PDA

View Full Version : Is WashAccount a Serial Antagonist?

Admin
08-14-05, 16:44
Greetings everyone,

Pursuant to the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, I am posting this poll to ascertain the Membership's opinion regarding the cumulative reports of WashAccount.

You may review the Serial Antangonist Policy at http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php

Please remember that this poll will close in 7 days.

In addition to your vote, I would also encourage you to post your comments.

Thanks,

Jackson

Zaphod II
08-14-05, 17:59
I have to this point not commented publicly on the board to this disruptive series of posts and as of the last few weeks was really beginning to doubt the mods or Jackson really were even paying attention to this issue.

I realize maintaining a board of this size is extremely difficult and time consuming even with lots of mods helping out, but at the same time WA is a regular member and thus his (or her) posts would have to be approved by a mod to get posted.

Having been on many boards myself I realize the dilemma that place the mod in, too quick to judge and the whole forum will rebel claiming censorship and I will give you that, everyone has the right to voice there opinion here.

However when it's been allowed to go on for week after week with the obvious tone focused upon attacking 1 individual member and followed by the whole satiric "Lets Mate" fiasco it was time to say enough is enough and exercise a little bit of discipline.

I see the whole point of this exercise has been to get LD busted to regular status, but I fail to see the point in that. As all the pointless posts I have seen lately being posted I doubt LD's would have been rejected either. At least they are on topic, weather or not they are fiction is still up for debate. If as a senior member he was actually violating the forum policy the proper thing to do is file a complaint with the forum moderator. NOT TO TAKE MATTERS IN YOUR OWN HANDS, IT'S NOT YOUR BOARD.

So while I am a little disappointed in the mods ultimately they have stepped up to the plate to take action in what I believe is a very democratic way in fact. Other boards like TERB would have simply just banned the whole lot of you and been done with it, but despite the disruptions Jackson is being extremely fair about the whole thing IMHO.

I hope we can avoid incidents like this in the future after this unfortunate series of events and we can all get back to what we are here for, helping each other chase tail safely.

Bolitho
08-14-05, 21:31
He has an unhealthy obsession with Let's Date. Probably stalks him around the internet as well. And, as has been suggested to me via PM, he is acting as a self appointed moderator. That is not something that any board I know of would tolerate for long.

The solution is oh so simple. Put LD on the ignore list, and Washaccount's problem goes away. And yet he refises to do just that. I can only conclude that he loves the disruption and polarization that results.

And the police don't need a so called insider. The board is readable to all. They can figure out, no matter how cryptic, the locations referred to. I mean, really. They're out there all the time.

York
08-14-05, 23:03
I beleve Washaccount did the right thing in attempting to halt Lets Date
posts, which were a combination of fiction, self-promotion and
a compulsion to constantly post, as well as a possible pimp seeking business
from readers who asked for details.

I think you Jackson, should have dealt with Lets Date, rather than letting
it get out of hand; in reality, Washaccount was doing your job.

It is Lets Date who should be banned.

Washaccount posted against Lets Date only, and after failing to stop him,
did the next best thing, by emulating his posts; it appears this curtailed
Lets Dates posts to nil; now we are blaming Washaccount because he
began to post identically to Lets Date???

We are getting ban stats on the wrong person!

What is going on here!!

And "Serial Antagonist"? Did Washaccount attack all of us or one of us?
A "Serial Murderer" murders many at random, Washaccount attempted
to stop one poster while the moderator permitted Lets Dates posting
to continue daily and essentially this thread became his alone rather than
what it was intended to be.

Layin Pipe
08-14-05, 23:11
As of the time I am writing this, WashAccount has 30 posts.

His 1st post runs counter to the very reason this Forum exists:

This is my first post and there's something I don't understand. Why would a girl want her picture taken? It will end up on the internet and her parents /boyfriend/police will see it. She may get arrested or beaten up by her boyfriend or pimp. She will be pissed the next time she sees you and you won't get laid anymore.

Also, if you find a girl you like, why would you post here at all? If more people learn about her she will ask for more money. Do you really want other guys messing with her?

Sorry. I like pussy as much as you do but it seems posting girl reports is a bad idea unless you are warning about someone to avoid.His next 25 out of 29 posts are either attacks on Lets Date or responses to other members about Lets Date. He has clearly been on a vendetta since day one.

If WashAccount doesn't qualify as a Serial Antagonist, I don't know who does!

P.S. WashAccount's alter ego Lets Mate qualifies as a Serial Antagonist as well. Besides, everyone already knows they are one and the same.

Admin
08-14-05, 23:11
Hi guys,

Please tell me exactly why I should charge Lets Date under the Serial Antagonist Policy?

Thanks,

Jackson

Layin Pipe
08-14-05, 23:23
Lets Date should NOT be considered a Serial Antagonist. The only response he made to WashAccount was the following:

Lets Date,

I just read your last 4 posts back to 5-30-05 describing your experiences with chicks. We need locations man, not just stories. How can we find pussy unless we know where to go?
This would have been more appropriate for a PM.

DocStrangelove
08-15-05, 00:10
Brother York brings to light an interesting opinion concerning the matter of Washaccount`s posts. The forum rules are unambiguous on the matter.

<The USASexGuide Forum does not permit antagonist behavior towards other Forum Members at any time and for any reason. Motivation or alleged justification is irrelevant. > The "justification is irrelevant" phrase hammers nails in the coffin of defense. That is the easy answer.

Washaccount has however, called into question the validity of Lets Date`s posts and an argument could be made that there exists some merit in the accusations. Washaccount cares enough about this forum to stand up and holler bullshit when he thinks it has been spread. I can respect that.

The Philly board has suffered the satire of Lets Mate, and Washaccount has contributed little of value despite his multiple aliases. But we certainly can`t attack each other just because our posts suck. I would certainly fear the shrill repercussions from those who tolerate my verbose drivel.

I don`t want to see Washaccount banned from this board. I do want to see him post some of his goo spilling exploits with the hotties for hire on those back streets in the City Of Brotherly Love. Lets give him thirty days to chase down a whole slew of trim under the L, and report back the details.

Lets end this feud. The more good posters the better.

One of you guys needs to try out the tall and lean twentyoneish chicky with the flowing brown hair and fawnlike eyes. Report back within seven days and I will change my vote to "not guilty".

Just my $.02
dog

slyfoxberg
08-15-05, 00:50
I am a first time poster, long time lurker. I live in a part of PA where there is no P4P and do not have enough $ to enjoy the hobby even if it did exist around here. As a long time lurker, 5+ years, I think this kind of Kindergarten back and forth thing is extermely detremential to this board. Ignore lists are in place just for this type of occasion. If you do not like someone, use it. Honestly, they should both be gotten rid for the sole fact that Jackson doesn't need this kind of BS cluttering up his life. He has much more patience then I ever would. If I was the mod, I would just ban them both and be done with it. I can appreciate both points. WA want's more details, LD doesn't want to give them. As a result, all they do is go back and forth about this crap and it's just not going to solve anything. LD continues to post, WA just continues to harrass him. Because of that alone, WA deserves to suffer some kind of reprecussion for his actions. If I was LD, I woulda given up a long time ago and just the heck with it all, but the man continues on to provide at least something, and if you go back on his posts, as has been shown here in the past, you can figure out where his "favorite strolls" are at. Jackson, I do admire the hell out of you for not only providing people (including those of us who live vicariously" through others) with info, but also for putting up with all of this crap. For further info, I implore all others to look at the banned members area of the forum as well as the letters to the editor area to see more examples of the crap this man (this Icon) has to put up with to provise this info.

Like I said before, I know I will get a bunch of crap because this is my first post, and it can be construed as a complaint, but enough is enough. I would like to think of it as more of a compliment, to Jackson, for letting this go on as long as it did. So, let it fly, I am just happy knowing that if you don't like my post, I can always start an ignore list and not have to deal with you. but I won't because everyone deserves a place on a public forum.

Long live the 1st Amendment and the WSG and USASG forums.

USTraveller
08-15-05, 02:59
I wish I had some of these people's abilities to determine what's true and what isn't. The only person that knows 100% for sure that their post is true is the author. If you don't think it's true, just ignore it or look through the FAQ for information on reporting it. But don't comment on every post you think is false. Validity is a matter of opinion.

There's even a section in the FAQ (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_general_questions) that answers the question "Is all the information in the Forum accurate?". And, it's two lines under the line - "The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women." - that I've seen quoted.

Regarding missing locations in posts, keep in mind that some mongers only release location information to senior members or regular members who contribute to the board. So if you are a new member that hasn't contributed much, don't be surprised if your PMs aren't answered. It's unfortunate, but it's a way to ensure that you aren't LE or that hundreds of readers don't go crowding your favorite spot.

And if someone gets creative and likes to make his posts like stories, who cares? That makes the board more interesting. Some people like to write funny posts. Some write like it's Penthouse forum. Some just give the nitty-gritty details. One poster even writes in an Australian accent and lingo. Everyone has their style and if you have to sift through the post to find the info, then do it. Don't say the whole post is useless. Let's Date did provide useful information (including locations) in his posts, which I pointed out here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=375768&postcount=375). Did anyone reply saying they tried the areas he did list and didn't see anything?

My original opinion here was going to be that since it's a new policy, give WashAccount a chance to redeem himself stop the attacks and begin making more useful posts. However, since Jermaine and WashAccount are the same person, each with nothing useful to contribute, just ban him and his aliases. The board doesn't need it. Regardless of what you think about Let's Date's posts, what WashAccount did, and is doing as Jermaine, is disruptive, childish, and unacceptable.

Great idea Jackson!

-USTraveller

Forth Ryte
08-15-05, 08:57
What I see going on here is two different problems.

Lets Date posts frequently. His posts are interesting but utterly useless. It did indeed get to the point that I doubt the veracity of anything he has to say. To me, that's a problem but it is not a problem for everyone else. Some praise his postings as very helpful.

Washaccount had a very valid point to make and at first it was a point well made and well documented and even with humor. But he soon went overboard and demonstrated that, despite his obvious intelligence and sharp wit, he has a mental health problem. That is a problem for everyone.

I wish something could be done about LD that so that I don't have to sift through his useless and/or fictional postings every day or every second day. But it does not seem that he has clearly violated a specific policy. His only violation, if it IS a violation is to use this board for fiction. But that violation is hard to nail down.

Something definitely has to be done to stop Washaccount. He has clearly violated the serial antagonist policy. That's black and white. I'll miss his humor but he has to go.

Getting back to LD for a moment and what can be done about him. I have a hard time believing that there is no one out there with hard information on this guy. Several have posted cryptic things like "I just learned something about LD and want nothing to do with him." What was it that was learned? If it was important, share it with the ADMIN or post it! Also, there are so many posts from LD about a very narrow possible range of turf that the Philly and K street regulars must be able to put together proof that he is fiction, if he is. You can't repeatedly claim to have seen abundant availability on night when no one else saw anything and still be reporting accurately.

A few years back, there was a guy who posted great stuff about specific places he had been and things he had done in the North Jersey area where I lived at that time. Then he put up two posts naming a bar and a shopping mall which were both within blocks of me. That's when I had my proof he was writing fiction. He was likely a teenager. I called him out on the board (I was under a different name then) and we never heard from him again.

My point is that LD's posts are so frequent that there must be a way to get proof he is a fiction writer.

My reccomendation: Throw out the Wash, but let's do something like scrutinize LD as well.

Admin
08-15-05, 10:58
And if someone gets creative and likes to make his posts like stories, who cares? That makes the board more interesting. Some people like to write funny posts. Some write like it's Penthouse forum. Some just give the nitty-gritty details. One poster even writes in an Australian accent and lingo. Everyone has their style and if you have to sift through the post to find the info, then do it. Don't say the whole post is useless. Let's Date did provide useful information (including locations) in his posts, which I pointed out here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=375768&postcount=375). Did anyone reply saying they tried the areas he did list and didn't see anything?Hi USTraveler,

Well said, and this has been my personal perspective all along.

Perhaps Lets Date's reports were over exaggerated and less that completely accurate, but so what? Believe it or not, some visitors to the Forum like to read semi-fictionalized accounts of sexual adventures. Where's the harm? If you don't like a specific member's contributions to the Forum for any reason, you can just ignore them.

On the other hand, WashAccount was perversely pro active in his over reaction to Lets Date's reports. Instead of just ignoring him, WashAccount choose to deliberately and repeatedly attack another Forum Member to the point of disrupting the harmony of the Forum. It wasn't enough for him to simply voice his opinions regarding Lets Date's reports, instead he made it his obsession to drive Lets Date off the Forum with repeated attacks and even opening a mock membership solely to belittle him, and that's not acceptable behavior.

Thanks,

Jackson

CenterCityDude
08-15-05, 11:29
While I did once voice a complaint about Let's Date on here, I agree that WashAccount's actions, while seemingly done with good intentions, came across as more disruptive than Let's Date's long, tedious, and often specious-sounding reports.

Let's Date does not seem to post with malicious or spiteful intent, which doesn't seem to be the case with WashAccount. Let's Date even handled his critics with respect, which I found admirable. I think his reports are full of baloney and come across as pure fiction, but the guy seems nice enough. He wished no harm with his posts, and for whatever reason he posts what he posts, his stuff is only mildly annoying and ignoring him may become and option for me in the future.

However, WashAccount has gone too far and made things worse with his actions, and while I agree with the substance of his argument, the manner with which he executed his argument was much more annoying than anything Let's Date has done. The end does not justify the means, as the saying goes.

Give WashAccount a warning or two, then suspend him if he continues with his malicious actions.

Wooly
08-15-05, 11:46
....Perhaps Lets Date's reports were over exaggerated and less that completely accurate, but so what? Believe it or not, some visitors to the Forum like to read semi-fictionalized accounts of sexual adventures. Where's the harm? If you don't like a specific member's contributions to the Forum for any reason, you can just ignore them.
JacksonThe harm is that such pure fabrications obfuscate the intent of this board. This is not an erotic reading exercise as is Penthouse Forum. It is or should be an aid especially for visitors in locating women for the purpose which women serve best.

I came to the Philadelphia board since I was to be spending Independence week with friends in the area. I found the board covered with incredible fairy tales instead of useful where to find women information. Instead, I did my mongering in the Wilmington area.

Having been involved in the flaming of a similar fabricator on the New Jersey board a while back, I easily recognized that it was the same person (with a different user name) attempting to destroy the Philly board as he had the Jersey board.

Washaccount rightfully recognized the uselessness and destructiveness of Let's Date's blabberings. It is apparent that such posts belong in a separate section dedicated to fiction, they are of no value for finding women and getting laid.

Admin
08-15-05, 12:28
The harm is that such pure fabrications obfuscate the intent of this board. This is not an erotic reading exercise as is Penthouse Forum. It is or should be an aid especially for visitors in locating women for the purpose which women serve best.Wooly,

I couldn't agree more, and if I have proof that a report is completely fictional, then I will delete it. The problem is that it's virtually impossible to concretely establish that a report is fictional. Oh, sure, I get emails advising me that in one person's opinion another member's report is fiction, but I can't just go around arbitrarily deleting reports bease on another member's suspicions. I determined some time ago that it's virtually impossible to police a "No Fiction" policy because its virtually impossible to verify the accuracy of a given report, especially from an area where I personally have no knowledge.

However, there is a quick and easy solution: If you think a specific member is posting what is in your opinion fictionalized or otherwise worthless reports, then simply add his name to your Ignore List and you won't see his reports.

Thanks,

Jackson

Wooly
08-15-05, 13:31
Wooly,
However, there is a quick and easy solution: If you think a specific member is posting what is in your opinion fictionalized or otherwise worthless reports, then simply add his name to your Ignore List and you won't see his reports.

First, I must state that this disagreement does not in any way diminish my admiration and gratitude for the manner in which you operate this board. I use it a great deal as I travel on business. I do not post in the places I visit since I don’t want to give too much personal information.
I do not read it solely for getting my jollies, as it appears others do.
Putting Let’s Date on my ignore list or just skipping over his fabrications would be of value only after I had identified the uselessness of his posts. I would still have had to wade through in order to identify them as such. Coming to an area, looking for information as opposed to a home based reader, does not lean itself to using the ignore function.

Lets Date
08-15-05, 14:34
The dialogue of my posts being of a fictitious origin is entirely absurd. I feel that there is an element of monger jealousy as well as feelings of exclusion that are generating this sort of sentiment towards my posts.
People aren't entertaining the idea of placing Lets Date on there ignore list for two reasons:

1. They have a jealousy/hate of Lets Date and are hopping on the band wagon of having my membership banned or demoted. This could be due to the fact that I make certain details of my exploits available only to actual hobbyists and not messageboard lurkers/posters.

2.These members who refuse to simply place me on ignore are convenced that my posts are the 100% factual accounts that I stand behind. So they can't consciously make a move as silly as placing me on ignore because I could at anytime devuldge a location that would lead to a gold mine of Non-Drug Addict providers.

Are mongers not satisfied with my detailed accounts of the K stroll? That's all most Philadelphia board members ever contribute with. So am I being held to a different standard?
I have posted reports on strolls that have never been addressed on this board
Lancaster Ave.
33rd st.
58th st.

I don't create my posts to be entertaining to anyone. They only entertain for the same reasons that reality TV has captivated millions of viewers.

As for me being a pimp, once a trick always a trick...

I have been consistantly adding to my ignore list with the occasional removal to read some of posts where I am the main subject. This post in particular was humorous to me http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=376804#post376804

The bullet point that states
• One member here PMed me saying Lets Date asked him for specifics on places where mongers take dates. He said the request was unsolicited and that he had never communicated with Lets Date before.

I had PM'd the member DukePV about short stay motels a little over a month ago here is the PM with his response posted first. I will forward it to any interested members.

Re:Hey Duke

It's the Hotel Carlyle.

From Front Street I usually drive west on Girard Avenue, go one block past Broad Street to Carlisle Street (yes, the spelling is different from the hotel's...don't ask me why!), turn left, go one block to Poplar Street, turn left, and you'll see it 1/2 block down on your left.

The neighborhoods not great, the hotel's not great, but the $15 price is the best I have found. They'll give you two washcloths & two soaps & assign you to room 103 or 104 on the first floor. Each has a fan, sheet on the bed, peeling wallpaper, with the bathroom down the hall.

Be prepared for possible requests out front to "watch your car". I ignore them and have never had a problem.

Other places include the Patio Motel, C Street & Roosevelt Boulevard ($25 & adequate); Liberty Hotel, Germantown Avenue & Allegheny Avenue (shakey neighborhood, personally untested, but reportedly $25, clean, with private bath).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Date
I was doing a search for short stays in Philadelphia and came across a post of yours from 7/05/04
"She was willing to make the long drive to that $15/hr hotel and accepted $40 for FS."
Where is the location of this $15 an hour notell. I know from your posts that you have plenty of notell's that you go to. What are the rates and locations of them. I'd appreciate this info Duke.

So what influenced DukePV to send an "unsolicited" PM to another member about an "unsolicited" PM that I sent to him? DukePV broke a USAsexguide mongering code and got caught for it. Could he be harboring hate for Lets Date as well? We may never know...

CenterCityDude
08-15-05, 15:34
OK...after that weird, paranoid, and self-absorbed post below by Let's Date where he refers to himself in the third person and spews out so much piffle against all enemies, real or imagined, I am convinced I must ignore him. The guy is disturbed to say the least.

He's annoying in his self-defense below, not to mention childish and petulant, plus he loves all this attention (kind of like T.O. in that same obnoxious manner); moreover, he is in dire need of a spell checker. Add all that to the thousands upon thousands of boring words he posts on here with little or no substantive information; well, ignoring him is the least I can do.

If he wants concrete proof of why some of us find his posts fictional or at least laughably specious, I'd love to cite numerous examples--except I do not wish to waste one more minute dealing with Let’s Date, WashAccount, or any more of this silly soap opera. There are lots of credible posters on here who have provided information I found useful for my mongering. Nothing--and I mean NOTHING--he's posted all summer has been useful in any way, shape or form. I am not jealous of this guy; I just find him a big bore--and possibly a pathological liar--who wastes tons of space on here.

DukePV, Old Dog, Big Time Monger, Runnow, Looking #1, and a few others have provided valuable information that panned out for me. Plus, I can attest to the veracity of their posts because I have experienced similar encounters with the women they've cited on here; they provied intimate details only someone who met the women could cite. We may not always agree on the quality of the women or the services they provided, but it's obvious we're not bs'ing anyone on here with the info we provide. Nor are we wasting space and time with long-winded posts bereft of any substance. Plus the mongers I cite above are also the most entertaining writers in this forum, mainly because their honesty and candor affords them both respect and admiration.

That's my final $.02 on this silly controversy. Now back to the mongering lifestyle.

James D 2004
08-15-05, 16:00
He's just a guy with a personal vendetta, stalking a single person. I think some old spam policy should got rid of him. While Let Date's info is hard to verify, Wash kept on attacking something that is hard to verify, with something hard to verify. So that can only be spam.

You are doing him a personal favor if you ban him. Let him spend time and energy to do something completely useless, and then realize it. The worst he can do is check into a mental hospital himself or being taken.

As to keep the board look good and useful I have a suggestion. At one time I tried to post something like a WSG survival guide like an FAQ, which contains all the dirty tricks, teenage pranks, novel writing, time wasters, bottom feeders etc. If people try to warn others such as Let Date's intentions, they can point to survival guide number say 47. Wash is a classic stalker, as in number 5, and he will say anything to hurt the subject's reputation, with LE rumours, unseen PM's and unknown collaborating members.

Dark Phoenix
08-15-05, 16:43
I'm extremely glad to see this action being taken. Washaccount has serious mental problems, and spends and undue amount of time destroying the quality of the board for all of us. While I agree to some extent with the criticism of the content of Lets Date's posts, Washaccount has clearly violated the serial antagonist policy and needs to be cut off. His recent efforts at using aliases are really way beyond the pale. From the outset, his first post was contrary to the purpose of the board, questioning why anyone would post a pic or share info about their favorite providers (because that's why the board exists, idjit!). After that, he's done nothing but flame Lets Date. I'm pleased to see that the majority of votes are going for banishment so far. Although WA may feel dissatisfied with the level of info provided, he needs to come to terms with the fact that neither Lets Date nor anyone else on the board is here for the sole purpose of satisfying one disgruntled retard.

Snake27
08-15-05, 17:15
I will visit Philadelphia soon and will post if I have anything useful. But as I was researching I did find what is generally a problem with the board, and not just the Phil section: many pages of chit-chat, feuds, serial antagonism with sparse useful information.

I've never understood why people take anonymous boards so personally. Make your point and move on. Stay calm. And use the PM feature to chat.

I don't know how easy it would be to configure the software to do this, but the Admin might consider limiting members to "N posts per month". Let's say N=4 for regular members and a higher N for senior. This would cut down chatroom clutter and serial antagonism, though it would admittedly limit the legitimate give-and-take in the Opinions sections. A price worth paying ?

Anyway, the Ignore feature is great and I appreciate Jackson's fairness.

Luv DeSlutz
08-15-05, 19:41
I beleve Washaccount did the right thing in attempting to halt Lets Date posts, which were a combination of fiction, self-promotion and a compulsion to constantly post, as well as a possible pimp seeking business from readers who asked for details.

I think you Jackson, should have dealt with Lets Date, rather than letting it get out of hand; in reality, Washaccount was doing your job.

It is Lets Date who should be banned.I am in total and absolute agreement with York, and am envious of his ability to state the case so clearly.

Lets Date
08-16-05, 02:07
CenterCityDude you are a nonentity.You have been a member since 2002
with only 11 posts to date
3 posts were about Let's Date
3 posts were about SW's that were either raped or murdured
3 posts were about experiences with Kensington drug addict SW's (As if
there aren't enough of these posts)
2 posts were about escorts/ AMP's

So what does this breakdown of your posts say about you? I have come to the conclusion that you are a low life who enjoys drama, hence qualifying for my ignore list. I also wouldn't be surprised if you were just an old alias... If Jackson could only confirm this.

CenterCityDude would be a prime example of what I call a messageboard poster. He isn't a bonafide monger. There are only three people who should have posted in this thread more than once, that would be Jackson, Lets Date, and my crazed fan.

James D 2004
08-16-05, 02:30
Snake, I'll vote you for president for your exceptional brain!

PsyberZombie
08-16-05, 06:46
Lets Date posts entertaining and informative accounts and wisely saves some of the 'sensitive' stuff for PMs

WashAccount posts nothing but attack pixels , including this (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=368707&postcount=244)
barrage against the very Purpose of this web site

Would you *please* put him out of our misery , Jackson ?? Thanks

Dark Phoenix
08-16-05, 12:04
I'm seriously urging my fellow members to vote to get rid of Washaccount. I see a significant amount of people who seem to think that no action should be taken against him, but think most people who are seeing things in this light are not simply answering the question "Is WA a serial antagonist", but are rather people who (like me) are not crazy about Lets Date's posts.

If that's why folks are voting the way they are, they're missing the point. The "serial antagonist" policy is very clear, and defines the behavior which is prohibited in plain and simple terms. Washaccount's perverse vendetta falls within the definition of a serial antagonist as defined by board policy.

Even if you agree with the criticism of Lets Date, the fact of the matter is that his questionably useful posts don't clearly violate any policy. The "ignore" function is particularly well suited to dealing with posters who you think serve no purpose. However, merely spouting drivel is not the same as conduct which is clearly intended to harrass and annoy, which in WA's case has been so repetitively performed that it has become an annoyance in itself.

If I were to follow any of you around on the street voicing the same criticism of you with the same frequency, I would be subject to criminal prosecution. WA is lucky all he's subject to here is banishment.

Bolitho
08-16-05, 14:11
Whatever one thinks about LD's posting, and the opinion is divided, it is not for Washaccount to decide what can or can't be posted here. He is not a moderator. He is not the administrator. He has a vendetta against LD. The fact that he creates a second persona on this board should be proof to even his most stalwart supporter that something is amiss.

The question is very clear. Is Wasaccount a Serial Antagonist? Has he been stalking LD through this board? Has he created at least one other account in order to show increasing support for his nefarious intentions?

LD's posts are not against the rules. Washaccount/Jermaine's are.

And as far as fiction goes, almost any post here can fall under that.

Dr Dong
08-16-05, 14:46
Besides, their names are way too close.

Happy Lenny
08-16-05, 18:38
I think that Wash does have good points regarding Lets Date. Maybe bumping Let's Date down to regular memeber would be a good idea. I also agree that the purpose of this forum is not to be a Penthouse Forum, instead it is to share useful information that other mongers can use to hunt.

But I also agree with others that Wash has gone a bit overboard on the Let's Date bashing.

Happy

Ronald Jeramy
08-16-05, 20:00
I know you guys don't want to hear any crap from new guys....but you may want to drop the bull shit and start over?

This whole board reminds me of "one flew over the coo coos nest". "play the game Harding, Play the game".

Now, on with the dope show. I'm not sure if you guys know this but there is a stroll in S. Philly. on 7th. Once in a blue moon you get a few worthy SW's. Most of the time they are skanks.

I responded to an ad on Clist twice recently. Watch out because there are two cash and dash queens on that board as well. Kylee is one of them.

This ad was for a "south jersey girl". I e-mailed her and she shot an e-mail back. It was kind of annoying playing e-mail tag, and I almost blew it off. I gave her one last chance. She kept asking me what I wanted..this got me kind of nervous. She finally sent me a menu of services via e-mail. I asked her why she needed to know in advance and she told me she was deaf?

She waits on the "black horse pike" at a specified time. Totally for real...gives a nice bbbjtcsw for a bean$. Not bad. She will do FS for a few bucks more.

From what I could tell she seemed drug free, just deaf and in need of dough??

If your creative you can find alternatives to the skank strolls? Unless that's what you like. I was always under the opinion that the strolls have too much LE, VD and Skanky for me me.

Wooly
08-16-05, 22:30
I'm seriously urging my fellow members to vote to get rid of Washaccount. I see a significant amount of people who seem to think that no action should be taken against him, but think most people who are seeing things in this light are not simply answering the question "Is WA a serial antagonist", but are rather people who (like me) are not crazy about Lets Date's posts.

There are none as blind as those who refuse to see.
Let's Date, or whatever name he chooses to use on a particular date, is a disease on this board. Washaccount has the vision to see the malignancy call our attention to it. For this service he is now subject to ridicule and possible exile. Simply intolerable.
I suspect that many of those voting to expel washaccount are in reality Let’s Date, who I am certain is the same miscreant who had once plagued the New Jersey boards with similar fanciful reports and had created several alter egos to support his mischief.
Those of you who come here to get your jollies by reading salacious fiction, probably support Let’s Date. His reports should be confined in a thread of it's own, so as not to contaminate the basic board.
I came to the Philadelphia board last month seeking information to “find women and get laid”. As such, I find him much worse then annoying. His inane rambling render this board totally useless for finding women. The useful information which others present here is inundated by the excrement dumped by Let’s Date.
This discussion is ass-backwards. It is washaccount who should be praised.

Forth Ryte
08-17-05, 00:05
OK, gentlemen. So there are a few of you who think that Lets Date is the reincarnation of someone who wreaked havoc on the Jersey boards sometime back. So fess up and tell us who that was.

Putting our heads together we can establish if Lets Date is the fiction writer that many of us suspect he is.

None of this will absolve Washaccount of having gone overboard in this pursuit of Lets Date.

If Washaccount is banned, it has to be a ban that includes all his aliases. If Let Date has used aliases and is a fiction writer, he should be banned as well.

One final observation: I think that this thread has had the greatest activity on the entire board for the past few days. That tells you how annoyed we've been with both these posters.

Lets Date
08-17-05, 01:35
Hmmmm. I'm beginning to get the feeling that Wooly is another alias for my crazed fan. I am positive that my crazed fan wasn't originally a lurker. Just the sheer number of posts geared towards me as well as the obvious multiple aliases leads one to believe that my crazed fan is a board member who operates from a much older account(Wooly?).

If USAsexguide messageboard justice is carried out then it will be interesting to see just how many user names are banned at once. That gives us all something to look forward to on the 21st. Get out your popcorn fellow mongers cause this could just end up being historical..............Better yet hysterical.

Layin Pipe
08-17-05, 01:56
Wooly,

Like WashAccount, you seem to have a personal vendetta against Lets Date. You seem to be convinced that he is the reincarnation of some “mystery” poster from your past and that he writes purely fictional posts.

You are absolutely correct in your assessment on this wanna-be. I have read his crap and am certain that he is the cretan who had infected the New Jersey board with his made-up stories.
Having been involved in the flaming of a similar fabricator on the New Jersey board a while back, I easily recognized that it was the same person (with a different user name) attempting to destroy the Philly board as he had the Jersey board.
Let's Date, or whatever name he chooses to use on a particular date, is a disease on this board.You then go on to extol the virtues of WashAccount’s posts.
Washaccount has the vision to see the malignancy call our attention to it. For this service he is now subject to ridicule and possible exile…It is washaccount who should be praised.As far as I can tell, WashAccount (aka Jermaine & Lets Mate) has only accomplished two things. First was a continuous assault on Lets Date & second was the posting of “purely fictional posts" which you detest.
The harm is that such pure fabrications obfuscate the intent of this board.
Cheney to Visit Philadelphia

WASHINGTON (WSG)
Vice President Cheney's office announced today that he will be visiting the Philadelphia area this week. "The Vice President has been staying in undisclosed locations ever since 9/11," his spokesman said, "and there are recent reports of numerous undisclosed locations in Philadelphia."

When asked what Mr. Cheney would be doing in these locations, the spokesman said, "negotiating about China."

Meanwhile, the Panamanian government today said that its famous dancer "China" had fled the country and was reportedly seeking asylum in Philadelphia at an undisclosed location.

It was unclear if the Vice President's trip is connected with this international crisis.

An advance team for the Vice President, including a black woman, a hispanic woman, and five flashily dressed men was spotted earlier this week in one of the undisclosed locations.

When asked how they they found the location, one of the men said, "Man, we just stumbled across it! We thought we could find out from a senior member of a local forum, but he just told us to go to 'an area without an Asian Community.' So I said, 'Say what? How is that supposed to help us?' And he said, 'Help you? I don't have to help nobody. I'm a senior member. Now excuse me, I got to go to the forum and tell some stories.'"

A White House spokesman expressed full confidence in Mr. Cheney's mission, saying "Once he is able to find his undisclosed location, we expect he will get the naked truth about China."

Jackson has confirmed that Jermaine is a WashAccount alias and now I am beginning to wonder if you created the WashAccount, Jermaine & Lets Mate monikers in order to further this personal grudge you have against Lets Date.

I also find it very interesting that you are so irritated by the “lack” of information in Lets Date’s posts. Lets Date has made it clear that he will only PM certain details rather than posting them in the open.
The PM feature of this board is the most desirable way to share and receive info because it serves to keep a great deal of the light off of this hobby. How irresponsible would it be of me or any member to post the address of an illegal Philadelphia brothel on this board? Now how helpful would it be for me to share that info with a fellow monger, by way of PM, who has proven that his interests lie in the enjoyment of this hobby and not the destruction of it.I am in California and was curious about the UG clubs that Lets Date was attending so I sent him a PM. Lets Date replied by PM with the information I was seeking. The nice part is the information is relevant in California as well. What part of PM don’t you understand?

Layin Pipe

Bolitho
08-17-05, 02:43
There are none as blind as those who refuse to see.Read the forum policy. Wash/Jermaine is breaking it. Let's Date is not. As Bigtime Monger points out, the Serial Antagonist policy is very clear. The question is spelled out. Is Washaccount a Serial Antagonist? It is not called Is Let's Date a writer of fiction?

As for Let's Date having multiple accounts, the only one exposed has been Wash. Or is LD zipping across the Commomwealth of Pa faster that a speeding bullet?

Are LD's posts fiction? Maybe, maybe not. But unless you actually witness the event yourself, or have eyewitness reports of said event, you have no way to seperate fact from fiction.

The above quote is accurate. For those who try to make it about Let's Date instead of Washaccount/Jermaine.

Spock962
08-17-05, 07:17
Lets Date is the problem man. How come you ain't asking bout him?

Greetings everyone,

FYI, Jermaine is a WashAccount alias.

Thanks,

JacksonYes Jackson,

Why are you not inquiring about Lets Date? I think the rule he would be in violation of may be. No Trolling: Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.

People have complained to you and directly to him to stop his fictional reports but his actions just continue to dilute the information here.

Admin
08-17-05, 12:43

If that's why folks are voting the way they are, they're missing the point. The "serial antagonist" policy is very clear, and defines the behavior which is prohibited in plain and simple terms. Washaccount's perverse vendetta falls within the definition of a serial antagonist as defined by board policy.

Even if you agree with the criticism of Lets Date, the fact of the matter is that his questionably useful posts don't clearly violate any policy. The "ignore" function is particularly well suited to dealing with posters who you think serve no purpose. However, merely spouting drivel is not the same as conduct which is clearly intended to harrass and annoy, which in WA's case has been so repetitively performed that it has become an annoyance in itself.

If I were to follow any of you around on the street voicing the same criticism of you with the same frequency, I would be subject to criminal prosecution. WA is lucky all he's subject to here is banishment.Thanks Bigtime Monger. This is exactly my perspective. The subject of this thread is "Is WashAccount a Serial Antagonist?" I may decide to start a thread on Lets Date, but for now, let's stick to the subject.

To those of you who think that WA should be applauded for doing my job, consider this scenario: I see a guy on the street, and I decide I don't like what he's saying, so I start to beat him up. As the police arrive to pull me off the guy, I start screaming "Hey, you guys should be thanking me for doing your job."

Yea, right.

Thanks,

Jackson

Spanky Spank
08-17-05, 14:19
Let's get rid of them both. If washaccount or whomever he is was multiple screen names then he should be banned for that. We don't even need to discuss this matter. Case closed.

(Also you have be a real dope to register mutiple logins from the same computer and not think Jackson would notice the IP address.)

That being said the Let's Mate stuff was very funny. Very wrong and against WSG rules, but still very funny.

Let's Date should be banned too. At least get a poll. I think if the majority of Philly mongers think he was writing fiction then get him out of here too. I realize some viewers enjoy fiction, but is that really the mission of this board? It's one thing to stretch the truth and occasionally tell a white lie. It's another matter to cheapen the board, by posting post after post of garbage.

Jackson I look at it this way. If the majority of posters posted in Let's Date's method would the board still be able to accomplish it's mission statement, let alone would anyone want to read it? I think not.

Wooly
08-17-05, 16:29
To those of you who think that WA should be applauded for doing my job, consider this scenario: I see a guy on the street, and I decide I don't like what he's saying, so I start to beat him up. As the police arrive to pull me off the guy, I start screaming "Hey, you guys should be thanking me for doing your job."

Sorry Jackson,
By your analogy, if I see a guy trying to rape an 11 yr old girl, I should wait for the cops to arrive.

You are defining Let's Date action as annoying. As I previously explained, I consider it destructive to finding women and getting laid.

Dark Phoenix
08-17-05, 17:21
Wooly writes:

You are defining Let's Date action as annoying. As I previously explained, I consider it destructive to finding women and getting laid.

Again, you can take whatever side you want on this dispute, but I have to put the question to Wooly: Putting your dislike of Lets Date aside (and bearing in mind that I have no love of his posts either), can you honestly say that Washaccount has done anything to assist you in finding women/getting laid? No. He's never posted a useful provider review. His very first post questions why anyone would do so in the first place. He has devoted almost all of his effort to flaming an individual he doesn't like. You may share that dislike, and perhaps we need to put Lets Date to a referendum, but that's another question for another day.

Also, your take on the analogy offered by Jackson and myself is off the mark. What we're talking about is not stopping a criminal offense in progress (your rape analogy). We're talking about conduct that when conducted off-line constitutes the criminal offense of stalking. If I stalk and harrass someone who has done nothing to deserve it other than annoy me subjectively and has committed no crime, am I justified in exacting a Sicilian style vendetta? Absolutely not. Not even if other people dislike the subject of my obsessive behavior.

You are being asked a simple question in this poll. Does WA's conduct run afoul of a clearly stated policy? You're not in high school (at least I hope not) and you're not being asked to take sides in a popularity contest.

That's why I titled my post in this thread yesterday, "Michael Jackson Jurors." Another group who can't seem to keep their eye on the ball in front of them. You're being asked a simple question if the elements of a defined offense are met. It's probably no secret to anyone familiar with my posts that I'm in the legal profession. To me, the demonstrated inability of many posters, even senior posters, to simply address the question being asked goes a long way toward explaining, in my mind, why the jury system is so fucked up.

You clearly don't like Lets Date, but that's NOT THE QUESTION. Stop injecting irrelevant considerations. Please, ead the policy, and decide if its been violated. The answer is clearly yes, and that's coming from someone who can't stand either of these folks already. Which is why I "ignore" both.

With regard to Lets Date, it's not a valid defense of him to say he'll provide info by PM, since I've reached out to him in this fashion without response. No big loss, since I'm not interested in skanky fat black gals with pics ripped off from commercial websites, but it did validate in my mind that he's probably not as on the level as many give him credit for simply by virtue of senior status.

With regard to Washaccount, he's a lurker who has a hardon which he seems incapable of putting to its intended use. He may have a valid critique, but enough already. If he hadn't started his career on this board with a statement contrary to the entire purpose of the board, I might have some more sympathy. But a lurker is a lurker is a lurker, and that's all he is. Nor is it his duty or privilege to dictate what is satisfactory content. It's not his board, he's not an administrator. "Satisfactory" is a subjective standard. Here, the question is black and white but seems to elude many. That's a shame.

York
08-17-05, 18:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Administrator's Analogy is not applicable in the Lets Date/Washaccount
instance.

The Aministrator's example has "the police (just) arrive to pull me off the
guy".

In the LD/Wash case, the Administrator IS the police, AND has been
aware of the problem of LD postings and of LD/Wash for some time,
AND has been monitoring it AND has not done anything about it visible to
us (though had perhaps done something behind the scenes).

And when I created a new thread entitled "Lets Date" for LD to post
with such a suggestiion, it got deleted; I assume only the Administrator
has authority to delete someone else's posting of a new thread.

What Wash did is not appropriate under normal circumstances, but this
LD character was totally hogging the Philadelphia thread, for over a
month and it had been reported to the Administrator.

That is precisely why sympathy does exists for Washaccount.

Bolitho
08-17-05, 20:34
Quote:

What Wash did is not appropriate under normal circumstances, but this LD character was totally hogging the Philadelphia thread, for over a month and it had been reported to the Administrator.What Wash did is against the rules. There *is* no excuse, no circumstance, that warrants the breaking of said rules. If people have problems with a poster, they have choices. 1: Report said post to the Admin. 2: Make use of the ignore button. Do that, and the offending post disappear. Or is that too difficult? 3: Do both.

What clutters up the board is this whining and moaning about what you can never prove is fiction or reality. The peace and harmony of this board was not disrupted by LD, but by W/J. His very first post, about photographs, set the tone. Then the incessent onslought against a poster. To what end? To cause disruption. And he has succeeded.

If Jackson finds that LD is a problem, *He* will deal with it. On our end, use the blasted ignore button. Unless you favor the W/J method.

This thread is about Wash/Jermaine. Is he a Serial Antagonist? The reasons he acted as he has are not important. It doesn't matter if LD posts fiction or not. That is not an issue.

Lets Date
08-17-05, 21:07
I read through his posts and arrived at this one from 10-25-04 where he catogorizes Korean men into ONLY 2 categories.click here

South Korean Men

I have seen many South Korean men in grocery stores and business
places in Philly, New York City and of course all over South Korea.

Generally most are trim or even very slim, and they tend to retain their hair in
old age, though it changes in color to silver.

I was always impressed at how distinguished they look and the pride they take in their appearance and the way they carry themselves.

The exceptions have been the gang members or would be gang members;
they are fat, rude, mannerless and violent toward their women.

Which South Korean is Sam Katz?

The major infraction here, outside of the obvious fact that he doesn't make his money as a sociologist, is that the quoted post was his way of entering a flame between two other members (Sam Katz & Nip Tuck). Is York a serial busy body?

It seems to me that many of my detractors are hypocrites. They say that I post fiction, spam, and hog up space etc.. But when I look through there posts I see entire news articles posted. I see several flames with different members across the States. I also see outright chatroomesque conversations. I could never be charged with any of those infractions, nor do those infractions bother me at all. That's one of the most beautiful parts about this board. You can find out so much about a member just by reading there posts.

Before I ever utilized the ignore feature, I always knew how to Page Up and Page Down to skip over posts that didn't suit my needs. One member stated that "fiddling" with the ignore feature would be too much, another monger added that wading through posts in a different unfamiliar thread just to deem a member fit for the ignore list was also too time consuming. What do I say to this?........ Page Up and Page Down

Zaphod II
08-17-05, 21:58
I decide to throw a big ass party for anyone who wants to show up and enjoy themselves. This party goes on for some time and everyone is having a good time. Somewhere in the night Harry starts to tell a story, but Joey does not like his story and begins to start a commotion because of it.

The other guests don't mind the storytelling and some of them actually find it entertaining. But Joey does not like the storyteller and begins to become disruptive because he told Harry to stop and he won't. My other guests don't want to see the party ruined so they try to calm Joey down, but he will not here of it, he really hates Harry and his stories and won't calm down until he stops telling his stories.

This goes on for a several hours, I am on the other side of the house (it's a really big house) and one of my buddies comes over and says "hey see Joey over there he's pissed off at that dude Harry over there and he's bringing the whole group down you think you can go talk to him"

So I ask what the problem is and I don't see Harry's storytelling to be a big deal, Joey does not like that answer and begin to tell me how I should be running my party that I let him attend. Lots of the other guests just want me to kick Joey out but I don't want anyone to get kicked out so I try to resolve the issue, things don't get any better. So what should I do now?

The moral of this is as I stated before, This is Jackson's Board, we are all guests here. He is nice enough to run this board for FREE with no restrictions on navigation of it. If you remember a few months ago this board was down for quite a long time due to DOS attacks, but the boards was once again given life on hardened servers to prevent these attacks from being effective, this all costs money, despite that I have seen no significant advertising on this board.

It would be nice if the disruptive elements (you know who you are) would simply stop it and things would just return to normal, but I seriously doubt that will happen because it simpler to to cry foul when you don't get your way.

Who is in the right and who is in the wrong, I don't know guess there is data to support both sides but this does have to come to an end one way or another.

Z

Stoner
08-17-05, 22:39
Sorry Jackson...You are defining Let's Date action as annoying. As I previously explained, I consider it destructive to finding women and getting laid.

I think that is one of the most saddest statements I've ever read on this board.

I can't for the life of me, after reading the threads understand how his posts is literally destroying your ability to fuck.

Pick up your pride, man...its dropping. Man up!

The issue is regarding WA. It makes sense to keep the discussion relevant to him. The mere fact that he created a second account just to hype, is worthy of booting, imo. But he has the right to speak, imo, as long as its relevant.

Ronald Jeramy
08-18-05, 14:15
Jackson,

This board is great. Having said that, Lets Date was such a dick weed with all his fake postings and bogus pictures.

I really think you have the wrong guy here. If the rubber don't fit? You must acquit!

Admin
08-24-05, 19:11
Greetings everyone,

After careful consideration of the poll results and the comments from the Forum Members, I have decided to take the following action.

1. WashAccount has been given his own thread, where I have moved all of his reports and those reports from other Forum Members who directly responded to or quoted his reports. Those of you who wish to join him in his new section are welcome to to so.

2. Lets Date has been given his own thread, where I have moved all of his reports and those reports from other Forum Members who directly responded to or quoted his reports. Those of you who wish to join him in his new section are welcome to to so.

3. The reports posted by WashAccount under his alias Lets Mate have been moved to a seperate thread, where I assume that they will die from inattention.

I appreciate everyone's involvement in helping me identify the true perpetrators of the discord in this forum. Perhaps now, everybody can get back to the subject of this Forum, which is:

"The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex."

Thanks,

Jackson