PDA

View Full Version : Winter Haven Cypress Gardens

Flaman4u2d
08-03-05, 21:04
While in Winter haven this past weekend I found several SW's For Black Street Walkers The area to search is over and around Avenue T Street and 1st street numerous BSW and a Few HSW.

I met a WSW over at my Hotel in the parking lot located On US 17 or 3rd Street Near Cypress Garden Blvd. She allowed me to take a few pics of her!

5-5 110lbs 22yrs Body 7 face 8 Stated her name to be Donna, FS for 2 Jacksons. She didn't have any didgits Suppose to be meeting her again when I am back in town!

In the past I have met several WSW here, Need to start a Folder for this area! Does anyone know what happen to Angie? WSW 32 Blond Hair Face was a 10 and Body was 8 115lbs DD tits Stated she use to be a Dancer over in Tampa anyway had alot of good times with her this past winter and she up and disappeared.

Roadshark
08-04-05, 02:27
Feb, 2005. Picked up wsw, 50+y/o near the old McDonald's. WSW but very tan from florida sun, old & wrinkly. Smelled bad, cigarettes & sweat. A Tennessee bumpkin as country as Loretta Lynn. Long, brown hair, nice thick thighs & ass - great with the dark sunbaked tan, from walking the streets (God Bless Her). Drove to this wooded area off highway, abandoned houses - freaking scary! She wouldn't kiss me - said she doesn't even kiss her husband! Gave me 1/2&1/2. She rolled her eyes when I told her to grab my ass while fucking, like "geez, come on, fella, this ain't lovemaking". So, I pounded the fuck out of this broad in the backseat to get some satisfaction. I jizzed in the bag (trojan). She was a safety girl all the way. She bitched & said I "was a little rough there". Kinda comes with the territory, In my opinion, especially when you're rushing me, and holding back on the bj after you offer to give it! Still, I didn't shower for two days. Had the smell of her **** on my pubic hair til then. I love a hairy bush. Fuckin great / different screwin (scroggin) an old backwoods Tennessee woman. Lots of WSW in Winter Haven, but some posers, too (le). Watchout.

Flaman4u2d
08-17-05, 17:53
Was back in town last weekend 7th, 8th and 9th didn't find Donna, Did meet a chick I met back last November, on US 17 in town down by Micky D's Her name is Carol 5-4 130lbs face a 5 and body a 5 39yrs old She gives great BBBJ's Fs 2 Jacksons. Anyway she stated Donna works the strip early morning from around 5:00am to 8:00am to beat the heat, said there's a few other girls as well that work the morning hours. Will be back in town next week and I'll see if she's working then

Flaman4u2d
08-28-05, 15:51
Was in Winter Haven last weekend never seen so many Ho's , Had my pic of WSW. Seen Carol the one I posted a few weeks back working US17. Spoted a WSW, Black shoulder lenght hair, 29yrs 5-5 120lbs. Nice rack Face was a 8 body 7 wearing short shorts did a leo loop and she jump right in! took her back to my room she stayed for about 1 hr. for 2 Jacksons, Got FS and one hell of a BBJ. Stayed her name was marie. Tried to get her to allow me to take some pics but she refused. this was on Sunday night.

Went out on Monday evening same area over by Us 17 and Bave WSW's everywhere, Spoted a blond wsw on one of the side street next to US 17 wearing Short shorts and cut off t-shirt did a leo loop and snaged her, took her back to the hotel Stated her name was kelly 35yrs. old 5-6 110's nice rack as well stated she just got a divorce from her old man. Gave me a nice long BBJ and loves to lick the boys as well. ended with FS this chich was telling me not to cum to just keep on f-ing her. Harder and Harder, Finally gave in an unloaded my load in her mouth, she took every bit of it. gave her ride back and she took me to her house, Told me to come by whenever I like.

This chick wasn't a street walker has nice place where she lives. Stated she needed some gas money and some dick.. We be feeling up both of her tanks again soon!

Flaman4u2d
09-28-05, 18:13
Was down in Winter Haven once again, Never seen so many SW anyhow around 9:00pm snaged up this one chick on Sunday evening off of US17 and B Ave Stated her name was Sheri from New York 27 yrs old 5-7 120lbs. Anyhow got BBJ and FS for 2 jackson. No digits Plenty of SW working the B Ave area and US 17.

Flaman4u2d
09-28-05, 18:25
While out strolling Monday evening 9: 00 pm I noticed this very nice WSW working the Same area as all of my other reports US 17 and the B Ave area. Anyhow did a Leo Loop and picked her up, took her back to my room, Had a few beers and sat in the Hot tub for an hour chatting after the hot tub she gave me one hell of a BBJ and some of the wildest FS ever had. Very Clean Very good She's a Pro at this 3 Jacksons for Several hours of pleasure.

Stated her name was Leslie from Ohio 42 yrs old 5-2 100lbs nice fake set of tits and Stated she use to dance over in theTampa area, guys this chick was a keeper, Stated she's Bi and loves to eat pussy just as much as us.

Suppose to be meeting her again in a few weeks and she suppose to bring along one of her friends.

Guys Polk county is the place numerous SW have had my pick everytime I go out strolling. Will keep you posted.

Parker Ave
09-29-05, 00:38
Then go away at 930pm. I am up and down 17 all the time and never see anything but skanks up north of Havendale. I am going to have to keep my eyes open on my way home from Lakeland. That stuff looks better than the Lakeland stuff I have been seeing lately. Keep up the good work.

Parker Ave
09-30-05, 16:51
Was in WH up and down 17, 7th Ave, and even snively ave. Saw 2 possibles, but they were gone the second I turned around. There were plenty of cops out too. I am not afraid of getting pulled over in WH since I am a resident, but I don't want to be seen night after night on 10 passes. It was 1130p-1230a, and regular traffic was down too. I am going to try to get over there earlier tonight. At the worst if I get over there earlier I can still get a quesadilla at El Nortano's.

Flaman4u2d
10-09-05, 11:34
Hey fellow mongers,

Once again Winter Haven has paid off for me, Was in town over the weekend. While trolling down 6th street (US 17) around 8:45 pm seen this HWS just past B ave had on a pair of short/shorts and a baby blue cut of tee. anyhow had my attention, and gave me the look did a quick Leo check and circled around and picked her up. Went back to my room for some R&R, Had a few drinks, Stated her name is Heather, 19 yrs old 5-2 maybe 110lbs. gave one hell of a BBBJ and Fs for 2 Jackson ended up tipping her another Jackson. had a nice tight kiddie, and she was very clean.
Sorry about the pics, My digit camera died on me and she allowed me to use my video cam to take these sorry they wheren't better.

Seen several WSW and HSW on 6th around 6:00 am this morning. guys they are out there just got to be there at the right time!

Until next time Stay safe.

Parker Ave
10-09-05, 23:55
I was out at the same time also. All I saw was the older blonde lady at the C-store at Ave A, and another older blonde in a blue sun dress up out of the motel just north of the bus station. They had ok bodies but I am not into stuff that is over 10 years older than me. I also saw a chubby WSW walking Farnol St. between B and E.

After 1000p the street went dead and I went home at 1100p. Heather looks good, I'd consider taking her home. Did you get any contact info?

Flaman4u2d
10-15-05, 17:03
While out trolling the Winter Haven area, seen a few WSW, down by Ave B around 8:30pm last night, nothing looked to be above a 5 on the SW scale So I Decided to head over to the Bartow area on US 17.

Seen this HSW in a cut off pair of blue jean shorts and a cut off tank top T walking down 98 by Davis Brothers Motel, Did a quick Leo Check and Loop and snaged her. Went back to her place which was about 2 miles away gave decent BBBJ and FS Stay there for over an hour for 3 jacksons and a few beer Stated her name was Maria, 23yrs old 5-4 about 120lbs.

Talked her into allowing me to take a few pics.

Will be seeing her again, She didn't have any digits, and she got mine, We all know how that goes, anyhow she suppose to call me in two weeks. We post again when she calls.

Tvilletroll
10-16-05, 16:38
While out trolling the Winter Haven area, seen a few WSW, down by Ave B around 8:30pm last night, nothing looked to be above a 5 on the SW scale So I Decided to head over to the Bartow area on US 17.

Seen this HSW in a cut off pair of blue jean shorts and a cut off tank top T walking down 98 by Davis Brothers Motel, Did a quick Leo Check and Loop and snaged her. Went back to her place which was about 2 miles away gave decent BBBJ and FS Stay there for over an hour for 3 jacksons and a few beer Stated her name was Maria, 23yrs old 5-4 about 120lbs.

Talked her into allowing me to take a few pics.

Will be seeing her again, She didn't have any digits, and she got mine, We all know how that goes, anyhow she suppose to call me in two weeks. We post again when she calls.
shes hot.well her body anyway.good find.pm me and send me the rest of the pics!thanks

Flaman4u2d
10-30-05, 21:44
Yesterday evening Winter Haven

Went trolling 8:30pm several seen several wsw in the ave B area and along the strip US 17 Went down to 4th street and looped back towards B ave, Seen Carol the WSW, and picked her up I've posted on her before nice clean chick, loves sex! anyhow took her back to my room for an hour recieved BBBJCM for a Jackson and a Hamiton tip. Carol stated that most of the girls are locked up right now.

Will be trolling later!

Stay safe happy mongering

Flaman4u2d
10-30-05, 21:49
Went out trolling this evening, Seen several SW's in the Ave B area 2 WSW and one BSW and , Seen one really fine young SW 20's long blond hair tight bluejeans t-Shirt 8-9 body face 8 this chick looked really hot. Did a quick loop and another monger got to her before I could, Luckey him. Anyhow I'll be back in the area later looking for her.

Stay safe and Happy mongering

Parker Ave
11-04-05, 02:11
Glad to see some action on the WH-LKLD thread. I have been so busy working all over the state since the stupid Hurricane that I forget what a SW looks like.

PA

Parker Ave
12-29-05, 19:57
From 1030p on I saw a few ladies walking, but nothing I would stop for. Older WSW's and I am not into stuff much beyond 40.

Wednesday night around 11 pm I was sitting at the light at Popeye's chicken (Ave A North at 6th st {US 17}) When a young lady walked up to the passenger side of the car and begged for a ride. I let her in. Her name is Misty, 30, white, just a few extra pounds, and a little bit of face acne. She said she has been in WH for a few months from Chicago.

I had some checkers in the car and gave her a burger. We stopped and I gave her change for a pepsi. We drove a ways away south and she said she was looking for a date. I told her I don't like to do stuff in the car, but she had no place to go other than that. She said she usally gets around 20 for something, and 30-40 for something a little better. I was feeling genourous (it is the holidays afterall) so I told her, "tell you what, for $20 you undress and I'll play with your junk with my hand." She said ok.

She had nice small boobs (she said don't they remind you of a teenagers?) and she wouldn't let me insert fingers for $20. Played with it a while and then told her I had to go where do you want me to drop you off. She lives someplace down Ave A or B off 17, and she says she is there often. I am going to try to find her tonight, she left a key in my car when I dropped her off.

PA

Parker Ave
12-31-05, 13:42
Saw 3 ladies out this morning around Ave C and 17, at 7am. Older WSW's.

Flaman4u2d
01-01-06, 12:15
Finally, I'll be back in town!
Can't wait to start the New Year off right!
Parker Ave,, The Misty chick you described sounds like the Misty who just got out of Jail, All the women I've reported on mention a Misty who is Bi about 25 yrs old Nice Tits, Stated they couldn't wait til she got out of Jail,,, She loves Threesomes that is if we are talking about the Same ho'
Anyhow I'll be seeking her when I am in town!
Stay Safe and Happy Mongering

Parker Ave
01-02-06, 05:14
This Misty said she was 30, but she looks younger.

Yesterday around 1230pm I saw an ok looking young lady north on 17 by the C-store up past the Ford dealer but south of Sunshine Motel. She talked to a guy in a work truck for a while, then they dissappered. Face was a little off, but had a nice looking body.

Parker Ave
01-14-06, 14:56
Saw one WSW in a tight red shirt nice looking body (a little thick) with big cans. She was walking north from Ave D NW along 6th ST NW (CVS/McDonalds) To Ave I/J NW (Greyhound Station/Salvation Army). She went down a side street and someone picked her up. I didn't see her face that well but her body looked ok.

Parker Ave
01-15-06, 02:03
At 545p saw 2 WSW's on Farnol SW. One younger overweight at Ave A SW and Farnol, and one older (40's at least) with a skinny body at Ave C SW and Farnol.

At midnight, one WSW, maybe the same I saw last night, walking in front of Church's chicken on 6th ST NW. She was walking toward the Greyhound Station, and there was a WHPD cruiser sitting next to the Jewlery Store on the other side of Ave I SW (the plaza parking lot with Mike's, Canton, and the Amish cooking place). There was also a cruiser shaking down someone they had pulled over near Ave D SW so I chose to head to Lakeland.

Parker Ave
01-16-06, 21:43
200pm, 3 WSW's, one old black hair, one young blond, one medium brown hair.
All on Hwy 17 north of Havendale, by the convience store just south of sunshine motel. All were working no doubt.

500pm 1 WSW Ave B SW behind the tire store. Blond, short skirt, belly shirt, I didn't see where she went.

Parker Ave
01-20-06, 03:40
Saw misty out and about, gave her back her keys, she was happy. She showed some appreciation by giving a nice CBJ for a Jackson(I gave her a 2 buck tip for her effort). Saw her just after midnight along 17 near Ave B SW. She has an apartment nearby. No phone yet. She seems to like late night when she goes out.

Flaman4u2d
01-29-06, 22:11
Yesterday evening

Got into town strolled all the main spots Nada 9:45 pm
guess all the Ho's were at the Fair over on Cypress Garden Blvd.

Today 12:30pm Decided to do some strolling this afternoon, Over by B Ave, spotted several WSW out and about was in the process of doing a Leo loop when I spotted Heather the 19 now 20 yr. HSW picked her fine ass up and headed back to the Hotel room, for some afternoon deligh! Full hr of Service, no rushing BBBJ and FS for 2 jackson with a nice tip of a jackson.
Damn Heather is fine have posted on her in the past.

Heading out and about will post my results!

Stay Safe and Happy mongering

Flaman4u2d
01-30-06, 08:34
9:45pm
Back on trail here in Winter Haven Spotted Several WSW along U.S. 17 did the loop down on Ave A and B spotted several more Seen one who looked really young 18-19 wearing Blue jeans and a T-Shirt Did a Leo Check and Loop snagged her. Stated her name is Susie she's 25yrs. old looks 18 weight 145lbs yes she's alittle over weight 5-1 Short brn hair. Went back to the room for some fun BBBJCM jackson and Hamilton tip. this ho's lips was made for sucking! Gave one of the best BJ I've had, Her lips make up for the extra pounds. She's one of the girls who wants to make love to your member with her lips. Highly recommend her if the little head is needing some oral attention.

Fun Fella
01-30-06, 21:33
Went through a set of tires today looking for some.

Avenue A, B, 1st st., Havendale, around around around NOTHING. Not even a sighting.

Anyone have any Winter Haven or lakeland digits?

Getting expensive driving between Winter Haven and Lakeland every day all day.

Flaman4u2d
01-30-06, 22:35
Wow,
Decided to do some more afternoon strolling this afternoon at the Lunch hour when I spotted a nice looking tall blond heading south on 7th street just down from B ave she was wearing a blue jean mini skirt with a red cut off half top! As I drove by her, she gave me the look, made a quick loop and met Lisa 32 yrs old 5-10 130lbs. B cup 7 body and 9 face on SWS scale. We talked for a few minutes and she sugusted we go to her place, Stated she was on the rag and could only give BJ, But at her place she had a room mate Sam, 42yrs. old 5-5 maybe a 5 on SWS and that I could have them both if I wanted it. Back at her place I agreed to a 3 some with both of them. Got BBBJ from Both of them and BBBJCM Lisa for 2 Jacksons. that's right guys 2 jacksons for both. we be meeting them again soon.

Heading out again to go strolling!

Stay safe and Happy Mongering.

Tribal69
02-02-06, 09:53
Picked up a WSW on B this morning.

She was short and kinda cubby, brown hair, clean.

CBJ for 25 chips - but bad tech, 7-10, spit it in a coffee cup in my car.

T69

Flaman4u2d
03-03-06, 23:12
As always, Winter Haven is the spot for some Ho's. Got into town this evening, 5:30's cruised thru town down U.S.17 from North to south notice several Fine WSW on and on off on side roads from U.S.17 Damn all the Ho's were out. Was still in work gear so had to pass on all of them Later after work 7:45 pm decided to go do some Ho Hunting and didn't take me long to snag Diane 28 year Burnette Nice Perky C Cups 5-5 maybe 120lbs. Face was 8.5 SW scale body 7 spotted her off of US 17 sporting a pair of Blue cotton jogging paints or sweats and a red T-shirt went back to my room for some R&R got BBBJ and FS and more BBBJCIM 2 Jacksons and Hamiton tip All in all will be see her again.

Until tomorrow
Rayman eat your heart out

Flaman4u2d
03-04-06, 20:45
I have died and went to Heaven!
I am surrounded by pussy literally got back to my hotel room this evening and both rooms across from mine and the room to the right of my door and to the left of my door has College Girls staying in them ea room has 4 chicks per room ea. room has double beds. So there it is guys thats why so many chicks are BI! LOL Damn I'm going to be busy tonight was going strolling but now I'm not so sure! will see if the hit the Hotel lounge!
Will post later on this event
Stay safe and Happy Mongering

Rayman Eat your heart out!

RaynMan55
03-06-06, 10:33
I have died and went to Heaven!
I am surrounded by pussy literally got back to my hotel room this evening and both rooms across from mine and the room to the right of my door and to the left of my door has College Girls staying in them ea room has 4 chicks per room ea. room has double beds. So there it is guys thats why so many chicks are BI! LOL Damn I'm going to be busy tonight was going strolling but now I'm not so sure! will see if the hit the Hotel lounge!
Will post later on this event
Stay safe and Happy Mongering

Rayman Eat your heart out!

Yeah,dude....I am.....:) Nextel direct connect can be a blessing and a curse....:)

Flaman4u2d
03-07-06, 20:30
Finally got a fantasy fulfilled. 3 chicks at once, That’s right guys spent $145.00 on drinks and some serious Bullshit with them, ended up with Chick No. 1
Samantha Full Blown Lesbian Long Blond Hair 23 yrs. 5-1 maybe 105 lbs. Nice little perky A cups. Pierced in all the right places. Claims she still a virgin after our night together I believe her. Chick No. 2 Dee Bi-Sexual Brown Hair 23 yrs 5-4 115lbs. Nice perky C’s Samantha’s Lover. Stated she hadn’t been with a man since last August.
Chick No.3 Polly 21 yr Straight Bi-Curious 5-5 140 lbs. DD’s perky as hell looked like Cantaloupes with big silver dollar size perky nipples. Pierced in all the right places.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a night

RaynMan55
03-08-06, 10:01
Finally got a fantasy fulfilled. 3 chicks at once, That’s right guys spent $145.00 on drinks and some serious Bullshit with them, ended up with Chick No. 1
Samantha Full Blown Lesbian Long Blond Hair 23 yrs. 5-1 maybe 105 lbs. Nice little perky A cups. Pierced in all the right places. Claims she still a virgin after our night together I believe her. Chick No. 2 Dee Bi-Sexual Brown Hair 23 yrs 5-4 115lbs. Nice perky C’s Samantha’s Lover. Stated she hadn’t been with a man since last August.
Chick No.3 Polly 21 yr Straight Bi-Curious 5-5 140 lbs. DD’s perky as hell looked like Cantaloupes with big silver dollar size perky nipples. Pierced in all the right places.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a night

Hey BUddy...I tried looking for their bus on the way back to Jax...no dice.....and yes, I am kicking myself.......:)

Parker Ave
04-24-06, 09:08
I have been seeing this one lady morning noon and night out walking hwy 17 anywhere from northgate publix all the way down to andy's. She looks to be in her 40's, nothing I would touch. But she is doing a strong business being the only thing out regularly, I have witnessed her be picked up by a monger each time I see her.

mkeljo
05-08-06, 18:44
I met a guy in a bar who told me Wed night he picked up a WSW 40 ish at the Popeyes.

They drove and parked by a bar downtown and for .4 BBBJCIM. He said exceptional.

Also Thusday he picked up Holly on a back street by B and 17. Young, a little heavy. Went back to his hotel FS for .8 said "what ever you want." Said mish, cowgirl, doggie. He even got her didgits.

At least that is what he said.

Parker Ave
05-18-06, 19:03
Spotted 2 WSW's, and one possible WSW. One was on the bus stop bench in front of the Salvation army, the older lady that has been walking anywhere from Havendale to Ave. C SW on 17.

Next one was by Ave A SW, another older one but for sure was working.

The possible was around the same area. She was younger, a little thicker, but not to bad. She was on 17, then cut behind the alley that goes behind Popeye's, and came back out on 17 up by Ave A NW, crossed the street and walked north. She was looking at traffic, and looked like she could be had.

Ho Lala
05-30-06, 16:19
Last week was in Winter haven for business, picked up this WSW next to Popeye. Face was not really great but pretty nice body. After a very good BBBJCIM she offered me for some extra $ to go back door. Yipeeee!

Only pic I have, my camera destroy the picture. Whay is this pic in B&W ? ... I 've got no idea!

Stay safe

Ho Lala

Best Tx Monger
05-30-06, 23:08
she offered me for some extra $ to go back door. Yipeeee!
I don't know why your pic is B & W but that is a nice assett she's got !!

NC Transplant
05-31-06, 10:33
Hey Ho Lala. Do you have a B&W setting on your digital camera? Many of them do and you may have changed the setting. Some have Sepia too. I agree that is a first class ass. I bet it was every bit as good as it looked too?

Ho Lala
06-01-06, 16:30
Hey Ho Lala. Do you have a B&W setting on your digital camera? Many of them do and you may have changed the setting. Some have Sepia too. I agree that is a first class ass. I bet it was every bit as good as it looked too?You were right, I don't know how I did that but the camera have a B&W setting and it was on it. Thanks. Glad you guys, liked this ass, sure I did! I had to share it with you.

Take care and be safe.

Ho Lala

Member #3286
06-25-06, 20:27
A few decent WF out on 17 between the rain drops this aftrnoon. Gave a ride to one Melanie. To keep her dry. Not bad. A little thin on top but easy going and none rush. Got right to the point and didn't have to negotiate or play cop game.

Too bad her room ws occupied. Had to settle for parking lot visit.

Flaman4u2d
07-16-06, 23:22
Well tonight put a nice cap on a great weekend, Came down this past friday evening meet a chick on U.S. 17 near ave B Stated her name was Brooklin little on the heavy side, got BBBJCM for .30 Not bad service no rush Did notice the streets had less pickins could be because of the heat!

Saturday afternoon , Met a chick name Angie 24 yrs. old long brown hair 5-4 130lbs c cups Had one hell of a weekend with her 8 hamitons got me 2 days GF experence with her, she supplied the room as well met her Saturday afternoon at one of the local hotels, came back Saturday evening for another session, came back sunday morning for another sessions and another sessions tonight, Damn she was a good F great tight pussy any position was fine with her no rush she enjoyed ever minute of it as well as I did. FS/BBJCM
Very Clean girl pierced tits tongue and ears. Wanted to Jax with take her back to Jax with me. LOL

Until my next visit Stay safe and Happy mongering.

Gavin
08-16-06, 08:14
I will actually be in Winter Haven this weekend, I have been reading and have a pretty good idea of where the action is. Anyone have any recent updates or tips?

Thanks!

Dragster
08-25-06, 10:34
You got contact info for the weekender? Pm me

Well tonight put a nice cap on a great weekend, Came down this past friday evening meet a chick on U.S. 17 near ave B Stated her name was Brooklin little on the heavy side, got BBBJCM for .30 Not bad service no rush Did notice the streets had less pickins could be because of the heat!

Saturday afternoon , Met a chick name Angie 24 yrs. old long brown hair 5-4 130lbs c cups Had one hell of a weekend with her 8 hamitons got me 2 days GF experence with her, she supplied the room as well met her Saturday afternoon at one of the local hotels, came back Saturday evening for another session, came back sunday morning for another sessions and another sessions tonight, Damn she was a good F great tight pussy any position was fine with her no rush she enjoyed ever minute of it as well as I did. FS/BBJCM
Very Clean girl pierced tits tongue and ears. Wanted to Jax with take her back to Jax with me. LOL

Until my next visit Stay safe and Happy mongering.

Parker Ave
11-07-06, 08:57
Yesterday around 400pm heading to Home Depot saw a blond WSW tall, maybe early 40's walking along Ave T / Havendale twords 1st ST around the business that is all cow colored. She was obviously working.

Have seen many BSW along Lucern park RD., especialy by the convience store that is on the left as you are driving east. Sometimes see 2-3 at 5-6 am as I head by on my way to a project I am working on that way.

Gavin
03-20-07, 19:25
Looks like Winter Haven has picked up again. Saw 2 WSW and one HSW around the Popeyes, Micky Ds area. The HSW was aggressive, looked decent, and looked to be a crack smoker.

The one WSW was tall, decent ass, but had a big bump on her lip that scared me off.

Didn't partake today, but was glad to see a little action.

Parker Ave
05-16-07, 13:27
This morning 4:30am 3 BSW on the rough section of Lucurne Park Rd

Parker Ave
05-20-07, 07:16
This morning 1 BSW walking from Home Depot tword 1st st then went east on Lucerne Park Rd.

2 WSW on 17 from 430 am to 515 am. One older thin weatherbeaten face. Another taller with big boobs. I tried to get a closer look at that one but the other one cut it off and scared her away.

Spanky McPenis
05-31-07, 09:10
Last few times I've drove the area, 17 around the A/B area and then down by the Sunoco/Publix were where I saw the most girls. Havnt actually partaken in anything since moving down here, just look more than anything.

Also on the south end of Winter Haven, Just over the Bridge, the light at 17/snivley Ave, Ive seen some Cracked out looking girls in that area, and then down Snively Ave. Personally I havnt seen one Id consider touching, but thats a spot I hadnt seen mentioned yet.

Personally I'll probably drive to Orlando and run the OBT if I ever decide to partake.

The Antagonist
06-06-07, 14:21
Anyboby Know Of Any Providers In The Lake Wales Area?

===============================================

Hi The Antagonist,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Parker Ave
06-22-07, 15:25
34th ST NW daytime Mon or Tues 2 SW, one white one Latin, both older faces but good bodies (especialy the white one, she is thin and tall). At first I didn't think they were working but got the wave and stare from them both.

Also later at night have seen an older white lady "hitchhiking" by the overpass in Auburndale, and always getting hollared at by BSW's on Lucerne Park Rd. Just before sunrise this morning one was yelling and flashing a flashlight at passing cars. Nothing I'd ever get near but I report what's out there.

Parker Ave
07-28-07, 01:58
1 am to now was out in WH. Checked everywhere (except the dark meat places) only action was north of Havendale on 17 older WSW with an OK body pretending to Hitchhike just past Home Depot on the NB side. I turned back to come into town at the new Honda place and she was then hitchhiking SB in front of Blockbuster.

The Antagonist
07-31-07, 00:49
I had a dream that I cruised down 17 and picked up a blonde wsw that looked like the pics below and then later on picked up a Indian lady with Biggggg Breasts in the same exact place intersection of 544 both did a very good bbbjcimws I think I missed placed .40 both times I'll look for It in a later dream

Parker Ave
08-01-07, 00:00
Was a slightly overweight WSW looked in her 20's by the salvation army on 17. There was a cop in the parking lot of the laundry mat across from the Hungry Howies so I didn't make any 2nd passes (he had just pulled in and was turning direction on 17 but I wasn't interested in her enough to bother).

Parker Ave
08-25-07, 02:12
Nasty WSW's on Hwy 17 tonight at 1 am and thursday around 5pm. Nothing to special.

Parker Ave
08-25-07, 06:09
Also at 5am 3 wsw on 17. One hefty with huge boobs, one scary looking face, and another that looked good from a distance but was older up close. By 6am the only one left was the hefty one.

Parker Ave
09-09-07, 04:58
Around 345 am 3 WSW along 17. Saw one once she waved at me she must have looked 50 and been 85 pounds. Then there was a round lady hanging around salvation army and Camillia motel, and there was an older lady that I first saw south of Mcdonalds then she made it all the way to Publix Northgate and turned around, and the last pass I made I saw her south of Mcdonalds again. I passed her 3 times and she was more pissed everytime that someone would not pick her up.

There was a younger blond girl walking with a younger black dude from CVS south but they did not seem interested in anything passing by so my guess in BF/GF walking back to an apt. after getting some smokes at the CVS.

Sexc2
09-14-07, 08:55
Saw wsw, 5'6" or so, blonde, thin, not many curves, jeans with normal top, on 17 near bus station around 5:15 thurs. We made eye contact, and I'm sure she was working. No apparent Leo attached to sighting. I was on my way to a job, hoping she would be around after, but didn't see her again.

Flaman4u2d
09-16-07, 23:34
Well I see, alot of reports in the area, And as always plenty of SW's, got into town About 9:00pm Saturday night went and got my usual hotel room and headed out to do some trolling, Did the 17 troll from Howard Johnsons on U.S. 17 down to the hotel past the Home Depot noted a few girls working the area's seen the chubby chick I believe you guys have posted on here walking up and down the strip! and seemed to get pissed off when I passed her afew times Also seen the Blond you guys have posted on about 5'7 maybe 115lbs mid to late 30's 5 on SW scale not bad looking tried to pick her up and she asked me to meet her at McDonalds in 5 mins, went there and she walked by and actted like she didn't know me! Oh well her loss, LOL Anyhow I know a spot that I have had some luck at before which is further south U.S. 17 on a side road just off of 17. I hit the Area around 10:00 and all I can say is Wow, Counted 6 WSW ranging from a Street Walker Scale of 4-10 Yes I said 10 The 10 was perfect in all ways, Long dirty blond hair maybe a size 2 pants 5'-5" to 5'-7" Nice tits and just fine all over! Pulled up to her and asked her if she needed a ride and she just looke dat me and then stated get on from here police! try to tell her I wasn't the police and she wasn't interested Anyhow hit another side street and spotted 4 WSW was in a group walking down a side road so I pulled up and asked them if they knew Renee, Renee is a WSW I know who use to work this area! Anyhow They stated Yes and I told them if they seen her to tell her, I was looking for her! When I stated that I was looking for her, They told me they were all out looking to make some money! When I said I'm looking to spend some they kinda blew me off! and one of the older ones walked up and wanted to see my tool the other 3 Street walker walked away! show here my tool and she stated .20 for BBBJCIM I told her to get in and she had me go down the road and park in a yard beside a house! When we got there I started questioning her on the other girls and she stated that they all do work the area. Anyhow She got busy and was giving me one hell of a BJ when I noticed the other girls walking up towards us in the dark they past by and she continued to service me tool just before I was ready to exploed this 10 comes walking down the driveway towards my truck and Cindy had to stop again she walked by and smiled! Cindy Started again to service my tool and less than a min latter this chick comes up and taps on my window yes the 10 again I roll down the window and she tells Cindy that her old man is looking for her and that she better go to him! And then ask me can I give her a ride home!
Guys Her name is Cristy 5-5 107lbs 22 yrs old and Fine, Fine as hell! 10 in my book! She gets in and tells me up front that she doesn't do the Ho thing! and that she needs a ride home! On the way I start offering her some serious $ .80 and then 100 She states 150. And I state 150 that kinda steep, Knowing in the back of my mind I will gladly pay it for a piece of her, When we get to her mothers house she states alright so whats it going to be! I state we are going to do it here? and she states know we will go to your place, and can you give me a ride in the moring, I state yes I can give u a ride back home when we are done! She states she needs to grab a few things from inside and for me to wait on her! She goes in comes out with a back pack and stuff took her back to the hotel and had one hell of a night!
Perfect in all the right areas nice hour glass body 38C's nice shaved and periced clit Did some dining at the Y and 69 and you name it we did it stayed unti 9:30am and I drove her back home told her I was seeking a regular when in town and she stated that would be cool! She would like that! One hell of a night for a Ben! and .20 tip I am working on some pics and will be seeing her again tomorrow night! By the way the other girl who was doing the service job is 45's Brown black hair body 6 face 4 gives really great head! And Yes I would like to know some spots as well for the Lake Whales and Bartow areas if anyone knows of any!

Stay Safe and happy mongering

Parker Ave
10-03-07, 06:02
This morning on my way north on 17 saw a wsw getting picked up by Bates ave sw and a BSW thin with long braids just north of CVS.

Parker Ave
10-13-07, 06:10
Nothing much to reprt except saw some wsw around Snively Ave. They were on a porch and shined flashlights at passing cars to get the attention. The porch was very dark couldn't get a good look at quality.

Parker Ave
10-14-07, 05:53
This morning 4:30 to 5am in Winter Haven 2 wsw's on 17. One by the tire kingdom with a homeless looking dude pushing a bike, it looked like to me she was trying to get away from him.

The other one looked good at 1st pass. Nice body, didn't see the face to good. She was walking north near Central Ave. She was walking away from a lot of police activity, they had Ave A SW blocked off next to the Conv. store and were towing a Ford pickup. 2-3 cruisers, 4-5 cops around. That is why I did not spin around and get a 2nd look.

Also a few BSW on Lucerne Park Rd. in the Villa.

Parker Ave
10-21-07, 03:43
Today, Sat, there was nothing out from 200pm to 600pm.

Parker Ave
11-01-07, 06:45
600 am there was a WSW on Lucerne Park Rd, pretending to hitch hike by Ave X. Her body looked good, face looked OK. She was realy trying very hard to get someone to stop and pick her up. I was thinking of taking the side road to get a better look at her face but I had to much expensive stuff in the truck to be messing around in the hood.

Parker Ave
12-08-07, 15:20
This morning 500 am wsw near Mcdonalds that I have never seen before getting lots of attention from LE.

Parker Ave
01-24-08, 07:35
Made the rounds around Winter Haven.

Possible on Snively by Hwy 17. White girl hanging near the road but there was like 3 dudes around. She didn't make any eye contact with passing cars, but maybe if you came up the side road she would make contact.

Then older WSW giving the wave. Skinny blond looks in her 40's.

The best was on Lucerne Park road. Skinny younger WSW making eye contact waving. She Walked between near ave Y to almost Havendale and back a few times. I passed at 530 and at 550 and she was out. got a great look at her body it was fine. Nice hair little dark but the face looked good. I came close to picking her up stopped on a side road but she waved, I waved back and she walked behind my car and kinda looked back at me. There was to much traffic to be making a scene on the side of that road, lots of cops around there, so I passed.

There were also a few BSW on the side roads there, but nothing I'd consider.

Parker Ave
02-08-08, 01:26
445ish Wed morning there was a WSW with a good body on Lucerne Park Rd hanging around some BSW's near Ave Y / 4th street. No dobt she was working.

Sexc2
02-20-08, 22:43
Wednesday, 3:30 pm WSW near Mickey D, picked up by guy in older small black PU. Saw her earlier, and made the loop for second look just as she was getting in the PU. 5'4" or so, early to mid 20's, thin build, short light brown hair, in a dress, had acne or something else on face. A 2 on the standard scale, but a 6 for Polk county. (two eyes, relatively evenly spaced, in the approximate area they should be, one nose in middle of face, etc. ..had all the necessary characteristics for a good Polk county score)

Parker Ave
02-21-08, 06:29
The past 3 mornings have seen the same BSW around Lucerne Park Rd and 4th ST pre dawn, nothing much else to report.

Gavin
02-22-08, 10:46
Parker Ave,

Thanks for reports, keep them coming. I haven't seen shit in Winter Haven for a while now.

Parker Ave
02-23-08, 05:44
Around 300am there were 4 white trash girls all in a row on Snively close to 17. No doubt at least 3 were looking for a friend.

Around 330am BSW along Lucerne Park Rd that went up Ave Y then up 5th street, real busted up drug face.

Parker Ave
03-04-08, 06:48
2 BSW around Ave X, 4th St, Lucerne Park Rd area, one lighter skin. Just before 5am.

Wheelin Nick
03-04-08, 18:30
Spotted two WSW on Hwy 17 in Winter HAven today, approx. 2:30pm.

First was tall, thin, tight white halter top, on a porch on Avenue B SW, one house off the corner. I drove by three times and each time she made eye contact and got up and off the porch to meet my vehicle. Closer inspection revealed much older girl than originally perceived, heavy eye make-up (raccoon-eyes) and few teeth. I kept on driving.

Second was walking North on the West side of 17, around Central. Looked to be in her 40's. Sleeveless cotton blouse, baggy jeans, large purse. Had that arm swing thing going on. Made eye contact and she motioned to meet her on a side street. Again, too many miles on rough roads for my taste, so I passed. Also was somewhat pressed for time, so didn't have time to chit-chat.

Good to see something going on in Winter Haven besides Lucerne Park.

Nick

Nine Willie
05-09-08, 16:02
Spotted two WSW on Hwy 17 in Winter HAven today, approx. 2:30pm.

First was tall, thin, tight white halter top, on a porch on Avenue B SW, one house off the corner. I drove by three times and each time she made eye contact and got up and off the porch to meet my vehicle. Closer inspection revealed much older girl than originally perceived, heavy eye make-up (raccoon-eyes) and few teeth. I kept on driving.

Second was walking North on the West side of 17, around Central. Looked to be in her 40's. Sleeveless cotton blouse, baggy jeans, large purse. Had that arm swing thing going on. Made eye contact and she motioned to meet her on a side street. Again, too many miles on rough roads for my taste, so I passed. Also was somewhat pressed for time, so didn't have time to chit-chat.

Good to see something going on in Winter Haven besides Lucerne Park.

NickWinter Haven had little life last night (Thursday). In a dream I came across just one WSW who hailed me about 10:15 pm while walking south on the east side of HWy 17 a bit north of Central Ave. Said she was looking for help with rent (.25) and took me back to clean pipe at her room near Cental. Said she recently moved from West Palm - probably early 40s about 6 on the sw scale with B cup tatas. Could be though of as the only port in a storm of bare W. Haven streets.

Parker Ave
06-03-08, 08:14
Yesterday afternoon stopped at Bank of America atm on 17 and went across the street to get fantasy 5 tickets. Like 4 WSW operating along Ave A and the side of the store around 7pm.

Sexc2
07-15-08, 23:30
Yesterday afternoon stopped at Bank of America atm on 17 and went across the street to get fantasy 5 tickets. Like 4 WSW operating along Ave A and the side of the store around 7pm.

One there today, rate 5, mid 30's, 5'6", thin, mid length brown hair. A week ago, thin 50's blond, make up put on with a shovel, I generously give her a 3, trying to look sexy.

J Man
08-18-08, 15:56
I am in Winter Haven for the evening. Looks like rain so the street action will be few and far between.

Does anyone have anything they could share? Thanks in advance.

JM

Sexc2
09-26-08, 02:11
"Yesterday afternoon stopped at Bank of America atm on 17 and went across the street to get fantasy 5 tickets. Like 4 WSW operating along Ave A and the side of the store around 7pm."

I've scouted whenever I'm in that area since you posted. Around noon today, saw that the house just behind store is vacant and for sale. Had seen some activity out of there, and outside the store, but never was able to pick one up. Better luck today....Jeanie, I think she said, WSW 5'7-8, brown shoulder frizzy hair, 30ish, avg. build, clean and looks I rate SW 7, using pay phone at store. First time by, some eye contact, second time by scooped her up. We did the check, nice B or C's, and let me play with them as we drove. Her eyes a little glassy, but overall, she didn't appear juiced. Headed for parking lot at the mall, where 20 + 5 got me BBBJWS. Nice, juicy, unrushed, and no restrictions on my hands. I always have hand sanitizer and a roll of paper towels in my car, and she cleaned us up, and I dropped her on A near the store. Recommended.

Parker Ave
10-03-08, 03:54
Was out Thur night around 1130pm and Fri morning around 330am. 17 and Snively Rd. had nothing at 1130pm. Saw 2 SW working by a drug house on 37th NW and Ave J both times. At 300-330am it was the 2 women, one blond one dark hair, both older and maybe 3's, alone. Around 1145pm there were lots of dudes hanging around them, so a little dangerous to make a pickup if you are afraid of the drug pushers.

On my way to Lakeland 1210am-ish dark haied WSW on Highway 92 in Auberndale by the motels just east of Recker H-way.

From 1230-300 checked out Lakeland, report to follow in Lakeland thread.

Parker Ave
12-16-08, 06:08
I have been out and about at various times Monday and saw nothing. Seems like Winter Haven is dry right now.

Fuglysob
12-16-08, 20:21
I have been out and about at various times Monday and saw nothing. Seems like Winter Haven is dry right now.

If the area you're referring to is the one i was working in a few weeks ago (near Cypress Gardens), I didn't see anything that remotely resembled a SW. Too bad too, because I was pretty bored at lunch.

Fugly

Flaman4u2d
01-04-09, 23:48
As always I have no problem finding the street walkers here in Winter Haven and the surrounding areas. Met a wsw down by Home Depot 9;00ish tonight! Kelly 30's Blond hair 5-5 115lbs. Got unrushed BBBJCM for .20 and 5 tip after dropping her off and heading back to the hotel spoted 2 nice WSW in front of the Howard Johnsons Heading North on 17 both seem to be 20's and was really working hard to get a ride and some money! Dark hair one was maybe 5-2 and 130's spoting a huge set of 38-40 D's other girl was sandy blond maybe 25 yrs old, 5-6 and no chest short blond hair!
A side not pasted 2 street walkers earlier today out on one of the side roads out by Alturus area, Both in there 20's would have stoped to talk with them, but had my employee in the truck with me! Both looked nice, and I believe I could of had them both for 50.00
Stay Safe!

Flaman4u2d
01-05-09, 23:45
Started my trolling earlier this evening doing the U.S. 17 stroll! 8:00pm Spoted several WSW one was up on Ave M across from publix dressed in white Jeans and Pink top Dirty Blond hair, body was 6-7 SW Scale went to make the snatch and as I got closer the years started to show, I would esimate she's pushing 50ish, But damn what a bodyfrom 100ft.! Anyhow passed on it!
Headed back to the south and spoted another WSW did the usually drive by and quick LEO search and headed her off and the next street. Brunette, 5-5 maybe 120lbs 5-6 Sw Scale stated her name was Tracy From Palm Bay, Anyhow for got a BBBJ no completion, BJ was o.k. other than every minute she would stop and ***** that it was taking to long after the 3rd time in about 3mins. I showed her the door!
9:00pm Decided the little head needed some relief and started to troll the area some more noticed a WSW in tight jeans and a white Teeshirt behind the Block Buster across from Home Depot. Took the side street to head her off and met her at the stop sign once again nice Body 7-8, but as I got closer the years just kept adding up once again I would say 50'ish. Passed on it!
Continued my trolling up and down U.S.17 from the North side of town down to Cypress Gardens and back. 9:45pm Was about to give up when I noticed a HSW in Blue Jeans and A red Tee Shirt walking down the side walk in front of Howard johnsons heading north on 17. Pulled in and Made the snatch, Elizabeth is her name, 30'ish 5'-4" Long Black hair speaks some english got one of the best BBBJCIM I've ever had. For .20 with a .10 tip afterwards she had me drive her home stated she didn't have any ditgits. Will be trying to see here again before I leave town!
Stay Safe and Have fun

Dad 47
01-11-09, 20:30
Talked with Shannon while she was playing with the Walgreen's phone across from HD. she walks between HD and down past the Ford Dealership. Nice enough body and seems sane.

Didn't have time to do anything more than chat with her and donate some change for her telephone needs this afternoon, but promised to meet up with her tomorrow.

Anybody have any information on her?

While I'm here, if you know of any action in Haines City Please PM me. I can't find anything there for the life of me.

Thanks

Dad 47
01-21-09, 00:19
Just got back from WH for the evening. The cold must have had most of the local girls locked in for the evening. Saw a couple of black girls out by the market on Lucern Rd., and one down by the north end by the market closer to Lake Alfred. Didn't see any activity in town until I spotted Tracy walking near Tire King. She said it's been a slow day for her.

She's a 40 something white girl . Slender browninsh hair and tries really hard to please. Give her a lift sometime if you see her out.

Tucked her in for the evening, but would love to know where they all go when it gets cold.

Take care

Diesel1
01-21-09, 03:45
Well as a trucker had a couple of days in the Winter Have area. I sat near Home Depot Saturday night, but did not see anything in the area, even cruised up and down Hwy 17, nothing that night. Came back Sunday night cruised awhile nothing not even a stray kitty cat, went back too the Home Depot went too sleep woke up around 3 am was going to crusie once more before giving up, well this pick up truck pulls up next too me and i can see a blonde in the passenger seat Bingo! She climbs in the truck and says (hey baby you know what I am about right?) I said yeah but are you a cop??? no baby check these out well the had some nice firm tits blonde shave kitty kinda chunky not overly fat just well fed. She wanted 60 for half and half knocked her down too 2 jacksons. Well she was ok nothing too brag about ccbj eehh i,ve had better mish for a 15 min ride finish and out she went. crap I should have save my cash and waited till i got back too Dallas. read my previous post too see why. all in all looks 8 performance 6 bj 6 attitude 7 gave me her digits anyone want them i will give them out

Flaman4u2d
01-26-09, 22:08
Got back into town yesterday, Went out and did my normal trolling and after about 30mins and being a little picky landed this nice looking Red/Blond hair WSW off of US.17 She got a body of a 7 face 6 weight 130lbs. 5-7 tall Got 1/2 and 1/2 for .40 with no rush stated her name is Laura!

Flaman4u2d
01-27-09, 13:00
Went out trolling last night 9:00ish was out and about for less than 5 minutes spoted a WSW off of Ave B as I was passing on US.17 She looked to be 30's and was a 6-7 SWS scale Blond hair did a Leo Loop and snaged a different WSW before I got back to her met a older blond I would say 40's nicely dress, was wearing a Black dress shirt and skirt anyway as I stop at the stop sign she came up to the truck gave me the look and I asked if she need a ride she jumped in did the qucik LEO check and got right to business, Quote me .40 for a BJCM got her down to .20 went to one of the local shopping center parking lots and got one of the best BJ of my life, very nice wasn't rushed at all as she did the deed I reach up under her dress to discover a really nice shaved pusssy which was nice and tight Asked her how much for FS and she quote me 100.00 tryied to get her to drop on the price and she refused stated not to many dicks had been there and that was the way it was going to stay! She finished me off with CM and she Swallowed the whole load! LOL She then thanked me for the Load. I asked for Digits and she stated she was Married and there was no Digits to be given. I am going to withhold her name since I kinda believe she is married and was just out to make alittle money and taste some cum. Here dims 36 C chest 5-4 130lbs

Dad 47
02-08-09, 00:41
Went out on Saturday evening around 10:30 and didn't see anything in the normal strolls of WinterHaven. Decided to drive out past the airport toward Avondale. Picked up Regina. She's a WSW and a BBW for sure. Great big guns tho, and since shes around 31 or so they are still nice and firm. Got a really nice French lesson for a Jack and a half.

Absolutely the best skills that I have found in any of the WH ladies. If you want a really good language session, and the bigger girls don't bother you she may be someone who you will enjoy. I normally only go for the smaller, but it was an any port in a storm thing.

I have the (unconfirmed) digits if you want to give her a go.

If anyone know where the normal suspects have hidden themselves, let me know.

Buckcomp
02-10-09, 13:15
I was out yesterday and took a stroll on the east side of Wabash. I found one WSW at the corner of Waymen and Plateau she was around 35 years old. Not bad looking about a 6. Just too much attention being made, she was waving her arms and jumping up and down so I moved on. Went to Old Tampa Hwy and 92 nothing there so I headed over to Winter Haven it was dead also.

Flaman4u2d
02-16-09, 22:03
Made it back into town Yesterday, Decided to do my normal stroll down US. 17 From Cypress Garden BLVD back North to the old Whistle Stop, Did one stroll thru the area. 8:00pm ish and spoted a couple of street walkers out and about. Decided to pass on all of them, since I've been with the two I spoted at one time or another, Would name them but can't Honestly remember there names. Anyway on my way back towards Ave B, spotted a new WSW 5-4 Black hair looked to be 38'sh 6 on street walker scale did a quick LEO check and loop and snagged her, Stated her name was Shelia and she was 45 doesn't look her age at all, Took me back to her place and recieved FS for .30 no rush and she was very clean, nice place as well and notice she had a computer, over got a feeling she may be another married one! stated she doesn't work the streets ,and that I was very lucky she acepted my offer for a ride. She had a very beautiful firm set of tits, Body was alright 6-7 on street scale. Her being clean and the no rush made it that much better. I am going to try and find her tonight, she gave me some digits and I lost them! LOL
Will post on tonights action!

Flaman4u2d
02-17-09, 22:13
Well last night was one hell of a night, I couldn't find my new girl, after strolling and passing several WSW on US 17 and Ave A & B. I Strolled from 9:00-11:00 after 2 hours of seeing the same two WSW working US 17 I Decided to head back to my farm, Which is located 16 miles outside of Winter Haven, Its 9 miles from my Farm to the nearest Gas Station to give you an idea of the remote area its in. anyhow just past one of the many cross roads about 3 miles from my farm I see a Chick walking on this deserated road wearing White Short shorts Tenni shoes and a Jacket! We are talking middle of know where here 11:30P.M. pich black dark and it was 44 degrees air temp, Pulled up an asked if she needed a ride and she said sure! When she climbed in I noticed how fine and YOUNG she looked, Asked her, her age and she stated that she was 18. I knew she wasn't a under cover LEO out in the middle of NO where and asked if she would like to make some money! She smiled and stated Yes, I'll give you a BJ for $10.00 Ummmm when she said $10.00 all I could do was smile, and think you lucky dog you! Ended up about a mile away in one of the local orange groves. Guys we are talking a perfect 10 Long Black hair which she had up, Nice C's real firm and a ass to die for, 10 on Playboy or anyother scale 120lbs maybe 5-7! I am not going to mention her name on here, nor the location where I picked her up! I Pulled out a $10.00 and she went to town, asked her could I feel on her as she was doing the deed and she stated yes, slid my hand down in her shorts and She stopped me from feeling on her pussy and stated she was on the rag, when I went to feel on her tits I brushed a Pistol in her Jacket pocket! and asked whats this, She stated! It's for the Ass holes that mite try and hurt me! I said O And then she continued to go to town on me! She gave me one of the best BJCM that I can recall! Damn I fell in Love with her, I offered her A Ben, for FS and she just smiled and said no! I don't do that! Ummm
The little head wanted some of that! After the BJ she licked my shaft and balls clean, We chatted for a few minutes and she stated that she's married, and that she lost her job and is about to lose her trailer, Damn I love this economy! LOL She stated her old man works nights, Also stated that she been walking these roads more than just tonight! Ended up giving her a nice tip, for one of the best BJ's Ive ever gotten! Gave her my digits, and she suppose to call me when shes out and about again! Ummmm I'll be day dreamming about her for quite awhile! Had to pinch myself last night to make sure I wasn't dreaming!

Hoping she will give me a call tonight!

Will post

Jp1982
02-19-09, 20:29
Well last night was one hell of a night, I couldn't find my new girl, after strolling and passing several WSW on US 17 and Ave A & B. I Strolled from 9:00-11:00 after 2 hours of seeing the same two WSW working US 17 I Decided to head back to my farm, Which is located 16 miles outside of Winter Haven, Its 9 miles from my Farm to the nearest Gas Station to give you an idea of the remote area its in. Anyhow just past one of the many cross roads about 3 miles from my farm I see a Chick walking on this deserated road wearing White Short shorts Tenni shoes and a Jacket! We are talking middle of know where here 11:30P. M. Pich black dark and it was 44 degrees air temp, Pulled up an asked if she needed a ride and she said sure! When she climbed in I noticed how fine and YOUNG she looked, Asked her, her age and she stated that she was 18. I knew she wasn't a under cover LEO out in the middle of NO where and asked if she would like to make some money! She smiled and stated Yes, I'll give you a BJ for $10. 00 Ummmm when she said $10. 00 all I could do was smile, and think you lucky dog you! Ended up about a mile away in one of the local orange groves. Guys we are talking a perfect 10 Long Black hair which she had up, Nice C's real firm and a ass to die for, 10 on Playboy or anyother scale 120lbs maybe 5-7! I am not going to mention her name on here, nor the location where I picked her up! I Pulled out a $10. 00 and she went to town, asked her could I feel on her as she was doing the deed and she stated yes, slid my hand down in her shorts and She stopped me from feeling on her pussy and stated she was on the rag, when I went to feel on her tits I brushed a Pistol in her Jacket pocket! And asked whats this, She stated! It's for the Ass holes that mite try and hurt me! I said O And then she continued to go to town on me! She gave me one of the best BJCM that I can recall! Damn I fell in Love with her, I offered her A Ben, for FS and she just smiled and said no! I don't do that! Ummm

The little head wanted some of that! After the BJ she licked my shaft and balls clean, We chatted for a few minutes and she stated that she's married, and that she lost her job and is about to lose her trailer, Damn I love this economy! LOL She stated her old man works nights, Also stated that she been walking these roads more than just tonight! Ended up giving her a nice tip, for one of the best BJ's I've ever gotten! Gave her my digits, and she suppose to call me when shes out and about again! Ummmm I'll be day dreamming about her for quite awhile! Had to pinch myself last night to make sure I wasn't dreaming!

Hoping she will give me a call tonight!

Will post Stay Safe and Happy MongeringI can't believe your luck. But if shes about to lose everything why not help her out and give her more business. We're all supposed to help each other out on these forums and in turn help the ladies out with their business. I don't blame you for try to protect your pot of gold but sharing is caring afterall thats what we do here.

Flaman4u2d
02-20-09, 15:51
I can't believe your luck. But if shes about to lose everything why not help her out and give her more business. We're all supposed to help each other out on these forums and in turn help the ladies out with their business. I don't blame you for try to protect your pot of gold but sharing is caring afterall thats what we do here.

I would share info, But LEO is on these boards and would bust her in a minute if I share info with just anyone! , I ran out a half of tank of gas Tuesday night looking for her on the roads and it was a no show, she never called me either so it may have been just a fluke that I met up with her! She has my digits and I told her that I would be back down this coming week and to call me, So we will see! Ummm Dick gets hard as hell ever time I think of her!
One thing I've learned the last 4 years about Polk County, Theres ****** everywhere, I've picked them up at Walmart the Hotels, gas Stations Around all the Trailer parks and This past Monday night middle of knowhere! They are out and about! Never had a time that I travel down to my farm and didn't get atleast a BJ, each time I went out trolling!

Jp1982
02-20-09, 18:50
I would share info, But LEO is on these boards and would bust her in a minute if I share info with just anyone! , I ran out a half of tank of gas Tuesday night looking for her on the roads and it was a no show, she never called me either so it may have been just a fluke that I met up with her! She has my digits and I told her that I would be back down this coming week and to call me, So we will see! Ummm Dick gets hard as hell ever time I think of her!

One thing I've learned the last 4 years about Polk County, Theres ****** everywhere, I've picked them up at Walmart the Hotels, gas Stations Around all the Trailer parks and This past Monday night middle of knowhere! They are out and about! Never had a time that I travel down to my farm and didn't get atleast a BJ, each time I went out trolling!I guess your right. Too many po-po reading our postings. I remember I posted aomthing a month or so ago and the next day there were 2 patrol cars hanging out in the exact spot i reported on. I think either were going to have to get cryptic or figure out a way to read out the party poopers.

Dad 47
03-18-09, 22:41
Hey guys,

I'm away from WH for awhile, and am hoping you all will keep posting so I know all the girls are being kept busy. No place I've ever seen beats the Orlando/WH run.

Keep em' wet.

Dad 47
04-05-09, 17:04
Am beginning to wonder whats going on in WH.

Am still out of town, but the lack of reports is depressing.

WOuld love to hear about the old or hopefully new talent around before returning.

Take care.

Buckcomp
04-13-09, 08:12
Am beginning to wonder whats going on in WH.

Am still out of town, but the lack of reports is depressing.

WOuld love to hear about the old or hopefully new talent around before returning.

Take care.I only make my runs during day time work hours, but I see at least 1 or 2 too look at. In the last two weeks not a thing.

Flaman4u2d
04-19-09, 09:33
I've been out of town as well, And was just checking out the reports and notice they looked dry as well. Can't believe theres no girls out and about!
There a old saying Seek and You shall recieve. Works 99.9% of the time for me!
With the econmy in the shape its in and such. Up here round the Jacksonville area, I've had no problems finding the females, And theres a new crop of them out there now, We are talking Married, House Wifes and School teachers elect. Was the same when Gas prices was at $4.00 gallon. I met a chick online a few weeks back, Married, Has 2 kids 27 yrs old 120lbs Anyhow Her old man is out of work, and they are about to loss there house and car got 1 hour with her at there house for a Ben! Her old man was there really cool, He offer me a beer and so forth LOL. And No he didn't watch, he was outside working on the car!
Once again we are talking Playboy material here! She was very clean, and very willing to please BJ FS Anal you name it she was up for it! Got 1 hour of some of the best sex money could buy and she actted like she really enjoyed it!
I've invested alittle money into the Online Services and the investment has paid off Big time! Lot of woman out there seeking Sugar Daddies and so forth!
I will be down in the Winter Haven in the near future and look forward to finding these missing girls! LOL

Stay safe and happy mongering

Wanderlust1
04-19-09, 10:34
Wow, I'm all the way in Texas, and I am jealous of this report. Hope you don't mind my asking, but are there any particular web sites where you find this type of provider?

I mainly look on Craigslist and Backpage.com.

Dad 47
04-30-09, 00:41
Well, finally got back to Wh ! WOW, I've missed this place. Went on a stroll today and found the pickings almost non existant until around 11:00 PM. Finally spotted Michelle downtown who helped out with a french lesson and all around gyno exam.

Saw a couple more coming out as I left town. Spotted Tracy but didn't stop since I was sated, and I always figured if you don't intend to pay, leave them alone.

I asked Michelle about the lack of activity and she said there had been some bad stuff taking place with the local girls. She said ther had been a killing. I sure haven't heard about this before now. Have any of you?

Auburndale had three that I recognized, but didn't want to play with them today.

It's nice to be back.

Dad 47
05-09-09, 02:43
Well, in the spirit of keeping the board alive, even when everybody seems to have stopped sharing,

I had a three or four hour play time with Regina and Beth in Auburndale this evening for a total of four jackons. They would have settled for half of that, but I always reward outstanding performance.

Picked up another prospect earlier in the evening around the grave yard, but she wanted 50 for a BJ for mr happy. I would have saved money, and she sure had pretty little titties to play with, but we all have to keep their expectations in line. Just dropped her off, and thanked her for her interest.

If any of you have info on some of the regulars, please let me know. Haven't seen some of them since I returned.

Rob

Jp1982
05-09-09, 18:08
I agree never let the little head get the better of. I never let a ho tell me how much I'm going to pay. As a consumer I will set the price and if I feel generous then maybe a tip but as it goes I offer them 20 for BBBJ with cim 15 if no cim and 25-30 for FS. If they don't want to accept I tell them goodbye 9 out of 10 times they take the deal happily. Neways these girls are only going to spend my hard earned dollar on drugs, a system I really don't want to support myself. All mongers need to agree on the prices so we can control the market prices.

Doingright
06-02-09, 19:31
In town this weekend . Could anyone direct me to mongering locations or willing to share any phone numbers

Parker Ave
06-23-09, 18:06
Around midnight older blonde WSW that I see all the time near the Rose Motel, and a mixed race lady near the Taco Bell way south.

Dad 47
06-27-09, 10:43
Been checking out WH the last couple of evenings and the activity sems slow. The downtown girls don't seem nearly as active.

Did see the two that hang out down by Speedway and the doorstops at the hotel north of it, but they don't do much for me.

Anyone have anything to share?

Gavin
06-30-09, 09:33
Did a little strolling the other day, didn't pick any up but wanted to report.

Winter Haven
Near downtown you will always find at least 1-2, the ones I see almost daily are near the Speedway and are older and pretty gross. Wisflo hasn't had much action, did see a younger WSW walking in a few weeks back but she was gone the next day.

Auburndale
Have seen a few walkers near the BP and bridgers (Before you get to Walmart if coming from Winter Haven). Tried to pick up a skinny brunette at the pay phone but was with my buddy and I don't think she wanted to get in the car with 2 guys.

Dad,
You have contact info for your auburndale ladies?

Sexc2
07-01-09, 20:29
Was heading into WH on 92 @ 4:00 or so, and saw thin W girl with long brunette hair, walking towards WalMart with a W male wearing sun glasses. In my mirror I see them turn, and go down a side street toward Bridgers. I make a quick 3 block U and follow them Thought I strange that dude was wearing sun glasses and my wipers were kicking rain out of my face. As I headed toward Bridger, they had turned and were walking back to 92, she following him by about 10 feet. I got a good look at both; he appeared young, maybe 20 or so, thin, short hair, she looked older, maybe 30. I continued on Bridger and a couple of blocks further, 3 marked cars had two pickup trucks pulled over, each headed different directions, with drivers out and statements being taken by Leo. Sure looked like a sting to me, with no accident evidence apparent. Be careful my friends.

Dad 47
07-01-09, 23:26
Have been arounf WH for the past few days and in addition to the lovely ladies lost have spotted one absolutely new one. Holly is her name and don't have any digits to share yet. More expensive than the norm, but still affordable. Got it all (including greek till she balked for 40ish.

I think there may be someone from LEO watching right now, so I'll just keep further details to the Pms. Be sure to include your bonifieds if you want to be taken seriously.

Buckcomp
07-06-09, 14:46
I was on HWY 17 around 2:00 p.m. when I saw a blond walking south. I did a U-turn to get a better look, she was much older than I had expected but not that bad. I picked her up and did the LEO check to set things at ease, she told me that she was heading home and her daughter was there and I could have either one or both! We got to her house and to my suprise her daughter was HOT! I was only looking for a CBJ and got what I was looking for from the daughter (Holly). It set me back .30 but no hassle no fuss and not in my car!

I have more info like phone and location for people on the Lakeland / Winter Haven board.

Wheelin Nick
07-18-09, 11:23
Dreamed I was driving South on 17, near McD's in WH when I saw a WSW walking. Went 'round the block and she was gone. Made a few more passes and she turned up on a side street, flagging me down. She is convinced I am Leo, so does not get in the car. Finally she points at a building across the street from a funeral home and says that's where she lives. I dream of asking her if she wants to party. She says yes and we go to her room. In my dream I ask "What's on the menu? " She says "Whatever you want. You know." I say how much for BBBJ. Dreamed she said jackson for that and one more ham for FS. I say ". Backdoor? " She says another ham more! But not this visit. If I remember my dream, we go for the BJ and I tip her a ham. Unenthusiastic but efficient. When I woke up I was reasonably satisfied, but not ecstatic. Might try to have this dream again.

Dad 47
07-22-09, 16:51
Got to meet Crystal down by the market to the North Of WH a couple evenings ago. She is thin as a rail, 20 something and has a nice pair of hangers. Just did the BJ thing, but she complains during the deed too much. She was hanging out near where Holly has been staying. That old hag is still down there cock-blocking, but to each their own I suppose.

Saw Laurie up in Auburndale of all places, then walking back toward Lake Alferd about 2:30 am. Didn't stop because i still had crystal in the car.

Also met a cute little thick girl downtown ( Tina or Tracy or something) that gave a real good exam. Kinda of a fat little thing, but was fun. Hadn't seen her before.

Good to see the increased activity.

NorthBound
09-12-09, 10:23
Longtime Miami Monger Here.

Need to stay in WH on business early next week and wanted to see if there was a very girl friendly motel that is also clean and sleepable.

I am familiar with the area and of the three different ones on 17 if there is one that some of the girls stay and work from that would be ideal. Plan to spend the day in town and want the option of an easy room throughout my trip.

If I would be better off in Auburndale or lakeland let me know.

Thanks in advanced,

North

Dad 47
12-31-09, 18:20
Hi All.

I've been out of the area for awhile, and have noticed the WH board is dead. Anyone have any inspirational info. to pass along. Can't wait to get back there.

Thanks

DAD

Dad 47
03-11-10, 16:46
Just got back in town and wondering if the regular places have dried up or ?

No posting lately by anyone I see.

Went downtown and only saw the homeless bunch past Mc Ds (Michele looks like she's wearing out)

Anyone have any skinny they can share before I go searching?

Thanks

And either way, I'll be back to share in a day or two.

Parker Ave
06-28-10, 00:13
Older blond, various times on 17 from ave c sw all the way north to Greyhound.

Poke Coutty
11-21-10, 13:49
It's very hit or miss around here, and a decent LEO presence. That said, there is still some action out there to be had. Be prepared to get embarrassed, but there is nothing illegal about seeing a girl alone at night on a highway and offering her a ride. If you get pulled over, make sure you state that. Conduct yourself in that manner and have a verifiable place you've come from and a place you are going to.

You'll find crackheads (avoid) , really hot vegas-style hookers (avoid, they are cops) , some actual working girls charging too much for too little (and even if it's only $30, that means you are not getting your money's worth) , and chicks with pimps (likely to rob you). But what you'll also find if you pay attention are some girls with rather casual attitudes towards sex and really haven't been treated well by the men in their lives. These are the nice girls who really thought rough bars and grove parties were the best they could do.

These girls are interesting because they really just need a ride and might want to have a beer or two. The mature decent guy will make her smile, be genuinely interested in helping a nice girl out, and will admit that some sexual attraction is the weakness all men have. Guys buy girls drinks in a bar not looking for action, but wouldn't turn it down either. Since there is no quid-pro-quo, it's totally legal. The same situation exists for the guy that offers these girls a ride just because she is walking somewhere and needs a ride. She might just reward you and you might just offer her some cab fare for the next time she's stuck out of the few 20s you've got sitting in the ashtray.

Be aware and be safe, and always be nice.

Wheelin Nick
12-01-10, 22:22
Dreamed I saw WSW Britney walking near the Rose motel. Picked her up and liked what I saw. Dreamed I sent her to get us a room at another local cash motel. She came back with the key and we went inside. She quickly jumped in the shower while I got comfortable. Dreamed she was into just about everything: very good BBBJ and later, CFS. Pretty girl, long brown hair, good complexion, thick eyebrows, expressive eyes. Firm figure, not petite, but close enough. Dreamed she told me she was 23. Dreamed I spent about two hours and dropped a buck and a half. Would like to have this dream again.

Parker Ave
07-27-11, 02:19
Older WSW walking 17 right now. She was north walking past the Donut Man last I saw her. Saw her when I first arrived at the laundrymat start south from the Super Inn area. Body looked ok blonde probably older did not see her face.

Parker Ave
04-22-12, 00:15
WSW in front of Donut Man about an hour ago. Been seeing more activity along 17 lately.

Parker Ave
01-14-13, 01:11
Saw a brunette WSW 20's thick get picked up by the salvation army on 17 tonight at 10pm. Saw an older blonde WSW last night around 9 in front of the gyro place other side of the road.

Parker Ave
02-12-14, 01:19
Walking 17 now. Seen her talk to 2 semi drivers in the parking lot across from Tire Kingdom. Thicker gal.

Soda Poppin
02-04-16, 22:14
Hey guys lets see if we can revive this. SW are disappearing in Winter Haven sadly. There use to be action on 37 and J but they are completely gone. Any other places we should look?

Member #5409
02-24-16, 02:00
I'm in Winter Haven twice a week and always check out the spots that have been referenced on 17 and 1st street areas without any luck. I Can't even say they have all turned to BP because of the few winter haven ads. I'm only hoping one day I spot a fun beauty! But it will probably been some strung out peg leg.

Soda Poppin
02-25-16, 15:42
I'm in Winter Haven twice a week and always check out the spots that have been referenced on 17 and 1st street areas without any luck. I Can't even say they have all turned to BP because of the few winter haven ads. I'm only hoping one day I spot a fun beauty! But it will probably been some strung out peg leg.Keep looking brother I will always be on the lookout and will post when I find.

ImOnTimeOut
02-26-16, 17:29
I saw a couple WSW hanging out by the convenience store on the northern section of 17 (across from the Ford Dealer) skinny blonde and a rough brunette. I pulled into the minimarket and just sat in my car, within a couple minutes the blonde came to my passenger side window asked If I could give her a ride or loan her a couple dollars for some beer. I told her I was out of of extra beer money and she said I was no fun and she was sure then I didn't have no fun money for her. She asked if I was 5-0 and told her no, she then said if I wanted to have some fun they would be there for another half hour or up by the motel (assuming the one across 17 west side) and a little further north. Just my observation. Will ride by again tonite and be more prepared.

Member #5409
02-28-16, 01:31
I saw a couple WSW hanging out by the convenience store on the northern section of 17 (across from the Ford Dealer) skinny blonde and a rough brunette. I pulled into the minimarket and just sat in my car, within a couple minutes the blonde came to my passenger side window asked If I could give her a ride or loan her a couple dollars for some beer. I told her I was out of of extra beer money and she said I was no fun and she was sure then I didn't have no fun money for her. She asked if I was 5-0 and told her no, she then said if I wanted to have some fun they would be there for another half hour or up by the motel (assuming the one across 17 west side) and a little further north. Just my observation. Will ride by again tonite and be more prepared.Thanks for the info, I'll be checking it out.

Member #5409
04-04-16, 02:40
Pretty sure no one is getting laid in winter haven. I'm going to go jerk off on 17 and give this town an earth shattering orgasm!!

Member #5409
04-17-16, 15:25
Believe I spotted a WSW walking 17 across from the ford dealer in front of the convenient store. Brunette, cigeratte in hand, had the SW look. About 30 I'd say, but you never know with a SW till up close. Attractive enough for me to turn around, but when I came back she was gone. I've posted missing SW signs all over the area in hopes of her return LOL! I think she may have been scooped. I'm always checking that area when I'm passing through for fine beauties but no such luck yet.

Parker Ave
07-13-16, 08:03
Had a strange encounter Monday night around 9:30 on highway 60. Out west of the airport where there is nothing there was an older blond lady on the side of the highway. I picked her up thinking broke down, not even thinking she was a worker. She have a story of out of gas and could she "earn some gas money. ".

She was older than I would mess with so I told her I would take her into town and give her a few dollars. Dropped at ratty C store behind the post office and gave her 5. There were a few black girls milling about, and when she got out she went straight over to an older black dude who looked like a handler.

North West
07-27-16, 20:50
Found a candy girl in auburndale. She led me to her house and there were a lot of red flags. As I went in it smelled like the cats shit all over the walls (red flag 1). I told her the smell was too bad for me and she kept trying to convince me to stay. Said she would only charge $10 (red flag 2). Then she said "if you want you don't even need to use a condom" (red flag 3).

I noped the fuck out of there.

Member #5409
09-25-16, 20:31
Was cutting through Auburndale last night on Havendale Blvd. I pass the Chevron and notice 2 decent looking women on the side of the store. One was wearing a semi-mini skirt. I thought there was a very small chance they were SW's, but had to find out for sure. Turned around to investigate. Pull up to a pump to get some gas. I walk in to pay. One women is about 45 looks good for age, the other a young MILF about 33. The women were talking, and we exchanged glances a few times. They exchanged glances more than a civilian girl would, but less than a SW would, so now I was confused and very intrigued. I smiled back, but didn't say anything yet. There were 2 other guys there also getting gas. The girls had all our attention. My plan was to talk to them on my way out, once the other guys left. Had to remind myself to be careful because its PC of course. I took my time in the store to let the other guys clear out. Paid for my gas and goods and walked back to car. Again we glanced and exchanged smiles and now hellos. I asked if they were ok because they did seem in somewhat distress. The young mini skirt MILF "jessica" is having car trouble. I now realized they're not SW's. Its a very old beat up Ford sitting at one of the pumps, she thought she ran out of gas. As soon as the older one realized I was going to help her she said "thank you" I have to run, hugged Jessica and took off. So now its me, Jessica, and her old car which I can't fix. We were exchanging somewhat flirty smiles. We got her car to the side of the building and she told the clerk she'll have it towed the next day. I offer her a ride, but she's not sure where she can go at the moment. She opens up about lifes troubles at the moment: car, living with parents and her kid, baby dady isn't around nor supporting, part time crappy job, she has no money etc. So there we are sitting on the curb on the side of the Chevron waiting for someone to return her call and slowly bonding. She talks to her mom, who isn't able to help at the moment, nor home I over heard. She asks me to drop her off at her house. It was a couple miles away. We talk more of course, find out she's a hostess at a restaurant, hence the skirt. I park in front to drop her off, but she doesn't immediately get out, she's texting on her phone, which is fine, tells me she's now comfortable with me. Reading her texts she tells me that she now has some upcoming bill due in addition to her car. So I decide to do it. As she opens the door to step out, I say I have a crazy question, which gets her full attention! I say the following with a slight smile and enthusiastically: "I think it would be alot of fun if we help each other out. I work 2 jobs making it near impossible to date at the moment, I find you really cool and attractive, so lets do a passionate hook up and I'll just so happen to leave money behind" LOL! I see the gears in her brain working as she stares at me in a smiling and thinking way. I say "don't hit me please!" in a fun manner, then "I know its crazy, it just came to mind from everything you said before". Her 10 seconds of silence staring at me felt like an eternity! Then she broke the silence with "just how much would you happen to leave behind?" I say 80 and she turns aghast LOL! I say "that's like a whole shift for you in 30 minutes, and I'll do most all the work!" she laughs, and then brief silence and starring again, but I know things are working in my favor! I say "ok, just slap me now and I'll leave" she laughs a little and shakes her head. I start to speak again but she cuts me off and says "ok, your funny and kinda cute, I can't believe it but yes". I tell her it would be so much fun! She lives in the in-law suite out back which is perfect. Walked in and she just treated me like a bf, she took a quick shower, we had some food, she like my company for sure. At one point I say so you want to play? She smiles, and I pull her in for DFK, and you know the rest. Our passion was world changing LOL! And her ass was unbelievable bouncing off me in doggy. She texted me earlier today, and were planing to get together tomorrow night again.

Disclaimer: I know I share these stories of getting civilians to work the worlds oldest profession. But its probably only one out of every five that works out. Strippers are included in that number. Which is an excellent ratio. You have to put in the time and effort. You have to be fun, especially with civilians, its their first time. Money holds more weight with the strippers. Almost all of my proposition situations end with the girl smiling walking away, except the lesbian which threw her soda and hot dog at me which I wrote about. I recently got done with a regular rendezvous with a stripper at show girls, she caught feelings for some other guy. It wasn't cheaper than a BP girl experience, but its way more fun. I rented a room (personally I don't want them at my house) plus her 80 donation, they have sex like your on a honeymoon, which is my favorite. Places I ask the most? Gas stations, convenient stores, and strip clubs, which is where I first started asking, which we all know is common there. Walmart always has girls that have the propensity to do it, but I don't want to be stuck in the bread aisle with a girl that might flip out. Walgreens on Arianna always has BP looking girls, but haven't tried yet there. Try it for yourself, be friendly and fun, and you just might be surprised.

North West
09-26-16, 04:58
Was cutting through Auburndale last night on Havendale Blvd. I pass the Chevron and notice 2 decent looking women on the side of the store. One was wearing a semi-mini skirt. I thought there was a very small chance they were SW's, but had to find out for sure. Turned around to investigate. Pull up to a pump to get some gas. I walk in to pay. One women is about 45 looks good for age, the other a young MILF about 33. The women were talking, and we exchanged glances a few times. They exchanged glances more than a civilian girl would, but less than a SW would, so now I was confused and very intrigued. I smiled back, but didn't say anything yet. There were 2 other guys there also getting gas. The girls had all our attention. My plan was to talk to them on my way out, once the other guys left. Had to remind myself to be careful because its PC of course. I took my time in the store to let the other guys clear out. Paid for my gas and goods and walked back to car. Again we glanced and exchanged smiles and now hellos. I asked if they were ok because they did seem in somewhat distress. The young mini skirt MILF "jessica" is having car trouble. I now realized they're not SW's. Its a very old beat up Ford sitting at one of the pumps, she thought she ran out of gas. As soon as the older one realized I was going to help her she said "thank you" I have to run, hugged Jessica and took off. So now its me, Jessica, and her old car which I can't fix. We were exchanging somewhat flirty smiles. We got her car to the side of the building and she told the clerk she'll have it towed the next day. I offer her a ride, but she's not sure where she can go at the moment. She opens up about lifes troubles at the moment: car, living with parents and her kid, baby dady isn't around nor supporting, part time crappy job, she has no money etc. So there we are sitting on the curb on the side of the Chevron waiting for someone to return her call and slowly bonding. She talks to her mom, who isn't able to help at the moment, nor home I over heard. She asks me to drop her off at her house. It was a couple miles away. We talk more of course, find out she's a hostess at a restaurant, hence the skirt. I park in front to drop her off, but she doesn't immediately get out, she's texting on her phone, which is fine, tells me she's now comfortable with me. Reading her texts she tells me that she now has some upcoming bill due in addition to her car. So I decide to do it. As she opens the door to step out, I say I have a crazy question, which gets her full attention! I say the following with a slight smile and enthusiastically: "I think it would be alot of fun if we help each other out. I work 2 jobs making it near impossible to date at the moment, I find you really cool and attractive, so lets do a passionate hook up and I'll just so happen to leave money behind" LOL! I see the gears in her brain working as she stares at me in a smiling and thinking way. I say "don't hit me please!" in a fun manner, then "I know its crazy, it just came to mind from everything you said before". Her 10 seconds of silence staring at me felt like an eternity! Then she broke the silence with "just how much would you happen to leave behind?" I say 80 and she turns aghast LOL! I say "that's like a whole shift for you in 30 minutes, and I'll do most all the work!" she laughs, and then brief silence and starring again, but I know things are working in my favor! I say "ok, just slap me now and I'll leave" she laughs a little and shakes her head. I start to speak again but she cuts me off and says "ok, your funny and kinda cute, I can't believe it but yes". I tell her it would be so much fun! She lives in the in-law suite out back which is perfect. Walked in and she just treated me like a bf, she took a quick shower, we had some food, she like my company for sure. At one point I say so you want to play? She smiles, and I pull her in for DFK, and you know the rest. Our passion was world changing LOL! And her ass was unbelievable bouncing off me in doggy. She texted me earlier today, and were planing to get together tomorrow night again.

Disclaimer: I know I share these stories of getting civilians to work the worlds oldest profession. But its probably only one out of every five that works out. Strippers are included in that number. Which is an excellent ratio. You have to put in the time and effort. You have to be fun, especially with civilians, its their first time. Money holds more weight with the strippers. Almost all of my proposition situations end with the girl smiling walking away, except the lesbian which threw her soda and hot dog at me which I wrote about. I recently got done with a regular rendezvous with a stripper at show girls, she caught feelings for some other guy. It wasn't cheaper than a BP girl experience, but its way more fun. I rented a room (personally I don't want them at my house) plus her 80 donation, they have sex like your on a honeymoon, which is my favorite. Places I ask the most? Gas stations, convenient stores, and strip clubs, which is where I first started asking, which we all know is common there. Walmart always has girls that have the propensity to do it, but I don't want to be stuck in the bread aisle with a girl that might flip out. Walgreens on Arianna always has BP looking girls, but haven't tried yet there. Try it for yourself, be friendly and fun, and you just might be surprised.You lucky sob!

Member #5409
10-20-16, 00:20
Maybe this was Hemingway's way of covering up his hooker addiction when he penned these words to his wife. Cause that's what happened to me today. One girl just lead to another and another. I finished the work I had to do in Tampa early so I headed over to Winter Haven to kill time before some work I had there. I decided to spend my few hours by seeing what girls were around. I've never actually seen a SW in Winter Haven so my hopes were low. I could always just ask girls I thought might go for it, and that's just what I did. I saw a girl (looked like a SW) by a McDonalds. Walked by her, made small talk, but quickly found out she was waiting for a ride. When I turn around I see a decent looking blonde walking down the rode. Had to investigate. My SW gestures didn't catch her attention so I scratched that idea. She had bags and looked down and out, but still attractive. Nice legs and bootay. Pull up by her and ask if she needs a ride. She jumps in. She was going to the pharmacy to get her pain meds (bingo!) Anyways, she was pretty cool, 8 on the SW scale, near homeless and was looking for work, said she had an interview that afternoon. As I dropped her off at her pharmacy I said I have a crazy question. Asked if she wanted to hook up for some money, it would be fun, blah blah blah. She thought about it and said "I don't, but I have friends that would". She asked for my number and called my phone right there. I was surprised, havn't seen this type of reaction yet.

After my work obligations I decided to call her to see what's up. She changed her mind and said she'd be down to hook up. We agreed on 40. Had a good time fucking her, used her uncles house who wasn't home. She has a nice young MILF body and skin, definitely will call again. When we were done, she said she still had 2 friends that said they'll do it and aren't far from us. Well for another 40 I got a round of head from 2 girls. One w, one b, both about 30. Black girl put in some serious effort and caught the finish, swallowed it "accidentally", which I thought was weird and funny. I got the black girls number (which is what she was hoping for by all the effort I assume, I'll ask next time if it can be made to you gentlemen). So for now I have some play time buddies in WH. Mongering ain't easy, but sure as hell is fun. Here's my monger scale I was thinking of earlier on my drive from Tampa to WH (I know, I know, what a loser LOL) from easiest to hardest according to me. Everything is always YMMV.

1. Lingerie Shops. Only a dummie could not get laid at these places. They're front is modeling lingerie, LOL really? It's obvious they only offer one thing. At best I've personally had ok experiences at these places.

2. AMP's. Depending on the place they may think your LEO, so your boner still might be inflated when you leave. The most relaxing experiences with providers. Never gotten a BBBJ, though several rim jobs, go figure.

3. BP / Escorts. They might not come through, or wait forever. Can be out of this world amazing, or robbed at gunpoint. Everything and anything.

4. SW's. Basically depends on the monger and how comfortable they are with the possibility of being caught by uncle.

5. Strippers. Theyr'e asked almost every shift so its no big deal to them. They can just be too damn greedy!

6. Civilians. I almost gave up mongering till I started asking civilians if they're dtf for $. The biggest thrill and I recommend you try! Start with girls that look like SW's. If your too nervous, start with strippers, remember they're asked all the time so its no big deal.

Alright, monger moments is done for now. Time to jerk off before I fall asleep LOL!

ImOnTimeOut
10-26-16, 13:00
EHAO-- The one on 17 west in town or out East on CGB? Thanks for the recon and info!

Member #5409
10-27-16, 00:56
EHAO-- The one on 17 west in town or out East on CGB? Thanks for the recon and info!17. She wasn't a SW, but appeared so. The area is full of ladies like this. Spent some fun time bangin in one of the motels with her this afternoon! She wanted the 2nd and 3rd time LOL!

ImOnTimeOut
11-16-16, 18:36
17. She wasn't a SW, but appeared so. The area is full of ladies like this. Spent some fun time bangin in one of the motels with her this afternoon! She wanted the 2nd and 3rd time LOL!Stopped in the drug store across 17 from MCD's about 1420 and made eye contact with a female walking by and smiled. She smiled back and approached me as I was going into the store. She said she needed four bucks for cigarettes could I help her out. Then it started. She said she was just in town from Alabama, broke up with loser bf and was visiting a fb "friend" who was actually married with three kids. He paid her way to the motel and gave her a few bucks and said "Good luck" its not working out (wink wink). After LEO check, and brief discussion on a "Mario Advance" I Donated to cigarette fund and a few extras for a cheeseburger and found a nice spot not too far away by the lake for a bbbjws, not too rushed paid attention to the boys with good focus. Cleaned me and herself up with tissues and thanked me for the "smokes'. Medium b cup brunette spinner with pixie haircut. Took her back to CVS, said see you around. No digits and was living between the two missions sometimes by the one on Central. Cheap date! Will go back tomorrow after lunch to see if we can meet again. Hated to go back to work, it was such a nice day!

North West
11-10-17, 10:07
Went to winter haven for work and passed by 5th next to auto zone and found a couple girls walking. It is a ghetto area and most of the girls were old except for one! Turns out an old classmate Bri was now a walker because of her coke habit. I never mentioned my age but I will just because of her. I am 23 so you can guess her age. I said fuck it and picked her up and as soon as she got in she recognized me. She burst into tears because she was embarrassed but I let her know that its not that big of a deal to me I don't judge.

Talked a bit more but I really wanted to dive in there so I picked a spot and smashed away! She charged me 40 and told me to come back and see her. Didn't get digits because she was really into the habit and I knew she would go south real quick.

Be careful going into that neighborhood.

Gh2007
12-21-17, 00:50
http://lakeland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-10-00-off-863-668-1668-winter-haven/44283477

Saw the ad and despite being Polk, I was hoping I could at least get a happy ending here.

Sadly, I don't know if they ever opened. I have never gotten anyone to answer the phone. They have been closed two times that I drove by. Once mid afternoon and once at 9 pm. Supposed to be open during both times I drove by.

Not sure what the deal is.

Gh2007
05-20-18, 09:11
So the place I posted about below actually wasn't fully opened when I tried before. I guess they were advertising early. They opened closer to Christmas but I didn't go until last week. I decided to try it out and I'm glad I did.

The set up is the same as any other place I've been to. I was going to do a half to just check it out but the girl seemed cute and said we would have more fun with an hour. 80 for an hour. She takes me back and I strip down and don't put on the towel, she returns and sets the drape aside and doesn't bother, always a good sign. I request medium pressure and she did a decent job.

By the end of the hour I was fully relieved of my stress and left a great tip. Senior members can PM me for full details as I have more to sharpen, but not here. Be safe out there.

Boricua787
05-29-18, 23:01
So the place I posted about below actually wasn't fully opened when I tried before. I guess they were advertising early. They opened closer to Christmas but I didn't go until last week. I decided to try it out and I'm glad I did.

The set up is the same as any other place I've been to. I was going to do a half to just check it out but the girl seemed cute and said we would have more fun with an hour. 80 for an hour. She takes me back and I strip down and don't put on the towel, she returns and sets the drape aside and doesn't bother, always a good sign. I request medium pressure and she did a decent job.

By the end of the hour I was fully relieved of my stress and left a great tip. Senior members can PM me for full details as I have more to sharpen, but not here. Be safe out there.What is the name trying to get something closer.

DrivVCum
06-06-18, 22:53
I'm in the winter haven area and I'm trying have some nice dreams. If any of the senior member can help thatll be great. Thanks and be safe yall.

DrivVCum
03-14-19, 16:53
Not very familiar how these things work but I felt a bit over charged. Walked in very friendly from the git go. Paid three jacks to get in room for initial massage. Then after ling ling started to get friendly, she then turns me around and asks how much more I'm going to pay. Long story short I paid an extra 2 jacks. She made me get there with just a handy. Kinda mad I spent a whole benji for a handy.

North West
03-16-19, 11:16
Not very familiar how these things work but I felt a bit over charged. Walked in very friendly from the git go. Paid three jacks to get in room for initial massage. Then after ling ling started to get friendly, she then turns me around and asks how much more I'm going to pay. Long story short I paid an extra 2 jacks. She made me get there with just a handy. Kinda mad I spent a whole benji for a handy.Interesting. Pm me the place so I can check it out.

HCruz
11-30-19, 00:59
Have been a bit pushy. Paid. 6 for hh and then was able to get a handy for. 4 in my opinion not worth it. Better luck in kissim, Orlando and Tampa.

Titan Omega
12-31-19, 12:39
New to the area. Going to start adventuring in around Lake Wales, Winter Haven, Lakeland, Dundee, ect. Definitely point me in the right direction if you have any tips.

PeruvianLlama
12-31-19, 13:14
New to the area. Going to start adventuring in around Lake Wales, Winter Haven, Lakeland, Dundee, ect. Definitely point me in the right direction if you have any tips.I'll point you to leave Polk County and do your hunting in Hillsborough County (Tampa) and Orange County (Orlando) since you're in the land of Grady Judd and it's just not worth it.

Titan Omega
01-21-20, 08:19
Have been a bit pushy. Paid. 6 for hh and then was able to get a handy for. 4 in my opinion not worth it. Better luck in kissim, Orlando and Tampa.Tried this spot and had no extras offered not even soft touch.

HCruz
09-06-20, 01:06
Any new findings? I'm tired of having to drive 1 hr+ LOL.

Gh2007
10-16-20, 11:46
Hit up Elegant Massage in Winter Haven the other day and had a fun time again.

Seniors can PM for details.

PastPrime47
03-28-21, 19:38
Stopped at Elegant massage today (Sunday) and was greeted by a small spinner. Soft voice, very soft hands, great massage and a very good handshake to finish. Just what was needed on a Sunday afternoon!

PastPrime47
06-06-21, 14:09
Decided to check out the AMP just down from Dundee Diner. Walked in and was met by a younger, fairly attractive girl with a great body. She led me to the room and said she would be right back. I requested a very light massage and she proceeded with a very enjoyable fingertip massage. Unfortunately, there was no grazing he boys or anything untoward. She did leave during the massage one time to answer the door and send someone on there way so she must have been the only one working although I did hear her talking with someone in the back. On the flip, she offered SE which was lackluster at best. My curiosity was satisfied. There won't be another trip there for 3 or 4 months.

PastPrime47
06-07-21, 20:50
Stopped at Shangrila this afternoon. Was really only looking for a good massage after a lot of yard work yesterday. Older woman met me at the counter and took me back to a room in the back corner. Undressed, laid face down and she came back into the room. Very good massage working out all the kinks. Very little teasing, just a slight graze of the boys every few minutes. On the flip she gave the brail gesture for a hand job but I declined. She looked really surprised, placed a towel on my junk and finished up the massage with a good foot and head massage. Hot towel, got dressed and $. 10 tip and I was on my way. There must have been two others working because I heard two different voices and could hear that cupping sound that they do on your back two different times during my massage. Doorbell rang three or four times during my massage but mine never left the room to answer the door.

PastPrime47
06-21-21, 09:00
Stopped at WalMart Thursday evening around 9:30 to grab a few things. Was on my way out the door when a young looking Hispanic girl smiled and said hi. I returned the greeting and continued to my car. I opened the trunk to place the bag in there and noticed that the girl had followed me to the car. I asked her if she needed something and she said she had no money and was hungry. I told her that if she wanted to tell me more we could talk in the car. I got in and unlicked the door and she jumped in. She again said that she had no money and had not eaten for two days. I asked her how old she was and she said she as 19. I asked if she had any I'd and she produced a green card with her picture on it showing that she was indeed 19. She told me that she could show me a good time if I could help her out. I said that I thought we could work something out and drove over to that strip mall across the access road that seemed deserted by that time. This girl was a cutie. Long black hair to her waist, about 5'1", very thin with large tits and a bubble butt. While I was driving across the street she had reached over and slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and was playing with the tip of my cock. As soon as I parked the car she told me to slide my shorts down to my knees. She was wearing athletic shorts and a crop top with no bra. She lifted up her top and showed me a very nice set of at least 36 C's, cery firm with beautiful eraser nipples. She then bent over and started a very slow, sloppy BBBJ. This girl new what she was doing and seemed to love doing it. She had some unbelievable tongue action along the shaft as well as swirling around the tip. As she was doing this I had run my hand up the leg of her shorts and discovered a very wet pussy with a large, natural Bush. As I inserted a finger inside her pussy I noticed that it was very tight and she seemed to push it down on my finger as I slid it in. She sucked for about two or three more minutes while I fingered her and then just raised up, pulled off those shorts and got on top cowgirl. It was difficult to enter her because she was so tight but she kept wiggling and I finally slid in with her guiding my cock with her hand. She was so tight and wet. She started riding me like no tomorrow talking in Spanish. I have no idea what she was saying but she nutted pretty quickly and then I blew a huge load inside her. Thankfully, I had a full box of Kleenex in the car and we got cleaned up and straightened up our clothes. I asked her how much help she needed and she said whatever I could do would be fine. I handed her 2 twenties and a ten and was ready to hand her a fifty when she said WOW, thank you, you are very kind. I then handed her the fifty and she started crying saying nobody had ever been that good to her before. I asked if she had a phoneand she said yes and asked if I had a pen and paper. I think she had seen the small notebook in the center storage area under my radio. She proceeded to write down her name which was Lupe and a phone number with a 915 area code. I asked her where she wanted to go and she asked me if I could drop her off on Cypress Garden Road. I said sure and took her to the spot where she wanted to be dropped off and said she would walk from there. I asked if she wanted to get together again and she said yes papi and next time for no money, just for fun. She leaned over, gave me a ling, deep kiss and got out of the car and I drove away. I have tried calling her twice with no answer and get a message that the voice mailbox has not been set up yet. I get the feeling that she is not a "provider" and it was just dumb luck that I was in the right place at the right time.

PortoWill95
06-21-21, 17:05
Stopped at WalMart Thursday evening around 9:30 to grab a few things. Was on my way out the door when a young looking Hispanic girl smiled and said hi. I returned the greeting and continued to my car. I opened the trunk to place the bag in there and noticed that the girl had followed me to the car. I asked her if she needed something and she said she had no money and was hungry. I told her that if she wanted to tell me more we could talk in the car. I got in and unlicked the door and she jumped in. She again said that she had no money and had not eaten for two days. I asked her how old she was and she said she as 19. I asked if she had any I'd and she produced a green card with her picture on it showing that she was indeed 19. She told me that she could show me a good time if I could help her out. I said that I thought we could work something out and drove over to that strip mall across the access road that seemed deserted by that time. This girl was a cutie. Long black hair to her waist, about 5'1", very thin with large tits and a bubble butt. While I was driving across the street she had reached over and slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and was playing with the tip of my cock. As soon as I parked the car she told me to slide my shorts down to my knees. She was wearing athletic shorts and a crop top with no bra. She lifted up her top and showed me a very nice set of at least 36 C's, cery firm with beautiful eraser nipples. She then bent over and started a very slow, sloppy BBBJ. This girl new what she was doing and seemed to love doing it. She had some unbelievable tongue action along the shaft as well as swirling around the tip. As she was doing this I had run my hand up the leg of her shorts and discovered a very wet pussy with a large, natural Bush. As I inserted a finger inside her pussy I noticed that it was very tight and she seemed to push it down on my finger as I slid it in. She sucked for about two or three more minutes while I fingered her and then just raised up, pulled off those shorts and got on top cowgirl. It was difficult to enter her because she was so tight but she kept wiggling and I finally slid in with her guiding my cock with her hand. She was so tight and wet. She started riding me like no tomorrow talking in Spanish. I have no idea what she was saying but she nutted pretty quickly and then I blew a huge load inside her. Thankfully, I had a full box of Kleenex in the car and we got cleaned up and straightened up our clothes. I asked her how much help she needed and she said whatever I could do would be fine. I handed her 2 twenties and a ten and was ready to hand her a fifty when she said WOW, thank you, you are very kind. I then handed her the fifty and she started crying saying nobody had ever been that good to her before. I asked if she had a phoneand she said yes and asked if I had a pen and paper. I think she had seen the small notebook in the center storage area under my radio. She proceeded to write down her name which was Lupe and a phone number with a 915 area code. I asked her where she wanted to go and she asked me if I could drop her off on Cypress Garden Road. I said sure and took her to the spot where she wanted to be dropped off and said she would walk from there. I asked if she wanted to get together again and she said yes papi and next time for no money, just for fun. She leaned over, gave me a ling, deep kiss and got out of the car and I drove away.You have some incredible luck. Like you said, right place at the right time. Hopefully she's doing well and has a place to stay.

PastPrime47
07-01-21, 10:20
I am only posting this as a life lesson for those interested. I was finally able to get in touch with Lupe and she asked if I could pick her up at the same location I had dropped her off at. I agreed and met her at the appointed time. She had the same clothing on but was freshly showered and the clothes were clean. I told her I was hungry and asked if she wanted to have lunch. She eagerly agreed so I headed for Aztecca. During lunch, she told me her life story which was very sad. She has NEVER been a regular provider, in fact, I was the third person she had ever done it with and she had not seen either of the other two again. After lunch and knowing what she had told me, I took her to the Bealls outlet store and dropped $300 on some decent clothing for her that she picked out. Back in the car she must have thanked me five or six times and started crying again telling me that nobody had ever been kind to her. Long story short, after a couple acts of kindness toward her, she is now living at my home and it has never been cleaner. I allowed her to have her own room but she has been in my bed every night and cannot do enough to make me happy. She makes me laugh all day and is very affectionate. Lesson learned. Treat everyone with kindness and you too may find that elusive unicorn. I did.

MustangRyder
07-19-21, 18:55
Stopped at WalMart Thursday evening around 9:30 to grab a few things. Was on my way out the door when a young looking Hispanic girl smiled and said hi. I returned the greeting and continued to my car. I opened the trunk to place the bag in there and noticed that the girl had followed me to the car. I asked her if she needed something and she said she had no money and was hungry. I told her that if she wanted to tell me more we could talk in the car. I got in and unlicked the door and she jumped in. She again said that she had no money and had not eaten for two days. I asked her how old she was and she said she as 19. I asked if she had any I'd and she produced a green card with her picture on it showing that she was indeed 19. She told me that she could show me a good time if I could help her out. I said that I thought we could work something out and drove over to that strip mall across the access road that seemed deserted by that time. This girl was a cutie. Long black hair to her waist, about 5'1", very thin with large tits and a bubble butt. While I was driving across the street she had reached over and slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and was playing with the tip of my cock. As soon as I parked the car she told me to slide my shorts down to my knees. She was wearing athletic shorts and a crop top with no bra. She lifted up her top and showed me a very nice set of at least 36 C's, cery firm with beautiful eraser nipples. She then bent over and started a very slow, sloppy BBBJ. This girl new what she was doing and seemed to love doing it. She had some unbelievable tongue action along the shaft as well as swirling around the tip. As she was doing this I had run my hand up the leg of her shorts and discovered a very wet pussy with a large, natural Bush. As I inserted a finger inside her pussy I noticed that it was very tight and she seemed to push it down on my finger as I slid it in. She sucked for about two or three more minutes while I fingered her and then just raised up, pulled off those shorts and got on top cowgirl. It was difficult to enter her because she was so tight but she kept wiggling and I finally slid in with her guiding my cock with her hand. She was so tight and wet. She started riding me like no tomorrow talking in Spanish. I have no idea what she was saying but she nutted pretty quickly and then I blew a huge load inside her. Thankfully, I had a full box of Kleenex in the car and we got cleaned up and straightened up our clothes. I asked her how much help she needed and she said whatever I could do would be fine. I handed her 2 twenties and a ten and was ready to hand her a fifty when she said WOW, thank you, you are very kind. I then handed her the fifty and she started crying saying nobody had ever been that good to her before. I asked if she had a phoneand she said yes and asked if I had a pen and paper. I think she had seen the small notebook in the center storage area under my radio. She proceeded to write down her name which was Lupe and a phone number with a 915 area code. I asked her where she wanted to go and she asked me if I could drop her off on Cypress Garden Road. I said sure and took her to the spot where she wanted to be dropped off and said she would walk from there. I asked if she wanted to get together again and she said yes papi and next time for no money, just for fun. She leaned over, gave me a ling, deep kiss and got out of the car and I drove away. I have tried calling her twice with no answer and get a message that the voice mailbox has not been set up yet. I get the feeling that she is not a "provider" and it was just dumb luck that I was in the right place at the right time.Wow bro! Can you share her digits?.

PastPrime47
10-28-21, 11:36
I am wondering if the AMP across from WalMart was a part of that operation busted in Tampa. I noticed yesterday that they were closed up tight around 3:00 yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon!

PastPrime47
10-28-21, 19:42
I am wondering if the AMP across from WalMart was a part of that operation busted in Tampa. I noticed yesterday that they were closed up tight around 3:00 yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon!It was closed again today (Thursday). It must have been one of the 12 in the sting.

Aacountyman
10-29-21, 10:57
It was closed again today (Thursday). It must have been one of the 12 in the sting.The busts were in Hillsborough (4) and Pinellas (8) counties.

Chip177
08-12-23, 14:35
Gentlemen: I'm new to the area. Doing my best to read through the various forums to see where things are and who is who.

If you have any recommendations on good scenic routes to take drives down, let me know please (PM is fine). I hope to contribute here whenever I get some local experience.

PastPrime47
08-13-23, 09:42
Gentlemen: I'm new to the area. Doing my best to read through the various forums to see where things are and who is who.

If you have any recommendations on good scenic routes to take drives down, let me know please (PM is fine). I hope to contribute here whenever I get some local experience.You are in Polk County, Sheriff Grady country. Apparently you have not read enough. You do NIT want to play in Grady country unless you plan on a vacation in his graybar motel.

RT Peckerman
08-13-23, 12:22

If you have any recommendations on good scenic routes to take drives down, let me know please (PM is fine). I hope to contribute here whenever I get some local experience.Best bet is to recognize you're half way between Brandon / Casino area or Orlando. Take those 30-min drives and avoid this country until you're familiar with the risks.

RT.

Chip177
08-17-23, 22:31
Best bet is to recognize you're half way between Brandon / Casino area or Orlando. Take those 30-min drives and avoid this country until you're familiar with the risks.

RT.Based on what I'm now reading, I'll just avoid Lakeland and WH LOL. That's too bad, but oh well. Many thanks for the warnings!

LiveFromPain
11-19-23, 08:04
Hit up Elegant Massage in Winter Haven the other day and had a fun time again.

Seniors can PM for details.Hey man I'm in the area and new to finding places like these how do you and know if a pair does it and what do you ask? Can you pm me idk how to pm.