PDA

View Full Version : STD and other medical related subjects.

Mark IV
06-05-18, 12:01
Yesterday I was at my primary doctor's office. She asked about my sex life and whether I should get the STD test. To be honest, I have seen some reports of STD outbreak in the area and would very much like to have STD tested. After talking with her, I learned that it is not possible to rule out any chance of the infection if you don't get tested regularly. Every individual STD has its accurate testing time frame.

The window period for accurate testing after exposure are as follows: Chlamydia, 1 to 5 days; Gonorrhea, 2 to 6 days; HIV RNA, 9-11 days; Hepatitis (A & B), 3 to 6 weeks; Hepatitis C, 8 to 9 weeks; Herpes type 1 & 2, 4-6 weeks; Syphilis, 3 to 6 weeks; HIV 4th generation as soon as 21 days after exposure have passed. (According to the CDC, 97% of persons will develop detectable antibodies within the first three months after exposure to an STD.).

I am starting this thread, not to scare any gentlemen or ladies, but discussing the issue and concern we have here. After all, we are more likely to get STD than normal happily married folks.

So please contribute if you have some experience and tips for the friends here.

Longjblues
06-05-18, 12:15
So are you suggesting that after your reported "window", testing is no longer effective?

I always understood that after a specified period after being infected, the test was effective. The specified period being different for each disease. It would not be a "window" but rather an initial period after the infection where a test would not be able to detect the infection because it was too early.

Yesterday I was at my primary doctor's office. She asked about my sex life and whether I should get the STD test. To be honest, I have seen some reports of STD outbreak in the area and would very much like to have STD tested. After talking with her, I learned that it is not possible to rule out any chance of the infection if you don't get tested regularly. Every individual STD has its accurate testing time frame.

The window period for accurate testing after exposure are as follows: Chlamydia, 1 to 5 days; Gonorrhea, 2 to 6 days; HIV RNA, 9-11 days; Hepatitis (A & B), 3 to 6 weeks; Hepatitis C, 8 to 9 weeks; Herpes type 1 & 2, 4-6 weeks; Syphilis, 3 to 6 weeks; HIV 4th generation as soon as 21 days after exposure have passed. (According to the CDC, 97% of persons will develop detectable antibodies within the first three months after exposure to an STD.).

I am starting this thread, not to scare any gentlemen or ladies, but discussing the issue and concern we have here. After all, we are more likely to get STD than normal happily married folks.

Fuhgetaboudit
06-05-18, 12:38
MIV, So on a more mongering level comment, after you get tested, is your doctor going to be willing to screw and blow you bb, or, will she require that everything be covered?

Oldmonger
06-05-18, 13:16
Longjblues, your confusion is due to the inaccuracy of the original post.

The critical factors in STD testing are the infection date, the STD incubation period, and the need for retesting.

Let's assume the incubation period for Chlamydia is 1-5 days. If you get tested before this time has elapsed, you should get retested to confirm your results once the incubation period has passed.

Here is a link to helpful guidance:

https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/how-soon-get-tested-for-stds-unprotected-sex/

I cannot vouch for the information on this page. Confirm the specifics with data from an authoritative source, e. g., CDC.

OM.

So are you suggesting that after your reported "window", testing is no longer effective?

I always understood that after a specified period after being infected, the test was effective. The specified period being different for each disease. It would not be a "window" but rather an initial period after the infection where a test would not be able to detect the infection because it was too early.

Mark IV
06-05-18, 13:24

I always understood that after a specified period after being infected, the test was effective. The specified period being different for each disease. It would not be a "window" but rather an initial period after the infection where a test would not be able to detect the infection because it was too early.Your understanding is correct. My original intent was to point out that STD testing regularly might be the best way to go as the doctor suggested.

Use syphilis as an example, the primary stage of the disease is just some skin rash, sores. It's painless and could be easily overlooked. And the skin condition will go away after a week or two. The secondary stage won't happen until long period later. And the skin condition doesn't have to be around genitals and it could be on your back or neck. Let's say you don't have it at the moment, but if you suspect the girl you had sex with might have that skin condition. You can't go immediately to get it tested, and you will have to wait for 60 days to get it tested. That means, during this 60 days window, you might pass syphilis to other sexual partners while you have no symptoms or your lab test result from last week was clean. Any STD test results within the 60 days are useless in this case.

My last STD test was done a year and a half ago. Although I have no symptoms of any skin condition or sickness, I still very much like to get tested.

Mark IV
06-05-18, 13:26
MIV, So on a more mongering level comment, after you get tested, is your doctor going to be willing to screw and blow you bb, or, will she require that everything be covered?If only she doesn't make that much money from her regular job. And I don't go BB unless I trust the person.

Mark IV
06-05-18, 13:35
What I very much hope for this thread is a place to share information and tips, alert about STD.

Here is what syphilis looks like at primary stage.

BostonMan781
06-05-18, 18:58
Anyone have any recommendations for cheap std tests?

Mark IV
06-05-18, 20:05
Anyone have any recommendations for cheap std tests?You might be able to get it for free, or low cost.

https://gettested.cdc.gov/

OldManMass
06-05-18, 20:47
You might be able to get it for free, or low cost.

https://gettested.cdc.gov/I used this site to locate a test site near me. The site near me only had a few individuals qualified to take blood, so it took a few days to get an appointment, I actually though the service was great. The only issue that I had (with the place that I used) was that there was not doctor on staff, so you had to take the results to your doctor to get a prescription if needed. In the end the testing was free for me, and it took about a week to get back.

Best of luck.

CandyMan555
06-05-18, 20:50
You might be able to get it for free, or low cost.

https://gettested.cdc.gov/Mass General has testing in Chelsea and Boston, Boston cash donation 10 20 dollars whatever you chose. No hassle testing,very professional and easy breezy call for an appointment or there are walk in times look up on internet fro days and times Cox 5 in Boston Across from Market Basket in Chelsea Everett Ave Stay safe Check your pecker!

Longjblues
06-05-18, 23:14
I agree with your post and not with the original 'window' post.

Longjblues, your confusion is due to the inaccuracy of the original post.

The critical factors in STD testing are the infection date, the STD incubation period, and the need for retesting.

Let's assume the incubation period for Chlamydia is 1-5 days. If you get tested before this time has elapsed, you should get retested to confirm your results once the incubation period has passed.

Here is a link to helpful guidance:

https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/how-soon-get-tested-for-stds-unprotected-sex/

I cannot vouch for the information on this page. Confirm the specifics with data from an authoritative source, e. g., CDC.

OM.

Ho Hunter 328
06-06-18, 03:46
What I very much hope for this thread is a place to share information and tips, alert about STD.

Here is what syphilis looks like at primary stage.The problem with STD pictures online is that the majority are examples of extreme cases. The reality is that in most cases early syphilis is a single small painless sore that comes and goes with no scaring, very easy to miss (especially if it's inside the mouth or vagina). Other symptoms are so vague they could be almost anything. Syphilis testing is also not 100% accurate in the early stage. There's a reason it's known as The Great Imitator. It's often not until the secondary stage when the characteristic rash appears on the palms or soles of the feet that it's recognized.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Mark IV
06-06-18, 11:40
The problem with STD pictures online is that the majority are examples of extreme cases. The reality is that in most cases early syphilis is a single small painless sore that comes and goes with no scaring, very easy to miss (especially if it's inside the mouth or vagina). Other symptoms are so vague they could be almost anything. Syphilis testing is also not 100% accurate in the early stage. There's a reason it's known as The Great Imitator. It's often not until the secondary stage when the characteristic rash appears on the palms or soles of the feet that it's recognized.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.That just made bareback riskier than ever.

Ho Hunter 328
06-06-18, 13:03
That just made bareback riskier than ever.This is a much more typical presentation for early syphilis.

On the plus side though, it's easily cured with antibiotics these days.

MacAdamia87
06-06-18, 15:01
Mass General has testing in Chelsea and Boston, Boston cash donation 10 20 dollars whatever you chose. No hassle testing,very professional and easy breezy call for an appointment or there are walk in times look up on internet fro days and times Cox 5 in Boston Across from Market Basket in Chelsea Everett Ave Stay safe Check your pecker!At Mass General, is it just walk ins or make an appointment, and would I be able to do it on a weeknight or Saturday? Also, as far as the price goes, is it $20 total or for each thing you are being tested for? I've never been tested before, as I only recently got my first bit of sexual experience. I've had sex 3 times, with two different girls. Only thing I have done that wasn't with protection is blowjobs. Realistically, what should I get tested for if it is not all-inclusive?

Mark IV
06-06-18, 15:34
Mass General has testing in Chelsea and Boston, Boston cash donation 10 20 dollars whatever you chose. No hassle testing,very professional and easy breezy call for an appointment or there are walk in times look up on internet fro days and times Cox 5 in Boston Across from Market Basket in Chelsea Everett Ave Stay safe Check your pecker!As a matter of fact, at mass general, you have choice to select 1) go through insurance 2) cash donation. 3) completely free.

For $20, you really have no excuse not to get the regular check up. That's what I will do, regularly STD testing.

MacAdamia87
06-07-18, 08:59
I assume I'd be fine just going here as well for it? https://samedaystdtesting.com/testing-clinics/massachusetts-ma/quincy-std-testing/500-congress-st-02169.

Trickster666
06-07-18, 10:19
This is a much more typical presentation for early syphilis.

On the plus side though, it's easily cured with antibiotics these days.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Showed these pics to a friend of mine who is a dermatologist. He says that pics 1 and 3 are definitely not syphilis. Pic 1 is likely molluscum contagiosum that is already healing (crusting over). Pic 2 does, in fact, look like syphilitic chancre, but it might be something else (cold sore).

CandyMan555
06-07-18, 20:11
At Mass General, is it just walk ins or make an appointment, and would I be able to do it on a weeknight or Saturday? Also, as far as the price goes, is it $20 total or for each thing you are being tested for? I've never been tested before, as I only recently got my first bit of sexual experience. I've had sex 3 times, with two different girls. Only thing I have done that wasn't with protection is blowjobs. Realistically, what should I get tested for if it is not all-inclusive?You can give 5 10 20 or anything you want,or nothing, I go once a month, better safe than sorry, no hassle, the nurses are very professional, urine test Hiv blood test and test for all other STD, Check website for times.

Be safe CM.

Big Head
06-07-18, 21:25
I assume I'd be fine just going here as well for it? https://samedaystdtesting.com/testing-clinics/massachusetts-ma/quincy-std-testing/500-congress-st-02169.They do not mention the price, I wonder why? Probably expensive.

-BH.

MacAdamia87
06-07-18, 21:28
You can give 5 10 20 or anything you want,or nothing, I go once a month, better safe than sorry, no hassle, the nurses are very professional, urine test Hiv blood test and test for all other STD, Check website for times.

Be safe CM.Checked the times, and I'll either have to head in to work late or go somewhere else (like Planned Parenthood) that works better for my schedule. With the info I've gotten from here, though, I'll definitely be able to figure something out that will work for me. Thank you.

Mac.

Mark IV
06-08-18, 23:43
Checked the times, and I'll either have to head in to work late or go somewhere else (like Planned Parenthood) that works better for my schedule. With the info I've gotten from here, though, I'll definitely be able to figure something out that will work for me. Thank you.

Mac.I can vouche for Mass general. I called them and they gave me specific details how it works. You just need to be there and register as a patient. Then choose the option to donate certain amount. Easy peasy.

Fuhgetaboudit
06-09-18, 08:46
So wondering if anyone can clarify whether the following info that I recall is correct or incorrect. Reason, a lot of the chatter in this thread is geared toward the "where to go" and free or costs, and none about the unhappy path of "what happens if you get bad results".

I checked Mass and RI clinics, free and not free, about a year ago, and I seem to recall being informed that if you get bad results and they find you have something wrong, that they have to report you to the state health depts. I did not like that, so did nothing because I was trying to be merely proactive about getting a checkup, vs. being worried about having an issue. (If you are clear then no reporting).

I know that sites like this are not the place to actually be getting medical advice (kinda like asking and relying on friends when you were 11 years old for sex and pregnancy advice), but interested in clarification.

Trickster666
06-09-18, 11:46
So wondering if anyone can clarify whether the following info that I recall is correct or incorrect. Reason, a lot of the chatter in this thread is geared toward the "where to go" and free or costs, and none about the unhappy path of "what happens if you get bad results".

I checked Mass and RI clinics, free and not free, about a year ago, and I seem to recall being informed that if you get bad results and they find you have something wrong, that they have to report you to the state health depts. I did not like that, so did nothing because I was trying to be merely proactive about getting a checkup, vs. being worried about having an issue. (If you are clear then no reporting).

I know that sites like this are not the place to actually be getting medical advice (kinda like asking and relying on friends when you were 11 years old for sex and pregnancy advice), but interested in clarification.
Yes, healthcare providers and clinical labs are obliged to report all positive STI test results to the Public Health Comission:

http://www.bphc.org/diseasereporting/Pages/disease-reporting-and-providers.aspx

Big Head
06-09-18, 12:07
Yes, healthcare providers and clinical labs are obliged to report all positive STI test results to the Public Health Comission:

http://www.bphc.org/diseasereporting/Pages/disease-reporting-and-providers.aspxSo the test is free but not anonymous? This does present a problem. Do they ask for your I'd?

-BH.

Trickster666
06-09-18, 12:42
So the test is free but not anonymous? This does present a problem. Do they ask for your I'd?

-BH.There is no such a thing as anonymous STI testing in the US (with an exception of HIV). All positive STI results are reportable, and they will ask you to identify yourself before the test.

Mark IV
06-09-18, 13:41
So the test is free but not anonymous? This does present a problem. Do they ask for your I'd?

-BH.

At mass general, you have to register as a new patient first. That requires some identification.

Enjoy65
06-09-18, 17:01
At mass general, you have to register as a new patient first. That requires some identification.Not judging anyone but my personal moral compass would not allow me to keep an STD secret. Some times in life I need to be accountable for my actions. Been lucky so far but would 100% let all ladies I have been with know if I contract something. By doing that I may save another dude from contracting a disease. I test yearly with my regular physician, obviously not an anonymous. For me, it's better than potentially spreading a disease because I don't want to know! My two cents for me, no judgment.

Longjblues
06-11-18, 07:46
But no I'd is required in some online std services. They send to a lab to take samples and test. You are not required to provide an I'd.

There is no such a thing as anonymous STI testing in the US (with an exception of HIV). All positive STI results are reportable, and they will ask you to identify yourself before the test.Vl.

Longjblues
06-13-18, 12:12
But not sure that there is anyway to get the antibiotics if you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, etc. , without identification.

But no I'd is required for some online std services. They send to a lab to take samples and test. You are not required to provide an I'd.

Vl.

Ho Hunter 328
06-13-18, 14:45
But not sure that there is anyway to get the antibiotics if you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, etc. , without identification."Fish" antibiotics are readily available online without a script. They're the exact same pills (listed in the PDR), made by the same pharmaceutical companies, they just stick them in a bottle/package that says for fish only not for human consumption. They're also pretty cheap.

Just look up the appropriate antibiotic and dosage in the Merck Manual online (professional version, not consumer obviously).

Disclaimer: The above information is provided strictly for educational purposes and is not meant to represent medical advice, and/or establish a patient/medical provider relationship.

Longjblues
06-13-18, 17:16
Unbelievable. You can actually get the fish antibiotics in various antibiotics in various amounts. It actually costs more than the antibiotics for people that you can order with a prescription.

Of course, no prescription needed for the fish antibiotics. Amazing. Good to know, I guess.

Thanks, HoHunter.

"Fish" antibiotics are readily available online without a script. They're the exact same pills (listed in the PDR), made by the same pharmaceutical companies, they just stick them in a bottle/package that says for fish only not for human consumption. They're also pretty cheap.

Just look up the appropriate antibiotic and dosage in the Merck Manual online (professional version, not consumer obviously).

Disclaimer: The above information is provided strictly for educational purposes and is not meant to represent medical advice, and/or establish a patient/medical provider relationship.

Wabbitt9
06-15-18, 04:03
"Fish" antibiotics are readily available online without a script. They're the exact same pills (listed in the PDR), made by the same pharmaceutical companies, they just stick them in a bottle/package that says for fish only not for human consumption. They're also pretty cheap.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.And I totally wouldn't concur with that due to me having first hand knowledge from having used fish antibiotics before. Both from my one brush with the clap and from the time I had an infected tooth and didn't have dental insurance.

Just saying.

Mark IV
06-30-18, 09:40
No news is good news. I had to call my doctor to find out I am clean. As expected though.

Enjoy65
06-30-18, 11:49
No news is good news. I had to call my doctor to find out I am clean. As expected though.Glad to hear you are clean! Was there an incident that happened that freaked you out? Or Gest general health check?

Peace.

Mark IV
06-30-18, 23:00
Glad to hear you are clean! Was there an incident that happened that freaked you out? Or Gest general health check?

Peace.Just Annual exam. Never had STD all my life. But I am planning on regular checkup at mass general.

Longjblues
07-25-18, 12:24
I read recently that some people that are higher risk for STI are taking a daily regimen of doxycycline which provides some protection for chlamydia and syphylis, the two most frequent STIs.

Anyone heard of that, or discussed with their doctors?

I would think that BBFS with an escort would be considered high risk.

Britaly
07-25-18, 18:33
I read recently that some people that are higher risk for STI are taking a daily regimen of doxycycline which provides some protection for chlamydia and syphylis, the two most frequent STIs.

I would think that BBFS with an escort would be considered high risk.I have not heard of this but I would think that after a while of taking it, you will build an immunity to the antibiotic and would become ineffective. Also, your digestive system will have issues as the good bacteria would be slowly killed off. Just a thought.

Oldmonger
07-25-18, 21:45

I would think that BBFS with an escort would be considered high risk.Chlamydia and Syphilis are not the two most frequent STI's, and taking a daily regimen of doxycycline will solely produce negative outcomes.

Doxycycline is not the treatment of choice for Chlamydia, and for Syphilis, it must be used only in conjunction with close clinical and laboratory follow-up to ensure appropriate serological response and cure.

Using an antibiotic when it is not needed can cause it to not work for future infections. Antibiotics also kill the good bacteria in your digestive system, thus producing more negative outcomes.

Longjblues
07-26-18, 09:28
Its not your body that becomes immune, but through overuse as well as not taking the antibiotic as prescribed, the particular bacteria becomes resistant to the antibiotic.

You are correct that there is some evidence that young children that are given antibiotics when very young, are more likely to be obese and experiencing weight problems through life. It is thought that the antibiotic exposure impacts their digestive tract "good" bacteria. The study has not been conclusive.

I think I was incorrect as to syphilis being one of the most common STI, its gonorrhea and chlamydia are the most commonly reported STI.

I have not heard of this but I would think that after a while of taking it, you will build an immunity to the antibiotic and would become ineffective. Also, your digestive system will have issues as the good bacteria would be slowly killed off. Just a thought.

Spill
07-26-18, 15:11
From today's (7/26/2018) Boston Globe:

The outbreak of HIV among injecting-drug users in Lawrence and Lowell has spread to many more people than originally thought, resulting from the early arrival of fentanyl in northeastern Massachusetts and other factors, a federal inquiry has concluded.

Federal disease-trackers counted 129 new cases of HIV among injecting-drug users in the area since the beginning of 2015 — 33 percent more than state officials' original count last spring.

Homelessness and incarceration played an important role in the spread of the virus, by limiting access to treatment that suppresses it, according to the eight-page report released Wednesday. Other factors were a decline in HIV testing and in the practice of tracking down sexual or drug-sharing partners of infected people.

The 129-case count is "a very large outbreak of these infections in this population," said Kevin Cranston, director of the state health department's Bureau of Infectious Disease and Laboratory Sciences.

"Now we really understand the scope of this problem," Cranston said, noting that for many years there had been little transmission of the virus among drug users in Massachusetts.

The spike in HIV cases was first noticed in Lawrence in 2016, a sign that overdoses are not the only deadly consequence of the opioid epidemic.

As the HIV numbers continued to increase and a similar cluster was detected in Lowell, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health called in specialists from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last spring. Some 19 CDC staffers came to the state in rotation over a five-week period that ended June 1.

Deploying sophisticated molecular techniques, along with on-the-ground interviews in the affected cities, the CDC was able to clarify the extent of the outbreak.

Fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opioid, started entering the illicit drug supply earlier in the northeastern part of the state, and the concomitant increase in overdose deaths also spiked sooner there, as well. In the CDC report, Lawrence was described as a "longstanding drug distribution hub" and "now a production hub for illicit fentanyl" where the drug is significantly cheaper.

"What's different about this part of the state is the timing of the introduction of fentanyl that helped trigger the outbreak," Cranston said. Because fentanyl produces a shorter-lived high, users tend to inject more frequently, increasing the likelihood of infection.

Asked whether he was worried about a similar outbreak elsewhere in the state, Cranston said state officials have long been concerned about HIV spreading in this population, as has already happened with hepatitis C.

Now, however, the CDC's experts have provided the software and training that will enable state health officials to quickly identify any future clusters or outbreaks.

The state has also been boosting prevention efforts by expanding its network of syringe exchanges, with 20 now in operation, including one that opened in Lawrence a few months after the outbreak was detected. Five additional cities, including Lowell, as well as the towns on Martha's Vineyard, have recently approved opening such programs, which provide clean needles and other services to people with addiction.

The state will also work to encourage health-care providers, including hospital emergency rooms, to test for HIV more frequently, Cranston said.

"Our job right now is to stay vigilant and to support those programs helping people prevent infection," he said.

Dr. Christopher Bositis, who heads the HIV program at the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, said the findings do not identify anything unique about Lowell and Lawrence, but rather point to well-known societal failings.

In addition to the problems with fentanyl and homelessness, he mentioned limited access to effective treatment for addiction, especially in prisons and jails.

"This certainly could happen in other places," Bositis said. "This is a significant problem that was created by multiple complex structural and societal issues, so don't think there's going to be a simple answer.

"We have our work cut out for us. ".

PewPewPewPew
08-29-18, 23:24
https://www.masslive.com/expo/news/erry-2018/07/4dbb94bc6c9742/the-public-health-crisis-no-on.html

The most frequently reported infection in Massachusetts in 2016 affected 26,448 people, the number of reported cases rising 60 percent in nine years, according to state data.

But not a lot of people talk about it because that infection is chlamydia.

Sexually transmitted infections -- also known as STIs or sexually transmitted diseases, STDs -- have been rising for years, and after a record-high of more than 2 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis were reported in the United States in 2016, CDC officials said there was an "urgent need for prevention."

Numbers in Massachusetts reflect the national statistics: STIs are rising and are disproportionately affecting teenagers and people in their early 20s. According to the CDC, 15- to 24 year-olds account for half of all new STD infections in the country.

Some have gone as far as to call STIs a public health crisis. Dr. Jonathan Mermin, the director of CDC's National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention called STIs a "persistent enemy" that is "outpacing our ability to respond."

So why in 2018, decades after STIs first became a health concern and during an age where information is readily available on the internet, are more people becoming infected?

JimXuper90
08-30-18, 12:41
https://www.masslive.com/expo/news/erry-2018/07/4dbb94bc6c9742/the-public-health-crisis-no-on.htmlThat's why we need to regularly check up.

Wabbitt9
08-30-18, 16:00
So why in 2018, decades after STIs first became a health concern and during an age where information is readily available on the internet, are more people becoming infected?Because, despite years of being told how dangerous AIDS is, people still can't resist the sweet, tender embrace of raw dog.

Which is also why so many dirtbags shit out kids they can't afford and live on welfare forever. But that's an entirely different topic.

Longjblues
08-30-18, 16:13
The fact that the only truly "safe sex" is abstinence.

The infection rates are quite small given all the sexual relationships / activity occurring with a USA Population of over 325 million people.

Even when condom used, not completely safe for chlamydia, etc. Use of condom is only "SAFER SEX"!

https://www.masslive.com/expo/news/erry-2018/07/4dbb94bc6c9742/the-public-health-crisis-no-on.html

"So why in 2018, decades after STIs first became a health concern and during an age where information is readily available on the internet, are more people becoming infected? "

Nrlmus
08-30-18, 17:34
The fact that the only truly "safe sex" is abstinence. In fact don't smoke, don't drink. Every time you take a breath you breath in a lot of harmful particles and bacteria so cut that out too! Every time you breath out you're could possibly infect me with your germs, some of which could even be fatal (to me!)! I'd gladly provide you with a number to my attorney so we could work out an amicable settlement.

The infection rates are quite small given all the sexual relationships / activity occurring with a USA Population of over 325 million people.

Even when condom used, not completely safe for chlamydia, etc. Use of condom is only "SAFER SEX"!Why-yep! That's what we need to do guys. Let's practice abstinence LOL.

Sounds
08-30-18, 17:42

Even when condom used, not completely safe for chlamydia, etc. Use of condom is only "SAFER SEX"!Anything you do is a risk. Every time you drive your car or cross the street you could die from some drunk asshole plowing into you.

Some people get cancer and die young.

Everything is luck of the draw.

JimXuper90
08-30-18, 20:45
Anything you do is a risk. Every time you drive your car or cross the street you could die from some drunk asshole plowing into you.

Some people get cancer and die young.

Everything is luck of the draw.Playing Russian roulette is different than playing the lottery. One is riskier.

Nrlmus
08-31-18, 14:58
Playing Russian roulette is different than playing the lottery. One is riskier.I went to the Cape last week, and went swimming on Marconi with seals all around me and the Great Whites lurking just off coast! Where is my medal?

I went to Alaska and with other "true dare devils" went exploring wilderness with only a bear spray on my belt. Saw grizzlies sniffing around in the area not liking me being there for sure. Kind of like putting it in and having only a hand sanitizer between you and your death! Every time I take the condom off I feel like a soldier facing a German tank! Be afraid, be afraid, be afraid! BTW, smoking is also bad for you, the second hand and third hand including! And the exhaust fumes too, and eventually we all are going to die! A-ha-ha-ha-ha! LOL.

Longjblues
08-31-18, 16:12
Bare back is clearly less risky than your other activities, given the low risk of infection and the certainty of treatment and cure, as long as you stay in the heterosexual arena.

I went to the Cape last week, and went swimming on Marconi with seals all around me and the Great Whites lurking just off coast! Where is my medal?

I went to Alaska and with other "true dare devils" went exploring wilderness with only a bear spray on my belt. Saw grizzlies sniffing around in the area not liking me being there for sure. Kind of like putting it in and having only a hand sanitizer between you and your death! Every time I take the condom off I feel like a soldier facing a German tank! Be afraid, be afraid, be afraid! BTW, smoking is also bad for you, the second hand and third hand including! And the exhaust fumes too, and eventually we all are going to die! A-ha-ha-ha-ha! LOL.

...Every time you take a breath you breath in a lot of harmful particles and bacteria so cut that out too! Every time you breath out you're could possibly infect me with your germs, some of which could even be fatal (to me!)! I'd gladly provide you with a number to my attorney so we could work out an amicable settlement.
Why-yep! That's what we need to do guys. Let's practice abstinence LOL.

The infection rates are quite insignificantly small given all the sexual relationships / activity occurring with a USA Population of over 325 million people.

Even when condom used, not completely safe for chlamydia, etc. Use of condom is only "SAFER SEX"!

JimXuper90
08-31-18, 17:45
I went to the Cape last week, and went swimming on Marconi with seals all around me and the Great Whites lurking just off coast! Where is my medal?

I went to Alaska and with other "true dare devils" went exploring wilderness with only a bear spray on my belt. Saw grizzlies sniffing around in the area not liking me being there for sure. Kind of like putting it in and having only a hand sanitizer between you and your death! Every time I take the condom off I feel like a soldier facing a German tank! Be afraid, be afraid, be afraid! BTW, smoking is also bad for you, the second hand and third hand including! And the exhaust fumes too, and eventually we all are going to die! A-ha-ha-ha-ha! LOL.I dare you to stick it to the grizzlies.

GuyFrom
08-31-18, 18:48
I was not surprised when this news came out but was shocked that the numbers were not higher. If you want to destroy a town and need help, please, go look at these two towns for guidance.

STDs are real and there is no trick to avoiding them like "Defense Soap", "Shower after sex" or "Peeing after sex". STDs are transmitted during SEX which is why it is not common for people to pick up an STD like the common cold or flu. Once we start having sex our chances of getting an STD go up. The reason STD rates are not higher is there is a lot of people who avoid BBFS and or who will get treated for an STD once they catch it. The government that seems to sit on their ass a lot also makes sure to follow up once an STD is treated to make sure it is treated and hopefully find the person that spread it.

My motto is simple and if I don't know her status I wrap it up for vaginal and anal sex. If I see, smell or feel anything out of the ordinary I walk away. I have banged Asian girls in massage parlors, strippers in Rhode Island, girls I met at bars and $500 hr escorts. I have heard plenty of tricks about how to avoid STDs especially from my good friends who are from 3rd world countries and all of them are BS and it is all down to luck once one side has an std.

Spill
08-31-18, 21:06
Bare back is clearly less risky than your other activities, given the low risk of infection and the certainty of treatment and cure, as long as you stay in the heterosexual arena.We are all swimming in the same pool. Not everyone we see is only seeing people who engage in hetero activity. I recall reading reviews of people who were seeing ladies I was seeing and then see a review in the middle of their list where they were getting their fudge packed by a T girl.

OlGary
08-31-18, 23:50
We are all swimming in the same pool. Not everyone we see is only seeing people who engage in hetero activity. LOL! Many people on this board barebacked (and continue doing this regularly) Sarah at Linden, who is a postop. Does it count as being with a T girl? Anyway, Sarah is a good guy.

Nrlmus
09-01-18, 01:31

I dare you to stick it to the grizzlies.I would've thumbed up you if we were on FB LOL.

GuyFrom
09-01-18, 11:32
You can stay in the hetero arena but the girls are playing with all sorts of guys that play on different arenas. There is a male escort in Boston that used to post videos of him fucking male clients in the ass BareBack and this guy also does duos with HIGH-END girls. He took his videos down after all the sex workers got paranoid twitter might shut accounts down because of XXX content.

Bare back is clearly less risky than your other activities, given the low risk of infection and the certainty of treatment and cure, as long as you stay in the heterosexual arena.

Longjblues
09-01-18, 15:24
Additionally, there are benefits with being circumcised, in being infected. Appears to lower the chances.

https://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/news/20141202/cdc-endorses-circumcision-for-health-reasons#1.

You can stay in the hetero arena but the girls are playing with all sorts of guys that play on different arenas. There is a male escort in Boston that used to post videos of him fucking male clients in the ass BareBack and this guy also does duos with HIGH-END girls. He took his videos down after all the sex workers got paranoid twitter might shut accounts down because of XXX content.

GuyFrom
09-03-18, 09:30
You are right about both of the things you mentioned, but for me, no chick is worth the chance of picking up something. Even the "CLA $$why HIGH-END" girls play in sketchy unsafe activities. Saw a high-end girl while back that told me her and a friend traveling / working together hooked up with 3 guys at the hotel bar which involved DPs. She said everything started with condoms, but at the end, it turned into BBFS because everybody was caught up in the moment. She was actually mad because the guys told them nicely GTFO after the sex without even offering to call for UBER or LYFT. I personally never want to take a chance with BBFS and find out what she picked up from last client or a random hook up in her civi life.

Additionally, there are benefits with being circumcised, in being infected. Appears to lower the chances.

https://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/news/20141202/cdc-endorses-circumcision-for-health-reasons#1.

JimXuper90
09-09-18, 10:34
You are right about both of the things you mentioned, but for me, no chick is worth the chance of picking up something. Even the "CLA $$why HIGH-END" girls play in sketchy unsafe activities. Saw a high-end girl while back that told me her and a friend traveling / working together hooked up with 3 guys at the hotel bar which involved DPs. She said everything started with condoms, but at the end, it turned into BBFS because everybody was caught up in the moment. She was actually mad because the guys told them nicely GTFO after the sex without even offering to call for UBER or LYFT. I personally never want to take a chance with BBFS and find out what she picked up from last client or a random hook up in her civi life.I was once had sex with two women in one night. The first one was quite clean looking and I used a condom. The second one was very sketchy and I didn't bother to use a protection. I was regretting all the way back home and got the STD test next week. Now I just tell myself, you can only get lucky a few times. Trust your guts and don't let your dick control your head.

Ho Hunter 328
03-05-19, 00:54
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/04/health/hiv-remission-london-patient-study-bn/index.html?fbclid=IwAR30-1B6WRSEt_R2MVRN08DEFIR9kb-Vbcks60qC1_5CMQCBAHLJi3lhtyM

Nasgul
03-05-19, 08:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

I get it, you like BBC from trannies. We don't judge man, if you have found something that floats your little sissy clit good for you but you can't talk about it here.

A2

LuvInIt22
03-27-19, 13:30
I understand that if I test positive for an STD the test provider is required to report the result to the state Board of Health. My concern is that I do not want my wife to find out. Is she likely to be informed by doctor / lab / Board of Health? My wife and I have not had sex in years (hence my hobby) so there is no risk to her. How can I minimize the risk of my privacy being compromised?

Longjblues
03-27-19, 14:27
There are places to get tested that do not require a Id.

I understand that if I test positive for an STD the test provider is required to report the result to the state Board of Health. My concern is that I do not want my wife to find out. Is she likely to be informed by doctor / lab / Board of Health? My wife and I have not had sex in years (hence my hobby) so there is no risk to her. How can I minimize the risk of my privacy being compromised?

LuvInIt22
03-27-19, 20:24
There are places to get tested that do not require a Id.Thanks! I had no idea that was possible. Can anyone provide the name of a place to get tested without I'd? PM is fine if that is preferred. And what about treatment, is that possible without I'd?

Tomm42
03-27-19, 20:36
Just curious if anyone has ever tested positive for any STD from BBBJ? I know very few can be passed that way but it is possible and I'm just curious about it. Thanks.

Ho Hunter 328
03-28-19, 21:43
Just curious if anyone has ever tested positive for any STD from BBBJ? I know very few can be passed that way but it is possible and I'm just curious about it. Thanks.Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and herpes (both types) can all be transmitted orally. Females are more likely to get it from a BBBJ than males for obvious reasons. Transmission rates for males are low, but possible.

I did get chlamydia once about 15 years ago from a BBBJ, but that was one time out of the literally thousands of BBBJ's I've gotten in the last 20+ years.

Longjblues
03-29-19, 11:21
How would you know, unless you were only partaking in BBBJ all the time with no other activities?

This has some good info:

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

Just curious if anyone has ever tested positive for any STD from BBBJ? I know very few can be passed that way but it is possible and I'm just curious about it. Thanks.

Jalanmo
06-04-19, 17:58
If you did a BBFS with a provider and there is no sign or symptoms of std, like burn when pee or discharge from the penis, does that mean you are std free? I guess the only way to find out is to get tested. BBFS feel so good but scared afterwards lmao.

Britaly
06-04-19, 18:55
If you did a BBFS with a provider and there is no sign or symptoms of std, like burn when pee or discharge from the penis, does that mean you are std free? I guess the only way to find out is to get tested. BBFS feel so good but scared afterwards lmao.Yes the risk is there on BBFS or covered for that matter. Happens in this hobby. If you are going to indulge in this hobby, get yourself tested at the right time. I have had 5 scares so far that I thought was some sort of STD and test each time with negative results. Lots of on line places you can go too get a lab to test. If you are active in the hobby, BB or covered. Get tested at least once a year. It is not that expensive and is a good way to ensure you are not infecting the rest of us. Pay attention to the incubation periods, as you what to get the best bang for you buck.

BTW. All of the scares turned out to be irritated urethritis caused by a condom. It lasted each time about 4 to 5 weeks of discomfort and burning with no discharge. Went away by itself without any antibiotic. Each time I tested and was checked by a doctor. I guess condoms are not an option for me. I will not do BB so I guess it is HJ only for me. Sucks, when I was young condoms were no problem. Oh well. Getting old sucks.

Ho Hunter 328
06-04-19, 19:12
Yes the risk is there on BBFS or covered for that matter. Happens in this hobby. If you are going to indulge in this hobby, get yourself tested at the right time. I have had 5 scares so far that I thought was some sort of STD and test each time with negative results. Lots of on line places you can go too get a lab to test. If you are active in the hobby, BB or covered. Get tested at least once a year. It is not that expensive and is a good way to ensure you are not infecting the rest of us. Pay attention to the incubation periods, as you what to get the best bang for you buck.

BTW. All of the scares turned out to be irritated urethritis caused by a condom. It lasted each time about 4 to 5 weeks of discomfort and burning with no discharge. Went away by itself without any antibiotic. Each time I tested and was checked by a doctor. I guess condoms are not an option for me. I will not do BB so I guess it is HJ only for me. Sucks, when I was young condoms were no problem. Oh well. Getting old sucks.
It could be the spermicidal lubricant they use on condoms that's causing you irritation. Try different brands, or unlubricated condoms (add your own lube that you don't react to to improve sensation and reduce risk of breakage).

Could also be a latex allergy, so try non-latex. The spermicide is the most likely culprit though, reactions are fairly common. Ironically irritation caused by spermicidal lubricants actually increases your chances of an STD. If I recall correctly Durex stopped using spermicidal lubricant because of how common reactions were, but Trojan is still using it. Not sure about other brands.

Smcddtc
06-04-19, 19:15
Yes the risk is there on BBFS or covered for that matter. Happens in this hobby. If you are going to indulge in this hobby, get yourself tested at the right time. I have had 5 scares so far that I thought was some sort of STD and test each time with negative results. Lots of on line places you can go too get a lab to test. If you are active in the hobby, BB or covered. Get tested at least once a year. It is not that expensive and is a good way to ensure you are not infecting the rest of us. Pay attention to the incubation periods, as you what to get the best bang for you buck.

BTW. All of the scares turned out to be irritated urethritis caused by a condom. It lasted each time about 4 to 5 weeks of discomfort and burning with no discharge. Went away by itself without any antibiotic. Each time I tested and was checked by a doctor. I guess condoms are not an option for me. I will not do BB so I guess it is HJ only for me. Sucks, when I was young condoms were no problem. Oh well. Getting old sucks.Which particular service (s) do you recommend?

Bruins88
06-04-19, 21:23
Which particular service (s) do you recommend?Why you would put up with discomfort for 4-5 weeks is beyond comprehension. Anti-biotics would have cleared it up in days. I got chlamydia from Ho's number one girl back in the day (just lose your best facebook friend, buddy?) but I was rubbing my cock all over her. Little did I know she was with 10-15-20 guys (before he dropped her off at my place. (you fucking scumbag prick) It was the first time in 16 years of experience in the field that that happened. A year later I got gonorrhea from a DCD girl and what a fucking trip that was. Again, rubbing my cock on her. Doc gave me one pill for the G and whatever it was, it worked. But the sweats, pain, puddles of water I woke up in for 2 or so days was brutal. Happy 50th! To me.

When I got chlamydia, I too waited as the symptoms arose. It was slow but I had left for a job down the vineyard and could have scored IRL with a cute bartender. Thinking I had an issue I didn't pull it off. Total bummer. My piss was cloudy with gradual irritation and discharge and test was positive. I got a bill for the tests afterwards from a lab. When I got the G, I took a piss before I went there and then when I went there gave a urine sample and she remarked that it looked clean. I think that messed up the read (30 minutes between samples) as the test came out negative from the clinic, according to them, BUT I never got a bill from the lab. I don't think they sent it in I think she just gave me the pill and let me off the hook for the lab payment thinking that my piss looked clean and called me to tell me negative and by then I had already cycled thru the illness and was baffled by the negative diagnosis. My theory only. The little head would love to see them both, go figure. On another note the female doctor at the clinic was smokin' hot. Asked me if I had been there before. Ah, yeah, last year.

Jack A Dogov
06-04-19, 21:33
Which particular service (s) do you recommend?I highly recommend MGH. They are non-judgemental so be honest with them as to whether you pay for sex, participate in bareback, etc. It will help them to treat you better and reccomend how to participate in this hobby in a safer manner. They are more interested in helping people than passing judgement. I usually get tested there once or twice per year and have never had a bad experience there. Payment is voluntary. I have paid nothing (when I was unemployed years ago) and have also contributed what I could afford. Results in about a week. Get there early though as the wait can be kind of long. https://www.massgeneral.org/infectiousdisease/services/treatmentprograms.aspx?id=1893.

OldManMass
06-04-19, 21:51
Which particular service (s) do you recommend?https://www.bostonmagazine.com/health/2017/09/27/std-testing-boston/

We have a free clinic in New Bedford, I would look for one near you.

LuvARub88
06-04-19, 22:03
If you did a BBFS with a provider and there is no sign or symptoms of std, like burn when pee or discharge from the penis, does that mean you are std free? I guess the only way to find out is to get tested. BBFS feel so good but scared afterwards lmao.I rode bare back in the civilian / bar scene world for a LONG TIME with no problems. About 5 yrs ago. I went crazy in the AMP world and Bare backed the hell out of a LOT of fine asian ladies. But NEVER would go for it with a not hat openly offered it for an upgrade. Long story short. Combine that experience with some broken rubbers with escorts. I decided to get check. And had no symptoms. I used STD C H E C K. C. o m. Went to a local lab corp. And results given by email. It will be the worst 3 days you your life. And you will question every time you dipped it in bare. But worth the peace of mind.

Lab Corp has no idea why you are there. Could be random work drug testing for all they know.

DerekYee
06-05-19, 07:18
If you did a BBFS with a provider and there is no sign or symptoms of std, like burn when pee or discharge from the penis, does that mean you are std free? I guess the only way to find out is to get tested. BBFS feel so good but scared afterwards lmao.Google rates of STD infection among sex workers. The risks are pretty high. As others have pointed out, even covered, there is risk. But without protection, you are at much higher risk of HIV, herpes and thinks like syphilis. Don't go by symptoms, just get checked. Bareback is extremely risky. Not judging but don't lie to yourself about what you may be exposing yourself t9 when you do that.

Britaly
06-05-19, 13:49
Which particular service (s) do you recommend?Rates were acceptable. Had the full 10 panel / Trichomoniasis Test + Comprehensive Wellness Panel with a Urinalysis. Around $300.00. Local lab did the test. I was not concerned about using my own info as everything was done by email. Turn around time was a couple days. They update you as the test results come back. Had the first results back the first day. Used them a few times now. I'm sure there is cheaper and places where you don't have to use your real name if that is an issue.

Longjblues
06-05-19, 14:44
I just checked the pricing on the 10 panel test, and they listed it for $188.00, which means the price has been lowered. I had always paid $199.00.

However, in the past the 10 panel didn't and doesn't include Trichomoniasis Test, so the difference may be that additional test. It was STDcheck dot com. I have used a fictitious name and address, and a disposable phone, and paid with a gift card.

Rates were acceptable. Had the full 10 panel / Trichomoniasis Test + Comprehensive Wellness Panel with a Urinalysis. Around $300.00. Local lab did the test. I was not concerned about using my own info as everything was done by email. Turn around time was a couple days. They update you as the test results come back. Had the first results back the first day. Used them a few times now. I'm sure there is cheaper and places where you don't have to use your real name if that is an issue.

OldManMass
06-05-19, 20:55
http://stdhelp.org/std-testing/massachusetts/all/

I get my STD testing for free, I go to a local clinic that is on this list, they ask me my name, I give them "skippy" and I provide a blood and urine sample, I am not sure if it is a 10 panel test, I do now that it is comprehensive and best of all it is free, and it takes about a week to get the results.

The issue that you have is that if you have something you need to take the results to your own doctor, they do not prescribe medication out of my place.

Best of luck.

JimXuper90
06-09-19, 15:12
Tested at Mass General. Super easy, cheap, and no questions asked. Will do it every 6-8 months.

Psalyer
12-10-19, 15:24
Got a question for anyone that has had Gonheria or Chlamdya or however the fuck you spell them.

Can you let me know what the burning feels like. I have some irritation at the very opening of the pee hole and I don't think it is either of these but I wanted to see what you guys thought before heading to the clinic.

There is no further irritation when I piss and it doesn't really burn. It's just irritated at the very top. No discharge or any other symptoms. Only barebacked one girl on the last 6 months or so and I don't think she was infected but who the fuck knows.

Any thoughts? None of the medical sites actually explain what it actually feels like.

And before people tell me to get tested, I know, Inwill. Just trying to get some insight before I can make it there.

PaulRew
12-10-19, 18:57
And before people tell me to get tested, I know, Inwill. Just trying to get some insight before I can make it there.Anything anyone tells you regarding this does not apply to you. Some people have bad symptoms and some have none. You already know what to do.

Britaly
12-10-19, 18:58
Got a question for anyone that has had Gonheria or Chlamdya or however the fuck you spell them.

Can you let me know what the burning feels like. I have some irritation at the very opening of the pee hole and I don't think it is either of these but I wanted to see what you guys thought before heading to the clinic.

There is no further irritation when I piss and it doesn't really burn. It's just irritated at the very top. No discharge or any other symptoms. Only barebacked one girl on the last 6 months or so and I don't think she was infected but who the fuck knows.

Any thoughts? None of the medical sites actually explain what it actually feels like.for you

And before people tell me to get tested, I know, Inwill. Just trying to get some insight before I can make it there.I have had that happen 4 times. It Starts about three days after a session where the end is very sensitive especially when resting against the underwear. Not really a burn just very sensitive. It lasts about 5 weeks before it starts to get better. Yes, I got tested each of the 4 times and had the full battery of tests. Each time negative for STD. I have determined that it is the condoms that are causing this. Did not matter if I got a covered BJ or full sex. Thus, I have learned my lesson and only do HJ's now at AMPs with no issues. Kind of frustrating. Strange thing is that condoms never bothered me when I was young. Hope it is nothing more than irritation for you but as you stated, good idea to get tested. Just make sure the test is about 30 days after your last encounter as some STD's take that long to be identified in a test. Good luck!

Mr Bao
12-11-19, 01:21

Any thoughts? None of the medical sites actually explain what it actually feels like.

And before people tell me to get tested, I know, Inwill. Just trying to get some insight before I can make it there.Any pink spots around the head or surface of your penis? If so, you may have contracted HPV. This will surface when you have stress or bacteria in your area. There is no cure for it. You should have strapped or used saran wrap if you were allergic to plastics. This bacteria has been going around on this hobby as other folks are not clean and you just took what the last person had before you went raw with the gal.

Lily1234
12-11-19, 10:58
Any pink spots around the head or surface of your penis? If so, you may have contracted HPV. This will surface when you have stress or bacteria in your area. There is no cure for it. You should have strapped or used saran wrap if you were allergic to plastics. This bacteria has been going around on this hobby as other folks are not clean and you just took what the last person had before you went raw with the gal.I think that you have confused that with hsv. And both hov and hsv are viruses not bacteria.

Back to the original question, you can test for these now with a urine test, so just go do that.

Psalyer
12-11-19, 11:45
Any pink spots around the head or surface of your penis? If so, you may have contracted HPV. This will surface when you have stress or bacteria in your area. There is no cure for it. You should have strapped or used saran wrap if you were allergic to plastics. This bacteria has been going around on this hobby as other folks are not clean and you just took what the last person had before you went raw with the gal.Nope. No pink spots. Literrally nothing besides a little irritation right at the hole. It actually goes away as soon as I take clothes off, so I almost wonder if the wife changed the laundry detergent. And yes, I am going to get tested this weekend.

Bruins88
12-11-19, 13:17
Send you off with a script just to make sure and you'll feel better in a few days. That's if it's Chlamydia. If it's Gonorrhea it might be a more aggressive couple of days sweating it out. Good Luck.

Got a question for anyone that has had Gonorrhea or Chlamydia or however the fuck you spell them.

And before people tell me to get tested, I know, Inwill. Just trying to get some insight before I can make it there..

Longjblues
01-10-20, 12:22
Do you generally include tests for Herpes? It seems that the doctors don't always check for that unless there are active symptoms. I was wondering why that is.

It appears that Herpes 1 is estimated to infect 48% of the USA Population, and Herpes 2 another 12%. More women than men are infected with both. Those are the estimates for ages 14 to 50. It appears the older you are the more likely you have one of the two. Worldwide, it is estimated 68% and 16%, respectively. Of course, these are just estimates.

Its also interesting that they say most people don't realize that they are infected, because so many don't have symptoms.

So I am wondering whether the ladies are including herpes in their STD testing, or whether it only the other infections they check? I am not about to broach the subject with them.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db304.htm

https://www.sfcityclinic.org/diseases/genital-herpes

Kenankel
01-10-20, 21:35
Do you generally include tests for Herpes? It seems that the doctors don't always check for that unless there are active symptoms. I was wondering why that is.

It appears that Herpes 1 is estimated to infect 48% of the USA Population, and Herpes 2 another 12%. More women than men are infected with both. Those are the estimates for ages 14 to 50. It appears the older you are the more likely you have one of the two. Worldwide, it is estimated 68% and 16%, respectively. Of course, these are just estimates.

Its also interesting that they say most people don't realize that they are infected, because so many don't have symptoms.

So I am wondering whether the ladies are including herpes in their STD testing, or whether it only the other infections they check? I am not about to broach the subject with them.

https://www.sfcityclinic.org/diseases/genital-herpesFrom what I understand from what I remember (ie research I was doing when debating to get in the hobby), you have to specifically ask for a herpes test (ie it's not included in the typical STD testing) in many places. This is due to the actual effects of herpes not being that bad (some people with herpes may never have an outbreak, others with herpes may have outbreaks but not even notice them, and for some with H, as they get older the outbreaks may become less and less frequent) but the social stigma against Herpes is bad, and like you said above HSV1 (cold sores) is pretty prevalent. My guess is the ladies don't include herpes in their testing and probably get the usual (HIV syp gon chy). Or that's what I would just assume.

KnightInWhite
01-14-20, 15:19

https://www.sfcityclinic.org/diseases/genital-herpesThe only thing you can do to stop genital herpes transmission is not have sex and we all know how likely that is to happen. Not a whole lot of point in testing other than freaking people out.

One can take valtrex but it isn't 100% effective.

Longjblues
01-15-20, 10:00
The CDC estimates that 85% of the adults worldwide have either Herpes 1 or 2. A small percentage of people have both. The USA Population estimate is only 60%. Still a majority of people, which makes me think all the older girls must have one. The CDC also estimates that 90% of those with Herpes 1 or 2 don't know that they have it.

There are a few "dating" sites that are specifically for those with herpes.

I never knew it was so prevalent. Makes me start to think twice.

The only thing you can do to stop genital herpes transmission is not have sex and we all know how likely that is to happen. Not a whole lot of point in testing other than freaking people out.

One can take valtrex but it isn't 100% effective.

Ho Hunter 328
01-15-20, 15:52
The CDC estimates that 85% of the adults worldwide have either Herpes 1 or 2. A small percentage of people have both. The USA Population estimate is only 60%. Still a majority of people, which makes me think all the older girls must have one. The CDC also estimates that 90% of those with Herpes 1 or 2 don't know that they have it.

There are a few "dating" sites that are specifically for those with herpes.

I never knew it was so prevalent. Makes me start to think twice.The CDC also states that race and sex are factors as well with HSV. Higher infection rates are seen in females than males. Asians and whites are lower than blacks and hispanics.

BoatDrinks
01-27-20, 16:19
Anyone concerned about coronavirus and MP who recently visited China. Not try to raise concerns. But would like to hear any factual information. This seems like it could be a bigger issue in time.

STDKing
02-20-20, 16:31
The CDC also states that race and sex are factors as well with HSV. Higher infection rates are seen in females than males. Asians and whites are lower than blacks and hispanics.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.It's just a rash. No one even cared about it till pharmaceutical companies had products to sell.

BostonRedSox
02-22-20, 10:05

And before people tell me to get tested, I know, Inwill. Just trying to get some insight before I can make it there.For Gonnorhea; first it starts out with a tingle, then irritation, and then eventually burning pain. You'll feel the burning pain in your urethra about an inch down from the tip. Pissing will feel like your urethra is blocked at first, and then as the infection progresses, it will get more and more painful, and the burning pain will travel up your urethra after you're done urinating and feel like it's behind your testicles. If left untreated, the pain is enough to knock you off your feet. The burning sensation is due to your urine irritating the inflamed infection spot in your urethra that also causes discharge. As such, you will be tempted to drink less water, so that you'd urinate less often. This concentrates your urine, making the pain worse. The discharge starts as a benign clear discharge, eventually becoming a white discharge, and then you start producing a combination of white and yellow discharge that smells awful. The worst part is that you feel like you're pissing your pants the entire time.

Send you off with a script just to make sure and you'll feel better in a few days. That's if it's Chlamydia. If it's Gonorrhea it might be a more aggressive couple of days sweating it out. Good Luck.

.Thankfully, if you go to the Mass General walk-in clinic, it's donation based, pay however much you want, and they have a relatively easy treatment. They'll swab the discharge from your penis, and take a urine sample. If they determine that it's Gonorrhea or Chlamydia, they will give you an antibiotic shot in the butt, and four antibiotic tablets to take with food. No sex or alcohol for a week. The discharge stopped within hours, and the burning, and pain was completely gone by the next day.

JimXuper90
03-20-20, 17:16
Nobody worried about Covid 19 yet? Should we stop seeing girls for a while?

CandyMan555
03-20-20, 19:23
For Gonnorhea; first it starts out with a tingle, then irritation, and then eventually burning pain. You'll feel the burning pain in your urethra about an inch down from the tip. Pissing will feel like your urethra is blocked at first, and then as the infection progresses, it will get more and more painful, and the burning pain will travel up your urethra after you're done urinating and feel like it's behind your testicles. If left untreated, the pain is enough to knock you off your feet. The burning sensation is due to your urine irritating the inflamed infection spot in your urethra that also causes discharge. As such, you will be tempted to drink less water, so that you'd urinate less often. This concentrates your urine, making the pain worse. The discharge starts as a benign clear discharge, eventually becoming a white discharge, and then you start producing a combination of white and yellow discharge that smells awful. The worst part is that you feel like you're pissing your pants the entire time.

Thankfully, if you go to the Mass General walk-in clinic, it's donation based, pay however much you want, and they have a relatively easy treatment. They'll swab the discharge from your penis, and take a urine sample. If they determine that it's Gonorrhea or Chlamydia, they will give you an antibiotic shot in the butt, and four antibiotic tablets to take with food. No sex or alcohol for a week. The discharge stopped within hours, and the burning, and pain was completely gone by the next day.Mass General Cox 5 is the top notch place to go No hassle no lectures the test you and tell you the results. They will take a blood sample for HIV also Walk In or call for appointment I go there every other month for a check up EASY BREEZY.

Better safe then sorry If you make an appointment you don't have to wait long. Boston 617 726 2748 Chelsea also has a clinic but Boston is a bit more upscale.

Bran001
03-20-20, 23:34
Nobody worried about Covid 19 yet? Should we stop seeing girls for a while?I've stopped all such activities -- I'm not going to the trouble of social distancing, only to 'blow it' like that.

BostonRedSox
03-21-20, 06:48
Nobody worried about Covid 19 yet? Should we stop seeing girls for a while?I've stopped. Both because of COVID-19 and because my regular is taking a state sponsored vacation.

Bran001
03-21-20, 18:06
Nobody worried about Covid 19 yet? Should we stop seeing girls for a while?I've continued to text with one woman I had just recently connected with on SA -- just before this shit really hit the fan with the virus. She's not a kid and actually works in the healthcare field. She wanted me to pick a day for a date, and I brought up social distancing. "I'm not really social distancing LOL" was the response. I blocked on SA and deleted the texts; NOT a good sign.

JimXuper90
03-23-20, 14:43
I've continued to text with one woman I had just recently connected with on SA -- just before this shit really hit the fan with the virus. She's not a kid and actually works in the healthcare field. She wanted me to pick a day for a date, and I brought up social distancing. "I'm not really social distancing LOL" was the response. I blocked on SA and deleted the texts; NOT a good sign.This Covid 19 is bad for us and the girls.

WongMichael
04-12-20, 10:30
That place in the top floor corner is closed during this COVID for walk-ins. Maybe appointment based. But, going to try MGH. Never been there. But, I'm sure it's quick like another member here said it was. Fenway is only for gay / lesbian. Will see straight, but you have to see a PCP supposedly. Sounds pretty complicated.

CornPop
06-04-20, 14:01
Anyone on Prep for HIV prevention? I see the ads all the time.

KnightInWhite
06-04-20, 19:41
Anyone on Prep for HIV prevention? I see the ads all the time.I took it for a bit. You have to be having high risk sex to qualify. I'm guessing that isn't a problem if you are here. One has to get tested every 3 months, otherwise I had no side effects.

WongMichael
06-08-20, 07:50
Anyone on Prep for HIV prevention? I see the ads all the time.I also heard it's a big screening process as well. Mostly geared towards the LGBT crowd. Telling the clinician that you visit different hookers all the time, most likely won't get you that pill. They'll simply tell you not to do it. LOL. But, for women whose profession is to please men, they'll get it more so than you. Hpv is also available for person under 45. But, it's also really hard to get. Countermeasure drugs are available. But, difficult to obtain for us regular guys w / hidden agendas. Wish it was like other countries you can walk in the drug store and it's available on the shelf!

KnightInWhite
06-08-20, 14:05
I also heard it's a big screening process as well. Mostly geared towards the LGBT crowd. Telling the clinician that you visit different hookers all the time, most likely won't get you that pill. They'll simply tell you not to do it. LOL. But, for women whose profession is to please men, they'll get it more so than you. Hpv is also available for person under 45. But, it's also really hard to get. Countermeasure drugs are available. But, difficult to obtain for us regular guys w / hidden agendas. Wish it was like other countries you can walk in the drug store and it's available on the shelf!If you have unprotected sex with multiple people (or say you do) you qualify. The screening process is a questionnaire and a HIV test. After that, you have to get sti screened every 3 months (only hiv but why not do everything?

CornPop
06-09-20, 11:02
If you have unprotected sex with multiple people (or say you do) you qualify. The screening process is a questionnaire and a HIV test. After that, you have to get sti screened every 3 months (only hiv but why not do everything?Good to know thanks. Since I see the commercial all the time. Thought it would just be subscribed if you told the doctor you had unprotected sex with multiple sex workers.

You are right. They would tell you don't do it or wrap up your dick.

STDKing
06-16-20, 15:15
I also heard it's a big screening process as well. Mostly geared towards the LGBT crowd. Telling the clinician that you visit different hookers all the time, most likely won't get you that pill. They'll simply tell you not to do it. LOL. But, for women whose profession is to please men, they'll get it more so than you. Hpv is also available for person under 45. But, it's also really hard to get. Countermeasure drugs are available. But, difficult to obtain for us regular guys w / hidden agendas. Wish it was like other countries you can walk in the drug store and it's available on the shelf!This isn't true at all anymore, I told my doctor I see escorts and massage girls, he didn't judge, just asked if I used protection (how I used it when I did-apparently that makes a big difference), and now does regular screenings for me. It has honestly made mongering so much less stressful. And getting prophylactic pills is easy (I had a condom failure with a sketchy girl and the doc gave me a pill that greatly reduces chances of getting HIV if taken within 24 hours). Seriously more of us should be frank with our doctor. You get good screening, helpful information, and potentially life saving intervention. It isn't the early 80's. Doctors are different now. Don't let a moment of embarrassment interfere with good health.

CornPop
06-18-20, 10:02
This isn't true at all anymore, I told my doctor I see escorts and massage girls, he didn't judge, just asked if I used protection (how I used it when I did-apparently that makes a big difference), and now does regular screenings for me. It has honestly made mongering so much less stressful. And getting prophylactic pills is easy (I had a condom failure with a sketchy girl and the doc gave me a pill that greatly reduces chances of getting HIV if taken within 24 hours). Seriously more of us should be frank with our doctor. You get good screening, helpful information, and potentially life saving intervention. It isn't the early 80's. Doctors are different now. Don't let a moment of embarrassment interfere with good health.Thanks. I will bring it up at my next appointment. I get STI regularly but would like the piece of mind with the HIV blocker Prep.

WongMichael
06-21-20, 07:34
Thanks. I will bring it up at my next appointment. I get STI regularly but would like the piece of mind with the HIV blocker Prep.That's really interesting and thanks for sharing. I know this hobby, we keep it a secret, especially our own MD. Because we really don't want that lecture of not using it. Like you said, the philosophy of it changed. It's more of not lecturing and give you the info and tools to stay safe. A nurse at the mgh STD clinic told me about HPV vaccine, which apparently increased the age to 45. It started giving them to younger generations. She told me to consider getting it as it's approved for older generations. I've heard about the prep. But, I wonder if we straight guys can get it as it's more offered to the gay patients. Be safe everyone.

STDKing
06-23-20, 18:55
Thanks. I will bring it up at my next appointment. I get STI regularly but would like the piece of mind with the HIV blocker Prep.Definitely look into it if you are concerned. The big thing is to take it as soon as possible (the more hours you wait, the less it works). It is the kind of thing they can get you fast. No shame in it either. I was surprised how cool it was talking with my doc about this (really wish I had done this years ago because he was able to give me such good information (including two things that probably caused the condominium to break: not squeezing the air out of the tip combined with her using the massage oil for lube. The lube, depending on if it is oil or water based, can eat away at the condom). And the dude gave me a very thorough screening too.

Bran001
06-24-20, 22:19
Oil with condoms is a classic no-no. Must use a water-based lube with a latex condom, or just that'll happen.

Definitely look into it if you are concerned. The big thing is to take it as soon as possible (the more hours you wait, the less it works). It is the kind of thing they can get you fast. No shame in it either. I was surprised how cool it was talking with my doc about this (really wish I had done this years ago because he was able to give me such good information (including two things that probably caused the condominium to break: not squeezing the air out of the tip combined with her using the massage oil for lube. The lube, depending on if it is oil or water based, can eat away at the condom). And the dude gave me a very thorough screening too.

Mattis1775
10-25-20, 14:38
For those who need to check themselves every now and then, BMC 9th floor no longer accepts walk-ins. Make an appointment if you need to visit. Stay safe everyone.

Bran001
12-02-20, 14:23
I don't like to go to my long-standing doc; prefer to keep this stuff private. I've been doing online ordering but its $200 + Did planned parenthood once but with covid they are not so accessible it seems.

Mattis1775
12-02-20, 15:45
Mass General would be the best in the area. Pain to get to and you should call ahead for an appointment. No fee, insurance, just a small donation like a few bucks. They'll test for everything. BMC in downtown next to NMS is also the best place. But, it's outside the area that you're looking. They also require an appointment. Other places, I inquired before and they either need a PCP, referral or be a member. Those two places I mentioned is no haggle, no fuss, in and out. Take my advice and travel the distance to go to the places that work. I tried Fenway before. But, it's mostly for the gay community and if you're straight, you need a PCP. Good luck.

I don't like to go to my long-standing doc; prefer to keep this stuff private. I've been doing online ordering but its $200 + Did planned parenthood once but with covid they are not so accessible it seems.

Bran001
12-02-20, 22:27
Mass General would be the best in the area. Pain to get to and you should call ahead for an appointment. No fee, insurance, just a small donation like a few bucks. They'll test for everything. BMC in downtown next to NMS is also the best place. But, it's outside the area that you're looking. They also require an appointment. Other places, I inquired before and they either need a PCP, referral or be a member. Those two places I mentioned is no haggle, no fuss, in and out. Take my advice and travel the distance to go to the places that work. I tried Fenway before. But, it's mostly for the gay community and if you're straight, you need a PCP. Good luck.Great info! Do they treat if needed? PP does, which is helpful. Otherwise it's back to the PCP.

Mattis1775
12-02-20, 23:28
If you're showing symptoms or think you have something, schedule an appointment along with an NP. That way, you'll get tested and you'll get an exam. They will write a prescription if you have anything. But, if they see something during an exam, they'll treat and / or prescribe medication that day. And, they'll write or adjust the prescription when the results come back, usually after a week. You're in good hands. PP, I heard they charge a lot if you don't have insurance and sometimes, insurance won't pay for outside PCP exams. I know those Urgent Care places won't take insurance and they charge hundreds of dollars. Talk about denying treatment to patients who can't afford to pay. Screw them and go to BMC or MGH.

Great info! Do they treat if needed? PP does, which is helpful. Otherwise it's back to the PCP.

Jack A Dogov
12-03-20, 02:01
Mass General would be the best in the area. Pain to get to and you should call ahead for an appointment. No fee, insurance, just a small donation like a few bucks. They'll test for everything. BMC in downtown next to NMS is also the best place. But, it's outside the area that you're looking. They also require an appointment. Other places, I inquired before and they either need a PCP, referral or be a member. Those two places I mentioned is no haggle, no fuss, in and out. Take my advice and travel the distance to go to the places that work. I tried Fenway before. But, it's mostly for the gay community and if you're straight, you need a PCP. Good luck.

Great info! Do they treat if needed? PP does, which is helpful. Otherwise it's back to the PCP.Mass General will treat if needed. I go there to get tested about once per year unless I show symptoms and think I caught something in which case I go ASAP. I've had a few scares but luckily never caught anything. Just an over active imagination (or eczema which I've had since I was a kid) but better safe than sorry. Be honest with them about seeing sex workers. They are non-judgemental and are more interested in helping people. Before covid they had walk in hours but now it's appointment only. Payment is voluntary. I have paid when I could and I have also not paid when I could not afford it. Here's a link with all the info you need.

https://www.massgeneral.org/medicine/infectious-diseases/treatments-and-programs/sexual-health-program

It does make me laugh that they're located in the Cox building.

HounDog3
12-03-20, 10:12
I know those Urgent Care places won't take insurance and they charge hundreds of dollars.I've been to urgent care places for non-sexually transmitted infections such as bronchitis or sinus (when I can't get an appointment with my PCP) and they have always taken my insurance. It depends on the type of plan you have, whether you have out of network coverage, or perhaps a high deductible you haven't hit yet.

Mattis1775
12-03-20, 20:47
Yeah, that I know they take as I've done it and a family member has been covered. It's the STDs that they won't cover, which is pretty bad. But, at least BMC and MGH will be free or covered by insurance. It's always been my go to place and they've treated me very well and with respect.

I've been to urgent care places for non-sexually transmitted infections such as bronchitis or sinus (when I can't get an appointment with my PCP) and they have always taken my insurance. It depends on the type of plan you have, whether you have out of network coverage, or perhaps a high deductible you haven't hit yet.

JoshDan
07-12-21, 17:48
Hi.

I have had couple of BBFS encounters recently. I for some reason became super paranoid. I don't have any usual symptoms of STD or HIV except scratchy throat. Got it checked for Strep and came -ve. Outside of throat bothering nothing else is an issue. I also took at home HIV test twice and both times I was -ve, and I have scheduled a appointment for blood test as well. In the meantime, can use some advice. Anyone faced any similar problem?

MaybeSometime
07-12-21, 23:18
Hi.

I have had couple of BBFS encounters recently. I for some reason became super paranoid. I don't have any usual symptoms of STD or HIV except scratchy throat. Got it checked for Strep and came -ve. Outside of throat bothering nothing else is an issue. I also took at home HIV test twice and both times I was -ve, and I have scheduled a appointment for blood test as well. In the meantime, can use some advice. Anyone faced any similar problem?If you really need peace of mind get the blood test, but if you ask me you are overthinking it. They are available all over the place, some don't even require any real information from you. As for the scratchy throat keep an eye on it. If it becomes hard to swallow and your throat starts to swell get tested for Mono. I thought I had Strep about two years ago, but it turns out I got Mono from one of the girls I was seeing. It was not fun, but I did lose some much-needed weight Also, home tests are not very accurate and the quick strep tests done in your doctor's office are only about 75% accurate. They really need to send out a sample to a lab for a few days to get good results.

Mattis1775
07-13-21, 22:07
Hi.

I have had couple of BBFS encounters recently. I for some reason became super paranoid. I don't have any usual symptoms of STD or HIV except scratchy throat. Got it checked for Strep and came -ve. Outside of throat bothering nothing else is an issue. I also took at home HIV test twice and both times I was -ve, and I have scheduled a appointment for blood test as well. In the meantime, can use some advice. Anyone faced any similar problem?Go to BMC or Mass General free clinics and get all the test for no charge or a small donation. You'll find all your answers there.

Bran001
07-14-21, 11:36
I don't know why you're so focused on HIV and not getting yourself checked for the very common std's such as chlamydia, etc.

Dude just go get a full-panel std check.

I'm not 100% sure but I suspect that a 'scratchy throat' is low on the list of symptoms of any std.

Hi.

I have had couple of BBFS encounters recently. I for some reason became super paranoid. I don't have any usual symptoms of STD or HIV except scratchy throat. Got it checked for Strep and came -ve. Outside of throat bothering nothing else is an issue. I also took at home HIV test twice and both times I was -ve, and I have scheduled a appointment for blood test as well. In the meantime, can use some advice. Anyone faced any similar problem?

Hobbyist420
07-14-21, 12:17
"Scratchy throat" usually indicative of hay fever. I know I have had one the last few days since grass pollen is high. And if anything, one of those girls prob also maybe just gave you a regular good ole common cold haha its happened to me before.

Get the full panel STD check to be sure, but you should be OK if you aren't getting cold sores on mouth / dick, irregular bleeding, burns while pissing, pains/legions/rashes or mumps in your genital area, etc.

JoshDan
07-17-21, 12:38
Thanks again for those who have given suggestions or PMed me. As I mentioned, was just bit paranoid and couldn't wait for my appointment date to come any faster. HIV Test came negative, rest of the bacteria tests are yet to come, but I don't see to have any symptoms at all so I think I am in clear but will know soon.

Hi.

Bran001
07-17-21, 18:57
FYI you can be infected with chlamydia and able to transmit it to others, and have NO symptoms whatsoever. This is true for men and women when it comes to chlamydia. A test is the only test.

Thanks again for those who have given suggestions or PMed me. As I mentioned, was just bit paranoid and couldn't wait for my appointment date to come any faster. HIV Test came negative, rest of the bacteria tests are yet to come, but I don't see to have any symptoms at all so I think I am in clear but will know soon.

STDKing
08-04-21, 22:54
"Scratchy throat" usually indicative of hay fever. I know I have had one the last few days since grass pollen is high. And if anything, one of those girls prob also maybe just gave you a regular good ole common cold haha its happened to me before.

Get the full panel STD check to be sure, but you should be OK if you aren't getting cold sores on mouth / dick, irregular bleeding, burns while pissing, pains/legions/rashes or mumps in your genital area, etc.Those are largely just the classic symptoms. Lots of these diseases you can get zero symptoms and not realize you have it (a ton of people have herpes and got no idea).

Mattis1775
10-25-21, 05:22
https://www.foxnews.com/health/flesh-eating-std-spreading-uk

For you raw dogs out there. Watch out for this. Hasn't reach us yet. But, like anything else, it will eventually.

Nrlmus
10-25-21, 14:45
https://www.foxnews.com/health/flesh-eating-std-spreading-uk

For you raw dogs out there. Watch out for this. Hasn't reach us yet. But, like anything else, it will eventually.I guess the nature is fighting human overpopulation the best it can while we're trying to catch up. LOL.

EarlSandwich
10-28-21, 22:08
I guess the nature is fighting human overpopulation the best it can while we're trying to catch up. LOL.If it's in Brazil, it won't be long till it's in MA.

JDeller
10-29-21, 16:03
I recommend getting the HPV vaccine. I didn't and have HPV. Some girl passed it on to me. Anybody have to deal with this. Do the warts go away?

Mattis1775
10-29-21, 16:15
I recommend getting the HPV vaccine. I didn't and have HPV. Some girl passed it on to me. Anybody have to deal with this. Do the warts go away?HPV does go away on it's own over time. I tried getting the HPV vaccine. But, they won't let me get it. It's meant for the younger generation and is required when they are kids. Older people like myself, they won't give it. I tried to get it at BMC through my insurance and they said my insurance doesn't pay for it. I even volunteered to pay for it and they said they don't take payments. The warts do go away over time. But, can come back. Visit BMC health clinic. You need to make an appointment and it's free. As for a physical exam by a NP. There is no cure. If you have an episode of warts, tuck the dick away as you can spread it to others.

Geneva Guy
10-29-21, 17:21
I recommend getting the HPV vaccine. I didn't and have HPV. Some girl passed it on to me. Anybody have to deal with this. Do the warts go away?The type of HPV that causes warts does not seem to cause cancer of the genitals (that's the good news). To get rid of the warts you can go to the doctor and he can freeze them off with liquid nitrogen, or give you some Aldara cream that you will use 3 times / week for 6-12 weeks to get rid of them. But, they can come back without warning. Don't try to use the wart removers sold in the pharmacies, they are not for your genitals and can really burn and scar you. The cold freeze method is the easiest and fastest and no, it doesn't hurt just like a little bee sting when he does it.

GG.

JDeller
10-30-21, 08:25
Thanks. I am learning this all after the fact. The funny thing is I think I might have gotten it at an AMP when an older lady jumped on me and rubbed her pussy on my dick and spit on it while doing HJ. Most younger American girls get the vaccine and I haven't had anything bare in a few months except a SB who was vaccinated.

HPV does go away on it's own over time. I tried getting the HPV vaccine. But, they won't let me get it. It's meant for the younger generation and is required when they are kids. Older people like myself, they won't give it. I tried to get it at BMC through my insurance and they said my insurance doesn't pay for it. I even volunteered to pay for it and they said they don't take payments. The warts do go away over time. But, can come back. Visit BMC health clinic. You need to make an appointment and it's free. As for a physical exam by a NP. There is no cure. If you have an episode of warts, tuck the dick away as you can spread it to others.

JDeller
10-30-21, 08:30
Thanks for the tips.

The type of HPV that causes warts does not seem to cause cancer of the genitals (that's the good news). To get rid of the warts you can go to the doctor and he can freeze them off with liquid nitrogen, or give you some Aldara cream that you will use 3 times / week for 6-12 weeks to get rid of them. But, they can come back without warning. Don't try to use the wart removers sold in the pharmacies, they are not for your genitals and can really burn and scar you. The cold freeze method is the easiest and fastest and no, it doesn't hurt just like a little bee sting when he does it.

GG.

Ho Hunter 328
10-30-21, 19:05
Thanks. I am learning this all after the fact. The funny thing is I think I might have gotten it at an AMP when an older lady jumped on me and rubbed her pussy on my dick and spit on it while doing HJ. Most younger American girls get the vaccine and I haven't had anything bare in a few months except a SB who was vaccinated.The vaccine doesn't protect against all HPV strains, it's primarily focused on the cancer causing strains.

BillBelichick
12-10-21, 11:06
I recommend getting the HPV vaccine. I didn't and have HPV. Some girl passed it on to me. Anybody have to deal with this. Do the warts go away?Apple cider vinegar and cotton balls, soak them then place over the affected wart. Tape the cotton ball over the affected area and leave it like that over night. First it will become pruned up then turn black and fall off completely.

CandyMan555
01-08-22, 20:36
Hi.

I have had couple of BBFS encounters recently. I for some reason became super paranoid. I don't have any usual symptoms of STD or HIV except scratchy throat. Got it checked for Strep and came -ve. Outside of throat bothering nothing else is an issue. I also took at home HIV test twice and both times I was -ve, and I have scheduled a appointment for blood test as well. In the meantime, can use some advice. Anyone faced any similar problem?Where do you get one? Thanka CM.

CandyMan555
01-08-22, 20:43
Mass General will treat if needed. I go there to get tested about once per year unless I show symptoms and think I caught something in which case I go ASAP. I've had a few scares but luckily never caught anything. Just an over active imagination (or eczema which I've had since I was a kid) but better safe than sorry. Be honest with them about seeing sex workers. They are non-judgemental and are more interested in helping people. Before covid they had walk in hours but now it's appointment only. Payment is voluntary. I have paid when I could and I have also not paid when I could not afford it. Here's a link with all the info you need.

https://www.massgeneral.org/medicine/infectious-diseases/treatments-and-programs/sexual-health-program

It does make me laugh that they're located in the Cox building.Call for appointment easy breezy no judgement on your history straight shooters they know what they are doing and willl test you and advise you very professional I usuALLY GIVE A 20.00 C / C PAYMENT.

Stay safe.

Mattis1775
01-08-22, 21:05
Call for appointment easy breezy no judgement on your history straight shooters they know what they are doing and willl test you and advise you very professional I usuALLY GIVE A 20.00 C / C PAYMENT.

Stay safe.Same experience. Except that I sometimes get a little bit of a lecture. LOL. They want you to play safe and have fun. BMC is hard to schedule sometimes. But, a bit easier to get to than MGH.

Mattis1775
01-12-22, 07:36
If anyone is looking for a test site, the one next to Jackson Sq is the best place to go. They have a tent tube for waiting and quite frankly, it went fairly quick with an extreme line. 20-min wait and people move in bulks. Forget about the drug stores and remote kiosks, they are absolutely terrible and no appointment spots. What kills me is that there are no one at the kiosks or testing spots and they won't test you without an appointment.

Gianni Versace
01-12-22, 17:37
If anyone is looking for a test site, the one next to Jackson Sq is the best place to go. They have a tent tube for waiting and quite frankly, it went fairly quick with an extreme line. 20-min wait and people move in bulks. Forget about the drug stores and remote kiosks, they are absolutely terrible and no appointment spots. What kills me is that there are no one at the kiosks or testing spots and they won't test you without an appointment.Do you need an appointment at the test site near Jackson Square? DO you have a link for the exact location?

Mattis1775
01-12-22, 18:55
Do you need an appointment at the test site near Jackson Square? DO you have a link for the exact location?Walk-in, nose swab, no insurance or anything. Ran by the city. On Heath St.

https://www.boston.gov/departments/public-health-commission/covid-19-testing-sites

Wabbitt9
01-13-22, 01:37
Call for appointment easy breezy no judgement on your history straight shooters they know what they are doing and willl test you and advise you very professional I usuALLY GIVE A 20.00 C / C PAYMENT.

Stay safe.I've also used Planned Parenthood. None of the folks from my doctor's office would be there, they take my insurance, and if you get an early appointment it's pretty easy to go into the Worcester office without anyone really noticing. It's a little odd being a guy in there, but the only question I get asked is "Have you recently engaged in any unsafe sexual activity?" I answer them honestly, they have me pee in a cup and take a little blood, and I have the test results in fairly short order.

Mattis1775
02-18-22, 21:44
I've also used Planned Parenthood. None of the folks from my doctor's office would be there, they take my insurance, and if you get an early appointment it's pretty easy to go into the Worcester office without anyone really noticing. It's a little odd being a guy in there, but the only question I get asked is "Have you recently engaged in any unsafe sexual activity?" I answer them honestly, they have me pee in a cup and take a little blood, and I have the test results in fairly short order.So Planned Parenthood took your insurance without any issues? No co-pay? I still go to BMC as it's easy, free, close by and no other patients are there. You still need to make an appointment due to COVID and it's pretty much a week in advance.

Bran001
02-19-22, 10:01
So Planned Parenthood took your insurance without any issues? No co-pay? I still go to BMC as it's easy, free, close by and no other patients are there. You still need to make an appointment due to COVID and it's pretty much a week in advance.I used Planned Parenthood once. It's not about insurance; it's sliding-scale payment. (It sounds like you CAN use your insurance there, but you need not.) They ask you to pay what you can. You can pay 0, or $10, or $50, or $500. They are a 501 (c)(3) charitable org. If you appreciate that they are making it easy for you to get tested and treated, throw them some cash.

Mattis1775
02-19-22, 11:08
I used Planned Parenthood once. It's not about insurance; it's sliding-scale payment. (It sounds like you CAN use your insurance there, but you need not.) They ask you to pay what you can. You can pay 0, or $10, or $50, or $500. They are a 501 (c)(3) charitable org. If you appreciate that they are making it easy for you to get tested and treated, throw them some cash.That sounds like Mass General. No scale, just donation. Interesting. Thanks for the intel.

DionHunk
03-09-22, 14:27
Hello, everyone.

I got my test results recently and came out clean. But for some reason I have really started to fear std. For my first few days mongering I used to get bbj. I now only do CBJ. Sometimes do cfs with massage girls but never SW. From your experience, how risky do you think CBJ and cfs are? I know science says a lot of things but I believe real-life experience from experienced people like you would be much more useful.

Mattis1775
03-09-22, 15:15
Hello, everyone.

I got my test results recently and came out clean. But for some reason I have really started to fear std. For my first few days mongering I used to get bbj. I now only do CBJ. Sometimes do cfs with massage girls but never SW. From your experience, how risky do you think CBJ and cfs are? I know science says a lot of things but I believe real-life experience from experienced people like you would be much more useful.If you got the rubber on, you're safe as long as it doesn't break. If she has STDs on her mouth or pussy and rubs it anywhere besides your covered dick, then possibly. I ain't no doctor, just use your best judgement on staying away from the mouth and pussy with your bare skin, fingers and mouth.

Mattis1775
03-09-22, 15:16
Got the tubes done. Fairy simple process. But, a bit stressful during the procedure. I'll be out of action for a week or so. But, at least now I don't have to worry about unexpected little ones in the near future.

Bastardale
03-10-22, 13:32
Hello, everyone.

I got my test results recently and came out clean. But for some reason I have really started to fear std. For my first few days mongering I used to get bbj. I now only do CBJ. Sometimes do cfs with massage girls but never SW. From your experience, how risky do you think CBJ and cfs are? I know science says a lot of things but I believe real-life experience from experienced people like you would be much more useful.If you're going to keep seeing prostitutes, you need to familiarize yourself with STDs, how they are spread, and how you can protect yourself. Otherwise you're going to drive yourself crazy with worrying about shit. If you wear a condom at all times and don't kiss or perform oral sex on a provider, you'll probably be OK. Or you could stick to HJs at AMPs. Is it possible you could still get an STD? Sure, anything is possible. But much less is probable and that's why you need to do some research.

JackRyan337
03-12-22, 13:41
Came across few reports of guys picking up girls on Mass Ave, WTF, hope you boys get tested frequently, they are a walking petri dish! I couldn't fathom it, reading these post made me gag.

Max Walker86
03-12-22, 17:28
I touched my tongue to a streetwalker I've been suffering with a sore throat over a couple weeks now. It went away and came back, going to call my pcp Monday try and figure out what I have. It's been getting in the way of me seeing providers.

Mattis1775
03-12-22, 22:35
I touched my tongue to a streetwalker I've been suffering with a sore throat over a couple weeks now. It went away and came back, going to call my pcp Monday try and figure out what I have. It's been getting in the way of me seeing providers.Hope you feel better. But, never kiss a SW or DATY. They suck guys who are dirty and they're dirty themselves. Providers often make you wash up before they even think about sucking you raw. Hope it's nothing bad.

Max Walker86
03-12-22, 23:37
Hope you feel better. But, never kiss a SW or DATY. They suck guys who are dirty and they're dirty themselves. Providers often make you wash up before they even think about sucking you raw. Hope it's nothing bad.Thanks Mattis, I tongued lola lora the blonde lady for a couple seconds. She said she had just gotten dropped off it was 10:15 at night, I was the first customer at that time. (I also use mouth wash every night) 5-6 days into it I went to the er they swabbed back of my throat said if its strep throat they will call me (they didn't) I think the md at the er said if it was something bad it would look nasty back there. Its going away again but kinda still hurts to swallow.

Mattis1775
03-14-22, 13:21
Thanks Mattis, I tongued lola lora the blonde lady for a couple seconds. She said she had just gotten dropped off it was 10:15 at night, I was the first customer at that time. (I also use mouth wash every night) 5-6 days into it I went to the er they swabbed back of my throat said if its strep throat they will call me (they didn't) I think the md at the er said if it was something bad it would look nasty back there. Its going away again but kinda still hurts to swallow.Gargle with salt and Motrin for the pain. Works for me when I have a sore throat. Lora is usually clean. But, she may have sucked some nasty uncut dick or something. Be safe.

PaulRew
03-26-22, 19:07
So I recently had CFS with a really hot SB, she says next time can be BBFS if I can produce a clean test. I know I can get a clean test with MY name on it but want to avoid that if possible. Is it possible to get tested, get a physical copy of the test results and / or have no name or a random" John Doe" name?

I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution.

Thanks,

Paul.

Mattis1775
03-27-22, 10:28
So I recently had CFS with a really hot SB, she says next time can be BBFS if I can produce a clean test. I know I can get a clean test with MY name on it but want to avoid that if possible. Is it possible to get tested, get a physical copy of the test results and / or have no name or a random" John Doe" name?

I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution..I would skip that SB IMO. You can go to BMC or others and generate a letter after all results are posted. However, you're giving away your real name and medical information. I've never tried the at-home test kits. But, perhaps you can use an ANON name and a Visa / MC credit card from CVS. Test results are BS as you can get tested on a Monday, fuck several women for a few days in between, test results come back negative. But, you caught something a few days earlier in the interim. Don't waste your time on this one and even though you do produce one, is she going to keep asking you for a new one every meeting and no guarantee that she'll do it.

Sounds
03-27-22, 10:32

I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution.

Thanks,

Paul.Even if possible, if she is that concerned may want to match your actual I'd to the name on the test. Otherwise could use any other person's test and say it is yours with name or not.

DurtyDawg
03-27-22, 11:30

I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution..Been there, done that.

So, get the test with your name, date, etc. When you show it to her fold the paper over to hide your personal info. Or, white-out what you don't want her to know.

I've done the fold-over thing with a couple girls. They hardly even glance at it. One did see the whole thing but I wasn't concerned about that one knowing my real name so it wasn't an issue.

The next question is. . . Can she provide a clean test? Protect yourself!

MamboMikea
05-18-22, 14:29
I have no physiological reason to get tested other than normal caution, but I was wondering whether there are now better places for testing that are low cost and provide anonymous results via a website or app that can be shown when needed.

MamboMikea
05-18-22, 14:31
BTW, I am interested more in the northern suburbs instead of downtown.

I have no physiological reason to get tested other than normal caution, but I was wondering whether there are now better places for testing that are low cost and provide anonymous results via a website or app that can be shown when needed.

Mattis1775
05-18-22, 20:07
BTW, I am interested more in the northern suburbs instead of downtown.Community center in Lynn is an option if you're not too far away. But, incognito perhaps the packages online may work. Never used those so I can't answer whether they are reliable or not. Urgent care does them. But, they overcharge like 300+.

Vintage68
05-18-22, 23:34
I'm not sick nor do I have any STDs. But I'm wondering if there are any discreet clinics you can go to for a cure, prescription or treatment without having to answer a bunch of invasive questions or if you can even get treatment anonymously. Urgent care?

Mattis1775
05-19-22, 05:45
I'm not sick nor do I have any STDs. But I'm wondering if there are any discreet clinics you can go to for a cure, prescription or treatment without having to answer a bunch of invasive questions or if you can even get treatment anonymously. Urgent care?Boston Medical Center, no insurance needed. Mass General asks for small donation. But, treatment is available and discrete. Fenway Center is another. But, it's mainly for the gay community. Good luck.

MamboMikea
05-19-22, 07:13
Yes, overcharging is the main issue. Getting an anonymousized report to show or display to someone is the other. I understand that citymd does this in NYC for $25, but they aren't in this area.

Community center in Lynn is an option if you're not too far away. But, incognito perhaps the packages online may work. Never used those so I can't answer whether they are reliable or not. Urgent care does them. But, they overcharge like 300+.

Mattis1775
06-01-22, 19:39
I don't know why some of the threads are littered with this topic and should belong here.

Mattis1775
06-13-22, 10:39
Went there for my standard check, parked at NMS and walked across. Absolutely terrible walking through the homeless section that it reminded me how bad it was on foot vice in my car. I recognized some SWs. But, didn't stop to say Hi or anything. The chunky one I saw not too long ago was walking with no shoes and totally drugged out in front of the Emergency Room.

Got my checks and ready for action.

Mmmmmm69
06-13-22, 11:02
Went there for my standard check, parked at NMS and walked across. Absolutely terrible walking through the homeless section that it reminded me how bad it was on foot vice in my car. I recognized some SWs. But, didn't stop to say Hi or anything. The chunky one I saw not too long ago was walking with no shoes and totally drugged out in front of the Emergency Room.

Got my checks and ready for action.Planned Parenthood of Boston on Comm Ave near BU is pleasant and does an excellent job handling STD issues.

Alejhenry
06-17-22, 06:41
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/16/podcasts/the-daily/monkeypox-virus.html

How Worried Should We Be About Monkeypox?

Alejhenry
07-29-22, 13:14
https://www.mass.gov/info-details/monkeypox-vaccination

Eligibility includes people who have had multiple sexual partners in the past 14 days in a jurisdiction with known monkeypox.

Alejhenry
08-01-22, 09:16
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/01/podcasts/the-daily/monkeypox-vaccine-treatment.html

Mmaddmann
08-02-22, 18:33
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/01/podcasts/the-daily/monkeypox-vaccine-treatment.htmlI follow a lot of female sex workers on twitter and more & more of them are getting worried about this.

Member #6342
11-12-22, 20:58
https://www.bamsi.org/bamsi-health/substance-use-disorder-services/

Stay safe out there.

LustyB
11-13-22, 10:36
I follow a lot of female sex workers on twitter and more & more of them are getting worried about this.LOL on monkey pox. That disappeared huh?

Wabbitt9
11-14-22, 09:06
LOL on monkey pox. That disappeared huh?It disappeared because the media wanted to milk the terror porn of covid 2: electric boogaloo. Instead they got curable AIDS.

LustyB
11-14-22, 19:42
It disappeared because the media wanted to milk the terror porn of covid 2: electric boogaloo. Instead they got curable AIDS.Basically.

Few gay guys brought it back from rave in Europe. Then it spread in a few in that population who frequent bath houses and gat house parties. Once it was seen how it spreads, guys that had it laid off the orgies for awhile and it pettered out.

Wilber1
01-19-23, 16:36
Massachusetts health officials have detected a strain of gonorrhea, never before seen in the United States, that shows signs of resistance to every recommended treatment for the disease.

The bacteria were found in two Massachusetts residents, both of whom were cured with standard treatment.

But the new bug's genetic profile indicates that gonorrhea, which has already developed resistance to nearly all the antibiotics used to treat it, is starting to gain the ability to overpower the one medication doctors still use.

Max Walker86
01-19-23, 18:00
Massachusetts health officials have detected a strain of gonorrhea, never before seen in the United States, that shows signs of resistance to every recommended treatment for the disease.

The bacteria were found in two Massachusetts residents, both of whom were cured with standard treatment.

But the new bug's genetic profile indicates that gonorrhea, which has already developed resistance to nearly all the antibiotics used to treat it, is starting to gain the ability to overpower the one medication doctors still use.Thanks for the post! I've noticed streetwalkers now asking to use a condom before going down.

I had to convince a couple I have no disease.

LustyB
01-19-23, 20:34

But the new bug's genetic profile indicates that gonorrhea, which has already developed resistance to nearly all the antibiotics used to treat it, is starting to gain the ability to overpower the one medication doctors still use.The article said it was cured with Cipro. That's the standard clap treatment. Not sure what the big deal is.

Wilber1
01-20-23, 10:30
The article said it was cured with Cipro. That's the standard clap treatment. Not sure what the big deal is.Really? Did you read the last line?

To make it a little more clear, if you were taking Cipro, what you could have in your cabinet it might not work.

"In addition to reduced susceptibility to ceftriaxone, the strains of gonorrhea identified in Massachusetts also showed reduced susceptibility to cefixime and azithromycin; the strains were resistant to ciprofloxacin, penicillin, and tetracycline, according to a clinical alert sent to physicians by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. ".

Berol Loz
01-21-23, 18:52

The window period for accurate testing after exposure are as follows: Chlamydia, 1 to 5 days; Gonorrhea, 2 to 6 days; HIV RNA, 9-11 days; Hepatitis (A & B), 3 to 6 weeks; Hepatitis C, 8 to 9 weeks; Herpes type 1 & 2, 4-6 weeks; Syphilis, 3 to 6 weeks; HIV 4th generation as soon as 21 days after exposure have passed. (According to the CDC, 97% of persons will develop detectable antibodies within the first three months after exposure to an STD.)...Thanks for that, so if you think you might have been exposed to, say, Gonorrhea, there's no point getting checked for about a week after? Unless I see symptoms, I usually get a test every 3-6 months, but I'm not as active as I used to be - (age + inflation).

Oldmonger
07-25-23, 16:18
There is news about using doxycycline for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) for bacterial infections from oral, vaginal, and anal sex.

If you engage in risky sex, one 200 mg dose will significantly reduce the likelihood of becoming infected with syphilis, chlamydia, and to a lesser extent, gonorrhea. The sooner you take the doxycycline, the more effective it will be. And after 72 hours, it is likely to have little, if any, effect. Also, doxycycline offers no protection against viral infections like HIV and herpes.

Sadly, I have a good supply of doxycycline, but I am not getting enough sex.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/09/health/syphilis-chlamydia-gonorrhea-doxycycline.html#text=A%20 single%20 dose%20 of%20 doxycycline, less%20 so%20 for%20 preventing%20 gonorrhea.

Curious Monkey
07-25-23, 18:51
There is news about using doxycycline for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) for bacterial infections from oral, vaginal, and anal sex.

If you engage in risky sex, one 200 mg dose will significantly reduce the likelihood of becoming infected with syphilis, chlamydia, and to a lesser extent, gonorrhea. The sooner you take the doxycycline, the more effective it will be. And after 72 hours, it is likely to have little, if any, effect. Also, doxycycline offers no protection against viral infections like HIV and herpes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/09/health/syphilis-chlamydia-gonorrhea-doxycycline.html#text=A%20 single%20 dose%20 of%20 doxycycline, less%20 so%20 for%20 preventing%20 gonorrhea.Where can you buy doxycycline since its not over the counter and has to be prescribed?

Mattis1775
07-25-23, 20:53
Where can you buy doxycycline since its not over the counter and has to be prescribed?If you just want to have them, use the online doctors. You can say that you "may" have caught STD from a partner that you met for a one night stand or whatever story you want to make up. They often ask for symptoms and will prescribe it based on what you tell them. There is a cost. But, it's a reasonable amount. If you visit a clinic, they won't prescribe it unless you have symptoms or positive results.

Ho Hunter 328
07-25-23, 21:37
Where can you buy doxycycline since its not over the counter and has to be prescribed?"Fish" antibiotics online are another option. Same exact pills, from the same pharmaceutical companies, but in packages marked "not for human use". It's a much cheaper option, and as I said, it's the same pills.

Oldmonger
07-25-23, 22:29

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/09/health/syphilis-chlamydia-gonorrhea-doxycycline.html#text=A%20 single%20 dose%20 of%20 doxycycline, less%20 so%20 for%20 preventing%20 gonorrhea.When should patients take DoxyPEP?

- Patients are advised to take 200 mg of doxycycline within 24 hrs but no later than 72 hrs after condomless oral, anal, or vaginal sex.

- Doxycycline can be taken every day depending on the frequency of sexual activity. However, patients should not take more than 200 mg within a 24 hr period.

Oldmonger
07-25-23, 23:19
"Fish" antibiotics online are another option. Same exact pills, from the same pharmaceutical companies, but in packages marked "not for human use". It's a much cheaper option, and as I said, it's the same pills.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.No, antibiotics for fish are not safe for human consumption. These antibiotics are specifically formulated for use in aquatic animals like fish and are not approved or intended for human use.

Using antibiotics meant for fish in humans can be extremely dangerous and may lead to serious health risks. Fish antibiotics are not regulated or evaluated for human safety and effectiveness by health authorities such as the USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or similar agencies in other countries. As a result, their quality, purity, and potential side effects in humans are unknown.

EarlSandwich
07-26-23, 00:29
When should patients take DoxyPEP?

- Patients are advised to take 200 mg of doxycycline within 24 hrs but no later than 72 hrs after condomless oral, anal, or vaginal sex.

- Doxycycline can be taken every day depending on the frequency of sexual activity. However, patients should not take more than 200 mg within a 24 hr period.That's what they give you at the minute clinic if you get a tick bite. Fake a tick bite and go to the clinic.

Member #6449
07-26-23, 13:49
No, antibiotics for fish are not safe for human consumption. These antibiotics are specifically formulated for use in aquatic animals like fish and are not approved or intended for human use.

Using antibiotics meant for fish in humans can be extremely dangerous and may lead to serious health risks. Fish antibiotics are not regulated or evaluated for human safety and effectiveness by health authorities such as the USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or similar agencies in other countries. As a result, their quality, purity, and potential side effects in humans are unknown.Looks like you copy-pasted that from somewhere online. LOL.

LustyB
07-26-23, 14:46
No, antibiotics for fish are not safe for human consumption. These antibiotics are specifically formulated for use in aquatic animals like fish and are not approved or intended for human use.

Using antibiotics meant for fish in humans can be extremely dangerous and may lead to serious health risks. Fish antibiotics are not regulated or evaluated for human safety and effectiveness by health authorities such as the USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or similar agencies in other countries. As a result, their quality, purity, and potential side effects in humans are unknown.Total bullshit.

Oldmonger
07-27-23, 06:34
Total bullshit.You're in luck: Antibiotics (including Doxycycline) for fish are readily available.

Oldmonger
07-27-23, 07:02
Doxycycline is relatively inexpensive. The GoodRx price for 20 100 mg capsules ranges from $9.06 at Star Market to $36.07 at Walgreens.

Oldmonger
07-27-23, 13:59
Looks like you copy-pasted that from somewhere online. LOL.Here is some original, well-intentioned content:

While there are significant downsides to the frequent use of Doxycycline, anyone getting sloppy seconds should have a good supply on hand.

Since time is of the essence, you will have better protection if you take it just before the activity.

Andir
07-27-23, 14:22
There is no any solid evidence that antibiotics (including doxycycline) used to treat fish are any different from those used in human subjects. You could look at the article in PLOS One overviewing the use of fish antibiotics for self-medication: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0238538.

PLOS One is peer reviewed, so it's not a complete garbage-publishing journal.

Oldmonger
07-27-23, 18:28
There is no any solid evidence that antibiotics (including doxycycline) used to treat fish are any different from those used in human subjects. You could look at the article in PLOS One overviewing the use of fish antibiotics for self-medication: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0238538.

PLOS One is peer reviewed, so it's not a complete garbage-publishing journal.If I were facing a near-certain bacterial STI and did not have timely access to the prescribed drug, I would take the fish antibiotic and hope for the best.

Ho Hunter 328
07-27-23, 21:32

Using antibiotics meant for fish in humans can be extremely dangerous and may lead to serious health risks. Fish antibiotics are not regulated or evaluated for human safety and effectiveness by health authorities such as the USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or similar agencies in other countries. As a result, their quality, purity, and potential side effects in humans are unknown.Same pharmaceutical company which supplies human medications.

Exact same pills, verified with Physicians Desk Reference. Same shape, same color, same numbers, etc.

The only difference is the packaging (and of course the price).

Many animal medications are the exact same as human medications, they're just cheaper because the insurance companies aren't involved. Ask any veterinarian, I guarantee they've taken "animal" medications before, and given them to their own family. The trick is knowing what the right antibiotic is, and the proper dosage.

Oldmonger
07-28-23, 00:22
The trick is knowing what the right antibiotic is, and the proper dosage.I agree 100%. That's the challenge with the self-medication of antibiotics.

In the case of Doxycycline as a post-exposure prophylaxis, we know the drug, its dose, and when it needs to be taken.

Max Walker86
07-28-23, 01:23
I agree 100%. That's the challenge with the self-medication of antibiotics.

In the case of Doxycycline as a post-exposure prophylaxis, we know the drug, its dose, and when it needs to be taken.Don't take antibiotics for no reason if you don't have anything wrong with your body.

I actually got treated with doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for 14 days.
I think it was called chancroid. Google images make it look nasty.
Mine was a small break in the skin but very bad stinging that went away
In 3 days. I believe I got it from oral sex from a streetwalker whiles back.
Idk exactly. I have no sti or std kinda scared and might stop the streetwalker hobby.

Mattis1775
07-31-23, 20:47
If you're going to get a wax, don't go to European Wax. They're a chain and the cost is standard, except that new clients get half off. Went to the one in Brookline and she tore my top layer off. I've had several wax treatments, including a few from Winthrop and it never happened. She wouldn't even hold my dick down and told me to do it. That's probably where she tore the skin. I most likely didn't hold it down correctly. Do yourself a favor and go to the private studios or Winthrop. You'll be happy with the results.

Mattis1775
01-27-24, 07:25
So what's the best time frame to get tested?Just go get tested. Forget about the timeframe or whatever your research is telling you. There are several free locations, BMC, MGH and community centers. At least get a baseline.

Mark Powers
03-06-24, 09:12
I just wanted to share a process for totally anonymous testing to hopefully ease the stress for someone.

I went through stdcheck.com.

The test was 139 for everything. I put in fake information.

I got a visa gift card on vanillagift.com for exactly 139. I did use my real credit card for this.

I went to a Labcorp site in Waltham. I did a drop in with no appointment.

Stdcheck tells you to print out and bring some papers but no one ever looked at them. I just ended up shredding them.

When I got there I put my fake info into the kiosk. There was one point where it didn't like my address but I was able to tell it to ignore that.

They called my name and took blood and urine and I left. The people taking the samples have no idea why you are there. They do lots of other testing for job applicants and many other things.

Within the next two days the results showed up on the website.

Highly recommend! Go get tested.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Mattis1775
03-06-24, 17:43
I just wanted to share a process for totally anonymous testing to hopefully ease the stress for someone.

I got a visa gift card on vanillagift.com for exactly 139. I did use my real credit card for this.

Stdcheck tells you to print out and bring some papers but no one ever looked at them. I just ended up shredding them.

When I got there I put my fake info into the kiosk. There was one point where it didn't like my address but I was able to tell it to ignore that..Great Intel. Thank you. Definitely encourage testing.

The problem with ANON is that if they detected something serious, HIV or Syphilis, the state's CDC will be looking for you. Obviously, it will lead to a dead end with all the fake information you provided. But I don't know how long or hard they will try to find you.

Mattis1775
03-08-24, 17:42
Anyone had FS with a provider that has an IUD in them? I recently saw SW Kass and she felt different inside compared to other days. I asked if she had something inside and she told me she has an IUD device. Weird feeling, plus I go BB on her, almost a poking feeling that somewhat distracts the session.

Mark Powers
03-08-24, 18:42
Anyone had FS with a provider that has an IUD in them? I recently saw SW Kass and she felt different inside compared to other days. I asked if she had something inside and she told me she has an IUD device. Weird feeling, plus I go BB on her, almost a poking feeling that somewhat distracts the session.No personal experience but they have strings for removal that may be felt on occasion.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/blog/can-a-guy-feel-an-iud

Ho Hunter 328
03-08-24, 22:53
Anyone had FS with a provider that has an IUD in them? I recently saw SW Kass and she felt different inside compared to other days. I asked if she had something inside and she told me she has an IUD device. Weird feeling, plus I go BB on her, almost a poking feeling that somewhat distracts the session.You shouldn't be able to feel it, that's a sign that it's not properly placed.

Mattis1775
03-09-24, 11:21
You shouldn't be able to feel it, that's a sign that it's not properly placed.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I wouldn't be surprised since it's most likely done at a city hospital or community clinic by a new Doctor.

PlayTrey
03-10-24, 13:47
Anyone had FS with a provider that has an IUD in them? I recently saw SW Kass and she felt different inside compared to other days. I asked if she had something inside and she told me she has an IUD device. Weird feeling, plus I go BB on her, almost a poking feeling that somewhat distracts the session.I had one with IUD. I didn't feel anything poking at me. Maybe you have a big dick. I notice their is some blood.

IAmDreaman35
03-12-24, 15:56

When I got there I put my fake info into the kiosk. There was one point where it didn't like my address but I was able to tell it to ignore that.

They called my name and took blood and urine and I left. The people taking the samples have no idea why you are there. They do lots of other testing for job applicants and many other things.

Within the next two days the results showed up on the website.

Highly recommend! Go get tested.

Feel free to ask any questions.Just did this myself three weeks ago. Highly recommend.

SalamanderFour
03-13-24, 06:25
The Manet Community Health Center of Taunton, Ma, offers a walk-in STD clinic on some days of the week, with anonymous and free / reduced rate services. See their website for details: https://www.manetchc.org/.