PDA

View Full Version : Lazy LAPD

Geneious
08-12-05, 11:47
Webcams,

I read you guys post in the Inglewood section, but here's one for you in the San Fernando Valley.

Some people i know had their house broken in to on a Saturday Night. They called the Devonshire Division and were told, there are not enough officers to send one out to this crime scene. They would either have to come by the station, or wait untill Monday:(????

They told the Tax Payers that the LAPD in the Valley, was not going to respond to calls, that are not life threatening, on week ends any more? WTF?

I guess they figure CL, Mongers, and Providers are going to kill someone? Problem is they are afraid of real Criminals. Why go after them, when you don't have to??? Chief Brat Bratten, has everything under control?? Just ask him! Peace/Piece, G

Webcams
08-13-05, 00:38
WTF are people suppose to do? Haul there windows to the station for prints?

LAPAD is out of control they will be negotiating a pay raise soon, and it is rumoured to be as much as 35% over 4 years, does anyone else get that? not a chance. Isn't it funny that lapd doesn't live in the city it protects.

Lazy bastards !

Speck
08-14-05, 03:10
LAPD will not respond to these type calls period. It has been a while since they will. The thing to do is to call 911 from your cell phone. You will reach CHP. Tell them you are in City of Los Angeles and need Los Angeles 911. They will transfer you. Tell the City of Los Angeles 911 person that your house was broken in to and that you are afraid there is someone still in the house and you do not want to go it. They will send a black and white immediately and the officers will take a report. It is unlikely they will go so far as to take prints. It is unlikely they will catch the individuals responsible

Webcams,

I read you guys post in the Inglewood section, but here's one for you in the San Fernando Valley.

Some people i know had their house broken in to on a Saturday Night. They called the Devonshire Division and were told, there are not enough officers to send one out to this crime scene. They would either have to come by the station, or wait untill Monday:(????

They told the Tax Payers that the LAPD in the Valley, was not going to respond to calls, that are not life threatening, on week ends any more? WTF?

I guess they figure CL, Mongers, and Providers are going to kill someone? Problem is they are afraid of real Criminals. Why go after them, when you don't have to??? Chief Brat Bratten, has everything under control?? Just ask him! Peace/Piece, G

Webcams
08-14-05, 04:09
It is unlikely they will go so far as to take prints. It is unlikely they will catch the individuals responsibleI agree 1000% with your method of getting a response, it's the only way.

What I don't get is what exactly there suppose to be doing and what they are doing, I mean is vice that big a problem that Felony's go ignored?

Traffic is always enforced because it generates income, I am starting to think Vice generates income somehow because it's a waste of time & money.

Really couldn't putting the Vice cops back on the street make More of a diffrence and then All cops could enforce vice?

Is there such a Problem that we need to pay people 80,000.00 a Year to dress up like prostitutes and solicit guys just to arrest them ? People who may not ordinarly have stopped, people who may not have any intention of actually doing the deed but decide they want to know how much ? Guys who are just goofing around and yell how much ? Are these violent or horrible people? or are they everyday joes. My conclusion is LAPD is lazy and scared I can point out 20 places they sell drugs in the wide open, 100 where gangmembers hangout, 1000 where there are illegal vending, and countless other crimes. But alas the monger is the root of all evil.

Marlowe
08-14-05, 16:47
I agree 1000% with your method of getting a response, it's the only way.

What I don't get is what exactly there suppose to be doing and what they are doing, I mean is vice that big a problem that Felony's go ignored?

Traffic is always enforced because it generates income, I am starting to think Vice generates income somehow because it's a waste of time & money.

Really couldn't putting the Vice cops back on the street make More of a diffrence and then All cops could enforce vice?

Is there such a Problem that we need to pay people 80,000.00 a Year to dress up like prostitutes and solicit guys just to arrest them ? People who may not ordinarly have stopped, people who may not have any intention of actually doing the deed but decide they want to know how much ? Guys who are just goofing around and yell how much ? Are these violent or horrible people? or are they everyday joes. My conclusion is LAPD is lazy and scared I can point out 20 places they sell drugs in the wide open, 100 where gangmembers hangout, 1000 where there are illegal vending, and countless other crimes. But alas the monger is the root of all evil.

And though we don't believe in it, nor like nor accept it, the final line of your voluminous missive is the crux of PIG BRATTON'S law enforcement philosophy, straight out of the Red State book of Bush and Rove, that the immoral consumer of street prostitutes is in fact the root of all evil, that by eliminating the demand, you eliminate the supply of SW and then ALL CRIME moves on to another area.

Its bullshit, but he, and they, believe it and are going to continue to commit resources to enforce it, so either deal with it, or give up but for all of our sakes quit whining about it!

Webcams
08-14-05, 23:41
so either deal with it, or give up but for all of our sakes quit whining about it!Damn Marlowe I thought that's what this thread was for to whine about it.

Marlowe
08-14-05, 23:54
Damn Marlowe I thought that's what this thread was for to whine about it.

okay "cams, I guess that you are right! I would rather see us getting "bluenoses" like my dumbshit cousin who articulates his belief in the righteousness of PIG BRATTON's philosophy at the dinner table on a nightly basis to shut their asses up, but I guess with free speech, that is impossible.

What isn't or shouldn't be impossible is for LA and other large cities to have a red-light district where people without (or deceiving their current) partners can engage in sexual liasons without fear of reprisal, etc.

Furthermore, someone should be researching and publishing the fact that Bratton is quite simply wrong, that it is the gangs, not the hos that are the problem, and that any connection that he can find between them is tenuous at best.

Ducmanic
08-15-05, 11:01
I have been stopped twice on Supulveda recently. Once by Crown Vic Assholes. They told Me to "Throw my weapons on the Ground", and I did. They said they wanted my SS and that if I didnt give it to them we could go to the station. They ran me and I split.

Second time was red lighted while trying to hook up some tasty Teenage LSW's and told to leave, while the Girls got ID'd. Those were cool B/W cops.

There are so many UC's up there now i dont even like coming to the Valley to cruise. I guess thats their goal.

On a lighter note, I met a little spinner named "Martha" LSW, Smart, cool as a cucumber and really good FS and BBBJ's for .4-1.0. Shes a keeper and im replacing .8 GFE with Her for now. Over and Out for now.

PlaneGuy
11-18-05, 22:09
And though we don't believe in it, nor like nor accept it, the final line of your voluminous missive is the crux of PIG BRATTON'S law enforcement philosophy, straight out of the Red State book of Bush and Rove, that the immoral consumer of street prostitutes is in fact the root of all evil, that by eliminating the demand, you eliminate the supply of SW and then ALL CRIME moves on to another area.

Its bullshit, but he, and they, believe it and are going to continue to commit resources to enforce it, so either deal with it, or give up but for all of our sakes quit whining about it!Mongers and SWs that get busted should contact the ACLU. It is time that we fight these outdated, idiotic laws.

This IS a civil rights issue:

1. Two consenting adults have the right to do what they want with their bodies... AND THEIR MONEY!

2. If this is the only way a girl can make money to keep a roof over her head and food on her table, why make her a criminal?

3. Our courts, correctional institutions and LE are already overtaxed dealing with REAL crime. Our taxes can be much better spent fighting real crime, not some guy trying to bust a nut and a girl trying to raise a buck.

Not only will legalization let our taxes fight crime, but it will make things safer by removing the crack ****** and robbers out there... Not to mention making sure the girls pay taxes and get health checks?

What do you guys (and gals) think? SOMEBODY has got to stand up. Hey, if you're busted, you may as well fight back!!

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Select "Add a Report" to begin 2006 reports.

Blake 4
01-20-06, 02:34
I heard discussed on the radio a long time ago that the police have taken on a "Broken Window Theory" approach to fighting crime. The theory says that by allowing a broken window to go unfixed, other people stop fixing their problems as well, and things quickly start to go to hell. This applies to their approach to fighting crime in that by allowing smaller victimless crimes like prostitution to operate out in the open, then the real criminals will start to feel more empowered to commit their crimes. By cleaning up the visible, they therefore reduce the occurance of the unseen and more serious crimes.

To me, this sound like a line of crap bigger than "I won't come in your mouth."

By attacking prostitution, they are not preventing or detering other more serious crimes, all they are doing is putting on a nice show for the media and the communities to make it look like they are doing their jobs and earning their pay. This in fact allows more serious crimes to go undetered because there is less resources to combat them because of so much we see being directed to fight these victimless crimes.

One arguement tho that I think can legitimately be made for crackdowns is the nuisance created by streetwalking. I wouldn't want cars making wild U-turns in my streets, or finding used rubbers in the area. The more disrespectful we are of the community we monger in, the more they complain and then force the LAPD to respond. Maybe the less problem we create for these communities, the more they will start to complain about other crimes going on and redirect the attention of the cops elsewhere.

Giggity
08-03-06, 06:16
One arguement tho that I think can legitimately be made for crackdowns is the nuisance created by streetwalking. I wouldn't want cars making wild U-turns in my streets, or finding used rubbers in the area. The more disrespectful we are of the community we monger in, the more they complain and then force the LAPD to respond. Maybe the less problem we create for these communities, the more they will start to complain about other crimes going on and redirect the attention of the cops elsewhere.Well, a major reason pros hit the streets is that they don't have any other way to advertise themselves with any real reliability. Sure, they can advertise in the classifieds or on craigslist, but there's two problems: First they have to check constantly to make sure that the ad hasn't been censored. Second, a lot of customers are wary of pros who advertise through media. You never know if it's for real, or just an ad for some real model who just wants her pictures taken, or whatever, since you can't be specific about what services are offered.

Just trying to say that the glut of streetwalkers has more to do with the illegality of the profession, and that there wouldn't be a "streetwalker problem" to crack down on if all the other restrictions were removed.

Marlowe
08-03-06, 21:19
There was this cute BSW in front of the Panorama Motel on SB, black top, short denim shorts. I swung around to talk to her, but before I got to her a white Ford minivan did. After protracted discussion, she got in, and they drove around the corner (on the street by Montclair Prep). I followed at a distance to see where she was taking him (for later reference). Instead, I saw her in cuffs, four UCLE a silver van with no license plate and a silver camaro or trans-am. They let the guy in the white Ford go after about 15 min. Since he drove off with another LE as his passenger, there is little doubt that he was UC too.

What a fucking waste of taxpayer's money, busting hookers on a street with little or no action.

Speck
08-03-06, 21:37
What a fucking waste of taxpayer's money, busting hookers on a street with little or no action.

No-fing kidding. I rarely see stuff on SB and I live only a few minutes away, and hit the area often for shopping, food, etc.

Webcams
08-04-06, 01:25
Uneducated and/or Unemployed Bad Luck No Luck Decent body, I am confused as to why people think getting into this business is easy, like girls enjoy fucking sucking smelly dirty old men who have poor hygiene.

In all honesty most of the girls I meet got knocked up and daddy ran off leaving them with a kid and no job or money, they decide to go out to make a buck sucking dick, and people act like there ruining the world.

Simply put if every streetwalker hooked up with a thug instead of a pimp and started killing and robbing, people would forget all the other shit going on.

Archive this report, because streetwalking will increase dramatically, why because the economy is slowing unemployment will climb, and people will become desperate! Crime has been low not because LE had anything to do with it, if they were honest they would tell you that, Because the un-employment picture has been very bright that willl turn grim, if not friday, when we get the numbers, soon after the fed will tighten to much slinging the country into a recession, and the above will occur.

Streetwalkers will be less of a concern to LE when they have to deal with burglary robbery homicide all growing. I'm sorry to offend those who think that we live in a pretty little world, but that world is going to come crashing down. I hope I'm wrong, but the sad fact is It will happen very soon. Drug Dealing gangs crime in general people have to eat and pay there bills, Tupac said it Keep Your Head UP, but in the end those who have have those who don't will get, by any means. People so afraid of streetwalkers will not dare look out there windows in the prime area of Sepulveda & San Fernando Road because unlike s/w's, Drug Dealers and Gangs will burn your fucking house down if you call the cops.

The bright side for us is more s/w's; the downside is those streets will be much harder to navigate.

Hizark21
08-04-06, 02:59
I certainly hope the recession spurs a increase in sw's. I just hope there is uptickin the quality of sw's. During the early 90's there was a lot of sw's in San Diego.

Marlowe
08-12-06, 23:40
Horse Patrols from Victory to Sherman Way, Sobriety checkpoint at Sepulveda and Parthenia Street heading North, no visible SW action from 101 to Nordhoff. Let's be careful out there!

Marlowe
08-14-06, 20:34
Today (Monday) 3:00 pm, at least five sets of two horse patrol occifers spread out from Oxnard to Stagg St. Greater coverage of area, but absolutely no SW present so why the massive equine effort?

Degenerate
06-06-07, 19:06
I found this at :

http://www.lapd.com/article.aspx?a=4839

MASS EXODUS OF LAPD OFFICERS EXPECTED IF

NEW FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE RULES ARE IMPLEMENTED

Officers will leave specialized units

Los Angeles, March 5, 2007 – Five hundred to six hundred LAPD officers in specialized units are expected to request transfers or retire rather than submitting to the draconian financial disclosure requirements that soon could be implemented by the LAPD by order of the Police Commission and City Council.

The City of Los Angeles has announced its intent to implement financial disclosure requirements for all LAPD officers “who routinely handle valuable contraband or cash” including gang enforcement and narcotics officers. The department is moving forward unilaterally, despite five years of negotiation, in which the Police Protective League argued that the financial disclosure requirements are overly intrusive and lacking in checks and balances.

Larks Tongue
06-06-07, 22:02
I found this at :

http://www.lapd.com/article.aspx?a=4839

MASS EXODUS OF LAPD OFFICERS EXPECTED IF

NEW FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE RULES ARE IMPLEMENTED

Officers will leave specialized units

Los Angeles, March 5, 2007 – Five hundred to six hundred LAPD officers in specialized units are expected to request transfers or retire rather than submitting to the draconian financial disclosure requirements that soon could be implemented by the LAPD by order of the Police Commission and City Council.

The City of Los Angeles has announced its intent to implement financial disclosure requirements for all LAPD officers “who routinely handle valuable contraband or cash” including gang enforcement and narcotics officers. The department is moving forward unilaterally, despite five years of negotiation, in which the Police Protective League argued that the financial disclosure requirements are overly intrusive and lacking in checks and balances.

Sounds like an episode from FX TV's "The Shield".