PDA

View Full Version : Tinder (Plus & Gold), LINE, Kik, WhatsApp & other Mobile Apps

KingBaby
06-08-18, 14:44
* Tinder.

Since I have had some success with SA, I have decided to try it with its membership (Plus & Gold.) I think it's only recently that they allow user to register with only phone #, no need for the BS Facebook, which is great. I closed mine back in 2009! Please do share some lessons learned about Tinder (with or without membership), I am completely new to it.

* LINE & WhatsApp.

I use LINE & WhatsApp regularly as communication tools. I didn't know you can find hookups on them as well. Anyone can give us some guidance on how to get started?

Tennis Nut
06-22-18, 23:17
* Tinder.

Since I have had some success with SA, I have decided to try it with its membership (Plus & Gold.) I think it's only recently that they allow user to register with only phone #, no need for the BS Facebook, which is great. I closed mine back in 2009! Please do share some lessons learned about Tinder (with or without membership), I am completely new to it.

* LINE & WhatsApp.

I use LINE & WhatsApp regularly as communication tools. I didn't know you can find hookups on them as well. Anyone can give us some guidance on how to get started?And I, too, would be interested in hearing the answers to these Q's.

Camera3
06-23-18, 12:13
* Tinder.

* LINE & WhatsApp.

I use LINE & WhatsApp regularly as communication tools. I didn't know you can find hookups on them as well. Anyone can give us some guidance on how to get started?I do use Kik. Haven't used it long enough to know much. I use it to text with a civvy I am bopping at the moment. I got it when a SB I met suggested it. The delete forever feature is the real drawing card.

C3.

KingBaby
07-02-18, 18:52
Well, after a few days on Tinder, seems like the Pros (and or UTRs) are taking over the App too. Most of my "likes" were from Pros (and or UTRs), I even got a few "bots," LOL. I'll keep trying it for a few more days then I'll try it with memberships.

KoolKeith323
07-04-18, 03:24
Well, after a few days on Tinder, seems like the Pros (and or UTRs) are taking over the App too. Most of my "likes" were from Pros (and or UTRs), I even got a few "bots," LOL. I'll keep trying it for a few more days then I'll try it with memberships.You'll also recognize a few San Diego based Humaniplex and BP faces on Tinder. Their so called "civie" profiles. LOL!

KingBaby
07-04-18, 23:01
You'll also recognize a few San Diego based Humaniplex and BP faces on Tinder. Their so called "civie" profiles. LOL!Thanks Keith! I was just about to say that after purchasing Tinder Gold, I immediately found a few SA faces on Tinder, some of them even have the same profile pics. LOL.

KingBaby
09-24-18, 19:16
After 1 month of Tinder Gold, I am happy to report: It's NOT worth the money, get Tinder Plus instead.

Hear me out: Tinder Gold lets you to see who "swipes right" (AKA: Likes) on you. That's the only feature in addition to Tinder Plus (at least for now). Most of my "genuine matches" were made by me taking the initiative, AKA swiping right first, then Tinder will line your profile to that person to see if they reciprocate. Also, there are so many fake profiles, so most of my "likes" were actually fakes, which renders the feature useless.

Sure, if you have great profile pics, in your mid 20's, you can get dates from Tinder without paying a dime. If you are like me, in his mid 30's, have some money in his pocket, then spend it on Tinder Plus, or purchase more "Super Likes" instead.