PDA

View Full Version : Jerry's

Pages : [1] 2

Shamless1
06-26-18, 09:00
Interesting time at Jerry's with a very very tight.

Tight 20 year (guessing) Sweet girl but very.

Inexperienced. Rules were don't touch below.

And everything covered. $170 for damage for a hour.

But next time will opt for a half as it was.

Get it in and finish was the body language.

There was a shower available but only for you.

As either it wasn't on the menu or she thought.

I just wanted the shower. Jerry is a good safe.

Option and the girls change on a regular basis.

Eugene West
08-02-18, 08:18
Headed south the other day out of frustration with lack of availability. Been to Jerry countless times over the years. Long before it was even his turf. I have stumbled on one or two gems but aware it's always a crap shoot. I've occaisionaly given him some feedback but he's a know it all etc. Mattress on the floor, dirty bathrooms, no furniture, no clean towels. He's just just a moron. Fortunately I got to suck some titties and pu—why, and then stuff the hole. Not interested in wasting my time with a massage in that setting. Oh well. The quest continues.

Interesting time at Jerry's with a very very tight.

Tight 20 year (guessing) Sweet girl but very.

Inexperienced. Rules were don't touch below.

And everything covered. $170 for damage for a hour.

But next time will opt for a half as it was.

Get it in and finish was the body language.

There was a shower available but only for you.

As either it wasn't on the menu or she thought.

I just wanted the shower. Jerry is a good safe.

Option and the girls change on a regular basis..

BillyPilgrim
09-14-18, 07:53
What's the deal with Jerry's ads? I only see his ads on cityxguide and he rarely changes up the pics or says who is in town. Do you have to ask him for pictures directly now?

He does contact me when he knows my favorites are in town.

LGreen
06-23-21, 11:07
Last month saw Judy at Jerry's place. She's mid 30's attractive, slim, firm b cups, usually wears sexy outfits, and unlike most Asian girls I've seen, Judy is completely shaved down below. Session started out with 10 minutes on the massage table where it was nothing but sensual touch and teasing from behind. She had me rock hard on the flip and she made a gesture if I'd want her to suck on my hard shaft. Without flinching she went straight for the head and wrapped her lips around my shaft and started gliding her mouth up and down my erection. Every once an a while she would pause and I'd feel her apply pressure with her tongue, then feel her flick her tongue. She brought me to the edge several times before I exploded in her mouth. She didn't stop sucking me until I finished my orgasm. With 25 minutes still left on the clock, she cleaned me up and took the head into her mouth and she made an effort to get me hard again. Once fully erect she took turns sucking on me and stroking me with the intent of making me squirt on her tits. She got me to pop a second time, she rubbed the cum on her breasts before wiping it off with a towel. The girl is very erotic and definitely presses all the right buttons with me.

Spuinilli
08-10-21, 09:51
Saw Linda at Jerry's. Probably in her mid-40's, ok body with C cups. . She gave a great strong massage for 20 minutes and then 20 minutes of other activities nothing special.

6/10 for face.

9/10 massage.

6/10 other activities.

Kolsch
08-10-21, 12:20
Does this place have an ad? I've searched here and on the web and have come up blank.

ArchersTarget
08-10-21, 19:00
Does this place have an ad? I've searched here and on the web and have come up blank.No he does not advertise and he is not taking new clients.

Melo Yello
08-11-21, 11:44
Can someone PM the last 4 digits to Jerry's number? I saved a few numbers from the Jerry days under different names to hide it from my SO if she ever found my phone.

Thanks.

LGreen
08-19-21, 07:58
CiCi offers an awesome time. She's very attractive, slim with nice firm c cups. She also looks very young (19-22 yrs). She's very playful and has a naughty way about her. She started off with a massage, but quickly began with playful teases. She's one of only a few Asian chicks I've seen at Jerry's that is completely shaved below and has a nicely protruding vulva lips which I played with while face-down during my back massage. She had me flip over and quickly noticed that she had me fully erect. She cupped her breasts and began rubbing the tip of my penis with her stiff pencil eraser nipples. I thought that was hot. She also darted her tongue near my frenulum and along the sides of my shaft and at one point dipping her finger at the tip of my cock touching a bead of cum and pulling it in a strand thread and swirling over the head. She did a great tease putting on the condom with her mouth. Gave a very enthusiastic blowjob. Then she had me move to the mattress on the floor. She stretched her lips apart with her fingers and rode me cowgirl style. When nearing climax she let me stand up while she took the condom off and stroked me until I squirted cum all over her tits. She indicated that BBBJ and she occasionally enjoys BBFS for additional tip.

Sounds
08-19-21, 17:33
CiCi offers an awesome time. She's very attractive, slim with nice firm c cups. She also looks very young (19-22 yrs). She's very playful and has a naughty way about her. She started off with a massage, but quickly began with playful teases. She's one of only a few Asian chicks I've seen at Jerry's that is completely shaved below and has a nicely protruding vulva lips which I played with while face-down during my back massage. She had me flip over and quickly noticed that she had me fully erect. She cupped her breasts and began rubbing the tip of my penis with her stiff pencil eraser nipples. I thought that was hot. She also darted her tongue near my frenulum and along the sides of my shaft and at one point dipping her finger at the tip of my cock touching a bead of cum and pulling it in a strand thread and swirling over the head. She did a great tease putting on the condom with her mouth. Gave a very enthusiastic blowjob. Then she had me move to the mattress on the floor. She stretched her lips apart with her fingers and rode me cowgirl style. When nearing climax she let me stand up while she took the condom off and stroked me until I squirted cum all over her tits. She indicated that BBBJ and she occasionally enjoys BBFS for additional tip.Seems like he is getting some great women. Hoping he opens things up to new clients.

NorthShore123
09-28-21, 14:13
Hey was wondering if anyone could send me a message with Jerry's number. I got a new phone and lost my contacts. As you can see from my previous reviews I have seen his girls several times in the past so not a new customer.

ShirtsByeric
10-04-21, 16:38
Jerry has a new girl named Aiko. She is beautiful. Make up and fake eyelashes. Tease started right away. She did most of the massage with her tits. Kneeling BBJ very enthusiastic and multiple positions. I threw her an extra $20 because she was so good.

GoPats2021
10-05-21, 02:24
I have not been to Jerry's in a while and may try to swing by when I am in the area this week.

Rate used to be 170 for 45 min which included massage, CBJ and CFS. BBJ depended on girl and was extra. Some agreed to BBJ for extra 30 so total of 200 for 45 min.

How much was the total you paid including all tips? Thanks.

Jerry has a new girl named Aiko. She is beautiful. Make up and fake eyelashes. Tease started right away. She did most of the massage with her tits. Kneeling BBJ very enthusiastic and multiple positions. I threw her an extra $20 because she was so good.

Melo Yello
10-05-21, 10:07
Jerry has a new girl named Aiko. She is beautiful. Make up and fake eyelashes. Tease started right away. She did most of the massage with her tits. Kneeling BBJ very enthusiastic and multiple positions. I threw her an extra $20 because she was so good.Agreed, great body, really nice tities, nice wet kitty, responsive during forplay and sex. I'd repeat with her.

McChat
10-07-21, 11:04
Agreed, great body, really nice tities, nice wet kitty, responsive during forplay and sex. I'd repeat with her.100% agree she was really into it! Massage with her breasts was something different and a very pretty girl. Jerry always delivers for sure!

TimLuvsTits69
10-11-21, 05:47
A fellow monger gave me Jerry's # and said to just give it a try, can someone explain the process a bit just in case he agree's to an apt. My plan was to drive down to #11 Roger's street in Lowell tomorrow then call the number. I'm assuming its an apartment set up, will he text back with the apartment # And what is the donation amount? PM is fine. I had an apt with Ling but she has left town for a bit. I was going to bring 3 or 4 other options with me in case Jerry doesn't work out, driving a long was so if anyone has a good suggestion, my third option was to hit the Mosa AMP on the way home if nothing pans out around Lowell.

Thanks everyone, stay safe out there.

Muffhunt
10-11-21, 08:46
He will say "who is this", and that's a maybe. And when he figures out he doesn't know you, he will say wrong number and block you. Don't bother.

A fellow monger gave me Jerry's # and said to just give it a try, can someone explain the process a bit just in case he agree's to an apt. My plan was to drive down to #11 Roger's street in Lowell tomorrow then call the number. I'm assuming its an apartment set up, will he text back with the apartment # And what is the donation amount? PM is fine. I had an apt with Ling but she has left town for a bit. I was going to bring 3 or 4 other options with me in case Jerry doesn't work out, driving a long was so if anyone has a good suggestion, my third option was to hit the Mosa AMP on the way home if nothing pans out around Lowell.

Thanks everyone, stay safe out there.

Sounds
10-11-21, 10:23
He will say "who is this", and that's a maybe. And when he figures out he doesn't know you, he will say wrong number and block you. Don't bother.Does he take referrals for new people from someone he knows?

Choir Boy
10-12-21, 06:07
Does he take referrals for new people from someone he knows?You know you've hit rock bottom when won't do business with you.

DigNickBigger
10-12-21, 07:41
Would anyone pm me Jerry's number? I've been out of the game for a long time due to serious lack of talent around here but this seems like new opportunities. Thanks in advance.

Hjj895
10-17-21, 16:22
Had a visit with Sophia at Jerrys. Would not repeat with her. Very rushed, so-so massage. OK BJ skills.

I'd wait for next girl.

BarebakRussian
10-23-21, 08:04
Seems like Judy's back. She's pretty but we didn't connect on any level. Some guys rave about her, I know.

LGreen
10-25-21, 05:16
Seems like Judy's back. She's pretty but we didn't connect on any level. Some guys rave about her, I know.Judy is great, gives awesome bare back blowjob for just the regular fee unless you want to bust in her mouth, then she wants more. And everything is on the menu. Everything.

Pagbb2
10-25-21, 12:02
Judy is great, gives awesome bare back blowjob for just the regular fee unless you want to bust in her mouth, then she wants more. And everything is on the menu. Everything.I wish Jerry was taking on new clients again.

RazGrizace00
10-25-21, 18:00
I wish Jerry was taking on new clients again.Is there a way we would know that Jerry is taking on new clients?

LGreen
10-26-21, 05:44
Seems like Judy's back. She's pretty but we didn't connect on any level. Some guys rave about her, I know.OMG! I love this chick. I think she's beautiful, has a great body and love the way she feels inside. She never has to use lube and has a super creamy pussy. Love the fact she likes her pussy being played with. If it was possible I would fuck this girl every day.

BarebakRussian
10-26-21, 06:00
Judy is great, gives awesome bare back blowjob for just the regular fee unless you want to bust in her mouth, then she wants more. And everything is on the menu. Everything.It's so weird that I never had that level of connection with her.

And unfortunate because she's there quite often, and she really is one of his most attractive girls. Maybe I'll give her another try.

LGreen
10-26-21, 06:16
It's so weird that I never had that level of connection with her.

And unfortunate because she's there quite often, and she really is one of his most attractive girls. Maybe I'll give her another try.It feels so good doing it bare with her. She genuinely gets turned on and very wet. There have been several times that she had real orgasms where her whole body tensed up and kept me from stroking in and out and held on until she finished her climax. Its kind of cool to be doing it with a chick that holds on and keeps any part of your body from moving as she's climaxing.

LGreen
10-26-21, 06:27
After getting to know Judy over the past 6 or seven years from seeing her, I've gotten to know her hygiene habits and trust her enough to do full service bare back with her. After our session she has a wand that she rinses the inside of her pussy with. She stands in the shower and blasts a jet stream of water from the wand in her pussy. Several times she did a little show using like a dildo as a watched and got hard watching her. I jerked off as she watched me watching her.

ArchersTarget
10-26-21, 15:31
Is there a way we would know that Jerry is taking on new clients?He won't take new clients and he has a phone list.

Hjj895
10-31-21, 06:44
Had a visit with abbey. Awesome body. Great tits. So-so massage. She was naked during massage but seemed like she did not want to be touched while doing massage.

BBBJ for. 4 extra. Not sure on repeat.

NorthShore123
10-31-21, 09:26
Visited Jerrys earlier this week. Not sure if it was Judy because she never gave her name. Wasn't shaven and no BBBJ like others have talked about. Started out with the massage which was mediocre, no attempt to clean off any oil, tease. And then a few positions on the bed. Not a great time by any means but got the job done.

MPCreeper
11-01-21, 18:11
Would someone please send me Jerry's number in a message? I'm not new to Jerry's stable, just haven't been in contact in a while and don't let numbers that could get me in trouble linger in my phone. He texted me a while back but I deleted the message.

BarebakRussian
11-02-21, 19:29
I want to give a positive review and recommendation for Abby. I rolled the dice on her the other day, never seen her before. Pretty, great body, great attitude. I'd guess she's in her 30's. Says she does two hours of "yuga" every day to stay in shape. Yeah her massage was kinda weird but she was playful and friendly. Great BBBJ for an extra 40. I'd see her again.

BarebakRussian
11-10-21, 12:09
New girl Nicole. Curious if anyone has seen her yet. I think she arrived just recently.

NorthShore123
11-11-21, 16:15
New girl Nicole. Curious if anyone has seen her yet. I think she arrived just recently.Looking for info on her as well.

JimCanSwim
11-14-21, 17:51
First time poster. But long time viewer. Been visiting Jerry's for years now. Have always had decent service with the lineup —-with some outstanding providers coming in on rare occasions. My top two recents being Abby and Aiko. All time fave being Judy. A very strong second place being Mandy—-who had one of the best bodies I have ever seen.

On to the current review. I saw Nicole this past weekend and my experience was "ok". Massage was light and she was not as enthusiastic as some other providers at Jerry's prior. No BBBJ only CBJ. CFS—-as with all Jerry's girl. If money is tight for you right now I would likely wait until Jerry cycles in a new girl—-otherwise I would say it is a standard massage and FS. Hope this helped someone!

Hjj895
11-15-21, 07:31
Had a session with Nicole over the weekend. Decent body, very average massage. Asked about BBBJ but was ignored. No tease at all before the flip. Did not ask before using oil and did not towel it off after. Repeat doubtful.

BarebakRussian
11-15-21, 09:02
First time poster. But long time viewer. Been visiting Jerry's for years now. Have always had decent service with the lineup -with some outstanding providers coming in on rare occasions. My top two recents being Abby and Aiko. All time fave being Judy. A very strong second place being Mandy-who had one of the best bodies I have ever seen.

On to the current review. I saw Nicole this past weekend and my experience was "ok". Massage was light and she was not as enthusiastic as some other providers at Jerry's prior. No BBBJ only CBJ. CFS-as with all Jerry's girl. If money is tight for you right now I would likely wait until Jerry cycles in a new girl-otherwise I would say it is a standard massage and FS. Hope this helped someone!

Thanks. I will wait for the next cycle. Hopefully Apple comes back again soon.

JimCanSwim
11-15-21, 12:46
Thanks. I will wait for the next cycle. Hopefully Apple comes back again soon.You're so right. Apple is one of the greats Jerry has in the stable!

Appollo101
11-17-21, 20:29
Had a session with Nicole over the weekend. Decent body, very average massage. Asked about BBBJ but was ignored. No tease at all before the flip. Did not ask before using oil and did not towel it off after. Repeat doubtful.She does do BBBJ and I have seen her at least 3 times or more. Did you offer extra tip and did you shower before?

McChat
11-17-21, 23:57
She does do BBBJ and I have seen her at least 3 times or more. Did you offer extra tip and did you shower before?Setup an hour with Nicole few days ago and disagree with some of the negative posts on her. She gave good sensual massage and teased a bit. She was naked the whole time so kept teasing with her breast's a lot and gave a decent massage. Went to the bed after the flip and she teased a lot with her breasts again which were DD I think very nice. No BBBJ but lots of teasing around before CBJ and CFS. We switched positions a few times from her on top, doggie, and missionary. She was really into it and I could tell she loved sex. Definitely would repeat with Nicole. Jerry always delivers in my opinion.

Hjj895
11-18-21, 05:49
She does do BBBJ and I have seen her at least 3 times or more. Did you offer extra tip and did you shower before?I had showered right before I had left my house. I asked her twice for no condom with tip and got ignored.

Appollo101
11-19-21, 00:03
Saw Lisa today and she was good. She give good service like Abby and she did not rush me at all. Don't trust the 2 of the pic jerry sent, the selfie one is legit and the 2 P.S. Ones don't look like her and she is way better in person. She has the body like Abby and Aiko.

FSwas very good in my opinion and Massage is avg.

Body was a 7 out of 10.

Extra BBBJ with tips.

MegaSean
11-20-21, 17:31
If you monitor this thread DM me your number! I'm a solid customer who will add to your revenue stream. Trying to add variety to my rotation. I visit at least once per week.

Wiseass
11-20-21, 18:33
If you monitor this thread DM me your number! I'm a solid customer who will add to your revenue stream. Trying to add variety to my rotation. I visit at least once per week.Excellent Idea MegaSean! Jerry, my request and situation is the same as MegaSean. Also, would be a very reliable customer.

Please PM me after MegaSean. Thank You!

Aimstraight
11-20-21, 20:17
Me too Jerry!

If you monitor this thread DM me your number! I'm a solid customer who will add to your revenue stream. Trying to add variety to my rotation. I visit at least once per week.

Sounds
11-21-21, 12:49
If you monitor this thread DM me your number! I'm a solid customer who will add to your revenue stream. Trying to add variety to my rotation. I visit at least once per week.Add me to the list if there is one!

Thanks.

RazGrizace00
11-21-21, 13:49
If you monitor this thread DM me your number! I'm a solid customer who will add to your revenue stream. Trying to add variety to my rotation. I visit at least once per week.Add me to the list as well if there is one!

Sounds
11-21-21, 14:43
Add me to the list as well if there is one!A bunch of us are interested. Hopefully Jerry reads this and will accept new folks.

Hjj895
11-21-21, 16:09
Had a session with Lisa. Decent massage. A little tease before the flip. BBBJ skills good. Explored her for a little bit. She seemed to enjoy it.

Would repeat.

Wesker1346
11-25-21, 20:11
If your watching this thread I'd appreciate if you gave me a way to contact you to setup a appointment with one of your girls. I heard you come highly recommended and always have the best girls.

EasiePeasie
11-26-21, 11:38
If you monitor this thread DM me your number! I'm a solid customer who will add to your revenue stream. Trying to add variety to my rotation. I visit at least once per week.Jerry, instead of a kid's wish list, my XXXmas wish is that you have or will begin a list that prioritizes contributing seniors!

BarebakRussian
11-30-21, 10:59
Judy's back, for you fans out there.

Ridgid
12-01-21, 23:29
If your watching this thread I'd appreciate if you gave me a way to contact you to setup a appointment with one of your girls. I heard you come highly recommended and always have the best girls.I lost my old phone but used to see Jerry's ladies. Would love to get on the list again. Thanks Jerry.

Orion Pax
12-07-21, 00:35
How often does he rotate the girls? Is it every couple days is it once a week?

BarebakRussian
12-07-21, 08:07
How often does he rotate the girls? Is it every couple days is it once a week?7-10 days. Used to have two girls, one spot was a very nice new apartment complex in Andover. Better times. Now just the one semi sketchy place in Lowell.

Orion Pax
12-12-21, 15:45
I have had access to Jerry's for a while now, (over a year now, I might be one of his last new clients before he stopped taking more) I never pulled the trigger until a few months ago and that's why I asked about the rotation time. In general I will say this: With the exception of seeing Ling or wanting a table shower I personally don't see any reason to ever go to an AMP ever again. Doesn't mean I won't but why would I when Jerry's girls (so far) are consistently priced, better looking and skip all the BS and give you exactly what you came there for. If I visit an AMP outside of Jerry's or Ling it will be few and far in between. My experiences so far have blow every AMP I've been to out of the water with Ling maybe being the only exception.

NorthShore123
12-13-21, 12:49
Jerrys has a new girl there today has anyone had any experience with her.

BarebakRussian
12-13-21, 12:52
I have had access to Jerry's for a while now, (over a year now, I might be one of his last new clients before he stopped taking more) I never pulled the trigger until a few months ago and that's why I asked about the rotation time. In general I will say this: With the exception of seeing Ling or wanting a table shower I personally don't see any reason to ever go to an AMP ever again. Doesn't mean I won't but why would I when Jerry's girls (so far) are consistently priced, better looking and skip all the BS and give you exactly what you came there for. If I visit an AMP outside of Jerry's or Ling it will be few and far in between. My experiences so far have blow every AMP I've been to out of the water with Ling maybe being the only exception.Have you seen the new girl May?

Orion Pax
12-14-21, 01:12
Several of you have reached out to me via pm to ask me about getting hooked up with Jerry. I had a feeling that that would happen but I want to clarify that I don't think I'm in a position to help anyone get in with him. I also want to make it clear that I'm not bothered that I was pm'd because that is part of what this board is for; sharing information, establishing trust / credibility and that means sometimes people want to discuss things privately and that's OK, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not trying to come off like a gatekeeper nor as someone who is being braggadocios. That is never my intension as it really irks me when people do that. With all that being said this is how it happened for me:

One of my IRL friends has been a steady client of Jerry's for at least 5 years. For the past 3 he has been encouraging me to go see Jerry but I never pulled the trigger. He even told Jerry that he had a friend that is interested in seeing his girls. About a year ago he told Jerry again and he even gave Jerry my number but again I didn't pull the trigger. When I contacted him several months ago he already knew who I was and let me start seeing his women. If he has stopped taking new clients I had already been taken into consideration before he stopped which is why he's been letting me see his women, at least that's what I am assuming.

Enclosing my only advice to those who are trying to see his women is to have a pre-existing client who is in good standing try and vouch for you. If I could help someone get in believe me I would. Just like with Jerry somebody had to help me get in with Ling and I don't think it's right for me to not return the favor when I am able to. Unfortunately, for right now, I don't think I am.

Juna1103
12-14-21, 15:03
I like to get connected with Jerry's girl, how do go about it??

Spuinilli
12-15-21, 14:05
Saw Jerry's new girl Megan. I believe this is her first time here. I thought she was pretty (man-made B cups), at least a 7. 5. The massage was very sensual and soft but lasted less than 10 minutes and then on to the main event. PM for more details.

Looks: minimum 7. 5 out of 10.

Massage: 2 out of 10.

Extras: 6 out of 10.

Definitely go see if you are not looking for a massage. She is very attractive and sensual.

Appollo101
12-16-21, 23:13
Saw Jerry's girl today she was pretty hot.

Around age 25-30.

Full size C cups in my opinion, shaved with small landing strip on top and body was tight. The picture you get from Jerry are exactly her and definitely worth seeing. The only think I don't like about her is price haggle on the extra. I got BBBJ for extra 50.

Looks 7-8 out of 10.

Body 8 out of 10.

Service is avg.

LGreen
12-20-21, 07:08
Just curious if anyone knows Judy's rotation schedule. I missed her when she was last visiting and wonder if anyone knows when she will be back.

JimCanSwim
12-21-21, 14:30
Just curious if anyone knows Judy's rotation schedule. I missed her when she was last visiting and wonder if anyone knows when she will be back.I would say she is on a 3-5 girl rotation. In all my years seeing Jerry's girl she has been on of the more consistent ones in terms of visits. My guess would be she is back around in a month to a month and a half. Never can be sure though.

JimCanSwim
12-23-21, 13:14
Hi all,

Mandy is back at Jerry's. One of my all time favs. Absolutely amazing body and super cute. BBBJ offered with extra tip. Massage is just OK. But my opinion one of, if not the hottest, girl Jerry has in the stable. Take a visit if you can.

Wmedlin213
12-23-21, 14:16
Saw Meghan yesterday. She's a beauty, great body. It was her last day, this rotation. She's very affectionate. BBJ for 6 extra to finish. No cim though sad to say. Will repeat next time.

BarebakRussian
12-26-21, 09:46
Hi all,

Mandy is back at Jerry's. One of my all time favs. Absolutely amazing body and super cute. BBBJ offered with extra tip. Massage is just OK. But my opinion one of, if not the hottest, girl Jerry has in the stable. Take a visit if you can.I agree with you on the looks part, but I felt my whole session was rushed. I knew there was a reason I didn't like Mandy and that was it, the whole session seemed like it was in fast forward.

NeedIt21
12-26-21, 11:20
How can I be introduced or allowed to go there?

Hjj895
12-28-21, 17:21
Had a visit with Mandy. Very nice body but her skills need improvement. Offered tip for BBBJ-declined. Started to caress her leg as she was massaging. She moved away. Tried to get me to flip after about 10 minutes of a very mediocre massage. Next please.

BarebakRussian
01-11-22, 21:47
Who's Jerry got this week, anybody know?

Spuinilli
01-12-22, 10:52
Who's Jerry got this week, anybody know?Bobo started last Monday. I believe today or tomorrow is her last day. She is older, overweight, and has small breasts. I would not recommend.

Looks 4. 5 out of 10. She is a little cross-eyed.

Massage 5 out of 10.

Extras 6 out of 10. She did put in the effort.

Definitely, not one of Jerry's better girls.

Hjj895
01-12-22, 23:17
Who's Jerry got this week, anybody know?The info I have is Gina is here. Not bad looking from the pic I have seen. Nice tits.

LGreen
01-13-22, 09:12
Hopefully Judy is back soon.

JimCanSwim
01-13-22, 13:46
The info I have is Gina is here. Not bad looking from the pic I have seen. Nice tits.I saw Gina earlier this week. The pictures that Jerry sends you is her. Her tits and body are top notch, and she is a very attractive girl. She seemed to enjoy the session just as much as I did. I would absolutely recommend a visit if you have the time. She is one of the better ones I have visited at Jerry's. BBBJ available with extra tip. She wore a mask until I asked her to take it off. She then obliged. Have fun guys!

BarebakRussian
01-16-22, 09:48
I appreciate the feedback guys, I really do. I can't throw money away right now on a so-so experience so it's good to know Bobo is one of those. But it sounds like Gina might be worth seeing. Now if I could just find the time. Keep the reports coming, and I will do the same when I'm able.

McChat
01-16-22, 15:55
As reported earlier, Gina is very pretty girl with great Tits! Entire body is very good but those Tits are incredible.

Cons- Massage was so so and didn't get the full hour as it was more like 40 minutes. Once the act starts she gets into it and enjoys it as much as us. BBBJ is available with tip. Jerry does have better performers but I would repeat with Gina.

Hjj895
01-16-22, 16:45
Had a session with Gina. Great body but average massage. No teasing at all. I asked about BBBJ 3 times offering tip and was told I don't do that.

She has one of the better bodies of jerry's girls. She just didn't seem into it. YMMV.

Have fun.

BarebakRussian
01-22-22, 08:26
Saw Gina earlier this week and it was just okay. She's pretty, great body and fantastic tits. Decent English but not overly friendly. Okay medium massage with a fair amount of teasing. I didn't ask for BBBJ when we moved to the bed on the floor because I noticed at that point that she was clearly running a fever. Her entire body was warm and clammy to the touch. I'm in good health and been boosted so I wasn't concerned but it caused me to wonder, to what extent is our little hobby a sort of unspoken disease vector. I certainly wouldn't mention her if anyone were to ever ask me about "close contacts" even though she was pretty much as close as it gets. Anyway I think she's gone by now and hopefully gets to take a rest to get healthy. Stay safe out there.

Lee1995
01-22-22, 11:59
Can someone please tell me where jerrys is? I been seeing reports here but have no idea where the place is. Private message is fine too, ill report back if I can get info to check out jerrys. Thanks!

LGreen
01-24-22, 08:00
Anybody know who Jerry has in this weeks rotation. I'm kind of holding out for Judy's return.

BarebakRussian
01-24-22, 08:03
Can someone please tell me where jerrys is? I been seeing reports here but have no idea where the place is. Private message is fine too, ill report back if I can get info to check out jerrys. Thanks!Jerry's is an AAMP in Lowell but it's currently closed to new clients. I've tried to intro some friends and it's a no-go. If he receives a text from an unknown number he simply ignores it. Doesn't advertise anymore, either.

JimCanSwim
01-24-22, 12:05
Anybody know who Jerry has in this weeks rotation. I'm kind of holding out for Judy's return.Looks like this week Jessie is here. I believe she has been here in the past. I just can't remember her. Pics looks OK. Will likely visit later this week. Anyone have any insight on her?

JimCanSwim
01-24-22, 12:07
Saw Gina earlier this week and it was just okay. She's pretty, great body and fantastic tits. Decent English but not overly friendly. Okay medium massage with a fair amount of teasing. I didn't ask for BBBJ when we moved to the bed on the floor because I noticed at that point that she was clearly running a fever. Her entire body was warm and clammy to the touch. I'm in good health and been boosted so I wasn't concerned but it caused me to wonder, to what extent is our little hobby a sort of unspoken disease vector. I certainly wouldn't mention her if anyone were to ever ask me about "close contacts" even though she was pretty much as close as it gets. Anyway I think she's gone by now and hopefully gets to take a rest to get healthy. Stay safe out there.How are you feeling now? I get nervous as well. I have been vaccinated and boosted, but in that close of contact with someone who has a fever and cough. Boosted or not. You can still get sick. Hopefully your feeling ok!

BarebakRussian
01-25-22, 07:42
How are you feeling now? I get nervous as well. I have been vaccinated and boosted, but in that close of contact with someone who has a fever and cough. Boosted or not. You can still get sick. Hopefully your feeling ok!I'm fine so far. I'm working six days a week in very public places so I'm at risk all the damn time anyway. But I'm in excellent health generally speaking so not too worried about it. Still, monitoring myself closely as always. Stay safe and be well, everyone.

Lee1995
01-26-22, 00:37
Jerry's is an AAMP in Lowell but it's currently closed to new clients. I've tried to intro some friends and it's a no-go. If he receives a text from an unknown number he simply ignores it. Doesn't advertise anymore, either.Ohhhh ok I see. That sucks, I really wanted to try it. If they do ever start accepting new clients please let me know. Thanks!

McJuan867
01-26-22, 16:17
Just saw Jessie on Sunday, been with her before & saw her twice this time. I think she's in her 30's even tho she said 20.

Something, slim body, so so English, very good attitude offered me bottle water which is rare with Jerry's place not the best I had, just above average, but I do think Jerry got some of the best quality girls never disappointed me.

McJuan867
01-26-22, 16:39
Just saw Jessie on Sunday, been with her before & saw her twice this time. I think she's in her 30's even tho she said 20.

Something, slim body, so so English, very good attitude offered me bottle water which is rare with Jerry's place LOL not the best I had, just above average, but I do think Jerry got some of the best quality girls never disappointed me.

BigJohn33
01-27-22, 15:01
Ohhhh ok I see. That sucks, I really wanted to try it. If they do ever start accepting new clients please let me know. Thanks!Hey Lee1995,

I spoke with Jerry and he ok me to refer people. If you can refer me Ling and can return the favor with Jerry. I can text you a screen shot of the text to prove it to you. For some reason I keep getting an error message when I try to upload the screenshot.

NorthShore123
01-27-22, 16:49
Hey Lee1995,

I spoke with Jerry and he ok me to refer people. If you can refer me Ling and can return the favor with Jerry. I can text you a screen shot of the text to prove it to you. For some reason I keep getting an error message when I try to upload the screenshot.You have 11 post most of which are all questions. Not sure if giving you a referral to Ling would make sense and be beneficial to Any of us.

Zack Lawrence
01-27-22, 22:03
You have 11 post most of which are all questions. Not sure if giving you a referral to Ling would make sense and be beneficial to Any of us.He is offering a referral to Jerry who apparently said it's ok, so I'm sure it is worth it to someone.

Sounds
01-27-22, 22:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DeepSix
01-27-22, 23:12
He is offering a referral to Jerry who apparently said it's ok, so I'm sure it is worth it to someone.I think there are only a couple people that are approved by Ling to give out her info and I'm sure they don't need Jerry's number and this seems like a good way to piss off a couple people, Ling in particular.

Zack Lawrence
01-28-22, 08:05
I never met Jerry or spoke to him. I can offer you a referral too. He said it was OK.

Did you miss this post?

I would believe BarebakRussian that is a senior member and has posted valid information over a troll with 11 posts, none of which have value.It's real simple he gets the referral to jerry if it works he gives the reference to ling if not he goes along his way. Way too much drama surrounding these references. People can ask what they want and people can ignore them. It's doesn't always have to be condescending responses.

Spectator
01-28-22, 09:20
I have not been to Jerrys in a while However if you look around there are 3 other numbers that have been steady in Lowell for many years that are now advertising again.

They end in Five Eight Five One, Three Two Five Seven, and Three Nine Three Ohh. At one point or another I have visited all of them and its the same kind of thing as Jerry.

Anyone who knows where to look on the net will certainly find the ads quickly enough. I'd love to hear about them.

BigJohn33
01-28-22, 12:15
You have 11 post most of which are all questions. Not sure if giving you a referral to Ling would make sense and be beneficial to Any of us.I don't post because people are always questioning the new comers when they post. So I choose not to. I didn't expect him to believe me that's why my I mention that I can show him the screenshot from my phone the text that I had with Jerry. No big deal if he doesn't believe me. I figured I give it a try.

ThroughPutBear
01-28-22, 23:26
Well there are always other places, but I prefer Jerry's routine. He does it discreetly, no ads means no trouble, for me that's top propriety. I used to visit a few places around, but now I only go to Jerry's maybe two threes times a month because he switch girls weekly different girl every time, sometimes I do see the same one twice when she's that good. The way he does it makes me feel like a real VIP. Anyone with me?

Lennox65
01-29-22, 05:38
I have not been to Jerrys in a while However if you look around there are 3 other numbers that have been steady in Lowell for many years that are now advertising again.

They end in Five Eight Five One, Three Two Five Seven, and Three Nine Three Ohh. At one point or another I have visited all of them and its the same kind of thing as Jerry.

Anyone who knows where to look on the net will certainly find the ads quickly enough. I'd love to hear about them.I have been to the 5851 AAMP a few times. The most recent was two weeks ago.

The girls have always been decent but this last one was a smokeshow. Late 20's or early thirties with the biggest gum drop nipples that I have ever seen. Bigger and nicer than Ling's and that's saying something!

Shitty massage but the main event was great. Decent CBJ and tasty DATY. Nice tight box and she took a pounding with no complaints.

ThroughPutBear
01-29-22, 12:34
Well there are always other places, but I prefer Jerry's routine. He does it discreetly, no ads means no trouble, for me that's top propriety. I used to visit a few places around, but now I only go to Jerry's maybe two threes times a month because he switch girls weekly different girl every time, sometimes I do see the same one twice when she's that good. The way he does it makes me feel like a real VIP. Anyone with me?

Lee1995
01-29-22, 12:36
I have been to the 5851 AAMP a few times. The most recent was two weeks ago.

The girls have always been decent but this last one was a smokeshow. Late 20's or early thirties with the biggest gum drop nipples that I have ever seen. Bigger and nicer than Ling's and that's saying something!

Shitty massage but the main event was great. Decent CBJ and tasty DATY. Nice tight box and she took a pounding with no complaints.Hey brother can you PM me this place? I'm interested and would like to stop by sometime after work since I'm not yoo far from the area.

ThroughPutBear
01-29-22, 13:24
Well there are always other places, but I prefer Jerry's routine. He does it discreetly, not posting ads for me that's top propriety. I used to visit a few places around, but now I only go to Jerry's maybe two threes times a month because he switch girls weekly different girl every time, sometimes I do see the same one twice when she's that good. The way he does it makes me feel like a real VIP. Anyone with me?

Lennox65
01-30-22, 05:26
Hey brother can you PM me this place? I'm interested and would like to stop by sometime after work since I'm not yoo far from the area.They advertise on the internet:https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/hot-asian-massage-508-654-5851/984828203067.

Wmedlin213
01-30-22, 10:07
Well there are always other places, but I prefer Jerry's routine. He does it discreetly, not posting ads for me that's top propriety. I used to visit a few places around, but now I only go to Jerry's maybe two threes times a month because he switch girls weekly different girl every time, sometimes I do see the same one twice when she's that good. The way he does it makes me feel like a real VIP. Anyone with me?I hear ya. Jerry is always cordial, thanks you etc. He reaches out occasionally with pics to tell me if a new girl has arrived. I'd go more often if it wasn't so far. I'm in Methuen. He worked out of Lawrence when I first started going there. I use to sneak out of work to go. It was like I was getting paid to go mongering. Then moved a little further down 495. Now Lowell. Hey Jerry if your listening, come on back this way. We need you.

Lee1995
01-30-22, 12:45
They advertise on the internet:https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/hot-asian-massage-508-654-5851/984828203067.Thank you, appreciate your help.

AsianAppleSeed
01-31-22, 14:59

Anyone who knows where to look on the net will certainly find the ads quickly enough. I'd love to hear about them.I've been trying to contact these numbers with no success. I tried 5851, and the other 2 or 3 numbers out there as well.

I've used a real phone, fake phone, IP phone, and no one replies to the message, as well as the phone call after failing with the messaging. I must be doing something wrong.

Meanwhile, had to ultimately stop by the local spa instead, but that's getting boring.

LGreen
02-01-22, 15:14
A while back there used to be a girl in Jerry's stable that called herself CiCi. It's been a long time since I've seen her, she was one of Jerry's only girls that gave an all-out effort BBBJ and she wouldn't stop until you told her to. So few girls the do BBBJ past the point of orgasm. She was a gem.

McChat
02-02-22, 00:07
Is Anna still in the rotation with Jerry? I was blown away with her beauty and service. I have access but haven't seen her in a long time.

LGreen
02-02-22, 10:37
Was just curious if Abby was worth a visit?

BarebakRussian
02-02-22, 22:02
Was just curious if Abby was worth a visit?Below is a paste from my review of Abby from a while back:

I want to give a positive review and recommendation for Abby. I rolled the dice on her the other day, never seen her before. Pretty, great body, great attitude. I'd guess she's in her 30's. Says she does two hours of "yuga" every day to stay in shape. Yeah her massage was kinda weird but she was playful and friendly. Great BBBJ for an extra 40. I'd see her again.

Wmedlin213
02-03-22, 03:00
Is Anna still in the rotation with Jerry? I was blown away with her beauty and service. I have access but haven't seen her in a long time.Ask Jerry, he's good about that. I saw Anna a couple of years ago. She was amazing. I didn't ask her for much, just the usual but I just had to call Jerry afterwards to say how impressed I was. I don't see Jerry's girls often but If you find out Anna is back, please let us know.

JimCanSwim
02-06-22, 10:05
Had a session with Abby this week. This was not my first session with her—-I have seen her in the past. Past sessions have been great. As stated below she has a great body, is playful, and seems to have a fun time throughout the session. She even used her tongue on my back as part of her tease before the flip. This last time though. She wasn't as enthusiastic or playful. I did see her later in the day—-maybe she was tired or had seen too many clients that day? Either way I left the session thinking she was still good. Just not as high level as I remember from previous times. Goes to show you. Everyone can have a bad day at work time to time.

MatteoP
02-10-22, 22:23
Has been working with Jerry for a while, and had a recent session with Abby. Jerry mentioned I had visited Abby previously, but I couldn't really recall, so was a bit hesitant but decided to give it a try. The moment I walked in, was stunned by the lady standing behind the door. A lady in great shape. She got naked even before the massage session, and the session was good and relaxing. Had some pleasant conversation during the session, then moved to the mattress. Asked if I wanted a BBBJ with an additional. 4, kindly declined, and she put on the raincoat and started the CBJ. Lots of attention and suction on the boys. I was playing with her nice standing nipples and semi-firm boobs, and FIV simultaneously. The moaning turned me on and told her to lay down, and started the action. Noticed some mild baby damage, but not that obvious. Blew in the bag, and had more small talks while she cleaned me up. The conversation when from her Yoga practice to a kind of philosophical conversation. Dressed up, and went my way.

LGreen
02-11-22, 14:39
Was curious who was working this week. Hoping for one of Jerry's girls to have BBBJ on the menu.

Wmedlin213
02-12-22, 02:42
Was curious who was working this week. Hoping for one of Jerry's girls to have BBBJ on the menu.I hit up Jerry on the spur of the moment when I found myself close to lowell. He was able to accommodate within the hour. Had the pleasure to meet Abby on her last day this rotation. I agree with my fellow mongers. She's gorgeous and fit. I opted for bbj after the preliminary massage for another 4. Had to stop her after about a minute or I would have shot to soon. She has extremely good oral skills. Lots of tongue and great eye contact. She doesn't forget the boys either. Followed by covered FS. She's a bundle of energy. Soon I had her tuckered out. You see, I cannot cum during copulation. We did every position for what seemed like 20-30 minutes. "You take long time" she says. We went back to more BBBJ at my request and I asked if I could cim. She said 4 more. I literally only had 45 in my wallet and told her so. She was fine with that and took it all in on her delightful tougue. This was probably the best BJ I've ever had. Can't wait to see her next round. I called Jerry afterwards to give Abby a stella review. He told me the girl coming next is the best one of his lot. I will have to see for myself. Abby's a tough act to follow.

NebunulEi
02-14-22, 18:59
Had a session with Abby this week. This was not my first session with her-I have seen her in the past. Past sessions have been great. As stated below she has a great body, is playful, and seems to have a fun time throughout the session. She even used her tongue on my back as part of her tease before the flip. This last time though. She wasn't as enthusiastic or playful. I did see her later in the day-maybe she was tired or had seen too many clients that day? Either way I left the session thinking she was still good. Just not as high level as I remember from previous times. Goes to show you. Everyone can have a bad day at work time to time.I had the same type of encounter with her about a week or week and a half ago. Jerry had told me she was one of the all time greats, but I found her to be lackluster. Gorgeous face and body, and I could tell she was trying to be playful and flirty, but she just didn't have it in her. I saw her mid-afternoon, so maybe it was the same kind of thing. Just tired, or too many customers earlier.

NebunulEi
02-14-22, 19:07
Had a session with Abby this week. This was not my first session with her-I have seen her in the past. Past sessions have been great. As stated below she has a great body, is playful, and seems to have a fun time throughout the session. She even used her tongue on my back as part of her tease before the flip. This last time though. She wasn't as enthusiastic or playful. I did see her later in the day-maybe she was tired or had seen too many clients that day? Either way I left the session thinking she was still good. Just not as high level as I remember from previous times. Goes to show you. Everyone can have a bad day at work time to time.I had the same type of encounter with her about a week or week and a half ago. Jerry had told me she was one of the all time greats, but I found her to be lackluster. Gorgeous face and body, and I could tell she was trying to be playful and flirty, but she just didn't have it in her. I saw her mid-afternoon, so maybe it was the same kind of thing. Just tired, or too many customers earlier.

BarebakRussian
02-16-22, 07:37
I haven't seen her in a while, I forgot how sweet and sexy and young and hot she is. Didn't get an option for BBBJ this time around, but it didn't really matter. Rushed the massage a bit, but again, that didn't really matter. She likes to get to it and she's really good at what she does and seems to enjoy it.

Member #6450
02-21-22, 08:23
I haven't seen her in a while, I forgot how sweet and sexy and young and hot she is. Didn't get an option for BBBJ this time around, but it didn't really matter. Rushed the massage a bit, but again, that didn't really matter. She likes to get to it and she's really good at what she does and seems to enjoy it.I would 100% agree with this. I had thought I lost Jerry's number forever. Reactivated an old burner phone I had a few years ago. In the call and text history was Jerry's number. Didn't know if he still used that number but texted him and answered right away. He said he remembered me and if I would like to come in. Yes I would. He texted me the address. I was there a half hour later. Saw Mimi. Very cute and young. Pretty much got right down to it. Opted for the BBBJ for extra which was very nice and best I've had in a while. Went for a few positions and finished doggie. Cleaned up and she gave a short massage before I got dressed and left. He said a new girl will be there in a few days and he would let me know. Thought for sure that number I had was no good anymore but glad I tried it.

Amppro95
02-21-22, 10:15
Hoping that Jerry comes on here and looks at this thread, if so, if you are ever taking new clients, I'd love to. I've got great history, see Ling on the regular but would love to start seeing your girls weekly.

Thank you.

LGreen
02-21-22, 13:21
Jerry's girls always know how to please and never had a disappointment. My all time favorite is Judy. I pretty much exclusively only see Judy when she's in town, I'm hoping she'll be back soon.

BarebakRussian
03-04-22, 17:13
I'm told Abby is back. I might not get a chance to see her this time around. Great body and attitude if I'm remembering correctly. BBBJ for extra 40 which was outstanding.

Member #6450
03-04-22, 19:50
I'm told Abby is back. I might not get a chance to see her this time around. Great body and attitude if I'm remembering correctly. BBBJ for extra 40 which was outstanding.That is right. Abby is here. Saw her earlier. She's very pretty and has a beautiful body. Friendly girl too. Started with a quick massage which was just a quick rub down. She does tease a little bit. Then I was ready. I opted for the BBBJ for the extra 40. Probably the best BJ I've had in a long time. I had to stop her after a while. She grabbed the condom and got on top. Rose me until I popped in the bag. It's rare for me to be able to pop with the girl on top. It felt amazing. Abby will be a definite repeat.

Paddy28
03-17-22, 15:31
Went to Jerrys today around 1 pm met aoki at door nice looking big teeth LOL paid $$ went to freshen up she starts a massage on table and I was just ok about 12 minutes in she takes off top and does a a body slide nice b set of tits does this for about 6 minutes and then licks my ear and kisses my back and licks my balls WOW I was at attention she says go lay down I said no I will finish undressing you gives me a DFK and says I like you ha ha you like everyone that pays you we finally lay down and she does a BBBJ and it was real good she says fuck me now? I said ok we did a couple of positions finished in mish and she was DFK me when I popped I lay there she cleans me up and we chat she is 1/2 Chinese 1/2 Japanese sweet girl lives mostly in new York all finished at the 50 min mark very nice.

EMonkey
03-18-22, 01:15
Hoping that Jerry comes on here and looks at this thread, if so, if you are ever taking new clients, I'd love to. I've got great history, see Ling on the regular but would love to start seeing your girls weekly.

Thank you.I will like to be in the waiting list too, I only go to Lowell for Ling but would be nice to visit new friends too.

LGreen
03-22-22, 08:42
Judy used to make her rotation through Jerry's every once and a while. Seems like it's been a long time since she's been. Anybody have any Judy sightings?

GulfExpress
03-23-22, 08:22
Hello all senior members.

I read really good reviews about Jerry's girls. Can someone please share the contact info for Jerrys.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds
03-23-22, 14:49
Hello all senior members.

I read really good reviews about Jerry's girls. Can someone please share the contact info for Jerrys.

Thanks in advance.Best thing to do when you are new is read the forum you are interested in for a at least a couple months of pages.

You have not read enough.

You will find your answer.

DeepSix
03-26-22, 19:04
It's been a while since I've been to Jerry's so I decided to visit. He said there was a new girl, Anna, the pictures he sent looked good. After the usual steps to gain entry I was greeted by a cute petite girl in a bra and panties, she had a very nicely proportioned body with tasteful enhancements and a cute face, I was pleasantly surprised. Service was typical Jerry's girl: little naked massage, then bed fun. Everything is covered, but I enjoyed 69, CBJ (not bad), mish, cowgirl and doggy. She seemed to enjoy it and her petite body was a treat to look at and explore.

On the Jerry scale I'd give this one a 7. 75 - 8 to me she has almost the ideal Asian body.

LGreen
04-05-22, 07:39
Was going to call Jerry this week and was curious if anyone knows who is working and any reports.

DranoBoy
04-05-22, 17:00
Was going to call Jerry this week and was curious if anyone knows who is working and any reports.New girl / woman this week is Mickey. Mid thirties, signs of childbirth, cute face. Likes to be penetrated but is skittish about giving and receiving oral. One and done for me.

Member #6450
04-05-22, 20:27
Was going to call Jerry this week and was curious if anyone knows who is working and any reports.Not sure. I saw Anna on her last day the other day. Cute but a little shy. I'm waiting for Judy and Abby to return. I saw Aiko and liked her too. She was here a couple weeks ago. She is half Japanese and half Chinese and I can speak a little Japanese. She spoke good English anyway. I'm waiting for Ling to return from vacation. She should be back soon. It's been a minute since I've seen her so I'm giving Jerry's a break until my favorites return.

NewGuy5719
04-06-22, 13:12
I have been afraid to ask for a reference since most get shot down. I haven't been to Jerry's since he was in Salem NH. I was out of the hobby for a while and forgot my username so this is a newer account. If someone can hook me up I would appreciate it. I have reviewed a few girls / AMPs but most I have seen are already reviewed so it's tough to add anything helpful. Anyway if someone could PM me I'd appreciate. Thanks.

Tditty
04-06-22, 17:05
Judy used to make her rotation through Jerry's every once and a while. Seems like it's been a long time since she's been. Anybody have any Judy sightings?Hey guys,

I spoke with Jerry last week. We talked about who was working as I asked about Judy. He told me she had retired. Sorry fellow mongers, she gone.

T.

VjSara1989
04-08-22, 20:34
Hey guys,

I spoke with Jerry last week. We talked about who was working as I asked about Judy. He told me she had retired. Sorry fellow mongers, she gone.

T.I went to od spa today for a massage with the infamous Judy. Got a mind boggling relaxing massage. But when asked for BBBJ, she refused. She doesn't do that anymore I think based on your reviews.

Member #6450
04-09-22, 17:08
I went to od spa today for a massage with the infamous Judy. Got a mind boggling relaxing massage. But when asked for BBBJ, she refused. She doesn't do that anymore I think based on your reviews.I don't think you are talking about the same Judy who used to be one of Jerry's girls. This sounds like a different Judy.

LGreen
04-11-22, 05:25
Hey guys,

T.That is too bad. She was one of Jerry's all time greats.

MillCitySter
04-11-22, 09:43
I'm hoping to get in at Jerry's. Any suggestions on how I can make that happen?

LGreen
04-11-22, 11:54
I went to od spa today for a massage with the infamous Judy. Got a mind boggling relaxing massage. But when asked for BBBJ, she refused. She doesn't do that anymore I think based on your reviews.Different Judy. The Judy at Jerry's only worked at Jerry's in this area.

LGreen
04-11-22, 11:57
With Judy gone, I guess the next best in Jerry's stable is Abby. Hopefully she is back soon.

Spuinilli
04-11-22, 12:14
With Judy gone, I guess the next best in Jerry's stable is Abby. Hopefully she is back soon.Meagan is there now. Not as pretty as Abby. She is probably in her mid 40's.

Face 5. 5/10.

Body 5/10.

Massage 8/10.

Extras 7/10.

Very quiet.

Not a fan of the looks but I enjoyed the massage and was not shorted on time.

CoolGuy1985
04-11-22, 13:24
Ling was not in town so visited Jerry's after a long time.

Met with Meagan. Ok face. Ok body. Ok massage.

Her tease and play with the tool was something out of norm. Really good work there. Pushed me to edge many times and it was brilliant play.

She offered BBBJ more for. 4 which I declined.

Overall an enthusiastic performance but this is where you miss Ling. Honestly if Ling were available I would see her twice. Not that Meagan was bad but Ling's personality and overall performance is much better. Though Meagan did offer BBBJ.

Repeat would depend if no new girls or Ling are available soon.

Member #6450
04-11-22, 13:37
With Judy gone, I guess the next best in Jerry's stable is Abby. Hopefully she is back soon.Yes on Abby. What a body on her! Very fit. Very pretty face too. Looking forward to her return also.

Rion75
04-12-22, 17:20
Getting into Jerry's is finding a Unicorn, what's the next best place for BBBJ, DATY, FS. Purple?

ArchersTarget
04-15-22, 19:20
Since Ling is away I went with plan B and called Jerry. I haven't been there for over a year. I asked who was working and asked for a picture and she didn't look to bad so I booked the appointment. Got to the location and called Jerry and he instructed me the door. Maggie was better than her picture and her performance was outstanding. She is very tiny with nice tits and ass and she is very cute. I think she's a smokeshow and one of Jerry's best as I told him so after I left. Don't know how long she is staying but you guy's need to go see her. I'll be seeing her again when she comes back for sure.

JustAnotherGo
04-17-22, 23:28
Since Ling is away I went with plan B and called Jerry. I haven't been there for over a year. I asked who was working and asked for a picture and she didn't look to bad so I booked the appointment. Got to the location and called Jerry and he instructed me the door. Maggie was better than her picture and her performance was outstanding. She is very tiny with nice tits and ass and she is very cute. I think she's a smokeshow and one of Jerry's best as I told him so after I left. Don't know how long she is staying but you guy's need to go see her. I'll be seeing her again when she comes back for sure.Damn, I have never been like wow I need to get a referral to jerry until today. Maggie sounds amazing.

LoveAsiians
04-21-22, 15:41
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could DM me Jerry's number. Had to get a new phone and lost Jerry's #.

Thanks in advance if anyone sends #.

BigJim959
04-22-22, 10:58
With Ling MIA, how does one get a referral to Jerry?

DukeV5
04-22-22, 12:05
With Ling MIA, how does one get a referral to Jerry?You do not you jerry does not advertise. You have had to get his number when he did. He saved all the numbers you have to contact him from a number he has saved.

Sounds
04-22-22, 12:25
With Ling MIA, how does one get a referral to Jerry?You can't. He is not taking new clients.

MegaSean
04-23-22, 11:21
So who wants to make a couple bucks and set me up an appointment.

You do not you jerry does not advertise. You have had to get his number when he did. He saved all the numbers you have to contact him from a number he has saved.

PaulRew
04-23-22, 16:55
So it looks like Maggie has left and there's a new girl at Jerry's. Probably won't get there till late next week but if anyone has seen her I would love to receive some feedback either here or through DM. Thanks.

BarebakRussian
05-01-22, 06:44
Aiko is here but only for one more day (she is leaving Monday she said.) Her main event was GFE without any negotiation but if you're looking for a hard or skilled massage, she's not your girl. BBJ, 69 very nice, no rush there, CFS in any position you want. Her kissing is a little weird but pretty hot and more than I've ever gotten from any other girl at Jerry's (all tongue no lips?) I forgot how good she is. I'll see her again when she comes back around. I flipped her an extra 50 afterward on top of the standard 170 house fee and sent Jerry a message to let him know how great I thought she was.

LGreen
05-16-22, 10:40
Anyone into asian girls with a smokin hot body and pretty face, was told Abby is back this week.

Member #6450
05-16-22, 13:16
Anyone into asian girls with a smokin hot body and pretty face, was told Abby is back this week.She is. Confirmed she's back. Was back in MA for my sister's college graduation this weekend. Saw Abby yesterday. What a body and very pretty face too. She says she's Chinese but she almost looks Filipina with the tanned body.

GentleJames
05-22-22, 19:12
Is there a way to get verified with jerry? Don't feel like driving too far for BTT, wanted some closer options. Lowell / Chelmsford area. Sounds like he's a bit too paranoid to accept new clients or am I misunderstanding the situation? Thanks in advance.

Spuinilli
05-24-22, 13:46
Mandy is back and is here until next Monday.

DeepSix
05-25-22, 18:49
Got to see Abby before she left, what a treat! Beautiful girl, almost perfect body. She did a nice BBBJ, daty was delicious and rode me like a champ, mish and some doggy but she was too small to take it all in that position, all with lfk and a beautiful smile.

Joe1223
05-25-22, 21:56
While I appreciate the feedback I wonder what the purpose of the Jerry forum is. I had visited his girls way back when in Nashua and had a fantastic time but have not repeated in at least 5 years. If Jerry is unwilling to be open to new mongers why is this forum matter? I understand his concern with security but if no one can access his girls except the small group that he has confirmed it seems like just a tease to anyone trying to explore his girls. I switched out burner phones a few times not realizing I would need to hold on to an old number to get access years later.

Rion75
05-26-22, 06:21
Its like a Unicorn that no one wishes to share.

FlynNY56
05-26-22, 07:24
While I appreciate the feedback I wonder what the purpose of the Jerry forum is. I had visited his girls way back when in Nashua and had a fantastic time but have not repeated in at least 5 years. If Jerry is unwilling to be open to new mongers why is this forum matter? I understand his concern with security but if no one can access his girls except the small group that he has confirmed it seems like just a tease to anyone trying to explore his girls. I switched out burner phones a few times not realizing I would need to hold on to an old number to get access years later.I feel your pain. Feel's like you need to know the Davinci code to find anything out.

BarebakRussian
05-26-22, 08:13
While I appreciate the feedback I wonder what the purpose of the Jerry forum is. I had visited his girls way back when in Nashua and had a fantastic time but have not repeated in at least 5 years. If Jerry is unwilling to be open to new mongers why is this forum matter? I understand his concern with security but if no one can access his girls except the small group that he has confirmed it seems like just a tease to anyone trying to explore his girls. I switched out burner phones a few times not realizing I would need to hold on to an old number to get access years later.You might ask the same question of the Bareback thread in Boston, or the BTT thread. The purpose is, so guys like you don't have to scroll past mentions of Jerry's girls in the general Lowell forums. (And I've tried to refer some guys on here so I'm not being a snob or something when I say "guys like you. ") And sometimes I like to see who's available this week, without having to sift through reviews of all the STG chicks. It's also interesting to see others' takes on one of Jerry's girls that maybe I had a different experience with. It's pretty easy to just ignore this thread, as out of the way as it is. It's more like a group private message for those of us fortunate enough to be "in" with him. And by the way, while I'm a fan of the current girl Mandy's looks, her enthusiasm is lacking, from past experience. She's been around for quite a while and I think she's getting burned out.

JimCanSwim
05-27-22, 15:37
Agree with previous post. I have been in with Jerry's girls for long time and this is a nice place to see what girls are here and they have been like to others. That being said. I have a great relationship with Jerry. If someone was willing to exchange Ling information for a in at Jerry's I am happy to do so. Message me to work it out.

ActonMan
05-28-22, 05:40
I just want to say Jerry is not one of my favorite people.

I had been using that service for over a decade Savanna was the contact person and was the BEST.

When Jerry took over things went downhill quick I wouldn't use his service again even though Judy was a favorite.

BarebakRussian
06-01-22, 18:07
Does anyone know who's there this week? Anyone seen her and have feedback?

ShirtsByeric
06-01-22, 21:11
Does anyone know who's there this week? Anyone seen her and have feedback?I'm thinking of going this Saturday, Does anyone know who is working this week?

JimCanSwim
06-04-22, 15:30
It's Megan.

LGreen
06-04-22, 18:31
Judy was my all time favorite. Once I got to know Judy, having seen her on a regular basis over the past 6 years, she got to know just what I enjoyed most and would do things without direction. She gave a sensual massage and on flip would provide an enthusiastic BBBJ. After the 4th or 5th visit she never even attempted to offer a condom for the blowjob and never negotiated for an additional tip. Well, after a few visits with Abby, she also fucks cock like a champ. Abby has a tighter pussy than Judy which feels great on my skin. The first visit she wanted extra tip for BBBJ, but after seeing her a few times, she does everything Judy did for just house fee. And added plus is that Abby is a smoking hot Asian girl with a body of a sex goddess. Abby seems to enjoy being on top which is awesome, Judy preferred classic missionary where I had to do all the moves. Abby was energenic at providing all the fuck sensation where I could just lay back and enjoy her riding on me. I love seeing a young girl pump up and down on my cock with her pussy. This girl has an incredible figure for an Asian girl, very curvy, athletic and firm. Great hips and awesome ass. Most Asian girls have straight hips and flat butt, but not Abby. She is a fuck machine!

TommyTourist
06-05-22, 00:47
Judy was my all time favorite. Once I got to know Judy, having seen her on a regular basis over the past 6 years, she got to know just what I enjoyed most and would do things without direction. She gave a sensual massage and on flip would provide an enthusiastic BBBJ. After the 4th or 5th visit she never even attempted to offer a condom for the blowjob and never negotiated for an additional tip. Well, after a few visits with Abby, she also fucks cock like a champ. Abby has a tighter pussy than Judy which feels great on my skin. The first visit she wanted extra tip for BBBJ, but after seeing her a few times, she does everything Judy did for just house fee. And added plus is that Abby is a smoking hot Asian girl with a body of a sex goddess. Abby seems to enjoy being on top which is awesome, Judy preferred classic missionary where I had to do all the moves. Abby was energenic at providing all the fuck sensation where I could just lay back and enjoy her riding on me. I love seeing a young girl pump up and down on my cock with her pussy. This girl has an incredible figure for an Asian girl, very curvy, athletic and firm. Great hips and awesome ass. Most Asian girls have straight hips and flat butt, but not Abby. She is a fuck machine!Fuck you. I must experience Jerry's.

DeepSix
06-06-22, 17:05
Who's the new girl? Anyone seen her?

Spectator
06-06-22, 21:48
I just want to say Jerry is not one of my favorite people.

I had been using that service for over a decade Savanna was the contact person and was the BEST.

When Jerry took over things went downhill quick I wouldn't use his service again even though Judy was a favorite.Its wierd, for a while it was hit or miss who answered the phone. But then it was just J. This was my first foray into AAMP's, and still after many years, one of the few call-for-appt services I use.

GulfExpress
06-14-22, 16:21
Hello all members,

I got number from one the forum member and I have been trying to contact jerry's, but they are not entertain new one without reference. Can someone provide referral for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

LGreen
06-15-22, 06:35
I don't know how Jerry gets his girls. I have to say that 99% are always very pretty and sexy. There's only been one girl that was there a couple years ago that had a nasty attitude. A visit to Jerry's is almost guaranteed a good time. If you're into the Asian / Chinese ladies his place is the Mecca.

Rion75
06-15-22, 07:55
I don't know how Jerry gets his girls. I have to say that 99% are always very pretty and sexy. There's only been one girl that was there a couple years ago that had a nasty attitude. A visit to Jerry's is almost guaranteed a good time. If you're into the Asian / Chinese ladies his place is the Mecca.So is this place 508-654-58XX similar to Jerry's?

MMartin
06-15-22, 15:14
Jerry isn't taking any new clients, you can't even get a referral. His current client list obviously knows what you stated already, so who is this post really for?

I don't know how Jerry gets his girls. I have to say that 99% are always very pretty and sexy. There's only been one girl that was there a couple years ago that had a nasty attitude. A visit to Jerry's is almost guaranteed a good time. If you're into the Asian / Chinese ladies his place is the Mecca.

WIL79
06-15-22, 21:17
So is this place 508-654-58XX similar to Jerry's?The place 508-654-58 XX (also 617-319-32 xx) is similar to Jerrys is like a 2 day old bread store being similar to a good bakery. Generally what's for sale is older and been around. Sometimes you'll get a good value, sometimes not. I used to frequent those numbers some years ago up into covid times. Don't know if they changed management in recent years but I drew more bad luck than good. Gave them another try recently and bad luck continued. Maybe you'll have better experiences there.

DukeV5
06-19-22, 17:45
Does anybody know who's currently at Jerry's.

JimCanSwim
06-20-22, 23:04
Does anybody know who's currently at Jerry's.Yes. A new girl named Suki. She is worth a visit. I found her to be enthusiastic and playful. Decent massage. Body isn't as solid as some of Jerry's other girls, but her effort makes up for it. Hope you have a good time!

JimCanSwim
06-28-22, 17:14
Nicole is back for those who are interested. She has a great body and was a lot more fun than I remember.

ShirtsByeric
06-30-22, 07:18
Nicole is back for those who are interested. She has a great body and was a lot more fun than I remember.I saw her last weekend. I gave her a tip in advance and I got BBJ and 3 pops.

LGreen
06-30-22, 10:17
Last time there I saw Abby, very pretty and nice and young. Last session I convinced her to stuff an ice cube inside her pussy, and WOW! What a feeling. Abby is a hot shit.

MrBologna
07-01-22, 10:35
Could someone please PM me Jerry's number. I just had to replace my phone and unfortunately I did not have the number backed up. Much appreciated.

Sounds
07-01-22, 11:56
Last time there I saw Abby, very pretty and nice and young. Last session I convinced her to stuff an ice cube inside her pussy, and WOW! What a feeling. Abby is a hot shit.Did you bring the ice cube? Or did you have her interrupt the session to go get one?

Skatar018
07-01-22, 13:33
Did you bring the ice cube? Or did you have her interrupt the session to go get one?He may bring his own it seems.

Hey, has anyone else fucked her with an ice cube in her pussy?Then again may it's this one he's talking about https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/ice_cube.

MMartin
07-01-22, 21:31
LOL. Maybe he just ran naked down the hall to the hotel's ice maker.

He may bring his own it seems.

Then again may it's this one he's talking about https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/ice_cube..

HighAmperage
07-01-22, 23:37
I wish I had joined the Jerry club before things got tight. Alas, poor Yorick. A day late and a dollar short.

LGreen
07-05-22, 06:41
Does anyone know who's on at Jerry's this week?

BarebakRussian
07-05-22, 07:11
I hear Mimi's here this week. I think I saw her a while back, and I think it was a good time, but I can't remember specifics. Anyone seen her recently?

Spuinilli
07-05-22, 07:35
I hear Mimi's here this week. I think I saw her a while back, and I think it was a good time, but I can't remember specifics. Anyone seen her recently?I saw her this visit. I could be wrong but she looks to be in her early thirtys. Man mades with a thicker body.

7 on looks.

0 for massage.

7. 5 for extras.

She asked massage or extras first and I let her pick. She went straight to extras. After round 1 she even offered round 2 but no massage.

Spectator
07-05-22, 08:43
I wish I had joined the Jerry club before things got tight. Alas, poor Yorick. A day late and a dollar short.There are other local AAMP's and they are practically the same service. Before the pandemic I alternated between Jerry and 5851. Asian May and her friend (Ness?) came out of that rotation, as did Ling I believe.

I've been goign to Jerry's since it used ot be Charlottes. He's moved from building to building, as have the others. Same routine. wo call, knock knock, girl in dress opens door, lay down, quick massage if at all, CBJ, FS, Shower. See ya. 35 minute hour.

Sometimes girl is hot, sometimes plain, but never fat or ugly.

Its always cum and go.

MMartin
07-07-22, 09:09
Why? Do you at least want to make sure you get the name right when you write your next BS fantasy story?

Does anyone know who's on at Jerry's this week?.

HighAmperage
07-08-22, 15:36
There are other local AAMP's and they are practically the same service. Before the pandemic I alternated between Jerry and 5851. Asian May and her friend (Ness?) came out of that rotation, as did Ling I believe.

I've been goign to Jerry's since it used ot be Charlottes. He's moved from building to building, as have the others. Same routine. wo call, knock knock, girl in dress opens door, lay down, quick massage if at all, CBJ, FS, Shower. See ya. 35 minute hour.

Sometimes girl is hot, sometimes plain, but never fat or ugly.

Its always cum and go.All true, but there is something to be said for dependable service.

Panzon
07-14-22, 14:30
Who's at Jerry's this week.

ArchersTarget
07-14-22, 18:16
Who's at Jerry's this week.Why don't you just ask Jerry he will tell you.

Member #6450
07-14-22, 18:44
Why don't you just ask Jerry he will tell you.He'll even send you pics.

Panzon
07-14-22, 19:06
He'll even send you pics.Because it opens up the conversation, after all this is a forum.

Hjj895
07-17-22, 12:03
I texted twice in the past week. No response. Anybody else have some issue?

Member #6450
07-17-22, 14:45
I texted twice in the past week. No response. Anybody else have some issue?Same. I texted him to ask who was on this week. No response. I'm hoping Abby comes back soon. He usually texts me every time he changes girls. Usually sends pics too if I ask. He's stopped texting me a few weeks ago. Not sure what's going on.

Paddy28
07-23-22, 12:36
Went to jerry Thursday called and got appointment right away girl named lisa awesome massage for 1/2 hour then she asked me to lay down on mattress CBJ was good. Then it went downhill fast she said fuck me I said daty she said no I said you get on top so I could play with her tits quite large for skinny chick got off in 3 minutes said fuck me fuck me so I did doggy and she is reading her phone while I am pounding away what a waste of time.

Appollo101
07-23-22, 15:12
Same. I texted him to ask who was on this week. No response. I'm hoping Abby comes back soon. He usually texts me every time he changes girls. Usually sends pics too if I ask. He's stopped texting me a few weeks ago. Not sure what's going on.She will be back in Aug.

Appollo101
07-23-22, 15:13
Went to jerry Thursday called and got appointment right away girl named lisa awesome massage for 1/2 hour then she asked me to lay down on mattress CBJ was good. Then it went downhill fast she said fuck me I said daty she said no I said you get on top so I could play with her tits quite large for skinny chick got off in 3 minutes said fuck me fuck me so I did doggy and she is reading her phone while I am pounding away what a waste of time.I thought it was Gina this week. Hmmm I need a fix but definitely not going than.

PeanutsHucko
07-25-22, 14:16
I was there Thursday and Jerry said Gina was there, sent me a picture and I was hooked. This has to be the worst girl Jerry's ever had. It started off fine, her body is outstanding. I let her do a 5 minute massage on me and then I massaged her which is what I usually do. The girls do like being massaged also. I give her a front and back massage then I eat her pussy till she comes, she starts calling me her boyfriend. We go to the floor for CBJ which was good for the 3 minutes she did it, BBBJ was not offered. She rides me CG for a few then I fucked her Miss. I flip her over for doggie and she complains some, not I'm not Lex Steele but I feel this is were it started going south. I do doggie for less than 5 minutes, I say fuck it and have her lay on the table to I can fuck her miss while I'm watching her. She say's no, something about the table maybe makes to much noise. I don't know what the fuck the chick was talking about. I finally get her on the table and start fucking her. She is a pain in the ass now. Now I've probably been fucking her for about 15 minutes tops. I say fuck it again and try to get the to blow me with the condom on till I come. She says blow job done. I'm like OK! I say get on your back and I'll come which I do after a couple of minutes. I come get up clean myself off, which has never happened at Jerry's. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. As I'm about to walk out the door she wants a tip for letting me eat her pussy and making her come. I say to her I've never tipped for that the only time I tip is for a BBBJ. She says everybody tip her when they eat her pussy. I'm getting pissed now and thinking I'm never going back or I'm going to call Jerry and tell him what a POS this chick is. Against my better judgement I give her $10 and leave, I should not have give that girl anything extra. I never called of texted Jerry about her. She was a POS, but her body was outstanding and it was fun fucking her but she was such a weasel that it ruined my time there. I've been going to Jerry's for a long time and this was the worst.

I thought it was Gina this week. Hmmm I need a fix but definitely not going than.

Skatar018
07-25-22, 15:54
She says everybody tip her when they eat her pussy. I'm getting pissed now and thinking I'm never going back or I'm going to call Jerry and tell him what a POS this chick is. Against my better judgement I give her $10 and leave, I should not have give that girl anything extra. I never called of texted Jerry about her. She was a POS, but her body was outstanding and it was fun fucking her but she was such a weasel that it ruined my time there. I've been going to Jerry's for a long time and this was the worst.That's why they made Ball Gags & Hand Cuffs for situations like this!

Vintage68
07-25-22, 20:48
I was there Thursday and Jerry said Gina was there, sent me a picture and I was hooked. This has to be the worst girl Jerry's ever had. It started off fine, her body is outstanding. I let her do a 5 minute massage on me and then I massaged her which is what I usually do. The girls do like being massaged also. I give her a front and back massage then I eat her pussy till she comes, she starts calling me her boyfriend. We go to the floor for CBJ which was good for the 3 minutes she did it, BBBJ was not offered. She rides me CG for a few then I fucked her Miss. I flip her over for doggie and she complains some, not I'm not Lex Steele but I feel this is were it started going south. I do doggie for less than 5 minutes, I say fuck it and have her lay on the table to I can fuck her miss while I'm watching her. She say's no, something about the table maybe makes to much noise. I don't know what the fuck the chick was talking about. I finally get her on the table and start fucking her. She is a pain in the ass now. Now I've probably been fucking her for about 15 minutes tops. I say fuck it again and try to get the to blow me with the condom on till I come. She says blow job done. I'm like OK! I say get on your back and I'll come which I do after a couple of minutes. I come get up clean myself off, which has never happened at Jerry's. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. As I'm about to walk out the door she wants a tip for letting me eat her pussy and making her come. I say to her I've never tipped for that the only time I tip is for a BBBJ. She says everybody tip her when they eat her pussy. I'm getting pissed now and thinking I'm never going back or I'm going to call Jerry and tell him what a POS this chick is. Against my better judgement I give her $10 and leave, I should not have give that girl anything extra. I never called of texted Jerry about her. She was a POS, but her body was outstanding and it was fun fucking her but she was such a weasel that it ruined my time there. I've been going to Jerry's for a long time and this was the worst.Last two girls I had at Jerry's tried to upsell me when I wanted to go down on them. They also complained about taking too long when I was only 35 minutes into the session, and 20 minutes of that was massage. That never happened in the past. All other visits were "all inclusive" for the set fee paid at the door.

Member #6450
07-26-22, 06:16
Last two girls I had at Jerry's tried to upsell me when I wanted to go down on them. They also complained about taking too long when I was only 35 minutes into the session, and 20 minutes of that was massage. That never happened in the past. All other visits were "all inclusive" for the set fee paid at the door.I've almost never gotten the full hour with his girls. Not necessarily rushed but probably out the door in 45 minutes or so from start to finish. Last time I was there when I walked out the front door there was some guy sitting in an SUV parked right behind me. As soon as I drove off I saw him get out of his car and walk toward the door. Almost positive he was the next customer. That's what happens with high volume places. The girl barely has time to get ready or rest in between appointments.

MaggicMikeXX2
07-26-22, 09:09
Can anyone message me the info for Jerry's?

Much appreciated.

ShirtsByeric
08-02-22, 15:19
Who does Jerry have this week? Last weeks girl wasn't the best.

JimCanSwim
08-05-22, 13:41
Who does Jerry have this week? Last weeks girl wasn't the best.Jessie. I think the first girl at Jerry's that I have ever seen with fake boobs. Solid massage. Fun time.

LivnLifeVIP
08-09-22, 10:35
Can someone send me Jerry's number? I think I deleted it.

FunTime7777
08-09-22, 15:43
Can someone message me Jerry info? I have been to roger 8. That's only place could satisfy me. Looking for a new place with young beautiful girl. Thanks!

MMartin
08-09-22, 23:19
It's 867-5309.

Can someone message me Jerry info? I have been to roger 8. That's only place could satisfy me. Looking for a new place with young beautiful girl. Thanks!

Yello Tail
08-10-22, 07:39
It's 867-5309.You must have seen her name and number on a wall.

Cumisher
08-10-22, 11:39
Hate to ask but I need his contact as well. LOL.

Member #6450
08-10-22, 20:54
Jerry isn't taking new clients. That's been talked about ad nauseum here. I know he might take referrals but the last person I vouched for with Jerry almost got me banned from his service. I don't know what happened specifically but he called me saying that guy wasn't a good guy or something. He said for me to not refer anyone else or he won't answer my calls or texts anymore. So I can no longer share his number. Sorry.

Appollo101
08-10-22, 23:22
Jerry's new girl that came in today was great. She was friendly, ready to please and did not rush me at all. Her BBBJ was excellent and gave 5 at for that on top of his standard rate. I suggest visiting her and suppose to be here until the 20th.

FunTime7777
08-11-22, 00:03
What is the area code?

BarebakRussian
08-11-22, 07:38
Jerry's new girl that came in today was great. She was friendly, ready to please and did not rush me at all. Her BBBJ was excellent and gave 5 at for that on top of his standard rate. I suggest visiting her and suppose to be here until the 20th.Wow, I must have had one of the last sessions with Jessie before she left. I have to say, it was very standard service, actually kind of boring. But that body, my goodness. Best rear end on an asian I've ever seen in real life, thick thighs too. But not too thick. I just wish she had a personality of any sort. I guess I'm spoiled by Aiko's service. Does the new girl have a name?

JimmyBob
08-11-22, 11:02
What is the area code?Let me save you some time and further embarrassment. Scrolling down (something you should do anyways), you would see that Jerry does not take new clients, only established contacts that he knows. Google the number offered and you will see.

LGreen
08-22-22, 06:11
Can't wait till Abby returns. That girl is beautiful and has an awesome attitude. Hopefully she's back soon.

JimCanSwim
08-24-22, 07:24
Can't wait till Abby returns. That girl is beautiful and has an awesome attitude. Hopefully she's back soon.She is back.

BarebakRussian
08-26-22, 07:00
Yeah, she's really great. Lots of smiles, great attitude, maybe top three in looks from the girls I've seen at Jerry's. If she had Jessie's booty she'd be perfect in my book. She even taught me a couple yoga moves the other day that I'm not nearly flexible enough to pull off. The only thing lacking is her massage which she tends to rush through. I just tell myself it's because she can't wait to get her hands on the front of me. I don't really expect GFE from Jerry's girls because the only one I've ever gotten that from is Aiko. I realize it's never going to happen, but a duo session with Abby and Aiko would check just about all my boxes.

She is back.

WorldPool9999
08-27-22, 17:19
Can someone PM Jerry's number. I'm old school with him, but lost contact number before Covid. Would like to do some more visits. I understand he isn't taking new customers, but ill give him my old number and he has done that for me in the past. Apparently he saves the old contacts for some time. Thanks.

Appollo101
08-30-22, 20:52
Anyone see the new girl that just came in for jerry? Looks like her name is Candy.

Spuinilli
09-11-22, 14:18
Aiko is back. She will be here for the rest of the week.

LGreen
09-13-22, 17:24
Aiko is back. She will be here for the rest of the week.I can't remember if she does extras for tip. If I remember correctly she has a great attitude, but can't remember if she is open to BBBJ.

BarebakRussian
09-14-22, 09:24
I'm so bummed out about this, I'm probably not going to be able to see her this time around, with my schedule. She's my current favorite. GFE with kissing, BBBJ, DATY and 69. She's definitely older since she told me about her kid in high school but her body is crazy tight and she's very friendly with good english. Enjoy, and before you ask, no I can't refer you if you're not already a customer.

Aiko is back. She will be here for the rest of the week.

LGreen
09-14-22, 10:10
Theres a new girl now.

OldGuy53
09-22-22, 11:29
Anyone know who is working today?

I recently missed Aiko.

DranoBoy
09-23-22, 20:24
A girl named Mickey is there. Squeamish and plain. Perhaps the worst girl I have ever seen at Jerrys. Avoid at all costs.

JimCanSwim
09-25-22, 13:22
Just finished a trip to Jerry's. And I will say it was the worst experience I have ever had. For the first time ever Jerry said he had two girls there working together. I was thrilled to hear this as I have always wanted a 4 hand massage. I paid the extra and went for it. The girls here this time are GROSSone way worse than the other. The 4 hand massage was not any good and was rushed by both. One of the girls is filled with tattoos and looks like she is 50. She had stretch marks all over her stomach and looked almost like a drag queen. I was tempted to simply get up and leave. But hung around. After the the move to the floor the better looking one of the two did nothing and then left the room. WTF. Once she left I stopped the drag queen from going any further, put my clothes on and left. Disgusted with the whole situation. Honestly after this experience I think I am all done with Jerry's. It was that bad. Avoid at all costs guys.

TheKing978
09-27-22, 15:50
If someone could PM Jerry's number I got a new phone lost his contact info please.

TheKing978
09-27-22, 16:10
I'm a regular at Jerry's but I got a new phone and lost his contact info if anyone can send me his number it would be gratefully appreciated thanks guys hop it's going well for everyone.

Member #6450
09-27-22, 18:09
Just finished a trip to Jerry's. And I will say it was the worst experience I have ever had. For the first time ever Jerry said he had two girls there working together. I was thrilled to hear this as I have always wanted a 4 hand massage. I paid the extra and went for it. The girls here this time are GROSSone way worse than the other. The 4 hand massage was not any good and was rushed by both. One of the girls is filled with tattoos and looks like she is 50. She had stretch marks all over her stomach and looked almost like a drag queen. I was tempted to simply get up and leave. But hung around. After the the move to the floor the better looking one of the two did nothing and then left the room. WTF. Once she left I stopped the drag queen from going any further, put my clothes on and left. Disgusted with the whole situation. Honestly after this experience I think I am all done with Jerry's. It was that bad. Avoid at all costs guys.That's too bad. Most of his girls I've had a great time with. Seems the only 2 who are worth it these days are Aiko and Abby.

ThroughPutBear
09-28-22, 11:40
Just saw a new girl Tina, in her 30's, OK massage good attitude, 7 on looks, I might going to see her again.

Vintage68
09-28-22, 20:59
I'm a regular at Jerry's but I got a new phone and lost his contact info if anyone can send me his number it would be gratefully appreciated thanks guys hop it's going well for everyone.Where are all your reviews Mr Regular?

TheKing978
10-01-22, 11:19
Where are all your reviews Mr Regular?Did know I had to right a review to be a regular it's ok he texted me when the new girl Tina came relax buddy.

Vintage68
10-01-22, 21:57
Did know I had to right a review to be a regular it's ok he texted me when the new girl Tina came relax buddy.Stop being a deadbeat and free loader. Post some reviews.

LGreen
10-04-22, 18:14
My last visit at Jerry's I saw Aiko, she was awesome. Very little time was spent on the table. The start to the massage was a total tease fest, which led to me standing a leaning against the table while she went to work providing a very welcomed BBBJ. She was also very much into giving a total GFE experience. Moved over to the mattress where she rode cowgirl until she made me pop inside. Clean up with hot towel and cuddling. With 30 minutes left, I got a hot shower, she washed my back, then joined me and was playful and got me to go for a second pop. Just out of the shower she sat on the toilet and sucked me until I popped again.

Appollo101
10-07-22, 22:36
Just saw new girl Nancy at Jerry's and left happy!

Her face shows a little age but she has a good body. Her personality and attitude is comparable to Aiko and Abby. If oh like the 2 I just mentioned than I would recommend you see Nancy.

I got the BBBJ service and left a. 40 extra.

Merjay66
10-10-22, 09:00
Called Jerry's yesterday and went to see Jessica. She is 7/10 I guessing late 30's sometimes hard to tell. She is thin with solid B's. I asked for massage first, which she did a good job. Teasing at end was great. Had me get up and she stripped down was not disappointed. Did DATY which she did seem to enjoy. Pretty sure she got off. She then gave me a great CBJ then climbed on top and rode me until I finished. Overall a great visit. $. 75 gave her $$. Was there close to the hour.

Vintage68
10-10-22, 23:54
Called Jerry's yesterday and went to see Jessica. She is 7/10 I guessing late 30's sometimes hard to tell. She is thin with solid B's. I asked for massage first, which she did a good job. Teasing at end was great. Had me get up and she stripped down was not disappointed. Did DATY which she did seem to enjoy. Pretty sure she got off. She then gave me a great CBJ then climbed on top and rode me until I finished. Overall a great visit. $. 75 gave her $$. Was there close to the hour.I'm confused. Did you give her 200 total or a 200 tip?

LGreen
10-13-22, 17:34
Saw one of Jerry's new girls, had a hard time understanding what she said her name was. She was cute, but not gorgeous. She had an awesome, playful attitude and genuinely seemed like she enjoyed being a sex kitten. I paid the house fee plus my tip up front. Started off with a "make pretend" massage and teasing started right away. She had me flip 15 minutes into the massage and started with a sensual HJ, that lasted less than 2 minutes when she had me move to the mattress. She cuddled up next to me and playfully sucked my nipples then offered her breasts for me to suck. While sucking her nips she guided my hand to rub her pussy. She got wet very quickly and reached for a condom and gave me a choice if I'd like to wear one or not. She happily began to give a BBBJ. She brought me close to popping several times before asking if I'd like to fuck. She asked if I'd like her on top and was quick to say yes. She continued the session without asking if I wanted a condom. She rode me cowgirl style until it seemed like she had an orgasm, the she said "you fuck me?" meaning for me to fuck her in missionary position. She let me fuck her til I finished inside. With 20 minutes left for the hour she cuddled more and tried to arouse me for a second pop, but no luck, she got me hard again but couldn't get me to pop via HJ.

ShirtsByeric
10-14-22, 16:34
I'm thinking of going to see one of Jerry's Girls tomorrow morning. Does anyone know who is there this week?

Melo Yello
10-15-22, 05:50
I'm thinking of going to see one of Jerry's Girls tomorrow morning. Does anyone know who is there this week?As of yesterday it was Nancy. Nice body, playful, a bit older but still pretty.

Merjay66
10-15-22, 12:27
I'm confused. Did you give her 200 total or a 200 tip?200.00 total.

LGreen
10-19-22, 18:30
She's very cute, slim and she gets into her sessions. Provides excellent GFE service and is very tight. She gets very wet and genuinely has real orgasms. Her pussy gets very creamy during her cowgirl riding. During the beginning of the table massage she allowed FIV and lip spreading. Gave an awesome BBBJ before moving over to the mattress. She was the smallest Asian girl to work the hardest to take a big cock, but it seemed she enjoyed doing it as much as I did. Awesome girl! I will be returning to see her often.

HighAmperage
10-20-22, 12:46
She's very cute, slim and she gets into her sessions. Provides excellent GFE service and is very tight. She gets very wet and genuinely has real orgasms. Her pussy gets very creamy during her cowgirl riding. During the beginning of the table massage she allowed FIV and lip spreading. Gave an awesome BBBJ before moving over to the mattress. She was the smallest Asian girl to work the hardest to take a big cock, but it seemed she enjoyed doing it as much as I did. Awesome girl! I will be returning to see her often.I love wet creamy pussy. Something that seems to be rare these days. Wish I were in the club.

DranoBoy
11-03-22, 17:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

DranoBoy
11-04-22, 08:07
New girl at Jerrys this week named Luna. A must see. Young. Thin and friendly. Highly recommended.

DeepSix
11-04-22, 13:03
New girl at Jerrys this week named Luna. A must see. Young. Thin and friendly. Highly recommended.Jerry's is always fun but the drive is so long, might have to suck it up and check this one out.