PDA

View Full Version : AMPs that use "toys"?

Nuttmeg
07-16-05, 01:39
Are there any AMPs that the ladies are willing to use "toys" in?

Very curious about this.

Member #3948
07-16-05, 07:20
That is an interristing question Toys in an AMP. The thought has never entered into my mind while I was in an AMP. I have had old girlfriends use the old doe (dildo) on themselves while I watched.

I guess the service is usually so great at an AMP that you don't even think of Kink while you are there. I am usually so enthralled with the massage and the thought that I get to f#$* this awsome woman when she is finished making me feel like a king.

I will try to expand my horizions on this subject. Steel Blue

GordonFreeman
07-16-05, 08:54
I do not think you are going to get that service at an AMP. They like to follow their script.

I have had "toy" experiences at Alpha and at that scanky place on Main steet in Meriden that is also closed. I don't remember the name.

Recently I used a girl from the advocate that had a dildo/vibrator that was available for use on her. Disclaimer: she knows me and will probably not trust everyone to operate heavy machinery.

Jack CT
07-16-05, 09:32

Very curious about this.I think all you have to do is bring them and ask. I think depending upon the girl, and the toy, you should really have not problem.

I know that Coco @ Liberty in Norwalk has used them before... So it is certainly on the menu in most places, I would think.

Jack

Logan38
07-29-05, 11:27
I brought a toy a couple times back when Laura's Spa was open in Groton. (she did give it a raincoat though) I would say most girls at AMPs would be cool with it, especially if you are a regular.

VilunyaChert
07-30-05, 07:31
I brought a toy a couple times back when Laura's Spa was open in Groton. (she did give it a raincoat though) I would say most girls at AMPs would be cool with it, especially if you are a regular.

I can confirm Laura's, also Osaka (in Lighthouse Square, Groton; been out of business just about as long)--at both places I brought and they used, maybe twice at each place. As to non-Asian MPs, I saw a big dildo-style vibrator in a cabinet at the Oak Room in Willimantic, but as far as I was concerned it could stay there; this was 10 or 15 years back. And even longer ago, maybe 20 years, a masseuse at Marlowe's asked me if I'd like her to include one of those barber-style neck vibrators in the HJ. I said sure, and we went ahead, but it didn't add much to the experience (in her hands, at least) and I never saw her there again anyway.

Bubba261
07-31-05, 00:13
I have had "toy" experiences at Alpha and at that scanky place on Main steet in Meriden that is also closed. I don't remember the name.

Garden of Eden....was open back in the days when there were THREE non-Asian places in Meriden - Tubs for Two (formerly Chateau East), Ming Garden (now Club 2041, about the 5th name for it in 15 years) and GOE.

Went to GOE maybe 5 times in 10 years, always preferred Tubs. The interesting thing is that when they were both open, about a quarter mile apart, Tubs had MUCH better women. Once GOE closed (it's owner had throat cancer and died, guess no one in the family wanted to continue the family business) Tubs started closing at 8 PM, quality of women dropped, and the place isn't worth going to anymore.

Ah, the late '80s and early '90s, when Meriden was a playground!

Mighty Spearsman
08-03-05, 11:49
Logan28 and Gordon freeman are both correct in saying that being known by the girl helps.

I would think that any girl at any AMP who's any good as her job would not mind using toys. During the last session that I ever had with the famous Pepsi of Hong Kong in Waterbury (at least the 6th time I was with her), she pulled out some toys to assist her with the anal play for a few minutes, before moving on to the usual "condom put on with her mouth" trick, etc. Not requested ahead of time by me, but much appreciated.

Mangoat
08-03-05, 17:19
My first visits to GOE were in the summer of '86. Ah, the old guy, if I remember correctly his name was Carmine. Seemed like a really nice dude, though his condition made it hard to understand him at times. I would have never figured out that the Chateau (now Tubs for Two) was there, until one of the girls at GOE mentioned the "place up the street". Very nondescript, indeed. :) I can still remember my first session with Mary (she was a long timer there and later went by the name Sue). It was fantastic. A married couple used to run the place, I think their names were Ted and Muriel. They used to stay open to 10pm, with two shifts of girls, usually 5 or 6 on each one. There were some really great women there, many of whom I became friends with. But alas, Tubs was busted a couple years of later. Mary (Sue) was one of the girls caught up in the mess. While Tubs remained closed for a few months, some of the girls migrated to Alpha and I enjoyed a few visits there. But I never felt as comfortable as I did at Tubs.

They reopened about six months after the pinch, but Ted and his wife were no longer there. Over time, the services declined and they adopted their early closing time.

I do remember going to GOE during that time. A rather fat, smelly foriegn woman was there. Carmine must have been deceased by this time. Anyhow, I go up to her and ask "Who do you have available?". She replies, with some sorta foriegn dialect , "I am Yolta, I am the only available." Let me tell you, I RAN out of there. I wonder where the heck they got her from, man, she was hideous. A session with her would have been probably like a session with Sargeant Shultz. (I see nothing, I hear nothing, I feel nothing.)

After those days, not much comes close in comparision.

Fond Memories

Mr. Man Goat.

Garden of Eden....was open back in the days when there were THREE non-Asian places in Meriden - Tubs for Two (formerly Chateau East), Ming Garden (now Club 2041, about the 5th name for it in 15 years) and GOE.

Went to GOE maybe 5 times in 10 years, always preferred Tubs. The interesting thing is that when they were both open, about a quarter mile apart, Tubs had MUCH better women. Once GOE closed (it's owner had throat cancer and died, guess no one in the family wanted to continue the family business) Tubs started closing at 8 PM, quality of women dropped, and the place isn't worth going to anymore.

Ah, the late '80s and early '90s, when Meriden was a playground!

Kiss Me Later
07-02-08, 08:01

Very curious about this.Do you mean, sex toys? Why so discreet about it. It's not a crime to use the word sex?

Eastcoasterbub
07-02-08, 22:34
Hey, if you waited just 14 more days you would have had the distinction of responding to a post that was THREE YEARS OLD!!!!

I thought that was a little odd, too. But it was his first post... maybe he's reading the forums from the beginning?

Anyway, welcome, Newbie. I once took a toy to an AMP. I think the only "girl" there was about 45. She didn't like it when I walked in with a bag in my hand, and I didn't like what I saw. I split. And I think that AMP is now closed. But it's an interesting topic. I don't think the AMP girls like to go "off-script" but YMMV.

DrN

Sarang Haeyo
07-03-08, 05:54
I thought that was a little odd, too. But it was his first post... maybe he's reading the forums from the beginning?

Anyway, welcome, Newbie. I once took a toy to an AMP. I think the only "girl" there was about 45. She didn't like it when I walked in with a bag in my hand, and I didn't like what I saw. I split. And I think that AMP is now closed. But it's an interesting topic. I don't think the AMP girls like to go "off-script" but YMMV.

DrN
information, you'll be disgusted (well, maybe disgusted is the wrong word, I just sat there shaking my head. Whatever gets it up I suppose) to learn what some dudes want done to them with these "toys." Remember my story about the guy who took the rubber finger into an AMP?

Guys show up w/handcuffs, dildos, whips etc. Guess they think CT AMPs are the Fetish Fortress in NYC (look it up).

I almost posted about the "timelessness" of KML's post but hey, I can't break every new guys balls.

Virile Vito
07-03-08, 13:19
I once took a toy to an AMP. I think the only "girl" there was about 45. She didn't like it when I walked in with a bag in my hand, and I didn't like what I saw. I split. And I think that AMP is now closed. But it's an interesting topic. I don't think the AMP girls like to go "off-script" but YMMV.

Actually, if you are going to try that at an AMP, you would have a much better chance of finding a willing girl at an AMP with older women (late 40s and up, like you mentioned) than with women in their prime. That definitely doesn't mean that all of the older ones would care to participate, just more likely. To each his own, I guess.

Nuttmeg
07-03-08, 21:14
Do you mean, sex toys? Why so discreet about it. It's not a crime to use the word sex?
Wow, thanks for the insite! Here i was wondering, worried, that it would be 3 years before somebody clarified to me that I COULD say "Dildo" here so as not to confuse it with a Care BEar.

Welcome to the board, can't wait for post #2!

Bubba261
07-04-08, 01:54
You can't win with some people. Someone asks a question and the standard response is "RTFF/RTFT NOOB!!"

Someone that's new actually reads the fucking forum and thread, and you get idiots like dimwit here giving the guy shit for actually reading and asking a simple question. Make up your minds people. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, asshole! I'm tired of you stalking me and commenting on most of my posts. You're only five posts late this time.

Why don't you just get laid and give your right hand a rest?

Crazy Jim Wood
07-04-08, 09:33
I don't see why toys should upset a masseuse.
Maybe not on the "first date" but if you saw the girl once or twice, why not?
You could ask her to use it in the massage first, let her get used to it, then use it in the finish.

Also, remember, a lot (all?) of these girls are Korean, and their facial responses and body language are different than ours.

What might look to us like coldness or disgust might just be curiosity or nervousness on her part. Maybe she thought it was meant to used on herself and wasn't crazy about it. BUt, if meant for the customer (I'm assuming that it was meant for the customer), why not?

I would even say give the toy to her, but these girls move on every few months, so you might be supplying a lot of toys.

On the other hand, now that Uncle Leo has won the war on terrorism and the war on drugs and has nothing better to do than roust amps, amp girls might be nervous about having dildos laying around.

But, in the final analysis, a toy shouldn't upset a masseuse, especially if it will help you finish your session faster.

While you're at it, bring her a nurse's uniform or a French maid costume.

Member #3948
07-04-08, 12:32
If your into toys I suggest some time with Mocca of Waterbury. She loves her purple dildo...

Bubba, you are kinda sensitive. Don't mock every newbie. Even I only comment on the really inane ones...

Wolfie, you told me you used your left hand for pleasurable occasions. Leave Bubba alone can't you see he is sensitive. He's probally alergic to mangey dogs...

Steel Blue