PDA

View Full Version : OC Sugarbabies

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TheMole
06-03-18, 17:03
I don't see a Sugar thread here and I understand LA's is more active. Right now is the time to look for babies, as most will be off from school.

I've been in the bowl for about 2 yrs on and off. I'm located in Central OC which has provided me with a wealth of girls from Saddleback / UCI / OCC, etc.

My location has also given me a lot of hits from JWA /55-Dyer UTRs / Pros passing themselves as babies, rather the formal sex workers they are. To avoid pros, my advice is to watch for girls using professional language / menus / hinting at hourly sugar and too much easy availability at all times of the day. Also, watch the background of their pics. Too many hints as to the setting being a hotel room, is a red flag.

Babies I've been able to hold on for the long term:

Call-center SB. 23 yo. She's from Winsconsin and new to CA. Pretty face, beautiful green eyes, blond haired and slim! Won't let me poke her vaginally (saved for relationships only). Our agreement is limited to BB oral and Greek. I don't get chicks sometimes, LOL! All she expects is $150 and my company (dinner / Netflix at her humble pad).

UCI Med SB. 21 yo. She's from SF and on her 2nd year. Smart AF and fun to talk to. She's of Albanian heritage, very white and her bod is on point curvy (not fat). Her face is not her best feature but her piercing blue eyes make up for it. All sex is covered (her medical knowledge cranking through her head) but she lets me finish on her face / tits / ass. Another chick I don't understand, LOL. $250 at my place. Won't go out in public but we usually spend 4 hrs or so together.

Saddleback SB. 20 yo. She's an Asian from LA and a little bit of an airhead. Asians are my weakness, so I give in to her easily. Covered sex / BBBJ and CIM ok. $400 at my place. Likes to be dinned out, go out to events, and makes sure I come twice during our dates (so, I don't see anyone else after her, LOL).

Unemployed SB. 21 yo. She's a Latina from OC with some family issues. Very petite, tight bod with big tats, likes to wear blue eye contacts. $300 at my place. Won't go out in public and usually stays overnight to avoid her life drama. Covered sex / BBBJ and CIM / COF ok.

Not all is fun and games, though. I've spent a lot of time contacting girls, vetting them, and coaxing them into the first meet and greet. I've also made trips to be texted at the last minute to cancel. I've also been ghosted after the first MM or after several trips to the FC. It's hard to understand this sometimes and you will get frustrated overtime.

Just know that at the end of the day, there are plenty of new SB wannabes joining the site and the game is still on for you to play it and be rewarded when your chess moves are on point!

Punter3
06-03-18, 18:03
I would like to get into the sugar game, but not sure how to source the women. Any pointers on the best place to start? Do you recommend Seeking Arrangement or any other site in particular?

LaLake
06-03-18, 22:10
I don't see a Sugar thread here and I understand LA's is more active. Right now is the time to look for babies, as most will be off from school.

I've been in the bowl for about 2 yrs on and off. I'm located in Central OC which has provided me with a wealth of girls from Saddleback / UCI / OCC, etc.

My location has also given me a lot of hits from JWA /55-Dyer UTRs / Pros passing themselves as babies, rather the formal sex workers they are. To avoid pros, my advice is to watch for girls using professional language / menus / hinting at hourly sugar and too much easy availability at all times of the day. Also, watch the background of their pics. Too many hints as to the setting being a hotel room, is a red flag.

Call-center SB. 23 yo. She's from Winsconsin and new to CA. Pretty face, beautiful green eyes, blond haired and slim! Won't let me poke her vaginally (saved for relationships only). Our agreement is limited to BB oral and Greek. I don't get chicks sometimes, LOL! All she expects is $150 and my company (dinner / Netflix at her humble pad).

UCI Med SB. 21 yo. She's from SF and on her 2nd year. Smart AF and fun to talk to. She's of Albanian heritage, very white and her bod is on point curvy (not fat). Her face is not her best feature but her piercing blue eyes make up for it. All sex is covered (her medical knowledge cranking through her head) but she lets me finish on her face / tits / ass. Another chick I don't understand, LOL. $250 at my place. Won't go out in public but we usually spend 4 hrs or so together.

Saddleback SB. 20 yo. She's an Asian from LA and a little bit of an airhead. Asians are my weakness, so I give in to her easily. Covered sex / BBBJ and CIM ok. $400 at my place. Likes to be dinned out, go out to events, and makes sure I come twice during our dates (so, I don't see anyone else after her, LOL).

Unemployed SB. 21 yo. She's a Latina from OC with some family issues. Very petite, tight bod with big tats, likes to wear blue eye contacts. $300 at my place. Won't go out in public and usually stays overnight to avoid her life drama. Covered sex / BBBJ and CIM / COF ok.

Not all is fun and games, though. I've spent a lot of time contacting girls, vetting them, and coaxing them into the first meet and greet. I've also made trips to be texted at the last minute to cancel. I've also been ghosted after the first MM or after several trips to the FC. It's hard to understand this sometimes and you will get frustrated overtime.

Just know that at the end of the day, there are plenty of new SB wannabes joining the site and the game is still on for you to play it and be rewarded when your chess moves are on point!Well done my friend. Thanks for starting this post.

SpikeBites
06-04-18, 01:41

Just know that at the end of the day, there are plenty of new SB wannabes joining the site and the game is still on for you to play it and be rewarded when your chess moves are on point!Damn, this sounds good. Where are you finding these girls? Teach us the ways. I'd love to meet someone like your call-center SB.

TheMole
06-04-18, 23:35
I would like to get into the sugar game, but not sure how to source the women. Any pointers on the best place to start? Do you recommend Seeking Arrangement or any other site in particular?I've only been on SA. I heard of other sites but the reviews weren't great.

TheMole
06-04-18, 23:46
Damn, this sounds good. Where are you finding these girls? Teach us the ways. I'd love to meet someone like your call-center SB.I've only hunted on SA. In all honesty, it takes a lot of work, trial and error, and patience. The real and young SBs are very finicky and will get cold feet with no warning.

You will have to find your cadence when communicating with these young chicks and you will have to find your inner upper game to convince the girls that:

1. you're the one (or at least one of the select few) that they will benefit from long-term monetarily.

2. they must lower their guard to and satisfy sexually.

There are plenty of tips in other sections of USG for you to read and learn from more seasoned SDs.

FarFarAway
06-05-18, 17:02
Yasmine looks very hot. Seems to be an UTR. She approached me after I viewed her profile, with scant words. We did exchange numbers with no preamble, and then she has sexted me. I use a trick to locate info on girls, using a social media app to search for profiles of girl's contacts I have put into my phone. Her handle is simply yasminelaguna, something clearly set up to match her SA profile. That type's not my primary interest, so I provide the info for others.

FarFarAway
06-23-18, 01:49
First time FC w / 28 YO girl, south American origin, portuguese / german / italian heritage. Totally beautiful, incredible kisser. In the FC this morning found her incredibly tight. Could not get more than 1 finger to the 2nd knuckle in. I asked her how this was going to work, she said (with a smile) 'that's your challenge. The condom has lube, right? Well, I wish I had more than that, but went for it. Actually, it did seem to work. However, after mish, CG, and a wild ride, junior is pretty sore.

FarFarAway
06-25-18, 18:33
"Little laughing girl" listed in Anaheim. Totally smoking hot, and just like her profile says. A little materialistic, think I overpaid, but I had a great month with her. PM me if you'd like a real scoop.

FarFarAway
07-04-18, 11:39
Mmmmaybe.

UTR and GPS.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/9bca9a6f-58e3-43da-94aa-67ce57788c99

OcasianBoy
07-15-18, 19:14
This thread doesn't seem to be very active. Let me bring some life to it. Here are 2 college girls down for a 3 sum in Tustin. No grk and cfs at their place for 400. Really nice girls.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b51fea5-b00f-491c-83d0-c7d14f03ff67

FarFarAway
07-16-18, 14:38
This thread doesn't seem to be very active. Let me bring some life to it. Here are 2 college girls down for a 3 sum in Tustin. No grk and cfs at their place for 400. Really nice girls.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b51fea5-b00f-491c-83d0-c7d14f03ff67Is that per girl or total?

OcasianBoy
07-16-18, 21:12
Is that per girl or total?It is for both but now it's 500 for both at their apartment.

TheMole
07-18-18, 07:39

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b51fea5-b00f-491c-83d0-c7d14f03ff67I've meet these ladies around the corner from their pad (5 and Newport area). Not really my cup of tea and, honestly, they are not at the $250 level as far as looks are concerned. They are both from out of state, big time smokers and are big phat girls!

Sweep
07-26-18, 04:45

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b51fea5-b00f-491c-83d0-c7d14f03ff67Looks like the account was deactivated. Probably too many messages stemming from the post here.

OcasianBoy
08-02-18, 14:54
This thread is too quiet. I guess there aren't too many guys want to share in OC. Here's an Asian chick that's dtf. No grk and have to use condoms. Other than that she's down for anything else that doesn't involve pain. 200 plus a room and have to pick her up or Uber her to your place.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f96fffd-89f4-4d87-a285-55e52f6133a9

DJwezzy
08-03-18, 00:18
This thread is too quiet. I guess there aren't too many guys want to share in OC. Here's an Asian chick that's dtf. No grk and have to use condoms. Other than that she's down for anything else that doesn't involve pain. 200 plus a room and have to pick her up or Uber her to your place.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f96fffd-89f4-4d87-a285-55e52f6133a9Please PM her digits.

Thanks.

Rdyn Nvu
08-03-18, 13:12
Please PM her digits.

Thanks.What does she look like?

SpikeBites
08-03-18, 14:55

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f96fffd-89f4-4d87-a285-55e52f6133a9Yeah can you PM her digits or a pic? I'm too cheap to sign up for seeking LOL.

EdNewtonian
08-04-18, 13:55
Yeah can you PM her digits or a pic? I'm too cheap to sign up for seeking LOL.You do know you can create a FREE SA account if you just want a pic.

DJwezzy
08-04-18, 20:56
Yeah can you PM her digits or a pic? I'm too cheap to sign up for seeking LOL.Here you cheap bastards!! LOL.

TheMole
08-04-18, 22:16

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f96fffd-89f4-4d87-a285-55e52f6133a9What's her face like? I'm always concerned with pots posting pics with annoying Snapchat filters on. Also, of concern to me, is the "curvy" body types, as all the ones I've met self-described as such, have been phat chicks.

SpikeBites
08-04-18, 23:00
You do know you can create a FREE SA account if you just want a pic.Didn't know that. Will definitely sign up a free account then. Haha thanks.

TheMole
08-05-18, 11:56
Didn't know that. Will definitely sign up a free account then. Haha thanks.Now you know, however, pretty soon you will realize that you won't be able to PM girls without a paid / premium account.

If you can't handle the subscription cost, you have no business in the sugar world. Being an SD is costly and takes time and lots of patience.

TheMole
08-05-18, 12:33
About 2-3 weeks ago, I received a response from this cute 18 yo asian from Westminster, whom goes by the user lushbbyg. We end up moving onto text and setting up an afternoon date.

I did my usual background check on her pics and tel#. I didn't get hits on the photos she texted me and the exif data checked out. Her number didn't return any pro lists, just the expected google voice LEC assignment.

However, my spidey senses were on high alert as she had mentioned that she wanted her allowance upon arrival. I told her to chill and let's hang out a little while we get to know each other. She agrees and asks if we can get her nails done before we go out for dinner and the subsequent trip to bed. I agree, as I feel the risk is low and we have spent an hour in my car making out, petting and checking out our dick and pussy.

To make the story short, I give her $80 for the nails and I go down the road to wait. At the agreed pick up time, she's nowhere to be found and doesn't answer the phone. She also blocked me on SA.

SA won't take action on her account, unless I produce copies of texts and a police report.

TheMole
08-05-18, 13:32
If someone can pin this, please do so. I'll add further SBs, as they request high PPM allowances.

My definition of GPS is a non-platonic, civie SB whom asks for PPM past $500.

User / Allowance / Notes.

Nice sugar baby / 800 / She's a hot, tall, athletic Asian. She's a student and smart AF but in need of big dough to get through school. We used to date in 2017 at 300 until she met CEO types that gave her 700-1000 per date. I'm glad I saw her repeatedly last year. Although she's one of those knock outs that seem to be stuck up and icy, she's actually chill, a pleaser and carries a great body with a tight pussy and a round ass, just like on the pics.

KillingWithGreatness / 2000 / Says she's the one on the pics and makes 40-50 k / mo. Not sure what to believe. Her come back to my back handed "that's a lot of 2 k dates to make that monthly" was: "LOL not at all. Some of them being 10 and 5 K. We live in different world".

Exoticchick12/800 /.

MonicaMmm / 1000 /.

Calliefinest / 1500 + plus all her bills paid / Some of her pics seem to be Esperanza Gomez's.

24 kclassic / 800 /.

VanCleefAsian / Luxury Car / She's teases you with a fake public pic. She's not that hot in her single private pic. I inquired out curiosity what luxury meant to her. Her response: Maserati Ghibli.

Babydollcandy / 700 /.

YourFavoriteAsianGal / 600 /.

LovingLife8 / 10,000/ mo / Won't do PPM.

Beachbunnnyy / 600 / Changes locations often and seems to open new profiles now and then (same pics, though). Possible UTR.

SpikeBites
08-05-18, 13:50
KillingWithGreatness / 2000 / Says she's the one on the pics and makes 40-50 k / mo. Not sure what to believe. Her come back to my back handed "that's a lot of 2 k dates to make that monthly" was: "LOL not at all. Some of them being 10 and 5 K. We live in different world".

VanCleefAsian / Luxury Car / She's teases you with a fake public pic. She's not that hot in her single private pic. I inquired out curiosity what luxury meant to her. Her response: Maserati Ghibli.

Geez, 40-50 k a month? Fuck me.

And that's funny she said Ghibli. The shittiest of all Maseratis. Aim higher if you want to sound "luxury".

BPars
08-05-18, 14:01
About 2-3 weeks ago, I received a response from this cute 18 yo asian from Westminster, whom goes by the user lushbbyg. We end up moving onto text and setting up an afternoon date.

I did my usual background check on her pics and tel#. I didn't get hits on the photos she texted me and the exif data checked out. Her number didn't return any pro lists, just the expected google voice LEC assignment.

However, my spidey senses were on high alert as she had mentioned that she wanted her allowance upon arrival. I told her to chill and let's hang out a little while we get to know each other. She agrees and asks if we can get her nails done before we go out for dinner and the subsequent trip to bed. I agree, as I feel the risk is low and we have spent an hour in my car making out, petting and checking out our dick and pussy.

To make the story short, I give her $80 for the nails and I go down the road to wait. At the agreed pick up time, she's nowhere to be found and doesn't answer the phone. She also blocked me on SA.

SA won't take action on her account, unless I produce copies of texts and a police report.Viet girls can be slippery for sure, but even then, that's a weird one. Weird in the sense the kissing bandit isn't going to get rich making out for an hour just to leave with $80, so you probably got a bit more out of her than other dorks her scheme might be working on- let's say other guys are giving her 2 to 3 for 5 min of promise-banter before she runs off.

Obviously it's easier for me to judge in retrospect than you as it was happening, but any time a girl creates some needless sense of urgency about something she "has to go do" there right in the middle of the date rather than beforehand when she had all the time in the world, I bid her goodbye.

TheMole
08-08-18, 18:46
Has anyone hooked up with a girl with the Premium account?

I'm asking, as the majority of these PSBs are really hot or appear to be the perfect baby (in college and trying to get ahead). Most of these profiles seem to be serial SBs, as they are online 24/7 (maybe it's a feature of the paid account?) and have been around forever.

Maybe they're bots, I don't know. I've gotten 2 x PSBs to reply, discuss terms, and get their tel#. However, when it came time to set a date they ghosted on me and won't reply to further texts or PMs.

CaliBeach
08-09-18, 16:02
I thinking seeking app on iPhone is a scam w no ratings. What is the real app.

BPars
08-09-18, 17:15
Has anyone hooked up with a girl with the Premium account?

I'm asking, as the majority of these PSBs are really hot or appear to be the perfect baby (in college and trying to get ahead). Most of these profiles seem to be serial SBs, as they are online 24/7 (maybe it's a feature of the paid account?) and have been around forever.

Maybe they're bots, I don't know. I've gotten 2 x PSBs to reply, discuss terms, and get their tel#. However, when it came time to set a date they ghosted on me and won't reply to further texts or PMs.I have not, but its an excellent question. My first thought about SB's with premium accounts is skepticism, because females are notoriously cheap when it comes to paying anything for dating sites. They're used to getting a free ride, while male accounts have to pony up.

Do we know what Premium actually gets them. Is it extra insight into SD accounts, like what the guy makes etc. ?

FarFarAway
08-10-18, 01:18
I have not, but its an excellent question. My first thought about SB's with premium accounts is skepticism, because females are notoriously cheap when it comes to paying anything for dating sites. They're used to getting a free ride, while male accounts have to pony up.

Do we know what Premium actually gets them. Is it extra insight into SD accounts, like what the guy makes etc. ?Hi BPars, there's an issue w / PMing you.

Captain Solo
08-10-18, 10:25
Went to lunch with her.

Her pics were probably 10 years old. In real life she looked a lot older, about mid 30's, flabbier and far less pretty, wearing a frumpy, loose-fitting dress. She said she worked as a real estate investor, whatever.

She wanted PPM. She really thought her pussy was worth $300 a session. I would not even touch an old, flabby woman like her, left alone paying. She texted me a few times urging me to increase the price, but I declined. Apparently not too many guys would pay to bang her. Her profile was discontinued after 1 year.

Met a couple other women. They were all looking far worse than their posted pics. Some looked needy and disgusting. Almost all were trying to rent out their pussies for $300-500 per session. I stopped wasting time with SA.

Ardin
08-16-18, 22:23
I see Google Voice mentioned over and over for having a burner number. Any reason you guys don't use the TextFree / TextNow type apps? They seem to do the job pretty well giving you a temporary text number for free. What am I missing with GV?

James D 2004
08-17-18, 00:37
I see Google Voice mentioned over and over for having a burner number. Any reason you guys don't use the TextFree / TextNow type apps? They seem to do the job pretty well giving you a temporary text number for free. What am I missing with GV?Just in case you need to call. Or phone sex for that matter. Sexting is just not the same thing.

EdNewtonian
08-18-18, 19:15
I see Google Voice mentioned over and over for having a burner number. Any reason you guys don't use the TextFree / TextNow type apps? They seem to do the job pretty well giving you a temporary text number for free. What am I missing with GV?I'll have to check it out. Google places a limit on the # of numbers you can link to your real number. So this maybe a better option.

James D 2004
08-19-18, 10:29
I'll have to check it out. Google places a limit on the # of numbers you can link to your real number. So this maybe a better option.A few clarifications. You can get a Google Voice NUMBER for each email address, that is, unlimited. You need to link the GV number to a real number only once, like verification. You just need to buy a SIM starter kid compatible with your phone network or an unlocked phone. I did it recently for $5 each, ouch. In the past, it's almost free for like a dollar. It's a one-off. Google doesn't take away your GV number even if there is no phone linked to it. They only take it away for recycling if you don't use it for a year (They will warn you before recycling it.

I actually don't use the Google Voice App. With this app, you are actually using your real phone line, giving it another phone number, the GV number. The expected usage is one GV number one real number.

I actually use Google Hangout. It doesn't care about your phone number. It works on phone, tablets or PC's (as long as you have wifi or 4 G. You can put unlimited GV numbers on it and you get all the notifications and calls as if your phone has all the different phone lines. You can just switch the account with 2 taps to use the GV number associated with it, just like switching email accounts on Android.

The problem is, Google has already taken out all the carrier features in Hangout, no SMS, no voice call. It may be new regulation or the other carriers won't allow it. Google still have to make deals with other carriers. Google sell phones and their project-Fi is hosted by T-mobile and others.

But there is no problem when Google is the carrier. So Hangout still has SMS and voice calling on Project-Fi. There's no plan to discontinue those in Hangout. Fi isn't a bad plan. You pay $80 for unlimited everything, up to 15 G of 4 G data, slower data after that. The data charge is local in many countries. You only need a Google phone to activate the plan. After that the SIM works on any T-mobile phone, locked or unlocked. You also have 10 free data-only SIM that also works on any locked or unlocked T-mobile phone. You have a 10 phone group plan with 15 G shared.

The other option is VOIP apps. Callcentric has call and recently SMS for less than a few dollars a month.

But HO is pretty good on Android and iOS. You can have your personal number, business number, home number, regular number, hooker number, sugar number and craiglists number on the same phone with seamless notifications. It's free except for the one-off verification. Multiple lines on the same phone are there since the 2 G standard but no carrier ever supported it.

EdNewtonian
08-19-18, 18:29
James,

Thanks for the clarification. I should have been more clear. Google has limited the number of Google Voice numbers I can link to my real phone number. Guess I shouldn't be too greedy. I already have two hooker phones. One for real hookers and the other for long-term 'friendships' .

I like your idea of using Google Hangouts instead of Google Voice though.

A few clarifications. You can get a Google Voice NUMBER for each email address, that is, unlimited. You need to link the GV number to a real number only once, like verification. You just need to buy a SIM starter kid compatible with your phone network or an unlocked phone. I did it recently for $5 each, ouch. In the past, it's almost free for like a dollar. It's a one-off. Google doesn't take away your GV number even if there is no phone linked to it. They only take it away for recycling if you don't use it for a year (They will warn you before recycling it.

I actually don't use the Google Voice App. With this app, you are actually using your real phone line, giving it another phone number, the GV number. The expected usage is one GV number one real number.

I actually use Google Hangout. It doesn't care about your phone number. It works on phone, tablets or PC's (as long as you have wifi or 4 G. You can put unlimited GV numbers on it and you get all the notifications and calls as if your phone has all the different phone lines. You can just switch the account with 2 taps to use the GV number associated with it, just like switching email accounts on Android.

The problem is, Google has already taken out all the carrier features in Hangout, no SMS, no voice call. It may be new regulation or the other carriers won't allow it. Google still have to make deals with other carriers. Google sell phones and their project-Fi is hosted by T-mobile and others.

But there is no problem when Google is the carrier. So Hangout still has SMS and voice calling on Project-Fi. There's no plan to discontinue those in Hangout. Fi isn't a bad plan. You pay $80 for unlimited everything, up to 15 G of 4 G data, slower data after that. The data charge is local in many countries. You only need a Google phone to activate the plan. After that the SIM works on any T-mobile phone, locked or unlocked. You also have 10 free data-only SIM that also works on any locked or unlocked T-mobile phone. You have a 10 phone group plan with 15 G shared.

The other option is VOIP apps. Callcentric has call and recently SMS for less than a few dollars a month.

But HO is pretty good on Android and iOS. You can have your personal number, business number, home number, regular number, hooker number, sugar number and craiglists number on the same phone with seamless notifications. It's free except for the one-off verification. Multiple lines on the same phone are there since the 2 G standard but no carrier ever supported it.

FarFarAway
08-31-18, 15:44
Braelynn B.

IDK what real name she uses.

https://www.seeking.com/member/67502e13-cd4e-4f47-9aa9-a1bb6235be3e

I have M&Ged w / her once, she looks nice in pix, but is much less attractive in person. She sets up a new profile weekly it seems, but you can recognize the pix.

Blueeyecharm.

https://www.seeking.com/member/45d51bdd-5089-467e-bcdd-938495d2e1bf

GPS.

Full of love.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6ce55713-bc87-1644-574a-fbaf7f9d267c

Alluring photos, but can't sustain an arrangement. PM if you'd like.

FarFarAway
08-31-18, 15:52
Her profile is grvvneyess. I messaged a bunch w / her off the site, she seems to have a toddler, a *bunch* of guys all around her, I can never get her to cut to the chase. Time waster at least.

MrFurley
08-31-18, 23:46

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f96fffd-89f4-4d87-a285-55e52f6133a9Please pm her number and thanks.

FarFarAway
09-12-18, 14:09
So, I have been messaging w / this girl for some time and can't figure her out.

https://www.seeking.com/member/07e802ca-5726-4799-89d8-57669684ba3a

I haven't ever gotten her to M&G. Most recently I inquired if she had a SD yet, she replied she had mostly been doing per meet dates. WTF?! So, is she just bluster, or has she been seeing some of you guys?

Tipisil
09-12-18, 22:18

I haven't ever gotten her to M&G. Most recently I inquired if she had a SD yet, she replied she had mostly been doing per meet dates. WTF?! So, is she just bluster, or has she been seeing some of you guys?You could give me her info and ill take one for the team. Then come back here and report what it was like.

Mysterious1
09-12-18, 22:22
Has anyone here seen this little cutie.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3e6fe6ac-ae0c-4ba0-b1e0-6582d678b393

JohnRichard
09-18-18, 17:19
Has anyone here seen this little cutie.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3e6fe6ac-ae0c-4ba0-b1e0-6582d678b393Hello M. I messaged her, we exchanged cell numbers but she has not been able to make time for a meet. She is quite close to where I am, so would be a great opportunity. She does not seem highly motivated in this. Lmk if you make any progress.

JohnRichard
09-18-18, 17:20

I haven't ever gotten her to M&G. Most recently I inquired if she had a SD yet, she replied she had mostly been doing per meet dates. WTF?! So, is she just bluster, or has she been seeing some of you guys?Looks like she blocked me after couple of messages. No idea why.

Kokomo980
10-02-18, 12:13
Not going to post any names or links on here. The girls will just delete there accounts if we do. If you have any intel on girls that are DTF, PM me. I know of a few, and will share if you are willing to swap info.

MattStone6979
10-03-18, 01:47
Not going to post any names or links on here. The girls will just delete there accounts if we do. If you have any intel on girls that are DTF, PM me. I know of a few, and will share if you are willing to swap info.I'm down to sharing intel too. I collected numbers of some reasonable girls when I had a premium. PM me to swap info.

Mysterious1
10-06-18, 00:34
https://www.seeking.com/member/980092b3-7196-4d2f-87d6-27b110adb880

FarFarAway
10-06-18, 02:39
https://www.seeking.com/member/980092b3-7196-4d2f-87d6-27b110adb880I have not, but she is nice. Hemet is a long way out there. I don't even usually search so far away.

MattStone6979
10-07-18, 18:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/980092b3-7196-4d2f-87d6-27b110adb880I can't PM you sir. You quota is full.

SomeRandomGuy
11-17-18, 14:48
Was wondering if anyone could give some good advice on best way to message the girls on the site (conversation based or more to the point) and what types of photos worked best for you? What is the range for the area? Was thinking about doing a month on there to see how it goes, but figure a little info going in from others in the area might be helpful. Thanks.

SomeRandomGuy
12-01-18, 13:46
Joined SA the other day, will see how it goes. Anyone else on there who would want to discuss, PM me.

HapaBoy86
12-01-18, 22:24
Was wondering if anyone could give some good advice on best way to message the girls on the site (conversation based or more to the point) and what types of photos worked best for you? What is the range for the area? Was thinking about doing a month on there to see how it goes, but figure a little info going in from others in the area might be helpful. Thanks.Don't ask the good and sweet question on the Sa platform cause you'll get reported or kicked off. Ask the girl for email or use a text app and ask for the juicy details there.

SomeRandomGuy
12-01-18, 23:38
Don't ask the good and sweet question on the Sa platform cause you'll get reported or kicked off. Ask the girl for email or use a text app and ask for the juicy details there.Thanks. I have been doing just that.

FarFarAway
12-05-18, 15:18
https://www.seeking.com/member/5b69aebf-6885-2f55-371d-6588251bc2d4

I did several meets w / her, she looks young, but I think that's just her ethnicity. I get a vibe that she has a kid, or two, she is pretty submissive and responds well to anything / everything I did in that direction, but I also think she has GPS.

FarFarAway
01-03-19, 15:39
SweetSmilesAlot.

She advertises on a web site that has millions of members and she's UTR?

You see that right? It's behind a paywall but she's still advertising looking for johns.

A2

Captain Solo
01-25-19, 04:52
Saw some hot young girls in that site. Have to buy min $59 credit to message.

I tried seeking arrangement before. Wasted money an dlots of time, only found flabby women selling sex for high prices.

Any bro had any intelligence for Secret Benefits?

Tipisil
01-27-19, 15:16

I tried seeking arrangement before. Wasted money an dlots of time, only found flabby women selling sex for high prices.

Any bro had any intelligence for Secret Benefits?I've used seeking arrangement. Got a thi going with an 18 yesr old athletic black girl. 100 per meetup. The last few times it's been basically all night. She lives a bit far so I have to get her an Uber or pick her up myself. But worth it, BBBJ and cfs all night long.

Jack926
01-28-19, 14:21

Any bro had any intelligence for Secret Benefits?The hunt part is the fun part. I have met two girls in coffee shops and one for dinner. One hispanic, one white, one asian all lookers but asking for exaggerated amount of money and are all drama. I don't understand on what part of NO DRAMA they don't get: It is a waste of time.

Captain Solo
01-28-19, 16:56
Gentlemen,

I went to lunch and dinner witrh a few women, whites, Latinas, Asians, who showed nice pics in SA. In person, they all look far older, flabbier and higher mileage than their pics. Some are sick, addicted, desperate, foul smelling, but they all wanted to be wined, dined, wooed, sweetalked to with all the bullshit, like they think they are princesses. In fact they look, act and speak far worse than the cleaning women in my neighborhood. I made bullshit offers, $100-200 for one hour of sex, but they keep driving hard bargains for $300 or more. A few kept texting me afterward trying to book sessions but I was pissed off at the games they play and I would never pay to fuck those old, ugly women anyway.

I went to dinner with a nice, tall, pretty Jewish Russian teacher, mid 20's, who was having severe money and immgration problems. Her SA call sign was "Russian Spy. " I though nothing of it until she mentioned being deported back to Russia for some violations. LOL. I was going to help her with a good chunk of money but she had to leave quickly to return the car to her friends on top of other issues. So we never had time to do it, and I never could contact her again.

As far as I can see, SA women are low-class lying hos, trying to upsell their pussies, or worse yet ripping guys off for their stupid companies.

But Secret Benefits is showing some very nice, fresh young girls with fairly authentic profiles. I would pay premiums, and even help those girls, if their pics are accurate. But I don't want to waste time, playing stupid games with dumb, ugly women.

I am wondering if I should give it another try?

The hunt part is the fun part. I have met two girls in coffee shops and one for dinner. One hispanic, one white, one asian all lookers but asking for exaggerated amount of money and are all drama. I don't understand on what part of NO DRAMA they don't get: It is a waste of time.

I've used seeking arrangement. Got a thi going with an 18 yesr old athletic black girl. 100 per meetup. The last few times it's been basically all night. She lives a bit far so I have to get her an Uber or pick her up myself. But worth it, BBBJ and cfs all night long.

Tipisil
01-29-19, 01:13
Been seeing her as of late. We have an allowance situation of. 1 per meetup. Usually we go at it for about 4-5 hours. If it gets too late she will just sleep the night over. Gives an out of this world BBBJ but everything else is covered. Has a bunch of daddy issues and is 18 years old, going on 19.

Jack926
01-29-19, 15:10
Gentlemen,

As far as I can see, SA women are low-class lying hos, trying to upsell their pussies, or worse yet ripping guys off for their stupid companies.

But Secret Benefits is showing some very nice, fresh young girls with fairly authentic profiles. I would pay premiums, and even help those girls, if their pics are accurate. But I don't want to waste time, playing stupid games with dumb, ugly women.

I am wondering if I should give it another try?The statement of "SA women are low-class lying Wh***S, trying to up sell their pus**es, or worse yet ripping guys off for their stupid companies. " is very TRUE STATEMENT. They are trying to sell a $200 pu**y for $2,000. Anyway the Secret Benefits is filled with FLAKE and NO SHOWS but better QUALITY Pu**y. I will say that PRICES are ridiculous though. In case of mine, the chick wanted a Chanel purse, $7,000 retainer for her lawyer and $10,000 LOAN help to her friend. She was OK looking; 7. 5-8 in look and very cute way about how she was handling herself.

FarFarAway
01-29-19, 17:55
The statement of "SA women are low-class lying Wh***S, trying to up sell their pus**es, or worse yet ripping guys off for their stupid companies. " is very TRUE STATEMENT. They are trying to sell a $200 pu**y for $2,000. Anyway the Secret Benefits is filled with FLAKE and NO SHOWS but better QUALITY Pu**y. I will say that PRICES are ridiculous though. In case of mine, the chick wanted a Chanel purse, $7,000 retainer for her lawyer and $10,000 LOAN help to her friend. She was OK looking; 7. 5-8 in look and very cute way about how she was handling herself.Gee, sorry you've had such a bad time on the site. I haven't had that experience at all. I approach everyone there with respect. Some don't turn into anything, but c'est la vie. The SB site I haven't' been on, but I did have a month membership on Established Men. Quite a few of those were not actually in my area, or were looking for civvy dating. I still believe that SA is the best site w / the most girls and the most bang for your buck. A month on there can lead to dozens of phone #s that you can chase down for months.

Mankopako
01-29-19, 20:07
The statement of "SA women are low-class lying Wh***S, trying to up sell their pus**es, or worse yet ripping guys off for their stupid companies. " is very TRUE STATEMENT. They are trying to sell a $200 pu**y for $2,000. Anyway the Secret Benefits is filled with FLAKE and NO SHOWS but better QUALITY Pu**y. I will say that PRICES are ridiculous though. In case of mine, the chick wanted a Chanel purse, $7,000 retainer for her lawyer and $10,000 LOAN help to her friend. She was OK looking; 7. 5-8 in look and very cute way about how she was handling herself.She must have been smokin' some strong crack! LOL.

EdNewtonian
01-29-19, 22:30
Wow, your girl definitely trumps the girl I was talking to. I met mine off of a Craigslist post awhile ago. She first quoted me 200 per visit, but jacked it up to 1000 once she found out I had a girlfriend. Some moral compass bullshit. Anyways, I said no thanks and not to contact me unless we do it for 200.

Well, she contacts me a week later sending pussy-eating gifs and pics. I'm like cool, let's meet up, but that oral and the works needs to be included. She then throws a tantrum saying she's giving me a discount from 1000 to 200, that I should be grateful she's fcking me, and that its only for one-round with no oral, no kissing and only missionary.

Long story short, I blocked her. Too little time for drama.

The statement of "SA women are low-class lying Wh***S, trying to up sell their pus**es, or worse yet ripping guys off for their stupid companies. " is very TRUE STATEMENT. They are trying to sell a $200 pu**y for $2,000. Anyway the Secret Benefits is filled with FLAKE and NO SHOWS but better QUALITY Pu**y. I will say that PRICES are ridiculous though. In case of mine, the chick wanted a Chanel purse, $7,000 retainer for her lawyer and $10,000 LOAN help to her friend. She was OK looking; 7. 5-8 in look and very cute way about how she was handling herself.

Tipisil
01-30-19, 02:25
Wow, your girl definitely trumps the girl I was talking to. I met mine off of a Craigslist post awhile ago. She first quoted me 200 per visit, but jacked it up to 1000 once she found out I had a girlfriend. Some moral compass bullshit. Anyways, I said no thanks and not to contact me unless we do it for 200.

Well, she contacts me a week later sending pussy-eating gifs and pics. I'm like cool, let's meet up, but that oral and the works needs to be included. She then throws a tantrum saying she's giving me a discount from 1000 to 200, that I should be grateful she's fcking me, and that its only for one-round with no oral, no kissing and only missionary.

Long story short, I blocked her. Too little time for drama.With those many rules she should be paying you.

EdNewtonian
01-30-19, 14:13
Definitely should have!

With those many rules she should be paying you.

FarFarAway
01-30-19, 19:14

Long story short, I blocked her. Too little time for drama.Any girl who is messaging you before meeting and discussing a menu or time doesn't meet my definition of a SB. They are a UTR escort or a BP girl. After all, you did find her on CL. I feel free to report that type to SA, after they make some dumb statement in a message to that effect. There is a real need to keep these people off the site, there are already a few cases of crimes that were perpetrated by women from SA, and when they hit the papers, the site is always prominently mentioned. Crusading politicians (hypocrites who are likely banging their secretaries) love to go after 'public nuisances' of this type. The best way to keep seeking safe for the type of true sugarbabies many of us are looking for is to kick those types off.

Mankopako
01-30-19, 21:53
Definitely should have!Too many girls on SA with grandeur illusions. I personally skip the bitches that have nothing but vain pictures of themselves on IG.

Jack926
01-30-19, 23:59

Long story short, I blocked her. Too little time for drama.Mine was a MONSTER FUCK but she needed someone who can be with her all the time. I don't mind the extra money if I am left alone but when the nagging and whining and demands from her were NON STOP, it feels like a FUCKING SHACKLED MARRIAGE.

EdNewtonian
01-31-19, 13:20
As Charlie Sheen once said "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave!

Mine was a MONSTER FUCK but she needed someone who can be with her all the time. I don't mind the extra money if I am left alone but when the nagging and whining and demands from her were NON STOP, it feels like a FUCKING SHACKLED MARRIAGE.

Candyman1
01-31-19, 19:59
If you travel at all this site is excellent. In the last 18 months I've converted in Spain (dinner and drinks) for FS until 2 am, Mexico (nachos and tequila) and 80 USD plus Uber to and fro for 420 romp fest at hotel into wee hours. The best was a 25 why / o waitress who came to my house and partied and allowed bb cream pie and demanded CIM and then left at 3 am just asking for gas money! I flipped her $$ actually cause I was spent, drained and delirious. Have another meeting next week with new friend. Some duds along the way, no shows, GPS asking crazy money 5&6 and many pros in US. Even met a whacky girl who wants to do it at her parents house. The many pros and dead ends to sort through is challenging but so far a worthwhile venture. Especially outside US.

Captain Solo
02-02-19, 18:35
It starts showing ads in the International site. Every time you click on something, it opens up to pics of the girls, pretty annoying.

I would never waste time playing stupid games with these old, obese women, and get suckered in for high-priced, loose, rotten pussies. I prefer Tijuana with lots of hot young girls in bars and on streets, what you see and feel is what you get, quickly without bullshit and headache.

The statement of "SA women are low-class lying Wh***S, trying to up sell their pus**es, or worse yet ripping guys off for their stupid companies. " is very TRUE STATEMENT. They are trying to sell a $200 pu**y for $2,000. Anyway the Secret Benefits is filled with FLAKE and NO SHOWS but better QUALITY Pu**y. I will say that PRICES are ridiculous though. In case of mine, the chick wanted a Chanel purse, $7,000 retainer for her lawyer and $10,000 LOAN help to her friend. She was OK looking; 7. 5-8 in look and very cute way about how she was handling herself.

Jack926
02-05-19, 02:24
It starts showing ads in the International site. Every time you click on something, it opens up to pics of the girls, pretty annoying.

I would never waste time playing stupid games with these old, obese women, and get suckered in for high-priced, loose, rotten pussies. I prefer Tijuana with lots of hot young girls in bars and on streets, what you see and feel is what you get, quickly without bullshit and headache.Ya. Lots of NUT JOBS there. Every one that I have met have been sort of nutty and they think their vagina is golden or you have ATM in your wallet. I had three lunch dates and I wanted to leave in middle of all. One was very cute but she was talking to me like she was "Bella Hadid" or something like that. I finally had to put a cold water on her by asking her: "Yes. What makes you that you are all of that. I mean you are not Goddess or something like that but what did you have for breakfast that gives you this much confidence?" The look on her face was classic.

I just deactivated my account there-TOTAL WASTE of TIME.

EdNewtonian
02-05-19, 15:06
I always thought Secret Benefits was a scam. I signed up with two different accounts, and I swear I get the same messages from the same girls to both accounts. I bet they use bots as a form of advertising. Glad to see there are some real women on SB, even though they have GPS syndrome.

Ya. Lots of NUT JOBS there. Every one that I have met have been sort of nutty and they think their vagina is golden or you have ATM in your wallet. I had three lunch dates and I wanted to leave in middle of all. One was very cute but she was talking to me like she was "Bella Hadid" or something like that. I finally had to put a cold water on her by asking her: "Yes. What makes you that you are all of that. I mean you are not Goddess or something like that but what did you have for breakfast that gives you this much confidence?" The look on her face was classic.

I just deactivated my account there-TOTAL WASTE of TIME.

Danny2
02-05-19, 16:36
If you travel at all this site is excellent. In the last 18 months I've converted in Spain (dinner and drinks) for FS until 2 am, Mexico (nachos and tequila) and 80 USD plus Uber to and fro for 420 romp fest at hotel into wee hours. The best was a 25 why / o waitress who came to my house and partied and allowed bb cream pie and demanded CIM and then left at 3 am just asking for gas money! I flipped her $$ actually cause I was spent, drained and delirious. Have another meeting next week with new friend. Some duds along the way, no shows, GPS asking crazy money 5&6 and many pros in US. Even met a whacky girl who wants to do it at her parents house. The many pros and dead ends to sort through is challenging but so far a worthwhile venture. Especially outside US.I was just think the same thing LOL weeding out thru all the girls with GPS is a 9-5 LOL.

Mysterious1
02-11-19, 09:25
Met this girl (worth a try).

https://www.seeking.com/member/9dc9e1fd-bbd9-4c82-8437-23194dbaca23

Little freak that likes it rough.

Made her choke / gag on cock.

Spanked hard.

Choked while being fucked.

Even let me go raw.

Anyone that likes to dominate a girl.

This one's likes it or don't mind it.

TooLazy
02-11-19, 16:07

Spanked hard.

Even let me go raw.

This one's likes it or don't mind it.Is a seeking membership worth it?

BigBear818
02-11-19, 16:15

Spanked hard.

Even let me go raw.

This one's likes it or don't mind it.What's the final expenses for her services?

Mysterious1
02-12-19, 10:51
What's the final expenses for her services?$400 & her place.

City Slicker
02-12-19, 11:51
Is a seeking membership worth it?I've been on it for about 3 weeks and will not renew. It is really time consuming if you have nothing to do. Lots of meet & greet types before getting in the action. Or you will have a lot of pros demanding 300-500 prices. I've pretty given up the game and moving back to HX and here for info.

FarFarAway
02-14-19, 01:32
Vianka, asian.

SaltyDog
02-14-19, 09:05

Spanked hard.

Even let me go raw.

This one's likes it or don't mind it.Nice nice ass!

Mankopako
02-14-19, 20:36
$400 & her place.Man, that's too much money for someone with her looks!

Jl0991
02-21-19, 01:17
$400 & her place.Is that for an hour? Or several / the whole night? If that's the case I may have to take the plunge and get a membership.

NutritionFacts
02-21-19, 06:28
I used to be on SA, looking for SBs to do some mfms with.

NutritionFacts
02-21-19, 06:47
Test. I was testing to see how posting worked because I am new here. Anyone have any leads? I was looking for a sb to do mfm with. Anyone want to team up?

OcasianBoy
02-26-19, 04:16
https://www.seeking.com/member/9557bf08-afc8-4b0a-a33f-11c168c36d6d

Here's an Asian girl that is dtf. Just have to provide transportation for her.

OCDude1973
02-26-19, 17:00

Here's an Asian girl that is dtf. Just have to provide transportation for her.Info and pics? PM to me.

Blarharse
02-27-19, 23:27
Test. I was testing to see how posting worked because I am new here. Anyone have any leads? I was looking for a sb to do mfm with. Anyone want to team up?Can't you just team up with your CO?

City Slicker
02-28-19, 13:27
Test. I was testing to see how posting worked because I am new here. Anyone have any leads? I was looking for a sb to do mfm with. Anyone want to team up?Look in the OC (huntington beach) area. There was couple looking for a 3rd male to joine. She is hot but I wasnt into threesome so I passed.

Jake Diver
03-11-19, 14:49
You could give me her info and ill take one for the team. Then come back here and report what it was like.Anything? Sounds like she's looking to be an escort.

FarFarAway
03-15-19, 14:02
https://www.seeking.com/member/182345ee-457b-4178-862e-e5f5d562469b

She is a porn star. Not my thing, enjoy if you like.

OcasianBoy
03-15-19, 15:29
https://www.seeking.com/member/182345ee-457b-4178-862e-e5f5d562469b

She is a porn star. Not my thing, enjoy if you like.She kind of looks familiar but can't figure her porn name. Probably going to be expensive.

EdwinWhite
03-19-19, 21:19

Here's an Asian girl that is dtf. Just have to provide transportation for her.Would you mind sharing her digits with me on I'm since I no longer have subscription to SA? I would reciprocate with my trusted sources out in OC area.

Omfgitzjin
03-21-19, 17:25
Don't do it. Trust me. Went to her place to pick her up. Rolled down my window and her face was BUSTED. Plus she was about 20 lbs overweight, pudgy belly. It was no wonder why all her SA photos has the filters on them.

Said "sorry no thanks" and drove off.

Would you mind sharing her digits with me on I'm since I no longer have subscription to SA? I would reciprocate with my trusted sources out in OC area.

Blarharse
03-23-19, 04:43

Here's an Asian girl that is dtf. Just have to provide transportation for her.I talked to this chick. She's a pro and wants $500 ppm.

Citrus1999
04-02-19, 17:06
I talked to this chick. She's a pro and wants $500 ppm.She's TOTALLY negotiable. I offered 200 PPM and she gladly accepted, but I was short on time and requested car date and she gladly accepted 100 for that. Like another poster said tho face was jacked. Nice titties and oral skills though.

MidnightDabber
04-02-19, 21:37
Any recommendations ore leads for an asian college sb? I can't see SA.

Tipisil
04-03-19, 02:06
Any recommendations ore leads for an asian college sb? I can't see SA.Get ready to pay a lot of money.

OcasianBoy
04-03-19, 21:25
https://www.seeking.com/member/fc71c0ff-99bd-43ca-bc37-218eadfa9fd9

This girl is pretty hot and says she's open to almost anything. Anyone seen her before?

FarFarAway
04-04-19, 16:16

This girl is pretty hot and says she's open to almost anything. Anyone seen her before?I noticed her too, she's been on the site a year, but not lately. I'd guess she's a UTR, you can have her if you pay. I don't know sometimes how to handle profiles w / many photos.

TrumpEagle75
04-07-19, 05:14
I talked to this chick. She's a pro and wants $500 ppm.Wow I am interested in checking her out soon.

MidnightDabber
04-09-19, 23:12
To meet up with my SBs, somewhere quiet in OC, anyone interested? You can see your sb there too. We can coordinate LOL.

FarFarAway
04-17-19, 11:00
This girl gets a new profile about every week, so I can't provide a link. Anyway, her 'about me' always says about the same thing, that she has an upscale upbringing. A couple of years back, I M&G her, she's thick in ways her profile / pics do not reveal, there were fits and starts about the meetup, and once we were in a restaurant together, I just wanted to get the heck out of there, she's weird.

Hookers N Blow
04-23-19, 18:04
To meet up with my SBs, somewhere quiet in OC, anyone interested? You can see your sb there too. We can coordinate LOL.Hey man, I found this dude on Craigslist, he rents his 5 bedroom house out (just one room in it) for a day at a time for $75 cash. Hes right by Yorba Linda. Place has a pool and he is super cool. Want his info?

Jack926
05-01-19, 19:06

This girl is pretty hot and says she's open to almost anything. Anyone seen her before?

Damn!!! I know this one personally (what a fucking small world). :-) I always sensed that she is a PLAYER. LOL. I will hit her up in next gathering that I see her.

FarFarAway
05-16-19, 13:52
https://www.seeking.com/member/1c7117fa-4c1c-44a8-bcba-2257a5de384a

GPS. Or even platinum.

Jake Diver
05-21-19, 17:24

This girl is pretty hot and says she's open to almost anything. Anyone seen her before?Do you have her digits? Don't want to fork over 80 bills to contact these girls.

Gogreen
05-22-19, 03:38
Alohagirl.

Anyone got intel on this girl? Seems she alternates between listing in Honolulu and Irvine. Messages sporadically. But haven't been able to meet her. Is she worth the chase? Thanks in advance.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ffe...f-6068b7f59adc

SamPaul89
06-14-19, 20:56
Any new good leads in OC area?

I am looking for a submissive SB and would like to sugar around $$.

I am not sure what the range is yet, how much do you guys shell out?

OCDude1973
06-23-19, 21:14
Can you pm me number and attached a pic to the posting?

The link does not work to see.

Do you have her digits? Don't want to fork over 80 bills to contact these girls.

MongerMAold
06-25-19, 21:28
Has any one tried wishper to meet any one in OC, Why do they keep asking for gift cards and they will come to pick you from the store you buy the card, sounds like a scam.

Tipisil
06-26-19, 10:29
Has any one tried wishper to meet any one in OC, Why do they keep asking for gift cards and they will come to pick you from the store you buy the card, sounds like a scam.I'm a heavy whisper user. A few years back you could get a new girl every few days. Lately it's tons of scammers. However, if you keep at it you can get gems. Recently I got a 19 year old black college student, a 21 year old college student, and tons of moms. So many moms.

TWill182
06-26-19, 11:49
I'm a heavy whisper user. A few years back you could get a new girl every few days. Lately it's tons of scammers. However, if you keep at it you can get gems. Recently I got a 19 year old black college student, a 21 year old college student, and tons of moms. So many moms.I tried whisper for two month and no hits, am I missing something?

Jake Diver
06-26-19, 13:18
I'm a heavy whisper user. A few years back you could get a new girl every few days. Lately it's tons of scammers. However, if you keep at it you can get gems. Recently I got a 19 year old black college student, a 21 year old college student, and tons of moms. So many moms.How do you find these ladies on Whisper?

Jake Diver
06-26-19, 13:20
Can you pm me number and attached a pic to the posting?

The link does not work to see.Can you pm me number.

That's what I asked in my post. As for pics, you can access them by signing into SA. You can create your own free profile.

AsianPussy
07-01-19, 11:39
Is SA.com the place to go? If anyone here is a regular user and you want to PM me some tips, I'd appreciate it.

BoulderBoy
07-07-19, 12:01
Do you have her digits? Don't want to fork over 80 bills to contact these girls.Same. I'm a member only in the sense that I can lurk but not communicate with anyone. Can you ask her if you can share her #?

AsianPussy
07-08-19, 05:38
I met a pretty cute girl in Aliso viejo today. She's looking for anything, but has an immediate need for cash and will do some PPM if anyone is interested in a cute 24 yo white girl.

She'll do a long term SD thing if anyone wants that, but I suspect on this forum you're all looking for cheap PPM.

AsianPussy
07-08-19, 14:23
I met a pretty cute girl in Aliso viejo today. She's looking for anything, but has an immediate need for cash and will do some PPM if anyone is interested in a cute 24 yo white girl.

She'll do a long term SD thing if anyone wants that, but I suspect on this forum you're all looking for cheap PPM.I've sent her profile to a few people, can someone clarify if you can message someone from a free account? I think you can, no?

NeverBoring
07-08-19, 16:40
I've sent her profile to a few people, can someone clarify if you can message someone from a free account? I think you can, no?What's PPM mean?

Jake Diver
07-08-19, 17:11
I've sent her profile to a few people, can someone clarify if you can message someone from a free account? I think you can, no?Don't think you can. I've tried and it tells me I have to purchase membership. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Avash88
07-08-19, 18:55
When you join and upload a pic it lets you send 10 free messages, but after a few minutes your original message turns into a generic message are you interested in a arrangement, Thats why for those 10 messages I used to send active members online my number only worked 2 twice in my lifetime of sending free messages.

Don't think you can. I've tried and it tells me I have to purchase membership. Let me know if I'm wrong.

AsianPussy
07-08-19, 19:58
When you join and upload a pic it lets you send 10 free messages, but after a few minutes your original message turns into a generic message are you interested in a arrangement, Thats why for those 10 messages I used to send active members online my number only worked 2 twice in my lifetime of sending free messages.OK, thanks for clarifying, she gave me her number so I sent it to anyone that PMed me.

Guys, this is a sweet girl in a tough spot, she needs cash today and she's desperate. I have her a little extra to get her closer, she probably just needs one more SD or one generous dude to advance her some so she can make the rent.

She's worth it.

WoohooSoCal
07-09-19, 11:40
What's PPM mean?Pay Per Meet.

Jake Diver
07-10-19, 07:32
OK, thanks for clarifying, she gave me her number so I sent it to anyone that PMed me.

Guys, this is a sweet girl in a tough spot, she needs cash today and she's desperate. I have her a little extra to get her closer, she probably just needs one more SD or one generous dude to advance her some so she can make the rent.

She's worth it.I PM'd you for her number but didn't get a response.

Hal1957
07-10-19, 07:53
SA has made some programming changes recently, but in the past the 10 free messages would go through as long as you don't put any contact information in the message. SA sifts through the messages and "converts" any messages they feel contain contact information.

I changed IDs several times using the free messages and browsing profiles to generate messages from girls, then using the quirk in the message center to read without subscribing. Got dozens of contacts that way without paying, but those days may be over.

Try this. Create a new email address, then use the root of the email address to create a new SA profile. I've noticed the girls often do that. Search their profile name and you'll often find the same profile name on other social media.

When you join and upload a pic it lets you send 10 free messages, but after a few minutes your original message turns into a generic message are you interested in a arrangement, Thats why for those 10 messages I used to send active members online my number only worked 2 twice in my lifetime of sending free messages.

PaperTiger24
07-10-19, 14:55
OK, thanks for clarifying, she gave me her number so I sent it to anyone that PMed me.

She's worth it.PM sent I'm available today.

AsianPussy
07-20-19, 00:05
I'm curious, did anyone actually meet that girl? She said she was hard up for rent money, but I wonder now if that was BS.

If you talked to her or met her, pm me.

If you PMed me for her info and I didn't send it, I'm waiting for more confirmation she's not full of shit.

Reeinaa
07-20-19, 06:08
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Jake Diver
07-20-19, 19:39
I'm curious, did anyone actually meet that girl? She said she was hard up for rent money, but I wonder now if that was BS.

If you PMed me for her info and I didn't send it, I'm waiting for more confirmation she's not full of shit.I PM'd you a couple times but you never gave me her digits. Sending another PM now.

Jake Diver
07-20-19, 19:41

If you PMed me for her info and I didn't send it, I'm waiting for more confirmation she's not full of shit."AsianPussy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. ".

AsianPussy
07-30-19, 09:21
"AsianPussy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. ".I've fixed this finally.

Jake Diver
07-30-19, 15:53
I've fixed this finally.Can you DM me that girl's info?

AsianPussy
07-31-19, 14:22
Can you DM me that girl's info?See my message below, I sent her info to 25 plus dudes, did any of you actually talk to her or meet (fuck) her?

AsianPussy
07-31-19, 21:08
Ok, here is the deal, amber is at:

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/48300887-3613-4eee-97a3-79223eda1253

If you arent on sa, PM me and I'll give you her number. But, before you do that, she's decided she doesn't want to be a ho. Her words. She kinda got mad at me because I.

So if you want to befriend a cute white girl and you might want to help her financially I'll give you her info. She says she's ok with sex, but she doesn't want money for sex on the first date, she's looking for someone she can connect with first.

OcasianBoy
07-31-19, 21:17

If you arent on sa, PM me and I'll give you her number. But, before you do that, she's decided she doesn't want to be a ho. Her words. She kinda got mad at me because I.

So if you want to befriend a cute white girl and you might want to help her financially I'll give you her info. She says she's ok with sex, but she doesn't want money for sex on the first date, she's looking for someone she can connect with first.That link isn't her profile. I'll befriend her and help her out if she's worth it.

Jake Diver
07-31-19, 22:18
See my message below, I sent her info to 25 plus dudes, did any of you actually talk to her or meet (fuck) her?Did not get any DM from you. And the link you provided is to your inbox.

Can you give me her number and profile link. I'll definitely reach out if she's my type.

AsianPussy
07-31-19, 23:57

So if you want to befriend a cute white girl and you might want to help her financially I'll give you her info. She says she's ok with sex, but she doesn't want money for sex on the first date, she's looking for someone she can connect with first.Damnit, I'm dumb.

https://www.seeking.com/member/06e41fce-cd09-44b0-805a-5d53036c8637

TranzorZ
08-02-19, 12:05
Did not get any DM from you. And the link you provided is to your inbox.

Can you give me her number and profile link. I'll definitely reach out if she's my type.Add me to the list of no DM reply. Thanks in advance.

Jake Diver
08-03-19, 03:28
Damnit, I'm dumb.

https://www.seeking.com/member/06e41fce-cd09-44b0-805a-5d53036c8637I've asked by post and by DMs for the girl's number but never got it. Anyone actually got the number from AsianPussy? He claimed to have sent to to 25+ dudes. If anyone has it, send it to me by DM.

AsianPussy
08-03-19, 19:16
I've asked by post and by DMs for the girl's number but never got it. Anyone actually got the number from AsianPussy? He claimed to have sent to to 25+ dudes. If anyone has it, send it to me by DM.I stopped sending it out because she got a little mad and declared that she wasn't a ho. So my original post isn't correct, she isn't looking for a PPM anymore.

If you'd be open to something longer term, I'll give you her info. She's pretty cute.

Jake Diver
08-04-19, 16:05
I stopped sending it out because she got a little mad and declared that she wasn't a ho. So my original post isn't correct, she isn't looking for a PPM anymore.

If you'd be open to something longer term, I'll give you her info. She's pretty cute.I'm open, but I still need her digits.

FarFarAway
08-05-19, 14:59
On SA, Tallblonde4 U, but she could change that username, right? She's 6', currently says 26 YO. Don't bother.

WowU812
08-16-19, 17:08
I'm open, but I still need her digits.We have been texting. Doesn't want to meet. Always a sob story about an emergency and needing money now, but then will meet later.

PussyPumper
08-16-19, 20:57
We have been texting. Doesn't want to meet. Always a sob story about an emergency and needing money now, but then will meet later.Can't believe how much attention and response this obvious scammer got here.

AsianPussy
08-19-19, 20:13
Can't believe how much attention and response this obvious scammer got here.For sure, it took me a while to realize how full of shit she was. It was only when I ran into a few others that also had the exact same story I was like "oh shit, this is BS".

This is why I stopped giving out her number as soon as I suspected.

She was texting me for hours and she did seem really nice, but I guess it was all an act.

Whatever, live and learn. Now I know if they are desperate, block and move on.

IrishGuy1977
08-21-19, 01:34
I have been traveling to Seattle for work for the last year and a half. I have had lots of success on SA. Of course it is the numbers game. Send 20 messages get 3 responses and meet a SB and hook up. Work now has me down your way. I look forward to learning the ropes from you all. Interested in learning allowance averages. Seattle was 300 to 500 PPM and climbing by a growing economy and an influx of socially awkward tech folks with too much money.

AsianPussy
09-16-19, 13:54
Man the scammers on SA are out of hand. Last week I was outright robbed by this girl on sa named voluptuousVeronica, watchout for her, the pictures are 10+ years old and she didn't age well.

She showed up to a hotel and literally snuck out with the cash. I should have known something was up because she refused to take her shoes off.

If anyone else is a SA member here, PM me if you want to compare notes about scammers.

FarFarAway
09-16-19, 14:17
Man the scammers on SA are out of hand. Last week I was outright robbed by this girl on sa named voluptuousVeronica, watchout for her, the pictures are 10+ years old and she didn't age well.

She showed up to a hotel and literally snuck out with the cash. I should have known something was up because she refused to take her shoes off.

If anyone else is a SA member here, PM me if you want to compare notes about scammers.OK, I viewed her profile. Did you report her to SA? FFA.

AsianPussy
09-16-19, 17:16
OK, I viewed her profile. Did you report her to SA? FFA.I did and they emailed me asking for proof.

AsianPussy
09-22-19, 20:12
I'm thinking we should compare notes.

DogTown997
09-22-19, 21:19

If anyone else is a SA member here, PM me if you want to compare notes about scammers.Had the same experience different girl though & she snuck out the door with the cash, but she was a 10 I'd of paid $ for a real session, I reported her & her profile was taken down.

AsianPussy
09-23-19, 08:53
Had the same experience different girl though & she snuck out the door with the cash, but she was a 10 I'd of paid $ for a real session, I reported her & her profile was taken down.Lately I just see a lot of girls that clearly arent real. I had one that chatted all night with me, super sexual, and when I asked for a picture holding a card with my name, she blocked me and admitted that I caught her. So now I ask everyone for a picture and about half go away at that point.

LookslikeLE
09-27-19, 19:54
Just decided to take the plunge on SA. Any recommendations or cautions would be appreciated.

DickensCider
09-27-19, 21:13
Lately I just see a lot of girls that clearly arent real. I had one that chatted all night with me, super sexual, and when I asked for a picture holding a card with my name, she blocked me and admitted that I caught her. So now I ask everyone for a picture and about half go away at that point.What was the scammers profile? Want to make sure no one else is duped.

Captain Solo
09-28-19, 08:17
I met a few good and a few bad ones. Most look far worse than the pics they post.

A few frumpy women tried to sell sex for high prices. I would not fuck them for free.

College girls who wanted $100 an hour to meet and talk.

A young girl who wanted a 2-year contract $10,000 a month for meeting 2 hours a week etc.

A lot of profiles were taken down after a year or so. Their numbers seem to be sold to hookers who text me again and again for dates.

To me SA is not worth the time and money. Once or twice a week, I would car pool to Tijuana to party and have fun with young, pretty girls. Tijuana is only 90-minute drive from OC. I go with a couple professional, managerial types. We have fun and watch each other's backs.

AsianPussy
09-30-19, 03:12
What was the scammers profile? Want to make sure no one else is duped.Once she blocked me the profile just shows up as "sugarbaby" and I don't remember the name.

But I have her fake phone number if you want. 8-.

LookslikeLE
09-30-19, 11:53
Lately I just see a lot of girls that clearly arent real. I had one that chatted all night with me, super sexual, and when I asked for a picture holding a card with my name, she blocked me and admitted that I caught her. So now I ask everyone for a picture and about half go away at that point.Great idea, I now have a couple pics of girls holding up my name. Hope to not find out they are expert photoshop users.

UltraCreamy
09-30-19, 14:01
Great idea, I now have a couple pics of girls holding up my name. Hope to not find out they are expert photoshop users.Get them to put a finger through your name but with your name still visible.

That's a lot harder to photoshop. Even some pros can't pull that off.

OcasianBoy
10-01-19, 21:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/4d152ce7-3441-4b46-ae83-772ceb52cf40

Any of you big boys want to try thee 2 hotties?

DogTown997
10-02-19, 23:49

Any of you big boys want to try thee 2 hotties?Dm sent we'll see what they say.

LookslikeLE
10-03-19, 11:01
Dm sent we'll see what they say.Love to hear how that goes. Looks TGTBT or one of those wanting 10 k / month.

DogTown997
10-03-19, 22:30
Love to hear how that goes. Looks TGTBT or one of those wanting 10 k / month.Told me nothing intimate oh well next!!

AsianPussy
10-07-19, 02:34
Told me nothing intimate oh well next!!I've had a few of those and its pretty funnny how much they want to just meet for lunch.

PhilMurray
10-08-19, 02:18

Any of you big boys want to try thee 2 hotties?I doubt it is a real ad. They both have a few 100 k on Instagram and the blonde is a working swimsuit model.

Even if so they already have guys taking them to the Amalfi coast, and post several selfies on big yachts.

AsianPussy
11-18-19, 13:39
I'm seeing a pretty cute, and very busty Vietnamese girl this week. I already have a FT SB, but if anyone wants a steady thing with a super cute girl, PM me. She's not cheap, but she's worth it. She's super sweet and I wish I could see her weekly so I'm happy to help her find someone else.

Jake Diver
11-28-19, 15:51
I'm seeing a pretty cute, and very busty Vietnamese girl this week. I already have a FT SB, but if anyone wants a steady thing with a super cute girl, PM me. She's not cheap, but she's worth it. She's super sweet and I wish I could see her weekly so I'm happy to help her find someone else.Dude. I sent you PM but never heard back. Same with another girl a while ago. What's up with that?

AerialPenguin
12-01-19, 18:53
I travel for work and have two sugar babies I see in Omaha and NYC, both blonde and mid 20's in age. The Omaha girl is a seasoned sugar baby but will not ask for a ridiculous amount. The NYC girl, is super cute but is a bit more expensive. Please travel in these two cities so you're not wasting their time. In return, looking for a sugar baby here in SoCal or Denver / Seattle areas.

I got their OK to share their number plus pics for serious members only.

OcasianBoy
12-03-19, 10:22
https://www.seeking.com/member/233df19f-3848-4b82-8d11-16dd0f6ba30d

This girl looks pretty hot. Has anybody seen her on here?

Pinche Gringo
12-08-19, 19:03
Here is one from Cal State Fullerton who contact me who wants $13,500. 00 per year to pay for her tuition. PM me if you really want to try.

EasyOC
12-09-19, 01:28
Here is one from Cal State Fullerton who contact me who wants $13,500. 00 per year to pay for her tuition. PM me if you really want to try.A buddy of mine was asked by a provider at an MP for $10 k a month for a few months so she could transition to being his GF. She gave him some real sob story about her how her ex cheated on her, so she got divorced. When I found out that he was actually considering helping her, I stepped in because I didn't realize he had a serious blind spot with women and they could sense it. I told him he was being played in an attempt to prey on his emotions and kindness. He finally came to his senses. Be careful out there.

PaperTiger24
12-10-19, 19:32
Found a local college student that needs help with her tuition. Reasonable rate for a BJ. Not sure about any more but you're open to ask. Active and participating senior members PM me if you're interested.

Dash
12-10-19, 20:01
Here is one from Cal State Fullerton who contact me who wants $13,500. 00 per year to pay for her tuition. PM me if you really want to try.She has unrealistic expectations of course.

I'm lurking from Northern California, but I was living in S. Florida for 5 years. I found a sugar baby free style (22, hot, $100) and my friend found a girl free style working at a fast food place.

He told me he just got a BBBJCIM from her last night in his car for $20. He has screwed her for $40.

I think the girls who have lower expectations are great; they are not likely in college or maybe not even on seeking either.

I'm in a college down so I will try Seeking next year.

OcasianBoy
12-11-19, 16:52
https://www.seeking.com/member/094f7c97-88b2-419a-9696-2769fac863d8

This girl wants at least 6 k a month to be your arm candy.

Captain Solo
12-11-19, 17:15
Some of these OC sugar babies are just ridiculous. They really think they have the golden pussies worth multiple $6 K a month. But when you meet her in person, she may turn out an ugly, rumpy, pear-shaped bear. Won't be long when they start working for some violent pimps who rent them out for $20 pops.

For $6,000 a month, you can do 100 girls in HK, hotter, sweeter, prettier with loving attitudes.

https://www.seeking.com/member/094f7c97-88b2-419a-9696-2769fac863d8

This girl wants at least 6 k a month to be your arm candy.

OcasianBoy
12-12-19, 23:06
https://www.seeking.com/member/162b0d0c-184c-4e0e-8852-5e03002b7df8

This girl says she's down for anything but ask for some money upfront. I passed.

OcasianBoy
12-12-19, 23:49
https://www.seeking.com/member/e7daeb06-7a1e-4b62-8908-13b4d0c9d475

Says she is a pornstar. Anyone recognize her?

Jake Diver
12-13-19, 11:40

Says she is a pornstar. Anyone recognize her?I'll take her out for a spin if anyone has her digits.

HowdyDoody32
12-14-19, 05:17

Says she is a pornstar. Anyone recognize her?I think that's ashley red. If you go to her twitter and check her vids you can find that white door behind her LOL!

StevenWalker
01-02-20, 04:26
Do you guys have real profiles with your picture on SA?Can I just use a blank profile and ask girl's their rates?Will they respond?

FarFarAway
01-02-20, 15:06
Do you guys have real profiles with your picture on SA?Can I just use a blank profile and ask girl's their rates?Will they respond?You should spend a good couple of days reading the backfile of this thread, and the Richmond VA sugar thread (both the current and the archive). No is the answer to all your questions. If you message on SA about $, you'll get banned, IK people it has happened to, and you'll lose your $ for the month's membership, plus you'll have trouble getting back on the site w / any of the same info (email, phone, credit card, etc.).

TheReal Truth
01-07-20, 15:18
Is seeking the best site for hooking up with civis? I have AM and I'm almost out of credits so wondering if seeking has a better ratio.

LukeUp25
01-08-20, 03:47
Will be in the OC. It would be nice to get something short term going. Any tips on getting OC sugar baby that's worthwhile?

Some of these OC sugar babies are just ridiculous. They really think they have the golden pussies worth multiple $6 K a month. But when you meet her in person, she may turn out an ugly, rumpy, pear-shaped bear. Won't be long when they start working for some violent pimps who rent them out for $20 pops.

For $6,000 a month, you can do 100 girls in HK, hotter, sweeter, prettier with loving attitudes.

LukeUp25
01-08-20, 23:17
I've been browsing. Spotted a few potential girls. Too many ridiculous rates, non-negotiable. One asked for $1,500 for a weekend. Maybe I'm yet to luck out.

FarFarAway
01-11-20, 01:52
I've been browsing. Spotted a few potential girls. Too many ridiculous rates, non-negotiable. One asked for $1,500 for a weekend. Maybe I'm yet to luck out.Newbies really need to spend a lot of time reading all the sugar threads for pointers, particularly Richmond, VA and the archive of all the best past posts. You should not be negotiating rates by text, you're going to get her 'escort' price. You definitely should not be negotiating them on SA, you can get banned, I know people it has happened to. Best is face to face. Everyone gets shy about asking for things directly, and she might just find you a little attractive and they you get the discount.

LukeUp25
01-13-20, 21:59
Had a feeling I was doing it all wrong. Thanks for the heads up.

I have a meetup lined up already, guess we'll see how that goes. We didn't talk payment so I had a good feeling about it. From other text exchanges though, feels like the girls sense my inexperience, and thus feel like I'd be a waste of time or I'm trying to rip them off.

I'll definitely browse through the Richmond thread, meanwhile any tips for a first meetup?

Newbies really need to spend a lot of time reading all the sugar threads for pointers, particularly Richmond, VA and the archive of all the best past posts. You should not be negotiating rates by text, you're going to get her 'escort' price. You definitely should not be negotiating them on SA, you can get banned, I know people it has happened to. Best is face to face. Everyone gets shy about asking for things directly, and she might just find you a little attractive and they you get the discount.

FarFarAway
01-14-20, 02:59
Had a feeling I was doing it all wrong. Thanks for the heads up.

I have a meetup lined up already, guess we'll see how that goes. We didn't talk payment so I had a good feeling about it. From other text exchanges though, feels like the girls sense my inexperience, and thus feel like I'd be a waste of time or I'm trying to rip them off.

I'll definitely browse through the Richmond thread, meanwhile any tips for a first meetup?Be nice. Act like it's a first date w / a civi. This puts you ahead of 90% of the guys messaging her on SA.

I had my second date w / a quite beautiful 30-something girl today, half euro, half south american. She's a very nice person, a yoga teacher who doesn't want a full-time job, hence her interest in sugaring. I ubered her to the first two meets, figured she was cool w / me so I offered to drive her home today. In an apartment parking garage we began to negotiate.

She had said she far prefers oral, so I was going to offer a first meet as 'oral only' for 3. But, as I *always* do, I first asked her what sort of allowance she needed. Not 'wanted'. She started at 10! I was brought up short. I have a standard patter I use in such instances, that there might be some girls who get that, and of course she's just so wonderful she might, but then again, guys who can provide that are unicorns. And that wasn't something I could do. We were so far apart, I figure that was the end of it, and I just wanted to get her out of my car and go to work. She didn't go, because she obviously needs the $. She next drops to 6, and I basically said, no, that would be more than I have ever done, that 5 was my top ever, and that there are plenty of guys out there who might throw out a big number to impress, but they just want to see her once. On the other hand, I am looking for an ongoing, exclusive gig, and that 4 was all I could afford if we were say seeing each other 3 times per month. That's my experience of the frequency that results from intended weekly meetings, at the least b / c of her monthly. Anyway, she came back to me that 4. 5 would be OK. She also made it clear she wanted to get an agreement w / me b / c she trusted me. I tested that and asked her to kiss me. She did w / o hesitation, it was pretty nice. Given I am twice her age, I think this is a good check on how serious a chick is. I then thought about it a bit, and agreed to her 4. 5. I can afford it, with a little difficulty, but she's super nice and super pretty, and it'll be exclusive. Of course, she has to be good in the sack, I'll find out Thursday.

FFA.

Mintzpo
01-16-20, 09:05
Found a local college student that needs help with her tuition. Reasonable rate for a BJ. Not sure about any more but you're open to ask. Active and participating senior members PM me if you're interested.Can you PM me details? I want to help her.

LukeUp25
01-17-20, 03:56
Your pointers were well received.

As I mentioned I had one date lined up for Tuesday, with this sweet 24 y / o girl with legs that go on forever. She said she's originally from Russia but has been here for some time. Seemed a little, what you all call UTR (she led the negotiation like a boss) which I was willing to ignore because I quite enjoyed her clever humor. She was okay with almost everything I wanted us to do, with anal being top of the list. We negotiated for 850 every time I was in town (4 or 5 times a month) which works for me. And that's what I want, something stable.

I'm in Asia right now, trying out this other website a friend recommended for here. Lots of girls from the USA In the USA Too.

Is someone willing to help me experiment? https://sugarbook.com/.

Be nice. Act like it's a first date w / a civi. This puts you ahead of 90% of the guys messaging her on SA.

I had my second date w / a quite beautiful 30-something girl today, half euro, half south american. She's a very nice person, a yoga teacher who doesn't want a full-time job, hence her interest in sugaring. I ubered her to the first two meets, figured she was cool w / me so I offered to drive her home today. In an apartment parking garage we began to negotiate.

She had said she far prefers oral, so I was going to offer a first meet as 'oral only' for 3. But, as I *always* do, I first asked her what sort of allowance she needed. Not 'wanted'. She started at 10! I was brought up short. I have a standard patter I use in such instances, that there might be some girls who get that, and of course she's just so wonderful she might, but then again, guys who can provide that are unicorns. And that wasn't something I could do. We were so far apart, I figure that was the end of it, and I just wanted to get her out of my car and go to work. She didn't go, because she obviously needs the $. She next drops to 6, and I basically said, no, that would be more than I have ever done, that 5 was my top ever, and that there are plenty of guys out there who might throw out a big number to impress, but they just want to see her once. On the other hand, I am looking for an ongoing, exclusive gig, and that 4 was all I could afford if we were say seeing each other 3 times per month. That's my experience of the frequency that results from intended weekly meetings, at the least b / c of her monthly. Anyway, she came back to me that 4. 5 would be OK. She also made it clear she wanted to get an agreement w / me b / c she trusted me. I tested that and asked her to kiss me..

FarFarAway
01-17-20, 19:35
Your pointers were well received.

As I mentioned I had one date lined up for Tuesday, with this sweet 24 y / o girl with legs that go on forever. She said she's originally from Russia but has been here for some time. Seemed a little, what you all call UTR (she led the negotiation like a boss) which I was willing to ignore because I quite enjoyed her clever humor. She was okay with almost everything I wanted us to do, with anal being top of the list. We negotiated for 850 every time I was in town (4 or 5 times a month) which works for me. And that's what I want, something stable.

I'm in Asia right now, trying out this other website a friend recommended for here. Lots of girls from the USA In the USA Too.

Is someone willing to help me experiment? https://sugarbook.com/.Glad to hear it. The Russian girls have a reputation for being somewhat mercenary, I have had one SB who was smoking hot and great in the sack, but she definitely counted every dollar.

I'll look into sugarbook.

My 1st date was a bust, I show up and we're half way into it and then she tells me she's got her period. She's a little naive about the sugar process, but common sense would seem to be deficiient. I just got off the phone w / her, read her the riot act. Put out or get out.

PaperTiger24
01-29-20, 20:03
College girl that I wrote about a few posts down below is coming back to the OC for her spring semester next week. HMU if you're interested.

James D 2004
01-30-20, 00:04
College girl that I wrote about a few posts down below is coming back to the OC for her spring semester next week. HMU if you're interested.Did she post any pictures?

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-30-20, 12:31
That escort on the side and low volume and of course one high volume full time escort. Anyways because I do threesomes and ya Gangbangs creampies disease and drug free a must for the past 3 years plus with a select few guys as looking for more ongoing regulars to join in. No games and no drama just friendship and good sex. No time for nonsense due to life outside of this. Must talk and meet phone and in person. Main lady looks like Julie cash and Dani banks. Not on here much so please leave faster contact and I am discreet.

Cali Kilo
01-30-20, 14:24
College girl that I wrote about a few posts down below is coming back to the OC for her spring semester next week. HMU if you're interested.I sent you a DM after your first post and never heard back. LOL Needless to say I just sent you a follow up.

Ck-.

City Slicker
01-31-20, 00:14
College girl that I wrote about a few posts down below is coming back to the OC for her spring semester next week. HMU if you're interested.I am on SA but currently have not renewed. Please forward her number and I will definitely treat her right! Looks like your inbox is filled up with her # requests!

Thanks in advance.

Cityslicker.

FarFarAway
02-01-20, 11:10
There's a girl whose profile I see almost whenever I get onto SA, which is rare. The profile name is PinkyPie. , with some other things added. She's a young hispanic spinner. I saw her once, had a great time at a good value. We didn't agree on a couple of details, and she stopped responding to my texts. However, other guys might have no issues w / her, so I recommend her.

MidnightDabber
02-01-20, 20:28
Anyone got any OC local tips or leads? Looking for a kinky low vol chick.

NeedaBBBJCIM
02-06-20, 03:03
Seems to high maintenance for me but willing to trade email contact information for a good bbfscip ia and cim local as possible to me. Etc or etc. Slim young Asian lady into white dudes unlike me. Let know and leave contact information as rarely on here and good luck. Figured I d help ya ll here more and her sorta and me here. Good luck and I hope she ain't that hard to get to. No time for that.

HappyJob
02-06-20, 09:38
Just signed up today, any tips.

Mintzpo
02-19-20, 09:27
College girl that I wrote about a few posts down below is coming back to the OC for her spring semester next week. HMU if you're interested.Can you DM me the details? I will surely return the favor.

Mintzpo
02-27-20, 15:51
Just signed up today, any tips.Thinking about paying for a month. Anyone else having luck? Seems like it could just be fake.

OcasianBoy
03-12-20, 17:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/08fc8b2e-241c-4a19-996d-2954c9912dd4

Instagram model on SA?

Mile22
03-21-20, 20:40
https://www.seeking.com/member/08fc8b2e-241c-4a19-996d-2954c9912dd4

Instagram model on SA?Can you quote post with a pic of her?

JohnRichard
04-02-20, 02:51
Saw this article that might help some who may want to meet up with their babies. I have not called any of the hotels listed to verify.

http://www.irvinechambereconomicdevelopment.com/news/p/item/25252/irvine-hotels-offer-private-workspace-for-professionals-during-covid19-crisis-office-closures

From the article "A number of*Irvine hotels*have implemented*special day rates*to provide professionals a quiet, private work space free of distraction.

The special day rates are available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm Complimentary WiFi and parking are included.

Participating hotels currently include:

DoubleTree Irvine Spectrum.

$65+ tax. Includes lunch for one.

(949) 471-8888.

Hampton Inn & Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport.

$60+ tax. Includes $5 pantry bucks to purchase food or beverage items.

(949) 748-1060.

Hilton Garden Inn Irvine / Orange County Airport.

(949) 224-39000.

Homewood Suites John Wayne Airport.

$59+ tax. Includes office desk, full kitchen, living room lounge area, 20% off at Farmer Boys takeout (on property) and $10 Suite Shop credit.

(714) 655-6535.

(949) 577-9200.

(949) 577-9200.

Rooms are limited. Contact properties directly to make reservations.

For more information on the program and for any changes in participating hotels, visit*DestinationIrvine.com/ remote-work-space. ".

RedSnow
04-03-20, 21:37
Thanks for sharing. I'll give it try next week.

Saw this article that might help some who may want to meet up with their babies. I have not called any of the hotels listed to verify.

http://www.irvinechambereconomicdevelopment.com/news/p/item/25252/irvine-hotels-offer-private-workspace-for-professionals-during-covid19-crisis-office-closures

From the article "A number of*Irvine hotels*have implemented*special day rates*to provide professionals a quiet, private work space free of distraction.

The special day rates are available Monday Friday, 8 am 4 pm Complimentary WiFi and parking are included.

Participating hotels currently include:

DoubleTree Irvine Spectrum.

$65+ tax. Includes lunch for one.

(949) 471-8888.

Hampton Inn & Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport.

(949) 748-1060.

Hilton Garden Inn Irvine / Orange County Airport.

(949) 224-39000.

Homewood Suites John Wayne Airport.

$59+ tax. Includes office desk, full kitchen, living room lounge area, 20% off at Farmer Boys takeout (on property) and $10 Suite Shop credit.

(714) 655-6535.

(949) 577-9200.

(949) 577-9200.

Rooms are limited. Contact properties directly to make reservations.

For more information on the program and for any changes in participating hotels, visit*DestinationIrvine.com/ remote-work-space. ".

AR1996
04-08-20, 23:41
Went to see this chick today.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AshleyFoxx

Idk how I ended up with such a terrible session with her cause she has almost 400 4-5 star reviews. PD says she has a quarantine discount of 300 hr but she quoted me 400. I decided to take it based on her reviews. When I arrived at the hotel, she didn't text me back. Ghosted. After waiting in the parking lot for 30 minutes I left but then she finally texted her room number. Against my better judgment I decided to go up to her room. Her room was filthy and she reeked of weed and she smelled like bo. She took the donation up front then took off all her clothes. Her pics are real and she is super hot. Unfortunately that's where the good things end. During the entire session Ashley was cold, unattentive, and didn't even look at me. She gave me a half assed BJ / HJ then put a cover on my SOFT dick then told me to fuck her. She bent over in doggy and the smell coming from her kitty was DISGUSTING. Just to get it over with, I thought of my fav porn star then inserted. I made sure to give her the hardest pounding of her life. After I came she told me to get out.

Worst experience ever. I paid 400 for a 20 minute non GFE session. There are girls who only do covered stuff that are better than Ashley.

I will most definitely not be repeating.

Octangle
04-11-20, 11:54
Went to see this chick today.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AshleyFoxx

Idk how I ended up with such a terrible session with her cause she has almost 400 4-5 star reviews. PD says she has a quarantine discount of 300 hr but she quoted me 400. I decided to take it based on her reviews. When I arrived at the hotel, she didn't text me back. Ghosted. After waiting in the parking lot for 30 minutes I left but then she finally texted her room number. Against my better judgment I decided to go up to her room. Her room was filthy and she reeked of weed and she smelled like bo. She took the donation up front then took off all her clothes. Her pics are real and she is super hot. Unfortunately that's where the good things end. During the entire session Ashley was cold, unattentive, and didn't even look at me. She gave me a half assed BJ / HJ then put a cover on my SOFT dick then told me to fuck her. She bent over in doggy and the smell coming from her kitty was DISGUSTING. Just to get it over with, I thought of my fav porn star then inserted. I made sure to give her the hardest pounding of her life. After I came she told me to get out.

Worst experience ever. I paid 400 for a 20 minute non GFE session. There are girls who only do covered stuff that are better than Ashley.

I will most definitely not be repeating.I was just looking at her the other day. Appreciate the tips!

AshleyFoxxx
04-11-20, 19:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GoeyDuck
05-08-20, 13:30
So decided to join SA after lurking to see if I could find some of these 100-150 girls. Spent a lot of time texting these past couple of days. Once I mention twice a month for 300 all I get is crickets. From what I see the average ppm is 400 for a pretty girl 350 for not so pretty. I don't have any deals to share but happy to share what I have. Also since coffee shops are closed where do you meet?

JasonVee
05-09-20, 14:09
So decided to join SA after lurking to see if I could find some of these 100-150 girls. Spent a lot of time texting these past couple of days. Once I mention twice a month for 300 all I get is crickets. From what I see the average ppm is 400 for a pretty girl 350 for not so pretty. I don't have any deals to share but happy to share what I have. Also since coffee shops are closed where do you meet?Yeah. If you look at it from their pov. They want subscription model like "arrangement allowance" right.

$600 allowance (300x2 a month) doesn't cover anything on their end. Especially if its going to be exclusive one sugar dad situation.

Since majority arent operating on a volume basis they mainly look for one single sugar source.

Thus that one sugar source needs to drop real cash in ideal situation especially if its like. Legit good looking ones.

FarFarAway
05-10-20, 16:26
So decided to join SA after lurking to see if I could find some of these 100-150 girls. Spent a lot of time texting these past couple of days. Once I mention twice a month for 300 all I get is crickets. From what I see the average ppm is 400 for a pretty girl 350 for not so pretty. I don't have any deals to share but happy to share what I have. Also since coffee shops are closed where do you meet?The Dean of the LA sugar thread gets girls for that, but no white or asian. And he gets turned down a bunch. He also never wants to see a girl more than once. He is single so he can host. He gets girls to come over by promising for a first date they get 100 and all they have to promise to do is kiss and give him a HJ. Of course, once they are in his crib, he can usually convince them to go to the FC. That is what you can do at that price point.

JasonVee
05-10-20, 20:11
The Dean of the LA sugar thread gets girls for that, but no white or asian. And he gets turned down a bunch. He also never wants to see a girl more than once. He is single so he can host. He gets girls to come over by promising for a first date they get 100 and all they have to promise to do is kiss and give him a HJ. Of course, once they are in his crib, he can usually convince them to go to the FC. That is what you can do at that price point.Misrepresentation on both sides is how the whole shit is so broken LOL.

GoeyDuck
05-11-20, 13:04
The Dean of the LA sugar thread gets girls for that, but no white or asian. And he gets turned down a bunch. He also never wants to see a girl more than once. He is single so he can host. He gets girls to come over by promising for a first date they get 100 and all they have to promise to do is kiss and give him a HJ. Of course, once they are in his crib, he can usually convince them to go to the FC. That is what you can do at that price point.Thanks that explains a lot. I was wondering if I was doing wrong. I think I'll only concentrate on the ones that that really find attractive not a wide net.

OcasianBoy
07-10-20, 03:42
https://www.seeking.com/member/bf9012b6-c290-4711-b0dc-9d86c0bd14a2

This girl is asking 700 for a night. She looks pretty good but that's too much.

FarFarAway
07-10-20, 13:24
https://www.seeking.com/member/bf9012b6-c290-4711-b0dc-9d86c0bd14a2

This girl is asking 700 for a night. She looks pretty good but that's too much.Yep, I have messaged w / her too, didn't get that far in the convo. If she's a pro she won't want to M&G w / o sugar, she'll just want to go straight to FC. That is an easy way to tell. I'd just say, if you can actually use the whole night, her rate isn't outrageous.

I never talk sugar until the M&G, but then I am really going for the NP who I can see more than once.

OcasianBoy
07-16-20, 15:42
So this flaking crap is ridiculous on SA. I go to pick her up and went to check in to the hotel. She tells me to go get the room and head up, she'll go up after I'm in the room. Once I am in the room, she disappeared. What the hell! What a waste of time and a hotel room. At least I didn't give her the allowance even though she wanted at least half first. End of rant. Hope you guys are having better luck.

TWill182
07-16-20, 18:07
So this flaking crap is ridiculous on SA. I go to pick her up and went to check in to the hotel. She tells me to go get the room and head up, she'll go up after I'm in the room. Once I am in the room, she disappeared. What the hell! What a waste of time and a hotel room. At least I didn't give her the allowance even though she wanted at least half first. End of rant. Hope you guys are having better luck.Can you share her link so we avoid? Thanks.

OcasianBoy
07-16-20, 19:22
Can you share her link so we avoid? Thanks.She blocked me, so I can see her profile. She's in Santa Ana and a young Latina.

StraightOmar
07-17-20, 03:24
The Dean of the LA sugar thread gets girls for that, but no white or asian. And he gets turned down a bunch. He also never wants to see a girl more than once. He is single so he can host. He gets girls to come over by promising for a first date they get 100 and all they have to promise to do is kiss and give him a HJ. Of course, once they are in his crib, he can usually convince them to go to the FC. That is what you can do at that price point.I haven't been successful getting girls down to that rate of course I'm chasing Asians and some white girls, it was in the 400-500 range (is that too much). I get the allure of sugaring added benefits of not just sex, but it's easier to stick with kgirls or escorts less time consuming and cheaper especially now that I'm in the Bay Area.

I thought I was attracted to black chicks, but I'm really not. Attractive ones sure, but average not so much.

FarFarAway
07-28-20, 21:05
Look for this profile in NB.

Cherrybaby77.

I met hear a year or two back, had a great time. She's pretty, claimed many Os, and has a thing for asian guys. Do not tell her you got the referral here. PM me for more info.

FFA.

PussyPumper
07-29-20, 23:36

Cherrybaby77.

I met hear a year or two back, had a great time. She's pretty, claimed many Os, and has a thing for asian guys. Do not tell her you got the referral here. PM me for more info.

FFA.Really?

Apart from being too far for me, she has both a "Platonic" tag, and says "platonic to start" in her profile.

I take women at their word, and automatically hide SBs who use that and some other terms.

FarFarAway
07-30-20, 11:21
Really?

Apart from being too far for me, she has both a "Platonic" tag, and says "platonic to start" in her profile.

I take women at their word, and automatically hide SBs who use that and some other terms.And as I always say, please, go ahead and block those who say platonic, it leaves more girls for me. It didn't take a lot of work. Just did a M&G normally, negotiated afterward, and then we met privately. So, yes, I did FC that girl, at a very very reasonable sugar. Why would you know better?

TWill182
07-30-20, 18:02

Cherrybaby77.

FFA.Can you PM me more info? Would like to know more before DMing her. Your mailbox seems to be full. Thanks.

FarFarAway
07-30-20, 18:16
Can you PM me more info? Would like to know more before DMing her. Your mailbox seems to be full. Thanks.Yep, I got an email to that effect. I have cleaned it out, but I think your message was not kept.

PussyPumper
07-30-20, 19:19
And as I always say, please, go ahead and block those who say platonic, it leaves more girls for me. It didn't take a lot of work. Just did a M&G normally, negotiated afterward, and then we met privately. So, yes, I did FC that girl, at a very very reasonable sugar. Why would you know better?If you are happy to spend the time and effort to have a M&G on the off-chance that a "platonic" SB may change her mind, then good for you. However, it is not like there is a shortage of SBs. If she isn't honest about looking for platonic, then what else is she lying about? And why should I waste time trying to find out? Of course you may know better.

FarFarAway
07-31-20, 08:58
If you are happy to spend the time and effort to have a M&G on the off-chance that a "platonic" SB may change her mind, then good for you. However, it is not like there is a shortage of SBs. If she isn't honest about looking for platonic, then what else is she lying about? And why should I waste time trying to find out? Of course you may know better.There are some profiles that are serious about platonic, and you can usually tell. Often, when a girl has that as a tag, that is something she is open to, but not the only thing she will do. A lot of the platonic tags are girls who are simply trying to avoid messages that are nothing more than a hotel room # and a dollar amount. There is a lot of that on SA. I see little difference in response from girls who say in the profile 'don't treat me like an escort' and those who have the platonic tag. And they're just electronic messages. I send out a bunch, including the various 'platonic' girls in the ones I send isn't that big a deal. Truly, only rarely has someone I have messaged come back w / a clear message that they expect me to pay to watch them eat lunch.

Think of it this way. Their profile is what they show the whole world. When they read my message, they also look at my profile (which is also explicit about wanting 'real' Their response is about how both present me to them. If you find those girls a waste of time, you're overall approach doesn't match, so don't message them, it's a free country. I think there is sadly much more escorting going on on the site these days. As long as that doesn't get it shut down, people can do as they wish. I really want the site preserved for people like me who don't want just an escort.

I messaged a girl in the past week whose profile looked like any other. I got her onto text, intending to have a phone call to judge our chemistry. 22 YO. Then, out of the blue the other day, I get a text that she has a hotel room in the town I am working in and she can host me that day. I feel someone doing that poses a great viral risk to me, so I won't pursue, and I told her that.

Boobman76
08-14-20, 18:41
Not sure why, but I've been having a lot more luck this month than in the previous few. I renewed my membership for the site in March and May, but only got one girl to the FC in March. May was a waste of membership. She WAS a porn star named Karla Ambrosia (search her name on this site). She was a cute girl about 4'8", had braces, and allowed BBFSCIP. I'm 6 ft and just love the short ones. I'd never heard of her in porn, or seen her, or knew anything about her but checked a few porn sites after I dropped her off at home and there she was fucking some porn guy! She never asked or negotiated a price with me. I barebacked that girl for a solid 2 to 3 hours with some rest in between and gave her $ for her time.

August has been different though. I renewed my membership on 07/20, and by 07/30 I was BBFS'ing a 5'4" 24 year old with beautiful, gigantic 36 J's. They were pretty firm for being that size, and not sloppy at all. No CIP as she wasn't on birth control, but I painted those 36 J's with a nice white glaze that made her smile. She's a little heavier than I like, but not fat, yet not thick either. She's at the borderline where thick turns to fat. She did bring over a nice, black cocktail dress that she changed into while here, and I have to admit she looked great in it. Damage $$.

I met another girl on 08/10. Picked her up at her place and drove right back to mine. She is a stripper who's out of stripper work, but also does some food serving on the side at a popular restaurant. I literally struck gold here. Girls like her are the gems of the site and why I keep coming back for more. She has a small 5'1" body with some muscle and tone on her legs. Great body made for fucking! She said she was called Sexy Legs in middle school haha Her tummy is flat, but soft with just the right amount of belly fat on her. She doesn't have abs, but when I gripped her from behind I could feel her stomach muscles tighten as I slammed her from behind. This beauty is on birth control and allowed BBFSCIP. I couldn't stop staring at her body as I seeded her. She loved the attention. Damage was only $$ She told me she usually does it for $$ but I caught her on a Monday and she needed cash so I got lucky. She's been texting me since and wants to do this again for $$ so she may become a regular. She also mentioned she has other stripper friends who do this, but charge $$ if I wanted a 3 some. I'm probably going to take her up on that offer at some point as it's a steal to get 2 strippers for BBFSCIP at the same time for only $$.

The last girl (so far) I met was on 08/12. She is a 20 yr old about to turn 21 and go into the Army. She's already tested and signed, and just waiting to leave. I think I was a fling for her before she goes away, so who knows if I'll ever see her again, but she was very pretty, and slim. Used to run cross country in highs school. She was 5'8" with 32 DD's and while they looked small on her frame, they weren't small when I massaged and sucked them. They were as firm as you can imagine a 20 yr old would be. Her figure was perfect. Nice, round hips, small waist, and those tits I picked her up from her place and went straight to mine. We got down to business immediately and I popped twice. Allowed BBFS, but no CIP as she wasn't on birth control. After I fucked her I just massaged and caressed her insane curves like the perv I am.

I'm "supposed" to meet another girl Saturday night, and then another girl with nice tits on Sunday night, but who knows. You all know how these girls plans change, or they flake. Hope you all are having as much fun out there as I am!

Boobman76
08-14-20, 20:40
Forgot to add the $ damage for the last girl on 08/12. It was 0! She didn't ask for a dime.

Boobman76
08-14-20, 20:47
I met another girl on 08/10. Picked her up at her place and drove right back to mine. She is a stripper who's out of stripper work, but also does some food serving on the side at a popular restaurant. I literally struck gold here. Girls like her are the gems of the site and why I keep coming back for more. She has a small 5'1" body with some muscle and tone on her legs. Great body made for fucking! She said she was called Sexy Legs in middle school haha Her tummy is flat, but soft with just the right amount of belly fat on her. She doesn't have abs, but when I gripped her from behind I could feel her stomach muscles tighten as I slammed her from behind. This beauty is on birth control and allowed BBFSCIP. I couldn't stop staring at her body as I seeded her. She loved the attention. Damage was only $$ She told me she usually does it for $$ but I caught her on a Monday and she needed cash so I got lucky. She's been texting me since and wants to do this again for $$ so she may become a regular. She also mentioned she has other stripper friends who do this, but charge $$ if I wanted a 3 some. I'm probably going to take her up on that offer at some point as it's a steal to get 2 strippers for BBFSCIP at the same time for only $$.For clarification, the stripper girl said she normally asks for 4 x $, and so do her stripper friends. She accepted 2 x $ when I saw her this time. When my message was posted it somehow didn't accurately reflect the dollar amounts. Hope this clears things up. I basically nailed 3 girls for 4 x $ these past 2 weeks.

Bob3579
08-15-20, 22:57
For clarification, the stripper girl said she normally asks for 4 x $, and so do her stripper friends. She accepted 2 x $ when I saw her this time. When my message was posted it somehow didn't accurately reflect the dollar amounts. Hope this clears things up. I basically nailed 3 girls for 4 x $ these past 2 weeks.Sounds like a major score. Was this on SA? I've been curious about that site but have heard many mixed reviews.

Boobman76
08-16-20, 07:11
Sounds like a major score. Was this on SA? I've been curious about that site but have heard many mixed reviews.Yes, this was on SA. The girl I had planned to see on Saturday night flaked (of course). I knew she would by Friday evening since she hadn't returned any texts of mine to her, so I texted the stripper around 2:30 pm on Saturday to check her availability for the night. She told me she would see me again but wanted 4 x $ this time. I texted back and basically told her thank you but I can only do 2 x $ at this time. I didn't hear back from her until about 8 pm and she said she'd be cool with the 2 x $. I picked her up again and had her wear some short daisy dukes for me. Once inside the FC I couldn't keep my hands off her hips and ass. Her legs and butt looked amazing in them. We hit the sheets shortly after. She stayed for about 4 hours in total this time and opened up a lot about her background and herself. Interesting shit! Will repeat!

SoCalJimmy
08-16-20, 17:07
For clarification, the stripper girl said she normally asks for 4 x $, and so do her stripper friends. She accepted 2 x $ when I saw her this time. When my message was posted it somehow didn't accurately reflect the dollar amounts. Hope this clears things up. I basically nailed 3 girls for 4 x $ these past 2 weeks.Just started on SA. Not having any luck. Would you be willing to pm her info my way?

Boobman76
08-16-20, 17:40
Just started on SA. Not having any luck. Would you be willing to pm her info my way?Not this one. She's a gem that I'm keeping to myself for now. Whenever I stop seeing her I'll send you her info. You (all) can have the link for the girl with the 36 J's. She gave me her number when I messaged and asked for it. If I remember correctly she originally asked for 3 x $, but I talked her down to 2 x $ pretty easily. She has a great attitude as well!

https://www.seeking.com/member/f5c33c9d-2bdb-4df8-a105-b5057a5e0057

OcasianBoy
08-16-20, 19:23
Not sure why, but I've been having a lot more luck this month than in the previous few. I renewed my membership for the site in March and May, but only got one girl to the FC in March. May was a waste of membership. She WAS a porn star named Karla Ambrosia (search her name on this site). She was a cute girl about 4'8", had braces, and allowed BBFSCIP. I'm 6 ft and just love the short ones. I'd never heard of her in porn, or seen her, or knew anything about her but checked a few porn sites after I dropped her off at home and there she was fucking some porn guy! She never asked or negotiated a price with me. I barebacked that girl for a solid 2 to 3 hours with some rest in between and gave her $ for her time.
Can't find Karla on the site. Mind sharing her profile?

PaperTiger24
08-16-20, 19:37
Can't find Karla on the site. Mind sharing your profile?Ah so little Eva graduated from HS to the sugaring world.

Boobman76
08-16-20, 23:09
Can't find Karla on the site. Mind sharing her profile?I never saw Karla since that once time. Remember, this was back in March which in SB years is a long time ago. She either blocked, or deleted her profile. I've reached out to her since via text, but received no response so I know she moved on from me for sure. If you've seen Karla's porn pics she's lighter in those, but maybe 15 more pounds on her now. Still was an awesome lay, and her past reviews on here of her were positive. She still had her braces.

Boobman76
08-16-20, 23:45
Ah so little Eva graduated from HS to the sugaring world.That's the one, except this little Eva did the locomotion on my dick!

SoCalJimmy
08-18-20, 15:24
I never saw Karla since that once time. Remember, this was back in March which in SB years is a long time ago. She either blocked, or deleted her profile. I've reached out to her since via text, but received no response so I know she moved on from me for sure. If you've seen Karla's porn pics she's lighter in those, but maybe 15 more pounds on her now. Still was an awesome lay, and her past reviews on here of her were positive. She still had her braces.Hehe she was in Hx Karla. Ambrosia back in 2017. That was the last time I saw her. Wish I could get her info again. She was a fun time.

OcasianBoy
08-19-20, 21:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/14b7c5b4-1f09-4907-9a00-e2f2581fe7d2

This girl will want to meet right away. She is probably a pro with gps. If you're good, you give her a try and negotiate down.

TWill182
08-20-20, 13:31
https://www.seeking.com/member/14b7c5b4-1f09-4907-9a00-e2f2581fe7d2

This girl will want to meet right away. She is probably a pro with gps. If you're good, you give her a try and negotiate down.One of the pics looks like a strip club dressing room.

PussyPumper
08-22-20, 03:28
She looks potentially hot. Been on SA for 2 years, so some of you must have seen her!

https://www.seeking.com/member/9c9d329c-b772-4d92-b8bf-a198600fc833

SoCalJimmy
09-03-20, 15:11
Can't find Karla on the site. Mind sharing her profile?If anyone has her contact anywhere. Please pm me. Been trying to find her but had no luck.

OcasianBoy
09-04-20, 23:08
https://www.seeking.com/messages/archive/2b6266ca-acef-437d-9126-b59b3cd10598

Here's a girl that's dtf if you need to release some tension. Pretty reasonable price.

FarFarAway
09-04-20, 23:59
https://www.seeking.com/messages/archive/2b6266ca-acef-437d-9126-b59b3cd10598

Here's a girl that's dtf if you need to release some tension. Pretty reasonable price.Dude, you posted your mailbox. We need the profile itself or her handle.

OcasianBoy
09-05-20, 13:38
Dude, you posted your mailbox. We need the profile itself or her handle.https://www.seeking.com/member/f3f1d908-5a2f-412b-a7df-9d8d021b94a8

Haha, my bad. Here it is.

Mmorrison
09-10-20, 19:41
Any info on this one? She actually messaged me first and came on strong but is always "are you free any day next week, are you free any day next week. " when trying to set a meet.

KingProtectAll
09-19-20, 17:06
Hey guys just need the 411 behind this sugar baby CC2506 I started Discussing an arrangement with for PPM. She came off strong uninhibited from the start more like an escort rather than a sugar baby. Offering the full experience No rubber required for only $300 basically saying for the whole night as she didn't state a time frame. Before FaceTimeing her I thought she might've been a complete catfish but turns out she's real. I've had arrangements in the past and typically girls aren't eager to schedule especially giving a lot for a little. She's anxious about scheduling with me, before I do just wanted to know has any SD Hobbyist had this experience with her? She's been on Seeking consistently since October 2019 so I assume she's doing something right?? Then again I've asked her for references from past arrangements all she says is "I promise to prove myself to you". Hasn't asked for deposit or gas as we are getting close to scheduling a meeting plus said she can drive herself.

Here's the link to her Seeking page.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d84fd93c-a0c9-4876-85e2-dd46f5dbcee0