PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babies and Arrangements

AnExplorer40
06-30-18, 15:08
Are there no reports or users of the very fine and large Sugar Babies community in Dallas?

Inquiring minds want to know.

We need to exchange data.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.

AnExplorer40
06-30-18, 15:10
This one https://seekingarrangement.com/member/84f2ff9b-eb5c-4b63-b2c8-ad58d57610ed is DTF quickly, but is larger than her pics and a bit crazy. Rage issues. Flies off the handle. Wanted $$ I passed.

Stay Safe,

Anexplorer40.

AnExplorer40
06-30-18, 15:11
Wants allowance at end of meet and greet--clearly a rinser who will never set up second date.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/bae9ac36-b374-49e6-91ca-99b66b7452ab

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.

AnExplorer40
06-30-18, 15:15
She chats a great game, but you can tell she has a special purpose snapchat just for this--goes all the way to set up the meet and greet and there says: "Hello. Before I meet anyone I always require them to send me a little money so I know they are real and won't kidnap me or something. ".

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/56cc7b33-cf2f-47f9-a2dc-37e31da9ec82

My response: "No. Too many fakes and frauds. I wish you well. Goodbye".

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.

Javelin Man
07-27-18, 20:36
She chats a great game, but you can tell she has a special purpose snapchat just for this--goes all the way to set up the meet and greet and there says: "Hello. Before I meet anyone I always require them to send me a little money so I know they are real and won't kidnap me or something. ".

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/56cc7b33-cf2f-47f9-a2dc-37e31da9ec82

My response: "No. Too many fakes and frauds. I wish you well. Goodbye".

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.Any chance you can post a pic of the ladies mentioned? I don't have a membership yet but I wouldn't mind window shopping.

SteveStone123
01-05-19, 10:30
Met with this white girl at a decent hotel near grand praire. She's built like a brick shit house. Large man makes nice round ass, all around sexy girl. She allows Dfk, lots of tity play, BBBJ and daty.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fea19367-6daa-400d-b86d-b9b3e0770172

FuckingProblem
03-28-19, 20:14
What type of support did she request?

Met with this white girl at a decent hotel near grand praire. She's built like a brick shit house. Large man makes nice round ass, all around sexy girl. She allows Dfk, lots of tity play, BBBJ and daty.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fea19367-6daa-400d-b86d-b9b3e0770172

Emv La
04-18-19, 00:17
https://www.seeking.com/member/4abf1a11-640a-4c80-bd29-fee1fd1883ac

She's real, does BB but think I'll be passing now. Definetly getting checked after as I'm pretty sure she handed me a shirt with dried yeah that stuff Haha. Up scale location but she's a bit of an air head blonde type. Gets into it I'm guessing but definelty felt rushed both times. BBBJ, FS, but no CIP and said she BBBJCIM but that didn't happen. YMMV but she's legit. Oh the things being single makes me do haha. Oh yeah moves pretty quick from SA to texting. And 3 large B's was damage.

Mike Stud
04-28-19, 11:11
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd284def-719a-42bc-aea4-a2457b73444f

GameCocky
05-09-19, 19:39
Been playing in the bowl up and down the east coast for 10 years. Recently moved to Dallas and I am not finding any ladies that understand the basics of being a SB. All want crazy price for initial PPM.

This one wanted 200 to meet in public:

https://www.seeking.com/member/78e3a662-d4d2-c941-49a3-1124c4b17465

GlennDoyle91
06-25-19, 21:26
Yup. Lots and lots of platonic profiles.

GlennDoyle91
07-05-19, 13:23
Anyone had a chance to talk to her? Any info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/9c8c035b-5384-4ff7-a820-89b3849aa76d

AsianPussy
08-09-19, 15:40
Been playing in the bowl up and down the east coast for 10 years. Recently moved to Dallas and I am not finding any ladies that understand the basics of being a SB. All want crazy price for initial PPM.

This one wanted 200 to meet in public:

https://www.seeking.com/member/78e3a662-d4d2-c941-49a3-1124c4b17465Yeah, I'm also surprised by what I'm seeing. Most PPM offers I'm seeing are in the $400-$500 range. I even had one so so girl ask for $1000/ meet. Why would I do that when I can get a Korean girl to soap me up, lick my ass and fuck me for $200?

Whats a good range for a monthly arrangement here in Dallas?

Lebruno
10-10-19, 10:33
Any chance you can post a pic of the ladies mentioned? I don't have a membership yet but I wouldn't mind window shopping.SA basic membership does allow you to window shop and browse the pics that the sugar babies have posted on the site. Additionally, it also allows you to request them to share their hidden private pics as well. But you'll need to upgrade to premium to be able to chat and take things forward.

GlennDoyle91
11-02-19, 03:55
Wow. I've never gotten so many "I know my worth" on a site. How much are they worth? I had prices of 500-1 k. Oh, after the initial meet. And they want the FULL initial meet money. Like literally, "I know my worth" on a site that literally is called "what's your price. ".

Can someone explain to me what the big deal with pricing is? As a straight guy, I'd give up my ass for about 1 k. Like be gentle with me, I'd have NO fun in the process, and it'd better be quick. Another metric to measure that 1 k is, mileage. So, IRS says its. 58 c / mile for mileage. I'd have to drive 1700+ miles. That's about 2 days worth of driving. That is labor intensive, and unless you like driving, it's WORK.

I had girls get INSULTED that, after paying for the meal, and paying for their trip (usually about 40, for a full tank of gas, when more than likely they didn't even use 1/8 of a tank back and forth). Some how these girls think that their "time" is worth $200/ hr, just to sit there and breath. Only once did I have an intellectually stimulating conversation with these girls. I don't understand where they get off expecting $200 for essentially an entry level customer service job (I'm talking about the meet).

Sorry guys, just venting. I usually get better responses from seeking than wyp. I really hate the bad feels that happens, I really just want to have a good time, at the same time with them. I'm just not a sucker. I'm open to suggestions. Maybe it's just dallas. I definitely had an easier time in boston.

GlennDoyle91
11-09-19, 13:14
I found a sb that I'm still dabbling with, 20 yo. I'm witholding the info well, because, reasons. But the response has been pretty good. Its a numbers game, but on SA, the numbers are definitely on the side of the SD's. It's worth the $90, IMHO. I'll most likely be cancelling at the end of this month, since I would have a decent number of prospects (this is just from the first week!

Okay, on to pricing. I still haven't completed the research on this, but it seems that the initial number they throw out is 500-1 k. Buuut. If you're likeable, that number comes down dramatically. I have a feeling they're doing research on some other site and it seems that the other sb sites are based out of ny / sf / la. Expensive places.

Some tips: the numbers are just manifestations of something they crave: stability / freedom. You need to speak to that during meets. Be creative in how you meet that need, and those initials numbers come down a lot.

AsianPussy
11-18-19, 09:32
I found a sb that I'm still dabbling with, 20 yo. I'm witholding the info well, because, reasons. But the response has been pretty good. Its a numbers game, but on SA, the numbers are definitely on the side of the SD's. It's worth the $90, IMHO. I'll most likely be cancelling at the end of this month, since I would have a decent number of prospects (this is just from the first week!

Okay, on to pricing. I still haven't completed the research on this, but it seems that the initial number they throw out is 500-1 k. Buuut. If you're likeable, that number comes down dramatically. I have a feeling they're doing research on some other site and it seems that the other sb sites are based out of ny / sf / la. Expensive places.

Some tips: the numbers are just manifestations of something they crave: stability / freedom. You need to speak to that during meets. Be creative in how you meet that need, and those initials numbers come down a lot.Price wise, yeah most ask for $500, but I see many that ask for $400 and I've had a few that will go as low as $250 no problem. I pay $400 for a 21 year old hottie (vietnamese), with a perfect bod. For that $400 we fuck all day, 3-4 times. So its worth it.

GlennDoyle91
11-23-19, 03:40
Label themselves as "platonic" so I can filter them out and not have to waste my time having to click on their fucking profile and read "no physical intimacy" or "no meet up".

Then there's a whole nother group that has no pictures and no profile. Like WTF.

/ endrant.

GlennDoyle91
11-24-19, 20:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/0a1e7ef2-4b2b-48d6-9ca4-f5e88933cfa9

Dash
11-24-19, 20:53

Some tips: the numbers are just manifestations of something they crave: stability / freedom. You need to speak to that during meets. Be creative in how you meet that need, and those initials numbers come down a lot.I'm lurking, but I had a 22 year old red hot sugar baby in S. Florida, a gorgeous UTR, and a chubby 36 year old Haitian.

Sugar baby=$100, UTR=$100, Haitian=$50.

Sugar Baby sometimes asked me to "help" her when she needed dough for shit like a flat tire.

Haitian chubby would sometimes complain she was broke and I didn't offer more than a random extra $40 to get her over the crisis.

I should note these girls are all over the place in Florida; I didn't have a SA account and neither do they. I met them "free style" I think it's called.

What the pussy is worth is compared to how much they can make working at a job they might hate, not what they have heard from social media or pro hookers.

I am now in California and the S. Florida girls all keep in touch with me.

The sugar baby called me today very excited over the prospect of doing a gig caregiving for $35/ hour for 5 hours at a time=$175. She would do this work on her day off from her regular job.

She is excited about working for 5 hours for $175 after driving 45 minutes; do you think she wouldn't fuck for that amount?

GlennDoyle91
11-24-19, 21:07
I'm lurking, but I had a 22 year old red hot sugar baby in S. Florida, a gorgeous UTR, and a chubby 36 year old Haitian.

Sugar baby=$100, UTR=$100, Haitian=$50.

Sugar Baby sometimes asked me to "help" her when she needed dough for shit like a flat tire.

Haitian chubby would sometimes complain she was broke and I didn't offer more than a random extra $40 to get her over the crisis.

I should note these girls are all over the place in Florida; I didn't have a SA account and neither do they. I met them "free style" I think it's called.

What the pussy is worth is compared to how much they can make working at a job they might hate, not what they have heard from social media or pro hookers.

I am now in California and the S. Florida girls all keep in touch with me.

The sugar baby called me today very excited over the prospect of doing a gig caregiving for $35/ hour for 5 hours at a time=$175. She would do this work on her day off from her regular job.

She is excited about working for 5 hours for $175 after driving 45 minutes; do you think she wouldn't fuck for that amount?I love good stories like that. It's a win-win for everyone. I really hate it when the girls set themselves up for disappointment by throwing some pretty ridiculous numbers out there.

BigOne73
12-03-19, 21:22
I love good stories like that. It's a win-win for everyone. I really hate it when the girls set themselves up for disappointment by throwing some pretty ridiculous numbers out there.I guess they got to try, what's the worst you could say, No? LOL.

Aziz88
12-08-19, 21:26
Hi there,

I'll be visiting from Colorado in a couple of weeks. Any one would like to exchange UTR girls information? Please PM me.

GlennDoyle91
01-02-20, 10:52
Normally I don't "name and shame" but this has got to be a prank of some sort:

https://www.seeking.com/member/04a87f40-4988-4d6d-bd5e-dda838e16722

Michael3900
01-02-20, 11:50

Some tips: the numbers are just manifestations of something they crave: stability / freedom. You need to speak to that during meets. Be creative in how you meet that need, and those initials numbers come down a lot.Plenty of them have read some blogs that tell them that they can get $500 to $1000. I never pay that much. I pay between $200 and $300. This is for 20 somethings that are slim and cute and eager to please. I've met plenty of them. Every now and then one will try to grind me for $100 more. With most of them once I have seen them and they know that I'm cool they will text me asking to come back. I'll knock it down by $100 since I know that they really need it and I'm their best bet.

GlennDoyle91
01-07-20, 14:34
https://www.seeking.com/member/6fb4b69d-0fb1-4878-a846-b54ddc69a391

275 for an hour. Everything bare, BJ. She rode me to the finish. Cute moans, some dirty talk. She can bring along a friend. Just be careful and use a cover.

FarFarAway
01-23-20, 11:38
Label themselves as "platonic" so I can filter them out and not have to waste my time having to click on their fucking profile and read "no physical intimacy" or "no meet up".

Then there's a whole nother group that has no pictures and no profile. Like WTF.

/ endrant.A significant fraction don't know the definition of the term. They might think it means they don't want a real relationship. And, there are plenty who know what the deal is, or can be persuaded to go there w / some game, but don't want to think of themselves (or, especially, advertise themselves) as willing to put out for $. So that is the way they list themselves. Girls even tell their GFs that they are getting sugar from a SD while doing nothing, when in fact they are fucking like bunnies. Please, ignore those who say platonic, leave more for me.

GlennDoyle91
01-24-20, 09:03
A significant fraction don't know the definition of the term. They might think it means they don't want a real relationship. And, there are plenty who know what the deal is, or can be persuaded to go there w / some game, but don't want to think of themselves (or, especially, advertise themselves) as willing to put out for $. So that is the way they list themselves. Girls even tell their GFs that they are getting sugar from a SD while doing nothing, when in fact they are fucking like bunnies. Please, ignore those who say platonic, leave more for me.Bro, you do you. I don't have time to "flip" platonic or "online only" girls, or the the will to spend money to make that happen. Trying to go after low hanging fruit. But, you do you. Share the info, if you got too many to handle, is all I'm saying.

GlennDoyle91
01-28-20, 10:09
https://www.seeking.com/member/67f517db-36d9-470f-8bf0-8c2ec5007afa

Wants $1000/ month, meets 6-8 times a month ( 160 to 125/ meet). But, wants half before even meeting. Feels like a scam.

AsianPussy
01-30-20, 13:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/67f517db-36d9-470f-8bf0-8c2ec5007afa

Wants $1000/ month, meets 6-8 times a month ( 160 to 125/ meet). But, wants half before even meeting. Feels like a scam.I hit that link and it says the profile is removed, which means she canceled or she has me blocked. If she has me blocked that might mean its a scam and she blocked me when I called her on it. Can you PM me a screen shot and I'll tell you what I remember.

But cash upfront is always a scam.

GlennDoyle91
01-31-20, 01:23
I hit that link and it says the profile is removed, which means she canceled or she has me blocked. If she has me blocked that might mean its a scam and she blocked me when I called her on it. Can you PM me a screen shot and I'll tell you what I remember.

But cash upfront is always a scam.Yeah. Profile is gone.

AsianPussy
01-31-20, 03:19
Yeah. Profile is gone.It was a scam. Anyone asking for money is a scam. Legit SB's will take cash when you see them after you meet for coffee (which is always free).

GlennDoyle91
01-31-20, 12:25
Do any of y'all pay for the girls to just show up? Ie promise them an allowance for the meet and greet?

WiseTraveler
02-01-20, 13:03
Do any of y'all pay for the girls to just show up? Ie promise them an allowance for the meet and greet?You should pay for food / drinks and if they have a longer trip, maybe gas / Uber money but other than that most MnGs are unpaid. If you are sincere about setting up an allowance-based arrangement, you might surprise them with a gift or extra cash to show your interest.

If they insist on charging for the meet and greet, they're either scammers, rinsers (get first payment and run types), or are so jaded you're more likely to get attitude and drama.

GlennDoyle91
02-01-20, 15:25
You should pay for food / drinks and if they have a longer trip, maybe gas / Uber money but other than that most MnGs are unpaid. If you are sincere about setting up an allowance-based arrangement, you might surprise them with a gift or extra cash to show your interest.

If they insist on charging for the meet and greet, they're either scammers, rinsers (get first payment and run types), or are so jaded you're more likely to get attitude and drama.It's a sanity check. I was thinking maybe rules are different here in Dallas. I tried the whoring route. But that's just so unsatisfying for me. I still visit the boards and check out what's going on on that side of things, and I see that there are some who do the prepay thing (though only for well reviewed providers). Also. Inflation seems to be a thing.

There was someone who said she makes $700 in a week on her regular job. I did the math, assuming 5 hour work week and 30% taxes, you have to make $25/ hr. I have friends with 4 year degrees that don't make that. I have a sb who says she can make $2 k a night as a stripper. That's some crazy money. What have been why'alls experiences?

GlennDoyle91
02-02-20, 11:23
https://www.seeking.com/member/ef3f3a19-68bf-45af-b15a-947d7d55484d

Small girl. This girl is small. Talkative, smart. Just not motivated for sex. Kinda had to do everything. In that regard. Does not do BJ's. No daty. I will not be returning, so I'm offering her up to why'all. $300 was the number for alliance.

AsianPussy
02-05-20, 18:21

Small girl. This girl is small. Talkative, smart. Just not motivated for sex. Kinda had to do everything. In that regard. Does not do BJ's. No daty. I will not be returning, so I'm offering her up to why'all. $300 was the number for alliance.I mean, why bother, for that price you can get a girl that will do it all. I think some of these 18/19 girls want money, but being young they don't want to do much yet. You have to find the really slutty girls that will fuck you stupid and forget the timid girls.

AsianPussy
02-05-20, 18:40
I have 2 skinny Vietnamese girls I have been seeing.

Cara: 21 and cute as hell. Skinny with A's and a cute round ass. Tits are perfect for her frame and ass isn't j-lo, but slightly more then the typical Asian. Super sweet and loves to fuck, so our dates are usually 3-4 hours of nonstop fucking with few inhibitions and a lot of cuming. NO BBFS and no Anal, with no exceptions. Best sex I've had ever and she's worth every penny ($500). I see her every week, but I can't do it some weeks and I'll be traveling a bunch for the next few months. If anyone here wants to take her for a spin, PM me and I'll hook you up. If she can see someone else I'll feel less guilty when I can't see her every week.

Tran. Another cute Vietnamese girl with small tits (even smaller than A's). Face isn't as cute, but still a pretty cute girl if you like that traditional Asian look. I see her tomorrow and she's been telling me she's super eager for cash to pay the rent so I'm posting here in case someone wants a sure thing. She's eager for someone to see Friday or over the weekend, so you could probably get a good deal. She's in FW and you need to get her or send a car, but she's only $300 and you could probably get her down to $200 if you see her before Monday. The appeal here is she's cute and not a pro, she says this is her first time and her account is new, so she might be telling the truth.

GlennDoyle91
02-06-20, 03:13
I mean, why bother, for that price you can get a girl that will do it all. I think some of these 18/19 girls want money, but being young they don't want to do much yet. You have to find the really slutty girls that will fuck you stupid and forget the timid girls.Yeah, I agree with you. Don't know it till you try though. Hence why I probably won't be going back. There was someone who wanted to hit up all the "platonic" girls and "turn" them. I was thinking it might be for them. 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

PinJames5566
02-07-20, 04:16
Any info, please tell me, she seems legit.

https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/467261

GlennDoyle91
02-09-20, 10:11

https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/467261I signed up for the site. (Free). It seems to be pretty useless. Can't do a local search, still have to pay for messages.

DrYellow
02-09-20, 22:15
I want to see.

PinJames5566
02-09-20, 22:33
I signed up for the site. (Free). It seems to be pretty useless. Can't do a local search, still have to pay for messages.But is same with SA right?

DrYellow
02-09-20, 23:03
You piqued my interest when you said small haha but yeah she's kind of limp I have not idea why she said 500 to me.

Small girl. This girl is small. Talkative, smart. Just not motivated for sex. Kinda had to do everything. In that regard. Does not do BJ's. No daty. I will not be returning, so I'm offering her up to why'all. $300 was the number for alliance.

AsianPussy
02-10-20, 19:49
Can someone who has a SA account DM me, I want to ask you to message a certain girl and see what she says.

DrYellow
02-11-20, 05:05
Signed up for this. Feels a lot like SA except she hasn't been online for a while. Most of them actually. Left her a message anyway.

I like this one though https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/462474.

If you get any intel on her PM me.

GlennDoyle91
02-11-20, 08:22
But is same with SA right?You do, but SA is a more mature product. The other one just seems so buggy. Also, if I was to spend for the subscription, I really would like to know how the odds are in my area. That doesn't really do much (at least in the free version) to highlight that.

DrYellow
02-11-20, 23:59
I think someone needs to get these girls out of hiding because a lot of them look like fresh product.

DrYellow
02-12-20, 00:09
I have to agree with you on knowing your odds. I was open to taking that risk though, the downside being that the girls aren't reviewed on here, so it's through the hoops for me on this until I get tired. I also think because this site is fairly new, sweet naive girls on there will jump on any chance they get to make a buck. Maybe it's full of girls fed up with SA LOL.

You do, but SA is a more mature product. The other one just seems so buggy. Also, if I was to spend for the subscription, I really would like to know how the odds are in my area. That doesn't really do much (at least in the free version) to highlight that.

GlennDoyle91
02-12-20, 18:07
I have to agree with you on knowing your odds. I was open to taking that risk though, the downside being that the girls aren't reviewed on here, so it's through the hoops for me on this until I get tired. I also think because this site is fairly new, sweet naive girls on there will jump on any chance they get to make a buck. Maybe it's full of girls fed up with SA LOL.The one that kinda blows is it doesn't show activity either, so you can't tell if the account was made yesterday or last year.

DrYellow
02-17-20, 22:24
Slutty MILF. Nice Tits, bounced and cream on it.

https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/471958

PM me.

WiseTraveler
02-19-20, 22:15
I've joined SA twice for just a month each time and struck gold multiple times but this is not for the faint of heart. I'm savvy at spotting scams and timewaster and am pretty fucking funny in chat and in person which makes things easier. If you are not good at online research, this may not be for you. It takes a lot of research and wading through the bullshit but you can get attractive partners, some genuine connections, with a lot of OTC action at very reasonable rates. I took this route when all of the decent $125-250/ hour options evaporated post- FOSTA / SESTA. Even the $300/ hour girls are overpriced in smaller / more rural towns.

Note this is not guidance for true sugar daddies. If you have a few thousand to spend on an allowance each month, you can sign up and just take your pick. Reach various forums and do your research and you should be fine. I'm more aiming at those who want 'some civilian' for under $300/ PPM.

SA does allow you set up a free profile but get ready for relentless prompts, reminders, and dead ends. Still, you can do a full search of your area and see what's available. I filter out anyone without a picture, or who puts 'marriage minded' or 'platonic' as their 'looking for' options.

Dallas is goddamn amazing compared to Minnesota or even Chicago.

Never discuss $, Pay-Per-Meet (PPM), or intimacy on the site or you'll get banned. Use site messaging to make a connection, then move the discussion to text ASAP. Use a burner app.

Your profile:

* Try to write something charming and not creepy. Doesn't have to be a novel or touchy feely but if you add something your potential partners connect with, it makes it easier. Travel, pets, shows, etc.

* Note that you travel a lot or are in a fluid (getting a divorce, etc.) situation. This will help you avoid allowance discussions.

* Note you aren't interested in flying anyone in or those who aren't going to be in your town.

Before you communicate, set your profile:

*Don't upload pics. Scraper bots will find / keep them and with facial recognition, they can easily be tied to you. Want to end up in an Ashley Madison-like data breach and blackmail shitshow? Add pics. Instead, offer to send a pic once you've chatted enough to warrant a meet-and-greet.

*Turn off 'show when last online' and 'show when you look at someone's profile' - you'll get a ton of low % messages just from clicking on a pic once.

The approach:

* You'll get a deluge of scammers, last calls (only has a shot at last call), and hookers at first. There are also go getters that are dead set on finding a true SD and approach it like a job hunt. Bless them but unless you want to spend $thousands / month, avoid.

* Don't favorite anyone yet. It's tempting since it's the closest thing to bookmarking but again, you'll get messages like, "Why did you fav me and not reach out?" Instead, set up a spreadsheet and paste in the profile link for anyone you are interested in along with some notes. Don't track that shit on the site since once your membership lapses, you lose access to it. The links will work as long as you have even a free profile.

* Search first by closest to you but stop with anyone who hasn't been in in the last 10-20 days. Then search by last online. I avoid all platonic / fly me to Paris / spoil meeee / don't waste my time (so so angry) profiles. I target ones that indicate flexibility, aren't too formal about the need for allowances, and are more in the 6-7. 9 than 8-10 range in looks. This is key. Truly hot women can get allowances. There are some who you can get for $300-500 PPM which is fine. I actually enjoy the 'cute / attractive' GND and frustrated women types more. Cheaper, far less entitled, and easy to get to BB if you want that. These are the pleasers. These are still women you'd absolutely go home with if you met IRL.

* Gather 10+ likely targets and start messaging. Compliment their pics and profiles, comment on something specific that you liked. You'll get 30-80% responses unless you look like Quasimoto or come across like a pig. Keep the chat going then suggest connecting via text.

* Gauge interest, say you'd like to meet but don't want to waste their time so ask what their $ goal is. You can weave in 'I travel a lot' or 'I'm not in a position to commit to an allowance yet. No offense if you pass'. Some will pass but many will share a # or ask for you to suggest something. Don't be afraid to say, "I usually start at $200-300 for a meet because I usually don't have more than an hour. " Most are fine with that.

* Set up a meet near a hotel you can go on short notice. There are by the hour / daytime apps / searches you can do so have a plan ready. If the meet goes well, suggest taking it to the next step.

* A small % can host but it's rare and they are likely to be high volume.

Enjoy!

GlennDoyle91
02-20-20, 10:41
I've joined SA twice for just a month each time and struck gold multiple times but this is not for the faint of heart. I'm savvy at spotting scams and timewaster and am pretty fucking funny in chat and in person which makes things easier. If you are not good at online research, this may not be for you. It takes a lot of research and wading through the bullshit but you can get attractive partners, some genuine connections, with a lot of OTC action at very reasonable rates. I took this route when all of the decent $125-250/ hour options evaporated post- FOSTA / SESTA. Even the $300/ hour girls are overpriced in smaller / more rural towns.

Note this is not guidance for true sugar daddies. If you have a few thousand to spend on an allowance each month, you can sign up and just take your pick. Reach various forums and do your research and you should be fine. I'm more aiming at those who want 'some civilian' for under $300/ PPM.

SA does allow you set up a free profile but get ready for relentless prompts, reminders, and dead ends. Still, you can do a full search of your area and see what's available. I filter out anyone without a picture, or who puts 'marriage minded' or 'platonic' as their 'looking for' options.

Dallas is goddamn amazing compared to Minnesota or even Chicago.

Never discuss $, Pay-Per-Meet (PPM), or intimacy on the site or you'll get banned. Use site messaging to make a connection, then move the discussion to text ASAP. Use a burner app.

Your profile:

* Try to write something charming and not creepy. Doesn't have to be a novel or touchy feely but if you add something your potential partners connect with, it makes it easier. Travel, pets, shows, etc.

* Note that you travel a lot or are in a fluid (getting a divorce, etc.) situation. This will help you avoid allowance discussions.

* Note you aren't interested in flying anyone in or those who aren't going to be in your town.

Before you communicate, set your profile:

*Don't upload pics. Scraper bots will find / keep them and with facial recognition, they can easily be tied to you. Want to end up in an Ashley Madison-like data breach and blackmail shitshow? Add pics. Instead, offer to send a pic once you've chatted enough to warrant a meet-and-greet.

*Turn off 'show when last online' and 'show when you look at someone's profile' - you'll get a ton of low % messages just from clicking on a pic once.

The approach:

* You'll get a deluge of scammers, last calls (only has a shot at last call), and hookers at first. There are also go getters that are dead set on finding a true SD and approach it like a job hunt. Bless them but unless you want to spend $thousands / month, avoid.

* Don't favorite anyone yet. It's tempting since it's the closest thing to bookmarking but again, you'll get messages like, "Why did you fav me and not reach out?" Instead, set up a spreadsheet and paste in the profile link for anyone you are interested in along with some notes. Don't track that shit on the site since once your membership lapses, you lose access to it. The links will work as long as you have even a free profile.

* Search first by closest to you but stop with anyone who hasn't been in in the last 10-20 days. Then search by last online. I avoid all platonic / fly me to Paris / spoil meeee / don't waste my time (so so angry) profiles. I target ones that indicate flexibility, aren't too formal about the need for allowances, and are more in the 6-7. 9 than 8-10 range in looks. This is key. Truly hot women can get allowances. There are some who you can get for $300-500 PPM which is fine. I actually enjoy the 'cute / attractive' GND and frustrated women types more. Cheaper, far less entitled, and easy to get to BB if you want that. These are the pleasers. These are still women you'd absolutely go home with if you met IRL.

* Gather 10+ likely targets and start messaging. Compliment their pics and profiles, comment on something specific that you liked. You'll get 30-80% responses unless you look like Quasimoto or come across like a pig. Keep the chat going then suggest connecting via text.

* Gauge interest, say you'd like to meet but don't want to waste their time so ask what their $ goal is. You can weave in 'I travel a lot' or 'I'm not in a position to commit to an allowance yet. No offense if you pass'. Some will pass but many will share a # or ask for you to suggest something. Don't be afraid to say, "I usually start at $200-300 for a meet because I usually don't have more than an hour. " Most are fine with that.

* Set up a meet near a hotel you can go on short notice. There are by the hour / daytime apps / searches you can do so have a plan ready. If the meet goes well, suggest taking it to the next step.

* A small % can host but it's rare and they are likely to be high volume.

Enjoy!One thing I would add. Contact the sb an hour'ish the first meet. It saves you showing up to no one there. Also. Don't book that hotel till after the meet, and there is an arrangement.

And. I can't stress I enough: don't be a creep. All it takes is one asshole and that's one less girl available.

GlennDoyle91
02-21-20, 14:23
I'm no super rich dude. Apparently, I'm in the low end of sugar daddies, in earnings. I don't have a lot of payments. So I can usually afford around $400/ week to play around. What's you guys experience like?

DrYellow
02-22-20, 07:55
Anyone had this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b7c4a6da-b5c9-4c44-a7ba-507d0ea29ab3

PinJames5566
02-25-20, 03:32
Normally $500/ week, I only have the chance to see them 2 times in a week, so 50/50 mostly.

I'm no super rich dude. Apparently, I'm in the low end of sugar daddies, in earnings. I don't have a lot of payments. So I can usually afford around $400/ week to play around. What's you guys experience like?

GlennDoyle91
02-25-20, 14:58
So. I've done well enough that some of my SB will "pass me around" her friends. But. I'm trying to save on cost, Ie hotels and places to eat that aren't expensive, but still have that wow effect. Thoughts?

AssLuVA
03-02-20, 08:17
Hey Gents. I am an active SD will be traveling down to Dallas for work. As an active SD, I looked on SA and seems pretty dead so took it to these forums. I've searched around for a bit but the profiles mentioned are no longer active so looking to all you for help. Are there any good SB's that you're willing to share for a week or two? Would love to have a good time when I am down there. Feel free to PM me.

Also, any other sites I might need to check out? Thanks in advance and happy hunting.

Flagator79
03-14-20, 11:00
I'm no super rich dude. Apparently, I'm in the low end of sugar daddies, in earnings. I don't have a lot of payments. So I can usually afford around $400/ week to play around. What's you guys experience like?I've been lucky with hitting up newbies with $250 -300 and talking about some good quality fun at that price too.

GlennDoyle91
03-31-20, 02:17
How you guys doing?

MisforMaster
03-31-20, 16:09
How you guys doing?I'm down in Dallas from Cincinnati to help do COVID-19 stuff (think more infrastructure related than latex gloves related).

I've had a LOT more traffic here than in Cincinnati ever since switching my profile, but, everyone seems super skittish to meet (rightfully so).

The ones who I have connected with seem to be interested in meeting once the restaurants and bars open. I'm getting daily videos from one potential SB, and snapchatting the others.

DrYellow
04-11-20, 12:37
Not too bad, holding on to hope that things will get better. Mongering activities on my part have slowed down.

I had an SB is used to see each time I was in Dallas. She was by far my best girl; a completely sweet blonde girl with a bubbly personality, athletic, great sex, GFE, the works. Contact between us died down when I halted on all my plans for travel, and shit I miss her. I was actually debating if I should send her a sort of 'thinking of you' allowance, but I'm just always wary of making online payments.

Anyway, I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

How you guys doing?

GlennDoyle91
04-21-20, 22:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/9648e6f8-5701-4cf8-9a4b-15c4f911a7b4

This is a new account for this person. Promises to meet up, after online only. I've never gone for it, but curious.

GlennDoyle91
05-07-20, 11:44
So, today, I'm messaging this girl on SA. She wanted $20 for her number. I LOL'ed.

GlennDoyle91
05-07-20, 16:52
https://www.seeking.com/member/15956533-3b80-4dd4-ace7-be30d304312e

This girl wants $300 to meet, $500 for ppm. I didn't take the plunge.

AsianPussy
05-10-20, 03:06
https://www.seeking.com/member/15956533-3b80-4dd4-ace7-be30d304312e

This girl wants $300 to meet, $500 for ppm. I didn't take the plunge.I'd pay $500 if the girl was a 10 or 11, but she isn't. I've gotten 10's for $400 and 7's for $250.

And I block as soon as they suggest a fee for a M+G, fuck that, most girls will do a lunch date to get to know you. If I was single and had the time I'd do one of those every day. LOL.

GlennDoyle91
05-10-20, 13:42
https://www.seeking.com/member/cbe41e4b-f31a-4d4a-b9fc-25c597445ad0

Couldn't take the plunge, but active, wanting to meet. Didn't ask price.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c2f57dd3-0dc2-4c0b-8a62-3058c56108ed

Asking $300, pretty open schedule. I didn't check her out, probably will not.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ad574324-8f32-4cf8-9516-eb176db280c3

Asking $600, but that was before covid. Also didn't take the plunge.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1f3a017e-7c38-42a4-949d-1090bb9fbe2a

This one is a little plain Jane, thicc, young, inexperienced, but takes direction well. $200.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f21a5970-c3bb-4573-8629-984b4e437ecf

Got in contact some time ago, wanted $400, has her own place. She seems to advertise in waves. As of this post, she hasn't been on in 3 days. Haven't taken checked her out.

As always, it's not a 100% it works out, but be nice because there is a real person on the other end.

GlennDoyle91
06-07-20, 15:40
https://www.seeking.com/member/cbe41e4b-f31a-4d4a-b9fc-25c597445ad0

Slim, small girl. Kind of a bad YMMV. If you want digits, hit me up.

GlennDoyle91
06-08-20, 12:11
Met this chick on seeking. She tried to blackmail me by saying send money, or I report to police. Kinda freaked me out, because I did my best to vet for age. Her profile says 21, on meet and greet she kept saying she was of age, etc. Texas is pretty strict on statuatory rape, sooo. Best I could do to check her age was her MOM saying she was 18 on FB, last year in April. (if you're wondering age of consent in TX is 17, they also have romeo and juliet laws) Phew! Dodged a bullet, reported account, call it a day.

Except that: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MZqe2aWFCdzxfGo-jO5X22-93tndmNmG?usp=sharing As part of me lurking around on her FB, I overhear she wants to "set a and-word up. " To get that "bread. " That's quite an escalation of bad decisions. I mean, drinking and driving while intoxicated, open container. Then making videos? Wow.

As of 6/8/2020, looks like she sobered up and deleted those videos, so it was prudent to make a copy.

GlennDoyle91
06-13-20, 03:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/159e3f33-7923-413e-aa9c-909ab092b7ad

Set up was kinda hurried. She brought a friend (300/ person) was expecting good ole sex. Apparently these gals are pros. I made the mistake of handing the money before the fun started. So it turned out to be a strip / dance and a handy for 300. Booo. Will not repeat.

GlennDoyle91
06-13-20, 08:14
https://www.seeking.com/member/31724e6a-4e8a-494f-9db8-d37042ddd961

I don't normally name and shame. But this is too good to pass up, LOL.

Newbie1961
06-13-20, 08:34
Everyone should be aware (in any state) if you are offering money for sex to anyone under 18, it changes the dynamics. The charge becomes sex trafficking of a child and becomes a federal charge. Below is a local guy from my area.

https://fox2now.com/news/sex-offender-paid-high-school-athlete-for-sex/

[blue]This

Met this chick on seeking. She tried to blackmail me by saying send money, or I report to police. Kinda freaked me out, because I did my best to vet for age. Her profile says 21, on meet and greet she kept saying she was of age, etc. Texas is pretty strict on statuatory rape, sooo. Best I could do to check her age was her MOM saying she was 18 on FB, last year in April. (if you're wondering age of consent in TX is 17, they also have romeo and juliet laws) Phew! Dodged a bullet, reported account, call it a day.

Except that: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MZqe2aWFCdzxfGo-jO5X22-93tndmNmG?usp=sharing As part of me lurking around on her FB, I overhear she wants to "set a and-word up. " To get that "bread. " That's quite an escalation of bad decisions. I mean, drinking and driving while intoxicated, open container. Then making videos? Wow.

As of 6/8/2020, looks like she sobered up and deleted those videos, so it was prudent to make a copy.

AsianPussy
06-13-20, 10:19
How dumb is she, AOC in TX is 17.

Admin2
06-13-20, 14:26
How dumb is she, AOC in TX is 17.And American citizen cannot engage in commercial sex with somebody under the age of 18 anywhere in the world. It doesn't matter what local laws are, if you pay somebody under 18 for sex you can be prosecuted federally.

A2

AsianPussy
06-14-20, 14:30
And American citizen cannot engage in commercial sex with somebody under the age of 18 anywhere in the world. It doesn't matter what local laws are, if you pay somebody under 18 for sex you can be prosecuted federally.

A2OK, that's interesting, I didn't know that one.

GlennDoyle91
06-14-20, 19:13
OK, that's interesting, I didn't know that one.Wasn't there a case Of that a couple years Back? This girl had a fake I'd, went to a porn shoot at 17, they published it, they had to recall all those copies. She kept doing porn after she was 18.

MeatMan
06-16-20, 09:57
Wasn't there a case Of that a couple years Back? This girl had a fake I'd, went to a porn shoot at 17, they published it, they had to recall all those copies. She kept doing porn after she was 18.Look up Traci Lords. Years ago, she went through a somewhat same dilemma.

GlennDoyle91
06-18-20, 16:12
https://www.seeking.com/member/3da682ef-8d96-4ccc-88bd-1a73ad038693

Cute girl, real nice. Cost 300. This was prior to covid. Saw her profile pop up recently. Didn't repeat because sex was okay when it should have been amazing. Slightly a clock watcher (I have to go back and feed my dogs before they tear up the place) but submissive. Did bb.

GlennDoyle91
06-22-20, 06:22
https://www.seeking.com/member/701de8be-2933-4239-a71d-2f5cb708ac5d

Wants money for a meet up. Oh, there will be a "bodyguard" during the meet up. Didn't get to the discussion about allowance because I suspect the "bodyguard" was messaging and being quite aggressive. Would suggest avoid. This is just problematic.

GlennDoyle91
06-25-20, 02:45
https://www.seeking.com/member/2abbac58-a5bb-411f-bc3d-ad029dc435d8

Met up. Wants to be paid for platonic dates. If this is your thing, this your girl.

DarkHorsePress
06-29-20, 23:48
https://www.seeking.com/member/9132df13-a354-4fad-ab53-3d999a31a67d

Wanted $300/ hr. Did not meet up.

AsianPussy
06-30-20, 08:56
https://www.seeking.com/member/2abbac58-a5bb-411f-bc3d-ad029dc435d8

Met up. Wants to be paid for platonic dates. If this is your thing, this your girl.Is this anyone's thing?

GlennDoyle91
06-30-20, 09:22
Is this anyone's thing?I've seen that happen more and more often lately. For once in a long while, I really think there are more scammers than actual profiles. And the girls that are on the site, in your local area, down to meet. Are getting more and more inaccessible. The ones that are "pro" are actually going pro and fucking things up on that side. Here's an example:

https://www.seeking.com/member/9132df13-a354-4fad-ab53-3d999a31a67d

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?319553-Strawberry-blonde-spinner-with-green-f-me-eyes

DarkHorsePress
06-30-20, 10:31
https://www.seeking.com/member/36612f96-f587-4fd8-9ae9-adbc747301c7

Wanted $400, agreed on $300.

No called, no showed the day of.

DarkHorsePress
06-30-20, 10:36
https://www.seeking.com/member/9729633a-3f54-4c9d-807c-7aada47bf9e3

$300 for ample time.

Sweet girl with stretch marks from pregnancy, but otherwise tight body.

GlennDoyle91
07-02-20, 04:38

As of 6/8/2020, looks like she sobered up and deleted those videos, so it was prudent to make a copy.So. I got a call from this crazy *****. I really though I blocked her number. She wants to hang out. Like WTF?

AsianPussy
08-18-20, 10:15
Anyone ever meet someone really nice on SA who says no sex, but wants an arrangement. I'm in uncharted territory here, I think this girl is truly new and putting her foot in the water and needs money.

Anyone know what an arrangement would look like for a new sex SB? Is that really even a thing?

GlennDoyle91
08-23-20, 11:41
Anyone ever meet someone really nice on SA who says no sex, but wants an arrangement. I'm in uncharted territory here, I think this girl is truly new and putting her foot in the water and needs money.

Anyone know what an arrangement would look like for a new sex SB? Is that really even a thing?It's called "platonic. " And I've heard it is a thing. The real question is, are you going to be getting out of the arrangement what you want? (It's your money at the end of the day). I do suggest you do due diligence and protect yourself.

WilluEatMyJizz
08-23-20, 16:00

Anyone know what an arrangement would look like for a new sex SB? Is that really even a thing?Yea I have a no sex arrangement with my job (I work they pay me).

And there are some married guys who have a no sex arrangement with there wife's! Then they show up here.

But seriously you can get a lot of no sex arrangements for a whole lot less money thru life quit being a simp.

GlennDoyle91
12-02-20, 17:55
https://www.seeking.com/member/560d4d73-7a19-42f9-bbd8-cfde92ccac7d

Met a few times. Platonic meets. I didn't pay for the meet, just the events. Last time we met, she ended up blocking me for whatever reason. Thought things were going well.

GlennDoyle91
12-02-20, 18:00
https://www.seeking.com/member/38fc418c-9ac7-42f5-8ef0-e5fb9d2a7b88

Asking $900. Relatively responsive. Didn't partake.

GlennDoyle91
12-02-20, 18:08
https://www.seeking.com/member/302afee2-dad9-4313-8475-623834100b9a

$300. Set up was relatively painless. Showed up. Said her friend was waiting for her. She jumped on top, got done. Then it was all down hill from there. Rushed. Poor conversation. Non responsive afterwards. Overall a poor experience.

GlennDoyle91
12-03-20, 17:03
https://www.seeking.com/member/0c984768-48e1-4611-b558-c70adc1f31e7

Wanted 100 just to meet up. Convo ends after that.

TomDickNHarry
01-09-21, 18:26
Just promoting her stupid onlyfans and trying to sell pics, total fake and time waster.

https://www.seeking.com/member/45edeb08-acaa-41fc-81ac-ad118f5c3344

GlennDoyle91
01-10-21, 16:37
https://www.seeking.com/member/fe8a483d-0a08-4a02-b787-00ccbdb6aee8

This girl seems willing to do whatever. Just not my type.

GlennDoyle91
01-10-21, 16:43
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad01d470-caf5-4fcc-af87-ccdff681df81

https://www.seeking.com/member/88d3cc7d-71be-4f7c-95c2-253ecc6fad91

https://www.seeking.com/member/9e568f71-af67-4ff0-bcac-321eb9d200e0

https://www.seeking.com/member/ff54e626-1176-8479-e1de-11bb927d76e6

https://www.seeking.com/member/609f3a08-d657-4771-9ee1-8eb2487d18ee

https://www.seeking.com/member/fd800dc4-4ee5-43fa-bebd-67bd0c067aa9

I haven't tried to set up anything with them, but on cursory glance they look available and stuff.

GlennDoyle91
01-13-21, 20:30
https://www.seeking.com/member/6abfdfc4-1b75-4fc3-9a50-0a44b4485fa5

Semi pro or pro. Was upset I wouldn't meet on her schedule.

GlennDoyle91
01-24-21, 03:18
https://www.seeking.com/member/b177e491-8ff7-4267-8079-4a1c1e97eb63

Asks 400. Never partook, because 400 seems too much. Seems real.

AsianPussy
01-31-21, 03:01
There's so many fake girls. Just use rule #1, do not give a girl 10 cents until you meet her. Never never never ever.

I'm getting good at spotting them, when you share pics they immediately say, yum or sexy. Spoiler alert, I'm not.

Then they always have some insane low PPM, I think someone is telling these Nigerian princes to undercut the real girls. Some girl today told me $250, and one last week said $100.

Step 3, they immediately ask for money for phone min, or to pay the bill or for clean panties or some shit and refuse to meet unless you pay.

These are fake girls with really good pics. 9's and 10's.

Here is one to avoid, totally fake:

https://www.seeking.com/member/b3c90f92-5db9-47c0-86f4-966f50841e25

She wanted $75 to video chat. No way jose (she might be named Jose actually).

Be careful guys.

GlennDoyle91
02-01-21, 05:24
There's so many fake girls. Just use rule #1, do not give a girl 10 cents until you meet her. Never never never ever.

I'm getting good at spotting them, when you share pics they immediately say, yum or sexy. Spoiler alert, I'm not.

Then they always have some insane low PPM, I think someone is telling these Nigerian princes to undercut the real girls. Some girl today told me $250, and one last week said $100.

Step 3, they immediately ask for money for phone min, or to pay the bill or for clean panties or some shit and refuse to meet unless you pay.

These are fake girls with really good pics. 9's and 10's.

Here is one to avoid, totally fake:

https://www.seeking.com/member/b3c90f92-5db9-47c0-86f4-966f50841e25

She wanted $75 to video chat. No way jose (she might be named Jose actually).

Be careful guys.Got any good leads. The ones not your type others might be interested in?

AsianPussy
02-20-21, 19:46
I know this girl DTF on the first date, hot as hell, hooters girl by day, will do anything sexually.

Nice big tits, meaty ass, fucks like a pornstar. Hot as hell.

https://www.seeking.com/member/efcd54c9-0f3a-4a89-a691-032792a09287

Normally $500 and worth it, but she'd do less if you see her today or tomorrow because she's broke.

Someone here do me a favor and go fuck her. DM me if you do.

Got any good leads. The ones not your type others might be interested in?

AsianPussy
02-23-21, 14:27
I'm now leaning towards fake. Its weird, she never asked for money, and kept asking me to come over right away, but when I asked for the address, she disappeared.

So many fakes and scammers, I'm getting tired if this shit.

I know this girl DTF on the first date, hot as hell, hooters girl by day, will do anything sexually.

Nice big tits, meaty ass, fucks like a pornstar. Hot as hell.

https://www.seeking.com/member/efcd54c9-0f3a-4a89-a691-032792a09287

Normally $500 and worth it, but she'd do less if you see her today or tomorrow because she's broke.

Someone here do me a favor and go fuck her. DM me if you do.

GlennDoyle91
02-24-21, 07:44
I'm now leaning towards fake. Its weird, she never asked for money, and kept asking me to come over right away, but when I asked for the address, she disappeared.

So many fakes and scammers, I'm getting tired if this shit.It's a constant search. I was seeing this very nice girl. My unicorn. She just unfriendly led me on snap. I think she found a super jealous BF. Had plans this weekend too. If you have any leads, I'm willing to follow them up, LOL.

DarkHorsePress
03-04-21, 10:05
It's a constant search. I was seeing this very nice girl. My unicorn. She just unfriendly led me on snap. I think she found a super jealous BF. Had plans this weekend too. If you have any leads, I'm willing to follow them up, LOL.https://www.seeking.com/member/925989fb-f430-4eeb-ad8c-3d9d27c81652

Young and slim. $300 and she wanted an in and out as fast as possible. Apparently I was taking too long. I got fed up with her attitude and sent her along. Still wish I had gotten my money's worth. Maybe someone else will.

GlennDoyle91
03-04-21, 11:49
https://www.seeking.com/member/925989fb-f430-4eeb-ad8c-3d9d27c81652

Young and slim. $300 and she wanted an in and out as fast as possible. Apparently I was taking too long. I got fed up with her attitude and sent her along. Still wish I had gotten my money's worth. Maybe someone else will.Funny enough. I scheduled something with her, but called it off. Just wasn't feeling it. I have a UTR. If you're interested.

GlennDoyle91
03-16-21, 19:05
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c1340d7-700d-42c2-af02-39c1d0f111ed

Did a meet and greet. No car. Bitchy attitude. DTF. Asks 400, but attitude was a big turn off.

DarkHorsePress
03-19-21, 08:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c1340d7-700d-42c2-af02-39c1d0f111ed

Did a meet and greet. No car. Bitchy attitude. DTF. Asks 400, but attitude was a big turn off.Looks like she has a nice body, but yeah $400 isn't worth an attitude.

DarkHorsePress
03-19-21, 08:46
Funny enough. I scheduled something with her, but called it off. Just wasn't feeling it. I have a UTR. If you're interested.UTR?

Yeah, I wanted to shower together and she didn't want to shower. We got into sexy time and I could just tell she wanted it over as fast as possible. Tight girl, but the attitude wouldn't let me finish.

DarkHorsePress
03-19-21, 09:05
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6f2c6e9-8bd6-4928-8b14-5c5a8f24249d

Did a M&G. Cute pixie cut girl. I offered $300 and she said that's what her last SD paid her "to start" and said it was more for "other stuff. " I asked her what she meant by that and then she blocked me. Weird.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3f0079a0-bb7b-4eae-bd4f-fefce2e1c3f7

Asked for money for Juul pods right off the bat. Probably a scammer.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e2df62ff-dcec-4ec1-9e6f-44ea36114735

Asked for $350. Didn't take her up on it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/81404b96-050b-4496-9fa1-71f068fba324

Seemed down for $300, but I couldn't get scheduling worked out.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ec215ffd-1a82-4e77-97c5-be2e28b4226b

Wanted $500, but seemed new. I didn't take her up on it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/dd40292b-b6fb-4fae-98ef-aecad8e2fe91

Wanted $400-500. I declined.

Should these reports only include SBs that I actually met in person? If so, I apologize. I'm just reporting numbers I'm getting.

GlennDoyle91
03-20-21, 16:35
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6f2c6e9-8bd6-4928-8b14-5c5a8f24249d

Did a M&G. Cute pixie cut girl. I offered $300 and she said that's what her last SD paid her "to start" and said it was more for "other stuff. " I asked her what she meant by that and then she blocked me. Weird.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3f0079a0-bb7b-4eae-bd4f-fefce2e1c3f7

Asked for money for Juul pods right off the bat. Probably a scammer.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e2df62ff-dcec-4ec1-9e6f-44ea36114735

Asked for $350. Didn't take her up on it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/81404b96-050b-4496-9fa1-71f068fba324

Seemed down for $300, but I couldn't get scheduling worked out.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ec215ffd-1a82-4e77-97c5-be2e28b4226b

Wanted $500, but seemed new. I didn't take her up on it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/dd40292b-b6fb-4fae-98ef-aecad8e2fe91

Wanted $400-500. I declined.

Should these reports only include SBs that I actually met in person? If so, I apologize. I'm just reporting numbers I'm getting.Good looking out. Any information is appreciated.

EliotSpitzer
03-21-21, 01:32
Looks like she has a nice body, but yeah $400 isn't worth an attitude.I can't believe how much you guys are paying for wannabe escorts. I did this last year, but right now the escort market is saturated, prices are coming down for all but the youngest, hottest girls that will do anything.

GlennDoyle91
03-21-21, 23:32
I can't believe how much you guys are paying for wannabe escorts. I did this last year, but right now the escort market is saturated, prices are coming down for all but the youngest, hottest girls that will do anything.To each their own. 🤷8205;9792;65039;.

I like taking my time, getting to know someone. Spend a few hours together. Maybe sleep over. It's not for everyone.

GlennDoyle91
03-22-21, 18:14
https://www.seeking.com/member/94d2795e-74a1-4457-9f5c-df92fb32f496

Wants to do online "for a week" with allowance. To get to know you. SMH.

DarkHorsePress
03-26-21, 11:37
I can't believe how much you guys are paying for wannabe escorts. I did this last year, but right now the escort market is saturated, prices are coming down for all but the youngest, hottest girls that will do anything.If I may ask, how much are you paying for escorts?

I generally like to take 2-3 hours and escorts seems to be more expensive for that amount of time.

DarkHorsePress
03-26-21, 11:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/c1038c2d-4ecd-4da5-881e-25b0f6136ec8

Wants $400. I'll let you guys know if I bite. She's a pretty nice looking 18 year old girl.

KC Questor
03-27-21, 00:41
I generally like to take 2-3 hours and escorts seems to be more expensive for that amount of time.Yeah, the advantage of a sugar baby is that the clock usually isn't running. If your goal is to get on, get off, and get out, and escort will usually be cheaper. If you are looking for a "date" or a multi-hour experience, a sugar baby will often be cheaper even if her rate is "higher". Obviously the wannabe hookers who set their SB rates by the hour need to be priced like a hooker.

GlennDoyle91
03-30-21, 14:50
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b9d0e5a-cb7b-4ea9-93d2-01065050b0dd

Asks for 5-600. Not for me. Prolly real. Never met. Semi pro, I guess.

GlennDoyle91
03-30-21, 20:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/c40bc1e8-538a-4dca-902d-dbfdf350b6d0

Wants $300 for platonic meets till she's "comfortable. ".

GlennDoyle91
04-01-21, 15:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/43ce0bbf-9e90-4932-99fd-e3d2bdf59001

Another one asking for $300 just to meet up. Her normal ppm is $1000. Also, quite unresponsive.

EliotSpitzer
04-02-21, 20:26
If I may ask, how much are you paying for escorts?

I generally like to take 2-3 hours and escorts seems to be more expensive for that amount of time.2-3 hours having sex? I take about 30 minutes having sex and if she's GFE I'll book 1 hr and cuddle with her for $300. If she's not into that maybe $160-$200 hhour. I personally feel like I get more for my money with escorts.

GlennDoyle91
04-03-21, 01:14
2-3 hours having sex? I take about 30 minutes having sex and if she's GFE I'll book 1 hr and cuddle with her for $300. If she's not into that maybe $160-$200 hhour. I personally feel like I get more for my money with escorts.To each their own. Escorts feel like masturbation with another person's body to me.

EliotSpitzer
04-03-21, 18:35
To each their own. Escorts feel like masturbation with another person's body to me.I understand where you're coming from to make things more complicated my current favorite 21 year old escort is ALSO a sugar baby and on WYP. I don't think the distinction is as clear as you make it.

AsianPussy
04-04-21, 20:55
2-3 hours having sex? I take about 30 minutes having sex and if she's GFE I'll book 1 hr and cuddle with her for $300. If she's not into that maybe $160-$200 hhour. I personally feel like I get more for my money with escorts.The other side of the coin is that you can pay $400-$500, spend 4-5 hours with a girl non-stop fucking and you get to know her for the perfect GFE. I get tested and bareback my regular SB and its a totally different experence then I'd get from a $200-$250 Kgirl escort.

Sugar dating isn't cheap sex, its an experence.

EliotSpitzer
04-07-21, 17:21
The other side of the coin is that you can pay $400-$500, spend 4-5 hours with a girl non-stop fucking and you get to know her for the perfect GFE. I get tested and bareback my regular SB and its a totally different experence then I'd get from a $200-$250 Kgirl escort.

Sugar dating isn't cheap sex, its an experence.I agree all sugar babies are pretty much GFE, but my experience has been 1 hour (maybe) fucking is the norm. Glad you found a good one, it's tricky in my experience.

GlennDoyle91
04-18-21, 22:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/411cae45-e25a-40c8-9e62-9c360df4fde8

TGTBT? Wants to meet at house immediately. Asked for 200 party favors and 200 for allowance. Would not meet in public for a first meet. I did not meet. Seemed sketch.

GlennDoyle91
04-25-21, 12:58
https://www.seeking.com/member/2906250d-180e-4a41-91e8-6f8d82583cc7

This girl says she does the online thing first prior to a meet up. Her account is a few years old. So one of why'all must have tried this out.

AsianPussy
04-26-21, 08:09
https://www.seeking.com/member/2906250d-180e-4a41-91e8-6f8d82583cc7

This girl says she does the online thing first prior to a meet up. Her account is a few years old. So one of why'all must have tried this out.Rule number one, never pay any money till you meet in person. This is the exact reason why.

Aardwark
04-26-21, 12:29
Rule number one, never pay any money till you meet in person. This is the exact reason why.I wonder who are these dimwits, paying up for gas money and meet-greet upfront.

But I am sure there is huge number of these, since everyday new scammers keep asking for it again. Business is booming for these thugs.

GlennDoyle91
04-27-21, 07:27
Rule number one, never pay any money till you meet in person. This is the exact reason why.To be clear. I didn't pay ahead. What I'm curious is, this account is a over a year old. Most scammer accounts aren't. Most get reported and kicked off relatively quickly. Also, the pool here in Dallas seems small enough that anyone in Dallas more than a year probably has been around the block, so to speak. What I'm thinking is, this is a new thing for her, and I'm trying to see if anyone has had prior experience.

AsianPussy
04-27-21, 23:31
To be clear. I didn't pay ahead. What I'm curious is, this account is a over a year old. Most scammer accounts aren't. Most get reported and kicked off relatively quickly. Also, the pool here in Dallas seems small enough that anyone in Dallas more than a year probably has been around the block, so to speak. What I'm thinking is, this is a new thing for her, and I'm trying to see if anyone has had prior experience.I doubt she is a full on scammer, she just collects money for online shit and never delivers the goods. Guys pay her for chat or whatever because she promises pussy, but you never ever get the pussy.

GlennDoyle91
04-28-21, 08:21
I doubt she is a full on scammer, she just collects money for online shit and never delivers the goods. Guys pay her for chat or whatever because she promises pussy, but you never ever get the pussy.I get what you're saying: that's standard. But those accounts last 1 month, max. People WILL report that account. I'm thinking this is something they're just adding on now, as opposed to doing "online first" when they first started. It also makes me think there is a site or something that is sharing this info.

Aardwark
04-30-21, 11:23
I get what you're saying: that's standard. But those accounts last 1 month, max. People WILL report that account. I'm thinking this is something they're just adding on now, as opposed to doing "online first" when they first started. It also makes me think there is a site or something that is sharing this info.Now that you say this, I realize seeing accounts created back in 2018 asking for deposit before meeting. It is possible that the site is creating these accounts with older dates. Because I added some of them to My favorite list and they are gone now.

The site just wants to drive up the traffic.

GlennDoyle91
04-30-21, 17:35
Now that you say this, I realize seeing accounts created back in 2018 asking for deposit before meeting. It is possible that the site is creating these accounts with older dates. Because I added some of them to My favorite list and they are gone now.

The site just wants to drive up the traffic.Another possibility is scammers using the inactive accounts. On that note. I've been getting requests for $600 as an opener. It's kinda crazy.

FarFarAway
05-12-21, 09:28
Hey, gents. I am a veteran sugar daddy from California, planning on spending an extended weekend in your area at Memorial Day. I have experience contacting POTs when traveling to a city, and have already bombarded your girls and gotten some nice responses. It seems like this isn't the most active thread, but I'll definitely read through the recent posts. I am simply seeking any tips and tricks you might have for me, which are special to the babies in the Dallas area.

FFA.

FarFarAway
05-24-21, 16:55
Don't everyone speak at once. LOL. I have a dozen POTs, and trying to find the right place to take them for a meal for the M&G. I am in the SMU area generally, but also mobile. It seems like none of these girls can come up w / a nice restaurant they would like to go to. I want a decent place too. What do you recommend? And why? FFA.

GlennDoyle91
05-25-21, 00:55
Don't everyone speak at once. LOL. I have a dozen POTs, and trying to find the right place to take them for a meal for the M&G. I am in the SMU area generally, but also mobile. It seems like none of these girls can come up w / a nice restaurant they would like to go to. I want a decent place too. What do you recommend? And why? FFA.Dallas has tons of options. I recommend velvet taco (since you're near SMU). It's a hipster place. If you want to go up scale, you can go Knife, or Nobu is in the area.

FarFarAway
06-01-21, 17:03
Dallas has tons of options. I recommend velvet taco (since you're near SMU). It's a hipster place. If you want to go up scale, you can go Knife, or Nobu is in the area.Well, my time in Dallas wasn't productive. I did have dinner with a 20 YO, pretty face, but big body, YK. It was at Drake's Hollywood. Pretty hip, but blaring disco music kept the conversation limited. After, outside, she just said she had an early morning and left, without so much as even a thank you. No one else of the dozens I contacted in advance was prepared to engage even in texting once I was in town. Perhaps I was just too old (late 50's) for what the Dallas SBs are used to.

This one, username Cas10, stay far far away from:

https://www.seeking.com/member/02db6638-a416-4105-92a5-9f32e99eb6a9

Drunk, broken down, flakey, etc. , etc.

GlennDoyle91
06-02-21, 08:55
Well, my time in Dallas wasn't productive. I did have dinner with a 20 YO, pretty face, but big body, YK. It was at Drake's Hollywood. Pretty hip, but blaring disco music kept the conversation limited. After, outside, she just said she had an early morning and left, without so much as even a thank you. No one else of the dozens I contacted in advance was prepared to engage even in texting once I was in town. Perhaps I was just too old (late 50's) for what the Dallas SBs are used to.

This one, username Cas10, stay far far away from:

https://www.seeking.com/member/02db6638-a416-4105-92a5-9f32e99eb6a9

Drunk, broken down, flakey, etc. , etc.Thought it was just me. It's been hard to find people in Dallas lately. I've actually had more luck on tinder. If you're in town again, I could give you some other leads (old contacts that aren't on seeking any more, but are semi-pro).

AsianPussy
06-25-21, 22:20
If you're in DFW and you use SA, please DM me your insta name so I can add you to a private group I'm making for guys to pass around scammer info.

Unless you're already in a group like that, in which case invite me! LOL.

Thunder 04
06-26-21, 20:42
I like them younger and thin. Maybe athletic build. She has deleted her profile today, but I think has another one. Is open to everything on first meet and we had dinner, but was not doign anything due to size. I have found that I had several want to meet, but all were $400! Just for a first meet. Um NO!! LOL GPS going on strong.

Thunder 04
06-27-21, 10:20
That goes with my last post. Nice enough and open to everything but too big for me. Pics are about 40 pounds ago.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d1c008d1-6146-47ae-8510-9bc70f35bb74

Je2010
07-27-21, 13:02
https://www.seeking.com/member/eaf1a36f-49e9-481e-966e-e4fdbfba38bb

Anyone meet her?

OnlyBlondes
09-25-21, 13:31
So I'm curious, what are the on going PPM in DFW area? I'm in Indianapolis and we're around 2-300 PPM, most girls I've talked to in DFW area all want highball of 500-700 PPM. It's like there's a playbook out there for DFW girls to spitball at us. I search this forum and can't figure out what ya'll are used to down here.

Feels like everyone had been teed up to ask for half a G and won't take less.

GlennDoyle91
09-29-21, 15:29
So I'm curious, what are the on going PPM in DFW area? I'm in Indianapolis and we're around 2-300 PPM, most girls I've talked to in DFW area all want highball of 500-700 PPM. It's like there's a playbook out there for DFW girls to spitball at us. I search this forum and can't figure out what ya'll are used to down here.

Feels like everyone had been teed up to ask for half a G and won't take less.Honestly. It's all over the place. It's hard to find anyone at 200, most at 3-400. But. I haven't been on seeking in months. A lot has happened since I was on. Ie, quality of seeking has gone down, they've caved to making online only a thing. Stimmy checks, lifting of eviction moratorium, new law in Texas making sex related things harder, etc. I've seen that girls on seeking are also on tinder. Soooo. Try that route.

OnlyBlondes
10-02-21, 17:09
I had a fun time with this one last time I was in DFW. $$ 5 for few hours. Anything goes, except Greek. MSOG for sure with her and took it like a champ, no holds back. You'll have to host.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b991986c-ee04-4b06-a627-920f0e180014

Mcsylv
10-12-21, 03:07
https://members.seeking.com/messages/sent/af59b823-46af-4c32-a2ee-e08c33bfc06d

Way TGTBT? Young nubile freshly 18 girl with porno-style pics, looking for a dom daddy to use her body.

I'm still msging her but like. Lmao.

KC Questor
10-12-21, 17:18
https://members.seeking.com/messages/sent/af59b823-46af-4c32-a2ee-e08c33bfc06d

Way TGTBT? Young nubile freshly 18 girl with porno-style pics, looking for a dom daddy to use her body.

I'm still msging her but like. Lmao.You've linked to your messaging Inbox. We can't see that. Link to her profile and we can tell you more.

Mcsylv
10-14-21, 00:24
You've linked to your messaging Inbox. We can't see that. Link to her profile and we can tell you more.My bad. Her profile is deleted though, so nevermind.

AsianPussy
12-21-21, 22:52
The fake accounts are getting nuts. Now any cute Chinese girl is 99.9% fake. I see 5-10 of them on any search of local asians.

If a girl is 30 ish, divorced and says she is rich, she's a scammer (and probably a dude).

The funny thing is they all have the same story. Live here, but currently in London on business for a few weeks so they can't meet. Always divorced because the husband hit her because of gambling, oh and filthy rich and don't want an allowance.

Nuts.

Cameraeyez
01-06-22, 23:53
Has anyone had any experience with this one?

https://members.seeking.com/member/55af8a85-590c-4869-8e39-5b130076d8c9

We have been talking for a couple of days and everything sound TGTBT. Just wanted to see if anyone has tried it.

GlennDoyle91
01-08-22, 15:05

We have been talking for a couple of days and everything sound TGTBT. Just wanted to see if anyone has tried it.Profile is no longer available. Just don't pay anything ahead.

Cameraeyez
01-11-22, 15:22
She said she deleted the profile because she was bombarded with creeps after only being on for a few days. I am still in communication so only time will tell how this turns out, but so far it looks good.

Profile is no longer available. Just don't pay anything ahead.

Cameraeyez
01-14-22, 16:04
And just like that she reactivated her her account and is back online. Some people just like the drama and extra attention. And the extra cash doesn't hurt either.

We have been talking for a couple of days and everything sound TGTBT. Just wanted to see if anyone has tried it.

GlennDoyle91
01-21-22, 12:46
And just like that she reactivated her her account and is back online. Some people just like the drama and extra attention. And the extra cash doesn't hurt either.Still can't see account.

Cameraeyez
01-25-22, 23:27
She is not worth your or anyone else time. Way older than her pictures and not a very good date.

Still can't see account.

GlennDoyle91
01-27-22, 12:45
https://members.seeking.com/member/a7d5a3dc-4f23-44c9-b5cd-bfd73cbca979

Wants 30 to sell booty pics.

GlennDoyle91
01-27-22, 17:34
I have 36 message replies, so far, starting from signing on mid January. Out of those, 6 ended up in either snap or text. Of those, I ended up with 1 meet.

How's why'all experience been like?

GlennDoyle91
01-28-22, 01:32
Lex? Jasmyn?

https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb

Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.

I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.

Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.

MisforMaster
01-28-22, 16:37
The fake accounts are getting nuts. Now any cute Chinese girl is 99.9% fake. I see 5-10 of them on any search of local asians.

If a girl is 30 ish, divorced and says she is rich, she's a scammer (and probably a dude).

The funny thing is they all have the same story. Live here, but currently in London on business for a few weeks so they can't meet. Always divorced because the husband hit her because of gambling, oh and filthy rich and don't want an allowance.

Nuts.Yeah. I've ran into my fair share of these since being in Dallas for the last few months.

Generally, it will end when you tell them that you're not interested in their crypto advice.

MisforMaster
01-29-22, 16:31
Pretty (IT) Girl: https://members.seeking.com/member/4cd107ad-6bad-41df-8616-850977171197 -- tells you that she's down for in person, but, the first night we chatted was peppered with 'Would you pay for my videos,' and, 'would you pay extra for that if we met up?' So, a mixture of GPS and a pic seller.

Ail (ee) and: https://members.seeking.com/member/b28732f2-2bb7-41df-ad67-da8740748a05 -- Asian Crypto Scammer.

AsianPussy
01-29-22, 19:35
Pretty (IT) Girl: https://members.seeking.com/member/4cd107ad-6bad-41df-8616-850977171197 -- tells you that she's down for in person, but, the first night we chatted was peppered with 'Would you pay for my videos,' and, 'would you pay extra for that if we met up?' So, a mixture of GPS and a pic seller.

Ail (ee) and: https://members.seeking.com/member/b28732f2-2bb7-41df-ad67-da8740748a05 -- Asian Crypto Scammer.Once a girl offers to sell you videos, that's when you know she's never going to meet and probably isn't the girl in the pics.

GlennDoyle91
01-29-22, 21:23
Lex? Jasmyn?

https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-6d48153220cb

Weird girl. Promises to squirt and let you finger her. And whatever else for 350? 300. Definitely delivered on the first part. But once that was done, they got dressed in a hurry and left.

I should have let the big head do the thinking and not paid till I was done. So. I'm out 300+ Cost of room.

Attached are their pictures. Buyer beware.Added picture.

GlennDoyle91
01-29-22, 21:26
https://members.seeking.com/member/835dc702-c694-499c-9e01-d31f4e787a92

Another pic seller. Has me blocked.

GlennDoyle91
01-29-22, 21:28
https://members.seeking.com/member/18f971cd-2b07-463b-a999-ad1f47533503

Offered 300. Seems eager to meet. I'm not interested though. Soooo. Good luck!

GlennDoyle91
01-29-22, 21:29
https://members.seeking.com/member/3bccbd1d-d792-49b0-95a2-b68f26008d94

Another pic seller.

AsianPussy
01-30-22, 02:57
Anyone chat with a Russian girl named anna. She pinged me through a SA profile and offered me a catalog of Russian girls that all want crazy sex for smaller allowances. Might be TGTBT, which usually means it is.

She wants a $300 fee for the intro and when I asked if I can meet the girl first, she said no, pay the fee first at which point I said no way and she stopped responding.

I'm sure someone else here has chatted with her.

GlennDoyle91
01-30-22, 18:14
Anyone chat with a Russian girl named anna. She pinged me through a SA profile and offered me a catalog of Russian girls that all want crazy sex for smaller allowances. Might be TGTBT, which usually means it is.

She wants a $300 fee for the intro and when I asked if I can meet the girl first, she said no, pay the fee first at which point I said no way and she stopped responding.

I'm sure someone else here has chatted with her.That is sus as hell. I've been hit up. But when I was in a different state. Never went for it. Waaaay too sus.

AsianPussy
01-30-22, 21:30
That is sus as hell. I've been hit up. But when I was in a different state. Never went for it. Waaaay too sus.As soon as I said I don't pay before I meet the girl, she didn't reply.

Rule #1, no money till you're in the same room. Period, never break that fucking rule.

GlennDoyle91
02-01-22, 18:40
As soon as I said I don't pay before I meet the girl, she didn't reply.

Rule #1, no money till you're in the same room. Period, never break that fucking rule.Some go as far as, until the deed is done. Hold on to the money.

GlennDoyle91
02-01-22, 18:43
https://members.seeking.com/member/e6e8e3b2-87a7-4a15-b5fc-75bbb4946abb

Wanted to "get to know" each other without meeting up for a month. I countered, that's not a problem, but no $. THAT was a problem, for them. Well, now they trolling in Las Vegas. Buyer beware.

AsianPussy
02-01-22, 22:37
https://members.seeking.com/member/e6e8e3b2-87a7-4a15-b5fc-75bbb4946abb

Wanted to "get to know" each other without meeting up for a month. I countered, that's not a problem, but no $. THAT was a problem, for them. Well, now they trolling in Las Vegas. Buyer beware.Yeah, she's not real.

I notice any time I'm talking to someone fishy, day or 2 later the city changes.

MisforMaster
02-02-22, 02:06
Faith: https://members.seeking.com/member/224a9340-64b8-4f4b-9662-d7e5b8fa90bf.

Quick to give me her snap, she's looking for someone who can help her make content for her OF or help her get her OF off of the ground.

Mentioned that I'd be down to meet and she was super super down to do it, but, she's now "100% cashless," and would want the payment before she would give me an address.

GlennDoyle91
02-02-22, 12:11
https://members.seeking.com/member/3d5f5b05-3a31-4cbd-a38c-d6c88ecdfe17

This girl screams semi / pro.

GlennDoyle91
02-02-22, 16:58
Added picture.https://members.seeking.com/member/c38a079e-fce9-4d6e-9379-610426dd0544

The other girl made a seeking account. Be ware!

MisforMaster
02-03-22, 01:06
https://members.seeking.com/member/3d5f5b05-3a31-4cbd-a38c-d6c88ecdfe17

This girl screams semi / pro.Uses a phone that ends in 5944. Very very quick to hang out and will call you almost instantly after you start to text.

GlennDoyle91
02-03-22, 12:52
Has the snow affected you yet?

GlennDoyle91
02-04-22, 12:31
https://members.seeking.com/member/6058406c-59eb-4944-8561-e052b51ec509

Haven't contacted them. But this SCREAMS fake profile.

AsianPussy
02-04-22, 23:51
Faith: https://members.seeking.com/member/224a9340-64b8-4f4b-9662-d7e5b8fa90bf.

Quick to give me her snap, she's looking for someone who can help her make content for her OF or help her get her OF off of the ground.

Mentioned that I'd be down to meet and she was super super down to do it, but, she's now "100% cashless," and would want the payment before she would give me an address.I'll say it again and again, anyone that wants money up front, gift cards, a deposit, or anything other then money after you fuck is fake.

GlennDoyle91
02-05-22, 15:36
https://members.seeking.com/member/f0067486-79c5-4437-9299-9679eb231ac4

Makes dates, then ghosts. I think this is the second time she's done that. I'm on her Instagram, and I think she just got married recently.

MisforMaster
02-09-22, 14:18
She's back on SA looking for you.

https://members.seeking.com/member/87d0f0a4-79ae-4c78-bfca-58d92027edc8

GlennDoyle91
02-09-22, 17:30
https://members.seeking.com/member/b9ff39b8-e82a-496b-8841-9f7ed05a367c

She's real. But wants money to just to meet up (before anything). If you're into that thing, she'll hook you up. Gents: once you give the money, the dream ends. Remember that.

GlennDoyle91
02-10-22, 15:24
https://members.seeking.com/member/07923c86-3868-45e9-91a2-42487f4870fb

An absolute trash of a profile. Just wanting to vent. Lots of profiles are like this. "I broooooke. Send me monies. No I won't meet, but I'll chats. Send money!

GlennDoyle91
02-14-22, 11:31
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/matt-gaetz-seeking-arrangements-1150614/amp/

GlennDoyle91
02-18-22, 14:09
https://members.seeking.com/member/59cce732-6d2c-4280-93ab-d218709f95d8

What are the chances that's Mackenzie Jones? (You can Google her name and see what comes up).

Scammers got to scam.

As always, guys, don't pay ahead. The moment money goes from you to them, that's the end of that.

AsianPussy
03-18-22, 01:42
https://members.seeking.com/member/59cce732-6d2c-4280-93ab-d218709f95d8

What are the chances that's Mackenzie Jones? (You can Google her name and see what comes up).

Scammers got to scam.

As always, guys, don't pay ahead. The moment money goes from you to them, that's the end of that.That profile is dead, but I was snapping a girl named mackenzie jones last year that claimed to be a hooters girl in Addison, but wait for it, wanted money up front to secure my appointment. So a scammer of course.

GlennDoyle91
04-06-22, 12:11
https://members.seeking.com/member/66477efb-f1a5-4a2b-9d0f-2c4fc2963b54

"1) Lot of guys here brag about they will pay 6 k and turns out they are broke LOL. Because of such cheapskates, I take cash allowance now. Half when we meet and the rest at the end of the night / date. In my opinion, at the very first place, If you broke, this is not your place. You can go to tinder, this is Sugaring site. ".

Why'all who do this ruin it for everyone.

GlennDoyle91
05-26-22, 12:22
https://members.seeking.com/member/32088545-c518-413b-ad05-1c234c406ada

Relatively responsive. Wants 150/ hr, but also wants deposit. Nope.

GlennDoyle91
06-04-22, 13:30
https://members.seeking.com/member/a7c11523-0a22-413e-ac3f-57e82eea9bb7

Relatively responsive. Quick, direct. But wants 1 k.

Animal131
06-05-22, 16:32
https://members.seeking.com/member/66477efb-f1a5-4a2b-9d0f-2c4fc2963b54

"1) Lot of guys here brag about they will pay 6 k and turns out they are broke LOL. Because of such cheapskates, I take cash allowance now. Half when we meet and the rest at the end of the night / date. In my opinion, at the very first place, If you broke, this is not your place. You can go to tinder, this is Sugaring site. ".

Why'all who do this ruin it for everyone.I know 7 figure men that would pay 3 k.

GlennDoyle91
06-14-22, 15:37
https://members.seeking.com/member/7373f678-c477-4194-9526-ff8ae912815b

Talks a big game, wanting to meet, etc. Then asks $50 for pics / vids / just because. Called them out on it. If you want their number let me know. Could be something to do.

GlennDoyle91
06-14-22, 15:57
https://members.seeking.com/member/cc1876b9-7368-4d46-9b8e-388368dd176e

It's been a few months since I saw this account, but she seems legit. Wanted $500 for allowance. Dunno where she's at price wise now.

AsianPussy
07-22-22, 19:05
Can anyone help this girl out? I've seen her 3-4 times and she's a good solid fuck, but she got kicked off SA and wants to find more SD's.

She's mid 20's Korean, skinny, small tits and loves to fuck. Cute, but not hot, but has a great petite body with small tits. Basically ok with everything as long as you cover up.

$300 for 4-5 hours of fun.

Sweet girl, needs money, but if you're nice to her, you'd probably get the fun for free after a while. I don't pay her anymore, but that's why she needs a new SD. LOL.

DM me if you want an intro.

EasyeOne
07-22-22, 19:57
Can anyone help this girl out? I've seen her 3-4 times and she's a good solid fuck, but she got kicked off SA and wants to find more SD's.

She's mid 20's Korean, skinny, small tits and loves to fuck. Cute, but not hot, but has a great petite body with small tits. Basically ok with everything as long as you cover up.

$300 for 4-5 hours of fun.

Sweet girl, needs money, but if you're nice to her, you'd probably get the fun for free after a while. I don't pay her anymore, but that's why she needs a new SD. LOL.

DM me if you want an intro.Tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Willing to help, the introduction would be nice. Thanks!

AsianPussy
07-23-22, 14:11
Tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Willing to help, the introduction would be nice. Thanks!OK, I cleaned up. Man, I'd pay a fee to have a larger inbox!

MisforMaster
09-04-22, 02:32
https://members.seeking.com/member/ee8fdea6-7761-42b8-be41-82f34cc5e4dc -- Not a scammer. TALL (like close to 6' tall), still in college. Divorced and really bitter about it at times, but, a great fuck. I know not everyone here likes curvy (but not bbw) black women, but, if you do, send her a message.

DemonLord28
09-19-22, 23:53
Met a Women on a website, said she doesn't meet up often, exchanged numbers and went for the deed. I did not find the link so can't post it here, but the girl is awesome. Very clean, wet and can hold a conversation. She is not into Anal but rest everything is ok with her as long as you cover. Her ppm was 400 and gives you good 2 hours of fun.

Next encounter was with a girl from SA her name is Mariah. She was looking nice and closer to her pictures. (Spoiler alert, she is a scammer). I invited her to meet to my place, she asked for her ppm, which I gave and then she asked me to undress. She played with John a little and then she said she got a call and need to go. Well. She then texted me that she had an emergency and had to go. Later she texted me that she is ready to see me and wanted me to go to her hotel. For which she asks additional ppm. Total damage was $350.

3rd encounter. User handle is PrettyGirl2. We fixed in the ppm and all other details. When she reached my place, she liked like a fresh out of college. My only concern was she mentioned she doesn't smoke and she asked in person if she could smoke, which fu*d up my mood. Anyways she has tight kitty, but I did not find the attitude any more than a WG. Another bummer was she started her per*s and I didn't get to do much. Won't stay in touch. Damages were $300 +100 for Uber.

Safe Mongering.

DemonLord28
10-08-22, 00:23
Hello,

I got I contact with an SB on SA. Attaching the link to her page here. https://members.seeking.com/member/a88558b5-48ac-4e7d-9c98-45fbed4e5074. Any feedback on this girl is highly appreciated.

Happy Mongering!

OnlyBlondes
10-15-22, 09:56
This one wants 5 bills ppm. Anyone taken for a ride?

https://members.seeking.com/member/d170be45-fe4d-4b54-90c2-01f1ae508fee

OnlyBlondes
10-15-22, 09:59
Saw this one yesterday, anything goes, CIP and BBFS included. Damage was 4 $. Hotel in Allen only as she truly need gas money, told her I'll be in Allen instead.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b5db2c1e-443a-4b87-a1e9-a4bf60e8e9bd

OnlyBlondes
10-15-22, 10:02
Village bicycle by galleria. CFS, descent body and performance, won't repeat. To transactional IMHO. Damage was $4.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e9f82fee-66ca-4d5d-a53a-a4544dc307a3

The Curve
10-17-22, 09:49
https://members.seeking.com/member/8b1d76f8-3c2c-4b8f-a21b-519d2f839886

Throws out 1 k very casually and gives no indication she will move from that number.

Aardwark
10-20-22, 23:44
Got a pop up message on the site, saying my account is suspended for suspected activity and need to sign this contract to continue usage. And it's a huge document with anything and everything to bind you legally responsible.

Did anyone face the same thing?

DemonLord28
10-26-22, 15:45
Met with the SB that I requested info on in my last post. The girl has nice thick ass, small tits, cute face too. She allows BB, but no CIP.

Good: good BBBJ, nice warm and wet kitty.

Bad: too much transactional, no kissing, no cuddling.

Damages: quoted. 25 $ but prices went up. 4 $ and $.1 Uber charges.

Still got her number, but don't feel like repeating.

Happy and safe mongering.

KarupuSooth
10-30-22, 01:39
Hello,

Anyone met this girl recently? - https://members.seeking.com/member/7264175f-ebe9-4e7e-89a5-81ed2ad08219.

I have taking to her for a week. I will share if I get any info.

Karups.

SuperJet
10-30-22, 18:23
Met up with her for lunch. She wanted 200 for just a M&G (which I did, I know, I'm stupid) I asked her about BCD time and she quoted me 1 K! HOLY SHIT! HARD PASS. She thinks she's very fancy and sophisticated, but she is what I call ghetto fancy. Everything she learned about being fancy she learned by watching rap videos and MTV!

https://members.seeking.com/member/cd97d383-40ae-4023-81a3-b3f22f2eafc6

GlennDoyle91
11-01-22, 15:27
Hello,

I got I contact with an SB on SA. Attaching the link to her page here. https://members.seeking.com/member/a88558b5-48ac-4e7d-9c98-45fbed4e5074. Any feedback on this girl is highly appreciated.

Happy Mongering!Link doesn't work, or account no longer exists.

DemonLord28
11-01-22, 19:56
Link doesn't work, or account no longer exists.Hey there, I just checked, her account is not active on SA, but I have her contact details. I have blocked her cause I didn't like her transactional meet up. I could ask her and share her contact details if you want it.

Thanks.

Happy Mongering.

DemonLord28
11-21-22, 16:36
Hello fellow mongers,

I met with another gem from SA. Her SA handle is Winegal99. The session was very romantic. She is very educated and can hold a conversation. Also she is a social butterfly, so you may find lot of topics that you could talk about. We did have a good conversation, and then played for some time with a body massager that I had. I didn't try all the ideas that I want to try with a SB, but we did try a**l. Yes she is a**l friendly. She does need you to suit up, which is ok, since I was going that route for the first time. The h**e is very tight and very warm. The t were very small don't know the cup size. She does a ppm of 4 $. She is taller than lot of ladies that I have met, so that was a new thing for me.

WIR: I will definitely repeat, probably for a longer session and may be earlier in the day.

Happy and safe mongering.

MrCoke1
11-30-22, 20:01
Hopped on seeking yesterday, usually don't like to use this site because its over priced and it's normally filled with a lot of scammers, but every once and a while you will come across and absolutely gem. And I can honestly say that about this women here, I met a girl name Casey, she's light skin in her early 20's 24 I think to be exact with amazing body, she didn't have any face pics on the site but had 2 kinky pics. So you can get a idea of how she looks, then I messaged her and she gave me her number and we swapped pics, she was very nice and respectful unlike anyone. I have met on this site her approach was fine it didn't seem like a scam. So I went against my rules and decided to take a leap a faith with her when we discussed arrangements and a meeting she asked for 400 $ for 2 hours of her time, with half up front and usually that's a big no me. But giving that we were a hour or 2 a way and she said she needed gas, I figured why not god a bring it back if I'm scammed, LOL. I sent her 200 and my address, she sent me a couple really kinky videos and pics as a thank you and then texted me 10 minutes after saying she was on her way, by now I thought it was scam and I was kinda feeling dumb until I got a knock on my door from this beautiful young lady. Exactly like her pictures very small but curvy, she caught me off guard her first thing she said was "what you didn't think I'd really come" and I honestly didn't, but I'm glad she did cause after had a 420 session and a couple drinks to get to know each other. She was ready she initiated sex first and kept rubbing on my dick asking what I'm into what type of things. I like and before I knew it she just started giving me an excellent BBBJ, I finished kinda fast due to her skill but she didn't let me rest, she kept going and swallowed every dropped. Then 5 minutes later jumped and started riding me that ass bouncin in my face was such a sight and it was even better once. She started squirting we went on for about 2 more rounds until I couldn't take anymore, she's a lot to handle but I can honestly say that's the best sex I ever had in my life. I highly recommended you guys make an account and connect with this provider Baddiewitnodaddie is her name on there or just message me, she told me I was ok to give out her number for friends like me but she doesn't really want to feel like a Prostitute or get a big name out here. So she rather have connections with gentleman who are respectful and spoil. If want her details pm me, its the best provider I ever met, little pricey but worth every penny. I even threw in a 50 $ tip and told her I'd be seeing her again real soon.

GlennDoyle91
12-07-22, 10:43
I've noticed there are some girls who would be friendly, make plans to meet (say, in a week), then on the day of, or prior, would try and get you to buy their pics / premium / OF. Then ghost you.

It usually is a good policy to hold on to the money till the end.

GlennDoyle91
12-31-22, 00:24
https://members.seeking.com/member/21b9b77d-0244-4cb5-9281-839ed0c474d7

Three non negotiable things.

1- you want to meet up, cuddle, hangout, actually have a connection.

2- you're willing to spend two weeks talking, flirting, and getting to know me before we meet.

3- you're willing to give me an allowance for those two weeks I mentioned of flirting and getting to know each other before we meet up for our first date.

HollowGuy
02-28-23, 07:59
Hopped on seeking yesterday, usually don't like to use this site because its over priced and it's normally filled with a lot of scammers, but every once and a while you will come across and absolutely gem. And I can honestly say that about this women here, I met a girl name Casey, she's light skin in her early 20's 24 I think to be exact with amazing body, she didn't have any face pics on the site but had 2 kinky pics. So you can get a idea of how she looks, then I messaged her and she gave me her number and we swapped pics, she was very nice and respectful unlike anyone. I have met on this site her approach was fine it didn't seem like a scam. So I went against my rules and decided to take a leap a faith with her when we discussed arrangements and a meeting she asked for 400 $ for 2 hours of her time, with half up front and usually that's a big no me. But giving that we were a hour or 2 a way and she said she needed gas, I figured why not god a bring it back if I'm scammed, LOL. I sent her 200 and my address, she sent me a couple really kinky videos and pics as a thank you and then texted me 10 minutes after saying she was on her way, by now I thought it was scam and I was kinda feeling dumb until I got a knock on my door from this beautiful young lady. Exactly like her pictures very small but curvy, she caught me off guard her first thing she said was "what you didn't think I'd really come" and I honestly didn't, but I'm glad she did cause after had a 420 session and a couple drinks to get to know each other. She was ready she initiated sex first and kept rubbing on my dick asking what I'm into what type of things. I like and before I knew it she just started giving me an excellent BBBJ, I finished kinda fast due to her skill but she didn't let me rest, she kept going and swallowed every dropped. Then 5 minutes later jumped and started riding me that ass bouncin in my face was such a sight and it was even better once. She started squirting we went on for about 2 more rounds until I couldn't take anymore, she's a lot to handle but I can honestly say that's the best sex I ever had in my life. I highly recommended you guys make an account and connect with this provider Baddiewitnodaddie is her name on there or just message me, she told me I was ok to give out her number for friends like me but she doesn't really want to feel like a Prostitute or get a big name out here. So she rather have connections with gentleman who are respectful and spoil. If want her details pm me, its the best provider I ever met, little pricey but worth every penny. I even threw in a 50 $ tip and told her I'd be seeing her again real soon.Happy everything worked out. Friendly reminder never send money in advance. This is why there are so many scammers.

LongTimeLurk
03-13-23, 15:12
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I will be in Dallas a few a days this week and need some help. What is the going rate for sugar babies in the Dallas area? I don't see much action on this forum for Sugar Babies but I am sure someone has some intel they can share with me. Please message me with intel on sugar babies or UTR in the Dallas area. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

RedLegs214
04-15-23, 16:47
Hey does anyone know what happened to Seeking? Seems there is no one there anymore. Anyone know of a news site?

Buddy Rock
04-26-23, 12:00
As the title said I'll be in your fine city. What's the SB scene like there? Willing to pay a finders fee for some successful UTR hookups. DM me.

GlennDoyle91
05-03-23, 11:21
Hey does anyone know what happened to Seeking? Seems there is no one there anymore. Anyone know of a news site?Ever since they raised the price for subscription, and removed the option to report people for not meeting up, it's been meh. 1/2 the time, I think it's the site itself trying to get me to sign up for their * The few that do respond, unfortunately, I'm not interested.

I got my first hook up from secret benefits last weekend. (that site that advertises here). Turn over rate for that site is terrible.

Aardwark
06-13-23, 08:44
Stay away from - 'FeminineLady' - she switches between dallas and Houston location. Works with a pimp, met me in my car and asked for token money as she wanted to be comfortable knowing that I have $$. Well then she simply took off. I know, shouldn't have given upfront but shit happens I guess.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5a5d2401-7c3f-4b8e-a1ba-8a9ca107f7bd

GlennDoyle91
06-20-23, 15:08
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/0c2d71c40d5fe07e

Wants money to see if "real". Has a Connecticut phone number.

GlennDoyle91
06-20-23, 15:41
I have a contact for a UTR, 19, does everything. Except everything is covered. $$ but it's an all day affair. Looking for another nice SD.

Pm me for details.

GlennDoyle91
06-24-23, 23:12
I haven't been on SA for a while. Normally, I'd get a month or two subscription, build up a list, then use that list till it runs dry. But the last run I did, it was mostly older profiles or profiles I have no attraction to. Kind of a big disappointment. So. Lately I've been in SB. I'm here to relay some wisdom so why'all can save some money.

The first time I did it, I was stoked about all the likes / messages I got. I plunked down some cash for credits to unlock a convo. Crickets. Something like 90% no reply. When I did get a reply, I asked, if they had reached out first. Nope. I don't know if it's still true, but SB had been sending engagement without the girl's consent, meaning, the "reply" to their messages probably would have been weird. I had a few credits left after this, and was able to connect with some girls.

Now. This is where SB sucks. The conversion rate to a meet up is much worse than SA. I had to come up with a better way to do this. I stumbled upon using the "request to unlock their secret photos. " If they checked out my profile. And sent a message, my initial conversion rate to unlocking an account to talk to a real person went up like 80%.

After that, it's similar to SA. The conversion to a meet up from this point is like 20%. Most are online only. The only consolation is, there seems to be more profiles active on SB. Hopefully this helps with the hunt. As always, treat them right. Don't be an ass.

DemonLord28
07-29-23, 08:34
Here goes the story. I matched with a SB in SA. We talked over phone and met in person, had dinner and got a bottle of wine to a hotel. We got talkie talkie and drunk, then we got down to our undies and suddenly she felt too emotional that I will ditch her. We then went our separate ways that night. Next day she apologized and then we went for a trip to casino, had some fun and next time again had fun. Last time when I met her. I felt this was a good connection and we went in a real date to a fancy place, and then back to an Airbnb. I did try to ask her for some fun but she brought up $. Every time we've met, I did 5 $ and some times I sent her $ as well cause she wanted to stay exclusive. I think I am being taken advantage of. I would really like to get to one consistent arrangement. Sorry pouring out all my frustration.

Happy Mongering.

GlennDoyle91
07-31-23, 12:43
Here goes the story. I matched with a SB in SA. We talked over phone and met in person, had dinner and got a bottle of wine to a hotel. We got talkie talkie and drunk, then we got down to our undies and suddenly she felt too emotional that I will ditch her. We then went our separate ways that night. Next day she apologized and then we went for a trip to casino, had some fun and next time again had fun. Last time when I met her. I felt this was a good connection and we went in a real date to a fancy place, and then back to an Airbnb. I did try to ask her for some fun but she brought up $. Every time we've met, I did 5 $ and some times I sent her $ as well cause she wanted to stay exclusive. I think I am being taken advantage of. I would really like to get to one consistent arrangement. Sorry pouring out all my frustration.

Happy Mongering.At any time you don't feel the juice is worth the squeeze. It isn't. You don't owe these girls anything, the same token that they don't owe you anything. I would even further argue that these SB's are well compensated for their time. Feeling like you're being taken advantage of is opposite of a SB relationship is supposed to be. Maybe a convo is needed. This is one of those few times being completely honest is warranted, IMHO. The $ is irrelevant. It's how you feel about the deal you made.

AsianPussy
08-29-23, 17:10
I have a friend / old SB looking for a SD.

She's white, cute, great body, not super skinny, but not thick at all, natural D's. Very experienced sexually, can DT with ease, and loves a mouth full of cum. She gets off on guys cuming, so she usually tries for seconds and thirds. She needs money, but it's not transactional. Just take care of her and she'll be great. Take her to dinner or on a trip and she'll be grateful.

420 friendly, bisexual, down for almost anything.

She needs a guy who wants more than a one-time shot, she just need some source of money right now. DM me and I'll share a pic. I've known her for years, she's cool.

Citrus1999
09-19-23, 16:32

She's white, cute, great body, not super skinny, but not thick at all, natural D's. Very experienced sexually, can DT with ease, and loves a mouth full of cum. She gets off on guys cuming, so she usually tries for seconds and thirds. She needs money, but it's not transactional. Just take care of her and she'll be great. Take her to dinner or on a trip and she'll be grateful.

She needs a guy who wants more than a one-time shot, she just need some source of money right now. DM me and I'll share a pic. I've known her for years, she's cool.PM'd you. Would love to help her out.

GlennDoyle91
10-01-23, 18:11
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/3cd5d89100ab5435

Terrible deal. Seemed sweet and honest. But I should have suspected something was up when she kept on insisting on "later". Took her out, had a nice time, with promises of "later". Dropped her off, blocked me on snap.

So, yeah. Another of those times where little head didn't listen to big head. Another cautionary tale.

HentaiMania12
11-15-23, 08:11
Have seen on different sites, haven't met this one, but just fair warning, seems like a scammer, and has a partner, so if you see similar pics, just be cautious, is Veronicalovexox on SB, and have seen her pics on SA on 2 different profiles, one with her black partner.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/ce885ca72ece3897

HentaiMania12
11-16-23, 19:18
Adding the link for the beware these profile / pics girls on SB websites, they have two profiles on seeking, this is one of them with both girls in pics MysticalGirls, one white girl one black girl.

https://members.seeking.com/member/35cfc1ba-9fab-4b0a-917d-25f5d36f344a

RickJames74
01-02-24, 14:20
https://members.seeking.com/member/d7054199-4043-4c44-a4a9-51d1713d8c32

She popped up in a search and I am curious if anyone has any info. PM please.

RickJames74
01-02-24, 14:26
https://members.seeking.com/member/d7054199-4043-4c44-a4a9-51d1713d8c32

She popped up in a search and I am curious if anyone has any info. Pm please.

GlennDoyle91
01-25-24, 16:53
It's been a while, and I decided to jump in like the madman I am. I bought something like 600 credits in the span of a month+, and got a subscription to seeking. Inflation is very real. In real money terms, 500 is the new 400. If you throw out 500, you have a 70% acceptance rate, if they're talking to you. If you're good looking, have a 6 pack, talk well, that number comes down to 300. If you're an ass, look like ass, talk like ass, that number is 1 k. Point is YMMV. Develop some good manners. Don't focus on the fuck on the first date. Use terms like "neflix and chill. " most of the girls will open up with $$ but they don't want to feel like a ****. You're not paying to buy "their worth" (that's called slavery, and very frowned upon) but paying for their time / skill (a time honored capitalist tradition).

The only way we win, is by sharing information. Keep your favorites, but there is always ones to go around; yes, I will share contact info for any of the below, but I expect quid pro quo. The last time I offered up some contact info, only a few offered to return the favor. Also, I still get request for the post I put up, like a year go or something like that. If I'm giving you the contact info, I probably am not keeping in contact with them.

If you look at the list, you'll kinda see what I'm into.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2dcca968-4687-4200-a941-2c9ffd7864ab - wants 3 k, upfront before even discussing time, or anything else.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7774464e-1212-4cd6-9e9d-c0b33856d73e - sweet girl, wants 500, but if you negotiate, will be all over the place. Needs a ride to go anywhere. Skinny, small titties. Pretty chill.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d0a96a70-d8af-4236-9776-82d536d48a53 - haven't tried. Wants 500, but only day time availability. Has 2 kids.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a9896810-9af3-47a2-8d2c-9c9d8cea2346 wants 1 k+ for a handy. Did not meet.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d9561caf-90f7-4712-bd0b-6a6b397b2096 wants 500 for 1 hour. Did not meet.

https://members.seeking.com/member/92a612e2-54cb-4c90-ace9-521d1527f010 wants 400, but never met. Was talking, supposed to meet Sunday. Then Tuesday. Then ghost.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4430fd95-41cd-4d16-8966-2b82e18471fb just wastes your time.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3cfc53c6-83a0-4eff-b7ab-0ad655adf481 another time waster.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/9639f544e09448e9 - wants 800 for vanilla sex. Says 1 hr. Did not par take.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/f15068a5e67173ed - not even in dallas (I'm guessing St Louis). If you want to buy pics, maybe. Not for me.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/dba6fb0624fe0d1e - another time waster.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/f12729ef02a4efb5 - wastes time, very judgmental.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/59ecd674638bf4a5 - wants 1 k for a handy. Wants to sell OF content.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/ff1ee8e889be9c80 - possibly will meet up. But always has excuses.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4ce6db45-9cfc-4933-8f0c-421400d4b830 probably real, but will not meet up. Will try to get you to send money ahead of time.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/9dd1fe20806697d3 never met, was talking, then all of a sudden, ghost.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/180dcd2be2af3176 - never met, only wants to have "meaningful conversations. ".

NewPSurfRat
02-11-24, 02:32

She needs a guy who wants more than a one-time shot, she just need some source of money right now. DM me and I'll share a pic. I've known her for years, she's cool.Sent you a PM. Interested if still relevant.

Emv La
02-19-24, 17:27
Damn why is the Dallas SB forum so dead. Landed yesteady and here for a couple days so going to see what's available and report back but damn was hoping for some valuable recon hahaha.

Emv La
02-20-24, 02:14
Well first one that had her place so saved me the trouble of getting one so opted to see her today. Plus she's leaving upstate for a few days so worked out since I fly out myself in a few. After back and forth and making sure she accommodates what I like I askd for a video call. She doesn't have Snapchat or WhatsApp but was willing to try the SA video call feature. It worked but not sure if it was our signal (probably hers since she did complain about the wifi haha) I was able to verify it was her butttt. I was hesitant after that because she looked older and cubbier. Still I was like WTH let's see. So made the about hr drive to the hotel apartment she's in and place looked a bit sketchy but hahaha well I was already there. Nothing happened but I'm sure if you fuck around there you'll find out. Her room is on the first floor and she opened it as I approached. Very friendly woman but my suspicions were correct as her photos must've been about 5 years and 20 lbs ago. I was playing mentam gymnastics in my head how to get out of there thinking the quality SB's that are waiting for me in RI and MA but hahaha join true monger fashion I decided to stay and see what they hell happens. Again she's very friendly and sexually open to a lot. Kissing, BBBJCIM, BBFS, CIP, CIA, roughness etc so figured I stay for the experience haha. And must say it was nice. Definetlly not a looker and her turning 45 tomorrow her age shows a bit but she's kind of like that older mom of your friend who looks sweet and innocent and you want to hug and she grabs your cock hahaha. She definitely deep throated mine! Told me to get comfortable and lay down as she's very oral and undressed herself. I did as well and her hair and tummy didn't make me want to DATY but she can suck a dick holy hell. After some good focus on the knob and boys she asked me what position I want and tell her ontop. Her tits are natural and big and felt great to suck, squeeze and bury my face in as she rode and layed on me. I can't remember if she O'd once or twice but felt great to feel her contractions on Jr. Switched it to me ontop to get #3 in for her then anal and clit play to get #4. Thought of doggy anal but was too tired and she had me lay down to recover JR back into it and worked great while I shoved my pelvis into her face and face fucked her. She said she like CIM but it was where I wanted to cum so opted for her to get ontop and before she got her O told her to hold it and not cum because I'm going to cum with you and like a good little **** she obeyed and man did that shit feel amazing once I told her I was cumming and she let herself cum too. Showered, gave her allowance and wchatted for a bit before I made my way back. Don't think I'll repeat because I don't frequent TX as much as I'd like currently but in a pinch later on maybe if we both do recent tests to play bare again. Allowance was 300 and might be able to budge on that but since she was hosting didn't feel like bargaining.

Tribeca67
02-20-24, 10:50
Wouldn't confirm with a selfie, scammer warning.

SpaceCoast99
03-11-24, 14:48
Has anyone meet with Trixie?

https://members.seeking.com/member/399d730e-72dc-4747-9420-f95b341473a8

GlennDoyle91
03-15-24, 21:05
Has anyone meet with Trixie?

https://members.seeking.com/member/399d730e-72dc-4747-9420-f95b341473a8This girl says she in Florida.

GlennDoyle91
03-15-24, 21:07
https://members.seeking.com/member/cea621fb-b242-4564-92c2-4767712286c4

Soph. Haven't tried, seems real. A little slow to reply.

SpaceCoast99
03-16-24, 00:00
This girl says she in Florida.I've been texting Trixie about my upcoming trip to Dallas. She is in Tampa visiting relatives for a couple weeks and will be back in TX around 3/24.