Capt JB
08-18-04, 17:04
No new meat but I have a couple of Becky Pics to share

Capt JB
08-18-04, 17:05
Another Becky pic

Bubba44
08-18-04, 20:04
Capt, you weren't kidding about the pic's being mini!

Went down Warwick around 2 and didn't see a thing.

Fun Sex
08-18-04, 22:19
Capt JB,

Nice pictures. All we need now is Becky's number. I lost track of where she is most of the time. I spent an hour with her 4 months ago, and she is great.

Thanks for sharing...

Be safe out there guys,

FS

Fun Sex
08-18-04, 23:11
Guys,

Sorry for this late picture. I took it back in July, but I misplaced it and thought that I lost it. I just found this in one of the folder.

Michelle was on the second floor of Thrift-Inn. The girl was on the public phone is Michelle's friend (I guess). I saw them hang out before I took this picture. There was a black guy with these 2 girls.

Be Safe,
FS

Capt JB
08-18-04, 23:19
Got a call from Becky this evening. She tells me that she is going to relocate her business to a new location on Thursday but is not sure just where yet. Says she will give me a call tomorrow and let me know.

I told her that all she has to do is keep her cell phone up & running and she says she is going to do that (yeah right) Everything she makes goes up her nose. Will advise when she contacts me as to where she will be.

I have a few more Becky pics if you guys want to see them. Don't want to boar you.

Capt JB
08-19-04, 10:07
Here is a pic of Chris. Like I said, she looks better after a few drinks but what do you want, good service or good looks. If I have to settle for one or the other I will take the good service.

Capt JB
08-19-04, 10:15
I have resized 3 pics using the downloaded program and they are coming out pretty small. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I am no photo expert on the computer.

Tomcats
08-19-04, 11:05
8/16

Had a chance to hit NN this evening on business. Passed a really decked out BSW on Jeff at about the Economy Inn headed S. I'm not really into black girls but she looked really nice and dressed to turn heads; filmy dress, short skirt, clear heels, the works.

I turned around and got a pretty good look from her so I made the turn again and stopped in the parklot of a little shopping ctr. She came overright away and I motioned for her to get in. Called herself Shayna or Shaina or something like that. She's new to the area and trying to make a little spending money. She took me back to her room at the Economy and asked for 50. She looks really nice and I'd probably pay that for FS, but she didn't have the necessary supplies and I'm not going to go FS without a shield. I've thought about keeping a stash of my own but that has it's own share of risks so I probably won't do it.

We settled on 25 for BBBJCIM. She was fairly mechanical, with little enthusiasm but did provide adequate service. I gave her 10 more for good measure.

I probably wouldn't use her again but if you're into someone who really looks the part, short skirt, big tits you probably won't be disappointed.

You guys take care out there,

TC

Seva Lurker
08-19-04, 14:10
Capt JB,

I haven't used the resizer Jackson is pointing us to. However, I did go look at the on line help. So I'll ask this. On the image resizer window, what value have you set in the pixels box. You might set it to a larger number.

The other place I'd look is see what options are available under the resize menu itself.

Lastly, if you have a new version of Outlook, put the original file as an attachment and send it to your self having Outlook reduce the size of the file. Then save the attachment back to your hard drive and use it.

Capt JB
08-19-04, 16:59
Fun Sex

Right now Becky is kind of floating, told me she would have a new place by today but has not advised as of yet if she has found a place. Her cell # 298-1082 is saying that she is not available as her minutes have run out and she has not bought any more.

You might look for her on Jefferson Ave between Harpersville Rd & Mercury Blvd. walking.

Will post as soon as I learn where she has landed.

Here is another pic of her just to add a pic to this board. We have been hurting since Ho Chaser moved to Florida.

Capt JB
08-19-04, 17:12
Seva Lurker

Thanks for the photo tips. See if this one is better.

Seva Lurker
08-19-04, 18:19
Ah yes, that is MUCH better. :)

I see what you mean when you say she is "floating".

Fun Sex
08-20-04, 00:39
I was crusing on Jefferson Ave. this afternoon around 4:00pm. Well, the road was closed from Briarfield Rd. to 48th St because something wrong with the power lines on Jefferson Ave.

I didn't see anything on Jefferson this tonight. That's very unusual for a nice day like today.

Be Safe out there,
FS

Tomcats
08-20-04, 14:51
8/20

To All

Just a note to say Goodbye.

Relocating from the area TODAY, due to out of control situation with my life.

Happy Hunting

TC

Capt JB
08-20-04, 15:10
Ok guys, resized this one. This is a better view

Capt JB
08-20-04, 15:13
Becky in the playground

Capt JB
08-20-04, 15:22
Haven't heard from Becky so I am not sure where she is nesting right now but chances are you can find her walking on Jefferson between Harpersville and Mercury. Her cell is still out of time as usual.

Capt JB
08-20-04, 15:28
OK guys, have a good weekend. I am going to take a girlfriend on a weekend boat trip and will return Sunday night.

I think I have this photo resizing down to a science now. Here is another for your viewing pleasure.

The girl can clean up pretty good when she wants to LOL

Bubba44
08-20-04, 20:13
CAPT,

You are the man. Thanks for you reports. Someone has to take up the gaunlet for HoChaser, the deserting bastard. ;-)

Seva Lurker
08-21-04, 13:50
Did a noon time cruise from north Warwick to south Jefferson at 664. Only saw one WSW in the between Main and Mercury. First saw her near Center headed to Mercury. By the time I got flipped, she was gone. Finished my drive down to 664 and headed back.

Nothing at the King James, the Super 8, the Hess or the Thrift Inn. Coming up to Main, I saw the lady again. Circled back to try for a shot, but she couldn't get into a good place. I did get a closer look at her as she walked by once. Body wise, I'd rated her about a 3. When I saw her face, she lost 4 points.

Today she was wearing black shorts and a loose white top with armpits that came to her waist. That's what caught my attention when I first saw her. Thought she was bra less.

Bubba44
08-21-04, 18:14
Saw a WSW strolling on Warwick between the TDY Inn (close to Eustis) and the RaceTrac gas station. Obviously giving 'the look' to passing motorists. Farthest North I've seen any, so maybe she was LE. Looked Ok, maybe in her mid 30's. Maybe a 6 in looks.

Seva Lurker
08-22-04, 15:14
Well not much happening this afternoon on Jefferson. Saw two BSW on Madison one might have been okay, the other was the one I spotted last month meandering down the middle of Madison. Really a skanky looking provider.

I spotted her about an hour later on Jefferson at 48th. Was going to snap a shot at the light when she turned around and started waving at everyone sitting at the light.

Capt JB
08-23-04, 10:51
Gentlemen, We have a problem

It seems that someone in our group feels that they must share information from this board with the working girls. Why he would do this I have no idea. The information on this board should stay on the board. It is intelligence that is usefull to our members assisting them in locating providers and also warning them of situations they may not want to be involved in.

A provider got a call from someone who told her he got her name off line. He told her that the report said she broke up with her boyfriend and told her the area that she lived in. Now why this dimwit thought he needed to tell her that she had broken up with her boyfriend and what area she lived in I have no idea. I am sure that she was well aware of these facts with out his call.

Well, she is upset by this call and is not going to take any more referals . She is getting another cell phone and has asked that I not give out that number. I will honor that request and not even post her name again.

We all must use discretion and common sense in what we say to these providers. There is no reason to share intelligence on them or to show them photos of them or other ladies. This information is for our use only. I for one try to give as complete and accurate report as possible including any background information I learn on the provider to better give our members a complete picture of the lady and her situation. If someone continues to violate our security I will be very reluctant to post inside detailed information on the board. Enough said. Let's move on.

Capt JB
08-23-04, 12:28
Ok guys, got a call from Becky and she has relocated to the Super 8 Motel on J. Clyde Morris Blvd. She is in room 312. The motel phone number is 223-0328. Says she plans to stay here a few days. I encouraged her to get her cell phone back up & running and she tells me she is going to do that. (We will see) As soon as she gets a dollar she is on the phone to her dealer and it's not for cell phone minutes. Oh well, she is a working girl after all.

Capt JB
08-23-04, 12:49
Gave Chris a call Sunday evening and met her at a convenience store about 1 block from her mobile home. Took her to my place as her roommate was home.

Good attitude, good unrushed service, a quality provider. What more can I say. She is not walking anymore. Only doing phone & referals due to LE in the area.

Seva Lurker
08-23-04, 15:31
Capt JB,

I whole heartedly agree with you on not telling the ladies what we post. Okay if they have a computer and know about WSG, that's one thing. But to run your mouth trying to impress the lady is another. 99.99% of the time, the girls aren't going to be impressed. They are out there to feed their habit or just to make ends meet. We're customers seeking satisfaction.

This has been a topic on a couple of other boards as well. One guy, no not Ho_Chaser, says he'll no longer post pictures because some clown started running his mouth to the ladies about their photos being on WSG.

One of the things we keep seeing on the board is to think with your BIG head while your out mongering. Let's share the intel amongst ourselves and not the ladies on the street.

Now on the subject of pictures, got another off the run shot of a possible walking down Oyster Point from Jefferson. Cruised a bit and saw her again on Old Oyster Point walking over 64. Not bad, wasn't looking at anyone the three times I went by her. As with all my possibles, I've blurred her face in case she isn't.

Do recall hearing there is one lady who has been picked up near there. This lady has a tattoo on her left shoulder.

So let's be safe and keep things to ourselves.

Fun Sex
08-24-04, 03:07
Capt JB,

You have done a great job with the reports. There are 2 options. One, of of the idiot here can't keep his mouth shut. Two, it might be a blue uniform messing everything for us.

If you are the idiot who has that big mouth, please grow up and see that this forum is for us mongers, not for provider to know.

FS

Seva Lurker
08-24-04, 16:36
My usual cruise home down Jefferson this afternoon. Nothing from 664 to Mercury. One known WSW, one of our larger ladies in short brown dress was hanging around the Ramada parking lot. Missed a shot of her in the traffic.

There was also a possible WSW. I've seen her stacking out the phone booth just south of the Ramada a couple of times over the last couple of days. She isn't eyeing anyone, but she's out there. Did get a shot of her as she was talking.

I'd rate her about a 5 for looks. Anyone else seen her?

Guru
08-24-04, 16:54
Seva,

The girl you posted the picture of is the same brunette I've posted about several times. According to another member, who was kind enough to PM me, her name is Melissa and she claims to be 22. Rates were standard. Entire fs experience was rated a 6. Downside is that she apparently has no place to go to provide service.

Guru

Capt JB
08-25-04, 23:57
Becky has relocated to the Econo Lodge at 11845 Jefferson Ave., room 112 on the Sonic Drive Inn side of the motel Motel phone # 599-3237.

Her cell phone is still dead. Money continues to go from hand to nose.

Capt JB
08-26-04, 00:02
Took a run up Warwick Blvd. from Oyster Point Rd. to Ft. Eustis around 6 PM tonight. No sightings. Those Mormans on the bicycles must be converting the girls.

Bubba44
08-26-04, 18:38
Jodi was near her usual haunts on Warwick (Thurs pm). By the time I spun around she was talking to a customer. From 10' away, she looked like she was coming off a 3 day crystal meth bender. Just looked nasty. No freaking way was I stopping for that.

OldSailor
08-27-04, 07:19
I've seen the lady SEVA described as "nnpossible". She's been in the area for a week or more and seems to spend the day talking on pay phones or sitting under them. I approached her one day when it was really hot and gave her a cold bottle of water. She smiled and said "thank you" and then looked away. She didn't seem interested in any other "business". Sometimes I have seen her with a young black guy and a child. I still think she may be available but the situation didn't seem right for me to ask her. I felt more concern for her than lust. I'm still not sure whether she is working or just a young girl who is down on her luck.

I saw Kat back in Merc/Jeff area earlier in the week. I picked her up once but probably won't ever do it again. She is a lady who looks so much better on the curb than in the bed.

Capt JB
08-27-04, 15:19
Just had a call from Becky, she is still at the same motel but has moved to room 218. Phone # ect is on the prior post. Says this room has a hot tub. Bring your rubber duck.

Zepplin
08-27-04, 18:26
Just saw your post TC, hope things go well for you TC; hope to see you posting in another area.

Z

Zepplin
08-27-04, 18:39
Been out several times this week; not much to noth'in out ;must be the summer vacation; anyway picked up Sandra from Madison area; didn't have the sw look, decent clothes but gave me the look, so I stopped to give the service a try. Ok bbbjcim gave her a tip; she didn't have much to say just she wanted to make sure to get some repeat business; well she'll have to back off on the hand a bit and let her mouth do more of the work, but overall good esp. since selection is slim these days. BSW probably 30s short straight hair, A~B tits ok bod.

Seva Lurker
08-27-04, 20:35
Ahh, the drive home from work. Didn't see anything on Jefferson from 664 all the way to Groom. Then spotted a real strong possible WSW near the 7-11 at Groom and Jefferson. Wearing a red pant suit and shoulder length brown hair. Looked like she had a tattoo on her right arm. That's all I could really tell in the traffic. Couldn't change lanes to go around and check again. Had the camera out, but it was turned off. She was looking and she also looked familiar, but I can't find any "mugshots" of her from Ho_chaser, Capt JB or myself.

There were some ladies working near the park last fall, so maybe we'll see some new blood in that area this fall. We can only hope.

Seva Lurker
08-28-04, 12:42
Made a run of Newport News from Fort Eustis to 664 around noon today. Only saw one WSW. Saw her first just south of main, walking south. Short, with brown hair in her 30's with some nasty scars on her left forearm. Looks like she tried to scrap a tattoo off or something. She wasn't looking, so I kept on going. When I came back up Jefferson, she was heading into the Hess, so I stopped to see what was happening.

Again, no look, but when she left the Hess, she stood and talked to a dude for a while. Looked like a pimp type to me. Anyway, I went around Jefferson one more time and on the last run, saw the lady walking into the King James. Here's a quick shot.

Anonymouse
08-28-04, 18:38
Sorry SEVL
Actually this one is not a sw, although she may have been in earlier years. She lives and works at the James and also works as a "cafeteria lady" at the elementary school just up the road during the school year. I forget her name but she she has a definite llisp like tooth or jaw troubles. I've picked her up several times trying to see if her character would change, but its always been just a ride up to the school.
A

Doc Sail
08-29-04, 17:08
Made the Jefferon Ave run, but the heat must be keeping them inside. Nobody out that I could find.

Tried to call Becky, but she is no longer in room 218. Girl that answerd had a nice voice, but I don't think was working.

Went to P town, see there for report.

Seva Lurker
08-30-04, 17:53
Made the Jefferson cruise before the rains came this morning. Saw two questionable ladies crossing Mercury, headed toward the King James. Went around the block and captured this shot as they stood in the middle of the parking lot entrance at 79th street.

The one on the right looks like the one I got a shot of on July 17th at the King James. I didn't recognize the other, but we'll go with guilt by association.

Had things to do, so I didn't see where they went after this.

Anonymouse, thanks for the update. Haven't seen you posting much lately, you doing okay?

Capt JB
08-30-04, 19:49
Understand that Becky is now in room 216 at the same place.
Thanks to Zepplin for the intel.
Did not do any mongering over the weekend. Worked on my private stock.

Anonymouse
08-30-04, 20:57
Man SEVL, those last two are a waste of broadband.
A

Seva Lurker
08-31-04, 04:37
Anonymouse,

I know I wouldn't go after them that's for sure, but they were all I saw.

Besides "broad" band is all that would work in posting them. :)

Capt JB
08-31-04, 16:09
Well, Looks like Becky is on the move again and has just landed at Motel 6 at 797 J Clyde Morris Blvd. in Newport News. Motel phone # 595-6336 and she is in room 233.

Probably moved there for the free morning coffee but who knows.

Seva Lurker
09-01-04, 15:34
JB,

I see you've installed the pole for your revolving door. :)

Eastendmonger
09-01-04, 21:14
Capt JB,

Thanks for the recon. What is an appropriate donation for Becky's services?

Waterdog

Doc Sail
09-01-04, 22:24
Saw Chris for the first time today at her trailer. Not a beauty queen, but grat attitude and service.

Capt JB
09-02-04, 12:13
Waterdog 53

Becky charges a $50 "consulting fee" but you may get her down to $40 if she is in need.

Seva Lurkur,

revolving door working well.

Capt JB
09-02-04, 12:22
Come on guys, we need help with recon patrols on the street.
Let's get some phone numbers as that makes it easier & safer for all involved.

Joe Coodidge
09-02-04, 13:48
I'll be staying near Dulles Airport and Herndron area. Not sure where information on these areas are on the Virginia section so I'm posting my question here.

I'd like to know of any good AMP's or private services.

TIA

Seva Lurker
09-02-04, 13:54
Joe C.

Try the northern VA board for all the info you'd ever want on the lack of AMPS and services west of I-95 around Dulles. If you have a car, there are two options. The AMPS east of I-95 and south of the beltway or DC (read the DC board).

Right now both DC and NOVA are going through what is hoped to be the preelection clean ups. So services for unknowns are questionable right now.

I also did a quick jaunt up Jefferson from 664 to J Clyde. Other than cars, the streets were empty. :( I'll try again later this evening.

Seva Lurker
09-02-04, 20:05
Tried Jefferson around 7 with the same results as when I went by earlier.

JB you do have an exit on that revolving door of yours so the girls can get back out don't you? Or are they just going round in circles waiting for their next turn with you???? ;)

Fun Sex
09-02-04, 23:11
Yesterday (Wed.) around 4:15pm, I saw Becky on Jeff. Ave. walking toward Thrift-In. Gents, she is looking good. She wore a blue short and a blue T-Shirt.

Today (Thur.) around 4:00pm, a saw a WSW right in front of King James. Man, she is pretty for a SW. She had her sun glasses on. By the time I turned around, she already got in a blue Oldsmobile or Chevy. If that's your car, you are lucky son of a gun.

Be Safe out there gents,

FS

Guru
09-03-04, 09:30
Cruised down Jefferson Thursday around 6. Saw only one WSW--the one I previously IDed as Melissa. She has finally changed T-shirts! She's gone from white to burgandy. As usual, she was working the phone at the Ramada. Unfortunately, she's not to my taste. I only wish I'd seen the WSW that Fun Sex posted about. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Speaking of the King James, has anyone here tried getting a room there for a night and doing some stationary mongering? I've seen that tried on other boards with some success. I'd never risk it at the Thrift Inn for safety reasons. Anyone know how bad the King James is? It appears that "normal" people (i.e. non-dealers and providers) actually stay there on occasion.

Keep it safe.

Seva Lurker
09-03-04, 17:21
Doing the afternoon cruise home, spotted a possible WSW, might have been Becky, on Jefferson just south of Hemlock. Light colored hair, pinned up, wearing a yellow sweat shirt and grey pants. I was in the wrong lane but did a couple of U-turns to get back into position. First pass she was there at corner, the one going back to the school and pool, when I flipped again, she was gone.

Rocky11
09-03-04, 22:32
Sorry for the lateness of this report. Was in the area on business on 9/1 and tried to catch up with Becky. Called the Motel 6 numerous times and even went to the place but didnt knock. Oh well, bad timing I guess. Would have loved to partake.

Cruised Jefferson for over an hour midday and saw only a possible Asian SW, fairly yound and about a 7, hanging out at the Shell Station on the corner of Ivy Farms, I think. She gave me the little wave shen she saw me check her out and I turned the corner and parked just down the street a bit. When she didnt walk down after a few, I turned around and she was gone. Checked back a few times but she was gone.

Checked out all the no-tels, driving through the parking lots, but no action to be seen. Next time, I'm going to have to plan on spending the night and really putting in some time on the prowl.

Wizzard
09-05-04, 12:14
Well, I guess Becky is on the move again. Called the Motel 6 and she had checked out. Looked around and didn't see here anywhere. Maybe Capt can find her.

Seva Lurker
09-06-04, 16:50
Was out doing various errands today, so I did the usual cruise. Seems like the ladies took Labor Day off too. Didn't see anything either time I was out. Ran NN from 664 and J to Fort Eustis and Warwick.

Fun Sex
09-07-04, 23:00
I went back and forth on Jefferson from 4pm to 5pm. I didn't see any SWs. I thought I saw a WSW in front of Best Value Inn, but I am not sure, because when I turned around, she disappeared.

Let me know if you guys see any SWs out there.

Be Safe,
FS

Bubba44
09-08-04, 19:54
9/8 6pm * Up and down Warwick - nothing - absolutely quiet. Where did they go?

Zepplin
09-09-04, 00:05
There's been alot of heat lately and I an't talk'in about the weather. :( Lucky I found my usual bsw and got a great BBBJTCWS :) I did see Becky last week, but haven't seen her this week at all. Looking foward to when things cool off and the action picks up.

Z

Guru
09-09-04, 20:00
The weather may have been wet, but Jefferson Avenue has been mostly dry for the past three days. I guess Labor Day wore the girls out.

Zepplin is also right about the heat. It's been hot! Tonight I drove by the Thrift Inn and a pair of Newport News' finest in plainclothes was standing in front talking to a woman who may have been Vanessa. Needless to say, I didn't even slow down! They appeared to be standing by a Dodge Stratus pulled up at an odd angle, so I'm guessing that vice has a new toy.

For a moment tonight, I knew joy. I saw Chris leaving the BP and heading up the street. But before I could make the turn, another monger swooped in. Hey! You! With the ladder! Post a report and let me know what I missed out on.

Keep it safe.

Hunter36
09-10-04, 06:26
Saw a few pics of this Becky and Chris. Worn out street trash. Old and tired looking.

I think if you are going to do this sometimes find a nice American mp or AMP and just pay the extra cash. You get what you pay for. And with some of these tired worn out hoes, sometimes you feel worse after you have finished.

Monkeyspnkr
09-10-04, 15:37
Hunter, here's a tip: one man's trash is another's treasure. I've known some worn-out-looking women, both civvie and pro, that could fuck you 'til your nuts went concave, and plenty of hot young things that are so vapid and full of themselves that the only thing they can relate to is their dildo.

If visual superficiality is your game, go for it... but don't criticize others if they place more worth on the skills than the wrapper.

Seva Lurker
09-10-04, 16:35
HazlEyes,

I second your motion.

Hunter36,

If you can find an MP, of any kind, within a three hour drive of here, please feel free to tell us where it is. Otherwise, until you've had to cruise these streets to find Becky or Chris, stay on the SC boards.

Just to keep things going, I did cruise Warwick this afternoon. Someone has definately swept them up. There was nothing to be seen.

Still Looking
09-11-04, 17:18
Heys guys

With ONLY 9 post to his credit I could tell Hunter36 has been a world traveler and only has the best looking girls hung on his arm 24/7!

Seva Lurker
09-11-04, 19:14
Still Looking,

You noticed his posts too. He'd sing an entirely different tune if he were up here mongering. I guess he believes that what happens in his neighborhood happens everywhere.

Coming home from Bay Days this evening, saw Chris walking down Jefferson, blue jeans and a dark blue blouse.

On the subject of Bay Days, had the camera at the ready and managed to capture this shot. Not a working girl, but I LOVE THOSE SHORTS.

Seva Lurker
09-11-04, 19:45
Let's add one more bit of eye candy from Bay Days. Anyone, besides me, want to follow that thong around to see where it goes?

Again, not a working lady, just sitting listening to a band with her boyfriend, the lucky guy.

Still Looking
09-12-04, 07:58
Very nice photos! What I want to know is how did you get so close without getting slapped. LOL!

Seva Lurker
09-12-04, 08:22
Still Looking,

Thanks, I was standing across the street at one of the craft boothes for the first one and cropped the shot to protect the innocent. Her face was in the shot and though she was cute, it was the pose I liked.

The other I was standing right behind them acting like I was taking pictures of the band. I cropped it a bit too so her boyfriend wasn't there.

I love going to festivals like that. Lots and lots of eye candy. Shoot, I may go back this afternoon.

Member #2216
09-12-04, 10:19
Seva Lurker:

You should post that thong pic on whale-tail.com. Please keep it coming with the bay days pics.

Thanks

Hunter36
09-12-04, 11:32
Gentlemen,

You are taking this stuff way too seriously. And I do place a premium on looks. Why go out there and pay for a beat up old automobile when you can pay a few extra dollars and get a new one? And if I want to post on this board( I have relatives in the area) I will.

As for the little comment about the "war on terror" we are over there so all of us can have the opportunity to chase pussy and speak our minds. There is the enemy. Seva, you may attack me but dont attack the rest of the servicemen with your sarcasm.

Seva Lurker
09-12-04, 16:56
I think that's going to be all for Bay Days this year. I had to play slum lord today and do some maintenance at my Mom's old house that I've got rented out. And today was SOOOO much nicer than yesterday. :(

Oh well, as Frank S. once said, "That's life." Once I get cleaned up from the slum lord work, I think I'll go see if anyone is out and about.

Luv Da Amp
09-12-04, 17:27
Howdy,

Longtime lurker, first-time poster. Jackson finally approved my updrade(thanks Jackson!). Did a driveby of Jefferson yesterday around 1 p.m. Took it all the way south until I hit Chesapeake. Saw one poss BSW outside a 7-11, but she was talking to some scary-looking dudes on bikes, so I kept moving. Nothing else to report.

Seva Lurker
09-13-04, 05:30
Folks, did a search on Hunter36. He's primarily from Columbia SC. I went out there and publically thanked him for his "advice". I don't think he likes ridicule as he's PM'd me and then added two more posts to the Columbia board.

I basically told him that this is an info sharing forum and if you don't have info to share, don't say anything. Popping up out of nowwhere and telling us to use an MP showed everyone his vast experience. I asked him if he knew of any places nearby to come back here and redeem himself with the info for us. On this, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Now I'm going to leave Hunter36 alone. Maybe he's learned his lesson. I doubt it, but then we can hope.

Zepplin
09-13-04, 05:38
Sat. noon, Becky was walking through the Ramada parking lot. I made a quick u turn but she was gone. For an "old and tired looking " she sure disappeared quick.

Hunter36:

Care to provide some specific info on which " nice American mp or AMP " you are refering to?

Sure would appreciate that you include some useful info in your future posts. Purely opinionated posts as your's ain't worth the space it takes up. Just more shit to scroll through before I can find some good intell.

Z

Capt JB
09-13-04, 10:37
Becky has relocated to Motel 6 at 797 J Clyde Morris Blvd. She is in room 113. Motel phone # 595-6336. She told me she may be here til around Thursday but who knows.

Now if you boys would like to see a few Bay Days pics I have some really good ones. Going to have to hide the faces as these girls were all working for beads only.

Capt JB
09-13-04, 13:07
Well, after reading Hunter36's posts on our board I just had to check out the Columbia SC board to see if I could pick up a little extra wisdom from this world class monger.

Sure enough I found one of his postings where he was telling the boys down there how he went out and got a hand job for only $120.00. Now this must be one slick silver tongue'd devil to get over on a working girl that cheap. I have invited him to come to Va. and give us a seminar on advanced mongering. It would be only fair that we send him a first class ticket on the Greyhound and put him up in a suite at Motel 6 while he is here. I will be sending out a sign up sheet as seating will be limited and I know this event will sell out fast.

I did tell the boys in Columbia just how fortunate they are to have the likes of that monger in their own area. I did include a pic of Becky to show them what we have to put up with for less than half of what he pays for a HJ. Chances are all the good folks in South Carolina got a good laugh ( well, maybe all but one) upon reading that post.

Just thinking, we may be due some federal aid of some kind to offset the tough times in Va. after looking at how Hunter36 is getting over down in SC. I will write Washington and make the request. Will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Seva Lurker
09-13-04, 16:10
Capt JB,

I for one want a front and center seat at the lectures. I obviously have a lot to learn and I don't want to miss a word.

However, I think the Motel 6 might be a little to low class for our esteemed presenter. Besides it might be too close to that "old worn out" Becky. I think a room on the river side of the King James would be better. We could reserve their conference center?

Oh, yeah, post your Bay Days shots. I'm interested.

Bubba44
09-13-04, 17:40
9-13 1030am. Absolutely dead. Nothing, nada, zip. on Warwick from Eustis to Jefferson.

Capt JB
09-13-04, 17:45
A little fun & games at Baydays this weekend.

Capt JB
09-13-04, 17:50
More Baydays fun

Capt JB
09-13-04, 17:54
The girls were only working for beads at Baydays this weekend.

Seva Lurker
09-13-04, 21:14
Showing more than mine that's for sure. One set resembled Becky. :)

Went out and cruised Jefferson this evening. Saw one possible WSW, a bit chubby, short reddish hair, about a 3. Got a side look near the Hardy's at Dresden. Was just starting to look and didn't really like what I was seeing.

Coming back up Jefferson near Hemlock around 7:30 saw a slim blonde in a red shirt and dark pants. Went around the block in time to watch another monger grab hold of her.

I think there was a third monger waiting for her in the old Farm Fresh lot. Right after she jumped in with the monger at the old Wachovia, a LOT of tire smoke came flying up from the Farm Fresh lot. For a second I thought it was a car fire til I got a whiff.

Got a shot of the red head, but the missed the aim for the night mode of the blonde. Got a good shot of the mongers vehicle though.

No description of it okay. No sense telling LE whose mongering is there?

Seva Lurker
09-13-04, 23:21
Hey guys, I just spent the better part of an hour putting together a post for the Columbia board.

So before we start a war between the states because of Hunter36's lack of tact, let's give it a rest. It's not worth it.

As my posts have said, it's not the comments on the girls that upset me. There have been comments on Chris looking better dressed than undressed or Becky having held up well. So though Hunter36's comments were uncouth, he really didn't say anything we haven't said.

My problem was his advice. So he has relatives here and he thinks looks mean more than action, fine. He is clueless as to what is available here. If he ever visits, he now knows to bring his baby oil because he won't find anything here to his liking.

So unless Hunter36 can't or won't learn, let's leave things as they are.

By the way, one of the reasons it took me so long to put my post together for Columbia is I wanted to see the photo's they've posted of their ladies. I found three pictures, two of Becky and one of a girl some guy found on a Yahoo group that said she was from Columbia and he was asking for info. Good looking lady but probably not working

JB, you and I ought to go visit one weekend with our cameras and start their mugshot collection. :).

Smut Villian
09-14-04, 03:26
Seva, Capt JB, et al;

When I heard about the discontent that certain individuals from our Columbia forum were causing over here I just had to visit this forum and see for myself. Having spent time in the Tidewater area myself (10-year hitch in the Navy) I definitely remember how tough it was to be a monger over there, so I know exactly how you guys feel. I'm sorry to hear that things haven't changed much. Sounds to me like Hunter36 might have put his foot in his mouth :(

Though I am still familiar with the scene here (via Newport News, Portsmouth and Norfolk) I've always wondered: how did things get so uptight in Southeast VA? Just when did the Puritans start taking over and fucking things up for everyone?

Seva Lurker
09-14-04, 04:36
Smut Villain,

I've been in this area about seven years now. It has been this way since I moved here. A former Navy guy I worked with told me things changed in the late 70's or early 80's. At least in the Norfolk area around the NOB. I am sure that the other areas picked up the torch with Norfolks lead. Or it could have been VA Beach trying to maintain its family vacation mecca status.

Hey I mean this area is the home to CBN, QVN and PETA, what else would we expect???? :)

Thanks for the support, we do appreciate it. I again would like to apologize for not posting any good info on your board.

Monger safely there. As for me,

"I owe, I owe, so off to work I go."

Such A Beast
09-14-04, 08:05
Took the usual stroll from Warwick to Jefferson to Madison and it was pretty much dead. Now Madison was another story. There was one attractive BSW dressed for work. I passed the 1st time to go down and turn around, but low and behold, there was a marked LE car at end of block around 40th ST with their headlights on. As I passed LE he drove by, so I decided to take another round. BSW was still walking on Madison and waved and said something this time. I almost started to check her out, but used better discretion. AS I continue driving, I see the same LE with headlights on now chilling on Madison & 50th st. I don't know if LE was just keeping visible presence to keep activity down or sometihng else. Just FYI.

Safe hunting.

D Bonn
09-14-04, 08:19
Mongers,

I know Leigh Ann, starving ODU gal, is looking for work. She can only be contacted through email. PM me me for more info if you are interested.

Da Bone has spoken! Kneel before da BONE!

Capt JB
09-15-04, 01:02
A few pics from Baydays this past weekend

Capt JB
09-15-04, 01:03
Another Baydays pic

Capt JB
09-15-04, 01:04
Another one

Capt JB
09-15-04, 01:05
Can you stand one more?

Bubba44
09-15-04, 09:45
Appears Becky is on the move again.

Seva Lurker
09-15-04, 13:04
Capt JB

You and I were obviously not at the same Bay Days. :) You'll have to tell me where yours was held so I'll be ready for next year.

Richmond
09-15-04, 14:00
Yes the Capt was at the same Bay Days and I don't even know him. What i can say is the capt only gave you a preview of all the pictures he took there. I was there Sat and Friday night and I thought I would never say this but I got tired of looking at tit's. They were begging to show them there were girls licking each others tit's etc.

Capt JB
09-15-04, 20:03
Seva,

My boat was docked at the Hampton Public Pier which is right behind the hotel parking garage. Thats where the party was. I don't know Richmond but he figured out who I was because he knew that I was giving out Jell-o shooters and he watched what we were doing on both Friday & Saturday nights.

Jell-o shooters seem to work well for attitude adjustment with the ladies. I took over 100 pics at Baydays. Was there at the dock from Thursday evening until Sunday evening. Have done the Baydays thing for a number of years and introduced the bead idea several years ago with great success.

If I told them I would give them $10 to see their tits I would get hard looks and probably hit but offer them a string of beads that cost less than a buck and they line up to show them. Works great.

Capt JB
09-15-04, 20:18
I will be out of the country from 9/16 to 9/26. Going over to Bangkok to do some serious mongering. Will take lots of pics and post upon my return.

If Becky has moved again I have not heard from her. Will post if she calls me before I leave. She would be easy to find if she would buy less weed and more cell phone minutes. She just will not reinvest in the business. LOL

Here is a pic of Becky in the "domestic mode"

Be safe

Seva Lurker
09-15-04, 21:14
Capt JB,

So you're going to Thailand and work on the railroad huh? Going to be busy "laying Thais".

I know that's bad, but we used it during the unpleasantness in Vietnam.

Enjoy yourself and be careful.

Next year, I'll stick around til later and check out the action later in the evening. :)

hit-that
09-16-04, 20:08
There has to be better pussy in Newport News other than this Becky chic. Please. Becky this. Becky that.

Where are the chics--white, black or Latina--with big asses and titties?

What about the strip club (I think that's what it is on Warwick (or it is Jefferson) going toward Fort Eustis? Any prospects there? I mean can you pick up a nice ***** that wants to fuck near Walmart's?

Seva Lurker
09-17-04, 15:31
Hit-that,

There isn't a whole lot of action in this area. If anything is happening in the few titty bars in the area, no one has posted it. I doubt you are going to get anything in them. There are three or four that I am aware of in Newport News. Two on Jefferson, Majic City down south, a JD's south of J. Clyde and two on Warwick (one of which is the one your talking about I think), another JD's north of Denbeigh and I think there is another north of Fort Eustis. There used to be one on Dresden just to the west of Jefferson, it may still be there.

If you go to the bars, you'd better be ready to spend loads of money and hope for an after hours date after you get to know the girls.

There are a couple of escort services in the area, but none have gotten very good reviews. There are no MP's, Asian or otherwise, closer than Woodbridge. I've heard there may be one on the south side, but haven't checked it out and only heard of it once.

The local man in blue seems to have done a good job of keeping the ladies off the street, but not the dope dealers, dead bodies and drunk drivers.

Globe jumper
09-17-04, 16:02
Took an afternoon cruise on Jefferson today. Nothing much out there to report. I agree, Becky is nothing to write home about. You would figure there would be mroe out here.

Mr Underbridge
09-17-04, 22:37
There are two "titty" bars just north of Ft Eustis on Warwick. Neither one is better than the other, both are just bikini type places. The only good thing about them is that the beer is cheap. The last time I was there I spent a half-hour on pervert's row right by the stage and the best I got was a quickie peek at a nip.

There isn't any place on the Peninsula that is any better, but I have occasionally heard rumors of girls from the Cat (down Warwick just north of Mercury) doing some out of the bar work.

The closest thing for what you want is either Lappers or the Hot Seat down in Portsmouth. Both are topless, but no alcohol is served, so no ABC violation. You wait in the outer area until you find a gal you'd like. Then it's two bucks for the jukebox (one song), and ten for each dance. If there is a crowd, you only need to give the two bucks once, since other girls are getting songs the whole time. If business is slow, you might have to pitch in more. The dances themselves are ten bucks a song. Your hands can roam all over except "titty and kitty". The lapdances and the ladies vary quite a bit in quality. The dances run from mostly air to on you like a happy coat of paint. The dancers run from eh to very nice. Just as a rule of thumb (one with a lot of exceptions!), the better looking the girl, the less she'll do. There is a thin girl with nice tits, short red hair and tats who is pretty good. There used to be a few really good ones who were hot and very good at contact. Star from the Hot Seat comes to mind. One, Rene, was pretty decent, and gave a great dance. Other girls say she's now working as an escort, but I haven't heard for who. I always do the "Man, I'd love to get some dances to go!" bit, and have gotten a few nibbles. One recently was from a Puerto Rican gal who actually had a card with her number and "Escort" on it. She used a couple of different names, so no telling what she's calling herself now. Be careful, though, others get all offended when the guy they're grinding their cootchie all over his crank has the nerve to ask if they work out of the place.

Other than that, there are some nice looking escorts aruond, but they are hard to get in with. They are very paranoid, and with most you have to either give a reference from another "provider" or name and work phone. Look up Avenue X or Synful Pleasures, both sites that have a lot of independants. From there you can find review sites with search options to see who gets good numbers.

Good luck. Mongering around here takes a lot of skill and time to find the gems.

Mr Underbridge

Mongering for over twenty years for my pleasure and your edification

The Ogre
09-18-04, 01:22
Hit-that,

Most of the action is in Norfolk. Either the Ocean View area or for BSW's, the church st area. Watch out around Church st. because there are also tranny's out there.

hit-that
09-18-04, 06:59
Serva,

I understand. In that case, fellas, start finding big ass white, black, and Latin girls that are not walking the street, but need some extra money to pay the bills. They exist. And let's echange info.

Member #2216
09-18-04, 17:56
Hit That,

After reading your post, I would like to offer you some of my advice in this area. I am very confident that you can "hook-up" with some nice big azz Black, Hispanic, White, and maybe Asian women at magic city gentleman's club or lappers gentlemans club. I suggest you visit both clubs around 1am-3am and bring about $40-$50 for lap dances. All you have to do is just ask "Can I hook up?" and usually the dancer will either say "No, I don't do those type or things" or "how much are you talking about?". Now if the dancer says "how much are you talking about?" talk her down to a good deal and then go hump her brains out.

In magic city I suggest you look for a dancer named "Tasty". Beautfiul Black woman with a big old phat azz. In lappers there is actually a mother/daughter combo that gets down after hours, I can't remember their names at this time however I do remember both of them have their nipples pierced and the mom is a milf.

Also, check out this club in Hampton called "White OAKS" I pretty much guarantee you can hook up in there. In addition, the "Radison Bar", in Hampton, you can hook up with some women that need "extra cash too" but that's sort of a hit and miss situation. If your really looking for some women that need "extra cash" just go to any club located near a trailor park or ghetto, be careful on that one.

Seva Lurker
09-19-04, 15:34
Well LE must have done a real good job of street cleaning recently. One would have thought after a couple of days of rain the ladies would need some money for food, rent or important things like dope. Did the Jefferson/Madison loop a couple of times today and didn't see anything even remotely resembling a working girl.

Bingoboy
09-19-04, 18:20
On the way down Jefferson Friday afternoon, I noticed at least three guys with vests that said Police in the Thrift Inn parking lot. This was about 3 p.m. I was on my way someplace, so I couldn't circle around and check further.

Fun Sex
09-19-04, 20:46
Guys,

In the last few days, I have seen Becky couple of times on Jefferson Ave. near Dresden.

Today, I saw a possible wsw on Jefferson near McLawhorne Drive wearing jean and blue shirt. I was busy so I didn't swing around to look at her face. But she looks ok for a sw.

Be safe out there,
FS

Seva Lurker
09-19-04, 20:57
Fun Sex,

Yours is the third post of a girl in that area. Did she have blonde hair? If so, then her face is pretty good. The one I saw at dusk a couple of weeks ago was blonde, slender and as I said the face was okay from a distance.

Too bad the monger who got her doesn't seem to post on WSG. :( A report would be nice.

Guru
09-20-04, 14:56
Cruised down Jefferson about 2:30 Monday afternoon. All I saw was one heavy possible WSW in jeans and a red shirt around the gun shop. Didn't even bother to circle, as I was hoping to find Becky or the mystery blonde.

Keep it safe.

Zepplin
09-21-04, 00:25
Sat afternoon as I drove by T.I. I noticed a door to one of the rooms was open with a woman standing there. So I turned around went back and invited myself in.

When I went in the one I saw from the street was not there, but another was. She had short brown hair and was there watching TV. Said she was just there for the day. Offered me a beer. Ask me what I wanted. I really didn't want to say P4P. No not a smart thing to volunteer. She had a wedding ring on so thought I made a mistake. Began to wonder if it was a set up. She wouldn't say anything either. So I told her I wanted to do a cop check, turns out she has pretty big tits. She did not hesitate to show me either :). I opted for the FS @ .4 and she jumped into action like a pro. Overall good to very good service. Average looks, bit heavy 30's I guess. Kim is no beauty queen but bbbj was above average, better than the f. Should have stayed with the s but I had already paid up. Afterwards, I cleaned up and was on my way.

Z

Fun Sex
09-21-04, 01:28
Seva Lurker,

I don't know about slender though. She is average built. About 5'6", 130lbs, and yes she is blonde. Like I said, she looks ok for a SW.

If anyone has her info, please share.

FS

SC Oral Guy
09-21-04, 11:54
Capt JB,

Great pics keep em comming, I love the ones of Becky she is pretty good for a SW I guess the guys that dont like her are to use to the $250-$300 escort, oh well to each his own.

I hope to see her my next trip to the Outer Banks, I spent all last summer in Kill Devil Hills and never saw a SW in VA Beach but I only got there about 5 times alone so just my luck. I wish I would have seen Becky.

I did get to see a few escorts while I was there, I saw Mariah she was fun and did a nice job all around. I also saw a girl name Missy went by the handle WeNchantu and her mother was Nchantrezz I got to there incall location and the mother answered the door, wow was I scared she was ugly and there were motorcycles all apart in the front room.

But the pic of her daughter Missy was sexy, so I went in she directed me upstairs and Missy was in her room which was dark just a few candles for light. Missy starts the session and when my eyes adjust I see she is fat and nothing like her pics well maybe 20 years before and 150lbs. not quite the beast her mother was I couldnt even finish, what a waste of $150 for hr I was there a total of 15 min.

Then I tried a incall massage, fine looking lady "Mary-Ann" no choice when you call they tell you who is working and you say ok or no. Directed to an office park near a shopping center off Greenbrier parkway.

You get a great massage from a fully clothed girl altho she had a pair of short shorts and a halter top. Thats all you get a good massage for 75.00

So my experiences in VA are bad at best hope when I come up this time I can hook up with Becky

Seva Lurker
09-21-04, 15:26
Zep,

T.I. is that Tudor Inn on Warwick or Thrift Inn on Jefferson? I'm guessing the latter.

Did my drive home scouting, with nothing to report. There may have been a skank on Madison, but to far down the scale for even a passing glance.

Florida Man
09-21-04, 16:14
I'm heading up to Williamsburg in a few and wanted to see if anyone knew of any good providers or amps in the area. Help!

Guru
09-22-04, 17:41
Drove down Jefferson today. I saw the man in blue getting into a black Suburban outside of Chris' mobile home. Don't know which of the residents he was visiting. I seriously doubt, however, that his was a customer! Anyone have a heads up on this?

Keep it safe.

Capt JB
09-23-04, 01:50
Greetings fellow mongers,

I got a call from Becky Thursday a week ago just as I was boarding a plane in NY for Hong Kong. Told her I had no way to update the forum at that time as I was in route to Bangkok Thailand.

Just bought a new laptop and got on line from Bangkok. Gentlemen, this place is all they say about it. Make a trip here before you die. This is Disneyland for adult males. Will bring back pics. You would never believe this place with out being here.

Be safe and start saving for your trip to Bangkok, the only city that lives up to it's name.

Mickman
09-23-04, 16:06
Made a late night run after 2 in the morning. Did the Ave from 25th to OP. Then the Blvd and saw a young blonde walking around the Shell/Food Lion going North . I slowed, and here come a POPO car out of the Food Lion parking lot. Fast too. Boy, sure thought that was close. Back to the girl. She had on all black, hair to her shoulders. I went down and made a U turn and she was gone. I keep on trying.

Seva Lurker
09-23-04, 19:12
I don't know if we'll want (or be able) to associate with Capt JB when he gets back from Thailand. All that great mongering and then he has to come back here. ;) Lucky stiff (and imagine he's pretty stiff, or is that hard, about now too).

On the local mongering scene, made a cruise of Newport News from Fort Eustis to 664 this evening. There were two ladies out in the area of Jefferson and Mercury. One heavy duty regular and the older WSW with glasses I posted a picture of a few months back. Neither one stayed on the street too long.

LE was very visible as well. Two units parked at the Tudor Inn on Warwick, both empty, so who knows why they were there. Then LE talking to our big regular in the lot of the Thrift Inn. They obviously didn't scare her off as she was stil there after I made a U-turn.

Things are getting bad when these ladies start looking good.

Mr Underbridge
09-24-04, 14:17
Florida-

Hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but there are no amps around Williamsburg, or any other city in southeast Virginia. The nearest would be up in the Northern Virginia, DC area, 2 plus hours away.

As for providers in Williamsburg, there are some outcall providers who can be found on the usual places around the web. You know - the other review sites we aren't allowed to mention by name here. They aren't cheap, and just about all require either full ID or a thumbs up from a known provider. Don't bother with the phone book listings.

SW action would be restricted to east end Newport News - a quick stroll through the posts here will give you an idea of the quality. Southside there is a bit more, but it's still pretty thin on the ground. You can't find anyplace in this area where you can have bare breasts and alcohol in the same place. All the "go-go" places here are of the teeny bikini type.

It's kind of sad, but we squeak through with just a bare minimum of providers around here. Depending on your wants/needs they can be found, but not like hot spots like Florida or Canada or Vegas, or California or just about anywhere but The Olde Southe.

Mr Underbridge

Mongering for my pleasure and your edification for over twenty years

Bearmanva
09-26-04, 20:43
Gents, just flew into DC this morning from Hawaii. Decided to drive by Jefferson Ave on the way to the beach. Nothing much to speak of. At about 700PM there was a WSW in front of the King James Inn. She was wearing blue jeans black mesh shirt and black bra underneath. Tried to make a U turn and come around again but she was gone. Have to try again on my way out Weds. Later guys.

Seva Lurker
09-26-04, 21:45
Bear,

She's one of the regulars and I saw her out in the same outfit earlier today.

Florida,

As you will be in Williamsburg, you may also want to check out the Richmond board. You are actually closer to Richmond than Norfolk and the other southside cities. Especially in driving time as you don't have to deal with a lot of construction and a tunnel to get to Richmond.

Richmond, like most of the rest of VA has very slim pickings.

All others, are we ready for the Thailand report? Capt JB should be back shortly. It's been several years since I was in Thailand and things have improved since I was there and things were great then. Don't know if I could handle it now. :)

Seva Lurker
09-27-04, 14:10
Coming home early today to finish some yard work before the rains. Spotted who I thought was Michelle walking down Mercury towards Jefferson. Stopped at Sears on the way and spotted here again on Jefferson just past the Hess.

She was wearing a nice short pink skirt, breeze almost caught it while I was setting up for the picture. Oh well.

This was edited to change the name to protect the innocent. Got a PM from a guy who knows Michelle and he told me I goofed. Shoot, I'd even gone back and checked some of Michelle's other pictures and the resemblence was pretty close. Hope she just wasn't out exercising.

Bubba44
09-27-04, 17:32
Is it just me or did Michelle 'beef up'?

Capt JB
09-28-04, 03:19
Just back from Thailand, posted a few pics on that board, go to Asia, Thailand, Photos board. That place is the best in the world. No looking for the girls, they come looking for you. I have been spoiled now.

Seva Lurker
09-28-04, 05:31
Capt JB,

Welcome back. So you enjoyed your jaunt as a railway worker eh? :)

Not a bad choice, was she a bit more photogenic though? :)

Bubba44, I goofed, not Michelle though this one even had a tat on her left ankle.

War Doggie
09-28-04, 17:26
Capt,

Welcome home and whoo hooo nice pics.

Eastendmonger
09-28-04, 17:58
Capt. JB,

Thanks for the Thailand report and photos. You are one fortunate SOB to have made that trip.

WD

Still Looking
09-30-04, 10:33
Capt JB
You are a fortunate SOB! I'm green with envy. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Seva Lurker
09-30-04, 17:57
Well, on my way to an appointment, I saw Becky walking down Jefferson around Hemlock around 2:30 or so. She was at a real convienient spot to get picked up. Right by the Eckard lot. She was gone when I came back.

As for the remainder of Jefferson, nothing.

Capt JB, you still all mongered out? Those were some good shots on the Thailand board.

Zepplin
10-01-04, 00:52
Found Becky along Jefferson, this afternoon, picked her up for the usual. The change is she does not have a place now so you guessed it, right in my car. She does know plenty of places but it still is much better in a room.

Anyway she says the heat is on and she is out, but cannot stay in one area walking back and forth. Not a lot to choose from lately, so I didn't think twice when I saw her.

Z

Capt JB
10-01-04, 02:06
Seva Lurker,

I haven't had time to monger since I got back. Bangkok will kind of leave your pecker empty lol. Action here is so bad compared to there. I will have to get back in the action again. I have a would be girlfriend who has been making donations as well.
We need some new material in this area.

Seva Lurker
10-01-04, 05:01
Capt JB,

You should have brought some of the lovely Thai ladies back here with you. We could all have benefited. :)

Careful with the would be girlfriend. They can become something a bit more threatening.

Rugby Man
10-01-04, 05:28
Hi Capt,

I told you I would have trouble finding this place. I eventually found it. Of course I checked West Virginia first. Let me know when your going back to BKK. I am likely gonna be heading there around the 24th of December to around the 2nd again. Gotta like that whopping 5 hour flight with all the Hennessy you can drink, while staring at the Thai beauties! Thanks for all of the pics!

Capt JB
10-02-04, 22:57
I talked with Becky tonight. She is in room 439 at the Welcome Inn. (599-6193 ext 439). She can't have visitors there but can meet you to go somewhere else.

I made a run down Jefferson Ave. right after 6pm. Only saw one BSW in front of Hardy's. Not much else going on except for a fight in the Hess Station parking lot.

Fun Sex
10-03-04, 01:39
I have been hunting for the last week between 7pm-11pm. I didn't see anything. The weather is nice. Where are the SWs???

FS

Zepplin
10-04-04, 11:45
Fri nite about 10:30pm found a young bsw just past 7 eleven (Jeff. & Randolph). Forgot her name, something that began with Sh, tall early 20's, nice figure, never saw her before so went to "her' place and got F for $.4 no S. Turns out her tits were big but real saggy, good body otherwise.

Her place wasn't exactly hers and had to pay .2 for use of the room. She also tried to light a joint and smoke it but her lighter quit. So she bends over and while I'm doing her from behind she tries to light the joint again. Oh well, similar to any who got a door girl that looks over at the t.v. while you're trying to enjoy yourself. All the while "did you come yet"?

Won't pick her up again, she's not a provider just a money taker.

Z

Seva Lurker
10-05-04, 15:53
Saw Chris out on Jefferson by the gas station at 51st street this afternoon. Not sure if she was jumping into or out of a monger mobile, but she was there. Around 3 PM.

The remainder of Jefferson was full, of school busses. I couldn't see anything but yellow.

Ron Weasley
10-05-04, 16:34
Capt JB,

Any tips on how all us normal guys can keep up with multiple girls? Vitamins, etc. Anything but the blue pill. Trying to regenerate faster, etc.

Nice pics by the way.

Capt JB
10-06-04, 01:26
Ron,

I did buy some of the blue vitamin "V" over the counter in Bangkok. The action over there could kill a guy lol. One thing for sure, I will return to Bangkok. It's everything people say about it and more.

It's hard to get back in the mongering spirit back here after being there.

Capt JB
10-08-04, 10:37
I was on my way to an appointment Wednesday and saw 2 new WSW on Warwick Blvd. One was near the intersection of Warwick and Denbigh and the other was down closer Sherwood Place. Both were in the 5 to 6 range but I did not have time to check them out further at the time.

LE has been cracking down in Newport News as of late and it's good to see a couple of young ladies back on the street earning and honest living.

Talked with a fellow mongerer last night and he picked up a BSW on Jefferson Ave around Center Ave Thursday evening. Said she was about 5' tall with a slim body. She took him to "her" apartment and assured him that no one was there. When he went in there were 3 black males and one female in the apt. At this point I would have disapeared but he went back to a room with her where she preformed a very poor bbbj and quit befor completion. He had paid her .30 which he said he will just charge off as a bad experience. Her apt was off Bellwood Rd. and her name was Michelle ( or thats the name she gave him anyway.

Mickman
10-13-04, 09:36
Had a break at lunch and took a drive down the Ave. At the Hess station I see a blonde girl, small petie frame, blue shirt and jeans leaving the store heading down the street behind the store. So I make that U turn and follow. She looked at me, but not the real look. I slowed showing my break light. Face was a 5 or 6. Small chest. Anyone know or seen her before? I just kept going around the neighborhood. Keep on lookin'

Zepplin
10-13-04, 11:43
Fellow mongers beware, I had three encounters last week I will share; none of which are any fun posting about but so that others may benefit:

1. There is a bsw which is a she but was a he if you know what I mean. She drives a brown honda 4 dr and has a place. She may try to pick you up from her car. About 5'5 or so 130 lbs maybe. Noticeably masculine face once you get a good look. Has a pierced lower lip. Below Jeff. & Briarfield.

2. WSW; Jamacia found her around 41st and Jeff. Blond straight hair shoulder length, probably 30's rectangular glasses absoluty worthless provider, about got me busted just taking around to park. She gets my "avoid at all costs rating"

3. BSW who I have seen a couple of times before, took the money and ran. Well I'll square up with her later. What comes around goes around. She is usually out on Madison & 43rd or so.

Z

Capt JB
10-13-04, 15:46
Made a run up Warwick Blvd. from Oyster Pt. Rd. to Ft. Eustis and back Tuesday around 9:30 PM. Spotted no action at all. Whats up with this? Not even any uglys out. Is anybody doing anything?

I also ran this same route that morning around 11:30 am with no sightings.

It's raining today so there won't be anything on the street today.

Seva Lurker
10-13-04, 17:21
Capt JB,

I don't know what's happening. LE working overtime to clean up the streets before the election???

I haven't had much time to get out and sight see much over the past week or so. I was out on Sat and did a cruise down Jefferson. All I saw was Julie near the Ramada.

Bubba44
10-13-04, 17:46
Went up Warwick (Tues) around 6pm and saw nothing other than one possible WSW. Could have just been a case of bad fashion also. Jefferson was dead. Did see a shitload of our brothers in blue.

Capt JB
10-15-04, 10:40
Well boys, it's raining and the girls don't like to get their hair wet so there won't be much mongering on the streets today. However if you have the urge you can always call Becky. She is in room 439 at the Welcome Inn on Jefferson Ave. She can't entertain at the room so you will have to take her someplace else. Oh well, nobody said life would be perfect.

Fun Sex
10-22-04, 01:20
I spent almost 30 minutes on Jefferson Ave. tonight between 10:00 and 10:30. Man, there is NO sign of SWs. What's going on? It has been like this for the last 2 weeks. Is it because of the weather or other reasons that I don't know?

Be safe,

Fun Sex

Guru
10-22-04, 14:03
I'm sure everyone thanks Jackson for all of his work in creating the new format. I'm sure everyone also missed the Forum during its absence. However, I don't think that its loss would have made much of difference in the past few weeks. Simply put, Newport News has been dead. My work takes me up and down Jefferson at varied times almost every day and I've seen zip zilch nada in the way of WSW. Even Kat and the other low-end regulars are nowhere to be seen. Anyone have the inside scoop on where they've gone? My guess would be a place with many metal doors, but I haven't seen anything in the paper and you know how the police love to brag when they run a big prostitution sting.

Keep it safe.

Capt JB
10-22-04, 16:54
I went up Warwick from Oyster Point Rd. to Ft. Eustis junction Thurs night around 10:30 with no sightings. Had a couple of drinks at the junction and headed back down Warwick at midnight and still no sightings.

It seems that LE is putting the fear into the girls who are not already in the cross bar hotel. I learned that Sherry is still a guest of the city. They have her for possession of cocaine due to 2 arrests, one on 7-14-04 & the other on 7-31-04. She has preliminary hearing dates on 11-4-04 & on 12-14-04. I know what new years eve party she will be attending.

Becky got busted on 8-19-04 for hooking, was released on a summons and has a court date of 11-04-04. I have heard that several others are guests of the city at this time so this is probably why things are a bit dry on the streets right now. We really need some new talent. I have been forced to get what I can through girls I date but that takes a little extra time.Oh well, good luck out there.

Bubba44
10-22-04, 18:24
Was going down Warwick at 3:30pm or so and saw a WSW at Warwick and Lee's Mill. Red hair, bout an 8 on the SW scale. Skinny with freakish long nails. Good luck. Didn't have time to stop and chat.

Seva Lurker
10-24-04, 23:01
Driving home from a friends house this evening around 9 PM. Took the scenic tour up Jefferson. Spotted a possible new WSW walking north from 40th. Tried to set up for a night shot, but when I came back around the block, she was looking right into every car going by.

Blonde shoulder length hair, wearing a red jacket and faded jeans. Hard to give any other info. She didn't look too bad, but then it was dark and she was in some shadows.

First that I recall seeing this lady before.

Capt JB
10-25-04, 02:56
Went down Jefferson all the way to 40th and then back up to Harpersville Rd. around 1pm Sunday with no sightings so I decided to give Chris a call. She told me she was on the way home and would meet me at the Crown Station in 30 min.

Thirty min came and went and she was no longer answering her phone & did not show at the Crown Station so I headed up Jefferson in route to Denbigh.
In route I spotted Becky wearing green walking south on Jefferson. Decided to leave her alone as she is getting some attention from LE because of a prostitution arrest last month.

Continued up to J Clyde Morris Blvd crossing over to Warwick Blvd and continuing all the way up to Ft. Eustis & back down to Oyster point with out not so much as a single sighting. Decided to say the hell with it and watch some football on TV.

Did finally get a return call from Chris around 10pm saying she was sorry she did not show. She ran into some personal problems (chances are they were boyfriend related) Oh well, thats the way it is in the big city some days.

Seva Lurker
10-25-04, 18:57
Well, spotted what I think is a new lady this evening around 5. Spotted her walking south on Jefferson near Majik City. By the time I flipped, another monger had her in his vehicle and was taking off.

This WSW has long dirty blonde hair, like the lady last night, I did not get a look at her face. I don't think it is the same one though.

Other than the one, I didn't see anything else that even resembled a working girl.

Just a comment here. I was noticing one of the windows as I logged on. When I logged on, there were 95,800 members and just over 294,000 posts. That means there are a LOT of lurkers out there. Some of them have to be in this area. So come on guys, don't just read and rack in the goodies (what ever they are around here now), but join in the info sharing.

J Smith
10-27-04, 00:25
Fellas I know a lady for you.

Young, Black and SEXY student type 5'4" 128 34 28 36

Not a SW by anymeans no drugs or alcohol a perfect 10 on 1-10 scale. In need of some cash this week tuition due now. reasonable prices. Don't miss this one time chance for a girl this hot. [Email Address deleted by Admin] is her e-mail address for more info of availble times. or PM me for more details.

I'm just looking out for a friend.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

VA John Doe
10-27-04, 22:09
Took a stroll up Jefferson Monday around 9pm and spotted Becky just south of Dresden. Spun around and picked her up. Got a pretty decent BJ with no CIM for a Jackson. She looked OK, but didn't mention anything about her last pick up. Looked like she need the money for a fix.

Anonymouse
10-27-04, 22:21
SEVA, I also saw the blond with the long hair walking up Jefferson. She was wearing a very good looking denim outfit and I would rate her as an 8 from the back. Drove past her (twice) so I could check out her face and the rest of her assets. Well long story short Body 8 Face -4. That's an average of 4 so I didn't try to pick her up.

Fun Sex
10-28-04, 01:20
FINALLY! I was on Jefferson Ave. this evening around 11:45pm or so. I saw 2 WSWs and 1 BSW. I passed by the BSW to fast that I couldn't see her face. But she was about 5'6" and about 140lbs. So, I just kept going. I saw a WSW about 5'5" and about 160lbs, of course, I passed. I found a blond SW near 7-11. I picked her up and went to a street near there. BBBJ for a Jackson. She was GOOD. Her name was Dena. She is out there guys. Have fun hunting.

FunSex

Capt JB
10-30-04, 13:59
Got a call from Becky Friday night. She was dialing for dicks and wanted to let me know that she is still staying at the Welcome Inn on Jefferson Ave. (599-6193) but she has changed to room 445. So if any of you mongers are looking for her thats where she be.

Happy Halloween and I hope you all get a trick, a treet, or what ever.

Seva Lurker
10-30-04, 19:29
Cruised Jefferson this evening around 6. Spotted two possibles. One may have been the dirty blonde Anoymous and I have seen previously. She was walking south on Jefferson around 70th street. Gone by the time I turned around.

There was a possible light skinned BSW around Mercury. She came out of the Super 8 lot. I was on the wrong side of the street to see anymore than that.

Maybe things will ease up after the election is over. Hey, we have to have an excuse don't we? :)

Bubba44
10-30-04, 19:40
Today (Sat) saw one poss BSW, waved as I went by. Problem is, she had two bruthas hanging with her. Let the big head think for once and passed on by. This was near Stoneybrook.

Bingoboy
10-31-04, 22:18
Even though I've read the dire reports about the state of mongering in Newport News, I headed out tonight for a rare scouting mission in Newport News. I didn't feel like passing out candy to the kiddies, so this was a perfect opportunity to get out of the house.

Starting around 5:30, I roamed from Madison Ave. to the Newmarket area to the area around the old Patton Motel to Warwick Blvd. above Bland. The only place I saw anything was on Madison. I made several passes in that area between 6 and 6:30. There were two definite BSW there, one slim wearing jeans and a pink top, the other a bit heftier (though not fat) with a low-cut white halter top. From a distance, both were doable, but I've never mongered down that way so I don't know where to go or where I might be taken. Also, there were kids and parents out trick-or-treating.

I saw nothing in the Newmarket area, even by driving through the Thrift-Inn parking lot. I didn't see anything on Warwick, either.

I headed back for Madison and got there around 8. I made five passes over a half-hour and saw nobody who even resembled a SW so I came home.

For any of you who have picked somebody up on Madison, do they take you to what appears to be low-income apartments?

Bingoboy

Fun Sex
10-31-04, 23:15
Guys,

I went by King James this afternoon and saw 6 cops arrested 1 white girl and a white guy right in front of King James. It was about 12:20pm. Anyway, I don't know what the reason was. Be careful out there.

Happy hunting,
FS

Capt JB
10-31-04, 23:37
Made a run down Jefferson Saturday around 5pm. I observed a young lady leaving the Hess/Wilco station walking north on Jefferson. She stopped in front of the Ramada Inn about one block north of the service station. I had done a U turn and cut through the hotel parking lot to come up behind were she was standing. She had several piercings on her face but other than that looked ok, maybe a 7.

I asked her if she would like a ride and she said yes and got in the car. When she got in she stated that she was tired of waiting for the bus as she had just got off from her job at Roses in New Market. Said she was going up Jefferson to the Best Value Inn (old Patton Motel) where she lived. I asked her if she did any other type of work and she said yes, she also worked part time as a dancer at RD's. I told her that I had guessed that she might like to go out and party but she said she did not do that kind of work.

Well, I provided her cab service to the Best Value Inn where she thanked me, got out & went to her room. She sure looked like a working girl to me but if she says she's not maybe not so I will not print her name. Saw nothing else going on other than Becky walking south on Jefferson.

Did manage to pick up a lady at a bar on Jefferson later Sat night but she was not a working girl and I took her back to the boat for the night so all ended favorably.

Capt JB
11-01-04, 00:28
Made the trip down Jefferson around noon today (Sunday) and the streets were vacant. With the nice weather I figured something would be going on but this was not to be the case.

There was a big LE gathering at the King James Motel and it looked as if they raided a room on the 2nd level of the front side. Seemed to have both a white male & white female in custody. Not sure what this was all about but it was probably enough to send the working girls deep into their caves.

Spoonieg25
11-01-04, 15:17
J SMITH,

Have you tried that female to see what her service is like?? She's sexy I just wanted hear a review.

Seva Lurker
11-02-04, 18:12
Made the cruise home down Jefferson this afternoon. There were two WSWs out. One, the newbie, dirty blonde I saw the other day. She was in a yellow pants outfit today and had her "boy friend" with her. Spotted her near 42nd and Jefferson walking around a car. Went around the block and she was standing talking to the "friend". She gave me a long look as I drove buy. Obvious. Body looked about a 6.5, face a little less.

Other lady was in front of the Thrift Inn. Looked like one of our regular ladies.

Hope everyone got out and voted today. Still have some time if you haven't.

Capt JB
11-03-04, 02:33
Around 11 PM the little head talked me into taking a run up Warwick Blvd from Oyster Pt Rd to the Ft Eustis junction. Did not see a thing, nothing at all so I decided to have a beer at Bucks and watched a rather nice go go dancer from Cambodia for a period of 1 beer. Decided to walk up the strip to the Junction Cafe, had another beer and watched another dancer in order to give the working girls a chance to show up on the street for my return trip down Warwick.

At around midnight I headed back down Warwick and saw nothing until I reached Bland Blvd. and there she was, a BSW. She was so ugly even the little head said "don't even slow down" so I continued on home to watch more election results.

I guess you win some, lose some, & the rest get rained out.

Guru
11-03-04, 14:46
I saw SEVA and Anonymouse's dirty blonde yesterday at about 6:00 at 47th. Did not have time to stop to partake (taking SEVA's suggestion and going to do my civic duty) but she was obviously working. Did not look bad on the SW scale, but her shirt was baggy so it was tough to judge the overall quality. Has anyone picked her up yet?

Seva Lurker
11-03-04, 17:24
Well, on the drive home this afternoon, I saw Chris pedaling her ass down Jefferson. She was riding a bike south from her trailer park. Other than that, I didn't see anything.

Capt JB
11-04-04, 00:42
Made a run up Warwick from Oyster point to Ft Eustis with negative sightings tonight (Wed). Went over to Jefferson and headed south spotting a WSW walking north around Center Ave. Looked like about a 5 and I made a U turn to go back by for another look and she was getting into a p/u truck with another monger by the time I got turned around.

Continued south on Jefferson and went down to Briarfield Rd. & made a U turn heading back north. Just past the Hess station I spotted a WSW and pulled into a parking lot and she got in. Her name was Denise and she looked to have a few extra pounds but I took her anyway.

When the clothes came off it was not pretty, not pretty at all but I had come this far so I did her. Pretty poor service, like the rest they are in a hurry to get their money and buy some crack. Gentlemen, my suggestion is that if you see this provider, speed up, look the other way, get the hell out of there.

Capt JB
11-04-04, 12:42
Ch 13 news has been sending reporters and camera crews on the street overnight to follow the Norfolk vice squad officers around on the street. Naturally the vice squad is trying to look productive with the reporters following them around so chances are you don't want to cross the bridge right now.

If 13 news is doing this investigation in Norfolk good chance they will follow up in some other areas such as Newport News ect. Be safe out there.

Seva Lurker
11-06-04, 10:45
Well finally got into a postion where I could get a couple of shots of the new(?) talent on Jefferson. Spotted the "dirrty blonde" though looks closer to a faded red head walking Jefferson near Hilton.

Sorry on the quality, it has been so long since I've had an opportunity to take a picture, I almost forgot how to drive and aim at the same time. :(.

I'm also trying the multiple picture post for the first time, so bear with me.

Capt JB
11-06-04, 21:43
Becky had a court appearance scheduled Friday morning at 10 am for prostitution arrests on Aug 19 & Sept 14.

Court status on these cases shows "fugative file" on both cases. Did she skip out and head south? I have no idea myself. Looks like another provider is history.

Capt JB
11-10-04, 15:10
Had a call from Becky yesterday, in fact a couple of calls. She is in the area but hiding out as there are fugative warrants for her arrest outstanding as she skipped her court date in Newport News last Friday. Did not go to court as she was pretty sure she would get some jail time and she did not have a "get out of jail free card".

I told her I was busy as I really do not want to get caught for harboring a fugative as to the best of my knowledge that could be a felony charge. She has no contact numbers at this time and I am afraid her next residence will be the cross bar hotel in Newport News. This is a sad report but thats how it is boys. Maybe she and Sherry will be room mates.

I have gone back to taking girls out for drinks and dinner with the hopes to score. LOL Good luck and be safe out there. The market is not very user friendly in Newport News right now. I will still keep my eye out for new talent on the street because as long as there is crack out there there will be working girls. That is a given fact.

Capt JB
11-12-04, 10:59
Spotted a BSW on Warwick just north of Bland this morning around 9:30. I am not really into them and this one was so ugly she probably could not get arrested. Things are pretty dry out there now but I know there are providers out there so lets all keep looking. Be safe.

Zepplin
11-13-04, 08:30
Last Fri evening found a wsw Michelle walking down Jeff near Center and picked her up. Settled on half and half for .5 at her place. She did talk her share of shit on the way to her place. but when she jumped into action it was very good service. I was wondering if this was HC's Michelle since the bbbj was pretty damn good. Mid twenties some acne on her face biggg tits, bit chubby, lt. brown hair. Good service esp. now that there are limited providers. Late post i know but just to let you know there are some sw around. Michelle gets my "definatly do again" rating.

Z

Seva Lurker
11-13-04, 23:15
Zep,

Ho_Chaser posted a couple of pics of Michelle back in the June time frame. Check them out and let us know.

M Laser
11-14-04, 23:16
Hey Seva,

Let me know if your dirty blondes name is sharon. The sharon I am talking about just left out of P-Town area, GW HWY about a week or so ago, she speaks excellent french, is very nice, great attitude. Would love to find out where she lands.

Thanks and be safe

Bubba44
11-16-04, 19:46
Did a run up and back on Warwick near Eustis (6pm 11/16/04). It's drier than a desert out there. Not even a possible.

Fun Sex
11-16-04, 23:59
It's so quiet out there. I spent 45 minutes on Jeff Ave., and I didn't see any SWs. Man, it's sad. I went out there from 10pm - 10:45.

Be safe out there,

FS

Zepplin
11-17-04, 06:33
Seva,

I looked at the pics but really can't make a positive id that way, but somebody sure trained her good lol. Probably is her since she had some real b/s stories. Tried to get her when HC was here but she is the on again off again type.

It is real quiet, has been that way for a while. But they are out there.

Z

Capt JB
11-19-04, 02:04
LE busted a SW in the area of the KFC on Warwick Blvd. about 1/2 mile south of Merry Oaks Dr. around 10:45 PM Thursday night. I was unable to find out her name but heard the patrol unit that stopped her call for a vice unit on my scanner. Seemed to be a lot of activity going on in that area tonight.

Becky is still on the run in the local area but can't get out and walk the streets as there are 2 outstanding fugative warrants with her name on them. She is pretty much out of business for awhile. May be waiting for Thanksgiving to turn herself in and get in on the sheriff's turkey dinner at the cross bar hotel.

Seva Lurker
11-20-04, 17:05
Was out for a bit around noon. Cruised Jefferson and Warwick. Warwick was dead, but Jefferson had three definates and a couple of possibles, all between Center and Mercury.

Now as to "quality", well even by Newport News standards they were poor. Saw one fat WSW out in front of What-a-burger. She was there or meandering nearby the couple of times I drove by.

Another of our regular WSWs, kind of pyramid shape, narrow top and get progressively wider as you near the ground, was out by the King James.

There was the tall athletic build BSW struting south from Center. Saw her finally jump into a car in that little strip mall across from the Ramada.

The two possibles were walking together towards Mercury just after Center. One was black and the other white. Fairly young, late teens or early 20's. The black was skinny. The white girl had a nice build, I'd rate her a solid 7 on any standard. Blonde hair. They jumped into a car driven by a younger black dude. The guy may have been a friend or a john, not sure which. They took off so slowly that several other cars got between us and I didn't see them turn off. Lost them before Mercury.

The reason I think these two were possibles, is the blonde kept looking back over her shoulder and eyeing cars as they went by. I crusied around a bit hoping to see them back out. Would definately go for the blonde. As for the others, I'll save my pennies and stop at a NOVA AMP thank you. ;)

Zepplin
11-22-04, 05:31
About 10pm Wed night I pulled in to Hess to fill up. I look through the doors and I saw a hot girl at the counter. She walks out with a guy twice her age (lucky fellow) and gives him a big kiss and struts off across the pump area and takes off with a black male walking toward T.I.

I couldn't get the pump shut off fast enough to chase her down lol, this girl is hot. She was probably anxious to go put her newly aquired funds to use anyway. I crusied the area for a while but she did not reappear. Young early 20s, red hair pulled back in a pony tail, some freckles, thin build, had on some tight white pants and black platform type boots. No doubt she is a provider. Quality unknown unless the lucky fellow lets us in on some juicy details. As for me I went to Richmond Sun. no shortage of action there.

Z

Capt JB
11-22-04, 16:17
Did a run up Warwick Friday night around 9:00 pm between Bland Blvd up to the 7-11 at Merry Oaks. Big LE pressance in the area with two units at the 7-11. Streets were very quiet. Went over to Jefferson and went down as far as Briarfield Rd. and back up with no sightings of any interest.

Did receive a phone call from Becky this afternoon. She is still running from the law but is out selling Christmas cards believe it or not. Well, she's still in the sales game anyway.

If you buy a large order she may throw in a bonus (maybe) (who knows)

Seva Lurker
11-22-04, 17:51
Well, I saw one of our regulars on Jefferson near Hemlock coming home this afternoon. Pulled into a parking lot to snap a pic and she vanished. Saw her walk behind a tree and she never came back out. Anyway, checked back through my old SW shots and found a shot of her from Jul 17th. She's the big one on the right in the red top.

Zepplin
11-23-04, 23:42
Tried her phone. 9 of 10 times no ans or cut off after one or two words. Did get a call in with a few words. So she wants a call prior to arrival, so on my way to meet her, I stop to call her. Phone is cutting off again. Never did meet up with her. My mileage did not vary, in fact I did not get any. lol.

Wasted way too much time trying to get her.

Z

Zepplin
11-24-04, 00:35
Found her walking north on J about 7pm near the big church. Wsw very homey looking mid twenties or a bit older, med build blonde hair. She was concerned I was a cop so I told her to unzip her top. She had some nice firm tits and I thinking this is going to be good.

She was really depressed though about working the street though. Almost in tears. I could tell she was not a regular or at least seemed to be very unhappy about being out. She didn't have a place either so I after talking a few minutes I dropped her off right where I picked her up.

Z

Seva Lurker
11-28-04, 18:48
Went out and cruised Jefferson around 2 this afternoon. Saw one definate and one possible, both south of Mercury.

The definate is the older WSW I posted a picture of earlier in the year. She was meandering between 74th and 78th. Looked like she'd had some kind of problem as I thought I saw what looked like a bandage or tape near her left ear.

I spotted her as I was trying to find the possible. White female, tall with some tight jeans and high heeled shoes walking near the Dollar Store. Gone by the time I turned around, I circled a few times hoping she'd reappear, but never saw her again.

I wonder if we'll see some new faces needing an extra dollar or two for Christmas? Don't recall seeing any last year, but there were one or two the year before.

Zepplin
12-02-04, 01:20
Picked up a bsw today. Saw her walking on j about 4pm, from a distance thought she was a school girl so I moved on. Saw her an hour later and picked her up near V. motel.

She gets in the car ranting and raving about being tired of walking, hungry, mongers with no money and on and on. So I told her to relax or she was out at the next corner.

Says she has a place to go and unoccupied, but when we get there well it's anything but. So we adjourn to the bathroom for a little half and half action for the going rate. Mediocre bbbj, good but rushed doggie action. She bent over and held on to the tub, telling me "not so hard". Finished up and left.

She's 30's short straight black hair, flat chest, very petite maybe 5' 90 lbs. Good lookiing. Thrill of the day just to push those little ass checks apart. She said not in the ass so I said ok you put it in where ever you want. She was wet in no time. Love that petite bod, hate the attitude, just blocked it out to enjoy myself.

Z

Capt JB
12-02-04, 16:54
Did a cruise down Jefferson Wednesday evening around 8 PM from Oyster Point Rd. down to 48th st and back up with no sightings. Went back to Warwick and cruised that from Oyster Point to Ft Eustis with no luck either.

On the positive side I got a call from Becky this afternoon and obtained a phone number from her. The number is 988-1886.

Becky also tells me that she is selling business cards, christmas cards, calendars, pens with name imprinted ect. Place a large enough order with her and see what kind of a "bonus" she will throw in lol. Who knows, everything is negotiable. She tells me that this is her self designed "rehab" program to keep her off the streets.

Zepplin
12-04-04, 01:46
Picked her up tonite around briarfield and j. I got the part right about the tight bod. :) I was way off on her age though. She's ten years older than I thought.

We had a pretty good time no hurry good half and half for the going rate. She was much more willing to please tonite so I didn't cut her loose till I got what I wanted.

Z

Seva Lurker
12-04-04, 13:57
Well, I cruised the length of Newport News around lunch time today. Say absolutely nothing except shopping traffic around the mall and turning onto Mercury.

Guess the ladies who got rounded up prior to the election seem to still be in the care of the city. :(

Things have got to get better, I mean its the holiday season, money's tight so some amatuers must be looking for some extra spending money, the weathers not too bad. Where are they????

Capt JB
12-06-04, 16:34
Did a run down Jefferson to around Peninsula Dr. Friday night around 9pm. On the way back north I stopped at the Hess Station for a little gas and to see if anything was moving around there. As I was pumping the gas a gal who I suspected to be a wsw walked past headed north on Jefferson.

I asked her what she was upto tonight and she walked over to me and said she needed a ride to the Econo Lodge which is on Jefferson north of J. Clyde.
I told her it was a bit chilly to be walking tonight and that I would give her a ride. She was around 45 and said her name was Franciana ( probably not spelled correct). She had a nice rack but the lower half was getting a bit wide but what the hell, it was getting late and after a few drinks it seemed ok. I asked her if she was working and she said well---maybe so I took her to my place where she delivered a quality bbbjcim. Was in no hurry and took her time to deliver a quality product. Never mentioned a price but I gave her a quarter for a job well done and dropped her off at the Econo Lodge on Jefferson across from Oyster Point Industrial Park. Has no contact numbers.

Capt JB
12-06-04, 20:21
Got a call from Becky this evening. She says that several of you mongers tried to contact her over the weekend probably to buy christmas cards ect) and she told you that she was available however her mom had to be rushed to the hospital which caused her to be unavailable with no way to contact you guys. Anyway she is back and you can place your "orders" at 988-1886.
Happy hunting.

Capt JB
12-07-04, 23:17
Newport News Police took out a multi page add in the local Daily Press on Monday and listed by name all person who have outstanding arrest warrants. They also have a task force out picking up the subjects they have a location on. The news says that a large number of subjects have surrendered after seeing their names in the paper. With all of this new input to the jail they may have to let some our girls out to ease crowding. Thats the good news. The bad news is that Becky is on the wanted list so get those Christmas card orders in before they get around to her. LOL

Seva Lurker
12-08-04, 16:00
Well took a spin up Jefferson on the way home today. Spotted two definate WSW's. The first was a heavy set blonde. She kept bouncing around from the Hess to the fire hydrant in front of the TI across the street. I'd rate her a 3.

The other was a tall, near 5'8" middle aged lady. Spotted her walking from near the Radisson. I pulled into the Hess for a soda and a better look. She made eye contact and even said hello when I walked out. I wanted to get a shot, but there were way too many other "undesirable" miscreants floating around the lot. I got this shot as I backed out and she was talking to a possible monger, or dealer. She didn't partake, so I don't know which it was.

I had to crop these a bit to get any thing worth while (and for the girl talking to the monger to cut out as much of his vehicle as I could), so they are a bit fuzzy, especially the blonde.

Time was around 2 this afternoon.

Dlrzboy
12-09-04, 18:59
Beware. Have seen two ULE in a brown van pull over two mongers in the last week. Did not haul in anybody either yime, and let the girl go away after a chat.

Seva Lurker
12-10-04, 16:41
Dirzboy,

Was it the same girl or two different ones? Reason being could it be a roust by the girls "friends"? Different girls lessens the chances. Wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened. Most mongers wouldn't go to the police with it unless they got burne real and I mean REAL bad.

Did it look like they took the guys in or were they released too? As Capt JB said prostituion is only a misdemeanor so they should have gotten a ticket. Not having ever been stopped by the man for chasing the ladies, I really can't tell you.

Did spot the blonde on my way home from work around 2:30 today. Wearing a red blouse. Between the Hess and the Radisson. Looked like she jumped in a monger mobile just after I spotted her. She was gone on the fllp and her place taken by the man in blue.

Seva Lurker
12-10-04, 23:46
One of these days I will learn to read. I got a gentle reminder in a PM this evening telling me the hotel down the street from the Hess on Jefferson near Mercury is a Ramada not a Radisson. I knew that. At least I got the first two letters right. Sorry for the confusion.

Dlrzboy
12-13-04, 00:38
Same girl, and they did not give out tickets or take them in.

Seva Lurker
12-13-04, 18:37
Dirzboy,

Thanks for the follow up.

Spotted the heavy set blonde on my way home this afternoon. In the median on Jefferson crossing over toward the Hess.

I thought I saw a possible WSW in the same general area. Shoulder brownish hair, 30's glasses (thick ones). She was looking back over her shoulder, but as she was standing on Jefferson where everyone turns into the strip mall by McDumdums, she may well have been watching traffic so she wouldn't get run over. She didn't look too bad, I'd rate her a 6. I didn't see her on the flip.

Seva Lurker
12-18-04, 15:55
The week before Christmas, fairly nice weather and not a lady to be found. Was out early this afternoon and cruised Warwick from Fort Eustis to OP and Jefferson from OP to 664 and back. Lots of traffic, especially around the Patrick Henry Mall and at Jeff and Mercury. Just no one out looking for any extra spending money. :(

Oh well. If nothing else, everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Seva Lurker
12-20-04, 18:23
Don't ask me why, but I cruised Jefferson on the way home this afternoon. Clear blue cloudless sky, lots of sunshine and no ladies to be seen. Think it could have been the 25 degree temp with a wind chill in the low teens?

What ever, nothing to be seen from 664 to J. Clyde.

PumpInYaMouth
12-21-04, 00:37
Dreamed I hooked up with Becky to buy some Christmas cards calling the number on the thread. She wasn't too pleased her number was posted here. But she appreciated the chance to sell Christmas cards though.

The cards were worth the while too. Good to know I can find cards for all seasons when I'm in the area. Cruised downtown and hooked up with this "sistah", peddling ornaments. Not a regular however. $20 for a decent pack of socks. These purchases occured 12/18-12/19.

Marshall Ave has a lot of commerce going on, just a matter of timing I guess. Usually after 10pm.

Capt JB
12-21-04, 02:04
Got a call Sunday morning from a new girl in town. I met her about a month ago then she went to stay with her mom in Chesapeake for about 3 weeks now she is back.

Only problem is that she does not have a phone yet but tells me that she will have one soon as she can get her cell phone turned on. I will post her number as soon as she gets connected.

She is very GFE and does a good unrushed job. You have to take her to your place as she does not have a crib. I gave her 40 for half & half. I picked her up in the New Market area and dropped her off at the Budget on J. Clyde Morris Blvd ( I think she went there to get some crack).

Anyway, her name is Jodi, 36 yrs old, white female. Will post more when I get a number for her

Finally, a score

Bubba44
12-21-04, 09:51
Hey Capt,

Is this the same Jodi that used to be on Warwick? Nice legs but a real snaggle tooth mouth? She was talented.

Capt JB
12-22-04, 00:00
BREAKING NEWS:

Just got a call from Becky. Seems like everyone is Christmas shopping instead of screwing this month so she is going to have a holiday sale starting right now. She needs to raise a little cash so she can send the sheriff a little something for Christmas with hopes that he will give her an upgrade on her room when he finally catches up with her.

Anyway boys you can reach Becky at 988-1886.

LE was busy stalking the working girls on Jefferson Ave from Main St. south to Madison. Had several vice officers working the area from around 7:00 PM on. Be safe out there.

Capt JB
12-22-04, 00:06
Bubba, I think this is a different Jodi. She seems to have her teeth. I have no contact number for her yet but she says she will have her cell phone up and running soon. Will pass the number to the boys when she gives it to me.

Beast Head
12-23-04, 02:15
Everyone avoid this agency. Total ripoff. False advertisement Doesnt even beging to describe them. just avoid. or pm for details. Trust me, save your money. Don't let them rip you off and lie to you like they did me. I might give up the hobby after this latest rip.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Luv Da Amp
12-23-04, 18:56
Hi there,

Longtime lurker, but this is just my second post...anyway, this afternoon I did a drive by of Jeff from Oysterpoint until Merc -- saw one possible SW in front of the OfficeMax south of J Clyde...got the look, but I couldn't pull over as I was on a tight timetable. Nothing else to report -- except Christmas traffic sucks!

Merry Christmas Mongers

Seva Lurker
12-24-04, 13:36
Member #2491,

Please take this as constructive criticism as that is what it is supposed to be.

First, glad to see another lurker decloak. We need more reporting eyes. The ladies have to be there.

Second, a bit more detail such as time of sighting, appearance, a rating (remember the SW scale is lower than for other women).

If I weren't one who had to use Mapquest to find street names 90% of the time, I'd comment on the "Office Depot" that is south of Oyster Point. :D Office Max is next to Patrick Henry Mall and ANYONE driving near there yesterday had to be crazy (and could not possibly be on any kind of a schedule except one they were running late on). If they are there today, well, they've already been punished.

There is a long term motel/suites not too far from the Office Depot. I've spotted a few ladies there every so often. But the sightings are even rarer than they are on Jefferson at Mercury anymore.

I was out running to the grocery and Office Depot this morning and traffic was bad enough and this was BEFORE 10AM. Think traffic is bad now, wait for the after Christmas sales. :(

Luv Da Amp
12-24-04, 16:30
Re: My last post:

Seva Lurker,

First, correct you are. OfficeMax & OfficeDepot, there is a difference, and I apologize for any confusion.

However, I'm not on the forum to discuss differentiating between almost identical corporate entities, and you mongers out there reading this report don't really care, y'all can pick up the Wall Street Journal if you want to learn the difference between the two stores. What I really wanted to post about was Becky :)

Thanks to the good captain, I was able to arrange a meeting with Becky this afternoon. I called her up at the number the captain posted, and inquired about purchasing a hand-drawn christmas card. Becky understood exactly what I meant, and about 90 minutes later, I picked her up at her place. I could esaily recognize her thanks to the captain's pix.

She said we couldn't go back into her house because her roomates were there and wanted to show me her christmas cards at a nearby cemetary. Now, being a careful monger & a respectful one, I didn't like the idea of being out in a cemetery in the middle of the day, despite her assurances that she was a professional and it was safe. (Rule #1: never trust a ho).

I told her that it was her place, or no dice. I also told her that I'd give her roomates .10 if they left. They were agreeable to that, and about 5 minutes later we were in her studio. We negotiated a price of .30 for a hand-drawn christmas card -- she wanted .4 for the cards that are sealed with a kiss, and .5 for the complete set...but when I shop for cards, I don't want more than a hand-drawn set...anyway, her drawing was mechanical, but she was agreeable to my artistic suggestion, didn't complain, and allowed me to add my own home-made decoration to her twin christmas trees...All in all, I paid a total of .4, which is probably too much, but I'm new to the game and still learning.

BTW, Becky asked me if her number was on the net. I denied it of course :)

Have a merry christmas Mongers, and thanks for the great lead Captain!

Capt JB
12-26-04, 03:26
Member 2491

It's ok to tell Becky that her number is on the net as she requested that it be posted.

PumpInYaMouth
12-27-04, 22:01
.4 is too much.

Seva Lurker
12-29-04, 16:10
Well, I did the Jefferson run on the way home. Most of the snow has melted and the sidewalks, such as they are, were visible. Just nothing on them. :( I guess our working ladies weren't ready to pop up out of their lairs or as Capt JB has said, they are all making a long term stay with the city.

#2491, glad you understood the underlying humor. Keep on posting.

Everyone, Happy New Year.

Bubba44
12-30-04, 16:47
Gave Becky a call and arranged to meet her, I thought. Of course, she was no longer at home when I phoned her at the appointed time for pick up. Tried again a half hour later, still no show. Oh well.

Saw a possible WSW on Warwick (near the Adult video store), flipped around got the look. Took a look in the rear view mirror and saw NNPD. Sooo... I moved along like a good citizen. She was tall, long blonde hair, bod was OK. Did look like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet. Wore sweater and jeans. Maybe a 7 on the SW scale.

Seva Lurker
12-31-04, 17:50
Went to the southside today, and pickings there are about as plentiful as they are here.

On the way back home I did the Jefferson tour. Saw one lady, possibly working, hitchhiking north on Jefferson at about 50th. I was in the wrong lane and she was gone by the time I could flip. :( Lady was white, long dark hair about a 6 or so. I think I've seen her before, but won't sweart to it.

I cruised around for another 45 minutes without seeing her again.

Those of you heading to Norfolk or VB this evening, might want to check the jam cams at the HRBT. When I came back from Norfolk, traffic was backed up on 64 east bound almost to the 664 interchange. Don't think it will get better until after midnight. Then it will be backed up going west.