PDA

View Full Version : Warwick

Bubba44
07-24-05, 20:04
Activity around Warwick?

Bubba44
09-10-05, 16:59
Went down Warwick from Eustis about 1pm. Saw one possible couple blocks above the Asian Market/Kim Milling. Definitely had the crackhead/meth user annorexia going on. Blonde about 5'3, really skinny.

Capt JB
09-20-05, 01:59
Sunday night a week ago (actually Monday morning around 12:30 am) I was in bed with a girlfriend having just completed the dirty deed when my door bell rang.

I went down stairs to the front door and there was Sherry who I had not seen in atleast a year. She has been in jail over some misunderstanding over some cocaine back on 7-31-04. She had been in jail for almost a year when the case finally came up and the judge suspended her drivers license and delayed sentance for 1 year to see if she will behave.

Sherry asked to come in but I told her I had company and asked what she wanted. She said her car had broke down up on Warwick Blvd. and some guy was going to take her to Gloucester (he was in a car out front) but they needed money for tolls & gas. I gave her a $5.00 bill and told her to get atleast $5.00 worth away from my door. She pleaded for a $10 but I said thats it, I should not even give you the five now disappear. She would not have gotten the 5 had I not had a few drinks.

There was one or two problems with her story, (1) she has no car, (2) she has no drivers license and I know she is just trying to get a few bucks for her old friend, crack cocaine. So I am sure she will be caught again and next time the court will put her skinny ass under the jail. Oh well.

The girl friend got a real case of the ass from Sherry's mid-night visit and thought she was another girlfriend when she overheard me tell her that she could not come in as I had company. Had I not just been laid I probably would have had a problem in that area. I guess it's a poor rat that has but one hole. (Thankfully this rat has several holes so it will all work out) I have not been working the streets this summer as I have had a lot of girlfriend action but if Sherry keeps screwing that up who knows.

Bubba44
09-21-05, 14:49
Good to see you back on the forum Capt!

Richmond
09-21-05, 17:48
Hey JB when are we going to see some of the pictures from Bay Days. I did not sit on that wall all night for nothing LOL Good job it's always good to be around the slip on that weekend

Capt JB
09-30-05, 02:54
OK guys, I will reduce some of the Bay Days pics and get them on here next week

Capt JB
09-30-05, 02:59
I took a run up Warwick to the Ft Eustis Junction around 10:30 pm Thursday night with no sightings. Stopped in at the Junction and had a drink. There were 2 go go girls on the stage, one of them must have weighed 250 or more.

Ugley night at the zoo. Finished the drink and went back down Warwick to Oyster Point and again saw nothing. Slow night.

Later guys

Buttman#55
09-30-05, 11:11
I usually post in the NW Indiana or various Michigan sections of this board, but I keep up with the boards of the places i visit or used to live. I was wondering if y'all had any "hurricane hoes" from Katrina or Rita in your area? A lot of them have started to show up here in the great state of Michigan, was just curious to see how far they have "spread" themselves! Pun intended of course. Anyway just curious.

Vbgent4u2c
10-01-05, 16:06
How would you know where they were from? That is not something I usually ask.

I usually post in the NW Indiana or various Michigan sections of this board, but I keep up with the boards of the places i visit or used to live. I was wondering if y'all had any "hurricane hoes" from Katrina or Rita in your area? A lot of them have started to show up here in the great state of Michigan, was just curious to see how far they have "spread" themselves! Pun intended of course. Anyway just curious.

Buttman#55
10-02-05, 13:58
They have all been easy to spot-once they are in your car. The accent, the attitude, even the level of service is different. Most will tell you where they are from if you ask. We have a lot of Louisiana refugees here in Michigan, and some of the girls I am finding on the streets are just everyday women (not pro's) looking to supplement income.

Bubba44
10-06-05, 22:24
Saw a BSW or a woman who dresses like one walking between KFC and McD today. Looked OK. White tank top with boobs about to flop out and a blue hat.

Capt JB
10-07-05, 09:32
Made a recon run up Warwick Thursday evening around 6:15 from Bland up to Ft. Eustis and back down with no sightings. Thought they might be out trying to make a buck with a rain forcast for Friday & Saturday but never saw a one. Kind of doubt these girls follow the weather reports too close.

Bubba44
11-05-05, 16:19
Made a run today up and down Warwick (12:30pm). Saw zip, nadda, zilch, nothing. I thought the warm weather would''ve brought out the ladies. Didn't even see any NNPD. I guess everyone quit and went home. What's a guy to do?