PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-04, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Gnome
08-22-05, 23:38
I spent a few days in Sacramento last week, and here's what I found.
SW action on Saturday night about 9pm on Stoction BLVD was going strong around micky Ds and Florin rd. The problem was not LE so much as it was about 30 cars and trucks circling around micky ds and the dollar tree store trying to pick one of these girls up. It was a major traffic jam! I pulled into Micky ds and it took 10 minutes to get out of there, and then I was afraid one of those mongers was going to hit my car. All sw's were just average nothing over a 5 in looks. I watched from a distance for about an hour and it never let up.

I drove down to Mack rd and Elsie and over to the motel 6 on Elsie and what I found there was LE in uniform sitting in unmarked cars I've heard it's a bad neighborhood.

Sunday I went to South Seas Tanning. I've been there many times, but unless I hear of something changing I won't be back.
I ask who was working? And the mamason ask who I saw last time. I said Angie, and she said Angie is working. I ask if I could see the other girls she said ok and they came into the room and introduced themselves one at a time. Nothing to write home about, they were a 4 in looks at best. So I took Angie again. Service was lousy $40 1/2 hr to house I was out of there in 20 minutes. and $60 to Angie and I should never paid anything as it wasn't worth anything and I probably won't be back.

Gnome out and back in Nevada