PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babies

Runnersubx
06-01-18, 17:47
Anyone else finding women on SA.com? Over 10,000 women on there. A gold mine from the Florida boards but not much activity on here. I have met up with 3 so far this week. Let me know if any one wants to trade intel on the SA girls or UTR girls in the Houston area.

JohnBen227
10-10-18, 22:59
Hey, Let me know if you are willing to share some contacts by PM. I will be in Houston early next week.

Anyone else finding women on SA.com? Over 10,000 women on there. A gold mine from the Florida boards but not much activity on here. I have met up with 3 so far this week. Let me know if any one wants to trade intel on the SA girls or UTR girls in the Houston area.

Frank Lucas
01-06-19, 15:24
Anyone in Houston area having any luck with this site. Says a lot of sugar babies and very few sugar daddy's in the area. My guess is due to the 90 monthly fee.

Madaboutmax
06-20-19, 21:18
Complete scammer. Very willing to meet then ask for gas money to see you and then disappears. Stay away.

Member #6237
11-05-19, 16:20
I know of a SB wanting to explore the SB SD world, new to this, I haven't met her personally because she is too far away but she asked me to pass her name to TRUSTED members that are real. PM for info.

Amazer
11-18-19, 19:32
I know of a SB wanting to explore the SB SD world, new to this, I haven't met her personally because she is too far away but she asked me to pass her name to TRUSTED members that are real. PM for info.If possible can you drop me (PM) the contact.

WiseTraveler
11-15-21, 15:58
Hi there. Likely visiting Houston in a few weeks and hoping to get some intel. This thread's been dead for 2 years so hoping this might jump start it as well. Happy to share what I find if there's at least some activity. Have done the same in Minneapolis, Phoenix, and Orlando (oddly far more active than Miami) forums. I use Seeking and Secret Benefits. Seeking for just a month at a time to build a pipeline. SecBen for more quick hookups. Tends to get more newbie SBs or at least ones that aren't so set on being flown to a private yacht. Still, it's a numbers game. DMs welcome if you prefer. I also check out cuddle sites and have had some luck though you have to have some game enjoy the hunt (and chance of striking out).

Bachelor1234
11-16-21, 22:33
Hi there. Likely visiting Houston in a few weeks and hoping to get some intel. This thread's been dead for 2 years so hoping this might jump start it as well. Happy to share what I find if there's at least some activity. Have done the same in Minneapolis, Phoenix, and Orlando (oddly far more active than Miami) forums. I use Seeking and Secret Benefits. Seeking for just a month at a time to build a pipeline. SecBen for more quick hookups. Tends to get more newbie SBs or at least ones that aren't so set on being flown to a private yacht. Still, it's a numbers game. DMs welcome if you prefer. I also check out cuddle sites and have had some luck though you have to have some game enjoy the hunt (and chance of striking out).I will also be spending some time in Houston in early 2022. Would love to get some info. On the sugar scene as well.

BigTigger
11-25-21, 13:49
Hi there. Likely visiting Houston in a few weeks and hoping to get some intel. This thread's been dead for 2 years so hoping this might jump start it as well. Happy to share what I find if there's at least some activity. Have done the same in Minneapolis, Phoenix, and Orlando (oddly far more active than Miami) forums. I use Seeking and Secret Benefits. Seeking for just a month at a time to build a pipeline. SecBen for more quick hookups. Tends to get more newbie SBs or at least ones that aren't so set on being flown to a private yacht. Still, it's a numbers game. DMs welcome if you prefer. I also check out cuddle sites and have had some luck though you have to have some game enjoy the hunt (and chance of striking out).I've found Tinder to be quite successful. I usually put "short term" and "generous" in my profile, spend the few dollars for a paid account and swipe away.

I also found lots of success with the site sugardaddie.com. I never lack for attention and I'm not all that, LOL. I got banned by SA a while back and just gave up on that site.

BT.

Ren67
08-09-22, 17:18
I've found Tinder to be quite successful. I usually put "short term" and "generous" in my profile, spend the few dollars for a paid account and swipe away.

I also found lots of success with the site sugardaddie.com. I never lack for attention and I'm not all that, LOL. I got banned by SA a while back and just gave up on that site..Was hoping to find more info here. Will be in Houston next month by way of Tomball.

CrazyGlue2009
10-17-22, 12:13
Was hoping to find more info here. Will be in Houston next month by way of Tomball.Same here, but so far nothing interesting. Tried SA but here, there is just too much scam and usual BS. Nothing good came from it at all.

SeanGrelly
12-03-22, 19:48
Same here, but so far nothing interesting. Tried SA but here, there is just too much scam and usual BS. Nothing good came from it at all.Dude I spent 3 months on that shit got 2 girls one ended up being a junkie so I cut her off another asked for help with bills after we had a few good times then ghosted. Overall Houston is a shitshow on the sb front maybe I'm just bad at this whole thing. Ill stick with the providers around Houston I've found quite a few BBFS girls at this point honestly.

Wanderlust Exp
10-29-23, 19:26
https://members.seeking.com/member/ff177842-cd5a-43e9-be08-8a539cfe5cf1

Good communicator with open menu CIM, CIP & CIA.

DfkDATY
12-29-23, 02:22
Avoid at all costs. She's way bigger than her pictures and she's a thief to boot. She took the money and ran off. And yes, I know that is partly my fault, I really don't need to hear that.

RickJames74
01-02-24, 14:11
https://members.seeking.com/member/d7054199-4043-4c44-a4a9-51d1713d8c32

This one ended up in a search as I had extended the mileage. I am curious if any have any reports.

CircusMidget
01-04-24, 10:37
Can confirm she's a no go.

Way fatter than pics, she wanted more than we had already agreed on. Did hit it raw though.

Avoid at all costs. She's way bigger than her pictures and she's a thief to boot. She took the money and ran off. And yes, I know that is partly my fault, I really don't need to hear that.