PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Gman1
03-21-04, 12:49
Big Ben,

Nice to hear from you again, brother.

Tahlia and Dehlia are are as different as night and day.

Tahlia is a good looking mid-twenties latina, thin with no boobs and a great ass.

Dehlia is white as snow and almost frail looking. She sticks out like a sore thumb in this place.

Not much to look at, but absolute killer bbbjtc in the back and never asks for more than .4

She can definitely be put in the " No napkins required " catagory.

LOL,

G

Mr. Wtby
03-21-04, 14:32
I stopped into Teddies well ahead of the posse about 1:30pm. All the girls JimmyDR wrote about were there and working the room, with the addition of my old friend Mia. She was looking as gorgeous as ever and convinced me by whispering dirty thoughts into my ear, that I ought to make a return visit to the back for old times sake. She always makes me come harder than the rest, and I told her so. I opted for 1/2 & 1/2 which was really satisfying. I came out and a really nice latina with a tight body, I think named Angel grabbed my attention, but it was too late. She also didn't seem to be working the room too much. I gotta sample her next time. I was also disappointed my good friend Chica was not in atttendance. Oh well. I left around 2:30 and headed over to the Key, which IMHO absolutely sucked. There was only girl that was moderately interesting, but I drank a few and headed home.
I didn't see to many Uconn sweatshirts too :)

CT Boobman
03-21-04, 15:52
I returned to Teddies Friday afternoon around 3 after a long absence. Surprized at how busy it was that early. I enjoyed a beer at the bar while scoping the talent. Numerous ladies stopped by to say hello, some sticking around longer than necessary, but no one was really too pushy. I even got to enjoy a nice back rub that was really good from the big girl.

I finally settled on Diana, my first time with her. She tried to tell me her price was .8, but I held firm to the standard pricing, and was prepared to turn and walk when she agreed to the usual price. Great service, nice attitude even with the price negotiation, and great body. She even had a delightful cleanup technique. Highly recommended.

Big Albie
03-21-04, 17:25
Re my post below:

Its now my understanding that the Teddies lady who introduced herself to me as Sonya also goes by the name of Silky.

Thanks for the correction

Gman1
03-21-04, 22:06
Mr. Wtby,

I skidded into Teddies at 1: 30 myself, you mongering bastard. LOL

You weren't that 4 foot PR midget that was walking around the bar, were you / LOL

No Uconn shirt today, I was sitting next to the jukebox and had the all black Johnny Cash look going.

I was met by the usual Sunday fare. (tani, tahlia, rosie, china)

Also, one white girl walking around with some frizzed out witch doctor wig on, but I missed getting her name.

I couldn't resist taking Tahlia in back. In my opinion, she has the best back room attitude in all of bridgeport.

Started with a 5 minute BBBJ, followed by a chair to chair FS for. 6

Highly recommended to all mongerers, from newbies to advanced.

(Tahlia- 8-7-9 (24). 6 no hassle and no attitude.)

Peace,

G

ER Kerk
03-22-04, 01:06
Speaking of Dehlia. Has she been in the lineup lately? I haven't seen her since December.

JimmyDR
03-22-04, 08:18
Mr. Wtby,

I skidded into Teddies at 1: 30 myself, you mongering bastard. LOL

You weren't that 4 foot PR midget that was walking around the bar, were you / LOL That was me, lol

No Uconn shirt today, I was sitting next to the jukebox and had the all black Johnny Cash look going.

I was met by the usual Sunday fare. (tani, tahlia, rosie, china)

Also, one white girl walking around with some frizzed out witch doctor wig on, but I missed getting her name. She was there Saturday and needed cash bad. Her price was $60 covered. I laughed.

I couldn't resist taking Tahlia in back. In my opinion, she has the best back room attitude in all of bridgeport. Dude, we all feel the same, she is a must for all!

Started with a 5 minute BBBJ, followed by a chair to chair FS for. 6

Highly recommended to all mongerers, from newbies to advanced.

(Tahlia- 8-7-9 (24). 6 no hassle and no attitude.)

Peace

JimmyDR
03-22-04, 08:53
So they wander into The posse encampment. Do they know that they struck gold? No not really. I mean a chica like Tanya or Tahia could go 5-6 sessions with the boys earning them $240-$260. Not bad at all really. Plus they drink and BS with the best of the perverted. Do they know, will they ever know. We will never know. LOL!!!!!!

Member #5570
03-22-04, 08:57
as scheduled, i was in town sunday and hit the KEY for the first time. arrived at 2:30 and was there till for an hour. there was about 6-7 girls on hand, two of which was chewing on their lunches. chatted with debra, who wanted a dance from me but she got a bit too much meat for me. moved to the stage area to watch gina (tall, black curly hair latina). she too wanted a dance from me, i quote her .40 and she gladly accept. to the backroom, cbj and reverse cowgirl as serviced. i like the bead curtains here, since it does seem to provide at least some level of privacy. as you guys mentioned, all the girls here are latin, and has a bit of a few extra pounds on them. i do like it here, because i am into latin chica and don't like to hassle over prices. a follow up visit on scheduled.

Gman1
03-22-04, 18:50
ER Kerk,

In regards to Dehlia, this one is definitely hit or miss with no set schedule. You'll see her for a couple of weeks in a row and then she disappears for two months. Go figure.

JimmyDR,

I'm serious about that midget, brother. lol.

I know because I almost tripped over the little bugger while getting up from the bar.
The vertically challanged need pussy too, I guess.

Actually, going through life crotch high probably has its advantages.

Only in America,

G

Low Qui
03-23-04, 00:08
Howdy,

Have a question concerning the Bridgeport spots.

A couple of friends and I are going to be in Conn this weekend, and were contemplating checking out the Big 3. Are they open Sat. at 4pm? Should I stagger that time +/- a couple of hours for more "bang for the buck." And lastly.. :) I have a married friend who may be coming, so he may skew the $ scale if I don't tell him an absolute limit on how much to offer. And is there the drive-by tipping, or only tipping.. Actual work. :) (He actually spent 3/4 bills in one of the Market street clubs in Paterson. *shudder*)

I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's fun while we are there visiting.

Lo.

(I have read, and it looks like there are basically only 3 worth going to; am I correct in that assessment? Or are those the only ones worth making a special trip from NJ for?)

JimmyDR
03-23-04, 08:11
Howdy,

Have a question concerning the Bridgeport spots.

A couple of friends and I are going to be in Conn this weekend, and were contemplating checking out the Big 3. Are they open Sat. at 4pm? Teddies opens at noon. Should I stagger that time +/- a couple of hours for more Shift change at 6:30PM. "bang for the buck." And lastly.. I have a married friend who may be coming, so he may skew the $ scale if I don't tell him an absolute limit on how much to offer. And is there the drive-by tipping, or only tipping.. Actual work. They dance on stage for dollars. (He actually spent 3/4 bills in one of the Market street clubs in Paterson. *shudder*)

I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's fun while we are there visiting.

Lo.

(I have read, and it looks like there are basically only 3 worth going to; am I correct in that assessment? Or are those the only ones worth making a special trip from NJ for?)

A Team
03-24-04, 00:32
Went to see my new doctor today for a check-up. In truth, his report was: "in order to keep your reproductive glands in better shape, you'll have to have sex more often." Well, I said, how often is that? "Three times a week is often recommended, " he said.
Well, I started thinking, "To keep my interest level that high," I said, "I might have to rendezvous with 3 different girls a week or even 2 at a time." (I was thinking Tanya, Tani and Tahlia to help keep myself in really good shape - doctor's orders, you know.) "That's fine, he replied - and warned me "just play safe."

You know, I just might get to like this new doc.

Boys, I'll save you the $150 I paid for a quick check-up to get the following advice: Take your vitamins (especially Vit. E) and keep your tool polished three times a week (Teddies or otherwise) to stay in top shape. Hell, four times a week and you might outlive your doc.

Member #5570
03-24-04, 00:44
fellows,

could someone give me a detail description of tahlia?? i must admit that i am not a regular at teddies and not too familiar with the lineup. thanks

JimmyDR
03-24-04, 08:47
fellows,

could someone give me a detail description of tahlia?? i must admit that i am not a regular at teddies and not too familiar with the lineup. thanks

5ft 1 or 5ft 2, 100-110 pounds. Small titties.

WSJ3
03-24-04, 10:20
Tahlia

Just to add my 2 Cents.

Tahlia has black hair and a fair complexion. Hispanic...I believe she told me that she was Dominicana...and she will do BBBJTC. Always a plus in my book.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

crazy
03-24-04, 16:31
Just had a late lunch at Fantasy with Jackie (of the Jackie Chan family). Nothing extraordinary to report; just the usual good service and fine acting from a professional. A note to mention is that Jackie likes to give alot of 'peck' kisses, so have your ChapStick ready.

The festivities consisted of, in order; TS, Massage, Rim Job, DATY, CBJ, DATY, Mish, Doggie, Mish, Finale. Standard fare as usual. To my liking, Jackie had a freshly trimmed pube. Not shaved, but close cut without being too scratchy. And sweet as honey.

For inquiring minds, this week's lineup at Fantasy is: Jackie, Penny, Judy, and Mimi. All are stars in their own minds and all professionals in the trade.

Happy Mongering.

Gman1
03-25-04, 06:05
Smokarz,

Whats going on, brother.

Your last post has hit on my favorite Bridgeport subject.

Tahlia, (overall review)

Light skinned latina, mid-twenties, shoulder length black hair, ( although sometimes wears hair extensions ), about 5' 4", on the thin side ( 110-115 lbs ), nice white teeth and always smells good.

No boobs to speak of, but a nice tight ass.

If your calling ahead to see if she is on the work schedule for the day, her stage name is pronounced, Ta-lee-yah.

Phenominal backroom attitude.

Multiple previous encounters have produced the following:

FS- .6
bbbj- .6 ( I always give her .2 above standard for bb.
2 girl- .6 ( her half )

Of all the Teddies A-list girlies on the card, I can honestly say she is the one I have the most fun with. Totally subserviant in back.

A definite must if your into Teddies mongering.

G

I Need More
03-25-04, 17:47
Went to Teddies Last Friday for the first time and boy did I have fun. I felt I entered Heaven. Not all the girls working were great lookers, but there were atleast 3-4 that were a 8 or 9 in my book. I absolutely loved the atmosphere in there. Fellow perverts enjoying their drinks and the eye candy. Then my eyes fell on this columbian gal who told me it was her 3rd day at Teddies. Her name was Raquel(Sp?). Nice face, full C breasts. I still had my doubts about the menu so I pinged her with some questions. She layed down the menu. I picked everything that was available; the price tag was $60. As I walked to "backroom" and eventually to my booth I did not like the fact that I see another man's action. good for me we got the corner booth. Raquel is very skilled in the oral dept and gave me an xcellent CBJ followed by what doggies do.

Got back from round 1 and was not planning on heading North anytime soon. I had my eyes set on Jessie and Diana. The choice was tough. Jessie wanted .80 for full menu I could however convince her for .60 and I would tip her .20 if I liked what I saw. The deal was made and I must say Jessie lived up to my expectation.

Round three was with Diana. I was wearing down But had a good session with her too. payed her .60.

3 rounds in 2.5 hrs that was great.

Through my stay at Teddies I was constantly being hounded by this gal called Rosie. She's pretty but was not doing it for me. So just to get rid of her I said 'I am not having any fun here as I am into taking girls to a Motel". She said she would go and asked what I was willing to pay. I put the question back to her. She said $200. She then agreed for $150. I told her to give me her # and I would call her. She was ready to tell the bouncer that she was done for the day to leave with me. Some how I got my self out of it but to cut a long story short; take out is available.

I am anxious to get back for some more fun. I might be there tomorrow.

Why can't they open a Teddies in RI?
SOB

Need

Member #5570
03-26-04, 00:23
thanks gman, jimmy, wj3 and others for your details on tahlia. being a family man and live in hartford, i don't have much of an excuse to travel to bridgeport and sample much of the talents as you lucky local bastards :) hehe

i will most certainly scout for a shorty, with black hair and no tities...will report back once i tap that ass...hopefully, i might see a few of you there and point me to the right direction...until then, monger on....

I Need More, that Rosie you mentioned, I did receive fs from her for .40, a few months back...service was decent, and for that price....i take her to the backroom anytime.

is it just my observation, or em girls at the key has a few extra pounds with a little more milage than the teddies girls?

Low Qui
03-26-04, 07:37
Hello,

Was planning on going to Bridgeport as I mentioned earlier, however the only thing I heard on the traffic channel all night was about the gas truck explosion on the Turnpike in Bridgeport which sank the road 3-4 feet and will have that part closed for weeks.

Now, coming from central NJ, would you guys think it was worth trying anyhow or waiting till they fix everything? And, if it is worth going to, which road comes closer (Merrick, Rt. 1, 84, etc.)

Lo

Shadow Dweller
03-26-04, 08:12
A firey crash has closed I-95 between exit 25 and 27 in both directions for at least two weeks. If you are heading up to Teddies for some fun this Saturday see the attached map for alternate routes.

JimmyDR
03-26-04, 08:53

WSJ3
03-26-04, 09:22
I 95 EXPLOSION

JimmyDR buddy due to a tanker explosion on I-95 the CT exits 25-28 are closed for the forseeable future. The turnpike was extensively damaged.

I guess we are going to have to find an alternate route to get to Teddies.

Peace:
WSJ3

WSJ3
03-26-04, 10:23
MELTDOWN
A fiery tanker truck crash that melted a bridge and closed a mile-long stretch of I-95 in Bridgeport will likely snarl traffic in for up to two weeks, Connecticut Gov. John Rowland said today. Witnesses said they heard explosions and saw a gigantic fireball shoot into the sky.

Peace:
WSJ3

JimmyDR
03-26-04, 12:26

Low Qui
03-26-04, 12:39
*laughs* Boy.. I think Jimmy, that you like Teddies. Such determination! :) Guess I will have to attempt it too.

Lo.

WSJ3
03-26-04, 12:51
OK JimmyDR buddy

Let's get some alternate route suggestions because I can guarantee that I-95 is going to be a terrible way to travel to CT for the next few weeks if not months.

Peace:
WSJ3

Kachta
03-26-04, 13:33
Gov Rowland was heard off mic as saying "the hoowa trade in this town cannot be comprimised....we must get this bridge repaired"!

WSJ3
03-26-04, 14:06
WHOHA TRADE

I think I am going to vote for Gov. Rowland. I like the way this man thinks.

Peace:
WSJ3

Frank Africa
03-26-04, 14:29
Please don't give up on going to Teddies this weekend!

Take the Merritt Parkway (from New York area), which is also known as the Wilbur Cross Parkway coming from Meriden and Hartford. The Merritt passes thru the northern part of Bridgeport.

While traffic on the Merritt will be heavier than normal, it should still be passable because trucks are not allowed on the Merritt.

Looks like the section on I-95 between Exits 25 and 27 will be closed for a few weeks - the overpasses were so heavily damaged that they will need to be reconstructed.

Gman1
03-26-04, 18:15
Teddies mongerers,

I concur with Frank, the Merritt Parkway is definitely the way to go. As of this morning, the ban on commercial vehicles was still in effect. On a normal weekend you can drive the Merritt with the cruise control on 75 without any problem. I would say even in moderate traffic, 60 mph is doable. Of course, this assumes the ban on the trucks and tractor trailors does not get lifted.

G

Moonman4244
03-26-04, 21:26
While the I-95 closure is fustrating for us locals in Bridgeport, I'm giddy with excitement thinking we may have Teddies all for our own the next two weeks. Really, I swear, the traffic is awful, stay home. LOL

Bango Cheito
03-27-04, 01:01
Under normal circumstances the Merritt is the way to go anyways!

I was just gonna post this and I see people talking about it now anyways!

From my house in the Bronx, I take either 87 or Bronx River Pkwy to Cross Country Pkwy to Hutch to Merritt. It turns a 1hr+ drive on the 95 into a 45 minute trip. Or I should say 'turnED'!

Now you have even more reason to take that route. I'd recommend people coming from points east (queens LI etc.) to take Whitestone or Throggs Neck in and pick up the Hutch and just keep going, the Hutch becomes the Merritt!

Whome
03-27-04, 11:03
Gman: The ban on commercial traffic will never be lifted on the Merritt. The overpasses can not handle the height of trucks.

May sound silly, but if most of the truckers are aware of the detours and head to 84, and the cars head to the merritt, it might be best to stay on 95 and take the local street detours.

You can check out the area traffic cams on wtnh.com to check for the current backups and information on the detours is available on ci.bridgeport.ct.us

JimmyDR
03-27-04, 11:08
Next week, I will get there and Tahia will get that posse green, over and over and over!!!!

Wolfman Jack
03-27-04, 13:31
Yeah, I'm giving the mess down on I-95 some time to settle before making my way down to that area. Hopefully I'll get to meet the Posse next weekend.

MyHobby
03-27-04, 15:43
I left teddies Thursday nite and must have just missed the accident on I95. Just lucky I guess. Went for my normall backroom visit with Jessie. Her quote is alittle highr than most of the other sbut in my opinion definately worh it.

Since I was there as the shift was changing I asked Jessie if she was interested in a hotel date. She said she was but couldn't that day. Indicated Mondays are best for her. We exchanged digits and will try in the future.

I hung out for an hour or so afterwareds to see what was shakin. I talked to Stephanie (one of my personal favs) and Rosie. Both indicated that hotel action was possible and quoted 200 to which I declided. What experiance have any of you mongers had regarding outside service cost from Teddies, just curious.

Samba Shake
03-27-04, 16:45
Went to BPT last night (not Teddie's, sadly) and traffic was bad now awful. Things back up southboud before the Rte. 8 connector, but not terribly so. I'd still recommend against 95 heading towards the bridge in either direction. The cool thing was that I got on 95 north using the local detours and it was EMPTY. Never seen that road like that before.

All told, if you pick your route, the delay shouldn't be more than 20-30 minutes.

Scottish Male
03-27-04, 18:39
Hi,

Coming to Mystic and looking for action. Any tips (Scottish - end April)

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Gman1
03-28-04, 01:06
My Hobby,

If you don't mind, what exactly does "a little higher" mean in regards to the Jesse negotiations?

FS-80 should really be the absolute high end of the bar.

If fellow mongerers start handing out C-notes for services rendered, this bootyflation problem is going to get out of control.

FS-60 for 10-15 minutes work seems reasonable, with perhaps an FS-80 for a girlie that always gives you a great time in back.

These womens greed is getting close to the point were you would be better off in Waterbury at one of the amps where you would get 1 full hour of uninterupted service by a total stunner of an asian girl for 1.6 ( H.K for example )

Just my opinion,

G

Also: For those who still care, I will be visiting Teddies Sunday and will report back with a back room experience and also report back on the traffic condition concerning the Merritt Pkwy.

Darkmax99
03-28-04, 16:34
I'll be in teddies this afternoon, holla @ me. Spurs Jacket.

MyHobby
03-28-04, 17:01
I have a hard and fast rule no more than .6 for FS at Teddies. I do however break that rule for Jessie and go to .8. I agree we should all look to keep the costs down and not hand out c notes.

WSJ3
03-29-04, 11:54
TEDDIES

I just saw that the North I-95 roadway is now open, and they powers that be hope to have the south side restored by this Thursday.

Peace:
WSJ3

Darkmax99
03-29-04, 14:33
Ok guys, now for important I-95 issues and what not.

First off, take the Hutchinson River Parkway/Merrit Parkway. It's a fast 2 lane drive that basically leads to the mini highway that will get you to teddies faster.

Secondly, I-95 is reopened but still heavy traffic, I had to dart to exit 15 just to get to 27 through merrit, and that was 1am in the morning.

Now as for Teddies yesterday, Jimmy I dont know if you were there but there was this really really short mexican looking guy whom I've noticed around at a few places, so I dunno if that was you but if so, sorry bout the tall black girl Nivea. I took her to a hotel outside the club, she's mad hot.

I'd go into further details about her fellas but only through PM's only, this is one of my keepers for future trips.

JimmyDR
03-29-04, 16:33
Ok guys, now for important I-95 issues and what not.

First off, take the Hutchinson River Parkway/Merrit Parkway. It's a fast 2 lane drive that basically leads to the mini highway that will get you to teddies faster. Posse rides again Saturday!.

Secondly, I-95 is reopened but still heavy traffic, I had to dart to exit 15 just to get to 27 through merrit, and that was 1am in the morning.

Now as for Teddies yesterday, Jimmy I dont know if you were there but there was this really really short mexican looking guy whom I've noticed around at a few places, I am a short Jewish guy. so I dunno if that was you but if so, sorry bout the tall black girl Nivea. I took her to a hotel outside the club, she's mad hot.

I'd go into further details about her fellas but only through PM's only, this is one of my keepers for future trips.

Good Dude
03-30-04, 14:17
To: Allayall

About how much should a "BBLDTC" (instead of BJ) cost at either Teddies or the key?

Which lady might be up for that?

Thanks

WSJ3
03-31-04, 09:38
I-95

I-95 is open for business as of 6:00am today.

Teddies here we come.

Peace:
WSJ3

JimmyDR
03-31-04, 13:25

WSJ3
03-31-04, 13:49
Nice Field of Dreams reference JimmyDR buddy.

Peace:
WSJ3

Darkmax99
03-31-04, 15:43
I welcome you all back to p**** heaven. Be safe on I-95, I still say take Merrit but no matter, I'll be seeing yall soon.

Land Shark
03-31-04, 15:57
Afternoon Gents,

I will be making a trip to Teddies this weekend, and wanted to find out how it works. I know its a stupid? But is there a fee to get to the back room and then a fee for extras?
It will be my first time to the establishment, and I don't want to ruin a good monger / host thing with my bumbling stupidity.

Peace,

Shark

JimmyDR
03-31-04, 18:14
Bridgeport now is the Sleaziest city in Connecticut. Dominican Republic is the Sleaziest Island in the Carribbean. I hepled these two places become what they are today!!!!!

I am a king among perverts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman1
04-01-04, 07:26
Land Shark,

It's not stupid to ask questions, thats why this site is here.

The back room fee you negotiate with the girlie is all inclusive.

Hence, if you both agree to a FS LD for 60, then thats all your expected to fork over.

JimmyDR,

I imagine if colleges offered courses in mongering and perversion tactics, you would have your doctorate by now. You are indeed, king of all the sleaze you survey . . lol

G

JimmyDR
04-01-04, 08:22
Afternoon Gents,

I will be making a trip to Teddies this weekend, and wanted to find out how it works. I know its a stupid? But is there a fee to get to the back room No fee! and then a fee for extras?
It will be my first time to the establishment, and I don't want to ruin a good monger / host thing with my bumbling stupidity.

Peace,

Shark

Low Qui
04-01-04, 09:01
Well, I would like to do a blanket thank you to all that answered my questions about BP, and especially thank JimmyDR (gotta thank the big dogs. :) )

I had to work last saturday, so THIS saturday is the day. I will be making the trip up there, will get there about 5 or so, and if anyone wants to say hi, look for a tall-ish, quiet dude with a tat on his right bicep and the watch on their right wrist.

Lo.

(And of course, after I go, I will write a mini-report. :) Or attempt to anyhow.)

Low Qui
04-01-04, 09:07
Hey,

Are these places full bar, BYOB, beer only, or juice bars? (My friend just told me to ask; not my major concern.. *shrug*)

Lo.

JimmyDR
04-01-04, 13:20

Member #5570
04-02-04, 20:05
hmm...haven't seen any report on the Key lately, any fellow have visited the club recently and want to report? any new talents there? i might be in town next week, and of course will provide an after action report.

Darkmax99
04-03-04, 14:59
Yes the key have visited on my bday as well as yesterday night. It is going strong, there are some new black girls working at night, daytime they have some fairly new latinas, all with nice bottoms and what not. Prices are still better than teddies, and it was packed last night but still enough girls to go around. I'll be at teddies today, looking for you jimmy, I'll have a spurs jackets, and ecko clothes on. As well as studs in ears, just ask for kevin.

WSJ3
04-03-04, 21:35
TEDDIES CT

Well I had a great time at Teddies today I arrived there at 3:00PM. Unfortunately JimmyDR couldn't make it but I had no problem getting a nice VIP with
Tahlia. BBBJ and FS for $60 with a $10 tip. Big T and the Waterbery Lurker were there and we all chatted about DR and SW for
a while before finally leaving Teddies around 7:00PM.

I love this country.

Peace:
WSJ3

WSJ3
04-03-04, 21:37
TAHLIA PICS

Oh I almost forgot, Tahlia said that it would be OK to take pictures of her for my private collection. I really, REALLY love this country.

Peace:
WSJ3

Low Qui
04-03-04, 22:30
What an interesting place.

Showed up at Teddies today (tall dude in the Nets shirt.) I can definately see why it is raved about.

Not much to report on the "stuff" side; today was more a recon for me since I didn't have my partners with me. Talked to 2 dancers sorta. (Monica - latin woman who doesn't speak too much english, and a woman from the virgin Islands in red; never got her name.) And another guy at the bar mentioned something about a Keepers in Milford. He said it was owned by the same people, so was wondering if it's worth trying out the next time I go that way?

Also with Monica (short wavy hair w/ glasses.) Is she worth taking to the back? I would have said yes to her, but she came at me too early in my visit. Wanted to look around for a half hour then decide, but she was on me within 5 minutes. Also, there were 2 latinas there (one in blue lace, and one w/ white dress), anyone know who they are and how they are? (They are both short and petite.)

Lo.

(The lengths we go to to get some.. That was a LONG trip solo! :) )

Shadow Dweller
04-04-04, 00:45
That Waterbury Lurkers name is Dweller, Shadow Dweller.

"Tahlia. BBBJ and FS for $60 with a $10 tip. Big T and the Waterbery Lurker were there and we all chatted about DR and SW for a while before finally leaving Teddies around 7:00PM."

MSJ44
04-04-04, 02:16
WSJ3,

Gotta let me know when you snap a few of Tahlia! I've got to add her to my "To do list" hopefully next weekend. Obviously she's up for take-out.

Gman1
04-04-04, 07:23
WSJ3,

Will the wonders of Tahlia ever cease?

Next time, sample the G-Man "special" on the menu.

When you get in back, preferably the last cubicle, just sit back in the chair and drop your shorts to your ankles. Tahlia will instinctively drop between your legs and begin the bbbj process.

To let her know that FS is NOT your intention for that day, gently put one hand on the back of her head while stroking your shaft with the other hand as she has the head of your manhood in her mouth. (( this takes a little agility, but I know your up for it, so to speak. lol ))

As long as she feels your hand on the back of her head, gently guiding her down on your manhood, she will not stop her slurping.

Just don't be a brute about it and she will keep her mouth around you, and let you stroke it to completion.

This is NOT a mis-print. bbbj - TC .6

Nice stuff,

G

GordonFreeman
04-04-04, 08:37
Which of the Bridgeport hot spots (Teddies, Keystone, ect...) are open on Sunday afternoon? In advance, thanks.

Whome
04-04-04, 12:21
Gordon:

I thought I read here a while back that Teddies opened at 12 or 1 on Sunday, but I can't find that post.

I'm thinking I need to pay a visit as well.

JimmyDR
04-04-04, 12:37
Whats the deal with the private room at Teddies? Can we have them rent it to us on a saturday? We would get a shitload of pictures there?

Any suggestions?

MSJ44
04-04-04, 13:54
Gordon / Whome -

Both the Key and Teddies are both opened on Sunday afternoon.
Not sure which of the A list talent will be there, but your sure to see a few of them. The Key can be hit or miss but still worth the visit.

WSJ3
04-04-04, 15:08
Shadow Dweller thanks I forgot to ask your internet name when we were all sitting together.

Peace:
WSJ3

WSJ3
04-04-04, 15:09
MSJ44 you don't have to worry buddy. I will post my pics for all mongers to enjoy once I finally get Tahlia in a hotel room.

Peace:
WSJ3

WSJ3
04-04-04, 15:11
Gman1 I think that the special is going to be on my TO DO list the next time I make it up to Teddies. Thanks for the insight buddy.

Peace:
WSJ3

JimmyDR
04-04-04, 15:44
Teddies just gets better and better and better.......

I shall return in May after my boring trip to The Dominican Republic "the motherland" !!!!!!!

I shall ride both the "T" lines!!!!!

Darkmax99
04-04-04, 18:47
Well I was at teddies, saturday from 4pm-6pm. *Dude playing by himself at pool table with Spurs jacket on. Talent was a little lacking yesterday. Sundays have been good to me when I visited so I definately recommend that. Hopefully you'll guys will realize, a young guy like me has a vast amount of knowledge to share with all on site, but it was cool anyways. There was this light skinned, petite black girl who was quite aggressive while I was there, I wonder if anyone picked her up by any chance who was on the board, I saw her go back a few times. And if Tahlia the one with a tattoo of eyes on her booty?

Member #1731
04-05-04, 00:21
Question:

Is Thalia the only BBBJer at Kys and Teddies. If other share info. I already now alll about CBJs, ancient languages and FS. I'm only curious BBBJTC.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Member #1731
04-05-04, 00:44
Any news on tall blonde Venom "Teddies" real name Nicole frpm Branford, CT. I know she has bad reviews and I can understand why, but one night she was soooo f'ed up. She says she can't do the job sober. I was in the backroom at least 1 hour GFE, all the languages, all the services and the best part she tried for 100 but I told her that I had already gave it to her "she was so f'ed up she couldn't remember and it was free. It was one of those priceless moments no inhibition, as long as I wanted and the price "he nothings better than free". While I knwo she is horrible sober just wanted to know if anyone seen, heard etc.. cuz w/ this one if enough is in her you never now.

Bucky Tooth
04-05-04, 09:32
I would to thank all previous posters for contributing to my first visit to Teddies this weekend an enjoyable one.

I went to the back with Lucy. Nice big FAKE breast, long FAKE hair, but a REAL good FS.

She asked if I ever been here B4, and when I said no she said .80/.50. But since I read the board, I said how about .60. She said only people who have been here know about that. After she agreed to the .60, I had very good time. She spilled my beer and bought me another one.

All and all a very good time, and definately worth another trip from NYC.

ER Kerk
04-06-04, 00:24
Are any of the Teddies dancers Greek?

MSJ44
04-06-04, 04:09
Bucky,

Lucy(Dominicana from NYC) is definitely a top performer in VIP. She was actually my 1st Teddies girl a while back. Glad to see you didn't let her sucker you as a newbie.

Gman1
04-06-04, 06:01
Member 1731,

While there are a few that will do the BBBJ for a minute or two upon request, to my knowledge the only two that I can say with certainty that do the BBBJ-TC are Tahlia and Dehlia.

Obviously, your mileage can vary with some of the other girlies depending on if the stars are aligned on any given day.

JimmyDR,

I think I can provide you with some inportant financial information concerning the private room. However, with this being an open forum, I think it might be best to pm me concerning this subject, since there is some skullduggery involved . . lol

Drop me a line, if interested,

G

Darkmax99
04-06-04, 13:03
If ur referring to the Champaign room, that's $100 to house, plus normal fee of .60+ to female dependin on what u do. *Teddies*

CT Seeker
04-06-04, 13:22
I plan to hit American Spa next week. Anyone been there lately and do you have recommendations?

Good Dude
04-06-04, 13:57
Teddies and the Key Last Night:

Teddies had a few women there. A really cute brown woman named "Angel." She insisted anything involving a glove would cost .6. And, I know full well hr was .3 a few months ago.

She was cute from a distance. Very cute. But when you got in close, you could see some hardness to her face.

Left Teddies for the Key, in search of a BBLDTC, for .2 -.25. The Key was jumpin' compared to Teddies.

I think some of you mongers were there (around midnight), because the guy at the door asked me "Are you with that guy?" getsturing to someone in there.

Difficult to explain. But, I just got the sense several of you guys were there.

Anyway, as the clock was running out, I happened upon "Sabrina" who agreed to LD for .2, and wanted another .2 for BBTC. But, she accepted a total of .3 instead.

And, man oh man. Man oh man! Sweet booty! And has a nice disposition.

I would for sure see her Sabrina again.

Nightcrawler
04-06-04, 14:08
Swizz,

Does that mean that its 1.6 that is shelled out by us? I always thought one low price (six zero)gets you everything (incl private space).

Brubaker
04-06-04, 16:39
Hey Jimmydr, email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

I got some questions.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Darkmax99
04-07-04, 16:51
Nightcrawler, 1.6 is shelled out by us. I'm not talkin bout the regular .60 back rooms/booths. I referring to the semi hidden room within the establishment which faces east mainstreet.

Member #5570
04-08-04, 00:58
as was the plan, in town today and hit the key by 3:40..as usual, drop by the bar to pick up a cool bottle of h20, as soon as i turned around, this blond hair columbiana was all over me. the name was Kathie? and claimed she also work at teddies..chatted with her for a while then hit the stage to observe the ladies doing their thing. later chatted with this black chic with a BIG ASS BOOTY, Jennie? decided her booty was a bit too big for me and settle for another chica, couldn't catch her name but it's all good. quoted .60????? HELL NO, agreed on .40

the selection was quite better today then my last visit a few weeks back, i counted at least 8-9 heads in the house..

one thing that was kinda odd is this short hispanic old dude hanging around in the backroom looking through the curtains, not sure if the poor man wanted some action but has no $$$, or watching is the game....

seems like the key is getting better each time i stop by, might drop by teddies next time i come to town, for old times sake.

Mark User
04-08-04, 07:40
Help a traveling monger!

My eyes are blood shot from RTFF'ing. I only have a short time in bridgeport and am looking for "directions for dummies" that the directionally challenegd (me) could follow to find Teddies and the Key.

Please don't flame me if this is buried in here somewhere, just tell me how many more pages back I have to dig! But if that info is postable, please do. If not, PM would be fine.

Need the info by Friday am when I lose access to the computer for the drive over.

Thanks!

Mark (from NC/SC/VA boards)

Stoner
04-08-04, 10:02
Mark User,

We are not as harsh as they are in the dirty south. lol.

Teddies
Address: 2068 E Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06610
Phone: (203) 333-5987

Keystone Cafe
Address: 1798 Barnum Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06610
Phone: (203) 366-1196

Easy to find via mapquest...call for directions if you get lost. The spots are brick and mortar, so they answer phones, sometimes. Not sure about the phone #s, its straight google, man. But the addresses are live. ;)

Good luck, and welcome to Ct.

Archie
04-08-04, 13:36
I made my first trip to Teddie's last night on the way back to NYC from New London. 3 or 4 sweeties there, but quite a few complete disasters as well. Went to the back with Takara (her name's tattooed on her arm) a prety black girl from New Haven. Ended up getting full contact lapdance for 4 songs and then a BBBJ for $50. It might seem a bit high but she was real into it and I couldn't resist the tongue ring. Place kind of reminds me of the old Harmony clubs in New York.Anyway, it's a cool place and the info I got from this board was great. I'll be back soon.

Archie

play2
04-09-04, 01:48
It was nice for Stoner to put the addresses up for those 'not in the know.' Hopefully, this post should help complete the Bridgeport 4-some; I also added a brief review of the pricing structures:

*American Spa* (mixed/caucasian mp - $140 for 1/2 hour, $180-190 for 1 hour)
3853 Main St
Bridgeport, CT 06606-2813
(203) 374-9974

*Fantasy Modeling* (korean mp - $60 to mamasan + $100 for FS to girl)
536 Lindley St
Bridgeport, CT 06606-5450
(203) 330-8467

*Teddies* (higher-end latina>black strip-club/jack-shack - $60 for FS, $40 for BJ)
2068 E Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06610
(203) 333-5987

*Keystone Cafe* (lower-end latina>black strip-club/jack-shack - $40-60 for FS, $20-30 for BJ)
1798 Barnum Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06610
(203) 366-1196

Again, use either mapquest.com or switchboard.com for directions. I-95 is slow but repaired. From whichever direction you're coming from (95, Merritt, 8, 84, 91), welcome to CT and enjoy!

Gman1
04-09-04, 10:13
Archie,

I'm hoping you can help me on my new "to do" list.

I'm trying to correlate a comprehensive list of the Teddies women who do the bbbj- Till Completion, otherwise known as the bbbj-tc.

As of now, I only have 2 women in this special group. (( Tahlia + Dehlia ))

Did Takara do the bbbj-tc ?, or was it more like a bbbj- shoot it on the floor,wall,pant leg etc ?

Be honest now, LOL

G

Member #5570
04-10-04, 00:29
play2, nice list...i never pay more than .40 for fs at the key. also, who at the key do bbbjtc? anyone?

Stoner
04-10-04, 01:24
BBBJTC? Are you guys crazy? Its nice and all...but damn, talking about pissing in the pool.

Gman1
04-10-04, 07:07
To Stoner and others:

It is not my wish to either condone or condemn the bbbj-tc list.

I am simply providing the list as one more bit of information concerning the Teddies mongering scene, just like the list of Teddies girls who do the FS-60 with no hassle and the list of Teddies girls who are known overchargers and negotiators.

It is always up to the individual to decide what he is willing to do or not to do in any given situation.

Information is power, especially in this type of hobby. What you do with that information is totally up to you.

Monger on,

G

Member #5570
04-10-04, 15:47
nicely put gman, information is indeed power.

i think each of us has our own desires/hobbies (sometimes unusual), but as long as you know the risk associated with such activitites, such as mongering overall, the decision is up to you to pursue those desires. i myself love the bbbjtc, and sometimes wish the girls do keep themself clean by rinsing after each service. anyway, what ever float your boat gentlemen.

looks like i might be dropping in on the key tomorrow afternoon searching for some bbbjtc action. any fellow there, looks for a little dude with black leather jacket. haha

ciao.

Archie
04-11-04, 13:18
With Takara, it wasn't to completion, as much as I would have liked it to have been. I really didn't press her about doing it, though. I mean maybe for another few bucks she might have.

Member #5570
04-11-04, 23:06
how could they closed today??? this is the day where i really need to be baptised...hit the key around 4pm, closed! rode over to teddies for better luck, also down! damn

play2
04-12-04, 01:16
If there's one day in the year that the Latinas are going to take off, it would be Easter Sunday. Most Latinas (yes, even the working girls) are devout Catholics. They have a Passion for Christ.

Gman1
04-12-04, 06:45
Archie,

Now I definitely have something on my " things to do " list. LOL

I also have received the bbbj from about 6 of Teddies women without pressing the TC.
Even the 2 I did receive the TC from, I did so without pressing the issue.

Perhaps it's time to start getting a bit more aggressive in finding out where the bbbj-tc fits in the financial realm on the Teddies menu.

I will report back on this type of activity when I'm able to swallow up some more information, so to speak.

Thanks for the honesty,

G

Smoke & Mirrors
04-12-04, 09:30
Play2: "Working girls are devout Catholics. They have a Passion for Christ"- That is a great line. Just like the Buddist amp gals who now have become Methodists, and give money to the church after sucking/f&*cking cock all week. Hey, it's just a job to them. Even Tony Sopranos wife goes to confession after she comits adultery. I'm glad we are all on the same page. LMAO.Too funny

Darkmax99
04-12-04, 12:33
Well while those places were down, Pleasant Moments and Bishops were up and Bishop's had a cute black stripper. I noticed she made a TON of cash as she was handin it over to her sis for the day. A gem find.
Also went driving late on stratford/conneticut aves and found for the first time, acceptable BSW's in bridgeport, I was stunned. Young and decent looking. However I think L.E. has picked up on the area, way too many state trooper cars and what not, they doing a sting of some sort there, had to be real undercover with how I parked and signaled them but it can be done.

I Need More
04-14-04, 09:48
I'll be coming down to Bridgeport tomorrow (Thursday). How is the scene at Teddies on Thursday? I've always visited on a Friday and have seen a good selection. Is the selection on Thursday the same? This time I am planning to stop at Keystone. Any ATFs there?

Thanks in advance.
Need

Darkmax99
04-15-04, 04:15
Well I went to teddies, wednesday afternoon between 2-5pm. It was full of chicas, oh my goodness. I went with this spanish/dominican girl called mia. Her body was sooo nice, however fake chest, I could feel the gel packs up there, but no matter. But I made a huge mistake fellas, not that it wasnt worth it in the end. I was thinking between my legs, not with my head and spent $.0 on a simple back room. But the amount of care I got was exceptional, I got to do 2 loads, I originally wanted to take her to v.i.p. room which is .50 per hour plus whatever u pay the girl, I settled for back and yea I'm out a buck but I'd do it again.

Gman1
04-15-04, 06:01
Swizz,

I'll cut you a break, since a C-note for 2 deposits seems fair enough.

However, I strongly suggest to all mongerers dropping 1.0 for a single back room experience, to cut the shit out.

What's the point of reading this forum if your not going to take advantage of what seems to be our only advantage walking into a place like Teddies. Which is knowing the financial guide to these women.

I've been with Mia, and I know for certain she can be had for a negotiated FS-60.
It's not that I'm some cheap fuck who can't afford to pay the money, but whats the point of overpaying?

If my telephone bill said that I owed them 60 bucks, I damn sure wouldn't give them a 100 just to be a nice guy.

I say we try hard to keep our financial advantage or it is going to get to the point where your better off going to the Waterbury amps and pissing your dough away there.

Just a thought,

G

MSJ44
04-15-04, 19:01
Swizz,

I feel ya brah, in the heat of the moment. But damn, you could of had her for "take out" at a c-note! But your a season monger, and know the ropes.

I'm gonna have to peep her out. You gotta give me some details on the look, so I can be on the look out for her. Slim, thick, ASS?

But I gotta co-sign w/ Gman. We gotta contol the price point up in these places.

Boomerx56
04-15-04, 19:35
I have to be in New Haven on Sunday morning and will be free at noon time. I am thinking of a run to Bridgeport. Do any of the clubs in Bridgeport open at noon or early afternoon ?

Thanks in advance.

Boomer

Deeper
04-15-04, 20:56
Bommerx56,

Last time I went into Bridgeport on Sunday, there was not much noontime activity.

Most of the action kicks off at 5-6 p.m. on Sundays. If you happen to find something please post it and keep us up to speed on the Bridgeport "action."

Good Luck

Deeper

Darkmax99
04-15-04, 21:02
Man guys, I couldnt help it, I'm normally like 99% frugal when it comes to this. Shoot I'd rather take my chances at bishop's or key just on price alone than at teddies. But anyways, slim, dark, nice fake rack, medium booty, very cute face. I think from now on Imma just call the digits I've picked up of these chiqs for outcalls.

MyHobby
04-15-04, 21:10
Boomer,

I've visited Teddies just after noon a couple of times and have found it to be slow. I'm sure its just the nature of the women but they tend not to be very punctual. I arrived one day at 12:30 only to find no one working the room til about 3 and that was only after the bouncers and bartenders shagged all of them out of the dressing room.

This of coure was weekdays, weekends is anyones guess

Guy From NY
04-16-04, 00:59
Will the posse be heading up to Teddies this weekend? I would love to meet some of you guys. I might have a chance to get up there this weekend. It has been a while since I made a visit to Teddies and I really what to get back there soon.

Mack Daddy II
04-16-04, 09:49
Question for you Teddies-goers..

I have been there only three times. The last time was on thursday during the day. What do you guys do when there's a chick that won't leave you alone. This one kept coming up asking i wanted to party in the back. I wasn't interested. He face was a 4 and she just wasn't what i was looking for. I was being polite and taking a pass, but she pulled up a chair and sat there and ofcouse no one else is coming by because she's blocking. I eventually got fed up and left and went to Keystone where I got "tighten-up" by a cute latina there. I didn't want to be rude to the teddies girl because she may spread around I was being a jerk, but should I have been. Your thoughts. Anyone have problems with over persistant ladies there.

Mack

Gman1
04-16-04, 17:50
To all,

As an avid weekend mongerer, I can tell you the previous comment that says the weekend action does not start till 5 or 6 is incorrect.

The last half dozen times I've skidded into Teddies were all in between the 1:30-2:00 time frame, and have never been disappointed with the available action.
In fact, if your a lover of good looking latina women, I would recommend you make it a point to stop by on Sat. or Sun. daytime. Girls like Tani, Tahlia, + Jesse seem to prefer the early weekend shifts.

I could see how someone could be fooled by coming in too early.

This place is a virtual ghost-town between noon and 1:00.

My advice is to show up at around 2:00 to sample the weekend wares.

G

Wolfman Jack
04-17-04, 10:42
I may be heading down today, depends what time I finish up my Saturday overtime. I'll be wearing a Red Sox jacket, so come and say hello if you see me as I haven't met any of you yet.

MSJ44
04-17-04, 11:33
Mack Daddy,

Don't let them take control. Just tell her your not interested. The A list chicas know the deal with the critter bugs like that. It won't hurt your play, and wil only make you look better, if that is what your concerned about. Or if your not up to just saying no thanks, just get up and make a run to the john to shake her, and then go back to the bar area, or peep the stage out in the back for a while.

But don't let some broad spoil your fun, or run you off. NEVER!!

CTDan
04-17-04, 13:40
It can be so difficult when one of the chicas latches on. The dark skinned/big chested Sarah at Teddies was classic for that. But, you are right, these are the 'C' team girls. The 'A' team knows they don't need to work the crowd, and the 'B' team knows that once it gets busy, so will they.

Every time that I have given in to one of these pests, it has been a mistake. It makes sense. The better looking ones, over time, will get better through experience (Jesse, for example -- or the little spinner Cleo who is no longer around). The ones that have exceptional talent will have a following (Tani, Tahilia, etc).

The last time I was "had" by one of these girls, was when Sarah wouldn't leave me alone (buy me a drink, want a dance?, I'll wait for you, want a dance, come on - let's go, geez). I learned to simply tell her no, and don't freakin' wait, if I want a dance, I'll let you know. Then I'd go to the mens room, or the stage, and most of the time, she would follow me and wait. Brutal. Anyway, she knows that I won't take her, so she introduces me to her "cousin." For some idiotic reason, I believe her that her "cousin" is new to the business, is just trying this out to see if she likes it, blah blah blah. So junior gets thinking about something new and fresh and decies to give it a whirl.

The "cousin" is like a five, but junior is jumping at the thought of a newer-younger chica to break in. Bottom line, quality was ok, but the girl was pretty horrified at what she was doing, and she got up and left in the middle after two songs -- I'm stuck with unfinished business as well as the materials. Haven't seen the girl since, so maybe it was true, but it still was a mistake.

You need to be politely aggressive. I usually try to nicely say no, give them a peck on the cheek, and if they don't go away, I move somewhere else. Usually they won't follow. If they do follow me a couple of times, I'm more inclined to leave and go on down the street to the next place as opposed to being nasty.

Mike W
04-18-04, 15:44
Just joined today. I have been reading these postings for a while but I figured it was time to start giving back and contributing which I have begun to do in the NY section. I have a lot more to report there. Anyway, I have some questions for the bridgeport scene which I plan to go check out real soon. Unfortunately, I cant make it there on a weekend. Can anyone let me know what are the best times to go there (Teddies or Key) on a weekday OR night so that I can find either Dehlia or Tahlia or anyone else who may do a bbbj-TC? That is really all Im looking for. Are they there during the week? When?

Thanks

Gman1
04-19-04, 05:30
To All,

I made the scenic drive to Teddies this Sunday, skidding in at around 1:30. There were 10 girlies on the board, comprising of i.m.o of 3 A-list - ( Tani, Tahlia, Veronica ) , 3- B-list - ( Rosie, Sarah, Chica ), and 4 C-list - ( who cares )

All 3 A-list girlies were looking particularly good today. Tahlia had her little white bikini outfit on, Tani had the black tube top with matching bottom. Both had it going on today, so of course, I chose Veronica. lol

Veronica, mid-twenties latina, 5' 2", 110, bra strap length dark hair parted down the middle. Rating on the G-Man scale is . .

Face: 8,- unblemished skin, cute as a button even in the real world.
Body: 7,- nice full B, small C titties, nice ass, with a relatively flat tummy.
Service:7,- all business. FS-60 from behind (negotiated)

This was the first time I scored Veronica for under .8 for FS for which I'd like to thank the classic Teddies cheap fuck line up that was there today. A row of older Poland Springs drinking white dudes on the left and a row of younger Corona drinking PR dudes on the right, neither side spending ten cents on the women. So, thanks to them, the women were certainly in negotiating mode.

Monger on,

G

whiteguyny
04-19-04, 10:34
I went to Teddies on Thursday night. About 15-20 girls. Had a great time went with Jersey for a quick bbj and later with Tani.

Jersey was a hot black girl and Tani is a hot Venezuela. I would go back with Tani again.

The beers were 5 which is not bad. I will make the trip again.

Chazman
04-19-04, 12:12
Hello all.

I am new to this part of the board. I usually post on the Central and South American sections. I love latin women. I live in Staten Island, and the mongering around here is bad. Cant find the inside places where you can do the deed. From what i read here, Teddy's is the place. I plan to head up there today after work. I will look for Tahlia and Dehlia since I am looking for the bbbjtc. I will try the regular area in back and not the vip area. Can every one really see what you are doing, and can you go all out? well i will find out. Its a drive, but it sounds worth it. Any last minute advice? How come this place is not busted? is there any danger in that? Ok thanks for all the info fellows, and if i can help out any in other areas, let me know.

Thanks,

Chaz

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Svengal
04-19-04, 12:17
Ok, I admit, I'm warming up a bit to Teddies.

I was in the house Saturday afternoon, enjoying a beer, or two, or three (I tend to lose count after an hour of watching scattered ass). There's a new girl working, goes by the name of Cristal. Colombian, dark haired, full figured and absolutley gorgeous. Here's the thing, being new she seemed somewhat 'reserved', and I'm hoping that there is a guinea pig out there that has either had her planning to in the near future.

And for the first time EVER in Teddies, I actually witnessed all of the girls dancing! Who would've thought!?

Member #1731
04-19-04, 23:07
Keystone

Passed by on Sunday at midnight and saw lots of LE activity. A guy coming out told me the Key was raided again and shut down again. I guess this means Teddies is next-up. I suspect within the next two weeks

Member #1731
04-19-04, 23:23
I got so lucky last night I should have gone to the casino. Passed by Keystone saw LE surrounding it so I went to Teddies (if I had gotten their 30 min. earlier you could have read about me in the news).

At Teddies the girls were starting to leave, so I happended to catch one in the parking lot. Told here that Keystones was raided and Teddies would probably be next, then Blah, Blah Blah. She said it was here first week, never entertained in any capacity before. Eventually asked for some take out, agreed on .100 for 1hr. went back to my place. She showered, drinks, and then GFE through and through. She wasn't lying about being a newbie either. It was so tight I had to double check which plug I was using. The menu included BB-BJ, reverse -then back to FS, all the ancient languages, and I was even able to go for seconds. Afterwards fell asleep together and she left at 5AM.

MSJ44
04-20-04, 02:15
Member 1731,

Thanks for the heads up. I just figured they were done with the "symbollic" raids for a while. Had planned to hit the key this weekend. DAmn!!!!

Anyone else here of any other news on this?

Chazman
04-20-04, 09:44
Hey you guys are right, this place rocks. Was there last night, and had a nice time. The ride was long and lots of traffic. Arrived at 6pm and immediatly found lily, a hot dominican, light skin girl. She took me in to that area with the seats, and said .5 for all. She worked me good. I droped my pants, and sat down, she let me touch her and suck her all over, then bj with condom. She was very good, great suction, wish i could have talked her into bbbjtc. Then she mounted me while I was seated in both directions. It was fast, but i have to say, it was great. I then sat and checked the other women out, only about 6 other girls there. Two, tall very beautifull thin black women. Since I was drained, I declined all others until one nice black chick asked why I did not want a dance. I told her I had finished, but if she would give a bbbjtc, I would do. She said fine, and said .4. I said ok, and it was nice. The only problem was when I was about to finish, she backed off. All in all I had a great time and will be back. What other things are available in this town.

Thanks all,

Chaz

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Bucky Tooth
04-20-04, 11:21
Stopped by Teddies yesterday around 1pm. The strange (being new not sure if this is normal)thing was the door was locked and had to wait for security to pen the door. It was a little slow, all the chcas were hanging out dressing room. I left around 2pm,

Unaware of the reported raid, I headed over to the Keys for the first time. The same as Teddies without the "glitter and gold". I was with one thick latina for .4. She must of asked me so many times if I was a cop and didn't stop asking until I started kissing her huge breast. Overall a good time, but I feel extremely lucky today. I probably should of checked here B4 I went. I know better now!

Chazman
04-20-04, 14:33
Is there any street action in this area? It's a long drive, and I would like to check out other things while there. The neigborhood seems interesting. How about on the way up there, any stops along the way?

Thanks all,

Chaz

Gman1
04-20-04, 18:51
Chazman,

It looks like you'll fit in just fine here. LOL

Next time, however, be a sport and get the girlies names. The information is basically useless without it.

Scroll down a few posts and read my last review on Veronica.

I think thats the best way to share your mongering adventures to all and at the same time share some useful information

Just a thought,

G

MSJ44
04-20-04, 22:50
Chazzman,

The Keystone and bishops corner are addtl options for you as well. Not much street action to speak of. Better, and safer indoors up in B-port.

Chazman
04-21-04, 11:03
My first night at teddy's was with lily and coco. lilly was the light skin dominican (rate her a 6), coco was the petiet black chick (rate her a 4). I went back again, and say a fine hispanic chick, she asked for .8 and agreed to .7. I told her ok since she was so hot. I waited for her but she never showed again. I think her name was Jenny. Morena, large breasts, tight body. Saw another girl, think Jennefer was her name, thin, light skin hispanic. She seemed to be very popular so did not get to do her. I decided to find Keystone, and went there. I was very happy. Hot large breasted dominican light skin chick.(rate her 6 in looks and 7 in service) Sorry I dont remember the name now, but i will get it next time. She asked for .5. it was great, not rushed, and finished off doggy. This city is great. such a long ride, but it is worth it. I will try not to go again tonight, but who knows. I often wear a scrub shirt, if anyone wants to say hello. Thanks again all.

Chazman

Deeper
04-21-04, 19:26
To any monger whose a "Teddies" regular:

I met a girl named Lexi in there about a year ago. I was wondering if she was still working there?

Lexi is spanish, weighs about 115, in her early to mid 20's and gives an awesome "performance".

Thank you in advance for any info on Lexi

Bigggga
04-21-04, 20:18
YO do they have any sw action in Bridgeport and if the do what streets they got

Chazman
04-22-04, 08:18
Ok, I could not resist going again last night. Its like 150 miles for me round trip. I got there at 6:40pm so I missed the day shift. It seems the good ones are on the early shift. (thanks for the A-list info Gman) Lots of different girls there last night. I hooked up with the girl I missed the night before. Her name is Jennifer. dark skined latina, 34B, nice and tight. Told her .6 and if it was great, would give a nice tip. She took her time and did all fairly well. She gave me her number and said it would be much nicer if i came to her apartment. she quoted 2.0 for a non specified time. I then went to Keystone and found this hot dominican 19 -20 yr old light skined, petite, small breasts, rockin butt, named linda. She ask .5, which seems to be the going rate there. face 7 body 7 attitude 6 performance 6. I was very happy, and the ride home was very relaxing. I will be working thurs - Sun non stop, so i will not get a chance to go back, and next week i go to see my girlfriend in ecuador for a week. (i go every two weeks, but she is worth it) (she is a 10 all around) I am hispanic and look it, i speak some spanish, and it seems if i start speaking in spanish at first, they dont ask high prices. I saw one girl at Teddys that i wonder if any have some info about, her name is Sonya. light skined hispanic, long light brown hair, nice bod. Ok all thank again for all the info that made this odesssy possible. Chazman PS will be back the week after, and will try the day shift.

MSJ44
04-22-04, 21:43
Chazz,

glad to see your having fun with the pleasures of B-port. Jennifer from Teddies is one of my ATF, tight body, and takes her time to please. Been meaning to follow-up on take out with her. It's just my Espanol is limited, and as you know, she speaks limited english.

Glad to hear Linda/Glenda is still working up at the key. She can go. I normally hook up with her girl Paula, but both their cell # have been disconnected. Hope to see them this weekend.

I make the trip up from Philly to pertake( crash in Westchsester), so I know what you mean about the trek. But nothing can beat it on the east coast!!!!!

Royalflush
04-23-04, 08:53
Has anyone had experience with Diamond at Teddies? She's a day girl who shows up sporadically, has a killer body, big boobs, pretty face. I've seen her off and on for around two years and she's only 21. I haven't tried anything but dances with her because that's about all I do there anyway. Just curious.

Fool for Love
04-24-04, 20:03
Went to Teddie's yesterday. Wow.

They check I D and pat you down as you enter. Safety first!

I was aproached by a girl named Sonia who spoke almost no English. Fortunately I speak some Spanish. We went off for a dance and I got some protected oral in exchange for a modest donation to her favorite charity.

She was happy to give me her phone number (su numero de telefono?) in case I need to donate more.

Kinda seedy club but kinda cool, too. Clientele was mised between gentlemen of color and a couple of old white guys like me.

Mike Clitter
04-24-04, 20:33
What does Thalia look like?

Finally did the Bridgeport scene today, Saturday, 2PM. First stop Keystone for a try at inexpensive bbbj. Offers were all .4 for cbj. My bargaining efforts got no reduction from anyone. One chick, a 5, wanted .4 for a bbbj but she lacked any energy, so I passed. Melinda wanted cbj only and seemed dull.There were 4 women and 10 guys. One tall thin black woman was reasonably hot, name of Berry, also only cbj. Another pretty woman, light hair, peeked in to the stage room but left in a few seconds and was gone before I got out of my seat.But I thought I could find Dehlia at Teddy's for .4 bbbj so I left.

Made it to Teddy's and there were loads of girls; black, Dominican, older and young. The energy was much better here. Girls were actively hawking there wares.

I saw Thalia on the board, but not Dehlia who I had hoped to meet. Asked barmaid who Thalia was and she pointed to a beautiful young girl with reddish hair, slender body with curves, and a pretty face. I motioned over to her and we ended up at the computer game at the bar while she played it. I speak a little Spanish. she said she did not speak English and was only here in the USA 1 month. Since my little head was in charge of me by this time, I did not ask her her name directly.

I knew she was at least a 9 in anyone's book, and a 10 in mine.

So when she said, "Lap Dance", I was eager. When we got in back I decided to give her the .6 that Thalia is reported to expect for a bbbj. But much to my chagrin, she insisted on a cbj and had her own latex.

I really can't ask a woman to risk something they do not feel is safe, so I reluctantly agreed. " Yo No Loco" was the gist of her comment. But then I wondered, " one month in the USA, speaks no English, cbj only, is this Thalia?"

Her technique was excellent with a quick darting side to side tongue action all around the head, and a nice sucking techniques as well. Started us off with a nice sucking pop of the head. But after two songs she said that's it. I insisted on mas and she complied but I was rushing with an assist from my own hand, which was not my fantasy.

What does Thalia look like? This girl was mid twenties, 5'6" or so, slender, light skin, reddish brown hair. She had a small, skin toned, raised blemish on her left shoulder, like a healed wound. Her disposition was pleasant and friendly.

MSJ44
04-25-04, 15:40
Hit Teddies on Sat. afternoon.

It's been about a month and half since I've been up, and was surprised to see the increased security added. You have to be buzzed in, and then go thru a metal detector, and then be wanded as well. Seems they are checking all ID as well. Good to see, Especially if LE is lurking by. Noticed the Key has the buzzer as well to get in.

Nothing out of the ordinary Sat. afternoon. Thalia was hard to catch up with, and busy in back. Lucy. lyli, rosie and jennifer were on hand as well. No sight of Diana, or other top chicas.

Left to go check out the key. Not many there. Debra, light skinned DR chica, long black hair, good amount of junk in the trunk. Decided to hit the back with her this time. Couldn't beat the price at .40 for BBJ/CBJ/FS. Worth the investment. Had hoped to see Paula or Vanessa, but were not to be found. Bartender said Vanessa, JADA, and Linda had not been there in some time, and Paula was sporatic in coming in.

Out of curiosity stopped by the Bishops Corner, and had to turn right back around. The Critters in that spot were some of the nastiest I've ever seen!!!!! It was like see your granny nude walking around in a G string and garter!!!! I can't imagine folks said there was talent in there!!! Maybe in the evening, but I seriously doubt it.

Hit Teddies later in the evening about 12am, and only thing worth pertaking in was Jennifer who was working a double shift.

Member #5570
04-25-04, 21:59
fool,

i don't think cheking for id and padding is new at teddies...i've always been checked and padded, maybe because of my young appearance...

i am glad to see a buzzer in place, this would give me some level of comfort..

Al Kikuras
04-25-04, 22:43
Well I never had taken debra to the back before but being there were only 4 girls at the Key Saturday I didn't have much of a choice.

She is white skinned and has a large round behind usually hanging out of whatever clothes she is wearing. She is from the DR and chats incessantly on her cell phone. I'd have often been approached by her on other occasions but she always seemed so strung out on drugs so Id thought she would be a rather bad choice and higher risk. This day she seemed a little more sober and with thie slim pickings so off we went to the back rooms. I started off giving her 20 for a dance. After about 1 minute she said the song was over and got up and started getting dressed. What a ripoff..!!!! I told her that was not the way to treat customers! Especially on such a dead afternoon. Buyer beware..
[yes I did shower before going to the key in case anyone was wondering]

Don't forget to ring the buzzer when you want to enter now.

Deeper
04-25-04, 22:47
Ring a buzzer?

WTF is that all about?

I heard LE was around on one evening last week but ring a buzzer?

Sounds too rich for my blood. I'll play somewhere else...

Gman1
04-25-04, 23:46
Mike,

It would be interesting to see exactly who you went in the back with.

Some parts of your descriptive post on Tahlia ( Tah-lee-yah ) sound dead on, while other parts sound way off base.

Too bad they just don't wear name tags. LOL

G

MSJ44
04-26-04, 12:21
Al,

Man, I've always found Debra to be a good fall back when the pickin are slim at the key. I just normally hand her .4 and off to the races we go. I'm surprised she short changed you. But then again I drop um, and tell them to get right to work, sans the the lap dance.

Good Dude
04-28-04, 14:48
The Key was raided last night.

I was there. At least a dozen LE in blue.

The only thing that saved me was that the lady ended my time in the back with her sort of quickly, and, I opted not to have another go at it.

Had I been back in the booth another two minutes at the most, I would've found myself looking into a flashlight.

The raid took place around 12:15 AM or so. LE walked in one at at time, single file, very quietly, the way a customer might walk in.

They went all over the place. And, some went straight to the back booths.

They detained everyone for about five minutes, then let some of us go.

I looked at the girl I had just been with. And, I could all but actually see the gratitude on her face, because at first she was annoyed that I turned her down for a second dance.

But, then she realized that second dance would've gotten us both in deep dookey.

I didn't stick around to see who all got escorted to the patrol cars. But, I did see the big guy from the door sitting with handcuffs at the bar.

All that business about a buzzer to get in? Yep, there's a buzzer. And, I guess LE buzzed, and the guy let them in. I mean, what else could he do? risk getting arrested for obstructing a police investigation?

I think my days of back booths are over. I'd rather just talk at the bar and get a phone number. Or, just head over to an AMP.

Speaking of which, after the Key I visited Liberty. "Soogie" took care of me very nicely. I had wanted Yo-yo. But, when I saw Soogie, things were good.

Boston Guy 57
04-28-04, 19:02
Had my first experience at Teddies today. Sonya-Columbian, cute and friendly wanted .50 for CBJ, I offered .40 and she went to town. The freaking lite came on in the booth about halfway through and all the girls started yelling "Policia, Policia". Turned out to be a false alarm but what a heart -attack I had!. Sonya went back to work and finished the job. One compliant. It was a lot of hand and not as much mouth as I would have hoped for. Is this the norm with these girls or should I look for someone else the next time?

MSJ44
04-29-04, 00:22
Boston Guy. The service you recieved is not the norm, trust me. There are some real technicians there!

MSJ44
04-29-04, 00:25
Good Dude,

Thanks for the report on the key. Your right, the buzzer really doesn't provide much comfort for LE raids!!! May need to restrict actvities at the key to just arranging take-out.

Gman1
04-29-04, 05:34
Boston Guy,

Good grief, brother.

I guess all I can say is, " Welcome to Teddies " LOL

I suggest scrolling back on this Bridgeport thread. There are plenty of posts with rating and review guides to just about all of Teddies A and B rated talent, including financial terms.

The fact that you were able to maintain your erection through what must of been a few minutes of utter chaos earns "little" Boston Guy a "Mongers Gold Star"

Yikes,

G

SomeCtGuy
04-29-04, 08:01
Keystone Cafe was raided again and there were arrests made.

http://www.connpost.com/Stories/0,1413,96~3750~2116052,00.html

Worf1972
04-29-04, 11:46
Boston guy

That was funny "Policia policia" you must have shit your pants. But hey what a trooper, relax and get on with business at hand. Bill Clinton would have been proud.

Boston Guy 57
04-29-04, 22:30
I have to be honest here, I was at half mast for a few minutes during the surprise fake raid. Little Sonia was a trooper about getting things back on track. I'm sure to her it was all about lost time.

Gman1: I suspected as much, I'll be making the drive from Boston to New York a couple of times next month. I'll need to do more research.

CT Seeker
04-30-04, 11:00
Plan to a good massage parlor this weekened. I been to American Spa but may want to hit Nirvana in Norwalk. What do you guys recomend? Who do you recomend at these places?

Whome
05-01-04, 17:53
BostonGuy: I got my intro to Teddies a few Sundays back and had a similar experience with a "Tanya". Although the deal up front was to use her mouth, it wasn't used very much at all and I was a little disappointed but wrote it off to being my first. Next time I'll make sure she knows that she'll get paid afterwards and based on what she uses most. Live and learn.

Ohhh and the buzzer must be new. I just walked in back then.

Boston Guy 57
05-02-04, 09:52
The Buzzer has been around since the last raid. It's a good system as long as the door man doesn't have an itchy trigger finger on the back room warning lights.

There was a Brazilian girl named Bianca who was hitting on me before I decided to go with Tanya. I heard some serious slurping sounds coming from her in the booth next door when I was back there. Maybe I'll give her a try next time. My rule in the RI clubs is "always go with the best available Brazilian".

Gman1
05-03-04, 06:20
To Whome and all,

Although this is probably stating the obvious, I believe your more apt to receive back room "bonuses" from any specific girlie if you use her services on a number of occasions.

Take Tahlia, for example.

I can tell you for a fact that the quality level between the first time i was in back with her as compared to subsequent visits to the back room are like comparing night and day.

Multiple visits with the same girlie definitely help to attain a certain comfort level, so to speak, for both parties involved.

Monger on,

G

Mr. Wtby
05-04-04, 07:18
Got to Teddies on Sun around noon. One other monger there, no girls at all, even though parking lot was half full. I left immediately and headed over to the Key. Dead there also. Drove around a little and headed back to Teddies around 1pm. It was like a different place. Lots of mongers, and girls coming in in drips and drabs. Watched a few girls dance and decided I had to leave soon, so I chatted up Sonya, who I never had been with. She asked me to the back and got a LD and CBJ, with little hand, and lots of tongue action. Not bad. She helped me clean up and everything was hunky dory. I went back out and immediately spotted a new (to me) DR girl named Stefanie who asked me to buy her a beer. I sat with her for a half and hour wishing I had saved myself for her. This of course always happens. Right, guys?? She was more my type. She did tell me, what I had suspected that my fav girl Chica was probably not doing this anymore. Hasn't danced in ages. Anyways, Stefanie was pretty cute, with a real nice body, lower back tattoo, and a real sweet personality. I am definitely gonna go see her again. Then will try for takeout. She says her man doesn't know she works there, thinks she works Scruples kinda clubs. lol

CT Seeker
05-05-04, 07:29
Hit AMerican Spa and chose Alison a tall blonde with big boobs great oral and FS and a good kisser too will go back to see her!

WSJ3
05-05-04, 14:35
HEY JIMMYDR BUDDY

When is the posse going to head back up to Teddies and Keystone?

Peace:
WSJ3

Slap Shot
05-06-04, 19:49
Greetings Veteran's! I'm planning a trip down to Teddies tomorrow mid afternoon and was curious if any experienced mongers will be on site. Also seeing as it's a Friday afternoon and I'll be there around 2pm, whom should I expect to see and who should I not miss.

Thanks for helping a newbie out.

Slap Shot

Fullhouse
05-07-04, 12:01
Newbie here of sorts,

Any place interesting besides Teddies and the Key? For some reason I am being asked 0.8 instead of the usual 0.4 or 0.6. Are there alternatives?!

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Fool for Love
05-07-04, 17:07
I just read that April 29 Connecticut Post article about the third round of prostitution arrests at the Key. One has to think that if they are still operating at all that things must be very 'nervous' at best. Not a great environment for relaxation and enjoyment and it makes one stop and think.

They are arresting customers as well as ladies and employees. Why three times at the Key and not at Teddies? Who knows. Could be a landlord trying to get them evicted or neighborhood complaints. In any event, with all the monkey business going on in Bridgeport it is strange that this place has been so extremely "unlucky".

Tell LE that I get the message and I will go elsewhere. I cruised by this afternoon and, for no reason, circled the block and then drove off. Now I am sooooo glad I did not go in.

WSJ3
05-07-04, 19:01
I spoke with JimmyDR and he informed me that the posse will be riding up to CT around 3:00PM tomorrow. We usually sit next to the cigarette machine in the back of the bar. You can't miss us we are always having a great time.

Peace:
WSJ3

Gman1
05-08-04, 06:13
Member 1930,

The alternative is to get a backbone. No disrespect intended.

Most of the girlies will figure out your a Teddies newbie and will try and hit you up for more than the standard fare because they figure you haven't a clue what the "set" rates are.

Just stand your ground and tell them you know .6 is the standard FS rate and thats what your willing to pay or otherwise you'll take a pass. Believe me, while some of the girlies will walk away, most won't.

If you need any additional ammo, scroll back to my first Bridgeport post and you'll find an extensive ratings guide on about 20 of Teddies women along with their financial terms.

That post also breaks down which women will try and negotiate financial terms with you and which women are more apt to take the standard fare without complaint.

Hope it helps,

Monger on,

G

Mr. Wtby
05-08-04, 20:50
Hey guys,
Mr Wtby paid a visit to Teddies Fri evening for some 'spanish food'. The place was packed with dirty minded mongers.Of course Mia sweet talked me into a LD after only 2 beers. What guy can say no to a girl that comes up to you and says " I can't wait to suck your cock again"? I know what you all are saying....'This fool only ever goes with Mia'. I always go in there saying I want to sample some of the other spanish dishes but in the end always stick with the old favorite staples. She gave her usual killer CBJ and then in the middle got up. I thought going in I would only get a BJ, but she had other things in mind. She climbed onto ole Magic Johnson and went for a ride, then I ended pumping away like my old German Shepherd would to the other dogs in the neighborhood. 'Wow' I said, until my breathing settled down. Keep in mind she never asked for money. I did tip her accordingly though. I hinted I wanted to take her home soon. She asked how far. She then remembered I was from Wtby ( I dunno how). Of course, as always, I come out (with smile) of the back and lo and behold, a girl I've been wanting to try so bad, was there Angel. Anybody have a good time with her or a review to share? I had another beer and decided to see what was up at the Key.
I get to the Key and there are (no lie) 7 mongers total there. No girls are dancing and there were only about 5 there. I asked JP what was up? He muttered something I didn't quite understand. Soon more girls, arrived. A few mongers did to, some I recognized from earlier at Tedddies. There was only one girl I was hot for. The huge tittied Jamaican girl (who I thought was spanish) I do love the caribbean cooking though. Finally I got her attention. She asked if I wanted a 'regular' LD? Not knowing I said sure. We got in the back, she said "I bet you wanna f&ck me?" I said is it obvious? She said she wished we could. The bounce popped his head back there a few times. She said I could have some take-out at her motel close by, if I stayed late or came back tomorrow during the day. I couldn't unfortunately. Damn, I wish. She ground the skin off on my peepee nonetheless.

Mr Wtby then retired home for the night to rejuice. Happy Mothers day, Mr W.

jam master jay
05-09-04, 02:29
Nice post Mr W. Not surprised to hear your activity was limited at the Key, thanks to all of the LE bs, but hopefully this will blow over soon. Hope to see a few of you mongers tommorrow at Teddies...

Shy Zone Guy
05-09-04, 07:21
Wow Mr Wtby,

Great Post. Does this stuff happen only Bridgeport? Do you know any clubs in htfd or eastern CT where a LD isnt just a LD? I have never been able to get a upgraded LD, my self.

Bucky Tooth
05-10-04, 14:27
GMan1 wrote:

If you need any additional ammo, scroll back to my first Bridgeport post and you'll find an extensive ratings guide on about 20 of Teddies women along with their financial terms.

That post also breaks down which women will try and negotiate financial terms with you and which women are more apt to take the standard fare without complaint.

I RTFF and detailed rating system is on 2/8/04 in case anyone is interested.

Buck

Colonel Angus
05-11-04, 09:45
Haven't been to Teddie's in a few months. Has anyone seen Gaby lately? By far the best time that I ever had was with her. Also, is Vanessa the same lady? Description sounds the same from a past post.

Thanks

Deeper
05-11-04, 22:38
I'm looking for Lexi, can any monger help me. Please PM if you like. A great Teddies girl who fulfiled her duties.

2nd Chance
05-12-04, 00:03
Just wanted to drop a note to say...

Sad day... I'm moving out of state!?!

Just got word that my wife's company is relocating so we're moving back to the west.

Man, I'm gonna miss hanging out at Teddie's. : (

Well, 4 years isn't bad.

The only good news is, I'm only 2.5 hours away from Nogales, MX. Home of the $2 coronas, $7.00 full contact lap dances, $20.00 private rooms, $30 BJ and $50 FS.

Crappy thing is.. No Habla Englis'. : (

Thanks to all who've contributed to this forum and made my "mongering" easier. I hope that my reports have helped others, as I've been helped!

Good luck, all. And happy Mongering!

Gman1
05-12-04, 06:06
2nd Chance,

Hmm,

30 dollar bj's and 50 dollar FS with girlies who don't understand English.

Sounds like a west coast version of Teddies, LOL

You should be fine.

Good luck,

G

Kachta
05-12-04, 10:25
Hey 2nd.....time to learn a lil spanish. Un paquito espanol??? shit, I dunno how ya spell it! lol Good luck man!

Kach

2nd Chance
05-12-04, 11:45
Well, I've learned a lot from Babel Fish Translations.

Such as:

¿Puedo pegar esto encima de su asno?
"Can I stick this up your ass?"

¿Cuánto para todo?
"How much for everything?"

¿Usted aspirará esto sin el condom?
"Will you suck this with no condom?"

¡Quién es su papá?!
"Who's your daddy?!"

LOL.

BigWorm
05-12-04, 13:31
Practicing my spanish
Well, I've learned a lot from Babel Fish Translations.

Such as:

¿Puedo pegar esto encima de su asno?

¿Cuánto para todo?
"How much for everything?"

¿Usted aspirará esto sin el condom?

¡Quién es su papá?!
"Who's your daddy?!"

LOL.

Some corrections to make:
Change asno to ano. Asno is a donkey while ano is anus.

Puedo pegar esto en su ano?

Aspirar means to suck, but in a different context, like vacuuming. Also, it means to aspire. Here's the correction:

¿Usted mamará esto sin el condon?

Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Action
05-12-04, 17:50
Big Worm,

I spic spanish and I know they are all fluent in "andrew jacksons". It makes the world go round. Hold it close to the vest and negotiate.

2nd Chance
05-12-04, 22:04
Sweet. Thanks for the corrections.

Stoner
05-13-04, 08:48
ROFLMAO!

"Excuse me...Can I stick this in your donkey for $30?"

Thats worthy of the greatest King of comedy...
Benny Hill would be proud!!!

True Hobbiest
05-13-04, 09:45
Action,

A little Freudian slip, I hope? about "speaking Sapnish" We Mongers are all brothers regardless of our ethnic bkgrds.

Peace,

TH

Action
05-13-04, 17:37
True Hobbiest, Peace of course!

Gnwvip
05-13-04, 22:06
Ok, so fess up, which of you horny mongers left his 5 y.o. at home in his jammies while at the clubs in B-port? Just lock him in the closet like I do!

Obie
05-14-04, 10:45
Connecticut Post

Cops: Dad abandons kid for bar Son, 5, found alone in street

Tuesday, May 11, 2004 -

STRATFORD - A man was arrested early Sunday after he reportedly let his 5-year-old son wander the streets alone while he drank at a Bridgeport strip club.

................, 27, of Blakeman Place, is charged with risk of injury to a minor, abandonment of a child under the age of 6, sixth-degree larceny and breach of peace.

....... was held in lieu of $25,000 bond and is to appear next Tuesday in Bridgeport Superior Court.

At 1:45 a.m., police received a call from a Blakeman Place resident who reported hearing a little boy yelling in the street.

the time officers arrived, the residents of the home had brought the 5-year-old boy onto their front porch and wrapped him in a blanket to keep him warm, police said.

The child was dressed in pajamas and had bare feet.

With neighbors' help, police were able to determine the child's name and where he lived, police said. The child was unable to tell officers what his phone number was.

Police reportedly went to the child's house and could not find anyone inside.

While officers searched the home, a taxi pulled up outside. Officers said they heard ....... scream at the driver and refuse to pay his $11 fare from the Keystone Caf on Barnum Avenue to his home, police said.

............ was allegedly too drunk to walk unassisted to the police cruiser.

The boy was taken to police headquarters, where he watched television until his mother arrived from her Waterbury home.

The state Department of Children and Family Services was called in to investigate.

Dr Wa
05-14-04, 17:50
Well, hello from a true newbie. Been combing these boards and mongering for the better part of two-three years, but only now have decided to share the wealth that has been so handy to me for so long.

I'm sure I've seen many of you at Teddie's without knowing it the past few months (is that a fabulous place or what? but the latest LE trends have me completely paranoid). Also love the improved Scruples and even the upgraded talent at Ruby's. It's great to live in Connecticut.

But this is a review of my first-ever visit to American Spa in Bridgeport earlier today. I'm so tired of the AMPs I've been trying to find a good American spa for a couple months now. Tubs for Two earlier this week was a disaster. (See my post on the Meriden board). American Spa was better.

Walked in, had my choice of five different girls. Sabrina, who I remember reading about on earlier boards was there, but looked rough. I chose Demi, a cute, young, Italian/Greek type (appearance, not activities, guys) with a great personality. 140 for halfhour. Room was kinda run down, which was a bummer. Made me feel like I was crammed in some New York apartment.

Now here's the thing about this review -- I had a great time with Demi. She was loads of fun, a great conversationlist and pretty damn cute. Service wise, though, I'd say average. Which is tough to write because I clicked with her personality so well.

Story goes like this: uneventuful massage (basically her just rubbing her hands along my back, butt and legs) for about 10 minutes, then flipped me over, asked what I wanted and rather robotically began a CBJ.

Again, as I wrote in my review about Tubs for Two earlier today, maybe I'm a tad too shy. Maybe I've been to Houston and soaked up the mind-blowing GFE experiences there one too many times, but the robot sex just wasn't doing it for me.

Finished, had some more great conversation (which again, makes for such a mixed review) and then was on my way.

Bottom line: A-plus for being friendly, outgoing, easy-to-talk-to and just plain old cool. C-plus for service and setting. Again, maybe my bar is just set too high. But is that wrong?

That's all I've got. Message me or however this works if you've got any other questions.

I'll close with this simple question I've always wondered: why in the world do the women at AMPs make those damn slurping noises? Brutal.

Fun One
05-14-04, 20:48
Lucky me, checked MapQuest and my daughter's new college is less than 15 minutes from Teddie's. Will be hearing from me.

Cthobby
05-14-04, 21:33
I went to American Spa on Thursday. Alyssa (sp) (tall blonde, big rack) is back for the summer. I probably went with her. I picked Shelly since I haven't been with her. It was the worst experience I have had to date. She has blonde hair, probably about 5'3" b cup natural (but sagging). She stroked my rod to hard and the CBJ was very short. Then she ask if I would get on top. We did mish but she didn't let me in much. I ask if we could do doggie and she said "No, that would hurt to much". Never heard that response before. My opinion is she is a not worth anyone's time.

Shy Zone Guy
05-15-04, 07:24
Hey Funone,

Make sure you double your daughters alowance, else you encounter a very awkward moment of her discovering your passtime and as you discover her "part time Job". ;)

SZG

Nightcrawler
05-15-04, 20:51
Fellas whats up. Is it a good time to go to Keystone right now (with all the heat surrounding that place)? I have a friend visiting from out of town who use to go with me to all the spots in NY. Anyway, I like Teddies, but I am more comfortable at Keystone. I want to show him this 8th wonder, but with all the bust recently I don't know. Whats your opinion?

Rebrobate218
05-16-04, 15:41
Nightcrawler, I don't know what it is like at night but I was there yesterday during the day shift. Only two girls working. Both were tall hot looking Columbians. There were only a handfull of guys there as well. The lap dance room is very well lit. I think it is dead until the heat is off. At least during the day. Maybe it is better at night.

Fun One
05-16-04, 17:42
SZG,

That was cold bro, funny but cold. Good hunting.

HummerKing
05-17-04, 17:28
I have to agree with Cthobby on Alyssa from American, I had the same exact experience with her. Don't waste your time or money on her.

CT Seeker
05-18-04, 09:07
See Alison at American Spa.

She is super nice and great at FS.

Dr Wa
05-18-04, 19:06
I don't want to be the one who constantly rains on Allison's parade. And like I said in my review of her on the Meriden board, my experience with very well may have just been a case where her and I didn't click and that was that.

But I have to warn you if you're going to see Allison, be prepared for the ultimate test of YMMV.

Like I've said earlier, maybe because I'm younger, or was a little shy or whatever that it rubbed her the wrong way. Whatever the case, bad experience.

On another note, stopped in Ruby's this afternoon for the afterwork rush. Place was dead. Plenty of dancers -- all the superstars were in attendance -- but not many mongerers. Just this one dude -- has to be one of you guys -- who is there all the time. Seems to be there every time I stop in, no matter the day or time. Almost thought about walking up and introducing myself to a fellow mongerer, but decided maybe next time.

Anybody else somewhat paranoid when they're at Teddie's with all the crazy LE stuff going on in the area? I can't sit there for 15 minutes and not look at some guy and wonder if he's undercover. Maybe I'm just being a wuss. Maybe that's my better half talking. Anybody else concerned about that?

Dayside
05-18-04, 21:31
I agree with you Dr Wa. I love teddies but I'm nervous evertime I go in there. I've stopped going to keystones alltogether. I'm even starting to venture to amp's.
Take care all.

NY Monger
05-19-04, 09:28
Dr Wa,

Although many disagree with me, I think the B'port SC scene is a bit too hot to go to now. I know some of the mongers are regulars and have a blast there, I'm a bit nervous as well. I think I'll wait till after elections and things will cool off a bit.

Nightcrawler
05-20-04, 14:18
Thank you guys for all your opinions. Just to add, the Republican National Convention is coming to New York. So the heat is going to be extra thick in the tri-state area. I may have to make private arrangements ya dig?

Archie
05-20-04, 16:25
I've enjoyed Teddies the few times I've been there but I'm taking a break for awhile myself. The last thing I need personally and professionally is to see my name in the paper for being arrested at a Connecticut strip club. It's too bad because I've only recently been turned onto the place (through this website) and it is close to NYC. I will keep reading reports about the place though.

Archie

ILoveNegril
05-21-04, 12:26
My buddy & I have been planning our fist trip to Teddies after work tonight, but the situation there seems to be somewhqt questionable. The last 3 or 4 posts all expressed concern and paranoia. And regulars like Gman1 haven't posted lately.

Anyone been there lately? Are the girls paranoid too?

Thanks,

StinkyPinky

Gman1
05-21-04, 16:51
My two cents,

As a Teddies weekend dayshift reg, I can honestly report 1st hand, that I have experienced nothing out of the ordinary as far as b-port LE crackdown theories go.
Obviously, everyone has different risk tolerances, but I have seen nothing at Teddies that warrants getting to much in a twidder over. (at least in the time frame in which I go)

In my experience, it seems the b-port LE get a much bigger erection fucking with the Key than they ever did with Teddies.

G

Good Dude
05-21-04, 18:24
NY Monger, Archie, Others,

I agree. I don't need to see my name in the paper for being arrested at a strip club.

Like I said a few weeks ago, a dozen LE quietly strolled into the Key within two minutes or so after I had left the back area.

Dr Wa
05-21-04, 19:10
I hear you all. The paranoia I have is just ridiculous. I went in there tonight and my head was on a swivel. Not chasing around the hot little Latinas, but wondering, "Who's that guy?" "What's he doing?" "I've never seen him before." "Is he a cop?" "He kind of looks like he might be a cop."

It just ruins the enjoyment. Having said that, met a new girl tonight, Venom. She's white, which is somewhat of an anomoly and had great fake breasts. Anyway, she was pretty cute. Oozed sex appeal. Pondered a dance, but she was busy, the paranoia set in and I was on my way.

Wish we could just get an all clear. Like, "Hey, we're going to chase down all the murderers and drug pushers in Bridgeport. And all the other evil-doers. You horny middle-class men, go on and have your fun. Nobody cares." But that would be a pipe dream.

Anyway, happy weekend everyone.

The Duke
05-21-04, 20:15
Looking to visit Teddies either this sat. or maybe next, anyone can pm girls that are worth the $$?

ILoveNegril
05-22-04, 22:40
Thanks for the input, guys. We ended up at a ug spot in nyc. Hopefully, there will be a trip to B-Port in my near future.

StinkyPinky

Bango Cheito
05-23-04, 02:52
Wow, it looks like teddies got hit HARD tonite. I'm pretty sure it was teddies; I've only been there once before during the day and this was at sunset, but when I drove by where I thought it should be there were at least a dozen police vehicles and tow trucks! Can anybody confirm or deny this?

Looks like I was very close to being caught in that mess myself! There but for the grace of etc etc!

Worf1972
05-23-04, 13:29
Well if what Bango saw is true. Then the paranoia was valid.

With an election year and the Republican Convention in NY, LE is going to pressing the surrounding area/states HARD.

MSJ44
05-23-04, 17:22
Been away for a bit, but hit teddies Friday afternoon. Chics on hand included Chica, Thalia, Diamond, Diana, etc.

After reading so much about diana, decided to take for a try. Man, was I disappointed. Granted, she got a nice rack, but IMHO, she was a let down. Started of trying to hustle me for .80 for FS, then .60 for CBJ, and was too preoccupied with the damn lap dance sillyness!! the CBJ, turned out to be mostly hand action, and I had to keep my hand on the back of the head to keep her on my johnson. Kept complaining about "it's too big!!!, blah, blah....." I was just ready to get the whole thing over with.

The funny things is that she was the busiest chic in the house, to each there own. I much would of rathered Jennifer (DR).

Oh well.

Road Map
05-23-04, 22:10
What Bango Cheito saw is true. I went there this (Sunday) afternoon. Only three dancers and 5 or 6 customers. Bouncer checks everyone's ID and goes to the back room frequently, which in my memory never happened in Teddie's before.

I had a lap dance with a tall white girl in her 30's. She told me no extra is available today because Teddie was raided last night. Most day-shift girls went back home after being told the raid. To confirm what she said, bouncer showed up in front the cubicle and told me, "help yourself". He is friendly but obviously Teddie's is no long Garden of Eden any more.

Bucky Tooth
05-24-04, 09:37
Connpost.com reports:

BRIDGEPORT - Seventeen people including 15 dancer/strippers were arrested early Sunday in a raid on what police say was a notorious facility for prostitution.

Surveillance cameras and $11,158 in what police believe to be proceeds from an illegal enterprise at Teddy's Caf, 2068 East Main St., was also seized. The business is owned by Gus Curcio Jr., according to police.

Police said their vice squad had been investigating the business and in February had arrested six employees and three customers. Sunday, shortly after midnight, police returned. They believe cameras posted outside the building gave employees time to alert the women they were there. One dancer, as she was being read her rights, told police sexual acts were happening in the back rooms. She said the dancers were paid $60 and up for sexual services. The house got $20 for each customer.

[Deleted by Admin]

Charged with prostitution were: [Deleted by Admin]

The cash was seized from registers in the business and the individuals arrested. The incident was also reported to the state Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Division.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending the removal of the names or persons who were arrested from in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please remove or otherwise delete the names of persons who were arrested. Thanks!

Fool for Love
05-24-04, 10:43
The article in the Connecticut Post reports that police arrested 15 girls and 2 male employees at Teddy's. From where we stand (or sit) we need to be grateful that no patrons were arrested.

Sound like a big mess and in conjunction with the raid at the Keystone makes it seem as if someone really cares about getting rid of these places. Hard to say of it's just politics or if it means that there is a sincere effort to get us and our sleazy business out of town.

Too bad for me; I just discovered Teddy's recently. But lucky for us all that did not have our names in the paper.

Back to the AMP's? Anybody heard of LE getting down on them?

Svengal
05-24-04, 11:46
From CT Post:

{Seventeen people including 15 dancer/strippers were arrested early Sunday in a raid on what police say was a notorious facility for prostitution.

Surveillance cameras and $11,158 in what police believe to be proceeds from an illegal enterprise at Teddy's Caf, 2068 East Main St., was also seized. The business is owned by ....., according to police.

Police said their vice squad had been investigating the business and in February had arrested six employees and three customers. Sunday, shortly after midnight, police returned. They believe cameras posted outside the building gave employees time to alert the women they were there. One dancer, as she was being read her rights, told police sexual acts were happening in the back rooms. She said the dancers were paid $60 and up for sexual services. The house got $20 for each customer.

Those arrested included ....., on charges of permitting prostitution and interfering; and ....., on charges of interfering. Both were held in lieu of $5,000 bond.

Charged with prostitution were: [14 Ladies]

The cash was seized from registers in the business and the individuals arrested. The incident was also reported to the state Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Division.}

Enough of this election year / just a temporary crackdown BS. The club scene is dying. *Tears rolling down my cheeks*

Member #4063
05-24-04, 17:19
Here is the web address for Bridgeport newspaper covering the raid .

http://www.connpost.com/Stories/0,1413,96~3750~2168571,00.html

Jack

Wolfman Jack
05-24-04, 18:26
Unfortunately, the story about Teddies is correct. I hope none of you here were involved. Here is the article that ran in the CT Post:

'Dancers' arrested in Teddy's vice raid

BRIDGEPORT - Seventeen people including 15 dancer/strippers were arrested early Sunday in a raid on what police say was a notorious facility for prostitution.

Surveillance cameras and $11,158 in what police believe to be proceeds from an illegal enterprise at Teddy's Caf, 2068 East Main St., was also seized. The business is owned by [Name Edited], according to police.

Those arrested included [Name Edited] on charges of permitting prostitution and interfering; and [Name Edited], on charges of interfering. Both were held in lieu of $5,000 bond.

Charged with prostitution were: Names Edited

The cash was seized from registers in the business and the individuals arrested. The incident was also reported to the state Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Division.

Dr Wa
05-24-04, 23:44
Thank God for intuition. The bomb was ticking on that place. I deleted the names of those who were arrested, but here's the rest of the story from the CT Post.

'Dancers' arrested in Teddy's vice raid
By LINDA CONNER LAMBECK lclambeck@ctpost.com

Surveillance cameras and $11,158 in what police believe to be proceeds from an illegal enterprise at Teddy's Caf, 2068 East Main St., was also seized. The business is owned by Gus Curcio Jr., according to police.

Kanky Mofo
05-25-04, 11:34
Sonovabitch (cartman voice)!

I am heading to NYC this weekend with the sole intent on paying Teddies a visit.

I may go for the hell of it. I was dreaming about this place with the DR and Pr's. Gawd, say it aint so.

Looks like I will be wearing all black to the funeral.

Please PM for any other suggestions or to tell me this is a horrible joke aimed at me.

WSJ3
05-25-04, 13:59
OUCH

This is just a cost of doing business. If this place is still in operation after all of these busts, I really do not believe that this one is going to make that much of a difference.

Peace:
WSJ3

NY Monger
05-25-04, 14:51
IMHO, B'port LE, in an election year, will follow up on all the paperwork their raid created, go to court etc and then go back and raid again in one or two weeeks, or whatever their paperwork cycle allows.

When clubs keep re-opening, getting raided and then re-open, the local prosecutor begins to feel like he is being treated like a chump and wants to make a point about his authority. If they dont keep raiding until the club closes for good, ( like the old Dangerous Curves that was down the street from Rubys), it sends a signal that you can beat the Man - it wont happen.

The heat wont dissipate until after elections, IMHO.

Stoner
05-25-04, 14:57
Boys...are you honestly shocked by this? Its going to continue for at least a year from now.

The heat has been turned up for a while and the spots in Bridgeport has flaunted it in their face. It was only a matter of time. Read the local papers about it. The reaction is feeding votes...so you know the machines will continue to get oiled.

Be grateful...don't fear though. Who's been squirrelling away their nuts for the winter, eh? Well...winter is coming early for many.

WSJ3
05-25-04, 15:41
Stoner has a point.

All board mongers should reflect back to the last election year. Teddies was hit hard and many times during 2000. And here it is 2004 and the same activities are still available.

Be patient and be aware.

Peace:
WSJ3

Gimbotank
05-26-04, 11:58
Originally posted incorrectly in the Norwalk section. Sorry guys.

Went to Paradise Spa last night and saw Lisa. It was her "first day" there but clearly not her first in the industry. She was nothing to write home about but I really only went for a decent massage and HR. The table shower was relaxing and she paid attention to the proper areas. Once back in the room she started lightly running her fingers over me which I assumed was how the massage would begin. She did this for 5 minutes then had me flip. She finished me off and then said "ok"? I was honestly very disappointed to not receive a massage as it's part of the experience for me. I have spoken up in the past but just didn't feel like getting into it with her. Overall, I'm at fault for not saying anything but the experience was less than spectacular.

I give her a 4 for looks, 3 for service and 8 for attitude, as she was very nice.

Member #5570
05-26-04, 22:08
hey fellows,

spent an hour today at Teddies. mostly to enjoy a few drinks and observe the scene, with recent LE activities taken place. the board listed 9 girls as on duties, which seems about right with what i've counted. there was a handful of johns. saw a couple of white collars middle agers in attendance enjoying a few drinks. while there, i've see zero backroom action. and let me repeat ZERO (as in nada). Didn't see any john/dancer hitting the back. the girls too are very quiet, they don't even approach you for a dance. a few months back, girls are constantly hassling you for a trip back. seems like this will be the way of the new Teddies. It will be missed.

anyone see actions over at the Key?

pinga
05-27-04, 04:06
.....What a shame. I was at Teddies just a week ago and had a good time as always. But, as others have pointed out, being an election year is killing our fave pastime. We'll have to be patient and ride it out. Keystone is basically dead; had a rushed dance under the floodlights. I don't know how I even managed to bust a nut but never going back......

Member #3916
05-28-04, 00:31
I think ll the LE activity has been great. The prices are going down. Tell the girls you are only paying $40 and they say ok without any problem.

Guy From NY
05-30-04, 22:08
I hit Teddie's Sunday afternoon. There were only 3 girls working (Rosie, Katrina, and Venom) and about 15 customers. I spoke to two of the girls and they said nothing is going on. The club has put a stop to everything. The bouncer went into the lap dance area at least once every time a girl went back there with a customer. I was told that most of the girls are not working anymore because they are not making any money.

Muff Scout
05-30-04, 22:28
Dr Wa,

Re your visit to American, was Sabrina about 5'7", dark hair, with german accent, about 35? If so, her name is Sabina and you missed out on an awesome time. Great BBBJ, loves sex and moves like a trapped tiger.

If it is her, check her out next time. You won't be sorry.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Guy From NY
05-30-04, 22:46
I hit Fantasy on Sunday, after a dissappointing trip to Teddie's. They had 4 girls working. Penny, Hanna and two others whose names I didnt catch. Went with Penny. TS was very nice, she covered all the bases. The massage was very soft and sensual. DATY was not available. After the massage everything else was OK but nothing special. No GFE at all. Overall the expierience was nice but she could have been a little more into it. I was not rushed at all and she was very pleasant. Cost was .6 to house and 1.2 which was the best I could get.

GuyFromNY

crazy
05-31-04, 19:01
Good evening, Gentlemen.

I haven't heard of any news about Fantasy in months. Is it still thriving? Who's still there? Did Nana ever come back?

I've been working like a dog and been knocked off schedule with the amp scene recently. I'll try to get back on the wagon this week.

Thanks for the update.

Gman1
06-01-04, 20:33
To all,

Stopped in at Teddies, or as I call it now, Deaddies at 1:30 Sunday. They had a grand total of 3 women working (Rosie, Katrina, + Venom-- a.k.a blonde Diana)

Talked with the head bouncer J. for awhile and he told me Teddies is on total chill mode for at least a few weeks.

He said, for now, that mgmt has instructed him to monitor the backroom for anything remotely out of line.

Will post back when things appear to have eased up.

As for now . . Teddies R.I.P. ((fuckin shame))

G

MSJ44
06-02-04, 00:17
Recently called one of the former Keystone dancers, Tatiana, who said she works a club called Harry O's in Stamford. Just looking to find out if anyone has been there lately, and what the vibe is? Is it similar to bridgport type clubs, or just strictly laps. She said several other girls work there now, but I thought it was a lap only joint, tops a spot for take-out?

Muff Scout
06-02-04, 01:27
MSJ,

Harry O's is hit or miss on talent. Girls are mostly black or latina's, but not in my opinion of the same quality as further north.

In house you can only get lap dances, but take-out is easily arranged.

Much higher quality selection at Beamers, but it takes more effort to arrange take-out, and more cash as well.

I used to have good luck arranging take-out in the afternoons at the Hideaway, but haven't been there in 3 years so don't know if the situation has changed.

Safe hunting.

Muff Scout

Deeper
06-02-04, 01:49
MSJ44,

Been to Harry O's and remember it being lapdance only but take-out is available. It has been about 3 months since my last visit but you never know what the rules are nowadays. Talk to your source and find out if there's any "misbehaving" in the back area?

Gman1
06-02-04, 05:59
MSJ,

The vibe I got about Harry-O's is that it is definitely an "extras" club, but only in the daytime. The consensus is that they clamp down at night. Also, it's a community private room, so to speak, so it's strictly cowgirl style for FS. The women, for the most part are hispanic, and a notch under the Teddies latinas. Although, that may soon be changing if Teddies continues to feel the heat.
The price structure is also a touch lower. FS can be had in the .4 - .5 range compared to Teddies .6 - .8 range
This club should definitely benefit with an upgrade of women if the b-port scene continues the way it is, for the simple fact that its the only b-port style club that I know of that isn't actually in b-port. - lol

Monger on,

G

Stoner
06-02-04, 07:10
Harry O has some play in there at times. No where near as much as bridgeport. Much better take out, imo.

Its a sleasy enough joint but they do have real squares that go in as well as regular beat cops that hang out there. Not recommended for anything intense or doggystyle, imo.

jam master jay
06-02-04, 23:19
With regard to Fantasy, my last visit there three weeks ago was nothing like it used to be. I don't remember the girl's name, but I can tell you she was very uninspired. She also asked for the 1.2 tip, but settled for 1. (this after the boring session I endured).

crazy
06-03-04, 22:48
Gentlemen,

I see inflation is starting to creep into our hobby. Just as the way we held the costs in line at Teddies and Key at 60, we must hold the line at the amps we now visit. I don't know about anybody else, but I haven't gotten a 20% raise in the past year.

We need to maintain the FS tariff at 1.0. I know we've all been asked for 1.2 but, unless the service is extraordinary GFE, today's going rate is still 1.0. I suggest giving raises in the form of repeat business instead of moving the price list upward.

Cheers.

Nutbuster5
06-04-04, 01:23
Checked out the Bridgeport scene today and was not disappointed. First Teddies. Hooked up with Tahlia for bbbj. After a couple of hours went to Keystone. Hooked up with Yessenia for cbj & fs. Overall a good night in Bridgeport.

Ruff Rider
06-04-04, 07:22
Stoner,

Is take out from Harry Os for a select few that spend tons of time there, or does an infrequent visitor have a shot? How does it work?

Stoner
06-04-04, 14:27
Like any spot in the states. You arrange with her and pickup when she's off shift on her own time.

Few clubs allows the girls to tip out early for just such reasons. They want to keep the customer inside the joint and keep pimpin' her out for dances with customers.

Read up in Stamford threads. Its all in there and even some names to keep eye on. After a lap dance with a girl, you'll know if she's game, but many will openly tell you she's available to hang out or get a ride this way or that way. Some of course, will lie to you if you have that crispy bacon scent about you, of course.

Gman1
06-05-04, 06:43
Nutbuster,

My first thought was to pm you, but I figured your answer would be appreciated more in the open forum.

It concerns Tahlia. She hasn't been keeping to her usual weekend schedule which I'm sure is due to the fact that the money is starting to dry up with all the heat being put on Teddies recently.

Your post doesn't clearly indicate the time frame in which you were able to hook up with her. Can I assume it was the Friday day shift?

Tahlia is definitely a mongering "must-do" for all those in our hobby and I was hoping you could shed some light on her possible new schedule.

Monger on,

G

Nutbuster5
06-05-04, 19:09
In regards to Tahlia she did tell me that she worked only Mon.-Fri
during the day shift.

2nd Chance
06-05-04, 19:42
I'm sitting in Teddies right now, it's 7pm and only 2 girls here. Parking lot is empty and they have a new metal detector installed at the front door. Security is tight and patrons are scarce. 5 guys on stageside 6 at the bar and 2 girls moping around. Pretty sad. Planning on hanging around until 8pm. Hope this shit picks up soon. I'm moving out of state soon! Gotta get one more quality dance before I leave for good!

Well, it's now 9:30pm and still just two girls. Sony and Co-Co. Both are not much to look at and they've spent more time hiding in the dressing room than on the stage or floor.

More patrons have arrived. Bar is fairly well packed... but no girls!

Damn.. wasted night.

Mr. Wtby
06-06-04, 09:59
Sorry that you struck out 2nd chance. I was there in the afternoon Sat, and while it was pretty dead, there were 6 girls and double that of mongers. I had no trouble getting half and half with a young hottie. Don't remember her name, but she's been there a long time. I then went over to the Keystone and I'll be damned, I ran into my old fav, (my first ever Latina) Vanessa. She looked great, but I had already busted a nut at Teddies, so I passed. I also chatted a little with Vicky, and left. I would say Key was deader than Teddies though. Better luck next time.

Mr. W

MSJ44
06-06-04, 14:09
Muff, Deeper, Gman1 & Stoner,

Thanks for the club report on Harry O's. could use a change of venue to monger in, even if it is not a complete B-port style club.

2nd Chance
06-08-04, 22:56
Hey,

While at Teddie's, I noticed that dryboard and it had a list of 10 girls that were marked "Fired". One of which, was Tanny.

Too bad.

CT Seeker
06-09-04, 15:59
Hit American and chose Demi. She is very cute and nice., but when it comes down to playing, she is not that good. Very dissapointed. Is there anyone worth seeing there anymore?

Ski Bonie
06-09-04, 19:21
I went to Teddies on Sunday late afternoon. It was quiet. Maybe 20 guys and 6 girls. I went out back with a good looking thin Dominican chick with curly black hair (sorry can''t remember the name). It was business as usual back there. The only difference I saw was it was much brighter. Too bright.

There was an air of paranoia at the club. Metal detector, ID check (even though I'm well over 40). A couple of girls were warning my girl to be cautious (little do they know I know a little Spanish).

Dayside
06-10-04, 09:55
Cruised Bridgeport by the train station and noticed a reletively nice looking LSW (about a 5) who gave me the look, she was about 35, slim, with small breast.

I couldn't believe my luck, I don't think I've seen a SW worth picking up in bpt for a year or so.
She got in the car and gave me a good bbbjtcm for .2.
Maybe things on the street will pick up now that the club scene has dried up.

Stay safe

WSJ3
06-10-04, 10:19
Hey Dayside:

What time of the day did you encounter this provider?

Peace:
WSJ3

Dayside
06-10-04, 10:31
Good question, Sorry it was about 9:15 pm

Sorry again

WSJ3
06-10-04, 10:35
No problem Dayside:

I guess with all of the LE heat at Teddies and Keystone, providers have to make ends meet in other venues.

Thanks for the update.

Peace:
WSJ3

Jr Wonders
06-10-04, 10:46
Maybe this is a good opportunity for us to share some those "other venues", i.e., SW hot spots? I'm a veteran B'port cruiser, but have slacked off because of the dearth of prospects over the past year or so. Occasionally I'll find Donna sitting by the church at Park & State, but other than that that whole area has been dry as a bone, so to speak. I'm talking about the State St/ Fairfield Ave./ Washington Street loop. Can anyone help out with other areas? for SWs?

Big Albie
06-10-04, 17:34
Neighbors trying to close Teddies through zoning laws.

Check out www.connpost.com, local news section for June 10th