PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 13:59
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Hamptonguy
06-13-02, 21:08
Does anyone know if there are massage parlors in Hmapton that offer extra services after the massage? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

TheKing
10-22-02, 01:40
Just a quick warning for ya'll! Hampton police did a sting over the weekend. They arrested at least 4 men. There were mugshots on the news. It happened on Mallory St. in the Phoebus area. I had no clue there was any activity there. I may have to cruise by in the future. The only good thing about a sting is that it might introduce you to a new area of opportunity.

Anonymouse
03-19-03, 18:34
Shell Road from Newport Ave to almost Pembroke Ave( it turns and changes names the last block). Quantity usually ones and two. Quality usally 1- 3, Time almost every time I've gone by from about 6am to 6pm. don't know about the evening. Just couldn't leave Hampton as the only city free of our kind of nice -- err- I mean vice.
A

Diggity87
05-29-03, 02:42
Hampton is still kicking but not like it used to be. Mallory street between I-64 to County street you could find 1 or 2 standing near the library or on County street even on Libbey off County near the Exxon station. One of my old ones is back from Florida Tanya.. other areas in Hampton would be shell road from Hampton Roads Ave to G Street thats a all the time thing but you will most likeley see them between 10pm all the way to wee hours in the morning. service is ok and its never rushed. I have a few that I see on a regular Tina very attractive white female and her room mate Wendy there has been another white girl walking around that same area but I usually see her during the day on weekends. well thats all for now enjoy.

Happy Hunting

Seva Lurker
09-29-03, 19:03
Coming back from the southside the other day, I thought I'd ride through those area in Hampton I've seen listed here. I saw nothing. I mean there were hardly any people on the street say nothing to possible ladies.

Mallory didn't even have the pushers on the corner across from the library. Though I routinely travel Mercury, I have only seen one possible and that was over a month ago.

Firehouse
10-02-03, 10:58
I've never seen anything in Hampton either, although I don't get over there much. I usually cruise Ocean View when in the area.

TheKing
10-21-03, 03:54
Why is there a Hampton forum? Hampton is a wasteland for the hobby. I've cruised the areas listed and I have not seen anything walking the streets.

Anonymouse
12-12-03, 01:35
Here's a deinite maybe. Her name is Michell, about 5-3, 110lbs, White. You might find her on Woodlake near the 7-11 at Andrews and Woodlake. She doesn't doesn't walk the street much but is available if you find her and talk her up.
Also note I threw her number away since I found her too bitchy for my tastes so YMMV. Best I've seen for Hampton.
A

OldSailor
12-22-03, 23:25
Anymouse,

Would that be the 7-11 near the intersection of Woodland and Andrews? Just checking the street names. I don't know of a Woodlake in that area. There's a 7-11 between a gas station and a bank if it's the one I think you are writing about.

Anonymouse
12-23-03, 14:15
If Woodland run infront of HU then its Woodland and not Woodlake. Sorry!
A

Seva Lurker
12-23-03, 22:25
anonymouse,

I'm 99% sure it is Woodland though Woodland changes names to Settlers Landing right around I64 and HU. The general descriptions you've given match Woodland.

Mapquest says there is a Woodlake in the Michaels Wood section of Hampton (near Sandy Bottom Park and the AMC 24), but when you double check the street it is Wood Lane. This is nowwhere near Andrews.

What time of the day did you see Michell or is she just a real hit or miss lady?

Anonymouse
12-24-03, 09:31
In Hampton its always hit or miss. This one perhaps more so. Just wanted to add to the FYI.
A

Knight Crawler
03-02-04, 03:51
tsk..tsk..tsk. The Hampton board looks really pathetic (no offense). Although this is my first post, I have been having some pretty interesting dreams for way too long! Just figured I'd share my most recent one. And yes, it was in Hampton.

After a pretty restless day I finally fell off to sleep and dreamed that the days of old on Shell Rd was alive and well. I found myself turning right on Shell off of Lasalle. Not three streets down when I pass a BSW that was about a 6-7 body and 7-8 face. Spoke very well and kept commenting how she had just left the club up the road (yeah, right). After skillful negotiating, we settled on a nice dark location to close the deal. Unfortunately, FS was not on the menu, said that she was a licensed brain surgeon (cool w/ me). After much pondering, I reluctantly agreed as my head was pounding. Normally, I'm a "pound them into next week kind of fellow", but something told me to take her word for it seeing as how she was certified. I mean after all she did have a great set of soup coolers. Anyway, she starts with some nice and slow deep temple massaging. I quickly realized that I was definitely in the presence of greatness when she started humming softly as she went about her work. With that kind of service, it wasn't long before my headache was completely gone. Paid her fee of .3 and was about to inquire for other treatments when the alarm clock went off! (Damn I gotta get that thing fixed)

I guess sweet dreams can be had if you're willing to venture out.

Creep on!

Mark User
05-05-04, 09:10
Help a visitor from NC. I am not very familiar with some of the abbrev. on this bd. and I get confused sometimes between similar names in norfolk, newport, hampton.

SOooooo. If I am staying downtown at the jefferson in norfolk, where are some of the locations relative to your areas? I HAVE RTFFF but trying to make sense with mapquest is hard if you don't have a reference point to start!

You can pm if you feel more comfortable.

Thanks for any help in advance (and sorry for the multiple posting, but I don't know if all y'all read all the boards or just your town)

Eternity999
06-07-04, 13:35
i was taking a stroll down in the hpt area and didn't see anything but one thing did happen that i thought i would let everybody in on. school's out watch out for the **** females walking around i saw 2 on lasalle and seems they were trying to get people to turn into lincoln park apts i didn't partake seems like a set up to me.

be carefulle out there.

Member #2216
09-07-04, 20:17
To All:

I have been pretty successful in Hampton this summer. It's a light skin girl, age 20, hangs out on Mallory Ave down in Buckroe goes by the name Jennifer. She has pretty green eyes and light red hair. Say's she from Williamsburgh. Also, their is another 19 year old brown skin girl with a pretty face and nice little breast. She goes by the name Stephanie and I found her around Lincoln street.

Happy Hunting