PDA

View Full Version : Race Street AMPs

Moe DeMonger
07-31-05, 11:09
There seems to have always been a couple over here and nowadays there may be several. It seems reasonably sensible to open a thread for reports on any or all of them, though I'll admit I'm in doubt of how much noise it will draw.

Anyways, there's 1211, 1207, and (maybe) another one that I've heard to be at 1223. The particular one that I've just freshly sampled is 1207 and it seems that this was once set up on the 2nd floor until that became the kareoke bar that it is and now they're downstairs. Not a big place; smaller than Cherry, I think, but sanitary enough.

I was duly impressed with the massage/washing techniques of Yoko, who doesn't look any taller than 5'3". That girl has ample firmness to her figure, especially in the breasts which aren't large but point straight out with no sag. If they're implanted, it's difficult to tell and I don't think they even are.

Yoko did a backwalk on me that was perfectly painless and I was crediting her with skill at that. However, it was only a bit later that I noticed the bar above the bed. They have these handbars run wall-to-wall above the beds which they can use for precise pressure and placement of their footwork. Some unanticipated 69 added to to fun of this session and I was actually thinking that CH2 would have a bit of a challenge to beat this one with who they have right now, especially what with Nadia having split.

It didn't work out that way, however, as CH2's answer to this one was little Tiff and then it was time to duck again as another Tyson blow was thrown to do more than match it.

Sam Katz
08-26-05, 10:49
How is that new AMP at 1223?

Sam Katz

Moe DeMonger
09-10-05, 08:38
Ah, back at my own corner here where I can get some peace and quiet. In the process of changes to URL layout, I can get a little lost.

So, yeah, I'd interjected a "maybe" about the 1223 place because I knew I had the "23" part of it right, but I was less sure of which block. I've got it ironed out now; it's 1123 and I've checked it out.

It's aka Utopia and, like 1207 (aka Blue Moon), it's a first-floor, single hallway joint that's even a little smaller than da Moon. I'll tell you what, though: when I went there I'd just had an experience at CH2 that was very much on par with what lotsafun most lately talked about - with the same girl he talked about. So' was affectionate and uses her rack on a guy really well, but the session was slightly weak in the FS aspect.

This made an opportunity for someone elsewhere to score a point or two over da Ridge, and Bunny here at UT made good with it. Girls who look and perform like CH2's Tiff are the kinds that can make me forget I'm civilized but Bunny, who wasn't much bigger than her, is even cuter IMHO. And the FS went beautiful; we were slapping bellies real good. Beware that the other aspects-of-session are more spartan here and so are the rooms, though. Casual kind of bath and the massage was by hand, but it did come after the FS so I really didn't need it to be erotically extraordinary.

It may be that it will only be up to me to tend to "Moe's corner" here and that'll be okay with me. How frequently I can add to it, though, I dunno. CH2 can always get their grip back on my customer loyalty and it's something that - you-oughta-know-by-now - they're good at doing.

MDM

Moe DeMonger
09-17-06, 15:24
Begging pardon as I (stretch) come out of dormancy here (yawn). I'd been so settled back as a CHphile that there hadn't been much for some time that I really needed to log in to find out. Of course, that changed when I was wanting to know "now what? " after encountering the ol' bar grate that seals the door once again. Could've interjected something upon reading but it only would've been "Drat. This ain't good. " As dotingly affectionate as those mamans had been to me, the feeling was uncannily like having heard of geniune friends having just gotten locked up.

So as to how Race looks now, well, forget about door '23 for now as that one won't yield to a push or pull. Behind '11 door, however, I've found found a place that tends to have 4 girls on; two of who I've tried out. Namely I refer to Sissy and Hanna, the former who carries a little more youthfull and firm appearance thus having a. 5 looks advantage over the latter who I could still see as a 7. 5 but also has shown appreciation for a good - what was it? - some kind of tool or appendage or something. Maybe she's a sort of home craftsman enthusiast but, at the risk of playing dumb, I'm not sure.

Now '07 appears to have let the bar go defunct while the amp is happening once again up there where that had been. This I don't gather from having dealt with anyone there lately but rather from having just ducked into the entrance and snooped around the foyer for a moment before continuing on my way. Also why there's not a lot I could fill in for the guy who'd been asking me about Yoko lately; I wouldn't expect she'd be around after so long but y'never know till you check out the people.

At any rate, if Convention Center accessibility is what's important to you, I don't think the hop to an amp gets any shorter than this. To be back adrift trying a variety of places is a more apt source of posting fodder to me but it's going good enough here to contain my wanderings for a spell. Even so, I could welcome a comment on the state affairs down the Ludlow way and, if someone should care to comment, there's not a need to be real exact about what's located where.

Until the next time I'm rapping,

MDM

Iron Viet
10-11-06, 21:33
I'm new and just found this site so it will take me some time to bring up the posts. CH2, is that the one near spring garden? If it is that was my favorite place and this girl gigi actually called me up a few times when she was in flushing and not working. They always seem to have the best lineup but hasn't been open recently.

The one on vine has a decent lineup although they don't look as good as CH.

Will try race in a little and will be back to post.

Moe DeMonger
10-28-06, 13:18
Having seen some comment that was mostly - if not all - favorable re Ludlow's 'teen 12, I decided to put Race's '11 in a sort of unwitting face-off with it. In other words, I went to both the same night (yes, post rush-hour; well after dark but well before midnight) expecting that I'd rate an experience at one as more for-real than the other. However, even after I made these two stops, it wasn't that simple determining that one WAS any better than the other. At each, I had the basic impression that I was getting what I came for but without a positive factor of incentive. I could see a potential edge that 'teen 12's Kelly could have re looks; a twenty (versus thirty)-something appearance, breasts & nipples that weren't giving away a presenence of silicone, a stomach that wasn't making it obvious that she'd had a kid. '11's Cindy was an antithesis of all those characteristics but I wouldn't say she's ugly and she dropped a hint that coming back to '12 would avail better massage attention, speaking of which I was finding a tad better-done by Kelly. But then, 'teen 12 was getting 60 out of me as the fee of commencement while '11 expects 50. So which stop could I say went better? In trying to decide, I'd only wind up having to reset the breaker switch on my temple. Okay, now, I'll just chime in some floatsam while I'm posting. The CH2 place hasn't made any rebound so having heard it here might save someone a recon trip around there. It's almost enough to make me regret having lazed back into its comforts but, heck, at least I'm carrying good memories. All several other places on Ludlow known to have been happening before are now ready to recieve patronage. And while I'm paper-gazing here (I wouldn't lie; I have the paper across my lap this very moment), I'm seeing such un-reviewed locations as 1342 Brandywine, 1022 Buttonwood, 813 Sansom, 237 N. 12th , 309 N 13th, QB Spa at 1124 (1124 what? It doesn't even say.), and a couple of NE locations named, respectively, Blue fox and Sun Island, both which one would have to call to know where they are. Alright, now to the point: as I really don't feel there's any more risk of getting lousy mileage at more uncharted locations versus going to more household-like addresses in the minds of mongers, I should want to encourage anyone to explore and post review. I shall do so, too, when the time and bucks for it come together again. But surely someone can beat me to this. MDM

Punch12
10-31-06, 12:27
Alright, now to the point: as I really don't feel there's any more risk of getting lousy mileage at more uncharted locations versus going to more household-like addresses in the minds of mongers, I should want to encourage anyone to explore and post review. I shall do so, too, when the time and bucks for it come together again. But surely someone can beat me to this. MDMMoe,

Thank you for your review. Wow, my head is still spinning after reading it. To address your concern, I can highly recommend Brandywine, from my own experience and what I've read on other forums that I'll not mention here. They have been providing some pretty good and consistent service in the short time frame they’ve been open. I too miss CH2 very much and in no way am I saying that Brandywine can replace them but to ask for a better then average experience is not asking for to much. In addition, I do enjoy the option of having a non-asian every now and then. Give them a shot and don't forget to let us know how turned out.

Punch12

Hittinit
11-01-06, 04:21
Moe,

Here is a review of the 237 th street location.

Took one for the Team

Ok the AMP on Craigslist I tried one of them. The one at 237 between Race and Vine. Now I went first thing in the morning so i only had one lady I could pick. Based on the 1 I saw I would only go there if I had no alternatives. Older 30s lady Hanna not ugly but not CH2 material either. Put simple its like going to a place to eat and after your done your not hungry anymore but you know there are better places to eat and enjoy the meal. They gave me a card after the 5th visit it says the 6th visit is free (no thanks)

Sorry wish I had better news.

I had a better time at the 1235 A location with Hannah but it still isnt CH2

Iron Viet
11-17-06, 02:54
Ok I found one of the nice girls at CH2 at another place. She was one of my favorites, she went by the name GiGI at CH2 and now she is at a new place locally. I know her really well now since I have been seeing her for about a year now and she will be going to Houston shortly. For those who remember Gigi, she now goes by the name Lillie and if you want the location, pm me.

If you forgot, she's about :
Ht/ 5'6"--5'7".
Wt/ 105
breast/ 34 C
tan with nice long legs beach blonde
oh and soft firm skin

Moe DeMonger
11-18-06, 02:59
Moe,
I can highly recommend Brandywine, from my own experience and what I've read on other forums that I'll not mention here. They have been providing some pretty good and consistent service in the short time frame they’ve been open. Give them a shot and don't forget to let us know how turned out.

Punch12
Whoa, that was a tip that I wound up appreciating more than I thought I would. Of course, I was leaving myself wide open to suggestion so I went ahead to see what have we there at the Hula Hand spa - aka Brandywine. It's not an especially far throw from Race. From town center where Big Ben's perch is, it's about parellel to the way would go up to CH2 or even CH1 if there were a reason to head to either anymore. Only you take 13th up past Spring Garden by just a block. Upon turning left (if driving) jump on whatever curb space you find on the left side; it ain't a metered curb. I was remembering the door number pretty easily; probably because it's nearly the same as CH2's number save one cross-street digit. For the way the place looked and the way the people were, it reminded me very strongly of the Nirvana spa up in CT. Therefore, I see Hula as exactly that; a Philly version of Nirvana. Viki took care of me and, if you know who I'm talking about, does she have an absolute doll's face or what? There's more than that to like about Viki. Nice, slow-handed methed of table scrub and massage. A rack of hooters that I thought were gorgeous and crazily firm. Is there fakeness to that firmness? Well, I couldn't feel any telltale lumps within, so if the fakeness is there it's difficult to tell. Anyway, that set of boobs was looking too lovely at moment for me to resist doing a little ATF with it. As to how the rest of it went, I can actually say that it was *within spec* of CH calibre. Or, to put it another way, it was one of this calander year's better AMP experiences for me. Can't say it was THE best, though, because I'd crossed paths with one too many ATFs (in the person, not the act, context) at CH2 during the summer. I know that I'd expressed an interest in checking out what appears to be a lot (of AMPs) that can BE checked out all over the place. However, my interest in going that way has been dampened down some by this encounter. With thanks to Punch12 in particular, I seem to have struck a pretty good one here.

Punch12
11-22-06, 11:47
With thanks to Punch12 in particular, I seem to have struck a pretty good one here.Moe,

Great review, I'm glad you had a good time. Viki sounds like a real good find. I am looking forward to my next visit, now that you have made my next selection that much easier.

Punch12

Double Nickle
01-01-07, 01:01
Here is a review of the 237 th street location.

Took one for the Team

Ok the AMP on Craigslist I tried one of them. The one at 237 between Race and Vine. Now I went first thing in the morning so i only had one lady I could pick. Based on the 1 I saw I would only go there if I had no alternatives. Older 30s lady Hanna not ugly but not CH2 material either. This was the 5th place I tried today. 2 of the others may have been closed for good. 2 may just have been closed for the holiday. I walked in the unlocked front door and pushed the button on the inside door to the right. Mamasan opened the door and brought me to a small massage room. I undressed and was sitting there naked when this little doll Hanna (undoubtedly the same as the Hittinit Hanna) walked in. "OH, look at you!"

Hanna was very short. She might have topped 5 foot but I'm skeptical. Her bra and puffy micro miniskirt showed off her curves quite appealingly. She had white skin with a flower tattoo going right up the centerline of her abdomen. Her abdomen was a two-pack with indented centerline. Her cute, somewhat heart shaped face, was that of an older provider. The skin of her face was like tight parchment a la Jodie Foster. She had the oriental epicanthic folds ("slanted eyes"). Though I could tell she was older I was quite turned on by her. Her looks and personality were both pleasing to me.

She asked for $150 up front for everything. Did I want a beer? I wanted a coca-cola. OK. She had an appealing habit of breaking into a little dance at odd times. Well, maybe she had started New Year's celebrations early - really early, it was just past noon.

She wrapped a towel around me to take me to the table shower. I felt her up a bit - she had a tiny thong under her mini. She could tell she aroused me. I saw another provider as we were going into the TS room. Hanna soaped up my backside quite nicely, ass crack and everything. On the flip side I was told what a pretty cock I had. Aw, shucks. Of course by now it was in all it's glory. She soaped it up quite thoroughly. When I sat up she soaped up my face, had me close my eyes, and hosed it down. I got a little water up my nose but was OK with that. She toweled me off nicely then back to the room. Two K-girls were giggling down the hallway as we were about to enter the room. I felt like giving them a holiday treat, so I mooned them.

Inside we cuddled a bit then I lay face down. She gave an OK massage. The highlight was when she rubbed her bare boobs all over my ass. What a feeling. "Turn over." She put the condom on by mouth then decided I might like some 69. I had been fondling her ass a lot. I guess she figured I liked it, so she stuck it in my face. So I went with the DATY. I noticed Hanna has a very prominent coccyx (tailbone). practically a tail. After some time she got in Cowgirl position. But we didn't fit well together. I kept slipping out. Reverse Cowgirl worked absolutely perfectly though. After a long time Hanna said she was getting tired. I have to finish with HR because of a retarded ejaculation condition. I came and she happily tried to squeeze every last drop of cum out of me. Hot towel then she helped me dress. She led me to the front door and let me kiss her on the cheek. I saw another provider and a dishy junior mamasan on the way out. I left with a big smile.

Double Nickle

Sleeping Bag
01-01-09, 20:05
She asked for $150 up front for everything. Double Nickle

Did she ask for $.5 on top of the house fee or was the house fee included with the $.5? If that was on top of the house fee, whooowh, that's overpay, IMO.

But I'm going by the standards of the rest of the U.S. Maybe Philly is different. I'm planning to visit philly soon, and am RTFF. If "$.5 on top of house" is the standard in Philly, then I'll have to plan my finances accordingly. If "$.5 includes house," then I don't want to overpay them and mess the standing mongering order of business there.

Peace...

Sleeping Bag
01-02-09, 00:55
Did she ask for $.5 on top of the house fee or was the house fee included with the $.5? If that was on top of the house fee, whooowh, that's overpay, IMO.

Nevermind about this. I found the answer I needed. Happy New Year and Happy Mongering!

Peace...