PDA

View Full Version : Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

DMichaels69
11-19-22, 10:43
If you read the SA section there are a lot of scammers, time wasters, guys getting ghosted and the funniest is guys getting banned by SA. Not sure that would be the correct place to look.

Also opening up an agency probably isn't as easy as it sounds.

This makes sense.

I'm sure we can find talent to pull off a website, easy marketing, and managing a booking system. Only item in question is how to get the girls. Have to recruit the pro mongers in the SArrangements section or something. LOL.

I still wonder how Marcus does it.

Flipper12
11-19-22, 12:12
Fucking 6 guys is EASIER than scheduling 1 guy.

Spoken to a handful of girls and it's always the same, it's not worth the hassle for them. I didn't realize how easy it was a for a girl to get fucked until I spoke to several girls I got semi-close with. Basically, most mongers are older married guys. They'll come in and some will nut within 5 minutes in a BBBJ and leave. At least half of mongers only have one shot in them so even if they get to the pussy they'll maybe fuck for 5 to 10 minutes, drop their nut and be done. Now even the 2 shot guys maybe will fuck for 20 minutes. I'm a 2 shot guy and I'll generally drop my nut within 7 minutes of fucking on the first one and like 10 minutes on the second one. I barely work the girls pussy and I probably put in more work than 75% of mongers.

One higher volume girl told me she has 3 holes which is no match for even 10 guys in a day. Say half the guys are one shot and the other half are two shots. That's 15 nuts that she can spread over 3 holes. Sometimes if her pussy was sore at the end of the day she let guys have at it free anal. Other times she gave a more enthusiastic BBBJ and got the nut there. Others, she just let the guy in BBFS to get the nut over quicker.

I was paying this agency girl 350 plus a 50 tip- and she wouldn't come over to my place for 300 because of the 45 min commute each way and only making 300 vs going to the agency and making $1000 fucking 5 guys at 200 each for her take.

This topic has been discussed before. It's not that easy. In your 350 private deal scenario, who would pay for the hotel room? Someone has to pay. Whoever is paying the room cost is not going to be better off at 350.

Some girls can't or might not want to host. Even if you say you will host, the commute time for the girl to and from your place is at least an hour. Is she really better off at 350 for 2 hours (one hour commute time plus one hour private time) when she could potentially make 450 in 2 hours at the agency. Sure, she would have to fuck 2 guys at the agency, but it's more money.

Also, a girl would need to have work for a while at the agency to build up a clientele. Guys get bored, so the number of guys will drop off slowly. Some girls simply don't want to deal with the hassle. Anyone remembers Autumn from the old MCE days. She was a dental student. She told me she just wants to show up at the hotel, work 6 hours and go home. She was doing this on the side as her main focus was her study. She doesn't have the time to deal with 6 guys to coordinate the logistics. Think about how much time and efforts it takes to coordinate for 6 guys to show up on the same day at 6 different time slots even if she has 100 side deal guys. Working for an agency, all a popular has to do is show up and she will be fully booked. I remember I always had to book Autumn as soon as the schedule comes out on Monday. She was that popular. Working for the agency, all she has to do is tell them which days and what hours she wants to work. Remember time is money too.

Flipper12
11-19-22, 12:18
If you read the SA section there are a lot of scammers, time wasters, guys getting ghosted and the funniest is guys getting banned by SA. Not sure that would be the correct place to look.

Also opening up an agency probably isn't as easy as it sounds.True but it's unbelievable the poor service I've received from agencies. Just a couple of things, one booker will have me wait 20 minutes over my scheduled time and tell me to fuck off if I can't wait and I still don't even get the full hour. I just have to take it since I only have limited agency privileges. One booker will put completely fake pics, have completey non GFE service, I'll drop a nut in 10 minutes and just have to leave because the girl is ugly / boring and I won't even complain because if I do dare complain I"ll just be told "well fuck off and don't book with us".

I've complained a couple of times or left bad reviews and gotten perma bans at least 2 agencies.

Terrapin911
11-19-22, 16:23
Damn, is it really a 50% take for the agency? That's ridiculous itself.

For those seeing Alexandra (former AC girl), is she charging $225 while being Indy?I am pretty close to a spa girl that I have been seeing regularly for about a year now. We have exchanged numbers and text back and forth here and there. We have become quite close and even had a couple good cries together during our friendship. While together we were talking one day and she was asking about my career, what I do and what kind of money I make to afford to keep seeing her, and so I had the chance to ask her about the kind of money she makes as well. She didn't give me an exact number, she says it varies a bit, sometimes the spa is not very busy sometimes very busy. She said most guys just want a massage, or a massage and L1, some ask for L2 and a few ask for L3 so it's a mix that is always changing, she said some guys see her once, most a few times, and barely any are long term repeats of more than five or so visits, but she doesn't travel to other spas either and is happy in one place making what she makes. She said it was enough to cover her needs, send some home to her mom and dad in China, and to pay for her teen child's schooling. She said she was offered to make much much more if she went to New York City and did the spa circuit doing L3 all day long there, but she said she didn't go that route because she does not want to abuse her body with all that fucking every day. I was surprised when she said here she gets 50% of the spa house fee for whatever time block is purchased she also keeps 100% of her tips. I always figured the house took 100% of the house fee as well as some of a girl's tips. It was nice to see at least where she is at it doesn't seem she is being taken advantage of and she is not being expected to abuse her body any more than she is willing.

TP.

Eric Lex
11-20-22, 00:44
It's ridiculous we're dealing with this agency behavior all the while they take 50% of the money. Some mongers need to come together and put together an agency by the mongers for the mongers.Admin—apologies if this isn't the right place for the post.

I can put together and develop a nice website for a project like this. Hell, I can even manage it as an extra source of revenue. Some challenges I'd need to overcome, though, are acquiring a talent pool, amassing clients, addressing pricing structure, logistics, and the pay for my work.

Ofc, I'm just freely mentioning something like this, but it can seriously be done by any one of us who has a deep, firsthand account of experiences in the hobby. Feel free to pm me if you would like.

I'm always transparent and welcome discussion. I've hesitated undertaking a project like this for reasons of my own, but if the income makes it worth it, the possibilities are endless.

Always welcome to chat. Thanks.

ApplePiePussy
11-20-22, 03:27
True but it's unbelievable the poor service I've received from agencies. Just a couple of things, one booker will have me wait 20 minutes over my scheduled time and tell me to fuck off if I can't wait and I still don't even get the full hour. I just have to take it since I only have limited agency privileges. One booker will put completely fake pics, have completey non GFE service, I'll drop a nut in 10 minutes and just have to leave because the girl is ugly / boring and I won't even complain because if I do dare complain I"ll just be told "well fuck off and don't book with us".

I've complained a couple of times or left bad reviews and gotten perma bans at least 2 agencies.It's because there's nearly unlimited demand. They can treat people great or they can treat them like shit and it doesn't matter. More will always come. Look at the Chinese agencies. Fake pics, always lying, most are in rundown shit holes, girls lie about their names to steal customers from the popular girl. It's piss poor take it or leave it customer service yet guys still line up to visit. In the end, it's the product that sells.

And for everyone complaining about a 50 percent take. Would you take less when every day you run the risk of getting caught and facing a decade or more in prison? And never being able to work a legitimate job or vote again? Not me. For me no money is worth the risk to my freedom.

Buckeyebrent
11-20-22, 18:21
Finally got in to see Betty at 262, and she is amazing! Hot and super eager to please. Truly 1 of a kind service for me.

BareOnly2018
11-21-22, 00:04
Nice girl. Tiny thing. Picked her up with ease. She prefers it slow and sensual but is also pleaser. When I say that, I mean she is totally in the moment and only wants to make you happy which is a great quality in a provider and you don't get often.

I made her orgasm at my will. I'm a pleaser as well so it was nice to watch her get off a few times. Finger fucked her hard and she kept wetting the bed sheets over and over. I could feel my my hand get wet and warm with each release. It was hot.

She loves to give oral and her BBBJ skills are on point. She can go deep on her own. No hands almost balls deep. Never got tired and did not stop. OK with face fucking within reason. Great eye contact the entire time. Finished down her throat that way. Swallow and a devilish grin.

She looks great in any position and flexible. Nice pierced nipples. Definitely recommend a visit.

She is a sweetheart so treat her nice. Each girl is different. She's already had more bad experiences than she should with some assholes. So don't be a dick. Talk with her, get to know what she likes and respect her boundaries. Fuckers that come right out and feel they can do whatever they want to these girls should be permanently banned from the agency. May be already happening but, def need to weed out the abusive assholes.I see a ton of reviews for this agency and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. I would need to get approved, is it hard? Are they allowing people in? I usually spend 350 but I'll spend the 450 if it's right especially on the right girl.

BaltoMan66
11-21-22, 10:25
I'm not sure if this note is accurate, but if it is, please DM me so that I can get in touch with her.

I'm very interested. I had a good connection with her. If you need to trade information let me know what you're looking for so I can see if I know something.

Happy hunting.

Hey guys,

Heard from a few that Alexandra is back but selective.

If anyone has her info, I can share contacts of some previous and current agency. (With the girls' approval).

Member #6286
11-21-22, 10:35
I see a ton of reviews for this agency and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. I would need to get approved, is it hard? Are they allowing people in? I usually spend 350 but I'll spend the 450 if it's right especially on the right girl.Well, based on your username, I don't think this is the right HR agency for you. AC is very tough to get verified and the girls are not skanks that openly admit bare to anyone through the door. Also, in case you have not kept up, Chicago market lost the 350 this year. So 4 or 4. 5 is the going rate for quality. You can get trashy skanks lower for sure, but AC, former McE, always known for quality young ladies. They're college girls fantasy more so than street pickup. And if you make the girl uncomfortable with your proposal, you will get banned.

Bambinos1987
11-21-22, 11:25
Anything worth checking out near midway? Or south of the city? Got some time to kill today before a flight.

Member #6286
11-21-22, 12:35
Any reports on the new CCG talent Juniper and Kody? Their measurements say Hips 42 but the pics don't reflect that. 42 is very large indeed. Do you think it's a typo twice? Also Kody has no eyebrows. Very alternative. Juniper looks like a tatted alternative also. Something about girls like that is hot but scary. When I say Mia Romero / Liah at MA, she looked hot but had the personality of a wet rag. Where as Scarlett at CCG is an animal.

Ch1009
11-21-22, 12:37
Hey man,

Were you able to get Alexandra's info? I'd love to reconnect with her as well.

Hey guys,

Heard from a few that Alexandra is back but selective.

If anyone has her info, I can share contacts of some previous and current agency. (With the girls' approval).

ChicagoKid5
11-21-22, 14:58
Hey man,

Were you able to get Alexandra's info? I'd love to reconnect with her as well.LOL get in line.

ApplesLoveMe
11-21-22, 22:09
Anyone know what happened with Jasmine at Alena? She was my ATF and unfortunately didn't trade numbers.

ThrilHouse
11-21-22, 23:18
It has been done already by someone if the Asian scene. There is papasan / partner. Don't let the posts fool you it is possible. Though the set up is different in price point / location AMP / apartment. The idea of going higher $ has been floated there. Actually they recommend the higher amounts so kind of sets the price etc. With the risk you take the rewards might not be enough to make a living.

Adminapologies if this isn't the right place for the post.

I can put together and develop a nice website for a project like this. Hell, I can even manage it as an extra source of revenue. Some challenges I'd need to overcome, though, are acquiring a talent pool, amassing clients, addressing pricing structure, logistics, and the pay for my work.

Ofc, I'm just freely mentioning something like this, but it can seriously be done by any one of us who has a deep, firsthand account of experiences in the hobby. Feel free to pm me if you would like.

I'm always transparent and welcome discussion. I've hesitated undertaking a project like this for reasons of my own, but if the income makes it worth it, the possibilities are endless.

Always welcome to chat. Thanks.

Member #6286
11-22-22, 00:30
So after reviews and understanding she is slightly older and bigger than the outdated and photoshopped pictures, I was in need of quick service and booked Cindy. Convenient upscale location so I set half hour for the initial meet. It is her but as stated slightly outdated. Attractive lady and she has a full round big butt that is amazing. Probably the best part. I'd like to tap that but Greek is not offered. Anyway, massage was soft, not helpful and just gentle. Great conversation as she speaks good English and is very nice lady. Nothing special about the rub, not even a reach under or ass play. Anyway, she asks for flip and brings out cover. I asked for BBBJ and she said not offered. So we start and it doesn't work as good. So I asked her for attention to the boys and below and she obliged taking care of both. I am not a flexible person but I am fit etc., so I try to lift my leg up and out of the way for her but it was sore so I did my best and she took it as I wanted more lower so she started to use her finger on my butthole as she's sucking my cock and licking my balls. She played with my ass with got the finger working there good. I do enjoy that so bonus there. I ask her to stop and go K9. I wanted to put my face in that ass of hers. So that was truly a great ass to shove your face into but she didn't let me FIA or Rim. That was ok by me also, BTW, because disappointedly she had a fishy odor. Total mood killer. So I just started plowing her from behind real good for about 7 min, and I wanted to grab that ass hard and spank her but she wasn't into it except for soft grab. I'm like really? All that ass and you think it's too hard? And I could smell the funk. So I busted my nut and went to clean up. I'm glad I only booked 30 min but she has a higher rate also. Anyway, that's why I always do intro for 30 if available. Never know how it will go.

I would still recommend her for a quick stop nut busting especially for that ass. But don't expect a lot, and she really should be same rate as others.

JoeColorado
11-22-22, 10:05
Anything worth checking out near midway? Or south of the city? Got some time to kill today before a flight.From my experience no unless you have low standards. If you were at O'Hare it would be a different story.

Tkow70
11-22-22, 16:56
Hey guys. If anyone has been trying to reach me and my I. Box was full, please resend. Thanks!

JoeColorado
11-22-22, 16:59
Anyone know what happened with Jasmine at Alena? She was my ATF and unfortunately didn't trade numbers.Damn, she was the only one on the schedule today too. Looks like Kelly is gone too.

Member #6286
11-22-22, 19:30
Damn, she was the only one on the schedule today too. Looks like Kelly is gone too.Jasmine gone too? Damn that ass. I noticed Kelly gone yesterday. This is why these girls need to learn to share numbers before they get axed! They don't believe me.

ThanksMan
11-22-22, 21:51
But the sense I got from discussion with mama is that she is working UTR.

So maybe one of the other AC girls can help.

Hey man,

Were you able to get Alexandra's info? I'd love to reconnect with her as well.

Witness2002
11-22-22, 22:49
Jasmine gone too? Damn that ass. I noticed Kelly gone yesterday. This is why these girls need to learn to share numbers before they get axed! They don't believe me.It looks like get pressured to work even when they are busy or don't want to. Maybe it's a management problem.

Zedpm
11-23-22, 01:22
It looks like get pressured to work even when they are busy or don't want to. Maybe it's a management problem.I hope you're wrong because I liked two of those girls. I remember Hope was gone for about a month recently and when I saw her upon her return, she said she was spending time with family out of state and other reasons which I don't want to share here. Could it be they remove them when they are unavailable for that week? Or maybe you're right, maybe bad management and we should start our own agency because we can manage it better than these owners who have been doing it for years wrong. What do you guys think? I also saw Kelly on her first week and she said she isn't as available as most girls because of her boyfriend. Again maybe bad management?

If anyone has info on those girls please share, I would like to see them again.

Rpark52
11-23-22, 11:36
I hope you're wrong because I liked two of those girls. I remember Hope was gone for about a month recently and when I saw her upon her return, she said she was spending time with family out of state and other reasons which I don't want to share here. Could it be they remove them when they are unavailable for that week? Or maybe you're right, maybe bad management and we should start our own agency because we can manage it better than these owners who have been doing it for years wrong. What do you guys think? I also saw Kelly on her first week and she said she isn't as available as most girls because of her boyfriend. Again maybe bad management?

If anyone has info on those girls please share, I would like to see them again.All of this is pure speculation on my part. I have no inside info. So take it with a grain of salt. I wouldn't assume they're gone when they come off the site; plenty of their girls have gone on and off the site multiple times. They don't always take them off if they're unavailable for a week or two, but sometimes they do. I haven't been able to figure out a consistent reason. Also, I wouldn't assume they get kicked off if they can't work that much. Plenty of them have had limited schedules (for instance, Demi has only been working weekends for a few months now. Save today. And for a long time, Kira was only available like one night a week for a couple of hours).

As for Jasmine, she never really did it for me. Too many rules for my taste. I do know her and Lindsey were close, so if anyone sees Lindsey maybe she can tell you if Jasmine will be back or not.

Zedpm
11-23-22, 13:01
All of this is pure speculation on my part. I have no inside info. So take it with a grain of salt. I wouldn't assume they're gone when they come off the site; plenty of their girls have gone on and off the site multiple times. They don't always take them off if they're unavailable for a week or two, but sometimes they do. I haven't been able to figure out a consistent reason. Also, I wouldn't assume they get kicked off if they can't work that much. Plenty of them have had limited schedules (for instance, Demi has only been working weekends for a few months now. Save today. And for a long time, Kira was only available like one night a week for a couple of hours).

As for Jasmine, she never really did it for me. Too many rules for my taste. I do know her and Lindsey were close, so if anyone sees Lindsey maybe she can tell you if Jasmine will be back or not.I think you're fully right about Jasmine. I found her body attractive but when there are girls like Gina and Nina available, it's difficult to select jasmine. Her BBBJ wasn't bad but Alyssa takes it to a higher level. Her submissive oral skills gives me porn star vibes. I've seen Alyssa 3 times and I've gotten her to do some small playing with Greek and that brings some additional fun. She's very submissive and I noticed that being very dominant with her can go a long way. Unfortunately with jasmine she gets defensive when you show some dominance. Maybe the chemistry wasn't there.

Hater
11-24-22, 00:58
Tourist 6 is hot. She's the Polish girl next door you wanted to bang. (YMMV) LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY.

If you want PSE she's not for you. She's new to business so guys take easy on her.

Flipper12
11-24-22, 12:47
Tourist 6 is hot. She's the Polish girl next door you wanted to bang. (YMMV) LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY.

If you want PSE she's not for you. She's new to business so guys take easy on her.Thank you, will put her on my list. Absolutely love the Polish GFE. Also have Karina and Bogna on my list that I need to see. Karina especially looks hot as hell but I haven't had good luck getting GFE with Russians.

ECE for me has been a pretty good no nonsense reliable agency. Tip for the booker. Only send short messages day of only. Who you want to see and when. Don't cancel and don't ask a bunch of questions or put in a bunch of complaints if you want to have access to his girls.

Have seen the following there for multiple visits except Maggie, Emilia who I wouldn't repeat with.

Rayna. Excellent, one of my ATF.

Natalia. Very good esp. BBBJ that went down south with rimming. Decent CFS.

Maggie BB. OK, decent BBBJ. Got Greek with no upcharge but not GFE, no dfk.

Audrey. Very good. Totally open menu except for greek.

Emilia. Hot but not GFE, barely even lfk.

Frogger7777
11-24-22, 18:45
How do you get pre-screened for CCG? The booker doesn't respond to my texts.

Illinois Guy 7
11-24-22, 23:02
How do you get pre-screened for CCG? The booker doesn't respond to my texts.Have you been trying before this week? Today is a holiday and they may have only been responding to regulars earlier this week.

Try again next week.

Frogger7777
11-24-22, 23:11
Have you been trying before this week? Today is a holiday and they may have only been responding to regulars earlier this week.

Try again next week.Yes, I've tried a number of times over the past few months.

Csheen
11-25-22, 09:35
Bridget is new at MA but she's been around as an independent before https://tryst.link/escort/bridgetbrookes .

She is amazing, hot, mind blowing in bed. Would recommend. My only comment is she tends to talk too much for my taste. Really takes me out of the moment.

Nice lady, gorgeous, the sex was hot. She may be at a different Location now that she's w the agency.

Svendd
11-25-22, 14:48
Anyone have a report on Valentina from CCG? Website shows her here from 11/25 through 12/13 so I'm guessing she's from out of town and pops in & out like Vera. Kind of reminds me of Rose Byrne.

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_valentina.html

https://twitter.com/ccg69/status/1580172099507093504/photo/1

Hater
11-25-22, 19:30
Bridget is new at MA but she's been around as an independent before https://tryst.link/escort/bridgetbrookes .

She is amazing, hot, mind blowing in bed. Would recommend. My only comment is she tends to talk too much for my taste. Really takes me out of the moment.

Nice lady, gorgeous, the sex was hot. She may be at a different Location now that she's w the agency.She's cute. I seen her few times about 3 years ago was nothing special. All I remember she had bad odor and her place was dirty.

Hater
11-25-22, 19:40
Anyone have a report on Valentina from CCG? Website shows her here from 11/25 through 12/13 so I'm guessing she's from out of town and pops in & out like Vera. Kind of reminds me of Rose Byrne.

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_valentina.html

https://twitter.com/ccg69/status/1580172099507093504/photo/1The other site she has 1 review he's describing different person then the pictures shown. I trust the reviewer he has a lot trusted reviews so I'm not sure. By the review she's not my type for sure.

Svendd
11-25-22, 21:21
The other site she has 1 review he's describing different person then the pictures shown. I trust the reviewer he has a lot trusted reviews so I'm not sure. By the review she's not my type for sure.I think that may have been a different Valentina from back in July. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I found a Twitter post that matches the appearance on the other site, so I think the link over there might just be bad due to same name?

https://twitter.com/ccg69/status/1551953968582074369

Degen123
11-25-22, 22:34
She's cute. I seen her few times about 3 years ago was nothing special. All I remember she had bad odor and her place was dirty.She looks hot, but also like she has an odor.

Is she still Indy?

JJames2011
11-26-22, 08:42
https://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_sloan.html

Thinking about seeing her. Does anyone have experience with her?

Thanks.

Member #6286
11-26-22, 11:45
The other site she has 1 review he's describing different person then the pictures shown. I trust the reviewer he has a lot trusted reviews so I'm not sure. By the review she's not my type for sure.She's being advertised on Eros as pornstar. Other pics there show her as much thinner. So the sequence of pics will be critical as some show her with great thin body and others where she clearly put on weight. Typical CCG, they have used old pics for models and it's often when they were hotter and popular and now they are washed up and CCG can get them in. So expect her to be the latter with more weight and plumpier features if that's what you like. I prefer the skinny slimmer phase.

Nduchali
11-26-22, 12:13

Nice lady, gorgeous, the sex was hot. She may be at a different Location now that she's w the agency.Bridget is at least her 7th alias. She has been "Kennedy" at Michelle's Escorts, "Scarlett" at YWSM (https://youwannaseeme.is/scarlett/), Alessandra Savoy, Aurora Monroe, Adrienne Bancroft, and Arielle Cruz.

Something very fishy to me about that.

Hater
11-26-22, 12:19
https://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_sloan.html

Thinking about seeing her. Does anyone have experience with her?

Thanks.I been having no luck getting bookings at CCG. I tried seeing Sloan she was booked solid. I asked if any other girls were available was told all booked solid. I tried Juniper on different day she was booked solid. So they must be really busy! Too bad clients don't leave reviews.

Csheen
11-27-22, 01:26
How do you get pre-screened for CCG? The booker doesn't respond to my texts.Seems to have gotten more difficult these days. I finally got through. They wouldn't accept p411 verification and instead they asked for a Linkedin profile.

Not sure why it's damn near impossible to give them business.

Rub Me Right
11-27-22, 03:08
Bridget is at least her 7th alias. She has been "Kennedy" at Michelle's Escorts, "Scarlett" at YWSM (https://youwannaseeme.is/scarlett/), Alessandra Savoy, Aurora Monroe, Adrienne Bancroft, and Arielle Cruz.

Something very fishy to me about that.I saw her 2 years ago, she's legit, don't know why she keeps changing names. She did some porn a while back, got a bad boob job, but, still has a nice juicy ass. Haven't repeated, but then, I rarely do.

TJGeek
11-27-22, 08:34
Saw her again.

https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-violeta-58572

If our girlfriends / wives did what she does, this forum would be empty.

Hater
11-27-22, 09:53
Any reports on the new CCG talent Juniper and Kody? Their measurements say Hips 42 but the pics don't reflect that. 42 is very large indeed. Do you think it's a typo twice? Also Kody has no eyebrows. Very alternative. Juniper looks like a tatted alternative also. Something about girls like that is hot but scary. When I say Mia Romero / Liah at MA, she looked hot but had the personality of a wet rag. Where as Scarlett at CCG is an animal.Liah would be hotter is she removed her face jewelry. Plus her being so shy and not talking thru session it's a turn off. Could be her boyfriend is in her mind? She's turned off?

Lukkylou
11-27-22, 10:35
Bridget is at least her 7th alias. She has been "Kennedy" at Michelle's Escorts, "Scarlett" at YWSM (https://youwannaseeme.is/scarlett/), Alessandra Savoy, Aurora Monroe, Adrienne Bancroft, and Arielle Cruz.

Something very fishy to me about that.This girl has been at this for at least a decade and a she did porn for a while too. She used to post ads on CL or BP way back when she was fresh out of HS. I'd pick her up close to her home near Lincoln Square and take her to a Lincoln Ave No-tell and rail her for a couple hours. Or pick her up for a car date. Tight tight little curvy body back then, and she'd get so wet from the excitement and would cum multiple times. She didn't know how to suck very well and gagged easily, but those car dates were fun when I only had time to get her big lips wrapped around my ck. I eventually lost interest and saw her on SA years later. She's a Latina white mix, thus the exotic curvy body. She's probably at least 30 now and I've considered seeing her over the years, but the funky puss report, the bouncing around every agency and the obvious porking up has made her a hard pass.

TyeTye
11-27-22, 10:51
Anyone partake in the Hope & Demi duo at AC? Are they actually into it or not really?

LiquorThnPoker
11-27-22, 10:51
This girl has been at this for at least a decade and a she did porn for a while too. She used to post ads on CL or BP way back when she was fresh out of HS. I'd pick her up close to her home near Lincoln Square and take her to a Lincoln Ave No-tell and rail her for a couple hours. Or pick her up for a car date. Tight tight little curvy body back then, and she'd get so wet from the excitement and would cum multiple times. She didn't know how to suck very well and gagged easily, but those car dates were fun when I only had time to get her big lips wrapped around my ck. I eventually lost interest and saw her on SA years later. She's a Latina white mix, thus the exotic curvy body. She's probably at least 30 now and I've considered seeing her over the years, but the funky puss report, the bouncing around every agency and the obvious porking up has made her a hard pass.I saw her as Scarlet at ywsm a month or two ago and she was still pretty good. Definitely a hardened pro, but delivered well. More a cfs-pse vibe vs GFE. Great DT BBBJ (didn't ask for CIM) and awesome performance in all positions. She's a little thick now but has an awesome juicy perky ass that is hard to find on a white girl. Kitty was fresh that day at least. Search Aurora Monroe and you can find her porn from 10 years ago.

Hater
11-27-22, 14:27
CCG- Valentina, pictures are her. She's slender tall really nice body perky B cup. All natural including tiny Bush. She's very cool loves to talk and wants all clients to shower when you get there. LOL. Even if you just showered! LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, DT, Play and lick the boys. CFS only. Seems like she's up for anything else for TIP.

Hater
11-27-22, 15:54
She's being advertised on Eros as pornstar. Other pics there show her as much thinner. So the sequence of pics will be critical as some show her with great thin body and others where she clearly put on weight. Typical CCG, they have used old pics for models and it's often when they were hotter and popular and now they are washed up and CCG can get them in. So expect her to be the latter with more weight and plumpier features if that's what you like. I prefer the skinny slimmer phase.Check your messages.

Riina
11-27-22, 21:51
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-details/chicago-escort-zara

This looks interesting. Made in Pakistan.

Csheen
11-27-22, 22:51
This girl has been at this for at least a decade and a she did porn for a while too. She used to post ads on CL or BP way back when she was fresh out of HS. I'd pick her up close to her home near Lincoln Square and take her to a Lincoln Ave No-tell and rail her for a couple hours. Or pick her up for a car date. Tight tight little curvy body back then, and she'd get so wet from the excitement and would cum multiple times. She didn't know how to suck very well and gagged easily, but those car dates were fun when I only had time to get her big lips wrapped around my ck. I eventually lost interest and saw her on SA years later. She's a Latina white mix, thus the exotic curvy body. She's probably at least 30 now and I've considered seeing her over the years, but the funky puss report, the bouncing around every agency and the obvious porking up has made her a hard pass.Her puss is fine, no smell. I saw her within the past year and she also looked in shape.

Tkow70
11-28-22, 00:17
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-details/chicago-escort-zara

This looks interesting. Made in Pakistan.She does look decent and I enjoy the cultural shift. LOL. I'm def interested in this one if she performs.

Svendd
11-28-22, 01:40
CCG- Valentina, pictures are her. She's slender tall really nice body perky B cup. All natural including tiny Bush. She's very cool loves to talk and wants all clients to shower when you get there. LOL. Even if you just showered! LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, DT, Play and lick the boys. CFS only. Seems like she's up for anything else for TIP.Thanks for the report. I thought I remember there being a different Valentina over the summer so the other site must be referencing the old one. Any idea if this Valentina plans on visiting past 12/13? Had some other girls on my list at the moment, but may give her a visit first if she's only here temporarily.

Spole
11-28-22, 09:52
Anyone seen Irina at AC yet and can comment on her PSE?

Feel free to DM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Moejoo
11-28-22, 10:44
She looks hot, but also like she has an odor.

Is she still Indy?How can you determine that she has an odor by looking at a photo?

Rpark52
11-28-22, 11:38
Anyone seen Irina at AC yet and can comment on her PSE?

Feel free to DM me if you prefer. Thanks.No, don't DM. Give a high level review her first (like menu, looks and performance at a high level).

But also, bunch of other people back on the schedule again. Jasmine, Kelly, Samantha. I count 14 on the header now, most I remember them ever having.

Has anyone seen both Kelly and Nina? If so, which would you recommend?

BPHunter
11-28-22, 14:10
I been having no luck getting bookings at CCG. I tried seeing Sloan she was booked solid. I asked if any other girls were available was told all booked solid. I tried Juniper on different day she was booked solid. So they must be really busy! Too bad clients don't leave reviews.Saw her off of seeking. Fun girl.

Ch1009
11-28-22, 17:56
Saw her off of seeking. Fun girl.Is the damage different that going through CCG?

Riina
11-28-22, 22:16
https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-rose-57746

Rose is working tomorrow. I think she's the only Latina to find success at 262 and regularly returns.

Guers
11-28-22, 23:19
Grace has some new pictures and it made me wonder, if you are only considering looks (body / face), which girl in the current lineup is in the pole position?

BPHunter
11-29-22, 02:08
Is the damage different that going through CCG?Yeah much cheaper, but that was a year and a half ago. I'm not even sure if she's on there anymore. I haven't seen her profile in a while.

Spole
11-29-22, 09:41
Grace has some new pictures and it made me wonder, if you are only considering looks (body / face), which girl in the current lineup is in the pole position?I haven't seen her face, but from her new new pics, Jenna's body is bangin!

Moejoo
11-29-22, 12:41
Grace has some new pictures and it made me wonder, if you are only considering looks (body / face), which girl in the current lineup is in the pole position?What is the best flavor of ice cream?

ThatGuy566
11-29-22, 12:43
Had a dream with Zoya. Fantastic hhr session. Gorgeous natural jugs. Small little Bush. She's a little thick, but not fat.

She gave an amazing BBBJ with plenty of attention to the boys. She really knows how to use her tongue. She has a warm and relaxing personality. I will try to repeat if she is back on the roster.

Jay117
11-29-22, 12:56
Anyone seen the new girls at youwannaseeme? Thinking about testing the waters, but my ywsm experience is about 50-50, and the only one I want to repeat with seems to have vanished again (Sashi). Thanks.

Member #6286
11-29-22, 14:29
So it says she's PSE. In your expert opinions, what does PSE mean when it is labeled? I always assumed that Greek is available no up charge. But I have had events here where they up charge or girl tells me she's not ready. So basically PsE ends up being a loud moaner and that's about it. Because honestly most other girls do all that other stuff minus Greek usually and sometimes they do that also.

So, what does PSE mean as an expectation going in?

BaltoMan66
11-29-22, 19:35
So it says she's PSE. In your expert opinions, what does PSE mean when it is labeled? I always assumed that Greek is available no up charge. But I have had events here where they up charge or girl tells me she's not ready. So basically PsE ends up being a loud moaner and that's about it. Because honestly most other girls do all that other stuff minus Greek usually and sometimes they do that also.

So, what does PSE mean as an expectation going in?Did you see Irina? Or are you asking to justify your expectations? If you need to know, then you should ask the scheduler about her menu.

Report back after you see her (If you see her).

Flipper12
11-29-22, 20:09

So, what does PSE mean as an expectation going in?BBFSCIP is what I would go in to try.

DotJohn
11-29-22, 22:23

So, what does PSE mean as an expectation going in?Only thing for sure is she's a pro. She's scheduled for 12 hours a day, 7 days this week. I take that as PSE, nothing to do with performance or what she allows.

ApplePiePussy
11-30-22, 00:19
BBFSCIP is what I would go in to try.This is what it means with the Asian agencies in NYC. But I have a feeling it doesn't mean that in this case.

SaiMongerer
11-30-22, 01:00
Having seen all but two from current lineup I would say Jenna but I also saw her most recently so could be a recency bias LOL.

Grace has some new pictures and it made me wonder, if you are only considering looks (body / face), which girl in the current lineup is in the pole position?

Jinurso
11-30-22, 01:57
It's about as vague a term as GFE. For some women it means certain activities and for others it means absolutely nothing.

In general though, when an escort refers to PSE, she may be referring to one of three things:

1. Greek (most common).

2. A sex style. Loud and aggressive and can take a pounding.

3. BBFS (rare).

So, what does PSE mean as an expectation going in?

Witness2002
11-30-22, 09:00
For those that have been with Lindsey, she is also labeled as PSE too.

She is enthusiastically into the session and I would concur that she is PSE. So maybe by AC's standards, Lindsey is the blueprint. ?

Spole
11-30-22, 09:53
For those that have been with Lindsey, she is also labeled as PSE too.

She is enthusiastically into the session and I would concur that she is PSE. So maybe by AC's standards, Lindsey is the blueprint. ?I think it's pretty subjective but I would expect Greek at a minimum. Specifically at AC, I would expect whatever Lindsey provides as a benchmark. Although I've seen where Lindsey has declined Greek recently stating you have to give the booker forewarning.

StinkFist
11-30-22, 09:58
I think it's pretty subjective but I would expect Greek at a minimum. Specifically at AC, I would expect whatever Lindsey provides as a benchmark. Although I've seen where Lindsey has declined Greek recently stating you have to give the booker forewarning.I saw Lindsey about a month ago. Told the booker I wanted to travel. Got to hotel room and Lindsey said Greek wasn't happening today, so even if you tell the booker, there's no guarantee. Just letting you guys know so you're not let down like I was.

ChiHobby1985
11-30-22, 10:08
I haven't seen her face, but from her new new pics, Jenna's body is bangin!Saw Jenna recently. Her face is cute prob one of the prettier faces at Alena's at the moment. Of course this is all purely subjective. Jenna's ass is her greatest asset imo. Haven't seen Grace but sounds like she's another one at AC with pretty face. Alena's lineup to me has girls that all offer something good in terms of looks, youth, body and performance. But I wouldn't say any of the girls there currently are a complete knockout face wise. But definitely a lot of girls there have smoking bodies and go the extra mile with performance.

Hater
11-30-22, 12:26
CCG- Sloan.

Pictures are accurate. Long black hair pretty face. Natural Cs. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Cover on for multiple positions. We had a great connection YMMV.

Rpark52
11-30-22, 12:28
Rosa is still on the MA site, but now listed as "unavailable" after not being on the schedule for a few weeks. Anyone know anything about that?

Sometimes, she leaves girls on there long after they've left (like Vika) or they're on there as coming soon for either months on end (Cathryn), then you have Suri who definitely travels back here every so often. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for those labels, though plenty of other girls have just been completely taken off the site when they're gone (even Kinga was off the site for a while, before she came back).

Just hoping to see Rosa again soon, that's all.

Rpark52
11-30-22, 12:30
Saw Jenna recently. Her face is cute prob one of the prettier faces at Alena's at the moment. Of course this is all purely subjective. Jenna's ass is her greatest asset imo. Haven't seen Grace but sounds like she's another one at AC with pretty face. Alena's lineup to me has girls that all offer something good in terms of looks, youth, body and performance. But I wouldn't say any of the girls there currently are a complete knockout face wise. But definitely a lot of girls there have smoking bodies and go the extra mile with performance.Can you review Jenna (couple other of you also said you've seen her, but no one has posted a review here yet), including menu?

Then again, she's listed on the scheduled with yesterday being called her "Last Day"; but she has new pics that just posted and already has gone off the roster and back on once before. Relatedly, looks like Kelly is off again, even though she was initially on the weekly schedule.

Rpark52
11-30-22, 12:53

So, what does PSE mean as an expectation going in?Like other, my assumption would for that at Alena means greek. Just noticed on the schedule tomorrow is now labeled as her last day. With how much time she's been on, someone here has to have seen her, right?

Also, BTW, when Grace first was at Alena people here mentioned she'd been at other places, and one big negative was no MSOG. I just assumed that would mean she'd wash out at Alena, but she's probably on the schedule more than anyone else there than Lindsey. So, anyone here seen her recently?

Witness2002
11-30-22, 14:59
Rosa is still on the MA site, but now listed as "unavailable" after not being on the schedule for a few weeks. Anyone know anything about that?

Sometimes, she leaves girls on there long after they've left (like Vika) or they're on there as coming soon for either months on end (Cathryn), then you have Suri who definitely travels back here every so often. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for those labels, though plenty of other girls have just been completely taken off the site when they're gone (even Kinga was off the site for a while, before she came back).

Just hoping to see Rosa again soon, that's all.Last time I saw her she said she would be traveling a lot during the holidays. Going on a vacay with her family and such.

Riina
11-30-22, 17:59
https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-irina-50555

Irina is working. I'm really attracted to her and would like to make her my hooker girlfriend.

Bambinos1987
11-30-22, 21:48
What is their screening process.

? I tried to schedule a girl before with 262. Never got a reply.

Irina is working. I'm really attracted to her and would like to make her my hooker girlfriend.

TJGeek
11-30-22, 22:29

Irina is working. I'm really attracted to her and would like to make her my hooker girlfriend.100% agree!

Of all the 262 girls, I've seen her the most and look forward to her visits.

DotJohn
12-01-22, 10:00

Irina is working. I'm really attracted to her and would like to make her my hooker girlfriend.Anyone knows what time 262 updates their schedule? Seeing the same since yesterday.

ADiesel
12-01-22, 10:56
I'm not sure if there's any rhyme or reason to it. I usually just text the booker and ask. Earlier the better.

Anyone knows what time 262 updates their schedule? Seeing the same since yesterday.

Tkow70
12-01-22, 11:39
100% agree!

Of all the 262 girls, I've seen her the most and look forward to her visits.Hey man. In your eyes, what makes Irina special. Looks are fine but, I'd also like to head about her performance and what are her do's and don't and total damage. Thanks!

Member #6286
12-01-22, 11:49
Hey man. In your eyes, what makes Irina special. Looks are fine but, I'd also like to head about her performance and what are her do's and don't and total damage. Thanks!Eye of the beholder I guess. Pics are fake. She's much older, no big firm man mades, face OK body OK. Performance was ok. Nothing special. I don't judge who likes who and why. I mean for Gods sake, look at that ugly fat face Jeff Bezos is with. Anyway, I found Irina nice lady but absolutely nothing special about her and not a repeat. So there you have it. YMMV.

Brenda is listed on XOC. Better newer selfies. Greek on menu there for more. Reviews a plenty and sounds like she is open to a lot so Tkow she may fit your bill.

Riina
12-01-22, 12:24
Anyone knows what time 262 updates their schedule? Seeing the same since yesterday.https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/

The booker updates the schedule every morning on her site with girl and location.

DotJohn
12-01-22, 13:27
https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/

The booker updates the schedule every morning on her site with girl and location.Ok then today's schedule must be identical to yesterday. Weird.

Coopertars
12-01-22, 13:34
Ok then today's schedule must be identical to yesterday. Weird.It's not like CLM where they rotate girls every day. 262 tends to keep the same girls at the same locations for a few of days. Sometimes they rotate, since most of these girls are out of towners, they come in for a week or so and then leave and another one comes in.

Best to just text the booker and ask her for updates on availability.

Riina
12-01-22, 13:54
Ok then today's schedule must be identical to yesterday. Weird.I think six of the seven girls working today are tourists.

Vanilla Lover
12-01-22, 14:19
100% agree!

Of all the 262 girls, I've seen her the most and look forward to her visits.She's on my list of some of my favorites from 262. She's quite the pleasure to meet and she's very GFE with me.

My favorites from 262 are: Irina, Emma, Anna, Mery, Melody, and my favorite Madison!

I'll only see others on a recommendation either from a review on here or a DM or has the TJGeek seal of approval since we both like the same type of Euro women.

Anyone have other favorites to recommend form 262?

Vanilla Lover
12-01-22, 14:33
She's on my list of some of my favorites from 262. She's quite the pleasure to meet and she's very GFE with me.

My favorites from 262 are: Irina, Emma, Anna, Mery, Melody, and my favorite Madison!

I'll only see others on a recommendation either from a review on here or a DM or has the TJGeek seal of approval since we both like the same type of Euro women.

Anyone have other favorites to recommend form 262?I almost forgot to mention about Ryana. While she has a bit of a bitter face, her body looks good, especially with the nice butt and wide hips make it a great view in doggy. She's very enthusiastic and I get my bang for the buck. I think she either likes me or loves sex because she tries hard to get me to pop 3 times on most visits.

HardOn78
12-01-22, 15:29
She's on my list of some of my favorites from 262. She's quite the pleasure to meet and she's very GFE with me.

Anyone have other favorites to recommend form 262?Other favorite that I could think of is Velentina. She is not here often but whenever she is and I see her, she provides excellent GFE service always for me. She is young and hot too.

Tkow70
12-01-22, 15:48
Other favorite that I could think of is Velentina. She is not here often but whenever she is and I see her, she provides excellent GFE service always for me. She is young and hot too.Flat rate or upsells?

SantaGun
12-01-22, 16:33

Anyone have other favorites to recommend form 262?
Marina, Alina, Zara, Nataly, Patricia, Violetta, Rada, Ksenia in addition to Emma, Madison, Valentina from your list.

And my go to '262 greatness' indicator is a word from Mr. ManiakFun. My taste seems most aligned to his and pretty well aligned to TJGeek's and least with Riina's this is such a YMMV game!

Riina
12-01-22, 17:35
Marina, Alina, Zara, Nataly, Patricia, Violetta, Rada, Ksenia in addition to Emma, Madison, Valentina from your list.

And my go to '262 greatness' indicator is a word from Mr. ManiakFun. My taste seems most aligned to his and pretty well aligned to TJGeek's and least with Riina's this is such a YMMV game!I liked Melody. Perfect Ukrainian MILF that was local. Anybody know if she's coming back?

Selforen11
12-01-22, 19:10

And my go to '262 greatness' indicator is a word from Mr. ManiakFun. My taste seems most aligned to his and pretty well aligned to TJGeek's and least with Riina's this is such a YMMV game!Nataly / Vlada was my ATF out of the 262 crew. I loved her body.

Riina
12-01-22, 21:15
Eye of the beholder I guess. Pics are fake. She's much older, no big firm man mades, face OK body OK. Performance was ok. Nothing special. I don't judge who likes who and why. I mean for Gods sake, look at that ugly fat face Jeff Bezos is with. Anyway, I found Irina nice lady but absolutely nothing special about her and not a repeat.Clearly, you never dated a Russian girl. She's completely different from the American hogs available to me in real life.

TJGeek
12-02-22, 00:15
Hey man. In your eyes, what makes Irina special. Looks are fine but, I'd also like to head about her performance and what are her do's and don't and total damage. Thanks!Good question without a good answer. She is not like Patrycja who started a session by telling me her objective that day was to give me two BBBJs with CIM. Nor is she like Emma whose smile and sexual prowess make you feel like a king. Rather, I just seem to have a connection with her that developed over time. First visit was actually unimpressive and she asked for a "tip" before we even started. But something made me go back to her again and things just got better. I usually do 45 min for 300 with DATY, 69. CBJ, CFS and gentle FIA, with good kisses. But as always YMMV. And, as I may have said before, I have an affinity for tall & thin Eastern Euros.

ApplePiePussy
12-02-22, 00:20

Anyone have other favorites to recommend form 262?Emily and Zoey.

Member #6286
12-02-22, 10:24
Clearly, you never dated a Russian girl. She's completely different from the American hogs available to me in real life.Why date a Russian girl when you can hire them by the hour? LOL. They are gold diggers so that's why we hire them. Dating them requires deep bank accounts with large closets.

I stand by my assessment regardless, Irina is very uneventful and unimpressive.

My Fav all time from the new 262 crew is definitely Vlada / Nataly who left. Patricya. Mery for the body only. Emma currently. Melody gets honorable mention also. Pretty much all the others of the new agency style have been homely hoes, old Milfs, and nothing worth the entry fee. I'd rather save up and go to AC.

Jay117
12-02-22, 12:00
Anyone seen the new girls at youwannaseeme? Thinking about testing the waters, but my ywsm experience is about 50-50, and the only one I want to repeat with seems to have vanished again (Sashi). Thanks.Answering my own question. Saw one of the new providers recently (Majka). Experience was pretty much the usual ywsm. The women there are attractive (she's about 5'7" and slim). If you want to spend some time fucking an attractive young woman, it's a pretty good price point that's easy to book. It's not a situation where you can pretend the woman is actually hot for you (DFK, etc), but they're all attractive and do what they're being paid to do.

Baggio57
12-02-22, 14:10
Answering my own question. Saw one of the new providers recently (Majka). Experience was pretty much the usual ywsm. The women there are attractive (she's about 5'7" and slim). If you want to spend some time fucking an attractive young woman, it's a pretty good price point that's easy to book. It's not a situation where you can pretend the woman is actually hot for you (DFK, etc), but they're all attractive and do what they're being paid to do.This was my go-to agency a few years back when I was downtown every day. Had some fantastic experiences, but my last couple ones were disappointing. Haven't seen anyone since before the pandemic and there are a few that look enticing, but lately the TER reviews have been very meh.

DrPepper2976
12-02-22, 15:09
Answering my own question. Saw one of the new providers recently (Majka). Experience was pretty much the usual ywsm. The women there are attractive (she's about 5'7" and slim). If you want to spend some time fucking an attractive young woman, it's a pretty good price point that's easy to book. It's not a situation where you can pretend the woman is actually hot for you (DFK, etc), but they're all attractive and do what they're being paid to do.What are the new prices there? I remember them varying between 240-320 before the prices were taken off the website.

LiquorThnPoker
12-03-22, 11:45
What are the new prices there? I remember them varying between 240-320 before the prices were taken off the website.All the girls start at 280 now. But some of them will ask for a $50 tip in order to get GFE activities (usually DFK and BBBJ, not necessarily CIM). The booker will let you know in advance if she is asking for the extra 50. Honestly its a good sign if the booker tells you she wants the extra 50. If not, then you she is most likely bigger, older, or colder than what you would expect. They get to keep the 50 and get a good cut of the 280, so they are taking home as much as they would at a 350-400 agency. I wish they would just vary their rates so they could get more good talent.

TJGeek
12-03-22, 14:15
Well, I tried a 262 Latin girl and she blew my mind!

https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-new-ashley-59568

I usually see Eastern Euros but had a free Saturday morning and wanted some variety. Ashley looks like Catherine Zeta Jones with a perfectly enhanced top and matching curved ass, but thin waist (and tattoos). She look charge of me within seconds of entering the room. Kisses, oral attention to the sac, passionate CBJ, active CFS in a few positions with her moaning in Spanish or Portuguese while she O'ed, DATY with FIV, and explosive finish where she put me in a leg look so I could not pull out! Then she give me a back rub! Easy communication, no rushing, just pure fun!

I think she is staying until the 7th so don't wait too long to see her. Told her she needs to come back ASAP.

TJGeek
12-03-22, 16:17

I usually see Eastern Euros but had a free Saturday morning and wanted some variety. Ashley looks like Catherine Zeta Jones with a perfectly enhanced top and matching curved ass, but thin waist (and tattoos). She look charge of me within seconds of entering the room. Kisses, oral attention to the sac, passionate CBJ, active CFS in a few positions with her moaning in Spanish or Portuguese while she O'ed, DATY with FIV, and explosive finish where she put me in a leg look so I could not pull out! Then she give me a back rub! Easy communication, no rushing, just pure fun!

I think she is staying until the 7th so don't wait too long to see her. Told her she needs to come back ASAP.Correction: She put me in a leg lock (not leg look).

Donger999
12-03-22, 19:33
Hey. Not sure where to post this so maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. A girl I'm seeing has a real interest in porn and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any porn production studios in Chicago. Please let me know and DM me.

Thanks.

Member #6286
12-03-22, 22:10
Yes

Hey. Not sure where to post this so maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. A girl I'm seeing has a real interest in porn and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any porn production studios in Chicago. Please let me know and DM me.

Thanks..

Have her DM me, I'll fuck her and film it.

NyraCiy
12-04-22, 11:11
Why date a Russian girl when you can hire them by the hour? LOL. They are gold diggers so that's why we hire them. Dating them requires deep bank accounts with large closets.

I stand by my assessment regardless, Irina is very uneventful and unimpressive.

My Fav all time from the new 262 crew is definitely Vlada / Nataly who left. Patricya. Mery for the body only. Emma currently. Melody gets honorable mention also. Pretty much all the others of the new agency style have been homely hoes, old Milfs, and nothing worth the entry fee. I'd rather save up and go to AC.I would add worst to my experience along with uneventful and unimpressive. I had the review on the other board.

First time working with the agency and din't have high expectations since there were mixed reviews on girls from this agency.

Irina must be in her late 40's or 50's. Not sure if I was sent to the right lady that I had fixed the date with. I am new to this agency so I am not sure. Room was not clean and even the lady. Some odd smell from down below. I should have left the room at that minute. My session was only for 30 mins so just banged and left disappointed. No kissing, no cim, no cum over body. May be it is YMMV.

Riina
12-04-22, 12:22
I would add worst to my experience along with uneventful and unimpressive. I had the review on the other board.

First time working with the agency and din't have high expectations since there were mixed reviews on girls from this agency.

Irina must be in her late 40's or 50's. Not sure if I was sent to the right lady that I had fixed the date with. I am new to this agency so I am not sure. Room was not clean and even the lady. Some odd smell from down below. I should have left the room at that minute. My session was only for 30 mins so just banged and left disappointed. No kissing, no cim, no cum over body. May be it is YMMV.I'll just say that Irina is not local and has to fly here. She's been with 262 for over a year and returns frequently. Hookers don't come back unless they have regulars.

I can tell you as a first time customer, you got the "I don't know this guy" from C.

Riina
12-04-22, 12:25

I think she is staying until the 7th so don't wait too long to see her. Told her she needs to come back ASAP.This sounds really good. I hope we see quality Latinas at 262.

TJGeek
12-04-22, 14:15
I would add worst to my experience along with uneventful and unimpressive. I had the review on the other board.

Irina must be in her late 40's or 50's. Not sure if I was sent to the right lady that I had fixed the date with. I am new to this agency so I am not sure. Room was not clean and even the lady. Some odd smell from down below. I should have left the room at that minute. My session was only for 30 mins so just banged and left disappointed. No kissing, no cim, no cum over body. May be it is YMMV.I won't argue with your experience with Irina. TER has some "average" review and some "positive" reviews of her. As I said earlier, my first visit with her was unimpressive, but future visits were pure fun. Why I went back after the first one? I don't know as I usually don't repeat unless I had fun. Her being in her 50's is not the case, maybe late 30's at most. I think what we have here is a classic YMMV based on the guys expectations vs the girls attitude on a given day and likely whatever level of physical & mental "connection" occurs. Some girls may also offer a better experience to repeat customers.

Moejoo
12-04-22, 18:43
I saw her twice. First time was fabulous, 2nd time was just about average. I would see her again as I love the rail thin body type. I think she is usually buzzed and maybe you need to get her at the right part of the curve. One thing for sure though is that she looks like she is in her 30's when I saw her her body could have used some toning so she was not perfect. Anyone who think she looks like 40's or 50's is grinding an axe or has some other agenda.

Member #6286
12-05-22, 12:32
I sure do miss the half hour options. Seem they all disappeared except 262. I don't understand why CCG took them off the menu. First I would think the math works out better for them and the girl since it's a higher rate at less time. It works out for us because you get to sample before committing. Win win. But doesn't seem to be the trend. I was also thinking maybe new girls or first time customer should have half hour option to establish reputation. Would make sense. But nothing in this industry or hobby makes sense, LOL. Have you guys had luck asking for half hour rate when none is advertised?

Riina
12-05-22, 12:51
Anyone who think she looks like 40's or 50's is grinding an axe or has some other agenda.When a successful tute emerges from 262, a ten post member comes around to take a dump.

SantaGun
12-05-22, 13:20
I saw her twice. First time was fabulous, 2nd time was just about average. I would see her again as I love the rail thin body type. I think she is usually buzzed and maybe you need to get her at the right part of the curve. One thing for sure though is that she looks like she is in her 30's when I saw her her body could have used some toning so she was not perfect. Anyone who think she looks like 40's or 50's is grinding an axe or has some other agenda.In my 2 sessions with her she was buzzed on wine, In the first case it was a v good session there was passionate DFK, attention to balls even though it was CBJ. Not tight but slim body with decent B cups and responsive nipples. But in the second session, she was less buzzed and the performance sort of deteriorated and she was almost dead fish for the same services as before. Not enjoyable for me. Also I remember partaking in DATY first time it was all fresh but second time something did not seem right and I did not DATY. In any case she is maybe over 35 or eve close to 40 no way she is anywhere near a mile of 50 yrs in age!

ChiHobby1985
12-05-22, 16:41
Can you review Jenna (couple other of you also said you've seen her, but no one has posted a review here yet), including menu?

Then again, she's listed on the scheduled with yesterday being called her "Last Day"; but she has new pics that just posted and already has gone off the roster and back on once before. Relatedly, looks like Kelly is off again, even though she was initially on the weekly schedule.She's apparently from out of town so my guess is she will hit the schedule sporadically and will be back. Her menu when I saw her was pretty open except no anal which didn't bother me. She had a bit of acne covered up by some makeup but overall was very cute in the face. Body was nice and thick in the right areas. She gave a great BBJCIM and swallow. She was down for all the standard positions Doggy, RCG, CG, mish, etc. Her favorite was getting face f-cked, her words not mine so we did that for a bit and on edge of bed per her request. Hygiene was good and she tasted great during DATY. FIV was allowed and she was also into DFK. On the fence if I'll repeat, nothing she did wrong I just felt chemistry was off slightly. Not her fault, she was very willing to please and wanted to make sure I was happy and getting taken care of which I appreciate. That ass is spectacular though.

ThatGuy566
12-05-22, 17:02
Had a dream with Ryana a few weeks ago due to convenience. I see she is off the the roster. Good things. Complete butter face. Service was very lackluster. Saw her around lunch time and think she just woke up. Body was fine. Nothing impressive. I would recommend avoiding and I will never repeat.

Side note I had a dream with 262 Irina probably 3 months or so ago and it was fantastic. I doubt I'll have time to see her this time, but I'd recommend her. She definitely has a good body and is in her early 40's at the oldest.

Witness2002
12-05-22, 19:12
New red head at AC named Mercy.

She looks to be my type so I hope she lasts long enough to visit. Only on tomorrow for now. But she looks like she can be a knockout.

If I have any changes in my work tomorrow, I'm going to see her. Will gladly take one for the team.

If anyone else sees her first. Please post the details or pm me.

Piper2005
12-05-22, 19:15
She slightly resembles a girl from seeking. Anyone else pick up on that? If its the same girl, she is fantastic and hot.

She looks to be my type so I hope she lasts long enough to visit. Only on tomorrow for now. But she looks like she can be a knockout.

If I have any changes in my work tomorrow, I'm going to see her. Will gladly take one for the team.

If anyone else sees her first. Please post the details or pm me.

IhBurmaa
12-05-22, 19:16
Duja vu is disappointing.

Witness2002
12-05-22, 20:37
She slightly resembles a girl from seeking. Anyone else pick up on that? If its the same girl, she is fantastic and hot.Makes sense since it seems like that may be the source where they find girls. I really need to get on seeking and put some time in for diamonds in the rough. Just wish I had more time.

Terrapin911
12-06-22, 08:33
Saw AC Gina recently. She was even more attractive than I expected based on her pics. I thought she was really really cute. If you like them super tiny she has a banging little body, not much up top but some medium sized A's with small cute pair of nipples but downstairs is where it's at with her if you're into her type of tiny gal. The site says she weighs 100 lbs but my guess was more like 90 lbs. I easily scooped her up off the bed with both arms behind her back and moved her anywhere on the bed I wanted her. Licked that tiny little pussy for a long time, it was delicious and she was very responsive, until she O'd. Then it was time for the condom as I was ready and wanted inside. Started with some mish. She was really tight and I had a hard time getting inside her, not because I'm big, but because she is so little. After a few minutes I scooped her up, still inside, stood up and walked her half way round the bed to the other side, she weighed nothing. A little more mish then flipped her on her knees. Her little ass was amazing for it's size just the right amount of meat and shape, the view in K9 was absolutely incredible. Back and forth several times between diving my face and cock into her tiny tasty cute little pussy from behind at the edge of the bed. Talked to her a little about if she has ever tried it in her cute little asshole, and she said yes, but not much, it was something she might try again one day. Asked her if she would be interested in giving it a try and she said not this time. Then while I was fucking her doggy standing next to the bed with her on her knees on the bed she begged me to gently stick a finger in her ass while fucking her. Lubed up her cute tiny asshole and worked it with a finger first, and then after she relaxed a bit switched to my thumb. I had to try pretty hard not to blow, it was really something, thumb fucking her asshole while fucking her K9 at the same time with those perfect small round ass cheeks in the air. Not something I will forget any time soon and I will surely be back to give that another try. Held out a few more minutes then flipped her back to mish at the bedside to finish up. After finishing I went back to light dining for another five minutes or so for a little dessert until it was time to clean up. I'm sorry to say I can not comment on her oral skills at all, since when I got through the door and saw her all I could think about was getting at that little pussy and ass. I was so focused the thought of sticking my dick in her mouth never even crossed my mind until I was driving home in a daze and realized what I had forgotten. I will be back for more of this little hottie. Hope she sticks around for a while.

TP

Member #6286
12-06-22, 11:18
Saw AC Gina recently. She was even more attractive than I expected based on her pics. I thought she was really really cute. If you like them super tiny she has a banging little body, not much up top but some medium sized A's with small cute pair of nipples but downstairs is where it's at with her if you're into her type of tiny gal. The site says she weighs 100 lbs but my guess was more like 90 lbs. I easily scooped her up off the bed with both arms behind her back and moved her anywhere on the bed I wanted her. Licked that tiny little pussy for a long time, it was delicious and she was very responsive, until she O'd. Then it was time for the condom as I was ready and wanted inside. Started with some mish. She was really tight and I had a hard time getting inside her, not because I'm big, but because she is so little. After a few minutes I scooped her up, still inside, stood up and walked her half way round the bed to the other side, she weighed nothing. A little more mish then flipped her on her knees. Her little ass was amazing for it's size just the right amount of meat and shape, the view in K9 was absolutely incredible. Back and forth several times between diving my face and cock into her tiny tasty cute little pussy from behind at the edge of the bed. Talked to her a little about if she has ever tried it in her cute little asshole, and she said yes, but not much, it was something she might try again one day. Asked her if she would be interested in giving it a try and she said not this time. Then while I was fucking her doggy standing next to the bed with her on her knees on the bed she begged me to gently stick a finger in her ass while fucking her. Lubed up her cute tiny asshole and worked it with a finger first, and then after she relaxed a bit switched to my thumb. I had to try pretty hard not to blow, it was really something, thumb fucking her asshole while fucking her K9 at the same time with those perfect small round ass cheeks in the air. Not something I will forget any time soon and I will surely be back to give that another try. Held out a few more minutes then flipped her back to mish at the bedside to finish up. After finishing I went back to light dining for another five minutes or so for a little dessert until it was time to clean up. I'm sorry to say I can not comment on her oral skills at all, since when I got through the door and saw her all I could think about was getting at that little pussy and ass. I was so focused the thought of sticking my dick in her mouth never even crossed my mind until I was driving home in a daze and realized what I had forgotten. I will be back for more of this little hottie. Hope she sticks around for a while.

TPGreat contribution review, thanks. So did you find out ethnicity? Is she Latina or Asian? Skin dark or olive? I'm old enough to be these girls dad so was she easy to talk to and good personality or just a job?

Vanilla Lover
12-06-22, 12:42

If anyone else sees her first. Please post the details or pm me.How long does it take to get verified by AC? I sent an email but I haven't gotten an answer in about a week already. Also, do they have a telegram or something where why'all see the details of these new girls coming in? I LOVE NATURAL REDHEADS and I'll be kicking myself for not seeing her.

If anyone could pm me the details, I'd appreciate it.

Member #6286
12-06-22, 13:15
How long does it take to get verified by AC? I sent an email but I haven't gotten an answer in about a week already. Also, do they have a telegram or something where why'all see the details of these new girls coming in? I LOVE NATURAL REDHEADS and I'll be kicking myself for not seeing her.

If anyone could pm me the details, I'd appreciate it.Doesn't take a week. Usually quick if you send all the necessary info as THEY requested it. And if you send wrong stuff, you kinda get blacklisted. They don't telegram new girls etc. like the old days of MCE. Just their website.

Don't sweat the new girl, she's either in that "changed her mind" status or she got fully booked immediately, because she is not on schedule this week anymore.

Vanilla Lover
12-06-22, 16:42
Doesn't take a week. Usually quick if you send all the necessary info as THEY requested it. And if you send wrong stuff, you kinda get blacklisted. They don't telegram new girls etc. like the old days of MCE. Just their website.

Don't sweat the new girl, she's either in that "changed her mind" status or she got fully booked immediately, because she is not on schedule this week anymore.I haven't gotten any reply is why I asked. I guess I got screwed. It'd be nice to see the AC girls.

Illinois Guy 7
12-06-22, 19:34
Duja vu is disappointing.Pardon my ignorance, but is that a good thing or a bad thing that Romina is Violeta?

TJGeek
12-07-22, 07:27
Same girl or just same pictures?

https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-anastasia-59332

https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-arina-1212-59592

She looks interesting. Wonder if she really does the handcuffs.

BA4114
12-07-22, 11:16
Looks like a new girl at 262 today. I know it can be hit and miss with this outfit. Anyone have a details?

https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-new-angela-59600

I might TOFTT, but thought I'd check first in case there is intel.

BostonDe
12-07-22, 13:39
I haven't gotten any reply is why I asked. I guess I got screwed. It'd be nice to see the AC girls.You should check your spam. I will be in a back and forth with them about an appt and half the messages go to my spam and other half to my inbox. Its frustrating.

Hater
12-07-22, 20:48

Something very fishy to me about that.I don't even think she worked at MA one day. When I seen her she use to complain I was too early for her noon appt. I would text her when I was 15 minutes out she just wake up. She use to tell me she party all night with clients at wet and wild where she still works I think.

SawBoy1740
12-07-22, 22:34
Wow. Now that's a report! Looks like you used all your time. No way I go that long. Haha. Any idea if she's MSOG? And what about DFK? If she's both of those, I know where my Christmas bonus is going. Hahaha.

Saw AC Gina recently. She was even more attractive than I expected based on her pics. I thought she was really really cute. If you like them super tiny she has a banging little body, not much up top but some medium sized A's with small cute pair of nipples but downstairs is where it's at with her if you're into her type of tiny gal. The site says she weighs 100 lbs but my guess was more like 90 lbs. I easily scooped her up off the bed with both arms behind her back and moved her anywhere on the bed I wanted her. Licked that tiny little pussy for a long time, it was delicious and she was very responsive, until she O'd. Then it was time for the condom as I was ready and wanted inside. Started with some mish. She was really tight and I had a hard time getting inside her, not because I'm big, but because she is so little. After a few minutes I scooped her up, still inside, stood up and walked her half way round the bed to the other side, she weighed nothing. A little more mish then flipped her on her knees.

FirstTimer7
12-07-22, 22:47

Something very fishy to me about that.

I don't even think she worked at MA one day. When I seen her she use to complain I was too early for her noon appt. I would text her when I was 15 minutes out she just wake up. She use to tell me she party all night with clients at wet and wild where she still works I think.Around half a year ago she made a big announcement about her retirement on all her ads and to see her before she's gone forever. She came back a month later LOL. Too bad TER regular accounts can't comments anymore. I would call her out on her bs. I remember she changed her name and took a break right after the report of her smelling bad.

Zedpm
12-08-22, 11:10
Great contribution review, thanks. So did you find out ethnicity? Is she Latina or Asian? Skin dark or olive? I'm old enough to be these girls dad so was she easy to talk to and good personality or just a job?This is a very accurate description of how she is. I will add that her oral skills are very good. She keeps doing hard eye contact even when there are tears running down her face. She leaves it very wet and lets it all run but will swallow when it's shooting time.

My experience with Mercy was very similar to with Gina. I think that Mercy is more of a " f my mouth however you want" kind of girl. The tightness in her pussy is on some other level. Perfect body red head. She will put her mouth whenever she's told to and seems to enjoy being bend over and pounded. Some girls like this approach of doing whatever you want and seems to get off being used that way.

Hater
12-09-22, 12:27
Since CCG been offering return discounts I been taking advantage. The other day I had chance to meet Olivia. Columbian. Speaks good English. Nice butt. Puffy lips not over done. I say she's more GFE. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CIM (YMMV).

If you're in the mood for Latina next door go check her out.

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_olivia.html

Member #6286
12-09-22, 18:21
Since CCG been offering return discounts I been taking advantage. The other day I had chance to meet Olivia. Columbian. Speaks good English. Nice butt. Puffy lips not over done. I say she's more GFE. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CIM (YMMV).

If you're in the mood for Latina next door go check her out.

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_olivia.htmlI didn't know they have return discount. Where is that posted? Can you share details of how much and how quickly you need to return? I wish they just offered a half hour.

TJGeek
12-09-22, 20:00
I think this is a small time agency as I saw 2 different girls with the same phone number. I left a previous review on the other one, Katya, last month.

https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/deeb82e7-a5f4-43a0-b3c1-80670ab14c99

Eva is a tall Euro with easy communication, maybe mid 30's but with a hot body and big 80's hair which I just loved! Very friendly from start to finish. Started with a HJ while I enjoyed a wet FIV. I asked for more and she was up for it. The CBJ was enthusiastic, followed by mutually enjoyable 69. Then dynamic CFS in a few positions until I popped. Will see again.

Hater
12-09-22, 21:02
I didn't know they have return discount. Where is that posted? Can you share details of how much and how quickly you need to return? I wish they just offered a half hour.It's not posted. $50 off not all girls participate. You have about 2 weeks to return.

Terrapin911
12-10-22, 08:53
Wow. Now that's a report! Looks like you used all your time. No way I go that long. Haha. Any idea if she's MSOG? And what about DFK? If she's both of those, I know where my Christmas bonus is going. Hahaha.I cannot really comment accurately on MSOG, my guess would be yes as she really seemed to want to please. For myself I would have to bust the first one out in the first five minutes to even consider a second shot with anyone, but she was attractive enough to me that may have been possible. It's just something over the years I've learned not to gamble the whole session on since it often leads to my own self inflicted disappointment! At 450 an hour that's not often a chance I would take myself. As for kissing she seemed to enjoy kissing with tongue, it was not an issue but I'm not sure I understand the difference between LFK and DFK used in reviews\forums. I am one who kisses passionately and softly, I'm not looking to identify her lunch. I look at FK more like sensual or aggressive in which I practice the sensual type myself for whatever that's worth, but there was adequate kissing of that type for my taste.

TP.

Terrapin911
12-10-22, 09:13
Great contribution review, thanks. So did you find out ethnicity? Is she Latina or Asian? Skin dark or olive? I'm old enough to be these girls dad so was she easy to talk to and good personality or just a job?She was a sweet young lady, easy to talk to. I never got the vibe that she didn't WANT to be there even after we had a little laugh about the fact that I actually am four years older than her father. I got the impression she enjoys the sex and to connect with people. I lead the entire session and never got a vibe she wasn't good with what was going on. But I am admittedly pretty vanilla in my desires. As for ethnicity. My first impression was that she looked like a really cute latina\something mix she was not dark, but was brown enough to fit into the category of brown girls that I drool over. I LOVE brown women and she fit that desire for me.

TP.

SawBoy1740
12-10-22, 13:10
I cannot really comment accurately on MSOG, my guess would be yes as she really seemed to want to please. For myself I would have to bust the first one out in the first five minutes to even consider a second shot with anyone, but she was attractive enough to me that may have been possible. It's just something over the years I've learned not to gamble the whole session on since it often leads to my own self inflicted disappointment! At 450 an hour that's not often a chance I would take myself. As for kissing she seemed to enjoy kissing with tongue, it was not an issue but I'm not sure I understand the difference between LFK and DFK used in reviews\forums. I am one who kisses passionately and softly, I'm not looking to identify her lunch. I look at FK more like sensual or aggressive in which I practice the sensual type myself for whatever that's worth, but there was adequate kissing of that type for my taste..Thanks for the answers! Exactly what I wanted to hear.

SawBoy1740
12-11-22, 11:33
Submitted for verification to AC. Got to see Gina. LOL. Do they send an email or text saying you're verified, or do you just try and schedule an appointment? Hasn't been 24 hours yet, just curious.

Member #6286
12-11-22, 16:31
Madison is visiting this week so decided to drop some coin. Several solid reviews so that helps also. Anyway, she may be the only lady that C has actually listed real age and believe me she's actually looking younger than 29. I think she's like 27. Pics are fake of course but Madison is tall and slim, lean physique, beautiful body, pretty face. She's a very nice girl and talks a lot so conversation is easy and English is good. I still can't tell if she has man mades or naturals, that's how good they are. Small but supple and tight. Great pencil nipples too. Definitely enjoyed playing with those. She's fresh and clean. I don't usually DFK or LFK so didn't ask. But, massage was nice and worth it, although no tickle from behind. She had me flip instead to admire her body. 69 on menu and DATY and DATO all fresh. FIV good and enjoyed it. No FIA. Main act was solid performance Mish first admiring her lean body then a couple of K9 positions and busted in bad. CBJ at first worked me up. Anyway, CFS only for me but I forgot to ask about BBBJ. Performance was good and as we got going she was getting into it. Unfortunately I popped because I'm there for me not her.

Definitely recommend her, she's one of 262 top lists for now given the hit or miss crowd there these days.

JoeColorado
12-11-22, 19:38
Submitted for verification to AC. Got to see Gina. LOL. Do they send an email or text saying you're verified, or do you just try and schedule an appointment? Hasn't been 24 hours yet, just curious.If they let you see Gina you're verified.

Kabs3714
12-11-22, 19:49
Can vouch for ManiakFun's review, saw Madison recently. Not the pictures but bangin body. There was a disconnect as I was told BBBJ was on the table but it wasn't. Normally devastating for me but she sucked him solid and then rode me CG. Good massage between first pop and second, second round she lubed him up and jerked him reaaaallly well, strapped me back up. Had here bouncing on it, then mish, great view on that rack, finished by going absolutely hammer style from behind. Really great time.

Madison is visiting this week so decided to drop some coin. Several solid reviews so that helps also. Anyway, she may be the only lady that C has actually listed real age and believe me she's actually looking younger than 29. I think she's like 27. Pics are fake of course but Madison is tall and slim, lean physique, beautiful body, pretty face. She's a very nice girl and talks a lot so conversation is easy and English is good. I still can't tell if she has man mades or naturals, that's how good they are. Small but supple and tight. Great pencil nipples too. Definitely enjoyed playing with those. She's fresh and clean. I don't usually DFK or LFK so didn't ask. But, massage was nice and worth it, although no tickle from behind. She had me flip instead to admire her body. 69 on menu and DATY and DATO all fresh. FIV good and enjoyed it. No FIA. Main act was solid performance Mish first admiring her lean body then a couple of K9 positions and busted in bad. CBJ at first worked me up. Anyway, CFS only for me but I forgot to ask about BBBJ. Performance was good and as we got going she was getting into it. Unfortunately I popped because I'm there for me not her.

Definitely recommend her, she's one of 262 top lists for now given the hit or miss crowd there these days.

Kabs3714
12-11-22, 19:54
Catching up on several months worth of fun. So you'll see several posts over the next few hours.

Saw Tina at YWSM at her location in Bucktown. Good spot with really nice play den in the attic bedroom. She's fairly good looking, plumper but big beautiful DD's. She was pleasant and was enthusiastic while doing her thing. 2 pop BBBJ, don't remember if it was CIM but I believe so. Really great head. Not sure if CFS was on the menu, seemed more BBBJ focused. Which I'm totally content with. Would recommend.

TJGeek
12-11-22, 20:20

Definitely recommend her, she's one of 262 top lists for now given the hit or miss crowd there these days.Agree! I've seen her a few times and have not been disappointed. She among the top at 262.

Tela1980
12-11-22, 21:21
She was a sweet young lady, easy to talk to. I never got the vibe that she didn't WANT to be there even after we had a little laugh about the fact that I actually am four years older than her father. I got the impression she enjoys the sex and to connect with people. I lead the entire session and never got a vibe she wasn't good with what was going on. But I am admittedly pretty vanilla in my desires. As for ethnicity. My first impression was that she looked like a really cute latina\something mix she was not dark, but was brown enough to fit into the category of brown girls that I drool over. I LOVE brown women and she fit that desire for me.

TP.Thanks for the update. [Deleted by Admin]

VisitorInLA
12-12-22, 12:20
Are there agencies that take crypto payment? Such as bitcoin or Ethereum? Obviously cash is king in this industry however crypto is a form of payment that works best for me.

Proton456
12-12-22, 14:26
I think this is a small time agency as I saw 2 different girls with the same phone number. I left a previous review on the other one, Katya, last month.

https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/deeb82e7-a5f4-43a0-b3c1-80670ab14c99

Eva is a tall Euro with easy communication, maybe mid 30's but with a hot body and big 80's hair which I just loved! Very friendly from start to finish. Started with a HJ while I enjoyed a wet FIV. I asked for more and she was up for it. The CBJ was enthusiastic, followed by mutually enjoyable 69. Then dynamic CFS in a few positions until I popped. Will see again.Glad to know there are actually real postings and I presume pictures are at least close enough? I have had nothing but bad luck getting much heavier providers than advertised. Cringe. What's the CFS donation?

StinkFist
12-12-22, 17:11
Are there agencies that take crypto payment? Such as bitcoin or Ethereum? Obviously cash is king in this industry however crypto is a form of payment that works best for me.XOC accepts crypto.

Rpark52
12-12-22, 21:03
This is a very accurate description of how she is. I will add that her oral skills are very good. She keeps doing hard eye contact even when there are tears running down her face. She leaves it very wet and lets it all run but will swallow when it's shooting time.

My experience with Mercy was very similar to with Gina. I think that Mercy is more of a " f my mouth however you want" kind of girl. The tightness in her pussy is on some other level. Perfect body red head. She will put her mouth whenever she's told to and seems to enjoy being bend over and pounded. Some girls like this approach of doing whatever you want and seems to get off being used that way.I need to see one of these two, ASAP, or maybe Nina. I haven't had a chance to schedule anyone new at Alena in some time, so I'll be sure to add my review when it comes up.

Anyone else see Mercy yet? Made it to week 3, which usually is a good sign for sticking around a while.

TJGeek
12-12-22, 22:05
Glad to know there are actually real postings and I presume pictures are at least close enough? I have had nothing but bad luck getting much heavier providers than advertised. Cringe. What's the CFS donation?Total for 30 min of FS was 260. Well worth it.

However, the pictures are not of her (sorry, I forgot to mention that in my original post), but she is attractive and not fat. Nice energy also.

Member #6286
12-13-22, 11:42
Has anyone seen Sloan at CCG and not added their input yet? She looks like a Hot rock chick that fucks hard. I'm so tempted to try her but I don't know anything about her and I don't want her to be too crazy. I just really like that look.

TJGeek
12-13-22, 14:53
I had free time this morning and text 262 asking for Emma but expecting that she is fully booked for the day.

https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-emma-34925

To my surprise, she is available until noon! WTF?

One of the hottest energizer bunny level girls I have seen and she is alone all morning.

Are your man juices dried up?

Are you at home beating off to the World Cup?

Am I the only one who she treats like sexual royalty?

Have tall & thin Eastern Euros become persona non grata suddenly?

There, I said it.

TJ.

P.S.: I had yet another wild ride with her.

TJGeek
12-13-22, 14:57

Anyone see her?

ADiesel
12-13-22, 15:59
I recently saw Chloe Chi for the first time. I've passed for years as her body type isn't my fav but I had the urge and no one else was available. I really messed up waiting all these years. Her head game is the best in the area in my opinion. She is the absolute master. She'll spend the whole session sucking if you'd like. She's got a range of techniques from slow licking and sucking to fast and deep, with a variety of suction pressures, throat and tongue movements, vibrations and sounds, and using her hand strategically. It's magical! I love good DT and FF and I like to take control. I'm a big fan of Lindsey, no longer available Stella and Yulia. I didn't get the vibe Chloe was a sub like them but she'll let you FF and her DT is top notch. She made my shit disappear over and over again and never got tired. I shoot huge loads and she took it all until the last throb then went to spit. I can't recommend enough. Great conversation too. A true pro.

VisitorInLA
12-13-22, 16:26
XOC accepts crypto.What is their website? Thank you.

Member #6286
12-13-22, 16:39
I had free time this morning and text 262 asking for Emma but expecting that she is fully booked for the day.

https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-emma-34925

To my surprise, she is available until noon! WTF?

One of the hottest energizer bunny level girls I have seen and she is alone all morning.

Are your man juices dried up?

Are you at home beating off to the World Cup?

Am I the only one who she treats like sexual royalty?

Have tall & thin Eastern Euros become persona non grata suddenly?.I was almost her first of the day, but yes, I decided to jerk off instead and watch the World Cup. I figured if I'm not first, then I don't want seconds. Now the match is almost done and since you have already been there I'd be seconds LOL. All jokes aside, she is definitely 262 top talent, probably #1, and it's surprising she's not booked up. I want to see her but my budget is stretched already on other talent I haven't seen that I want to see elsewhere.

Hater
12-13-22, 17:47
Has anyone seen Sloan at CCG and not added their input yet? She looks like a Hot rock chick that fucks hard. I'm so tempted to try her but I don't know anything about her and I don't want her to be too crazy. I just really like that look.When I seen her she wasn't crazy. She's chilled. Very GFE!

Trk69
12-13-22, 18:49
I used to be able to telegram happy dates but for some reason I've been getting no response and their telegram channel has not been updated in some time. Do you guys know if Milena moved to another agency or is she she now independent?

ChiHobby1985
12-13-22, 19:32
Anyone know if she is seeing clients outside the agency as Indy? Had some good times with her at Alena's and curious if she's on the radar or not.

BillFourFree
12-13-22, 20:44
I was almost her first of the day, but yes, I decided to jerk off instead and watch the World Cup. I figured if I'm not first, then I don't want seconds. Now the match is almost done and since you have already been there I'd be seconds LOL. All jokes aside, she is definitely 262 top talent, probably #1, and it's surprising she's not booked up. I want to see her but my budget is stretched already on other talent I haven't seen that I want to see elsewhere.Just got back from seeing Emma. She is totally hot, beautiful, tall, sandy blonde but that is the best part. There was zero connection and she didn't seem to want to be there. No kissing and barely any conversation. If you want to have CBJ and CFS with a beauty, go see her. If you are looking for a connection or any form of GFE, she is not the one.

Tkow70
12-13-22, 22:08
Just got back from seeing Emma. She is totally hot, beautiful, tall, sandy blonde but that is the best part. There was zero connection and she didn't seem to want to be there. No kissing and barely any conversation. If you want to have CBJ and CFS with a beauty, go see her. If you are looking for a connection or any form of GFE, she is not the one.

And guys are considering her #1 top talent there?? I remain baffled.

Adiemus1
12-13-22, 22:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Tkow70
12-13-22, 22:45
Hey guys. Sorry it's been awhile. I've been busy fucking SA girls for hours on end and overnights lately. It's become my new play ground. Anyway, saw Gina yesterday. She is a stunner for sure. Cute face. What a tiny little spinner. Bubble butt just the right size for grabbing. Take a moment and have her twirl around for you so you can get a 360 and take all of her in visually. Wow! Great personality, quick witted and playful for sure. We had great chemistry.

Went over ground rules. Although not my complete cup of tea, she does have a naughty side that will come out in the heat of the moment. Self admittedly, she is working on her dirty talk. She did quite well calling me daddy and asking how her pussy felt more than once. It was a real turn on.

Very good and full on dfk. Gave an amazing BBBJ. Wet, tons of spit, bls, and did whatever I asked and I did ask for just a little more. Kinky me.

Eye contact was out of this world. Took her head off the side of the bed and she took a good ff pretty well. Just don't go too deep as she does have a gag reflex. She rides very well. A few light smacks on her bottom. Her nipples are sensitive so be careful. My nipple clamps were a no go. LOL. Brought out the wand but didn't use it. Not sure why.

My fav position mish was awesome. Had her head half off the bed while pounding her hard. Had treposition her so I didn't end up drilling her onto the floor. LOL. She likes to be lightly choked.

She is really tight as others have said. One finger was about all I could fit in fiv. Had to go really slow with some lube to get my cock inside her. Felt amazing! As others have noted, she does enjoy a finger or thumb up her ass just a bit and enjoys being rimmed. I used lube on her asshole so she would enjoy it while I daty.

I ended up blowing in her mouth. She took it all then drooled part of it back onto my cock with complete eye contact. It was hot. Overall, a great time with a great girl. Would recommend as an amazing GFE!! Was that good enough dear?

DayTrader01
12-14-22, 02:21
I used to be able to telegram happy dates but for some reason I've been getting no response and their telegram channel has not been updated in some time. Do you guys know if Milena moved to another agency or is she she now independent?I've also tried to message happy dates seems like they've shut down. But I had Milenas number but no reply on the number so don't know how to get ahold of her anymore.

Martin001
12-14-22, 02:29
Anyone is know when Betty 262 will be in town? I was trying to find her on the website last week, looks like she is not working anymore?

Member #6286
12-14-22, 09:51
And guys are considering her #1 top talent there?? I remain baffled.As always YMMV. Never know what a monger looks like, smells like, or is so every girl may not perform the same with every one, especially if she's top class and not a hardened pro. Girls that perform the same level regardless of monger I think are not right. How can they be the same no matter who walks through the door? That's a hardened pro who's really not there, you know what I mean? Anyway, Emma was great when I saw her and I think TJGeek had same experience. If Monger walks in with set of expectations, and girl doesn't do those things, for him she's a waste of time because expectation not met. For another with different expectations, she's checking all the boxes. That's why I Always say, YMMV. Read reviews and see if she does what you like before booking, and then, it's a matter of connection I guess.

ChiHobby1985
12-14-22, 11:27
I used to be able to telegram happy dates but for some reason I've been getting no response and their telegram channel has not been updated in some time. Do you guys know if Milena moved to another agency or is she she now independent?Yeah I think she may have retired unfortunately as she was my atf.

FuckGolf12
12-14-22, 12:30
TKow70 clean up your InBox.

Pupsnu
12-14-22, 13:34
I think she will be in later this month.

Anyone is know when Betty 262 will be in town? I was trying to find her on the website last week, looks like she is not working anymore?

Trk69
12-14-22, 14:33
Yeah I think she may have retired unfortunately as she was my atf.I know, regret not seeing her earlier. Let me know if you hear anything. It didn't seem to me like she would retire from the last time I spoke to her.

BillFourFree
12-14-22, 15:51
As always YMMV. Never know what a monger looks like, smells like, or is so every girl may not perform the same with every one, especially if she's top class and not a hardened pro. Girls that perform the same level regardless of monger I think are not right. How can they be the same no matter who walks through the door? That's a hardened pro who's really not there, you know what I mean? Anyway, Emma was great when I saw her and I think TJGeek had same experience. If Monger walks in with set of expectations, and girl doesn't do those things, for him she's a waste of time because expectation not met. For another with different expectations, she's checking all the boxes. That's why I Always say, YMMV. Read reviews and see if she does what you like before booking, and then, it's a matter of connection I guess.Totally agree with you and one other factor, I only saw her for 30 minutes and maybe she only does certain things when it is a 30-minute appointment vs. One hour. Just letting you all know my experience. Have fun and stay safe out there!

Tkow70
12-14-22, 17:08
TKow70 clean up your InBox.Thanks, done!

Tkow70
12-14-22, 17:13
As always YMMV. Never know what a monger looks like, smells like, or is so every girl may not perform the same with every one, especially if she's top class and not a hardened pro. Girls that perform the same level regardless of monger I think are not right. How can they be the same no matter who walks through the door? That's a hardened pro who's really not there, you know what I mean? Anyway, Emma was great when I saw her and I think TJGeek had same experience. If Monger walks in with set of expectations, and girl doesn't do those things, for him she's a waste of time because expectation not met. For another with different expectations, she's checking all the boxes. That's why I Always say, YMMV. Read reviews and see if she does what you like before booking, and then, it's a matter of connection I guess.Yeah, I guess I'm reading into it too much with 262. Thanks for the perspective.

IhBurmaa
12-14-22, 19:35
I was expecting a hot Latina from photos and descriptions. I was surprised to meet a beautiful girl with European features and porcelain like skin. Her waist is very petite giving her a voluptuous hourglass figure. Gia looks like 1950's pin-up model. Very playful and frisky personality. She is delightful to be with and provides amazing service. She may be the best model from this agency!

Member #6286
12-14-22, 21:14
New girl, says she's 21. So for C she could be like 23-24 or really 21. She was first advertised as body rub only but today states VIP. Guys, this could be the first young Urania C has had in a long time. Who's going to go first? I tried today but schedule didn't work out. So someone had to have seen her because she wa s booked. Usually TJGeek is first. I want to hear something.

Riina
12-14-22, 21:37
New girl, says she's 21. So for C she could be like 23-24 or really 21. She was first advertised as body rub only but today states VIP. Guys, this could be the first young Urania C has had in a long time. Who's going to go first? I tried today but schedule didn't work out. So someone had to have seen her because she wa s booked. Usually TJGeek is first. I want to hear something.When I saw it was rub only by a college age Ukrainian, I was ready to drop all my plans for this afternoon. I figured she had to be local and maybe the days of Ukrainian cuties were back. This morning she was posted as FS and I decided to just wait. Please share if you met Melwina.

TJGeek
12-14-22, 21:48
Anyone is know when Betty 262 will be in town? I was trying to find her on the website last week, looks like she is not working anymore?Back on the website: 12/19 to 12/23.

TJGeek
12-14-22, 21:52
New girl, says she's 21. So for C she could be like 23-24 or really 21. She was first advertised as body rub only but today states VIP. Guys, this could be the first young Urania C has had in a long time. Who's going to go first? I tried today but schedule didn't work out. So someone had to have seen her because she wa s booked. Usually TJGeek is first. I want to hear something.C told me about her yesterday and suggested I see her which I was planning on doing, but then she switched to "Coming Soon" status. Maybe Friday?

ChicagoDog1
12-14-22, 23:04
Hi all, occasionally I see questions about YWSM, and I've been a few times now. Location isn't too bad from where I live (in Hyde Park, which seems to be a horrible spot for the hobby, and a great spot for awkward, timid, too-smart college girls.) Anyhow, here is what I've found:

Amber.

The most hilarious and ridiculous encounter. I walk in, she informs me that it's her time of month and all she can do is a CBJ. I told her that no one told me that. And that's not why I was there. After some charm, I eventually got CBJ, CFS. She's hot imo. But the BS kept me from repeating. I don't do this to add stress to my life.

Jillian.

Very sweet girl. Her body type isn't my preference, but she had a good personality and was down for almost anything except the back door. Got it all and left happy.

Marina.

Pretty, nice body, very sweet and conversational. Didn't allow DATY, which kind of sucked. Was hesitant about me finishing anywhere except inside the rubber, but I talked her down from that. Left happy.

Sashi.

Saw her first awhile back. The session was a dream. We went hard the whole time. She tongued the boys like crazy. She petite, cute, quiet but kind. She was an animal with me. I couldn't wait to book time with her again. Then she fell off the face of the earth. A real tragedy.

The Booker for this agency is great too. I'm relatively new to the area, so I plan to venture out to AC soon and compare the value of the experience received.

Hater
12-15-22, 09:01
I was expecting a hot Latina from photos and descriptions. I was surprised to meet a beautiful girl with European features and porcelain like skin. Her waist is very petite giving her a voluptuous hourglass figure. Gia looks like 1950's pin-up model. Very playful and frisky personality. She is delightful to be with and provides amazing service. She may be the best model from this agency!Does she have any rules? DFK? BBBJ?

Proton456
12-15-22, 09:38
When I saw it was rub only by a college age Ukrainian, I was ready to drop all my plans for this afternoon. I figured she had to be local and maybe the days of Ukrainian cuties were back. This morning she was posted as FS and I decided to just wait. Please share if you met Melwina.How does one get verified? I texted the number for weeks with no reply. Call repeatedly? I did read that they don't care, but it is getting borderline impossible.

DRSpartan055
12-15-22, 11:19
Well, it looks like I waited too long to pull the trigger as Lindsey is off of the Schedule at AC. Has anyone seen Nina? Going to be in town tomorrow and can't seem to find anything on her here.

IhBurmaa
12-15-22, 11:22
Does she have any rules? DFK? BBBJ?Gia may be the best I have ever dreamed of from this agency. If you are familiar with this agency you know the service is always great. (YMMV) LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY.

ChiHobby1985
12-15-22, 11:30
Well, it looks like I waited too long to pull the trigger as Lindsey is off of the Schedule at AC. Has anyone seen Nina? Going to be in town tomorrow and can't seem to find anything on her here.They're reviews of her on here. You're not looking hard enough.

Rpark52
12-15-22, 11:42
Well, it looks like I waited too long to pull the trigger as Lindsey is off of the Schedule at AC. Has anyone seen Nina? Going to be in town tomorrow and can't seem to find anything on her here.She's taken time off before, but I think she was still on the site just not the schedule. I do think lately they just taken girls off if they're not around for a few weeks, but some do come back. I have no idea if she'll be back or not, but I would guess yes.

Bambinos1987
12-15-22, 11:55
Saw a great report earlier on this agency. Can anyone fill me in on the screening process? Is there one? Majka photos are obviously edited heavily or not real. But if she looks anything like this I will be very happy. 100% my fantasy girl. Any feed back on her or the agency? https://youwannaseeme.is/slender-blonde-gfe/.

SantaGun
12-15-22, 14:12
C told me about her yesterday and suggested I see her which I was planning on doing, but then she switched to "Coming Soon" status. Maybe Friday?As a college age cutie she does interest but since she started off as massage only I assumed service would be bad, hope am wrong. I will queue up to see her if anyone reports otherwise.

The one that intrigued me even more was Rebecca. That body would be bang-worthy even if she is 33 instead of 28!
https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-new-rebecca-western-belmon-59250

Anyone tried either of them?

CStrife7
12-15-22, 17:35
Hello fellow mongers,

I recently dreamt of Rose, and the previous posts on her are definitely solid ones.

She is really down to earth and a pleasure to spend time with. All the basics are on the menu. Something in always looking for are ladies who BBBJCIM and she checks that box.

On top of that she is also swallows! YMMV on that last part but in my experience, manners and cleanliness goes a long way.

I've had a really good time with all the ladies of ccg but rose is definitely worth dreaming of, more than just one or twice!

Keep on keeping on fellow mongers!

P.S. If you know any other BBBJCIM / swallowers please share the knowledge!

Frogger7777
12-15-22, 19:48
I saw Emma awhile back and had a fantastic experience. Saw her again today and had the opposite experience. This girl has been in the business too long. She's become cold and standoffish. Doesn't matter how hot she is. I won't repeat.

ChicagoDog1
12-15-22, 20:54
Saw a great report earlier on this agency. Can anyone fill me in on the screening process? Is there one? Majka photos are obviously edited heavily or not real. But if she looks anything like this I will be very happy. 100% my fantasy girl. Any feed back on her or the agency? https://youwannaseeme.is/slender-blonde-gfe/.I verified three years ago, and if I remember correctly it was standard: Name, I'd, employment info, etc. It was a quick and easy process. Have not seen Majka yet; the photos at this agency range from accurate to roughly approximate. I haven't seen a girl there yet where the photo was way off. Overall nice agency at a lower tier than the others that get most of the attention on this board. But I look forward to trying those too.

ADiesel
12-15-22, 21:19
Awesome. I've been wanting to see her for a bit now. Schedules have never lined up. How is her face? Pretty? Blair is a swallower from this agency. She's great.

Hello fellow mongers,

I recently dreamt of Rose, and the previous posts on her are definitely solid ones.

She is really down to earth and a pleasure to spend time with. All the basics are on the menu. Something in always looking for are ladies who BBBJCIM and she checks that box.

On top of that she is also swallows! YMMV on that last part but in my experience, manners and cleanliness goes a long way.

I've had a really good time with all the ladies of ccg but rose is definitely worth dreaming of, more than just one or twice!

Keep on keeping on fellow mongers!

P.S. If you know any other BBBJCIM / swallowers please share the knowledge!

Tkow70
12-16-22, 02:07
Awesome. I've been wanting to see her for a bit now. Schedules have never lined up. How is her face? Pretty? Blair is a swallower from this agency. She's great.Rose has a very pretty face and makes this hot look with her tongue out telling you she enjoys being hammered. Fun girl. Highly recommend.

CStrife7
12-16-22, 08:58
I think she is very pretty. I'm positive you wouldn't be disappointed with her in the looks department.

Awesome. I've been wanting to see her for a bit now. Schedules have never lined up. How is her face? Pretty? Blair is a swallower from this agency. She's great.

Member #6286
12-16-22, 14:33
New talent just showed up. She looks a little heavier than I like them that young but still 21, so. She's on today starting but I'm not TOFTT yet even though I love being first. This one will need some feedback before I drop the dough. Especially since I have not yet lined up my schedule for Nina, Gina, or Mercy.

DrPepper2976
12-16-22, 14:38
Name is Vivian, though its hard to see if she'd be worth seeing since instead of blurring her face, they blurred her entire head so we would have no idea of how she may possibly look.

Hater
12-16-22, 20:48
Gia may be the best I have ever dreamed of from this agency. If you are familiar with this agency you know the service is always great. (YMMV) LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY.Looks like both new girls will be on the scheduled once a week. Not sure what day yet. I want to see them both soon.

IAmTheManyo
12-17-22, 00:31
Has anyone seen Leah at CCG? I'm curious about experience and looks. Might TOFTT if I can get time.

BlaBlaMan
12-17-22, 07:29
Anyone is know when Betty 262 will be in town? I was trying to find her on the website last week, looks like she is not working anymore?No she is on the website 12/19-12/23.

I remember her. She is sweet and was very accommodating with my requests. I'm an anal devotee and she provides without restriction. I think she is only one girl from 262 who provides anal service.

She is very responsive to DATY, of which I spent 8-10 minutes enjoying. After a large, shuddering orgasm, I mounted her mish. Wow she was tight and responsive. Lots of kissing and moaning. We started anal mish, again quite vocal and orgasmic. We switched to doggy. I got great penetration with this position. Then onto the jockey position with her prone and legs together. I finished this great session with Lena sucking my load out! It was great!

I believe it's was 260+$100 for anal.

Flipper12
12-17-22, 14:03
No she is on the website 12/19-12/23.

I remember her. She is sweet and was very accommodating with my requests. I'm an anal devotee and she provides without restriction. I think she is only one girl from 262 who provides anal service.

She is very responsive to DATY, of which I spent 8-10 minutes enjoying. After a large, shuddering orgasm, I mounted her mish. Wow she was tight and responsive. Lots of kissing and moaning. We started anal mish, again quite vocal and orgasmic. We switched to doggy. I got great penetration with this position. Then onto the jockey position with her prone and legs together. I finished this great session with Lena sucking my load out! It was great!

I believe it's was 260+$100 for anal.For an extra 100 on top she let me BBFS her both holes. But no CIP / CIA because she didn't want to deal with the mess.

BlaBlaMan
12-18-22, 01:21
For an extra 100 on top she let me BBFS her both holes. But no CIP / CIA because she didn't want to deal with the mess.Sound strange. I was ask her couple times, and always answer no, only bbanal.

But anyway thanks to lmk.

BlaBlaMan
12-18-22, 01:36
Duja vu is disappointing.Does she provide GREEK service?

Flipper12
12-19-22, 21:06
Sound strange. I was ask her couple times, and always answer no, only bbanal.

But anyway thanks to lmk.She let you bareback her ass but not her pussy?

Maybe she wasn't on her birth control.

She let me bb both holes but no cumming inside even after I offered up an extra hundo.

SantaGun
12-20-22, 12:12
Anyone is know when Betty 262 will be in town? I was trying to find her on the website last week, looks like she is not working anymore?Sorry in advance as I know there has been a lot shared about her but I promise this will have some new info if not perspective.

Saw her first a year ago, was ripe with COVID fat and was not on my repeat list. Recent discussions got me interested so tried her for the second time.

Has lost a lot of pounds and looks nice and slim when but has slightly loose skin in the tummy, legs and hands. Boobs have also lost some mass and tightness but still a good D or big C just not in the Marina or Ksenia league any more. What it lost in mass it has gained in prominence for the nipples, better than before and stand out more.

Great tasting DATY and dato as always BBBJ and anal on offer for usual extras. Still a battle hardened pro that is all about business. But earning her keeps by making me happy seems to be her business. Visibly less chattier than before, great blowjob skills ran a vacuum with her mouth to help finish, lots of attention to balls, nice tongue play in DFK and great CG that will give you a lasting image with bouncing tits.

The only real casualty of the weight loss is the ass, still nice but not as firm so doggie was not as fun as before everything was more fun than from a year ago for me. This hobby is so YMMV that sometimes mileage varies by time for the same car and driver.

Member #6286
12-20-22, 15:56
Sorry in advance as I know there has been a lot shared about her but I promise this will have some new info if not perspective.

Saw her first a year ago, was ripe with COVID fat and was not on my repeat list. Recent discussions got me interested so tried her for the second time.

Has lost a lot of pounds and looks nice and slim when but has slightly loose skin in the tummy, legs and hands. Boobs have also lost some mass and tightness but still a good D or big C just not in the Marina or Ksenia league any more. What it lost in mass it has gained in prominence for the nipples, better than before and stand out more.

Great tasting DATY and dato as always BBBJ and anal on offer for usual extras. Still a battle hardened pro that is all about business. But earning her keeps by making me happy seems to be her business. Visibly less chattier than before, great blowjob skills ran a vacuum with her mouth to help finish, lots of attention to balls, nice tongue play in DFK and great CG that will give you a lasting image with bouncing tits.

The only real casualty of the weight loss is the ass, still nice but not as firm so doggie was not as fun as before everything was more fun than from a year ago for me. This hobby is so YMMV that sometimes mileage varies by time for the same car and driver.Nothing about this sounds promising or enticing, LOL. Other than the promise land of anal, and questionable if BB or not, nothing sounded appealing. She wasn't that attractive to begin with as a hardened pro of east Asian looks, and now it sounds even less appealing and more hardened if not taken a toll too. So while YMMV, I don't think I'd want that back door anymore, LOL. Is it just me? I mean not when you can direct funds to incredible hotties elsewhere even without back door opening. I'll pass on this and save for the next.

DMichaels69
12-20-22, 18:54
Spot on with this one.

Nothing about this sounds promising or enticing, LOL. Other than the promise land of anal, and questionable if BB or not, nothing sounded appealing. She wasn't that attractive to begin with as a hardened pro of east Asian looks, and now it sounds even less appealing and more hardened if not taken a toll too. So while YMMV, I don't think I'd want that back door anymore, LOL. Is it just me? I mean not when you can direct funds to incredible hotties elsewhere even without back door opening. I'll pass on this and save for the next.

Svendd
12-20-22, 20:54
Has anyone seen Leah at CCG? I'm curious about experience and looks. Might TOFTT if I can get time.I might see her next month if she's still around. If you see her, let us know how it goes!

Riina
12-20-22, 23:02
https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/model-betty-1221-1223-35868

For anal connoisseurs, she's working tomorrow.

TJGeek
12-21-22, 07:26
Cute Eastern Euro girl who is warm and inviting. Lives in the US so no communication issues.

Mid 30's, the pictures of her outside are her (perhaps a few years ago) but still a hot body and enhanced on top. I did a 45 min unrushed session which started with body kisses, then CBJ (asked for ball attention and she was happy do it), then CFS in a few positions with a bit of DATY in between. Finished back in her mouth with CBJ. She then gave me one of those sensual finger tip / nail massages which just seemed to extend the great feeling you get after an O!

Not sure how much longer she is around but will repeat if she is here next month.

Donger999
12-21-22, 09:06
Spot on with this one.Couldn't agree more. However, I do appreciate an honest review so we can all make an informed decision regardless of how subjective the review is.

SantaGun
12-21-22, 09:27
Nothing about this sounds promising or enticing, LOL. Other than the promise land of anal, and questionable if BB or not, nothing sounded appealing. She wasn't that attractive to begin with as a hardened pro of east Asian looks, and now it sounds even less appealing and more hardened if not taken a toll too. So while YMMV, I don't think I'd want that back door anymore, LOL. Is it just me? I mean not when you can direct funds to incredible hotties elsewhere even without back door opening. I'll pass on this and save for the next.I agree, which is why I did not recommend her in the review. She was just better than my first visit. Which in itself was surprising to me.

From the current line up at 262, I'd rather recommend Valentina or Rada.

Bambinos1987
12-22-22, 12:14
CCG- Sloan.

Pictures are accurate. Long black hair pretty face. Natural Cs. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Cover on for multiple positions. We had a great connection YMMV.I been wanting to see her and she is on the schedule today! Is their location downtown or out west of the city?

ChiTownP
12-22-22, 12:35
CCG operates out of the NW burbs.

I been wanting to see her and she is on the schedule today! Is their location downtown or out west of the city?

Chiguyxxx
12-22-22, 13:35
I agree, which is why I did not recommend her in the review. She was just better than my first visit. Which in itself was surprising to me.

From the current line up at 262, I'd rather recommend Valentina or Rada.Is Rebecca any good? Pics look great and the location is perfect for me.

SnazzyPants
12-26-22, 10:33
Submitted for verification to AC. Got to see Gina. LOL. Do they send an email or text saying you're verified, or do you just try and schedule an appointment? Hasn't been 24 hours yet, just curious.What does AC stand for?

MidwestHobby
12-26-22, 14:04
What does AC stand for?Alena Chicago.

TJGeek
12-26-22, 21:38
https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/b40f52d9-a869-41e8-ae6f-c26506bd1774

Part of an agency https://eurofantasychicago.escortbook.com/model-lisa-58684.

Mid 30's Russian from Central Asia with athletic / curvy body (enhanced), OK communication. Pictures are not her. But, lots of fun.

Starts with a great 10 minute body to body massage with kisses everywhere. Then the flip with slow hands-free BBJ down to the sack. This goes on for awhile so I offer FIV. Now she O's and covers me up for mish. With more O's. She pulls me up, removes the cover and back to BBJ with me on top while I continue FIV. We flip and I CIM while convulsing. She cleans me up and then sucks me some more to get every last bit out. And that folks, is how you get a repeat client.

Member #6286
12-27-22, 14:41

Mid 30's Russian from Central Asia with athletic / curvy body (enhanced), OK communication. Pictures are not her. But, lots of fun.

Starts with a great 10 minute body to body massage with kisses everywhere. Then the flip with slow hands-free BBJ down to the sack. This goes on for awhile so I offer FIV. Now she O's and covers me up for mish. With more O's. She pulls me up, removes the cover and back to BBJ with me on top while I continue FIV. We flip and I CIM while convulsing. She cleans me up and then sucks me some more to get every last bit out. And that folks, is how you get a repeat client.I guess Mongers on holiday this week. No posts for a while now. Thanks for keeping the industry alive. While the Asian persuasion is not my go to, I have to admit that this review and her constant attention to the big fella before during and after is fantastic to read. Makes me want to go just for that, LOL. Damn don't we all wish they all performed at this level of attention?

The selection is slim this week but I see 262 has a new talent and RubMD showing some new options of the euro Asian and euro Russian persuasion. I may be forced to try one of those if the urge hits.

BillFourFree
12-27-22, 19:48

Starts with a great 10 minute body to body massage with kisses everywhere. Then the flip with slow hands-free BBJ down to the sack. This goes on for awhile so I offer FIV. Now she O's and covers me up for mish. With more O's. She pulls me up, removes the cover and back to BBJ with me on top while I continue FIV. We flip and I CIM while convulsing. She cleans me up and then sucks me some more to get every last bit out. And that folks, is how you get a repeat client.Looks a lot like 262, uses similar language on website and same suburbs.

TJGeek
12-27-22, 20:50
Looks a lot like 262, uses similar language on website and same suburbs.Its not 262 but pretty much the same deal. However, they had a few girls who did not do FS so ask in advance about what you want.

Tkow70
12-27-22, 23:10
I might see her next month if she's still around. If you see her, let us know how it goes!Hwy guys. Anyone seen this beauty yet? Please share. Thanks.

JoeColorado
12-29-22, 11:55
Hwy guys. Anyone seen this beauty yet? Please share. Thanks.I believe she is the same girl as the independent escort Mia Romero. If you look up reviews on the independent escorts page you should be able to find something.

NoTomo
12-29-22, 21:02
I believe she is the same girl as the independent escort Mia Romero. If you look up reviews on the independent escorts page you should be able to find something.The CCG Leah is a different person than the Mia Romero. Mia is Lia at MA. Petite blond with tats. Seen Lia / Mia Romero a few times. She's great.

Member #6286
12-30-22, 22:05
I believe she is the same girl as the independent escort Mia Romero. If you look up reviews on the independent escorts page you should be able to find something.Not even close. I've seen Mia / Lia etc and it's not remotely close to this one at CCG. The other is slimmer tatted up, different hair, glasses, pale white. Seriously I don't even know how you could compare the two because they are so different. I'm hoping to see the CCG one some day but she's very limited. BTW, Mia / Lia had no personality. Dead fuck. No convo. She posts on Twitter that some customer was great and I keep thinking what did he do, pay and leave? She has the deadest personality I've ever encountered. I guess in the YMMV philosophy I advocate, she and I were two different planets.

Adiemus1
12-31-22, 17:48
I've now seen 4 providers from 262. Most recently, I saw Rada. She is cute, definitely Asian (she is from one of the 'stan' countries, speaks Russian, but is clearly Asian). It was a decent experience, she is young, the two photos of her in black lingerie are likely accurate.

My question is this. Every time I've booked an hour and seen a provider from 262, the sessions begin with a strange, uninspired, and plain weird "massage". It's as if the provider is trained to try to waste 10-15 minutes, but it isn't even a good massage. With Emma, for example, she just runs her fingers up and down your body, deftly avoiding the important areas, but not in a sensual way. In a very frenetic weird way but then on repetition for an awkwardly long period of time.

Similarly, with Rada, I was more or less drenched in mineral oil which annoyed me. When we got into it, it was a good session. I'm not so insecure as to think it's me (in the past even, I have taken a provider or two on an off the clock date, I know I can be charming when I want to). I just wonder if others have had this weird experience.

It's gotten to a point where my annoyance is such that I see this as a practiced strategy to waste time and to try to avoid two 'pops' in an hour long session, so that I actually cut off Rada for example, which is awkward for me, too.

I've been thinking about the industry recently, for whatever reason, I have been doing a lot of hobbying recently, and I think 262 is an ultra high volume agency vs. Others, so providers elsewhere are less jaded, more intimate? I am not sure.

On an entirely separate note, as a protocol question, if you book in advance (say, three days in advance) but your schedule gets more complicated and you ask to reschedule to a different time (however, with still plenty of advance notice I. E. , a day or more), is this. Considered poor etiquette? I was chewed out by an agency over this recently, but I actually thought I was a very good client (I never same day cancel, and I think I am a good client for providers).

Desparado
12-31-22, 22:55
I've now seen 4 providers from 262. Most recently, I saw Rada. She is cute, definitely Asian (she is from one of the 'stan' countries, speaks Russian, but is clearly Asian). It was a decent experience, she is young, the two photos of her in black lingerie are likely accurate.

My question is this. Every time I've booked an hour and seen a provider from 262, the sessions begin with a strange, uninspired, and plain weird "massage". It's as if the provider is trained to try to waste 10-15 minutes, but it isn't even a good massage. With Emma, for example, she just runs her fingers up and down your body, deftly avoiding the important areas, but not in a sensual way. In a very frenetic weird way but then on repetition for an awkwardly long period of time.

Similarly, with Rada, I was more or less drenched in mineral oil which annoyed me. When we got into it, it was a good session. I'm not so insecure as to think it's me (in the past even, I have taken a provider or two on an off the clock date, I know I can be charming when I want to). I just wonder if others have had this weird experience.

It's gotten to a point where my annoyance is such that I see this as a practiced strategy to waste time and to try to avoid two 'pops' in an hour long session, so that I actually cut off Rada for example, which is awkward for me, too.

I've been thinking about the industry recently, for whatever reason, I have been doing a lot of hobbying recently, and I think 262 is an ultra high volume agency vs. Others, so providers elsewhere are less jaded, more intimate? I am not sure.

On an entirely separate note, as a protocol question, if you book in advance (say, three days in advance) but your schedule gets more complicated and you ask to reschedule to a different time (however, with still plenty of advance notice I. E. , a day or more), is this. Considered poor etiquette? I was chewed out by an agency over this recently, but I actually thought I was a very good client (I never same day cancel, and I think I am a good client for providers).I try to be proactive and proceed until apprehended. I will try to control the appointment. Yes they are trying to waste time. When I saw Rada pull out that mineral oil I quickly asked her to put it away. She said, what you don't want a massage? I said, no I don't want a massage. I then gave her breasts a good massage with kissing licking and sucking. Yeah I was surprised when I first learned this also but some actually don't like appointments more than 1 day in advance because too much drama can happen in between and I think the appointments made in advance are more likely to cancel or reschedule.

TJGeek
01-01-23, 08:24

On an entirely separate note, as a protocol question, if you book in advance (say, three days in advance) but your schedule gets more complicated and you ask to reschedule to a different time (however, with still plenty of advance notice I. E. , a day or more), is this. Considered poor etiquette? I was chewed out by an agency over this recently, but I actually thought I was a very good client (I never same day cancel, and I think I am a good client for providers).Except for Patrycjia (now gone) I have not had 2 pops at 262 even when booking 1 hour so a better approach may be to book 30 or 45 min. However, I do tend to take my time and don't blow my wad in 15 minutes, but rather time things based on what I booked. Patrycjia announced she was going to make me CIM twice at the start of a 1 hour session so I planned accordingly. If anyone is getting 2 pops at 262, let us know.

The "massage" varies. Some are erotic and very worth it (Violeta), others are wasting time (Katerina, more about her in another post). If you don't like the massage, just be nice, smile, and say thank you, roll over, and move on to the next event. But for some girls, this may be a way of getting comfortable with you and becoming mentally prepared for other things. Once they know you and your preferences, the encounter may be different. I've seen Irina enough times that as soon as I step out of the shower, our lips are locked and hands are exploring each other before we even hit the bed.

As for canceling a day in advance, that should not be a problem with an agency. Unless she booked a room just for you, or you have a record of doing this more than actually showing up, they better understand that these activities are not always easy to schedule. And since the agencies often change things or the girls are "running late", there has to be some mutual allowances on both sides. I've had a few "hotel room not ready yet" or other excuses after showing up on time.

I would not consider 262 "ultra high volume" but most of them are pros who sit in a room from 9 am to 8 pm hoping to make money during their tour of Chicago. This is different than a local girl who sees guys at her own place and has another career to make money. MA seems to be lower volume as they start later in the day and finish earlier.

Tompit24
01-01-23, 09:22
I try to be proactive and proceed until apprehended. I will try to control the appointment. Yes they are trying to waste time. When I saw Rada pull out that mineral oil I quickly asked her to put it away. She said, what you don't want a massage? I said, no I don't want a massage. I then gave her breasts a good massage with kissing licking and sucking. Yeah I was surprised when I first learned this also but some actually don't like appointments more than 1 day in advance because too much drama can happen in between and I think the appointments made in advance are more likely to cancel or reschedule.I had the honor of meeting Angela the other day. She is the opposite of what you describe the 262 girls to be like. She opened the door and was wearing a very thin pink robe, matching lingerie and beige stockings. Once in, she asked me if I would like to wash my hands. She verified and checked in and asked me to get comfortable after being welcome hands on. I laid on the bed and she started with light strokes and body kisses while I admired her amazing form. She took off her top, grabbed a cover and some lube and began a CBJ. Even covered, it was amazing. Within 5 minutes she was on top rcg. We had all positions available. Maybe bc it was my first time seeing her, she did not kiss. She will, however, go 69 and press that amazing ass right in your face so you can get every little groove and hole. After we had finished that, then she gave a light touch massage. She is a beautiful woman and easy to talk to as we talked with 10 minutes left of the hour. She is very sensitive to touch. I don't know how new the mms were but everything around them was sensitive. Be gentle. She said she will be going back to NYC soon. I will be one to watch for her return as I have some making up to do for her.

SawBoy1740
01-01-23, 10:55
Was with Ryana yesterday. Two pops and she worked hard to get me going for the second pop. Had a great time. Didn't seem at all like "ok. You popped, see ya". After the first one, we laid and relaxed and chatted, and then started getting the little fella black in the game.

Except for Patrycjia (now gone) I have not had 2 pops at 262 even when booking 1 hour so a better approach may be to book 30 or 45 min. However, I do tend to take my time and don't blow my wad in 15 minutes, but rather time things based on what I booked. Patrycjia announced she was going to make me CIM twice at the start of a 1 hour session so I planned accordingly. If anyone is getting 2 pops at 262, let us know.

The "massage" varies. Some are erotic and very worth it (Violeta), others are wasting time (Katerina, more about her in another post). If you don't like the massage, just be nice, smile, and say thank you, roll over, and move on to the next event. But for some girls, this may be a way of getting comfortable with you and becoming mentally prepared for other things. Once they know you and your preferences, the encounter may be different. I've seen Irina enough times that as soon as I step out of the shower, our lips are locked and hands are exploring each other before we even hit the bed.

As for canceling a day in advance, that should not be a problem with an agency. Unless she booked a room just for you, or you have a record of doing this more than actually showing up, they better understand that these activities are not always easy to schedule. And since the agencies often change things or the girls are "running late", there has to be some mutual allowances on both sides. I've had a few "hotel room not ready yet" or other excuses after showing up on time..

Member #6286
01-01-23, 10:57

It's gotten to a point where my annoyance is such that I see this as a practiced strategy to waste time and to try to avoid two 'pops' in an hour long session, so that I actually cut off Rada for example, which is awkward for me, too..It's not a pattern or scam approach. I've been with 262 for over 10 years and they started out as body rub agency. So the roots are deep. This evolved but the approach is the same to the session. You don't have to accept it, but if you are passive, that's just how everybody wants it so they do it this way. Also, with most being European, it's also a thing in Europe body rub appointments. Personally I like to start with body rub, relax, then fuck her. Having said that, yes, the technique and style vary by girl. Some are amazing and I actually could lay there the whole session. Amazingly, some great rub girls are actually bad fucks. They rub better than they sex. So anyway, yes, Emma has a hurried technique, and it sounds like lately she isn't into it, but she was always hurried. Others over the year have been fantastic and terrible. It's the girl, not the agency and not a scam. Now as TJGeek said, you can always opt out, but I find that it builds rapport, it relaxes the session and creates a connection first before your start ravaging her. Some really appreciate that and not just here at 262, but other agencies. Can't tell you how many Alena or MA girls have thanked me for building a connection first before main act. So go with open mind, make your wishes known up front and enjoy it. But remember YMMV and you may enjoy it more when she is relaxed and enjoying it also.

JoeColorado
01-01-23, 14:31
The CCG Leah is a different person than the Mia Romero. Mia is Lia at MA. Petite blond with tats. Seen Lia / Mia Romero a few times. She's great.You're right, my bad. I was thinking of the Leah from MA.

Tkow70
01-01-23, 15:10
You're right, my bad. I was thinking of the Leah from MA.Hey guys, I've got a high level of interest in Leah. If she's anything like the dream team of Scarlet, Rose and Blair, that would be awesome to hear. Would love the juicy details on menu and performance. Of course, level of submissive. She looks like a wild one. Thanks!

Desparado
01-01-23, 19:43
I had the honor of meeting Angela the other day. She is the opposite of what you describe the 262 girls to be like. She opened the door and was wearing a very thin pink robe, matching lingerie and beige stockings. Once in, she asked me if I would like to wash my hands. She verified and checked in and asked me to get comfortable after being welcome hands on. I laid on the bed and she started with light strokes and body kisses while I admired her amazing form. She took off her top, grabbed a cover and some lube and began a CBJ. Even covered, it was amazing. Within 5 minutes she was on top rcg. We had all positions available. Maybe bc it was my first time seeing her, she did not kiss. She will, however, go 69 and press that amazing ass right in your face so you can get every little groove and hole. After we had finished that, then she gave a light touch massage. She is a beautiful woman and easy to talk to as we talked with 10 minutes left of the hour. She is very sensitive to touch. I don't know how new the mms were but everything around them was sensitive. Be gentle. She said she will be going back to NYC soon. I will be one to watch for her return as I have some making up to do for her.You may have responded to the wrong post I didn't describe the 262 girls. I had replied to a monger's question, perhaps you intended to reply to him? My most recent experience with Rada was more like yours with Angela than different. Regarding the massage, I have no erogenous zones in my back so it does nothing for me and it is about me. I don't like that oil everywhere either. I have no problem with rapport or making a girl feel at ease so I don't need to rely on laying face down on my time to establish her comfort level, I am more highly evolved than that and I have other methods of operation. Of course, many girls would prefer to massage you and would be fine doing it the entire session if that is what you want. They would also allow you to lay the gift down and walk out of the room.

Witness2002
01-01-23, 19:46
Haven't done a duo in a while (since thaixclusive days). Saw two potential duo sets for AC this week. I think that the elyse / Lindsey combo would make more sense; but if anyone has any feedback on either duo experience, please pm me or put it here for everyone to see.

Option 1: elyse and Lindsey (never been with elyse but heard great things).

Option 2: Hope / Demi (heard mixed reviews, and I hear they may not actually like the duo experience much).

Desparado
01-01-23, 20:01
It's not a pattern or scam approach. I've been with 262 for over 10 years and they started out as body rub agency. So the roots are deep. This evolved but the approach is the same to the session. You don't have to accept it, but if you are passive, that's just how everybody wants it so they do it this way. Also, with most being European, it's also a thing in Europe body rub appointments. Personally I like to start with body rub, relax, then fuck her. Having said that, yes, the technique and style vary by girl. Some are amazing and I actually could lay there the whole session. Amazingly, some great rub girls are actually bad fucks. They rub better than they sex. So anyway, yes, Emma has a hurried technique, and it sounds like lately she isn't into it, but she was always hurried. Others over the year have been fantastic and terrible. It's the girl, not the agency and not a scam. Now as TJGeek said, you can always opt out, but I find that it builds rapport, it relaxes the session and creates a connection first before your start ravaging her. Some really appreciate that and not just here at 262, but other agencies. Can't tell you how many Alena or MA girls have thanked me for building a connection first before main act. So go with open mind, make your wishes known up front and enjoy it. But remember YMMV and you may enjoy it more when she is relaxed and enjoying it also.Sure I agree, but accepting a massage is not the only way to build a connection. If this is comfortable for you I can understand why you would stick with it. I think I understand what you are trying to say but for some there may be many options in between accepting a massage and ravaging her.

Tkow70
01-01-23, 23:07
Haven't done a duo in a while (since thaixclusive days). Saw two potential duo sets for AC this week. I think that the elyse / Lindsey combo would make more sense; but if anyone has any feedback on either duo experience, please pm me or put it here for everyone to see.

Option 1: elyse and Lindsey (never been with elyse but heard great things).

Option 2: Hope / Demi (heard mixed reviews, and I hear they may not actually like the duo experience much).If you want two submissive real lesbians who will go at each other and you doing whatever you want, this is a dynamic duo my friend. Highly recommend.

Witness2002
01-01-23, 23:22
If you want two submissive real lesbians who will go at each other and you doing whatever you want, this is a dynamic duo my friend. Highly recommend.Thanks compadre. Nothing else needs to be said after your stamp of approval.

Piper2005
01-01-23, 23:43
Did hope and Demi, it was fine. I have seen elyse and Lindsey separately, they are so sexual and kinky, and submissive, it sure seems like it would.

Be fun.

If you want two submissive real lesbians who will go at each other and you doing whatever you want, this is a dynamic duo my friend. Highly recommend.

Jay117
01-03-23, 02:25
Anyone know what happened to McKenna, from Michelle's? She's no longer listed as of this week.

MasterChi2023
01-03-23, 13:48
If you want two submissive real lesbians who will go at each other and you doing whatever you want, this is a dynamic duo my friend. Highly recommend.They do sound incredible I've seen Lindsey separately and she's a non-stop dynamo, I sadly got banned from AC otherwise I'd have booked them.

FuckGolf12
01-03-23, 14:53
If you want two submissive real lesbians who will go at each other and you doing whatever you want, this is a dynamic duo my friend. Highly recommend.I would love to hear the details. Please post or PM me.

Svendd
01-03-23, 18:10
Hey guys, I've got a high level of interest in Leah. If she's anything like the dream team of Scarlet, Rose and Blair, that would be awesome to hear. Would love the juicy details on menu and performance. Of course, level of submissive. She looks like a wild one. Thanks!Looks like she's not on the website anymore :(

I think on their Twitter page she was only available for a day.

dbones
01-04-23, 14:55
Any recommendations for the north side, like Lincoln Park through Uptown / Andersonville or west to Old Irving? I am limited on my ability to travel so looking for ladies close, and I cannot find anyone! Any recommendations are appreciated!