PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 13:56
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

bhall
12-02-02, 00:30
You'd think with the nearby military base that there would be lots of women who are available for some action on the side, either massage palors, or in-call or out call. Even meeting in a hotel, but I can't seem to find anything available out there. Not even any of the girls at the strip clubs in harker heights or killeen. Does anyone know of anybody in that area? BT is great in Neuvo laredo, but sometimes thats a small drive. With all those hot koreans that cut hair just outside the base you'd think that some have a little action on the side.

bhalls

Ez 180
12-08-02, 01:55
Hey bhall,

If you run across any poon-tang in the area, do the world a service and post a notice here. This thread is having trouble getting off the ground.

Like you say, with 50,000 plus GIs I can't believe they're all out there whacking off by themselves! There's got to be a secret location or a secret code or something.

Buster Cherry
12-08-02, 14:02
Oh you guys!

As long as you are located in the heart of the buckle of the bible belt, army base or no, ye shalt find no abundance of loose Pay-for pussy. In Waco, you may have better chance of getting laid if you hit on some baptist or church of christ preacher's daughter.

Ye may have to drive on north to Dallas and hit Harry Hines or south to Houston or Austin. Even San Antonio is sparse given its numerous military bases.

And...I'm a Texas boy. I do know these things first-hand.

Str8 AMPin'
12-11-02, 03:15
Hey I know what you cats mean about the dried up action around Ft.Hood. I use to be stationed there from '94-97. It's freakin' rediculous! I know right outside the East gate there are barbershops with petite, Korean babes massaging clients before the cut their hair. I mean man, those legs were smooth as cocoa butter! I started to push into some "on da side" talk but, as a GI, you don't get paid jack! I couldn't afford a car. But back in 95, 10th street used to be flooded with SWs. The were everywhere! Then all of a sudden, POOF! They were gone. It seems that then, the President pushed for more police on America's streets. I noticed this all over Texas, then the entire US. But as for the SWs, they were mainly black and about one or two white or hispanics walking near them bummed-out, motels. Crime was said to be alarming now near 10th street. I remembered a blonde was trying to get my attention, she looked too good to be true. She knew there were horny GIs looking for action and they would concentrate on her body, but not me, I noticed a bricked building behind her. I looked up and there in big words, KILLEEN POLICE DEPT. LOL! The strip clubs were sleazier back then and POOF! The Bible Belters seemed to whip it out of sight.

sex_finder_ww
12-19-02, 12:00
i have been living in Ft Hood area for many years and have seen the abundance of good sex, but lately it seems that South Fort Worth is the place to go

Buffalo Bill
02-01-03, 15:22
I have been visiting this area a great deal over the past several years. I've found a little action at the strip clubs in Killeen, and a little street action in Waco ( following the advice on this board).
What I intend to report is the consistant activity on Ave. G in Temple, which seems not to be reported here. The variety is amazing, from scanks to babes. Any time day or night. Either on the street or in the bars.
I may have overstated the supply, but its better than Waco or Killeen.

Buffalo Bill
03-25-03, 11:24
O.K. guys. I continue to have my fun in Temple, Tx. but with so much of the population of Fort Hood shipped out, there must be some desperate ladies in Killeen and maybe Gatesville. I can't find it. Can anyone help.

Mic Jagger
04-02-03, 23:10
Buffalo Bill are you still talking about Ave G. in Temple? and are you talking about the area that starts by the park and then goes East towards the lighy maybe 3 to 4 blocks. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot but I've seen one around but thats about it. Later. Mic

Buffalo Bill
04-03-03, 13:23
You're in the right hood, Mic. Pay special attention to the two seedy motels in that strip and also to the bars, the beer is real cheap.
I'm amazed that anyone in that part of the country knows how to read.

Alienware
05-06-03, 21:47
In Killeen, check out the areas to the east of 10th street, drive east on Parmer, then right on the 6th street, down to the stop sign, then right, then 6 streets down, and right again until parmer. Might sound confusing, but thats where the girls ussually hang out. It's like driving in a big square. If you see a girl walking, she is a sw. Just watch out for most of the bsw, almost all of them will try to rip you off in one way or another. Alternately, drive on Gilmer, on the opposite side of the business district, and all of the streets in that area. They are there, just keep your eyes open.

Had a great one that went by the name Crystal. Blonde, Blue, 5'7, 120-130. Great bbbj, tongue ring, cim. If you get her, treat her right, and she'll do the same.

Seems like most girls are moving away from the first area I mentioned, just by driving by I can see that LE is cracking down on the area, with the gangsters and crackhouses and all. just watch your back. The rollercops (bikes) will pop out of nowhere and question you on what you are doing, why you didn't use a signal at ALL turns, or whatever else they feel like bugging you about.

There are lots of great girls out here, and I'll try to post the best ones that I've experienced!

Carl63_99
05-07-03, 08:55
Well, yesterday I had to make a trip up to temple for some other business, and decided to go by and check out Ave G. Found it no problem, THX mapquest, and drove down through. I saw one skanky looking girl wandering around, looking at every car going by. When I U-turned and saw her the second time, she looked bad. I mean, you could see how bad her teeth (the two she had) looked from across the street.

That was all I saw there, and decided it wasn't worth the detour.

Buffalo Bill
05-07-03, 19:23
Carl,
For now, I would avoid Ave G. Police recently found a female body in a burning dumpster nearby. Last trip down to Temple, I made long cuts to avoid my favorite areas.
The dumpster was in an alleway leading to some chicken coops. "We suspect it was fowl play." Chief Wiggims stated "This dumpster thing is still open. My best men are looking into it."

Hot 4x4
05-07-03, 23:11
Hey guys how about a cheerleader from Grosebeck High. Yes a real cheerleader that is of age. She dances at a club in Waco on week nights and waits tables on weekends. Petite blonde 19, 110#s nice set of C's, and no flat ass. Met her at the resturant she waits at and heard about her striping. Went and checked her out at Gee's in Waco and she did a great strip, showed everything nicely. On Fri night went to the resturant and talke her into stopping by the motel room afterwards and she showed. Best 4 weeks in nowhere texas. 19 year old three nights a week at no cost. She said something about charging at first but decided to give it for free to me. Got her cell number, but dont expect her to give it for free. (xxx) 804-5381.

Buffalo Bill
05-08-03, 12:29
Never heard of "Gee's" in Waco. Where is it?
It's good to see some life in the heart of Tx.
Thanks guys.

traveler
05-29-03, 11:58
Buffalo Bill, or anyone for that matter, can you give me some info about Temple. Will be passing through there in about a week. Might consider stopping and spending the night there if action can be had. What about his Ave G. I looked at a map but is it East Ave G or West Avenue G, or whatever? Will be traveling down I35. Also, what about Massage parlors there in Temple? Traveler.

Buffalo Bill
05-31-03, 17:16
Traveler,
I've not been back in Temple since I reported the body in the dumpster over a month ago. I think the police activity would have died down by now but can't state for sure.
This is the time of year that brings out the new stuff everywhere so it might be fun to look.
The place to be is West Ave. G. (the odd # cross streets) with the H & H bar at 17th and the motel on the other corner. BTW, the owner of the H & H once told me that it stood for hores (sic) and hookers.

traveler
06-01-03, 11:17
Thanks Buffalo Bill,
I might just stop in there later this week. I am traveling to San Antonio and will probably stop in Temple on the way back. By the way, are there any AMPs in Temple? Traveler.

Mic Jagger
06-01-03, 17:14
Temple report, I've been working in Temple and have been going to a restaurant thats close to Ave G so I've been taking the tour before and after lunch. This area has been active during the noon area and sometimes early in the morning around 8:30am, don't know about any other times. Selection of about 6 to 7 different girls at various time ranging from a 3 to maybe a 6. Some of the girls seem to be working out of the Amasador hotel. Caution LE is out in force in this area, its not unusual to see three LE cars converge on this street and then take off. The area I'm referring to is maybe 6 to 7 blocks max. This is a heavy traffic road so crusing through won't draw any attention to yourself. Good luck. Mic.

Buffalo Bill
06-01-03, 18:07
Traveler,
Mic's great report confirms that SW activity has picked up again. In the past they were out at all hours.
There are neither AMPs nor strip bars in Temple.

traveler
06-02-03, 11:07
Thanks to both Buffalo and Mic. Will certainly try this area out later this week. Appreciate the information. That is what this board is all about. If any of you plan on traveling to the DC/Northern Virginia Area, I can give you plenty of info. That area is a hobbyist paradise. Check out the Virginia (Northern Virginia) and DC boards. They will make your mouth water (as well as some other body parts). Traveler.

Phantom
06-24-03, 21:33
Hey guys,

I have been reading this web site for some time and have enjoyed reading the postings, I live in copperas cove near Killeen and am unable to locate the SW in this area. I have read the other reports and have gone down thoes streets in Killeen but still have had no luck. If someone out thair knows ware a guy could find some in Killeen or Copperas Cove please let me know.

Alienware
06-25-03, 21:41
Originally posted by Phantom
Hey guys,

I have been reading this web site for some time and have enjoyed reading the postings, I live in copperas cove near Killeen and am unable to locate the SW in this area. I have read the other reports and have gone down thoes streets in Killeen but still have had no luck. If someone out thair knows ware a guy could find some in Killeen or Copperas Cove please let me know. The streets East of 19th (North of Business 190 and South of Rancier) are usually pretty good, and around Gilmer and the streets East and West of it, but below Rancier and above Business 190.

There are some good ones and bad ones. I usually stick to the white girls, because the black ones have ripped me off too many times to chance it again. Wish I could tell you more about the good ones and bad ones, but there are too many of each, and it would take a lot of space on here. There are plenty, and once you spot one or two, you'll be able to figure out who is and isn't a sw. Basically, if you see a girl in either of these areas that I've mentioned, 95% of the time she is working.

Alienware
06-26-03, 23:01
Originally posted by Alienware
The streets East of 19th (North of Business 190 and South of Rancier) are usually pretty good, and around Gilmer and the streets East and West of it, but below Rancier and above Business 190.

There are some good ones and bad ones. I usually stick to the white girls, because the black ones have ripped me off too many times to chance it again. Wish I could tell you more about the good ones and bad ones, but there are too many of each, and it would take a lot of space on here. There are plenty, and once you spot one or two, you'll be able to figure out who is and isn't a sw. Basically, if you see a girl in either of these areas that I've mentioned, 95% of the time she is working. My bad, I meant 10th street instead of 19th

Phantom
06-28-03, 19:57
Alienware,

Thankyou for your responce, I will give it a try and see what happens the only question that I have is can you tell me the street name that they are on and what is the best time of day should I be looking.

I might be going at the wrong time or the wrong day to find them.
And also do you know of any in Copperas Cove, I know that it a small town but I hope that someone may have some information on this town as well.

Again Thank you for the information.

bhall
07-04-03, 23:59
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the great reports. Especially Alienware, Mic Jagger, and Buffulo Bill. I have a few trips planned in the near future to other areas, but always look forward to some fun in the local area. But I have driven around the areas you have spoken about and not seen anyone. Granted it has not been past 5 pm. In Temple up and around ave g and H within 5 blocks of 5 st (the VA road) I have not seen any anything. As far as killeen goes, the streets east of 19th (North of Business 190 and South of Rancier) are nothing but stores. Has anyone had any luck in these areas? Or is there just a better time to cruise them, even better does anyone have some specific contacts they would like to share?

bhalls!

Alienware
07-06-03, 14:30
Its the streets East of 10th :P I haven't been out in a while, but they are usually there in the morning, before 11 (thats when they're Motel kicks 'em out, so they need some $$) and in the afternoon up until the evening. Check out the streets behind the Wah Wahls, or however you say it, convenience store on 10th street, and the street behind the Motel 7 on Business 190. They're there, I promise! Things have been slow lately, but they're still around.
As for Cove, I couldn't tell you. It doesn't seem like there would be any in cove, since its a "One Main Street" town, and besides tha, I haven't EVER seen any there. Just keep looking, and I'm sure you'll find them.

Once you find one or two, you get into their routine, and they all work pretty much the same, as I'm sure you all know. You'll be able to spot them with ease. I could drive down there right now and pick out at least 8 girls in the areas that I've mentioned earlier. You just have to check out the residential areas. All of the housing in the area is Low-income, and the girls work. I picked up a girl who's husband was a PFC in the Army and she couldn't make the car payment, so she was working. 20 bucks and an hour of fun with a 9+ 20 year old. Can't beat that.

Phantom
07-27-03, 19:54
Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell a guy what the best time is to find the most girls that are out on W G street in Temple, I took a trip to G street and all I saw was an old girl that could be my grandmother, with broaken teeth and all. I took one look and made bee line out of thair. I saw no others that was out, this was about 8pm. is thair a better time to go looking.

Alienware
10-11-03, 18:44
So no one has been out here in Killeen since July 27th?? Come on guys, I know there are more of you out there, I see you all the time, always one block ahead of me!

Was out a couple of weeks ago, cruising as usual and got pulled over for some BS! Some female LE pulled me over because They had a report of a vehicle similar to mine stalking someone. Is this some new ploy by LE to pull us over for no reason? hmmm....... interesting. Needless to say, after giving them the old F U, politely of course, I was on my way.

Happy hunting!

Phantom
10-24-03, 00:50
Hey guys,

Did the ladys leave with the troops. I have not seen anything out here in Killeen, You would think that with the troops gone the grils would be out in packs looking. If anyone out there can tell a horny guy ware in killeen he can find some let me know. The normal spots are empty.

Alienware
12-11-03, 22:51
There is this new girl that hangs out on/near Gilmer St. She is about 5'7", 115, Blonde hair, blue? eyes. She has a TIGHT body, cute face, but only does CFS. I had the oppertunity to pick her up a few weeks ago and her body was HOT, and she was TIGHT!! saw her out and about again last night, didn't pick her up though. She's real cute but has a little bit of a gangster attitude. Not bad though, she's really nice, and wants to watch your face as you "Finish." Overall, I'd say-

Body- 8-9
Face- 7
Service - 7 (would have been better if she did BBBJ.

Pick her up, and get posting on the areas.

Seems that LE is really cracking down. I remember not even a year ago that the girls were EVERYWHERE, especially in winter, cause the bike LE isn't out. I think they may have moved since LE has been busting crack houses in the usual areas of downtown. If anyone happens to know where they have moved to, or of any activity, post it.

Phantom
12-19-03, 00:45
Alienware,

Thanks for the info, no I have not seen ware the SW have gone, I keep looking but have not seen anything out thair, I have been forced to go to Temple to find something. Ave H is the only place in this area that I have found anything.
If you could give us the time that this new girl is out on Gilmer st I would like to see her.

Thanks again for the info.

Alienware
12-20-03, 19:46
I have only seen her after dark, and the last time was probably about 8 or so, and she was wearing grey sweatpants/shirt. where in Temple is worth going? I've checked out Ave G? I think it is, but seems to be lots of LE out.

Hampton Inn
01-06-04, 14:06
Hello gents,

I'll be moving to your neighborhood in the next two weeks and was wondering where I should go if I'd like to have a 'good dream'.

Is there much of a scene in Killeen, or do I need to go to Waco or Temple? I see there is quite a bit of activity on the Austin board, and could swing a trip there on the weekends, but would prefer something closer to home during the week. Feel free to pm with any info, or just post it here. I'll be sure to keep everyone here posted on anything I cum across first hand once I get to Killeen.

Thanks in advance

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Member #1529
01-06-04, 23:53
I'm new to this, but i've been reading all the posts and I'm interested in finding out where the best places are to find sw in Temple. I checked up and down ave G near H & H and the motel, but I saw nothing. Does anyone know where I can go to find what I'm looking for in this area? Killeen, Temple, Belton Area.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Alienware
01-07-04, 19:58
Ok, here are a couple of maps of the areas I know of and have done well with over the past couple of yearsin Killeen, even though action has somewhat died out there over the past couple of months. It should get better though, cause it seems that when it gets colder, the girls come out more. They are out at ALL times of the day, so it just depends. I have gone searching 5 times in a row and found nothing, but then found a gem on the 6th. you hust have to look for yourself. The pic shows the streets, and if you need more info on where to find it, search for 10th street on mapquest. the red is the usual direction of travel I take, and the blue dots are where I have seen/picked up girls before. Just drive slow, around 20 since this is technically a residential area, and look up and down the streets as you go. You'll find some. Oh, and if you want to know how to get over to the area in the next pic/post, just drive north on 10th till you get to the 7-11, turn left, and your on Church St.

Keep those posts coming, I know there are more than a few of us out here in Killeen!

Alienware

Alienware
01-07-04, 20:03
Ok, heres the second map. The direction of travel is marked the same way, (sorry, I'm no paint guru) and the areas are marked in blue. The cute little gangsta chick I mentioned earlier hangs out in this area, so keep your eyes open, and remember, in these 2 areas I've shown you, 99.99999% of girls out on the street are SWs, and they usually don't try to hide it very much. Don't mind the yellow dot, I put it in the wrong place, but the Purple dot is a house, and in this house is a decent, I dunno, 6-8 body, 5 face blonde chick. She works, and service is decent. Just drive by a few times, and she is always watching. I usuallly head over there when its dry everywhere else, cause she's always there. 3 in the morning, or 4 in the afternoon.

Good luck and post your findings or any other areas you may have found.

Alienware

Alienware
01-07-04, 23:27
Just checked out the area in my first post, around Hall St. Picked up a light skinned, kinda light hair (Braids?) by the name of Maria. Went through the normal checks, and headed to a secluded place. She asked me what I wanted, and I asked what she was best at. Said she was excellent at Bj, so got down to it.

This girl REALLY knew what she was doing. Got me close a few times, DT, and then really went at it until I popped in her mouth. She even gagged a bit, which I always like. Overall a great performance by a decent looking chick.

Looks 5-7
Attitude 9
Service 9

Would definitely see her again. Dropped her off at her house and told her I'd look for her.

In other news, there were about 6 girls in the Hall area. 1 LSW, 4 BSW, and 1 WSW. Nothing to speak of anywhere else.

Happy Hunting!

Alienware

Member #1529
01-09-04, 00:37
Alienware,

When you said you did the usual checks what did you mean? I'm new to this so I need some help on how not to get caught. Any help is appreciated.

Member #1529
01-10-04, 03:26
Alienware,

When you say that you went through the normal checks what do you mean by that? I'm new to this whole thing and I need some pointers on how not to get caught. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Alienware
01-10-04, 14:03
You know, like you show me yours and I'll show you mine kind of stuff.

Alienware

Alienware
01-11-04, 03:35
OK, Just had another great experience with a WSW who goes by the name of Laney. She hangs out in both areas of my previous posts. The looks alright after a few months in lock up, and gives excellent BBBJTCWS as always. She, as always, has a great attitude and really gets into it. She may not be the greatest looking, maybe 5-6, but definitely gets the job done with a smile. Good luck and be careful out there.

Member #1529, be sure to post any information you may have and any new areas you may find. The girls are out there but the pickings definitely seem to be dwindling down rom what they were a year ago. Keep us informed!

Happy Hunting!

Alienware

Member #1529
01-11-04, 07:15
Does anyone know where is a good place to go find sw's in Temple and what time is a good time? Also, Tell me if this time of year is good to find sw's in Temple as well?

Member #1529
01-15-04, 00:48
Does anyone know when is a good time, where is a good place and if this is a bad time of year to go looking for sw's in Temple?

Thanks

Phantom
01-16-04, 00:09
Member # 1529,

In Temple the only place the is active is Ave G. and look befor 4:00pm, after 4 most leave, you will find a few out after 4 but not many.

Member #1529
01-16-04, 11:30
I just went by W Ave G in Temple and I saw a BSW standing right in front of the Ambassador motel. I'd say she was a 2 and I drove right by her. She wasn't worth a second look. I also saw another one walking down the street pregnant, but I could tell if she was a SW or not. Could someone tell me how to tell the difference?

Thanks

Alienware
01-17-04, 04:37
Most SWs will make some sort of signal/eye contact with you., and like I've said in my previous posts, usually if there is a girl in the areas mentioned, shes not takinga casual stroll, she's working. I know that here in Killeen 99% of the girls on the streets mentioned before are working. Just keep an eye out and you'll find them.

Happy Hunting!

Alienware
02-02-04, 01:35
The streets here in Killeen have been dead lately. Just got back tonight, no luck at all. 2 BSW that I wouldn't do ona bad day out, and a few TVs, but nothing, I repeat, NOTHING else. Where did all the girls go?

Alienware

Alienware
02-02-04, 17:21
Once again, nothing. Saw 1 TV out again, same from last night, but other than that, it was dead. I wonder where all the girls went. Things went from great at one time, to almost nothing. Oh well, I think I'll head down to Austin in a little bit and check out the scene down there.

Post if you find anyone!

Alienware

Hampton Inn
02-10-04, 15:31
Here the low down on my activity as of late.

Deb 30's average build 5-6 looks very friendly. 2 for FS at her friends once they left for the club. Dropped her at the house, told me to come back in 1 1/2 hour, came back, no answer. Too bad, was looking forward to an unrushed date in a 'safe' environment. I'm really getting sick of car dates. Found on corner of hall and 18th.

No name Puerto Rican tall, maybe 5'8 1/2 and 1/2 for .3 doggystyle. good service, not so friendly found on Church near Gilmer.

Shortcake: short stuff, or the likes late 40's 3-4 looks, not great service, but took .07 for BBBJTCWS

Maria: 20 something black. Long curly hair .20 for anything (no Greek). Asked for her specialty which she said was BJ. Unbelievable! Took her time, took it all down her thoat and let me CIM. A gem!

Anyone other than Alien and I out there mongering?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Alienware
02-11-04, 08:10
You suck, I've been looking for Maria for a while now. Anyways, I haven't found much myself, nothing to speak of anyways. I think I'll head out this afternoon and see whats up. It really seems to be dead lately. Glad you actually found something though. Shows they are still around.

Hampton Inn
02-11-04, 19:13
Here's the report for the 11th. HSW named Barbara found at HEB downtown. $9 for BBBJ. Daytime car dates scare me, so I wanted it to be quick. I finished myself because I knew it'd be a while if I let her. Finished on her face much to my delight and her dismay. Not overly unattractive, maybe 6 but bad complexion. Good body, let me play around upstairs and down. Said she'd really take her time and we'd enjoy ourselves if we had someplace to go. I'd see her again if there was nothing better out.

GunPilot
02-13-04, 18:46
Hello All,

Long time lurker and monger. Very Careful anddiscrete, daytime searcher only(wife does not allow notcurnal hunts).

The map posted by Alienware is right on, its my refined cruise also, which I tend to add the northern strip, up towards the Hood Boundry over to tenth and back down, on RARE occasion will find something around Lake streeet and 38th.

My regular providers have left or are gone. Love the married girls myself, but not much of that going on naymore. Saw the gangster girl (stacy) several times but each time her addiction is making her worse, not fun anymore.

Not tried the HEB in forever, there is a good girl out there that recently had her front teeth made into gold. Have more info on the back channels if I can ever figure them out. Alienware I am sure I seen youa few times, we can chat and compare notes sometime.

Keep hunting ya'll!

Hampton Inn
02-13-04, 22:06
Just returned from a sucessful hunt.

Stacy- 5'5ish, 100-110 lbs. Found in the chinese restaurant parking lot on 10th. She wanted .6 for FS and .45 for BJ. Negotiated for .25 for BBBJ. GREAT! She's pretty attractive, took her time and was not in a hurry. Very friendly and seemingly intellignent. I wanted to spend more time with her, but she wouldn't come back to my apt due to a bad experience a few years back. She's blonde and says she's from Austin. I'll look for her again!

Alienware
02-14-04, 03:14
Gunpilot, :) if you had, my screenname would kinda give me away, hehehe.

Anyways, I've cruised above Rancier quite a lot, but 9 times out of 10, there is nothing worth getting excited over.

Your definitely right, all the regulars are gone, except for maybe a few here and there, and that is very seldom. I've NEVER picked up a girl at HEB. I've cruised it a few times, and never could really tell who was who, so I haven't even looked in at least a year. I'll have to check it out.

If anyone comes across anyone worthwhile, send her my way, hehehe.

BTW, to use the PM feature, click on the "Private Messages" link on the left side of the screen, then click "Go" and they should show up, provided you have recieved any.

Alienware

Hampton Inn
02-14-04, 09:41
Any of you spent any time at Teazers? It's the only 'gentlemens club' I know about in Killeen. Extras avaliable? Good private dances? Attractive girls?

Thanks.

Alienware
02-14-04, 16:50
I've never gone, cause its not really my thing, but I know a girl who used to work there, and she told me that basically everything is for sale if you've got the cash. She didn't go into specifics, and this was about a year ago, but I am willing to bet that if it was there before, it probably still is.

Let us know if you head out there and find anything. Might sway me to check it out. :)

Alienware

GunPilot
02-15-04, 12:35
Teazer's Sam's te all have girls that will share company for $$ some more or less, most of the single moms or married girls (if hubby is away). Gonna have to get them comfortable though, and since I am not much out at night, don't get to sample from that tray.

Hampton, your mention of a blonde stacy now has me counting three in the area, all WSW. There is gangsa stacy (looks real young, will role play too, but definatley a crackhead) there is a HUGE WSW named stacy, and also your blonde one (if she is the one I am thinking of is missing a few teeth)

Shortcake is not my cup of tea, she has been around for over ten years and gone downhill, but when I was holding her hair fro a facial once she bitched too much so no more redistribution of wealth in her direction.

My daytime hunts usually include the early morning weekdays, right afte guys go to PT and before the busses pick up kids (found most mom/wives then) or late morning (yes the hotel times Alien) and then early afternoon. Speaking of motels, be wary of e the Hoiliday Terrace (by the chines place where old Sam's used to be, lots of pimps and roguh gals)

Best thing I ofund is the wives looking to buy extracurricular enhancments, they are not usually looking for you, but rather to purchase, but you can on occasion persuade them you can subsidize there habits, and that way hubby wont know....love those married gals)

Recent gals that I have seen have been a Korean/Black Mix, not enthusiastic, forgot her name. Crystal/Tina has two gold front teeth now (WSW) and a friend named Starla (actual soldier and that was hot, but now deployed)

Now for memory lane...anyone remember a redhead named Robin? seen ehr anywhere?
Laney is back around
How about a girl that was real petite, brunette, lived on or near I street, looked hispanic but was white, named Dina, Dana or Donna?

Need to find me a curvy HSW again, any help?

Alienware
02-16-04, 14:48
Great Report Gunguy!

Send me a message and elaborate on these married girls :)

Your times of travel are about the same as mine. That seems to be the best. Just watch out late at night, thats when the TVs are out. I drove through the area today on my way to a friends house and saw Laney out. She starts jumping around all happy to see me, hehehe, it was pretty funny. She's nice, and have always had a good time with her. I might head out today to see her.

Is that Crystal/Tina girl kinda young looking, blonde, above average face? Just curious, haven't seen her around in a while. I do remember Robin, haven't seen her in a while.

Today looked pretty active, so if you wanna check it out, its a nice day, and they are around.

Laney is on Gilmer, as of 30 minutes ago, and there are lots of others, somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-30 around. Haven't seen that many out in a while, unfortunately, 90% of them I won't mess with, hehehe.

Good luck all

Alienware

GunPilot
02-17-04, 19:46
Alienware,

You were right baout yesterday, but alas I was unable to travel about, just like the migrations or fish, change in weather and things look rosy. I knew it would be, but have a warden to watch over me.

I reviewed your older posts and the Crystal/Tina is the same little blonde you mentioned, treat her right; she plays nice. I have her cell number sometimes it works sometimes it does not. Had finally worked her to greek and not costly at all.

I know over the years I should have been posting, but here in this small town I thought I was alone, and one of only a few, I used the board many times when I traveled. Jackson and others. Forgive my tardiness I will write when I hunt when I can when I am around ;)

Now as for the married ladies, most have been seeking other activities, and just spent time chatting them up, some hit and miss. Not going to go into that was the greatest, she was hot, best did, etc hustler forum stories, we all have ours; and for all of us the tastes, flavor, and type and duration change and/or are all different. Trust me my 'scenarios' change often, but one thing I love is the married ones. I don't know why but thats my favorite flavor. All the ones I have had a knowledge of have either moved and are not here, not needing $$ or just quit altogether. I iwll provide a name and contact though when I find one on a PM basis to Alien and Hampton, others after they psot.

Now for todays hunt, did not get out early like I wanted to (PS Alien the TS your talking about is it the white one or the black one; saw both by Gilmer and towards hood street?) I avoid that like the plague. I did, however; go to a girls place that I had given a ride to before, but could not play that day. I had given her an abe for talking to me (she offered, if I could stop by the going rate of a jackson) however when I went there today another gal opened the door, said her friend was not there, and would service me, BBBJTCWspit, names Dee, BSW. (Like Alien mostly bad experiences, but since at a residence took the chance) now have another back up besides Glenda (who I feel is in cali again)

Cruised this afternoon, saw a lot out in the nice sunny day, none worth stopping for til I came across two red shirted hotties around 4 pm. Drove them around, neither working, YET. They have a history (issues), but, after some talking they both let me play upstairs for an abe each, and suggested that for more with time (they had not much time today as were meeting someone, they suggested they might do more) :) This is the part I love best, girls that may or may not be, but they do a little, then a little more, then a little more, my fun and hobby. I can tell you off lien where they live and how I know they are not pros yet. Will keep you all posted.

Happy Hunting!

Alienware
02-17-04, 20:57
Well, in regards to my last post, stay away from Laney. Totally went downhill and tried to steal crap out of my car, so I kicked her to the curb. She was all happy to see me, supposedly, and as soon as she gets in starts pocketing whatever she can find, which luckily wasn't much of anything. I grabbed my crap from her, and pushed her to the curb.

So a bit of warning, those of you that know her, and those that don't, Laney is the name, WSW, about 5-11, skinny, brown hair, kinda in a mullet now, down to the middle of her back. Stay away!! :)

Alienware

The Spectre
03-21-04, 16:01
Been searching reports for anything in Temple, visit there occassinally and just wondering if any sw area near the highway(35) I RTFF but don't know the city well enough to know what street is near another. Any help appreciated.

Buffalo Bill
03-23-04, 17:56
Yo, Spectre

This may a couple of months old, but I have found ladies hovering about the two motels on/off I-35;
The Oasis and the Temple Inn.
They will occasionally hang in that bar near the Temple Inn, I think it’s called the Keg (great hamburgers). The other bar, on the Oasis side of the highway is a local amateur pick-up spot, but definitely not for professionals.

Ave. G is still your best bet.

Member #1529
03-24-04, 19:08
I've been searching and searching around Temple and Killeen Lately and haven't seen any action at all. Can anyone help me figure out when are the best times to go around in Temple and Killeen and where about I can find some decent sw's who don't look like diseases are just radiating from their bodies.

Alienware
03-25-04, 09:09
The regular areas in Killeen have been dead lately. Picked up a 30-ish WSW on Gilmer the other day. Nice BBBJTC for 20. She definitely had some talent. Other than that, the area has been almost completely dead.

Phantom
04-01-04, 07:26
Does any one out thair know of a full service massage in the Killeen or Harkerhights area. Have been looking but have not found one.

Also do any of the girls at the local strip clubs date and do full service.

If any of you know please let the rest of us know. SW action is still very slow, when out a couple of times and did not find any thing out thair.

GunPilot
04-25-04, 04:53
Hey has anyone seen Glenda? Any of the 1 CAV ladies out? Need a new provider, the old ones have left since 4ID returned, guess hubby is home.

Arman44
04-30-04, 14:34
Anything in the great city of WACO, TX?

Scarface TX
06-23-04, 15:16
Wow this board is dead. I benefited from some of the comments here and now that I can post I would like to give back. I hooked up with a WSW named Dee Dee there when I used to visit Temple often on business. I would rank her a solid 7 she is 29 with a cute face big tits but a little bit of a tummy. She offers half and half for .50 she stays in the one story motel on ave G. I caught her the first time on the street then she gave me her number and I would just give her a call when I wanted to see her again. Everything she does is covered and she has a bit of a "smoking" problem if you know what I mean.

Happy Hobbying

Alienware
06-24-04, 10:47
This board has been dead lately, and I haven't been able to find anything worthwhile. There have been a few skanks out and about over the past couple of months, but I've been unable to find any "Gems of Old" so to speak.

I went out the other night to see what was up and was about to pick up a WSW on Church St I believe, and the TV? that goes by the name of Tiwanna(sp) jumped out fo nowhere and pushed her away, and told me to come back around to talk to "Her." "She" and I both know I won't get with her because of her gender status, but "She" has always been helpful in the past in finding new and worthwhile prospects. I cruised around and chatted for a few and she informed me that most of the WSWs in the area are HIV positive and that I should just stay away since its not worth it, of course. Anyways, I'm not naive and pretty much figured the same, but its a little bit different when someone else confirms your suspicions, so I've been sticking to just cruising.

The normal areas here in Killeen have been picking up here lately, the usual areas on the East and West sides of downtown have shown at least 2-3 SWs of varying race on either side. Most have been in the -3 to 4 range. Does anyone remember a girl by the name of Crystal (uses Alisha until she knows you) who used to cruise up here from Austin every once in a while? She had brown hair and eyes, about 5'7" 115lbs, slight overbite? Just curious. She used to come up here with her "Friend" who would sell his goods up here and she would work. She was always a good time and gave me here pager number, which I've since lost.

Anyways, if anyone comes across anything good, post it here or PM me, and I'll be sure to do the same!

Happy hunting!!

GunPilot
06-29-04, 18:56
I rememeber a different crystal, now has gold front teeth, but has since left. I too had suspicions about the WSW out particularily 'Heather' the real skinny white girl that is a little 'different'.

I have not seena ny new talent, trying to find the married ones out there that need soem extra bill payingmoney. Seems 4ID had poor money managers, while as 1CAV does not...oh well will keeep looking.

Alien anything else you got? my reguolars have even drifted away

Reno Dude
07-23-04, 12:12
The Harker Heights area!
I was through that area in 2001. At that time there was a nude modeling studio on the north side of the main road leading into Harker Heights from Killeen. I decided to check it out.
The woman I ended up having a session with was in her late 30s, around 5'10" tall, huge tits, and attractive. As it turned out, she was the owner a long with her husband. I ended up getting F/S for one hundred fifty. Before leaving I learned that she had done a layout for Juggs Magazine around 1996.
Anyway, she was awesome!
There was another nude modeling place further down the road on the south side, but I never took a session there. The girls were hot in this place. Wish I could have, but decided against it.
I do remember about three strip clubs in the area.

Reno Dude

InSearchofHos
08-13-04, 11:45
I remember hearing about an asian hair salon right outside one of the entrances to Fort Hood several years ago. From what I remember you could get a haircut, and if you wanted more, they were up for that too. Anybody else ever hear of this or am I dreaming it up?

Buffalo Bill
08-14-04, 04:22
Harker Heights has a very accomodating BYOB club on Vet Mem Hyw. Check their site http://angelsbyob.freeservers.com/

There are at least half a dozen Oriental hair cutting places in the immediate Ft Hood area. All I have ever been able to get is a quick cheap haircut and a little back rub while sitting in the chair.

This info is a few months old, I avoid central Tx in the summer.

Srichm3501
08-23-04, 10:45
Angel BYOB no longer open. I drove by this place the other day and it was changing to something else.

Hot Sailor
09-03-04, 00:14
Mongers,

I'm headed to Killeen on business this weekend and will be able to try the local hospitality, both professional and amateur in the evenings. Can anyone fill me in on the local hot spots in light of Angel's demise. I have read the earlier posts about the SW area around Gilmer and am looking for a little more quality than that. What are the happening clubs or adult entertainment establishments for a hot sailor in town seeking female companionship and fun?

Thanks,

Hot Sailor

Hot Sailor
09-08-04, 17:21
Cental Texas Mongers,

I didn't get any help on scouting Killeen so I did it myself and I do have some new for all of you. I got to town while it was still light and cruised over to Gilmer south of Rancier just to see what was up. I found four of the roughest looking WSW's that I have seen in a while on Henderson and Church. They were friendly but too rough for my tastes so I drove on by.

I then spotted a couple of maybes at the convenience store at Ave D and Gilmer. One was a young hispanic girl and the other was a blonde anglo. I cruised around a couple of times but could not get eye contact. The anglo woman sat on the stairs with a African man so that wasn't working anyway. I also spotted a couple of young ones on Ave D. I circled around and they had a car pulled over, talking to a GI looking guy. They looked worried when I cruised by and eyeballed them again so I let that go too.

I then cruised over to the east side of downtown-10th to 22nd south of Rancier. After a few minutes I spotted a BSW all in pink, dressed trashy, with a great body and a couple of less flashy others, one a WSW and the other a large BSW.

I circled the block and they were gone- poof, into thiin air.
After looking a little more I decided to move on again to Harker Heights/ Verterans Hwy for before sundown recon.

It was early and eevrything looked dead. Guess this is not the place for evening happy hour. There were a couple of girls standing on the porch in front of one of the many tat places, but I didnt want one ( a tat) and decided that they were there to bring in biz only. I decided to get a pop or two, heve dinner, change and get back to a couple of the promising looking clubs.

After a cleanup, I stopped for a steak and found the bar there to be a boys' club. The hostess was a stunning black 20-ish woman. I asked her about social life in Killeen and she told me that she had a boyfriend and that they never went out. What a surprise.

I got a positive on the Liquid Lounge from the other less attractive hostess, so I decided to give that a try after dinner.

It was about 10 and proved to be too early, the LL had about 8 people in it. I then tried the Cabaret 7, thinking it had posssibilities from the name. NOT. Its a pool place and had about 6 people. The door man ( do you need a doorman and a cover when 6 people are in a barn of a place??) sent me to an over- 25 place up the road. I forgot the name. When I got there it was pretty empty too. The guy in charge told me that he would comp me getting in, to get a drink and be a little patient, that things would pick up. Wow was he right. By 1130 the place was jumpin-- full of what I took to be Army types out to wash away the dust and get lucky. I worked the room and after two or three "no's met a young mixed race girl in a long net dress with short- shorts and a tit top under. She was about a 7-- her attitude was excellent.

She gave me a hungry eye when I asked her to dance and dance we did-- she was a dirty dancing machine, bumping, rubbing me, grinding, pelvic thrusting, boob shaking to the pouding disco music. She was really putting on a show. The floor was crowded-- a couple of girls came over and talked into her ear-- she sent them packing. I was loving it! After 15 or so minutes of that we returned to her table to find a black girl seated there- looking really pissed off. I haven't gotten my new friend's name just yet but she's got her hand in my lap under the table. We talk for a minute over the music and "Mary" has my now hard manhood clenched inside her hand as she smiles at me. Her "friend" bends over to her and kisses her ear, then pulls her away and off to the ladies room they go. "Mary" asks me for a tequila shooter and says she'll be back.

I get our drinks and they are back and fighting and the black girl grabs their purses and drags her out the door. Guess I was close to breaking up a girl/ girl deal. Oh well it was fun as far as it went.
I hang around a while longer but I don't see anyone else that appeals so i head out. I decide to try "east of downtown" one more time.

I'm just onto 10th when I spot the WSW that I saw earlier. She asks for a ride this time, so I let her in. Her name is Brandy and up close she is about a 4. We talk a bit and strike a deal for FS for double jack. We head back to my room and get comfortable.

She is about 5-5, saggy and baggy high mileage and claims to be 23. She leads a rough life, I guess. She has a red eye-- she claims that her daughter sprayed perfume in it. The CBJ is not bad, we move onto the covered mish and its OK. She tells me that the pretty in pink that I spotted early is a TVBSW named precious.

Brandy is the best that I spotted in town- I would no do again.

I drop her off and try Wall Street as I am told that its open til 4. It is packed but not with what I am looking for. Every one is young-- very young. Killeen is an interesting town-- full of homone charged young warriors of both genders. I guess that there is enough free being offered that the old Army base adjacent SW areas have died. In the clubs they arent digging my 40 something silver hair so I decide that its not worth any more time, door cover or bad drinks to scout this town. Next time Im mongering Ill try the clubs in Houston or San Antonio. YMMV. The one positive is that I never saw LE when cruising the monger areas. Guess that there is not much SW action to monitor.

Have fun and be safe.

Alienware
09-10-04, 02:59
Sailor,

I'm not in the area anymore, but sounds like you hit a bad spell. There are times when it is dead, and times when it is jumping. I've had awesome 18 year old 9's to decent 40 year old 5's. There are worse ones out there, but don't mess with them, you never know what you get. There are a few TV's around the East side of town you mentioned. From a distance, they are hard to spot, but you'll know when you get up close.

There is one girl in particular that is awesome. Goes by the name of Crystal. 18, Blonde/Blue, 5'5" on the gilmer side. Had her a few times, and she has only been out in the late mornings/early afternoons. Haven't been there in about 3 months so who knows now, but she's someone to look out for.

Alienware

Squirt Gun
09-15-04, 03:49
Just got my upgrade so I wanted to add a report. Lately I have not been able to find a thing in the Killeen area. Does anyone have any idea where to look?

Earlier this year I used to pick up a 4' 11" brunette she looked to be latin but was white. She has long since disappeared. I used to also date Krystal she had gold tetth and a tatto on her neck but she seems to be gone as well. Now the only ones I see look like staight up zombies and I am really not interested in them. I want something halfway decent for my money.

Shoud I try Austin or Temple?

Srichm3501
09-15-04, 18:47
I've been checking out the action in Temple on Ave H over the past couple of months. There seems to be about 5 to 6 SW that are working the area. One (WSW) is skin and bones and seems to be a crack head. She doesn't seem to be all there in the head. I saw another one (WSW) last week a bit big for my taste and she looked like she had her ass kicked, bruised face and leg that she tried to cover with makeup, but you could still see the beating she must have took. There was one of the regulars out today walking from the motel close to 3rd down to the other motel across H&H lounge. Some of the better ones are kind of random during the day. Since I don’t get out much at night I not sure what really go on at that time. I do think that most of them hang out at the H&H Lounge and may pick up most of the mongers there. Good luck and have a good hunt. If I get a chance I’ll take some pics for the ones I see if I can do it with out be too obvious.

GunPilot
09-18-04, 10:41
Temple has some fun to be found, but mostly scary girls, and some that offer things that will get you real jail time not just a ticket. One such is Mary, who if she is cracked out enough, offers a girl that might not be 18 as a playmate...stay away. I had dated a girl named Robin there but she is gone, about 22 and nice but going downhill.

Killeen is still dead for the most part, on occasion you will find a gal(not a TV) out and about around military PT time (0530-0730) guess the wife is out for a quick lay or some bucks. Event he regulars have disappeared. If you want to knwo where to look use old Alienware's maps from before (he posted soem time back) also whe going down tenth to trimmier make aleft at the top of the hill I think thats Jupiter or zenith run it all the way east by Haines elemetnary, you might see a walker there, on rare occasions,a nd if all else beats drive nearthe trailer parks in Harker Heights.

I have not seen Crystal or Glenda in forever, so I think they have gone to ground and the hotels are sure cornered capture bait now, mongering is not a safe an efficient hobby, but a rare ho is to be found.

Be careful, be safe.

Squirt Gun
09-28-04, 06:16
Yesterday I cruised around Temple and I did not see much. Maybe I was out at the wrong time. About a week ago I saw a blonde wearing a mini skirt waking on root. Before I could get turned around she got into a car. Anyonne have any idea who she might be?

Squirt Gun
10-09-04, 22:29
Does anyone have any info on AMP or some type of incall service in this area? P M me if you don't mind please. I cannot find anything haway decent.

InSearchofHos
11-18-04, 14:44
Well I just got a new job and I will be driving from Georgetown to Temple. Question is, are their any spots in Temple where SW's hang out? Any info will help.

Srichm3501
11-23-04, 18:24
Temple girls are out an about now. Saw 3 of the WSW out around noon today. Maybe one BSW that I saw.

InSearchofHos
11-27-04, 17:45
So where in Temple do the SW's hang out?

Srichm3501
11-30-04, 13:39
If you just read the thread all your question will be answered.

Alienware
12-03-04, 04:09
I do miss my old mongering days there. I am in the land of the $60 bj now, although, it is one FINE ass bj now, instead of a diamond in the rough.

What ever happened to the good old days when you could drive through the Motel 7 and the one nexto to it? I can't count on 5 guys fingers and toes how many times I've fucked in those rooms, usually with at least a decent girl. Now they have fences around them so you can't get through.

My favorite was a Haircut and a BJ, once a week. I could guarantee ot head out for my weekly cut, and get a bj afterwards from som SW out and about. When it was getting close to time for me to go, you'd be lucky to find anything, anytime. Most of the shit that was out was SCARY! No teeth, cuts and bruises all over. crazy

I still remember 2 girls who I frequented quite a bit that I was lucky enough to be their first. Those were the days. Now its up to you that are out there to keep up the business. Don't pay more than 20. They aren't worth it, well there is one named Crystal from Austin, but I hadn't seen her in about 3 months, and that was 5 months ago. Anyways, use my old maps, and don't be afraid to venture to other areas. IF they aren't there, they have moved. I have seen crack houses start and finish all over downtown, and if you find them, the girls will be near, guaranteed. Don't forget to try above VMB between 10th and gilmer, and the motels in the evening, up until LATE at night. Cops may pull you over, but don't sweat them if you haven't done anything and have nothing in your car. I've been pulled over a few times, questioned, been told that someone claimed a person in a vehicle like mine was stalking them, all bs of course, but just harrassed to try to keep me away. Then after a uneventful few minutes, left and went searching some more.

Anyways, just some old thoughts, so thought I'd drop a line in my old stomping ground. Watch out for the TVs at the bus stop on 10th at night.

Alienware

Hopper
12-27-04, 10:42
So Temple is where all the retired girls from the big cities go. Cruising the usual area of Temple resulted in a quick glimpse then a quick step on the gas. Talk about tore up. These gals are in the 2 and 3 range. Granted there were a few with nice legs and body, at least when dressed, but would not be surprised if there were many miles showing on these gals when the clothes come off. Now if you know of any gals with fewer miles on them then would be worth the trip back to Temple.

Stay Safe,

Hopper