PDA

View Full Version : Questions about picking up SW?

XXXBob
07-15-05, 20:53
My work often finds me the LA/Hollywood area. I see some girls out there flagging down cars every now and then sometimes in the aftrernoon around 2 or 3pm. I occasionally spot an attractive girl and she is flagging cars down by calling a guys attention and rubbing the tip of her finger around her nipple. She had a friend with her but this was the touristy areas of Hollywood on Hollywood Blvd near Manns Chinese a few blocks from it.

Was she a hooker? How do you know if they are not LE playing there entrapment games? If she is one, how do I approach her?

PsyberZombie
07-16-05, 06:55
She's a Hooker , XXXBob

Her name is Fellatia , and she's usually a little more discrete but what·ever

The way to approach her is to use the Secret Monger Code [ keep this to yer·self , 'kay ?? ]

Pull up next to her , drop your passenger window and ask = " Do you have the time ?? "

She will then respond = " I have the Time if You have the money , Honey "

Then you're off to the races !!

Hope this helps , XXXBob !!!!

Luv To Pop
07-16-05, 15:16
It always best to be suspicous. Warning signs are if she sticks to one spot. The best thing you want to see is that she gets in a car and you see here back again. Stings will usually have the girl negotiate with you outside the car and then motion you to drive behind some building where the police are waiting. Of course I have seen on COPs where the girl gets in the car and takes you to a bugged hotel room.

The question you pose is a good one, and it is a tough one because even real hookers have been known to come back on the street and set up mongers in exchange for leniency. The thing I have been doing lately is if I am pretty sure they are a hooker (been moving around, etc.) I drive up and say "There are a lot of cops around, can I get your number and set soemthing up later?"

I Luv AMPs
07-16-05, 23:22
Cops usually have increased patrols in the tourist areas so I would be weary of picking up any SW in that area. I would recommend driving by slowly, making eye contact and motion for her to meet you around the corner. Don't ever talk about money unless she is in your vehicle. LE has a policy of not letting any vice decoys enter the vehicles of solicitors. Good luck.

My work often finds me the LA/Hollywood area. I see some girls out there flagging down cars every now and then sometimes in the aftrernoon around 2 or 3pm. I occasionally spot an attractive girl and she is flagging cars down by calling a guys attention and rubbing the tip of her finger around her nipple. She had a friend with her but this was the touristy areas of Hollywood on Hollywood Blvd near Manns Chinese a few blocks from it.

Was she a hooker? How do you know if they are not LE playing there entrapment games? If she is one, how do I approach her?

Hizark21
07-17-05, 04:47
Normally a sw will not stick to one spot. But if the girl is avoiding you can try getting out and walking up to the girl. Just engage in casual conversation ask her how she is doing and you will quickly know if she is working. If you are still unsure offer her a ride or ask her if she wants to go. But do not use the term date. Sometimes undercover cops will bust your if use that term.

TheJoker
07-17-05, 16:42
This is a very interested post! , I'm always worry when checking in w/SW in a motel, can LE go and knock on your motel room, and ask you a bunch of questions, like what are you doing here w/ a known prostitute, or maybe they follow you up to the motel and waited till you checked in?

And what's your best defense if the LE start asking a lot of question? I know some may said tell to the LE shes your girlfriend, and they may ask me what's her name, and that's not much help since 90% of SW, don't tell you them real names! , I know from a fact that LE will set stings, and check points on some motels, I always watch my rearview mirror, but you never know if they come and knock when your getting busy?

Hizark21
07-18-05, 02:03
If the cops follow you to a motel you don't have to respond to them and let them in. Under the law you have the same rights as your home. The cops are required to get a search warrant to enter the hotel room.

If the cops question you don't answer any questions. If they persist tell them you wish to have your attorney present.

TheJoker
07-18-05, 17:30
If the cops follow you to a motel you don't have to respond to them and let them in. Under the law you have the same rights as your home. The cops are required to get a search warrant to enter the hotel room.

If the cops question you don't answer any questions. If they persist tell them you wish to have your attorney present.Thanks!

But can the cops get permission from the motel manager to search the room? And what about the SW, she shoud keep quiet too??, because if she saids that I'm not her boyfriend and that I picked her up on the street, I'm gonna be in deep sh.t, right?

Do LE go and check for SW/Jons at motels often/, or only in rare cases?. Some motels are very tough on who you bring in and some are A holes, and tell you shouting on your face "NO PROSTITUTES HERE OKAY", like happened to me last week, this oriental guy at the desk asking me so many stupid questions, he wanted to know who's that woman in my car, ask me to write her real name, or he will ask her for ID.

Anyway, I told this guy, if he always treat his costumers that way??, he didn't respond,4 me still better than in the car, If I'm feeling stress, nervous, I can't do the deed, watching my surroundings, not for criminals!, I'm scare to death of geting caugth by cops, if you know what it is??,they should be after real dangerous criminal, not like we mongers we just doing in act of a nature.

Speck
07-18-05, 21:48
Absolutely correct. Make sure you exercise your right to shut the f--- up.

BTW, the cops can and will lie to you in these spots...promise you everything...do not believe it and keep your damm mouth shut.

If the cops question you don't answer any questions. If they persist tell them you wish to have your attorney present.

XXXBob
07-20-05, 19:38
She's a Hooker , XXXBob

Her name is Fellatia , and she's usually a little more discrete but what·ever

The way to approach her is to use the Secret Monger Code [ keep this to yer·self , 'kay ?? ]

Pull up next to her , drop your passenger window and ask = " Do you have the time ?? "

She will then respond = " I have the Time if You have the money , Honey "

Then you're off to the races !!

Hope this helps , XXXBob !!!!Does she frequent this area?

Heading down to the Hollywood area how much money should I take?

Any tips or anything else I need to know? It will be day time.

Velvet Kramer
07-20-05, 23:37
Even if the SW tells the cops you picked her up on the street, it will be your word against that of a known prostitute. Since all they would have is you in a room with a known prostitue which does not mean anything without proof that money was paid for sex or that an offer was made, LE basically has zero. Now granted, they could give you a hard time but like others have said, you have the right to remain silent so use it. Answer zero questions without a lawyer present. I may catch flack for saying this but my brother in law is a cop and he always says the biggest mistake people make is that they get scared and start talking when they don't have to. If he don't know then nobody does since he see's it everyday. Stay safe out there guys.

Hizark21
07-21-05, 01:31
I am not certain if the motel manager can let the cops in without a warrant....?? I will have to do more research on this..

TheJoker
07-21-05, 17:32
Drove by in the valley and saw a B&W patrol standing in the parking lot of a motel where it's frequently used by SW and Mongers, what you guys think they're doing in there??, they just were seating inside the B&W in a very hot afternoon and I notice that the place was full w/cars, I hate to think they maybe writing mongers plates #, or maybe waiting for someone to come out to give him a hard time?

But lets be honest!!, leaving the room after w/ SW, at the same time you're face to face w the cops, you gonna need something for your stomach ulcer!

Does this hapened to anyone here before?

Ewclark77
07-21-05, 21:58
Nope,

PD can't search your hotel room unless your check-out time has expired, unless they have a warrant.

Good luck relying on that, though.

Hizark21
07-22-05, 14:16
True the cops cannot bust you for just being in the room with the girl. But they can seize your car if they know which car is yours. Or if they saw you drive to the hotel with the SW for civil "intent to solicit".

Member #6586
07-23-05, 04:24
NEVER ever discuss anything through the window of your car. Trust me I got careless once. When trolling in the summer I keep the windows up and the a/c on. Smile and gesture for the ho to get in if she will not move on. LE will never get in your ride. Also the cops can not use SW's to bait johns at least not in CA, my lawyer told me this.

Marlowe
07-24-05, 01:30
NEVER ever discuss anything through the window of your car. Trust me I got careless once. When trolling in the summer I keep the windows up and the a/c on. Smile and gesture for the ho to get in if she will not move on. LE will never get in your ride. Also the cops can not use SW's to bait johns at least not in CA, my lawyer told me this.

I hope that your lawyer's malpractice insurance is paid up because he/she is giving you incorrect advice! I will trust the word of a provider that I have known for years, one that kept me from being busted when she was being used as "bait" in a sting, over some nameless, faceless attorney at law.

This is one of Pig Bratton's favorite strategies, because the LAPD haven't been having success getting mongers to solicit their decoys, so more drastic measures have been taken. Could we win in court? The LAPD is betting that these cases don't go to trial, so they can do anything, including lie!

TheJoker
07-24-05, 14:04
What happen if you get caught?

Can I get my car back, and how much it will cost to get it back?

A first time offender does he gets the same fines as the rest?

Do you have to go to court if you know that you're guilty, or just pay fine?

"Last stupid question", how much all will cost, minus the lawyer's fee?

John02
07-25-05, 01:15
Ok boys this is the low down. On the internet, check out the california penal code section 647b. This will give you all the details as written of what will happen when you are at the wrong end of an LE SW sting. There are fines and sentences depending on how many times this has happened.

While it is a misdemeanor, our puritanically corrupt govt gave it a rather nasty titty twist!! There is no statue of limitations on occurrences!!!! So guess what, when you were young and dumb and full of, and got popped 100 yrs ago for example and paid the fine, finished probation etc, then today you are are old geezer losing your memory and your better judgement when lo and behold you find yourself in that same series of unfortunate events; guess what, its strike two!!!! Oh, and guess what, the police put on paper a detailed summary of the incident adding whatever is needed to seal your fate because it's your word against theirs and guess who is going to lose? Tough gig!

Anyway, know the rules of the game if you intend to play. Information is power!! Be safe,

P.S. As far as the car, that varies from city to city.

"Last stupid question", how much all will cost, minus the lawyer's fee?

Clutch
07-25-05, 20:53
Hello fellas! Something similar happened to me years ago in Long Beach. It was probably '89 or '90 and I had taken a LSW back to a no tell off of PCH. She was getting out of the shower and I was in my boxers on the bed when I heard a booming knock on the door. Only cops knock like that so I jumped out of the bed and she cme flying out of bathroom and quietly said.

"don't tell them shit and we'll be just fine"

We got our first and last names straight and decided that we had met a few months ago at a local watering hole. Obvious lies but at least they were the same ones.
After about 20 seconds they said

"it's the police, open the door"

I opened up and they came in and asked us what we were doing. I said we were showering and relaxing and she said the same. They said they saw her hop into my car on the street and we both said we already knew each other.

What could they say? Luckily this was a smarter than average hooker and although I was just a kid in my low 20's, I didn't freak out. We also had no drugs. If you have nothing to hide ( weapons, drugs ) why not? If you have a stupid girl, (most likely) you can't pull this one off. That's why I try to stick with regulars.

Be safe,

Clutch

TheJoker
07-26-05, 12:30
Hello fellas! Something similar happened to me years ago in Long Beach. It was probably '89 or '90 and I had taken a LSW back to a no tell off of PCH. She was getting out of the shower and I was in my boxers on the bed when I heard a booming knock on the door. Only cops knock like that so I jumped out of the bed and she cme flying out of bathroom and quietly said.

"don't tell them shit and we'll be just fine"

We got our first and last names straight and decided that we had met a few months ago at a local watering hole. Obvious lies but at least they were the same ones.
After about 20 seconds they said

"it's the police, open the door"

I opened up and they came in and asked us what we were doing. I said we were showering and relaxing and she said the same. They said they saw her hop into my car on the street and we both said we already knew each other.

What could they say? Luckily this was a smarter than average hooker and although I was just a kid in my low 20's, I didn't freak out. We also had no drugs. If you have nothing to hide ( weapons, drugs ) why not? If you have a stupid girl, (most likely) you can't pull this one off. That's why I try to stick with regulars.

Be safe,

ClutchAfter reading this post, I guess they don't need a warrant to come in the room!

It's funny shit! They asked what your were doing in the room, I'm almost sure
they do need a warrant to come in or search an rv/trailer, any place that you're permanent living in, a motel/hotel it's not your property and they can
get permission from the managment to search the room I guess?

All the local motels are no prostitusion policy, some of them are enforced and
regulary checked by LE, I noticed this when you fill the registration card,
stamped on it "NO PROSTITUSION", come on! lets be realistic who wants
to sleep in that rat hole or bring your family for the weekend, if they get no
hos, they would be out of bussiness for sure.

Member #2600
07-26-05, 22:24
You were lucky for that little trip. Man I haven't seen you on the boards since last year when I first started on here.

Mc Hawker
07-27-05, 14:59
I have a recorder mounted under my seat w/ microphone on the passenger window frame. I never discuss business until she is in the car and we have been rolling for a minute or two an I never use the driver window to "offer rides."

I have never needed the recordings but with the stories of LE lies, it helps me est easier.

Cienega32
07-28-05, 05:40
The reasonable expectation of privacy can be a sticky issue. If the courts feel you have enough to challange, as in a properly paid motel room that you are not creating a problem in, then it's on.

There have been cases where drugs were noticed by a cop and seized and not permitted as evidence because the cop had no reason to be seeing them.

I don't know how that would play out if your "guest" had a warrant and she was noticed going in with you.

Most of the time cops are running a hot sheet on the cars (at least in Vegas they are...).

The 4th Amendment has been raked over the coals over the last 20 years.

And yes - using "bait" is an old tactic everywhere. All she does is admit to the conversation and her being a known prostitute helps her credibility.

Gooky
11-21-05, 01:27
After reading this post, I guess they don't need a warrant to come in the room!

It's funny shit! They asked what your were doing in the room, I'm almost sure
they do need a warrant to come in or search an rv/trailer, any place that you're permanent living in, a motel/hotel it's not your property and they can
get permission from the managment to search the room I guess?

All the local motels are no prostitusion policy, some of them are enforced and
regulary checked by LE, I noticed this when you fill the registration card,
stamped on it "NO PROSTITUSION", come on! lets be realistic who wants
to sleep in that rat hole or bring your family for the weekend, if they get no
hos, they would be out of bussiness for sure.I know for sure that unless you tell the police that you do not allow them to come in or a search. They can and will do it. Just like there fake promises and lies, they act like they can come in. Its your job to say no. If you dont say no, the court decided that since you dont contest, your ok with it.

PlaneGuy
11-26-05, 22:36

"Last stupid question", how much all will cost, minus the lawyer's fee?Look guys, we need to start fighting back, in the LEGAL realm!

Any monger or provider that gets busted should call the ACLU. This IS a civil iberties issue. We have the right to do what we want with our own bodies (and money). Sex is not illegal, spending money is not illegal. Why is spending money on sex illegal??? ANSWER, Because some uptight lunatic named Comstock decided ANY sex is immoral and started laws to ban sex!

Think about it. Places where sex is LEGAL do not have the criminal problems and have reduced the health risks. Their governments are MAKING money on the taxes, not loosing money overloading their legal and correctional systems with prostitution related arrests.

We MUST start challenging the law as a Constitutional Issue (right to pursue happiness!!). Do you really think they would keep trying to bust mongers and providers if the ACLU defends them for free?? No way! They would lose too much money. We can also work to get these outdated, puritanical laws changed!!

Bill2
07-18-06, 06:12
Ok, to set the record straight, a hotel is like your house, or someone else's house where you are a 'guest'. The hotel is basically responsible to protect your privacy. So police CAN'T search your room without a warrant. The hotel cannot even give out your room number without your permission. So if the hotel violates your trust and you get busted, sue the hotel. from the time you sign your registration card to the time you check out, the hotel is responsible for guarding your rights.

The John
07-19-06, 23:31
I know for sure that unless you tell the police that you do not allow them to come in or a search. They can and will do it. Just like there fake promises and lies, they act like they can come in. Its your job to say no. If you dont say no, the court decided that since you dont contest, your ok with it.
It is your RIGHT to be secure in your person, house, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures; and no warrants shall be issued, but upon probable cause (IV Amendment to the US Constitution). (Not quite verbatim, but close enough.) Only something such a as scream for help or a gun pointing out the window can justify entering without a warrant. Even if you are with a known provider, that is at best possible grounds for them to get a search warrant, and/or arrest warrant.

However, if you open the door for them them and they observe something that does give them the right to arrest you, sieze the object(s) drugs/guns, etc., even arrest someone wanted on a warrant. ("Plain view" doctrine, as I recall.) Just because you open the door, the police do not have the "right" to enter your room, but That you may have to make clear. Be warned if you have your door ajar, that MAY be construed as allowing the police to enter unannounced. (I can not remeber the exact prescedant or law that allows that, but I have heard that several times; a closed screen door is enough to void the cops "right" to enter your home, etc.)

It is true that you need to know your rights, and to safe guard them. I am not sure how much the ACLU will actually help providers or mongers. I think it may vary by the location you are at as much as the details of your paticular rights violation. The ACLU can be quite hypocritical on certain rights and violations; especially about the 2nd Amendment. I am aware that some members of the ACLU have little sympathy for the providers, let alone the mongers. But you might be able to get an attorney on contigency!

Many lawyers have fewer scruples than the ACLU and the government (police) have deep pockets. Also it does not matter if you were mongering, if your rights were clearly violated (ie no search warrant) then you should have a good enough case for some attorney to take it. After all BMW's, yaughts, and high priced call girls are all bills that must be paid! If the police are trying to violate your rights BE SMART, you are NOT a LAWYER (unless you do have a JD).

What you should do is say as little as possible, and DO NOT LIE! Being polite can probably help. If the cops have probable cause they will not talk they will arrest you and/or get a warrant. So talking is usually NOT good for you, although it is possible your total failure to respond may be grounds to "help you". Although there are many possiblities this is a possible example.

: (Police) POUND-POUND-POUND
(you) "Hello?"
(Police) "Open the door!"
You open the door and stand in the doorway, possibly with the safety chain keeping the door only open a crack. (the provider is in the bathroom)
(Police) "Open the door all the way." (or trying to enter the room, "I saw a hooker go into your room!"
(You) "I'm not sure what you saw officer. I just want to go back to -watching TV/ to bed/ my own business-"
(Police) "I know what you are doing" or "Let me search your room, to make sure you are alone."
(You) <politely> "I do not want to talk to you anymore." and if they asked to search/come in "I do not want you to come into my room. Goodnight." Then shut the door.

If the police threaten to come back with a warrant. If they threaten to get a warrant, say goodnight, or tell them you will comply with any court warrant, but until then I am going to bed, goodnight. They will be very intimidating, however, if you let them in then they are going to find the hooker, drugs, or whatever; then you go to jail. So be polite, firm, and protect your rights.

If the police keep yelling at you after you have closed the door, or are threatening you I suggest you either call your lawyer or 911, and consider telling the officers at your door you are doing so. In some cheap hotels there is no peephole in the door, and it is not possible to see who is at your door, especially with inside rooms. You might even not open the door and anounce loudly you are calling 911.

I did this once. It turned out the guy in the room next to me had brought a hooker into his room. The officer pounded on my door and woke me up. He yelled something, I do not think my blurry mind understood. I called 911, F*ck Calling the front desk/hotel security! I was speaking to the 911 operator in seconds at about the time I began to understand the guy at the door was a cop. I think by now he had switched to the neaighboring room. I told the dispatcher what was happening, and stated I was Scared and Unsure what was going on. As the guy next door got to his door the dispatcher or shift supervisor was calling the officer outside our rooms to ask him what the Hell Was Going On! The officer had a short argument over his radio, but much quieter, and soon left.

I got the other part of the story from the guy next door, who worked for the same company that I did. He confided he had brought a hooker to his room, they had been panicking, and she hid, and he was trying to dress when the comotion started at my room. He was grateful as he said he did not know what to do and was frightened (of the consequences) if he opened the door, but also afraid not to open the door for the police. His indescion was very timely.

It may be possible to claim you "don't know for sure if who ever outside your door is the police". In some dangerous areas it is even possible that some Pimp might be pounding at your door claiming to be the police. If you do this it would probably be a very good idea to call 911. Make sure to state that You are SCARED, and that you are UNSURE of the Identity of the person(s) at the door, and would they send an officer by if available. (If you are actually in town on actuall business, you might state that. You might even mention recalling news stories of people impersonating cops.) You might again state you are afraid to open the door. You do NOT have to stay on the line (do not lie, or mention the hooker in your room).

You do not have to open the door without a warrant. You do not have to talk to the police! It is not to your advantage to open the door if you have a provider in the room. It is not very likely that they can get a judge to issue a telephonic warrant to search your room. If they do then you comply, but do not try to talk your way out of it (although you may have to provide ID). If they question you, I would ask if I was under arrest, no matter the answer I'd then ask to speak to a lawyer before answering their questions. The do NOT talk. They are Not going to kick your door down without a warrant. Do take any time to dispose of any incriminating evidence, especially drugs. (if you toss it out a back window, there may be an officer out there, and then they WILL have probable cause. IMHO flushing it down the toilet is the best bet.

If you do get arrested, or even just detained do not try to talk your way out of it. You have the right to remain silent, but they only have to advise you of your rights IF they arrest you. They can ask you questions, THEN Based on your Answers, and Only Then advise you of your rights. While there are some gray areas (your lawyer might argue that you "thought" you HAD to answer the officers questions, but you make it tougher on yourself and your lawyer).

THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE! You might consider asking an attorney, or seeing if the local ACLU website has information on your rights, and suggestions on how to protect those rights. That is something the ACLU is almost certain to help you with. (BUt I would couch it in terms of these new laws have me scared, what are my rights if questioned by the police, rather than what do I do if the cops catch me with a hooker!)

PsyberZombie
07-20-06, 09:01
Also the cops can not use SW's to bait johns at least not in CA, my lawyer told me this.

Oh , really ??

Tell that to Hugh Grant ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=366826&postcount=19')

p.s. = Post # 28 , immediately below , should be required reading for all Mongers every·where

Excellent job , T·J !!

PlaneGuy
07-20-06, 21:27
Oh , really ??

Tell that to Hugh Grant ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=366826&postcount=19')

p.s. = Post # 28 , immediately below , should be required reading for all Mongers every·where

Excellent job , T·J !!

That is not an example of cops using SWs to bait johns. They did not hire, or otherwise deploy the SW, they simply watched her get into a car and follow it.

The guy was saying that the police can not use SWs as decoys.

Webcams
07-20-06, 22:24
It is true that you need to know your rights, and to safe guard them. I am not sure how much the ACLU will actually help providers or mongers. The ACLU will NOT take on anything that is not precedent setting or can garner them lot's of Media Attention, this is a Fact.

Appreciate aall your legal advice the john, but in the end the cops can take a shit on your rights, by simply lying I know it's hard to belive cops would ever Lie (Mark Furman, Rampart, Add one of a million names here) Cops often use one of the many exceptions to the law to get an arrest, example by claiming a crime is getting commited because thy hear the screams of a woman asking for help, thereby they gain entry into the room search you and arrest you for some bullshit charge. Everyone must know there rights, but they must Excersise those rights as well, You have the right to remain Silent that should be lesson #1 for every monger and every person, why that is so difficult for people is beyond me look there telling you if you tell me something i am going to fuck you for it and people talk anyways? If you best friend said to you if you tell me your cheating on your wife I am going to tell her would you still tell him? Of course not, Guys always do as much as you can to stay under the radar avoid ever having to deal with the police, If you must or have no choice remain silent, never consent to a search or anything of that nature,
Ignore the threats that the Police make, they will always tell you they will arrest you and sometimes they will, but you have a much better chance of beating a rap if you don't help them fuck you. Always practice your story as well, know why you are driving around a hooker track at 3 AM, make it belivable and stick to it, Side Note always a bad idea to ask the cps what the fuck there doing there & calling them dirty pigs.

PsyberZombie
07-21-06, 09:14
That is not an example of cops using SWs to bait johns...

The guy was saying that the police can not use SWs as decoys.

Not to split hairs , but =

Since a 'decoy' is " a person or thing used to mislead or lure someone into a trap " , then the Hugh Grant Sting does indeed use the SW as a decoy / 'bait'

There's nothing in the definition or concept of a 'decoy' that requires the decoy to be on the user's pay·roll

Webcams
07-21-06, 13:21
Basically what your saying is that le can use anyone as a decoy, if I might add to that, LE frequently has uc rolling the same track watching for girls getting picked up and then follows the monger to wherever there going, if guys want to split **** hairs about if the girl is in on it or not is cool, but in the end what were saying is cops can follow you and the girl wether or not it's a full blown sting or not, and if they want let the girl walk free and clear and bust YOU. If the girl is working for them or not always watch your back a good routine is 2 turns stop mid block flip a u turn make a few more turns and go far away.

Marlowe
07-22-06, 01:49
Basically what your saying is that le can use anyone as a decoy, if I might add to that, LE frequently has uc rolling the same track watching for girls getting picked up and then follows the monger to wherever there going, if guys want to split **** hairs about if the girl is in on it or not is cool, but in the end what were saying is cops can follow you and the girl wether or not it's a full blown sting or not, and if they want let the girl walk free and clear and bust YOU. If the girl is working for them or not always watch your back a good routine is 2 turns stop mid block flip a u turn make a few more turns and go far away.

I saw something completely different yesterday on Pigueroa. A guy in a black Honda picked up the girl, drove about a block whereupon two uc in a silver CRV stopped them, took the girl into custody and let the guy go. I am assuming the he, too was uc.

PsyberZombie
07-22-06, 09:00
I saw something completely different yesterday on Pigueroa. A guy in a black Honda picked up the girl, drove about a block whereupon two uc in a silver CRV stopped them, took the girl into custody and let the guy go. I am assuming the he, too was uc.

Tha's one advantage we Mongers have over these girls = if they get in , you KNOW they're not LE

... but there's no way a girl can be sure a guy isn't a LEO — all those so·called "cop checks" notwithstanding

One SW did tell me once that a good tip·off to the guy being a cop is the presence in the car of a police radio or other fancy technical gear . More than one guy in the car is pretty typical of LE , too , she said

If the girl is working for them or not always watch your back a good routine is 2 turns stop mid block flip a u turn make a few more turns and go far away.

Yer talking about Counter·surveillance here , W·c

Counter·surveillance Techniques are beyond the scope of this post , but suffice it to say that it's extremely easy to 'tail' some·one , and almost impossible to tell if you're being 'tailed' , AT NIGHT

This is one of the main reasons Yours Truly almost always mongers in the day·light hours

Oh , and another reason to stick to day·light hours = at least during the day you could have a legitimate reason for being in the Area... the AutoZone doesn't sell car parts at 3 a.m. — so what's yer excuse for being in that neighborhood at that hour ??

Mandm1107
07-25-06, 01:30
This is one of the main reasons Yours Truly almost always mongers in the day·light hours

Oh , and another reason to stick to day·light hours = at least during the day you could have a legitimate reason for being in the Area... the AutoZone doesn't sell car parts at 3 a.m. — so what's yer excuse for being in that neighborhood at that hour ??

But the 24hr Home Depot always is a good excuse. (wink)

Webcams
07-25-06, 12:59
Daytime action is non existent when it's 120 out, which keeps the girls indoors and working the graveyard shift. There are countless legit reasons to be out in the wee hours, but saying your going to the 24 home depot isn't a good one, there not open 24hrs anymore at least they weren't when I went by. Practice your story always know which direction your suppose to be going, if your caught mid block somewhere know why you turned down the street.
I always need to pull over between point a & point b, to do __________ .
Stay Alert Stay safe

Webcams
09-17-06, 20:35
Don't pick up cops, that is also a sure way to get busted.

Man Of Style
09-17-06, 20:49
I Was Dropping A Buddy Off In Korea Town And I Saw 2 Real Hot Girls Last Night, Tried To Hook Up, But They Were Picked Up So Quickly.

Black/latina With Implants

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Kudlow
09-18-06, 01:43
Don't pick up cops, that is also a sure way to get busted.
Is there a 'Hot Tip' forum? Because I think this needs to go there.

RomeyClone
11-21-06, 00:25
It's a goddamn shame this thread isnt as active as it was say, 2-3 years ago. I know it's not from lack of trying on all our parts. I hit Sunset at least 3 weekends a month but to no avail. ZERO luck.

On a sidenote, driving home from a gig a few Fridays ago, it seems the TS trade is booming on SM a few blocks west of La Brea. I guess Bratton chased 'em from SM and Western over the border into WeHo.

Sunset's dead, LBB Lynwood/Compton-dead, Century-dead, PCH Long Beach-dead, Colorado Bl-not on a bet, El Monte-TS, Huntington Park-TS, Pomona-spotty.

Ironically, I havent reconned Pigueroa, 8th and Main or any of the MP's lately. Stay tuned. Will advise.

Webcams
11-21-06, 08:33
Most of the action is concentrated to the areas which have always remained active.

Figueroa Is really the only long time active track around.

Sepulveda Blvd. is spotty but has limited action.

Figueroa has the most action around, and even it is suffering from LE crack downs.

Sunset is dead and not even worth a visit, there hasn't been any action there in months. LE hasn't had girls to deal with so they apparently worked on the T/s at least moving the guys I can't say for sure but it looks like LE doesn't like dealing with the T/S so they let them be more then the girls who they would jump all over.

Speck
11-22-06, 01:37
Most of the action is concentrated to the areas which have always remained active.

Figueroa Is really the only long time active track around.

Sepulveda Blvd. is spotty but has limited action.

Figueroa has the most action around, and even it is suffering from LE crack downs.

Sunset is dead and not even worth a visit, there hasn't been any action there in months. LE hasn't had girls to deal with so they apparently worked on the T/s at least moving the guys I can't say for sure but it looks like LE doesn't like dealing with the T/S so they let them be more then the girls who they would jump all over.

This post is an exact description of the current status of sw strolls in Los Angeles. I will only add that there is very spotty action downtown and also action on Western south of the ten where there has always been action, but is a VERY dangerous area.

Benchseats Rock
11-22-06, 12:22
This post is an exact description of the current status of sw strolls in Los Angeles. I will only add that there is very spotty action downtown and also action on Western south of the ten where there has always been action, but is a VERY dangerous area.

I'm on my way out there for work in a couple of weeks, and am curious.
When you say "VERY" dangerous area, what exactly do you mean? Keep in mind I am from Baltimore. ;)

Benchseats Rock

Speck
11-22-06, 14:28
I'm on my way out there for work in a couple of weeks, and am curious.
When you say "VERY" dangerous area, what exactly do you mean? Keep in mind I am from Baltimore. ;)

Benchseats Rock

The sw's have more concern about being mugged than anything else.

If you are out walking in the area at night, it is not a matter of if you will be attacked, but rather when.

I went to pick up a girl who lived right near MLK and Western. I had to park in the fast food lot next to her apt complex. I left my car running and facing front forward. Three different cars, each with 2-3 guys in them, slowed down in front of me....basically they were staking me out to see if they could jack me. The girl finally came down and said she never ever goes out at night around there. Its only the second most dangerous area of Los Angeles(the most dangerous is 110 to LBB, Imperial to the 105.....bounty hunter crips, grape street crips, other gangs with like 1000-3000 members each.

Webcams
11-22-06, 14:38
Baltimore has bad areas, now imagine the worst parts, and then add in you don't know the area, you don't know the mannerisms, you don't know the colors the attitude, racial make-ups, some parts of LBB, Fig Compton Watts, they look pretty nice, very deceptive indeed as only a few blocks away you have a disproportionate amount of gang members and criminals.

Baltimore you know who is who most of the time going elsewhere you don't know who is who. It's easy to navigate you just need to know where to go and where not to, if you don't know the area, it is difficult.

You should have no problems while you are here, but we are just warning you to be alert, don't forget everything you learned mongering in Baltimore, it all applies here and everywhere else.

I've been to Baltimore enjoyed some crab cakes and good seafood, but I knew when I was in a bad part of town, you will know as well.

Before you visit get familiar with the streets, know which way they run and what's around use Google earth, and take general maps with you, rent a car cab's and walking won't work out here.

Good Luck Have fun and ask if you need anything.

Benchseats Rock
11-22-06, 16:51
Sound about par for the course guys, except for all of the gang shit you've got over there. I hear we're going to be getting it over here too, but the truthiness of it is that our loops are a bit more compartmentalized. Thanks for the heads up, I'll try and give y'all a shout out while I'm out west.

Benchseats Rock

Speck
11-22-06, 19:44
Sound about par for the course guys, except for all of the gang shit you've got over there. I hear we're going to be getting it over here too, but the truthiness of it is that our loops are a bit more compartmentalized. Thanks for the heads up, I'll try and give y'all a shout out while I'm out west.

Benchseats Rock

Frankly with street action what it is here in Los Angeles, you are better off reading reviews of CL girls on troo-thsayer dot com, and fork over the $.5 for 30 minutes with girls that you like and are well reviewed. Better pickings in OC CL than Los Angeles CL.

The Flatline
11-24-06, 03:57
Frankly with street action what it is here in Los Angeles, you are better off reading reviews of CL girls on troo-thsayer dot com, and fork over the $.5 for 30 minutes with girls that you like and are well reviewed. Better pickings in OC CL than Los Angeles CL.Even then, a lot of people I know that troll don't touch CL. Usually the amps get lots of action. I don't get into downtown or Fig very often so most of my experience deals with SB in the valley and surrounding areas, and it's a graveyard. What action there is gets picked up by a monger within about 8 seconds or gets harassed by the cops. I think that 90% of the traffic on SB after 11 are mongers looking to score.

Webcams
11-24-06, 19:52
Not very good selection mostly ad's or robs, some girls available, mostly just regular bs/w's who up there rate because it's cl, Still waiting for the young hot Latinas or white girls who need to make some decent money. I haven't seen them.

A lot of people post the ad's, but they have no direct experience.

The white girls that post are usually BBW, Or simply just Big Women not sure on the beautiful part.

but with cl YMMV

Benchseats Rock
11-24-06, 20:08
I've never seen the point in paying more simply because a hooker knows someone with a digital camera and an internet connection who happens to be willing to do business with her - outside of the car. Even if she has her shit enough together to have her own digicam and an internet connection, it isn't too far to fall from CL to the streetcorner and they know it. They'll advertise 150 and take 60. They may not be happy about it, but I'm not a shrink who cares about their happiness.

I never pay much more than the street rates for these girls if not actual street rates. There are actual escorts on CL also who I suppose can legitimately charge more, but that isn't the type of mongering that I happen to prefer anyways... no thrill of the hunt in pointing and clicking and dialing. To each his own, unless you're in Capistrano and you have to order in.

Benchseats Rock

The Flatline
11-25-06, 07:06
Yeah 400 bucks for an hour with some piece of ass doesn't strike me as a good deal. Some guys are suckers who will pay anything for some action. To hell with that. No piece of tail is worth 400 bucks an hour. Maybe 400 for a weekend of non-stop sex, but not for an hour.

The funny part is that if you had good game in the right bar you could get a 400 dollar woman for 20 bucks worth of drinks and game. I pay for not having to do the game and dick around with the meat market. Handle my business and get the hell on with it.

"Mother nature threw ladies a twist
When she gave us an organ that fits in our fist.
Although for pussy we always are itching,
Sometimes the hand beats the sound of their bitching"

I've never seen the point in paying more simply because a hooker knows someone with a digital camera and an internet connection who happens to be willing to do business with her - outside of the car. Even if she has her shit enough together to have her own digicam and an internet connection, it isn't too far to fall from CL to the streetcorner and they know it. They'll advertise 150 and take 60. They may not be happy about it, but I'm not a shrink who cares about their happiness.

I never pay much more than the street rates for these girls if not actual street rates. There are actual escorts on CL also who I suppose can legitimately charge more, but that isn't the type of mongering that I happen to prefer anyways... no thrill of the hunt in pointing and clicking and dialing. To each his own, unless you're in Capistrano and you have to order in.

Benchseats Rock

Webcams
11-26-06, 12:04
Yeah 400 bucks for an hour with some piece of ass doesn't strike me as a good deal. Some guys are suckers who will pay anything for some action. To hell with that. No piece of tail is worth 400 bucks an hour.

I pay for not having to do the game and dick around with the meat market. Handle my business and get the hell on with it.

Funny; I don't agree with the first part, because I have seen women who are easily worth the 400 or more way more, but I guess it all depends on how you look at 400, to some it ain't a big deal to others it's a weeks salary.

I agree with the Second part whole heartily, it is so much easier to pay for 30 minutes or an hour and not deal with the extra B.S. that goes along with spending more time, hearing all the problems dealing with the different attitudes, limiting your adventures to one girl, it is so 18th century, outdated it is funny, If all my married friends are cheating on there wives and not happy, can marriage or dating be worth the headache?

I say NO, Me & my cock are happier going from snatch to snatch and hitting the bootie calls, and keeping around the fuck buddies and doing the s/w or Strippers.

Lord Steyne
11-26-06, 15:54
You have to ask yourself, how else am I going to spend $400 that will give me as much pleasure? OK, maybe it means you'll be able to monger less frequently, but better to spend $400 and get unsurpassed service (try it sometime, you'll be amazed at what you can find for that) than to spend $150 and have to fight every inch of the way.

Remember - you can't take it with you.

The Flatline
11-27-06, 05:51
You have to ask yourself, how else am I going to spend $400 that will give me as much pleasure? OK, maybe it means you'll be able to monger less frequently, but better to spend $400 and get unsurpassed service (try it sometime, you'll be amazed at what you can find for that) than to spend $150 and have to fight every inch of the way.

Remember - you can't take it with you.I don't disparage your POV or Webcam's, but I don't really have too much trouble getting laid by LA 7 or 8's (9 is a rare event, 10 is out of my pocketbook range period for the time being) for a lot less than 400 an hour. In the end I'm a cheapskate, and will get as much hot tail for as little money and effort as possible.

For me, it's not so much an "oh my god 400 bucks is a lot of money", but more of "there's a lot of things I could do for 400 bucks that would give me pleasure that would last way way longer than an hour". That 400 could go a long way to get me south of the boarder to a party town and well down the road several days of hedonism.

In some ways I'm a cheapskate.

Billy
11-27-06, 12:12
Here is my take, for what ever it is worth. I have paid from 10 bucks to 1500 for ladies. I will tell you that the 1500 was well worth the time and money. It was awsome. I have had some of the best times for 60 to 100. I had one lady who got 300 and she was great. But then again I paid for some awful ones at all prices. Here is the deal. I rarely get "cheated" out af a good time now days, why, the internet. In the old days you paid your money, took your chances. Sometimes the magic worked and sometime it didn't. Now all you have to do is some research and you can find what you want at or near a price you are willing to pay. I rarely see the real pricey ladies anymore. I don't have to inorder to get a great time. I have found with some work, dozens of ladies in the 100 to 150 range that rock and are more woman than this old man can handle. I still love to take a flyer on occassion with some lady I now nothing about, the thrill of the hunt you know. But mostly I read various boards and review sites and pick someone who has great reviews. I know for a fact that most of the higher priced ladies deliver and I would be really happy so I wouldn't feel cheated. I know when I pick up some lady off the streets I am taking many chances, the least of which is preformance. Bottem line is you don't need to pay more than 150 for a great time. Just do a little reading. If you pick them up on the streets, you take a huge risk. Heck I still do for time to time, but not so much anymore. You guys are great resourses, as are many other places. So read, do your home work, and enjoy the wonderful times to be had out there. billy

Webcams
11-28-06, 08:17
Maybe one's view of a 8-9 are different or we are getting are action in different places, but what we all seem to agree on is, the hotter the pussy for the least amount of cash is the best deal.

What we don't agree on is where to get this.

My most expensive is Vegas by far, in LA I just haven't found high quality for 150, don't get me wrong a lot of girls ask for a lot but are they 8-9? not really. So I ask you guys Where are these high quality hook ups? C.L. is mostly s/w's or fattys or robs so Please pass on the high quality info.

Amps are gone for the most part and the more I look at reviews for escorts in la the more I am convinced not to See a particular girl.

150 seems a very fair amount for most girls So it's not a matter of paying but rather finding it.

I think we all agree getting the hottest piece of ass that performs well for the least amount of money is the best deal by far.

P.S. Still Waiting on a T.J. run.

The Flatline
11-28-06, 09:14
Maybe one's view of a 8-9 are different or we are getting are action in different places, but what we all seem to agree on is, the hotter the pussy for the least amount of cash is the best deal.

What we don't agree on is where to get this.

My most expensive is Vegas by far, in LA I just haven't found high quality for 150, don't get me wrong a lot of girls ask for a lot but are they 8-9? not really. So I ask you guys Where are these high quality hook ups? C.L. is mostly s/w's or fattys or robs so Please pass on the high quality info.

Amps are gone for the most part and the more I look at reviews for escorts in la the more I am convinced not to See a particular girl.

150 seems a very fair amount for most girls So it's not a matter of paying but rather finding it.

I think we all agree getting the hottest piece of ass that performs well for the least amount of money is the best deal by far.

P.S. Still Waiting on a T.J. run.I'm not talking about hooking up with a professional 8+. You're right, that's hard to come by. But seriously, if you have the money to drop 300+ on a working girl, you have the money to get out there and game for some high class tail, and take a gamble at keeping most of that money to boot. At that point it's a question of if you want to play the game or not. If not, and you still want some action, then take the sure bet. No problem there.

I'm close enough to the Oxnard area that I don't mind the AMP action. Most of the girls are 5-6 in the grand scheme of things (I have a serious case of yellow fever due to my ex, so asians get bumped up a point automatically), but I had a session with an LA 8 that blew my mind back when I started. Too bad I haven't been able to find her again.

If I find primo tail at an affordable price you can rest assured I'll share it with the folks that I've seen contribute most to the board. That kind of gold mine shouldn't be hoarded *too* much. I haven't been active on here long, but I know karma gets around sooner or later. But you're right, the CL rates are absurd. Some Bakersfield 4 wanting 3.50 for an hour of your time makes me want to laugh. You can tell they don't do much business that way because they post 18 times a night. Most of the street venues are dead outside of Fig, thanks to LE and other factors, and in general it's a poor time to be in the market.

In the end, we're paying to cut to get to the front of the line and get our action going. We pay to avoid the dates, the drinks, the banal conversation, and all the little bribes we normally pay to date a girl and get her into bed. Mostly, we pay to not have to deal with the aftermath of getting our nut off. I've found most of the time, you can cut that effort down significantly, but sometimes (hell okay a lot of the time) I don't want to even begin to bother with that. Yeah, you get what you pay for, but when you're looking to just hop and pop and get on with it, dropping multiple bills just seems like overkill. Due to the lack of talent, it's a seller's market, when it should really be a buyer's market.

My bday is coming up rapidly. I think I'll treat myself to a belated birthday present after the new year and cruise down to TJ with a few friends and party like we're emperors of Rome for a few days. Thanks for putting that thought in my head... I had contemplated it a while back but decided not to. Hope you get to go soon!

The Flatline
11-28-06, 09:21
Here is the deal. I rarely get "cheated" out af a good time now days, why, the internet. In the old days you paid your money, took your chances. Sometimes the magic worked and sometime it didn't. Now all you have to do is some research and you can find what you want at or near a price you are willing to pay. I rarely see the real pricey ladies anymore. I don't have to inorder to get a great time.Yeah, the net is what got me started over at WSG. I was fresh out of a relationship, horny as hell, depressed and didn't want to hit the meat market, and so I figured "to hell with it, I'll try an AMP." Worst case would be that I got a back rub. It kind of snowballed from there. It's not a consistent thing for me, but sometimes I want some action and I don't want to visit a bar, or I don't want to have to deal with the morning after.

The Net's a double-edged sword though. It's our greatest tool, and it's also a great tool against the girls that are working. You can see it in the paranoia on some of the forums out there, nobody's willing to go into specifics, we all reserve aspects of our identity for safety reasons, etc etc. It's sad really.

But you have a great point. Women who charge top tier rates can get reviewed by the scene now as opposed to even 5-7 years ago. Women who don't deliver on those prices don't get business. They charge as much as they can get away with, and service seems to generally be more consistent.

Webcams
11-28-06, 21:41
More women then you could imagine want to get in to the business, I would be broke by now because I would have bet so many women would have been on-line doing it, truth is a very small pool of women are freely available, most that do this don't consider themselves to be "In the Business" but they let men pay for there expenses provide them gifts and cash, in exchange for sex, that my friends is the Legal definition of Prostitution, yet they think they just have a sugar daddy.

I wish I could share with you all my newest business venture when the time is right, I guess it involves you guessed it hooking up the sugar daddy with the sweet young girls who need help working on finding a verifiable way to make sure clients are screened out, ie LE, & Weirdos.

Once I get that down, Game On.

The Flatline
11-30-06, 06:20
Bah, if a woman has ever gone down on her husband / boyfriend / date because of an expensive dinner or a fur coat, that really technically makes it prostitution too.

It reminds me of a joke:

An old very rich man walks up to the most beautiful 19 year old he's ever seen and flat out says "would you sleep with me for one million dollars?"

She looks at him for a moment and goes "Nothing after that? Just one night and sex with you and I get a million? Hell sure yes I would!"

The man then asks her "Okay, how about for 20 bucks in the back room over there?"

The girl is shocked. "I would NEVER! What kind of a woman do you think I am?"

The man smirks "Oh we already established what kind of woman you are. Now we're simply haggling over price."

More women then you could imagine want to get in to the business, I would be broke by now because I would have bet so many women would have been on-line doing it, truth is a very small pool of women are freely available, most that do this don't consider themselves to be "In the Business" but they let men pay for there expenses provide them gifts and cash, in exchange for sex, that my friends is the Legal definition of Prostitution, yet they think they just have a sugar daddy.

I wish I could share with you all my newest business venture when the time is right, I guess it involves you guessed it hooking up the sugar daddy with the sweet young girls who need help working on finding a verifiable way to make sure clients are screened out, ie LE, & Weirdos.

Once I get that down, Game On.

Simpl Eton15
05-29-08, 13:27
I don't disparage your POV or Webcam's, but I don't really have too much trouble getting laid by LA 7 or 8's (9 is a rare event, 10 is out of my pocketbook range period for the time being) for a lot less than 400 an hour. In the end I'm a cheapskate, and will get as much hot tail for as little money and effort as possible.

For me, it's not so much an "oh my god 400 bucks is a lot of money", but more of "there's a lot of things I could do for 400 bucks that would give me pleasure that would last way way longer than an hour". That 400 could go a long way to get me south of the boarder to a party town and well down the road several days of hedonism.

In some ways I'm a cheapskate.If you were a millionaire, you would'nt bother about even posting here. We all try and work within our means.

Daysnconfused
05-29-08, 21:49
If you were a millionaire, you would'nt bother about even posting here. We all try and work within our means.If you were a millionaire, you would still be here. Maybe not posting, but definitely reading other monger stories.

Remember, most millionaires do not pay for sex, they pay so that the lady leaves afterwards.

Does this make sense to you all?

Days

The Flatline
05-30-08, 15:51
If you were a millionaire, you would'nt bother about even posting here. We all try and work within our means.

That has nothing to do with what I posted. What I said was that the quality of the women we attract is related to our bank accounts, and not in a mongering fashion.

If I was a millionaire, I still wouldn't go to the Bunny Ranch and drop 5 grand on an LA 6 or 7. I could throw a 10 thousand dollar party, and end up in an 8 girl orgy for 2 days. I probably would still go to AMPs or south of the boarder, because never having to say "I'm busy" when you want to get rid of a girl is a fine thing.

Poncho
01-18-09, 02:02
Drove by in the valley and saw a B&W patrol standing in the parking lot of a motel where it's frequently used by SW and Mongers, what you guys think they're doing in there??, they just were seating inside the B&W in a very hot afternoon and I notice that the place was full w/cars, I hate to think they maybe writing mongers plates #, or maybe waiting for someone to come out to give him a hard time?

But lets be honest!!, leaving the room after w/ SW, at the same time you're face to face w the cops, you gonna need something for your stomach ulcer!

Does this hapened to anyone here before?

Despite being really old, I'm bored and plotting/planning my LA vacation this week.

I was leaving a hotel about two years ago near one of the areas of Seattle known to have working girls. The girl was walking out out first and checked out the window into the parking lot. Sheriff was parked in the corner of the lot. So we waited in the room until he left.

Thought it was smart at the time to scan the parking lot from the room before leaving. Best common sense guess. If LE stops and searches the girl and finds money that fits price for an act. Easier to make reasonable cause for an arrest. LE could also use this evidence discovery to get someone in a more talkative mode! Same logic does suggest your more likely going to get stopped when leaving a location after money has been exchanged. Makes for a better case.

StreetWise
01-22-09, 11:09
Where are the hookers in this damn town?? I strolled Sunset for hours late last night and didn't see anything. Of all the places in the world, Hollywood must have one of the highest populations of attractive women that need money. Are there WSWs to be had anymore? Or are all girls on craigslist now? I swear, I think CL is going destroy streetwalking if it hasn't already.

Luv Pussy
01-23-09, 19:08
Where are the hookers in this damn town?? I strolled Sunset for hours late last night and didn't see anything. Of all the places in the world, Hollywood must have one of the highest populations of attractive women that need money. Are there WSWs to be had anymore? Or are all girls on craigslist now? I swear, I think CL is going destroy street walking if it hasn't already.It's not CL, it's LE.

Fayettevillsex
06-18-09, 22:13
I asked the same thing in another post.

I don't know where to find the sws on Sunset Blvd. or how to know if they are legit.

Any help?

Webcams
06-21-09, 16:34

I don't know where to find the sws on Sunset Blvd. or how to know if they are legit.
Any help?R.T.F.F.

That stands for Read The Fucking Forum.

There have been many posts on the subject by myself and countless other members the information is all there if you search for it and read through the forum.

This is not something that should be taken lightly, as the results from being uninformed can be disastrous so do Yourself a favor and take some time to read through the forum.

Good Luck.

Ghost323
06-22-09, 02:54

Any help?Le is just too much right now. I drove by last night and saw 3 SW. One had some nice curves and sexy miniskirt but was gone when I went around the block for a closer look. After awhile I saw LE parked in front of the Shakeys. I took off after that since I knew they were going to chase away the few that were walking.

Larrylarge
09-14-09, 12:04
Trying to find WSW in Hollywood. Does anyone know where to look that won't turn into an immediate bust?

Hardly Seek
09-15-09, 23:13
Trying to find WSW in Hollywood. Does anyone know where to look that won't turn into an immediate bust?
read the board dude.
It's got all the info you're going to need.
Don't be so new.

Mister Balls
09-17-09, 21:09
I'm not talking about hooking up with a professional 8+. You're right, that's hard to come by. But seriously, if you have the money to drop 300+ on a working girl, you have the money to get out there and game for some high class tail, and take a gamble at keeping most of that money to boot. At that point it's a question of if you want to play the game or not. If not, and you still want some action, then take the sure bet. No problem there.

I'm close enough to the Oxnard area that I don't mind the AMP action. Most of the girls are 5-6 in the grand scheme of things (I have a serious case of yellow fever due to my ex, so asians get bumped up a point automatically), but I had a session with an LA 8 that blew my mind back when I started. Too bad I haven't been able to find her again.

If I find primo tail at an affordable price you can rest assured I'll share it with the folks that I've seen contribute most to the board. That kind of gold mine shouldn't be hoarded *too* much. I haven't been active on here long, but I know karma gets around sooner or later. But you're right, the CL rates are absurd. Some Bakersfield 4 wanting 3.50 for an hour of your time makes me want to laugh. You can tell they don't do much business that way because they post 18 times a night. Most of the street venues are dead outside of Fig, thanks to LE and other factors, and in general it's a poor time to be in the market.

In the end, we're paying to cut to get to the front of the line and get our action going. We pay to avoid the dates, the drinks, the banal conversation, and all the little bribes we normally pay to date a girl and get her into bed. Mostly, we pay to not have to deal with the aftermath of getting our nut off. I've found most of the time, you can cut that effort down significantly, but sometimes (hell okay a lot of the time) I don't want to even begin to bother with that. Yeah, you get what you pay for, but when you're looking to just hop and pop and get on with it, dropping multiple bills just seems like overkill. Due to the lack of talent, it's a seller's market, when it should really be a buyer's market.

My bday is coming up rapidly. I think I'll treat myself to a belated birthday present after the new year and cruise down to TJ with a few friends and party like we're emperors of Rome for a few days. Thanks for putting that thought in my head... I had contemplated it a while back but decided not to. Hope you get to go soon!I've been with a couple of the higher priced escorts and it's pretty interesting. On the one hand it's almost impossible to see them as they are straight pros and if you don't have references it's gonna be hard to see them. On the other hand there's no gambling. They make a good living off of what they do and they don't want to jeopardize that. So they do exactly what the say they will do. For myself. I would rather get less tail and get the higher priced ones and know exactly what I am getting. But to each his own.