PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

JimmyDR
06-11-04, 15:45
Cruised Bridgeport by the train station and noticed a reletively nice looking LSW (about a 5) who gave me the look, she was about 35, slim, with small breast.

I couldn't believe my luck, I don't think I've seen a SW worth picking up in bpt for a year or so.
She got in the car and gave me a good bbbjtcm for .2.
Maybe things on the street will pick up now that the club scene has dried up.

Stay safe

Great job BP, close Teddies and have streetwalkers all over the place. Another job well done!

ER Kerk
06-11-04, 16:13
90% of Teddies dancers came from NYC. Trust me... they're not jumping on the van to BP to walk the streets. Plenty of streets in NY.

Doctor Steve
06-11-04, 19:03
Hey G-Man and you other BP mongerers,

Long time no speak, since those jackasses ruined SCL.

Anyhow, as a Harry-O's regular, I've seen a few dancers coming down from BP, but most of these are older and kinda beat and not worth the trip IMO. Some do, however, bring the BP attitude (like the brazilian grannie who gave me a BBBJTC without even being asked). Although others suddenly discover Jesus Cristo. Meaning, when in Stamford, they don't need to do what they did in BP to make the money..so why should they?

That being said, this is anything but a plain old L.D. room. As you can ascertain, B.J.'s can be had. But these are a very rare occasion and usually require the L.D. room be empty, which means Monday through Friday between 1 and 4.

Cowgirl F.S. is available...but not with everyone so you need to ask first. As far as pricing, I can't really comment as this is not my drug of choice so to speak..but the couple of times I've had F.S. at Harry's, I did not ask for it and so I did not feel compelled to tip more than my standard, which is covering the door charge of 5 bucks a song (two songs plus tip =50.)

Handjobs are a mainstay and pretty much a given...provided you have no problem pulling your tool out in a room full of people. Actually, I've seen quite a bit of Cowgirl style H.J.'s. which is another way to go. As for pricing, again, my standard tip is usually met with appreciation.

Anyhow, that's the scoop. To be honest, having been in both rooms, I would think that a BP mongerer would be pretty disappointed with Stamford, but for someone like me, who is more than happy with a nicely lubed handy, this is a great place.

Questions? Comments?

CT Seeker
06-16-04, 11:01
What is the best AMP in Bridgeport besides Fantasy? Anyone know? Been to Hanna Yuro spa before a few years ago. It was ok.

Swiss Champ
06-16-04, 20:56
CT Seeker.

My recommendation for a great AMP in Bridgeport is Hawaii Salon. It's on the Fairfield/Bridgeport border (Fairfield Ave.) Call info for directions.

My favorate Asian provider there is Tina. She rotates in from Oklahoma. Great full C rack (enhanced, but soft) decent body/booty. I've sampled everything except greek salad with this one. On a 10 scale, I give her a 7.5. She has an exceptionally easy personality. I highly recommend her.

Tolls are the typical 160 Yen.

'Chase the cat, my dogs'

2nd Chance
06-17-04, 19:04
Well, It's 7pm at Teddies and I'm the only guy here and 2 dancers; Silky and some new girl named Jenna. Bartender said drivers are running late. Planning on hanging til 9pm. Another wasted night? Let's see.

War Doggie
06-17-04, 20:57
Well I am planning a trip to BP THS, I hope all is well. I plan on a great time as I had in the past.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

2nd Chance
06-17-04, 21:12
Yuk! 9pm, 15 guys and the same 2 dancers! Man, I think I'm gonna miss out. Shit better pick up by early July or I'm S.O.L! : (

CT Seeker
06-18-04, 14:09
I hit a local spa. I don't want to give name out so it won't get busted but it was great. Tina, great body, 24yrs old. Great FS and BJ as well as table top shower.

JimmyDR
06-20-04, 15:20
Well, It's 7pm at Teddies and I'm the only guy here and 2 dancers; Silky and some new girl named Jenna. Bartender said drivers are running late. Planning on hanging til 9pm. Another wasted night? Let's see.

Silky the old overweight girl?

Baaad!!!!

SR Only
06-20-04, 19:46
Hey, I am official! Thanks, Jackson.

Too much to report, but recently an old fave from Teddies that I posted about on the old list, remembers me as a regular so with a little discretion (post the raid there) we've still had some fun.

Saw Christie (cute black girl) a day or two before the raid. Had already promised time with Tahlia, so I told her next time. Little did I know. :^( It was a Friday afternoon.

Prior to the raid fun with Diana but was a bit mechanical.

Gotta stay low for now. But happy to post my stories after activation.

SRO (now SROnly)

SR Only
06-21-04, 14:17
I forgot Tahlia. Again, these are posts that I've been holding in my mind until approved and I wasn't going to wasn't space at SCL.

So I finally figured out who Tahlia was (A cups were the give away). I go over and ask if she was Tahlia, and she confirmed, so off we went. She had a great appetite. CBJ (my preference), with nice massage of the boys. Prop her up on a chair, and do a very slow and easy IO. I hang in for a while and let go.

No haggling covered the tuition fee as recommended (by 9 out of 10 mongers!).

FWIW, I haven't been to Teddie's in about two weeks. Work and other stuff has interfered. I'll fire off a report next time I hit over there.

SRO

Just Browsing
06-21-04, 21:41
Went to same local SPA as CT Seeker and spent time with Tina also. Very nice time all the usual areas were paid attention to. I am lookign for one that will do grrek, but have not been lucky to this point. I try each time, but get turned down. Any info would be appreciated.

Guy From NY
06-22-04, 09:45
I hit Teddies again on Sunday. There were only 4 girls working at 4 in the afternoon. Venom, Trina, Bionce, and Sonya. There were about 15 to 20 customers in the place while I was there. I spoke to one of the girls and was told that everything remains status quo...lap dances only. I will say that the bouncer didnt appear to be going into the lap dance area every few minutes like the last time I was there but I was told that the crackdown is still on.

Guy

Guy From NY
06-22-04, 09:53
After hitting Teddies I took a run over to Fantasy. There were no cars in the lot but I was told that there was only one girl available and it appeared that that was the case as there were other mongers that I caught glimpse of. It looks like people must be parking elsewhere to keep a low profile. Jacqui was the girl that was available. Very pretty girl and she was very friendly. She seemed to really by having fun singing and talking a lot. The TS was rushed, I think maybe because the place was busy. The massage was average at best. Once we got into things though there was no rushing at all. DATY, miss and doggie all with no rush at all, very nice with some cuddling afterward. Overall a nice time but there was a little rushing involved.

When I left the lot there were two LE sitting in the gas station accross the street. I was concerned about being stopped but just as I was about to pull out a car pulled in directly in front of them and stopped on line to buy gas...one LE car quickly backed up and tried to circle around to get out the other entrance as I made it to the highway and was gone. I dont know if they were going to stop me but I am glad that a car pulled in at just the right time

Guy

True Hobbiest
06-22-04, 17:23
You know it's funny but 80% of the time when I try some back door action in an AMP I usually get "No, I ma saving that for when I get married". Funny you would think that after a life of sucking and fucking their future spouse will appreciate a virgin balloon knott.

MI Hunter
06-22-04, 18:10
This is an old report, but the membership just came through. Was at Teddies in end of March. Had FS with a latino girl. Cant remember name, but she didn't know much english and all she did was baby talk. Good FS for 40.

MI Hunter
06-22-04, 18:15
Old report again. I went to Teddies may 15th. Got FS with Gina, I think, for 50. Latino, blondish hair. Service was so-so. Wasn't able to complete, just finally gave up. Half hou later, hooked up with Diana aka Dianita. 60 for FS and finished happy.

MI Hunter
06-22-04, 18:19
Last old report. I went to Teddies may 20th. I got FS with Vanessa, a black girl from NY. Large fake breasts. Excellent FS for $60. Would love to hit that again. Does she still work there?

I wouldn't mind trying it for take out, if possible.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

SR Only
06-23-04, 22:06
Did an afternoon adventure to Teddie's. Saw Tahlia's name on the list.

So I sat down for a bit. One of the bigger girls stopped by to say hello and see if I was up for a dance. She always asks, and she knows I have my regulars (Tani, Bianca, etc.), and she leaves me alone.

Diana sits down at the far side of the stage. I cannot really tell who it is. She finally comes over makes small talk and asks if I want a "go." I decline (see previous post about her being a bit mechanical). She's okay with that.

A little while later, Lily comes over. Not too tall. Little chunky but not too bad, her red panties and bra work for me. :)

She is eating a candy bar as we talk. Interesting oral action as she bumps her butt into my crotch. She's got my attention.

Finishes the candy and we head to the back. BRIGHT lights are back on again. Bummer. We stand and do a bit of nice kissing. She tells me to sit and hops on cowboy. I wasn't sure how far things would go since I wasn't familiar with her.

She unzipped me and pulled me out. Starts a nice hand massage. I'm liking this a LOT. I try to stop her before it becomes messy. She said to unload in her hand. Kewl. I do what I am told (who am I to argue with a lady?). Sort of a BBHJTCIH. :^)

Fun little visit. Just in case, maybe it was a dream and never happened. ;)

crazy
06-24-04, 00:15
Good evening, Gents.

Went to Fantasy last week and was offered usual menu: Tina, Jackie, Coco, and Judy. I haven't had Tina in months so I was intrigued how she came through the winter.

WOW! She lost her winter weight around the middle but kept her big, soft titties. I love her raisin-topped nipples!! She also has a new, kinky hairstyle. She is hot. And she put on a great act of remembering me. She told me she just got back from a month's vacation and she was feeling refreshed. I couldn't keep the poker down from when I undressed for the TS.

She played close attention to the detailing in the shower and we quickly adjourned back to the room. We decided to do the massage last and got right into partying. She is just a delight to be with; CBJ, DATY on a nicely trimmed crack, any position you want, she is shear pleasure. We came together a couple of times and she wanted to stop to save some strength for the rest of the evening.

Her massage techniques are not going to win her any awards but everything else she provides is top notch. That's why I start partying with her as soon as the TS is done.

I'll see her again..

ANy reviews of Judy lately? Is she still a skinny mini with the stamina of a thoroughbred?

Cheers.

SR Only
06-25-04, 15:53
Another dream.

There appears to be two Diana’s. The one from a week ago is definitely "D" cupped, straight hair.

Diana from today is about a "B" or a "C." Curly hair that goes to about mid bicep. She's been around Teddie's for a few years. I've seen her a lot but never went to the back with her. She has braces now, too.

So I figure to try her today. Still have the BRIGHT lights in the back.
We rub/hug a bit before moving on. She says everything? Yes, for .6, she says .8; I say no, .6 and she says I have to release quickly. Sure. :)

She says we have to be careful. Digs into her purse and get the cover and lube ready. Pull out the little head. Raingear applied and she jumps on cowboy. She starts moving real fast, which isn't great for me since I move slowly (go figure, I like stimulation). She's watching for the bouncer. Tells me to put it away if the bouncer checks.

After a little bit, she says he's coming (not me!). Jumps up while I put my little friend away. Bouncer checks and goes away.

We start again. This time I am pretty close to ready when our chaperon steps in (aww, come on dad, I was just startin' to have fun!). Repeat the hide and jump step.

We return to where we left off. I finally complete the action. She was very apologetic. I told her I understand and not to worry. I'm such a nice guy. ;)

So sorry about the Diana confusion. Teddie's is still under restrictive times.

Nutbuster5
06-25-04, 23:48
Visited Teddies today 5:00p.m-9:00p.m. There were 6-8 lovely hispanic ladies working. Had a good time with Tahlia. Not very crowded with patrons but enough ladies to go around.

MSJ44
06-26-04, 05:49
SR,

Thanks for the update on Teddies. That has too be one of the worst things to have to postpone, and "stop and go" type vibe in the back. Glad to see a few cats still making the trip however in spite of the restricted attitude there now.

SR Only
06-26-04, 17:57
Maybe we should use the color-coded warning system.

Green for: Everything's a go and safe.
Blue for: A few girls are trying to "up" the fees.
Yellow for: The girl walks away when told .6
Orange for: BRIGHT lights, limited FS, chaperon checking.
Red for: Closed

Right now, my fellow mongers, we are at code Orange.

I'll will check every so often, and take one for the team. I know it is a burden for me to bear, but it IS for the good of many. :)

SRO

Smallcap
06-27-04, 03:57
Any info on Keystone, Pleasant Moments or Bishop's Corner?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

WSJ3
06-27-04, 17:40
Thanks SR Only:

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...

or the one.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

MSJ44 I plan to hit Teddies next Sat for a little one on one with Tahlia.

Dom Daddy
06-28-04, 16:34
Hello all.

I have been reading for some time, and am happy to contribute now. I have been consistently finding SW action in Bridgeport over the past few weeks. Despite most of the comments, it seems that decent SWs can be found if you look. I am not saying that any of them are perfect 10s - far from it - however FS for $20 really floats my boat lately. Just with these girls, PLEASE PLEASE cover up that willy!! Who knows what they might have?

Dom Daddy

PS - I am looking for digits of Stamford girls who are ready and willing. PM me if you have any.

SR Only
06-28-04, 21:42
To the words of WSJ3.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or the one.

So in the most recent dream I meet the "L" lady again. Off we go. The landing lights are on in the back (BRIGHT). She sits down pulls me to her, grabs my hand to feel her (as Stern would say) her most intimate of areas (mmm, warms and wet).

She then has me sit in the facing chair and grabs a cover. She starts Hoovering for about 30 seconds and then jumps on cowboy (I like these dreams!). She had put the cover in her mouth, and dove down very fast but I wasn't sure if she swirled the cover around before applying (I like to be carefully [ too late!] ).

We ride of into the sunset, and this cowboy is happy.

I tried to get some digits, but she said her phone wasn't wokring and she might get one next week. Yeah, right, Verizon and the others spend millions on offering service and she can't get a phone. Fine. She did ask what did I want to do, go to my house (no, that DEFINIYELY won't work) or a hotel? Sure. She says she might set up an apartment. So we'll see.

The bouncer never made it back there while we were playing horsie. He isn't a bad guy, but I guess he's gotta do his job too (don't we all, unless one of you New Yorkers hits the 210 mil lottery this week).

So the minor kicker is this. I head out, go to my next stop, and go pee. I look down and there is a blood blister (vein pops, leaves a purple spot). The skin isn't broken, which is VERY good. No pain, either. So my little friend probably bumped my little head a little too hard. I'm working on the excuses now. Gee, honey, I was trying to zip up quickly.

2nd Chance
06-29-04, 00:15
"My final post on Bridgeport"

After the last two disappointing trips to Teddies I decided to pop in during the afternoon hours. Stopped in around 2:30 and was supprised to see almost 14 girls working. This was on the 23rd.

Ran into a regular there, Silky, and she was looking good. Dropped a lot of weight. Known her for many years and she always gives me a good deal. She says things have returned to normal during the day shift so I went back for a little fun.

Did not experience the "chaperon" the whole time I was back there.

Ran into Diana (no braces) and had 3 dances. She was HOT and had a really good attitude, awesome bod and her clam was actually "pretty"! LOL. However, I was still in my recovery phase so opted for just full-contact dances.

After about 30min at the bar and two bottles of snapple, I was feeling energized so I was looking for Diana again. As luck would have it I was at the stage and found Thalia. I've never had a session with her before. Didn't even know what she looked like. If it wasn't for the fact she told me her name I would have passed her up! Her name is LEGEND around here so I could not pass the opportunity!

Went back and had 1-1/2 lapdances when she finally asked if I wanted more. Duh! Got a BBBJTC and guys, it was as good as you all have posted... Blew my brains out!

Spent about 30mins in the back with her so I wasn't sure how much to tip her. She said $60.00! Man, what a true champ!

Glad I finally had the opportunity with Thalia. Now I can leave Connecticut a happy man. LOL.

This is my final "dream" post on Bridgeport. I am moving West and will miss all the fun. It's been a real pleasure mongering with all of you guys and will truly miss it. Altough I've never actually met any of you guys, I feel like I'm leaving some family members behind! Take care everyone. Play safe!

Signing off.

WSJ3
06-29-04, 09:01
Thanks 2nd Chance for the update.

Life is good.

Peace:
WSJ3

crazy
06-29-04, 22:38
Good luck out west, 2nd Chance.

Remember there will always be a warm spot for you here in Bridgeport when you visit. CT will always be CT.

Cheers.

MSJ44
06-30-04, 01:41
WSJ3,

I may check you out next sat at teddies as well. Its been a minute since i've been up.

WSJ3
07-01-04, 15:30
Sounds good to me MSJ44

Peace:
WSJ3

White Rice
07-03-04, 13:51
Wuts up guys,

This is my first time posting on this board, but I have been reading it for a while. I just wanted to know, has anyone ever succeeded in taking a scruples stripper out after work? They have the hottest girls and I just wanted to know has anyone ever got one of them.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Dayside
07-04-04, 12:15
Good question, I tried about a year ago to get a girls number at Scrupples and for a while thought I was going to get it. In the end she just blew me off. Probable my technique I'm sure if I was a little smoother maybe it would have been different.

I don't usally go in there with teddies and keystones being a better bet.

But your right the Scrupple girls are very nice, I would guess a number could be had.

Daysides

Bar Guy
07-04-04, 14:36
The girls at scruples are top of the line. They know how to make money from you by playing along. The only one that might have been successful is Stoner.

Ruff Rider
07-05-04, 08:09
Gents, I am always intirugued by post on take out. After scoring what I wanted in the club numerous times, I became a regular pursuer of take out at the Mardis Gras in Springfield. Take out is difficult. How many of you mongers want to go out with the people you work with all day, during non work hours. Even worse, how many of you want to be around your customers during non work hours? Take out is almost always more trouble than it is worth. Regardless of the fun you may have once or twice, you will soon find out why these girls are strippers, and why they are leading the wreched lives they lead. Yes the chase rocks, yes its always nice to get a girl to go out when that was not her intent, but in the end, it tends to be empty.

Dayside
07-05-04, 12:34
Bar Guy,

I think you hit the nail on the head, that was pretty much what happened to me. She played along until it was time to comitt they it was see you later.

I think I'll have to pm stoner for some advice. Somehow I don't think even that will work for me.

Dayside

2nd Chance
07-05-04, 15:56
Hi guys. Just chiming in about Scruples. I can confirm that my buddy has successfully taken three girls out at Scruples. Unlike Teddie's, the girls at Scruples won't "bang for bucks". However, they will "date for dances".

What will it costs? About 20 dances, one hotel night, breakfast in the morning, and a drive back to NYC. Sometimes require a pit-stop at the Westchester Mall.

Personally, it's not worth it to me... to much like dating and I'd rather spend my $400.00 on new toys than on a piece of ass. Also, all the girls at Scruples seem to be real "high-maintenance".

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

One of the girls is name Lisa. That's her real name. She's half Irish and Chinese. Lives in Chinatown. Nice curves, about 5'8".

The current one some skinny latina about 5'3", curly hair and wears glasses off-stage. I want to say her stage name is "Arianna" but I know that's not correct... but sounds something like that.

The third one... saw her once, don't remember her at all. Just a busty blonde and made mention of some adult web-site she wants to start up.

MyHobby
07-05-04, 16:45
I've had some luck in the past with takeout at scruples but its been a while. When its happened its always been more of a date type of thing and while I did leave some $'s behind its always been some good excuse to make it seem as if she wasn't really asking for money (yea right)

I have been enjoying takeout with one of the girls from Teddies on a regular basis. Have a couple other numbers but haven't been able to work out a mutually agreeable schedule. Seems as if the slowdown there has created some opportunities.

Stoner
07-05-04, 18:22
Scruples has some high end women, that "sometimes" could qualify for going to a high end spot like Scores in New York.

Mardis Gras and Scruples were once jockeying neck and neck, but not these days. Money can be made for the girls there pretty nice.

For this reason alone, Scruples is a tough nut to crack. Its fun trying, but unless you're willing to commit some resources, man, I don't recommend since there are so many others to go for.

I had a fun there doing some take out back '00, man, when money was pouring out all over the place. Thats, what, 4 years ago? That dancer was staged named Angel (if I remember correctly). Half latina/ half Irish. She was a lot of fun. She danced over at Beamers and in New York before I lost contact with her last year (heard she went to Florida.) She also did Rhode Island on a few occassions.

I've been by a few times since then, but not with intent to take out.

Sorry to disappoint folks with the truth, but for me, great fun can be had elsewhere. (These girls are so damned migratory, there is no reason to fixate on Scruples alone). For instance, many girls at Mardis at former Scruples girls who wanted a new venue, new clients, fresh start, etc.

There is one hurdle to overcome, however. You have many different breed of exotic dancers. The more intriguing ones are the "professional" strippers. They see there craft as an art form and intend to rock the strip club scene with there overdone looks. God bless'm, but Scruples was FULL of that sort of shit. They are not cash hungry in the slightest, and have well connected "boyfriends" who shit gold and piss silver.

For this reason, Scruples (and sometimes Ruby) have girls with incredible looks but have no desire to hang with any old customer.

Its all about 30% bait and 70% timing in such cases...maybe 80% timing. I have no such time to trifle with them, unfortunately.

I'll say one thing though...just cause she looks like a 8 or 9, doesn't mean she performs like one. I've "dated" some strippers that are horrible in bed. No skill, and too akward with themselves...and generally suffer from lots of self hate. Not always worth the trouble. Trust the vibe you feel, and never think they love you (or even like you). They love those who treat them like shit and don't think they are worth a dime.

2nd Chance
07-05-04, 20:44
Before Scruples was remodeled, the "birdcage" area was a good spot to get a little cowboy action. Even though the spot was fairly open, it was possible and even I've had the pleasure of it.

I was in the birdcage with a good buddy of mine and we both found two willing participants and the looked out for us, while we played. We even got one girl that ate sausage while the other danced in front, blocking the view.

Still, the cost was prohibative, though. Hand action was very easy but I'm not one to walk around with soup in my pants.

Now that it's a VIP section and they have the screens up, it's probably easier to get some cowboy action but it's even more expensive, as it costs you $150 just to get in there!

Muff Scout
07-05-04, 21:02
2nd Chance,

Agree with all you say.

I thought I was fortunate several years ago to "date" dancers from The Diamond Club in Portchester as well as Beamers. Like you said, most were not very good in bed. They were also very high maintenance, even if you didn't get dances. Between drinks at the club, shopping and dinner, you were down 4 bills easy.

I found most to be very shallow. They are vampires. Some nicer than others, but in the end all they want is your money. If they can have a nice time while they get it, so much the better. If you wise up to their scam, so what, there is a line behind you waiting for a chance.

After awhile, I realized the escort route was the best way to go. Much cheaper and a sure thing. Once you find one you like and you become a regular, many extras to be had.

Hope you all had a safe Fourth.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Buster Lovedog
07-05-04, 21:53
I know what you mean about strippers, but it's still a mystery to me how to play them. I probably shouldn't bother cause to me it's a part-time hobby, to them a full-time profession, they can play me so amazingly I don't even know I've been played!

I'd been seeing a former stripper for about 3 years now on a regular weekly-plus basis. I guess I got a little captivated by her. Then suddenly she cut me off. Bango. This threw me for a loop.

It seemed like the nicer I was to her the meaner she'd be to me. Whats the deal with that? Maybe she did have a lot of self-hate, but it manifested outwardly in supreme confidence and "I don't need you" type attitude. I think she equates being "nice" as being "weak" and a real turn-off.

Bubba261
07-06-04, 00:56
Stoner....(and all)....

People here have been referring to Mardi Gras...which one are you talking about? The one in Windsor sucks, barely a couple of dancers a night. The one in Springfield, now that's another story!! Great place, great dancers, relatively cheap beer.

Are you talking about this one or the quiet CT Mardi Gras?

Thanks.

Stoner
07-06-04, 09:55
There is only one true Mardi Gras. The other is a mere training camp/detention center. I frequent both, but I am referring to Springfield.

Buster...
I've been there man, and I know how you feel. You walk away wondering "what the fuk just happened?"

There actually is a book on the subject (two actually) that are funny reads. IMO, every man needs to cut his teeth at somepoint with trying to date a stripper.

It makes marriage to a "normal" woman that can cook and clean much more appealing. They can still be just as nasty and mean, but at least the food is hot and the beer is cold instead of vice versa.

SR Only
07-06-04, 14:28
Since I seem to be testing Teddie’s on a regular basis (for the good of all), here’s this week’s report.

Get stopped at the door by two white guys, and checked for metal and ID. The guy from a week ago is gone (chaperon). Too bad, he was okay.

Off to the bar and there is a new bartendress. White girl. Not bad looking. Shoulda asked if she would do FS. :)

I check the board and don’t see my “L” girl on the board. I thought I saw Tahlia’s. And saw Bianca. I’ve posted about her before on the SCL. We always get along. Nice Brazilian, a little chunky, but has always taken care of me. There was a list of “fired” girls on the board, too. I glanced at it quickly, but did not see Tani’s name. A section was smudged so she might have been on it (more later).

I hit the bathroom, and as I am leaving I see Bianca. She says it is nice to see me, where have I been, did I lose her number, etc. I hadn’t gotten a LD in almost a month from her. Two prior times I wanted to try something different (I guess we can all relate to getting a little “strange”) ;)

So off we go to the back. Bright lights (that’s getting really old). Diana (big breasted Diana) and another monger are at the far cubicle. Bianca senses they are finishing soon. So we wait for the “better” location.

Diana and Bianca speak for a moment. I can tell Diana is telling Bianca how to make it look like FS being delivered should a chaperon stop by. I think Bianca could tell her a few ways, too. Diana asks if I understood. Yup, enough. ;)

We step in. Bianca reaches for the little heads. I pull it out (pants stay on, not like the old days). She gets a cover on and gives a nice BJ (she always has). After a bit she says front or back? Not sure I say back and get up and have her go doggie. I think she wanted me to sit and go cowboy front or back. Oh well. For some reason I am a bit paranoid, and don’t pop in :30 like I usually do. We try cowboy with her back to me. Still doesn’t get release. She reaches into her bag to get a lubricant. That seems to help. I finally let go.

No one stopped by to check on us the entire time. It may have been a fluke. I asked Bianca about Tani, and she said she's fired, and didn't know why (or wouldn't tell). They were sort of "buds" I think. They knew I "danced" with each other (Tani and Bianca).

The loss of Tani is bad. One sexy and willing girl. If anyone has a line or digits, please let me know.

R Brandt
07-06-04, 15:25
I'm new to NY metro area. Before moving here I checked out the site for mongering info. After the raids at Teddie's can anyone advise if its back to normal. Is the Keystone alone worth the trip from NY to Bridgeport?

Bubba261
07-06-04, 20:00
Stoner - I entirely agree, the reason I asked is that generally "quieter" clubs, i.e., less customers, afford a better chance of having illicit fun. The CT Mardi Gras, however, affords nothing but a quick beer and and occasional looker.

My experience at the "main" MG, however, is that the dancers are top-notch, but a bit stuck-up (attitude-wise, not the "stuck up" way we'd all like).

Incidentally, as an aside, Stoner, I recall you giving me a tip on some incall places in Houston back in March/April. Didn't get a chance to get back to you (laziness, I guess), but I never called them - had a hard time getting beyond TGSOE, went there all four nights, and as a mid-50s guy once a night is enough!

Just Browsing
07-06-04, 23:02
Went to one of my favorite AMPs in Bridgeport. Spent some quality time with Miko. Normal service TS, CBJ, CFS. Her body is an 8 but her face is more of a 6, but her attitude more than makes up for it. One thing I'm not crazy about is she always tries to massage the prostate...not into that at all. I would prefer not to name the place due to increasde LEO activity, but if you want to PM me I will give more info.

Jr Wonders
07-07-04, 08:13
On the subject of dating the ladies and all of its pitfalls, I came across a great article some time ago that I managed to find again:

http://www.identitytheory.com/insight/bruns9.html

Joe Smalltown
07-07-04, 15:20
Great link JR. Just to keep things in perspective.

Robe Pete
07-11-04, 12:32
Good Afternoon all.

This is my first post on the board. Made the drive from RI down to Teddies Sat, got there around 4:30pm. Very nice place. Was approached by a large breasted black woman (sorry was not sure of her name) who offered a BJ. I told her I was going to relax and check things out for a while. I was planning to make a trek to HK later so wanted to hold off. Saw a nice Spanish girl on stage and tried to get a LD after her set, but she went in with someone else, then said she was leaving at 6.

Left at 6 and headed up to check out Magic/HK .

Take care. Robe Pete

Samba Shake
07-11-04, 12:43
One more re: take out and dating strippers. I've dated five or six current or former strippers, but met only one in a club. The rest I met just out and about. There are a few good things about dating strippers. They have lots of sleazy but hot underwear, they usually fogive some of your flaws if you fogive some of theirs, they don't mind being naked, and they usually have some really fun friends.

The downside is that they tend to lead pretty unhealthy lives, and are constantly encouraged to indulge in any bad habits they might tend toward anyway. It's easy to overstate that, though, I've dated bartenders at regular bars about whom the same could be said. And there's always the question of whether she's doing take out for someone else as well.

Other than that, they were just girls. Some were great in bed, some OK. Some were manipulative and some were sweet and genuine. I'm still in touch with two of them, both of whom have moved on and live very normal lives these days. Oh, one more thing, if you're willing to drop big time bucks, a big percentage of the girls who dance will give it up. Not all, of course, but even at "high end" clubs enough hundreds will get the job done. That's not a price range or a vibe I happen to like, but I've seen it happen nearly everywhere.

War Doggie
07-11-04, 16:43
Late report as i was vacationing in ct. I partook some time in BP
on the 4th and a nice AMP Met Miko and she was def a hottie. TS CBJ CFS for 4 jacks she wanted 5 but i talked her down. afterwards we cuddled for a few and she gave me one for the road. All in All a excellent time look for my reports on the Baltimore, RI, Mass and NH boards also

ER Kerk
07-12-04, 14:53
Was at Teddies around 1PM.

There were about 10 girls there, most of them getting dressed in the changing room. Management gathered them around for a heated discussion and then sent them all home. Told the customers that the ladies would be back again in the evening. WTF?

Bango Cheito
07-12-04, 23:28
I would find it extremely friggin hard to believe even ONE dancer anywhere on Planet Earth would refuse to have sex with a customer for the right price.

I kind of admire them for this.

Stoner
07-13-04, 11:01
Bango, they are indeed interesting, yet absolutely. there are many who won't for various solid reasons. Some would fuk you for free, mind you, but not for money.

(When you think about it though...we all have limits. Would suck a grown man off and let him cum on your ass for $300? $500 $1000. We all have principles and lines we won't cross.)

At my favorite waterhole in Boston called the Glass Slipper, I met a lady who attended Harvard Divinity. Another I met had her masters already and was going for an MBA. The latter was a real popular draw because she had so much energy and vibrance, with the girl next door sexiness! Very, very warm and friendly girl.

(Man, I miss her. She was a damn sex kitten. She purred and gasped when I did her from behind. I loved it. She moved to the mid west. The Harvard Divinity girl was way beyond me, honestly. :) Though we had an interesting discussion (over a bottle of champagne) about hedonism in 1st century christianity. :) What a gorgeous girl she was...shame I missed out on that one completely.)

Its already tough enough for some to dance nude...it seems another level for them to do "tricks". Dancers have a "code" of all their own, man. Its weird...and entertaining to watch them break their "code".

SR Only
07-13-04, 16:59
This week’s update.

Stop by Teddie’s. There is only one girl’s name on the board (Silky). I figure the door guy hadn’t written in the names yet. It seems a bit quiet, especially for 2 PM. I grab a drink. Cute bartendress, blond, nice body, I wonder what she might do for a coupla jacksons. :)

So the bartendress tells me that the van had a flat tire, and that’s why no one is there yet.

Great. :(

As I sit there, Silky comes by and says to wait and she’ll give me a good dance. Silky is always nice, but is not my type. She knows I am partial to Tani and a few others. But I try to be nice to her.

At this point, my time is limited, I bail. I head to Keystone. But I gotta make a right on to Bishop, so WTF; I’ll stop in the ”Corner.” I haven’t been there in a year or two (Teddie’s was better). Worse comes to worse, I’ll shoot down to the Key.

Well, a fairly mangy group (customers and girls). Most of the girls haven’t missed a meal. ;) There is this one tall kind of skinny one (A cups), that got on stage as I walked in. I get a drink and wait. Well, the skinny one (Laura/Lauren/Laurie), sort of works for me. I went to the stage and flipped some singles during her songs. Nice close shave down low (I’m a sucker for that).

She asks at one point if I want a private dance (no, I’m here for the ambiance and good food). I said "could be" with a smile. I sit at the bar and wait for her to finish. She goes to the opposite end of the bar and starts yammering to the bartender about her ankle (it hurt).

I thought she forgot our conversation. I go over and we discuss the dance situation. Off we go.

She first asks if I am a cop (no, are you). She then asks what can I afford (look, I’m not buying a car). I said everything, for forty. She said fifty. Well… F’ it, fifty is fine. She gets out her flavored cover (cherry!), and starts a BJ. She said she doesn’t do uncovered. After a minute she asks to get on top. No problemo.

It wasn’t working all that well, so she said to hang on a second. She sits back on the chair, with her ankles by her ears, and I get to plow ahead. SRO likes this! We finish the task. She has me dispose of the cover, ‘cause that can’t leave them sitting around.

I tried to kiss at one point while we were doing it, and she didn’t want to or "they" would know what she was up to (messy lipstick). Huh? Okay, fine. She said we could touch tongues (that’s how I knew it was cherry flavored).

So not a good day for Teddie’s, a better day for Bishop’s Corner, and I have no idea what was happening at the Keystone, since I was not ready for MSOG.

I did drive by the Key, and it looked like there were no lights on, or I couldn’t see any of the neon signs they used to have. Plenty of cars, so I assume they were open. Any reports, folks?

SRO

Fire Dude
07-13-04, 18:18
Hey all this is my first report on this site, I have been reading about all this dating strippers and what "extras" strippers will do and I would just like to add my 2 cents first off I love strip clubs and have spent way more money than I would care to admit but what I have found is that strippers and women in general will do ANYTHING for money I have not found one yet that doesen't have a price.

HummerKing
07-14-04, 16:00
Hey guts just an FYI for all you MP mongers, this is a report I did for Yonkers.

I went to 'Latin Body Rub' advertised in the-back-room.com for Fairfield.

You have to call 30 minutes prior to make an appointment. I was quoted $50 for half hour massage. I decided to bring $ more, the same tip that I give at the AMPs.

I showed up and a hot Brazilian chick answered the door, her name was Beha(not sure if I spelled that right). I didn't see any other chicks at the time, but she was a 7 in looks. No shower, a shitty massage followed by a great CBJ. I tipped her $60. She said that she couldn't do everything my first time there. But next time I could do whatever I wanted. I won't tip more than $, that way it stays the same as AMPs.

As I was leaving there was an even hotter Brazilian chick sitting at the desk, I am going back just to try that one.

Muff Scout
07-15-04, 23:14
Jr Wonders,

Great article. Puts it all into perspective.

Thanks

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Big Albie
07-16-04, 17:50
Has anyone been to American Spa recently? Is it even still open?

Thanks

Bungo Johnny
07-17-04, 21:09
Long time pervert, first time poster.

What is the story with American these days? I used to go there all the time, but I work down there now so the entrance on Main St in front of the intersection doesn't work too well for me.

Does anyone remember the days of American when Kyle worked there? God, best experience I ever had

Robe Pete
07-17-04, 22:59
Made the trek out to B-port this afternoon. Stopped into Teddies. There were about 12 girls working. I was approached by Lily and proceeded to the back. Had the first booth, with those bright lights. Got a CBJ then FS for .60.

Big Albie, American Spa is still open. Stopped by afterwards to see who was there.

Smallcap
07-18-04, 15:22
Any updates from the Keystone? How the action coming along.

PM me if you dont want to talk in a open forum.

Xagent
07-19-04, 07:36
Was Kyle the tallish slim blonde that was a little spacy? I remember going in there and my jaw dropping when I saw her, broke my heart when she left...

Muff Scout
07-19-04, 10:05
Bungo,

I remember Kyle. First time I saw her, my bone almost jumped out of my pants. That blonde had a killer body. Great sex too.

I used to also see Sabina, the german girl, and Tori.

Haven't been there since April, but I believe they are still open.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

CT Boobman
07-19-04, 21:06
Spent an enjoyable Sunday afternoon at Teddies and the Key this weekend. This was my first visit since the crackdown. Teddies is still the same old friendly place, but toned down a notch.

In fact, I would rate the quality of the girls as a bit of a dissapointment. There were a few stunners, but more heavier ones than I would have liked to see.

I finally settled on Nicole. We snuggled in the back booth a few minutes at her suggestion to wait for the next song to start. Her calves were hurting from wearing those heels, so I rubbed them for her, and told her I wanted FS for .6. To my surprize she wouldn't agree to it. I asked what I could get, and she motioned for the billy joel song, which to me is only half the fun. Furthermore, she was demanding .6 for that. So I opted to just enjoy the regular lapdance, which was in fact fantastic, with her 32D's right where I wanted them, my face. YMMV with Nicole.

I think this might be only the second time I ever left the back of Teddies without getting what I wanted. I know its available still, just not as blatant as before.

Even though there were a few other girls in Teddies that were interesting, I decided to head over to the Key.

The Key was more laidback, with less patrons, and less ladies. The overall quality was a bit lower than Teddies, but there were two really pretty girls imho. Needless to say, things went smoother this time around, with no hassle. Its a little leaner at the Key, so the girls have to work for it more. The scene isn't for everyone, but it works for me.

MSJ44
07-19-04, 22:53
CTBoobman,

Do you recall any of the dancers names at the Key when you were there? Been a minute since I've been back, but miss Paula, and Vanessa, Jada who were regualars, and some of the better talent there.

CT Boobman
07-20-04, 06:05
MSJ44,

Sorry, didn't remember any names. Except for Jenifer, who has my stamp of approval. Just don't remember the rest--I asked, but forgot.

Tadino47
07-20-04, 09:30
Bungo and alike you are so correct. Kyle was a killer. Sabina in her day was also great. We should have a best of American! Does anyone remember Coco (just a notch below Kyle in my book). Well a good notch. Rachel was also nice.

Bungo Johnny
07-20-04, 21:00
I think I missed Coco. What'd she look like? I don't know how I missed one. At that time I had tons of disposable income and I was at American probably every Friday after work. They were great in those days. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I kind of liked Jovan. There was a black girl short-timer called Angel who was a good time. There were alot of one-shot girls who were worth it, but never saw them again.

But Kyle, man, she was a gift.

I went to American one day looking for Kyle - she was taken. They say but we also have, and there's these two young babes I never saw before or since on the couch. Great looking. And I said, "Nah, I'll come back." Walked out and I was thinking, "I gotta be out of my mind."

CT Jazz Guy
07-20-04, 21:20
Coco was great. She was an energetic f..k. She just loved those pearl necklaces. Sabina was fun. I saw Ginger a lot. We always had a wonderful time together. Diane was fun too. She was the only girl at American that I got a fun trip to Greece with. Also Anne was wonderful. I ended up seeing her pretyy regularly independantly after she left American. Ah those were the days.

Bob CT
07-20-04, 22:50
I remember Sabina, she was a great one. It's amazing that she is still there. I first saw her about 10 years ago. That must be some kind of MP record. There was a tall blond, Michelle, nice and tight. I wonder if she is still around.

Does anyone remember the Paradise Spa near Bridgeport Hospital? There was a blond chic there, Heather from 1990-91. She was definitely my all time favorite. Iwas sad when she left.

MSJ44
07-20-04, 23:42
Thanks CTBoobman,

I think I'm due a trip back to the key this weekend.

Cthobby
07-21-04, 07:40
American is Still open - even on Sundays now. Talent has gone down.

As far as the girls go:

Sabrina is still there.

Kiki is another one that been there awhile and still fun.

Been with Alycia who is there in and out. Good massage but scraps alittle.

Tracy is average.

Monica I didn't have a really good time.

Angel I believe does independent in an ad in the Advocate under a different name.

Michelle the young tall blonde hasn't been there in awhile and I haven't seen her ad in the Advocate recently either.

Shelly is not worth the time.

I actually miss Dolce Vita that place had hotties there compared to American. I have to check out Danbury to see what is up there.

Hawk15
07-21-04, 08:56
Bob CT,

Please give us price list at American.

Thanks

Chazman
07-21-04, 09:49
Just a short note.

I was at Teddys and Keys yesterday. Did one latina, name begins with a S. Nice bod, but it was rushed, and she kept looking through the little window. No one came back while i was in there, but I saw them checking a few other times. went to Key next and met a dominicana named Amanda? Told her I was from NY. She asked for a ride. I told her 10. at my house, she said ok, and we left. I had to pay some fine for her to go. 5. so now was 15. Finally got to my place and she was complaining. so i told her 15. It was 20. total, which is a lot even in my own place and not rushed. There was another girl there named liona that i would (should) have done. Anyway this girl lives in queens, and said we can do for much cheaper if i come to her place. She will call today. She was ok looking, a little overweight, but had a great rack. Any other experiances with takeout from these places? Any numbers? I am sure with the drop in business, these girls would like to set up something in their own places.

SR Only
07-22-04, 09:06
Hit Fantasy. Jackie was the choice. Very nice, with limited english. A great body with natural B or Cs.

TS was fine. Massage was okay. BJ I thought started as BB but when she took me out of her mouth, I saw the cover (good!). She rode on top and then pulled me up for cowboy. She then leaned back. It had the feel of a PSE. I couldn't hold it at that point. ;)

In the beginning she tried to work me for more than five jacksons. I said I only had that much (true! the rest was hidden in the car).

Over all a good time. High marks for her.

SRO

BreezeWater
07-23-04, 12:18
Just a shout out! Back on the Eastcoast-will see some of you on the Bridge in Sept.!

Yo!

Just Browsing
07-24-04, 11:47
Went to Teddy's last night. About 12 girls there, but nothing worth the effort. I saw the guy working the door go to the back room twice, but not very often. Anyone have any recommendations for a fellow monger ?

Riff Raff
07-25-04, 11:11
Some of you were asking about American Spa so I decided it was time for a fact finding mission. There were three ladies working Angel a nice black woman that I've reviewed in the past and 2 latinas Monica and I think the other went by the name Meaghan.

I chose Monica. Body 8, face 6.5, performance 9. Took shower skipped massage went right to it. CBJ then DATY which she really got into. Then mish till finish. Then she gave me a nice soft massage some cuddling along the way. Then MSOG time. CBJ followed by cowgirl then by mish till finish. Another shower and the hour was up.

Had a very nice time and they are still operating under the one price for all $.9 for an hour.

CT Seeker
07-26-04, 07:44
Anyone know any working ladies that you may want to give # out? since the club scene is bad these days and the spa's are expensive. would trade info for it

Bucky Tooth
07-27-04, 15:45
Stopped by Teddy's last Thur and had a good time with Lana for her so called .80 "special". While I was there the bouncers didn't go in the back at all. The list of names that I can remember: Lana, Desire, Honey, Stephanie, Lady, Jessica. There were about six more names, but I probably should of reported back sooner, because I can't remember now.

I spoke to one of the girls and she explain to me why so many girls are getting sent home or fired. There is a new point system in place. In order to work in the daytime and on the weekends, they have accumulate a total of 6 points. Working Sunday and Monday nights they get either 1 or 1.5 points. Daytime hours and weekends only gets them .5 points. If they don't get 6 points they won't be able to work the following week in the daytime. The bosses are pushing hard for the ladies to weeknights and guess they are taking new steps.

Buck

ER Kerk
07-29-04, 15:18
Strange days are these my friends when the ladies at Teddies walk away from .4 for a CBJ.

Early this afternoon, I headed over to Teds and was solicited by several young ladies before I settled on the very agressive Lana. When we got to the back room, she asked for .6. I countered .4. She re-countered at .5, but I didn't budge. She let me walk away. When she got back to the bar, as loudly as possible told all her friends that I was a cheapskate and wouldn't pay .5. Needless to say, the next half hour before I left was very uneventful.

Did I miss something? Is the world still spinning the same direction?
Strange days indeed.

Paranoid
07-29-04, 15:24
Just stopped by Teddies at about 2pm. There were more hotties than I have ever seen there. Usually I see 1 or 2 girls I would take to the back. However I was only there for 20 minutes and was impressed with 5 or 6 of them. Lana came over right away and started talking with me. I don't remember the last time a Teddies girl has been that sweet, didn't negotiate (standard rate), and was as concerned about my happiness through the whole experience.

I do love Teddies, but hate the negotiating process. Thank-you Lana

Member #2155
07-30-04, 17:33
Just heard on WTIC 1080 Teddies and the key closed by the state today.Bummer never had a chance to partake and another great place falls.

Chipper
07-30-04, 19:56
Just heard on the radio that Teddies + Keystone are closed
Didn't get all the details ,but did hear each was charged with allowing prostitution.

WSJ3
07-30-04, 20:04
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I was hoping that LE would ease up on these places.

I guess nothing last forever.

Peace:
WSJ3

ER Kerk
07-30-04, 20:05
http://www.ctnow.com/news/local/statewire/hc-30163815.apds.m0996.bc-ct-brf--jul30,1,7096006.story?coll=hc-headlines-local-wire

Lone Monger
07-31-04, 01:24
Hey guys!

It's no wonder that places like Ted,s and Keys, get shut down. You guys are too explicit in your postings. There has got to be a better way of reporting things without ruining things for everyone else. Remember Big Brother is watching!

Obie
07-31-04, 01:33
Two Bridgeport bars closed in response to prostitution allegations

July 30, 2004

Associated Press

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- Two city bars that feature exotic dancers have been ordered closed because of continued problems with prostitution, Chief State's Attorney Christopher Morano said Friday.

The Chief State's Attorney's office obtained court orders temporarily closing Teddie's Cafe on East Main Street and Keystone Cafe on Barnum Avenue in response to allegations that the businesses have allowed prostitution on their premises.

Investigations by Bridgeport police have resulted in 36 arrests this year at Teddie's Cafe alleging prostitution-related offenses and narcotics possession and 32 arrests at Keystone Cafe for prostitution and related charges.

Both businesses will remain closed pending a court hearing on Aug. 9.

Ruff Rider
07-31-04, 09:25
Lone Monger,

Take your 1 post and take a hike. Yeah, LE is arresting prostis because we talked about. Get a clue!

Aegis911
07-31-04, 09:50
Teddies & the Key both closed?

Oh my . . . oh my

Aegis911

Member #2173
07-31-04, 11:44
Safer way to post reports:

Don't mention the location more than once. A person scanning these forums sees the same location over and over.

I don't like posts that don't have some details because I won't go to a place if it isn't FS.

But there isn't a reason to mention the place over and over so it seems really obvious. What we can do is say

"Stopped by the place first mentioned by _username_ on 5/23." This shares info, but it makes LE at least have to go to the effort of looking up the original post.

Try not to post more than one location in one post; otherwise, this method won't work.

SR Only
07-31-04, 11:50
From the Connecticut Post:

Police shut down 2 strip bars
Prostitution, drug use cited as vice team enforces injunctions
By DANIEL TEPFER dtepfer@ctpost.com

Saturday, July 31, 2004 -

BRIDGEPORT

It could be the very last "last call" for two East Side strip bars

both targeted in dozens of police raids for prostitution and drug use

as a Superior Court judge Friday issued injunctions closing the businesses.

Moments later, members of the Police Department's narcotics and vice unit, armed with copies of the order, burst into Teddie's Caf on East Main Street and the Keystone Caf on Barnum Avenue.

"It's great," said Richard DeParle, who runs a car dealership near Teddie's and has complained about the activities there for some time. "That place has been a real big problem in the neighborhood and we are all glad it has finally been closed."

Judge Julia Dewey issued orders closing the bars, granting a temporary injunction sought by the state Division of Criminal Justice. She scheduled a hearing on permanent closure for Aug. 9.

"This is an overt manifestation of the Police Department carrying out the will of the people," said Police Chief Wilbur Chapman. "These two establishments and their associated unlawful behavior distracted from the quality of life of the people in the city.

"I have nothing but praise for the men and women of the tactical unit conducting this investigation leading to the closures."

Chief State's Attorney Christopher L. Morano said his office sought the orders for closure under the state's Nuisance Abatement Act.

"We are hopeful the utilization of the nuisance abatement action will bring a quick resolution to a problem that has plagued the community for some time," he said.

Authorities say that it's unclear who the owners of the clubs are.

Both bars have been the target of dozens of previous police raids.

In 2000, a judge was about to enter an order closing the Keystone when its owner staved off the chains by promising to clean up the bar's act.

However, Morano acknowledged that not only didn't Keystone's owner live up to the promise, but illegal activity there actually increased.

Between Feb. 3 and April 27, police said they made 32 arrests at the Keystone, and, between Feb. 14 and June 13, they made 36 arrests at Teddie's.

According to police, on April 27 an undercover officer was sitting at the bar in the Keystone when he was approached by one of the dancers who offered him oral sex in the back room for $60.

After refusing the offer, the officer said he went to the back room where he saw dancers and male patrons engaging in sexual activity in stalls.

After having sex with a male customer in a stall, one of the dancers emerged and offered to have sex with the undercover officer for a fee, police said.

During a previous raid at the bar, police said they found dozens of used condoms scattered on the floor in a back room.

On May 23, an undercover officer was in Teddie's when police said a dancer offered to give him the "works" for $60.

The officer later wandered into two back rooms in the bar, where police said he saw dancers performing oral sex on male customers.

Following a raid, police said one of the dancers told them that every "girl" in Teddie's was involved in prostitution in the back rooms and that $20 of the $60 they charged for sex went to the bar.

SR Only
07-31-04, 11:53
The link to the Conn Post story:

http://www.connpost.com/cda/article/print/0,1674,96%257E3750%257E2306281,00.html

Sad day folks.

SRO

MSJ44
07-31-04, 12:21
OBie,

Say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dayum!! Was just hoping to come on up again since I was hoping things had cooled off a bit. Oh well. Maybe Stamford may pick -up a bit. OBie we still gotta hook up the monger take-out party!!!

Lone Monger - As a newbie, I beg to differ with ya, LE has know about both spots for some time know, but given the current election year, they are trying to make an example.

Road Map
07-31-04, 13:29
Following report is from someone who witness the closing of my favorite clubs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted to stop by Teddy’s yesterday around 5 pm. Two police cars outside, and one big dude in handcuffs (who I know as the bouncer) being placed into one of them.

Stopped by Keystone from there, and everything seemed cool – two girls working, lots of guys there.

Left to go do some errands.

Came back to Keystone around 6:15. One police car, two in uniform, 3 in blue jackets with yellow “Police” on the back, and one woman in her 40’s in a blue pants suit walking around talking to them all. Two plain clothes come out the front door, get into a beat up Chevy (with siren, which was used while pulling into traffic), and drive off. Two large women with “Police” jackets then come out, get into a beat up Bronco, and drive off. The blonde and one of the plain clothes then proceeded to place large fluorescent orange stickers on all the doors: “Closed by Court Order” “Restraining Order: All persons forbidden to enter premises…”

Also observed: Two early 20’s dudes standing outside the front door – one with a notepad (they still use those?), the other with a duffle bag and a large camera around his neck. Maybe the cops called the press before they got there…. I didn’t get a Post today yet. I also saw the manager leaving with at least 6 bags of cash…

Went back to Teddies – same stickers on the doors.

How I hate election years…

WSJ3
07-31-04, 13:39
Lone Monger:

Don't take this the wrong way but unless I am totally off base this board was created and design to post about where, how, and when men can get laid.

With 1 post and no real contributions you really are not in any position to comment on how members post.

Even if everyone on the board posted "hypothetical" encounters LE would still know when and where.

I have to repeat myself when I say that this same exact situation occur during the last Presidential election, so you really do not have to be a rocket scientist to infer that these closures are politically motivated.

Asscon was in operation for years in Manhattan and it was shut down 1 month before the Republican Convention arrives in town.

That being said Lone Monger if you want to remain a "lurker" that is fine; if you want to post in code do so. But please afford your fellow men their GOD given right to post as explicitly as they desire.

Peace:
WSJ3

JimmyDR
07-31-04, 15:25
Lone Monger:

Don't take this the wrong way but unless I am totally off base this board was created and design to post about where, how, and when men can get laid.

With 1 post and no real contributions you really are not in any position to comment on how members post.

Even if everyone on the board posted "hypothetical" encounters LE would still know when and where.

I have to repeat myself when I say that this same exact situation occur during the last Presidential election, so you really do not have to be a rocket scientist to infer that these closures are politically motivated.

Asscon was in operation for years in Manhattan and it was shut down 1 month before the Republican Convention arrives in town.

That being said Lone Monger if you want to remain a "lurker" that is fine; if you want to post in code do so. But please afford your fellow men their GOD given right to post as explicitly as they desire.

Peace:
WSJ3

I AGREE!!!!!

Muff Scout
07-31-04, 16:39
Lone Monger,

If you think this board is a major source of info for LE, your IQ is lower than the number of posts you have. Go back to lurking.

Member #2173,

Each local board develops its own style over time, mostly as a result of long time members contributing. You have got a long way to go before anyone on this board starts taking you seriously.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Member #4477
07-31-04, 16:52
Hey Gang,

Sorry to hear about Teddies & the Key, but nothing that good can last forever. I suspect that after November there could be a return to the "Good Ole Days" Meanwhile its off to the AMPS!

Check it out though, a year ago I moved to NC for several good reasons, but I didn't do enough scout work first. Oh my word, the Babtists are in control down here. They Make the LE boys in CT look tame. The best you can hope for is truck stop trash or really low qual SW.

Good thing my business contacts keep me comming back to CT every few months.

Play nice now.

C

Just Browsing
07-31-04, 17:41
Didn't know about Teddies until yesterday when I pulled into the parking lot. Decided to make the best of it though and head over to Fantasy. I had the pleasure of meeting up with Jackie. She is abousolutley gorgeous. She is very friendly and playful. Overall experince was a 9. She gave the normal AMP service for the standard rate, and it was well worth it. I would definatley ask for her again.

Been trying to find the sisters out of New Haven for quite some time. Anyone have any info. Would greatly appreciate it.

Wolfman Jack
07-31-04, 18:00
R.I.P. Teddies, I'll always have some fond memories.

Never had the pleasure of making it to the Key, and now it looks like I never will.

Sad day indeed.

Jimmy The Kid
07-31-04, 18:53
A Moment of silence please...Thanks for the mamorries Teddies....Ok, Now where are all those Queen's hotties hidding out that were making the trek up to B-port

Lone Monger
07-31-04, 18:55
Guys,

Sorry that I offended some of you guys, but honestly no offense was intended. I just think that we need to tone things down a bit.
We can talk about things without being explicit on the way we report experiences. I have been a member of this site for many years and have made many contributions. I had to start a new membership because of somehow I managed to loose my old information. But I have been around since the days of the originator of this website Mr. Atta.

In the CT area I would like to see private parties with membership. This could be one way to keep things under control.
Any ideas out there. New members will only be accepted if they come recommended by other members. We could have random parties with invitations. The Wsg could be used as a point of reference for initial membership.

Let's get the ball rolling and make this happen!

lets hear some ideas.

WSJ3
08-01-04, 07:48
Well Lone Monger:

I know that JimmyDR had the same idea several months back when the Posse would ride up to Teddies.

My suggestion would be to used the girls that used to dance at Teddies. I know that I have many of the Dominicans numbers and so does JimmyDR.

I think that MSJ44 may have gotten some contact numbers there as well from the time we hung out together there.

Once we get some confirmations from the ladies we could use a Hotel (Holiday INN etc.) rent out a big suite and have a VIP/Bachelor party event.

Peace:
WSJ3

Wolfman Jack
08-01-04, 09:01
I like the sounds of that WSJ3, although I never managed to get any digits in the couple of times I made it down to Teddies.

That's why it's always good to plan for a rainy day, like this. Never thought both would be closed, and at the same time for that matter.

The girls working at Teddies are going to lose all kinds of income, unless they have a backup plan. I'm sure they'd be all for it, especially with us here that they know are willing to shell out a few jacksons.

Ruff Rider
08-01-04, 11:18
Lone Monger, no hate here just my thoughts.

You sound like LE. Your suggestion for private parties sounds like an episode of Law and Order I've seen a few times. Maybe we could even take a few photos for posting on the board, LOL.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. However, for example drugs are never discussed on this board, but the same neighberhoods and dancers are busted for drugs all the time. The details on these boards may augment some LE knowledge but its not the source.

Don't blame the messanger, officer.

MSJ44
08-01-04, 18:20
WSJ3 -

Yeah, I still have a few digits. Jennifer in particular. Would love to still do a private hotel monger party. I know my man Obie may even have a hotel hook-up for large suites as well in the CT area. But I'm always up for something like that. Goes without saying need to be mindful of how it goes down, etc..

Gone
08-02-04, 08:54
Stopped by Teddies last Wed night. Things were in full swing in the back despite the bright lights and mirrors. You could just get the sense though that everyone was just waiting for something bad to happen. Glad I wasn't around when it did.

Thanks to all the CT hobbyists for introducing me to this monger's institution. I had a great time while it lasted, but it always seemed too good to be true. If you stop to think about it, where else can you walk into a bar, have a couple of beers, take your pick from some pretty attractive talent, and screw their brains out for .60 or less, all within an hour?

Maybe this place only existed in my dreams.

Oh well, I don't care much for AMPs so I guess its back to the streets.

Good luck all.

Stoner
08-02-04, 09:52
The games simply moves, folks. The writing has been on the wall since the Mayor of Bridgeport went down, boys.

Beyond that...the dumb ass dancers did themselves in. WTF? No gawdamn post here caused the fall of such action in Bridgeport.

Keep this in mind, folks. The game simply moves. The dancers will go to other clubs and other venues. Thats all.

Folks asking post in code...don't freakin start that around here, man. Please...no dream shit, no code shit, whatever. IMO, post on the boards and express your first amendment rights to lead others to opportunities for fun. Contribute, add to the knowledge and reports. Thats what the board is for.

If all you do is take, take, take, then keep nursing, in all honesty. Are you really ready for a WSG party or whatever? Think on it. Nothing comes free in this world. Hell, you you even pay to catch a case of gonorrhea! I've met a few one-posters and lurkers before. All good guys. I have no issue with that. Just, make an effort for credibility and don't worry about your status. Status = Jack shit. And I haven't seen Jack in a while. ;)

We've tossed around doing something before, and who knows. Between several of us, I'm sure we could toss up a damned good party, so to speak. IMO, stay tuned.

Seriously.

Go Tigers
08-02-04, 10:26
As usual, well said Stoner.
All this crap will blow over in a couple of months.

Shadow Dweller
08-02-04, 12:53
Folks asking post in code...don't freakin start that around here, man. Please...no dream shit, no code shit, whatever. IMO, post on the boards and express your first amendment rights to lead others to opportunities for fun. Contribute, add to the knowledge and reports. Thats what the board is for.

Could not have said it better myself.

Chipper
08-02-04, 14:13
As usual Stoner is 150% correct. You have to take the good with the bad.
Ass gas or grass nobody rides for free.

WSJ3
08-02-04, 15:35
Thanks to Stoner for saying what I firmly believe.

If you are too scared to post without a decoder ring then stay off the board.

My opinion is not an attack against the ATL board or any other mongers that like start a post with a "Last night I dreamt" header, however, up North I prefer to cut thru the bull and get right to it.

MSJ44:

Anytime you are ready buddy for the party...I am there.

To LE:
(Remember NWA) MF the police.

Peace:
WSJ3

Wolfman Jack
08-02-04, 18:48
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I haven't seen Jack in a while.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm right here ;)

Great post Stoner.

play2
08-02-04, 19:41
Teddies and Keystone are (at least temporarily) closed, but - in addition to AMP's - there are still smaller-scale clubs such as Bishops and Pleasant Moments. I do believe that Pleasant Moments is owned by the same people (at least - some of the girls who want to work at Keystone and Teddies need to put in some time there); unfortunately, the back room at Pleasant Moments is only good for one customer at a time (unless things have changed in the past few months).

The ex-Teddies/Keystone girls will be in dire need for money. Many of them have come to depend on their income (ie. expensive rent in New York, sending a hefty check back home to their family in Latin America, current lifestyle, children's expenses) and do not likely have a decent back-up plan; many of them have truly no other degrees/work skills and do not speak enough English to get a similar income job. As mentioned, it will be interesting to see where there show up and important for us to find them. Considering that they're not all likely going independent (unless they have a 'pimp/madame' who can set them up), I'm betting that they'll show up in places such as Yonkers (NY), smaller clubs in Bridgeport, the Bronx, some Queens and Manhattan clubs, and - less likely - Stamford. It would be nice if some of the Teddies 'all-stars' knew about American Spa.

Heck, even the Queens-Bridgeport van driver is out of work! It would seem rather obvious that the van driver and chicas will find somewhere nearby to continue their work. They need the money, and we love their services. However, I'm sure that they don't (yet) have a back-up/alternative club to dance and 'jack' at; otherwise, a number of the chicas would have already made the move to those 'other' places to work.

The Korean AMP girls are great, but I always enjoyed some change of pace Latina action in Bridgeport. I'll be on the look-out for other places to open and the smaller places to become more popular. I am confident that time will be our best remedy, and it likely won't be for very long. I'll be surprised if NY/CT mongers have to wait until the election is over; the girls probably couldn't survive for more than a month or two without their steady source of Jacksons.

SR Only
08-02-04, 21:37
Last week I did a two-step "pro rental," one each in a different town (B'port & Stamford).

She was coming into town on Wednesday, and my schedule allowed for an afternoon party. I coordinated with her service, and waited for the okay. Once she was in the room, I was called and asked if I could be there in a half an hour. Sure (not having a clue about traffic).

Fortunately, the traffic wasn't bad and I arrived a few minutes early. Called to say I was there. The service called back with the room #. I go up and was pleasantly surprised. She was a bit taller and looked great. Nice real tits. She asked me to shower first.

I changed in the bathroom and kept my clothes on the back or the door, while she set up a few candles and some other stuff. Finish showering and head to the room.

We talked for a while, all small talk. After a while she started to touch and fell me. Great hand massage on my dick. Asian with her tits/my dick. Great smile all the time (on both of us!). At one point I was fingering her. She was nice and wet. It was either working or she deserves an Academy Award. I start kissing her all over and end up eating her. Real Moaning®. :)

She eventually gets on top and moves real slow (I like that). We eventually flip over and go to it missionary. Great time. She cleans me up afterward, even offers for me to shower again.

The overall was a fun time (not like the Stamford one the next day). I forgot that I didn't receive oral. It was a GFE.

SRO

Member #4063
08-03-04, 11:28
SRO

Read both posts on your regarding the rentals. You mention the name Sharon in one of them was this Sharon Bond?

Thanks

Jack

ps: Ashley didn't really do it for you?

MyHobby
08-03-04, 17:16
Just got a phone call from one of the teddies chicas. Have an afternoon sheduled for Thursday, will report more afterwards.

Thought is was interesting that Teddies wasn't closed a week and the phone was ringing aleady! This might make for some interesting times.

WSJ3
08-04-04, 19:08
I have a suggestion MyHobby...help keep that prices down and only pay what we mongers were paying in the lapdance booths.

$60 for FS...they have to be hungry for the money.

Peace:
WSJ3

Lestat
08-05-04, 15:09
Go to Bishops...more girls in there than I have ever seen....99% of them were from Tke Key

Fire Dude
08-05-04, 16:02
I hear some of the girls that used to work at Teddies are now at Pleasent Moments. I don't know if this is true or not but I plan on making a trip down there this weekend I will let you all know what happens.

SR Only
08-07-04, 20:20
Fast visit to Bishop's this afternoon. I walk in and a chick with a big rack and junk in the trunk eyeballs me. Comes over and asks if I want a dance (no, I want to discuss chess moves).

Off to the back. Kiss her tit for a second. Asks for what I want I say fuck for forty, she says sixty. I'm too lazy to argue.

CBJ for 30 seconds then jumps on top. I unload quickly. I should of had a drink to make it last longer. White chick eyeballs me as I headed for the back. Probably could have had a MSOG. Deborah did the deed with my. Seemed Latino (not that there is anything wrong with that). It did seem to bother the little head. J

Lazy mood today.

Bishop's will do while Key & Ted's is inactive.

SRO

SR Only
08-07-04, 20:22
Typo errors galore. Liquor has taken effect.

Correct version:
"Deborah did the deed with me"

"It did not seem to bother the little head"

Original:

CBJ for 30 seconds then jumps on top. I unload quickly. I should of had a drink to make it last longer. White chick eyeballs me as I headed for the back. Probably could have had a MSOG. Deborah did the deed with my. Seemed Latino (not that there is anything wrong with that). It did seem to bother the little head. J

Just Browsing
08-08-04, 00:26
Since New Haven had nothiing to offer tonight I decided to go to my favorite AMP (Fantasy). I met coco tonight. She is very pretty with long brown hair to her waist. She gave an excellent TS and massage. I received the normal service CBJ, FS. She wasn't the best, but she was still very good. I would recommend her to anyone who is interested.

SR Only
08-09-04, 22:22
I'm doing the Teddie's jonesing.

Swing by BC on the way home. Mostly low numbered girls (2 to 4s). Actually a blonde that was big boned looked like she might have been fun (with my eyes closed, but as someone posted somewhere, they all look Charlize Theron from the back of their head in your lap), but I saw something better.

It wasn't that busy either. I go to the bar and get a beer. I sit next to a girl, who I will call "J." I seem to remember her from Teddie's. I think she may have gone to Key. She remembered me as a local monger. Pursed her lips together, until I got a clue and said, do you want to do a private dance? Surprise, she agreed. :)

In the spirit of WSG and trying to keep things in a financial perspective, I wanted to keep costs down (it IS Bishops). She said she wanted the money up front. I planned for the line, so I kept $40 in one pocket, and another $20 in the other. Actually I was close to tapped out, as had a total of $70 on me!

I said, "fuck for forty?" It does have a nice ring to it. :) She balked, and said another $20. Okay, I'm game; I'm not going to grind the standard rate (but I tried, ya know, one for the team and all that).

So she takes the fee, and she starts the CBJ. I think mostly to get it lubed for insertion. She flips around and gets on the chair with her butt facing me for doggie style. It is great for me, as I guide myself in her; she seemed to be a willing recipient. =8^O

I finish with the little head VERY happy. She cleans up. I ask for digits, and said something about dressing and will get them to me.

She comes out in street clothes and gives me a mobile number. NO, I wont give it out (okay, maybe to Stoner and a few others that I recognize, but not until I test the take-out!). :^)

I forgot to mention she had a pretty smokin' body and face, definitely high numbers even for the monger strip club. A keeper, I hope you guys understand keeping the numbers tight. I don't want to burn out the providers like what happened to the sisters in NH.

So a good day in "Monger Town." :)

SRO (trying to “honor” the Senior Member status) :^)

Stoner
08-10-04, 15:03
Congrat SRO for getting the senior status. As we can see...the game truly has simply moved...no big squeel...just be mindful. Bishops and other spots may already be monitored.

There security is not any where near as tight as the key or R place...so at any point...well...I don't want to scare anyone but just be careful and protect yourself at all times while in the ring. Capish?

WSJ3
08-10-04, 15:55
Hey Stoner:

Is Bishops really that bad. I mean before Teddies installed the metal detector I could have brought all forms of weapons into the establishment.

All I am saying is that everytime that I used Teddies services there was never any violence.

Peace:
WSJ3

MyHobby
08-10-04, 17:09
Hooked upthis afternoon with one of the former teddies girls. She said Teddies would be open again next week. Well we'll see.

She confirmed many of the girls are now competing for work at Pleasant Moments and Bishops Corner. They also changes the house fee from 20 to 50 so they are all not making thew kind of money they want to. That is when they can work.

Based on the laws of supply and demand this whole teddies thing can work to a mongers advantage. Economics 101.

CT Boobman
08-10-04, 20:48
Bishops is definitely more sketchy than Teddies or the Key. The neighborhood is a little rougher than Teddies as well. There is a certain degree of danger. Just keep your head about you. I've seen worse!

SR Only
08-10-04, 22:16
Yeah, Bishop's doesn't have any cameras the way Teddies did. The door goes straight in. Four feet in, and you are at teh "stage" (I use that term losely).

A quick bust would not bode well for the monger mid play time. :(

Like Stoner said (or Sgt. Esterhaus on Hillstreet Blues) "Let's be careful out there!"

SRO

Stoner
08-11-04, 09:27
SR Only hit it on the nail. I'm not worried about violence per se...shit...you entering any strip club and you are in kahoots with all sorts of hoodlums, perverts, and various forms of deviants such as myself.

No...the issue is that there is light "protection" from being caught midstream. Few barriers and lots of opportunity for your activities to get noticed.

Obviously...even the locals will also begin to complain. I'm referring specifically to the die hard regulars at that joint who may get pissed at the new crowd of gents with expensive cars, upping the demand, driving up prices, etc.

My opinion remains the same...take out is vastly better than the 5 minute bathroom tackle in booth...although we all love the illicitness of it all.

WSJ3
08-11-04, 09:56
Makes sense Stoner...but I prefer the "dirty" feeling that you get when you bone the dancer in the back room.

Yes you can really lay pipe in the no tell motel but for 60 US how can you complain.

Peace:
WSJ3

CT Seeker
08-11-04, 23:27
Where the hec is the street action these days in Bridgeport? Anyone know? I can't find squat near the train station and court houses.

Fire Dude
08-12-04, 14:41
Hey all Can somebody please tell me which club they think is more safe between Bishop's & Pleasent? I have been going to Teddies for a while and never had a problem but would just like a heads up on which club you think would welcome a 6'1 220lb White guy with tattoo's.

Jr Wonders
08-13-04, 17:01
Seeker,

In regards to the street action: It's been scarce for quite a long time now. Occasionally I'll happen across a straggler on the State St / Fairfield Ave / Washington Ave loop, but it's been a long time since I've been with or seen anything worthwhile. I'll even hit SoNo (Norwalk) once in a while, but that's very hit-or-miss, too. Mostly miss, in fact. I'd love to hear about it if anyone has some input?

Mr. Wtby
08-14-04, 16:59
Guys I made my monthly Bridgeport pilgrimage today in the afternoon. I went to Pleasant Moments first since it was farther for me. Went in, got carded, ( I'm like 10 yrs older than the doorman) sat down at the upper stage and got me a brew. The first girl I spotted was absolutely hot. There was only 2 other girls in the club, one was hot, one was not (but kinda sexy in a sleazy sort-a-way). I spotted some fellow Teddie/Key mongers at the bar from my vantage point. So this hottie comes over to me right away before I am half way thru my first Corona and asks me if I want a LD. Yep, I reply as fast as I can. I ask her name. She says Felicia and that she used to be a day dancer at Teddies. I never saw her there before. I tell her I hear rumors that Teddies or Key are reopening soon. She says she hopes so, that times are not as plentiful as before.
We trot off to the beaded room, and she asks what I want. I saw everything. We negotiate (a little-I'm happy). She begins with a decent CBJ and then proceeds to do reverse cowgirl. She gets going real fast. We change to missionary (?) with her on a chair. Back to RCG, it felt better. I unload all my past weeks stress in one big load. She cleans me up, gives me a kiss, out the door I go a happy man.
I head over to Bishops Corner to check out the goods. Disappointed, yet I see quite alot of the former T/K girls, the lower quality ones and a few fuglys as well. I do see one really nice spanish girl and she does a dance for me but at this point its time to head out.
So not a bad afternoon, but nothing close to the past months with T and K. We need it back. The doors of both T and K are stickered shut with Warnings and State notices. To the guy before me here who asked if it was safe. Yes, I had no problem at both places today, but heard Bishops can be pretty tough at times. Parking both places was safe, no worries about my ride. I will repeat, quality is better at PM but not quantity. Thanks for listening, Mr Wtby.
Swizz you still around??

Just Browsing
08-14-04, 22:58
Decided to give PM and BC a try. Drove by BC (didn't stop) looked way to small and no place to park. So off I went to PM. Easy parking and decent size place. Unfortunatley I couldn't find what I was looking for. I am partial to latinas and there was only 1 there. Although other mongers have heard from the girls that they aren't making the money they used, none of them seemed like they were all that motivated to make some money.

So since PM & BC were a wash I decided to head over to my favorit AMP again and met up with Miko again. She is alot of fun and always a good time. I would recommend her to all.

Anyone have any fealing on when the best time to go to PM is ?

Doh Man
08-16-04, 10:22
Hi all!

Pleasure to become a member here at WSG. Firstly I must tell everyone, that the hearings on opening the two clubs in BPT. have been postponed by the prosecutor in the case. I have no information on when it was rescheduled.

Secondly, The other clubs in the area as are mentioned in the below posts are not as bad a one might think, Pleasants is definetley a safe place to go especially in the day time although the dancers now have to pay a 75 dollar house charge to dance, this may limit the number of ladies you might want to see working as they are not too happy about paying that amount.

All in all lets hope the other clubs get to open back up soon, and get back to a little normalcy in the hobby. Again, hope to hear alot form everybody, and also I hope i can be informative in future postings.

Doh Man
08-16-04, 16:03
Has anyone here had any backroom relations with a Teddie's girl named "Lisa"? Really hot little number with fake boobs and blonde long hair. Cute as a button, but wanted to know how her backroom attitude was with a customer.

Really miss all those girls tremendously! Damn LE! Always got to spoil the party.

Forbin
08-18-04, 08:48
Does anyone know where all our lovlies from Teddies have ended up? I'm jonesin for my latina fix, I was offered the oppotunity for numbers for takeout but never followed through on it..who knew! Man, first day these places open back up its going to be a monger recon mission of getting numbers for take out, could you imagine have Tani, Sara, Jesse, Talia or any of those on your takeout list ? I've had sucess with a dancer at Harry's in Stamford as far as takeout is concerned, very nice white girl, superb perfomance, would be willing to trade info if anyone knows where the above are working these days, otherwise like I said 1st day they open I'm collecting takeout menu's !

Paranoid
08-19-04, 10:49
Doh Man,

If you are talking about the Jamaican Lisa, black and travels from NYC to Teddies on a semi-regular basis. Then yes, I know her. She is a hard negotiator. Not very good oral, but very nice full service. I have had her for 60, so I know she will come down to market price, however she was far less friendly for 60 then when I had her for 70.

Sorry guys, I hate negotiating, and have at times paid too much. However if there is more than one or two girls acceptable to me, I stick to my guns and wait for the girl who is willing to come down to $60.

Joe Smalltown
08-20-04, 07:38
Does American Spa still have all these stinkin' cats there?

Doh Man
08-20-04, 09:43
Paranoid,

No she is Dominican like the rest of the Teddies crew, petite hot little thing with blonde hair and a gorgeous face. Just wondering how her backroom attitude was if anyone here has had the pleasure with FS, BBBJ, etc. She usually came down in the van with the rest of the crew from NY.

Forbin,

You can find most of the old crew at PM That is where they are now. As far as Talia, Jessi, and the rest are concerned. As for Tani I have heard she has a set up in a downtown BPT hotel. I don't know how you go about contacting her or making an appointment, but I am sure if you are interested enough you can find out.

Just a Monger
08-21-04, 01:11
I've got what may be some dumb questions.

I've picked up street walkers before but its always been at night, between 11pm and 3 am on the weekends. Usually down the Fairfield Ave/State street to Washington Park stroll.

I read about guys picking up a SW during the day sometimes. Where do you take them to do the deed? Isn't it a bit too... visible? In what ways, if any, is the game different when the sun is up? Not necessarily looking for specific corners or privacy spots, just some general info.

Lately, of course, the streets have been pretty dead. Am I going out too late, too early, wrong nights, has the action moved?

Sorry to hear about Teddies and Keystone. I was getting ready to stop in one of these nights. Maybe I'll give BC a try.

Thanks

Kanky Mofo
08-23-04, 12:16
FUCK!

I had the epitome of a frustrating time in this neck of the woods this past week. For the last 6 months, I RTFF, studied, and researched what I was going to do when I hit CT.

None of the shit came true. First, Teddies closed and Keystone shut down. Next, the forum search button didn't work, therefore, I couldn't find info on Pleasant Moments nor Bishops. I think I asked 50 people on the street how to get there and either they had never heard of it or they sent me in the wrong direction.

I finally came across Scruples. I went in and right away knew there was no serious action to be had. Girls were good looking, mostly petite and blond. Not my cup of tea, but there was a pretty heavy "rican" looking dancer that I was going to sample, but decided to cut my losses at the $10 cover charge.

Once I left, I met a couple of guys outside the club and told them what I thought of the place and asked for recommendations. One guy attempted to tell me of a place that had spanish and black girls that he knew I would love. Too bad his directions were poor and I spent 2 hours following his directions using every possible combination.

Finally, I was exhuasted from the travels, I decided to try my luck at a no-tel motel. I stoped at the Honey Spot? Shit, it sounded good enough for me.

Got a room for $50. Talked to the worker on duty. Told him I wanted company. He hesitated for awhile then said, I'll send a black guy to your room, he can help.

Sure enough, 10 minutes later, the knock and a slick type brother was at my door. Said you want..I said yep, what'cha got. He said, white. Cool. At that point, I didn't give a shit what she looked like, I needed a fix and I needed it bad.

5 minutes later, knock. White girl enters, kind of chubby, rough looking but much better than I expected. The brother at the door asked for a tip, my dumb ass thought he was her pimp, so I gave him $40.

The middle man left and the wsw asked if she could leave too to put her child to sleep as they both were staying in the motel. I said hell no, this smells like a hustle. Your guy got the money and now you both will disappear.

She swore she would be right back in 10 minutes. I finally said o.k. after I took a few things into consideration - 1. we agreed on $20 for fs. 2. The owner at the motel would not have referred the middleman to me if he wasn't somewhat dependable as it would bring grief right back to him. 3. the girl gave me her room number just in case.

OK, 10 minutes later she came back. We talked a minute while we watched the sleazy porn on the tube. She was nervous and I couldn't believe I had a non-pro. She thought I was LE and she seemed really depressed.

I kept saying o.k., lets get down to biz. Her response, can we just talk for a while - jeesh.. I only had 5 minutes of fuck left in me - it was 3:30am. I'm not going to fucking make love to ya honey, I just want to spew and you go.

She then tried to ask for more money. I said I have a total of $23 left. No, I don't have cigarrettes. Shut the fuck up and open wide, you're killing my mood!

The games then commenced. Luckily I had gotten a condum from the manager. He's a cool dude. Really took care of me. The hooker started with a bbj and then on went the cover and in I went bow-wow style.

Surprisingly, she smelled fresher than I did after being on the road that long. In 4 minutes flat I was blasting off. She said wow that was quick. I said yep. I should've left it in her mouth. Damn. Next time.

She pulled up the clothes and out the door she went.

I hope this helps some of you rookie mongers out there like me.

Muff Scout
08-23-04, 12:29
Yes Smalltown, the cats are still at American.

What's wrong with you, don't you like pussy?

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Doh Man
08-23-04, 15:01
I guess I haven't been to American spa in quite sometimes, the pussy's I remember there had two legs! :) What kind of talent do they have there anyway? Anything worth the trip or the extra $$?

Also, any one been to PM lately? Wondering if Lisa was there or a latina named Maria? Anyone know of her? I heard she was there but haven't seen her when I have been down there. I know she used to work at DC a few years back, and gave marvelous BBJ.

Jr Wonders
08-25-04, 08:23
Just a Monger,

Simply because of my difficulty in being out of the house at night, I'm frequently forced to cruise for SW during the day, and in the area you mentioned. It IS a bit too visible, but it's do-able. I try to remember to bring along a newspaper or a map to cover the action going on. Makes it hard to focus on the reading, though. And I must admit, there have been times when the little guy was just too nervous about the visibility to make me proud. I've even tried downtown parking garages, but I feel like a trapped rat in there.

Not that it makes any difference lately. You have to have company in the first place for there to be a problem, and lately there's so little (read:none) to be had. Daytime, nighttime, it doesn't make a difference. There's almost no one out there. If the action HAS moved (and I doubt it has; the whole dealer/traffic/SW dynamic would have had to shift dramatically for that), then nobody's told me. Anyone have any input on this?

Dom Daddy
08-25-04, 18:14
As far as SW action in BPT, just drive around a little and you will find it! Most of them are crack hoes, but I was bewildered to have found this amazing one the other day. I picked her up at about 12:30 in the afternoon at the convenience store next to the methadone clinic - can't remember the street name.

She was sober (ish), pretty, petite, had a great body, and was clearly not on the streets very long. She gave me her phone number but told me that I was not allowed to give it out to anyone I have not met in person. SOOOO, if you know me, then PM. If not, sorry!

I have never done FS before with a SW - only CBJTC, but we went behind a building and I f-cked her in broad daylight! never thought I would do that, but the little man down there was very set on doing her. I unloaded in like 10 secs and was totally worth the .40 cents. ;)

I will try to have her again soon.

Daddy

Fool for Love
08-27-04, 08:32
Went to Teddies and yes, it was closed. Locked up.

Went to Fantasy for some fun and some fun did I have.

The hostess tried to put me together with some girl but I asked to see who was there; all the girls. There were five. None was spectacular and none was beastly.

I selected the prettiest one with a cute figure. Jackie. Very nice body, medium sized beautiful breasts, nice bottom, soft skin and pretty face. Whined about 120 when I insisted on 100 but I got my way.

Good shower and good service. There's nothing I asked of her that she wasn't willing to do and do well. Cheerful. Even had some skin-to-skin cuddling afterwards for about 15 min.

If I could get in and out (so to speak) for 20 I'd go every day.

Member #1912
08-27-04, 08:32
Hello to everyone who has enjoyed the benefits Bridgeport has to offer, I have been a member for a couple of months now but have not really explored what is on this website until now. I don't know if I can ask this type of question or not on this forum, but can you guys give any suggestions as to what are some of the better AMP's in Bridgeport, I have only been to Chateau Spa on Fairfield Ave. about a year or two ago but did not go the extra mile. I just would like to hear what is everyone's opinion is on this subject. Any tips or pointers would be helpful. I guess I would like to read the "tourist guide" before I go and travel.

Bos Bob
08-29-04, 10:13
Sorry to hear about Teddies as I stopped in there 10 or so times on way back to Boston from N.Y.C. and loved just watching the action there and getting so my self. My first time there during snow storm on Feburary 4th this year I opened the door and there was stacks of money on the counter to the right. There was at least twenty packs of bills sitting on the counter and the man behind the counter had his back to me. All I could think of is this place must be mob owned and not afraid to be robbed. Went to the bar and very soon the guy at the door brought the money over to the bar and told the girl behind it to take it. She looked at the money and talked a few more seconds to a girl sitting at the bar then walked over and pulled out a box from under the bar. She could not fit all the money in the box and close the lid because there was money in it to start so she got the lid halfed closed and just put it on a shelf under the bar and walked away. I said to my self this must be a safe place to stop by for some fun.Then came the summer before elections and LE was all over the place. Hope to find a place just as fun as Teddies was after the elections are over. Thanks for the postings here saving me from wasting my time checking places out as I now know the good ones from reading them here.

whiteguyny
09-01-04, 02:30
I am planning to travel to CT this thursday and want to know if I am better off going to Harry's O or to Bishop's Corner. I have been to Teddie's and miss the action.

Thanks for your input.

WSJ3
09-01-04, 15:47
In my humble opinion whiteguyny:

I believe Bishops Corner may be a better choice for mongering.

Peace:
WSJ3

Doh Man
09-01-04, 17:23
I was going to say Bishops myself, as I have not been to Harry O's in a dogs age! But who knows, I hear the talent is quite good up there from time to time, and it is a bit closer to NY.

Mike #1
09-01-04, 19:00
Finally made it to the Bridgeport area, and tried out Fantasy on Monday afternoon. Thanks to all those that posted about the area, good lookin' out.

Mamasan took $60 at the door, and yelled for Jackie. I was hoping to get her after reading her reviews here, and I wasn't disappointed. Decent massage to start, then asked what else I like and asked for the donation. No mention of money, and no haggling over the five jacksons I handed her.

Started with the condom in mouth trick CBJ, then cowgirl to mish. Had a great time, this girl is hot and aims to please. No rushing at all, and after the finish she lays down with me for a while BS'ing and letting the hands roam.

Her English wasn't that great, but I got the impression that a second pop was available, maybe if I wasn't so spent from the roadtrip and business I had in the area.

There was another girl in the hall that was extremely hot too when I first got there, but didn't catch her name.

Booty Freak
09-01-04, 20:32
Hello to everyone out there fighting the struggle.

It has been a good while since I have been up to CT. From what it seems all the good spots are shut down, that is a pitty. I keep on hearing about BC and PM, I'm not sure about the locations of those spots but if someone is kind enough can you please pm that info(street names is okay). I have never been to BC but I hear okay things, I will be coming up to Bridgeport wit a couple of my friends to check them out, see NYC is very slow right now and has nothing CT has. For those that know these spots can you please let us know which ones are best when it comes to the eye candy and extra(after hour special after spot shuts down), I use to hit up Keystone alot and occasionally Teddies. Just having a guys night out and would like it to be good and satifying.

Thank you,

Happy HUNTING

BF

SR Only
09-01-04, 22:49
After a visit to PM this afternoon, include them in the Bishops realm.

Also, if you map it, it will say to cross the river via Congress. What it won't show was the bridge under repair, and you need to find another way there.

The bouncer is a bit of a dick to the girls. He was so busy hassling them as they came off the van he forgot to check/frisk me.

Saw a same chica from Teddies who's moonlighting there. Thought I also saw Jessie.

SRO

Doh Man
09-03-04, 12:21
Has anyone here been to Hawaii modeling studio? What kind of telent if any is there? Worth the trip or not? it is in the black rock section of BPT near the Fairfield border.

True Hobbiest
09-03-04, 14:12
Anybody know if a chick named Tatiana ever worked at Teddies? She is about 5'3", 115lbs, long redish brown hair, Colombian.

Thanks in advance,
TH

WSJ3
09-03-04, 15:15
Yes she did work at Teddies. Why where is she working at now. She did offer a nice bbbjtc.

Peace:
WSJ3

Dr Wa
09-03-04, 19:36
Question: If you wanted to go on a three-day mongering bender, say you just got a promotion at work, won the lottery, the wife is out of town on business, whatever the case, where would your can't miss stops be?

A few months back, I may have asked if I could have put down a sleeping bag at Teddies. But, sadly, those days are behind us. At least for now.

So I'm curious about your favorite stops in and around SE Connecticut? HK in Waterbury? Bishops Corner? Harry O's? American Spa? Tranquility? Perhaps Ferrry Street in New Haven? The back room at Ruby's (I wish)? Or maybe, best of all, there's a paraticular bar or club you know of where it's especially easy to find overtly friendly, flirtatious, open-minded women (I double wish)?

Drop your answers here or, if you've got something juicy that you don't want to share, send me a PM. Just looking for a fun, friendly list of where you'd go, what you'd do, why you'd do it?

Thanks everybody ... be safe.

Stoner
09-03-04, 20:03
I'd have to hit Beamer's myself. Harry's is nice, but dammit...if you have money to burn and you want some impressive take out...I'd go for Beamers in Stamford.

A full pub crawl through a few strip clubs is a must, imo. If you can, try to get a stripper willing to spend the day at a Casino with you. Get them digits and follow up.

Follow that activity with HK is a must, of course...go for the 2 girl action. Get a nice steak and good liquor afterwards and nap in a hotel.

Next day...I like to experiment with the escorts...so dabble there or go with someone recommended. If you can...import from out of state. Some excellent out of staters who are damned worthy. Promise to sponsor them and it can be well worth the time. Believe me on that one. Well worth it. I've imported from Long Island (Craigs List) and one from Maine. Excellent times. Find one you can connect with and splurge once with one of the internet ones. Damn fine action for some.

I recommend dinner, then hit a strip club with her. There is nothing like GFE escort at a strip club. Happiest memory in my mongering life resides at the Catwalk in New Haven and an escort stroking your ego (among other things). At the room..Break open a bottle of wine and enjoy it. Then break open a gold packed magnum. Do a good strip club, not those shits in Bridgeport.

Day 3 of Hedonism:
Damn...if you have the cash...take that stripper for a day at Foxwoods or Mohegan. Get a hotel and enjoy. Win that cash back if you can!

Dr Wa
09-03-04, 20:35
Stoner, now that is some creativity. A-list mongering across the board. Gets me fired up just thinking about it. If only I could get those six ping pong balls to come up for me ... damn lottery.

I guess it's only fair, since we're shooting for the moon on question one, to ask what/where you'd go if you were on a budget. Say if the wife was gone for a week on business, you had $1,000 total to blow on everything (cover charges, food, booze, etc.) and you wanted a damn good time all five nights.

Stoner? Anyone?

Big CT Bopper
09-03-04, 22:39
Dr Wa,

Well, first write off $8.25. That's $1.65 per night for the 5 at HK. Now, get yourself a big bottle of JD for about $25 and a 30pk of Bud (a six-pack for each night) - so you've spent about $880 so far. That leaves you $120 for food - live on saltines, canned soup and beef jerky and you'll have another $1 which breaks down to either 5 .2 bjs with various SW's, 20-30 porno rentals AND a couple large tubes of KY (and loads of your own beef jerkin'), or an extra .2 tip for those MSOG at the AMP!

Yes, fun can be had for a bargain by the frugal mongerer!

Enjoy!

BCB

Member #2173
09-04-04, 01:55
I agree with Dr Wa...the whole "what hooker would you bang if you were a millionaire?" question is somewhat silly. The whole point of what we're all doing is to get as much for as little as possible; hookers don't respect guys who give them tons of money but they respect people who aren't suckers. Look at it from their view--they're getting PAID to f---; how could they respect a guy who forks over tons of money for nothing?

If I were a millionaire, I'd move to TJ and make sure my million lasted the rest of my life rather than blowing .1% of it on some floozy at foxwoods. Those .1%'s would add up faster than you think.

But I'm not. I'm a working guy, and I'm stuck in NYC.

Personally, however, I get much more pleasure convincing a destitute girl (who has a boyfriend) to bang me for $100 than from banging a expensive prostitute who has no respect for me whatsoever.

And I like the $60 bridgeport girls. But that's my price limit. $100 or less.

I don't see it going up even if I make more money.

Just Browsing
09-04-04, 08:35
Went to PM last night. I met with Felicia and Maritsa. They are 2 beautiful Columbian women. I had the pleasure of spending some time with Felicia. She has a smokin body. Looks like this place has done a pretty good job taking over for Teddies. Any one have any news about Teddies ?

WSJ3
09-04-04, 09:25
Teddies is still closed.

Great news that PM is picking up the slack. How are the prices?

Teddies was 60 for bj/cfs.

Peace:
WSJ3

Let's keep the prices down fellow mongers.

Fire Dude
09-04-04, 09:31
I too went to PM lastnite this was my first time here and have to tell you I had a great time. I walked in and looked to see if I could see any familiar faces maybe someone from Teddies. I saw lots of hotties way more than I have ever seen at Teddies so the pickings are going to be good. Then I saw Felicia on stage and she took my breath away. She finished her set and came right over we spent some time in the back and had a real nice time. I think PM may be my new favorite hangout.

P.S.

Anybody know what is going on with Teddies I drove by lastnite and it was all lit up and there were cars in the parking lot, Is it open again?

Stoner
09-04-04, 17:09
Funny thing is Dr Wa...you probably can hit all that with $1000. You just have to stretch them dollars and negotiate.

You are sort of limited if you don't be creative. For instance, I wouldn't waste much cash on booze. And the Stoner rule is to never pay for more than 2 lap dances from one chick.

I've had similar pleasure binges...and besides my stand in Vegas, I've done it for less than a $1000. I did Vegas for less than $1500 all totaled (company paid airfare!) and that with one phenomenal women for a weekend, plus lots of booze, some partying, and plenty of cheap vegas food. I'm pretty frugal and a hard negotiator.

If you needed to keep all 5 days on a budget, thats $200 a day. Not much for 5 days...so you have to go low end. I assume you have all five days off, and you aren't planning to take anyone back home, per se, and dirty them clean sheets in your bedroom.

Bubba261
09-04-04, 19:04
A question to the group; and please don't get offended.

I'm a 55 year old bald white guy under 150 pounds! I never felt even slightly threatened in Teddies or even Keystone.

Now that the action is shifting (seems PM is the place these days), what kind of reaction would someone like me get walking into PM around 9 PM any night of the week? I've never been there but heard that it's in a different type of neighborhood than Teddies (Teddies was great, with their parking lot and side entrance. What a ***** it's closed!)

Thanks for the advice.

Dr Wa
09-04-04, 21:07
I gotta learn to follow those strict negotiations, Stoner. Not to mentinon the two lap dance rule. I can't remember the last time I had mental toughness like that. That'd be a hell of a book, must-reading for every business traveler ("How to do Vegas and all the fringe benefits it has to offer for five days for $1,500"). Good stuff.

BTW, went to both Scruples and Ruby's today, just for kicks and man, hard to believe how bored I was. A couple of great lap dances, good grindage from a super hot chic and here I am, nearly yawning. Guess Teddies spoiled us all.

Drove past PM, but didn't feel comfortable. Wasn't sure a 30-something year old yuppie would be welcomed with open arms. Did see a HSW on Housatonic, though (the road that runs parallel to Rte. 8). Didn't pick her up (haven't popped that cherry yet) but drove back two different times and she was out there giving the eye. Probably a four or five in looks.

Robe Pete
09-05-04, 20:41
Stopped into PM Sat afternoon. Sat down at the bar after the pat down at the door. Four or five dancers working. Debra approached me and asked if I would like a table dance. Off we went to the back. This being my first time did not know the layout.

Not a bad little room. There are beads hanging down covering the entrance, then around a cornor to a chair. Got a CBJ and FS with her front and back to me. She is light skinned Latino, well endowed up top, and a little chunky down below. Oh the donation was .60.

Chow

Guy From NY
09-06-04, 22:53
Dr Wa,

I know exactly what you mean. I hit a NY club (Stilletos) last night for the first time in a long time. Most of the girls were stunning. I had a couple of lap dances from a very pretty girl who was very friendly and gave a good lap dance, and I was bored. I too am spoiled.

Guy

Doh Man
09-07-04, 14:22
Just a quick note to what I have hear so far about Teddies and the keystone reopening. Iheard from one source that both clubs will be open by the end of this month (Sept.) On the other hand and from a better source, I hear it won't be until January of 2005.

Also, when and if they do open, I think things are going to change drastically and there will be no more back room booths for lapdances, in other words, just an open room for normal lap dances as to keep the heat to a minimum.

Don't know how true this all is, but I am waiting to see myself how and when they will open, and what they will be like once they do.

WSJ3
09-07-04, 18:47
Doh Man wrote:

Just a quick note to what I have hear so far about Teddies and the keystone reopening. Iheard from one source that both clubs will be open by the end of this month (Sept.) On the other hand and from a better source, I hear it won't be until January of 2005.

Also, when and if they do open, I think things are going to change drastically and there will be no more back room booths for lapdances, in other words, just an open room for normal lap dances as to keep the heat to a minimum.

Don't know how true this all is, but I am waiting to see myself how and when they will open, and what they will be like once they do.

What a waste of talent. If I wanted to go to a club just to get a crappy LD in the open with no chance of EXTRAS I would stay in NYC and go to Goldfingers.

Oh the pain...but on a happier note...both of these clubs were closed down during the last Presidential election and by the new year it was business as usual.

Peace:
WSJ3

Doh Man
09-08-04, 17:25
So who here has been to PM lately? Just to find out who from Teddies or the Key is now working down there. Anybody? Would really like to know if it is worth the trip from any other fellow monger who has sampled from their menu.

I am sure it would be worth it, just don't want to go down there if there is only one girl working and she isn't exactly my type if you know what I mean.

Fire Dude
09-09-04, 15:15
To Doh man,

I was at PM last Friday and it was my first time there sence Teddies closed and it was a great time. there was about 8 or 10 girls working all well worth the trip. I had the pleasure of spending time with Feliecia, She told me that she used to work at Teddies and I know that most of the others there worked at Teddies a time or two also. All in all it was a great time and I can't wait to go back. I am sure any trip you make will be well worth it.

Shy Guy II
09-10-04, 10:40
PM sounds like a very viable solution for now. 8-10 girls, mostly ex-Teddies's talent would surpass any expectations I would have for the place, but ... How long can we expect this to last??? It is still an election year after all.

Is it that PM and BC are small enough to be under the radar? I hope so. I was a Teddie's regular, and I definitely miss it. I miss Jesse, Tani, Vanessa (short, young one---so hot!!), Natalie, Stefanie (great attitude and ass!!!), & the rest. Here's hoping for a strong return to the good times in '05!

Doh Man
09-10-04, 12:58
Thanks Fire Dude! That is what I wanted to hear, at least there is 8 to 10 girls there to get a good sampling from the menu. Who there does BBBJTCNQNS? Anyone who might have this nfo would be greatly appreciated, as I won't have to figure out who that might be!
Looking forward to seeing some of the fellow mongers down there in the coming weeks. I need a fix bad!

Mike #1
09-10-04, 16:54
A week overdue in posting this, sorry. Had the good fortune of some business in Bridgeport again and that led to a second visit with Jackie at Fantasy. I thought about trying someone else, buy she was up, and once I saw her I couldn't say no.

Nice shower with plenty of attention to the right spot, then back to the room. Skipped the massage this time, and right to the BJ. Even though this was my second time, this girl is so skilled at slipping the condom on from her mouth, that I honestly thought she was going BB for the first couple of minutes. The CBJ was all I got on the first round, after I was done, she cleaned me up and gave the massage.

After the massage I was ready for more, and she was up for it but said just this one time. Started the second round with CBJ, then cowgirl, mish and doggie to finish.

Same deal - 60 house, 100 tip, no haggling.

daty guy
09-10-04, 20:17
Greetings

I'm an occational poster on the Philly boards.

I just found out that I'll be going through Bridgeport and Hartford.

I am looking to get the most bang for my buck and time. I'm looking for a strip club with extras or a B girl bar or an AMP or NAMP (non asian m. p.)

PM me if you wish.

Thanks for your help

Darkmax99
09-12-04, 07:19
I have returned fellas. There is lots of action to be found in bridgeport besides amps, mps, and the usual strip clubs. I have been in ct all summer, sadly no access to internet but I've made a living off of SW's in the port. Main St. by the new Walgreens area going up towards the diner *drive no further than capitol street* and you are guarranteed to find some 6-8 SW (especially on weekends). East washington street is trannyville so if you are like me, stay clear from that street *cross street is park ave.* Furthermore just about any hood area has them if you just roll up and offer a ride.

As for the strip clubs, Bishop's and Pleasant's are both doing ok, took trips to both, quality is definately down but prices are better than ever, I'm averaging .40 - .50 at those spots. Eliminated some of the regulars at these places the closings. That's it for now gentleman.

Doh Man
09-13-04, 08:54
Hey fellas,

Who here has been down to the MP Haiwaii Modeling on the fairfield/bpt line? I know the ads in the local papers says it has an american-asian staff. I have been by this place a million times in the past, but just never stopped in there.

Anybody know what their offerings are? Who to see, or not? Thanks a million!

Doh Man
09-14-04, 17:18
Just read in the local paper that a superior court judge has set the trial for both Keystone and Teddies on December 13th! So we will see what happens then, but it is still a couple of months off. I guess he told the procecutors to get off the pot and get going with a case! Which may be good news as they may not have a valid case at all!

cye11
09-15-04, 19:05
Swizz
What up? Where the hell you been! Well things have been real scarce since the closing of Teddies and Keystone. Anyway glad to see you are back as for your post what time is good to hit up those spots in the port?

Holla
Cye

Clokin Skrilla
09-15-04, 19:55
What's good out there fellow mongers? I've been a long time viewer of the board, but just got updated to be able to post (good looking out Jackson). I want a few opinions on here, because like many of you, I've enjoyed the activities at Teddie's and Keystone. So here we go. I'm a DJ, so myself and one of my friends decided, once we found out Keystone and Teddie's were closed, to make a mixtape/petition radio show style called: "Bring Back Keystone & Teddie's". It will feature all your favortie stripper songs, and will be givin out for FREE. If anyone thinks this a bad idea, let me know through a PM. My friend and I think it would be unique wat to take a stand on keeping two of our favorite functions around much longer. I drive out there from Norwich, because the local stip clubs out here are terrible. Pretty much all the action is dried up.

Darkmax99
09-16-04, 01:42
You basically got to hit those spots up 10pm-like12pm. Then again from like 1am-4am a new crop comes out. I know it sounds weird but like I swear it be like two different shifts of females, they be hangin out at that diner on main street by North Ave. Travel no further up main than capitol st. if you get to it, simply U-turn ur way back and cruise that area, you're bound to find them. Some traditional hoe nights *fri, sat* might not be as hot in da port but just about every night except sundays you'll be able to find something walkin out there. Uno

Liba4
09-16-04, 17:47
Just had a very pleasant visit at the aptly named Pleasant Moments. I'm a long time Teddies fan, and this was my first time there. Got there at about 3pm, and there were 7 dancers on shift. I recognized three from Teddies.

Long story short, I took a sweet Latina (new to me) into the back area for a private dance. No negotiation, she just took sesenta from me and went to work. Pulled down her panties, I whipped out my cock, and we started to fuck. She rode me first and then I turned her around for a little doggy action until completion. Total time was about 10min, but well worth it.

I forget her name (sorry) but she had nice tits and an ok face. A bit dark complexion.

Anyway, good to see that fun can still be had in the port. Wish the light was a bit better in the back to enjoy more of the action though.

Doh Man
09-17-04, 11:18
Glad to hear things are still going strong in the port. I have been so busy I haven't had the time to get down to PM and take a gander at which Teddies girls are working down there.

Does anyone here know if any of the girl are available for takeout? If so, please PM me. Also any of them there BBBJTC? I know there is always Tahlia, but I don't know if she is down there.

Thanks!

Bubba261
09-17-04, 19:51
I'll try again. Please. Originally posted on September 4th:

A question to the group; and please don't get offended.

I'm a 55 year old bald white guy under 150 pounds! I never felt even slightly threatened in Teddies or even Keystone.

Now that the action is shifting (seems PM is the place these days), what kind of reaction would someone like me get walking into PM around 9 PM any night of the week? I've never been there but heard that it's in a different type of neighborhood than Teddies (Teddies was great, with their parking lot and side entrance. What a ***** it's closed!)

Thanks for the advice.

Darkmax99
09-18-04, 03:35
PM is definately a quasi/semi rough neighborhood. Shoot all of bridgeport is rough if you didn't notice. I dunno, since PM has that big apartment complex next to it and is a SW area, I'd say there's slight danger in the area, but nothing to be too concerned about unless ur an absolute dodo brain lookin for trouble.

BC however I view is safer although then again the crowd it attracts isn't a nice group. See at PM they got bouncers that really card you and check ya at the door. This is not the case at BC because like they let anyone in, it's too friggen small for them to be carding people right at the door and because of it's location, they don't want constant traffic in and out of the door. They mainly just card the extremely *under 21 looking* types such as myself. But that's rare, only when it's the big black guy with glasses.

I wonder if there's a way we could all just rent out one of these crackhouse motels for a big smut party or something???

Doh Man
09-18-04, 10:47
Heard last night the police raided Pleasant moments and shut them down. Took pictures of all the girls, and not sure if anyone was caught or arrested, but I know they shut it down for at least the night. Do not know if it will be open today or not. Brother! These guys have a vendetta against these people or what? Go catch a murderer or something and leave the girls to us!

Just Browsing
09-18-04, 16:15
DAMN!!!! What time did this happen ? I was there last night and had a great time with Misty. Can anyone confim that they got raided ? This is getting ridiculous.

Wolfman Jack
09-18-04, 16:37
Maybe it's because you're making their job a lot easier by posting every little detail in this open forum that you know they are reading on a daily basis.

Doh Man
09-18-04, 16:55
Wolfman,

I don't think the posts have anything to do with it really. I know that Bishops and Harry O's in Stamford are still striving. The point being here is that all of the bars that have been in question Teddies, Keystone, and PM, are all owned by the same people. So suffice to say someone didn't do what they were supposed to do and now they are busting their asses by raiding and closing down their bars.

I just hope that when the dust settles and all is out in the open that they get to sue the city for damages and loss of business.

ER Kerk
09-18-04, 17:19
From the forum FAQ:

"What is the purpose of this Forum?

To facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women."

LE knows what's happening at a place like Teddies or Pleasant Moments regardless of what's posted here.

WSJ3
09-18-04, 17:23
Wolfman Jack wrote:
Maybe it's because you're making their job a lot easier by posting every little detail in this open forum that you know they are reading on a daily basis.

I have to disagree with this line of thinking. If we stop posting about these "sweet" areas we might as well shut down this website.

I know a ton of cops and vice cops already know...who, what, when, where, and why...please don't give into paranoia.

Even if we never post another VIP session report. Vice cops are still going to shut places like this down.

I believe in free speech, but if anyone feels that this board contributes to places like Teddies being shut down then they should just quit the board and find another hobby.

Hookers and hoes have been here for 2,000 years and they are not going anywhere.

Jackson's board is a wonderful institution...it has treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross.

BUT IT IS NOT FOR THE TIMID.

Peace:
WSJ3

Jack CT
09-18-04, 17:38
Well said WSJ3. LE can find out what is happening anytime they want. Besides, who says this is all true, and we all get what we say? YMMV!

Carry on!

Bos Bob
09-18-04, 20:25
Amen WSJ3. Cops do not need this board to know whats going on in there city.

Wolfman Jack
09-18-04, 21:00
WSJ3,

I totally agree with everything you said, but, when the heat's on, you don't want to get burned. How many times has PM been raided before Teddies/Keystone were hit? It can't be just a strange coinsidence that PM was next on their hit list.

Why give LE more fuel for the fire, while they are in the midst of hitting hard?

WSJ3
09-18-04, 21:05
I understand your point buddy, but damn it what purpose does this board serve if we never post any useful information.

Perhaps long explicit posts should be reduced, I grant you that.

But if we take it too far then my hobby will lose all of its allure, in my humble opinion.

If anyone can suggest a way to balance posting relevant information and keeping LE in the dark...I am all ears.

Peace:
WSJ3

ER Kerk
09-18-04, 21:28
PM was hit because activity there has picked up due to the absense of other venues. Wouldn't any semi-intelligent person recognize that when Teddies closed the business would go elsewhere? LE is playing whack-a-mole. When activity picks up somewhere, it gets the whack. There are only so many places they have to look and these are the obvious ones, WSG postings or not.

WSJ3
09-18-04, 22:13
Everyone should remember that every election year the hammer falls on VIP establishments.

Especially the ones that are not connected to the Sopranos.

This too shall pass.

When Bush first was elected...Teddies was raided repeatedly and yet years later it was business as usual.

Now PM, Keystone, and Teddies are targeted again. I predict that business will be status quo by Spring 2005.

Peace:
WSJ3

Bubba261
09-18-04, 22:53
Thanks Swizz....I never felt threatened ever at Teddie's (even going there half cocked at midnight on a Friday, I guess the parking lot adds some sense of security, don't have to walk the street to get in), and I've been to Ruby's dozens (shoot, hundreds?) of times without any trepidation. It's just the reports here portray it as in a bad area, I'll give it a try during the day to see, they phase into night-time visit. Thanks for the response.

Gman1
09-19-04, 08:03
To all,

The G-Man is back after an unsuccessful exploration of my other insatiable desire (horse racing)
I have found out that horses aren't nearly as sure of a thing as women. (sigh)
Will be making the trek to b-port for the next couple weeks and hopefully offer one more additional opinion on the current landscape.

Monger on,

G

Boston Guy 57
09-19-04, 15:22
LE gets paid to know where to look for trouble. Weather it's the clubs or the street scene they understand the basic need for these women to earn and for us men to get off. The activities that we are talking about her have always been clandestine and mobile-just as the speakeasies of the prohibition era where. It's a cat and mouse game between them and us. I'm not denying that LE reads these boards but they will be looking for and finding this stuff no matter how many clever ways we think of to post "I had a dream that an LSW provided BBBJTCIM for .3"

Doh Man
09-19-04, 15:23
Funny how they are just raiding Teddies, the Key and PM. Why not Bishops and all the amps and namps in the area. I know the places they do raid are all owned by the same people though, I think it is a personal thing.

Darkmax99
09-19-04, 19:09
Doh Man, Teddies, Keystone, and Pleasant's is owned by the same guy. He's probably fallen out of favor with whatever officials he had to pay off in ct gov. Since there will likely be new headz in there, they simply just doing what they are naturally supposed to do until the new guys who come into office can make whatever under the table deal they want with the owner(s). That make sense to yall?

Baretta Ri
09-20-04, 12:08
I am not from the area, but I too was a fan of Teddies. I don't post much, but I just wanted to address one of the issues at hand.

WJS3 posted:
"But if we take it too far then my hobby will lose all of its allure, in my humble opinion."

Somehow I think that is the intent of LE. They know that they are fighting a battle against the oldest profession in the world. Their best weapon in this war is to remove the "allure" that attracts excessive business (and thus attention) to their locality. When the amount of gentleman callers diminishes to a more discreet number, then they might back off if/when this becomes a lower priority. I see this as more of a Cat & Mouse than Wack-A-Mole game. The cat, when confronted with multiple mice, must choose which one to persue. We just have to discreetly wait for another mouse to catch the eye of the cat.

Just my 2 cents...

Obie
09-20-04, 15:22
Connecticut Post

Bar cops closed gets zoning review

Monday, September 20, 2004 -

BRIDGEPORT — The owner of the controversial East Side strip bar Teddies Caf is fighting on several fronts to get the boarded-up bar reopened.

Attorneys for the club, which featured exotic dancing, have been in Superior Court recently trying to get the bar reopened following a July police raid that shut it down.

Using a court order, police closed down Teddies on East Main Street and the Keystone Cafe on Barnum Avenue for violations of the state's nuisance law

following arrests at the bars for prostitution and drug use.

A Dec. 13 trial has been scheduled in that case, but the bars must remain closed until there is a decision.

Meanwhile, representatives of Teddies' owner are scheduled to appear at Tuesday's Planning and Zoning Commission meeting to request site plan approval for the bar to offer adult entertainment.

The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. in City Hall.

The site plan request comes following the approval by the Zoning Board of Appeals in July of a variance application by the property owner, identified only as 2060 East Main Street Inc.

Over strenuous objections from neighbors, the ZBA granted a variance allowing adult entertainment to be in the office-retail zone. Under the city's existing zoning regulations

now under review

adult-entertainment uses are allowed only in heavy industrial zones.

But ZBA members said the owner had a pre-existing right to offer adult entertainment at the location. They said the bar at East Main and York streets had a "continuous use" of adult entertainment going back to previous zoning regulations, which had allowed such usage in that area.

A lawsuit has also been filed on behalf of the owner of Teddies Cafe in U.S. District Court, claiming that its constitutional rights are being violated by what the suit claims are overly restrictive zoning regulations.

Doh Man
09-20-04, 18:06
I have to say something here, When Teddies, and the Key do finally reopen they will be alot diferent from what they were before. Gone will be the booths, and they will be replaced with an open room setting with chairs and perhaps a couple of potted plants.

As far as the girls go, they may not even be welcomed back. They may just have a new crop of girls and turn the places into more legit clubs like they were 10 or 15 years ago. I do not like to be a bearer of bad news, but lets face it If we think it will be business as usual then I think we are all sadly mistaken. This isn't a week long closure, but a long drawn out period where the owners are losing money hand over fist!

ER Kerk
09-21-04, 08:57
The Teddies girls that I have run into at PM believe that Teddies and Key will reopen in February.

Forbin
09-21-04, 20:05
Made a long overdue trip to B'port today at around 4PM to sample the remaining two spots, First I took a quick swing by BC, there was a sign on the door, I couldn't read exactly what it said but I think it may have said closed until further notice, not by the po po, but I believe they may have had some other problems as I saw workers milling around also saw two girls leave and go to the back of the house directly across the street from BC, they gave me the look but I opted not to pursue, hey I was a little gun shy today. So I swung by PM which I have yet to sample, I had been to BC on many an occassion but I found PM to be in a little bit of a rougher neighborhood but after two laps the little head got the best of me and I went in to peep out the new spot. Saw a lot of familiar faces from Teddies, specifically Sara and Jessie, also saw some familiar faces from way back when Our Place was around. Saw a lot of unfamiliar talent many at least 7's and 8's. Anyway I went with old reliable Sara for the usual $60 ride, was good to be back, hope this one can stay on the map as there's many new unfamiliar tastes on the menu I'd like to sample.

Doh Man
09-22-04, 11:57
Well in the local paper today, the ZBA approved Teddies to remain open. Thye say they will have to put up an 8 foot stockade fence around the building with no loitering signs about. So that is at least one hurdle that they have won. Now lets see what happens in December with the nuciance law.

Darkmax99
09-23-04, 14:56
Hey guys, I've been reading the older posts to catch up on what I have missed...

I got some quarrels with the guys posting their SW experiences. You have got to be more specific with location and time of day you pick up the SW's because it is making it difficult for other guys on the board to join the action. I may even have been guilty of this myself but I figure if we gonna start talking SW business, we better start making it accurate as to accommodate those who are into that.

Furthermore, I know of one I'd say a 6-7 by state and iranistan who will take people during the day btwn 9am-3pm. Anyone who is remotely interested, PM me for details, I am only accepting those that wish to trade their own info by the way.

Just Browsing
09-24-04, 21:03
Stopped by PM tonight from 6:30-8:00PM. Very dissappointing. A few girls, but none my type. I was hoping to catch up with Misty or Felisha. If anyone has thier contact info it would be greatly appreciated.

WSJ3
09-25-04, 07:05
just browsing wrote:

Stopped by PM tonight from 6:30-8:00PM. Very dissappointing. A few girls, but none my type. I was hoping to catch up with Misty or Felisha. If anyone has thier contact info it would be greatly appreciated.

You have to realize that things are going to be a little slow after the raid that just occured.

Things should pick up again after the election. It even looks like Teddies will be open in January 2005.

Peace:
WSJ3

Just Browsing
09-25-04, 07:16
WSJ3:
Yeah I know. I got exactly what I expected. I was just trying to inform you guys not to waste your time for a while. It was on my way, so I figured I would stop in and check it out.

WSJ3
09-25-04, 07:45
Good looking out just browsing. This is exactly the kind of intel that the board was designed for.

Thanks brother monger.

Peace:
WSJ3

Darkmax99
09-25-04, 11:56
Stopped by PM 1pm yesterday. Eh, not feeling the amount of guys in there, too friggen crowded at the bar, had to get my drink and sit in the back for a bit. Was approached by voluptous spanish female, forget her name. Ended up spending .60 in the back for what lasted like 5mins, was totally dissappointed but not her fault, I couldnt make it last long enough this time. Prices feel as if they jumped cause of the increase in traffic, tried to give her just .40 and that wasnt gonna fly, i should have just stuck to my guns and bounced from there but oh well. Next time fellas.

Viajero Guapo
09-25-04, 12:10
PM QUALITY DOESN'T MAKE THE GRADE

After visiting PM earlier this week I'd have to concur with just browsing that PM's lineup is not good enough to warrant a visit from guys used to Teddie's standard of quality.

Teddie's always had a few 7s and 8s, and the occasional 9, whereas on my visit to PM I would have to say the girls were in the 5 and under range with maybe one girl rating a 6 if I were in a generous mood.

Maybe it was an off day, but I think not since other reports seem to relate experiences similar to mine. Plus to that I'll add I personally wouldn't be comfortable in this area after dark, whereas at Teddie's I generally always felt comfortable anytime of day or night.

Teddie's can't reopen soon enough. Clearly the dancers miss it as I've spoken with a number of them and none of them have found an alternative that's even a close second. With Bridgeport shut down for the time being there must be some decent alternative clubs in Westchester, Yonkers, the Bronx--anybody have any ideas?

Guy From NY
09-26-04, 18:42
I made a trip to Bridgeport Saturday night. I drove by Bishop's corner. I couldnt find a place to park anywhere near by. The streets were packed. I continued on to Fantasy. I wish I hadnt. The girls name was Coco. She was pretty but it went down hill from there. The TS was decent but there were a few too many accidents with her fingernails for my tastes. We then went on to the massage. It was a slow soft massage that seemed to last forever. No really it did last forever. I finally had to stop her as fifteen minutes had passed and she wasnt even one third done. Add to that the fact that she remained fully clothed and did much of the massage through a towel. Once I finally ended the massage she somewhat reluctantly continued, removing her top but I had to protest to get her to get naked. She informed me that DATY was definately not available and she used her hands to restrict access to her breasts. A very matter of fact CBJ was followed by completely uninspired FS with horrible fake moans. With 15 minutes left she dressed and started to leave. She looked at me surprised that I was not moving and asked why I wasnt, then agreed to lie down with me for a while (using up the time I had paid for). This was probably the highlight of the evening as she did a very nice soft massage but by that time I was leaving unhappy already. I ending the session early as I just didnt want to be there anymore. I did see Jackie on the way out and wish I had gone with her. I have always had good times at Fantasy in the past and will go back but will not accept Coco again. She seemed nice but she certainly was not into it and did not get me into it either

Guy

Cthobby
09-26-04, 19:12
I went to American. They aren't hiring too many new girls for fear that they might have been working at the place in Hartford and cut a deal with the feds. Alysia, Demi, Kiki and Ginger were on. I choose Ginger. Nice body. She gave a good hj to start. BJ was good but could have spent more time on it. Her muscles had great control. Decent time but wish she gave more of a massage.

By the way every fifth visit they are giving $25 off so be sure to leave you initials so you can take advantage of that appreciation by the management (it doesn't come out of the girls take but the houses).

Hobby on.

play2
09-26-04, 19:54
In-bed and even semi-wild 'around the apartment/office' sex is great, but I really needed my fix in the form of some grungy, backroom, hot Latina banging. On this pleasant Sunday afternoon, I realized that I needed to make the trip to Bridgeport and quickly found my way to the appropriately named destination known as 'Pleasant Moments.' As I drove into Bridgeport and down Williams Street, I saw a couple hot Latinas crossing the street that I would've taken in a second, and, quite frankly, even the older Latina mothers sitting on their porches weren't looking too shabby from my vantage point. As you could imagine, I was at the point of no return; I needed something better than simply watching Nacho Vidal and TT Boy in their 'Hot Latin Pussy Adventures' on the boob tube.

As I entered PM, I found my old friend, Melinda, dancing on the stage. We made eye contact and she quickly came to my side at the end of her turn dancing. At the age of 23, she looks the same as she did when she had started at age 20; for those who would like a description, she's a "7" in my book, about 5 feet tall, Spanish-Mexican with Asian tinge, has a slutty/mischieveous smile, is soft but not plump with tits that you can easily grab, and is a touch histrionic. Although there were about 12 other women (about 6 so-so to below average African-Americans and 5 other Latinas - only one - a "7.5" - who would rate ahead of Melinda); there were also about 15 other guys - all of whom were very cool and relaxed. After discussing the recent closing of Keystone (and the fact that it will soon regain form - after the New Year), the fact that PM had been closed down for about 5 years prior to its reopening about 2-3 years ago, and the fact that Melinda likes American football but simply cheers on "all teams" without a favorite, she asked me if I had a "novia." I stupidly answered "no" (liar liar pants on fire), and she mentioned that I would probably die without my hands (btw - I feel that there is nothing wrong with occasional self-service). When I asked her if she had a "novio," she tersely let me know that she has about 500 pseudo-boyfriends but none of them has committed to her at this point. Over the past two years of working in Bridgeport, Melinda seemed much wiser to the 'game' and didn't make any stories about quitting her day (and night) job in the clubs.

Considering that it was a little past 5pm (Melinda had a noon-to-6pm shift this Sunday), it was time for some action. Without the mention of price (only do this if you are a regular with that chica), we hit one of the backrooms for about 35 minutes (which is NOT the norm); she told me that she wanted to give me a "welcome back" performance. We must have done almost every position, and I simply couldn't get enough of her soft breasts and thighs thrusting into me from every possible angle; her 'box' has loosened up over the past few years, but I definitely give her an "A" for effort. At the end, Melinda didn't want a 'donation' from me (a nice gesture with likely false pretenses), but I gave her $40 anyways - which is a "welcome back" discount for me (I probably should've given her another Jackson); FYI, from today's and past conversions with her and some of the other chicas, I am sure that she will charge other guys more - ie. $60 for 5-10 minutes of FS-jackshacking. She answered my prayers and desires by delivering great, backroom, Latina grunge-sex (is 'grunge-sex' a word?) and performed beyond my expectations for a little more than half an hour.

Although your mileage may vary, I cannot say enough about Melinda. From reading the board, it appears as if PM can be hit or miss (and definitely isn't of the "face-girl"/Teddies quality); nonetheless, PM and Melinda blew me away today. Remember: it always helps to be friends with these chicas; moreover, a little Spanish usually goes a long way. ¡Todo al máximo, mis amigos!

Darkmax99
09-27-04, 02:54
I too was at P.M. saturday night. Let me tell you guys, I was dissappointed in the group. It was 7 girls, 1 Black and rest latina. I recognized all lower level talents, and one I would classify as subpar who used to work at teddies/keystone *latina with a fat ass that can clap them together like crazy* Has tattoos on her butt off paws. Anyways I was chilling wit homies so I didn't bother to sample the goods, my man attempted to at the end but was blocked by time. Anyways daytime friday seemed way better for some odd reason.

Another note, tonight I went cruising in bpt sunday evening, was relatively dead until i ran across a WSW on mainst by capitol *fleet bank*. Originally tried to run me some blow for .20, .40 to f. Now she was about a 6-7 in her late 20's so I went .15 for head. Now she was extremely adept at this skill, really taking her time and I was so impressed that I coughed up an extra .20 for the fs. That was by far amazing, tight down there she was and she came as well during the experience, lasted a good 30mins in my car fellas. So the good news is she moved down here with her bf from new haven to the area and I think she's gonna be a mainstay. That's my SW report for today, pay-week too so Imma head over to P.M. friday to see whats good again, might peak into Bishop's. I heard it was packed saturday night for the small little shack, anyone with any details?

Just a Monger
09-28-04, 10:43
I have a few general comments about SWs. Has anyone noticed that Latinas generally don't like giving HJs? I'm not saying they won't do it, but I've offered .10 for them and many times ended up getting a BJ instead. No price negotiations, no trying to get me to spend more. One didn't seem to understand what a HJ was (like an idiot I explained it and thats all I got. Doh!) Another told me that I'd go to hell for getting HJs. So, she gave me a BJ for the same price. And like an idiot, I didn't get her number. There have been a few Latinas I've gotten FS from for under .20 (.13 being my current record). I have to admit, this was a few years ago, but it seemed to be a purely Latina thing. Do they just like me? It seems there has to be some other explaination.

On the other hand the BSWs I've dealt with never seem interested in doing anything for under .20. They've all told me that its just not worth their time. And I've never convinced a BSW to go FS for under .30. Maybe they just have better heads for business. .)

Also, does anyone have any advice on taking SWs (or for that matter, strippers) back to a motel for a more relaxed time? I'm talking MSOG and over a few hours. Should I go for an hourly rate, or pay for the individual acts? Are there any motels in the area that are unfriendly to mongers and should be avoided?

Houston Fan
09-28-04, 14:59
Just,

The SWs only like the color green and that's it. If you have good negotiation skills, then you'll do well (especially if it's a slow night).

Bubba261
09-28-04, 18:37
Just a Monger:

That's funny, she says you'll go to hell for getting a hand-job so she gave you a blow-job! Amazing. Where would you go if you got anal?? Did she ever talk about where SHE might go for each "act"?

Hahah.

Derby Dervish
09-28-04, 20:59
I've read some reports about AMP action in Bridgeport, Fantasy and American Spa mainly. I've been to Fantasy but not to American - but I have to report on another location. Unfortunately I now live out-of-state and can't get back as often as I'd like.

Kay's Hong Kong Spa (Kay's) is located on North Avenue on the other side of Lindley Street from Scruples on the other side of the road next to the newsstand. The mamsan is Kim, a pleasant older Korean woman with a small white dog. Occasionally you'll see her walking her dog in the back of the building.

It doesn't look like much on the outside but I have had some of my most memorable GFE experiences here, especially with Coco (not the same as at Fantasy!) and Kay (no connection to the name of the establishment). Coco is probably in her early 30's but has a fantastic body and is really willing to please. Kay is perhaps mid-20's and has maybe the softest silkiest skin I have ever had the pleasure of rubbing up against.

The waiting room is upstairs, rooms are downstairs. A table shower and soapy massage in all the right places is the typical beginning but if you're already showered and know the girl pretty well you can forego the shower and proceed directly to any position you can imagine. Hourly rates are .6 for the house and 1.00 for the girl but if you're a regular and it's slow you might catch an extra hour or even two.

I recommend you find a girl you like - if you insist you can see all the girls available and make your choice. Call ahead on future visits to be sure she's there and give Kim a big hug on the way in! Enjoy!

By the way, this is my first post. Thanks to all for a lot of good information. I too mourn the loss of Teddies and Keystone and I'm glad to hear that all may not be lost!

Doh Man
09-29-04, 13:43
Well hopefully Teddies and the Key will reopen in January, but I hope even sooner! I don't know if it is ever going to be the same as it was though, after such a long closure it may turn semi legit to say the least!

Anyway great reports on the SW's in the BPT area as well, like to know the WSW that was found near Capitol Ave, the one Swizz drums hooked up with, and what time she is working.

Darkmax99
09-29-04, 19:48
Rumorville:

I've been hearing in the bpt area that Teddies is going to be reopening very very soon in the not too distant immediate future. So keep your eyes and ears open, ask around cause Imma get more details tomorrow from my homie.
As for the WSW I saw by capitol ave, she was wearing blue jeans and a white teeshirt, basically looked normally except for the fact she was too clean, like out of place sorta for bpt. You could tell she wasnt familiar with the area based on where she was strollin but no matter, try to get out there late, drive around for a lil while if u can burn some gas, sometimes 3-5 trips around a particular block/area will get u something.

CT Boobman
09-29-04, 22:03
Derby,

Are you saying you've experienced 3 hours for the one low price? Does this place get any business?

NY Monger
09-30-04, 11:03
Derby- I looked in the phone book but didnt see the place you mentioned. When I get off the highway, do I turn right and then go to the next light and a 2nd right? (For reference, when I go to Fantasy, I turn left and FM is on my right.)

Doh Man
09-30-04, 11:40
Ny monger,

Yes when you get off of exit 4 at the end of the exit at the light take a right. go to the next light and take another right. that is North Avenue, and kays will be on the right next to the variety store, and across from the gas station. I believe there is a produce store in the same little complex. Hope this helps ya out!

Frank Booth
09-30-04, 11:58
Derby has made an important point about places we often overlook in pursuit of the Fantasy and Nirvana class of beauties.

I reluctantly went window shopping with friends to Chateau on Farifield Ave. and decided to take Bebe because she was smiling at me ear to ear. I have since seen her several times. She might be a bit past her 'Nirvana' stage of life, but she makes up for it with service. She gives the best carwash I've had outside of Asia, taking off her outfit and riding the suds on my back. She also insists on washing my hair and gives a great scalp massage.

In the room, I get great foot massages and since they are not as busy, I have had a couple of 90 minute GFE sessions for the one hour house fee.

Bebe and Chateau have gotten me curious about the rest of the small places around Bridgeport, and Derby has certainly hit the nail on the head.

Doh Man
09-30-04, 13:41
I agree with Frank Booth, there are a myriad of small places in the BPT. area alone. Like America, Hawaii, and a score of others. These places all have been around for a very long time and no one seems to bother them. I prefer the NAMPS over the AMPS, but that is just my preference, I have been to Fantasy a number of times, and have had great service there. I just like the white and spanish meat a bit better.

Fool for Love
09-30-04, 16:29
Went to Ruby's this week for a little look-around and boy, is that place grungy. What a mottley collection of 'talent' and clientele. Not much going on there.

Yesterday I decided to throw caution to the wind and visit PM in BPT. Yes, the neighborhood is rough. The place is run-down dirty and smoky. You get patted-down by a huge bouncer before you enter (I'm 6'2" and 235lbs and this guy is HUGE).

Surprisingly, there was a large selection of very attractive women in the house. You have to like Latin to make this trip worthwhile but there was one young fair-skinned girl who kept flashing me big smiles. There really is almost no dancing going on in this club, despite the large number of 'dancers'.

A woman named 'Felicia' invited me to a private dance and she was very, very pretty. Bleached blonde hair, great body in every respect. Trim, nice boobs, fine bottom, mid 20's. Columbian, lives in Queens.

She gave me the complete full-course extravaganza for sixty after I declined to go for one hundred. Nothing she would not do. The accomodations are as tiny and dingy as possible but I did get what I came for.

I guess I'll be back to PM if I keep my immunizations up to date. No possibility of arranging take-out it seems because the girls are bussed in from NYC, none local.

Derby Dervish
09-30-04, 18:29
CT, Frank

I can't say that I've experienced 3 hours for the price of one but I have definitely experienced 3+ hours for the price of 2.

I believe that this kind of experience happens when

(1) you're a regular customer and the mamasan knows you and the girl you've been seeing fairly regularly (once a month or so at least) knows you're a nice guy and enjoys your company; and

(2) business is slow.

I've been with a particular girl at some times when it's clear that there are other customers waiting, and at these times you get the time you pay for. I've never been shortchanged here, for sure!

I've also been to Osaka on Main Street (just north of American on the same side) and I've had a few really nice experiences there but in the main Osaka is definitely a YMMV location where at times the experience has been really disappointing.

I live about 6 hours' drive from Bridgeport now, but every once in a while I'll call from here and keep in touch so Kim remembers me when I do get a chance to get to the city.

As much as we might try to say otherwise, it's all about the green! I just try to maximize the pleasure. By the way, those "extended visits" never happened to me at either Fantasy or Osaka.

Bob CT
09-30-04, 19:17
Derb,

When did you last see Coco at Kay's? The last time I saw her there was about two years ago. I was told she left, is she back? I had many great sessions with her.

Doh Man
10-01-04, 14:47
Quoted by fool for love:

A woman named 'Felicia' invited me to a private dance and she was very, very pretty. Bleached blonde hair, great body in every respect. Trim, nice boobs, fine bottom, mid 20's. Columbian, lives in Queens.

This sounds a lot like the girl Lisa who used to work at Teddies, I was wondering if anyone else here might have seen her and if she went by the name of Lisa. I really want to hook up with this hottie if she is the same person!

Menage
10-01-04, 17:10
Just got home from PM (3pm) and had a great time. There were a bunch of nice looking ladies there but the best thing was Tanni from Teddies just started working there 2 days ago. I had a wonderful time with her and was happy to see she was back working.

Derby Dervish
10-01-04, 19:35
Bob,

The last time I actually saw Coco at Kay's was probably near a year and a half ago. Before I moved south from New Jersey to DC about 6 months ago I talked to Kim. She said that Coco was "on vacation" but that Kay was available. I didn't make it up north that time. I think I'm moving in the wrong direction - away from Bridgeport!

I have been enjoying myself at Kay's since maybe 1998 or so. When I first found Coco she would occasionally take a vacation of a few months and go back to Korea. Whenever this happened no one would say when or if she would return. Maybe she's on vacation again,or maybe she has left for good, I hope not!

BTW, A few months ago someone posted that "Donna" might occasionally be found sitting on the church steps at Park and State. What does Donna look like? I'm curious to know if she's the same Donna I know.

Gridley
10-02-04, 22:56
Hello all,

I'll corroborate the post(s) that Tanni from the former Teddies is entertaining at PM. She stated she was in Florida for several months (her complexion is darker) and was unaware of the other club closings until recently.

She is just as hot and playfull as ever.

The club itself is quite dingy. It has an aged, turn of the (19th) century look. There were only 8-10 girls working on Saturday afternoon, but the quality was good.