PDA

View Full Version : Remember the 1980s AMPs?

Honolulu Chas
07-21-05, 13:46
I haven't lived in NYC since '91, but was wondering if anyone on here remembers any of the AMPs that were open in the 1980s. Trying to remember some of the names: Golden Star on 57th between 6th and 7th. Korean Massage on 5th Ave around 48th. My memory is fuzzy, but I do remember those were great establishments with classy providers. If you remember any specific ladies, please share as well.

Gtrack
07-21-05, 20:52
I haven't lived in NYC since '91, but was wondering if anyone on here remembers any of the AMPs that were open in the 1980s. Trying to remember some of the names: Golden Star on 57th between 6th and 7th. Korean Massage on 5th Ave around 48th. My memory is fuzzy, but I do remember those were great establishments with classy providers. If you remember any specific ladies, please share as well.Start a separate thread for memories and leave this thread open for current mongering activities.

Forth Ryte
07-22-05, 06:30
Great! A new thread. What is wrong with you people?

Honolulu Chas
07-22-05, 22:56
"Forum Members are welcome and encouraged to start new threads for specific topics". I didn't see an existing thread that fit the topic so I started a new one. It's a good idea, in my opinion; maybe I'm wrong. I'm just trying to provide some variety. But I honestly didn't expect such negative responses-maybe things are a little too serious in here. Peace.

Dire Wolf98
11-10-05, 22:03
Yes, the 1980s, when there were numerous KMPs in Manhattan. I'd walk into any shop and there would be at least 10 smiling K-Girls wearing Danskins or Bikinis waiting to be picked.

My favorite shop was the 29th Street Health Club, on 29th between 6th & Broadway. I LOVED Mimi. I met many K-Girls there, but Mimi is the name I remember most. I have hazy memories of Jo, a classic K-Girl spinner. Ahhhhh Mimi was a Monter F**k who also provided great shiatsu.

I also remember Kiku, which was on Seventh Avenue around 26th Street located a few floors above FEDEX. That also was a great place. I get major wood everytime I walk past that FEDEX as I think of hot sex with K-Girls . . .

I haven't lived in NYC since '91, but was wondering if anyone on here remembers any of the AMPs that were open in the 1980s. Trying to remember some of the names: Golden Star on 57th between 6th and 7th. Korean Massage on 5th Ave around 48th. My memory is fuzzy, but I do remember those were great establishments with classy providers. If you remember any specific ladies, please share as well.

Cali Dude 1
11-14-05, 18:12
Boy I remember a few of the hotties there! The one who kept me going back every weekend was a girl called Sarah. Man, Was she smokin'.a 9 in my book. She could have been an actress or covergirl on a magazine anyday. Great body and a face to die for. Then after a year she disappeared.

Then there was Tiko from Texas. A 7, but what a preformer. She's #2 on my top 10 lay list. I spent one New Years Eve there with her. The place was empty, just her and another girl upstairs.

I stayed there for 3 1/2 hours,while Tiko played and fondled me. And when I left she didn't want any money.Boy,That was the best New Years Eve I've spent yet! (I'm still on the lookout for her).

Then There was this one girl who's name escapes me, but after the transaction was taken care of,would fall asleep,i mean knocked out cold. So I would go in for seconds,while she was out!

Man, I miss that place!

Wolfy Baby
12-16-05, 05:20
On Farringtonton St. (Flushing) back in the '80's. $40 to get in, then $60 to $100 for everything, depending on negotiation skills. Always about 20 to 30 Korean girls hanging out, all with excellent service. The first time I went there with some pals, they scooped up the available girls leaving me with an older, thirty something Korean lady. I thought I had lost, but couldn't have been more mistaken. She insisted on BBBJ then BB everything! You'd start off in the dry heat sauna, where they'd bring you some ice water, then the soapy table shower. Then an excellent massage, where they'd leave you with a raging hard-on and ask what else you wanted. Pure heaven.