PDA

View Full Version : Lancaster SC Streetwalkers

Jammer434
06-13-18, 12:21
Searching the forum, I found nothing on Lancaster SC streetwalkers, but have discovered an area where they can be found. Hopefully, by posting this we can start collecting intel on it in the future.

The area in Lancaster that is known for SWs is the area behind the Exxon on 700 S Main St, Lancaster, SC. Sometimes they go to the gas station, but most often they seem to just wonder E Brooklyn Ave, which runs along behind the Exxon. Also behind the Exxon are some really poor neighborhoods, with run down looking hoses, in which it may be possible to find SWs in as well as I think that's where they live, but would suggest just focusing on E Brooklyn Ave near the Exxon if you're interested in finding them. Also, LE knows about this area. So it's not like it's a secret to the locals or anything. They know.

The other day I was out there, I saw 2 WSWs, and 1 BSW on Brooklyn. One of the WSWs was a pretty blonde that I wish I had time for, but I was only passing through on this visit. The other WSW looked like she might have been pregnant, and the BSW looked okay, but I didn't like her attitude as she was yelling to get my attention as I passed her by.

Wowzyzz
06-19-18, 16:54
Thanks for posting this. Wow, didn't know about this rd in my city. Been cruising down Brooklyn ave the last couple days at different times. Would sometimes see at least 1 BSW out at different times. Cruised through last night at around 9 pm, picked up a pretty, skinny, blonde WSW maybe in her 20's standing near 16th st. Went to the abandoned parking lot across from 9th st and for 20 mario coins, gave a nice BBBJ. Worth checking out if you're in the area.

Riidii
06-24-18, 17:24
Thanks for posting this. Wow, didn't know about this rd in my city. Been cruising down Brooklyn ave the last couple days at different times. Would sometimes see at least 1 BSW out at different times. Cruised through last night at around 9 pm, picked up a pretty, skinny, blonde WSW maybe in her 20's standing near 16th st. Went to the abandoned parking lot across from 9th st and for 20 mario coins, gave a nice BBBJ. Worth checking out if you're in the area.Did you get her number?

Jammer434
07-20-18, 13:13
Saw 2 WSWs out the other night. One WSW was on Brooklyn near the gas station. I'd rate her as a 3 in looks as she had lot of unsightly body fat from the area down below. The other WSW near 14th Street on Brooklyn I rate as a 5. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but at least she was in shape, and didn't have the body fat problem that the other WSW had. Also, if you happen to stroll through there and strike out, and wonder if there really is any activity out that way, just go down Chaffee Road, right off of Brooklyn Ave behind the Exxon gas station. You should see a little house that is boarded up with the words "No Prostitutes" spray painted on it in large capital letters. If anything, I'd take that as to be like a giant flashing neon sign with arrows that says this is the area to look in if you're looking for action in Lancaster.

Wowzyzz
09-21-18, 15:08
Did you get her number?She said she didn't have a phone. I've been looking and haven't seen her around yet. I met a blonde bbw WSW last week near the Exxon at around 8 pm. For 20 mario coins did an okay bbj.

Wowzyzz
09-21-18, 15:11
Went through Brooklyn ave this morning around 9 am and saw a pretty skinny WSW with brunette hair in a topknot around 14th st near the church. Gave a great bbjcim for 40 mario coins. Said she didn't have a phone. Would definitely repeat.

JupiterRising
12-11-18, 22:10
Saw a bunch of WSWs on Brooklyn, behind the Exxon, a while back, before the weather got colder, which I thought is remarkable when you consider that Lancaster is not that big of a town, nor it is it that well known. Picked up one WSW near the church on Brooklyn that goes by Panda, and got an nice BBBJ from her. Damage was 20 mario coins. Dropped her off and went on my way afterwards. When asked if she had a phone, she said she did not.

Dom704
10-07-19, 16:10
Looking for info on the current local flavor.