PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a time in the City of Paterson

Peejay2015
05-21-18, 08:56
Welcome back USASG, NL guys. A bunch has happened since it this site went down, but 2 come to my attention.

Both Bella and Cassandra have returned from vacation, about 2 -3 weeks ago. Both gained weight, though I am sure that will come off again soon.

SugarBandit
05-21-18, 19:26
Welcome back USASG, NL guys. A bunch has happened since it this site went down, but 2 come to my attention.

Both Bella and Cassandra have returned from vacation, about 2 -3 weeks ago. Both gained weight, though I am sure that will come off again soon.Cassie is about 130 pounds. Too fat for me.

SugarBandit
05-22-18, 06:11
Paterson has a brand new Mayor.

I noticed more cops on the stroll at times.

I also noticed new faces on the stroll that are arriving weekly.

Many of the same old ones are still there.

I tried three new girls in the past month, all three were fine, none had working numbers.

SugarBandit
05-24-18, 08:17
Had to use the bathroom so I headed to Wendy's but they become drive thru only after 10 PM.

I swing around and see one of my regulars walking so I pick her up and head off to Duncan Donuts.

She sees we are heading in a different direction and asks where we going?

To duncan, I need the bathroom.

Once inside she asks what do I want, so I tell her and am about to hand her the money, but she pulls out money and says that she has it.

We head to the car to drink our coffees and I put my seat back.

She asks if I plan to do the date here? I reply no, we will go to our usual spot.

Start to finish, about an hour with a free large coffee.