PDA

View Full Version : CL ERS Warnings

Jimi Hendrix
08-13-05, 19:37
Hannah (crivinlover@yahoo.com), previously reviewed by others, apparently didn't like the way our conversation went on YIM today after a few minutes, and now she has threatened to "out" me online with the personal information she has on me. Seems like an unprofessional timewaster to me, as well as potentially vindictive. Thought I'd pass the warning on to you guys...

Her Ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/ers/90203412.html

lunch hour special. tastes good! - 21
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-90203412@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-10, 11:58AM PDT

one*hundred* half hour out call special! GFE experiance with a twist of kink but loves to please! ;) crivinlover is the best way to get a hold of me, its yahoo

From our conversation:

J: Hi there

H: /:)

J: My name's #####. I've been trying to catch you to ask you about your services listed on craigslist

H: loooook

J: I'm looking for incall, but your ad's for outcall, so I wanted to ask.

[several minutes pass]

J: They say silence is golden... Okay, well I'll be sure to report my experience of talking to you online at CLReviewBoard and USASexGuide... Peace

H: well you hhave fun with that, being a jerk, doesnt get you anywhere, your not the only thing im focused on right now do you think im just going to answer you back? when im IN THE BATHROOM. i will make sure to post what you just said

Yeah, whatever. :\

'Scuse me while I kiss the sky... -- Jimi

No Good
08-17-05, 17:13
If she's that fun on IM she must be a blast in person. LOL

Up To No Good

Glass Eye
01-21-07, 01:16
Gee, Jimi... who is the vindictive one here?

Hannah (crivinlover@yahoo.com), previously reviewed by others, apparently didn't like the way our conversation went on YIM today after a few minutes, and now she has threatened to "out" me online with the personal information she has on me. Seems like an unprofessional timewaster to me, as well as potentially vindictive. Thought I'd pass the warning on to you guys...

Her Ad: http://seattle.craigslist.org/ers/90203412.html

lunch hour special. tastes good! - 21
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-90203412@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-10, 11:58AM PDT

one*hundred* half hour out call special! GFE experiance with a twist of kink but loves to please! ;) crivinlover is the best way to get a hold of me, its yahoo

From our conversation:

J: Hi there

H: /:)

J: My name's #####. I've been trying to catch you to ask you about your services listed on craigslist

H: loooook

J: I'm looking for incall, but your ad's for outcall, so I wanted to ask.

[several minutes pass]

J: They say silence is golden... Okay, well I'll be sure to report my experience of talking to you online at CLReviewBoard and USASexGuide... Peace

H: well you hhave fun with that, being a jerk, doesnt get you anywhere, your not the only thing im focused on right now do you think im just going to answer you back? when im IN THE BATHROOM. i will make sure to post what you just said

Yeah, whatever. :\

'Scuse me while I kiss the sky... -- Jimi