PDA

View Full Version : Trashy women on Adult Friendfinder

Bush Hog
05-28-18, 15:48
Any Mongers out there scoring pay for play chicks on this site. Cost is $20. Per month. Did a tour, saw some hot looking younger babes. Plenty of locals look inviting. Any input appreciate. Bush Hog.

Bertil
05-29-18, 07:40
Any Mongers out there scoring pay for play chicks on this site. Cost is $20. Per month. Did a tour, saw some hot looking younger babes. Plenty of locals look inviting. Any input appreciate. Bush Hog.I was a member years ago but came up empty handed. There were lots of dudes posting as women and a lot of fake accounts from what I remember. I don't think it's worth it but you never know. I also joined Ashley Mad and that seems to have more * on there. Hit or miss though.

Jmoedb
05-29-18, 16:15
Any Mongers out there scoring pay for play chicks on this site. Cost is $20. Per month. Did a tour, saw some hot looking younger babes. Plenty of locals look inviting. Any input appreciate. Bush Hog.Older lady. Lived about 10 minutes away. Freaked me out when I saw her hubby beating it behind the door. He said fuck her good so I did. Once I came I guess he finished up and just walked back into the house somewhere. Never saw her again I was so spooked LOL.

MrGoldgerg
05-29-18, 19:20
Not to steal the point of this blog but I was good shape a couple years ago and had tremendous success on Ashley Madison. I go back now and most new members seem to be hookers. In the good old days it was horny housewives wanting to be drilled. I think some are still there but mongering is probably cheaper overall. Even if you aren't paying for sex they like a few drinks and a room, especially the wealthier ones.

AFF will likely be better or you might find wives with permission to fuck.

Bri4324
06-10-18, 20:02
Scored plenty of times on there and not pay for play score either. Just straight up women that needed some dick.

Any Mongers out there scoring pay for play chicks on this site. Cost is $20. Per month. Did a tour, saw some hot looking younger babes. Plenty of locals look inviting. Any input appreciate. Bush Hog.

Hari Balzak
08-15-18, 20:01
Any Mongers out there scoring pay for play chicks on this site. Cost is $20. Per month. Did a tour, saw some hot looking younger babes. Plenty of locals look inviting. Any input appreciate. Bush Hog.Adult Friend Finder was only marginally good when it started. Now, it's nothing more than a catfish site. My advice would be to hit the gym and stick to swingers sites like SLS and SDC.

WayneAshley380
11-18-22, 16:06
Adult Friend Finder was only marginally good when it started. Now, it's nothing more than a catfish site. My advice would be to hit the gym and stick to swingers sites like SLS and SDC.AFF is full of older white women and couples looking for black bulls.

If you are a couple looking for couples action it's not bad.

I had fun a couple years ago when I had a young SB that was into that.

She was pretty enough that they all wanted to fuck her and I got to come along for the ride.

Now all I'm getting is scammers. I canceled AFF about 6 months ago.