PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
04-10-02, 13:59
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Anonymouse
04-12-02, 15:48
Picked up young lady on Jefferson near the BP station. We adjourned to the Econolodge on Mercury near the Interstate. Description - white 26yrs old about a 6 unless she smiles then its a 4. $50 for FS

Anonymouse
04-15-02, 14:47
Same young lady was at the BP today(Jefferson near Mercury). Additionally there was a blond late twenties near the thrift inn today. Don't know the quality of service since someone else pick her up before I could turn around.

cadrit
04-22-02, 01:50
Hi guys...I juz arrived in Newport News and would like to know where r the placres u guys are toking about..and where is the BP?
Getting horni here with nowhere to let my hormones run wild n free.
Been to the strip club today...which makes me even more horni..pls help me guys

Anonymouse
04-23-02, 11:24
Sorry, its not a BP its a Hess. I've been by the last couple of days and haven't seen any action. donn't know if its timing or what. Happy Hunting

Member #4074
05-22-02, 12:07
What's the latest on white SW's in NN? Is Jefferson still the active street? Any alternate locations? Thanks in advance.

Rocker68
06-21-02, 06:10
Jefferson Avenue isn't a hotbed anymore, but I occasionally see streetwalkers on Jefferson between Dresden Drive and Mercury Blvd. Most of them are in the back parking lots of the hotels along Jefferson Avenue. Be careful, there are reverse stings. I have seen Tina and Rebecca in the area recently, in the back parking lot of the Thrift Inn. They are two white crack ****** who are Jefferson Avenue vets. They are not bad looking, but are not supermodels either.

There is plenty of black action in downtown Newport News. Most of it on Roanoke Avenue, Chestnut Avenue, or along any of those other streets that run parallel to Jefferson Avenue between 16th and 30th streets. If you are too nervous to pick one up, I suggest just paying a cab driver to lead you in the right direction. They know who the legit ones are, and will help you develop contacts.

Dirty Dog
09-29-02, 23:12
I am pretty new to this area I usualy cruise through OV and portsmouth.... I checked out this area but I realy did'nt see a whole lot. where's the most action found at?

Member #4074
10-28-02, 09:31
I verified Anonymouse's info on the two young white girls. I had one giving me good a BBBJ for $20 while her firiend was sitting at the back seat. Apparently, they didn't want to seperate. I believe the girl's name was Amanda (the taller blonde). I never saw them ever since that night about three weeks ago at the Thrift inn in Mercury and Jefferson.

After them, there was another white girl name Liz, 20 years old. These girls pretty much come and go, but the Thrift Inn has been steady off and on.

Anybody know any white SW activity around Warwick???

Bysshe
11-04-02, 16:00
It's rare indeed when I can say JACKPOT!!

JACKPOT!!

I was at the 7-11 at the corner of Nettles and Oyster Point Blvd yesterday evening. This is NOT an area for SW at all, and I wasn't pursuing the hobby; I just happened to be there and as I was leaving the parking lot I caught the eye of a young girl, maybe 20-22, who definitely gave me that SW stare. I couldn't believe it, so I thought I'd turn around and go back through just to look and fantasize. Sure enough she was still out there and so I pulled up and asked if she needed a ride. She said she was trying to get to William & Mary. Now as it happened I was driving back to Northern Virginia so it wasn't out of my way, but it was a long ride from there.

So I told her I didn't give rides for free, and she just looked at me and said "I'll blow you for it."

This girl was about 5'6", a little on the chubby side, maybe 130#, but clear skin, nice teeth, good clothes, maybe a little wasted - I smelled beer on her.

So I drove down I-64 with a college girl's face in my lap for 20 minutes. It was unreal.

jumax
11-04-02, 19:05
Byshe some people hav all the good fortune. With my luck I would've driven her 5 miles down the road and found out she's a trannie!! With one bigger than mine!!

HotVaBeachMan
11-13-02, 23:23
Great SW at Jefferson Avenue!

While driving back from Williamsburg I decided to check the Jefferson Avenue atmosphere from the mall side towards Mercury boulevard. While near the Econo Lodge I saw a very young skinny blonde slowly walking down the sidewalk and when I glanced at her and she gave me the "stare", at which point I turned around and picked her up.

Her name (at least what she told me) is Candy. She is 22 years old, 5'3 - 5'4 and about 110 lbs. She is a very very pretty girl (8 or 9 in the looks department) and my encounter with her rates a 10 in the "customer service" area.

After picking her up we discussed business and she asked what my desires were. We were able to talk very specific and she specifically asked what techniques were of interest to me, which I thought that was nice since most SW's all they care to know is wether you want a BJ or FS.

After ruling out that she would not do anal, we agreed on financial ($50 for FS) at which point we proceeded to her room at the Econo Lodge. Contrary to most SW's, her room was clean and tidy and I was very surprised when she undressed to find her wearing sexy underwear and her hard and sexy body having a very nice smell of perfume.

Her sexual techniques were adequate in the oral category, which she admitted was not her favorite thing and we proceeded to have sex using top, bottom, doggy and side positions. Although she did not allow anal, she was receptive to finger manipulation of that area and she seemed to have a good time while I was playing with her back there. One thing that I did like about her was that she was never in any hurry, she was very responsive to position change requests or requests for different things without resolting to any attitude or asking for additional $$'s. Additionally when having straight sex she was very enthusiastic and took the effort to make the appropriate noises at the appropriate time, including talking dirty.

After sex she asked me if I would be interested in a threesome with her and a friend of her. We agreed to time and price and we should be doing that this weekend (assuming she keeps her schedule and doesn't get busted in the meantime).

Bottom line - Candy is a very pretty girl in early 20's with great body and a very good attitude. She is definitely worth the money and I hope to have a very good time this weekend - Enjoy!

SteelyDan
11-14-02, 20:07
hey hotvabeachman
I've been in this area for about nine months the city of va beach to be exact and have found nothing , you sound like you've found a good thing in newport news threesomes are something that I've never been lucky enough for. If you get a chance drop me a mail at seal4ever@hotmail.com I would like to hear more and hopefully get a little lucky myself

Anonymouse
11-15-02, 13:37
To hotvabeachman:
Cruised by the motel you mention yesterday evening and today before lunch -nothing sighted, best of luck on threesome. Your desciption of Candy somewhat matches a Mandy that I did a threesome with. If April shows up let me Know. Oh don't go overboard on price just because there are two. Makes it bad for the rest of us.

HotVaBeachMan
11-30-02, 13:53
Jefferson Avenue threesome -Success!!!

I was finally able to latch on to Mandy and her friend Ann yesterday afternoon after several days of checking the area out. I ran into them in the same area I ran into Mandy before, just a couple of blocks past the Economical motel. After checking to ensure LE was not around I picked them up and we adjourned to the motel where I was treated to a mind blowing FS kinky threesome!

Like before (see my previous post) Mandy was very customer service oriented, smelled good and has a very hard and sexy body. Her friend (Ann?) was also very courteous but not as easy going as Mandy, with a bit of "hard edge" to her behavior. Ann is a bit taller (>5' 7"), and has a bit of a belly, but has very nice tits and a very shapely behind. I would say that she is in the 6-8 range in the looks scale, but what she lacked in the looks department compared to Mandy she made up in her willingness to try almost anything once we got in bed action.

After all three of us taking a very nice and erotic shower where plenty of licking and kisisng occurred, and for the low price of $50 each, I proceeded to have fun with both girls for a bit over two hours. The agreed to service included two full releases, my ability to give orals to both girls and also included one very erotic deep throat BBBJ and swallow by Mandy, along with very uninhibited lesbian action (including anal sucking, deep fingering and pussy eating) between them. We also discussed prior to starting that any additional desires needed to be specifically and directly requested vice trying to beat around the bush. This worked out very well in keeping the erotic atmosphere in place once we got going, and even though additional items ocurred not once did either girl ask for additional $$'s to do anything else.

I requested to to do greek, which was satisfied by deep and full anal penetration(triple rubbered) of Ann, which by the way has a very tight anus and was very outspoken to say the least at my enthusiastic poking back there. At the same time I was doing her, Mandy was very busy giving her a very enthusiastic pussy eating which I think was blowing Ann's mind, since she was so outspoken while this was going on. I did try to get Mandy to let me fuck her in the ass, but she flat out refused.

In between the two releases, all of us engaged in providing each other with fairly long and enthusiastic rim-jobs, mild to heavy tit-play and general erotic licking and sucking which kept things quite steamy.

I don't know if these girls were on something when I picked them up and they just enjoy fucking like rabbits. All I have to say is that I had several muti-girl encounters in the Phillipines and in Thailand over the years, and the enthusiasm, openness to try almost anything and overall kinkiness of these two rival anything that I have seen overseas.

I'm already scheduled to meet them in the next few days for another threesome adventure - definitely worth the $100.00 a pop!

Anonymouse
12-01-02, 02:58
to vabeachman:
If you were in room 215 I'm annoid. When my regular , April, was not to be found tonite (suppose to be in room 215 next door to your location), I went hunting and there was absolutely nothing available tonite. I saw one Black girl whos a regular SW but not my type and nothing else.

freddie
12-01-02, 08:11
Which AMP would be suggested for GFE, I know it might be hit or miss depending in the girl, however I thought some places might be more personal than others . Thanks

Anonymouse
12-01-02, 12:22
Originally posted by freddie
Which AMP would be suggested for GFE, I know it might be hit or miss depending in the girl, however I thought some places might be more personal than others . Thanks
Tell us which AMP in Newport News or anywhere in Hampton Roads and we'll be more than happy to tell you which ones provide GFE. Problem is there ain't no AMPS around here that Iknow of.

HotVaBeachMan
12-01-02, 14:34
Originally posted by anonymouse
to vabeachman:
If you were in room 215 I'm annoid. When my regular , April, was not to be found tonite (suppose to be in room 215 next door to your location), I went hunting and there was absolutely nothing available tonite. I saw one Black girl whos a regular SW but not my type and nothing else.

Nope.. I was in a first floor room, don't remember the number.

Sweepy
12-02-02, 01:10
Hey hotvabeachman

I am going to be in your area in a couple of weeks. Any chance that you would have a phone number for the pair you mentioned. It sounds like you had a great time for a great price. Tell you what, if you can hook me up with those two, I will pay for yours....\

Sweepy

Still Looking
12-02-02, 18:01
picked up a blond on mercury around 9pm last night said her name was amy... Nice tits but very skinny. not impressed at all with her attitude but for 30 what the hay... Two others working also but did not stop. Action is better than richmond....

Anonymouse
02-17-03, 17:28
Well just found out today that my regular, April, was busted and now in jail with a$30K bail requirement. guess I'll be on the prowl again. Found a cute blond near Briarfield and Jefferson last week, named Wendy, said she lived in the area but haven't seen her since. Will keep everyone posted.

Member #4074
03-23-03, 11:59
One of the old regulars, Tracy (or Stacy??) is back working the Thrift-Inn at Jefferson and Mercury again. Actually, she walks along the Hess Station up to/until the front of the elementary school side walk. I am not sure how long she'll be around. Her BBBJ's getting better and better; she was coming from New York City.

I also picked up a white SW with big fake boobs on Jefferson around the Oyster Point near the area of the Crown Gas Station where the trailer homes are located. Her name's Debbie. Mid 30's, blonde...$20 for a BBBJ. She only works weekends. And I've picked her up on Sundays...once along the Crown Station, and the other was around Jefferson/Mercury.

Don't confuse this Debbie with another Debbie who works the Jefferson/Main area. Both ask for $20 for a BBBJ.

Member #4074
04-13-03, 15:42
Around 1:30 PM today, I picked up a short-hair blonde SW named Julie (mid-30s), nice body. Paid her $20 for a BBBJ with CIM...good value for your money. I saw her earlier during the morning near the Thrift Inn at Jefferson and Mercury. Apparently, she has been staying there temporarily.

Julie is well known around this area. She also used to work Big Charlie's Truck Stop over at NorthHampton Blvd. in VB. Lately, I've seen her walking around the Jefferson and Oyster Point area. Until recently, she used to share a trailer home with Debbie (blonde, fake tits)...I guess she's in the process of moving out. So, expect her to walk near or around the areas between Jefferson/Mercury until/about Jefferson/Main (or beyond). She covers a long stretch of territory.

Once in awhile, she'll wear a reddish color wig for a different look.

Member #4074
04-16-03, 20:42
Yesterday, at around 7:30 PM, I was cruisin' around the intersection of Jefferson and Belmont/Lyliston and I observed this area to be a promising new area for white SW's. The intersection is situated by a Burger King, a Subway, an AMOCO and more importantly, a newly renovated Best Value Inn. Also, of most significance, is the property next to Best Value Inn...an older motel: Economy Motel Suites (small sign)....can barely see it.

Last night, I've spotted at least three SW's in this area, including an old regular, Stacy (or Tracy???), from the Jefferson/Mercury area. I picked up Vanessa (blonde, slender, 32 y.o.), and this is not her usual spot. BBBJ with CIM for my usual $20.

I am guessing that unless Newport News PD cracks down, this area will grow mainly because the environment is well-suited for it, hence a new spot for loyal hobbyists.

There's no action during the daylight hours when I cruised around it this afternoon. Maybe, because of the heat, but I suspect, when it turns dark the action improves.

Diggity87
04-19-03, 17:37
Hello everyone first time posting a message but long time reader.

Dresden 7-11 to main street is a good area for sw. Tracey is her name I think a good quality girl. There is one other girl I have seen I dont remember her name but she has a killer body her face looks a little rough up close but really good bbj. watch out she will take anything she can get her hands on. another area to look at is in Hampton Shell road between Kentucy and Hampton roads ave is a good hit. A Deff Girl Named Terry, real nice white, around Celey and Shell Is a light skinned black girl goes by the name T shes really good looking alittle on the High side but good for the money. another one around there is Tina very normal gal by her looks you would think she was Le, but shes not she comes out around mid night. I know alot of areas think I could be of some help I will be in touch and keep you all updated as best I can

Anonymouse
05-03-03, 10:31
Well Aprils out of the tank so I'm happy somewhat. The girl gets dried out and 3 days later she's back on the pipe. Oh well! Have been by those economical and thrifty motels near Jef and Mercury the last 3 days around 4:30 and have seen quite a bit of action. One SW named julie who has a very nice body and reasonable attitude (but a few to many rules for me) has been near the corner phone each time. Any way the weather is picking up so so is the action.

Dirty Dog
05-04-03, 03:13
HEy, anonymouse

Was julie a black gurl from jersey??? I use to get some super good BBBJ from a jersey gurl named julie with a tight looking body and a allright looking face.

Member #4074
05-04-03, 10:42
Dirty dog, Julie is a short hair blonde who sometimes wears a reddish color wig. She's been around the area for awhile and also used to work the truck stop...Big Charlie's...at Northampton Blvd. (VB) also.

Member #4074
05-04-03, 21:46
ALL POINTS BULLETIN!

I was conducting my regular drive-bys around the Jefferson/Mercury area today when I noticed a late 1990's Pontiac minivan following me. At first I though NNPD Vice is on to me, but the single driver never did anything but followed me all over Newport News and all the way to Yorktown! I took local streets all the way and he stayed on to me and not even trying to put some space between my vehicle and his...it was pretty obvious. He wasn't any sort of neighborhood watch because he started tailing me while I was cruisin' Jefferson, and not the side streets.

I am assuming that it wasn't Vice because it was a single driver (black male). I stayed the speed limit and didn't panic. I purposely didn't drive home as I didn't want him to know where I live. I didn't notice any military vehicle decals, so I am also assuming he wasn't military (he was wearing a ballcap also).

He was so close to my rear that I was able to read his plates. So, here it is:

YBK 1146 or YBK 1166 (Virginia)

Also, his minivan was dark in color sort of like aquaeous-green in color. This happened around 5:00 PM, so there was still ample day light.

He kinda spooked me, but he won't stop me from driving again around the area. I don't know what his deal was following me for almost 20 miles. So, everybody watch out for this guy!!!

OldSailor
05-24-03, 14:31
I picked up a SW named Kathy or "Kat" as she preferred to be called near the Hess station and Thrift Inn on Jefferson yesterday (Friday) around noon. She was mid thirties with redish brown hair and fairly tall although I don't estimate height and weight well. She looked better on the street than she did inside my vehicle but overall, not a bad looking lady. She had a nice body and provided FS at a very reasonable rate. The problem was location. We went to a motel room that was already occupied by two other (older) ladies. Both agreed to move into the bathroom temporarily while the activities proceeded since it was raining. Then, just as we started, someone started knocking on the door. Kat kept yelling "just a minute" and the action proceeded more quickly than I would have preferred. I dressed quickly and as I left, I met three more people outside the room waiting to enter. I'm just not used to mixing romance with a crowd scene. The activity was adequate but was concluded in a matter of minutes and with some sense of fear and stress on the part of the client.

Kat warned me about another lady in the area. She uses a variety of names and usually wears mini-skirts. Her face has some kind of marks (acne?). She has been robbing clients and recently stole a substantial amount of money from a client. Kat is very worried that her action will result in violence in the area.

Diggity87
05-29-03, 02:34
Hello again everyone.

I went out today around 12 mid to 2am and found a few in a different area near Ft Eustis. Around American Tudor Inn on Warwick saw 4 - 3 white and 1 black sat and watched for a hour or so to make sure everything was cool. I was LE was quiet same one passed 2 times within a half hour. And that was it. I picked up one named Darla or Darleene. Very good looking about a 9. 40 for FS. wasnt rushed and service was great.

Most of the usual around Hess have been busted or moved on but I did notice a few new ones lurking . Further down Jefferson were a few Blk Sw and also on Madison Ave between 48Th to 39th they are always there rain or shine 24-7 but I would be really carful there always pick up on side roads away from corners real good chance of getting cought stopping on Madison anyways thought I would post a new talk at ya again

Happy hunting

Anonymouse
06-11-03, 22:48
Stopped by my regular the other day and noted some action up on J-Clyd near the old ramada, budget early in the AM. Might be worth a check.
A

Anonymouse
07-09-03, 22:07
Ran into some new "talent" in the old area of Mercury and Jefferson on Sunday and again today. Sunday, a WSW named Melody $50 FS. Today a BSW and another WSW. Didn't have time to stop. All looked about 6's. Melody had an 8 for attitude.

Member #4074
07-17-03, 15:31
I finally got to meet Anonymouse's regular, April, this afternoon. I picked her up around 2:30 PM in the vicinity of Mercury and Jefferson. According to her, she lost her cell phone and had to resort to walking the streets until she can buy another one. Currently, she's staying at the Villager Motel at Jefferson. She stated that she usually stays at the Econolodge, but the rooms were already booked. Also, she transfers motels about every two days or so. She came from the Econolodge, the Ramada, and now, at the Villager.

Just like the previous reports says, BBBJ's are "not her thing" though she can give a pretty decent one with no cumming in the mouth. She charges $40 for FS, and will get a new cell phone real soon.

This blonde crack ho looks okay, but kinda skinny for my taste. Hope she stays around long enough for everybody to enjoy.

Talking about skinny ho's, there's also another skinny WSW who recently has been seen working the Thrift Inn gig. Her boyfriend is seen always nearby (white guy)...I don't know the quality of this girl. I saw her today during lunch time, and has been seen working around 7 - 8 at night.

Diggity87
07-17-03, 18:24
Hello everyone,

I was with a blonde girl had a boyfriend and a dog with them about a week ago. I picked her up at foodLion and went off. I guess she was ok 40 fs service was real rushed. on a overrall I would give her a 5. Also, if any of you guys go to OV be careful I have been out there the past few days and for everyone that was picked up they got stopped buy LE Dude in the red car that girl was just poped near 4th bay 15min eairlier.

Alright, take it easy

Anonymouse
07-17-03, 22:35
Beware this couple will take the money and run given the chance so watch yourself. Shes not bad but don't give her the opportunity to split with your money.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

VA John Doe
07-21-03, 22:36
Long time reader, first time poster on this board (just submitted Richmond report). Last couple of months, I have cruised Jefferson / Mercury, the old Ramada on J Clyde, and by Fort Eustis. I haven't seen anything around the old Ramada on J Clyde at all.
At Fort Eustis Rt 60, I have seen a couple of BSWs which weren't my type and a 40ish rather large WSW around a 3, not to my tastes as well. They seem to congregate around the American Tudor, but haven't had any luck there.

I picked up Vanessa at Jefferson and Mercury back in May. She was mid 30s tall skinny, no tits about a 5 face. Gave good BBBJ for $20. Not rushed good service.

Hopefully things will pick upas the summer wears on.

Diggity87
07-31-03, 21:35
Hello everyone,

Whats going on in NN and Ov? I have been out the past 2 weeks and can't find anything? It may be the times I go out but I haven't ever not been able to fiind sw that are worth the time. Julie is back out around Thrift in, she is staying at the King James. Also I have noticed a very pretty girl walking up Jefferson around Thrift inn between 6 and 7pm. about 5'5 short blonde hair and a Tight body. Anyone know about her?
Anyway if I'm missing something maybe someone will post it. Until then Happy hunting and be safe out there.

TheKing
08-01-03, 01:11
I found some white and Puerto Rican action around the James City Motel on Warwick. There is one PR girl named Ana or Ada that really does a good BBBJ with swallow. There are a couple of white girls that don't look too bad working out of the motel. I saw a tall blond in a short skirt walking by the 7-11 nearby. I flew by her but she really looked nice. I tried to turn around to pick her up but it took forever for the light to change. By the time I got back, she was surrounded by 4 cop cars. The Puerto Rican girl told me the blond worked out the Tudor Inn near Ft. Eustis. I road around that area the next night but didn't see any action at all.

BJ_PLease
08-04-03, 11:22
***Warning***

I was the victum of TWO grab and go chicks this Sunday night. One of them was in Norfolk so read that forum to get the details.

I dont know the exact street, its the block over from the intersection of Jefferson and Mecury. There is a Hess gas station right there. Picked up a very young 19-20 year old blonde there sholder length blonde hair and very skinny. She got in the car and started acting a little strange, but i figured it was because she was nervous (shes young). We agreed on $20 for a BBBJ and then asked her if she had a place she felt comfortable. She insisted on me parking in the lot near where I picked her up, I noticed three black guys in that lot sitting in a far corner trying to be unnoticed. I said no and went further down the road and parked in another lot about 5 blocks down. As soon as I handed her the cash she emmediately opened the door and tried to bolt when I was trying to return my wallet to my pocket! I was quick enough to grab her shirt but she screamed to draw attention of course yelling for JAY. I assume her black thug friend to come help her. I let it go $20 is not worth somebody calling the cops on me for thinking I was rapping this girl or something.

***BEWARE***
She stands about 5 ft 6 with skinny frame, about 18-20 years of age, shoulder length blonde hair. I picked her up at that Hess station. The give away is her insisting that she wants to park near where you picked her up! Do not pick this girl up! And if you sense you have already do yourself a favor and let her out asap.

I think I'm done playing the game out here. Just seems to wack for me with people running off and yelling and screaming and shit! All over $20!

OldSailor
08-05-03, 07:49
I think I've seen the NN "cash and dash" girl. She looks about 18 and thin and she's usually with a white guy who looks like he might be 25-30. He has a tattoo on his upper left arm and takes off his shirt on hot days. He often lurks around the What-A-Burger parking lot while she works around the Hess station across the street. One time I saw her go to a nearby motel with a client while the man seemed to follow them on foot.

My guess is that the three black guys you saw were probably not part of the set up but there is definitely some kind of scam going on there.

OldSailor
08-06-03, 13:32
BJ_Please,

The more I think about it, the more likely it seems that the three black guys were not part of your "cash and dash" girl's plot. I have only seen her with the older white guy. I think you picked up a hooker working a scam and almost drove into the middle of a drug deal! You have to remember that driving into the middle of a drug deal can be a capital offense in parts of Newport News! Isn't that neighborhood exciting? Better luck next time and thanks for reporting your problems. It might help to spare others from the same situation (or worse!).

BJ_PLease
08-11-03, 10:04
oldsailor,

Thats why I post it brotha! I'm trying to help others out to avoid that situation. It seems that we might have each others back but thats about it out there. Yeah you could be right, I might be jumping to conclusions about the three black guys. I didnt see this white guy, but she was screaming "Jay" as she left my car, so maybe thats his name.

One thing is for sure that I will not be back in that area again to pick up any ladies for any purpose.

Until I hear some different information other than the regular OV loop I think ill take it easy.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

Saucy Jack
08-12-03, 23:13
First post, cumulative report:

Most of my browsing has been on Jefferson up to where it meets Mercury.

Let's see, this will cover the past few months up to the present, oldest first.

About, damn... two and a half or three months ago I was cruising Jefferson at about 2 or 2:30 a.m. (I remeber it was a Sunday) and hooked up with a thin, short haired blonde (can't for the life of me remember her name now) who was just walking along past the 7-11. 20$ BBBJ w/ CIM (She quoted 40$ for FS but I opted for the other). Extremely friendly, no rush. Haven't seen her again, but then I haven't been out there around that time since then.

A few weeks later there was a pretty thick BSW just past the gun shop. Something about her set me off though, she was almost too blatant with her waving and shouting greetings to people driving by. Seemed a bit suspect and since she's not really my type I just kinda drove on.

Saw a few others out and about in the area but nothing really caught my eye until the past few weeks.

About two weeks ago I was crusing the area and spied a younger girl (early 20's) walking back and forth in front of the Thirft Inn. She looked pretty good and was givng cars going by the stare. She was probably a 7. Wavy dirty-blonde hair to mid-back, thin, wearing a white top and these blue jeans that were splotched with a white pattern. I had my windows down and slowed down as I passed her. She gave me a "What's up?" as I cruised by. I turned into the Thrift Inn parking lot and wrapped around past her. By this time she had walked down to the Newmarket West shops next to the TI. I rolled into the parking lot of the shops and she asked how I was doing. She was already busy though and something didn't seem quite right. I pulled out of the parking lot and crossed to the Ramada parking lot across the street to watch. She was standing next to a black SUV with a guy (looked hispanic) and talking for a while, then got into a car with an older guy with white hair and a white beard then they took off. The funny thing is, the whole time she was doing her strutting in front of the Thrift Inn, LE was sitting in the parking lot. They didn't say a word. After a little while, they just up and left. **NOTE: I saw someone mention three black guys I think in the same area. When I saw this girl, there were also three black guys in the Newmarket West lot watching everything going on with this chick. Seems like a coincidence, but who knows?

About the same time as the above (but around 7 or 8 p.m.), give or take a few days, I was cruising down to see what might be out and about. I had gotten no further than the Colonial Court Motel when I saw a stunning blonde WSW walking, definitely looking available. She was average height, large rack in a tight white top, great body, hair just past her shoulders. I pulled a U-turn, but apparently the guy in the white SUV behind me saw her as well, he blew past me, made it through the traffic light that stopped me and pulled up to her. She got in, they split. Dumb luck for me, I would have loved to see her closer. Haven't been able to cruise that area around that time again but hopefully I'll get the chance to soon. Definitely bears looking for again.

In the past few days I've seen a pretty old WSW walking around the area of the Hess station. Not my type but she's been there repeatedly around 10 p.m. so that's an obvious one.

Last night I was back down along Jefferson around 10 p.m. again and further down, just before the Walgreen's I saw a thin one walking. She was either a VERY light-skinned BSW or a WSW with black hair. She was on a cell-phone, when I made my U-turn a guy in a black SUV (hispanic looking, possibly the same as above) had pulled into a parking lot and they chatted for a long time. Had to split so I couldn't stay to see what transpired.

Anyway, yeah, they're still out and around in that area. If I should happen to see the hot blonde again, I'll try it out and make a report.

Hope this helps somewhat, remember, it's my first post. :D

Anyone tried any of the local escorts? I'd like to check out Sammantha Lane or maybe you guys could point me in the right direction?

Till next time, Saucy Jack!

Member #4074
08-16-03, 17:44
I got a 34 year old, red head WSW staying at the Best Value Inn in Jefferson today. Excellent body, not a crack ho. Room 144. Call before you show up. I got her permission to post this. Her name is Chris, and was wearing a pink dress today at around 2:30 PM.

You must tell her that you got this info on the internet. $30 for BJ, $50 for FS. Please don't over pay since I plan to use her again. Excellent find today!!!

Enjoy everyone.

BJ_PLease
08-20-03, 14:19
Ho_Chaser -Ggreat information about the red head, I gave a call over to the hotel yesterday and no luck. They said that she checked out. Maybe next time, but thanks for passing the info on. Be safe!

Beeg

Seva Lurker
08-23-03, 09:28
As my handle implies, I've been lurking for a while, but thought I'd pass on what I've seen recently. Though I have parten of the chase and capture in the past, I'm hesitant to start back in again, at least on the street scene. But as I see things, I'll pass them along. I may never attain senior status, but I can live with that.

The work route takes me up and down Jefferson a couple of times a day and at various times of the day. Over the past few weeks, the number of ladies out near the interection of Mercury and Jefferson has increased.

I've seen the skinny girl, or at least I she matches the description, BJ_Please "met" recently. Her male companion always somewhere where he can see her and get your plate number.

There are a couple of older, they look like late 40's, but then that could be the life style kicking in. Both rate about a 2.

Just about every time I go by, I see one athletic looking lady. She's usually wearing a fairly short dress or even shorter shorts with short hair. I'd say about a 5 or 6, depends on your point of view, 6 from the back.

Coming home from a concert in PTown the other night, I saw a BSW off to the side around 50th Street. The long time lurker I am, I seem to recall hearing about a TV about the same build working that area. Even had I been interested, I don't think I would have stopped there.

Just as some info. I was out killing some time a couple of weekends ago. As my mongering skills return I thought I'd see what a Saturday daytime on Jefferson might bring. The ladies I mentioned above were all out, plus a couple of new faces. She was at the Hess taliking to a group of what looked like high school kids. I'd pulled into the Hess to get a drink, and to get a better look because she stood out (8) from the rest. Tight outfit, jeans and short top, blondish hair.

While I was parking, an older lady by the phones kept eyeing me with that famiiliar look. She's a WSW kind of pudgy and probalby late 30's.

Coming back out with my soda, the older lady and the young one were talking. Both started giving me the eye. But as I looked a bit closer at the young one, I don't think she was 18 and I have no intention of going to jail in this state for sex with a minor no matter how good she looks and how professional she is.

I go the impression this was a mother daughter combination. The young one walked out to Jefferson and immediately got picked up by another monger. I hope he knows her, reads this forum and will post the results. If she is 18, and I see her again, I'd be tempted to partake. Though I have not seen them out again, but I have not been looking all that hard.

Last place that I have seen some street action is further north on Jefferson, between Main and Dresden. Just a word of advice on this area. There are a couple of cheap motels nearby where the girls either reside or get their drugs. A couple of years ago, one of the motels was closed by the city (Newport News) because of the complaints from the neighbors about the drugs and prostitution. The motel has reopened with a promise not to allow this to happen again. The neighbors still do not like the motels there and have no qualms about reporting any activity to the police.

Hope this was good first report, it was long enough.

Saucy Jack
08-28-03, 22:06
Ok, lately the pickings seem a bit slim at the infamous Merc./Jeff. intersection though last week I did pick up April and got her to fire off a good BBBJ but no CIM. Saw her walking again the night before last near the Ramada.

The past few days I've seen only a few BSW's out and about and an older WSW wearing a short dress once. She had curly brown hair, kinda long. On closer inspection she was kinda swaying as she stood there and had a glazed look. Looked pretty fried, not my thing.

Not much to say but an update seemed needed. :)

Seva Lurker
08-31-03, 11:06
I agree with Saucy Jack that things have slowed down over the past couple of weeks. I was in the area Saturday around 1 PM and saw two WSW's. One was the athletic looking one, wearing a white top and really short shorts. She has short hair. It looked like she was changing motels, going down to the King James.

The other was on Jefferson around 70th Street wearing a light blue top and turquoise shorts, longer brown hair and a bit heavy, but not fat.

Saucy Jack
09-02-03, 22:41
Originally posted by Seva Lurker
I agree with Saucy Jack that things have slowed down over the past couple of weeks. I was in the area Saturday around 1 PM and saw two WSW's. One was the athletic looking one, wearing a white top and really short shorts. She has short hair. It looked like she was changing motels, going down to the King James.

The other was on Jefferson around 70th Street wearing a light blue top and turquoise shorts, longer brown hair and a bit heavy, but not fat. Funny you should mention those as you did. If the athletic looking short-haired WSW was a blonde, then I know exactly who you're talking about. Good set of legs on her and she knows it the way she shows them off, not much in the face department though. Saw her tonight leaving the King James parking lot. She used to walk up and down the other side of the intersection quite a lot, seen her plenty of times. Tonight she was on the KJ side of the intersection, maybe the action is moving that way?

The second one you mentioned I think I saw as well the other night. Sounds exactly (and I mean clothes and all) like one I saw between Hilton and 72nd. I was going to take a closer look but there was a car on my ass the whole time, even during the U-Turn so I kept on going. Dunno if it was a monger or LE but he stopped near her.

Anyway, I haven't had the opportunity to do any late night checking of the area with work and all but maybe soon I'll get a chance to cruise around 2 or 3 a.m. and see if there's any around.

Here's hoping things pick up, could use a few more quality girls out there.

Seva Lurker
09-13-03, 21:09
Been up and down Jefferson off and on over the past week. Not much to be seen. Today (Sat 13 Sept) there was one fairly heavy WSW on Jefferson walking between the motels on each side of Mercury.

Last Sat, there was a possible WSW by the 7-11 near Woodline (lane? never can remember that street) just between Center and Main. Fairly tall slender with blondish hair, maybe 22 and about a 7 (from a distance). She seemed to be "hiding" in the cars at the used car dealership across from the 7-11. But she did move up and dow the block and made some good eye contact. I think I saw her again Thursday on the way by the motels near Mercury.

Coming home Thur evening, near Main, there was a white woman, medium build, a slight weight problem but not bad around 30, the block before and after Main. I drove by a couple of times trying to figure her out. The last time I saw her was on the corner just past the Walgreens. She jumped into a car that pulled out behind me and then made the next turn into the residential area. I went up and turned a couple of blocks later. By the time I got back (it was dark by this time) I thought I saw the lady standing outside a car that looked like the one she had jumped into. Another car was right behind the one she was at. There were a group of people standing around.

As there were headlights shining in my eyes and the cars were between me and the people I could not tell if this was her and if this was a bust (no blue lights and the cars were pointed in the wrong direction), a rip off (way too public), or just a group of people talking in front of their house (car directions were right for this, but not the guy with the girl, but it sure looked like the girl).

Whatever it was, I decided it was time to go home.

Saucy Jack, the one in the shorts has to be the same one. Her posterior cheeks are definately her best asset.

Jackson, thanks for the hard work to get this back up and running.

Anonymouse
09-16-03, 23:28
Met with April today. She said it would be alright to provide her phone number. This may be because its currently out of minutes, but she said she's going to buy more. Don't know but here it is. If it doesn't work OH well! YMMV!
757-218-6697

Seva Lurker
09-17-03, 13:26
Anonymouse, thanks for the photo of April. She looks like the one I saw by the used car lot across from the 7-11 a couple of weeks ago. It is so nice to put a face to a name. :)

Cum On Her
09-19-03, 12:32
Anonymouse that was a great pic. Do you have more of her? If So please post them.

Saucy Jack
09-21-03, 23:33
Interesting night for the hobby. I decided to cruise out and see if there were any ladies taking advantage of the dark streets along Jefferson since the power hasn't been totally restored over there yet. I figured it'd pretty dead even with LE too busy with traffic directing for much else.

I counted 4 definites and 2 possibles between about 8:30 and 10:00. Not bad at all. My route of travel was from Dresden down to about 48th St.

First was a possible: tall blonde, long hair, large rack, decent body, pretty young wearing a tight white halter top. Her walk spoke for her but my U-Turn showed her gone by the time I got back.

Next was a huge surprise, I had cruised down Mercury to the Wal-Mart to grab a few things then headed back up Merc. towards Jeff. Unfortunately I was in the left lane. As I was passing the Jeep dealership on Mercury (past the Econo-Lodge a bit) I saw a young, thin (but not crack ho skinny) girl with tight white pants, a white top, and long, straight dark blonde hair to her butt. This I REALLY wanted to get a better look at but by the time I had made my U-Turn she was gone. I label her a definite beacuse she was walking nowhere near any parked cars nor was she near any side streets but sure enough not even a minute later when I went by again she was long gone. Damned shame there, she looked very, very hot from behind. Would have liked to try her out.

After that I went down Jeff. towards Dresden and saw the girl mentioned a few posts below in the green shorts. She was in the area of the Colonial Court, she seems to be a regular in that area. Again someone got to her first.

Next was just before Dresden, saw an old, large blonde getting out of a car near the 7-11, when I had turned around to go the other way she was walking the opposite direction giving cars the stare. She did nothing for me, not at all what I was looking for, so I passed on that one.

After that, the next was down just past the King James Motel near the trailer park. Probably in her thirties, wearing black with dark brown hair. She was also picked up before I could get back there.

The last one I saw was down by Dresden as I was making my way home, if I'm right, this one was a girl I'd had months and months ago. Can't for the life of me remember her name but she gave an incredible BBBJ W/ CIM. Short blonde bobbed hair, wearing a puffy NFL team jacket. Alas, my luck was not with me tonight as again, by the time I had turned around she was driving off with someone else. Shame too, if it was indeed her, I would love to have sampled her other charms.

Apparently other hobbyists had the same ideas I did regarding how many ladies would be out tonight. :)

So yeah, they're back in force out there and LE was too busy to do much about it tonight.

Anyway, there ya go, lots seen but no luck with landing them, everyone else out there was just too damned quick. :)

Anonymouse
10-02-03, 00:06
Picked up a nice looking Redhead at the James yesterday. Said her name was Anna. Had a real bad attitude about service and touching and exchanging body fluids, On top of that didn't have a condom. Gave me a partial BJ and then got upset when I came on her stomach. Saw a couple of other girls near there so its still the "target area"
A

Seva Lurker
10-03-03, 11:00
Anonymouse,

What time did you see the ladies out. I try to go through the area on the way home from work (around 3 PM) and the occasional drive through in the evening. It used to be you could see three or four ladies watching the shipyard traffic heading home. Last few weeks it has been very sparse at that time.

Near the James on weekend nights can be pretty hectic. There's are pretty popular night spot right next to them. Drove by coming home from PTown after a concert three or four Fridays ago and traffic was a mess with LOTS OF LE for good measure.

Member #4074
10-12-03, 03:26
Don't let this NN board die. Start posting! It has been slow, so I got this from another board.

Rule #1 When I am done, GET OUT OF MY CAR!
Rule #2 See rule #1, just needs to be said twice
Rule #3 If you think you are going to light the pipe in my ride, think again.
Rule #4 If You need a ride at the end and I am feeling gracious enough to bend rule #1, it better be close, and you better know where the hell you are going.
Rule #5 I am not as comfortable as you with my status as a 'john', this means yelling to your your cracker-jack friends out my window will get you no where fast.
Rule #6 I am paying you, at the very least act interested.
Rule #7 Acting like a Jerry Springer guest on crank is not cool, stop freaking out.
Rule #8 I have good eyesight, I don't need you to jump up and down, wave, send up flares, etc. before I pick you up. If I drive by you and pass you up, its becuase A) Not interested B) I'm busy C) You have a face/body that could stop a clock D) You look like Steve Buscemi on glue-bender. make eye contact.. thats all I need and thats all I prefer. I may well drive by a few times, it's all about my comfort level.
Rule #9 If you give me lack luster service, you will compensated accordingly. I mean really, is this why you are doing what your doing, did the formula for success as a waitress truly baffle you?
Rule #10 Act polite, small talk relaxs everyone involved. Small talk about your court date for felony assault doesn't.
Rule #11 Asking me if I am the police is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Reach over and give me a gentle squeeze, thats the proof (or hey, atleast it works for me.)
Rule #12 You need to supply the condoms, not me. I can't have that shit hanging around my car. I don't bring my own sugar for my coffee at Denny's.
Rule #13 State the way you want me to 'release' before hand...
Rule #14 Wash that funky ass (thanks net pro..good call)
Rule #15 Its my car, don't change the radio stations, adjust the seats or anything that I will have to reset later (or alternately forget to reset and have to answer the questions like 'Who adjusted this seat?')
Rule #16 I'm not sure about anyone else, but I will NEVER pick up a girl whos' pimp/boyfriend/WTF ever is following, lose the dude and we can do business. (If Cameron Diaz was turning tricks in Gastonia and her pimp was with her, I swear I would drive on by...)
Rule #17 Put out the cigarette..... unless you're like me and smoke in which case feel free(to smoke your own)
Rule #18 If you rip me off, I will make it my lifes work to find you and run you over. Lest you forget, you are a street WALKER, I am a street DRIVER, you must see the advantages of my situation.
Rule #19 GET OUT OF MY CAR WHEN I AM DONE!!

For the past few weeks now the only constant in the Thrift-Inn-James Hotel scene has been Julie, the short hair blonde with athletic-looking legs that some have described in previous reports, and a fat, ugly WSW named Kat who I often see walking anywhere between Mercury and the Dresden area. I already had Julie's BBBJ's in the past, and don't have the stomach to pick up Kat. So, I am holding off for someone 'new' to surface in the area. I have been trying April's cell phone, but the girl has yet to buy some more minutes.

Seva Lurker
10-12-03, 16:29
Ho_Chaser,

I agree, the board needs some postings, but there needs to be some action to get the posts and that I haven't seen recently. I mean even the real regular ladies aren't even out. Shoot, the old guy standing on Jefferson in front of the motels seeking someone's salvation hasn't been out the last couple of times I've driven by.

Just an FYI, looks like the city is starting construction on their new police headquarters building where the old flea market (near Woodfin) used to be. The old building is a pile of rubble (and not because of Isabel).

Just what we need, a mecca for LE. But that never seemed to slow down the traffic near Dresden with the precinct right there.

I did drive through the area around Jefferson and Mercury and down to Dresden a couple of times this afternoon. Not a thing in sight, not even a possible.

Zepplin
10-13-03, 11:25
Was there in NN last Mon. nite and made a couple of trips down the main drag about midnight and there were 4 BSW and one WSW out the opposite the gas station. Also thoughout last weekend was one BSW out further down around 40th to 45th but looked like a T.V. or C.D. and I didn't want to stop. Alot of LE in the area last Sat. afternoon, a group of four LE on mountain bikes were around Jefferson and about 30th or so. Nada around Dresen. I'll go and get gas there tonite and see what's available.

I'm going to D.R. or T.J. soon so I'm not pressed for any action here now.

Seva Lurker
10-13-03, 21:34
Zepplin,

I hope you saw more tonight than I did. Made a couple of passes down Jefferson, turning just past Majik City. I thought I saw one BSW by the motels across from the Hess station, but won't swear to it.

Another possible was crossing Jefferson near the Dollar Store around 76th. Saw something standing in the median waiting for traffic to go by. When I got turned around, there was someone getting into the drivers side back door of a vehicle on the side street. Never did see race, sex or age. Seemed strange to have a working girl climb into the back seat.

Other than that I saw nothing all the way down to J. Clyde. Things may be picking up though. The gentleman seeking salvation was back in front of the Hess tonight and didn't see a single LE out tonight. Maybe they are too embarrassed to show themselves right now. Blurb in the paper the other day says "Virginia" on one of the decals on their cruisers is misspelled. I personnaly don't want to find out if it is or not. The picture in the paper shows it is rather small. You might see it if you were holding yourself up against the side of the cruiser.

Seva Lurker
10-20-03, 20:07
Ouch, am I the only one out at least scouting? I admit the scouting has not turned up much of anything. Saw two chunky WSW's on Jefferson near the cheap motels at Mercury Sunday. Saw one of the other "regular's" heading down Jefferson towards Mercury this afternoon while I was headed home. She's another of the chunky ladies and was in front of the shopping center with the Food Lion just south of the flea market.

There may have been a possible just south of Main Saturday evening. Blond who was dressed rather nicely standing at the corner talking on her cell phone and looking around. I went up and turned around. When I got back, she was gone. Went back down to 74th to make one last check and when I came back near Main, she was there. Looked like she had just climbed out of a vehicle. She wasn't looking around now. So she may have been waiting for someone and was looking for them while she called. Still, I have seen a couple of ladies in that area off and on recently (see my post from Sept 13th) though she was not the same lady.

TheKing
10-21-03, 03:48
Is it just me or are there any women out there on the streets? I’ve cruised Jefferson from 40th Street to Oyster Point over the last few weeks and haven’t seen anything worth turning around for. Am I out there at the wrong times? I usually head out around midnight to 3 or 4 am.
A few nights ago, I did see an interesting prospect on J Clyde near the Ramada Inn. She was on the road next to the Waffle House. I hung a u-turn but she was taking off in another car when I got back. I cruised around awhile and she eventually came back. I saw her go into a room but she never came back out. She really looked good. I was seeing some action near the James River Motel on Warwick but that seems to have disappeared. Warrick Blvd isn’t a hotbed but if you have patience you can find a good SW. I have picked up a couple of WSWs around the motel. They were decent looking and didn’t appear to be regulars. But as I stated that was earlier and I haven’t seen a lot in the past couple of weeks. Good luck and happy hunting.

Anonymouse
10-24-03, 00:02
Just a Quick one. I told her I would post it so here it is a new number for APril 503-3688. Be Kind!!

Member #4074
10-24-03, 15:52
So far she has it turned off...I've been trying since after 12 noon today. I bet ya she'll get inundated with calls from all us mongers. LOL!

Is she at the Econolodge again? Thanks, Mouse.

Seva Lurker
10-26-03, 08:19
A couple of things. I came up Jefferson last evening around 11 PM there was one BSW, tall and thin at Peninsula and Jefferson (that's the light just north of 48th Street).

The remainder of Jefferson was dead. It may have been weather related as the roads around Mercury were wet, though further south they were dry. I went through a heavy rain shower near J. Clyde. The weather man said "local showers".

I was purusing the Dayton, Ohio page as I may be making a trip there in the near future and found another interesting approach to the Do's and Don'ts of approaching a SW. Here is, I hope as I'm still learnig the ropes, the link to the report. If not, the post is by Cattawhumpas on the Dayton page.

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?postid=133141#post133141

Anyone have any luck with April's number yet?

Anonymouse
10-29-03, 19:48
One last try! If this doesn't work (Its only two days old) then write her off as unreachable. 696-2201
A

Member #4074
11-01-03, 00:02
APRIL OCT 31, 2003 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY REPORT:

First, thanks to Anonymouse for unselfishly sharing April's new cell number. The number is valid and she has it turned on.

April is currently staying at the La Quinta in Mercury. She has also lost about 10 pounds from the last time I saw her this summer. If you're into the skin-and-bones look, then she is definitely for you. Personally, I was turned off when I saw how skinny she was, but still got the FS for $40. I finished real fast as I can't bear looking at her skinny body. Funny, how she mentioned that one of her regulars pay her real well...I am hoping she wasn't pertaining to our fellow monger, Anonymouse, LOL! Nevertheless, I think I told her to try gaining some weight back at least 4 times in the 30 minutes that I was with her. Until then, no more service for me. Quite frankly, I think she needs to go back to jail so she can gain some weight back. She looks much better with a little meat, I think. She also started smoking her crack pipe while I was in her room--great, now all I needed was a raid.

April started to tell me to show up at 6:30 PM because her girlfriend is with her. I actually scoped the hotel early and saw her with her"girlfriend" who was a guy...must be her supplier because they went out for a drive in his pick-up truck with VA disability tags. I don't believe he is a fellow monger.

I asked April what hotel she was coming from and she informed me that she came from the Budget Inn over at Clyde Morris where a girl name Mary also works and hangs out. According to April, this Mary girl doesn't walk the streets. Maybe that explains the activity people see around the area sometimes.

The hunt continues. Be safe and have fun.

BJ_PLease
11-03-03, 10:11
Saturday night about 1 a.m. corner of Jefferson and Mercury. Hess station. Shaply BSW with a very sexy dress on. Picked her up and traveled east bound on Jefferson to a nice spot to do the deed. We agreed on $40 for a CBJ. Was worth every penny. She was about late 20's, 7 on looks, 8 for service and 9 for personality. Very friendly and wasnt rushed. She has a terrific ass with very silky skin. This is my first "sista" and I loved it. Sorry I forgot her name but she doesnt really walk the street. Her areas are more toward the populated crowds so she blends in better, near clubs and gatherings at the Ramada.

Good luck be safe.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

Member #4074
11-04-03, 21:54
At long last, jeez louise, I got one. A thirty-something and slender WSW named Jaime walking around in between the Value Inn and the Colonial Inn at about 7:30 PM tonight. Jaime gave an excellent slow and deep BBBJTC for $20. According to her, she's been working that area for seven weeks now. Funny, how none of us even saw her in the area before tonight. She was wearing shorts tonight...nice slender legs. Her face is maybe a 5 at best. Maybe she's the one I read about several weeks during the summer ago wearing shorts. Well, I hope she sticks around.

I also noticed a couple of white girls hanging around the James Hotel. One in particular, was a tall blonde, but I couldn't seem to time my turn correctly. She didn't walk the street, but just hung around the James Hotel. Anybody know anything about this prospect? I know she's working, else, what is she doing staying in the hotel and seemed to be talking to a lot of black men who hung around the hotel as well?

As for the chunky WSW who is a regular sighting in the vicinity of the Thrift Inn and the James Hotel...don't pick her up. One day, I was desperate and horny, so I decide to take a chance. She is a thief who kept on opening my center console to steal money. Luckily, my wallet was located somewhere else in my car, but it was irritating nevertheless. She was so obvious that I finally told her to stop trying to steal and concentrate on making me cum instead! She's also ugly close up, so stay away from this fat, thieving blonde SW.

The hunt continues...y'all be safe out there.

Zepplin
11-07-03, 23:16
I went by and saw (did) April. Thanks for the info Anonymouse yeah she is skinny but she has a small frame, she is the size of most of the asian girls (in asia), so it was good for me. I didn't have time to stay long, so I finished quickly but I'll call her again. Count on me to keep the rates reasonable. Will go trolling later tonite later fellas.

Anonymouse
11-12-03, 07:00
Sunday went by the Thrift and saw one wsw standing with her pimp. I don't do pimps so drove on!

Member #1306
11-14-03, 18:30
Thank you guys!

Long time lurker, first time posting. Just wanted to say that April is one of the best i've had for sw level. Went to her room and did business. Very good oral skills. Highly reccomended.

Her cell is still right.

Thanks,

Mouse

Zepplin
11-16-03, 16:32
I went by to see April Sat evening and she was late getting back to her room. Then she got a call on her cell phone and she said she had to go downstairs a for a minute. She comes back to the room with a guy who she says is there only for a min. for "other business". I told hr the whole situation was not cool. She apoligized, asked me to stay but I said no. I don't need that kind of drama when I called hr earier to set things up. So to amend my previous post to indicate,she may or may not be ready when you show up.

Seva Lurker
11-18-03, 15:46
Ho_Chaser,

Over time, I've seen the occasional lady near the two motels you mentioned. None recently though. That is the area where the residents got the predecessor of the Value Inn closed because of the "prostitution problem" it brought to their neighborhood.

I'd be real careful driving around that area too many times, especially on the residential streets. You may get an unwanted blue light special.

I've noticed a couple of ladies standing by the center door to the James myself, but can't say if they are working or dealing.

Seva Lurker
11-22-03, 09:20
Driving home from work, around 4:30PM, I've had to take an alternate route the past week. As I was making the jog to get off of 39th to get back onto Jefferson, I spotted an obviously working BSW at the corner of Madison and 40th. She had shoulder black hair, about 5'5" and a slender build. Her age was probably 30 something, or a really drugged out 20's. She was making eye contact, smiling, and waving at everyone going by.

I'd rate her about a 6 on the SW scale and in comparison to most of the other SW's I've seen in Newport News she was a gem. There were a couple better looking this summer, but they seem to be long gone.

I also spotted one of the "regulars" on Jefferson by the Super 8. Heavy set WSW. Still haven't seen anything where Ho_Chaser got lucky though.

Fun Sex
12-03-03, 01:10
Hello guys,

I have been reading WSG for the last 3 years (at least). It's very accurate with the info that everyone posted. Anyway, I just want to come back and join WSG once again.

Talk to you all later.

FunSex

Anonymouse
12-05-03, 02:05
For those of you who have Aprils number its currently inoperative. Possibly from 1 to 5 and I don't mean am or pm. Looks like I'm cruising again. Will keep all informed.

Fun Sex
12-05-03, 04:14
It's about 3:10AM. I was on Jeff. Ave. There were some activities at the King James and Best Value Inn.

Warwick Blvd was quiet tonight.

Be safe,
FunSex

TheKing
12-05-03, 18:26
Fun Sex,
I was out about the same time last night and didn't see squat. Where on Warwick do you usually see action? I've seen a few SWs around the James River Motel but few and far between.

Fun Sex
12-07-03, 00:32
The King,

I saw some SWs in front of King James hotel on Jeff. Ave. Warwick Blvd was kinda dead in the last couple of nights. I don't see any SWs on Warwick at all.

Anyone see any activities, please let me know.

I used to go out there and track LE and post their moves on this web site.

Be safe,

FunSex

Fun Sex
12-17-03, 23:23
Guys,

I went to Jeff. Ave and OV last night between 11pm-2:30am.

I saw 2 BSWs on Jeff. Ave. One of them is tall skinny and the other one is fat and short. Man, what a combination there. Don't ask me about their look, I don't want to remember them.

OV is a little bit better. There are 2 BSWs and 1 WSW. They don't look that bad. However, the LE was REALLY HOT last night on that street. I played safe and didn't pick them up early. Around 1am, there was another white girl with white hat on. She looks better than the other 3, so I decided to pick her up. Well, I ask if she need a ride, she said "not really". Well, she walked on OV all night, but she is not SW. I don't know if any of you ran into that gal or know of her.

Be safe,

FunSex

Seva Lurker
12-18-03, 18:13
On the run home this afternoon around 4:15, I drove by Madison and 40th. I think I saw that BSW I mentioned previously coming around the corner at 41st.

At least today things there were quiet. Yesterday one would have thought iit was the policeman's ball. Three marked units at 40th and Madison. One blocking the turn onto 40th the other two sitting just off the road.

Anonymouse
12-20-03, 01:26
My regular is out and her phone with the previously posted number is working!
A

Seva Lurker
12-23-03, 22:31
With this nice weather and a couple of days before Christmas, has anyone seen any new ladies out looking for some extra Christmas cash? Or is everyone broke buying their Christmas stuff?

Last year there were a couple on Jefferson near Mercury the weekend before Christmas.

Happy Holidays and Peace on Earth (or is that Piece?)

Seva Lurker
12-27-03, 20:48
Driving down Jefferson this afternoon around 4:15. There was a possible WSW in the lot of Whataburger between the Thrift Inn and the Super 8 near Mercury. By the time I made a U turn, she was climbing into a vehicle and I never saw her again.

From the distance, she looked a bit on the heavy side and probably in her late 20's.

I say possible for a couple of reasons.
1. She was standing way back from the street.
2. The burger place looked like it had just closed. So she may work there and have been waiting for her ride.
3. I didn't recognize the body, but as she was 50+ yards away and I was looking into the lovely setting sun, it's a surprise I saw her there at all.
4. Though I cruised a bit, she never seemed to reappear in that general area.

Fun Sex
12-30-03, 04:36
SCORED!

Around 2:30AM, I went to Jeff. Ave., there weren't any SWs on that road. It was empty and dead. So, I took the back road (Madison Ave). At the intersection of Madison Ave and 43rd St, I saw a black girl about 5'5" and 110lbs, about 19 or 20 years old. She is very pretty, so I didn't think she was a SW. Anyway, I turn around just want to look at her. Guess what, luck me... she is a SW. I just stopped my car at the intersection, and she walked over to my car. I looked at her - she looked at me and got in my car. We do the normal talk and check for the wire and stuff. She told me that she only do the 'pussy', no BJ. I tried to talk her into it for 10 minutes, and she insisted that NO BJ. SHIT SHIT SHIT. Well, I thought about that for a few seconds, and I said ok. She took me to a place that I can do her. Man, it worthed $40. She has a hot body and tight tight pussy. She told me that her name is Mona, and she doesn't walk the street that much (once or twice a week). She comes out around 2:00AM and she goes home right around 4:00AM.

Good luck and be safe,

Fun Sex

Fun Sex
12-30-03, 04:39
Guys,

I saw at least 3 SWs last night on Jeff. Ave. One BSW was around Majk City. One WSW was at the King James Motel. One WSW was on Jeff. Ave. and Dresden.

Be Safe,

Fun Sex

Seva Lurker
12-30-03, 18:21
With what Fun Sex said and what I've seen recently, there maybe more action on Madison around 40th than one would think. I've seen three in that area over the past month.

If it weren't for the time factor, the lady sure sounded like the one I saw around 4 one afternoon.

If you do anything in that area, be especially careful near the NNS athletic field and their other building next to it. NNS security uses cameras in their parking lots. You're not paying to give the security guard his jollies watching you.

Member #4074
12-30-03, 23:51
I had Stephanie, 34 y.o. light brown hair WSW staying at the Best Value Inn in Jefferson and Dresden area...room 145. I saw her walking at around 6:00 PM today wearing a red fleece jacket. I got her permission to post this for all our fellow hobbyists. I paid $25 for a BBBJ with no TC. She did a slow deep suck; did an okay job.

Funny, that when we entered her room there was a man in there, and I thought....I am busted! Fortunantely, it was her brother (she says), and he said "hi" and immediately walked out of the room. I relaxed and searched the room and got my BJ with no problems. It's just that guy took me by surprise.

He drives a white Explorer...fyi.

Enjoy all.

Member #4074
01-02-04, 01:04
I got Stephanie again and this time, she was with another WSW. I saw her and her blonde friend, Mary walking at around 5:30 PM today in the same area. They were trying to make money for their room. Apparently, they checked out this afternoon and will be renting the same room (145) at the Best Value Inn.

Mary is a 31 y.o. blonde (from Williamsburg). I will try her next.
I got my BBBJ in my car for $20.

Both of them will expecting all your calls, LOL! Remember though, that they check out daily.

Seva Lurker
01-02-04, 17:04
Ho_Chaser,

Did Mary have fairly long blonde hair, past her shoulders? Maybe a little on the chubby side?

Driving down Jefferson near Dresden, i spotted two ladies walking on the other side street. One had brownish hair and the other very blonde. The blonde had on a bright green atheltic suit. The other darker clothes. Both probably in their thirties. Couldn't turn fast enough to see them again.

Timing would be about right, just shortly after 3 PM. Check-in time.

Member #4074
01-02-04, 17:07
Yep, that was them alright.

Fun Sex
01-03-04, 04:50
Jeff. Ave was kinda active and alive since late November 2003. About 2:30AM, I spotted one BSW was wearing a blonde wig right at the intersection of 50th St. and Jeff. Ave. She was flashing her tits at all cars went through 50th St.

I spotted 3 other BSWs near 42nd St and a WSW near JK Motel. They were picked up quickly. I didn't see any LE on that section (from Mercury to 664).

About that 2 white girls, I wasn't that lucky like Ho_Chaser.

CAUTION: As some of us know, there is a "blue suit" station on Dresden. There is a white girl in her 20s stand right in front of 7-11 on Jeff. Ave and Dresden, and there was a Dodge van park on the other side of Dresden (full of guys who love donuts). I saw a bulletproof vest on one of them with my very own eyes. I think it was a sting. Watch out guys.

Be Safe,

FunSex

Fun Sex
01-06-04, 22:56
Guys,

I saw April last night, and I may not see her again. She has so many problems. Two of which were: she hates sucking and she did drugs in the bathroom when I was in the room already.

I don't know about you guys, but I am done with her.

FunSex

Anonymouse
01-06-04, 23:26
Spent lunch with April on Sunday. She's at LaQuinta and her cell is working with the previously posted number.

Seva Lurker
01-09-04, 14:11
Watching the snow come down, I decided to leave work early. Drove down Jefferson around noon time and lo and behold spotted a lady working the area around Main street. When I first saw her she was on the North bound side of Jefferson just past the Walgreens. When she saw the car in front of me (white with blue lettering that said Police), she started walking back South towards Main.

The cop made an immediate Uturn and I followed a couple of blocks later. Cop pulled in across from the bus stop girl had been at, but she was just crossing Main street. I went up and made another Uturn and she gave me the look. The cop was still up where he could see her, so I kept on going.

Lady, probably late 20's early 30's dark hair past her shoulders. Rate her about a 4 to 5. Might have been Stephanie that Ho_chasers been with. I didn't get a good look at dark haired one the other day.

nuhomet
01-09-04, 20:55
Saw April, goodlooking if you like skinny. I thought I was screwing a preteen (says she is 22) she is so small. Kind of weird.

My review:

Looks: good. Attitude: ok. A bit on the lazy side. I will see her again mainly because she was cute and clean.

Member #4074
01-10-04, 16:39
BLONDE VANESSA REPORT:

My old regular, 34 y.o. blonde Vanessa, is staying at the Econo Lodge at Oyster Point (599-3237), room 118. I got permission from her to post this as she wants to drum up some business through the internet. Until she can get a cell phone, this will suffice for now.

I saw her walking towards the Thrift Inn on Jefferson and Mercury wearing grey sweats at around 2 PM today and didn't even recognize her. She smiled at me and immediaitely hopped into my vehicle as soon as she saw me trying to pick her up, and only then did I finally recognize her. She gained some weight from 8 months in jail and actually looked good; she just got out last New Years day. She doesn't have the crack ho look, yet and if I only brought enough cash today, I would have ask for full service. She looks that good!

So, please let me know how she is with FS, as I am tempted to try her out. I got my usual $20 BBBJTC from her, but next time, I'll definitely try to fuck her.

If I have to choose between her and April, I'll go with Vanessa hands down.

Enjoy.

Part Time
01-12-04, 11:05
Hello there everyone,

I am new to the forum, however, I am not new to the SW sceen. I will admit, however, that I had not picked up a SW in years. That is until I found your forum. Reading everyone's posts increased my curiousity, and as a result, I have met April a few times as well as Vanessa. I would like to share my thoughts on those two girls.

April:
Not bad looking for a SW. Nice tits. Kinda skinny. No butt, and not much personality. The 1st time I was with April, we were interupted by some thugs banging on the door and shouting that they were going to kill her. Of course I did not "finish" and she was very apologetic, nevertheless, I was not pleased. About a week later I tried her again and that went ok. She doesn't like to give BJs, but the sex was ok. What I don't like about her is that she is so crakish and very fidgety.

Vanessa:
Now granted I'm not as experienced as you guys, however, I thought Vanessa was the bomb! I met with Vanessa on Sunday and really enjoyed myself. She is more attractive than April. She has pretty hair. She is not crack-ho skinny. In fact, I think she has a very nice juicy ass. Kind of a J-Lo ass, which is what I like. You can, however, see her age when you get up close, but that didn't bother me because she has a great personality. Very friendly and accomodating. She gave me a decent BJ and the sex was good ($40.00). She seemd to really enjoy it too. I will definitly use her again and probably will not be calling April anymore.

I hope this information helps. I would like to hear other's opinions of Vanessa. Good luck!

Member #4074
01-12-04, 18:09
Vanessa...the bomb! Our new toy...LOL.

Member #4074
01-12-04, 18:13
Another one...

Member #4074
01-12-04, 18:13
One more for the team...

Member #4074
01-12-04, 18:14
The last for now...who's yer daddy????

Note: I took this shot using the Night Shot mode using the night vision feature. My Sony digital cybershot is the bomb!!!

Member #4074
01-12-04, 18:17
Okay, last one...I promise.

What's my name???? LOL!

Member #4074
01-12-04, 19:08
WAVY News Ten, during the 6 o'clock news, just reported that there was a reverse anti-prostitution sting at the Best Value Inn in Jefferson last Friday night. Checkout www.wavy.com for additional details. Nine of our fellow mongers were arrested and cited; six of their pictures are on-line.

Be careful out there!!!

Seva Lurker
01-12-04, 19:39
Ho_Chaser,

Thanks for the shots of Vanessa, not bad at all.

Regarding the sting at the Best Value Inn. I've said it a couple of times before and I'll say it again now. That motel is on a limited life. Their predecessor was closed because the neighbors didn't like the drugs and prostitutes in their front yard and pushed the city to close it.

Okay, I can't say that I blame them. Would you want your kid to come in with a used condom asking why the ballon looks so funny.

Anyway, when the Best Value opened, they promised the city they would clean up their act. This may be one way they are hoping to keep from being shut down.

I'd be real careful picking up any ladies in that area. The lady may be for real, but the good time neighbors may be taking down your plate.

RideNbuy
01-13-04, 10:15
Nice pics!

She got blisters on her feet? vanessa1.jpg

Part Time
01-13-04, 11:42
Ho_Chaser,

Next time get Vanessa to clean her feet before posing for pictures. That was pretty grose!

Nice camera. I like the night lense. Pretty cool!

Richmond
01-13-04, 11:55
Ho_Chaser

Great pictures you are the man. Always great to read your reports which are always accurate. The sting operation thing really sucks it's bad enough to get caught but to have you picture posted. Keep up the good work as I get down there a lot on weekends and have always found your reports of value

Doc Sail
01-13-04, 17:00
This is my first post, but I have been reading for a while.

I have seen April 3 times. The first 2 were ok, doesn't like oral, and is skittish and nervous. One would almost think she is on crack. The third time I was in mid stroke when 2 black dudes tried to break the door in. She let them in, and they told me everything was cool, but mini me was done after that. I'm glad that the sting was over before I hit the area. Thanks to Anonymous for the info on April. I think I will be very leary the next time. The problem is that there will be a next time, because the little head always wins.

I will try Vanessa next week, but she will probably have moved by then. Hopefully she will get a cell phone. Thanks for the pictures Ho chaser, it's always good to know what you are getting into, so to speak

Fun Sex
01-15-04, 01:20
I saw Vanessa last night. She was much better than April. She told me that she will checkout today. She is no longer at Econo Lodge. She also told me that she will try to get a cell phone as soon as she can.

If I were you, I will NOT see April again. Go see Vanessa ($40 for FS).

Be safe out there,

Fun Sex

nuhomet
01-15-04, 16:53
I was thinking about those busts in NewPort News. I have been in this hobby for a while and have never been arrested. I am beginning to think I have been lucky. What exactly happens? I have no family down here and could careless about my photo on the web. Do you go to jail? Have to post bail(which requires a person on the outside)? The cop shows on tv usually show the arrested "John" being let go and given a summons. I can not afford to do "time." Can anyone clue me in from past experience? Or maybe some LE cruising this site might fill me in?

nuhomet
01-15-04, 19:34
I feel alittle better. Go to

http://www.newport-news.va.us/police/offenses.htm

There were no arrests in the last seven days for soliciting. There was one arrest for Prostitution 1/9/2004 at 10600 Jefferson Ave. I guess it is not a major focus.

Part Time
01-18-04, 16:40
Hello everyone,

Does anyone out there know how to get in touch with Vanessa now that she has left the Econo Lodge?

I would really like to see her again!

Doc Sail
01-18-04, 18:13
I would like to visit Vanessa if someone could post new contact info. I will call April again if necessary, but she makes me nervous, and I would like to find someone new. Also, the last 2 visits April didn't have condom and wanted to go bareback. I don't know if I'm that brave or stupid. Make sure you carry your own raincoat to see April.

Fun Sex
01-20-04, 00:42
I saw April at least 4 times, and I saw Vanessa only 1 time. Those 4 times that I saw April can't even compare to 1 time I saw Vanessa. April made me so damn so nervous every single time.

Vanessa checked out of Econo Lodge. She told me that she will try to get a cell phone. I will definitely wait for Vanessa.

Be safe out there,

FunSex

Doc Sail
01-21-04, 14:25
I saw April again last night. She is on Mercury Blvd. I called her when I was in the parking lot and went to the room. No answer after several knocks. Went back to car and called again. Tried to call every 4-5 minutes with no answer. After 4 calls I was going to leave when she finally answered. She said she had fallen asleep and didn't hear me knocking. This girl is seriously on some heavy meds and always seems out of touch with reality. Service was better than usual, but I would really like to try someone else that is more dependable. If anyone has contact info on Vanessa, or the Mary and Stephanie from earlier posts, please share here or pm me.

Thanks

Anonymouse
01-21-04, 23:01
Went by the Thrift Inn tonite. Circled the parking lot twice real slow. On the second go-around, a wsw (wmw? white motel worker) came out of one room in the back and started to walk toward my car. Seemd fair but her boyfriend ( read pimp) came out behind her. I don't do pimps so drove off.
A

Such A Beast
01-31-04, 11:08
There's been no activity in NN board for awhile is activity dead. I usually cruise Jefferson from Dresden to 41 st and cross over to Madison. Madison usually has obvious SW's, but a lot look strung out. Saw a frail looking BSW about 1 am, not my cup of tea. Even in winter clothes, looked skinny, but eyeing every car that went by. Couldn't get a read good look. Not much else, think due to weather.

Zepplin
02-04-04, 02:00
I guess it was Tues nite 1130 pm or so cruised Jefferson, not a thing in sight. Thought the warmer weather would bring a few SW out. Not. Haven't seen any activity since the cold snap much less got any. Guess we're all waiting for Vanessa to appear again. I did call her just before she left but she wasn't in. Her friend answered the phone so I stopped by and got BBBJTC at the going rate. About the LE activity I read a good post by Anavera dated 11-17-03 on the MB SC board. A few preventative measures go a long way. I bet none of the guys that got the unwanted publicity recently did their homework. Anyway looks like Richmond doesn't have much action either. Is this a boring dream or what.

Zepplin
02-07-04, 16:55
Went out Wed evening, nothing ,is this a drought or is it a bad dream? Anybody having "wet dreams"?

nuhomet
02-09-04, 01:47
Saw April at the Days Inn at Oyster Point. So I'd like to know which one of you guys took a bit out of her shoulder? It would have made Mike Tyson proud. Looks like someone has been giving April several good beatings. She has two VERY nasty bit marks on her back (deep enough to draw blood.) I think I will retire that girl. Cute at first, but starting to look really abused.

From what I saw I don't give her much more time on this earth. I just hope my cell # is off her phone by then.

Member #4074
02-09-04, 21:27
DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH:

Just cruisin' the Warwick scene at around 7:30 PM to see if by chance I'll spot someone or any WSWs, in particular by the Tudor Inn...no joy. So, I decided to survey the area around the old James River Motel and was about to bail until I saw a brunette walking to the store at Warwick and Bland...looked like a normal non-SW type, but I followed my gut instinct and stuck around until she got out of the store and crossed the street, walking in the direction of the Econolodge (in Warwick Avenue).

I decided to park my car as she walked by the sidewalk in front of me. She gave my car a double-take...there's a chance that she's a SW since normal women wouldn't normally give a car a double-take for parking in front of them, especially at night, but she really looked like a normal chick. So, I was really thinking, "there's a chance".

I overtook her and drove around the Korean Restaurant beside the Econolodge and she suddenly stepped out of the Econolodge parking lot, walking towards my car...at that point, I am thinking "score"!!!

Amber is a 30-something chick from North Carolina and is just here for a few days and staying at the Econolodge. She gave me an outstanding BBBJ for $25...slow and deep. Good score tonight. She's checking out tomorrow, so I may not see her again...too bad; could've paid for FS instead. Better yet, I could've gotten some photos of her to post in this board...dammit!

Seva Lurker
02-11-04, 21:08
Left work a bit early for an appt, so I cruised down Jefferson shortly after Noon to see if anything was happening. Surprise, surprise. Saw two WSW near the Ramada just north of Mercury. I went down and made a U-turn and they had crossed the street heading toward the King James.

From previous posts, I decided to go check Madison in the 40's blocks, nothing. Coming back up Jefferson, our two ladies were now heading back up Jefferson right at Mercury. I turned so I could check them out at the Jefferson entrance/exit to the Roses shopping center parking lot.

First lady was short, kind of pudgy, probably in her 30's with blonde hair. Dressed in faded denim. Her friend was a head taller mid to late 30's and fairly slender. Red jacket and jeans. She had shoulder length reddish brown hair.

I did get the look, but was now starting to run late for the appt, so I left. They were no longer in sight on the return trip. Looking back, they sound like Stephanie and Mary that Ho_Chaser found earlier this year. The blonde was probably Mary, but the other seemed taller than the one I saw with Mary a day or so later, but I didn't get a good look at her then.

Seva Lurker
02-14-04, 18:19
What? I know I'm not the only one out mongering around here. I know, because I lost one this afternoon to another monger.

Saw a younger, skinny, it actually may have been April, WSW on Jefferson this around 1:30 this afternoon. Down near Woodfin (where the big fire was last week).

By the time I worked around and made sure she was working, I knew she was because she had jumped into a car, after turning at least one other monger down.

There may have been another one at the King James, a rather well developed white lady. She wasn't fat, but healthy in all the right places. She was wearing a blue sweat suit and standing by the main entrance watching everyone. A bit later, she was on the seond floor walkway with a black dude, watching the traffic. She may not have been working, but just a lookout for other thngs.

I also cruised OV in Norfolk, see that board for my report there, today as well. All in all, there were quite a few ladies out working today. Wonder if it was the nice weather before the storm or if the felt us mongers needed some Valentines day loving.

Member #4074
02-22-04, 16:43
I saw Stephanie and Mary hangin' around the Hess-Ramada area this afternoon (2:30 - 3:00ish). This is the first time I've seen Mary in the daytime and she is nothing to look at! For the most part, they stood by the Hess parking lot area. I also saw a new WSW face by the King James at the same timeframe I saw the duo at Hess. She was slender with light brownish long hair. She looked okay at a distance...30ish. She gave me the look, the nod and then the little wave as I was driving by, eye-balling her. So, she's definitely a provider.

I passed on both sightings as I am saving my energy towards tonight's session with the wifey, LOL! I was surprise though that there were no takers with Stephanie. She stood there at the parking lot for a good 20-25 minutes until I left the scene with nobody picking her up...you guys are either slackin' or missing out on a good BBBJ ($25). :-) I am guessing they are staying at the Ramada, and probably alternate between that hotel, the King James and the Thrift Inn during the course of the week. The warmer weather is bring them back slowly but surely.

Be careful and keep on having fun out there.

Such A Beast
02-24-04, 07:53
Cruised Jefferson thru Madiosn about 11 pm. Saw a possible after Dressden near best value inn. slim blond chick. Saw a fat wsw in front of super 8 with another. Must have been mary and stephanie. ON madison from 48 to 40th st it was pick and choose bc there must have been 4-5 bsw. I was kinda suprised, most had that strung out look or were fat, but there was a decent looking one about a 6. Tall and light skinned with glasses. Plan to revisist and see her availability

Doc Sail
02-24-04, 11:29
Cruised Jefferson from Mercury to Dresden and back down to the Interstate about 6:30 to 7PM and saw nothing. Took a trip to Portsmouth and went down Chataqua. Saw 1 BSW near the end of Broad St near London but on closer look decided hand would be better. Here's hoping warmer weather will bring some out.

Would like to find Vanessa that was mentioned a while back, if anybody knows here whereabouts or contact info.

Seva Lurker
02-28-04, 15:03
Well, I was out for a while late this morning and early afternoon. Did the usual Jefferson cruise and saw two WSW's. One was the red head I saw a week or so ago standing around the King James lot. She was walking south on Jefferson around Main street with an older looking guy. She kept looking back over her sholder to see who was approaching.

The other was in the King James lot, walking around. She's in her late 30's and with a bulky sweater and red jacket, it was hard to tell much else about her. She had short brown hair and may have been kind of stocky or chubby.

Both were gone within ten minutes, either picked up or in their rooms.

Fun Sex
03-03-04, 03:44
Guys,

I was on Jeff. Ave. tonight about 12am. It was great out there. I saw 1 BSW near 40th Street, 1 BSW in front of Super 8, and 1 WSW near Best Value Inn. I would rate the BSWs about 2,3. The WSW about 4 rating.

I drove back and forth couple of times and I saw a WSW stood in front of King James. She waved and I stopped. Her name is Gina. She want a Jackson for BBBJ. I asked her if she can give me BBBJTCWS. She doesn't want to swallow. Well, she took me to the back and gave me a nice BBBJCIM for $25. According to her, she has couple of friends are working and are staying at King James. BTW, Gina wear a long black leather jacket.

I didn't see any LE out there, but still, be careful.

Have fun and be safe out there,

FunSex

TheKing
03-08-04, 04:01
I picked up a potential thief Sunday morning of Jefferson Avenue. I was driving home after not seeing anything worthwhile on Warwick or Jefferson up near the motels. She is a WSW who said her name is Merra. She was walking around 50th street at 4am. After picking her up and working a deal, oral for $20, she says I need to pull my pants all the down to the floor of the car. I knew what she was doing but I don't keep anything in my pockets or any where close to the girl. She begins to do her business and I can feel her going through my pants. There was nothing there, so I just let her dig around. When she didn't find anything she started digging around the console looking for anything. She even opened the ashtray and tried to passed it off as an accident. Once her searching became futlile she actually did a pretty good job of satisfying me. She was white, looked about 40ish, and was a little heavy. Remember don't keep anything valuable where the girl can reach it. Many will take anything they can get their hands on.

VA John Doe
03-14-04, 23:52
I have been away from the hobby for awhile, but the warm weather has brought me back. I cruised up and down Jefferson from Dresden to 41st on Friday night ~11pm. I saw a couple of potential BSWs, but nothing to my tastes. There was a pretty hefty LE presence I saw at least 3 or 4 different cars pulled over or my run, be careful out there.

I did have one encounter a couple of weeks ago that I neglected to report. I picked up a WSW named Cinnamon on Jefferson just past the King James. She was late 40s, brownish red hair, big tits and on the chunky side, I'd say a 4 at best. She was staying at the Thrift Inn. I was in desperate need of service so I gave her a jackson for a BBBJCIM. Her skills were quite good and she had a lot of enthusiasm. I'd give her an 8 on her oral skills which I would recommend, but she looked a little too used up for me to consider anything else.

Such A Beast
03-28-04, 05:42
There is some activity on Warwick Blvd. Mostly between Colony Blvd and Denbigh Blvd with emphasis between colony and Bland. Scored with a older BSW, kinda heavyset and very talkative. About a 4. $40 for half and half. Service about a 5. Would of been nice if she had a room or something. I don' t like the car thing. Have seen a few WSW's in this area also.

Also had a BSW around Jefferson and about 60th st across from Majik City. $40 for fs. 4 on scale, but 7 in service. Way to talkative for my taste though.

Good luck and safe cruising.

Member #4074
03-28-04, 13:37
We need to resurrect our beloved NN board. So, I'll start. Sunday, just before noon by Mercury and Jefferson (where else, right) saw 22-year old Michelle. She is about a 4 close-up on the SW scale, but friendly enough. I took some shots at a distance just in case she won't allow a close-up.

She charges $20 for an excellent slow and deep BBBJWTC no swallow. True enough, she wouldn't let me take a close-up shot. Funny story: she says her black boyfriend got shot and killed two weeks ago (it was in the news...dunno), so she's strapped for some cash. She plans to stay at the Super Eight.

Member #4074
03-28-04, 13:40
Here's more Michelle pics.

Member #4074
03-28-04, 13:44
I hope y'all don't mind lookin' at street shots of SWs. More Michelle...

Member #4074
03-28-04, 13:44
One more...

Member #4074
03-28-04, 13:45
And more. Tell me when to stop, LOL!

Member #4074
03-28-04, 13:56
Thrift Inn Update:

It seems that there were a few girls hangin' around the Thrift Inn today. Besides Kat, the regular and a -1 on the looks scale, there were a couple that I saw waiting for cash donations at around noon. I also saw a beauty at the second floor (room facing the road), but I couldn't follow-up because she went back inside her room, and I didn't see her again...I was busy getting a blowjob from Michelle, LOL! And by the time I got back around the Thrift Inn, I saw housekeeping cleaning her room; must've checked out when I was busy. This one was nice and had a decent rack. She was wearing a brown t-shirt at the time I saw her. Pls. keep a look out for this one; she looked good.

As for Kat, it seems that she is the only 'constant' in the Thrift Inn scene. All year round, I saw this WSW. In my two and half years here in Virginia, I've seen Kat moved her way south from the James River Hotel in Warwick to the Mercury/Jefferson scene. Apparently, she gives a decent BBBJ, but she's too ugly for me to pick up though. The only thing about Kat is that she and Vanessa are friends. So, one of you mongers needs to take one for the team, pick up Kat, give her some business, and ask her where the heck Vanessa is.

Member #4074
03-28-04, 19:49
When I saw this blonde newcomer a couple of days ago, she was walking from Subway with her sandwich towards her motel. Didn't even bother looking at traffic, so I thought at that time, she's a regular citizen...until today.

I spotted her again at about 2:30 PM and this time around, she was obviously looking at the cars. I managed to take a couple of digital shots as she was passing by my parked car and hopped into another monger's SUV.

She works the Dresden and Jefferson scene and actually stays at the motel near that intersection-besides the steak place. Looks like she 's got a pretty decent looking body. I apologized for the poor quality as I took the shot through the car windshield, combined with poor outside lighting (cloudy skies).

Member #4074
03-28-04, 19:51
Another picture of the blonde newcomer who was working the Dresden/Jefferson area. Shot taken around 2:30 PM.

TheKing
03-29-04, 03:15
First off: Ho Chaser you are the man! Those are some nice pics.

I've been cruising Warwick Blvd for about a year now. I usually cruise between Oyster Pt. and the area around the Tudor Inn. This area is hit and miss--more miss than anything else. The area around the James River Motel used to be pretty good but the owners turned it into some kind of halfway house due to pressure from the community. This is the area "Such a Beast" wrote about. It has really cut into activity. I was a fan of Warwick because it had a variety of SWs--latinas, blacks, and whites. I found some jewels up there. There were alot of welfare types that didn't usually walk the streets but needed some quick cash. I've cruised the last few weekends and haven't seen anything up there. I think I will give up there and concentrate on Jefferson.

Member #4074
04-04-04, 12:23
Well, I finally was able to get a name on that blonde newcomer that I saw last Sunday: Becky. I picked her up in the same area today just before noon and I paid for a BBBJ with no CIM for $20. She's very friendly and accommodating, and got her permission to post her contact info. She's currently staying at the Welcome Inn Efficiencies near the intersection of Dresden and Jefferson. Phone is 599-6193 Ext. 407. Please call early mornings or after 11 PM since she has a regular evening job as a waitress; tell her where you got her info from (internet) and you're in business.

More particulars: Becky is 48 years old! She has no kids. So, her pussy is still in good condition, according to her, LOL! As you can see in those pictures that I took last weekend, she seems to have a decent body underneath those clothing. According to her, she's a health nut and has no stretch marks of any kind. Please verify this for me.

More: Becky tells me that one of the waitresses she works with (26 y.o. white girl) has been talking to her about making some extra money servicing us mongers outside her regular job. I told Becky that she should set this up as soon as the phone calls start coming in.

Please let us know how this potential duo team develops. You can PM me if you want to check them out in person at their regular jobs during the evening hours. They both work at a restuarant in the Oyster Point area.

Saucy Jack
04-06-04, 06:27
Ho_Chaser,

I can say as a long time lurker and very occasional poster, that you are the man! Your posts are always helpful and this latest batch of reports, well, too good to pass up. Gonna have to see if I can find Michelle as I know that area (Jeff from Merc to Denbigh) VERY well and she looks and sounds like quite a bit of fun. Kinda wanna see that body under the clothes. Gotten a few there myself but yeah, Michelle looks like fun. Wouldn't mind checking out this 26 y.o. waitress friend of Becky's as well in her work setting but of course I know that's probably relatively priviledged info for more established members. If that's the case, I'll do my best to contribute and perhaps I can get her work info to see what's up. Anything I can do to help with the achieving of this "dynamic duo," let me know. :)

Member #4074
04-06-04, 18:33
Saucy Jack, et al:

Thanks for the kind words and the compliments both publicly and via PM. Now, back to business. I saw Michelle again around 12:45 PM today walking from the Thrift Inn towards the King James where she got picked up by three dudes in a car...what's up with that? It seems like she's 'active' during the noonish hours which interestingly coincides with the motels' normal check-out times.

I tried picking her up, but I wasn't aggressive enough to convince her that I was trying to pick her up, so she just walked by pass my car...dammit! I am a little shy picking up ho's during the day-light hours, especially in front of the lunch-time crowd on Jefferson and Mercury. I wouldn't want one of the guys from my workplace spotting my car and seeing me trying to pick up a SW, LOL! That'll be embarrassing indeed.

Member #4074
04-06-04, 18:36
Here's her walking pass my car at the light. I didn't want to honk and see all these folks in the other vehicles watch me pick up an obvious WSW.

Member #4074
04-06-04, 18:38
Michelle again. Shot taken around 12:45 PM, Jefferson and Mercury.

9:00 PM - Just an update instead of starting a new post. I picked up 30ish redhead, Lynn over at the Thrift Inn and got a standard BBBJ for $20...nothing to brag about, kinda rushed. I saw her earlier at the same time I saw Michelle. Honestly, I was really hunting for Michelle tonite, but settled for Lynn after about an hour of lookin' and waiting...no joy. However, I was able to get the 411 on Michelle. Lynn verified to me that Michelle is definitely staying at the Thrift Inn.

Another intel I got from Lynn tonite: Vanessa is currently in jail for probation violation (sigh).

Member #4074
04-06-04, 18:44
Now this picture was taken from the parking lot of the Family Dollar Store just a few blocks east of Mercury on Jefferson around the same timeframe I saw Michelle. In fact, I was cruisin' the neighborhood trying to look for her again after she got picked up by three dudes in a car when I spotted this lady.

Now, the question: is she a provider? Dunno...didn't wait to find out.

Member #4074
04-06-04, 18:45
New Talent? Or just a regular lady?

Member #4074
04-06-04, 18:47
Last one for you guys to think about. I saw her face and she rated about a 4...mid to late 30ish; she definitely has a better backview.

Such A Beast
04-07-04, 00:01
Driving through Jefferson around lunch time. I think I saw ho chaser's buddy Kat. I could tell by the black sweat pants she was wearing bc it matched a previous pic posted. I agree she's not much to look at, but she was definitely giving the look.

Those were some good pics of Michelle. I"ll be on the lookout for her. Even when I"m not looking, I like to cruise the area to see some newbies, or someone that's worthwhile. That's a rarity to see a real looker, and if she looks to good - there's got to be concern for possible LE.

Such A Beast
04-09-04, 01:55
The streets were jumping today even with heavy LE presence. Coming back from OV after already scoring once, decided to test the waters and see what was out in NN. Met WSW ""Gina". 5 on looks, body, and service. Very talkative, and told me much more than I ever wanted to know about her. About 5'6" with curly blond hair and slim. Picked her up by accident. Saw a very attractive BSW on Jefferson and the 7-11 arond 70th. Went on back street to make u-turn and there she was on side street. Exchanged looks and she ran over to car and got in. Requested 2 jacksons for FS and agreed if she could bring to completion twice. After 1st round, she threw the towel in and said she'd give me $10 back. Well I never, this is a first. Said I was damaging her livelihood, and she couldn't handle another round. What a ego boost. I've been told I"m large in the past, but when a working girl tells you that and gives money back - wow. All around she was a good sport, but very hillarious. When discussing FS, she had the audacity to offer a money back guarantee if not satisfied. Tonight was a night to remember if you'll also see my Norfok post. Kat was out in front of King James also.

Zepplin
04-09-04, 20:57
Called Becky on Mon and then proceded to verify Ho_Chaser's report first hand, well it's 100 percent correct right down to the no marks & real tight pussy. You just wouldn't believe. In fact so good I fogot to ask about her friend that might be looking to make a few extra bucks, guess I'll have to go back huh? Sorry for the late post, thanks for the info Ho Chaser.

Member #4074
04-11-04, 10:43
Happy Easter everyone! I am currently overseas and was in Rome the other night. I posted my usual report and pics and some moronic Italian dude had the audacity to tell me I should stop posting pictures and that I should "change subject". That's a first for me...I figured I was contributing good info to "his" board in Rome. Nevertheless, I gave him some choice words publicly.

Must be a euro thing. Be safe and keep the excellent reports coming. I'll be home in two weeks.

Ho_Chaser out.

Capt JB
04-11-04, 13:20
Saturday night around midnight I was in 15000 block of Warwick Blvd. and saw 2 wsw in the 7-11 parking lot. When I pulled into the parking lot I noticed a NNPD car on the side of the 7-11. At this time the ladies had gone into the 7-11as a light rain had started. I started into the 7-11 just as 2 NNPD officers came around the building and entered the store. They went right to the ladies and asked them for ID which both seemed to have left home without.

I could not hear the whole conversation but the LE seemed to be making an issue over them not having ID. They ended up leaving with the cops in the police car. Not sure what if any charges were placed. I bought a loaf of bread and bag of chips as if this was the purpose of my stop at the store. I asked the clerk what was going on and he said the two were working girls who had been told to move on but did not and I think he called the LE on them. Rain picked up and I did not see anything elese in the area.

Zepplin
04-13-04, 18:29
Ok got back with Becky for another visit :) and just had to ask about her friend. She told me her friend has some family issues right now but plans to be available in the near future. So when she does I'll help get the word out.

Such A Beast
04-14-04, 01:37
Today was a very slow day. Saw an obvious WSW on Warwick Blvd. Didn't really get a close up bc by the time I turned around there was already 3 cars waiting for her approach so I passed.

Decided to head down Jefferson all the way to Madison and the streets were dead. A lot of LE. Coming back around to Warwick there was a BSW across the street from MCI. Circled a few times and tried to p/u on side street, but she wouldn't come to vehicle and she was to far out on main road. To obvious, so just decided to call it a night.

Seva Lurker
04-14-04, 06:25
Beast my man,

Where on Warwick did you see the WSW? Around MCI like the BSW or further up the road like the ones Capt JB spotted?

Capt JB
04-14-04, 11:45
Had been trying to reach Becky for several days but each time I called the motel and entered her room number I would get a message that the extention was busy. I finally reached her on Tuesday afternoon and we agreed to meet at her place at 6:30 that evening.

I asked her about the phone being busy all the time and she told me that the motel only has 2 incoming phone lines which can transfer calls to a room. If any 2 persons in the motel have an incoming phone call everyone else calling will get the busy message. Just have to keep calling guys.

Becky is a nice looking lady for her age and took care of business. She later advised me that her young friend was also working now and that if I wanted 2 girls at one time they could handle that. Cost would be $60 per girl. Her friend has her own place as she went back with her husband who is deployed for 6 months with the military. Becky is thinking about moving in with her.

Such A Beast
04-15-04, 00:06
Farther down Warwick, but before the Tudor Inn. Think between the Econo Lodge and the shopping center with Food Lion. Wasn't expecting to see one in this area. I was cruising down towards Tudor Inn and saw her on the other side of the street. Took me by suprise, bc she had that stroll. Wasn't hawking any cars driving by, but obviously walking very slow and going nowhere. I could have picked her up, but where she was, was right on the main road and there were no side streets. I just dont' like picking up directly on the main road.

I think Warwick is a good backup. I know last Fri. during the day, there was a lot of activity on the streets. I don't know if maybe bc it's Spring Break or the warmer weather. There was this hot young blond chick across from the MCI gas station with the classic hitchhiker thumb. At least a 7 in looks with a nice tight body. Don't know if working or not, but definitely worth p/u and giving a ride just to see what the hell is going on. I had to pass bc the significant other was riding with me, but that's always when you see the best opportunites.

Bingoboy
04-18-04, 13:32
I finally saw Becky this morning and everything others have written is true, especially the tightness. Only negative is that she asked me if I had a condom. Fortunately, I did. I don't know if that would have limited the possibilities otherwise or if she had one just in case.

Here's some more on her friend. Her name is Shia and they work together at their real job. As Capt JB wrote, it would be $60 each for the two together. She said they usually come back to her place after work, so any double fun would have to be after 11 at night.

Her description of Shia included "She's had a boob job."

Capt JB
04-19-04, 12:55
Cruised Warwick Blvd. Fri night from Colony up to Merry Oaks finding nothing. After I pulled out of the 7-11 at Merry Oaks I did see a possible wsw who was walking south bound on Warwick. She crossed over into the 7-11 and was immediatly picked up by another monger. Left there and went down to Jefferson & Mercury, no sign of life, just LE. Stopped by the Pondersoa Bar at Briarfield and Jefferson area. Had a drink and left, no action. Moved up Jefferson to TG's Bar at Ivy Farms Shop ctr. No working girls but ended up meeting a nice lady for free. Going to cost me a boat ride.

I spoke with Becky's friend Saturday afternoon but she could not come out and play as she had family visiting from out of town. Told me to check back with her in a couple days.

Saturday evening I went up Warwick from Menchville to the 7-11 at Merry Oaks. Saw nothing but LE. Left there and went down to Jefferson and Mercury. Nothing in the motel parking lots or by the What a burger. Came back up Jefferson and took a right onto Morris Dr. by the Hess Station. Went one block and did a U turn and spotted a wsw coming out of the Hess Station. Sat at the stop sign long enough for her to reach the corner and asked her "whats going on?". She got in car and told me her name was Michelle. She did not look like the Michelle whose pic is posted. Tall, skinny, brown hair, and looks were about a 3. She was friendly and did give good service BBBJCIM. Attitude was good and thank goodness it was dark. Anyway she took care of business with no hassles.

Zepplin
04-23-04, 18:30
Good and bad: The good went out this afternoon and picked up a wsw around Jeff & Mercury area got a decent but rushed f/s service. Things were fine until I pulled out and the she starts to freak out , then I see why, the damn rubber broke. So she is cuss'in at me & etc so I told her yea sure I bought this thing knowing it was going to break right? Yea right. She opened it up and put it on me an we saw it was good to go just a few min before... as I said we were a bit rushed so it hadn't been on that long and she was not tight sooo. Too bad too cause she was halfway decent looking and knew alot of the local talent. I thought I hit the informational gold mine. Figured I'd get some good info but nooo. She was pissed and trying to get clean. When I first picked her up we rode around a little and started to go her friends house. As we went down the road she was pointing the girls out there were 3 in about 5 min on call :) Figures when you got one in the car the others are all over the place lol. Today must be monger payday! lol Today was the day, but turned to shit when the f***** thing broke. She told me two of her friends died last year from aids and she had always tried to be careful, well so was I but it's done now. Shit. today had the best action I've seen all week. What the hell ...missed out on finding out about her friend too. What the f***. Now I guess I'll be shopping for the unbreakable cover ... I'd laugh except it an't funny when it happens to you cause you just never know. I've always used my own supply since it's my dick the thing is protecting. I guess it's good she freaked out, a sign she halfway tries to have protective sex. what a F**** up day. Also earlier in the week I saw a girl who looks like a pic a few posts back. Young with black hair. Just missed her around the T.I. area, another guy picked her up before I could get turned around. But she's here in town :) Later guys.

Capt JB
04-25-04, 03:19
MONGERS BEWARE: Something is going on with Becky's friend, Shya. She's not keeping her end of the bargin. If you go with her don't pay her til you finish but I suggest you keep away from her. She has lost Becky's endorsement. I saw Becky at around 2:30 THIS MORNING. She says she can't explain Shya's actions but is not going to reccomend her any more.

On the other side of this coin Becky took care of business with no problems.

Zepplin
04-25-04, 11:45
Late night action was fair to almost not worth it. Around 4am the only action was around Madison. saw about five bsw's but two wouldn't count. Picked up one of the better looking ones, hot bod but not a cutie from the neck up .... I figured I wouldn't be seeing much of her face anyway :) so we're riding along and she asks what I want. I told her bj and she says how much will you pay. I said the regular price .2 and she said I get .4 for my bj's and you can drop me off at the corner. At least she didn't slam the door. There was another tall bsw wearing a tiiiiiight black mini & heels but she had a scruffy guy following behind her about 10 paces. It's not my favorite part of down but it's funny how supply and demand work.

nuhomet
04-26-04, 10:07
Got a room at the Trift Inn Saturday afternoon. I managed to hook up with Vanesa, Michelle, some brunette chick standing in front of Motel 8, & Michelle again. I've done this a couple times this month with mixed results. I did manage to find two different "gofers." Megal and Eddie both would search every room looking for wsw for me. At $5 a girl it kept me from wandering the hotels. They also convinced the girls I was not LE. The manager knows me now and gives me the same room over looking the street on the second floor. Not alot of LE. They would drive through the parking lot every couple of hours.
I can say that the Trift Inn is not a very safe palce to hang your hat at night. In the afternoon it is not too bad. Only had a problem with one strung out guy... his bark was much worse than his bite. (I looked in his room when I walk past. I guess that is some drug addict code of conduct I missed.)
So I had a nice Saturday afternoon.... pussy and What-A-Burger. Can't beat that combo.

Member #4074
04-26-04, 10:27
The Ho's are definitiely back in the Thrift Inn. I picked up Michelle at around 10 AM today and got my usual BBBJCIM for $20. Michelle also informed me that Vanessa is definitely out of jail and is staying at the same property. Good for her. I wonder how long she'll be out until they lock her up again?

I spotted about five WSWs this morning. I guess they're all looking for rent money. Saw two 'new' WSWs in the area...and then again...I just got back in town just last night. LOL!

Be safe, and try getting Vanessa's room number while she's still available. I heard from Michelle that the police were looking for her and Kat last night. It's just a matter of time.

BJ_PLease
04-26-04, 15:34
Capt JB,

Whats the word with this girl? Did you have a bad experience with her? I tried to get a hold of her but she was very rude and very short, and didn't rub me the right way over the phone. I didn't set anything up based off our phone conversation.

Any experience would be great.

Doc Sail
04-26-04, 21:16
Wednesday of last week I met a failly interesting wsw named Cinnamon. No spring chicken, a little heavy, but very good oraql skills and very enthusiastic. Very concerned that she was giving a good value, and returned a checkbook that I dropped. Was in front of King James about 6:45PM, A good experience for a jackson.

Member #4074
04-26-04, 22:50
VANESSA REPORT PART 3:

Well, she's definitely back! Currently staying at the Thr-Rift Inn, room 119 (it's at the back parking lot area, ground floor). The motel's number is 838-6852.

An alternate contact number is a cell phone belonging to her friend: 329-4289. Her friend can tell you her whereabouts and/or take a message if she's not in her room. She said that she's planning to transfer to the Ramada across the street as soon as she gets enough money.

I picked her up walking to the Hess with Michelle at about 10 PM when the rains subsided a bit. According to her, Michelle and her are friends. Although they're not roommates, if you plan it right, you may get both of them at the same time.

Enjoy.

Sincerely,
Her Pimp

Capt JB
04-27-04, 15:14
BJ_PLEASE

Shya was supposed to meet me Saturday night around 11:30 after she got off from the I-Hop but did not show. I called her and she said she was running a little late but was coming for sure.

Called her again at 12:30 and got nothing but voice mail. She never showed. After 2AM I took the business to another provider. I asked her girlfriend what was going on with her and she told me that she was not sure but she was not taking care of business. Always in a big rush if she showed at all. Suggested that I leave Shya alone as she was getting complaints on her and was not going to reccmmend her again. I think maybe she has a husband, a boyfriend, and is still trying to do a little business on the side.

Zepplin
04-27-04, 19:24
Talked to Becky again, it is as Capt JB posted. Too much talent around to mess with an unreliable. Hey Doc was Cinnamon wearing a dark blue sweat suit?

Doc Sail
04-28-04, 10:45
Saw Becky for the first time last night and she was a keeper. I can't believe that her face looks like 48 tough years, but not the worst I've seen, but her body is 20 years younger. If you saw her from the neck down you would swear she is 30. A definite will repeat. Thanks to all the posters that reccomended her.

Zepplin, she could have been wearing that. I wasn't paying that much attention. It was a dark outfit.

Still Looking
04-28-04, 18:59
Hi guys; I have not had much luck in the Richmond area so I took a little trip down your way. Thought I would try some of Ho_Chaser's advice and try to catch up with Vanessa. I have to admit she has a very nice body and can really work that butt doggie style. The only thing that was a distraction were those tattos. I very quickly got over that once the pounding began. She still has the same phone numbers but she has changed to room 250 now. Thanks Ho_Chaser great advice! Now if I could only find something that nice in Richmond.

Mickman
04-29-04, 14:52
Hey board,

I am not a regular poster, but a very frequent lurker and on occasion a monger. Thought I would let myself be known. This board is a great tool in helping. Thanks all. I traveled the Ave. today, nice day, around 1:00 PM. Dead, period. From Dresden to 35th.

Member #4074
04-30-04, 10:12
Hooked up with Michelle this morning; I got my usual BBBJCIM for $20. Her and Vanessa now share a room at the Ramada. Vanessa apparently does most of her work at night, while Michelle tries to earn her money during the morning and afternoon hours. To respect her request for privacy, I won't post their room number.

I discovered some 'logistical issues'. Michelle has a young daughter who attends school 0800 - 1630 (that's 4:30 PM) Mon - Fri. During those times Michelle works, but will not bring the mongers to their Ramada room. Vanessa, on the other hand, can't bring her mongers in their room as well at night because Michelle's daughter is now home from school. So, either us mongers provide our own 'rooms-by-the-fuck' or they do, or do them in our vehicles.

I am intrigued with Michelle and I am interested in pursuing FS. When dressed up, she looks and sounds like a 'low-end' Mariah Carey...her speaking voice, I mean, LOL. She got that bass-y voice like Mariah's. I am gonna have to play this by ear and see if they can make future arrangements for FS requests.

Since she won't allow me to take close-up photos of her, I have to resort to some long shots.

Member #4074
04-30-04, 10:18
Here's another photo of Michelle aka 'Mariah Carey'. Shot taken around 9:20 AM this morning.

nuhomet
04-30-04, 11:22
I screwed Michelle twice last week. Her head is better. She's not bad for a WSW. Heard a rumor that the last guy to try to score with Michelle's kid (6yrs old) got thrown threw a window by the local guys. Got that from a WSW that hangs out in front of Motel 8. Don't know if it is true, but Social Services really should get that kid out of there.
I have an idea that might work for Michelle and/or Vanesa. Offer to supply the room in exchange for f/s. That way you are getting a deal($35 f/s) and they get a "safe room" they can turn tricks in all day. I did that a couple of times in Richmond. Just make sure the room is in THEIR name and is not on your credit. April does this with one of her regulars. That way it would be easier for ALL of us. Having your own room or hopping into strange cars? Even a Crack head should see that as a deal?

Maybe not, three less rocks might be too much to ask.

nuhomet
04-30-04, 17:05
Speaking of April.... I stopped seeing her after she started to get regular beatings. Anyone seen her recently? Is she still alive or has her dealer finally killed her? I've seen no messages about her in several months.

Capt JB
05-02-04, 02:52
Went down to the Thrift Inn on Jefferson Thursday evening. Drove behind the motel and saw Michele in the parking lot. Seemed to be having a problem with her kid. Said she was busy. Saw another wsw cross over from the service station but by the time I got turned around she was gone. Gave up and went home.

Sat night rode up Warwick to Ft. Eustis with no sightings. Went back down to Jefferson & Mercury with no sightings at the Thrift Inn or Motel 6. Stopped at TG's Bar for a couple drinks but found nothing to take out. Finally left there around 1 am and headed up Jefferson where I spotted Becky at the pay phone in front of the 7-11 at corner of Jefferson & Dresden Dr. Stopped and talked with her and she asked me to wait 15 min and meet her at her room. Did this and she took care of business very well. Lots of LE on Jefferson tonight, may have run the gals around the Thrift inn inside plus some light showers off & on.

Fun Sex
05-02-04, 21:52
Guys,

As Ho_Chaser mentioned, Michelle apparently has a daughter, and I actually saw Venessa and her picked up her daughter right around 4:30pm across from Ramada couple of times. Anyhow, I just want to give my 2 cent in about picking up Venessa or Michelle. So far, I don't see any problem. However, a week ago while Venessa stay at Thrift-Inn, I got stopped by couple of local guys and I didn't like that at all. Someone mentioned that Venessa stayed in room 119 at Thrift-Inn, but I saw her with another black girl in room 219, right on top of 119. Anyhow, I wouldn't go back there again myself. So, be careful if you go back there.

Be safe,

Fun Sex

Member #4074
05-02-04, 23:14
Well, well...its seems that Michelle may have found a night time babysitter after all. I spotted her trolling by the Best Value Inn tonite. FYI, this the third time I've seen her on or near that motel.

I took this shot using my camera's night vision feature. Sorry for the poor quality as I was across the street from her.

Member #4074
05-02-04, 23:17
Here's another shot with a lot less light. She's wearing the same black skirt, but with a lighter colored top. I did a fly-by passed her just to confirm that it is her - positive identification! It seems that maybe her and Vanessa are not really 'full-time' roommates after all.

Zepplin
05-03-04, 03:40
No wonder I didn't see Vanessa or Michelle. I was looking on the wrong side of the road. LOL So they migrated across the street! Was out Fri evening but did not find much. Sat morning I went out to run some errands (of course I had to go down Jeff.) and a car wash every other block. Nothing out at the motels. Damn thought I could find one looking to make rent money. Went further south and there's a young bsw in tight gym clothes shak'in her ass all over. She had to be high as a kite, doubled back just to check and on the way saw another bsw not quite as built but not making a show either. I smile at her and u turn again. Pull up and her tits are sticking out above the top of her blouse ...oh yeah. Has a short jean mini and knee high black boots. So she gets in and I say damn girl right in front of a church?? (big church at Jefferson). Young hot body, tall thin, firm B tits. So her name is Indy and she says what do you want. I say deep throat action. So as we drive down a residental road. she said here's a demo and the next thing I know she is blow'in me right there. So I said you got a room. She said yeah. But I have to pay. She says .3 I say .2 and she said ok. Takes me to a little apt. we go in the bathroom and gives excellent service. Whew if I see her again I will definatly repeat. Good looks, good attitude, good service. Can you believe that? Or was that just a damn good dream. Got to find her again! She did not want to give any contact info.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

nuhomet
05-03-04, 12:06
Got a room at The Rift Inn on Sunday afternoon. Vanesa was wandering around. Told me she was "roomless." Donated $20 to her "get a room fund." (Did recieve a gift for my donation.) Traffic was very slow. I ran in to an UGLY & OLD wsw named Rhonda. What a scam artist. Sent her looking for another girl. She and that guy Eddie brought back a 50/50 white/ blk girl named Lulu. (Both ended up charging me a "finders fee.") Really cute, looked almost Latino. She acted REALLY funny...want to talk for a while before the business because she "can't have a decent conversation with these crackheads."

If you are willing to put up with her need for talk, it was very worth the wait....WOW! She is abit more pricey, but you get what you pay for. She demanded I not tell anyone what we did(bbbj...$30....oops.)

Ask around for Eddie. Older(mid 40) blk guy. Pretty straight up and he will search the whole of NN for a SW for you for $5.

Capt JB
05-03-04, 15:08
NUHOMET,

Speaking of April, last time I saw her was about 3 weeks ago at a motel on Mercury Blvd. in Hampton. It seems that she is dealing crack and had the stuff sitting out in the open. (She told me she was dealing) This did not make me feel to confortable as sooner or later her door is going to get crashed in by the boys in blue. I did her and got out of there and have not been back. I don't need that exposure.

Mark User
05-05-04, 09:10
Help a visitor from NC. I am not very familiar with some of the abbrev. on this bd. and I get confused sometimes between similar names in norfolk, newport, hampton.

SOooooo. If I am staying downtown Norfolk at the jefferson, where are some of the locations relative to your areas? I HAVE RTFFF but trying to make sense with mapquest is hard if you don't have a reference point to start!

You can pm if you feel more comfortable.

Thanks for any help in advance (and sorry for the multiple posting, but I don't know if all y'all read all the boards or just your town)

Such A Beast
05-06-04, 03:06
Why is it that when you're really cruising, you don't see sh**, but right after you score, SW's are all over the place. Started the route about midnight on Warwick to Jefferson to Madison to Shell Rd - yes all the known spots on Peninsula. Didn't see a thing. Got desperate and crossed the bridge to OV. Nothing on 1st loop on way back saw one BSW & WSW, but LE presence was to heavy and they were in populated area.

Came back and got lucky on Madison. BSW 6 all the way around. Slim but decent. Said her name was "Slow Motion" Negotiated FS for $20. I guess the best does come to those who wait.

And coming back up Jefferson after the deed, would you know I see about 3 SW's. 2 WSW near King James, and a very cute BSW in front of Motel 8. At least from a distance, but didn't have time to inspect.

Doc Sail
05-06-04, 21:51
Tried the loop up Jefferson about noon today, but nothing in sight. I would like to try Vanessa or Michelle, but have no contact info, and have not seen them out. I ended up calling Becky, and it was tghe usual good experience

Mark User
05-07-04, 07:22
have becky's hours changed? What are the times she is available?

Doc Sail
05-07-04, 11:44
I saw Becky yesterday and she asked me to post her number again. It is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. She is usually available after 6PM if you go to her place because the manager watches the premises and all visitors have to sign in.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to obtain this information. Thanks!

Member #4074
05-07-04, 14:30
It must have been Becky's day off yesterday. I saw her on the stroll at various times in the afternoon and at night. I wish all SW's have her 'work habits', LOL

Member #4074
05-07-04, 14:33
I must say, Becky's not bad for a 48-year old. Too bad, her BBBJ's needs more refining, LOL.

Member #4074
05-07-04, 23:35
Gave up trying to search for Michelle so I tried something new. I did a follow up on Capt JB's 4-11-04 report on the 15000 block of Warwick Blvd. and spotted this WSW working the Warwick and Beechmont intersection - near the 7-11 where Capt JB reported.

Later on, I spotted another WSW and tried to do U-turn to pick her up, but I lost her in traffic...maybe next time (sigh).

Member #4074
05-07-04, 23:38
This WSW has little tattooes on both her thighs; gave me the impression that she's an ex-con, but aren't most SW's anyways?

I wasn't too familiar with the area, i.e., where to park..and it was still light out, so I was hesitant to pick her up, plus them tattoes kinda intimidated me; she looked like a mean thug. I'll eventually will try her sooner or later.

May 8, 2004, 11:30 AM - Addendum:

Funny how I saw the same WSW at the bus stop with her husband/boyfriend over at the Hess Station in Mercury and Jefferson.

Seva Lurker
05-09-04, 17:53
Coming back from P-Town this afternoon, I cruised Jefferson. Time was around 3 PM. Saw one BSW on Jefferson walking back and forth between 72nd and around 75th. She was 30 something, fairly attractive in a pink outfit, pants and blouse.

The rest of Jefferson was dead.

Member #4074
05-09-04, 23:13
Cruise Report:

I am making a few assumptions for my report:

1. Becky must have quit her regular job since I've spotted her on several occassions walking up and down Jefferson during the afternoon and night - the last four days, at least. Walks from her motel up to as far as Jefferson and Main...that's a lot of walking.

2. Vanessa is no where to be found, at least not in the Thr-Rift Inn for the last two days. Is her friend's cell number still good? Probably got arrested again.

3. The area in Warwick and Beechmont is hit or miss as well, but I've seen at least two WSW's in the area.

4. Michelle is staying at the Economy Motel Suites (besides Best Value Inn). She seemed to have found someone who is willing to pay (or help pay) her rent, plus her expenses since she ignores me everytime I try to pick her up...and she knows my vehicle by now. Needless to say, I am assuming she's out of the SW scene until her funds run dry.

Capt JB
05-10-04, 16:27
Friday May 7 Cruised Jefferson from Main St. to Briarfield Rd. from 2 pm to 3 pm and only sighted 2 BSW around the Thrift Inn. Not much going on. A sheriff's car had just pulled out of the Thrift Inn and could be he spooked the ladies.

Sat May 8 Checked out Warwick from Beechmont Dr. to Judy Dr. Only spotted one WSW around Beechmont & Warwick and she was junk yard dog ugly. Went down to Jefferson & Mercury area and saw 2 BSW and 1 heavy WSW in area of the Thrift Inn & Hess Station. All were in the 2 - 3 range in looks.

Gave Becky a call a little after 11 pm and she told me she could no longer have visitors at her place. It seems that 5 black males chased her to the motel from the 7-11 across the street on Friday night. They tried to break down her door and ended up getting in a fight with 2 male residents of the motel. Police responded and the motel management told Becky that she can not have visitors so she is cooling things there for awhile. I picked her up and took her to one of my places. She can still take care of business if you have a place but not at her place.

Happy hunting

Doc Sail
05-10-04, 17:20
Ho-chaser,

You are right. Becky is no longer at her regular job. She told me she does much better working for us full time. She could improve her BBBJ, but her dedication to her job makes up for it.

Seva Lurker
05-11-04, 12:47
Was out on Jefferson between 11 and noon today. Spotted this one coming out of the King James. She meandered down Jefferson to Hilton (saw her sitting on the steps of the church there later). When I drove by the church, she looked, but it really was't "the look".

First try at posting a picture, so please bear with me if it doesn't show up.

Seva Lurker
05-11-04, 12:55
Well that obviously didn't work. Let's see now. Enter file name in the attach photograph box below this one (used the browse button to make sure I had the right file and it's not too big at 47K) and then click on submit message.

Okay one more time then I'm open to suggestions. :)

Doc Sail
05-11-04, 15:41
Tried to call Vanessas friends number today. Was told in no uncertain terms she did not know where Vanessa was, and to not call this number any more. If anyone has info on her or Michelle contact, please PM me.

Long Stroker
05-11-04, 22:46
I went by and saw Vanessa the weekend before last. I wasn't going to post on it because it was nothing special and I didn't feel I had any new information to offer. However, I see everybody up here is wondering where she is which reminded me of something she said when I saw her last. She said her friend was driving her to Texas where she was going to work for two weeks. After which she would return here. At the time I figured it was just the drugs talking. But since nobody here can seem to find her, maybe she really did take off.

LS

Tomcats
05-11-04, 23:03
Had business in NN on Monday evening, so I got a chance to cruise for a couple hours. It was just before dark. Madison from about 70somethin to about 48 St saw several BSW working. One grey haired old lady waved and yelled at me as I passed. One young looking BSW on Jefferson heading for the Madison area waved at me. She was wearing all pink and openly watching traffic. I had seen her a couple times already and gotten a wave, but really saw her close up as I was turning back onto Jeff and she was crossing the street. She looked pretty cute but VERY young.

Drove back and forth from that end down to the Economy Inn. Was about to give up when I passed a heavy set WSW near the King James running like hell to catch someone. I didn't see him, but she must have thought he was gonna leave cause she was hoofing it. Blonde and fairly nice looking she inspired me to keep up the hunt. I took a pass through the pk lot at the James and caught the eye of a white girl sitting on the hood of a car. She started to follow as I drove by, so I pulled around the corner and waited. It was getting dark, so all I could really tell was white, thin, reddish hair. She got in and asked the standard "are you a cop?" Then said, "You have to prove it. Touch me." That's a first for me. I was forced to fondle her very nice tits to prove I was not LE. Said her name was Gina and she had a place on J. Clyde. She wanted to stop and tell her "backup" she was going back to the room. That was a little uncomfortable. Big white guy sitting in a beat up old pickup. She said he wouldn't bother us, just watching out for her. We stopped to get her something to eat at that Chinese place, then out to her place. The pickup truck was in the parking lot when we got there and she said again it was cool. Still made me a little nervous.

Went in and locked up. There was a bolt and a chain, so I felt a little better. I checked out the head and when I came out, she had changed into a sexy gown; another first for me. Got my first good look at Gina and I have to say she is absolutely gorgeous. Her face shows a few years from the smoke making it a 6, but she has a slender good-looking body with really nice b tits and long slender legs. If you like slender, you couldn't do better. I gave her 3 jacks without even asking and she got down to business. She warmed me up really nice then said she didn't keep condoms. Asked if I had one which was kind of annoying. She looked clean, but I'm not gonna stick my dick into one of these girls unprotected for nothin. Got a nice slow bj, then finished with a tittyfuck. Cleaned up and out the door. Pickup man still sitting outside.

Great looking girl, friendly and accomodating, talked a little much but that's OK with me. A little finicky about getting messy, no CIM. Overall experience was about a 7 cause I didn't get to fuck her. Said she's staying there for a couple more days and asked me to call. If I get a chance to do, I'll bring my own raincoat and try to get you guys a pic. Look for Gina in the parklot at the James, maybe by an old beat up pickup. Loose floppy clothes will hide that gorgeous body. It's worth picking her up just to get a look.

Take care,

TC

Mickman
05-12-04, 09:25
Was out yesterday evening and thought I would make the cruz. Started at J. Clyde going downtown. Spotted this lady walkng by Winston townhouses. Rode past and said, hey that looks like Becky. Thanks to the pics. So I turned around in the Red Barn lot and came out on to the Ave. I asked if she needed a ride? She said sure. Well it was Becky with her slight country accent. We went down the Ave and found a slow road and I stopped. Told her I wanted a BJ. She said, got anything to catch with. So we started. Not the best, but she had some nice titties that felt like a 20 year olds. No sag, they have got to fake. She asked if I was close. Pulled it out of her mouth and put most of it on the napkin. I had to clean the rest myself. BBBJ leaves something to be improved. She should be better for her age. Wonder how FS is? Dropped her off by the Texaco.

Member #4074
05-12-04, 20:55
MICHELLE UPDATE:

Well, well, well...guess who's back working? LOL! Yeah, I spotted her walking just passed the Rey Azteca Mexican Restaurant parking lot at about 8 PM tonite, and parked my vehicle in front where she can see me. Waited to see if she'll walk over or not...and she did. Got my usual excellent BBBJCIM.

Michelle tells me that somebody stole all her and her daughter's clothes from their room, and is in need of money to buy clothes for her daughter. They are now staying with a couple who helps babysit her kid at the Green Oaks Motel and Efficiencies. It's the property right next to the Texaco Station (besides Subway) across from the Best Value Inn.

She provided me with a contact info which I will only give via PM to established (senior and regular both) members. All unknown members will be ignored. FYI, she gave the hours of 9Am - 4PM only. Mon thru Fri. The couple she is sharing this room knows what she does for a living. So, just ask for Michelle if they happen to answer the phone. As you all know, unless you can provide your own room, Michelle can only do BBBJ and not FS. I have to practice some discretion as I don't want every weirdo in the world calling her. Now, if you are able to establish contact, she recommends that you meet her at the Texaco and not at the motel itself.

As far as Vanessa is concern, Michelle informs me that she's back at the Thr-Rift Inn and the police is looking for her. So, get her while she's still available. It'll be just a matter of time until she's back in jail.

Member #4074
05-13-04, 21:03
When I saw Seva Lurker's first photo posting (good job...more please), I thought I recognize that WSW. This afternoon, I saw her by Mercury and Jefferson, and it was Julie. Apparently, she gained about 30 pounds from when we last saw her last summer, either from jail food or too much buffet! LOL.

If y'all don't remember, Julie was the one who had nice athletic lookin' legs and struts when she walks. Excellent $20 BBBJCIM back then. I hope she can still give the quality BBBJ's that she used to provide a year ago.

Member #4074
05-13-04, 21:06
Y'all please don't tell Michelle that I posted this. She didn't like the natural photo with no make-up. I promised her that I won't post it, he, he! Blow job was still excellent though.

Sorry about the greenish color; night vision shot, no flash needed.

Such A Beast
05-14-04, 12:42
Tomcat,

That sounds like the same "Gina" I p/u a few weeks ago. The FS is worth it if she can hang, but she isn't bad looking. I didn't get BBBTC, bc we just went into FS, but I didnt' have problems with anybody following or anything, so we had a chance to take our time. She was cool though and I haven't seen her walking in awhile.

Zepplin
05-15-04, 16:10
Fri nite I went out to "run an errand" and crusing down Jefferson I didn't see anything of interest. So I decide I have saved myself some money (rationalize no score) and just then I see what looks like a bsw on ther opposite side of the road. Well what the hell thought I'd better check so I got turned around and now she is walking the other direction (same side of road), a good sign. I pulled in at the car wash, turned around and eased up to sidewalk, damn if she didn't step right in front of me. She gets in the car. She is Shyana? and asks if I am a cop. Then says she needs to go to such and such street. I said ok and drive off. Then I asked if she needed anything else. She said she needed rent money and starts to ramble about .4, says she's got to have it all apoligetic cause she doesn't do this often etc. I told her to relax I was sure I could help her to get the rent and promised she would have it very soon. So I reach over and start playing with her tits. At the light I let her fondle me. Now she is giggling and says she doen't have a room but knows a safe place to park. She goes on and on about the rent and how nice of a guy I am to help her out :)) , She was telling me about people yelling at her from cars whistling etc. guess the cars going by were giving her a hard time. She told me where she lives twice but I only had on thing on my mind :) Come to find out she can't see well which is why she almost stepped in front of me earlier. She's 30's av height saggy tits little fat on her bones but great attitude. We park and she goes to work and I am happy yes definatly. Then I tell her climb up on me and ride me. She is getting off on the sex moaning and says "damn I should be paying you" I'm spanking that ass and really enjoying myself finally I bust a nut. Afterward we clean up with towelettes I now keep in the car. (pointer I picked up on the site) so she is all happy and ready for me to drop her off. I gave her the .4, she never did ask for the $$. A mediocre body but an 11 for attitude. She was apprecitavie of the extra couple of ones I gave her. I emptied my pockets and told her sorry I didn't have more. I would have gave her .6 but the rest of my money was locked up and I wasn't about to try and get it out. She is poor and maybe a little slow mentally, plus can't see hardly anything, so if you run across her I hope you treat her right. Not a user. She was alot of fun and seemed naive except when it came to action. She has straight black hair shoulder length hair had a white t and light blue jeans on. Pretty face. Around the car wash near the big church on Jeff. (same side). Maybe average in looks but when you turn out the lights watch out.

Z

Doc Sail
05-15-04, 21:46
about 2:30 today I was driving down Jefferson and had made 2 loops with nothing in sight when iI saw a wsw just past Subway. Her name was Sandy,visiting from Pascagoula, Miss. She was about a 3-4 but mini me was desperate. Service a 4 but she was picking her nose and was in another world the whole time. Spoke ok French. She is in room 112 of Colonial Court motel for the next few weeks and said it was ok to let you guys know it is ok to call. Need to get number from book or 411. She is staying with her "uncle", but he goes outside until she is done. OK, but not in a class with Becky. BTW, she said she saw Vanessa last night at Thrift Inn.

Seva Lurker
05-16-04, 15:12
Well now that I think I have the add photo's working, I spotted another lady meandering down Jefferson. Saw her yesterday as well, same outfit and all. Walking from around 40th to 73rd. As I'm not up to Ho_chasers distance shot standards, this is the best I could do.

Member #4074
05-16-04, 19:50
Sunday Cruise Report (4:15 - 6:30 PM):

The ho's were out around Mercury and Jefferson just before the rains hit. I saw Gina and another WSW by the King James. They immediately went to their rooms...were out for a second only. The other WSW was wearing shorts and looked decent at a distance. I also spotted a chunky skanky big saggy tittie WSW working out of the Thr-Rift Inn; she did one trick and went inside her room as well.

First photo opportunity occured around 4:30. This the second time I've seen this WSW - always around 4:30 pm and always walking southward. I've seen her get picked up last week. Nice body, mid to late 30's. The face is about a 5; it looked a little rough...the photos don't show it clearly as they were all taken across the street. I suspect that she works a regular job and makes some extra money on the walk home, sort of like Becky.

Member #4074
05-16-04, 19:52
I took these shots using my 'burst-3' mode. I'll post the ones that came out clear for everybody's viewing pleasure.

Member #4074
05-16-04, 19:52
Last burst sequence.

Member #4074
05-16-04, 19:54
Next burst shots. I'll post 2 out of 3 shots. She was crossing the street towards my direction and I shook the camera on the last burst shot trying to hide it before she sees me, LOL.

Member #4074
05-16-04, 19:55
And the second and last burst shot taken of the unnamed blonde WSW.

Member #4074
05-16-04, 20:01
The next WSW is "Crack Mom". I forgot her name. I had her several months ago when the pickings were really slim, and her BBBJ's was nothing worth reporting. Crack Mom drives this van and always parks it at the Ramada parking lot at the far corner.

She looks like any typical mother driving that van, and even doesn't look like a crack ho. The only reason I know is because she told me that she has a crack habit.

Member #4074
05-16-04, 20:04
After her first trick, I saw her again and parked for a second shot. She saw me parked and proceeded to walk towards my vehicle! She asked if I wanted a date or just looking. I said, "No thanks, just looking." After which I took this second photo of Crack Mama.

Member #4074
05-16-04, 22:01
TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM!

Against my better judgement (should've just called Michelle, sigh), I experimented and picked up that huge whale with big saggy titties, Brandie. Initially, before I can even utter a word, she says, "C-note". I then said that I just wanted head. So, she said, "$40". Then I countered with $20. She said, "Okay, but you owe me money".

She tried taking me to the Thr-Rift Inn telling me that her roommate is not in. FYI, I'll never go inside that hotel...just for safety reasons. Anyways, I found a spot to park and this piece of shit whale of a ho proceeded to give one hell of a rushed blowjob, and before I knew it, she just stopped and told me I'm done that I've already came. I said, "I haven't came, yet". And she just walked out of my vehicle. Luckily, I just lost $20.

So, look out for a fat white ho with big saggy titties who works near or around the Thr-Rift Inn named BRANDIE. Tonight, she was wearing jeans and a white top; brownish colored hair. Not recommended. Stay away!!!

Capt JB
05-17-04, 12:27
Becky was out of town for the weekend but returned Sunday evening just prior to 9 PM. The motel only has 2 lines to transfer calls to rooms on and most of the time when you call there the automated system will tell you that it is transfering your call to that room and after a pause will come back on and tell you that the extention is busy. This does not actually mean that Becky's phone is busy, just means that the two lines to transfer calls on are busy. Really bad phone system. Only thing you can do is keep trying.

Becky says she is going to get a cell phone soon. That should take care of the problem.

War Doggie
05-17-04, 22:30
Nothing on Jefferson tonight so made loop to OV. NADA

Seva Lurker
05-18-04, 15:51
Spotted what looked like Ho_chasers unnamed blonde WSW at Jefferson and 79th around 2 this afternoon. She crossed Jefferson from near the Chinese Buffet and meandered down 79th. A monger tried to get her at the bowling alley, but she passed him by. By the time I got around to see where she was going, she'd vanished. Couldn't get into position for picture either.

Other than that, didn't see anything out. Apparently the other monger out didn't eiher as I spotted him a couple of more times before I headed to the barn.

Bingoboy
05-18-04, 19:04
Saw a possible BSW around 6:30 tonight on Jefferson just before Oyster Point. She was standing on the right side near the turnoff to the SCOT school warehouse. Tall and well-built with tattoos. Saw her wave at a couple of cars, but I wasn't partaking since I was taking a lady I work with home. By the time I dropped her off and got back to the spot, she was gone.

Bingoboy

Anonymouse
05-18-04, 22:58
Took a short tour on Jefferson as far as Main. NADA! Was empty on Madison also - Good Grief! Whats Up?
For those interested, I found out today that April is in jail (again) and likely to be there sometime if she can't raise the lawyer fees of 5G's (and even then its no guarantee) any one want to contribute pm me, but unless you have an affection for the poor lass don't waste your money.
A

Such A Beast
05-19-04, 00:05
The BSW mentioned near Oyster Point, I picked her up 5/18 after cruising Jefferson down to Madison and coming up with zilch. It was a little past midnight. She is tall and well built. No FS. Gave a very rushed BBBJ w/o CIM for a Jackson. Had the audacity to request 2 jaxs for detailed service. Felt like it was a waste a time.

Capt JB
05-19-04, 10:07
Anonymouse,

Can't say I am supprised that April is in jail. Last time I saw her at a motel on Mercury she had crack sitting out on the table and told me that she deals. I never went back as I knew it was a matter of time before LE would be knocking down her door and I did not want to be there when that happened.

On the brighter side I took Becky to Atlantic City over the past weekend. (Casino comped flight, hotel, food, drinks ect. so it was no cost to me) Free weekend for me & she had a good time too.

The working girls in Atlantic City have been getting a bit pricy so this worked fine.

Capt JB
05-20-04, 13:44
Checked out Warwick Blvd. from area around MCI up to Merry Oaks Wednesday evening with no sightings. Was raining off & on and this probably was a factor. LE has been heavy around the 7-11 at Merry Oaks & Warwick as of late. I understand that the 7-11 has complained to them about working girls hanging out around the building.

Member #4074
05-20-04, 21:33
Well, the rains finally stopped and it allowed me to do some cruisin'. I tried Michelle's number several times and there was no answer. I spotted this redhead; she's staying at the Best Value Inn.

Anybody recognize this probable WSW? She's my next 'project'.

Member #4074
05-20-04, 21:35
I got a closer look at her. She's about 30-something. Looks good and has a decent looking body, too.

Member #4074
05-20-04, 21:36
Last shot of the unnamed redhead. Hopefully, she'll stick around the area long enough for one of us to know something and post a report.

Member #4074
05-20-04, 21:38
Guess who this is? Anyone? She also promised that tomorrow she'll have her cell phone turned on...we'll see.

Any guesses? LOL!

Member #4074
05-20-04, 21:41
I guess the jpg's name gave it away...oh well. Anyways, for those who are interested, she's at the King James Hotel, and she informs me that contrary to what Michelle told me about her, she's not wanted by LE. Little drama there between the two street girls, LOL.

Member #4074
05-20-04, 21:43
What's my name??? 245-2801 room: 611

Call anytime; enjoy. (-;

Seva Lurker
05-21-04, 17:25
Think I saw Ho_Chaser's unnamed red head this afternoon around 3. She was talking to a guy in front of the BK near Belmont. Couldn't get a good look, but the hair was up like the picture and the hair color was about right.

Also spotted another WSW in the same area. A blonde in her 30's, okay face and a 6+ body. She was wearing one of those beach dresses showing a bikini clad girl front and back. I think I saw her a couple of nights ago, but then like today, she vanished before I could get around.

The lower end of Jefferson and the area around Mercury were bare when I went through.

Capt JB
05-21-04, 17:35
Becky is moving out of the Welcome Inn but is going to keep the room there for another week or so so she can advise her regulars where she will be at. New location is 599-3303 ext 19.

She plans to get a cell phone tonight and I will post the number as soon as she gets one.

Happy hunting

Capt JB
05-22-04, 20:10
Becky is totally out of the Welcome Inn. Use the number on my last post. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Member #4074
05-22-04, 21:55
Cruise Report:

Last night, I followed up Capt JB's Warwick report and saw nothing.

This afternoon, I spotted Julie wearing a summer dress by the Thr-Rift Inn...man, she really gained some serious excess weight over the last 12 months.

I also saw this probable chunky WSW walking southward on Jefferson. I initially saw her by Main and Jefferson.

Member #4074
05-22-04, 21:56
Another shot.

Member #4074
05-22-04, 22:03
Last shot.

ALL POINTS BULLETIN:

These last two days, I've been on the look out for that unnamed red head that I spotted by Best Value Inn. She was last spotted by Seva Lurker and I've never seen her ever since then. I've aggressively Reconned that area for the last two days -- at all hours of the day, with no luck! And I mean aggressively!

So, I am issuing an APB for this red head. Please, if ya'll think you've seen someone that might look like her, or know anything about this red head, please post it or PM me, post haste. LOL! I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.

H_C

Seva Lurker
05-23-04, 07:22
Ho_Chaser,

I was out a couple of times yesterday and made passes up and down Jefferson. Didn't spot anything. This included several extra passes around the BK.

What I am wondering is if she may not be working at the BK and just walking to work. One of your shots and my possible sighting were both at or near the BK.

Of course, I have seen several ladies working in that area recently. Though I didn't see the blonde out yesterday either.

Seva Lurker
05-23-04, 12:30
Well I was out semi early this morning to run some errands. On the trip down Jefferson, I decided to stop at BK for breakfast. There was a redhaired woman working behind the counter. Build was about the same as the lady Ho_Chaser has his APB on.

Think I saw the other unamed blonde Ho_chaser showed us yesterday. She was walkin south on Jefferson near the swap meet. She got picked up when I tried to U turn. Went by the side street and I imagine the monger was a bit nervous. Another car had him kind of boxed in. Hope things went well for him.

Mickman
05-23-04, 13:45
I was out late last night and cruised the Ave and the Blvd. I saw a busom slim BSW around 41st and the Ave. But she was gone before I could even change lanes. Been a slow week for me. But I shall try, try again.

Member #4074
05-23-04, 14:24
Thanks for the 411 on the redhead, Seva Lurker. Hopefully, she's like Becky who is looking to earn some extra money from us mongers, although I've never seem her take a stroll before. I may have to be patient with this one.

I also spotted Michelle just before noon today. She's trying to earn enough money to leave VA for upstate NY permanently. I contributed to her bus fare and received her usual excellent BBBJTC. BTW, she looked awful today.

Last, I spotted Julie on her way to McDonalds for lunch -- she's trying to gain more poundage I guess.

Member #4074
05-23-04, 14:26
Another shot of Julie.

Member #4074
05-23-04, 14:28
Last shot of Julie. I am hoping that these photos are satisfactory to everybody here. If not, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to remove them, if nothing else just click the "X" icon and that'll be the end of that...it takes but a second.

ADDENDUM:

7:10 PM - I spotted "Crack Mama" parked at the same parking spot with the same red van. I couldn't get a picture as she seemed to recognize my vehicle and was staring at my direction (sigh). She's got a male companion with her tonight.

Also, funny I checked my PM just now and I have a couple of PM's from two different new regular members. Both have zero posts and one wanted info on Vanessa, while the other was looking for Michelle. They have not contributed nor shared anything with us, but they're quick to ask for info --- one-way mo-fo's! Either that or NN Vice is looking for these two girls.

Zepplin
05-24-04, 11:48
Sat. afternoon I tried the yahoo chat rooms to see if I could find a "starving college cutie". Found one, not a college student 26 y.o. ready to go with no limits for 1.50 for 2 hrs. So everything was looking good until her requirement for me to leave half the gift in a white sock on the road to her house before arriving to meet. Then the other half afterwards. So of course I had to back out of that deal. What a waste of time, lol so if anybody is getting lucky with the chat rooms please say what room to look for (or in),I'll post something of value next time :)

Zepplin
05-24-04, 11:58
Late Sun. evening I found Shyana again, walking in the same area. Turns out she had a stroke a while back and her hubby dumped her. Her problems continue etc., but was still happy to make a little rent money so after a quick trip to 7/11 we were headed down Jeff. Stopped at intersection at 35th and we look out and see a bsw, young, good bod walking looking at us and smiling and them bam she walked into a traffic sign post. Funniest damn thing. So back to business we we found a quiet spot after a u turn on Jeff and she got to work. I said don't spill any in my car. She said don't worry I'll swallow it all and so she did. Didn't miss a drop. An older gal but good attitude without the drug habit and associated instability. BTW I gave her a little tip :)