PDA

View Full Version : Serial Antagonist Policy

Admin
08-14-05, 15:51
Greetings Everyone,

This thread is intended for the discussion of the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, which may be reviewed at http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php.

Thanks,

Jackson

Layin Pipe
08-14-05, 22:37
Jackson,

I think this is a great idea! Hopefully, this will reduce the amount of BS on the site and make your job much easier.

Layin Pipe

What is the purpose of this Forum? The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

York
08-14-05, 23:00
I beleve Washaccount did the right thing in attempting to halt Lets Date
posts, which were a combination of fictiion, self-promotion and
a need to constantly post, as well as a possible pimp seeking business
from readers who asked for details.

I think you Jackson, should have dealt with Lets Date, rather than letting
it get out of hand; in reality, Washaccount was doing your job.

It is Lets Date who should be banned.

Washaccount posted against Lets Date only, and after failing to stop him,
did the next best thing, by emulating his posts; it appears this curtailed
Lets Dates posts to nil; now we are blaming Washaccount because he
began to post identically to Lets Date???

We are getting ban stads on the wrong person!

Cyberbrewer
08-15-05, 06:34
Ban him for two weeks. He's obsession is reminiscent of Jim Carey in "The Cable Guy".

cyberbrewer

James D 2004
08-15-05, 14:56
A few thoughts come to mind. The terrorist wins a battle if we change our lives. It may be just another change in USG, but Karl Marx's thesis/anti-thesis theory come to mind. If you get something going, something else bound to develop to counter it. If you think you have an ultimate solution like Karl, let's try it, but that guy had been proved wrong.

The voting system seemed like democracy, but on 2nd thought it's mob rule. Some pimps are rather active online. There are enough in USG but it's hard to prove it. But look at Craig's List. If the girls have the time to post that many messages, they don't have time to go on bed. CL has many filters to reject spam posts, like similar postings in a short time. But the pimps find many tricks to post whenever they want. The trivial tricks include some random text at far bottom of the message, text with white fonts so they are invisible, hidden html tags to confuse the spam filters, just to name a few.

If you give these pimps voting powers, nobody will be around to check them anymore. It's fairly easy to spot these. They post occasionally, giving out real info such as numbers and girls, connected or not connected to their business. That's no sweat, as they are in the business after all. They are also low key so as not to reveal their true purpose. Until they have something to promote, they will claim whatever to get business. People don't usually complain if they are fooled, and that YMMV , and that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. More importantly, if the pimp got their phone numbers, the guys don't usually make a scene. Then the pimp lay low and keep up their occasionally appearance until next time.

People's brain are wired differently. I can give you two concrete examples of two members who are so. Particularly, there are two different ways that they “don't know right from wrong”. If I'm a lawyer, I'm so happy to have them as clients. Sadly, I think they are more readily to participate in voting than pillar of the society type like lurking professionals such as MD's.

I have seen self declared racial mix in the the other board that charges membership of 20 per month. The break down is still there in the voting results. It's not surprising that the majority race is. Far behind is another race that isn't surprising at all. What's surprising is that the rest of races are far far behind. So I suspect that the USG membership is just the reverse, but that doesn't matter. The point is that it's easy to be popular or unpopular across racial lines, but when it comes to mob rule, the voting will tend to be along racial lines, or someone will try to exploit that.

And then the secret societies that recruit from USG members. You don't heard about them because the 1st rule of fight clubs is that you cannot mention fight clubs. They may be small, silly like high school boy clubs, but they are doing a great disservice to USG. They lure the minority of posting members into the society and give them some trashy info in return. There's no point in posting in USG anymore. If you give them voting powers, nobody will be around to reveal their dirty silly tricks.

Mob rule being called as such because most in the mob are dumb, otherwise we will call that council rule or something like that. Some pimp with 25 posts posted something too good to be true. If you can believe that you can believe anything. So I posted something even harder to believe right after that pimp, and added a ridiculous rule that nobody with 25 more post need to PM me for those info. Many are so dumb that asked me for Barbara Bush's number, and many with over 25 posts wanted to kill me. I didn't bother. Many are too dumb to spot a joke. But you have been warned about your potential voters.

If you change the rules again, it's like the FED's decided not to continue the witness protection program anymore. As a result, the public birth and death records will be corrected. But don't worry about me. I'll get by. Actually I'm very interested to see how your new experiment goes. There's not much happening in the whole of Socal anyway, what can we lose?

Daddy Lows
08-16-05, 05:25
Cyberbrewer,

Great movie. It was on cable two or so days ago. Best scene was the Medieval Times dinner banquet with the fight scene a la Star Trek including that annoyingly funny fight song. Heh heh. Good times.

~They say that bribes are the lubrication of commerce.~ Morrowind:Elder Scrolls III

Jackson,

I agree with your refinements on dealing with the riffraff on your site. I commend your efforts. I know if I had to run a free site, I'd prefer the smallest workload I could get. I do understand the "leashes" you occasionally have to tighten because your site's surfers would otherwise have made this forum turn into the "other" world site, total utter anarchy. :rolleyes:

Peace