PDA

View Full Version : Winter Haven

Roadshark
07-21-05, 05:05
Feb, 2005. Picked up wsw, 50+y/o near the old McDonald's. WSW but very tan from florida sun, old & wrinkly. Smelled bad, cigarettes & sweat. A Tennessee bumpkin as country as Loretta Lynn. Long, brown hair, nice thick thighs & ass - great with the dark sunbaked tan, from walking the streets -- (God Bless Her). Drove to this wooded area off highway, abandoned houses - freaking scary! She wouldn't kiss me - said she doesn't even kiss her husband! Gave me 1/2&1/2. She rolled her eyes when I told her to grab my ass while fucking, like - "geez, come on, fella - this ain't lovemaking". So, I pounded the fuck out of this broad in the backseat to get some satisfaction. I jizzed in the bag (trojan) -- she was a safety girl all the way. She bitched & said I "was a little rough there" - kinda comes with the territory, In my opinion, especially when you're rushing me, and holding back on the bj after you offer to give it! Still, I didn't shower for two days -- had the smell of her **** on my pubic hair til then. I love a hairy bush. Fuckin great/different screwin (scroggin) an old Tennessee woman. Lots of WSW in Winter Haven, but some posers, too (le). Watchout.

J Man
07-22-05, 09:58
Was in town on Wednesday and decided to go trolling. Happened upon Michelle. Skinny WSW pleasant enough, not to bad. Needed a little dental work but I guess in the Ho'in industry the dental plans aren't to great.

She was walking close to the Munchies and so I pulled in and she was doing the fake phone call. We took a ride and she showed me her monkey, a nice furry one at that.

Good BBBJCIM and FS is available also. Not a bad donation of a Jack. She stays at the shotgun houses on or around Duval. Rough area so be careful. I asked about other providers, I always look for more talent from the source and you would be surprised at where it leads you. She said there were other providers in her area.

Enjoy and be careful.