PDA

View Full Version : Mya, need to check

backforth
08-09-05, 19:12
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/89959510.html

Did anybody see this? Yummie. Is it for real?

Thrilla59
08-11-05, 13:23
She quoted me $100 for 15mins a couple days ago. I just passed on it. Haven't read any post about her. I have been seeing her post on the CL off and on for about 3 or 4 months. My advice is to check the rob list first then go from there. I think that she is legit but stuck up. Maybe that explains why there is no monger post? You can also try doing a word search on this Forum by typing in Myra and see what is shaking.

Good luck and don't get caught slipping.

Geneious
08-14-05, 21:10
Her telephone number checks out clean. It's her number in the SF/Bay Area. She doesn't seem to be connected with any agencies. She's not on any of the Rob Lists that I have? Probably legit, but you have to be on you toes with all of them. No reviews on ***/Bay Area? BC is probably eye balling this one?:) Peace/Piece, G

Baldy Cruiser
08-15-05, 00:11
Yes I have been eyeballing her. Her price has been dropping. $150 now. I haven't called her yet, but I might real soon. Love her ASS!!!

Baldy (LuvIt) Cruiser

cdryden50
08-15-05, 13:50
Hi All,

Number of reviews of Mya on *** - She checks out since the phone number matches.

http://www.the************.com/reviews/show.asp?id=42966

Thrilla59
09-30-05, 23:39
She looks to good to be true. I checked the ROB list, TER nothing.

I just want a second guess before I call.

losangeles.craigslist.org > erotic services > $$$$$$$$$$$$$ CLEAN SHAVEN BARLEY LEGAL $$$$$$$$$$

last modified: Fri, 30 Sep 19:47 PDT

Please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]

email this posting to a friend

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CLEAN SHAVEN BARLEY LEGAL $$$$$$$$$$ - 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-101137575@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-09-30, 7:47PM PDT

CUM SEE BEBE TONIGHT YOULL BE TOTALLY PLEASED
I OFFER FULLSERVICE NO RUSHING AND IM COOL AS HELL!
ACUUAL RECENT PIXS!

This is in or around INCALL/LAX

No, it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2005 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Webcams
09-17-06, 19:13
Is she still around?

Assmankorn
05-18-07, 19:03
I'm new, could someone tell me where I can find/use this "rob list", and what is a "monger post"?

Thanks!

She quoted me $100 for 15mins a couple days ago. I just passed on it. Haven't read any post about her. I have been seeing her post on the CL off and on for about 3 or 4 months. My advice is to check the rob list first then go from there. I think that she is legit but stuck up. Maybe that explains why there is no monger post? You can also try doing a word search on this Forum by typing in Myra and see what is shaking.

Good luck and don't get caught slipping.

PinJames5566
07-09-20, 01:24
Her telephone number checks out clean. It's her number in the SF/Bay Area. She doesn't seem to be connected with any agencies. She's not on any of the Rob Lists that I have? Probably legit, but you have to be on you toes with all of them. No reviews on ***/Bay Area? BC is probably eye balling this one?:) Peace/Piece, GDo you have any other choices to recommend at here?