PDA

View Full Version : Allentown area

Pages : [1] 2

Fetishinni
07-28-05, 00:49
Figured I'd start a thread for this area, since there doesn't seem to be one on here yet.

Happy 5
07-28-05, 20:06
Is there any action in Alentown? Everytime I cruse the streets the only thing I see is LE. There is the occasional surprise SW but most of them are old crack hoes in desperate need of a bath and a meal. I will try again and if there are any surprisees I will be dilagent and report. There was a time when there were a few diamonds in the rough.

Chrisser
07-30-05, 12:58
I did put up a deck in Allentown for my boss down here in Maryland for his Mom. It ended up being 4 weekends. I did notice alot of nice spanish women around downtown. I couldn't tell if they were just regular people or out for fun. Keep me posted!

Geronimo74
11-20-05, 04:48
Was working out in Allentown a couple years ago and visited a place in bethlehem. After Hours Massage. Anyone have any updated info? Is this place still open? PM me if you don't want to post.

Geronimo

Geronimo74
11-24-05, 21:19
I did make it to AHM Tues. Was very satisfied. A nice change from the AMP in NJ. Went with Sarah. Very nice very pleasant young girl. Pretty good massage. very sensual HR. Not sure if FS is offered. Little pricier than NJ amps but a good change of pace. .50 house 1 for tip.

Geronimo74

Happy 5
04-18-06, 20:43
Allentown is a boon with hookers once again. After a long winter the ladies are out and about in numbers. I’ve seen them out during the day and at night. As usual there are far more women that are of a very low standard, but there are a few young ones entering the work force. With the latest reduction of LE (due to taxpayer sponsored early retirements) the force has been temporarily reduced. And as usual the war on drugs has forced many poor women into the streets to raise money the old fashion way (pussy for hire). Turner and Linden as well as 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th streets are very busy as of late. Be careful though, these cites are monitored by the boys in uniform and stings are one of the fun parts of their job.

Princeton73
05-01-06, 08:54
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/police/all-5spasexapr30,0,1835235.story

Notice, however, that "two bags of cocaine" were also found.

Its been my experience that drugs give the Man an excuse to bust for prostitution.

Gringo Dick
06-18-06, 14:14
Picked up a bsw on 9th around 11:00 today. Name is Ashley, tall and skinney. She's all drugged out, didn't realize it until after she got in. She'll promise you the world and rip you off the first chance she gets. Stay away from this one.

Tregonsee
07-10-06, 23:27
VIP has reopened.

Same ownership? New?

Anyone have any info?

Barthomer2005
07-11-06, 09:31
VIP has reopened.

Same ownership? New?

Anyone have any info?Why don't YOU go and find out. TOFTT. Then let us know.

Dodger Bulldog
07-14-06, 23:43
A buddy told me that he went to VIP last night. There was a mamasan and two girls, and he was told to wait outside in his car for about an hour as both were busy.

He said the girl was reasonably attractive, be he had to finish himslf off with his own hand job. For $70.

He hopes that the next time he returns he can get more extras from her.

He told me that he has been to The Body Clinic at 625 Front St., in Catasauqua (by the airport). It is hard as hell to find and has ugly and/or fat chics, (white and black, no Asians). He added that no matter how many times he has gone there, he has to finish himself off.

He said that the basic cost at The Body Clinic is $50 for 40 minutes, plus $30 more if you want to see them topless or $70 more for them to wear a g-string.

After receiving this info, I passed on both places.

He prefers to go to AMPs in Easton for more action, but has stayed away as the last time he went the place got busted while he was there. He got away as he was still waiting in the lobby.

He said the busts happen a lot in Easton.

DB

Tregonsee
07-20-06, 22:11
Stay away. Save your hard earned money.

What I thought was the mamasan was my masseuse.

She was about 190 years old.

Wandering allowed? Who cares, didn't want to.

Obviously, I won't return.

Joey D
08-09-06, 15:50
Fellows,

I am from the DC metro area, and I am heading to Betheleham, PA for business. Any good AMPS, Non-AMPS, can you all recommend. All what routes do you recommend for SW's?

Thanks,

Joey D

North Jersey
11-20-06, 01:40
Traveled MacArthur, looked around Turner and Linden and saw nothing tonight

Geronimo74
12-13-06, 20:15
I will be working up near the airport all next week. Looking for some info on local strip bars and local mp. Any info would be appreciated. Lat time up there I visited AHM i Bethlehem. Positive experiene but was looking for something different. Any recomendations?

Geronimo

Packmann9204
12-13-06, 21:45
ERvs will be the closest strip club to where you are staying. 20 to get in and the girls are hit and miss but it is nude. The private dances are 30-40 depending on the girl. It is a bit pricey in my book. There is a place in Easton called flirts.it is cheaper but the girls wear pasties(if I remember correctly)

As for AMPs or MPs VIP is an AMP but the where busted in early summer and last time I talked to anyone there were older women working(this was sept). I am not sure if that has changed. AHM is still R&T.

That is all I have.

FlyGuyEddie007
12-14-06, 19:57
I said it on the Scranton forum and I will say it here guys are pickingup girls in allentown and easton all the time it would be helpful if they post info to help fellas out. I met a few in allentown from 6th and turner to 12th and linden. The trick is to watch out for the vice cops. They won't do nothing about the guys selling drugs but they are quick to follow a guy looking for some fun with a nice young lady. Best luck is to try rush hour hours on linden st, and once the sun goes down. You can turn one block and see nothing then circle back and then you'll see 3 of them. They come out in packs, that is why they always get busted. Once one girl comes out they all do and flagging down cars near the 10th and linden or 9th and turner makes it even harder to avoid being followed by a undercover. Tita is a 19 to 20 year old hsw. I am guessing like 5'3'' 100 lbs. , super tight, but her attitude is piss poor. I heard she is in county lately. I met a WSW early20's on 7th and linden in front a bar there good BBBJ, but if she can get more out of then you want to offer she will she is slick. More info to come. Ask away fellas I don't mind passing a few notes.

Geronimo74
12-19-06, 11:02
Which would one choose for the most bang for the buck. I'm going to get a massage tonight. Any Recommendations? I've been to AHM before ut never to VIP. Vip have a table shower? AM offer table shower? I forget.

Geronimo74

Packmann9204
12-19-06, 20:18
AHM has no table shower. VIP has table shower. AHM is r&T. Vip has extras. Hope that helps.

Henryatc
01-01-07, 17:13
There is AMP on route 309 should be around 5 miles from Allentown.

60 for masage with table shower.

They do offer extras.

Barthomer2005
01-02-07, 12:51

They do offer extras.

In which direction?

Bones McCoy
01-08-07, 15:13
In which direction?South. It might be called Smile Spa and have a yellow happy face out front. On the left side.

Trav Pokerman
01-09-07, 00:41

They do offer extras.Is this the Gold Spa? I passed this recently, but did not have time to stop. It looked promising.

ECCrawler
01-09-07, 09:47
South. It might be called Smile Spa and have a yellow happy face out front. On the left side.Smile was shutdown on Black Wednesday several months ago. I don't think this is the one being referred to here. Maybe it is the one north of Allentown on Rt 309? I forget the name but it was up around Orefield on the lefthand side as you drive north on 309. Very visible from the road. Reports on it were not too encouraging (older women, R&T).

EC

Erkose
01-10-07, 20:42
Any scouting reports on this place? Didn't have time to stop but did a driveby. Looks fairly new. Exit 67 off 78.

Henryatc
01-12-07, 23:10
Yes Its Gold Spa

Is this the Gold Spa? I passed this recently, but did
not have time to stop. It looked promising.

Erkose
01-20-07, 04:35
Since the Craigslist review forum is blank I figured I'd ask here:

Anyone know anything about SUNSHINE? She always writes in all caps and posts nearly everyday but I haven't seen any feedback on her, which makes me wonder and she never posts a pic, which makes me wonder more!

Daveydawg
04-17-07, 18:40
Since the Craigslist review forum is blank I figured I'd ask here:

Anyone know anything about SUNSHINE? She always writes in all caps and posts nearly everyday but I haven't seen any feedback on her, which makes me wonder and she never posts a pic, which makes me wonder more!Saw Sunshine a couple months back. She's a tight bodied, blonde black girl, smallish perky tits and a decent but not fat caboose. She has a nice apartment close to the airport that's comfy and discrete. Service was good, nice light massage followed by all the acronyms but nothing mediterranian. She has a pretty sizable clit for those that dig that. She was friendly and accomodating, but I wouldn't call it full GFE. I'd have to rate her straight 7's for looks-service-attitude.

Tregonsee
04-28-07, 19:47
I've seen an ad for this place for a couple of month's now in the Pulse Weekly. It's supposed to be on rt. 209, 1/2 mile south of Mahoning Valley exit of the turnpike. I drove out there one day, but couldn't find it! Can anyone help? It would be nice if they put a phone number in the ad. PM if you like.

Tregonsee
04-30-07, 22:10
OK, I found Friend's yesterday and TOFTT.

Two ladies on duty. Both late 20's to early 30's both maybe 5-6.

Massage .6 for 45, no showers. Massage was OK, but no extras offered.

Packmann9204
05-11-07, 21:51
has anyone got any good take out at a strip club? If so which one(s)

The pack

Erkose
05-29-07, 09:57
Saw Sunshine a couple months back. She's a tight bodied, blonde black girl, smallish perky tits and a decent but not fat caboose. She has a nice apartment close to the airport that's comfy and discrete. Service was good, nice light massage followed by all the acronyms but nothing mediterranian. She has a pretty sizable clit for those that dig that. She was friendly and accomodating, but I wouldn't call it full GFE. I'd have to rate her straight 7's for looks-service-attitude.Thanks for the scouting report. I've heard good about her from other people also. probablt give her a try sometime soon.

Fetishinni
05-30-07, 00:51
I visited Friends just recently also. Had trouble finding it, since you can drive past and not even notice if you aren't sure where it is. Its on the west/southbound side about 1/2 mile up the hill after getting off the NEE.

Not worth the trip imho. Horrible rub, and exceptionally pushy about the tip. She was so pushy (she wanted ben) I basically said no. No mention of why she wanted ben, but I wasn't biting. My impression is there are options, but the whole experience was lame so I won't be going back anyway.

Fetishinni
05-30-07, 00:52
There are a couple of good strip clubs, but you'll have to head about 1 hour north. Head up the NEE to 80. There are two within about 15 minutes of there that are worth visiting, but not cheap.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-26-07, 01:00
Went on a stroll Sunday night and I met Juicy on 8th Street light skinned BSW 5'4'', 115 lbs. , nice ass, .5 for fs, nice personality once you got her talking.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-26-07, 01:03
Went cruising around 11 pm waited to meet up with Juicy, and I met a petite hsw on 6th named Shorty, 5'0'', 100 lbs. , shoulder length black hair, nice New York accent, and very friendly. She did not have any minutes on her cell so no contact info. 45 for CBJ and FS, nice girl in her early-30's (looks mid-20's), I had to pass her twice to make sure she was a SW.

Korndoggie
07-21-07, 23:34
Ive seen these on 8th and 9th. Does LE inforce it? I've been crusing a little later at night Mid night to 3. Not seeing much in LE. Have had a couple pickups just outside this posted area. $25 CBJ seems the going rate. Talent is not what I would call top rate but gets the job done.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-24-07, 19:06
I dunon I havent been crusing Allentown lately it seemed kinda full of vice and leo's lately.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-27-07, 16:45
I met Amy today early 20's, 5'4'' 120 lbs., dirty blonde hair nice body once you got the rags off of her she was wearing nice tramp stamp above her ass. .4 for fs not bad, and she is very cute she needs to get off the drugs though.

Cuddlyguy
07-28-07, 22:15
WHere in Allentown do you look to find someone who is actually hot for FS?

Ironman19
08-27-07, 08:46
I drove by the Ha NA Spa on Hamilton this weekend and the signes are gone, looks closed up. Was it busted or did it just close shop?

Great S
08-30-07, 23:01
I drove by the Ha NA Spa on Hamilton this weekend and the signes are gone, looks closed up. Was it busted or did it just close shop?Probably closed due to lack of interest. Was never a real busy place as most of the girls were not into FS. There used to be girls there that gave a pretty good massage when they first opened and the original mama-san was there, but they are long gone, there was also a very sweet girl there named Sunni who would really get into FS & GFE like she was really enjoying it, but she quit a few months ago, she was my ATF there.

Floater Man
09-04-07, 16:59
I saw an ad for this place in breinigsville and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Is it a place for a legit massage or is there a chance to get some extras?

Thanks

Jimmy Smits
09-06-07, 10:20
I saw an ad for this place in breinigsville and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Is it a place for a legit massage or is there a chance to get some extras?

Thanks

Only an expensive HJ available. The woman I saw there last year was cute. I think it was like $80 for her to go topless. I gave her a $60 tip for the HJ and she acted offended and said "I guess you didn't like me that much". Needless to say I have never been back.

Korndoggie
09-06-07, 23:45
Thats what one girl told me she was going to wear. Picked her up on 8th. Selma Hyack type face and a nice body. Wearing a short dress. Great legs thus why I asked if she ever wore stockings. I was surprised when she told me she was wearing fishnets Friday night.

30 for cbj. After deed says she usually got 40. I doubt that. As quickly as she accept 30 without a counter I doubt she gets many 40 offer.

Fetishinni
09-13-07, 04:53
Cbt is hit or miss but pricey and pretty much as described. I had a few decent experiences there, but on last visit my 1 hour massage lasted literally 20 minutes. Including getting dressed & undressed. Since they soak you for the full hour, getting 20 minutes is a real scam. I won't go back, unless they've changed their policy. Girl was decent looking, maybe an 8.

First few visits were good though, but those were years ago. Got the full hour and left happy. Not sure if I just got unlucky last time, or if rush jobs are their new deal.

Slime69
09-15-07, 05:06
I seldom post, but I GOTTA know what's up.

Tonight I am cruising my favorite haunts after the club, and an EXCEPTIONALLY (for A-town, anyway) good looking, light skinned hispanic/african american mix waves at me. VERY pretty, healthy looking, smelled clean and fresh, hair and nails just right. Dressed conservatively, but not trashy. I am usually very cautious, so I drove around the block, parked and walked up to her.

Seemed very nervous, and there was a white grand-am with an overly-thugged out dude slumped all the way down in the seat on the corner. Another white mini-van with someone in it on the other corner. This was 8th and Tilghman.

She fiddled with her phone, and asked If I was a cop. I said no. She asked what I was looking to do on a Friday night. Thats when I got 'the vibe". Something wasnt right. Chick was TOO HOT, TOO INEXPERIENCED at making conversation. She was HOLDING the cell phone, but said it didn't work, so she couldn't give up her number. Said she didn't know the dude in the car. Said she is new at this, and is a college student and hairdresser by day. Then I noticed that there was absolutely NO LE anywhere tonight, and the block was CLEAR of nighttime weirdos. That is strange in itself. (A-town LE is good for a cruise-by once every 5 minutes or so in this area.) I was there for like TEN, and didn't see a cruiser not even ONCE all night.)

I politely tod her I'the talk to her some other time, and BAILED outta there before shit went sour.

She said her name is "Secret" but her frends call her Kanai. (Like, "Can I") Really pretty. TOO pretty. Did I just give up a good, legit prospect, or was this UCLE or a rip-off in progress? I can't stop thinking about how pretty she was. Damn.

Let me know if anyone has info on this, Thx.

FlyGuyEddie007
09-17-07, 17:12
I seldom post, but I GOTTA know what's up.

Tonight I am cruising my favorite haunts after the club, and an EXCEPTIONALLY (for A-town, anyway) good looking, light skinned hispanic/african american mix waves at me. VERY pretty, healthy looking, smelled clean and fresh, hair and nails just right. Dressed conservatively, but not trashy. I am usually very cautious, so I drove around the block, parked and walked up to her.

Seemed very nervous, and there was a white grand-am with an overly-thugged out dude slumped all the way down in the seat on the corner. Another white mini-van with someone in it on the other corner. This was 8th and Tilghman.

She fiddled with her phone, and asked If I was a cop. I said no. She asked what I was looking to do on a Friday night. Thats when I got 'the vibe". Something wasnt right. Chick was TOO HOT, TOO INEXPERIENCED at making conversation. She was HOLDING the cell phone, but said it didn't work, so she couldn't give up her number. Said she didn't know the dude in the car. Said she is new at this, and is a college student and hairdresser by day. Then I noticed that there was absolutely NO LE anywhere tonight, and the block was CLEAR of nighttime weirdos. That is strange in itself. (A-town LE is good for a cruise-by once every 5 minutes or so in this area.) I was there for like TEN, and didn't see a cruiser not even ONCE all night.)

I politely tod her I'the talk to her some other time, and BAILED outta there before shit went sour.

She said her name is "Secret" but her frends call her Kanai. (Like, "Can I") Really pretty. TOO pretty. Did I just give up a good, legit prospect, or was this UCLE or a rip-off in progress? I can't stop thinking about how pretty she was. Damn.

Let me know if anyone has info on this, Thx.That sounds like girl named juicy she is a Leo but she is too direct on the street even I get nervous when she does that her fs is good though.

Eriador77
10-01-07, 23:17
Miss Cash and Dash is still a ****. I should have left her alone but The wrong head was thinking. So I hope this piece of info helps someone. She lives on Chew st and Madison st as your facing north on Madison the one on the left corner top floor apt 410 I think but it is the one to the right at the top of the stairs. I hope the info is helpful for someone.

Great S
10-15-07, 22:13
New place in Hereford adv. on craigslist. Worth the trip!

Daveydawg
10-19-07, 10:09
New place in Hereford adv. on craigslist. Worth the trip!Penny from Smile has surfaced, and she's got some nice friends with her!

Axel Kahuna
10-20-07, 17:39
Yes! It's Penny!

Went today and talked w/ her for awhile.

Said she had 3 girls working.

I got Bibi. Very nice, thin, very attractive, small breasts.

Nice shower, lots of attention payed. Not hurried FS, several positions, nice hot towel massage ex post facto.

Will definitely return. Saw another girl, short, hair in a bob and hot!

. 60 house 1. 00 fs

Lupopo
10-21-07, 22:14
Went today asking for Penny and was told she was on vacation. Also was told she goes by Tina? Anyways, hooked up with Lisa and had a nice time. Not rushed and was very receptive. It's. 5 house if mention you saw their CL listing.

Goodguy57
10-23-07, 14:41
Went today had great time. Lisa answered door and took care of me. Nice slender body with nice tits. She was not in ant rush the whole time. Nice table shower with attention paid to area that needed it, then massage (walk on back was OK but massage with her body on top was great), a little BBBJ then CBJ, next cowgirl (she keep going and going), after more CBJ. Worth the trip. Mention ad on CRAIGSLIST for. 5 house, FS 1. 0

Intersection Route 100 and Route 29

Goodguy57
10-24-07, 18:57
Has anyone used there girls in the Allentown area?

If so how do you know which girls will be available and when (in Allentown) Can't seem to find them on web.

Treeman
10-25-07, 13:06
Paid a visit to Massage Therapy near Hereford. Greeted by mamasan and taken to room, nice slender girl named BeBe. Very nice TS, she speaks pretty good English. Never felt rushed, very nice massage given with attention to all the right spots. Asked to massage her and was given the OK, seemed to really enjoy it. she said she had been there 5 days and that Lisa and Tina are the other two girls there. Seems business is good. Enjoyed my visit very much and would return again. Very friendly place to visit and go away satisfied.

Treeman
11-08-07, 16:54
Not to many posts lately on this board so decided to make another trip up to Hereford since last visit was nice. Greeted by mamasan again and then met a real cutie name Hana, about 5'6 or so, should length hair, thin but built nice. She just started yesterday with another girl named Maya, Lisa is still there, Hana introduced me to them when I was leaving and got a hug from each one. TS was great, she is so nice and a good talker, English not bad. Back to the room and have to say had one of the most pleasurable times I've ever had at an AMP. Was not rushed at all, won't go into details but we both enjoyed ourselves immensely, was there over an hour. Guys if you treat her nice I'm sure you will be in for a treat, other two girls seemed very nice also. I will definately pay another visit although it's a little drive for me, it's well worth it.

York
11-09-07, 01:53
I find it interesting that four relatively new posters that prior to
posting on Hereford had (2), (2) (0) and (6) prior posts on this board
in their lifetime.

In a short time, those four posters have made 7 posts on Hereford here
and in Philly suburb section.

We love people to post.

We are unhappy when people do not post.

But, sometimes, we are a little suspicious when there is such
a sudden cluster of posting regarding the same place by so many
posters who have almost never posted before.

These four posters previously posted a grand total of 10 posts.
And suddenly, added 7 more posts, all about the same place and two
of them with multiple posts of the same place.

And some of them have been busy posting same on multiple other boards.

What is the word I am looking for that describes this?

York
11-09-07, 02:02
Penny asked me to personally extend thanks to Trees, Lups, Ddog and Gguy
for the free advertising.

And particularly to Gguy who has made it happen on 3 boards.

Oh, and who has done the more than 20 CL posts? Fess up now, come on.

York
11-09-07, 02:18
shill

A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer. The intention of the shill is, using crowd psychology, to encourage others unaware of the set-up to purchase said goods or services or support the political group's ideological claims. Shills are often employed by confidence artists.

The earliest use of the word 'shill' actually dates back to Elizabethan England,[citation needed] when theatre owners, producers and playwrights (Shakespeare included) would pay a 'shilling' to a theatre goer who would applaud and cheer loudly at the end of a performance. Since applause, like yawning, is somewhat contagious, this would help ensure the success of a production.

In the UK the term plant is used.

Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions because of the frequently fraudulent and damaging character of their actions. However, if a shill does not place uninformed parties at a risk of loss, but merely generates “buzz,” the shill's actions may be legal. For example, a person planted in an audience to laugh and applaud when appropriate (see "claque") or to participate in on-stage activities as a "random member of the audience", is a type of legal shill.

'Shill' can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws. In this sense, they would be an implicit 'shill' for the industry at large, as their income is tied to its prosperity.

Treeman
11-09-07, 07:43
Maybe you (York) need to pay a visit there and determine for yourself whether
what has been posted is an attempt at a shill. My posts have been accurate and
I have no association with anyone that works there. I have been honest and truthful in my posts though they are limited. I have not seen any posts to refute
anything that has been posted about this AMP. Why don't you do us a favor and
go and post a report on your own? Maybe then you will change your mind about what you needlessly expounded on.

Daveydawg
11-09-07, 15:52
I find it interesting that four relatively new posters that prior to posting on Hereford had (2), (2) (0) and (6) prior posts on this board in their lifetime.

In a short time, those four posters have made 7 posts on Hereford here and in Philly suburb section.

We love people to post.

We are unhappy when people do not post.

But, sometimes, we are a little suspicious when there is such a sudden cluster of posting regarding the same place by so many posters who have almost never posted before.

These four posters previously posted a grand total of 10 posts. And suddenly, added 7 more posts, all about the same place and two of them with multiple posts of the same place.

And some of them have been busy posting same on multiple other boards.

What is the word I am looking for that describes this? Perhaps your suspicions can be allayed a bit if you notice that at least one of the mentioned posters has been a member for OVER 3 YEARS.

Not all of us spend as much time and money on this hobby as others. When we have information that is not already know, we share it. Otherwise we keep our mouths shut.

It would be so much easier to find information on here if others would do the same.

York
11-10-07, 10:06
Daveydawg wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps your suspicions can be allayed a bit if you notice that at least one
of the mentioned posters has been a member for OVER 3 YEARS.

Not all of us spend as much time and money on this hobby as others. When
we have information that is not already know, we share it. Otherwise we
keep our mouths shut.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, it took you three years and 2.5 months to find something new to post.

I guess the rest of the time you just read what we found.

So in the previous 3 years you found nothing to share with us until now.

Thanks Dave, I am no longer suspicious of the posting flurry.

Hope it does not take until February of 2011 for your next discovery to
share with us.

Daveydawg
11-12-07, 11:17
Hope it does not take until February of 2011 for your next discovery to share with us.So what's you're problem, you doubt the reports or you don't like people that don't post as much as you? Or maybe you just like to *****.

Your attitude has made it quite likely that it will take a lot longer than 3 years for you to hear of any other discoveries from me.

Actually, the only reason I posted anything was b/c Penny said the business needed a shot in the arm. Looks like that goal was achieved.

It is because of the kind warm thanks that folks like you dish out that I remain on the sidelines, to which I shall return.

I and countless others will continure to read your stuff without making contributions, York. If you don't like that, don't post it!

York
11-12-07, 17:37
Daveydawg wrote:

"Actually, the only reason I posted anything was b/c Penny said the
business needed a shot in the arm. "

That has been my point all along;

Suddenly 4 posters who seldom post, post about the same Spa. Penny likely told all 4 that "business needed a shot in the arm." She asked me to do so also.

If anyone reads through my several posts on this matter, they will see
that you have confirmed my thoughts on this matter.

One of those posters (not you DD) PMed me and said the massage with Lisa "doesn't last long", "she does not put much effort into it', "her attitude
was really wanting to drum up business", "bit of tummy flab", "early 30's",
"no BBBJ".

Yet he posted a positive review.

Another poster (Tree) suggested I go see for myself. Actually, I did even prior to his suggestion, saw Lisa, even before his post suggesting that.
It was so-so. If you live close by its OK, not super, OK.

But I too was asked to provide advertising.

I diid not.

You guys fell for it, did it and on multiple boards, because " the
business needed a shot in the arm. "

You should post based on your experience and consistantly not because
a mamasan asked you too do so.

That is my point, and I am done with this topic.

Finally, in closing, a quote from my prior post on this:

"Thanks from Penny"

Monger10
11-13-07, 04:31
I see my post was dragged through the mud.... Let me clarify something.
I'm a senior member. The reason I don't post all the time is that I do not want to clutter this board (like I'm doing right now) with useless info instead of the the real purpose - finding AMPs and letting people know about my experience - good or bad. If an AMP already has a bunch of posts, and I visit it, I don't post my experience unless it differs, or if it truly was an outstanding experience.

Now - about Hereford - I saw it on Craigs list. Their post insinuated more was to be had there and I checked it out. My experience was great. I'm sorry it wasn't for others. Maybe because I clicked very well with my provider. I will be back.

Now - you won't hear from me again unless I have new info to provide that is not already on this board.

York
11-13-07, 11:23
To be 100% certain, Monger10s posts were never those questioned nor
included in the statistical analysis.

He is a valued, contributing, sharing poster.

Tx Rogue98
11-20-07, 21:22
Hello all. I saw the raging debate on the validity of the Hereford reviews. It intrigued me enough to go there myself and write my first review on this site. Here goes:

First impression: Parking is a little out in the open, but not bad after dark. Second impression: This place is clean and smells good (well, it doesn't smell bad in any way.-- actually quite neat and safe-feeling).

Met by Mamasan who took me to room. Maya (or Mya? ) met me there and collected house fee. Nice smile, a little chunky down below, but nicely balancing chunks up top! Nice, thorough TS with plenty of attention and a hand-dry.

Good, thorough massage. Very strong. Followed by sitting and walking on back.-- I was a little scared of this at first, but it actually was quite nice. Analogy to a good, hard, slow sports massage. Also scared me a bit with the one stretch.-- if you can picture this, was laying on belly and she folds both of my legs up by the knees and then sits on them or somehow hooks them with her legs to stretch me.-- "submission hold" was all I could think! I pictured her losing her balance and falling, taking me off the table with her and ripping one or more of my knee ligaments. Overall, however, really felt as if I was massaged well.-- just a little different than I had ever had.

After massage, went for the "mid-priced" service. Was good but quick. Afterwards finished up with some light massage. Stayed and talked a bit and dressed me. All activities from in the door to out totaled a total of one hour.-- not rushed at all.

On the way out, was introduced to Lisa, who was all over me and campaigning for a return visit.-- a bit pushy, but seemed nice. Another taller and heavier girl was there, too. Was pretty. Did not talk but smiled.

Shook Mamasan's hand and left.-- all in all a good time. Not a great, red-letter-day type of time, but good. Not sure if I will return or try elsewhere. No one else came or left the entire time I was there. Was there from approximately 5:45PM. 6:45PM on a weeknight.

FlyGuyEddie007
12-13-07, 05:50
Miss cash and dash from bethlehem who is now living in Allentown tried to pull her give me the cash and I'll be right out again. Marie Maria whatever her name is 13th and chew in the apt building there. Her plan failed because I pul the money in the ash tray and said you can get it after not before. After 10 minutes of her bs she agreed, she is cute but not worth the bs.

Eriador77
12-19-07, 04:42
Yeah. Well you can't say I didn't warn you. Last I saw the scam artist she was trying to peddle here total wares for 2 roses. I kicked her butt to the curb and covered her in cold coffee for the past and current wasted time. I just hope she gets whats coming to her thankfully in her line o work the odds are she will.

Miss cash and dash from bethlehem who is now living in Allentown tried to pull her give me the cash and I'll be right out again. Marie Maria whatever her name is 13th and chew in the apt building there. Her plan failed because I pul the money in the ash tray and said you can get it after not before. After 10 minutes of her bs she agreed, she is cute but not worth the bs.

Ironman19
12-21-07, 09:41
Visited VIP Spa last night. Met Pink, was a typical AMP experience. Nice TS, great massage, standard tip.

Tx Rogue98
01-01-08, 16:05
Can anyone confirm if there is (and if they have been to) what looks like a new spa in the 5900 block of Hamilton Boulevard? It's on the right going toward Allentown in a small professional office / strip mall development. Name escapes me right now.-- may start with an "E"? It's the 4th of 4 businesses in a 1-story building facing and near Hamilton, sort of down in elevation a slight bit from the road surface.

Very curious.

Rogue

Tregonsee
01-03-08, 23:01
Rogue,

You are talking about Echo Health Spa. It is an American spa and has been there for less than a year if I remember correctly. That is all I know about it, I have never been there. They run an add nearly every week in PulseWeekly.

Tregonsee

Indian Maleusa
01-13-08, 23:34
Any one have any information in this criaglist list she looks awesome.

http://allentown.craigslist.org/ers/538244951.html

Patraveler
01-14-08, 23:35
Any one have any information in this criaglist list she looks awesome.

http://allentown.craigslist.org/ers/538244951.htmlSomeone flagged the post out of existence. The providers do that to each other - they have a little flagging war going on to cut down on the competition. It's a shame that they don't realize that if they consistently provide good service, business would take care of itself.

Great S
01-19-08, 19:02
Rogue,

You are talking about Echo Health Spa. It is an American spa and has been there for less than a year if I remember correctly. That is all I know about it, I have never been there. They run an add nearly every week in PulseWeekly.

TregonseeAmerican Spa's as a rule suck. They usually have decent looking chicks but they charge more for a (usually not very good) HJ than an asian place gets for FS.

Jimfox
01-28-08, 07:02
Went to th Shiatsu Spa on 309. It was kinnda weird. Charged 8 at the door. My girl was named Candy and seemed very suprised when I offered her 8 more for tip and seemed confused that I wanted FS or any kind of S for that matter. She wasn't bad looking, not great, a little heavy with small boobs. Got FS, not the greatest, pretty rushed. I don't think I'll go back. Anyone else have a simular experience?

Rimmer4u
01-28-08, 12:41
I had a dream that I was out and about on Saturday evening, and met up with a gal named "Kitty". A tiny, spinner-type body, all made up and looking like a little doll. 20 yrs old. half & half was very enjoyable.

Anyone had a similar dream?

Rick 1000
01-28-08, 23:05
Rimmer,

Do you remember where this dream occurred?

ClitLicker
01-29-08, 00:33
Does anyone know of a reasonable but clean and above average motel with short stay rates in the area of the Allentown PATPK interchange? I have a personal non-provider connection to meet with in that area. Please PM any info. Thanks.

Floater Man
01-29-08, 17:55
A guy once told me that he was given a woman's digits after a visit to an MP. Does that actually happen or do you think he's just BS'ing me? And if it does happen what's the point?

Guy in PA
01-30-08, 12:17
Went to th Shiatsu Spa on 309. It was kinnda weird. Charged 8 at the door. My girl was named Candy and seemed very suprised when I offered her 8 more for tip and seemed confused that I wanted FS or any kind of S for that matter. She wasn't bad looking, not great, a little heavy with small boobs. Got FS, not the greatest, pretty rushed. I don't think I'll go back. Anyone else have a simular experience?I went once about 2 years ago, 8 at the door and the girl wanted way too much for tips so never returned, but have given it a thought on ocassions.

ECCrawler
01-30-08, 12:44
A guy once told me that he was given a woman's digits after a visit to an MP. Does that actually happen or do you think he's just BS'ing me? And if it does happen what's the point?

Does the guy brag that it happens all the time to him? If yes, then he probably is BSing you unless he has something that spurs the interest on the lady's part (big cock, knows how to use his tongue, etc...). However, what works for him often will not be the case for the next guy.
It doesn't happen all that often, but, if the planets happen to align correctly, a MP girl may give her number to a customer. Of course a number of things come into play. If a customer sees a lady more than once and things click between them, the topic of seeing each other outside of the MP might come up. Without badgering the lady(some places seriously discourage such a practice and may be grounds for dismissal), if the feeling is mutual, if she feels comfortable with you as a person, etc... then her giving you her number is possible. Maybe the lady wants to go independent (no fee to the house, has her own place, etc...)? Maybe there is enough "chemistry" (comfort, desire, that Je ne sais quoi ...) between the two that meeting outside the establishment is desired? This can be either a professional meeting or not.

As for " And if it does happen what's the point?", if one gets a number call her and discuss things (discreetly). What happens between two adults, in the privacy of their room, allow your imagination to wander...

Years back, I met a lady at a local Lehigh Valley establishment, saw her maybe three times there. Each time was like being teenager all over again; a lot of fun had by both of us. I asked about the possibility of seeing each other outside the place. She had a client list and went independent. She worked out of a King of Prussia hotel for awhile with a friend. I saw her a few times when I could get down there (not easy for me to get the time during the day). It has been awhile since I've seen her. I wonder if I still have her number and she still is active? Hmmmm...

Lincoln76
01-31-08, 01:08
A guy once told me that he was given a woman's digits after a visit to an MP. Does that actually happen or do you think he's just BS'ing me? And if it does happen what's the point?In roughly 10 years of this hobby, it's happened to me twice. The first time was at an MP that doesn't exist anymore. The girl had her own outcall business. Rates were pretty much the same as at the MP, but I avoided the house fee. Eventually, I even learned her real name and she'd give me a discount b/c I was a regular. It ended when I moved away and she eventually got pregnant and married. (In that order.) I still have her cell phone number in my phone, but I don't even know if it works anymore. Doubt it.

The second time was not at an MP, but was through an outcall provider. She took a liking to me at our first meeting. She gave me her real name and number. I saw her twice after that, then things cooled off. Funnily enough, five years later I found her ******* page (b/c I knew her real name) and we connected again. I still see her occasionally.

It might have happened more if I had solicited digits. Both times, they were pretty much offered to me. If you find a provider you really like, I suggest inquiring into it. The worst thing she can say is no. If she accepts, you can save house fees and often have a much better time, longer sessions, and get discounts on tips.

Good luck

Jacken
02-01-08, 15:19
Please forgive me for the following rant but I have been seeing a trend on these board i hate.

On this page, and a number of others that I have seen across the country (i travel a lot), I notice that people tell there experiences through some magical haze of a "Dream" I dreamed this.... in the dream I did that.... All a bunch of crap. Either you did it or didn't why are hiding it behind a weak cover of a dream?

only reasons I can think of are:

1) Your trying to be artistic in your writing: Well stop it, it's been done and it sucks... Steven king you are not
2) You are trying to leave an escape in case LE or your wife come across the board. Well this would be even dumber, if they are not smart enough to though that coded message then that are probally not smart enough to operate a computer let alone find this site.

Just make your dam posting and give fair amount of details. 99.9% of the time LE knows what is going on and does not care and we are all using screen names so we are anonymous. Unless your a moron, the screen name should not identify you if anyone who knows you sees the post.

Sadly, the Great Dr. King is still dead, please don't degrade his memory with this "I had a dream" crap anymore.

Great S
02-01-08, 22:58
Went to th Shiatsu Spa on 309. It was kinnda weird. Charged 8 at the door. My girl was named Candy and seemed very suprised when I offered her 8 more for tip and seemed confused that I wanted FS or any kind of S for that matter. She wasn't bad looking, not great, a little heavy with small boobs. Got FS, not the greatest, pretty rushed. I don't think I'll go back. Anyone else have a simular experience?Went there once - not even offered HJ, won't return.

Rimmer4u
02-04-08, 10:43
Since your post was directed at me and you didn't have the balls to call cite my post directly, I'll take a moment to respond to your nonsense. Next time I feel inclined to share information with fellow mongers, I'll make sure that you have an opportunity to edit the content before it's posted so that it meets your standards.

Guys like you are what keep guys like me from even bothering to share intel. We're all doing one another a favor on here. Don't forget that.

Susurrus
02-04-08, 13:32
I went once about 2 years ago, 8 at the door and the girl wanted way too much for tips so never returned, but have given it a thought on ocassions.I went there the other day. 8 at the door. Terrible service from old and busted staff.

They should've paid me.

Susurrus
02-04-08, 13:36
A guy once told me that he was given a woman's digits after a visit to an MP. Does that actually happen or do you think he's just BS'ing me? And if it does happen what's the point?I had a lot of such things happen to me when I was younger and fitter. I got digits a few times, and was occasionally given services that are very, very off-menu.

As for the digits, I only bothered calling two of them. One ended up doing some outcall work. The other wound up turning into a weird sugar-daddy situation where I provided a cheap apartment and in turn, got freebies basically all the time. That lasted until I moved to a different city.

I had a lot of such things happen to me when I was younger and fitter. I got digits a few times, and was occasionally given services that are very, very off-menu.

As for the digits, I only bothered calling two of them. One ended up doing some outcall work. The other wound up turning into a weird sugar-daddy situation where I provided a cheap apartment and in turn, got freebies basically all the time. That lasted until I moved to a different city.

Jimfox
02-11-08, 19:54
Went to VIP on Tilgman. 70 door fee, but 10 cupon in the pulse. Girl was cute enough, but no fs. Only HJ. Don't think I'll go back. My plan was to try T-spa, but it did't seem to be open. Anyone been there?

Great S
02-14-08, 00:00
Went to VIP on Tilgman. 70 door fee, but 10 cupon in the pulse. Girl was cute enough, but no fs. Only HJ. Don't think I'll go back. My plan was to try T-spa, but it did't seem to be open. Anyone been there?Vip & T both suck... FS is avail at VIP but rushed & girls expect more than $1 tip which is standard for this area. No FS or HJ at T-Spa.

Lnghairedlover
02-14-08, 10:55
Hey Everyone,

Where is the best place in allentown to monger for SWs? I've checked 8th and 9th streets with no results. Where else do they tend to hang around? I am sure the warmer weather will bring them out in the spring.

BTW, if you are looking for a good AMP, I can highly recommend the one in Hereford. Biggest complaint: parking! Thats about it. $60 door fee and a $1 on the table with no questions asked. Most everything is on the menu. And the girls are always cute. Had one that wasn't the cutest, but I don't believe she works there anymore. Sorry, can't remember names!

Have fun out there.

Rimmer4u
02-19-08, 11:01
Gentlemen:,

I just wanted to alert you to something I discovered in response ot a Craigslist advertisement posted about two weeks ago, then again yesterday. The ads have since been deleted. It is two women who offer "cleaning" services for $100/per hour. One is 29, the other in her 40's. Sounds reasonable, and the two women pictured are attractive enough that I think most guys on here would entertain an encounter. We e-mailed back and forth for a bit, and the gal I was corresponding with seems like a good gal. I was asking about the possibility of having both gals together, and that was not a problem priovided I pay each girl for the hour. However, she said this, and to me it's the type of shitty attitude which guys on here owe to one another to expose: "Whether it takes you ten minutes or two hours to complete is fine, but once you're done, you're done".

Which seems odd. If you're hiring someone based upon time, that shouldn't be an issue. Her incall is along 309 in Schnecksville. I just ask guys to use caution, because if she truly conducts herself in that manner--and I suspect that she really does--there are going to be some really pissed-off visitors who drop their hard-earned cash and feel like they've been somewhat ripped off and mislead.

The fact that her ad has appeared and disappeared within the same day twice is also interesting.

Good luck to all.

Guy in PA
02-20-08, 12:17
Gentlemen:,

I just wanted to alert you to something I discovered in response ot a Craigslist advertisement posted about two weeks ago, then again yesterday. The ads have since been deleted. It is two women who offer "cleaning" services for $100/per hour. One is 29, the other in her 40's. Sounds reasonable, and the two women pictured are attractive enough that I think most guys on here would entertain an encounter. We e-mailed back and forth for a bit, and the gal I was corresponding with seems like a good gal. I was asking about the possibility of having both gals together, and that was not a problem priovided I pay each girl for the hour. However, she said this, and to me it's the type of shitty attitude which guys on here owe to one another to expose: "Whether it takes you ten minutes or two hours to complete is fine, but once you're done, you're done".

Which seems odd. If you're hiring someone based upon time, that shouldn't be an issue. Her incall is along 309 in Schnecksville. I just ask guys to use caution, because if she truly conducts herself in that manner--and I suspect that she really does--there are going to be some really pissed-off visitors who drop their hard-earned cash and feel like they've been somewhat ripped off and mislead.

The fact that her ad has appeared and disappeared within the same day twice is also interesting.

Good luck to all.Do you have a contact for either of these 2? You can P<M me with details or just post here is you'd rather.

Thanks

Cuddlyguy
02-22-08, 15:48
http://allentown.craigslist.org/ers/583075164.html

I want to try her but want to know how she is anyone ever seen her?

Thanks

Cuddlyguy
02-23-08, 08:52
http://allentown.craigslist.org/ers/583629938.html

Android67
02-23-08, 14:02
http://allentown.craigslist.org/ers/583629938.html

Try copying & pasting the ad into a report here... CL ads are notorious for getting flagged out of existence.

&

Cuddlyguy
02-24-08, 15:37
Here is the ad

IT'S TIME TO GET AWAY...
AND FORGET ABOUT LIFE FOR AWHILE. C'MON BABY, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...CALL ME!

100~TOOTSIEROLLS
*TIP$ ARE AL$O ACCEPTED & HUGELY APPRECIATED*

610-295-7771 ~ SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
~ NO BLOCKED CALLS, EMAILS OR TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE! ~ 610-295-7771

PLEASE NOTE: DEADBEAT "NO-SHOWERS" WHO SCHEDULE APPOINTSMENTS, DON'T SHOW-UP, & DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO CALL & CANCEL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SCHEDULE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT WITH THIS SERVICE!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 585214030

Harley72
03-11-08, 21:16
I am new to this site and am not sure where to post to advertise services, can someone please help?

ClitLicker
03-12-08, 19:46
I am new to this site and am not sure where to post to advertise services, can someone please help?
What area will you travel to, or only incall?

What are your rate(s) and services?

What is your level of service, PSE, GFE, WFH, or what?

Sam
03-13-08, 15:49
What area will you travel to, or only incall?

What are your rate(s) and services?

What is your level of service, PSE, GFE, WFH, or what?

You're an old timer ( No. of posts) been here long enough to go to the profile page and find Harley's web site, with the info you are looking for.

ClitLicker
03-13-08, 19:08
You're an old timer ( No. of posts) been here long enough to go to the profile page and find Harley's web site, with the info you are looking for.
I guess you missed the title line in my post. The answer to her question DEPENDS on the answers to those questions.

Spinnerluvr
03-13-08, 19:24
I am new to this site and am not sure where to post to advertise services, can someone please help?No disrespect intended ma'am but lady? That has yet to be proven and is doubtful at best given where you are posting.

As for where to advertise, your local newspaper, CL or street corner.
This site is not for provider's, its for those of us whom partake of provider services so that we may let other enthusiasts know if you are indeed a lady, or not. Or perhaps if you are even male or female, nothing is taken for granted in this hobby.
You may be only part time and work for Uncle Leo the other part of the time, you could even be someone just attempting to rattle our chains.

If there is indeed a section on the forum for you to advertise i would suggest you RTFF like everyone else. You want us to pay for your company, i for one am not going to give you free advice. RTFF!

Rimmer4u
03-18-08, 09:45
Look upward toward the skies.

Upon the poles in downtown, something new caught my eyes! There, upon shiny new white boxes, were installed bright, flashing blue lights--similar to those found upon patrol cars. Perhaps this is a present of sorts from our good uncle Leo!

Keep your eyes open hobbyists. They're out there, and what they're watching, nobody knows for sure!

Be safe

Trav Pokerman
03-22-08, 12:43
Hey Everyone,

Where is the best place in allentown to monger for SWs? I've checked 8th and 9th streets with no results. Where else do they tend to hang around?Try the following streets, between 5th & 12th Streets:

Linden
Chew
(and the street between Linden & Chew)

Be careful in Allentown. They have a "no cruising" ordinance in effect between 9 pm & 5 am. Considering the sporadic nature of spotting working girls, and the rather high LE presence, Allentown does not offer a good mongering atmosphere.

I've done it, but with one rip-off attempt and an expectation of higher than normal tuition, and found that trips to other cities are well worth the extra time.

Axel Kahuna
03-26-08, 20:51
Spent some quality time with Yumi today.

House fee and donation are the same as it has been.

Yumi is absoulutely gorgeous - long black hair, taller than the norm and a very nice thin body.

Worth the visit to see her.

Slurp
03-29-08, 10:13
I was there recently and saw Coco, a very pretty and thin Chinese girl with nice rack (34b?). Servica and prices were as posted here, I was pleasantly surprised and left with a huge smile. Too bad I don't live in the area or I'd be a regular ...... or maybe a good thing cuz I'd be broke!

I grew up in the area and moved away some time ago. I wasn't aware of AMP with TS until I checked this site recently. Thanks to all who shared the info! Compared to other MP this was a great bargain, not to mention a way better time. I never knew you could actually get your $$$ worth around here on a consistent basis.

My hobbying previously consisted of SW action which we all know is hit or miss and quite risky. I saw a few driving around Allentown one afternoon but after seeing those cameras mounted on 6th & 7th street decided not to even bother. AMP seems to be the way to go these days if you can spend a lil more.

Slurp
03-29-08, 10:16
Upon the poles in downtown, something new caught my eyes! There, upon shiny new white boxes, were installed bright, flashing blue lights--similar to those found upon patrol cars. Perhaps this is a present of sorts from our good uncle Leo! I saw those and wondered if the lights flash all night long? Those suckers would be bright as hell at night and keep residents in apts nearby awake I'm sure. They must turn the lights off at at 10pm or so. Anyone know for sure?

At least they give you a heads up that they're there. Where I come from they have the cams with no lights to warn you.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-29-08, 23:21
No they blink all night long I was in Allentown several times at night at different hours the cameras appeared to be on the corners of 6th, 5th, 7th, and turner, and 5th 6th and 7th and Linden.

Axel Kahuna
03-30-08, 10:35
Is it possible they are there for automatic recording of traffic violations at a red light? On the Turnpike, there are cameras at the EZ pass lanes and in other cities there are cameras for red light violations.

Slurp
03-30-08, 10:55
I forgot there was a separate Bethlehem thread, guess I should have put this there.

I almost forgot about my visit to this place @ 4 months ago. My first visit to an MP in the area. Saw a cute lil brunette, I think she calls herself Brittney. Door was .6 and rub was half decent. Tips asked for were pretty steep, 1.4 or 1.6 for NR. She did have a smoking bod and was very sensual and pretty but those rates are outta this world, esp after my experience at AMP.

Funny thing is I met Brittney before, sort of. Ever drive along I-81 near WB/Scranton and see the signs for Ultimate Massage? She used to work at the one in Great Bend (still might on occasion) and on a trip thru stopped in. She wasn't my attendant but I saw her there. When we spoke at AH she said she also dances, mostly up north. Also had her bolt-ons done in Toronto (very well done).

Pricey but a real looker and smokin bod with an ass to die for. If looks are your thing and money is no issue she's your girl. BTW the finish was very good.

Slurp
03-30-08, 11:03
No they blink all night long I was in Allentown several times at night at different hours the cameras appeared to be on the corners of 6th, 5th, 7th, and turner, and 5th 6th and 7th and Linden.When the warm weather hits and folks want to have their windows open the shit will fly I'd think.

Wonder how close they're watching these cams and what they're looking for? Besides looking for drug deals and SW activity they could very well be enforcing the cruising ordinance.

What a boring job sitting there trying to record which car went past which cam how many times. On my recent visit I avoided these cams and it appeared that afternoon I saw SW activity the girls were avoiding them too. Then again, the higher SW activity intersections are not where the cams are.

I know some places where they have cams they're mostly used for red light violations and the locations are rotated among high accident locations. These seem to be different, more of a "Big Brother is watching" type of deal. If anyone has a link for info on them please share as I will if I find anything.

I miss the good old days when if you had need for a quick BJ it was easy to pop downtown and fulfill your needs.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-30-08, 14:12
Slurp you can always pull up in front of the camera and get a BJ and wave to the camera. Chit you got a live porn movie there you might even make the news LOL.

Rimmer4u
04-02-08, 11:07
Obviously Uncle Leo wants everyone to know that the cameras are there. The mere presence of LE recording devices will serve as a deterant to most folks who are familiar enough with the area to have noticed the blinking lights. I read in the MC that the cameras are assigned to software that is trained to locate the origin of gunfire, which is a good thing for sure. After last year's homicide rate, any tool that can be used to deter REAL criminal activity should be applauded. That being said, the primary function of the devices may be one thing, but if this Presidential adminstration has taught us anything, it's that the secondary benefits of evesdropping on citizens seems to be a popular thing amongst those in positions of authority.

I think it's probably wise to assume that these cameras are intended to crack down on every bit of criminal actity possible, from homicides to cruising. And it's probably safe to assume that if it's linked to software sophisticated enough to instantly pinpoint the source of gunfire, it can certainly capture and store liscence plates without a human employee even being required. Somewhere, all of this information is being stored effortlessly. There is no cop assigned to the boring task of counting trips around the block. The computer does that for them. What they do with this stored data is entirely unknown to us. And that's precisely the way they like it, gentlemen.

Slurp
04-06-08, 08:35
One thing I forgot to ask when I was there was what hours they are open? I was there at 11AM and just popped in. To be honest it seemed like I might have been the first customer of the day. I was going to ask but forgot. They aren't a 24 hour place are they?

FlyGuyEddie007
04-06-08, 12:15
Well the camera got alot of the trash out of the 7th street area so they are doing a good thing I guess I haven't heard of a monger who got in trouble due to the cameras so if they clean up the crime and allow for better cruising for swers so be it.

ECCrawler
04-08-08, 18:45
9AM to 11PM according to their ad in the Pulse Weekly

One thing I forgot to ask when I was there was what hours they are open? I was there at 11AM and just popped in. To be honest it seemed like I might have been the first customer of the day. I was going to ask but forgot. They aren't a 24 hour place are they?

Slurp
04-12-08, 13:48
9AM to 11PM according to their ad in the Pulse WeeklyThanks ECC. Is the pulse available on street corners? I've heard a few references to it but have never seen one. Next time I'm in the area I want to check one out. I looked at the online version but it has no ads.

Robtt
05-03-08, 11:17
Any recommendations at Hereford?

Thank you

Slurp
05-04-08, 12:40
Any recommendations at Hereford?

Thank youI saw Coco there @ a month ago, if she's still there you can't go wrong.

Slurp
07-05-08, 12:55
I hope to be visiting soon and am wondering if Hereford and other Allentown area spas have had any changes worth noting? Moves, change in hours, etc? My last visit was about 3 months ago.

Rimmer4u
07-10-08, 12:21
Sunday afternoon I was driving through town when I discovered a lovely redhead walking near the old cemetery, up from the laundrymat. She looked like she needed a ride, so if course I wanted to be of help to this fine looking lass. Anyway, we began to drive and chat a bit, then found a place to relax for a few minutes. We agreed on full service for $.4. She began to give me what ended up being the most fantastic blowjob I've ever received in my entire life. Deep throat, head and hand movemnet, playing with my balls--everything was done to absolute perfection. So good, in fact, that I realized that I wasn't going to be able to last long enough to enjoy full service. She appologized over and over as she used her hand to extract every last drop she could from me, then rubbed everything all over her tits. She seemed to genuinely feel sorry that I came when I did, and even offered to refund $.1. I refused, because it wasn't her fault that she gave such great head.

She said her name, but for the life of me I cannot remember it. She stood probably 5'-9, nice slim body in tight jeans and a tank top. She says she's 39, but you could have told me she was five years younder and I'd have no problem believing. She seemed like a nice gal too, which is rather unusual in Allentown.

GREAT experience.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-10-08, 23:03
You should of gotten her name or some way to call her and see her again if she was that good you'll always compare the other WSW to her.

Great S
07-11-08, 00:01
I hope to be visiting soon and am wondering if Hereford and other Allentown area spas have had any changes worth noting? Moves, change in hours, etc? My last visit was about 3 months ago.Have not been to hereford since last winter. Was only so-so the last few times. These places change girls ever few weeks so YMMV. There are shitload of new AMP's opening up in the area. Went to a place called Aires in a strip mall near Dorney Park about a week ago, had a good time, unfortunately no private entrance and a pizza joint next store has outside seating so you will may get some stares from chicks eating with their BF when you leave. They're just jealous they don't get $100/hr and get action all day from their BF.

Slurp
07-13-08, 20:15
Have not been to hereford since last winter. Was only so-so the last few times. These places change girls ever few weeks so YMMV. There are shitload of new AMP's opening up in the area. Went to a place called Aires in a strip mall near Dorney Park about a week ago, had a good time, unfortunately no private entrance and a pizza joint next store has outside seating so you will may get some stares from chicks eating with their BF when you leave. They're just jealous they don't get $100/hr and get action all day from their BF.Where does one find info on these new places? Being from out of town makes it tough unless they're online. Thx for the info, I sent a PM, hope you don't mind.

Great S
07-16-08, 22:08
Look for pulse weekly, free newspaper in boxes outside of diners, bars, and on street corners in the city, there were lots of ads in the back for new massage joints last time I saw one.

Where does one find info on these new places? Being from out of town makes it tough unless they're online. Thx for the info, I sent a PM, hope you don't mind.

Slurp
07-19-08, 09:41
Look for pulse weekly, free newspaper in boxes outside of diners, bars, and on street corners in the city, there were lots of ads in the back for new massage joints last time I saw one.I did find a listing for them at

http://www.spahunters.com/spas/Pennsylvania/other/

Seems to be a good site with reviews and stuff. Looks like Hereford is the best in the area, that's in line with my limited experience.

Any other reviews for Aries? I need to decide on trying a new place or go to Hereford, so far leaning towards Hereford. Of course I'll post a review as always.

Punch Mybag
07-27-08, 17:49
Visisted Aries today based on the SpaHunter review. OMG! I give 5 *'s. Saw Tina! She was great and as I am still a state between lust and lazy. Can; t think of much else. OH! Got hit for. 7 at the door as oposed to. 6 in other review. Well worth it! I give her a 9 by the way. Purely based on comparison to other AMP's. I regular VIP and they haven't had talent like tina since LISA and then PEPSI left. This is my first post and I am glad that it starts with a postitive note!

Rimmer4u
07-31-08, 10:13
I was out last night simply to check out the scene. I wasn't looking for action this time.

I saw no fewer than 8 providers walking around, each looking rather good. It must be the hot weather that allows them to parade the goods in shorts and small tops-- I simply love this time of year.

On another topic--does it piss all of you off the way girls in A-town feel the need to wave to you to draw attention to things? Damn, I hate that.

FlyGuyEddie007
08-01-08, 22:17
Not only do they wave but they don't care about the camera they almost want you to pick them up right in front of them.

Slurp
08-04-08, 23:21
Stopped in and saw "Pinky". I was hoping to see Tina but since I popped in right as they opened she wasn't there.

Pinky is a VERY tiny Korean girl with decent boltons. This place impressed me as well, facilities are top notch and so was Pinky. Her english was above average as were her skills. Just so no one is disappointed, her massage skills aren't what I'm raving about. She did some light rubbing and teasing, if you need a hard rub she's not for you. It's everything else she excelled at. TS was awesome, hit the sauna and she gave me a porn mag to occupy myself. All in all an excellent time.

Mamasan asked for. 7, Pinky asked for 1. 2 and hinted it would be very special. It was.

Slurp
08-04-08, 23:28
Saw a slim HSW walking in Atown, better looking than most. Said her name was Leezie (sp? ... sounds like Wheezy) and we found a spot. Excellent bbbjtcim with DT. Said she mostly stays off street (yeah, right) and has regs who call her. I didn't get # as I'm sure it wouldn't work next time I visit. Had hair up and must have been late 30s or 40s as she said she has a 21 year old kid. Saggy little boobs but her oral skills are not to be denied.

There was lots of choice and I was lucky to make the right one it seems. Cams have not killed the fun yet.

Slurp
08-05-08, 21:00
Noticed a few new places and wonder if anyone knows if they are worth trying.

Aurora isn't actually new, I saw it before but have heard nothing and wonder if it's a R&T or legit. It's on Hamilton Blvd past Krocks Road.

Same with H Spa on Hamilton Blvd near Krocks, saw they were open pretty late Saturday night so I'm thinking it might be fun? I vaguely remember a report which may not have been too good, wonder if they've improved?

Tropical Spa is where HaNa used to be, on Hamilton closer to I78. They too were open pretty late Saturday night so wonder if they're worth checking. Any info is appreciated. Thanks to all who gave me advice before my visit, as you can see below it was a wild success!

Great S
08-08-08, 18:34
H spa is pretty much HJ only, the girls are friendly and let you roam and sometimes they get nice & juicy and seem to like it, they only have saloon type swinging doors on the rooms though so they don't want draw attention from mama.

HaNa used to be a very good place, fun times there, even the massages there were acutally good! The original mama there was a nice lady too. I wonder if she is back running this place under the new name? This one might be worth checking out.

The other place close to wal mart, I think there were some reports on it earlier this year and none of them were good if I recall.

Noticed a few new places and wonder if anyone knows if they are worth trying.

Aurora isn't actually new, I saw it before but have heard nothing and wonder if it's a R&T or legit. It's on Hamilton Blvd past Krocks Road.

Same with H Spa on Hamilton Blvd near Krocks, saw they were open pretty late Saturday night so I'm thinking it might be fun? I vaguely remember a report which may not have been too good, wonder if they've improved?

Tropical Spa is where HaNa used to be, on Hamilton closer to I78. They too were open pretty late Saturday night so wonder if they're worth checking. Any info is appreciated. Thanks to all who gave me advice before my visit, as you can see below it was a wild success!

Sexpa
08-24-08, 05:47
On Aurora:

There used to be a VERY good place called Aurora in PTown/PVille (always get them confused) on 422 outside of reading. EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Next to Fegleys restaurant?

BigJoe Pa
08-24-08, 23:01
On Aurora:

There used to be a VERY good place called Aurora in PTown/PVille (always get them confused) on 422 outside of reading. EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Next to Fegleys restaurant?They closed awile ago

ClitLicker
08-26-08, 01:04
Calls herself Kelly Lewis, ad on Phila cl (but she is in A-town) for nude photo modeling along with bj or fs a while ago.

Ace73
08-29-08, 10:40
Visisted Aries today based on the SpaHunter review. OMG! I give 5 *'s. Saw Tina! She was great and as I am still a state between lust and lazy. Can; t think of much else. OH! Got hit for. 7 at the door as oposed to. 6 in other review. Well worth it! I give her a 9 by the way. Purely based on comparison to other AMP's. I regular VIP and they haven't had talent like tina since LISA and then PEPSI left. This is my first post and I am glad that it starts with a postitive note!Just visited Aries and also saw Tina. I have to whole-heartedly concur. She is amazing, and the facility itself is beautiful/immaculate.- brand new, the nicest I've ever visited. She is approx. 5', 100 lbs. , or thereabouts. Very nice natural Bs. Pretty, hot. I'd say late 20s. Extremely friendly, sexy. I'd rate rate her a 9 across the board.- looks, body, service. Nice TS with lots of play both front and back. Back in the room, before laying down, she knelt and did a little BB "play" down below. Would highly recommend and am looking forward to getting back to the A-town area to visit her.

. 7 house, gave her 1. 1 for service. (Aside: there was no money discussion with her, I simply left it on the table.)

FlyGuyEddie007
08-31-08, 02:02
Calls herself Kelly Lewis, ad on Phila cl (but she is in A-town) for nude photo modeling along with bj or fs a while ago.I seen her around she is very sick looking in person and super skinny like she got advanced hiv I wouldnt touch that.

Rimmer4u
09-04-08, 11:42
Anyone have any luck over the past two weeks or so? It's been a while since I've seen such absolute slim pickings.

FlyGuyEddie007
09-04-08, 22:14
Its been dead in Bethlehem Easton and Allentown maybe they are on strike LOL.

Eriador77
09-04-08, 23:08
Anyone have any luck over the past two weeks or so? It's been a while since I've seen such absolute slim pickings.Was out last night deader than dead. Not even the skanks were out not that even at my worst am I tempted to go there.

Last time I saw anything was five am a month ago. On my way home I peeked at easton and it seems to be the same way. Bethlehem is a lost cause too. Sandra The one by the club is a no see anymore too.

Barthomer2005
09-05-08, 21:24
Its been dead in Bethlehem Easton and Allentown maybe they are on strike LOL.

they're all back home doing homework

FlyGuyEddie007
09-06-08, 17:00
Was out last night deader than dead. Not even the skanks were out not that even at my worst am I tempted to go there.

Last time I saw anything was five am a month ago. On my way home I peeked at easton and it seems to be the same way. Bethlehem is a lost cause too. Sandra The one by the club is a no see anymore too.I don't think I know who she is?

What club?

Eriador77
09-07-08, 14:24
I don't think I know who she is?

What club?The Puerto rican Club I may have gotten the name wrong. It has been awhile since I partook of her. She did a ok bbbj, but her fs left something to be desired kinda lame. If I wanted a hole in the mattress I would have gotten married a long time ago.

Eriador77
09-07-08, 14:27
I don't think I know who she is?

What club?I'm an idiot Her name is Janet. just took a look at my old post.

FlyGuyEddie007
09-10-08, 19:59
Janet lived across from the puerto rican club they got evicted from that apartment I haven't seen her in a while no idea where she ended up.

Floater Man
09-24-08, 17:58
Anyone have info on this place? It's been advertised on CL a number of times, claiming the girls are former models etc and that they have 2 locations in bethlehem. I think the AT part stands for alignment techniques, but not sure. From the fighting on CL I think there's some bad blood between them and tropical. So any good or bad vibes?

Rimmer4u
10-01-08, 11:10
Does anyone on here have any info on this girl? I met her the other day for the first time, and we got off to a decent start.

Eriador77
10-04-08, 17:46
She was quite a nice treat the billy joel was ok but the fact that she sucked the jawbreakers was nice. Then on to a nice fs session. Total cost 40 roses. Which makes the experience all that much more enjoyable. On a scale of 1 to 10 she ranks a solid 6 to 7 but for this area I give her a strong 8.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-05-08, 21:12
I was out cruising around the usual area tonight I didn't see nothing not one girl out not even a ugly skanky one. Who is this sam one? Pm me with details.

Eriador77
10-06-08, 00:33
She can be found in the normal areas but not too close to the cams.

Eriador77
10-06-08, 00:34
But I do agree that the pickens are slim to nonexistant.

Eriador77
10-18-08, 03:06
Horrible billy joel skills and don't like the twins. 20 roses what a waste. But the good part was even though she said she wouldn't catch. Well I misjudged. Hehe. And didn't warn her in time. It is the rule of the street they need to learn if we wanted no performance we would get the girlfriend/wife to do it.

But pickens are slim and Sam was not to be seen but wanted.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-28-08, 16:48
She was quite a nice treat the billy joel was ok but the fact that she sucked the jawbreakers was nice. Then on to a nice fs session. Total cost 40 roses. Which makes the experience all that much more enjoyable. On a scale of 1 to 10 she ranks a solid 6 to 7 but for this area I give her a strong 8.I ran into sam today her street name is desire near chew and 6th, she said she is 1/2 indian and 1/2 white. Peite girl her bj skills are minor, good fs, .5 on the donation. I got the digits, but no idea if they work or not. (so no pms people even more so if your not a senior member)

Eriador77
10-29-08, 20:02
I ran into sam today her street name is desire near chew and 6th, she said she is 1/2 indian and 1/2 white. Peite girl her bj skills are minor, good fs, .5 on the donation. I got the digits, but no idea if they work or not. (so no pms people even more so if your not a senior member)Not even for good old me huh? Oh well. You did donate .10 more than I. She didn't have digits last time I saw her. But if they don't work she does take a stroll to 11th and turner on occasion prob. so check that area out too my man the Fly.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-31-08, 03:05
Yeah man, pm me and I'll give you her number.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-31-08, 03:06
But you have to find Marie for me.

LOL, she was a good lay,

I haven't seen her around.

Eriador77
10-31-08, 12:43
But you have to find Marie for me.

LOL, she was a good lay,

I haven't seen her around.Miss Cash and Dash I last saw her in Aug doing a car date driving down linden. She had a room on the third floor of the building on the corner of chew and madison the northwest building. She might be on vacation on the states dime. Things have been very slow lately.

Jimmy Smits
11-04-08, 19:10
Was in town this past week and visited two of your local establishments.

1) Tropic near Becker Subaru. Paid $$ to spend an hour with Vanessa. Cost included a table shower. No FS was offered, however, I was able to do a dry hump on her uncovered with her wearing a thong. For $$ I would have expected FS but it was still satisfying. Not sure if I would repeat though as for that price a GFE should have been the order of the day.

2) AMP on RT 100/29 by the Turkey Hill in Hereford. Paid .60 for door fee and 1.0 for a tip with Yumi. Way super awesome. Mid 20s, nice tits, awesome ass and hot, time. No kissing on the mouth but anything else was on the menu (except greek). No table shower but for 1.6 and a hot, young Asian it was well worth and I would repeat next time I'm in town. Considering their location I don't know how long they'll be in business.

Tregonsee
11-05-08, 00:13
Was in town this past week and visited two of your local establishments.

AMP on RT 100/29 by the Turkey Hill in Hereford. Considering their location I don't know how long they'll be in business.Well they have been there well over a year now so we will see. I don't think Yumi is as young as her 20s but she is great.

Treg

Eriador77
11-06-08, 15:33
Is it me or has it dried up completely? The only time is in the early am that I have seen anything and even then there is not much to look at. So the question is where is the talent at now. Not asking for specifics just a town close to the area where action can be found. After that I will do my own homework. Oh and are there any Trucker motels around like Buddy's on the bennetsville, sc board around? I spent many a night at that place. A yes or no and hint of direction is sufficient after that I know what to look for. Average donation if you want me to keep the price within reason.

Eriador77
11-07-08, 03:24
Well it was tonight anyway. Ran into Dawn never had seen her before her bj skills are not the best and she is a little whiny but all that I saw. So I settled. don .20 She is chunky and hangs out on 6th and turner. I have digits for Senior members and steady posters. just pm me.

Jimmy Smits
11-08-08, 16:09
Is FS avail? PMs are fine.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-11-08, 13:30
Watch out for linda (WSW in her 40's)I seen her on 10th and linden a complete b*tch all complaining and everything. I ended up kicking her out a block away after getting in a few weeks back.

Great S
11-12-08, 01:29
Is FS avail? PMs are fine.Yes. Scoped this out a few days ago. Paid typ. AMP price but no asians here. I don't think they have the TS anymore either.

I had a nice time with a medium build Black girl with Large real tits probably late 20's or early 30's. She went right to the main course did not make any attempt at a massage. The she was very enthuastic and got right to business, lots of fake moaning & stuff but she seemed to enjoy herself and did not seem to be in any hurry. Bring your own cover tho, she was not in a hurry to use one.

I also talked to a cute skinny brunette who looked a few years younger on the way out, she said there is also a blonde, a hispanic and a milano chick workng there.

Enjoy but be careful, I didn't get a good feeling with the no ts/cover deal and may not go back, it's unfortunate since a non-asian place that offers FS at reasonable prices is pretty much unheard of in this area.

Tx Rogue98
11-16-08, 00:23
Went back for 2nd visit and 1st in awhile.-- left wondering why I had stayed away so long.

Yume was wonderful.-- go see her quickly, gents. She says she will be there for only 1 more month, then she will go somewhere else. I had to specifically ask for her. Was offered Sunny (I think that was the name) who seemed fine, but no comparison to Yume.

Everything about her is a 10. Very, very good massage. Warm, caring person.

Remember, you can save 10 on door fee by mentioning the ad in the Pulse magazine (50 rather than 60).

Slurp
12-07-08, 23:57
Yume was wonderful.-- go see her quickly, gents. She says she will be there for only 1 more month, then she will go somewhere else. If anyone gets over there can you let me know if Yumi is still there please? I'll be in the area over the holidays and hope to see this gem before she's gone. If she does go, maybe we'll be lucky and she'll resurface locally.

Thx in advance

Mr Mike
12-21-08, 13:30
Slurp,

Thanks for the info on Yumi. I have visited here a few times and have always found the service to be of high quality. I made the request for Yumi and as you stated she is very yummy. She said that she will be in here until the 1st of the year.

Happy holidays

If anyone gets over there can you let me know if Yumi is still there please? I'll be in the area over the holidays and hope to see this gem before she's gone. If she does go, maybe we'll be lucky and she'll resurface locally.

Thx in advance

Slurp
01-01-09, 09:38
Got to see Yumi, she is everything mentioned here and more. A VERY sweet girl, real GFE for me. I asked if she will be here Friday, she said yes with no mention of leaving. I know mamasan loves her so maybe her stay is extended.

Cruised streets briefly one morning, no sign of anyone but not prime time. Not much time for cruising and I see those damn cameras are now all over so not inclined to test the waters much.

Finally got a copy of Pulse, saw many ads but one for Spa 2823 (I think) caught my eye. Says 24/7 so I tried to call but no answer. They list 3 numbers but didn't try other 2. Another ad for Barbie with no other info was same # as Spa 2823. Seems a bit odd, big ad but no mention of them here or Spa Hunters. Anyone?

Debating about seeing Yumi again or checking out another girl. Will report either way. Wish I had more time here, if there was this much fun available when I lived here I may never have left! *LOL*.

Slurp
01-02-09, 22:51
Saw her again today, if we understood each other she said she'll be here 1 more month. Good news for you lucky suckers who live here. Mamasan said she will either keep here here or get her back for my next visit. Too bad she was kidding.

Can't say enough good things about her. She told me she's Korean, which helps explain her amazing body and great attitude. Mamasan was cooking up some Korean soup and rice for breakfast. I had dessert :)

Jimmy Smits
01-03-09, 09:01
When I was in town last month I called them from their ad listed elsewhere. It was basically a few HOT college chicks running the business out of a house near Cedar Crest. I saw a brief one line post on CL stating that they had been busted on 12-27. I haven't checked the local media outlets for any further info.

There was no way that place was going to last with all the heavy advertising and high quality of the ladies combined with their location.

Rimmer4u
02-20-09, 12:13
If anyone has any street info, please do tell. The past three or four times I've gone sight-seeing, the streets have been absolutely dead. Nothing at all to be found anywhere.

Am I alone in this experience?

Eriador77
02-20-09, 23:23
If anyone has any street info, please do tell. The past three or four times I've gone sight-seeing, the streets have been absolutely dead. Nothing at all to be found anywhere.

Am I alone in this experience?While I would like to say otherwise you are correct. Some talent can be found eventually if you go often enough or drive long enough. But even then it usually is total shit of the lowest quality. Not that a decent one can't be found they can but it will take awhile. I haven't been to philly but I understand it does have decent talent and north jersey still does last I checked. But around here only patience and persistence bring any good catch and those are slim. Even if you have digits they go bad after awhile and when that happens they have moved too so good luck.

Tregonsee
03-09-09, 16:41
Has anyone looked into this add? I thought that before I TOFTT I would ask.

Treg

Massage therapy (female therapist) (10 minutes north of Allentown)
Reply to: serv-1036666424@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-16, 9:07AM EST

Join me for a very relaxing massage in a private atmosphere. I specialize in swedish, sensual and deep tissue full body massage. I am a young, attractive, caucasion female with a little over 10 years experience in this field. If your looking to get a way for a while with a little bit of fun give me a call. I have a private candlit room with a comfortable massage table and warn oils, I will give you the massage you deserve. Open daily from 9am-9pm please call for an appointment at (610)393-0587. If I'm unable to get your call please leave a message and I will return your call asap. Mention this on on craigslist and you will recieve $10-$20 off depending on session. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: 10 years

PostingID: 1036666424

Sam
03-10-09, 11:18
There is a review on her. You can to google the phone number to find it.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-15-09, 01:57
While I would like to say otherwise you are correct. Some talent can be found eventually if you go often enough or drive long enough. But even then it usually is total shit of the lowest quality. Not that a decent one can't be found they can but it will take awhile. I haven't been to philly but I understand it does have decent talent and north jersey still does last I checked. But around here only patience and persistence bring any good catch and those are slim. Even if you have digits they go bad after awhile and when that happens they have moved too so good luck.Hey man,

I saw marie today she was looking smoking hot we hung alot of times in the past but she said she had to pay for a room so we could go up so I gave her a. 2 and guess what she beat me. The funny thing is she knew I had alot of cash on me and she been good for a long time I don't see what she did it.

Eriador77
03-16-09, 03:25
Hey man,

I saw marie today she was looking smoking hot we hung alot of times in the past but she said she had to pay for a room so we could go up so I gave her a. 2 and guess what she beat me. The funny thing is she knew I had alot of cash on me and she been good for a long time I don't see what she did it.Dude she is trouble. Maybe she did you ok for awhile but she has always disappointed me, except the first time we met. All I got to say is I hope she meets up with somebody that doesn't appreciate the BULLSHIT! I was burned one too many times and won't be again fact is that you can't trust any of them and when you turn your back they screw you. There is the rare exception I haven't met her but there may be a few.

Eriador77
03-16-09, 03:27
Btw I have little too nothing out in the last 3 weeks. Scratch that 've seen nothing. Period. All times of the day/night. You?

Jimmycgf
03-16-09, 16:41
Has anyone had any service with Nikki

(http://poconos.craigslist.org/ths/1076614182.html, http://www.escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2353972)?

Looking for some references on this before I commit.

Thanks fellas.

Jimmy

Sam
03-16-09, 22:05
Has anyone had any service with Nikki

(http://poconos.craigslist.org/ths/1076614182.html, http://www.escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2353972)?

Looking for some references on this before I commit.

Thanks fellas.

Jimmy

She's a top rated escort. You will enjoy yourself.
I've never met her, but have heard a number of guys post great things about her over the years.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-16-09, 22:05
Trust me if I see her again lets put it this way it will be worked out.

Jimmycgf
03-18-09, 17:21
Thanks for the quick response Sam...do you know of the pricing?

I can't get anything beyond the massage quote out of her.

You can PM me if necessary.

She's a top rated escort. You will enjoy yourself.

I've never met her, but have heard a number of guys post great things about her over the years.

Tregonsee
03-27-09, 21:46
Chatted with a CL advertiser today. She wants me to verify myself by registering at a site called webcams.com. I looked it over and it seems legit, but it still seems odd that she is using a webcam site for verification. Anyone ever see this before or know anything about it?

Android67
03-28-09, 16:54
Chatted with a CL advertiser today. She wants me to verify myself by registering at a site called webcams.com. I looked it over and it seems legit, but it still seems odd that she is using a webcam site for verification. Anyone ever see this before or know anything about it?

Asking you to 'verify' by registering on a website (using a CC, even if it's 'free') is a red flag -- chances are, she's nowhere near Allentown (if she's even in the US), and is just trolling for CC numbers. If you're lucky, she is actually on the webcam site doing cyber-sex, but even that is doubtful.

In short, RUN, don't walk, away from this one...

&

Vin Wal
03-30-09, 16:45
Has anybody used or have any info on this agency.

Welcome to the Lehigh Valley’s Premier Escort Referral Agency

http://www.essencereferral.com/Gallery.htm

Barthomer2005
04-02-09, 00:48
Has anybody used or have any info on this agency.

Welcome to the Lehigh Valley’s Premier Escort Referral Agency

http://www.essencereferral.com/Gallery.htmBut that reminds me, I need an arborist to trim the ugly tree.

Cuddlyguy
04-02-09, 09:07
Did anyone ever find out her rates?

Thanks

Eriador77
04-04-09, 20:28
Nothing except one fat chick and one older blonde. So If anyone knows where the action is in the valley now let me know. Not asking for specifics just a point in the right direction. Seeing that I do most of my research on my own, all that is needed is a name of a town or section. I'll figure the roads out myself.

Supereloquent
04-06-09, 16:29

Am I alone in this experience?I used to live in Allentown and I remember having to cruise for hours to find very little. When I did find something it was of lower quality or the SW was just looking to rip you off and I never had a good experience at ANY price.

It is a relatively short drive to Philly and the experience there is quite different. There is plenty of nice looking talent and mostly terrific service any time of the day or night. Check out the Philly threads. There is plenty of information there to become an expert Philly monger in no time.

Farhang
04-15-09, 01:08
Did anyone ever find out her rates?

ThanksI received an email back but no real indication of FS rates.

Anyone else KNOW her?

Cuddlyguy
05-20-09, 09:01
I have been going on here for some time. I live kinda by the mall. I have yet to see any girls out there that do this stuff. I have t admit I would be looking for someone who is kinda good looking. Where do you find street walkers around allentown or bethlehem. How do you say wow shes a streetwalker and not a regular girl. ANy info would help thanks.

Slurp
05-21-09, 00:51
Mikki is another sweetheart at this fine establishment. She upholds the fine tradition of her predecessors such as Coco and Yumi. Not quite as pretty but still an very pretty girl. Excellent top, sexy little butt and beautiful shapely thin legs.

TS very good and thorough, the longest TS I ever had with some nice teasing at the end.

Her massage is unusual, she rubs through the towel and I was thinking it was not going to be so pleasant. Wrong! She did an above average massage, nice and firm and had no problem giving extra attention when I asked her to go back to a sore spot.

Very sensual and affectionate afterwards and talented as we come to expect from OMT girls. The only negative was after the hot towel we were done, no rub. But she was still affectionate, it wasn't like she turned cold or anything. I was there at 50 min total.

I usually try to be first appointment in the morning and did so today. It was mentioned some months ago that biz seemed slow, not so today. Was surprised on a Monday morning that 2 more guys showed while I was there. 3 customers in the first hour on a Monday. Hope they aren't getting so busy they will attract unwanted attention. I'm thinking Mikki may have spent more time with me if there wasn't someone waiting. But maybe not.

But she was so good that the minor negatives would not come close to keeping me from seeing her again. Her english is not great but I'm pretty sure she said she expects to be gone in another 2 weeks. I wouldn't delay in getting over there to see her.

Slurp
05-21-09, 01:12
Cruised the other day and saw a few girls, no one I wanted to pick up. But there were several around so it's not totally dead. I noticed even more cameras than last visit and was being very cautious.

This morning I saw a decent looking hispanic SW and attempted to pick her up. Being from out of town she had never seen me before and it took a few attempts to get her to get in. Her name is Carolyn (says some people call her Caroline) and is probably in her 30s. Her ass looks awesome in jeans, that's what kept me from giving up. she had her hair pulled back at first but had let it loose by the time I picked her up and is more attractive that way, it goes a bit past her shoulders.

She said she had a place on the south side and I usually don't go for that but she seemed ok. Place was empty as she promised and was pretty well kept. went into bedroom and her body looked even better without the clothes, this chicka has the goods. Nice rack with big responsive nipples, her ass looked just as tasty out of the jeans, pretty flat stomach for an older chick. I couldn't wait to nail her.

Decent but not great bbbj and let me suck her tits, she was fresh and clean. Allowed some digits but cautioned not to go too deep so I played with clit. Also asked me to go easy on tits that they were sensitive. She sucked me hard and I asked her for doggy .... this is where things went south. She positioned herself making it hard to get into her. By this time with all her cautions and making it hard for me to pound her decently I started losing interest. I was close to cumming but once you hear setain phrases it starts to go downhill. Then came the "I can't stay here with you for an hour" (after @ 10 min) and I knew it was a lost cause. She did resume bbbj and hj combo until completion. It was apparent she preferred doing bbbj than FS.

Still, it wasn't terrible for .5 and if you're a quick cummer she might be worth a spin. And the fact she has a place available at times (says bf gets home @6) makes her an option worth considering.

Tregonsee
05-21-09, 21:45
Was surprised on a Monday morning that 2 more guys showed while I was there. 3 customers in the first hour on a Monday. Hope they aren't getting so busy they will attract unwanted attention.I wonder if the recent "closings" of Silver and Osaka in Reading might not be leading to an increase of business for Hereford?

Great S
05-21-09, 21:58
Your best bet is to stick to AMP's in Allentown.

Aries has a new girl named Apple who has good skills (well mostly. Her massage skills are not the best), give her a try.

Cuddlyguy
05-22-09, 08:08
I guess but I always thought it would be cool to know which one is the street walker but its like how bout if you pick a girl who is just a normal girl. LOL ud be screwed.

Slurp
05-24-09, 23:56
Saw Candy at VIP, a cute Korean from NYC arrived 1 week ago. I'd give her looks a 7 and body a 7.5. Nice man mades and a cute lil bottom wwith very shapely and muscular calves.

TS was nothing special, a quick 2 min in sauna and a decent massage. She is petite so she spent most of the time on the table with me for leverage. It was mostly pressure but pleasant, esp with all the skin to skin contact. She rubbed her legs on mine a lot which felt great.

Standard AMP fun, she was enthusiastic and compliant. Not of OMT quality, but not too far off. A nice time if not memorable, she is worth repeating. She had no idea how long she will be there. .6/$

Today (Sunday) tried to go to Gold for a good rub based on a report I read but no answer and they looked closed so called Wellness, Mama sez come on over. I think I got there sooner than she expected.

Mama showed me into room and said undress, girl will be right with you, another guy is in shower and have to wait a few. I was hoping for Yumi based on the review below. I waited 5 or 10 min, Mama comes back and leads me to sauna, TS is still busy she says. She gets me water and I start working up a sweat and am about ready to leave thinking WTF but an angel came by at just the right time.

Je (she spelled it for me) is a gorgeous K-girl, tall with long sexy legs and nice top. Not sure if natural but if man made they are very well done. I was mesmerized by her beauty. Her english wasn't too good but with effort we had a nice convo and learned she had just arrived from NY Saturday and I was her first customer on her first day at work in PA. Lucky me! she is a gereat girl, lots of fun and wonderful personality. She would fit right in at OMT, she's that good.

TS was ok, nothing special but nice. Massage was mostly pressure but she joined me on table for leverage and it felt pretty good. Then she started kissing all over and licking .... it was brief but she did the first rimjob I've had in the US, only had ever got them in Toronto.
She then told me to flip and got quite a tongue bath including BLS. On went the cover and we went to town, she was willing, wanting and tight. Only negative was she didn't seem into daty that much, we 69 and she positioned so I couldn't really go to town. Still, overall she was great, she made up for that with other skills.

She's unsure how long she'll be there but a month at least. You guys should have lots of time to see this beauty. Usual .6/$

Richie369
06-02-09, 12:04
Good Morning,

I will passing through the Allentown area on Thursday, would you recommend any SW for a quickie?

Rich

Cuddlyguy
06-04-09, 17:30
I was passing thru allentown today at 3 pm. I went up an down 6th and 7th streets. I just don't know how to gauge if a girl is a SW or not. I mean I saw a few but they were standing with rican guys and I didn't wanna say anything. What do you do what do you say to find out if they are what you want? Please help! I would even pay someone that is reputable to go along with them to see how they do it, Please someone help me!

Slurp
06-07-09, 16:48
I was passing thru allentown today at 3 pm. I went up an down 6th and 7th streets. I just don't know how to gauge if a girl is a SW or not. I mean I saw a few but they were standing with rican guys and I didn't wanna say anything. What do you do what do you say to find out if they are what you want? Please help! I would even pay someone that is reputable to go along with them to see how they do it, Please someone help me!Browse this site, it has sections that help a newbie with things like this.

Key thing is "the look". If she's a working girl (or an LE decoy) she will be checking all the cars that go by. If you make eye contact and she nods or makes some sort of acknowledgment you're set.

Now be sure she's not a decoy. Typically (remember the rules change as we go) a decoy must remain in sight of her backup at all times. This means they won't walk too far. If she stays in the same block I'd pass. I will drive around a bit and watch her actions a bit. also if she looks too good she usually is. Most of the SW are not beauties. Now and then you'll find a girl-next-door type such as my review of Carolyn below. If it's beauty you're looking for park the car and call an escort or go to an AMP.

Also try to note where all those effin cameras are and try to pick her up out of range of them. There's lots more so I'd strongly urge you to start by reading this:

http://usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

FlyGuyEddie007
06-17-09, 12:39
Has anyone seen Sam around?

Eriador77
06-18-09, 10:07
Nope I have seen jack and shit.

Yeknom Monk
06-23-09, 16:20
Greetings guys,

I am in your town for a week and was wondering if I could get any advice from the experts here about the happening places here. I already strolled the 6th and the 7th and all the bylanes between them, but have had not much luck. Did spot a skanky looking one by the 15th and Chew, but was not sure, so didn't pick her up. Hoping if you guys could point me to the right direction.

Thanks

Eriador77
06-28-09, 01:16
Was out tonight nothing except three old worn out pieces of shoe leather.
I thought the weather would bring out a new crop I was wrong.

Greetings guys,

I am in your town for a week and was wondering if I could get any advice from the experts here about the happening places here. I already strolled the 6th and the 7th and all the bylanes between them, but have had not much luck. Did spot a skanky looking one by the 15th and Chew, but was not sure, so didn't pick her up. Hoping if you guys could point me to the right direction.

Thanks

Yeknom Monk
07-02-09, 11:23
Well since I didn't receive any response here, decided to do the recon myself. Cruised the local streets repeatedly until I could shortlist the streets and some hotspots. Did come across some working gals, who however, like Eriador said, looked like old worn out pieces of shoe leather. I however did see a couple of uncut diamonds last weekend. Picked up brianna, a 25+ hsw with a killer bod but unkept black hair. Found a lonely parking spot and did a bbbjcimws. Damages were 25. She didn't have a phone but said she would be working on weekends only.

Next night, went looking for more action, but found nothing interesting. Ended up in Vip with candy. Nothing spectacular to talk about the massage. Average ts, ok performance. Damages $.6. Man, this area does have some action. But one does need to know where to lok I guess. BTW, do any of ya know any hourly motels/spots to do the deeds. PM me if ya got anything interesting to tell.

Be Safe!

Korndoggie
07-11-09, 21:32
This is too late for Yeknom but the problem with Allentown is that you can not be sure where the action is week to week. I would start at the 7-11 (there is only one) and cirlce that block, then make your circles bigger with the 7-11 being you upper left corner. Go up and down the numbered streets from 5th to 15th. Check your cross streets. If you see anything check it out. If she meets your standards take her, you will probably not find better and you may not see her again. Beware around the 7-11 you will probably see more cops there and there is a no crusing ordinance.

Hunter 1959
07-29-09, 12:23
Does anyone know if Irene is still giving massage at the beauty salon at the Mall in Trexlertown?

Saxlsx
07-29-09, 14:44
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf?/base/news-1/12459027955130.xml&coll=3

Island Spa bit the dust. I went there just before this happened. Didn't bring enough money for her taste ($$). She insisted I use a credit card to make up the difference.

Thank Christ I refused.

Schlitz
07-30-09, 18:13
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf?/base/news-1/12459027955130.xml&coll=3

Island Spa bit the dust. I went there just before this happened. Didn't bring enough money for her taste ($$). She insisted I use a credit card to make up the difference.

Thank Christ I refused.That article is from June 25.

Rimmer4u
08-06-09, 09:31
I had some time to kill last week, and decided to drive through Easton to see what's going on there one afternoon. It's been a while since I ventured over to the city, especially since the new ordinances were put into place. I was in looking mode only, and had no intention of meeting up with anyone for conversation. I was surprised to find no fewer than four girls who appeared to be on duty. 1 bsw and 3 wsw. 2 of the three were seated at the square, 1 was late 40's and blonde, the other mid 20's and blonde, tatoo on leg. Both were reasonably attractive, but the younger one appeared to be the better find. Other wsw was walking toward Pb wearing short shorts, got one glimpse of her but she was on the bridge by time I returned. Bsw was walking on NH toward 8th or so, but did the waving her arms and making a scene when we established eye contact. She appeared to be slim and well-built, but I don't care much for drawing attraction.

So the scene is not dead. It may not be what it once was, but it is far from dead.

Cypher126
08-10-09, 08:30
(Had this posted in the Philly Burbs category and realize it might be more appropriate here)

Decided to check out this place the other night. Nice place, but I made the mistake of parking in the front. If you go park in the fenced in area and go to the back door.

Went in and saw Candy. She was in her 20's and very cute. She was wearing a bikini that was showing off one of her luscious brown nipples. The TS was nice and attentive. Back in the room the massage was adequate, nothing spectacular.

After the flip she asked what I wanted and I told her "everything." She held out her hands indicating it was more money, but no price was negotiated. She left the room and then came back, took off the bikini and had me turn back to my stomach.

She started kissing and licking my back. She even went so far as to toss my salad, which I was not expecting and pleasantly surprised.

After the flip, again, we went into a 69 then after a minute or 2 she hopped on Cy Jr. For a little CG action. After the finish she cleaned up and I was off.

Very nice experience. What I liked was that she didn't need lube or anything, she was able to get naturally wet. Always a plus in my book.

Cypher126
08-10-09, 12:26
Went this morning to Hilltop for the first time. Nice place, but a well traveled area. Mamasan let me in and showed me to a room. I got undressed and Yumi came in to see me. We moved to another room because the one I was in didn't have any air conditioning.

After the move we went for the TS. I've had better, but it was more or less like any TS you would get.

Back in the room she started massaging and it was decent, not the best, but decent. After about 20 minutes of working on my back she asked me if I wasnted everything. I agreed and she left the room to get her supplies. She came back and got undressed. She has a great little body. Trimmed kitty and natural breasts that are probably a C cup.

She started kissing and licking my back and even tossed my salad a little bit. She had me flip over and continued the kissing.

I sucked on her nipple a little bit and she expertly put the cover on with her mouth and started sucking like her life depended on it. I was fingering her kitty and she was starting to get really wet and moan.

She brought me to the brink and I had to make her stop. She hopped un in a RCG and finished me off a few minutes later.

All-in-all a great experience and I recommend going here.

Korndoggie
08-19-09, 03:32
Rimmer4u - Read my post in Easton about the blonde. Your mid 20s with leg tatoo is the one I am convinced tried to have her boyfriend rob me. She does look 20s from a distance but is 40. Be careful out there.

Yeknom Monk
08-19-09, 16:22
Last week dreams. Met Elle 35ish, HSW, about 5'5 with a nice ass. Offered half and half for 0.4, but since I was runnin outta time, got a BBBJCIM for.2. Two nights later, met Christina, WSW about 30, dirty blonde hair. She operates off a house on the loop, I trust most of ya'll know it by now. Also this Sunday, was passing on 7th, when saw atleast 3 working girls by 7th and tilghman. Pulled into a nearby parking lot, was approached by a WSW, who smiled and I immediately noticed her totally BAD teeth that totally killed my mood. I ignored her and moved on. Lastly, a contact was given to me by a friend who claims that she is the best. A single mom but I still didn't check it out, so have to toftt.

Lastly does anyone know whats with young hot skimpily dressed women pushing strollers that are either empty or filled with some bags?

Korn. Thanx for replying, that was pretty much the loop I followed too.

Tregonsee
08-26-09, 16:43
Has anyone seen this provider or know of her?

Hello :)

Taking appointments Tuesday-Friday from 5pm-10pm...10pm being the last appointment

INCALL ONLY #484-350-2110

*Friendly *Relaxing *Shower *Upscale and Private

Hamilton Blvd, 18015

Great S
09-05-09, 15:28
Has anyone seen this provider or know of her?Have not seen her but if it's a non-asian advertising hamilton blvd she is probably working at the MP next to the subaru dealer. I think it is called tropic or something now. Only was ever there once and had a rushed session with a black chick that was nothing to brag about. Used to be an asian place, they got rid of the TS and they pretty much skip the massage and go right for the goods so if you are in a hurry to bust a nut it might be worthwhile.

Max #01
09-07-09, 10:27
I was driving through on I-78 and decided to visit POM again, based on my pleasant experience the first time (see my post below). This time, I discovered the country road which parallels Hwy 61 and which leads you into POM's strip mall from the back. There's not an official back entrance I could see, but, the back-side parking lot gets you off the main road.

Misha greeted me at the door and was to be my technician. He is late 30s/early 40s, petite, natural, and fit. During the TS, she included a prostate exam free of charge. (I've never had that happen to me before!)

Back in the room, she did a nice massage, including a second prostate exam. After doing the walking-on-the-back thing, she did what she does best and I left completely satisfied. The session was at the standard DC-area prices, of which I am familiar. Seniors can PM for more details.

Does anyone know of any American MPs in the area offering the same level of service? There used to be great ones in Gettysburg and York, but, they are long gone. I'd very much appreciate a PM.

I recommend POM anytime. I know there are other AMPs in the area, but I don't pass through all that often.

Be safe -- Max

Rimmer4u
09-21-09, 20:43
If anyone on this board knows of Sissy, please PM me.

Thanks.

Cuddlyguy
09-23-09, 11:40
Man, Allentown is dead.

I have heard alot of storys about SW in Catasauqua down on Front street.

Is any of that true?

Does anyone know any SW in Catty?

I live there so it would be awsome to have someone close!

Thanks to anyone with info.

Richardxxx
09-26-09, 00:38
Hi,

I'll be in Allentown for a few days. Wanted to know if anyone would be kind enough to share some info on these providers:

http://www.escorts.com/member/2353972/freefallnikki

http://www.escorts.com/member/1830848/Sandra

http://www.escorts.com/member/2294571/soccermomforu

http://www.escorts.com/member/2389652/SunnyVirgo

http://www.escorts.com/member/2366804/ValleyMILF

Have done a fair bit of mongering the SF Bay Area, but not in PA.

Thanks

Slurp
10-12-09, 03:36
I cruised through downtown a little before lunch Sunday. Saw a couple grannies, one was a skinny redhead and the other a heavier dyke looking grey haired thing.

Needless to say I passed.

Yeknom Monk
11-05-09, 09:24
Was in town this Halloween weekend, so cruised a bit. Saw a couple of SW's but otherwise was dead. There was a WSW wearing a white jacket loitering at the 5th and linden. Looked promising so stopped a little ahead and she approached. I asked her if she wanted a ride. She responded that she could use one, and asked what I had in mind. I asked her to get in and we could talk, but she was very insistent on knowing what I had to offer first. I replied that we could talk in the car, and she very hesitantly got in. Asked if she was LE, to make sure did a very thorough LE check. She was very paranoid, and when I refused to go to her place and instead take her to my hotel, she flipped and wanted to get out. Frustrated, I dropped her off and went to VIP.

Is vice out in full swing? Also anyone been to scarletts? Had been there but was a strict hands off policy. Anyone had any action there? Please PM.

Thanks

FlyGuyEddie007
11-07-09, 16:21
Was in town this Halloween weekend, so cruised a bit. Saw a couple of SW's but otherwise was dead. There was a WSW wearing a white jacket loitering at the 5th and linden. Looked promising so stopped a little ahead and she approached. I asked her if she wanted a ride. She responded that she could use one, and asked what I had in mind. I asked her to get in and we could talk, but she was very insistent on knowing what I had to offer first. I replied that we could talk in the car, and she very hesitantly got in. Asked if she was LE, to make sure did a very thorough LE check. She was very paranoid, and when I refused to go to her place and instead take her to my hotel, she flipped and wanted to get out. Frustrated, I dropped her off and went to VIP.

Is vice out in full swing? Also anyone been to scarletts? Had been there but was a strict hands off policy. Anyone had any action there? Please PM.

ThanksDon't let them get control ever you tell them look no or bye period they are out in the cold for a few bucks you got the power in your wallet use it on these bitches don't let them set you up.

Eriador77
11-07-09, 16:46
I do believe that the heat is on lately. I saw a guy that looked like he was on a radio by the 24hr laundromat on linden. There was also a women there that looked like a UC dirtied up as bait. They are enforcing the cruising ordinance. It seems like they use it if they can't catch you doing anything else. I got popped while I was leaving town.

Thanks

Fbtom
11-09-09, 23:28
I do believe that the heat is on lately. I saw a guy that looked like he was on a radio by the 24hr laundromat on linden. There was also a women there that looked like a UC dirtied up as bait....

Where was he parked? From 9th st., including that Laundry mat, down to about 11th st is a hot spot for leo! I've read many reports of stings in that area.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-10-09, 00:02
I do believe that the heat is on lately. I saw a guy that looked like he was on a radio by the 24hr laundromat on linden. There was also a women there that looked like a UC dirtied up as bait. They are enforcing the cruising ordinance. It seems like they use it if they can't catch you doing anything else. I got popped while I was leaving town.Hey have you seen sam or maria aka cash and dash?

Eriador77
11-10-09, 00:23
They park everywhere he was on foot at the mat

Where was he parked? From 9th st., including that Laundry mat, down to about 11th st is a hot spot for leo! I've read many reports of stings in that area.

Rimmer4u
11-11-09, 09:24
I happened to see my old Uncle Leo driving in a shiny Black Ford Explorer in this very area yesterday. I recognized it was him because of lights concealed behind his grill. He's not always the friendliest guy around, so you might want to avoid pissing him off and being on your best behavior.

Rimmer4u
11-11-09, 22:07
Dude with the radio by the laundry mat was out earlier tonite. I don't know his role, but he was there sitting on the steps, and seemed to be watching vehicles as they drove by as he talked into his piece. Probably just sightseeing, I suppose. There was also a rather attractive blonde within a block of his location that seemed too good to be true. Far too good to be true, actually. I was simply observing this evening, and am reporting what I experieced. It's not a big area, and it seems like right now it's being watched rather closely. Play it safe, all.

Eriador77
11-12-09, 03:49
I think he is hanging with your uncle leo. Actually I am almost 99 percent positive. Good luck.

Dude with the radio by the laundry mat was out earlier tonite. I don't know his role, but he was there sitting on the steps, and seemed to be watching vehicles as they drove by as he talked into his piece. Probably just sightseeing, I suppose. There was also a rather attractive blonde within a block of his location that seemed too good to be true. Far too good to be true, actually. I was simply observing this evening, and am reporting what I experieced. It's not a big area, and it seems like right now it's being watched rather closely. Play it safe, all.

Fbtom
11-13-09, 22:16
I'm seeking the details of strolls for Allentown and Bethlehem in order to create maps.
The maps are being placed in the following thread...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6639

Someone can make their own and post it there. Here is the method that I used...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...7&postcount=679

Be safe!

Fbtom
11-15-09, 01:31
Sat. a little afternoon, I spot this wsw walking around W. Linden & N. 9th. She has the look with her outfit, so I give her the look. She seems reluctant to respond. Seeing which way she was walking, I circle around and wait for her to walk past. She spots me, I know from her look that she was working. She seemed uncertain to approach me until I wave her to come over.

She was pleasant and seemed trustworthy. I explained that I was visiting the area and just happened upon her, so I had to stop and check her out. I wasn't up for much so she agreed to .2 for her time and we went to a very odd place for a car date. I'm not too keen on these, but neither of us knew of any notels in the area. She assured me that this locale was safe and that she used it before.

We talked a little, then she asked to do bj. OK, but I asked, "do you swallow?", she replied, "yes". I warned her that I can produce a good size outcome. She has a very wet style I'm not to keen on, but she did work at it to finish. At the finish, she didn't swallow, but held onto it. This is contrary to her reply. Well, she almost gagged at the volume, quickly spitting out, and let the remainder to fall onto my clothing. Not being happy with that part, oh well.

I tipped her for a pic which she was very uneasy about doing. I won't post the pic based on her reluctance in letting me take it in the first place.
I can give some details... She is about 5'8", maybe 120 lbs. Brown hair pulled tight into a pony tail that had tight curls. She has green eyes and a lot of tats. I'd say that she is a a-cup. She says that she is within two blocks of where I found her, everyday. She said that next time we could spend longer time together for .8, but quickly changed it to .6

redfish
11-16-09, 22:46
She probably wanted to set you up. I fell for one girl that cost me 80 dollars

Thanks

Fbtom
11-21-09, 13:11
Took another try at Allentown. Was there around 3:00 when schools let out. Big mistake since many schools let out then. Damn kids keep popping out from between parked cars! Leo and cameras everywhere!

It is pretty hard to spot a sw, but I found another one. About 38 yrs old HSW, maybe 5 ft and 120 lbs.

Didn't do any date, just talked. Didn't even get to any checks since she was so spooked about me. Asked to be let out and said that she would like to be "friends" and gave me her number.

Assuming the number was bogus, I called later anyways.
She answers and I wanted to see if she would be willing to meet somewhere. So I pick her up and we drive around a bit and chat some more. Now she is more comfortable, we have a nice bbbj date. She is very new to the street, no pics, no sharing of info at this point. Perhaps later when she is more comfortable.
Have another date set up. Will see how this one works out.

Fbtom
11-25-09, 01:28
Still waiting for the second date with the 38 yr old HSW. After being shot down again, I didn't want to waste the trip to Allentown, so I drove around.

On the NE corner of N. 12th and Chew I noticed a woman who was being obvious. I didn't pick her up since I'm not into chunky girls. This was about 10:30 A.M.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-28-09, 20:48
Did she go by the name "Cookie" or "Maria"?

Fbtom
11-28-09, 23:26
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=903367&postcount=603

Be careful!

Fbtom
11-30-09, 02:14
Did she go by the name "Cookie" or "Maria"?

No, she went by a different name. I'll post a report when I finally meet up with her. I hope that she isn't the infamous cash and dash lady.

Rimmer4u
11-30-09, 15:16
A paddy wagon was parked and waiting near 10th and Turner the other night. It wan an unmarked white van with an internal cage, and illuminated computer monitors were visible inside the cabin. By coincidence, an unrecognized woman was standing near the laundry mat waving to get people's attention from a location within a block away from the van. The fact that she was not on the sidewalk, but rather standing back from the street by quite a distance and near the alley seemed a bit unusual. She was not a knockout or anything like that, but she didn't really look the part. A white, blonde woman with medium build.

Again, just pointing out some things I've observed. Stay safe.

Fbtom
12-01-09, 03:21
Thanks for the report! What time was that van sitting there?

Fbtom
12-02-09, 00:17
Did some recon while I was visiting Allentown. Found some notels that have day rates. Senior members who actually post real reports can PM me for the info.

FlyGuyEddie007
12-02-09, 11:09
No, she went by a different name. I'll post a report when I finally meet up with her. I hope that she isn't the infamous cash and dash lady.No is she is spanish its not her the cash and dash girl is white or italian and is petite.

FlyGuyEddie007
12-02-09, 11:11
A paddy wagon was parked and waiting near 10th and Turner the other night. It wan an unmarked white van with an internal cage, and illuminated computer monitors were visible inside the cabin. By coincidence, an unrecognized woman was standing near the laundry mat waving to get people's attention from a location within a block away from the van. The fact that she was not on the sidewalk, but rather standing back from the street by quite a distance and near the alley seemed a bit unusual. She was not a knockout or anything like that, but she didn't really look the part. A white, blonde woman with medium build.

Again, just pointing out some things I've observed. Stay safe.Decoy there is a good looking blonde that is a allentown police officer I seen a few times at the police station. If I remember correctly she was around 5'6', 125 lbs., with shoulder length, blonde hair.

Fbtom
12-03-09, 07:14
Thanks for the good info on the decoy. A good reminder to be sharp and think with the big head!

Be safe!

Fbtom
12-08-09, 02:42
After going the tpike repeatedly, I gathered a few interesting stories

Obama was recently in Atown, leo everywhere, including the tpike.

I was cruising along a 125 mph when suddenly I spot two state patrols sitting on the roadside, but too late to avoid detection. So I slow down to about 80 as I passed them. Now my heart is racing thinking that I'm going to the slammer for being a menace to society. To my surprise, they didn't pursue. Must have had orders to stay put due to Obama's visit. Damn I got lucky!

Another time, a G35 and I leap frogged, as in passing each other repeatedly, while doing 120mph. Coincidentially, we used the same exit. Since he was in the next booth, I pulled forward to look back and give him a "thumbs ups" which he returns. Now we are racing towards the curve where all of the booths neck down to one lane. As we pass everyone, I pull in the lead only to go into a sideways drift with tires squealing around the seeping ramp at about 60mph. Almost lost it since there was a little black ice present. Lucky again!

I wonder if the tpike ever calculates the speed based on ticket distance and time, they would be shocked LOL!

Lanky43
12-08-09, 09:19
After going the tpike repeatedly, I gathered a few interesting stories

Obama was recently in Atown, leo everywhere, including the tpike.

I was cruising along a 125 mph when suddenly I spot two state patrols sitting on the roadside, but too late to avoid detection. So I slow down to about 80 as I passed them. Now my heart is racing thinking that I'm going to the slammer for being a menace to society. To my surprise, they didn't pursue. Must have had orders to stay put due to Obama's visit. Damn I got lucky!

Another time, a G35 and I leap frogged, as in passing each other repeatedly, while doing 120mph. Coincidentially, we used the same exit. Since he was in the next booth, I pulled forward to look back and give him a "thumbs ups" which he returns. Now we are racing towards the curve where all of the booths neck down to one lane. As we pass everyone, I pull in the lead only to go into a sideways drift with tires squealing around the seeping ramp at about 60mph. Almost lost it since there was a little black ice present. Lucky again!

I wonder if the tpike ever calculates the speed based on ticket distance and time, they would be shocked LOL! I know someone who got into a little mess as the result of the EZ Pass system tracking the (little)time it took between 2 points.

Fbtom
12-08-09, 20:17
I know someone who got into a little mess as the result of the EZ Pass system tracking the (little)time it took between 2 points.

That would make sense since they have your identity tied into the time/distance. I guess I'll just stick to cash for now!

Jo Kuz
12-09-09, 09:24
That would make sense since they have your identity tied into the time/distance. I guess I'll just stick to cash for now!It is a fact I know someone who got a ticket based on timing between exits, and it was not with ez-pass, it was cash. If the attendent does check it they will report it. I think most of the time they don't but sometimes they do. They flagged this guy right at the toll booth.

Tregonsee
12-09-09, 16:58
Anyone know of anything available at the Sands? I was there over the holiday and there were some nice cocktail waitresses on the floor. Thought there might be some who would supplement their income?