PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ohio Racer
08-04-05, 09:28
If you look back in the post or search I posted something about this area awhile ago. Have seen some myself but im on the way to work and cant stop. Also take a trip down Main st. and look out by the Sunoco heading out out of town on 12. I hear thats the area to check early mornings around 4-5 am. Let me know if you find anything for sure. I dont get out of work till 7am never seen anything around that time.

MadBastid
11-02-05, 21:59
I passed through there yesterday afternoon and evening. Re: the area on SR12 by the car wash and the carryout. During the day, the "boyz" were quite evident (at least 3 of them). No ho's spotted. Later that night on my retrun trip, no ho's and some activity that looked "open air drug market". My area contacts tell me that local citizens are quite pissed off at the drug activity. It is a small town and the cops have little else to do. My advice is BE CAREFUL in Fostoria. Perhaps see if any action can be had at Fantasyland (Tiffin) or Club Rog (Fremont).

Hbkrus
07-18-09, 07:04
Located in D/T Fostoria, neighborhood isn't so great, door charge is.4 and for H. J. Is.4 more on the menu. $1. Will get you the full meal deal, one girl working that day, older white lady maybe in her 50's nice rack and decent body, massage was okay.

Allianceofsoul
08-29-09, 18:45
Went thro there today 8-29-09 was a mother daughter working the street. Daughter was ok smaller breast tight pussy."Where a condom". Down two blocks north of Jacks carry out.

Mattsi
09-19-09, 14:16
I'm frequently in Fostoria on business and have had a couple of not so exciting trips to the Relaxation Station. But no matter what time of day I happened to be in town I've never spotted any SWers. I normally cruise the area North of Jack's,which seems to be the hot spot according to other posts,if anyone has any useful information.

Findlaystud
09-28-09, 14:09
Street action in Fo-town is not near as good as what it use to be. The new chief of police has really cracked down on the druggies and such, eliminating a lot of the crack ho's. The small house next to the railroad tracks use to have a lot of crack ho's hanging out in and around it, which is why the city tore it down. I use to have several regulars that took care of me pretty good. Back then, it wasn't a question of if I would find one, it was which one to go with. Operation Blockbusta sent my favorite to jail, Luwanna. She had fantastic cocksucking skills and took pride in it. There was another that was breathtakingly beautiful, Amber, only 20, still very fresh and clean. But she did have a little bit of an attitude and would not give head. Ah, memories.

Findlaystud
04-22-10, 07:52
From the pages of The Tiffin Advertiser-Tribune:

Woman allegedly propositions police chief

FOSTORIA - A woman was arrested and charged with soliciting prostitution after she propositioned the police chief Tuesday afternoon.

Fostoria Police Chief John McGuire said Catherine XXXXXX, 39, was arrested after she approached him while he was in an undercover police vehicle in the parking lot of Dollar General, 166 E. Lytle St.

"I was in the wrong place at the right time," McGuire said.

He said he had pulled into the lot to use his cell phone when XXXXXX approached and propositioned him.

He told XXXXXX he would return after going to an ATM, but instead went to the Fostoria Police Department, where he picked up a police officer and an audio recorder.

When the pair returned, the police officer was hidden in the back seat. XXXXXX sat in the front seat.

"We placed her under arrest just outside of the city," McGuire said.

He said XXXXXX has several prior arrests and convictions, and she was charged Tuesday with possession of criminal tools.

She is being held at the Fostoria jail on $22,500 bond.I've never said the ladies of Fostoria are the brightest bulbs in the chandelier,LOL.

Randy McKnaley
04-23-10, 08:49
Hoy-hoy

-All information is accurate as of the date posted-

If anyone is curious,

I found two photos of the woman from Findlaystud’s post. In the story from the Toledo Blade it said the police chief forget he had his badge in his wallet when he got the money out to pay her and she still did not catch on, and that I guess she did not see the black & white behind them in the visor mirror.

Sounded like a real Barney Fife style take down! LOL!

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be careful ;-)

Hardon56
04-23-10, 10:14
Damn!! That face would scare a pack of hungy dogs off a meat wagon!!

LapDogg
05-03-10, 21:35
Damn!! That face would scare a pack of hungry dogs off a meat wagon!!

Oh, come on now... she's kinda cute in a beaten with a stick kind of way.

Member #4733
03-03-11, 19:40
Anytime anyone wants to chime in on who is available in Lima, send me a PM.

Two that I know in Lima:

Denise (45) , rough, petite but capable; 567-242-3103.

Rose (35) , rough, petite, par3; 419-230-5745 (when she has minutes)

YMMV.

Be leary of anyone else in there vacinity.

Mr Stubby
09-08-11, 16:26
Denise is very good, but Rose just got busted in a sting about 2 weeks ago and was on Crimewatchers on tv last night for not showing up at her hearing. Uncle Leo is VERY obvious latley since the sting, watch out. There is an older BSW named Debra, nice body, excellent service and prices, hangs around Eliz. St. Down on Broadway at the gray house there is a short mexican girl named Josie. Cute, friendly and safe. Al; so, does anyone know how to get ahold of Denise Dildy, Margo Svek, Tammy Nichols or Noreen Owsley? I haven't seen them in a while If so please post.

TiredOfWhores
12-18-11, 00:22
Anybody have experience with this one? A friend passed her info along but the number doesn't work anymore. She's in the celina area but I guess gets into indiana too. He said her name's sam but goes by lisa sometimes. All options / very price friendly!

Street Ranger
01-01-12, 05:16
Anyone have a contact info for Sam / Lisa sometimes in Celina?

TiredOfWhores
01-02-12, 04:26
Anyone have a contact info for Sam / Lisa sometimes in Celina?Was given this number (317-258-1735) but got voicemail. I've left 2 messages with no reply. However got a response to my text asking when I'd be available and what I was wanting. Never got a response after I answered. Maybe you'll have better luck.

TiredOfWhores
01-06-12, 21:34
Was given this number (317-258-1735) but got voicemail. I've left 2 messages with no reply. However got a response to my text asking when I'd be available and what I was wanting. Never got a response after I answered. Maybe you'll have better luck.Finally got in touch with this one. She says its. 6 / hr since she doesn't know me but is much more flexible from there. I told her I go through the area somewhat often and asked for nightly rate as well. Same deal. 450 / night, then cheaper. She texted me a couple headshots but nothin else. She says everything is on the menu and is total GFE. (I was very specific in "full menu". Greek, BBBJ, FS, kissing. She said yes to all) She sounds a little be*tchy to be honest but whatever. Oh, she goes by Sam and says she's 20. I'm scheduled to meet up with her next week so I will try to snag some pics. Anybody else talk with her yet?

TiredOfWhores
01-12-12, 02:40
Finally got in touch with this one. She says its. 6 / hr since she doesn't know me but is much more flexible from there. I told her I go through the area somewhat often and asked for nightly rate as well. Same deal. 450 / night, then cheaper. She texted me a couple headshots but nothin else. She says everything is on the menu and is total GFE. (I was very specific in "full menu". Greek, BBBJ, FS, kissing. She said yes to all) She sounds a little be*tchy to be honest but whatever. Oh, she goes by Sam and says she's 20. I'm scheduled to meet up with her next week so I will try to snag some pics. Anybody else talk with her yet?Texted her when I was in the area and didn't get a response. I called after an hour and a girl answered saying that this isn't Sam's phone but will give her the message. I was confused and pissed off but then 30 min later Sam called from this number. I picked her up and went to the hotel. She's tall, about 5'8. I was a little disappointed in that because I'm only 5'9 and like the smaller ones but it was ok. She is a pretty girl with long hair, a cup maybe small be, and thin. We discussed different rates and I decided on 2 hrs instead of the whole night. She first said 100 but agreed on 75. I probably coulda went lower but she accepted my first offer. We started kissing which she wasn't really into then started to undress. She doesn't have a great body but its nice enough. And it looks like she might have kids. I started with DATY for a bit then worked my way up. We kissed some more then she did BBBJ. This was good but she stopped after only 5 minutes and climbed on for uncovered CG without saying a word! She never opened her eyes but seemed to be enjoying it. I had to roll her over to MISH before I finished. This went on for a little bit then K9. I couldn't hold anymore and she told me to come inside her! About 30 min had passed so far. We layed there talking for about 45 min then she went BBBJ almost in mid conversation. Don't know what she did different but I was ready after 5 minutes! I told her I wanted to get the most of the 2 hrs and she just hummed ok without stopping till I CIM. After swallowing every drop she went to bathroom and rinsed in the shower. I went in with her but she got out a minute later. I got out and she was dressed. I told her we still had 30 min left and she just sat down and said ok. I tried some small talk while sitting in my towel but she wasn't very interested. I got a little irritated and took my towel off and walked up to her. She didn't say a word and started BBBJ. It took her about 15 min of good effort to get me hard again but she did it. I could tell she wanted to finish me off that way but I told her to take her clothes off and she did. A little more BBBJ then mish. Moved her around in a few positions then into K9. I got my finger wet and slowly slid it in her ass. She didn't say a word! I tried to go in for some greek but it wasn't working too well so I went back to K9. I noticed that the time was 15 min over but she didn't say anything. It's been a long time since I nutted 3 times in a session and the last one took a long time of goin hard. She took it without complaint and had me finish inside her again. We laid there sweaty for about 10 min then she got dressed. I asked if she wanted to just stay the night and she said yes but would have to go home to take care of something first. I got dressed and took her to the gas station where she said she lives by. She told me she'd call in an hr but never did. Overall I would say she's worth the trip but I'm not sure about her age. She said she doesn't have a license (I jokingly asked to see it). She did say I could take photos but I forgot to. I texted that number again today to say thanks but got no reply. I hope this wasn't a one time deal because it was fun. If any of you get to meet up with her be sure to use your camera for the rest of us! LOL!

BrittWet6969
01-13-12, 02:20
I promise I'll do better then her but I live and mans Ohio.

Texted her when I was in the area and didn't get a response. I called after an hour and a girl answered saying that this isn't Sam's phone but will give her the message. I was confused and pissed off but then 30 min later Sam called from this number. I picked her up and went to the hotel. She's tall, about 5'8. I was a little disappointed in that because I'm only 5'9 and like the smaller ones but it was ok. She is a pretty girl with long hair, a cup maybe small be, and thin. We discussed different rates and I decided on 2 hrs instead of the whole night. She first said 100 but agreed on 75. I probably coulda went lower but she accepted my first offer. We started kissing which she wasn't really into then started to undress. She doesn't have a great body but its nice enough. And it looks like she might have kids. I started with DATY for a bit then worked my way up. We kissed some more then she did BBBJ. This was good but she stopped after only 5 minutes and climbed on for uncovered CG without saying a word! She never opened her eyes but seemed to be enjoying it. I had to roll her over to MISH before I finished. This went on for a little bit then K9. I couldn't hold anymore and she told me to come inside her! About 30 min had passed so far. We layed there talking for about 45 min then she went BBBJ almost in mid conversation. Don't know what she did different but I was ready after 5 minutes! I told her I wanted to get the most of the 2 hrs and she just hummed ok without stopping till I CIM. After swallowing every drop she went to bathroom and rinsed in the shower. I went in with her but she got out a minute later. I got out and she was dressed. I told her we still had 30 min left and she just sat down and said ok. I tried some small talk while sitting in my towel but she wasn't very interested. I got a little irritated and took my towel off and walked up to her. She didn't say a word and started BBBJ. It took her about 15 min of good effort to get me hard again but she did it. I could tell she wanted to finish me off that way but I told her to take her clothes off and she did. A little more BBBJ then mish. Moved her around in a few positions then into K9. I got my finger wet and slowly slid it in her ass. She didn't say a word! I tried to go in for some greek but it wasn't working too well so I went back to K9. I noticed that the time was 15 min over but she didn't say anything. It's been a long time since I nutted 3 times in a session and the last one took a long time of goin hard. She took it without complaint and had me finish inside her again. We laid there sweaty for about 10 min then she got dressed. I asked if she wanted to just stay the night and she said yes but would have to go home to take care of something first. I got dressed and took her to the gas station where she said she lives by. She told me she'd call in an hr but never did. Overall I would say she's worth the trip but I'm not sure about her age. She said she doesn't have a license (I jokingly asked to see it). She did say I could take photos but I forgot to. I texted that number again today to say thanks but got no reply. I hope this wasn't a one time deal because it was fun. If any of you get to meet up with her be sure to use your camera for the rest of us! LOL!

Mspozto
01-13-12, 12:28
I promise I'll do better then her but I live and mans Ohio.Welcome back brit.

EmsKula
01-14-12, 13:24
Texted her when I was in the area and didn't get a response. I called after an hour and a girl answered saying that this isn't Sam's phone but will give her the message. I was confused and pissed off but then 30 min later Sam called from this number. I picked her up and went to the hotel. She's tall, about 5'8. I was a little disappointed in that because I'm only 5'9 and like the smaller ones but it was ok. She is a pretty girl with long hair, a cup maybe small be, and thin. We discussed different rates and I decided on 2 hrs instead of the whole night. She first said 100 but agreed on 75. I probably coulda went lower but she accepted my first offer. We started kissing which she wasn't really into then started to undress. She doesn't have a great body but its nice enough. And it looks like she might have kids. I started with DATY for a bit then worked my way up. We kissed some more then she did BBBJ. This was good but she stopped after only 5 minutes and climbed on for uncovered CG without saying a word! She never opened her eyes but seemed to be enjoying it. I had to roll her over to MISH before I finished. This went on for a little bit then K9. I couldn't hold anymore and she told me to come inside her! About 30 min had passed so far. We layed there talking for about 45 min then she went BBBJ almost in mid conversation. Don't know what she did different but I was ready after 5 minutes! I told her I wanted to get the most of the 2 hrs and she just hummed ok without stopping till I CIM. After swallowing every drop she went to bathroom and rinsed in the shower. I went in with her but she got out a minute later. I got out and she was dressed. I told her we still had 30 min left and she just sat down and said ok. I tried some small talk while sitting in my towel but she wasn't very interested. I got a little irritated and took my towel off and walked up to her. She didn't say a word and started BBBJ. It took her about 15 min of good effort to get me hard again but she did it. I could tell she wanted to finish me off that way but I told her to take her clothes off and she did. A little more BBBJ then mish. Moved her around in a few positions then into K9. I got my finger wet and slowly slid it in her ass. She didn't say a word! I tried to go in for some greek but it wasn't working too well so I went back to K9. I noticed that the time was 15 min over but she didn't say anything. It's been a long time since I nutted 3 times in a session and the last one took a long time of goin hard. She took it without complaint and had me finish inside her again. We laid there sweaty for about 10 min then she got dressed. I asked if she wanted to just stay the night and she said yes but would have to go home to take care of something first. I got dressed and took her to the gas station where she said she lives by. She told me she'd call in an hr but never did. Overall I would say she's worth the trip but I'm not sure about her age. She said she doesn't have a license (I jokingly asked to see it). She did say I could take photos but I forgot to. I texted that number again today to say thanks but got no reply. I hope this wasn't a one time deal because it was fun. If any of you get to meet up with her be sure to use your camera for the rest of us! LOL!I text the number and a man called me saying the number belongs to his sister-in-law. He wants to know where I get the number; I had to hung up on him. My question is have you really meet this lady or is this some kind of LE setup?

TiredOfWhores
01-14-12, 16:04
I text the number and a man called me saying the number belongs to his sister-in-law. He wants to know where I get the number; I had to hung up on him. My question is have you really meet this lady or is this some kind of LE setup?Yes, I met up with her but it was a hassle for awhile (read previous posts). I've already given up on trying to reconnect with her because I got a text 2 days after saying she doesn't have a phone and will no longer be using this number for service. I think two girls were using the same phone and maybe one got pissed? Sucks because its only an hour from there for me and the price vs. Service was great!

EmsKula
01-14-12, 22:06
Yes, I met up with her but it was a hassle for awhile (read previous posts). I've already given up on trying to reconnect with her because I got a text 2 days after saying she doesn't have a phone and will no longer be using this number for service. I think two girls were using the same phone and maybe one got pissed? Sucks because its only an hour from there for me and the price vs. Service was great!The guy mentioned that the number belongs to his sister-in-law and wanted to know how I got her number. First, he tried to threaten me saying he would come after me blah blah. And then he text "I think this may be a good thing I may just have to meet the callers and take all their money". I thought that was weird.

Watch out guys! Stay safe!

AaronOhio
01-17-12, 09:34
Stopped in at Lima on my way home last night. After a lot of driving and searching, I seemed to have found "the loop". It is between Main St and Metcalf, and between Kibby and Vine. Those 4 streets (and a few surrounding ones) appear to be active, especially Elizabeth close to the Save-A-Lot store. Around 4pm, there seemed to be several walking. I found a Kim on Kibby who looked great from a distance. Unfortunately, when she got in I was not impressed at all. In fact, she was butt ugly, over 40, smoking and constantly coughing like she had something nasty. I asked if she knew of other areas to cruise and / or other girls who were younger and she said yes. So I gave her. 5 to set me up with a friend. She kept wanting to stop in order to get some wine & I said after we complete our business, I'll drop her off anywhere she wanted to go, but did not want wine or drugs in the car. She made a call and then took me to a house where she claimed the girl was. After about 5 minutes, saw a couple ugly dudes walking around so I left thinking this was a set-up or something. That was a waste of time. Went back to Elizabeth St & found shelly. Not bad looking petite thing in her early 20's or late teens. BBBJ for. 2. Wasn't great, but not bad. She gave me digits, but when I called her afterwards, it turned out to be a bogus number. Drove around a while longer to see anything else and saw lots of Uncle Leo driving the loop. Around 6pm when it got darker, the streets dried up. Overall, had fun since I wasn't expecting anything in that town. I'll stop in again sometime since I just love the hunt. If anyone has suggestions on any other neighborhoods I should be checking out, let me know. Would also be interested in any referalls for young / petite providers in the area.

Be careful and have fun out there.

Aaron

Cleavage Lover
01-17-12, 10:17
Stopped in at Lima on my way home last night. After a lot of driving and searching, I seemed to have found "the loop". It is between Main St and Metcalf, and between Kibby and Vine. Those 4 streets (and a few surrounding ones) appear to be active, especially Elizabeth close to the Save-A-Lot store. .

AaronI had a relatives daughter who went to the college in Lima. University of Northeastern Ohio. I think it was at North Cable St near Elida Road?

I wonder if there are any college SW's, or BP / Escorts around the college area, looking to get help with their tuition?

Cleavage Lover

Member #4147
01-17-12, 10:47
Well it has been a crazy year past. I have been monegerying but here is waht I can offer.

I gave myself the day off even though everyone thought I was working LOL!

I spent the day from early noon till three doing the B / CB to WKLN loops in every conceivable pattern. Lite with LEO but it was as Dead as it was Cold.

Can't blame the SW's rom wanting to stay warm. I have had some rather special encounters this past fall and just need too resize to share.

So lets try this. Who would like to see this angle's face covered in man juice? Here name is Summer and and awsome provider!

TiredOfWhores
01-28-12, 06:21
So I'm sitting at home Wed nite and I get a call from a restricted number. It was Sam. She immediately apologizes for not calling me back after our last visit then rambles on about some stupid excuse. Yea whatever. She tells me she wants to see me again. I told her Thursday night is open and she agrees if after 7. She didn't have a number for me to call before leaving so I was very hesitant. But the little guy couldn't stop thinking about the last visit so I headed that way anyway. I had told her I'd be at the hotel at 9 and to call me around then. Got there about 830 and around 10 I was getting pissed off at myself. Surprise surprise the room phone rang and it was her. Gave her the room and she was there within 15 min. Got the small talk out of the way and startin DFK for a few minutes. She then dropped down and did BBBJ. I couldn't hold it and CIM in 10 min. She took every drop. We never even talked about rate or time yet? LOL! She rinsed her mouth then sat on bed and chatted for a little bit. She asked what I was looking for and I said allnighter if price was right. She asked if $400 was ok and I said I only had 2. She said we'll figure it out then started BBBJ again. After several positions I finished in doggie. Then she kinda pissed me off because she asked if I could at least give her $300. We already made the deal so I told her sorry I didn't have it. She seemed a little pissed at first but then said if I make this the most amazing night of your life will you give me 3? Hesitantly I agreed but said it would take alot for that to happen. Guys, she made sure I'll NEVER forget my night! I'm still smiling from it! I'll summarize with this: she kept me up till 5am, every option was given. Even trips to Greece with fingers, tongue, etc. This gal would not let me fall asleep! After every finish she did whatever it took to get me in the mood again! I've never taken 3 showers in one night either LOL! The story I guess is she has a kid (maybe 2) and has no income whatsoever and is desparate. She doesn't have a number but says she'll call me again soon. I mentioned that others (on here by the way) would be nice to her too and she said she got a few messages but never called anybody back yet so hopefully she does soon! I dropped her off at the gas station around 11am. Total damage 250.

Fannima30
01-28-12, 13:14
Then she kinda pissed me off because she asked if I could at least give her $300. We already made the deal so I told her sorry I didn't have it. She seemed a little pissed at first but then said if I make this the most amazing night of your life will you give me 3? Hesitantly I agreed but said it would take alot for that to happen. Guys, she made sure I'll NEVER forget my night! I'm still smiling from it! Total damage 250.So you never gave her the $300 after she delivered? $50 for the hotel I'm assuming included with your total damage cost of $250.

TiredOfWhores
01-29-12, 00:00
So you never gave her the $300 after she delivered? $50 for the hotel I'm assuming included with your total damage cost of $250.I gave her 250 after 65 for the room. She was more than accepting of this deal. Here's the one pic I got because for some reason this time she didn't want pics taken.

Mr Stubby
02-10-12, 08:35
So I'm sitting at home Wed nite and I get a call from a restricted number. It was Sam. She immediately apologizes for not calling me back after our last visit then rambles on about some stupid excuse. Yea whatever. She tells me she wants to see me again. I told her Thursday night is open and she agrees if after 7. She didn't have a number for me to call before leaving so I was very hesitant. But the little guy couldn't stop thinking about the last visit so I headed that way anyway. I had told her I'd be at the hotel at 9 and to call me around then. Got there about 830 and around 10 I was getting pissed off at myself. Surprise surprise the room phone rang and it was her. Gave her the room and she was there within 15 min. Got the small talk out of the way and startin DFK for a few minutes. She then dropped down and did BBBJ. I couldn't hold it and CIM in 10 min. She took every drop. We never even talked about rate or time yet? LOL! She rinsed her mouth then sat on bed and chatted for a little bit. She asked what I was looking for and I said allnighter if price was right. She asked if $400 was ok and I said I only had 2. She said we'll figure it out then started BBBJ again. After several positions I finished in doggie. Then she kinda pissed me off because she asked if I could at least give her $300. We already made the deal so I told her sorry I didn't have it. She seemed a little pissed at first but then said if I make this the most amazing night of your life will you give me 3? Hesitantly I agreed but said it would take alot for that to happen. Guys, she made sure I'll NEVER forget my night! I'm still smiling from it! I'll summarize with this: she kept me up till 5am, every option was given. Even trips to Greece with fingers, tongue, etc. This gal would not let me fall asleep! After every finish she did whatever it took to get me in the mood again! I've never taken 3 showers in one night either LOL! The story I guess is she has a kid (maybe 2) and has no income whatsoever and is desparate. She doesn't have a number but says she'll call me again soon. I mentioned that others (on here by the way) would be nice to her too and she said she got a few messages but never called anybody back yet so hopefully she does soon! I dropped her off at the gas station around 11am. Total damage 250.What motel in Celina did you use? I am thru there often for work and need to see if there is discreet place to park my work vehicle. I normally find girls in Lima but would like to find someone new outside of that area.

TiredOfWhores
02-11-12, 09:06
What motel in Celina did you use? I am thru there often for work and need to see if there is discreet place to park my work vehicle. I normally find girls in Lima but would like to find someone new outside of that area.It was an America's Best. Parking didn't matter to me but there is a big lot behind it (think theres a restaurant there). Good luck and keep us posted!

Mr Stubby
03-18-12, 10:47
What happened to the girls in Lima? Very little action the last few weeks. Deb has been out a few times, but in the last few months her cleanliness has gone downhill quite a bit. Saw a rather large BSW in a pink dress yesterday afternoon around Kibby and West. Loose fitting dress, huge boobs about falling out and she was so wasted she could hardly stand upright much less walk. Decided to pass on that one. I am hoping things pick up soon.

Mr Stubby
03-27-12, 08:06
Noticed red-geaded Kayla is back out after a being locked up for a couple months. She is friendly and eager to please, but has a habit of jumping up and down and waving at cars that just draws to much attention to her. If you can get her to a side street off of Kibby it is worth the effort. She is normally out evenings, no digits.

Mr Stubby
05-30-12, 01:03
After a while off the streets I saw Cindy out a couple times last week. I picked her up a couple years ago and she said she had a room on Elida Road. And FS would be. 2. Stupid me fronted her the money and she said she wanted to go to her friends house real quick first. I knew where this was going. Nobody home, went to another and then another house. I think there were 4 houses and about 10 stops. I started driving to Elida Road. And she asked where I was going, and I said we were going to take care of out business. She was a bit agitated at that. We got in her room {Colonial Motel} and she starts with a BBBJ with her shirt off. Very nice see cups. When I asked to switch to FS she kisse me for about a minute and told me that she was sorry but she was on her period and proceeded to finish with her hand. Why offer me FS if you know you are on your period? She wanted me to drop her off on Metcalf St. Just south of Kibby. Asked me to wait to see if anyone was home. As soon as she was out of the car I was gone. Whole ordeal lasted about 2 hours. She always looked pretty good, but her blonde hair is now black, which is fine, but has lost weight and chest does not look very good under her shirt and her face looks very pock marked. You may have better luck with her, but I will not be seeing her again. Be sure to not pay until after and don't drive her to anyones house first.

Also met a new girl, Brandi, will report about her later today. Be safe.

Mr Stubby
06-11-12, 15:54
Saw a new girl out a week or so ago. Brandy. Long blond hair, see's around 30 and a couple extra pounds. Nice attitude, good skills. Had Cindi walk up to me at the Sav-A-Lot last week. Had several nickle size open sores on her face as well as some on her arms. One on her face looked like it had some puss dripping out of it. NOT a pretty sight. Would definitely stay clear of her.

Kidolds
06-13-12, 14:41
I was running a service call and found her by the service station at the edge of town (sr 41) gave me a story about being out of gas and no money. Funny 2 cars in the lot mine and a workers. Talked a little and made a trade. Good skills BBBJ. 3

Clean 27 blond small chest juicy back side she took her time and worked said full service for. 6 I will look her up when I come back to town.

PornMedic
06-25-12, 17:46
For those of you who don't know what GOBA is. It is the Great Ohio Bike Adventure.

In reality for the locals it is a huge pain in the ass. A ton of folks on bikes riding through town. Camp out for a night or more and act like they own everything in their path.

This year they came through Washington Court House.

For those of you local. You know what I am talking about.

Anyhow. I was driving down creek road this past week and found a young lady pushing her TREK bike.

She was not happy from the looks of it. Pushing vs. Riding. I figured something was wrong.

I stopped the van and asked if she needed help. She said that her "boyfriend" did not want to wait. As he wanted to hurry since he was racing someone else and he left her in the dust. Sadly she got a flat and had to continue walking until she got to the next check point. (wherever that was)

Anyhow. Since I am in the work van I have plenty of tools and offered to help.

I took a chilled water bottle out of the cooler and offered it to her.

She took a few mouthfulls and then poured some over her head.

Spandex + big tits + Cold Water = Instant Mr. Happy for me.

I pumped up her tire way to much. Popping the replacement inner tube she had with her in the fanny pack.

She was now really stuck. Feeling bad I offered her a ride into town. Being that her ride was now dead.

A few other bicyclists came past. Offered to help but since she has an expensive ride. No one had the right size tube she would need.

Reluctantly she agreed. We put the bike into the van. And then drove down the road.

I told her I needed to make a stop first very quickly and then would take her back to town.

I did the work on the side of the road that was needed grabbed the cones up and then began to drive into town.

I hopped back into the air conditioned van and witnessed this nice lady trying to fix her tits in her shirt.

I got a nice view and made a comment along the lines that if I had a lady who looked like her I would have never left her behind.

Long / Short here. I told her I would give her $50 to show me her tits.

Great rack. I offered another $20 if I could touch.

I threw all caution to the wind and pressed my lips against hers. While massaging those beauties. .

A short ride later we were at my house. We fucked like bunnies for close to an hour. Got to love a lady that will swallow and then demand more.

I took her back into town. Left her by the high school pushing her bike back to her tent.

As for me. I will always remember GOBA as the Great Ohio Booby Adventure

Total cost was under $100 for a beauty that gives great head, swallows, likes it in the ass and has a really nice tight snatch.

Her boyfriend might have won the race. But I won the snatch.

BigTop446
06-26-12, 11:14
For those of you who don't know what GOBA is. It is the Great Ohio Bike Adventure.

In reality for the locals it is a huge pain in the ass. A ton of folks on bikes riding through town. Camp out for a night or more and act like they own everything in their path.

This year they came through Washington Court House.

For those of you local. You know what I am talking about.

Anyhow. I was driving down creek road this past week and found a young lady pushing her TREK bike.

She was not happy from the looks of it. Pushing vs. Riding. I figured something was wrong.

I stopped the van and asked if she needed help. She said that her "boyfriend" did not want to wait. As he wanted to hurry since he was racing someone else and he left her in the dust. Sadly she got a flat and had to continue walking until she got to the next check point. (wherever that was)

Anyhow. Since I am in the work van I have plenty of tools and offered to help.

I took a chilled water bottle out of the cooler and offered it to her.

She took a few mouthfulls and then poured some over her head.

Spandex + big tits + Cold Water = Instant Mr. Happy for me.

I pumped up her tire way to much. Popping the replacement inner tube she had with her in the fanny pack.

She was now really stuck. Feeling bad I offered her a ride into town. Being that her ride was now dead.

A few other bicyclists came past. Offered to help but since she has an expensive ride. No one had the right size tube she would need.

Reluctantly she agreed. We put the bike into the van. And then drove down the road.

I told her I needed to make a stop first very quickly and then would take her back to town.

I did the work on the side of the road that was needed grabbed the cones up and then began to drive into town.

I hopped back into the air conditioned van and witnessed this nice lady trying to fix her tits in her shirt.

I got a nice view and made a comment along the lines that if I had a lady who looked like her I would have never left her behind.

Long / Short here. I told her I would give her $50 to show me her tits.

Great rack. I offered another $20 if I could touch.

I threw all caution to the wind and pressed my lips against hers. While massaging those beauties. .

A short ride later we were at my house. We fucked like bunnies for close to an hour. Got to love a lady that will swallow and then demand more.

I took her back into town. Left her by the high school pushing her bike back to her tent.

As for me. I will always remember GOBA as the Great Ohio Booby Adventure

Total cost was under $100 for a beauty that gives great head, swallows, likes it in the ass and has a really nice tight snatch.

Her boyfriend might have won the race. But I won the snatch.Does Penthouse magazine still have the Forum? If so, just cut and paste this tale. I guarantee it will be published!

PornMedic
06-26-12, 20:14
Funny. Never actually went there. Always figured they were a paid site.

I am thinking I would need to add more details. But yeah. Was a great time.

Amazing. I think most all ladies (with a few exceptions) have a little bit of that "turn my **** on please."

Just need to bring it out in them.

I am a big guy. Heavy and I can still get the ladies to do what I want. It is rare that they don't.

Most of the time. It is just being intuitive. Finding what buttons to push etc.

The key is listening. Repeating what they say and then what they are really saying.

Most are starving for attention.

I win a new girl over at least once a month if not more.

Thanks for the vote however. Will see if they will take it.

Does Penthouse magazine still have the Forum? If so, just cut and paste this tale. I guarantee it will be published!

PornMedic
06-26-12, 20:15
I was running a service call and found her by the service station at the edge of town (sr 41) gave me a story about being out of gas and no money. Funny 2 cars in the lot mine and a workers. Talked a little and made a trade. Good skills BBBJ. 3

Clean 27 blond small chest juicy back side she took her time and worked said full service for. 6 I will look her up when I come back to town.I tried to find her today. No luck.

Was hoping to be able to help her broken down car "ha ha".

AaronOhio
09-14-12, 09:27
Went on a business trip yesterday and struck out in Ft Wayne. On the way home, I thought I'd stop in Lima and do the normal cruise and found Brandi. She was very nervous at first (I admit that I really look like your uncle leo) , but after getting to the spot, she relaxed and did a real nice BBBJ real slow and gentle just like I like it for. 4. She definately had some good skills. She is probably in her late 30's / early 40's, blonde and a little on the chunky side. Cute with a very nice attitude. After a nice long conversation, she gave me digits and offered to introduce me to some of her friends from time to time. After I dropped her off close to the grociery store, I saw Yata who is a younger BSW. Short and sassy, she had things to do, people to see and places to go. But she wanted my money. I negotiated. 4 and she had to check with someone and wanted to come right back. Yeah, I know. That is never good. I wasn't too worried, I had a nice time with Brandi and figured I was due for getting ripped off since it had been several years since it had happened to me. Well, I drove around the block a few times, and I'll be damn. She was there waiting for me just like she said she would be. What do you know? She jogged towards my car and got in. We went for the drive and had a little fun. While I was pleased I did not get ripped off, the BBBJ was very rushed. Thats alright, it was cool. I don't often get two in one night like this. Went home with a smile on my face anyways. Got digits for both girls and am scheduling an appointment with Brandi this morning. Now that we are past the leo checks, I am hoping they will be a little more relaxed the next time I meet with them.

Good Luck and Be Caredul out there,

Aaron

Delkron2003
09-17-12, 16:18
Went on a business trip yesterday and struck out in Ft Wayne. On the way home, I thought I'd stop in Lima and do the normal cruise and found Brandi. She was very nervous at first (I admit that I really look like your uncle leo) , but after getting to the spot, she relaxed and did a real nice BBBJ real slow and gentle just like I like it for. 4. She definately had some good skills. She is probably in her late 30's / early 40's, blonde and a little on the chunky side. Cute with a very nice attitude. After a nice long conversation, she gave me digits and offered to introduce me to some of her friends from time to time. After I dropped her off close to the grociery store, I saw Yata who is a younger BSW. Short and sassy, she had things to do, people to see and places to go. But she wanted my money. I negotiated. 4 and she had to check with someone and wanted to come right back. Yeah, I know. That is never good. I wasn't too worried, I had a nice time with Brandi and figured I was due for getting ripped off since it had been several years since it had happened to me. Well, I drove around the block a few times, and I'll be damn. She was there waiting for me just like she said she would be. What do you know? She jogged towards my car and got in. We went for the drive and had a little fun. While I was pleased I did not get ripped off, the BBBJ was very rushed. Thats alright, it was cool. I don't often get two in one night like this. Went home with a smile on my face anyways. Got digits for both girls and am scheduling an appointment with Brandi this morning. Now that we are past the leo checks, I am hoping they will be a little more relaxed the next time I meet with them.

Good Luck and Be Caredul out there,

AaronWhere do you do your shoppin at going to be in findlay and Lima Friday could use a good dream Or even a # Later.

Heyho
11-08-12, 20:27
Okay, I have found some girls in some pretty strange places. Prior to yesterday, Trimble OH took 1st place. But now I have to say Aberdeen OH is the strangest place I've ever picked up a girl. Was driving through yesterday and was coming up on the one stop light in town. As I was approaching I noticed a blonde walking down the sidewalk. 5'9".115lbs, long blonde hair, be cups. As I passed, and was slowing down, I got a good look and gave a friendly smile. She smiled back, but more in the "this guy is emberassing me while I'm walking to the store" kind of way. So I pulled over at the next possible spot and waited. She turns the corner and starts walking my way so I offered her a warm ride on a cold day. She hops in and says she needs to go to Manchester. Told her no problem. So we did a few quick checks. She is from KY but visiting some friends and is stranded in Aberdeen. She is a solid 6. 5/10 on the SW scale. We discuss services. She says. 6 for half-and-half. I tell her she can enjoy a free ride and nothing more. She drops it to. 3. I say absolutely not. She says. 2, I say bingo, we head to a country road and she pulls down her pants. The smell was disgusting so I told her to pull her pants back up. She proceeded with a very lackluster BBBJ and left me on my own to finish. So. 2 for a lackluster BJ, BUT I figure I'm in Aberdeen. The story I can tell alone is worth. 1. So next time you're through Aberdeen keep an eye out.

Heyho
11-15-12, 19:46
I got a PM not too long ago about a review I left for Trimble OH. In light of my recent Aberdeen post I figure I should re-visit it. I originally left it in the General section of Columbus just to see where the weirdest spot you've picked up a girl is, but now I'm thinking I should share it here as well. So I copied an pasted. Here it is:

"This may need to be moved but I figured I would get the most responses here so. Where is the weirdest place you have ever seen / picked up a working girl?

Mine is Trimble, OH. I had stopped at the Kroger there to get a drink and as I was leaving I saw a lady walking along the side of the road with her thumb out. So I pulled over and she hopped in. I was immediately curious but she seemed to honestly just want a ride. She said she was heading to Athens to see her kids. I was heading that way so I told her I would give her a ride. I kept dropping hints the whole way but she wasn't picking up on any of them. We made it all the way to Athens and I'm starting to think that I'll chalk this one up as just being a good guy on my part. Out of the blue she says,"I'm just trying to do some odd jobs to get a little extra money". I told her I had some things that needed done. She asks me what. I just smile and she says "Your minds in the gutter isn't it". I continue smiling so she says "So what are you looking for?" So I told her and she agreed. Took her out in the woods and banged her. She was 35-40, 5' 8".150 lbs. WSW, blonde hair, and a 6. 5/10 in looks. Attitude was great. By the way, for those who don't know Trimble is a tiny little blip of a town about 20 miles from Athens. So that's my weirdest."

Obviously, that is now eclipsed by Aberdeen. Got to love small towns.

LakersFan29
11-16-12, 02:15
I was in Hamilton a few nights ago (on the very late night tip) , and ran into Lucy on a side street off of east ave (looks probably about a 4 on SW scale) , (services about a 7). She gave me a BBBJCIM for. 20 and offered cfs for. 30, but I didn't take it then, considered another time for that when I had more time. She told me that East Ave was the main stroll, and you'll find girls around that area and around a dingy hotel over that way. She also gave me some digits for whoever wants them. Pm me.

Until next time. I'm out.

PornMedic
12-15-12, 01:31
. Got to love small towns.I could not agree more. I find small towns make for some really easy hunting. The gal is there or they are not.

I was doing some fiber work (telecom stuff) in Darbyville about 2 years ago. https://maps.google.com/maps?q=darbyville+ohio&hl=en&sll=40. 365277-82. 669252&sspn=4. 444453, 9.393311&hnear=Darbyville, +Pickaway, +Ohio&t=m&z=15

The entire town is literally just a few blocks wide.

Anyhow. A nice beauty came walking down the road and knocked on the trailer door asking for some cash.

Something interesting about Darbyville is that the fiber which runs through the town literally costs more than all the houses in the town. Even if you were to add them all up together

Anyhow. I invited her into the trailer and got to the small talk.

I told her I don't believe in hand outs. As it turns people into lazy bums- everyone should work or at least "earn" cash.

She frowned and told me she had nothing to offer.

Long story short- I convinced her to show me her tits and gave her $5. 00

She then opened the door and ran out of the trailer.

I went back to my work and in just about 30 minutes I was done and started packing up.

I climbed back into the trailer to shut off the generator, lights etc. And she was back with a younger gal (said was her sister)

They both asked if they could make some more cash. I asked what they had in mind and they said. Whatever you want.

I told them if we were going to do this we needed to leave town.

I drove out of the town up a little hill made the first right hand turn then the next left and ended up driving a few short miles out of the town.

I parked on the side of some country road and then went back to the trailer.

I ended up banging the shit out of each of them. They never gave me a price.

Wendy. I asked to check I'd as she was very young looking. Age appropriate to have fun (legal) and ended up taking her cherry.

She cried a little bit. But then really got into it.

Sadly I have not been able to find them again in the little 8 block town. Go figure.

Small towns can be a lot of fun.

That experience cost me $100

Best $100 I spent in a long time

Clean gals exist. Just need to luck out I guess

hotrod43
12-16-12, 18:30
Was on E Main in Columbus looking for a WSW. I see one and am driving to see what she looks like. As I get to were she is a lincoln pulls around the corner with an old lady about 75 years old. I'm thinking ill go around the block and do a pick up so as not to do it in front of the old lady. The old lady stops and I'm like what is she doing. As I drive by I see her hubby in the back seat got to be 80 and the WSW hops in the back seat with pops. I'm like dam that is one hell of a wife. Wish mine had been that good and open minded. Had to get rid of her. Wounder if grandma watched. LOL

Nothin Special
03-02-13, 14:40
I was out and about in Hamilton today around noon, just trolling around. I saw a WSW on East, up near where it turns into Dixie. She was about a 6 on a SW scale, and since I didn't have a great deal of time I kept going. If anybody has the numbers to an exceptional lady in Hamilton, I would appreciate a PM.

NS

Lookingken
03-05-13, 12:38
Saw some WSW and BSW on third in Mansfield last week.

LakersFan29
06-22-13, 20:01
As of right now, like right this second, the East ave stroll is pretty plentiful. There's at least 5 wsws in a small radius. I wanted to make the pick up on a beautiful brunette, but I know uncle leo might be around the corner somewhere, and since I'm from West Cincy, I don't know the streets of Hamilton 100. Any mongers with numbers of girls in Hamilton that would like to share? Pm me.

Happy Hunting be safe.

LF

SullMonger
09-14-13, 15:09
Saw some WSW and BSW on third in Mansfield last week.Been spottin sum there.

FireFighter6
01-09-17, 11:02
Where do you do your shoppin at going to be in findlay and Lima Friday could use a good dream Or even a # Later.How to get ahold of Brandi too.

ShakinBacon
01-09-17, 13:46
How to get ahold of Brandi too.You're asking about a 5 year old post? Good luck with that.

LakersFan29
01-10-22, 00:08
I saw a few on Tuesday around 5 pm or so near charles st close to the rite aid downtown. I didn't get a chance to make the pick up, but someone got lucky!

LakersFan29
11-12-22, 03:01
I finally scored my first SW pick up in Middletown this past Thursday afternoon. Her name is Angel, I believe she's of Italian descent. She's probably early to mid 40's. With short black hair, big Juggs on her. Maybe 5'4 135 if I had to guess. I met her on Charles St near reinwalt (I apologize for miss spelling the side st). We agreed on a. 20 BBBJTC car date. Skills probably a 8, attitude was a 10. I might pick her back up if I'm in the area. She gave me her uncle's digits so I can reach her if need be.

Dice201
08-09-23, 05:39
Are there any strolls in Wooster?

Bards Tale
08-09-23, 15:18
Are there any strolls in Wooster?Unfortunately no.