PDA

View Full Version : Adult Search Advertiser Reviews (Sponsored by Adult Search)

Admin3
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

OffTheGrid860
04-24-21, 13:10
I haven't seen many references to Adult Search in the CT area. Are all of the ads fake? When I visited Florida, a lot of the providers used adult search to advertise. Especially the Columbian and Brazilian girls. I checked the USAguide for Orlando.

During my visit and there were many reviews. I booked an appt within an hour thanks to the forum. Wondering if anyone has any input.

EggPoacher88
04-25-21, 08:57
I haven't seen many references to Adult Search in the CT area. Are all of the ads fake? When I visited Florida, a lot of the providers used adult search to advertise. Especially the Columbian and Brazilian girls. I checked the USAguide for Orlando.

During my visit and there were many reviews. I booked an appt within an hour thanks to the forum. Wondering if anyone has any input.Are the prices reasonable? Or are they overly inflated?

OffTheGrid860
04-26-21, 12:52
Are the prices reasonable? Or are they overly inflated?The prices were reasonable in my opinion. I paid 250 for an hour session. 2 pops. Really sexy Columbian girl. This was in Orlando, FL. There were several other ads just like it. Same price point. All confirmed by members on the forum.