PDA

View Full Version : Be careful of Aria-Northgate Ethiopian Goddess!!

Anonymous
08-13-05, 19:15
Aria seems to think that honesty is a commodity that only describes herself. In her post she goes on and on about other providers ripping "hobbyist" off and making things bad for her. I called Aria to make an appointment to get together this evening and i was surprised to hear that she does not date African/African-Americans. When I simply asked "Why", she hung up the phone on me. Aria is entitled to her preferences, but she should mention this in her posting. Furthermore, she showed her true colors by hanging up on me. It makes you wonder what else is Aria hiding? Will she decide that she can not spend time with you once she has your money?

In her posting she states,"ladies, if you are not providing exquisite,professional service,then don't waste time to post your ad on CL,you mess things up for real providers like me." Spoken like a true Hypocrite!Is it professional to hang up the phone on a "hobbyist". Guys of all colors, please be extremely careful of Aria.

This behavior is consisent with a person who is attemting to separate from the dishonesty and unprofessionalism that she represents.

Warning! STAY AWAY FROM ARIA!

Catmomger
09-11-05, 17:08
I, for one, like a woman to be truly nice. That phony 'attitude' stuff is a turn off superceeded only by plastic breasts.