PDA

View Full Version : New AMP Old Saybrook Lavender Spa

Logan38
08-02-05, 15:11
Saw an in ad in the New Haven Advocate for a new spa. Had a 388 number which I knew to be Old Saybrook but didn't think there was a chance in hell an AMP would be opening in Kate Hepburn's hometown. Called the number and sure enough it is in Saybrook on Main Street. Will drive by tomorrow and check out the location and post back details. According to the ad they offer table showers. Living in New London County, this could be great news for me since I've had to drive 1 hr plus since Osaka and Laura Place in Groton closed.

Logan38
08-03-05, 14:39
Okay, took a drive by this morning. The place is on Main Street about 2 miles down on the right if you get on Main from Rt 1. Its a large white two story house with 191 clearly marked on a sign out front. There appears to be a couple other businesses located in the building, but they don't seem to be ones that would keep steady hours or have high traffic. Although the front door is clearly visable from the road and surrounding businesses across the street, there is a well concealed parking lot behind the building. Also a back entrance, a door with a leopard patterned drape hanging over it.

The hours are 10am-11pm and I was quoted .5 for hour massage. The mamasan I spoke with on the phone seemed pleasent and anxious for customers. Will probably take one for the team early next week.

It still seems a bit strange to me that an AMP would open in Saybrook which has to be one of the snootier shoreline towns. They do have an adult bookstore with booths on RT 1, but I heard that got in by misrepresenting itself. The spa is also less than a mile from the police station. It will be interesting to see if it lasts. Keeping my fingers crossed.

B. U.
08-03-05, 19:34
They are open from 10AM to 11PM. When you are driving down Main st. from I 95 they are on the right side about 100 yards past North Cove Outfitters in a "professional" building. if you get to town hall, the fire and police stations you went 50 yards too far.

Not that I would have any knowledge of Old Saybrook or what goes on there.

B. U.

Joe_c
08-04-05, 06:33
Very Interesting: I would have never expected this in Saybrook. If anyone goes, I’d be interested in knowing what the talent is.

CT Boobman
08-04-05, 23:09
That is one of the most high profile locations in town. I've long thought that OS could use a nice strip club, but I never expected an AMP. Especially not right downtown. There are more appropriate locations elsewhere in town. I'm hopeful but skeptical.

B. U.
08-10-05, 08:14
Stopped by Lavender Tuesday afternoon. Parking in back is dirt and grass. the back door into the place is on the left. The facility is fixed up nice. Was greeted at the door by what I thaught was Mamasan (wrong) she was in her early 40's and thin (Padded A's). Later I saw someone in her early 30's also. decent table shower, good massage, alllowed roaming, HR and some more massage.

.6 at the door tipped .5

About the same as Marlowes.

B. U.

Logan38
08-11-05, 19:36
Stopped by Lavender Tuesday afternoon. Parking in back is dirt and grass. the back door into the place is on the left. The facility is fixed up nice. Was greeted at the door by what I thaught was Mamasan (wrong) she was in her early 40's and thin (Padded A's). Later I saw someone in her early 30's also. decent table shower, good massage, alllowed roaming, HR and some more massage.

.6 at the door tipped .5

About the same as Marlowes.

B. U.My experience here was similar. I also thought the woman greeting me at the door was a mamasan. (BU's description of her is accurate). She said the other girl was getting lunch: 10 min. I said fine and she gave me the table shower and took me to the room. 5 min she says. A short time later I hear the door open and another girl speaking to her. I figure the girl is about to come in when another customer rings the bell. I end up getting the mamasan and never got to see the girl I was supposed to have. Not sure why I got stuck with her, maybe she liked the looks of me more the the new guy.

Anyway, she starts the massage through a towel which I tell her she dosent need that. Everything about her seemed very professional, even her dress was conservative. She was cautious during the table shower and the same with the massage. Did the turn over and she pointed and made a jerking motion to which I nodded. Did the HR and allowed over the clothes roaming. After the hot towel about another 10-15 min of massage. I was there a good hour and I have to say she gave a hell of a massage. Left .5 as well. I'm thinking FS is not on the menu here, but would be curious to hear what repeat customers have to say. Not bad if youre looking for a good massage with a happy ending. The older woman is Kay so you might request someone else if you go.

Mighty Spearsman
08-12-05, 10:39
My experience here was similar.

I'm thinking FS is not on the menu here, but would be curious to hear what repeat customers have to say. Not bad if you're looking for a good massage with a happy ending. The older woman is Kay so you might request someone else if you go.
I'm wondering if the caution is just because the place is new, and that maybe more will be available to someone who becomes a regular. On the other hand, Kay's age suggests a primarily HJ-only place.

Only one way to find out, however, and sorry I'm not able to volunteer myself. I live too far away to want to become a regular here (Waterbury is closer to my house than Old Saybrook).

Craven Morehed
08-16-05, 23:29
I've been about 6 times now, and I have only seen 2 girls there.

I don't think FS is going to happen here, But both girls give an excellent massage.

Peace Legendman

Stoner
08-17-05, 08:21
+2 points of respect for Legend Man.

Now thats the way to take one for the team, Gents!
You can't get more definitive than that unless you spoke Korean.

Logan38
09-06-05, 07:20
Went back for a second visit on friday and met with Yung. Good choice of name since she is quite a bit younger than the "mamasanish" kay who gave me my first massage there. Slim and attractive.

Unlike most AMPs, the girls here don't dress in revealing outfits, but more professional attire like you would find a girl in a clinic wearing.

Table shower room was busy so she asked if I wanted to start the the massage or wait. I told her I would wait for the shower. She came back in with a Korean/English dictionary and we sat on the table for awhile going over some questions she had on pronouncing various words. That was sort of fun and I hoped might give me an "in" to some of the extras not offered on the first visit.

Off to the shower where we passed Kay. She remembered me, big hug and kisses. The shower was good with more attention payed to key areas than the first time.
Back to the massage room where I asked if nude or topless massage was on the menu. Apparently not, or at least not that day. I should mention for you guys that like large breasts that neither Kay or Yung have much going on upstairs. Both wear heavily padded bras over A cups.

Anyway, Yung started with a nice light touch massage with lots of teasing.
Eventually did the flip and started in with a long and excellent HJ. Some light kissing on the lips and chest and allowed over the clothes roaming everywhere, but moved away a bit when under the fabric was attempted. It seems the girls here are trying to keep this place on the up and up. After the clean-up a great deep massage, going about 10 min over the hour. As mentioned before, both these girls give a great massage.

Will probably give it one more go with Yung. Close drive for me and very good massage and happy ending for a jackson are both a plus for me.

Logan38
09-06-05, 15:29
Close drive for me and very good massage and happy ending for a jackson are both a plus for me.Sorry for the typo. 5 jacksons of course (3 to the house plus 2 tip).

Craven Morehed
09-15-05, 18:15
Seems as if this place may have closed I have tried to call the last 3 days and no answer. Also did a drive by a couple days ago and no lights were on.

I hope this is not the case.

Steve 99
09-16-05, 19:54
Seems as if this place may have closed I have tried to call the last 3 days and no answer. Also did a drive by a couple days ago and no lights were on.

I hope this is not the case.Not surprising. Old Saybrook is a police state. There are more damn cops in Saybrook per capita than anywhere in the country I think. Well maybe an overstatement. I wouldn't go to a AMP in Old Saybrook if you paid me. Too risky!

Bud Waiter
09-17-05, 16:57
(OS)

Nice place in a Windsor professional building. You just knew it wouldn't last.

Mighty Spearsman
09-22-05, 13:28
(OS)
(Reminds me of Dreamscapes) a nice place in a Windsor professional building. You just knew it wouldn't last.
Thanks for the memory jog. I had one great session at Dreamscapes with a gorgeous slender black college student, then went back a couple of weeks later and the place was closed. Too bad.

ARealJohn
09-22-05, 14:50
I'd forgotten all about that place. It was great and there were some beautiful women there. However when I went I was nervous that this was one of those places that could be busted anytime.

The Novice
09-22-05, 17:49
Thanks for the memory jog. I had one great session at Dreamscapes with a gorgeous slender black college student, then went back a couple of weeks later and the place was closed. Too bad.

More memory lane notes. Dreamscape was my first MP completely by accident. Saw the ad looking for a legit massage. Met Jade who also worked at Maxim's in Springfield. Whe she asked "What do you usually like done?" I was totally clueless. Had a very nice HR but then had no idea how to tip properly. I was able to get in one more visit the following week, I suspect with the same college student (light skinned?), then it was gone!

And that was how it started....

TN

Bud Waiter
09-24-05, 11:33
I only met a chubby white chick there. They must have saved the good one's for you guys. "here comes Bud, put the hot girls in the closet"

Craven Morehed
10-04-05, 21:51
Well looks like Lavender is a bust, bummer.

It used to be dentist office before and I remember having a wisdom tooth pulled there. It was much better in its recarnation of a massage parlor, I would take a rub & tug over tooth extraction any day.

Did a recon mission tonight and all blinds in the windows are gone and that funky leopard curtain is gone form the door. But hey the sign is still out front and lit up.
Anybody get the pleasure of meeting Coco before they closed ?

Only got to see her a couple times and boy she had some skills.

Logan38
10-05-05, 07:08
and lit up.

Anybody get the pleasure of meeting Coco before they closed?I had Tina, Yung and Kay. Never saw anyone else but those 3 there, but Coco sounds like she would have been a nice addition. I remember the dentist office as well. They went through a lot of expense to convert it. I'm surprised things closed up so quickly.

Addicted CT
10-05-05, 20:54
I had Tina, Yung and Kay. Never saw anyone else but those 3 there, but Coco sounds like she would have been a nice addition. I remember the dentist office as well. They went through a lot of expense to convert it. I'm surprised things closed up so quickly.

In Old Saybrook, on the main drag, 2 doors away from a church? They didn't have a chance. Yes it sucks, but they did set themselves up for the fall.

Never did get the chance to go there, but the idea of a full-on TS and massage with happy ending would be great in a better location.

Logan38
10-06-05, 07:40
[QUOTE= 2 doors away from a church? They didn't have a chance.[QUOTE]Not to mention about 1/10 of a mile from the police station.

Craven Morehed
10-06-05, 21:56
Geez They coulda left a forwarding address or something.

Ad is gone from the Advocate too.

Yea Coco was by far the hottest she was maybe there a couple days before they shut down. Probably a good thing though I would have been there every night with her working.