PDA

View Full Version : Post new laws-Things better than before! How about you?

AcrossTheUnive
06-26-18, 18:32
This message was written entirely with my talk text feature. Please do not kill me if there are any weird words or strange typos. It's simply too much information for me to want to type out.

Since the new laws became the rule of the land my mongering life has been better than it ever was. A few things happened after all the sites went down. The 1st was I absolutely started to freak out thinking oh my God this is awful. Now to be honest it was for a little while for me but what transpired was actually better than ever. When the new laws hit I automatically went into a frenzy of saving my most trusted providers information and kind of storing it away like a little squirrel. Now I did lose contact with some of the great providers that I used to frequent however the ones that I Was seeing after the laws Really began to shine in very interesting ways. So yes it was hard finding new providers across the land for a short period of time however I began to see the Asian massage parlor a little bit more.

After deciding that I wanted to make sure that each one of the provider's I was seeing felt very comfortable with me I started to tip them a tiny bit more. Now I know that some of you don't like that but what I did actually worked out in the in to be in my favor big time. So I will list below The great at tributes that I started to see with my go to providers. Now 2 of them definitely have requested that I do not share The information of where they are simply because what I'm getting would probably make our Uncle come at them and I don't want them to disappear.

Asian number one.

This girl started off being one of my favorites. I have seen her probably 20 times since we began and we really kind of took a liking to each other. In the beginning I got the same thing that everybody else guy. Happy endings definitely a lot of play under the cover over the cover under the shirt over the shirt. 1 day I decided to step it up a little and after she got me going really good I basically grab ahold her for her and put her down on the massage table and attempted to have lunch. To my surprise she was more than happy to receive what I was giving her. She enjoyed it so much that she eventually Turn the round in a 69 position and started giving me a hand while I devoured her tiny little happy place. After a few visits of doing just that we started doing even more. One time as I was kneeling on the side of the massage table licking her and giving her plenty of pleasure she grabbed my little guy and started to jerk it and I finished blowing a load all over her leg and stomach. That got me thinking I wonder after her reaction to that and how much she seemed to enjoy it I wonder if she would let me go for the goal. The next time I saw her I decided I would bring protection and boy did that work out. At 1st she was a little apprehensive but then I could see that something changed and she said yes without even negotiating the extra tip. She had complained before that I was much too large to fit in said her however this time there was no complaining she just requested that I take it slow period from that point on it has been a whirlwind of visits and definitely a bit of a bond between us developing. I believe that she trusts me and that's the reason why she has escalated what we do it almost every time. After about 2 sessions where we used protection one time she found out that it was the time of the month while we were doing it. It was not my style however he to 1 of us wanted to stop so we just continued. Yeah that's kind of gross but it was extremely heated in that room. After that session I don't know if maybe she trusted me even more but every single time I go to see her I get that same phenomenal massage followed by lots of affection. So that brings me to why I say we have developed a good bond. One day I went to see her and everything went as usual however it was a bit weird when I got up to go get the protection. I got the sense that she really did not Want to use it this time and I figured she just wanted to go for a A handy. We go back over to the table and I begin pleasuring her fingers tongue everything while she was stroking me and then all of a sudden she position me in front of her. I was kind of surprised that my little guy was so close to her happy place and then it happened. She grand ahold of my little guy kind of pointed my body to the right place and grabbed me by the back side to slowly guide me in. I was quite surprised and I would not normally do such a thing however it was simply so amazing that I just did not stop. She quietly showed me signs that she enjoyed it and I was able to feel her reach climax a couple times before she looked at the clock and realized that we had gone 10 minutes over our time. She did not care for a moment but I knew I did not want her to get in trouble so she grabbed me and made me go fasterI complied and stroked her as fast and hard as I could until I felt that junior was about to blow. I pulled out and shot a very large load all over her stomach and abdomen. I was in absolute disbelief that this sexy Asian that has been giving me these amazing massages seemed to be extremely into me. I thought that he it would be a one time thing between she and I but since then we have repeated multiple times. It's so badd now that I don't even make any gestures towards the fact that I want to do it she is usually the 1 that drops her clothing and lays on the table to begin receiving. The only thing that she does not do with me and I honestly have not even asked is give me B j's. Maybe that will comeIn the future but for now I am seeing herVery frequently and both of us enjoy ourselves every Time. She gets extremely wet and it feels so incredible and I know that it is genuine just by her reaction and the amount of wetness that she gets down their. While it's not squirting by any means it is definitely not dry down there when we do it and she is most certainly turned on every time.

Asian Number 2.

So I originally met this girl in an entirely other city that I frequent for work. I actually began seeing a different girl at the massage parlor where she works. One day after seeing the other girl who was quite good I drove by and saw this 1 standing outside just kind of catching some air at the door. I was immediately turned on by her and knew that I was going to have to come back to see what she was all about. She was young with some nice large breasts for her frame and she was just all around cute. So that week I happen to be in the area again and decided that I wanted to go and try it out. The 1st time it didn't really impress me that much but I knew something was different. She did give a good massage however at the end I kept trying to touch down in the honeypot and she did not want me to. So after the flip I just decided OK this is not going to be good but maybe it'll work out. I was insanely wrong. So the very 1st time that I saw her yes I received a hand and yes she allowed a little bit of extra after we got comfortable on the flip. That's when I knew that it was going to be good And a while later I came back to visit a second Time. The 2nd time she was extremely happy to see me and showed it by actually stepping up the massage a heck of a lot more then she did before. This time she let me touch anywhere I wanted and immediately put out those gorgeous boobies with nice long nipples so that I could suck them on the flip. Think she asked me what did I want and gestured oil and I said maybe she'll let me do more than last time so I just went for it and asked if we could do A BJ. She was happy to oblige but it was a little weird since she didn't have a condom she brought in some saran wrap and essentially gave me the best saran wrap BJ ever thought or never thought I would ever have. So that trip ended up really nice and I decided OK I'll give her another shot maybe we Can ramp this up. This time I brought my own condom and figured what the hell maybe she will maybe she won't. This time she seemed excited and kind of giggled at the fact that I brought my own protection to the place. She went and got herself ready and while when she climbed on top I could totally tell that she had not had any in a while. She is sensually forgot that I was even there and rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl to about 2 or 3 climaxes. The funniest thing is is after the 1st 2 climaxes I had reached my own euphoria and she did not care she kept riding me until she was absolutely spent. She felt it so much and I felt like she was relieving all of her stress on me and I was darn happy. The next time I went to see her more of the same but this time she told me that she was going to be moving to a different parlor quite a ways away from the one she originally worked. But she decided that she wanted to give me her phone number just in case she was ever coming back to the other parlor. I happily took her phone number and then at the last minute asked her where was she going and she provided me and a dress which made me happy because I knew that my job takes me through that place very frequently and I would be able to visit her again. I told her that I would come visit her and she looked at me with disbelief I'm sure she was thinking OK yeah right you're really going to come see me about an hour away from that place. I did my best to convince her that I would in fact be coming to see her because in my mind this chick was freaking amazing. I absolutely could not stop thinking about how good she was and within a couple days I decided to text her and tell her that I wanted to come and visit her. She was extremely happy since and the new place did not have as much business as the old place. So I take my happy but down to where she now works and realize that where as the other place we had to be careful due to the other girls that worked in the place this place at the time she was the only one working. So she decided that she wanted to attack me and this time she gave me a fantastic massage complete with walking on my back and putting her knee and places that I never knew were hurting. It was almost like a new ru massage but not quite. So after the massage she looked over at my pants Enquiring if I had broad protection and of course I nodded yes and got up to get the protection. She did as she normally does which is to wipe most of the juice off of the condom to give me a covered BJ and boy was it a good BJ as always. Afterwards she was ready to receive some pleasure since I had been fingering her while she was giving me pleasure. She was super wet and she went to try to get on top of me but I just could not have it I had to taste that juice. I got down blower and proceeded to lick my way around her V Jay like it was the last VJI would ever taste. She was so worked up then moaning and I simply could not believe it. After a short period of time she had a climax and decided that she was in charge and essentially turned me threw me down onto the bed and began to give me another covered BJ. I laid there like a good boy and received what she was trying to give me. After working me up really really well she climbed on top and and of again forgot that I even existed for a while. She again what crazy all over me and it was even better this time since we were the only 2 and the place. She did not hold back and climaxed a few times before I actually blew my load. Again she was not finished with me and gun of giggled got off looked at the fact that I had already blew a load and just jumped right back on to get one more for herself. The air condition in the new place had not really been working up to par so it was hot as hell in there and after she climaxed the only thing she said after collapsing on me is shower. So I figured that she meant that she just needed to take a shower after I left but no she said shower a few times more and then got up and took my hand to lead me back to what I now know is a room with a table shower. Now I was so amazed because she didn't even take the time to put on any clothing while she walked through the massage parlor to the table shower we walked right past the front window and front door area and she did not care she just wanted that shower. She started the water and kind of touch me a bit more and guided me on to the table and said I wash you she washed me all up and kind of tease me a little bit more since I was still standing at attention. After she got me nice and clean I was able to return the favor and essentially just grabbed the soap squeeze some out and started massaging her breasts. She seemed to like this and began to massage herself more and then she started to soap of her happy place but in a way that it was kind of like fingering it. She kind of rubbed on me for a little while longer and then it was time to rinse off. She wrenched me very well then I wrenched her and then we grab towels and walked back to the room where we shared some more words. Every time I see her when it is time to leave she goes in for a hug and essentially jumps up and wraps her legs around me to wears I'm carrying her. It was at that time that she realized how far I had Driven to come see her. She tried to give me $40 of what I had given her and I said no and put it back down. She told me you drive too far. Through her accent I was able to hear her say something about too much gasoline. I told her that it was my pleasure and I was working in the area so it was OK. So now I'm addicted to a second Asian massage parlor provider and she seems to really be in joying me. Tomorrow I am going to be working in that area and so of course I'm going in to see my girl. We have been texting back-and-forth and she knows that I'm coming and seems to be excited. This girl does not want me to really share who she is because she is afraid that she will get in trouble with the boss for what she calls boom boom. Respectfully I don't want her to get in trouble with the boss nor do I want Uncle to be knocking on her door so I will not be providing her info either.

Elgin Girl.

This one is about can hour from me and does not ever ties very much at all. As a matter of fact I don't believe she advertises anywhere these days and relies only on her regulars and word-of-mouth from other guys. If you want to know who she is you can go look in the Elgin forum and you will find out but it's not a secret who she is. This 1 is extremely good at what she does and gives me exceptional blow jobs. She is reasonably priced and can take A serious Pounding. Her prices are Very reasonable and other than the fact that she's not necessarily Supermodel material she is pretty awesome. I have seen her near her residence in her residence in a car and many other places and she is pretty good. Again see the Elgin form for information.

My last little gym that came about after the new laws was one that I reviewed in the Aurora Section. Unfortunately she did not have a working phone but I had her a dress and she ended up on the very 1st occasion squirting all over me. She drenched my pants which had been down at my ankles as well as my underwear and when I stood up I was still dripping off of my little guy. I went back to see her a couple times but unfortunately as all things when you don't have a number she vanished into thin air. I tried to contact one of the people that she had been partying with however he did not know where she had gone either. While I'm very sad that she disappeared on me I am so glad that I met her because she was 1 of the better lays that I have ever had in my life time period. She was a bit older but no problem I enjoyed her bareback blow job I enjoyed her doggy and I enjoyed her missionary especially when the juices started flowing all over me.

So those were the 4 different ones that I have pretty much stuck to since the fall of back page and to be honest it's been better than it ever was prior to the new laws. Some of the girls seemed to be trying harder and some of them seemed to be enjoying company a lot more than what was there before. I did have a few other experiences with girls that I had taken screenshots Of ads on different sites before they went down but a few of them were actually not really my cup of tea so I would not repeat. But since the drought of 2018 I have had probably the best time since I started this hobby at least 2 decades ago. While I'm spending a lot more then when I 1st started this hobby I am getting a lot more for my money then when I was driving around the streets if you know what I mean.

Show my word of advice for you guys post dumb trump laws is that you treat your favorites really nice and you make sure to keep in contact with the ones that are good. When you hit these Asian parlors don't be afraid to ask for things that are not run of the mill. Don't just mark a chick off your list the very 1st time Because she may in fact and of being your Go to girl. Now I have a strange situation because I have 2 different go to Asians that are separated by miles and miles as well as a go to SIM I under the radar girl.

So what were you guys is revelations after the dumb laws Were passed? It almost seems like they did us a favor by weeding out the ones who were not serious about the craft.

OK I'm done babbling by the way all of this that I wrote above was just a dream. Hahaha wink wink.

Bob521
06-27-18, 01:07
Enjoyed your post. Reminiscent of those Penthouse Forum escapades.

For what its worth, your strategy would have worked before the new laws came. I had always kept a meticulous list of phone and WeChat contacts for years. Slowly built up trust and relationships. Always made sure I knew their real Chinese names and their family stories. Taught four different girls to drive. Many (not all) are awesome cooks and love cooking for their guy. They are passionate, funny, and just nice people. Of course there are downsides. It takes an emotional toll. It takes time. It takes attention to detail and a good memory so you don't confuse facts between the girls.

More power to you. Bob.

This message was written entirely with my talk text feature. Please do not kill me if there are any weird words or strange typos. It's simply too much information for me to want to type out.

Since the new laws became the rule of the land my mongering life has been better than it ever was. A few things happened after all the sites went down. The 1st was I absolutely started to freak out thinking oh my God this is awful. Now to be honest it was for a little while for me but what transpired was actually better than ever. When the new laws hit I automatically went into a frenzy of saving my most trusted providers information and kind of storing it away like a little squirrel. Now I did lose contact with some of the great providers that I used to frequent however the ones that I Was seeing after the laws Really began to shine in very interesting ways. So yes it was hard finding new providers across the land for a short period of time however I began to see the Asian massage parlor a little bit more.

After deciding that I wanted to make sure that each one of the provider's I was seeing felt very comfortable with me I started to tip them a tiny bit more. Now I know that some of you don't like that but what I did actually worked out in the in to be in my favor big time. So I will list below The great at tributes that I started to see with my go to providers. Now 2 of them definitely have requested that I do not share The information of where they are simply because what I'm getting would probably make our Uncle come at them and I don't want them to disappear.

Asian number one.

This girl started off being one of my favorites. I have seen her probably 20 times since we began and we really kind of took a liking to each other. In the beginning I got the same thing that everybody else guy. Happy endings definitely a lot of play under the cover over the cover under the shirt over the shirt. 1 day I decided to step it up a little and after she got me going really good I basically grab ahold her for her and put her down on the massage table and attempted to have lunch. To my surprise she was more than happy to receive what I was giving her. She enjoyed it so much that she eventually Turn the round in a 69 position and started giving me a hand while I devoured her tiny little happy place. After a few visits of doing just that we started doing even more. One time as I was kneeling on the side of the massage table licking her and giving her plenty of pleasure she grabbed my little guy and started to jerk it and I finished blowing a load all over her leg and stomach. That got me thinking I wonder after her reaction to that and how much she seemed to enjoy it I wonder if she would let me go for the goal. The next time I saw her I decided I would bring protection and boy did that work out. At 1st she was a little apprehensive but then I could see that something changed and she said yes without even negotiating the extra tip. She had complained before that I was much too large to fit in said her however this time there was no complaining she just requested that I take it slow period from that point on it has been a whirlwind of visits and definitely a bit of a bond between us developing. I believe that she trusts me and that's the reason why she has escalated what we do it almost every time. After about 2 sessions where we used protection one time she found out that it was the time of the month while we were doing it. It was not my style however he to 1 of us wanted to stop so we just continued. Yeah that's kind of gross but it was extremely heated in that room. After that session I don't know if maybe she trusted me even more but every single time I go to see her I get that same phenomenal massage followed by lots of affection. So that brings me to why I say we have developed a good bond. One day I went to see her and everything went as usual however it was a bit weird when I got up to go get the protection. I got the sense that she really did not Want to use it this time and I figured she just wanted to go for a A handy. We go back over to the table and I begin pleasuring her fingers tongue everything while she was stroking me and then all of a sudden she position me in front of her. I was kind of surprised that my little guy was so close to her happy place and then it happened. She grand ahold of my little guy kind of pointed my body to the right place and grabbed me by the back side to slowly guide me in. I was quite surprised and I would not normally do such a thing however it was simply so amazing that I just did not stop. She quietly showed me signs that she enjoyed it and I was able to feel her reach climax a couple times before she looked at the clock and realized that we had gone 10 minutes over our time. She did not care for a moment but I knew I did not want her to get in trouble so she grabbed me and made me go fasterI complied and stroked her as fast and hard as I could until I felt that junior was about to blow. I pulled out and shot a very large load all over her stomach and abdomen. I was in absolute disbelief that this sexy Asian that has been giving me these amazing massages seemed to be extremely into me. I thought that he it would be a one time thing between she and I but since then we have repeated multiple times. It's so badd now that I don't even make any gestures towards the fact that I want to do it she is usually the 1 that drops her clothing and lays on the table to begin receiving. The only thing that she does not do with me and I honestly have not even asked is give me B j's. Maybe that will comeIn the future but for now I am seeing herVery frequently and both of us enjoy ourselves every Time. She gets extremely wet and it feels so incredible and I know that it is genuine just by her reaction and the amount of wetness that she gets down their. While it's not squirting by any means it is definitely not dry down there when we do it and she is most certainly turned on every time.

Asian Number 2.

So I originally met this girl in an entirely other city that I frequent for work. I actually began seeing a different girl at the massage parlor where she works. One day after seeing the other girl who was quite good I drove by and saw this 1 standing outside just kind of catching some air at the door. I was immediately turned on by her and knew that I was going to have to come back to see what she was all about. She was young with some nice large breasts for her frame and she was just all around cute. So that week I happen to be in the area again and decided that I wanted to go and try it out. The 1st time it didn't really impress me that much but I knew something was different. She did give a good massage however at the end I kept trying to touch down in the honeypot and she did not want me to. So after the flip I just decided OK this is not going to be good but maybe it'll work out. I was insanely wrong. So the very 1st time that I saw her yes I received a hand and yes she allowed a little bit of extra after we got comfortable on the flip. That's when I knew that it was going to be good And a while later I came back to visit a second Time. The 2nd time she was extremely happy to see me and showed it by actually stepping up the massage a heck of a lot more then she did before. This time she let me touch anywhere I wanted and immediately put out those gorgeous boobies with nice long nipples so that I could suck them on the flip. Think she asked me what did I want and gestured oil and I said maybe she'll let me do more than last time so I just went for it and asked if we could do A BJ. She was happy to oblige but it was a little weird since she didn't have a condom she brought in some saran wrap and essentially gave me the best saran wrap BJ ever thought or never thought I would ever have. So that trip ended up really nice and I decided OK I'll give her another shot maybe we Can ramp this up. This time I brought my own condom and figured what the hell maybe she will maybe she won't. This time she seemed excited and kind of giggled at the fact that I brought my own protection to the place. She went and got herself ready and while when she climbed on top I could totally tell that she had not had any in a while. She is sensually forgot that I was even there and rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl to about 2 or 3 climaxes. The funniest thing is is after the 1st 2 climaxes I had reached my own euphoria and she did not care she kept riding me until she was absolutely spent. She felt it so much and I felt like she was relieving all of her stress on me and I was darn happy. The next time I went to see her more of the same but this time she told me that she was going to be moving to a different parlor quite a ways away from the one she originally worked. But she decided that she wanted to give me her phone number just in case she was ever coming back to the other parlor. I happily took her phone number and then at the last minute asked her where was she going and she provided me and a dress which made me happy because I knew that my job takes me through that place very frequently and I would be able to visit her again. I told her that I would come visit her and she looked at me with disbelief I'm sure she was thinking OK yeah right you're really going to come see me about an hour away from that place. I did my best to convince her that I would in fact be coming to see her because in my mind this chick was freaking amazing. I absolutely could not stop thinking about how good she was and within a couple days I decided to text her and tell her that I wanted to come and visit her. She was extremely happy since and the new place did not have as much business as the old place. So I take my happy but down to where she now works and realize that where as the other place we had to be careful due to the other girls that worked in the place this place at the time she was the only one working. So she decided that she wanted to attack me and this time she gave me a fantastic massage complete with walking on my back and putting her knee and places that I never knew were hurting. It was almost like a new ru massage but not quite. So after the massage she looked over at my pants Enquiring if I had broad protection and of course I nodded yes and got up to get the protection. She did as she normally does which is to wipe most of the juice off of the condom to give me a covered BJ and boy was it a good BJ as always. Afterwards she was ready to receive some pleasure since I had been fingering her while she was giving me pleasure. She was super wet and she went to try to get on top of me but I just could not have it I had to taste that juice. I got down blower and proceeded to lick my way around her V Jay like it was the last VJI would ever taste. She was so worked up then moaning and I simply could not believe it. After a short period of time she had a climax and decided that she was in charge and essentially turned me threw me down onto the bed and began to give me another covered BJ. I laid there like a good boy and received what she was trying to give me. After working me up really really well she climbed on top and and of again forgot that I even existed for a while. She again what crazy all over me and it was even better this time since we were the only 2 and the place. She did not hold back and climaxed a few times before I actually blew my load. Again she was not finished with me and gun of giggled got off looked at the fact that I had already blew a load and just jumped right back on to get one more for herself. The air condition in the new place had not really been working up to par so it was hot as hell in there and after she climaxed the only thing she said after collapsing on me is shower. So I figured that she meant that she just needed to take a shower after I left but no she said shower a few times more and then got up and took my hand to lead me back to what I now know is a room with a table shower. Now I was so amazed because she didn't even take the time to put on any clothing while she walked through the massage parlor to the table shower we walked right past the front window and front door area and she did not care she just wanted that shower. She started the water and kind of touch me a bit more and guided me on to the table and said I wash you she washed me all up and kind of tease me a little bit more since I was still standing at attention. After she got me nice and clean I was able to return the favor and essentially just grabbed the soap squeeze some out and started massaging her breasts. She seemed to like this and began to massage herself more and then she started to soap of her happy place but in a way that it was kind of like fingering it. She kind of rubbed on me for a little while longer and then it was time to rinse off. She wrenched me very well then I wrenched her and then we grab towels and walked back to the room where we shared some more words. Every time I see her when it is time to leave she goes in for a hug and essentially jumps up and wraps her legs around me to wears I'm carrying her. It was at that time that she realized how far I had Driven to come see her. She tried to give me $40 of what I had given her and I said no and put it back down. She told me you drive too far. Through her accent I was able to hear her say something about too much gasoline. I told her that it was my pleasure and I was working in the area so it was OK. So now I'm addicted to a second Asian massage parlor provider and she seems to really be in joying me. Tomorrow I am going to be working in that area and so of course I'm going in to see my girl. We have been texting back-and-forth and she knows that I'm coming and seems to be excited. This girl does not want me to really share who she is because she is afraid that she will get in trouble with the boss for what she calls boom boom. Respectfully I don't want her to get in trouble with the boss nor do I want Uncle to be knocking on her door so I will not be providing her info either.

Elgin Girl.

This one is about can hour from me and does not ever ties very much at all. As a matter of fact I don't believe she advertises anywhere these days and relies only on her regulars and word-of-mouth from other guys. If you want to know who she is you can go look in the Elgin forum and you will find out but it's not a secret who she is. This 1 is extremely good at what she does and gives me exceptional blow jobs. She is reasonably priced and can take A serious Pounding. Her prices are Very reasonable and other than the fact that she's not necessarily Supermodel material she is pretty awesome. I have seen her near her residence in her residence in a car and many other places and she is pretty good. Again see the Elgin form for information.

My last little gym that came about after the new laws was one that I reviewed in the Aurora Section. Unfortunately she did not have a working phone but I had her a dress and she ended up on the very 1st occasion squirting all over me. She drenched my pants which had been down at my ankles as well as my underwear and when I stood up I was still dripping off of my little guy. I went back to see her a couple times but unfortunately as all things when you don't have a number she vanished into thin air. I tried to contact one of the people that she had been partying with however he did not know where she had gone either. While I'm very sad that she disappeared on me I am so glad that I met her because she was 1 of the better lays that I have ever had in my life time period. She was a bit older but no problem I enjoyed her bareback blow job I enjoyed her doggy and I enjoyed her missionary especially when the juices started flowing all over me.

So those were the 4 different ones that I have pretty much stuck to since the fall of back page and to be honest it's been better than it ever was prior to the new laws. Some of the girls seemed to be trying harder and some of them seemed to be enjoying company a lot more than what was there before. I did have a few other experiences with girls that I had taken screenshots Of ads on different sites before they went down but a few of them were actually not really my cup of tea so I would not repeat. But since the drought of 2018 I have had probably the best time since I started this hobby at least 2 decades ago. While I'm spending a lot more then when I 1st started this hobby I am getting a lot more for my money then when I was driving around the streets if you know what I mean.

Show my word of advice for you guys post dumb trump laws is that you treat your favorites really nice and you make sure to keep in contact with the ones that are good. When you hit these Asian parlors don't be afraid to ask for things that are not run of the mill. Don't just mark a chick off your list the very 1st time Because she may in fact and of being your Go to girl. Now I have a strange situation because I have 2 different go to Asians that are separated by miles and miles as well as a go to SIM I under the radar girl.

So what were you guys is revelations after the dumb laws Were passed? It almost seems like they did us a favor by weeding out the ones who were not serious about the craft.

OK I'm done babbling by the way all of this that I wrote above was just a dream. Hahaha wink wink.

AcrossTheUnive
06-29-18, 17:54
Enjoyed your post. Reminiscent of those Penthouse Forum escapades.

For what its worth, your strategy would have worked before the new laws came. I had always kept a meticulous list of phone and WeChat contacts for years. Slowly built up trust and relationships. Always made sure I knew their real Chinese names and their family stories. Taught four different girls to drive. Many (not all) are awesome cooks and love cooking for their guy. They are passionate, funny, and just nice people. Of course there are downsides. It takes an emotional toll. It takes time. It takes attention to detail and a good memory so you don't confuse facts between the girls.

More power to you. Bob.You are an inspiration Bob.

I don't have a good memory. Ill have to stick to these two asians that I have now.

As an update, my Asian number two has stepped it up to BBBJ as of my visit on Tuesday. She then went wild on me. She came multiple times. Then After I blew and stood up, she was still ready. She pushed me down to the table and rode me to another shivering climax. Then it was "shower, shower". I was simply amazed. She kept apologizing about basically fucking my brains out. I was like "You are Amazing". Its like my two asians are competing or something.

Bob521
07-01-18, 17:51
I'm 66 now and buying (Indian) Viagra by the case.

Bob.

You are an inspiration Bob.

I don't have a good memory. Ill have to stick to these two asians that I have now.

As an update, my Asian number two has stepped it up to BBBJ as of my visit on Tuesday. She then went wild on me. She came multiple times. Then After I blew and stood up, she was still ready. She pushed me down to the table and rode me to another shivering climax. Then it was "shower, shower". I was simply amazed. She kept apologizing about basically fucking my brains out. I was like "You are Amazing". Its like my two asians are competing or something.

E2304
07-01-18, 20:15
I'm 66 now and buying (Indian) Viagra by the case.

Bob.My brother bought some some years ago. The company was sold. The new owners bombarded him with sales calls and wouldn't stop🙄.

Bob521
07-02-18, 19:32
I get calls, but I don't pick up unless I know the caller.

My brother bought some some years ago. The company was sold. The new owners bombarded him with sales calls and wouldn't stop🙄.