PDA

View Full Version : NWI Mongers?

Dangle
07-18-05, 19:01
What happened to all the mongers like Kanky Mofo and Deepsubman, etc. ?
Hardly anybody ever posts anymore. Is it because there's not much action?

Thanks,

Dangle

Nelson Muntz
07-19-05, 12:49
I travel the Stateline stroll frequently. The only sightings I've had lately were in front of the laundromat and they weren't too hot.

Look out for a "Thick", 50 ish, dishwater blonde named Chris. She is not much to look at, but is a master of BBBJTC for .2. Habitat: Stateline rd. south of Laundromat & hospital. Frequently sleeps in cars and garages. In spite of this, no bad smells. Chris is a nice person, be kind to her. Buy here a hamburger.

Kanky Mofo
07-20-05, 02:03
Can't speak for the rest, but I'm a little dormant for now and truthfully guys like you with 1 post asking about me, makes me nervous.

No disrespect intended, but we all have to go through it. When you earn some stripes, some of us may let you in their circle.

Best.

Tazzinniles
07-20-05, 11:17
Can't speak for the rest, but I'm a little dormant for now and truthfully guys like you with 1 post asking about me, makes me nervous.

No disrespect intended, but we all have to go through it. When you earn some stripes, some of us may let you in their circle.

Best.

a member for over a yr and only one post, and that was for more info. hmmmmm- and even chose the name of of a famous LEO LT. jim dangle of the reno PD (reno911)

Jasper Malloy
07-21-05, 17:29
I know I've been laying pretty low myself lately, just haven't had the motivation to visit all of the usual places, I'm mostly just looking for a short list of specific people at this point.

Paranoia seems to be the order of the day. There's nothing wrong with that, not being suspicious can sometimes get you hurt! And always be careful - be a ninja, leave no trace. I had to get creative in a hurry when my lady friend was reading a book that I left in my car and directions to a certain motel fell out...

Come to think of it, that's probably half the reason I've slowed down so much lately...

Warpig2000
07-23-05, 19:58
Look out for a "Thick", 50 ish, dishwater blonde named Chris. She is not much to look at, but is a master of BBBJTC for .2. Habitat: Stateline rd. south of Laundromat & hospital. Frequently sleeps in cars and garages. In spite of this, no bad smells. Chris is a nice person, be kind to her. Buy here a hamburger.

Nelson, I could be totally mistaken but this description sounds very much like the 'Chris' who used to be the daytime bartender at the now (sadly) defunct Nicks Bar which was on State Street near the old Adult Bookstore before it all got torn down to build Strak Van Till . If the lady is the same she absolutely IS a sweetheart and I would greatly appreciate a PM on when she would most likely be out. I've lost contact with her and her friend Evelyn who used to haunt the neighborhood.... Evelyn was a largish girl, sandy blonde and somewhat scary looking who was very accomodating for .3 FS and had massive tits. I always had the hots for Chris and Chris kept trying to set me up with Evelyn instead.... the last time I saw her I understood a month before the bar was closed for good. Seemed Chris was having Uterine bleeding and Polyps at the time and was scheduled for a hysterectomy, and wanted to leave work because of the pain the last time I saw her... turning tricks (FS at least) was probably not an option.

I think with consideration of the time the bar has been closed your description is on the money, although if your 'Chris' and the former Nick's barmaid are one and the same I seem to recall her having chestnut brown rather than dirty blonde hair. Oh well I hope its the same girl although I'd hate to think she's fallen on rough times. Thanks for your report Nelson... it gives me hope of finding one who fell off the map.

Nelson Muntz
07-25-05, 04:27
WP2K,

Last time I posted about this Chris we had the same conversation. I did ask her and she's not the one, SORRY. I know what it means to lose a fave, I've lost a bunch over the years. It's sad how we get to know and care for them and then they just disappear without a trace.

I hope you find your Chris. I had a dear old biker buddy that was a regular at Nick's, we lost contact. If I ever run into him again he'll probably know where she is. He was the king of mongers.

Nelson p.s. my Chris has disappeared without a trace again

SamaRy
08-24-05, 12:40
It's good to see some familiar names still posting here...

But damn, it looks dead as hell, compared to the old days....

Took a little time off for "Bad Behavior"

Rileym
08-25-05, 09:26
Just recieved the e-mail letting me know about this place. Good to see old names again. Hopefully, things will know get back to normal from a year ago or so. Time's have been tough.

R

Ben Dover
08-25-05, 16:21
I'm still here. But have been laying low, so have nothing to report.

papa john
08-30-05, 11:14
Just on the drive's I've seen a couple of wsw, in the am in state line area, 1 was a 5 on scale, but too busy yell at black guy to notice my stare. Other was clearly cracked out and would not have stopped for her anyway.