PDA

View Full Version : Trenton & Camden

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

SettleDown
07-12-05, 18:28
I think with the action to be had in both Trenton and Camden, it might would be good if they both had their own little section.

Chrisser
07-21-05, 14:10
Hi Guys,

I'm from Maryland and decided to take a trip to Central NJ on 7/20. I started by going to Camden and since I didn't take any directions, I just drove around and saw mainly younger latin women around and couldn't tell if they were for the pickings. I then went up to Trenton to look around and it seemed better in Camden, so I headed back down and was on 130, so I'm thinking to stop in at the Playhouse.

I sit around for a while and get some playful times sitting at the bar,then the 2nd shift comes in and I see Luana dance (21 yrs. old and Brazillian). The dark hair doesn't hurt, I'm a sucker for that. She comes over and asked if I wanted a private dance and of course I said yes. We go in the back and she does a few dances and then on the third she gets a little frisky to the release part with her hand. The only problem is that she didn't unbutton me and it ended in my pants, I asked for a tissue and she said there wasn't any back their.

Needless to say I was satisfied, I get out of their and decide to try Camden again since it was just about dark. Well I get down the road and try to go through some of the streets and they are dark, I guess I didn't end up at the right places. Can somebody help me to get a distinct place for Latina's.

I also might try Philly sometime on the K, since I saw a message that Latina's might be had.

Thanks,

Chrisser

SettleDown
08-07-05, 22:38
Rode Trenton's loop saw some action in the southern part of trenton on broad street, like always did my ride bys checking out all the action, spotted a wsw broad st. I deceided that shee would be the one, went up the block to circle back and ran across a bsw that was far better looking than the wsw I had just passed, stopped and talked, she asked could she get in, and me likeing to give people rides told her yes, she was 24, nice body and a real cute face, a 9 if she wasn't a sw, and a 10+ for a sw, andy way she said for 1/2 & 1/2 it would be .3, and I jumped at the chance, took her to a spot, and the fun began, cbj which wasn't that great, but when I got to the other half, this girl was so tight, I could not believe it, I banged her hard and slow, and she loved every minute of it, afterwards we got dressed gave her my number and an extra .10 for being so sweet, I will be doing this number again.

Big Boob Luvr
08-08-05, 02:44
Rode Trenton's loop saw some action in the southern part of trenton on broad street, like always did my ride bys checking out all the action, spotted a wsw broad st. I deceided that shee would be the one, went up the block to circle back and ran across a bsw that was far better looking than the wsw I had just passed, stopped and talked, she asked could she get in, and me likeing to give people rides told her yes, she was 24, nice body and a real cute face, a 9 if she wasn't a sw, and a 10+ for a sw, andy way she said for 1/2 & 1/2 it would be .3, and I jumped at the chance, took her to a spot, and the fun began, cbj which wasn't that great, but when I got to the other half, this girl was so tight, I could not believe it, I banged her hard and slow, and she loved every minute of it, afterwards we got dressed gave her my number and an extra .10 for being so sweet, I will be doing this number again.Please mention the time of evening, which day it was also. I think thats more important than we realize.

My last trip to Trenton was a waste of time. I went to the streets I've seen posted on here but it was late after leaving a go-go bar. Everything was dead after 1pm on a Friday night. That caught me by surprise, but also I think it was my unfamiliarity, my bet is there are other areas that are good that were not mentioned here

Bald2323
08-08-05, 14:03
Rode Trenton's loop saw some action in the southern part of trenton on broad street, like always did my ride bys checking out all the action, spotted a wsw broad st. I deceided that shee would be the one, went up the block to circle back and ran across a bsw that was far better looking than the wsw I had just passed, stopped and talked, she asked could she get in, and me likeing to give people rides told her yes, she was 24, nice body and a real cute face, a 9 if she wasn't a sw, and a 10+ for a sw, andy way she said for 1/2 & 1/2 it would be .3, and I jumped at the chance, took her to a spot, and the fun began, cbj which wasn't that great, but when I got to the other half, this girl was so tight, I could not believe it, I banged her hard and slow, and she loved every minute of it, afterwards we got dressed gave her my number and an extra .10 for being so sweet, I will be doing this number again.Did you get a name? Where on S. Broad. Sounds like a newcomer.

SettleDown
08-09-05, 23:18
Picked her up on the corner of Broad & Beatty, inside the little Deli like store that use to be the Wawa, it was around about 1:30/2:00a.m, and she went by the name of China. It also seems as though Trenton is starting to beef up their patrols, at the corner by the supermarket where S. Clinton splits (just for heads up) their is a camera at this light, their may be others in the area. Good Hunting, have fun and be safe.

Bald2323
08-16-05, 08:03
Picked up Tara on Sunday afternoon on S. Broad St.

I've written about Tara before but it's been some time since she's worked. She proceeded to fill me in on the boyfriend that OD'd, her recent jail time and her battle with DYFS. She just went on and on. At least she was stroking me while she talked.

Tara was never super looking, but for Trenton not bad (5 of 10). However, she's let herself go to the point where I can't justify it. Still does good BBBJ and then rode me with her stated intent of "Come on baby, give it all to me". That's great, but she's got some hanging skin/flab on the belly and is really starting to show her age and drug effects.

Anyhow, Tara is still nice and a good bit brighter than any of the other SWs in Trenton in case you feel the need to discuss art or literature (to a point).

However, Cory is still my fav (when I can find her) and this new China chick sounds promissing. Haven't seen Denise recently.

Other than that I've not noticed anybody walking around to write home about (or at least write you guys).

Tennis Player
08-21-05, 17:33
See my posting in the main Central Jersey thread about an attempted robbery.

Bald2323
08-22-05, 12:24
There's a LE Nest at Division and S. Broad which has run off most of the SW and thankfully many of the dealers. Lot's on LE roaming the streets around S. Clinton, S. Broad (i.e. the stroll).

Don't where things have moved on to. Cory tells me she's avoiding S. Broad.

Tennis Player
08-22-05, 13:20
Just a warning, I heard from some of the girls that the extremely thin, blonde haired (it used to be dark) girl named Jenn who hangs out along South Clinton has hepatitis. She is definitely a heroin addict and looks it. Just looking at her you can tell she is sick. I don't think you would be tempted once you got a look up close, but just in case.

Tennis Player
08-22-05, 13:23
BJ is about 29, tall, pretty good looking I would say, slim, good body, nice face. The problem? Attitude is about a -1. She hangs out on Clinton /Hamilton usually with Jenn. Don't be tempted, it's not worth it. She's in late twenties, but looks pretty good, could pass for early 20's. About shoulder length brown hair, usually a little curly or toussled looking.

SettleDown
08-28-05, 17:54
Did Camden Wednesday nite, afterter leaving a friends house with a hard-on that you could slam a car door, and not have it close, anyway did the the routs, and saw a few girls that I would love to have banged but LE was also out, and some of the girls were with guys, and this always makes me a little unease, so I left from over from the Brd-wy area, and headed up Federal St. when I saw plenty of LE, and also girls, I circled twice, and on the 2nd circle LE was gone, and more girls were out, ran across 2 wsw one was drunk or high, so I choose her friend a wsw quite thin, and looked to be about 19, pulled in an alley and for .2 she gave me a great bbbj, and was quite good at dt, after wards I dropped her off, by the 7-11 and there they were like a heard of cattle, about 10 sw's both blk & wht, wished I would have waited a little longer, but anyway the girl I had was named Lisa, and quite plasant. Would look her up again. Even though Thursday nite was even better.

SettleDown
08-28-05, 18:03
Did Trenton Thursday early mourning, and ran across my buddy China, after weeks of looking for her, I ran across her and a wsw on Home Ave. She had a rough nite so I deceided to bring her back to my place, come to find out that her bf had just tried to cut her throat, but luckly for her the knife was dull, but when the cops found him she lied and said it wasn't him, and then the same nite, his dumb ass, alone with his 16yr old daughter were arrested for trying to rob someone, but anyway got to talking with China and seeing some of her gf, who are also sw's she told me that she would set up a few for me, she said that we could do doubles, she will do bbbjcim, but she didn't commit to swallowing, I'm thinking about making her a S.T.R, just to get at some of her gf, also this chic claims that she has no where to go, she ended up staying the nite with me, which was good for me, because for a place to rest and .2 I got all the service I could handle, plus opened the door for some upcomming action. I will keep you guys posted as soon as I return next week, because I have plans to let her hang out with me for a week, If thing goes well with her gf, and I pick up a new camera I should have some good post for you all to see and read. Be safe and have fun, and also be on the look out for the camera on the corner of S. Clinton by the Super Fresh.

Bald2323
09-02-05, 15:51
Settledown,

You're leading a charmed life with your new pal China. I still don't know who she is. Did you see her near the park on Home where Beatty crosses?

I know some of the WSW in that area are pretty rough looking. There was a small group that lived in the back of a building at the corner of Adeline and Beatty.

Hope the doubles action works out for you.

That camera at Dye and S. Clinton is a bit creepy.

Only activity I have to report is a missed date with Cory a couple of weeks ago and lots of LE on S. Broad (which in a way is good as it moderates the druge activity).

Tennis Player
09-09-05, 01:58
Met Samantha the other day. Tall, brown hair, attractive face. She used to be really slim, now the thighs are a bit larger now than a couple of years back. She was pretty coked up when I met her, but definitely a cut above what else is out there in Trenton.

Overall, I would say Trenton is pretty much a last resort. Most of the girls look old/diseased/fat/ugly when they're not trying to rob you.

Member #4074
09-14-05, 15:30
I took some pictures of Camden's Broadway Ave yesterday and today near the Port area and also a couple of WSW's near Gloucester walking their way towards Camden on Broadway also.

Fla Monger II
09-14-05, 19:31
Ho Chaser, come home!

You all are lucky to have this guy even for a few days. He might be the best poster on Jackson's USA boards.

Member #4074
09-15-05, 11:39
More Camden stroll pictures taken this morning along Broadway Avenue.

Seva Lurker
09-15-05, 14:01
Fla Monger II,

We had him in South East VA first and we would love to get him back here. He made SEVA (not me), look like a paradise being able to find a lady on an empty sidewalk.

Any area where he goes benefits from his posts and photos. We could all learn from him.

Bald2323
09-16-05, 13:13
Thanks for the Central NJ pics. None of the regular posters here have ventured into media (some of the subjects might be too scary).

Dirty BJ
09-17-05, 20:05
These pics are very sobering indeed. I usually pick up sw after a night of heavy drinking and clubbing (and not picking up any chicks of course). Its funny how ruff they look when I am sober. LOL

PS I will still happily get BJ's from them.

SettleDown
09-17-05, 22:04
Did Trenton early late Tuesday nite, the area was pretty dead, so I thought I would head down to Camden, after driving to Camden, went over to my normal spot which is Brodway, down by the Port, and other spots on that side of town, the whole area was dead with the exception of a few skanks, so I run over to the other part of town, and damn there they all were bsw, wsw, and a few lsw. It was so many I didn't know what to do, I pass the girls a few times and deceided on one of the two lsw, it was either the one with the big tits and flat ass or the one with the nice little booty and the matching tits, I chose the nice booty and matching tits. Said her name was Deloris, who to say that is true, also said she was 24, but enough about her lets get down to business, said for a jackson I could get either a bjcim or I could bang the hell out of her, well just to make a long story short I ended up with half and half for a jackson, and I gave her a nickle as a tip. She was even willing to come home with me, but she wanted to score first and that I didn't have time for, I will be looking for the other lsw in the next day or so. You got to love it, I also deceided it I let China go for a while, she somewhat out lived her useness.

Have fun guys and be safe.

ElMaster
09-18-05, 02:58
Ho Chaser,

Is that a cell phone camera or a regular digital point-and-shoot. Those are nice good pix if I may say so. Thx! I may even steal your idea and maybe take some pics of the stroll down in Trenton.

Elm

Bald2323
09-23-05, 11:16
All, over the last two days LE has made 3 arrests in a sting operation at the corner of S. Broad and Dye. BTW - there is a camera in the intersection of Dye and S. Clinton (one block away). They're using an undercover officer.

LE has been VERY heavy - a cruiser on almost every block for the last week.

I wouldn't pick up anybody you don't already know.

On the plus side - the dealers have gone away.

Link to Trenton Times article:
http://www.nj.com/news/times/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-2/1127463225178190.xml&coll=5

Tennis Player
09-23-05, 21:23
I had my wallet lifted by Christine. She's a tall, slim, not bad looking girl (used to be blonde, long hair, now has brown, shoulder length hair). Often sitting on steps near Bayard/S. Clinton.

On one hand, one could say that anyone stupid enough to have a wallet within the cabin of the car deserves to have it lifted and it is fair game. On the other hand, .... F her. Now, my wallet is in the trunk or at home, with only driver's license available and the evening min cash in "safe" places on my body (deep in tight pockets, or deep inside a sock which is hard to lift).

On the other hand, she has provided good service in the past for about .25 for BBBJCIM. But I should have been warned by all the bs she gives out ... like she says she doesn't do drugs "only occassionally weed" ... when you can tell by her breasts she's a heavy crackhead (the usual wilteed appearance). I can't remember the rest of her BS, but usually although one may think it is harmless, it is usually a warning sign.

I would steer clear.

Tennis Player
09-23-05, 21:26
This is a warning about another Jennifer - a chubbier one who can be found usually close to liberty street, variously on S. Clinton, Broad, or Genessee. She isn't bad looking in the face - not too thick, but not exactly slim.

The warning is that she gives the absolute worst BJ in existence, and attitude is pretty much on par. I think it is actually a HJ while pretending to be a BJ. Whines and complains as well. Hair color varies, may be blonde, dirty blonde, or brown, usually about shoulder length and straight.

ElMaster
09-26-05, 01:54
I drove by Trenton this past saturday around noon, didn't expect much but there was some SW activity, slim pickings to be sure, but there it was in the middle of the day.

I did see one LE cruiser around, but mostly around the corner of Hamilton and S Clinton. Nothing on S Clinton btw, lots of people out and about, but no Sws.

Broad St was another story. I am pretty sure I saw Tennis' Jennifer there, she fits the description and location, not bad looking for the area, and at least at that time of day, the best looking of the group. At first I wasn't sure she was an SW, seeing that they do not carry big purses, this one did have a relatively big shoulder bag. In any case, the girl was probably Jennifer.

There was this other black chick on Broad and close to Liberty, maybe one of you has seen her before, but my gut tells me she's a TV. She looked too feminine, I dunno, just a vibe, I may be wrong.

There was a skinny white girl and a old ass WSW hanging out with "Jennifer" down by Broad and Beatty, after a few times driving around, I lost the old WSW but the other girl stayed around, she gave me "the look" a few times, she must have thought I was teasing her or something. She was relatively tall, black curly hair, shoulder length, i'd say a 5 or 6, not bad for Trenton.

Anyways, this was just a recon trip, since I have no dough for hobbying until next week.

Elm

Bald2323
09-28-05, 12:43
Picked up Tara at Roebling and S. Broad. I know her and while perhaps not the most stunning provider on the block, does work hard for her money.

Did a new thing that Trenton mongers should be aware of. Went to Mounts Motel up on route 1 in Lawrence. Gave Tara .2 to get out and rent a room for an hour. The room was pretty basic but was clean and had adult video running on the TV. They also sell protection in the office for $1.

Had a great relaxed time. Smoked a cigar during and also got to wash up.

The motel’s run by Indians and apparently the owner is sympathetic to the hobby.

Now this is full service.

Hot To Cool
09-29-05, 03:17
I stopped by Cheeks on a weekday during dancer shift change time around 7PM. A dance named Climax couldn't climb the pole. Hopefully, she'll do better next time. A stream of 7 dancers did pull in around seven from the agency van. they were mostly Brazilians with a couple of WOC. I had a good time with one of the blond 'zilians. It cost 30 a dance and did 4 with her. There wasn't much of a tip parade. All in all, it was a very enjoyable time.

Hot To Cool

ElMaster
09-30-05, 01:04
I used to frequent a motel in the PA side, Morrisville I think, also on Rte 1, SB side, 1/4mi past the Rte 13 intersection. It's closer than the one TexasD mentions, but this one is not nearly as clean. Also run by Indians.

Can't recall the name of it though. Maybe I should go back and get that info for all of you mongers :-)

Elm

Bald2323
09-30-05, 14:20
I used to frequent a motel in the PA side, Morrisville I think, also on Rte 1, SB side, 1/4mi past the Rte 13 intersection. It's closer than the one TexasD mentions, but this one is not nearly as clean. Also run by Indians.

Can't recall the name of it though. Maybe I should go back and get that info for all of you mongers :-)

ElmThanks Elm. This is consistent with what I've heard. The place in Morrisville isn't as clean as Mounts.

On another note - more LE activity in the Trenton paper this morning. Apparently there was a brothel on Hudson St. and another one on Franklin. I never knew about either one. Good thing I guess as they both got busted last night.

SettleDown
10-01-05, 12:20
Thanks Elm. This is consistent with what I've heard. The place in Morrisville isn't as clean as Mounts.

On another note - more LE activity in the Trenton paper this morning. Apparently there was a brothel on Hudson St. and another one on Franklin. I never knew about either one. Good thing I guess as they both got busted last night.I read the same thing, but the question is why is it that no one knew about these places, It would have been nice to know about. but like you said maybe it was a good thing since they both did get busted.

Dem Gnomes
10-01-05, 18:57
Hot to Cool,

Was your visit before or after the recent bust at Cheeks? (I think the bust was Thursday, the 28th?)

Dem Curious Gnomes

Gimmesex 5
10-12-05, 19:23
I finally found her last night crossing S. Broad to the Pantry1 store. She lives/hangs in the area there.

She gave me an excellent BBBJCIMWS for a jack and I slapped her 5 more when she asked. I normally get annoyed but she does such a good job and she asked in a really cool way. I had something very annoying happen during the deed, I was just about to cum when she stopped to pull (a hair I guess) out of her mouth and that makes my pecker go down like I did cum but without actually having the orgasm. She really worked it and did actually get me off. It was almost like popping twice. That is the main reason why 5 more was not a problem at all.

If you see her (she is short, kinda plump, about 24 or so, with brown hair and some pimples, be nice, she is very very sweet.

Little Conner
10-13-05, 07:55
Liz is an excellent find. Had seen her a couple of times but haven't ben able to find her lately.

Does anyone have any info on the WSW who's been hanging out with the jeff cap on? I've see her the last few days in the mid afternoon giving the look, but haven't be able to stop for her.

Little Conner

Bald2323
10-14-05, 09:34
Liz is an excellent find. Had seen her a couple of times but haven't ben able to find her lately.

Does anyone have any info on the WSW who's been hanging out with the jeff cap on? I've see her the last few days in the mid afternoon giving the look, but haven't be able to stop for her.

Little ConnerMight be able to help but don't know what a Jeff Cap is?

Davey1965
10-14-05, 15:18
Might be able to help but don't know what a Jeff Cap is?

Think of a Stetson thats been sat on !!

Gimmesex 5
10-15-05, 12:51
I think I knmow who you mean. Is he the guy with the short dark hair (and hat) who always walks around with his supposed wife around South broad and S clinton? He is ALWAYS scamming for money, favors, etc, nice guy but what a pain in the ass. I was dumb the first time and stopped hoping his wife was working and gave him $15. Never stopped for him since even when he tries to wave me down. He says she doesn't trick, I said to myself, we shall see.

Little Conner
10-16-05, 01:28
I think I knmow who you mean. Is he the guy with the short dark hair (and hat) who always walks around with his supposed wife around South broad and S clinton? He is ALWAYS scamming for money, favors, etc, nice guy but what a pain in the ass. I was dumb the first time and stopped hoping his wife was working and gave him $15. Never stopped for him since even when he tries to wave me down. He says she doesn't trick, I said to myself, we shall see.No, have no idea who they are. Always see this girl hanging by herself, usaually on S. Broad between the Pantry and the firehouse. Have see her being picked up on S. Clinton once.

Bald2323
10-17-05, 09:26
No, have no idea who they are. Always see this girl hanging by herself, usaually on S. Broad between the Pantry and the firehouse. Have see her being picked up on S. Clinton once.One possibility is Tara.

Tara wears hats all the time. She's about 5'6" has gotten a little chunky. Long dark brown (hair). Has a tooth missing. Has a tounge ring. In her 30s.

She's been around off and on for a few years.

I'm somewhat of a regular because she gives slow deliberate service. Worked on me for 2 hours once while I drank and smoked cigars. We've gone up to Mounts Motel up on Rt. 1 and spent the afternoon.

Anyhow, she's not beautiful but can be GFE.

Gimmesex 5
10-17-05, 18:34
Found a rare one in trenton a couple of days ago...Stacey. Saw her walking on South Broad across from the firehouse. She had on tight white sweatpants with a great ass that was beautifully rounded(reminds me of Christine Kervick's in Philly). I did the U turn and picked her up. It was pouring ran so I am happy she accepted a BBBJTC. She had a pierced lip (and **** which she only told me about). We parked on a side street and despite her claim to be great (I gotta stop asking, they are always lying) she was so-so at best and only being able to feel her great ass helped me along. I ended up jacking off as she sucked and stroked my nuts....that always works. Dropped her off on Dye between South Clinton and South Broad where she quickly went into a house.

SettleDown
10-22-05, 10:09
Thinkd I seen Stacey last nite, had my son with me so didn't really have the time to stop. Those of you who do not know much about this area please be aware that on Greenwood Ave, Hamilton Ave, and Clinton Ave. there are Cameras posted on just about every red light, also due to the fact that election year is here, and also with the high gang related crime rate LE is out there on just about every corner sitting in the dark just waiting for one of us to make a mistake. Not only that but the pickings in this area has been pretty low because of this fact, so fellow if you are not from this area be careful, and maybe search elsewhere, and those who are not, and really don't know this area, you might also want to stay out for a while and find other hunting grounds, but if you like taking chances, like we all do sometime, just rember, be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

Gimmesex 5
10-25-05, 17:49
I saw her again in the pouring rain last night around 9:30 in her usual spot...walking down South Broad street. Man can she suck dick. I am going to have to jerk off before I pick her up next time so I can last more than 35 seconds! The best $20 BJ around.

SettleDown
10-27-05, 23:50
Broad St. was dead with the exception of one wsw walking with one of the homies, I was about to take part of her services until she got up close, and I saw she had a runny pointy nose, with buck teeth, so I headed over to some of Federal side streets where I meet two bsw's I was trying for one when the other told me I could have them both for a jackson, for a offer like that I couldn't say no, so to make a long story short, one blew me for a few, and the other let me ride her like a true champ, afterwards the one girl walked me back to my car, and told me that she wasn't some cheap ho, and not to think of her in that manner. Well for a jackson and a lincoln for a tip, I think I did quite well, I was also told to return which I will. Stay safe, have fun, and most of all watch your backs. Sorry, this happen Tuesday around 2 a.m.

Bald2323
11-07-05, 13:53
The Trenton Times reported another round of arrests on S. Broad St. over the weekend. Several guys and girls were picked up.

One of the girls was Lisa Marie who should have been arrested for just plain lousy service.

If business is pushed off of S. Broad, will be interested to hear where it goes.

Little Conner
11-09-05, 20:38
See the same report. It has been dead out there. Only seen one girl rocking back and forth by the pay phone near the fire house (don't know her name, but has a huge forehead) and Tara sitting on S. Broad. Other than that, nothing. I did see Elaine a couple of Saturday's ago on Hamilton Ave by the park, but nothing up there since.

Any place else I should be looking?

SettleDown
11-10-05, 18:51
Headed to Camden Tuesday nite, Trenton really seems to be dead, anyway get to Camden and do my normal tour of the city just to check out all the action, head down Broadway and see a few girls out so I then head over to Federal, and run into a girl I had about a month back, Dee. Come to find out this girl is l/s/b/I all mix, anyway she takes me to a abandon house, where another wsw was laying on the inside sleep. Well for 1/2 jackson she let me bang her, I was going to bring her home with me, but really just didn't have the time, service at best was a 5, I will hook up with her again sometime in the future, well fellows have fun, be safe, and watch your back.

Jacken
11-16-05, 15:28
Headed to Camden Tuesday nite, Trenton really seems to be dead..........

I agree that trenton is dead. I drove they typical loop 2x last night around 6 and I only saw 1 ugly BWS.

I proceded accross the river and found an RMP in morrisville. (see my post in the Philly-suburbs page).

Jacken

Jacken
12-12-05, 12:49
Last Friday night I was working late and had a chance to cruse the stroll a bit later then normal. It was 8:45 (as opposed to the normal 5-6), and a bit chilly. While the roads and side walks were fairly cleared of that morning's snow, there were 0 Sw to be seen. I looked around for about 30 min and saw nothing.

Is this typical for Trenton winters?

Also I tried calling the RMP in morrisville for a little tub and a tug, but no awnser, I drove by and there was for Rent signs in the window. I hope they didn't get shut down too. I'd be all out of AMPS/RMP with in a 30 min drive, this is getting crazy, i can't even get laid even if i am willing to pay for it....

Little Conner
12-12-05, 18:46
Last Friday night I was working late and had a chance to cruse the stroll a bit later then normal. It was 8:45 (as opposed to the normal 5-6), and a bit chilly. While the roads and side walks were fairly cleared of that morning's snow, there were 0 Sw to be seen. I looked around for about 30 min and saw nothing.

Is this typical for Trenton winters?

Also I tried calling the RMP in morrisville for a little tub and a tug, but no awnser, I drove by and there was for Rent signs in the window. I hope they didn't get shut down too. I'd be all out of AMPS/RMP with in a 30 min drive, this is getting crazy, i can't even get laid even if i am willing to pay for it.There's still a few AMP's and RMP's within 30 minutes from trenton/morrisville. PM me for info.

SettleDown
12-31-05, 14:10
Friday nite, since I had nothing else to do, deceided to cruise Trenton, before heading to either Philly or Camden, just as I expected Trenton was dead, LE is still out in full force, I actually got pulled over by a couple of police, just because, so that was my cue to get out of town, I choose Camden, boy the area was just as dead as Trenton, on difference, without LE heavy presence. I did notice a few sw's nothing worth stopping for, or hanging with the homeboys, but anyway, For those who don't know Trenton, you may want to stay out of the area, because of the crackdowns going on, and like always, be safe, have fun, and watch your back. P.S. from veiwing some of the pic's maybe I should head out to a warmer area for a while. Happy New Years----------To All!

Gimmesex 5
12-31-05, 14:46
Friday nite, since I had nothing else to do, deceided to cruise Trenton, before heading to either Philly or Camden, just as I expected Trenton was dead, LE is still out in full force, I actually got pulled over by a couple of police, just because, so that was my cue to get out of town, I choose Camden, boy the area was just as dead as Trenton, on difference, without LE heavy presence. I did notice a few sw's nothing worth stopping for, or hanging with the homeboys, but anyway, For those who don't know Trenton, you may want to stay out of the area, because of the crackdowns going on, and like always, be safe, have fun, and watch your back. P.S. from veiwing some of the pic's maybe I should head out to a warmer area for a while. Happy New Years----------To All!Hey

I have been mongering in Trenton for about 13 years now (strated off there) and live in the next town over. I agree, it is dead SW wise but I hardly ever see LE there, can go wellover 1 hour without seeing 1 police car. I don't think I have been pulled over for any reason there in several years and have cruised hours on end. I guess you have bad luck?

Jacken
02-07-06, 18:02
Guys,

The weather has been fairly good this winter, have any of out girls been on the street latley?

I know this is not the greatest post in the world but it's the first one since new years. perhaps we can get it rolling again (or do we need to wait till spring?)

Jim

Gimmesex 5
02-08-06, 20:04
Trenton is dead!

I picked up Michelle, an attractive, nice assed 20 something year old on South Broad across from the Pantry1 convenience store. i use to go with her allot a couple of years ago but she got clean and until two days ago, would wave me off and say she doesn't "do that anymore". She does now because she says she needs the money. I do believe her. She does live with the great dick sucking Liz whom she claims is in jail. Anyway, $20 later she is sucking away and she does do it ok but for some reason I can't get off with her, don't know why. Anyway, ended up jerking off while she sucked my balls real nice.

Sprat
02-09-06, 14:59
I had to go to Philly twice last week so I stopped off in Camden, last thursday 5-9pm @7-11 I met a tall brundette, nice pussy she knew my regulars, then over to morgan then met a young cute brundette hoarse voice - great bjcim & swallow
Last Tuesday stopped through town around 4-6pm it was dead except for a cute blonde over by the 7-11 early twenty's with a small brunette friend. I got the eye contact, they were on there way to party, they would back later so I left. Also the LE was very, very heavy.

Stay safe,

Sprat

Bald2323
02-09-06, 18:42
Haven't picked any one up in months.

Saw a fairly homely WSW on S. Broad seems about 40. She frantically tried to wave me down as I circled the block on Tues. night.

Saw a thin BSW on S. Clinton at Mott (again Tues. night) but couldn't be sure that it wasn't the TV that hangs out in the area (or at least used to).

Tara is still around but I think she's getting strung out of Meth and though she tells me she gets checked for HIV, I just don't know.

Philly Guy
02-12-06, 23:04
Has anyone seen Carrie Ann lately?

Jacken
03-02-06, 17:08
All,

While it may not seem like it today with this 34 degree rain and ice, but spring is going to be here soon and hopefully the return of some action in Trenton. If anyone starts to see the girls out on the street agian please let me know.

Jacken

Bald2323
03-07-06, 19:22
There's a WSW at Elm and S. Broad today (5:30pm). Decent looking body. Face looks ridden hard and put up wet. 30s. Didn't partake.

Two girls out last night. 1 BSW - didn't get a good look. 1 WSW - about 40 lbs overweight. Didn't stop.

Haven't been with any of the three.

I'm looking for something a bit prettier I guess, not that I haven't stooped pretty low in the past.

Bald2323
03-10-06, 16:52
Weather is nice out today and at least Tara is out today. She much prefers to work during daylight and you can find her sitting on a stoop on S. Broad St. She'll be wearing a hat and top with her midriff exposed.

She's a good provider (imho) as Trenton providers go.

CT Seeker
03-15-06, 12:15
so is tara good? how old? does she do it all? would love to meet her

The Sampler
03-20-06, 00:18
I know its election year for Palmer, but man is Trenton dead, I rember all the fun I use to have and all the action that use to come knocking at my door, and now nothing. I was in Trenton for the week-end, and I saw nothing, next week when I return I think I might just hit Camden. I cant wait until election is over, maybe things will pick back up, if not, well I will keep on keeping on. Fellows have fun be safe and watch your back.

Bruce52
03-20-06, 22:15
Well, it's not totally dead. Last night around 7 p.m., I picked up Patty (second time with her) on Hamilton Avenue right at the corner of the little street that runs toward the train station. She's a crack *****, but still pretty good-looking. Turned 24 on Saturday. Took her home, did the deed, returned her to Hamilton and Division, where she was going to score some crack. The drug is starting to destroy her looks, and she rushed me, which I don't like, but all in all not bad. Asked for Grant, but had no change, so ended up with a little birthday present, three jacks.

Bruce

Bruce52
03-20-06, 22:22
BJ is about 29, tall, pretty good looking I would say, slim, good body, nice face. The problem? Attitude is about a -1. She hangs out on Clinton /Hamilton usually with Jenn. Don't be tempted, it's not worth it. She's in late twenties, but looks pretty good, could pass for early 20's. About shoulder length brown hair, usually a little curly or toussled looking.Full name is Bobbi Jo. This girl is real trouble, big time. Stay far away. She hasn't been around for a while. Patty last night told me that BJ went away with some guy. BJ's cousin, Kat, is younger and even better looking, but she's been missing for quite a while, too. Somebody told me she went to prison, but who knows?

Bruce

Bald2323
03-21-06, 09:50
so is tara good? how old? does she do it all? would love to meet her
Tara is mid 30s has and has some faults.

However, her attitude is good. She will give long slow and deep mouth action. Also, she gives full service.

Reddevil
03-23-06, 19:43
Trenton will be dead for a while, First its close to election, second Trenton is in the stage of trying to get people to move to Trenton with all the new houses and things, what a joke and a waste of the tax payers money, anyway, fellows keep me posted and let me know when things start to happen in Trenton again.

CT Seeker
03-24-06, 11:53
so where and when is the best to meet her?

Tara is mid 30s has and has some faults.

However, her attitude is good. She will give long slow and deep mouth action. Also, she gives full service.

Bald2323
03-24-06, 13:02
so where and when is the best to meet her?
On S. Broad before 6pm usually around Roebling and usually sitting on a stoop on the N. side of the street.

Wears a hat. long brown hair.

She prefers not be be out at night.

Bald2323
03-24-06, 13:06
Trenton will be dead for a while, First its close to election, second Trenton is in the stage of trying to get people to move to Trenton with all the new houses and things, what a joke and a waste of the tax payers money, anyway, fellows keep me posted and let me know when things start to happen in Trenton again.

Trenton is making good progress in revitalization and it's not a wast of time or money to make our cities attractive to live in.

You're right about the effect of the elections but that's no reason to disparage a city's efforts to fix itself up.

SettleDown
04-01-06, 02:08
Deceided to head to philly after driving around for about an hour I headed across the bridge to Camden, and like always pus** everywhere, a shape an size, both bsw, and wsw. Saw a really cute bsw with a really nice booty, but she was standing with her punk pimp, so I had to pass her by, ended up with a wsw by the name of Cindy, cbj for .15 was going to do a double header but it was getting late and I was getting tired. LE presence was low, but like always fellows be safe and watch your back.

Reddevil
04-02-06, 19:49
Sorry you took what I said out of context, it was meant more on the level of instead of the cops busting our chops they should be more worried by the more serious crimes in Trenton, just Wednesday & Thursday of the past week all of the shooting that were taking place. As far as the waste of money I work in the city of Trenton, as a contractor, see what goes on when new houses are built in some of these neighborhoods, yes its a waste of money, but not in the sense in which you took it. But lets keep the form about more important stuff (women), maybe we can get together and buy each other a round or two of them. Well like always fellows be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

Bruce52
04-02-06, 21:34
Visited Trenton tonight to see who is out. Saw blonde Stephanie, about 30 pounds heavier (after 90 days in jail, she said). I passed. Just too heavy for me. Saw Nicole, obviously high, looking very bad. I passed again. Contin ued to drive around for a while, got a wave from Nicole, but nobody else out. Went home. :(

Bruce

Bruce52
04-16-06, 18:01
Visited Trenton again today. Saw two girls only: Jennifer (with the deformed arm) and Kathy. I've been with both before, and Kathy is better. Passed up Jennifer, parked briefly and connected with Kathy. She agreed to come home with me for FS. Very straight-forward, no big negotiation or demand for money up front. Paid .4, then drove her back to S. Broad. Got her phone number.

Bruce

Bald2323
04-21-06, 14:54
Visited Trenton again today. Saw two girls only: Jennifer (with the deformed arm) and Kathy. I've been with both before, and Kathy is better. Passed up Jennifer, parked briefly and connected with Kathy. She agreed to come home with me for FS. Very straight-forward, no big negotiation or demand for money up front. Paid .4, then drove her back to S. Broad. Got her phone number.

Bruce

What doesn Kathy look like?

The Sampler
04-22-06, 11:08
Did Trenton Thursday nite, did the normal loops and came up short handed, deceided to call it quits but made one last past along E. State St. Where I ran across a bsw by the name of Kitta, never talked about price, but when though the whole LE process, ended up taking her back to the house, where she first did me in the kitchen, then after that we went up to the bedroom where she jumped on top, after which she blew me for like an 1/2 hr, only because I just couldn't pop any more, she would have stayed the nite but I was starting to doz off, the best part is that all she wanted was .15, I got dressed and dropped her back off on E. State and S. Walter, and gave her and extra .10 but for a few hours my total cost was .25 but it was all well worth it. Fellows be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

The Sampler
04-24-06, 04:02
Did a quick sweep of Trenton, and things seems to be a bit dead, one because the Mayor race is close, and the other is due to the crime spree thats been going on, rode down Chamber St, and they had Walnut blocked off, they also seem to have a few of the projects on lock down, well fellows be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

Spock61
04-25-06, 20:36
Hey read this article about cameras, do you think it will have an effect on picking up women. Do you think you could get caught on camera? You can always claim to be giving the gal a ride which is legal. Anyone have a take on this?

http://www.nj.com/news/times/index.ssf?/base/news-1/1145952821212110.xml&coll=5

Jacken
04-26-06, 13:45
Hey read this article about cameras, do you think it will have an effect on picking up women. Do you think you could get caught on camera? You can always claim to be giving the gal a ride which is legal. Anyone have a take on this?

http://www.nj.com/news/times/index.ssf?/base/news-1/1145952821212110.xml&coll=5

I'm not a lawer but I think that the "giving a ride" line may be able to work in court, but realize that they know dam well what your really doing.

More inportant, even if the judge buys it, my wife sure as hell won't. Be extra safe during the election season.

Jack

Sprat
05-01-06, 10:03
I never do trenton, I also work in town on and off, but don't live anywhere near it. I prefer camden or ac, now Delaware. a regular of mine needed to catch the train south, so I took her to Trenton station yesterday. in a short amount of time I saw a thin red head (shaved head), a WSW brunette who looked good from distance and still worth while up close, and a small brunette with glasses, just sitting there waiting for my regular to get her ticket. Since I had just got a BJ from my regular I didn't need to partake in the local fare. BUT the transit cops were everywhere.

Please be careful,

Sprat

Bruce52
05-01-06, 21:28
I cruised the usual streets on Sunday evening, April 30, and found nothing at all. Deader than I've ever seen. I ended up driving back home alone. I never thought about checking out the train station. Too easy to mistake a civilian for a SW, I think. But anybody who has had success there, please post!

Bruce

Bald2323
05-04-06, 23:31
I cruised the usual streets on Sunday evening, April 30, and found nothing at all. Deader than I've ever seen. I ended up driving back home alone. I never thought about checking out the train station. Too easy to mistake a civilian for a SW, I think. But anybody who has had success there, please post!

Bruce
Election Day is Tuesday.

Jacken
05-05-06, 16:16
Election Day is Tuesday.

I can't confrim this from personal experances but a few co-workers have told me with a high level of confidance that the area around the transtation is more TS/TV then women. If that's your thing, enjoy, if not you may want to check the goods before going to far (just to be sure)

GL, and I'll be back out on Wendsday (post election).

Jim

Bruce52
05-07-06, 18:53
Wow, Trenton is dead again. I spent 30 minutes or so Sunday evening cruising around all the usual areas. Nada. I even checked out the train station, following up on an earlier comment. Absolutely nothin' (say it again)! I don't know where everybody went or what they're doing for money these days. Strange!

Bruce

Sam Iam
05-07-06, 21:23
Wow, Trenton is dead again. I spent 30 minutes or so Sunday evening cruising around all the usual areas. Nada. I even checked out the train station, following up on an earlier comment. Absolutely nothin' (say it again)! I don't know where everybody went or what they're doing for money these days. Strange!

BruceAs strange as this sounds try driving over the bridge into Morrisville, I was actually approached by a gal last week near 7-11. Didn't pick her up because I had something lined up, plus I didn't think she was very hot. Then try down 13 near the 7-11 and the Ball Park. No guaranty, but I saw a few there last week. When Trenton is hot they tend filter into Bucks, atleast some of them. Good Luck!

Gimmesex 5
05-07-06, 22:12

Bruce

Hey Bruce

I just left NJ (was living in Ewing) but have been cruising there ofr about 13 or so years. anyway, have you tried South Broad Street? Overall there is WAY less action in Trenton overall but South broad has little flare ups of action. I highly recommend Elizabeth (see my earlier posts about her). She is a chunky 20-sometyhing whitegirl. She gives some of the best head I have ever been given. She was living right across from that Pantry1 conveneience store on South broad and usually walks up and down around that area. She is very nice.

Bruce52
05-08-06, 18:42
I actually parked at the Pantry 1 for 15 minutes or so and wandered all around the neighborhood. Nothin'! Not even someone undesirable!

I'm going to have to check out Morrisville some time. Never looked there -- although I have used that crummy little motel just over the bridge many, many times. I prefer to bring girls home, but sometimes they don't want to or I'm too rushed.

Bruce

Gimmesex 5
05-08-06, 23:05
I actually parked at the Pantry 1 for 15 minutes or so and wandered all around the neighborhood. Nothin'! Not even someone undesirable!

I'm going to have to check out Morrisville some time. Never looked there -- although I have used that crummy little motel just over the bridge many, many times. I prefer to bring girls home, but sometimes they don't want to or I'm too rushed.

Bruce

Only 15 minutes? That is very short amount of time. I have cruised Trenton for hours before seeing anyone. Anyway, keep trying for Elizabeth, I promise you will be very happy you did.

Bruce52
05-09-06, 17:27
I don't like to hang around there for too long, especially on foot. Usually I find someone right away, and off we go. Lately, I might as well be looking in the cemetery. Never seen anything like it. Maybe it's those dopey cameras!

Bruce

Bald2323
06-14-06, 13:19
This forum's been quiet for a while. I know it can't be that dead.

I'm afraid I don't have anything to report other than spotting a new girl blond, about 5'6" a little overweight but otherwise cute enough. She was at the interseciton of S. Broad and Dye. Not a great spot since it's in the open and there's a camera up the street on Dye.

What's happening out there?

Bruce52
06-17-06, 18:53
I cruise Trenton once a week or so. Last Saturday, I found one nice-looking but oldish blonde walking on South Broad. I parked and approached her on foot. She was on her way to buy drugs but asked me to wait for her, which I did. When she got back, she didn't have enough time to go to my place, so I told her to forget about it. I never found anybody else. Just a ghost town.

Bruce

Bruce52
07-07-06, 09:15
Success at last! Cruised Trenton about 10:00 last night. Saw a woman sitting on a wall along South Clinton, in front of Roebling Market. Parked and approached her on foot. She instantly recognized me from previous experiences in 2005 and before. I did not instantly recognize her because she looks so much better! Got off drugs, straightened her life out (to some extent, anyway). Brought her home for a nice reunion! When I drove her back, another woman was sitting in the same spot. I had never seen her before. Trenton may be coming back to life.

Bruce

Gimmesex 5
07-09-06, 22:24
Did yoy happen to get her name? Just curious

Success at last! Cruised Trenton about 10:00 last night. Saw a woman sitting on a wall along South Clinton, in front of Roebling Market. Parked and approached her on foot. She instantly recognized me from previous experiences in 2005 and before. I did not instantly recognize her because she looks so much better! Got off drugs, straightened her life out (to some extent, anyway). Brought her home for a nice reunion! When I drove her back, another woman was sitting in the same spot. I had never seen her before. Trenton may be coming back to life.

Bruce

Bruce52
07-10-06, 18:14
Yes, her real name is Gail, but she's calling herself Marie these days. The next day, I went back and found another old acquaintance, a Puerto Rican woman named Maria. On Saturday, I went back yet again and found a few women available, but nothing that interested me. Still, the Trenton scene seems to be reviving.

Bruce

Bald2323
11-06-06, 12:34
Forum's been quiet for a while.

Spotted two girls on S. Broad last night. 1 was tall and black and the other short and white. Both where about 5-6. Didn't stop as I was expected home.

Gimmesex 5
11-08-06, 18:39
I keep saying it, look for Elizabeth, awesome blowjob

Bald2323
11-14-06, 22:19
I don't remember ever seeing BJ before but picked her up at S. Broad and Chestnut. She's apparently been around for a while.

White with a nice tight little body with long brown hair. Very shaved triangle and small cups up top. Got undressed except top which she likes to hike up to just below her cups.

Took her to my place and enjoyed half and half but finished too soon. She couldn't get on top because of bad knees, instead I took her from behind with proper precautions.

Good bbbj and next time will go for a slower oral and tactile job.

A bit of a crack-head. Very jumpy.

She was conversational, pleasant and we had a nice drink together. BJ's all the way out there and just got out of jail. Has kids, lives with mom, claims that some homeless Venezualan guy she met 3 days ago is her boyfriend except that he smokes his crack too fast.

Says whe used to be a dancer at Club Risque years ago, which I can believe, but of course the years haven't been kind.

Gimmesex 5
11-15-06, 19:43
I know her. I have been with her many times. She use to be very very pretty (not hot but pretty IMHO) and as in most cases, drugs made her face get and body get weird looking.

I don't remember ever seeing BJ before but picked her up at S. Broad and Chestnut. She's apparently been around for a while.

White with a nice tight little body with long brown hair. Very shaved triangle and small cups up top. Got undressed except top which she likes to hike up to just below her cups.

Took her to my place and enjoyed half and half but finished too soon. She couldn't get on top because of bad knees, instead I took her from behind with proper precautions.

Good bbbj and next time will go for a slower oral and tactile job.

A bit of a crack-head. Very jumpy.

She was conversational, pleasant and we had a nice drink together. BJ's all the way out there and just got out of jail. Has kids, lives with mom, claims that some homeless Venezualan guy she met 3 days ago is her boyfriend except that he smokes his crack too fast.

Says whe used to be a dancer at Club Risque years ago, which I can believe, but of course the years haven't been kind.

Bruce52
11-19-06, 14:07
BJ (Bobbi Jo) is very bad news. She's dangerous, actually. I've been with her a few times but stopped after one particularly bad experience at her home. She had the same boyfriend then, too, who tried to rob me. She has a very attractive -- and younger -- cousin who is also problematic but ultimately can be quite good. But basically, BJ is a bad-news crackhead. I suggest that you stay away unless risk is a turn-on.

Bruce

SettleDown
11-29-06, 10:53
For you guys who are looking for action in Trenton, I suggest you take a ride in the Western or Northern section of Trenton, just be careful these are high crime areas, The West section hit Hermatage, Hoffman, Styversant, and West State Street, for the Northern section you can hit Brunswick Ave and the MLK (Princeton Ave.) Oh there is also action over on Chamber St in the area of E. State and Greenwood Ave. These are mostly bsw and like I said some of the areas are pretty bad, so no matter what keep that extra guard up,well like always have fun, be safe, and watch your back. These are black neighborhoods so on the most part white guys will stick out a little unlike a white guy riding through Clinton Ave, or Broad St.

Bald2323
12-03-06, 02:27
I had some time this morning and took a drive down to Camden. Initially, I thought I'd just get my bearings and get down to business on a 2nd trip. But here I was, 11:30 in the morning on a Saturday with no fewer than 8 SWs trying to flag me down.

None of the workers were any thing great. I did see one BSW in front of the firehouse on Broadway who couldn't have been older than 14. I passed.

I wound up picking up a BSW at the little park at Ferry and Broadway. From a distance she looked OK but up close a bit rough. Name was Nikki.

In any event she did an excellent piece of oral work on a grungy little back street. I've almost never done business in the car and never during daylight. Jackson took care of the job.

Next time I'll look for a no-tell.

Trav Pokerman
12-04-06, 01:19
11:30 in the morning on a Saturday with no fewer than 8 SWs trying to flag me down.Camden does not seem to ever shut down. It's the same on Sunday mornings. You would think they would be getting rest from what I can only assume are busy Saturday nights. Only in Camden do SWs mix with churchgoers. Either they don't sleep, or coordinate their schedules to ensure constant coverage. Many businesses could take a lesson from this.

SettleDown
12-07-06, 23:47
I had some time this morning and took a drive down to Camden. Initially, I thought I'd just get my bearings and get down to business on a 2nd trip. But here I was, 11:30 in the morning on a Saturday with no fewer than 8 SWs trying to flag me down.

None of the workers were any thing great. I did see one BSW in front of the firehouse on Broadway who couldn't have been older than 14. I passed.

I wound up picking up a BSW at the little park at Ferry and Broadway. From a distance she looked OK but up close a bit rough. Name was Nikki.

In any event she did an excellent piece of oral work on a grungy little back street. I've almost never done business in the car and never during daylight. Jackson took care of the job.

Next time I'll look for a no-tell. Like I have always said there is alway action in Camden, and what you forgot to mention that its also better than what you would get in Trenton.

Gypsy
12-14-06, 17:40
There were 4 SWs on Commercial Ave around the Feaster park. 3 Wsw and one HSW who I think is a he/she. They wanted 20 for BJ in the car at the neaby cemetery. That's not for me, so declined the offer

Bald2323
12-14-06, 22:47
Like I have always said there is alway action in Camden, and what you forgot to mention that its also better than what you would get in Trenton.

Maybe SettleDown - However I think back on some of the providers I've had from S. Broad St. and there have been some great experiences. Cory, Tara in her own way, Denise. Don't see any of them around anymore so the quantity is definitely lacking in Trenton.

But my one crackhead experience in Camsterdam doesn't convince me. Yet :)

Yak27
12-15-06, 09:22
There were 4 SWs on Commercial Ave around the Feaster park. 3 Wsw and one HSW who I think is a he/she. They wanted 20 for BJ in the car at the neaby cemetery. That's not for me, so declined the offer

I am from this area but have not frequented in about a year. How is the LE up there these days

SettleDown
12-20-06, 02:05
I will be posting this same post in the S. Jersey section, was out in Camden on Friday nite, or early Saturday, a location in which we have mentioned on this site many times had a large sting going on, I can only hope none of you guys were caught up in the action, the street behind the firehouse on Broadway, leading to the vacant lot had lines and lines of LE, waiting for guys to pick up girls on Broadway on in the area for business, across from the firehouse there was a white uncover cop sitting on a stoop as though he was drunk watching the car, and keeping and eye on the undercover cop working the area, I saw them arrest a bsw with a few of the homies, I will highly recommend that you guys start to circle the block front in back of all the streets at least once before taking any party goods, as sweet as they may look, they may not be good for your health, as always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.

Gypsy
12-20-06, 17:29
What time did you see them?

Between 12:15-1:30pm

Bald2323
12-20-06, 20:44
Thanks for the good eyes Settledown

Meanwhile, I decided to do a side by side comparison of Trenton vs. Camden.

This was Tues between 6 & 7

Drove down Broadway in Camden and S. Broad in Trenton looking for SWs.

The result:

Camden - 8
Trenton - 0

On the other hand, Trenton is an order of magnitude safer looking had families walking to the Sovereign Bank Arena for a show.

SettleDown
12-22-06, 22:01
what can I say I luv Camden, on the most part Camden is like the mail man rain sleet or snow you will find a girl, plus they work holidays. I know Trenton have them, but they are just so hard to find, plus Im somewhat known in the Trenton area, well fellows have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back. Merry Christmas to All!

Trav Pokerman
12-23-06, 05:46
Would any of you NJ boys want to receive rent for me to keep a second car in a garage with NJ plates? I've gotten quite paranoid about "touring" with my PA plates, given the recent interest of LE. I suppose they've run out of drug busts & murder arrests. Oh wait. Those are still going on.

I agree with the "rain, sleet, or snow" theory. I almost drove across the bridge Friday night during the rain, figuring it would be a sure thing, but decided against it, given the recent stings.

Bruce52
12-23-06, 22:14
Had a free Saturday and wandered down to Trenton tonight. Drove around the usual haunts for a while without seeing anything. Was about to give up when I spotted Stacy on South Broad just past the library. I had seen her before, about a year ago. Nice-looking, small girl, good body, age 34. Crackhead. I brought her home for about 90 minutes of straight sex. Unfortunately, she seems to be sick: shivering and complaining about being cold. I warmed her up, but she really isn't in such good shape these days. Too bad. Was really attractive at one time and still intelligent (but not smart enough not to be a crackhead, I guess).

Bruce

Gimmesex 5
12-26-06, 18:51
I was with her, see my 10/17/06 post. She had on tight white sweats (great ass, is it still?) and a piercing somewhere on her face. Could not suck good though.

Had a free Saturday and wandered down to Trenton tonight. Drove around the usual haunts for a while without seeing anything. Was about to give up when I spotted Stacy on South Broad just past the library. I had seen her before, about a year ago. Nice-looking, small girl, good body, age 34. Crackhead. I brought her home for about 90 minutes of straight sex. Unfortunately, she seems to be sick: shivering and complaining about being cold. I warmed her up, but she really isn't in such good shape these days. Too bad. Was really attractive at one time and still intelligent (but not smart enough not to be a crackhead, I guess).

Bruce

Davey1965
12-27-06, 14:44
Would any of you NJ boys want to receive rent for me to keep a second car in a garage with NJ plates? I've gotten quite paranoid about "touring" with my PA plates, given the recent interest of LE. I suppose they've run out of drug busts & murder arrests. Oh wait. Those are still going on.

I agree with the "rain, sleet, or snow" theory. I almost drove across the bridge Friday night during the rain, figuring it would be a sure thing, but decided against it, given the recent stings.

That's funny you said that, as I have many times thought the same having NJ plates and cruising Philly. Always feel like I'm just too noticable. Would love to pick up an old (but good running) conversion van and put on Pa. plates. Not only would I blend better, but could have the Patio on Wheels..LoL !!

SettleDown
12-28-06, 19:02
Hey for you guys who are serious let me know, maybe we can work out something, but in stead of Rent, once a month you guys have to front me on my CANDY, and it has to be young and sweet, nothing big, I like my Candy in many flavors, but fresh, and legal. Like always be have fun, watch your back, but most of all be safe.

Dem Gnomes
12-29-06, 12:36
FWIW, about 10 years ago when I was working in NJ there was a co-worker who lived in Philly and took the high-speed line across every day.

He told me that he had reached a deal to rent parking from somebody who lived near the park&ride station (Woodcrest Station) on 295.

Apparently those guys are happy to lease some garage/yard/street space to people they perceive as regular visitors.

I don't know how they would react to someone who only came over once a week, though.

Rots of ruck,

Dem Helpful Gnomes

Trav Pokerman
01-02-07, 20:07
That's funny you said that, as I have many times thought the same having NJ plates and cruising Philly.Perhaps we could simply switch vehicles for a few hours. You could head into Philly with my car, and I could cruise Camden with yours.

On another note, Trenton was DEAD New Year's Night. It was only my second time there, and the first night was very rainy. It was a little misty New Year's Night, but it wasn't too bad. I saw very few PEOPLE in general, and certainly no SWs. With Philly & Camden so close to Trenton, it seems futile to support the oil companies by cruising Trenton.

SettleDown
02-11-07, 21:31
Just wondering if any of you guys had a chance to sampel the really cute blk girl who posted on CL for the Trenton and Morrisville area, she says for 150 she will do outcall and for 100 for incall for an hour, she had two different numbers, one works sometime and the other its always filled with messages, I got through one time, and have not be able to get through since. Just wanted to know, but I did pick up a wsw in Camden last week when I was passing thruough, gave a wonderful bj, said she couldn't do anal because she had some type of cancer, well anyway fellows have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.

CT Seeker
02-15-07, 15:48
Just wondering if any of you guys had a chance to sampel the really cute blk girl who posted on CL for the Trenton and Morrisville area, she says for 150 she will do outcall and for 100 for incall for an hour, she had two different numbers, one works sometime and the other its always filled with messages, I got through one time, and have not be able to get through since. Just wanted to know, but I did pick up a wsw in Camden last week when I was passing thruough, gave a wonderful bj, said she couldn't do anal because she had some type of cancer, well anyway fellows have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.I seen craigs list many times but I can find where escorts post their stuff can anyone tell me? I just see hook ups m-m w-m w-w stuff like that

Bruce52
02-22-07, 20:16
You need to look under erotic services.

Bruce

HoundGuy
03-12-07, 21:53
4:30 pm broadway from MLK to Morgan.

I lost count of the SWs at 12. I was hardly looking, and at least a dozen had given me the look, a wave or a stop, turn and smile. One pass. The nice weather is bringing them out in droves.

As for quality, there were 5 that scored an easy 7 on the sw scale (relatively clean looking, nice bod, not crazy skinny, no visible facial scabs and not accompanied by anyone shady). There were 3 that were less than a 2 (hefty, cracked out or scary looking) with the balance being 5's or so.

LE was non-existent per usual.

Had I had the time or the interest.

Gypsy
03-13-07, 16:19
After many weeks of nothing out there, with the warm weather there were a few out today. There was one seated on a bench in Feaster park, she kept looking at passing cars so I parked on side street and walked thro the park towards the bench and then walked slowly around the bench but could not get the "look" from her, she just pretended to be reading a book. Will drive thro the area again and report.

Bald2323
04-24-07, 18:13
Picked up Petunia (I think that’s her name) at Dye and S. Broad.

She’s a BSW, in her 30s, nice butt, funny eyes and seemed a bit out of it.

So what was I thinking?

First of all there were slim pickings out on a Wed. night and secondly I was horny.

She got in my car and immediately started pulling up her shirt and touching herself to show she wasn’t LE. Felt and kissed me and then off we went.

Went back to my place and got her inside, all the while she sort of danced as she walked and shook her ass.

Had a beer and sat in from of the TV for a bit. I put on some rap videos and she got up and took off her clothes and kept shaking her ass. I undressed and joined her as she rubbed it back into me.

In a way she has a bit of a body. Muscular arms, not too pudgy, mid-sized tits, albeit a bit deflated.

I sat and got her kneeling in front of me for a BBBJ. She has great technique and a pierced tongue.

After a while I took her to the bedroom and we got comfortable laying next to each other but she told me she was getting a bit too relaxed (i.e. she was going to fall asleep). So, she got back down to her BBBJ paying nice attention to my jewels. Quite frankly I was ready to blow.

So I pulled out the hat and had her put it on. She rode me CG for just a little while and I promptly lost it.

She cleaned up, went back to the TV room to retrieve clothes and I dropped her off at her house. All in all, a pleasant, if slightly incoherent evening. Asked for 50 got 60.

Petunia’s not a beauty but she is a bit of freak and I’m sure everything was on the menu. I plan to repeat.

Bald2323
04-24-07, 18:14
Out again last Friday night. Again, not much out there. Finally saw a very thin WSW on Beatty near S. Broad.

Circled round and picked up Tammy.

A bit older (late 30s?), tall, very thin, no tits. However, nicely dressed and coiffed hair.

So back to my place we went.

Mixed some drinks and turned on the TV. She wanted porno but I didn’t have anything handy and didn’t want the On Demand charges on my bill. So we settled for a horror flick. It’s just kinky enough that Tammy likes doing it with porn on but will settle for horror.

We both stood and started stripping down. I got naked first and pulled her body against me. It was a bit different to have a girl so thin (really bone thin). It was a nice change of pace.

Without a word she dropped down to her knees and started on BBBJ. Good technique, pierced tongue, deep throat while licking the jewels. Very nice.

A sat back down on the easy chair and she continued kneeling in front of me and every so often coming up to lick my nipples, kiss me or rub my dick against her flat chest.

I was getting worked up so thought it time for the change.

She put the hat on and wet it with her mouth. Then she turned around and lowered herself down onto me. She began working it sitting in my lap facing away from me. Tammy has a very tight, shaved pussy that I was really content to just let hold onto my member.

To vary the pace she would put her feet up on the cushion of the chair and bounce on top of me. I could only take this for a minute or so at a time.

Tammy’s pretty good with the moaning and I suspect would do a great job talking dirty if need be.

About the third time she got up to bounce on me I decided to give in. It was a nice finish.

Tammy isn’t a fashion model and is a little off but then, aren’t they all. She was together enough to give me digits. 60 for an unrushed FS evening is a good deal to me. She apparently will have limited incall ability which I’ll report on once I try it out.

Darlinho
04-27-07, 15:27
Where in South Broad Street can I find SW's? I drove down south broad to check it out (its my first time) and I passed the white horse circle and went past the clucky chicken, and drove down a couple of those streets and found nothing.

But I just went right now and its 3. 25 pm so maybe its still too early. I did see a couple of cop cars parked in front of a house. Good thing I was cruising to see if I can find some places for later.

Would appreciate some help with this

Darlinho
04-27-07, 15:29
Where in south broad street can I find SW's? I drove down south broad to check it out (its my first time) and I passed the white horse circle and went past the clucky chicken, and drove down a couple of those streets and found nothing.

But I just went right now and its 3. 25 pm so maybe its still too early. I did see a couple of cop cars parked in front of a house. Good thing I was cruising to see if I can find some places for later.

Would appreciate some help with this.

Bald2323
04-29-07, 21:15
Where in south broad street can I find SW's? I drove down south broad to check it out (its my first time) and I passed the white horse circle and went past the clucky chicken, and drove down a couple of those streets and found nothing.

Would appreciate some help with this.

You need to keep going. You're not in Trenton yet. Get past Liberty.

There's all sorts of info on location in this forum.

Darlinho
05-06-07, 13:54
Thanks for replying man I just headed down to trenton Friday. 7. 30 pm to 8. 30 pm to see if I can find something went to beatty street (someone said it on the forum) but I was dead and I came back. Dunno there might have been people but the ones I saw were sitting on the stoops. I might check out camden. The only reason I didn't want to go there is cuz I don't know my way around and don't want to get shot LOL. But if you can give me some good somewhat clean areas where I can find some I'll will go. I live near there white horse circle like close to the taco bell there. Don't like driving to late (especially in camden so any where that I might see some say aroudn 7or 8 pm).

Bruce52
05-20-07, 22:52
Drove down to Trenton this evening around 6 and instantly spotted a nice-looking white woman obviously working on South Clinton across from the laundromat. I turned around and picked her up. Less than 60 seconds spent on the prowl! This woman calls herself Brenda but used to be Dorothy. She's 41, in pretty good shape, small breasts, toned. I took her home for half-and-half. She asked for 40 and got it. Only problem was that she complained way too much about the long drive, about 15 minutes each way. Finally, on the way back, I told her to stop complaining, and she did. I did get her phone number.

Bruce

Bald2323
05-21-07, 08:22
Drove down to Trenton this evening around 6 and instantly spotted a nice-looking white woman obviously working on South Clinton across from the laundromat. I turned around and picked her up. Less than 60 seconds spent on the prowl! This woman calls herself Brenda but used to be Dorothy. She's 41, in pretty good shape, small breasts, toned. I took her home for half-and-half. She asked for 40 and got it. Only problem was that she complained way too much about the long drive, about 15 minutes each way. Finally, on the way back, I told her to stop complaining, and she did. I did get her phone number.

Bruce

Never seen her. In fact was driving around about 5:30 pm yesterday and didn't see her. I'll be on the lookout and will hopefully be able to add my report.

Bruce52
07-04-07, 04:50
I saw Brenda again on June 16 in the parking lot off of Dye, but she appeared to be high or drunk or something, so I passed. Couldn't forget all the complaining about how far away I live, either. Anyway, kept looking and found Connie, age 44, homeless. Thin, articulate, intelligent, apparently not a doper (but what do I know?). Took her home for a very nice experience. Felt generous and gave her $50. Saw her again the next day. Then left on a long business trip, so haven't been around until this week.

Bruce

Bruce52
07-06-07, 09:57
When I saw her on June 16, I gave Connie my phone number., She called me on the 17th, and I picked her up in Trenton. Then I went away for a couple of weeks. She called me on July 3, but I missed it. She called July 4 but I was busy. She called again on July 5 and asked me to pick her up in the same place, on South Broad, near Hudson. I drove down there at 6:00.

She was waiting but asked me to give her some money first to repay someone. OK, I was planning to pay her, anyway, and this was all right with me. She walked off, and I waited in a parking lot. I saw her returning about 3 minutes later, but a young guy on a bicycle was circling around her, screaming at her. As they approached me in my car, the guy started screaming at me to drive off, that Connie is his girlfriend and that she isn't going with me. Uh-oh, not part of my plans! I drove away, but circled back (foolishly), hoping to see her without him. Bad move.

The guy was really in a sort of frenzy, peddling wildly through the streets of Trenton, much more maneuverable than me in my car, of course, and he kept stopping in front of me and screaming wildly about leaving or that he would call his family, and they would shoot me. I wasn't really too concerned about that, but I drive through Trenton all the time and couldn't let this thug on a bike intimidate me. I parked on South Broad and got out of my car. He came up to me and made all sorts of wild threats. I calmly pulled out my cellphone, dialed 911 and asked that a police car be sent to the corner of South Broad and Dye. The guy, meanwhile, is shouting into my phone that I'm trying to pick up a prostitute. Great. Just what I need on a quiet Thursday.

The police arrive eventually, by which time both Connie and the guy have faded into the woodwork. I tell the police my story (clean version), and they advise me to just drive home. And that's what I did. On the way, I saw the guy again riding along South Broad, and he screamed at me, but I really couldn't make out what he was saying. To be continued, I suspect.

Bruce

Bruce52
07-06-07, 10:04
I'm starting to wonder why I don't check out Camden. I don't know my way around, for one thing, and it's too far away for me to bring girls home, which is my preference. But I'm starting to think that Trenton is more trouble than it's worth.

Bruce

Gypsy
07-09-07, 16:08
Three SWs out there today around Feaster Park, but by the time I found legal parking and walked back they were gone. One was seated on a park bench and the other two were on Commercial Ave.

Mreman269
07-09-07, 22:05
Three SWs out there today around Feaster Park, but by the time I found legal parking and walked back they were gone. One was seated on a park bench and the other two were on Commercial Ave.I counted four/five today near Feaster/Commercial, and picked up a number 6 redhead (Bee?). Her pussy smelled like rotten garbage, even from a few feet away in the car. I gagged, opened up the windows, and dropped her back where I found her.

Saw Barbara (7) again, a Hawaiian whose name I forget (5), and a real spaced out middle-aged bag lady with a tramp stamp (3). Also there was another woman late 40's who I've seen around several times (4).

I think the heat is bringing them out in droves. Bee told me that a lot of girls have gotten arrested lately in stings. Probably explains the shortage, but I see a lot of familiar faces just less frequently.

I don't think I'm ever going to get that smell out of my nose, though.

Jeff Dork
07-10-07, 14:55
I'm starting to wonder why I don't check out Camden. I don't know my way around, for one thing, and it's too far away for me to bring girls home, which is my preference. But I'm starting to think that Trenton is more trouble than it's worth.

BruceI think the past fifteen times I cruised Trenton I found nothing. Last night I went to Camden for the first time and to the K in the city. SOOOO many more girls available there. One run down the K and I spotted at least 15-20 girls. One run down Broad street in Camden and I spotted at least 10. The girls were soooo much better than what you find in Trenton. To be honest with you I haven't seen a good looker that wasn't used up in Trenton since the early 90's. Big difference in the girls too. Trenton, big and fat, Camden and the K, very light. Good luck. Camden is easy to find it's way around. It's one road off of the Ben Franklin Bridge. Go for it.

Jeff Dork
07-10-07, 15:17
Does anyone know of her? I used to pick her up in the early 90's and all through about 2003 or so. I haven't cruised Trenton much. She was a think Puerto Rican girl. She had (key word had) a very pretty face and really beautiful hair. She lived with the same boyfriend just off Clinton Avenue I think. She would always take me there because her bf worked all day at Toll Brothers. When she wasn't drugged up she was sweet as can be and would do basically anything at all for under 50. Just curious if she is still around. She would be around 35 now as when I first was picking her up she was about 18.

Thanks

Gypsy
07-11-07, 16:50
Mreman269,

I think i know the redhead you are talking about her name is Sandy and I posted some pictures of her some months ago. The Hawaian you talk about sounds interesting, what time did you see her. I think I have also seen Barbara

Gypsy
07-12-07, 16:01
There were 6 on the stroll this afternoon three, 3 whites and one black girl by the park and two whites on George St. But they all had different guys talking to them each time I circled around. Four of them I had never seen before. They need to be alone and in the right spot so that I can park and walk upto them.

Gimmesex 5
07-13-07, 07:11
Yes! I use to pick her up. She was short, walked real fast, dressed nice and at one time beautiful. She had kind of a monkey face and as with most girls, saw her go down in quality. She was alone most of the time and when I first use to pick her up she was near Greenwood and Monmouth side street areas. She had a great little body.

Does anyone know of her? I used to pick her up in the early 90's and all through about 2003 or so. I haven't cruised Trenton much. She was a think Puerto Rican girl. She had (key word had) a very pretty face and really beautiful hair. She lived with the same boyfriend just off Clinton Avenue I think. She would always take me there because her bf worked all day at Toll Brothers. When she wasn't drugged up she was sweet as can be and would do basically anything at all for under 50. Just curious if she is still around. She would be around 35 now as when I first was picking her up she was about 18.

Thanks

Korndoggie
07-22-07, 00:13
Most of the girls in Trenton are OK but stay away from one named Jessie. Easy to recognize. Young, brown hair cute, tatoos that say Jessie on her breast and arm.

Picked her up on Chestnut and Clinton offerd 25 agreed on 30. Gave a lousey CBJ decided to call it quits and took her back. Once back where a lot of her friends are hanging our she wants a tip. Will not get out. Starts to call friends over. I gun it, round the corner and push her out.

Like I said other girls are great. Going rate 20 to 30 for CBJ. Really like Amy and Mandy. Don't go to any places on Grant. Locals will harass you.

Gypsy
07-25-07, 12:10
Had her last week. She has an apartment (dump) on Commercial a few blocks from Feater Park, this makes it a very easy in and out. She got 40 for quick BBBJcim which was good but would not strip or let you feel her up. She promised better service next time.

Bald2323
07-27-07, 11:07
Saw my Trenton regular, Tammy, who’s now moved to Lawrenceville.

I’ve reported on Tammy before. She’s very thin (but not because of drugs), shaved, around 5’7”, brunette with hair below the shoulders. The best thing about her is a good attitude and an excellent BBBJCIM with a pierced tounge. She takes her time and is conscious of touching you lightly.

I also take advantage of FS as I like the sensation her thin bod and tight pussy. It's quite a sight with mirrors. (she's a good moaner too).

Last night I had her lay on the bed on her back with her head hanging off the edge as I stood over her. She played with herself while she worked on me. Nice.

Rates are reasonable, in fact she doesn't even ask up front.

Best to see her at a notel in the area.

Anyhow, I have digits available for senior members. Tell her TexasD sent you.

Niceguy3
07-27-07, 12:43
Saw my Trenton regular, Tammy, who’s now moved to Lawrenceville.Texas,

I am not yet a senior member but am working towards that. Is it possible she is so easy going that she might allow pics? Sounds like it from your post. Do you have a digital cam?

Be careful out there,

Nice.

Bald2323
07-27-07, 22:38
Texas,

I am not yet a senior member but am working towards that. Is it possible she is so easy going that she might allow pics? Sounds like it from your post. Do you have a digital cam?

Be careful out there,

Nice.

Pics are in the plan. She's definitely up for that and I'll try to provide next time I see her.

Gypsy
08-02-07, 15:46
Read my post #141
"She has an apartment (dump) on Commercial a few blocks from Feaster Park,"

Passed by this place a few times this week. Saw other SWs, not Barbara, walking in and out of that house and also on more than one occasion an LE cruiser parked outside and LE walking into the house. Maybe it is a crack house used by SWs and LE is watching. Be careful.

CT Boobman
08-04-07, 14:08
I hit Tex up for Tammy's digits, and had a great time the other night. Tammy is a true professional. She knows why she's there, and doesn't waste your time with the usual BS you hear.

She is really thin, but she told me her health situation is improving, and hopes to put some weight on now.

She had a great attitude, and was a lot of fun to spend time with. I took advantage of one of the local notels, and it was well worth it. I kept it covered for everything, as is my usual custom.

She's really Tex's girl, so I'll defer to his wise judgement regarding contact info.

Bald2323
08-07-07, 20:48
All,

Thanks for CT's kind words. Tammy thanks him too.

So here are some G rate pics of Tammy. May do more later.

Had another great BBBJ. Slow and intense.

Bruce52
08-08-07, 22:41
At long last, I saw Tammy tonight. It's a long and interesting story, so here goes:

I got her phone number from Tex (thanks!). Called several times and left messages. No call back. Not a good sign! Turns out that she couldn't retrieve her messages -- and still can't. That's another long story, but the bottom line is not to be insulted if she doesn't call you back. She probably doesn't know you called!

I took a vacation day today and called Tammy close to 10 a.m. No call back, of course. I was getting kind of annoyed by this time but tried again at 4:45. Good luck! She answered. It turns out that she is living in Trenton now (not a good idea!) and asked me to pick her up there at 6:00, which I agreed to do.

I arrived at the rendezvous point at 5:50 and waited. At 5:56, Tammy called to say that she would be there in 10 minutes. OK. At 6:15, no Tammy, so I called her. Another 10 minutes. Lots of stuff going on. At 6:30, I gave up and drove home.

At 6:40, my phone rang. It was Tammy wondering where I was. I told her that I had gotten tired of sitting in Trenton in 90-degree heat waiting for her for 40 minutes, so I left. She was totally apologetic and asked if there was anything she could do. I suggested that she take a train to Princeton Junction, where I could pick her up. To my amazement, she agreed!!!

So, at 7:50, she rolled into Princeton Junction, called me, and I got her. We were back at my place shortly after 8:00. We spent a wonderful 90 minutes together, leaving both of us quite satisfied, both physically and financially.

I would repeat this experience in a minute. Tammy is a class act.

Bruce

Bald2323
08-09-07, 12:36
At long last, I saw Tammy tonight. It's a long and interesting story, so here goes:

I got her phone number from Tex (thanks!). Called several times and left messages. No call back. Not a good sign! Turns out that she couldn't retrieve her messages -- and still can't. That's another long story, but the bottom line is not to be insulted if she doesn't call you back. She probably doesn't know you called!

I took a vacation day today and called Tammy close to 10 a.m. No call back, of course. I was getting kind of annoyed by this time but tried again at 4:45. Good luck! She answered. It turns out that she is living in Trenton now (not a good idea!) and asked me to pick her up there at 6:00, which I agreed to do.

I arrived at the rendezvous point at 5:50 and waited. At 5:56, Tammy called to say that she would be there in 10 minutes. OK. At 6:15, no Tammy, so I called her. Another 10 minutes. Lots of stuff going on. At 6:30, I gave up and drove home.

At 6:40, my phone rang. It was Tammy wondering where I was. I told her that I had gotten tired of sitting in Trenton in 90-degree heat waiting for her for 40 minutes, so I left. She was totally apologetic and asked if there was anything she could do. I suggested that she take a train to Princeton Junction, where I could pick her up. To my amazement, she agreed!!!

So, at 7:50, she rolled into Princeton Junction, called me, and I got her. We were back at my place shortly after 8:00. We spent a wonderful 90 minutes together, leaving both of us quite satisfied, both physically and financially.

I would repeat this experience in a minute. Tammy is a class act.

Bruce

This all sounds familiar.

She manages her minutes closely in a money saving effort. However, Tammy definitely wants new clients and preferably the kind that prefer to call ahead.

I need to explain to her that a fully operational phone is simply a business expense. A monger doesn't want to be kept waiting and needs to be in communication to execute on logistics.

Glad you eventually enjoyed yourself in the end. 90 minutes huh? Time just really doesn't seem to matter to her, does it.

I had a nice evening with her earlier that is probably too strange to go in to (all good though).

TexasD

Gypsy
08-09-07, 13:47
Have the 411 for Snowflakes I think she is also called Barbra. She has a lot of marks visible on her body, claims she was helping her father clean the weeds poison Ivy in her yard. Senior members PM me.

Brandon88
08-10-07, 13:04
Tex,

Does Tammy take visitors at her place? I'm not exactly able to use my place for reasons you can probably imagine.

Bald2323
08-11-07, 10:21
Tex,

Does Tammy take visitors at her place? I'm not exactly able to use my place for reasons you can probably imagine.

I think her living arrangements are precarious.

There's a good inexpensive notel close by that she knows.

Bruce52
09-03-07, 22:54
I've seen Tammy a few times since that first visit on August 8, including tonight. She really is terrific. Tall and thin like I prefer, but also very interesting just to have a conversation with. She really needs to get out of Trenton, though. Her living arrangements are unacceptable for her and for people like me who want to meet her. And she needs to get a reliable phone. Other than that, Tammy is my first choice every time in the Trenton area.

Bruce

Bald2323
09-06-07, 20:55
Was driving down S. Broad this evening and saw Tara for the first time in well over a year.

We waved but I couldn't stop.

Anyhow, it's a sign of life in Trenton.

Previous post

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=377798&highlight=Tara#post377798

Brandon88
09-16-07, 12:49
Thanks Tex for Tammy's info. I passed the number to a good friend, who still doesn't have a computer in this day and age. He was happy to have a lead, being extremely nervous about the whole thing (a monger virgin, if you will) He tried the number from a payphone (not easy to find these days) but got a disconnect message and dismissed the idea. I saw him last week and said I'the give it a try. She picked right up and I could tell she was a sweetie. He made plans to meet her later that day, but I left the country and didn't hear how it turned out.

He has a shop near lawrenceville with an apartment upstairs. I wonder if it would be a good idea to pick her up, stop at the shop, and then drop her off. Heck, we could all make use of it.

Bald2323
09-18-07, 18:02
Had Tammy over last week for an extended session. Tried to go twice but couldn't quite make it. She wanted to stay the night (wife was out of town) but I had to be up early in the AM. I always want to kick myself when I turn down that kind of opportunity.

Tammy's thinking her body is starting to recover from the medicine she was taking, now that's she's off of it (Ovarian Cancer). She's fine and is able to keep food down for a change. She believes her boobs and butt will fill out. That would be great.

Also, she's wondering whether she can get into the Internet porn business. I don't know about that but she should certainly be in the "Craigslist" business (though I hope my rates would stay the same).

The reason I mention this here is that there is an opportunity for someone to help her with all this (also needs a new apartment) and probably work a nice arrangement for himself.

If I were single, I'd have done it by now.

Heck if I were single, I'd probably have her stop by every morning before work to give me a blow job.

Bald2323
09-18-07, 18:06
Thanks Tex for Tammy's info. I passed the number to a good friend, who still doesn't have a computer in this day and age. He was happy to have a lead, being extremely nervous about the whole thing (a monger virgin, if you will) He tried the number from a payphone (not easy to find these days) but got a disconnect message and dismissed the idea. I saw him last week and said I'the give it a try. She picked right up and I could tell she was a sweetie. He made plans to meet her later that day, but I left the country and didn't hear how it turned out.

He has a shop near lawrenceville with an apartment upstairs. I wonder if it would be a good idea to pick her up, stop at the shop, and then drop her off. Heck, we could all make use of it.

Like the idea about the shop. She could have office hours. Perhaps we could even make a party out of it. Arrange some other girls.

I've got Tammy on the look-out for threesome partners.

SettleDown
09-23-07, 20:08
Went to Camden Saturday nite, early sunday, ran across my old friend crystal, she was waving me down not knowing who I was, and me not know who she was at first it was pretty dark out, anyway she tried to lie and said she wasn't out working but was on her way home (right) anyway she gave me a really good bj, she would let me hit it, I wanted to take her on another GREEK trip she said no, then I headed over to High St. ran that from one end to the other, it was like a candy store for a kid, ho-ho's all over white, blk, latino, man you could have had your pic, the only down side it was too many of the brothers hanging out, but still, you could have had a ball.... will be going back tonight after I leave the land of brotherly love, well have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back....................

Bald2323
10-24-07, 08:35
I've noticed that the board has been deathly quiet.

Meanwhile, activity in Trenton is picking up (given that it has been non-existent for much of the year).

Girls are out on S. Broad between Dye and The Pantry and also on S. Clinton around Chestnut (sometimes).

The pickings are still slim but they're definitely out there.

Mreman269
10-24-07, 23:01
I've noticed that the board has been deathly quiet.

Meanwhile, activity in Trenton is picking up (given that it has been non-existent for much of the year).

Girls are out on S. Broad between Dye and The Pantry and also on S. Clinton around Chestnut (sometimes).

The pickings are still slim but they're definitely out there.At least in NB, there is still a lot of LE activity around. They seem to have turned up the heat since Rutgers is back in session, althought I did spot a few SW's on my last two strolls. So, maybe it will start to pick up again.

However, I definitely see the same group of undercovers cloistering together on Commercial and Remsen, especially at night. I'll have to take a stroll in your neighborhood sometime.

MM

Gypsy
10-25-07, 16:11
Yes, there is a lot of LE around the strolls in NB but there are always SWs to be found. Just this afternoon there was a LE car pulled up into Feaster Park next to the hot dog truck, but there were two girls in the park, one being Barbara who has a picture further down this thread. She told me she will be getting a cellphone soon which I will pass onto Senior Members as soon as I get it.

Mreman269
10-25-07, 20:57
Yes, there is a lot of LE around the strolls in NB but there are always SWs to be found. Just this afternoon there was a LE car pulled up into Feaster Park next to the hot dog truck, but there were two girls in the park, one being Barbara who has a picture further down this thread. She told me she will be getting a cellphone soon which I will pass onto Senior Members as soon as I get it.So you mean I actually have to get out of my car and walk through the park? They really need a drive-through window for this sort of thing.

Bald2323
11-14-07, 21:41
Picked up Ann walking on S. Broad past the Wachovia and towards Auto Zone. She's a small blonde. Older, could be 40 but decent looking 6. Thin small tits.

Went for an "in car" BBBJ.

1 Jackson + tip

Talked a bit during HJ (I was in no rush)

All in all a good option if you see her. Lives in PA but walks occasionaly in Trenton.

Also, saw one of the Trenton regulars from several years ago (don't know her name) working at S. Clinton and Chestnut.

So that's at least two girls who were out tonight. Nice night though.

Bruce52
12-01-07, 10:24
I really like Tammy but seem to have problems meeting up with her, some of which have been described below. Her phone service sucks. She used to live with a bunch of druggies (although she recently moved). The last time I saw her she was clearly using drugs herself, which is too bad. She's really a nice girl.

She calls me from time to time looking for business. I travel a lot so miss many of those calls, but I get her messages. She called me on Tuesday, November 22, and I was home. The call came at 8:03 p.m. (according to my cellphone). She asked if we could get together. I said, "Sure," but was unable to drive to Trenton to pick her up. I asked if she could take a train to Princeton Junction. She agreed (and she had done that once before, which was a great night for both of us).

About 8:50, she called and said that she was finally heading to the Trenton train station. I told her to hurry because the train was at 9:03. She said someone was driving her. OK, I expected her at Princeton Junction at 9:15 -- not too bad.

At 9:50, she called again to say that she missed the train. Duh! She said that she was in a car near Quakerbridge Mall, about 3 miles from my house. OK, so far so good. She asked me to have $20 in "gas money" for her friend. Uh, that's not OK. I never agreed to buy anyone a tank of gas. I thought Tammy was getting a ride to the train station, remember? Anyway, I told her it was getting kind of late for me. I had to go to work the next day and was already looking at getting to bed no earlier than midnight with all the delays. I pointed out to Tammy that she had called me almost 2 hours earlier and was just now getting her act together -- sort of!

She asked what I wanted her to do. I said that she was so close she might as well continue, but forget about gas money. She didn't know exactly how to get to my house. I told her to call me again when she got to Route 1 and Alexander Road (about 3 miles from where she supposedly was). She never called.

What a waste of my time!!!

Bruce

Sam Iam
12-01-07, 11:45
I really like Tammy but seem to have problems meeting up with her, some of which have been described below. Her phone service sucks. She used to live with a bunch of druggies (although she recently moved). The last time I saw her she was clearly using drugs herself, which is too bad. She's really a nice girl.

She calls me from time to time looking for business. I travel a lot so miss many of those calls, but I get her messages. She called me on Tuesday, November 22, and I was home. The call came at 8:03 p.m. (according to my cellphone). She asked if we could get together. I said, "Sure," but was unable to drive to Trenton to pick her up. I asked if she could take a train to Princeton Junction. She agreed (and she had done that once before, which was a great night for both of us).

About 8:50, she called and said that she was finally heading to the Trenton train station. I told her to hurry because the train was at 9:03. She said someone was driving her. OK, I expected her at Princeton Junction at 9:15 -- not too bad.

At 9:50, she called again to say that she missed the train. Duh! She said that she was in a car near Quakerbridge Mall, about 3 miles from my house. OK, so far so good. She asked me to have $20 in "gas money" for her friend. Uh, that's not OK. I never agreed to buy anyone a tank of gas. I thought Tammy was getting a ride to the train station, remember? Anyway, I told her it was getting kind of late for me. I had to go to work the next day and was already looking at getting to bed no earlier than midnight with all the delays. I pointed out to Tammy that she had called me almost 2 hours earlier and was just now getting her act together -- sort of!

She asked what I wanted her to do. I said that she was so close she might as well continue, but forget about gas money. She didn't know exactly how to get to my house. I told her to call me again when she got to Route 1 and Alexander Road (about 3 miles from where she supposedly was). She never called.

What a waste of my time!!!

Bruce

I don't know her but the story sounds familiar. If a girl is getting a ride from a guy and asks for money say no! You did the right thing, be careful out there.

Bald2323
12-01-07, 15:19
I don't know her but the story sounds familiar. If a girl is getting a ride from a guy and asks for money say no! You did the right thing, be careful out there.

I don't know what her deal is.

I had a date arranged with her for the 20th. I had set it up the week before. The plan was to go out in New Hope and spend the night in a B&B. We were going to out for dinner and then fuck all night and morning.

Keep in mind this would probably been my 20th date with her and I'm probably her most regulare customer. I tried calling to confirm and planned and her phone had no minutes. Boyfriend's phone (which she gives out) went to voicemail.

I went by her place and no Tammy.

Essentially she blew me off after I had made a non-refundable deposit on the reservation. So, I'm pissed. I had arranged to be out of the house overnight which took some doing.

Sadly, I'm through with Tammy. She's still a nice girl and fun to be with but is inconsiderate of my time.

Left with a night out of the house, I went to Camden for the night and picked up three different girls.

Here's the report from the South Jersey board:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=590320&postcount=664

It was fun, but I was really looking forward to the evening out and having the kind of fun you have with a regular girl, i.e. a bit more experimental and sensual.

So, now I'm in the market for a new Trenton regular.

Brandon88
12-17-07, 17:43
Tex,

I haven't logged in here in a while, and I was hoping to see the current status of Tammy. Your report is bad news. Keep us in the loop if you find another, more reliable provider.

Bald2323
12-18-07, 12:42
Tex,

I haven't logged in here in a while, and I was hoping to see the current status of Tammy. Your report is bad news. Keep us in the loop if you find another, more reliable provider.

Tammy called to apologize for missing our date. Problems with her mother's health and a whole host of other issues including, her phone. She seems to be falling on a bit harder times.

I was ticked off at the time but there's no reason to let that get in the way of my needs.

So, I called and had her over for a good 90 minutes of BBBJ and pussy pounding.

We talked for a while as she stroked my cock. Then she sucked on me for a while bringing me to the brink. We backed off and talked a bit more. She theorized that I liked sex with her because she's small and I could throw her around if I wanted to (don't know where that came from). She also professed her desire to go out with me beyond the professional relationship (don't know about that - where's the boundary). We discussed the possibility that my wife would enjoy a threesome (will never happen with Tammy but fun to talk about nonetheless)

Finally I told her no more talking and pushed her head down onto my cock so she could get it hard and start riding me. We moved it around a good bit and just generally fucked for at least 30 minutes, sometimes hard sometimes gentle.

In the end, I bent her over the bed and took her from behind.

Looks the same and still has that great long dark hair.

Good make up sex. I'll likely keep up with her.

Bald2323
01-14-08, 11:13
It’s been quiet on the board for a while here but happily activity has picked up a bit on the street

There are at least 4 girls active now on S. Broad including my old friend Tara whom I picked up a couple of evenings ago.

Just had a quick one so not too much to report about Tara. She’s got a bit of weight on her but the tits are nice and her technique is still good. Tara is an older provider and has gotten a bit rougher over the last few years. Yet, she can work her tongue on you for hours. It’s a nice experience. She’s got long brown hair and often where’s a beret.

Texas D

Mr Voyager
01-26-08, 05:14

ThanksI just joined this forum tonight, browsing the strolls I frequent.

Yes I know Puerto Rican Evelyn, very well as a matter of fact.

I met her in the Fall of 2004. I picked her up and she brought me to her house as she did with most of her clients. She did have a pretty face and a cute figure. I actually met her boyfriend, his name was Charlie.

Over the next couple of years, we would have threesomes with Charlie (who was actually into it), sometimes inviting another SW. Evelyn was the jealous type. She did not like the idea of sharing her clientel with other SW's. I was really comfortable with all the residents of the house on Grand Street. So comfortable in fact that I could just pop in whenever I felt like it.

It was a good run while it lasted until Evelyn burnt the house down (I think by falling asleep with a cigarrette in bed). Her and Charlie moved in with Charlie's daughter around the corner from the burnt house.

I have been there a couple of times, but it was well into a drug area and I did not feel too comfortable around there. During this time Charlie was getting really fed up with Evelyn's lack of motivation and often stated that he was moving to Puerto Rico with his son and did not care what would happen to Evelyn.

Since, I have lost all contact with the both of them. I have pics of Evelyn on my desktop at home. I am currently out of town in Baltimore, but will see about uploading them if allowed. I need to refer to the rules first regarding permissions.

MR VOYAGER

Mr Voyager
01-26-08, 19:22
After moving to Jersey, I began cruising Trenton. This is where I first met Evelyn as I mentioned in my first post. After losing contact with her, I began my search in Trenton for new SW'ers with no success. In my frustration from repeated unsuccessful attempts, I was ready to set off in search of new territory. My options were Camden and Philly. Camden I knew absolutely nothing about' so off to Philly I was. At least I wouldn't be going in blind after all I did drive across Front St (turns into K) commuting back and forth to work.

My last attempt in Trenton was on a Friday night after I left work in Philly. I would always bypass cruising in Philly because of unfamiliarality with the landscape. S. Broad St was inactive again that night so I built up the courage to conquer the new Philly territory. Up 295 and across the Betsy Ross Bridge I went. Not even 15 minutes on the Ave, I run into Candace, 26 (at the time), short, healthy proportioned with rather large tits. She got into the car and I suggested getting a room which she was willing only needed to stop by the street pharmacist first, which I didn't mind. In the car we begin talking and touching each other. She was a really sweet girl, just talkative especially rambling on about her sister and how she is worried about her whereabouts. We get to the room and she wastes no time disrobing and orally pleasing me. Occasionally ranting about her younger sister Beverly. Short version, we left the room to pick-up Bev which she got in contact with on her cell phone. Beverly is the physical opposite of her older sister of 14 months. She was petite, small breasts but still appealing none the less. Off to the room we go the three of us. Without even trying I had my first sisters experience. It was a crowning moment for me. I am fucking and being sucked and licked by sisters who are for the most part into it except for Candace was getting a little jealous because I was focusing more on Bev because I do have a weak spot for petite girls. That night was the last night we hooked up together. After that it was all1 on 1 1encounters. Sad to report that the good times with Candace and Beverly have come to an end for now at least.

Candace is currently locked up due to be released anyday now. You could usually run into Candace on the K. She gives a really good BJ and gives great FS. Beverly after being released from jail is again attempting a new cleaner life. Best of luck to her. As for Candace, I cannot wait for her to get back in touch with me. I am always up for the goodies she offers. She is a little strong willed, you just have to keep her grounded. All in all Candace I give a 8-9 and Beverly if she comes back to the track I give a 7-8.

Happy and safe hunting.

Mr. Voyager

Mr Voyager
01-26-08, 19:42
Like I said other girls are great. Going rate 20 to 30 for CBJ. Really like Amy and Mandy. Don't go to any places on Grant. Locals will harassKorndoggie: In reference to you mentioning Mandy, I feel the same way. I have been with Mandy twice.

The first time was great. We had a great FS time together. No rushing, she held a decent conversation and at the time a pretty good shape with a willingness to do anything. Do not run across SW'ers like her with her temperment everyday.

If you hear anything about her I would sure appreciate a post from you informing of her status. I will do the same.

Bruce52
01-27-08, 20:04
Been traveling quite a lot but had a free evening and cruised down to Trenton. Saw a number of SWers sitting on a wall near South Broad and Chestnut. One saw me looking at them and kind of waved. I turned left, and she met me in a parking lot. Name is Ann Marie, about 40, decent looking. (This might be Tex's "Ann" from a couple months ago.) Claims not to do drugs, just drinks. OK, back to my place.

Had a nice time. She is decent looking for her age and wasn't too drunk (but was a little!). Not rushed. When we finished, I jumped in the shower. She passed.

As I was heading toward the shower, I thought to myself, "Maybe I should bring my wallet with me. I don't know this girl," but I decided not to be paranoid. Well, paranoid would have been accurate! When I got out and got dressed, I could see immediately that my wallet had been removed and replaced upside down. Uh-oh. Looked inside and $200 was missing ($90 or so left behind).

I said to Ann Marie, "I know you took my money. Just give it back, and we can still be friends." She protested mightily, lowered her pants and offered to let me search her. I asked her to remove her socks. She wouldn't. I felt a lump in one, above the ankle. She immediately said, "That's enough," and pulled away. Then she went through the usual thief charade about how she would call the cops and say that I raped her, blah, blah, blah. I handed her the phone and suddenly she forgot how to use it!

It was clear enough that I wasn't getting my money back without assaulting her, and the money doesn't mean that much to me. So I opened my front door and told her to take a taxi back to Trenton. That's the last I saw of her. (This was about an hour ago.)

I'm starting to question the wisdom of bringing these girls back to my place. And I certainly should do a better job guarding my money. This was as much my fault as hers. Live and learn, I guess.

Bruce

Mr Voyager
01-27-08, 22:00
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. You must be more careful out ther, but I'm sure I don't need to remind you of that now. Like they say even regular law abiding citizens could be tempted into doing something criminal if believed to get away with it.

Next time insist she showers with you or send her on her way before cleansing yourself.

If I may show a good thing out of this, she could have gotten something out of your place worth more than $$.

Sorry again.

Bald2323
01-28-08, 16:16
(This might be Tex's "Ann" from a couple months ago.) Claims not to do drugs, just drinks. OK, back to my place.

Had a nice time. She is decent looking for her age and wasn't too drunk (but was a little!). Not rushed. When we finished, I jumped in the shower. She passed.

Bruce

The Ann I picked up was thin, small tits and dirty blonde. Said she lived in Morrisville and cleans houses during the day.

I would have liked to try FS with her but don't want to repeat Bruce's problem.

Tell it's not the same girl, though I'm worried it is.

Bruce52
01-29-08, 22:32
Sounds like the same girl. Told me she has one child, a daughter, 22. Never been married. Maybe those facts can establish if the two girls are the same.

Bruce

Mr Voyager
02-02-08, 00:40
Just got home and I did not want to put off any more time posting this pic of Evelyn. I still have to pull up the others.

This pic was taken days before the house she was staying in with her boyfriend burned down. I believe it was sometime during August 2006.

Bruce52
02-02-08, 22:01
I know that girl -- and I remember the house on Grand Street. But she called herself Carmen with me. Same girl, for sure, but a different name. I also knew her before she moved to Grand Street. She lived on the west side of Trenton. Can't recall the name of the street. Very bad neighborhood!!!

Bruce

SettleDown
02-19-08, 09:48
Was out Saturday about 1:30 was on my way to Camden, but deceided to tour Trenton before I left out just to see what was going on, went down Hermintage, and Calhoun St. and nothing was out, jump over to Princeton Ave. and a really hot bsw was standing on the corner of Princeton Ave. & Vine St. said her name was shake and bake,(what a name) anyway looks were ok, body was tight, I should have jumped on this but she was 41 a little out range, I just like my tricks a little younger, so I headed to Camden looked my buddy Crystal, ran across 2 other run down bsw who knew where she was, said they were going to get her, while I was waiting for that, ran across a 21 year old bsw on Federal for a jackson she took care of the deed, other than that Camden was quite dead, well fellows as always, have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.

Blac X Dymond
02-24-08, 02:14
Hello Jersey Hunters!

I'm on a road trip to Philly this week and I hear good things about Camden so I figured I would stop in to check out this nice city, I would like a little bit of input on where the best strips are to cruise! I've read a few post & got a good feel of where but its winter time so I don't know if things change like they do in NY!

I'm also in search of a cheap motel/hotel in the area so I can rest or have company over if needs be!

Thank you in advance for your responses!

BXD

Mr Voyager
03-13-08, 14:49
Is the non-activity on this Trenton board indicative of non-activity on the Trenton strolls?

A week and a half ago I visited Philly and Camden (Camden for the 1st time) and there was no activity. No SW'ers or LE.

I was thinking about re-visiting my first stroll in Jersey and decided to check out the forum for the latest activity, but nothing at all.

Has anyone been out recently? How are things?

Bald2323
03-14-08, 22:30
Is the non-activity on this Trenton board indicative of non-activity on the Trenton strolls?

A week and a half ago I visited Philly and Camden (Camden for the 1st time) and there was no activity. No SW'ers or LE.

I was thinking about re-visiting my first stroll in Jersey and decided to check out the forum for the latest activity, but nothing at all.

Has anyone been out recently? How are things?

You just shouldn't be too picky. They're occasionally out on S. Clinton and S. Broad. It's hit or miss though.

I've been with regulars recently though.

Bruce52
03-16-08, 20:10
There is life in Trenton, but nothing I'm interested in. Spent about an hour tonight driving around and found just two scary-looking women on South Broad near Chestnut and a totally washed-up hooker on South Clinton near Dye. Below my standards, which aren't that high -- believe me! Finally gave up and drove to a massage place in Princeton.

Bruce

Mr Voyager
03-16-08, 22:30
It's been a while since I've been on the Trenton stroll. The last 10 times or so I strolled the very areas of S. Broad from Dye past Chestnut and the same length on S. Clinton.

Out of those times I saw two SW'ers and ironically, they were together. One was an older rundown LSW and with her was an even older WSW. They looked plagued by drugs.

I am not an overly picky participant myself by any means, but I remember when there used to be somewhat of a selection.

The most active place I know of right now is on Home between Jersey and Hancock Streets, but that is a notoriously bad section. LE is constantly posted there and they have cameras on the corner of Home & Jersey.

As always, be safe.

Sitting BS
03-17-08, 16:30
Sounds like Camden might be no picnic for a while either. Then again, when is it ever?

Here you go: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hPuUOze2TJ8TrwQBFyxpd3m8QUOwD8VF9B681

Bald2323
03-25-08, 19:37
It's been a while since I've been on the Trenton stroll. The last 10 times or so I strolled the very areas of S. Broad from Dye past Chestnut and the same length on S. Clinton.

Out of those times I saw two SW'ers and ironically, they were together. One was an older rundown LSW and with her was an even older WSW. They looked plagued by drugs.

I am not an overly picky participant myself by any means, but I remember when there used to be somewhat of a selection.

The most active place I know of right now is on Home between Jersey and Hancock Streets, but that is a notoriously bad section. LE is constantly posted there and they have cameras on the corner of Home & Jersey.

As always, be safe.

Counted 4 WSW on S. Broad this evening around 6:30. All were at or above minimum standards. (one just barely)

Mr Voyager
03-28-08, 00:48
Thanks for the update Texas D.

I have always felt more comfortable trolling Trenton.

Guess it's time to check things out again.

Bald2323
03-31-08, 21:59
Tammy doesn't seem to be out on the street much. But ... BBBJ comparable with the best in Camden and Trenton.

She's still too thin but great service.

Mr Voyager
04-01-08, 10:18
Nice find TexasD.

As soon as I get back in town I will be back on the stroll.

Mr Voyager
04-02-08, 09:34
Was in Trenton this morning dropping someone off at the train station so I decided to swing through the stroll.

It was 7AM when I hit Broad St and there was nothing out and about. I wasn't really expecting to see much activity because of the time of day, but it would have been nice to be pleasantly surprised.

I will give Trenton a few more passes in the future in hopes of rekindling my interests for the town, however I'm not exactly close to Trenton. From my house Trenton is 30 minutes away while Camden is 20 minutes and Philly 30 minutes.

It may come down to efficiency of time spent strolling. How many trips am I willing to take to Trenton for a hit-or-miss chance of finding a provider compared to the obvious activity of Camden (as per this forum) or even Philly?

I have been to the Camden stroll once so far and it must have been bad timing because I saw possibly one SW. It was a Saturday night about 3 weeks ago around 8:15 PM. The up side of frequenting Camden would be the close proximity to Philly. If nothing is happening on the Camden stroll I could increase my odds by crossing the river within 10 minutes, and the same holds true in the reverse.

I'm not bashing Trenton, after all it is my first love of strolling in NJ. As I said earlier, I will give it a few more passes at more favorable hours.

Bald2323
04-06-08, 21:36
Just got home and I did not want to put off any more time posting this pic of Evelyn. I still have to pull up the others.

This pic was taken days before the house she was staying in with her boyfriend burned down. I believe it was sometime during August 2006.

Met up with Evelyn.

She's over on S. Clinton now. Has the twitch from a habit.

Good BBBJ. Her twitch made her squirm around a bit which was actually sort of sexy. Sounds like she'll be a freak in the bed.

Mr Voyager
04-08-08, 23:45
Met up with Evelyn.

She's over on S. Clinton now. Has the twitch from a habit.

Good BBBJ. Her twitch made her squirm around a bit which was actually sort of sexy. Sounds like she'll be a freak in the bed.Glad to hear of you re-acquainting with Evelyn. I remember that twitch. Yes, you are correct. After she warms up to you, she is really good in the bed.

I can remember when she won $10,000.00 from the scratch off tickets she always play. She was a magician for a few weeks because she made the money disappear almost before your eyes. If it wasn't for her SO, it would have been gone sooner than that.

Thanks for the update.

The Sampler
04-22-08, 08:41
Just when I thought it was dying up around here, bamm, did the area last nite and saw a few girls out on MKB, saw 1 bsw with a really nice ass over by the church, then went over to the western part of town and saw a few skank on w.state, and 1 or 2 or styversant. Well its not much going on, but its going. hope things get better when the weather really breaks........................

Bald2323
05-08-08, 00:42
Glad to hear of you re-acquainting with Evelyn. I remember that twitch. Yes, you are correct. After she warms up to you, she is really good in the bed.

I can remember when she won $10,000.00 from the scratch off tickets she always play. She was a magician for a few weeks because she made the money disappear almost before your eyes. If it wasn't for her SO, it would have been gone sooner than that.

Thanks for the update.

Perhaps I'm being a bit forward. But I'd like to sometime do a MMF threesome. Either with Evelyn or Tammy. Maybe a little role play (the jealous husband).

Any interest?

SettleDown
05-10-08, 20:01
Count me in Tex, its sounds like fun. Let me know, I'll see if Im in the area when you're ready. Well fellows have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.

Mr Voyager
05-17-08, 00:06
I'm always up for a little role playing. Keep me posted on how things come together.

Perhaps I'm being a bit forward. But I'd like to sometime do a MMF threesome. Either with Evelyn or Tammy. Maybe a little role play (the jealous husband).

Any interest?

Philly Slim
06-17-08, 08:42
I have driven the stoll -- S. Broad, S. Clinton, even MLK a few times over the past couple of weeks. It has been absolutley dead.

Has anyone out there had any luck. Where have all the girls gone?

Ninja1
06-17-08, 23:50
I have driven the stoll -- S. Broad, S. Clinton, even MLK a few times over the past couple of weeks. It has been absolutley dead.

Has anyone out there had any luck. Where have all the girls gone?The truth its like a desert out here.

Thankfully philly is not too far

Sam Iam
06-18-08, 23:19
The truth its like a desert out here.

Thankfully philly is not too far

Reading the Trentonian Trenton has a no Tolerance policy be very careful there.

Ninja1
06-19-08, 12:02
Reading the Trentonian Trenton has a no Tolerance policy be very careful there.I know man..with cameras, the undercoverrs, the gangbangers have almost turned this place into martial law.

Bald2323
06-23-08, 22:47
I know man..with cameras, the undercoverrs, the gangbangers have almost turned this place into martial law.Calling Trenton "Martial Law" is really off the mark.

In fact the truth is pretty much the opposite.

There was an all night arts festival last Saturday right in the heart of the stroll. Let me suggest that the presence of several thousand families at the corner of Dye, S. Clinton and S. Broad isn't exactly compatible with mongering.

That said, there has been a sweep yet one of my regulars was working Saturday afternoon on S. Broad.

Ninja1
06-24-08, 14:46
Calling Trenton "Martial Law" is really off the mark.

In fact the truth is pretty much the opposite.

There was an all night arts festival last Saturday right in the heart of the stroll. Let me suggest that the presence of several thousand families at the corner of Dye, S. Clinton and S. Broad isn't exactly compatible with mongering.

That said, there has been a sweep yet one of my regulars was working Saturday afternoon on S. Broad.1St off who are you? I am born and raise on the westside. Coolidge ave. Trenton, nj It is what is DRY IN TRENTON! Camden right now is crushing on my hometown. Just met up with a thick girl off bway got some great dome by the waterfront. And her number.

Solarius
06-29-08, 23:25
I know man..with cameras, the undercoverrs, the gangbangers have almost turned this place into martial law.You are so right, Ninaja! The MILLION security cameras in Trenton were purchased for "Homeland Scurity" purposes. That is to use in counter terrorism.

Unfortunately, the cameras have now become a pathetic tool for "Big Brother watching" with pea brain Trenton cops and Police Depatment with nothing better to do than monitoring and harassing any car that passes onm S Clinton more that 1-2 times.

All this is messed up. As such cameras should never be used to "spy" on us. This is all so un American. The cameras should role. And if there is suspicion of terrorism, then they should act on it. Otherwise, the tapes should go into a vault and only used to solve very serious crimes when needed.

Solarius
06-29-08, 23:33
She went through the usual thief charade about how she would call the cops and say that I raped her, blah, blah, blah. I handed her the phone and suddenly she forgot how to use it!Hey Bruce.

That was unfortunate. She would have never called the cops.

However, let us say she did. What are the ramifications? I know none of this is worth the trouble of $200 but only for argument sake.

1. They would NEVER believe that you raped especially after you tell them that stole $200 and they searched her and find the money.

2. They may charge you and her with prostitution. So that would be a deterrent to her unless she is an absolute nut case.

3. I think had you explained to her no. 2 above, she would have given you back the money.

Any thoughts?

Bruce52
06-30-08, 20:59
I'm essentially 100% certain that the only way I would get my money back was to beat the crap out of her -- and then I really would go to jail! It just wasn't worth it. Anyway, it was my own stupid fault. Not protecting your money from these girls is just moronic. Even the very best of them will jump at an opportunity too good to be true.

Bruce

Solarius
06-30-08, 22:55
I'm essentially 100% certain that the only way I would get my money back was to beat the crap out of her -- and then I really would go to jail! It just wasn't worth it. Anyway, it was my own stupid fault. Not protecting your money from these girls is just moronic. Even the very best of them will jump at an opportunity too good to be true.

BruceYes, it was not a good idea leaving your money in front of her when you were in the shower. Typically, you should always be aware of where her hands are and then get rid of her and later have a shower. God only knows what else she could have taken.

However, she is the one who wronged you and committed the crime here. Of course, as enticing and justified was beating the crap out of her, we unfortunately we cannot do that in a so-called society. My point was had you explained to her that when the cops come and find the money on her, the worst you would have gotten was a prostitution charge but she would have gone to jail on theft charges, she would have given you the money.

In any case, you took a "headache" free option and lost $200. No big deal. Cops, with their many groupies and little hard-ons, are never your friends. The only time they are useful is when someone attacks you first. In all other cases, they are your worst enemies.

Solarius
07-01-08, 17:54
What are your thoughts?

Blac X Dymond
07-20-08, 13:01
I'm going to be in Philly for a couple days and I have read alot of good things about Camden in the past & figured I would check it out for what its worth, so my question is; Is Camden worth the detour?

From past post some of you have mentioned certain streets & landmarks in the areas of activity, but ya'll also said its not the safest of areas, thats not a problem for me I've been to many crazy neighborhoods in the past and know to keep my eyes peeled, windows cracked, doors locked, money hidden & jewels out of sight (but why would I wear any lol)!

Is Camden's stroll the same as past reports? If any of you have any info on where to look & what to look out for let me know, I don't want to go make a wrong move.

Be safe & Happy Hunting

Mike 80
07-28-08, 03:47
Is Camden worth the detour? Is Camden's stroll the same as past reports? If any of you have any info on where to look & what to look out for let me know, I don't want to go make a wrong move. Most Camden reports and CookyJar pics are in the South Jersey thread, that's where you ought to look. The main Camden stroll is Broadway between the Bus Station and Morgan. It's usually active 24/7, SW prices are reasonable, and there are often (but not always) a few good choices available.

As you mention having heard, Camden is a dangerous place, more ghetto than Philly's K. But if you've mongered in other shaky areas, you just need to take the usual precautions. IMO it's definitely worth crossing the bridge from Philly to take a ride down Broadway.

Blac X Dymond
07-30-08, 02:11
Thanks Mike 80, I will check out the S Jersey thread for more Camden info, I will be heading to Philly for more business trips in the future so if you thin crossing the bridge is worth it, I take your word! I've done some shaky areas like Newark, Philly, Ivrvington, East NY bk, Sulphin Ave QZ, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, I keep my eyes peeled for it all, lol, can't trust no area!

Most Camden reports and CookyJar pics are in the South Jersey thread, that's where you ought to look. The main Camden stroll is Broadway between the Bus Station and Morgan. It's usually active 24/7, SW prices are reasonable, and there are often (but not always) a few good choices available.

As you mention having heard, Camden is a dangerous place, more ghetto than Philly's K. But if you've mongered in other shaky areas, you just need to take the usual precautions. IMO it's definitely worth crossing the bridge from Philly to take a ride down Broadway.

Bald2323
08-10-08, 14:39
It's been a while since I've seen Tammy as she's had phone issues. Did see her on the street a couple of weeks ago and couldn't stop.

In the meantime, I picked up Fattima. Fatty as she's called is a BSW who's got very muscular arms and legs and overall a very descent body. She doesn't have the best face and breast but she'll definitely get you off. Picked her up at 1am on S. Broad and got a BBBJ / HJ for $20.

Why do I bring this up?

Turns out Tammy and Fatty know each other. Tammy called last Thursday and we arranged a date for Friday morning. We ate out at a diner and went to the notel for 2 hours of fun. We start out the same way every time. I turn on the porno, she goes the bathroom, I light a cigar and she comes out and sucks on me while I sit in the chair watching the TV and smoking.

During the course of the date, she mentioned that she and Fatty had discussed me and were plotting to have a threesome. I knew that Tammy was bisexual but didn't think she would go for Fatty.

Tammy's not sure that Fatty didn't get locked up but nonetheless I now planning for a threeway with a skinny white girl and a thick black girl. It will no doubt be kinky.

Two things:

I can recommend Fatty for both BBBJ and FS. You'll know her by the way she sashays on the street. Also she's got a bad eye.

Tammy has put on weight (much like Dyan in Camden) and this makes her much more desirable. With a meatier ass it was a pleasure turning her over and unloading all over it. Tammy still has the most patient BBBJ in town and the prettiest hair (long straight and black).

Bruce52
08-10-08, 17:45
I also picked up Fatima, whom I had never seen before, last night (this morning, actually), around 1 a.m., on South Clinton near Hamilton. I took her home and had a decent time, but she kept dozing off on me. Eventually, she was so out of it that I let her spend the night. In the morning, she was in desperate need of heroin (as she told me herself), so I drove her back to Trenton. Decent girl, pleasant enough, but older than I generally like. She must be 40, though she claims to be 30. She also told me that she has children ages 23 and 17. If you're gonna lie about your age, be consistent! :)

Bruce

Bald2323
08-11-08, 10:27
I also picked up Fatima, whom I had never seen before, last night (this morning, actually), around 1 a.m., on South Clinton near Hamilton. I took her home and had a decent time, but she kept dozing off on me. Eventually, she was so out of it that I let her spend the night. In the morning, she was in desperate need of heroin (as she told me herself), so I drove her back to Trenton. Decent girl, pleasant enough, but older than I generally like. She must be 40, though she claims to be 30. She also told me that she has children ages 23 and 17. If you're gonna lie about your age, be consistent! :)

BruceI think one of the times I had Fatty before she sort of dozed off as well. However, it's almost par for the course. A lot of the girls get like that. I'm sure I would too if I were always strung out on something, walking around all day and staying up late.

Anarchy
08-22-08, 02:06
I have been driving Trenton for the last few nights now and I have not seen really anything. I stopped at a Jerry's Pizza and Grill (not sure of the street name, but near the prison) and saw a very decent looking girl. Ofcourse I was on foot at the time, tried to make eye contact, but no luck. Before I could jump inside my car, a guy pulls up and shouts to her. Pretty sure she was telling him where to meet up with her. I am not positive she was a SW, but if you are the dark skinned guy driving the red car, you stole my BJ!

Seriously, where can I go to find action in Trenton? For business reasons, I am near this "Jerrys Pizza" once every week. Am I close to anything? Whats a good time to hunt? I am used to the Camden/Philly scene where 8am is a good starting time, but Trenton seems much different. Please respond here or in PM's.

Thanks!

Bald2323
08-25-08, 13:53
I have been driving Trenton for the last few nights now and I have not seen really anything. I stopped at a Jerry's Pizza and Grill (not sure of the street name, but near the prison) and saw a very decent looking girl. Ofcourse I was on foot at the time, tried to make eye contact, but no luck. Before I could jump inside my car, a guy pulls up and shouts to her. Pretty sure she was telling him where to meet up with her. I am not positive she was a SW, but if you are the dark skinned guy driving the red car, you stole my BJ!

Seriously, where can I go to find action in Trenton? For business reasons, I am near this "Jerrys Pizza" once every week. Am I close to anything? Whats a good time to hunt? I am used to the Camden/Philly scene where 8am is a good starting time, but Trenton seems much different. Please respond here or in PM's.

Thanks!

There are specific directions.

Piehole
09-02-08, 10:28
I was cruising to NYC this weekend and decided I had to see what was shaking in Camden. I've picked up some real losers and some real winners. Once I found two very clean WSW and got them both for a jack each. I've also scored a few dancers who weren't making enough shakin' their asses so they decided to sell them. Since Camden isn't far from the I-95/I-295 highways, it's always good for atleast a cruise.

Saturday afternoon around 2pm, I hit Broadway coming from the south, and the first thing I see is this blond WSW. She looked alittle older but wasn't jerking and twitching like so many are so I decided I would give her a shot.

A jack for the deed and alex for the photos. She told me not to put them up on the internet. Now why would I do that?

Anyway, it was worth the fee.

Be careful,

Pie

JNimble
09-11-08, 11:25
I visit Philly from time to time and have wondered about Camden. I finally got a chance to try it out yesterday and certainly had a good time.

I've cruised many cities and all the good strolls are in sketchy areas, but I was surprised at just how rough Camden seemed to be. It seems a whole lot worse than the K in Philly just based on the condition of the streets, buildings and the characters gathered on the corners and walking around. Tons of police cars, too. I'm sure I stood out like a sore thumb, but wasn't hassled by the cops.

After the first trip up Broadway, I noticed Karen walking just south of Atlantic. She's early 20's, slim, nice body, shoulder-length brown hair with blond highlights. We went to a nice spot and she proceeded to give me a very good CBJ. Lots of slurping, ball & shaft licking, DT, the works. It went on a long time and I was enjoying it, but wasn't finishing and decided to let her take me the rest of the way uncovered, something I rarely do. She did a great job all the way to completion and swallowed the whole load with a smile for a jack with a tip. Would definitely repeat.

Jack

ElMaster
09-25-08, 10:43
I've never been to Camden and have been working in SJ for a year now so I took a trip. I don't know if my expectations were too high but the place is kind of scary.

I went up and down Broadway b/w Ferry and the bus/train station, is that the main stroll? I did see a few SWs, mostly WOC but a good number of WSWs. I didn't pick up anyone, this was a strictly recon mission :-) Besides, I am not going to take a chance until I find a good reliable short stay no-tel in the area.

There were at least 10 SWs that gave me the look, a few other good looking gals that were probably civilians but who knows?

I was there b/w 7 and 8, was I too early? Are there any other areas I should explore?

Elm

ElMaster
09-25-08, 10:50

Thanks!

In Trenton a good area is from S Clinton & Hamilton, to Dye St and then Broad to Broad and Liberty. Some of the streets off Clinton and Broad may see some action too.

However, it's been pretty dry lately, every now and then you'll find something but be careful of LE and LE undercover.

Elm

TexasMonger
09-25-08, 16:32
I've never been to Camden and have been working in SJ for a year now so I took a trip. I don't know if my expectations were too high but the place is kind of scary.

I went up and down Broadway b/w Ferry and the bus/train station, is that the main stroll? I did see a few SWs, mostly WOC but a good number of WSWs. I didn't pick up anyone, this was a strictly recon mission :-) Besides, I am not going to take a chance until I find a good reliable short stay no-tel in the area.

There were at least 10 SWs that gave me the look, a few other good looking gals that were probably civilians but who knows?

I was there b/w 7 and 8, was I too early? Are there any other areas I should explore?

Elm

ElMaster,

This is the stroll in Camden along with some of the side streets. Scary? At night it can be especially if you are new to the area, but it is fine during the day. The stroll has plenty of action so make your eye contact and set up for the pick. I normally don't pick of Broadway, I feel better doing that at one of the side streets.

For a BJ, it is better to just do it in your car. Most of the girls have picked private spots where you can do the deed with no interruptions. If you seek full service, there is one place I know of, just 5 minutes from the stroll in Gloucester on 130 just south of I-76. Budget inn ..they go by 2 hrs or daily.

Hope this helps and please report back with your hunting trip stories.

Cheers

TM

Bruce52
09-28-08, 11:09
Totally dead last night (Saturday). Nobody at all was out, except for tons of police.

Bruce

Sam Iam
09-28-08, 11:27
In Trenton there has been this zero tolerance thing then last week I read bout guys being picked up by a sting. Be Careful. Trenton is not like it used to be.

Very Dvs
09-28-08, 14:27

If you saw women by themselves, off of Broadway and Ferry in Camden, I would bet on SW.

Very Dvs
09-28-08, 14:37
Then she went through the usual thief charade about how she would call the cops and say that I raped her, blah, blah, blah. I handed her the phone and suddenly she forgot how to use it!

A buddy of mine is an ER doctor. He told me that SWs come in all of the time claiming they were raped. Usually, the reason for the visit was because they were stiffed (no pun intended) by a customer.

Moral of the story is...watch out, because these women are scandalous. They are professions con artists. Don't give them any chance to steal from you, because they will.

A little over a year ago I was staying in a hotel on business. I called an escort over for a couple hours of fun. Halfway through she wanted to use the bathroom. After she went in there I had remembered my pants with my wallet were also in the bathroom. When she came out, I went in. I frantically checked my wallet to make sure everything was there. I didn't leave any cash in it, and my credit cards were still there. I felt very relieved, until a month later I got a call from the credit card company. Someone had run up a bill for thousands of dollars worth of stereo equipment.

Very Dvs
09-28-08, 15:22
1. They would NEVER believe that you raped especially after you tell them that stole $200 and they searched her and find the money.

2. They may charge you and her with prostitution. So that would be a deterrent to her unless she is an absolute nut case.

3. I think had you explained to her no. 2 above, she would have given you back the money.

Any thoughts?

You are talking about strung out crack ****** with sheets a mile long. These women will go to the hospital and cry rape if you piss them off. I have seen it happen. Don't call their bluff unless you have nothing to lose.

Bruce52
10-16-08, 21:58
I do! Yesterday was her birthday, and I was thinking about her. Tonight I called her old number, which was still rattling around in my head. Lo and behold, the usual guy answered (it's really his phone) and promised to tell Tammy that I called. He forgot! (See, it isn't always her fault.) I called back, and then he remembered. Tammy called me right back, and we agreed to meet near her new house (still in Trenton, but not such a bad neighborhood).

I picked her up and drove back to my place. We had a truly wonderful time together, catching up on things. Tammy is in much better shape, and the drug use is over -- hopefully, forever. (She wants to live, believe it or not!) I expect to see her again. She really is one of the nicest girls I've ever been with -- and I've been with at least a thousand.

Bruce

Bald2323
10-18-08, 21:40
I do! Yesterday was her birthday, and I was thinking about her. Tonight I called her old number, which was still rattling around in my head. Lo and behold, the usual guy answered (it's really his phone) and promised to tell Tammy that I called. He forgot! (See, it isn't always her fault.) I called back, and then he remembered. Tammy called me right back, and we agreed to meet near her new house (still in Trenton, but not such a bad neighborhood).

I picked her up and drove back to my place. We had a truly wonderful time together, catching up on things. Tammy is in much better shape, and the drug use is over -- hopefully, forever. (She wants to live, believe it or not!) I expect to see her again. She really is one of the nicest girls I've ever been with -- and I've been with at least a thousand.

Bruce

I completely forgot her birthday until she mentioned it yesterday.

Been seeing her semi-regularly all along. Yep, much better shape though she's had quite a few changes of address.

Went to the notel Fri. for a couple of hours. Had the usual wonderful time.

I like to sit in one of the chairs and smoke a cigar in the nude with the porn on while she kneels on a pillow on the floor and gives BBBJ.

Had a nice marathon session after that. There's never any hurrying. Never any discussion of money. Never anything but a smile.

We're looking for new things to do together.

We had wanted to include Phatima (muscular black girl) that I've reported on before and that Tammy has known for many years. BUT, Phatty is in lock-up, quite a drama and it appears as Phatty has done a good thing for the community. She may not be back though and may be in some danger.

Tammy and I talked about travelling down to Camden together to pick a girl for a threesome. Tammy's quite bi.

BTW - Tammy says she's getting a new phone so they don't have to share.

Bald2323
10-29-08, 12:54
First a good report and now a flame.

I had arranged an overnight date with Tammy last Saturday. However, I wanted her to dress nicely and go to the beauty salon.

Now I've been seeing Tammy for a long time so, I guess I got lulled into doing something stupid. I gave her $80 to go and my an outfit and get prettied up. I was to pick her up later in the day.

Never heard from her, nor good I get her on the phone. I've called repeatedly since then trying to reach her. Just now I called from a different phone and she picked up and gave me a short story but told me she'd call back as her minutes were low.

Meanwhile she has my money.

The moral is that no matter how well you think you know one of these girls, they can't be trusted.

Donnylad
11-07-08, 12:43
This is a continuation of my reports of my long roadtrip last month. Once again, apologies for any hazy details but it has been a while. This was the only place I had previous experience of after my visit at the start of the year. That experience was mainly good. I also visited the Philly scene, which I do mention, but the appropriate details for that are in the relevant forum. I will say that I didn't end up picking any girls up from there, however.

Leaving my cousin's place in Edison, NJ as early as possible on a Sun morning, I got to the Quality Inn at Gloucester around 11am. I had taken a drive all down Broadway in the process. It was a beautiful day and I saw quite a few ladies out even then. The room cost a good $20 more than it did last time I was there but I took it. Settling in, I took off down Broadway again. I have to say that Camden is probably the only place in the developed world that I have been to where you look down the street and practically every singe female is working! As I turned the cnr onto Broadway in Gloucester, I noticed a possible WSW walking along. I dismissed it however. She was older looking and quite plump. So much that I thought she could be preggers. I made a couple of circuits and saw many girls but none that I stopped for. I think I then decided to go over to Philly for the first time.

Must've been after I returned empty handed that I saw that plump WSW standing on one of the cnrs along Broadway. I stopped just to ask if she was preggers and she said she wasn't, so I ended my interest there. I ended up stopping for one of 2 'blanca' HSW's I'd seen along there. It was towards the southern end. She wasn't a great facial looker but had shoulder long, straggly, straight bleach blonde hair and a petite, sexy body. Once she'd got in and I'd felt her reasonably shaven pussy, negotiations got underway. I'm pretty sure she straight away agreed to DATY/BBBJ/ballsucking/anal/COF/ pics for $20 + tip. You have to love Camden prices! However, on the drive back to the motel, I had visions of my 2nd experience in Springfield MA (see forum for report). She was babbling rubbish and had a nervous routine with her hands. However, she was drinking from a can so not sure if that was why. Said her name was Heidi, in her 20's (although she could easily be in her 30's). She also insisted she was not hispanic but of Danish origin. No idea what to believe. I'm sure she said she had kids too.

Back at the motel she stripped off to reveal a lovely body as advertised. She has a crescent moon tat on her belly. Her tits were a handfull with small, pink nips. Didn't bother shaving her slightly stubbly pussy, which was healthy looking and fairly chubby. Her clit was quite prominent. She also has a wreath tat on her left arm. Her ass wasn't too skinny but not too big either. Perfect for doggy. DATY was great and she genuinely came after quite a while. Her DFK was great too. Her asshole took my finger well too, which was promising. The great thing was she wasn't inhibited at all, especially with the vide footage. Her oral technique was ok when licking and sucking all around down there. I'm sure she would rim without a flinch. Only thing is she was bit too slow with it for my liking. However, her ballsucking was pretty awesome as she managed to get the whole lot in her mouth! Her blow job was steady but a little slow and surprisingly she doesn't take it deep. Anal wasn't fully successful but I don't think that was her fault. Nevertheless, doggy style straight sex was a dream and I got one of the best videoed cum shots ever. She didn't flinch at all as I straddled her face and unloaded all across it. She even encouraged me to cum on her (with a little initiation by me, though). I don't think she was a swallower though. I dropped her back off around Broadway somewhere. She did give me digits at my request, but I never testd them. I doubt they will work now, even if they ever did! Nevertheless, if anyone wants them, PM me. A weird one, but I would have repeated.

It was about 5ish and still light out. I had decided it was time to do a BSW and had noted one sitting on some steps nr the the bus stops at Morgan. I returned there and she was with a WSW. They were apprehensive before the WSW asked if I wanted her. I told her I wanted her friend. She was an unusually slim BSW and looked older and quite masculine, so I was a little worried. She had that straight afro hair that was cut quite short. I felt her surprisingly shaven pussy and negotiations began. I can't remember if she agreed to the same deal as the last one or whether she wanted $30 + tip. Either way, she happily agreed to anal, which is very unusual for a BSW in my experience. Anyway, on the short ride back, she put my mind at rest by being quite genuinely chatty. She said her name was Eva, in her early 40's with grown up kids and like most, from the area. She amused me by saying she noted I had picked up 'that crazy girl' before. It turned out she didn't know her well, but had met her and knew her strange habits. Including talking to herself!

Back at the motel she stripped to reveal a well conditioned body (she said she used to work out in her younger days and walks lots now). Her tits were similar in size to the last girl, with smallish, dark nips. She was a little apprehensive about the video but soon relaxed fine. Her pussy was average looking and she had no tats. DATY was fine and she did appear to orgasm genuinely. She was pretty great at DFK as well, again unusual for a BSW. However, her asshole seemed to be a little too tight, however. Her oral technique was better than Heidi's and she had no qualms letting her tongue run all over. She even tongued away quite happily at my asshole! I can't believe I was getting HSW/WSW service from a BSW! She was great at taking instruction too. The ball sucking was even more amazing. Her actual blowjob followed the trend. Firm, deep and a great rhythm. The only downside was, as expected, she was too tight for anal. Straight sex didn't do anything for me either so I wasn't able to nut and get footage of my white cum against her dark skin. Maybe the previous nut was the main reason. Added to the fact that she did not rush in any way, I would say she has got to be strongly recommended. A true gem! Shame no digits though.

It was dark by the time I dropped her off at the northern end of town. I stuck to patrolling Broadway, but left it alone. By the way, I had noticed the odd cop car up to now around but nothing major. I returned later after dinner, around 10pm. There were fewer girls out and I didn't feel happy stopping at certain times. To cut a long story short, I ended up stopping for this lady that I couldn't believe was actually working. She was a short, dumpy Puerto Rican lady in her 50's with practically no teeth! I appreciate no one here would be interested. However, I got her back to the motel for DATY & BBBJ for only 10 or 20. I have to say the experience was one of the most GFE I had as she was besotted with me (which never happens for various reasons). The DFK was passionate and she even gave me straight sex at no extra, not that it did much for me. She promised to give me anal next time, though at the same price. It's amazing what you can get sometimes. I don't know why but I called it a night after that, deciding to get an early start in the daylight.

I was up and about by 7 on the Mon am. Like last time, the 2nd day was a bit of a let down, except for one incident. A few interesting things happened before that, which I want to mention. Firstly, I decided to stop for that possible preggo lady again. This time, having reconfirmed she is not preggers, we negotiated but she wanted too much so gave it a miss. Also stopped for a dog ugly (mainly a nose that looked broken in 10 parts! ) older looking lady who I had seen a couple of times the day before. She didn't do anal and wanted too much. The main fascination was that she appeared to have nice, big tits, but wasn't worth it. Cops had positioned themselves right nr Morgan too. I think I spoke to a couple other girls to no avail, for one reason or other.

The main incident occurred nr the southern end where mainly black folk were camped out. There's a small, mini park area there too. Anyway, I'd seen a preggo, young black girl with dyed red hair standing on the cnr. She really looked like she was working so I stopped near there. Another skanky looking BSW got my attention, but I said I wanted the preggo girl. She insisted she wasn't working, but that she knew one. She went off and came back with a tall BSW who was limping and had loose clothing, so couldn't tell if she was or not. She got in and the other girl wanted a fee but I said I would pay her afterwards. Unhappym, she accepted this. As for the girl in the car, I asked to see her belly and she uncovered it to show a belly, but obviously not preggers. I told her so and then she insisted she was and started to show me her 'milk' which also failed to materialise. I asked her to forget it. She then started the attitude that she wanted some money for her trouble. I think it started around 5-10 bucks. I should've paid but didn't wanna get my wallet out with loads of cash in it (I know the rules etc.). Anyway, it got to the stage where she started calling for guys to help her, which made me try to drive off. After a couple of blocks she started trying to stop me driving my moving the stick and then grabbed the keys. She walked out and kept asking for 20 bucks. I held my ground despite not having the car and suitcase keys along with being stuck in the middle of Broadway. Another young BSW (she had a Jamaica t-shirt on and had a pierced tongue) approached as there was commotion. A couple of trucks were trying to get passed me and I soon explained to one of the drivers what had happened. I even started to call 911 but the BSW made me realise that the car key that was in use was still in the ignition. She had taken the spare and my suitcase keys. After I'd got out of the way, this BSW assured me she would get my keys back but would cost 20 bucks. I agreed to this and, after a nervous exchange process (during which I expected her to take the 20 and ask for even more) I got the keys back. I then tried to proposition the preggo girl, just in case the girl before had lied to me. It ended up with her friend or sister coming up to my window and getting really aggro with me. No need for it at all. I did see another v. Preggo black lady but she was at a bus stop and not working alas.

After those negative experiences, there was a positive ending. I had continued hunting, despite it getting late as my check out was 12 at the latest. I did spot an older, short-haired blonde, tanned WSW around the triangle area with another girl but she disappeared. She reappeared later and I went after them as they headed away from Broadway. I had to call out to her as they walked passed me. She bid farewell to the younger girl (who was also a WSW). Anyway, she was another gem, as she was well proportioned for her age. 49 I believe. She was well spoken and explained she was Pat, of European descent. Grown up kids, from the area and apparently used to have a much better job. Said that she had to give that up because of cancer etc. Anyway, after feeling her hairy pussy I negotiated the same deal as Eve and I'm sure she insisted on $40. She did agree to shave first though.

Back at the motel she was apprehensive about the video at first, but relaxed like Eva. Turns out they're good friends and she agreed that Eva is practically a white girl in her attitude! Her body was slim with a few wrinkles around the belly. Her tits were smallish with decent sized pink nips. Her teeth aren't perfect but I like that. Her pussy was well proportioned too and her asshole very receptive. I think she has a tat on her upper back/shoulder but not more than that. She does have a birthmark on her right asscheek too. DATY was great and she took a while to come but didn't hold back. Her DFK was great too. Her oral tehnique was similar to Eva's as far as unhibition was concerned but needed much less instruction. For her first time her ball sucking technique was excellent too. Her blow job was firm, deep and juicy. I fucked her pussy and really gave her ass a good pounding. Alas, yet again I was unable to nut and take advantage of that facial. She was a very patient and a wonderful date that I would also really recommend. Alas, again no digits but she's around quite a bit. She gave me a hand checking out and waited for me to fill up with gas before I dropped her off and headed to Wilmington DE. A big mistake on my part.

If you want any other info that I have missed out, please PM me and I will try and help.

DL

Bald2323
11-12-08, 00:40
Was at the Shell Station on Lalor and saw a tall thin girl walking briskly up Lalor towards S. Broad. She had a crop top exposing a bare mid-riff on a chilly night along with a sweater coat that was unbuttoned. Seemed odd for a civilian so I drove up Lalor to check it out.

Asked if she needed a ride and she got right in after asking if I was a murderer or something.

Seemed distraught and said she had just been beaten up by three guys. Was going to the corner of S. Broad and Lalor where she had lived. However, she also said her mother had kicked her out.

She wanted money and asked me to prove I wasn't a cop. I felt her tits up which were A cups.

Here's the deal. Danielle, is a younger, prettier version of Tammy and appears to be working. I wasn't out for service that night and just gave her a ride to see if she was a working girl.

She was all worked up that night but if you do see a youngish, 5'7", thin girl with long brown hair, I'd suggest picking her up and banging her. Then please report. She was the first 9 on the SW scale girl I've seen in Trenton in a while.

Hunterspeak17
11-14-08, 06:32
Was at the Shell Station on Lalor and saw a tall thin girl walking briskly up Lalor towards S. Broad. She had a crop top exposing a bare mid-riff on a chilly night along with a sweater coat that was unbuttoned. Seemed odd for a civilian so I drove up Lalor to check it out.

Asked if she needed a ride and she got right in after asking if I was a murderer or something.

Seemed distraught and said she had just been beaten up by three guys. Was going to the corner of S. Broad and Lalor where she had lived. However, she also said her mother had kicked her out.

She wanted money and asked me to prove I wasn't a cop. I felt her tits up which were A cups.

Here's the deal. Danielle, is a younger, prettier version of Tammy and appears to be working. I wasn't out for service that night and just gave her a ride to see if she was a working girl.

She was all worked up that night but if you do see a youngish, 5'7", thin girl with long brown hair, I'd suggest picking her up and banging her. Then please report. She was the first 9 on the SW scale girl I've seen in Trenton in a while.I know this girl! I went to highschool with her, and seen her out on the Hamilton side of Broad Street a few times. When she does herself up real nice, she's a 10+ on the SW scale. I'm surprised she's actually out there doing this stuff, but hey, it's all fair game now! Thanks for the post. Hopefully one of us will catch up with her soon.

And when does Tammy usually come out? I haven't seen her in a while, never been with her but after reading some of the posts here, it sounds like it'd be fun. Her too, I know from my past. Its a small world!

TexasMonger
11-14-08, 10:43
Was at the Shell Station on Lalor and saw a tall thin girl walking briskly up Lalor towards S. Broad.

Hey Texas D

Thanks for the report, but, where in the world is Lalor ? I don't recall seeing it while trolling on S. Broadway. I can't even find it on the map ..LOL

Cheers

TM

Bald2323
11-14-08, 12:42
Hey Texas D

Thanks for the report, but, where in the world is Lalor ? I don't recall seeing it while trolling on S. Broadway. I can't even find it on the map ..LOL

Cheers

TM

Lalor is on the southern end of Trenton. It runs between Rt 29 and S. Broad at the border of Trenton and Hamilton.

I don't think she was actively looking for business but rather was just walking somewhere fast. That's what was interesting. I just decided to stop and offer her a ride not knowing at all whether she was working.

My guess is that she would be strolling on S. Broad in the normal area *between Liberty and Dye". Or maybe she has in the past and I was just an opportunity.

TexasMonger
11-14-08, 14:15
Lalor is on the southern end of Trenton. It runs between Rt 29 and S. Broad at the border of Trenton and Hamilton.

AH thanks Texas D . Silly me I was thinking S. Broadway in Camden and not S. Broad in Teneton :-)...My bad

Cheers

TM

Bald2323
11-17-08, 11:05
You may remember that Tammy stiffed me for $80 and I was a bit miffed.

Have called her repeatedly and finally got through. She apologized and said she owed me. We planned to have make-up sex Sunday afternoon.

I booked a room (using points) so we could have a protracted session with couch, hot tub and a big king size bed.

Sunday comes and I have great difficulty getting through to her mobile phone. Finally do and she tells me were to meet her (Emmet St.) I thought I knew where that was but didn’t. Finally, after wandering around the burg for a while, I asked a cop, who was very helpful.

By that time, I was ½ hour late. I had been trying to call Tammy all along but phone wouldn’t pick up. Drove up and down Emmet St. and no Tammy.

Now I was pissed, both at Tammy and myself.

So, what to do but go look for a replacement, as I still had the room.

But I didn’t do the logical thing and call the couple of back-up girls for whom I had digits, Evelyn and Tara. Instead I cruised around looking for either of them or someone else.

Saw one heavy HSW on S. Clinton who yelled out to me. Passed her by but then decided that my angry mood called for sticking my cock up a big wide ass. By the time I came back around she was gone.

Drove up to S. Clinton and Chestnut and there were three girls near the corner. I picked up Judy whom I had never been with but have seen around Trenton for years. About 5’6” has sort of a high forehead. She’s not great looking but has a wide ass and I thought would fit the angry ass fucking bill.

Anyhow, tell her we’re going to my room but I only have 1 ½ hours on my away from home meter. She asks if we could stop by her dealer so she could get some pharma on the way. I said, OK. What the hell was I thinking?

Took her down on Home St. and then, just because she asked, gave her $40 in advance to buy her stuff. I can’t explain how I could be so stupid. I think I was just depressed and obviously not thinking right. All the signs had been good so I waited downstairs in the car.

5-10 minutes go by and I decided that’s long enough for my conspicuous car to be parked on this street. So I left.

All total, through my failings as a monger, I’m out $120 + a hotel room. I have only $20 left and 1 hour on my away from home meter. Not enough time to find another girl, much less pay for and hour of FS.

What a crummy day. To make matters worse, on the way home I passed by Tara (who I had looked for earlier). She would have fit the bill perfectly for an afternoon of debauchery.

Got home and moped around the house. Couldn’t tell wife what was bothering me, of course. It would have been great if she had said, “Honey, you seem a little down, how about if I get your cock hard with my tongue and then you oil up my ass and fuck it for a while, would pulling your dick out of my tight hole and shooting your cum on my face make you feel better?”.

Of course, her not making those kind of suggestions is why I’m in this situation in the first place.

Sprat
11-17-08, 13:56
Texas D

I assumed from your past post you were very experienced,

1) never tell a date your arranging a meeting to make up the money date, they get nothing or little so there is no reason for them to show most will not, instead you make date like nothing happened. Then give them 20 when your done (never pay a regular up front) when she bitches and she will! Remind her about the rip off

2) never let a date get drugs and bring them into your car (knowingly! ) you can be charged with the same offense, why get a record for possession (for pussy! ) and never give them money in advance unless your in the hotel room and her panties are off

3) I get a room after I pick some one up, if they ask if I have a room I say yes as I approach the hotel I tell them there is a problem with the room (toilet broken, dirty bed etc.) then I pay for the room.

Sorry about your experience it could have been worst, starting when you asked a cop for directions!

Stay safe

Sprat

Donnylad
11-18-08, 10:14
Hi there,

This is a continuation of my reports relating to my long road trip around the NE of the USA last month. Apologies for any hazy details. Firstly though, Tex, I sympathise totally as I've been in similar positions and it sucks. Also, thanks to Tex, without whom the events below would never have happened.

I arrived in Trenton from the Philly area on a Fri afternoon. I was on Rt 1 looking for the motel I was recommended here (Tip Top or something? ). Anyway, I eventually found it but they didn't have any rooms available but 'maybe later' and the price seemed extortionate. I ended up at the Sleepy Hollow, practically next door and much cheaper. Not a great place but it was ok for a night. I have to say at this point that Rt 1 around this area (north of Trenton nr I295) is a nightmare to change direction as the area between the carriageways is blocked off. I'm sure most of you guys are aware of that anyway though.

The first thing I did was call up Tammy, whose number was provided by Tex. Contrary to the problems I have read in reports below, I got through really easy. We basically arranged to meet around 8pm and that she would call me to arrange it later. That was great, I thought. As it was barely 5pm, I decided to check out the scene. It was still light and the weather was ok. I found that Princeton Ave wasn't far away and someone had mentioned a SW in that area at some point. Needless to say I found nothing until I got nr the start of MLK Blvd but these were false alarms. I drove through MLK not expecting to see anything. However, at one point I did see a fairly large, youngish possible BSW who seemed to give me the look. I turned around anyway, thinking this could be the Phatty that Tex mentioned. I stopped and she got in and I established she wasn't Phatty but she was definitely up for it. For various reasons, I passed. That whole area gave me the creeps and that was in the daytime. I later asked Tammy and she confirmed my fears about the area.

Anyway, I found S. Broad and nothing there. Also checked out the Home Ave/Chestnut area just about at dusk and nothing there. That area looked pretty dodgy too. Disappointed, I decided to get back and have a shower, awaiting Tammy's call. Sure enough, just after 7 my phone rang. She said to meet her at a spot which I won't describe, but it's nr her place apparently. So far we had not discussed any details at all. I got to the spot ahead of time and waited. 8 passed and I called her and she assured me she was on her way. As I hadn't bothered even looking for pics of her on here before I had left home, I didn't know what to expect except she was 'MILF' according to Tex. A few mins later a tall, thin brunette seems to be approaching. Once she gets in, I was impressed by noticing her pierced tongue and general look. A little taller than I usually like but good. Anyway, I still did the pussy feel LE check as usual and was pleasantly surprised she was bald as a baby's bum down there! The nogotiation is where I screwed up. I seemed to recall Tex saying that her usual rate was around $80 bucks for the session. Now I mistakenly had it in my head that this was for the same time as my sessions (about an hour). However, on my return I realise that Tex actually said it was for 2 hrs. Anyway, I explained to her that I couldn't afford that and that the best I could do was $40. I realised I probably screwed up when she didn't hesitate in accepting it! I seemed to recall that she didn't do anal and she confirmed this. So, we agreed on DATY/BBBJ/ballsucking/FSWC/COF/pics.

As stated before, she is an excellent conversationalist. She told me a lot of personal stuff which she said she didn't mind me putting the details on my report. However, I will refrain from this. I'm sure she was even happy to have her pics on the site but don't quote me on that. In reality, all my footage is video so can't put pics on here anyway! I won't bore you all with details of her service as it is well documented. All I will say is that she enjoys DATY genuinely and is passionate with her DFK despite having a serious relationship. Her BBBJ was excellent as well as her ball sucking etc. I was too shy to ask for rimming though was pretty sure she would be up for it. I have said this before somewhere, but she is what I now call the perfect PSGFE (Porn Star Girlfriend Experience). I don't always come from straight sex, but wth her patience and different positions I didn't fail to disappoint. The facial was excellent and she happily swallowed all the cum after I scooped all the bits from around her face with my fingers and put them in her open mouth. Absolutely incredible! The whole thing had taken well over an hour. On the way back she told me the best circuit to take was Dye/Liberty/S. Clinton/S. Broad. She even said there was a black hermaphrodite out there which interested me, even if it was just to see it and not do anything!

After a quick tour of the area, I dropped her off near her place. I jokingly said to her that I may call her the next morning early if I didn't get any other action. The reason for this was because we had discussed anal and she said she would try that next time. She knew my situation but don't think she fully appreciated that I probably wouldn't be back there for a long time (I live in the UK). Also, I approached the rimming idea and she said she had no probs with this and woul also do this next time. Anyway, I patrolled the area above and saw nothing really. I forgot to mention an older possible WSW/junkie I had spotted on S Broad (I think) at a gas station earlier. Tammy had said she probably was working and described her as a 'bag lady'. There was quite a bit of LE out and there was definitely a BSW who looked dodgy around Liberty and Clinton. I ended up getting a little lost at one point and found myself near the train station. I parked up on a deserted street and tried sorting myself out using the GPS on my phone. Lack of sleep must have caught up with me and the next thing I know its 2am! Pissed off with myself, I get onto the circuit again and it's dead. I decide to call it a night and get to the motel. I had a crazy idea at that time and called Tammy again. I think she was in bed as she said she was going to have an early night. I could hear someone in the background and she said it was her bf. I told her what had happened and asked if I could see her again early. I said something like 7:30 I think. She agreed and I went to bed.

Then I fucked up by oversleeping. I got up and it was 7:10. I hurriedly got dressed and tried calling her but no answer. I raced over to the meeting point but it was nearly 8 by the time I got there. She was still not answering her phone all the way there. It was only when I called her as I was leaving the area that she picked up. She didn't seem too annoyed and I was really apologetic. Though it was getting late I still agreed to see her and she showed up after a few mins. It was a cold morning and she was all wrapped up. She explained she had left her mobile at home first time around and only waited a few mins for me. Alls well that ends well and we went back for another session. Like promised, her rimming was excellent but the anal didn't work in the end although she tried her best. This would probably work with most guys who aren't that big and it is worth asking her once you get to know her. She did reverse facefuck too and once again I finished by fuckin her pussy. It is unheard of for me to nut twice in a few hours, let alone both times from straight sex! Shows how amazing she is. This time she took all my cum in her mouth and swallowed it all porno style and then licked me clean! Alas, for some reason my video footage doesn't appear to have captured this, much to my dismay. Due to messing her around mainly, I ended up paying her 60 for this session and she was really grateful.

All in all, she was probably the best girl I had during my trip and I did have 28! Those who have seen her will understand who I embarrassed myself by asking her the following question after the 1st session. Are you a transexual? ! Can't believe I asked her but she was so cool about it and she is definitely all woman! She also told me that Trenton's scene is busier during the day than at night due to LEO. This seems to be the same in a lot of other places. I must say I was disappointed about the lack of action out there on a Fri night. In closing, I know Tex has her no. But she has agreed that I can also pass it on to reliable members so do PM me. She says her boobs are getting bigger which would be even more impressive. Shame she doesn't have more piercings though. Hope this has helped.

DL

TexasMonger
11-18-08, 21:56
It would have been great if she had said, “Honey, you seem a little down, how about if I get your cock hard with my tongue and then you oil up my ass and fuck it for a while, would pulling your dick out of my tight hole and shooting your cum on my face make you feel better?”.

Of course, her not making those kind of suggestions is why I’m in this situation in the first place.

Texas D

I'm not trying to disrespect you or your wife, but have you tried to take her to a hotel room and have her do to you what you really like? Maybe if you try to boost her ego a little and make her feel sexy, she may do all of that for you.

I also suggest you take a little break from mongering. You are a veteran on the streets, but you are not following what you learned and are acting dangerously. I hate to see a bad thing happen to you out there. The streets are wild and you need to get yourself together before going out again. Your next slip may be worse than loosing a few bucks.

Cheers

TM

Bald2323
11-19-08, 01:09
Texas D

I'm not trying to disrespect you or your wife, but have you tried to take her to a hotel room and have her do to you what you really like? Maybe if you try to boost her ego a little and make her feel sexy, she may do all of that for you.

I also suggest you take a little break from mongering. You are a veteran on the streets, but you are not following what you learned and are acting dangerously. I hate to see a bad thing happen to you out there. The streets are wild and you need to get yourself together before going out again. Your next slip may be worse than loosing a few bucks.

Cheers

TM
Probably all deserved and useful.

However, not to worry about Trenton. I'm very comfortable in most of the neighborhoods and have lived nearby.

The relationship between this hobby (addiction?) and one's spouse is a difficult one and certainly a topic I think about frequently. Usually though I fantasize about how to combine the two.

I've got a long road for that to happen:

First start having sex again
Then start having kinky sex
Then go back to a sex club or strip club with her
Then maybe try a couples session with an upscale provider

Probably wouldn't go the street ***** route with the wife (though Tammy would be tempting).

Thanks for all the concern.

BTW - as far as I know we've not lost a monger yet in any Trenton neighborhood.

Donnylad
11-20-08, 05:12
Just to say that I forgot to mention an annoying episode that occurred during my stay last month (see previous report). It happened on the Monday morning after the 'pregnant woman episode' and before I met Pat. During my circuits, I had noticed a petite, thin, older looking BSW type with dreads walking around the Morgan area. I had dismissed her as not being a SW but repeated sightings suggested she was. She got in when I stopped. The first thing of note is that she refused to do the pussy feel LE check, but when she mentioned money, I felt that was fine. She agreed readily to my full package for $20 + tip, which isn't unusual for Camden so I thought nothing of it. On the way, she was quite quiet and cold, which worried me. When we got to the motel and into the room, she sat on the bed and insisted on the $20 first. I reluctantly passed it over and that's when she shocked me a bit. She said I was in trouble and that she was a cop. I did freeze a little and she asked if I did it often and then said she was willing to let it pass for another 20. That's when I snapped out of it and refused. She then said she'd call backup and I'm surprised I didn't burst out laughing. Anyway, I challenged her to it and she simply walked out saying not to do it again!! Bottom line is beware as she is a total scam artist!

Hunterspeak17
11-23-08, 09:30
Seems like Trenton has dried up of its wealth of decent SW's. I'm sure the cold snap we are having is causing part of that. Went driving down Broad to Dye, to Clinton to the train station around 1:30am. Absolutely zero SW's. Drove off to Philly. Will finish my report there. Hopefully things change in the near future for Trenton. Even w/ lower gas prices, I hate to make that drive if I don't have to!

Donnylad
11-24-08, 08:03
Just been goin through some stuff and just realised that Eva (older BSW) who I reported on before, did give me some digits. Don't know if they work or not, but if any established members want it then PM me.

DL

Philly Slim
11-25-08, 18:17
Is Trenton really as dry as it seems. I have driven the Broad - Clinton loop on many days at many times and have not seen any working girls in months.

The last time I sae anyone worth stopping for was last spring.

Have the girls moved somewhere else or has LE just shut down the city?

Has anyone had any luck?

Bald2323
11-26-08, 12:43
Is Trenton really as dry as it seems. I have driven the Broad - Clinton loop on many days at many times and have not seen any working girls in months.

The last time I sae anyone worth stopping for was last spring.

Have the girls moved somewhere else or has LE just shut down the city?

Has anyone had any luck?

It's nothing like Camden but there are still girls around. LE seems more present in Trenton. In general this is a good thing as their not just after mongers but dealers, gang members and other bad guys. The crime rate in Trenton is a lot lower in Trenton than Camden so I support the LE presence.

Of course it has the side effect of making the mongers and girls uncomfortable. The girls are mostly affected it seems by their involvement in other various activities.

There is still activity in Trenton

Trav Pokerman
11-30-08, 12:26
When we got to the motel and into the room, she sat on the bed and insisted on the $20 first. I reluctantly passed it over and that's when she shocked me a bit. She said I was in trouble and that she was a cop. I did freeze a little and she asked if I did it often and then said she was willing to let it pass for another 20. That's when I snapped out of it and refused. She then said she'd call backup and I'm surprised I didn't burst out laughing. Anyway, I challenged her to it and she simply walked out saying not to do it again!! Bottom line is beware as she is a total scam artist!I had a similar experience in another city. When we got to our parking spot, and I handed her the money, she went into a lecture about how she's a cop, and that she was broadcasting our conversation on her cell phone. If I gave her some more money, she would call off the paddy wagon. I had left the city limits, and I suspected that I would have been busted far before that had she really been a cop.

Nevertheless, I agreed to give her the remaining amount of money I had (only $10, as far as she knew). While heading back to the pickup spot, I turned in a different direction that she was expecting. She began to become clearly scared, and her leg was shaking. I believe she knew that I was onto her, and that I was going to drop her off far from the pickup spot. The reality was that I simply was returning using a different route.

Her reaction at that time confirmed that she certainly was not LE. Meanwhile, she continued to question me (why do you do this, how would you wife/kids feel if they knew, blahblahblah).

I ended up dropping her near the pickup spot, where she acted as if she was "calling off the cars". It was quite comical.

I was out $30 for no action, but it's often better to pay the girl than cause a scene.

Bald2323
12-03-08, 10:45
Picked up Lisa near the corner of Hamilton and S. Clinton last night. WSW w/ long Dark hair about 5’5”. Nice looking body and sharp facial features. Appears to be in her 30s.

Pretty business like, though the LE check went well and she kept her hand in place until we parked. A Jackson for a HJ, which was find with me. Says she charges for .3 for BJ and .4 for FS. Asked her if she’s worth it and she said they keep coming back.

Tits felt a bit saggy as I fondled them during the deed, but probably par for the course. Wound up with a good release but not sure that was due to inactivity or Lisa's skill.

Would do FS but wouldn’t expect a lot.

Dropped her off at a house on Hamilton which I suspect is her supplier.

A couple of points: 1) Trenton had some action last night (a Tuesday in the cold) around 5pm. 2) Currently seems to be most active on S. Clinton between Dye and Hamilton. Saw a few girls in that area but none on S. Broad.

Takingmyturn
12-09-08, 18:15
Jennifer is a blonde WSW in her 40's w/ C cups. I found her on a side street off Broadway. She found a nice place to park, did a BBBJTCIM and swallow for. 2. Her technique was fair given her state of mind (she seemed a little strung out, probably coming down on drugs). Nevertheless, her breasts were an asset throughout our time together.

I do want to add that LE presence was heavy on Broadway and in the neighborhood around Broadway. Jennifer and I were lucky they didn't see her getting in the car, or see us parked together. Jennifer told me that LE presence has been extra heavy since Election Day. So I think I'll scout other towns going forward.

Were it not for LE, I would say Jennifer is worth. 2. If you are going to scout the Broadway streets, at least finish your work in a local motel.

Mallard
02-23-09, 22:34
Visited Trenton Sunday and Monday. Broad and Dye area.

Sunday no luck. Saw one WSW curly long brunette, but she was gone after circling the block. Gave up after about 2 hrs of trolling. 6:30-9:30PM

Monday I almost gave up because it was damn cold and a little windy. No SW in her right mind should be out there. It was about 8PM.

Anyway I stumbled into Shannon, WSW 31 brunette, about a 4 and the cold inspired her to suggest my hotel. Nothing special with the service, but she got the job done and she didn't try to rip me off. I might try her again if nothing better pops up on my next visit to C NJ.

Have fun but be safe.

Mallard

Theguy
03-28-09, 15:30
Any new activity in Trenton?

Leewantsoral
05-18-09, 23:45
I had this dream:

Every time i go to Trenton I score. I have had luck there three times out of three so far in the past 2 weeks. I went there on Wed night last week, and drove a round a bit on Broadway. The LE presence is quite heavy though so its a very limited number of times that Ill drive on broadway before turning back towards home.

I also NEVER come into Broadway from the beginning of the street near the bridge, because as you roll past the train station there, there is always a bunch of LE and one car in particular that seems to have its sole purpose in watching the cars coming by. Its almost as if they are indexing how many times they see particular cars per week so they can call ahead to someone else to trail you. Ive had that happen to me but i drove all the way down , doing perfect speed limit and eventually they got tired of following me.
I WAS nervous though.

On the last trip, I picked up a girl, about 5ft 7. I cant recall the name. I want to say Veronica for some reason. At first glance she looked kinda cute. I picked her up near the bank looking building about 1/2 mile into the stroll. I forget the name of the cross street, sorry.

As I said before, LE presence was heavy so i was a bit nervous but there were no cars insite. I went down a side road, and then came up onto broadway from behind the bank building, and tried to signal her. WHAT A MISTAKE. SHe walked about .5 miles an hour to my car. I was a nervous wreck. She must have had something wrong with her legs or somethign.

Once she was in the car she was actually really cool. We hit it off nicely and had great conversation. She was probably a 6.5 in face and a 5 in body. She was pleasant so that made up for things and she had some nice cock sucking lipstick on so i was still excited.

So we parked about 4 miles away to be safe, and she did her thing. She was one of the few gals ive met that not only could go Deep but also really enjoyed me pounding her throat a bit with my cock. I face fucked her and she caught all of my load like a champ.

Performance 10
Face 6.5
Body 5
Attitude 10

The only thing that frustrated me was her lack of a telephone. FUCK!

She even showed me a less risky way to drive back to where she was.

Nice girl. I hope I meet her again. If anyone has an idea of her name from the description please let me know... my memory is not too good today.

Thanks