PDA

View Full Version : Suzi Kims

JackOff
07-26-05, 14:36
I have been stopping at Suzi Kims lately as there is a new girl there that is just freaking GREAT ! Her name is Ruby. She has very nice tits"store bought" and a great ass to go along with it. She really takes her time and is never in a rush. Have fun and give her a try.

Valdez
07-27-05, 19:20
Jack,

Jack what was the tariff for Ruby. Suzi Kim's is probably the most expensive place in the area. Also can you tell us what was on the menu?

JackOff
07-28-05, 16:14
She was into most anything except as she said no tongue in mouth. I gave her $$ bucks for a really great time finally the momason had to knock on the door I guess we ran to long but it was every bit of an hour.. This is what we did.

AR , BJ , BLS , CFS , Cowgirl , Doggie , Light Kissing (closed mouth). Missionary. Give her a try best 200 I spent in along time.

Lone Ranger
07-29-05, 00:31
J.O., thanks for the report and welcome to the Warren board.

Suzi Kim's used to have a lot of younger girls-- some in their early 20's. How old do you think Ruby is?

What other details can you give about her description and your session?

If we provide activity and cost info, and make use of similar info found in other posts, it will help us all. Knowledge is power in price negotiations (at least when the big head does the thinking).

LR

Hong Kong Boy
07-29-05, 00:42
I was at Suzi Kims today,try Ruby she is about 35 to 40, about 5' tall, fake c cup, face is just ok.

Service was good took her time cbj and fs . Cost $150+50 door. I don't think I will go back like the lady little younger.

Banawi4343
07-31-05, 20:06
I dreamed that I was at Suzi Kim's today and met a lady named Hanna. She wanted $$ but will take a little less. Service was excellent with BBBJ and full service in several positions. A nice massage before and after. Cute girl probably in her early 30's. Nice sized tits and real too boot. Overall it was more than I customarily pay but I got more service than I usually do so I'd repeat.

Bikerman
08-07-05, 12:55
I'll agree I've seen Hanna (Not for a massage Just in passing)Looked really hot nice tan ..... was curious about the service.Thanks Banawi4343 for the report...Also Ruby is gone left yesterday .On vacation.......Later....Bikerman

Banawi4343
08-07-05, 15:33
Bikerman,

I'm glad that you too enjoyed Hanna. In matters such as these we each have our own preferences and so when I write a review its just my opinion. I try to be as unbiased as possible but in the end its just my reaction and the reaction of the girl on a particular day.

JackOff
08-22-05, 15:26
I made a stop today at Suzi's today. They had like 4 girls there right now. Mia, Nadia, Candi and a gal I didn't meet. I was with Candi lots of fun for the usual $$ bucks. Very nice set of boobs just like I like them ! And a great ass as well She had no problem with anything all was on menu except Greek. Have fun.

Shadowfire07
10-17-05, 16:56
Went last thursday and had a very good time, dont know the woman name ,but she was about 5,4 nice body, natural big breast. Very cute.

Went for an hour and paid 150 for everything. Things got heated up after the table shower ,acutally was sweating from the great sex I was having. Did not finish inside her , so eventually got an hj to finish things off. Spent pretty much the whole time having a great time . Excellent experience, if you can afford the prices.

JackOff
01-03-06, 16:55
I visited Suzi Kim's yesterday and what a BIG dis-appointment it was. Onlt 1 gal was working so pickings were very thin. I didn't ask her name but she was very cute with a real shitty attitude. I knew It was going 2 be a disappointment just from the way she did the TS. Just going through the motions with no smile or any conversation. I asked her why she was not smiling she told me she hated doing this. I suggested she quit. She said she need the money. Massage sucked and now for good stuff! I thought. She removed clothes sat on edge of bed and just rubbed me and she got real upset when I tried to play with her small boobs didn't like it all. Well needless to say jr wasn't happy and did not cooperate. I explained to her that jr was not happy about her shitty attitude so I best leave without any satisfaction. Oh well it happens. Stay away from Suzi Kims for awhile till get new girl as The last few times I stopped they only had 1 gal working. Have fun!

Be Safe.

Stevieray0806
08-05-08, 00:14
I will be traveling through the area next week.

Where is Suzi Kims?

Thanks

I have been stopping at Suzi Kims lately as there is a new girl there that is just freaking GREAT ! Her name is Ruby. She has very nice tits"store bought" and a great ass to go along with it. She really takes her time and is never in a rush. Have fun and give her a try.

Shooter 57
08-05-08, 06:29

Where is Suzi Kims?

ThanksHey Stevieray,

Better check the date from the posting that you quoted. It is from 2005. Unless you want to take one for the team, most mongers have been disappointed with the service. YMMV. 4S, Tokyo, even Sun have better attitudes.

Shooter

Valdez
08-05-08, 19:56

Where is Suzi Kims?

Thanks

At one time Suzi Kims had the absolute hottest girls around. Over the past few years there has been a serious decline in the looks and serevice at Suzy Kims.

Do yourself a favor. Go to Four Seasons or to Sun for your fun!

Spa Man 1
08-06-08, 10:48
At one time Suzi Kims had the absolute hottest girls around. Over the past few years there has been a serious decline in the looks and serevice at Suzy Kims.

Do yourself a favor. Go to Four Seasons or to Sun for your fun!True. Except, skip Sun that place gets lamer each time I have gone and I know someone who says he picked up a case of molloscum at Sun Spa.