PDA

View Full Version : Adult Search Advertiser Reviews (Sponsored by Adult Search)

Admin3
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Jimmer76
06-17-21, 10:11
Adult search is so full of scams and fakes its nearly useless. They don't care to monitor or weed out the bullshit whatsoever. Not to mention no one advertisers on AS in Melbourne. Not even Heather who ironically has an ad on AS in Orlando. How about starting a board for Tryst. Hardly any fakes on that platform.

All IMHO! : o).

Thread Starter.

Willie24
06-17-21, 10:25
Adult search is so full of scams and fakes its nearly useless. They don't care to monitor or weed out the bullshit whatsoever. Not to mention no one advertisers on AS in Melbourne. Not even Heather who ironically has an ad on AS in Orlando. How about starting a board for Tryst. Hardly any fakes on that platform.

All IMHO! : o).You're right about Adult Search. Most of the sites seem unwilling to sort out the fakes and BS postings, including listcrawler, sumo search, and probably the worst of all, Skip the Games! The only problem with Tryst, is geographically. They only list Palm Bay and Port St Lucie for areas and the providers are from all over. But Tryst is rather high end, but most of the providers on there are legitimate!

DJMiles
06-17-21, 14:58
You're right about Adult Search. Most of the sites seem unwilling to sort out the fakes and BS postings, including listcrawler, sumo search, and probably the worst of all, Skip the Games! The only problem with Tryst, is geographically. They only list Palm Bay and Port St Lucie for areas and the providers are from all over. But Tryst is rather high end, but most of the providers on there are legitimate!You can enter Melbourne as a search term, Willie. All the locals show up including Cakes and Andrea; and for only 250 you can have the least attractive woman in Brevard, "Sexy Brooke".

Pbfla321
06-17-21, 15:21

All IMHO! : o).It does for our area. Something with EROS too. All the big sites like those two only cater to the larger cities like Orlando an Tampa. So if your going to use them I would only see people from those cities an even then make sure they are legit. Do your homework.

Willie24
06-17-21, 18:34
You can enter Melbourne as a search term, Willie. All the locals show up including Cakes and Andrea; and for only 250 you can have the least attractive woman in Brevard, "Sexy Brooke".I stand corrected my fellow Senior Member! Of course, being tech challenged as I am, it took me awhile to learn how to navigate the Forum and I still don't know how to do some things! BTW, whatever happened to Melissa Lynn, she was quite the pleaser but maybe left the area? Inquiring minds would like to know!

TungstenHP
06-22-21, 18:03

All IMHO! : o).Dude this thread was started 21 years ago! You replied to a thread that has been dormant for 21 years!!

RakaToko
02-11-22, 15:10
Never had any luck in Brevard.