PDA

View Full Version : Arcadia

Kim Chee Hu
04-09-18, 11:59
Arcadia is formerly known as Nirvana. Same address and number and same line-up. Mama Young confirmed. I saw Jenny is back too. Jenny looking fine, need to do her again soon.

1334 Young St #214 Honolulu, HI 96814.

808-636-7277.

Kim Chee Hu
04-09-18, 12:03
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/massage/arcadia-formerly-nirvana-jay-jenny-yoyo-jackie-ling-ling-bebe-ara-808-636-7277_153804

New Heavy Chev
04-10-18, 04:34
Isn't Arcadia the name of an old folks home?

Redneck 1
04-10-18, 05:13
Isn't Arcadia the name of an old folks home?Yes, that's correct. However, I think the name Arcadia was chosen for the AMP because it's a synonym for a utopia, promised land or heaven on earth.

ProfessorGun69
04-10-18, 06:35
Isn't Arcadia the name of an old folks home?Yes it is an Old Folks Home. Maybe they should change the name. Unless they want to be mixed up with the Old Folks Home? A name synonymous to Nirvana would be more like Eden, or Paradise, or Heaven, or something like that. Hope they change their name to something better.

Asnas
04-10-18, 06:59
Yes it is an Old Folks Home. Maybe they should change the name. Unless they want to be mixed up with the Old Folks Home? A name synonymous to Nirvana would be more like Eden, or Paradise, or Heaven, or something like that. Hope they change their name to something better.Just out of curiosity what is the place with open sign in front of Arcadia? Same set up, top a flight of stairs.

Member #5814
04-10-18, 09:15
Isn't Arcadia the name of an old folks home?Hey that's where I live! LOL. You're right About that. Not sure why the name change. New owner maybe?

PanochaMan
04-10-18, 22:36
Yes, that's correct. However, I think the name Arcadia was chosen for the AMP because it's a synonym for a utopia, promised land or heaven on earth.Man, that owner is deep like the ocean.

HiPickle
04-11-18, 02:00
All the positive reports of Jenny, I made up my mind to venture to this newly named establishment to sample. Had to punch my perverbial mongering visa at a new location some time 😁. Only visited this location once over a year ago. Anywayz. I do love this big place. Seems as large as Pinetree, with big rooms and such. Very nice. Mama super nice. I wait a short time and in walks a rather big boned "seasoned" Provider, Um, I ask if she's Jenny she says no Jacky. Sorry, out she goes, whew, not my type at all, was worried. In walks Jenny moments later. First impression, shit reminded me of my sister with her smile, had to knock that image out of my head. Not as toned as I thought, certainly not what's in the picture on the ad. Flower tattoos on her belly apparently covering a scar? She is very sweet. Absolutely wonderful PRS. Premium service for sure. Followed my simplistic lead, very vocal gets very wet, zero feeling of being rushed. I loved her attitude. Not really the spinner style body I prefer, but a good time.

HorsePlay
04-11-18, 02:54
All the positive reports of Jenny, I made up my mind to venture to this newly named establishment to sample. Had to punch my perverbial mongering visa at a new location some time 😁. Only visited this location once over a year ago. Anywayz. I do love this big place. Seems as large as Pinetree, with big rooms and such. Very nice. Mama super nice. I wait a short time and in walks a rather big boned "seasoned" Provider, Um, I ask if she's Jenny she says no Jacky. Sorry, out she goes, whew, not my type at all, was worried. In walks Jenny moments later. First impression, shit reminded me of my sister with her smile, had to knock that image out of my head. Not as toned as I thought, certainly not what's in the picture on the ad. Flower tattoos on her belly apparently covering a scar? She is very sweet. Absolutely wonderful PRS. Premium service for sure. Followed my simplistic lead, very vocal gets very wet, zero feeling of being rushed. I loved her attitude. Not really the spinner style body I prefer, but a good time.Is this Jenny Korean? Does her belly tattoo have flowers covering up a c-sec or something? What about a tramp stamp on her lower back? MM boobs or real? Sorry, jenny is another one of the common names they use in AMPs. Thanks.

DeMeter
04-11-18, 03:01
All the positive reports of Jenny, I made up my mind to venture to this newly named establishment to sample. Had to punch my perverbial mongering visa at a new location some time 😁. Only visited this location once over a year ago. Anywayz. I do love this big place. Seems as large as Pinetree, with big rooms and such. Very nice. Mama super nice. I wait a short time and in walks a rather big boned "seasoned" Provider, Um, I ask if she's Jenny she says no Jacky. Sorry, out she goes, whew, not my type at all, was worried. In walks Jenny moments later. First impression, shit reminded me of my sister with her smile, had to knock that image out of my head. Not as toned as I thought, certainly not what's in the picture on the ad. Flower tattoos on her belly apparently covering a scar? She is very sweet. Absolutely wonderful PRS. Premium service for sure. Followed my simplistic lead, very vocal gets very wet, zero feeling of being rushed. I loved her attitude. Not really the spinner style body I prefer, but a good time.I remember your username and you are spinners' fan.

Sadly jenny would have been your type of girl before.

Now she gained some meat on her bones.

For me she looks better (notorious sasha at happiness too) when short girls have a little cushion on it.

Do not misunderstand. She is not fat at all. Just not as skinny as before.

I guess her weight adding may disappoint some while some regulars of hers really welcome it.

But always wonderful service.

HiPickle
04-11-18, 03:35
Is this Jenny Korean? Does her belly tattoo have flowers covering up a c-sec or something? What about a tramp stamp on her lower back? MM boobs or real? Sorry, jenny is another one of the common names they use in AMPs. Thanks.Yes on the tattoo, I mentioned that. Yes, she's Korean. Real boobs, they got natural sag to them. The tattoo reference should be adequate to identify the Jenny you seek.

RichardHard808
06-07-18, 11:58
Does this bebe still provide? I see she is still on the ad but don't see any reports as of lately. Wanted to get my Greek fix unless any other good recommendations.

Blake123
06-08-18, 04:57
Does this bebe still provide? I see she is still on the ad but don't see any reports as of lately. Wanted to get my Greek fix unless any other good recommendations.A lack of recent reports doesn't mean she isn't there. Why don't you just call and ask if she's really there.

Other Greek recommendations? One dude in the Rejuve thread recently reported getting it BB with Cam.

RichardHard808
06-08-18, 05:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

He answered your question. If you don't like the answer then put him on your ignore list, don't be a dick to somebody because you don't like the answer.

Actually, just don't be a dick

A2

DrMajikLuv69
06-19-18, 23:12
All the positive reports of Jenny, I made up my mind to venture to this newly named establishment to sample. Had to punch my perverbial mongering visa at a new location some time 😁. Only visited this location once over a year ago. Anywayz. I do love this big place. Seems as large as Pinetree, with big rooms and such. Very nice. Mama super nice. I wait a short time and in walks a rather big boned "seasoned" Provider, Um, I ask if she's Jenny she says no Jacky. Sorry, out she goes, whew, not my type at all, was worried. In walks Jenny moments later. First impression, shit reminded me of my sister with her smile, had to knock that image out of my head. Not as toned as I thought, certainly not what's in the picture on the ad. Flower tattoos on her belly apparently covering a scar? She is very sweet. Absolutely wonderful PRS. Premium service for sure. Followed my simplistic lead, very vocal gets very wet, zero feeling of being rushed. I loved her attitude. Not really the spinner style body I prefer, but a good time.HiPickle bro your cousin must be cute. I think Jenny is cute. Best thing is her service and attitude is great. NRA and lots of PRS as you mentioned.

Kaneohe33
06-29-18, 06:33
Does this bebe still provide? I see she is still on the ad but don't see any reports as of lately. Wanted to get my Greek fix unless any other good recommendations.Bebe is still at Arcadia and her asshole is still available. If you can fit. I've seen Bebe about five or six times since she came back in March, each time was enjoyable. Bebe likes sex and, if you show up already showered, that part gets skipped and you go straight to business. Blowjobs are uncovered, she allows fingering in the pussy and ass, which I do; dick is covered before going into the pussy. Overall, Bebe covered is as good as any provider that is BB.

DeMeter
06-29-18, 06:36
Bebe is still at Arcadia and her asshole is still available. If you can fit. I've seen Bebe about five or six times since she came back in March, each time was enjoyable. Bebe likes sex and, if you show up already showered, that part gets skipped and you go straight to business. Blowjobs are uncovered, she allows fingering in the pussy and ass, which I do; dick is covered before going into the pussy. Overall, Bebe covered is as good as any provider that is BB.She said (when I met her a few weeks ago) she would be back to hawaii and go to another place, pinetree or kings massage considered.

Any info about that please.

Member #5810
06-29-18, 07:42
She said (when I met her a few weeks ago) she would be back to hawaii and go to another place, pinetree or kings massage considered.

Any info about that please.Sory but am I correct assuming Bebe is off island now?

ReallyOldGuy
07-04-18, 17:55
Yesterday made apt with Yoyo at 3 pm. Greeted by new mama. Younger, taller than the older, shorter mama that I usually deal with. Got in the room, undressed and laid on the bed to wait. Yoyo comes in the room. Very pretty face, maybe beautiful. Her body looks good too but I can't really tell as she is dressed in form fitting outfit from neck to ankles. She tells me that everything needs to be covered. Very pretty face. So ok. I asked for usual table shower. She says no table shower, single standing shower only. Very pretty face. So ok. I shower by myself feeling lonesome. Still wet I go back to room to dry off. Yoyo tells me to tip upfront. I say to myself "she's not that pretty!" I ask for another girl. At that point I don't care who. Yoyo says she is the only girl there. I ask for mama. Mama comes in, I'm still wet and naked. I ask for another girl. She says girls don't come in till 8 pm. I ask for.

Money back. Mama reaches into her pocket and gives me a bill. The room is dark, I don't have my glasses on but I can see its a $10. I tell her its a 10. She reaches in her pocket and gives my $50 back. I give her some slack, maybe because the room was dark she just made a mistake.

I will still visit Arcadia to see some of my favorites. Bebe, jenny, jay who is not in the ads anymore.

As for yoyo she is a nono for now. She's not that young, late 20's, early 30's. Could be just new to the business. Hopefully, one or some of you god like mongers will touch her with your magic wands and change her attitude and service. Sirs, I wait for your reports.

TomAssCan9
07-19-18, 05:58
Just like the song Jenny. She's one winners. Sampled her in any kine positions. Her pussy so good! Shoot inside all over. Guaranz Ball Baranz Repeat!

WaikikiBeAC
07-22-18, 21:27
Noticed all the girls jumping ship from this place. Jackie, bebe, jenny and others. Must be really slow here. Also noticed the parking lot gets really crowded at night with all the people from the bar drinking and partying. Maybe that is keeping mongers away during the night time hours.

DeMeter
07-23-18, 07:42
Noticed all the girls jumping ship from this place. Jackie, bebe, jenny and others. Must be really slow here. Also noticed the parking lot gets really crowded at night with all the people from the bar drinking and partying. Maybe that is keeping mongers away during the night time hours.I know ara quit, jenny on vacation though they still use their name for ad.

So now ling ling, linda, yoyo disappear too??

WaikikiBeAC
07-24-18, 18:50
Anyone else hoping all the girls quit and the young night time mama has to start providing? Pretty sure she was a provider back in the day.

Eric Shin
07-24-18, 22:50
Anyone else hoping all the girls quit and the young night time mama has to start providing? Pretty sure she was a provider back in the day.Yes, confirmed that the young Mama used to be a provider previously. The last time I was there allowed me to suck her boobs for old times sake.

ReallyOldGuy
07-25-18, 00:43
A couple of years back when I visited Nirvana / Arcadia the parking lot was full and I had to park in the building across the street. Started to go there mid-afternoons. Then there was a rumor that there was a gambling raid in an establishment the lot served. After that lots of parking spaces. Maybe there's gambling again.

But if Bebe, Jayy and jenny are gone there's no reason for me to go to Arcadia.

Spinder2016
07-25-18, 08:54
Anyone has any idea when Jenny is coming back? Lingling still there?

Rock Hard808
08-03-18, 12:49
Can anyone find a recent ad. For some reason I'm having a hard time finishing one. Thanks.

BallzDeep69
08-03-18, 18:07
Can anyone find a recent ad. For some reason I'm having a hard time finishing one. Thanks.They are still open.

DeMeter
08-03-18, 18:50
They are still open.Trying ti find their number.

Google honolulu arcadia. Just found retirement home, senior caregiver.

WaikikiBeAC
08-03-18, 20:11
Anyone else heard the rumor that jenny may be back this week or next week?

First Try
08-04-18, 15:21
Trying ti find their number.

Google honolulu arcadia. Just found retirement home, senior caregiver.First post of the thread.

ItchyAchy
08-04-18, 19:46
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Hablo espaniol pero vos solo podes escribir en Inglas.

A2

John Ross
08-05-18, 01:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Hablo espaniol pero vos solo podes escribir en Inglas.

A2You know, even when written in English, sometimes I don't understand what they are saying. At least I think it is English. LOL.

Kalani69
08-06-18, 16:16
Is Young still the mama at Arcadia?

FCH300
08-06-18, 17:59
Is Young still the mama at Arcadia?She was there a week ago when I visited around noon.

LocaLoppa
08-12-18, 11:40
The photos look good. Is Yuni same one different place? She was good with killer body looks before.

Lisa, Apple, Sera Hope at least one is a fuking machine like Bebe, LOL.

GofasBits
08-12-18, 22:09
The photos look good. Is Yuni same one different place? She was good with killer body looks before.

Lisa, Apple, Sera Hope at least one is a fuking machine like Bebe, LOL.Yuni is Yuhi / Sua from P10 back in the day. She went indie for a while and just recently made the jump to Arcadia. Dunno how her service is now. Read old reviews of declined service and some weight gain, but as always TEHO & always YMMV. GL!

DavidSan
08-12-18, 23:49
I looked on the advertisement today and some one girl named Apple, I know this is one long shot but is this Apple from Lavender / Sakura / Sevens Apple?

BotoMoco
08-13-18, 14:18
I looked on the advertisement today and some one girl named Apple, I know this is one long shot but is this Apple from Lavender / Sakura / Sevens Apple?Its a very very long shot. I would give 7's on this 7-1 odds that its not her LOL. Kind of looks like her body but there is no way that's her. Wouldn't it be great if all those providers came back for an all start go around. Chanel especially.

Da Game
08-20-18, 02:25
Anybody see her? Want to see her, but want to know what to expect.

GofasBits
08-20-18, 06:53
Anybody see her? Want to see her, but want to know what to expect.Search the forum for Sua. You might have to add an extra "a" to her name since the forum doesn't recognize 3 letter word searches. She used to run P10 back in the day. You can try looking at that old thread and see what she was like back then. Not sure of her services now though. GL!

Drake678
09-03-18, 15:05
I drove by Saturday night and there was no lit sign.

Drake678
09-11-18, 01:00
Its a very very long shot. I would give 7's on this 7-1 odds that its not her LOL. Kind of looks like her body but there is no way that's her. Wouldn't it be great if all those providers came back for an all start go around. Chanel especially.Anybody got the contact info for Arcadia?

DeMeter
09-11-18, 15:16
Anybody got the contact info for Arcadia?636- 7277.

They used this number till bust minutes.

But I think they don't open now.

I dare not to call that place.

Drake678
09-11-18, 22:19
636- 7277.

They used this number till bust minutes.

But I think they don't open now.

I dare not to call that place.Not clear on what you wrote? Are you saying they are not in business anymore?

Tonkachisuper
09-12-18, 00:33
Not clear on what you wrote? Are you saying they are not in business anymore?Heard from the grapevine they are going to be a thing of the past like roses.

YoEleven
09-12-18, 02:32
Not clear on what you wrote? Are you saying they are not in business anymore?Try and read post #33770 and related post in the "Massage Parlor Reports" thread.