PDA

View Full Version : Pedicure

BikeZappa
06-07-18, 15:06
Any one recommend an interesting salon for a relaxing flirty pedicure in Nashua?

SecretSquirell
06-07-18, 16:07
I'm really not trying to be a jerk here I just had to post this because when I saw this thread and it popped into my head I laughed out loud:

I don't think this is really the place to ask about what you're seeking here unless your looking for a girl who'll let you soak you toes in her snatch like Marge used to put her manicure clients fingers in a bowl of Palmolive.

Any one recommend an interesting salon for a relaxing flirty pedicure in Nashua?

Fuhgetaboudit
06-23-18, 18:33
BZ, Your post reminded me of something funny. I chased a beautiful manicurist in Waltham MA for many months, who gave me mannies and pedis. I finally went for the eyebrow waxing, ten bucks. They do that in a private closed room. There, I offered her a hundred to show me her tits. It worked, up went the top, exposing some gorgeous boobs, and out came the big tip.

Currently, I have talked my Vietnamese 25 year old mani pedi girl, who is a ten plus, to come to my house or a hotel to give me the manicure and pedicure. I texted her no sexual favors have to be included. I got a text back this week where she said she would be glad to come to me. Now I just have to get the right time when she is off and I am off so I can follow through. She is sooooooooooooo sexy.

So, although I don't know any good pedi places in Nashua area (just walk by or into a few and find the ones who have the pretty your girls, or ask a girl friend for a reference instead of us on the board), I do recommend you eventually work your way into a private room to see if you can get any action.