PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

MSJ44
02-01-04, 17:05
JDR -

The "key" Aka - the Keystone Cafe - 1798 Barnum Ave.

If you were coming off of 95, just get back on E. Main (same st. as teddies), go up to barnum, make a right, and take it down. The Key will be down on the right side of the street, corner spot.

Although not as big as Teddies, Talent pool in predominately DR chica, with a few from Columbia, and Panama. Club is owned by same folks as teddies. Can actually get "Full service dances" for less than Teddies for the most part. Beer for 3.50. A definite place you want to check out for latinas.

JimmyDR
02-02-04, 08:47
I will be there Saturday again!!!

More stories, more great times!

Dayside
02-02-04, 09:01
JimmyDR

Glad you had a nice time at Teddies, you deserve it. Thanks a millon for all the photo's in Carribian section. I've really enjoyed them, you are the man.

CT Seeker
02-02-04, 11:42
Hit Keystone again on Saturaday, this time the lights were off in the back! Had myself Sara. $50 for a good CBJ and FS. She was ok though. I won't be going after her again.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Viajero Guapo
02-03-04, 12:43
Sounds Like The Beginning of the End for Teddie's

The Teddie's developments that Swizz Drums reported on are very disturbing indeed and may signal the beginning of the end of Teddie's as a safe and fun place to go.

Teddie's has been relatively safe for a good 1 to 2 years now. Prior to that it went through a period where it began to attract an undesirable crowd which over time scared away both dancers and patrons. Weapons were frequently around. Somehow that whole scene was cleaned up and the club was transformed to its relatively safe condition.

But now given the parking lot experience of Swizz Drums I regrettably have to conclude that Teddie's should probably be put on the "To Avoid" list. Another incidence of encountering heat was reported to me by a separate reliable source. Plus SD's comment about an increasing number of undesirable patrons looking for trouble is unfortunately backed up by fact. Violence will quickly get the attention of LE as it should. And that in turn will put a crimp on everything else.

The only reasonable course of action for anyone with common sense is to frequent other establishments until this thing plays out. Bridgeport & Stamford among other locations have several other decent options to choose from.

VG

MSJ44
02-03-04, 15:22
Hit Teddies and Key last night.

Teddies was dead. However, was surprised to see Jenifer there, looking good as usual. Had a drink with her for a minute, and then hit the Key.

Met up with Paula, Linda and Tatiana. Got my usual outstanding service from Paula, and has sessions with Tatiana and linda at .50 a pop.

They were about all that was worth spending time with there last night.

Dayside
02-03-04, 17:50
Drove by Keystones today tues. at 2:15. There were 4 to 5 police cruisers around the building and a paddywagon parked on the sidewalk next to the door. Continued up the street to Bishops for a beer. After about 15 min. the guy at the door said that Keystones had just been raided.

I was just there yesterday and thinking to myself that the selection had improved.

Hope no one from here was caught today.

Viajero Guapo
02-03-04, 18:50
CT Seeker,

Sometimes at the Key the backroom lights are on in the early afternoon. I agree with you 100% that it's not comfortable there under those conditions. Who wants to be under the spotlight when ... Vicki is one of the cuter ones and has a very friendly attitude in the bar. Don't know about her dancing abilities.

Sharkman,

If you're talking about the same Evelyn (Brazilian from Sao Paolo; pretty face with puffy lips; light complexion; blondish hair; quiet disposition; heavy accent; nice body with large enhanced rack, slim waist and a few extra lbs in butt) she is at Teddie's most weekday afternoons. Her "once a month line" is her transparent attempt to create an air of exclusivity about herself.

CT Dan,

Let's set the record straight about Christina. You are correct that Christina has a very pretty face and that "her rack is to die for." Her very long slightly curly blonde mane is gorgeous. And true she is very friendly with a great attitude. I'll accept at face value your assertion that her performance is excellent. But--and this is a Big BUTT--she has a caboose that's big enough for two. I'm not talking 5 or even 10 pounds over, I'm talking 15 to 20 of extra baggage. Now I understand that a lot of guys like big booty--that's really the Key specialty, isn't it?--and that's alright. But it would be a major omission not to educate the other readers of the board that if Christina is to be considered model quality that could only be true with respect to plus size outfits.

Nuff said.

Brubaker
02-04-04, 02:30
I checked out Teddies and Keystones last Friday. I got full service in Keystones for $40 with a Dominicana. At Teddies I fooled around with another Dominicana. I tounge kissed her, ate her pussy and ass. Then got blown for $30. The girls in Teddies thought I was a cop at first. They would come over and grab my crotch to check me out. The hottest girl in there was a Dominican/Palistinian girl named Jessi.anybody know her or fucked her in the backroom?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Chain
02-04-04, 03:58
I've never been there. New to the room before and was interested in the forums. Mostly every place I been too was a bit too wacky for me. Over priced for nothin great. Plus you figure jackin off saves a bit o' money.

LoOoL.

Stay safe boys, dont wanna be taken a leak one day and have it fall off.

Btw, stay away from those chicks wit no Teef.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

CT Seeker
02-04-04, 09:54
Was Keystone really raided? What time was this.

Viajero Guapo
02-04-04, 11:28
There was a post on one of the other boards about a police raid at Keystone's yesterday. Reportedly several dancers and one or more patrons were led off in handcuffs. This seems believable to me but can anyone confirm this?

First problems at Teddie's and now Keystone! Bridgeport may have to drop off the mongerer's map for awhile.

VG

Worf1972
02-04-04, 13:28
Quote:

Dayside
Reports: 5

Drove by Keystones today tues. at 2:15. There were 4 to 5 police cruisers around the building and a paddywagon parked on the sidewalk next to the door. Continued up the street to Bishops for a beer. After about 15 min. the guy at the door said that Keystones had just been raided.

I was just there yesterday and thinking to myself that the selection had improved.

Hope no one from here was caught today."

Damm don't say it true, I was considering going during the day to avoid the crowds. Shit is LE reading the forums?

MSJ44
02-04-04, 13:37
Daysider, Et All,

What is the deal with the Key raid mention? Did you see folks being hauled out? Was thinking of going by today during the day for some fun. I just figured the POPO left the clubs alone, as long as activities were pretty much confined to the clubs.

Dayside
02-04-04, 19:06
Sorry that's all the info I have on keystones, I'll try and go by tommorow and see if there open.

Bubba261
02-04-04, 19:41
I'm getting curious.....Viajero Guapo suddenly shows up recently (only 13 posts.....only one in CT before 3 weeks ago, all the others are in S. American boards) and now all he does is ask for detailed descriptions of dancers, predict the demise of the BPT scene, and he spouts about how he doesn't feel comfortable at some of the clubs any more. Nothing positive or useful....very curious behavior.

cye11
02-04-04, 20:36
Last night in the driving rain my boy and I decide to make a trip up to Keystone and low and behold we finally get there at like 7:30pm and the bouncer immediately tells us that there are only 2 girls working and no "back room" action and that the $5 cvr charge is still in effect.
He tells us to try Teddies. So before we head over to Teddies we try bishops and there were like 3 chics in there and they were hard on the eyes, so we just turned right around and left.
We then head over to Pleasant Moments and there are like 6 chics there and so we "post up" for a while and we decide to leave to see whats up with teddies. We get over there and the bouncer says that there is only 1 girl working and she was not even in "uniform". He tells us that there was something up with the bus and the girls would be there shortly. By this time it is like 9:45 and we both have to go to work early in the AM so we go home very tight!
Anybody know what the hell happened? by the way if you go to the moments check out a girl named Platinum. She has a lot of junk in the trunk and she is like 21 or so she says............
Have not been with her though so if anyone has checked her shine, POST UP!

Holla @ your boy and hope that there are not to many more nights like that one.

Stoner
02-05-04, 00:11
Bubba, I hear you...but its pretty logical, imo. Bridgeport's scene is getting ripped open right now from all accounts. The political right is flexing right now in Stamford, New Haven, Hartford, even Milford. Bridgeport is only logical as its next big step in the crusade.

Things will change soon enough. We had similar blasts in the mid 90's. They hit hard all over the damn place. Hartford, for one, hasn't been the same since. Be wise.

Darkmax99
02-05-04, 09:23
cye11, I know of the platinum you speak of, her bottom is crazy fat. I haven't taken her to backroom yet but plan to soon. Now I'm rolling out there in my shorty's new car because I'm scared to go in mine and get recognized or something at teddies or other places. Anyways I've been real busy lately but I'm gonna try and hit up the spots this weekend, see what booty I can tap.

Jr Wonders
02-05-04, 10:05
I've been a lurker for quite a long time, so first I'd like to thank the regular contributors for the wealth of information they've provided. Nice job, gentlemen.

I'm not a frequenter of the clubs, though I'll probably be giving it a go sometime soon. I am, however a big SW fan. We all know that the street action in B'port has dropped off significantly in the past few years. But does anyone have any fresh info? I tend to cruise the State St./Fairfield Ave loop, and it's SO dry of late. Am I missing any hot spots?

Viajero Guapo
02-05-04, 14:55
Bubba261,

Nice to meet you, but you need to overcome that paranoia of yours. You don't think I'm making this stuff up do ya? Read other posts here, read the other boards, do your own firsthand sniff test and you'll learn that there have indeed been some negative things going down in Bridgeport recently. And may I add that providing a "heads up" about such things is one of the most valuable contributions one can make here. If you're not interested in that kind of info you surely are in the small minority.

As for asking questions about dancers, yeah, that's real suspicious. Nobody would think of doing that on these forums. And by the way I do provide info as well. If you had read 8 posts prior to yours you would have noticed that I responded to the comments of 3 other posters providing additional info along the way. Plus I have given out a fair amount of backchannel info as well.

Moving on to new information, I did receive confirmation from one of the Teddie's dancers this morning that the Tuesday Keystone raid really did happen and that girls were carted off. No LE activity at Teddie's but the girls there are concerned about the Keystone development. Some, if not most, of them are exercising some extra caution and patrons would be well advised to do so as well.

Just as Homeland Security adjusts its advisory system to account for changing threat levels. the same could be done in the context of the Bridgeport club scene. Accordingly, we have now moved from an elevated condition (yellow alert) to a high condition (orange alert).

VG

Svengal
02-05-04, 16:06
Apologies if this is a repeat:

[From CT Post]

[BRIDGEPORT

Police arrested 20 people on prostitution and alcohol charges during a raid Tuesday on an East Side strip bar.

The Tactical Narcotics Team raided the Keystone Caf at .... Barnum Ave., charging 15 women and two workers.

Three patrons, including an 81-year-old man, were also arrested.

"Officers entered the establishment and found several patrons engaged in sexual acts, and females had offered sex to undercover officers for money," Sgt. Rafael Villegas, TNT supervisor, said.

"Our understanding is they're dropped here" to work a shift and leave, Villegas said, regarding the women arrested on prostitution-related charges. "They move around."

Some of the women were Dominican and Brazilian, Villegas said.

Police said they did not know if the women are illegal aliens, but they are investigating that possibility.

Police identified ............, as the bar's permit holder. ......, who was not among those arrested, could not be reached for comment.

The three customers arrested were: ................, 19, of Wallingford, charged with procuring liquor by a minor; and ................, 81, of Bethany; and ............, 41, of New Britain, both charged with patronizing a prostitute.

Two caf workers, ..............., 26, of Pixlee Place, and ....................., 59, of Beechwood Avenue, each was charged with permitting prostitution, second-degree promoting prostitution and sale of alcohol to minors.

The women arrested for prostitution-related charges included: .........., 39..........., 28; .........., 25; ..........., 41; all of Corona, N.Y.; .........., 39, and ..........., 28, both of Flushing, N.Y.; ............., 25, and ............, 24, both of Long Island City, N.Y.

Also, ............, 25, and ..........., 36, both of Bronx, N.Y.; .............., 28, of Brooklyn, N.Y.; ............., 44, of Queens, N.Y.; ..............., 28, of Danbury, N.Y.; and .............., 24, of Main Street, and .............., 26, of Sheridan Street, both of Bridgeport.

All the women were held in lieu of $1,500 each.

...........was held in lieu of $100,000 bond, and ............ in lieu of $5,000 bond. The customers' bonds were unavailable.

A spokesman for the state Liquor Control Commission said Wednesday the agency had not yet received a report on the Keystone raid.

The commission will hold a hearing if charges are filed on it, he said.

It's not the first strip club in the city to be raided by police.

"We've done every strip place at some time or another over the years," Villegas said.]

To the veterans: This has happened before, no? Surely LE had known the deal w/ this place? With that said, I was still amazed at how *easy* things went along at the Key. No carding, and very little discretion used by the girls. With fingers crossed, I hope they get a slap on the wrist and are back with some better regulations.

Bubba261
02-05-04, 23:50
Stoner....

I realize that things are on a downslide (hopefully temporary) along the shore towns/cities. I just get mighty suspicious when someone suddenly gets active out of seemingly nowhere and then begins to try to turn people off to certain clubs. If he'd been a regular or at least posted a few positive reviews in the past I'd feel more comfortable. Not tu mention his questions about specifics!

Need to see more to build a trust about him.

MSJ44
02-06-04, 02:52
Hit Teddies and the Key last night.

got to Teddies about 8:30pm, about 5 dancers in total at that time. Jenifer was in the house again, and got one of her patented "dances" in the back for the usual.

Afterwards hit the key. Mike the bouncer did in fact confirm the raid, and that a few mongers were taken away on Tuesday during the day. But he felt things were fine now, and that he didn't see POPO coming back there for sometime. My girls were there, Paula, Linda, Jada, along with Diana(venezuela), and 2 sistas that were below average.

Hit the back w/ Paula for a nice long session.

Was actually hoping to see Vanessa that night as well, but she was off yesterday.

Darkmax99
02-06-04, 04:30
I hit Key tonight at about 7pm. Mike the bouncer wasn't there *my dawg* but this is the definate info. They raided the spot in daytime at 1:30pm and dragged almost everyone down to precinct. Even an 81year old man. So anyways some of the new talent girls I was seeing weren't there tonight, but definately more than enough girls and business proceded as usual except that now the management occassionally walks in to back rooms to check on things. Even though it was raided, still my no.1 spot in my book and Imma keep hittin it up, no way they'll raid it again anytime soon. If anything, they'll hit on teddies since it's basically owned by the same guy, probably some beef wit politicians or something.

MSJ44
02-06-04, 12:13
Swizz ,

I feel you. I just can't give up on the Key. Teddies could stand for a little shake-up to get rid of some the knuckheads that have been popping up in the spot. But It's all just for show. LE needs to flex every now and then.

Who was the talent in the house when you were up there last night? I had actually brought my little digital camera to record my fun, but got a screamed on by mike and the crew, and had to put it away. Got one decent shot of Paula. Have to post later. Can't wait to get my little camera phone for some stealth shots of willing chicas in the back.

CT Visitor
02-06-04, 12:22
"no way they'll raid it again anytime soon"

Not a good bet! especially after that comment.

with respect!

Lestat
02-06-04, 13:36
Long live the key.

MSJ44
02-06-04, 15:59
Svengal-

Thanks for the CT post report.

I'm gonna have to follow-up with my set of key dancers to see what is up, and how they are going to play this going forward.

Go's to show we need to be mindful of our surrounds when we go to the Key and Teddies from now on. Private "enconters" with selected chicas off-premises may be the way to go, not to mention getting more mileage out of the session, and not looking over your shoulder and be paranoid while in the process of a "dance" .

Doctor Steve
02-06-04, 21:19
G,

Where you at? It's Steve-O, PhD.

If you want to contact another Forum Member, why not use the PM system?

Worf1972
02-07-04, 17:33
Hey Fellas,

For those guys that still have the courage to go to Keystone and Teddies. You should tell the girls about establishing a off the premises contacts. It could be great and steady service for the girls that give a good time.

And BTW any suggestions about where to go and what girls are best for off the premises that would be great.

Gman1
02-08-04, 06:50
To Jackson,

Thank you for the invite to your site. I was formerly a regular poster on the scl website, but cannot stomach their lack of proper monitoring anymore.

Over the months, some of the legit mongerers and I had amassed a ratings guide for some of Teddies dancers. Of course, this is based on individual opinion, but perhaps some fellow mongerers could find this useful.

Ratings scale based on looks/body/service w/ fee.

Tani, 8-8-9 (25) FS-60 no hassle
Tahlia, 8-7-9 (24) FS-60 no hassle
Cleo, 8-8-8 (24) joel-40 negotiated
Natalie, 9-8-7 (24) joel-60 negotiated
Brandy, 8-7-8 (23) FS-60 . negotiated
veronica 8-8-7 (23) FS-80
hershey, 7-8-8 (23) joel-40 no hassle
natasha, 7-8-8 (23) FS-80 negotiated
diana, 7-8-7 (22) FS-70
hannah, 8-7-7 (22) FS-60 negotiated
jersey, 8-7-7 (22) FS-60 negotiated
jesse, 8-7-7 (22) FS-80 negotiated
michelle, 8-7-6 (21) FS-60 negotiated
vegas, 6-7-8 (21) FS-60 no hassle
giselle, 8-6-7 (21) FS-60 no hassle
carmel, 7-5-8 (20) FS-60 no hassle
rosie, 6-7-7 (20) FS-60 no hassle
dehlia, 5-5-9 (19) bbjoel-40 no hassle
baby, 4-5-7 (16) FS-60 negotiated

Look forward to posting here on a regular basis,

Thx,

G

Dayside
02-08-04, 10:45
Made the rounds last night (sat) 8:30, started at pleasant moments saw one not so good looking girl on stage, bouncer said there were three others but I opted not to stay.

Over to Keystones saw 6 or 7 girls but nothing caught my eye, again not to busy perhaps it was to early.

Next stop Teddies, I wasn't overwhelmed with the selection and was asking myself if I should call it quites when a nice looking slim black girl came up and started touching in all the right places. How could I say no. Went to the back for cbj for 40 and left with a smile.

I don't know if it was slow all around because of the raid or just the time I hit them. Was also a little disapointed with the selection. Oh well who am I to complain.

JimmyDR
02-08-04, 10:46
Well it was Saturday and we arrived around 4PM at Teddies for round #2. The machine, coach and myself. There were 10 dancers at the early shift. We stayed an hour then headed over to Keystone where there were a dozen dancers there. They were all about 10 years older and 25 pounds heavier so we returned to Teddies.

We hung out, then the night shift came, all 16 nof them. The machine went twice, I did this shortie for $40 for covered and the coach then did FS with her for $60. Sje was a 8.5 in my book. They place was lighter than last time but still loads of fun. We left at 10PM after spending close to 6 hours there.

IT was full of Dominicas again!

Cthobby
02-08-04, 11:43
Went to Teddies Saturday afternoon. Had a turn in the back with Natalie. I would describe her as a short Shalma Heyek nice tight body. It was comical since there was a white girl there that said she didn't do extras. Evendently her BF dropped her off and she was going on how loyal she was. Well when I went in back she was moaning away giving extras.

Later on went to American. Renee (chunky blonde white girl), Angel (tall black), Monica (blonde latin), Savanah (another chunky white girl), Tracy (short thin blonde), and Reagan (new girl they were trying to decide on her name - petite brunette). I went with Tracy. She gave a great message, excellent BJ, rushed onthe doggie due to time (picked a half hour). But as usual with the American girl heard alittle bitching about having to stay until 11:00.

PS been with Monica before. Hard to understand. Doesn't spend enough time on the BJ, kinda lazy but does know how to move her hips in mish.

MSJ44
02-08-04, 16:04
JimmyDr,

Sorry your trip to the key wasn't ass fruitful. Some of the chicas may still be little scared due to the recent raid. But believe me, fun is to be had at the key. Both evening and day shift.

Pm me if you remember the name of the chica you guys hooked up with at the key that was 8.5.

Thx.

Mj

Bubba261
02-08-04, 21:07
After hours contact for Teddies or Keystone is a good idea, but the drawback is that most of the dancers come from far away places (lots from NYC).

Lestat
02-09-04, 00:03
Long Live the Key! Nothing on the East coast comes close.

MSJ44
02-09-04, 01:53
GMan1,

Thanks for the ratings system. One question? What is "joel"?

Just to add a few dancers using your system for Teddies only:

Lucy-Dominican - 8-9-8 - (25)FS - .60
Jennifer-Dominican -8-9-9- FS (26) - .60
My experiences w/ Natalie:
Natalie-Venezualan -9-8-8(25) FS - Negotiated .60

Gman1
02-09-04, 06:38
To MSJ,

Joel, as in Billy Joel (bJ)

Also, to expand a little further on those ratings. The girls with the "no hassle" after their service fee were the ones that adhered to the standard 40/60 ratio without trying to jack up the price. the ones with "negotiated" after their fee were the ones that that started by asking for more money and were negotiated down to the current level that you see after their names.

Hope it helps,

G

JimmyDR
02-09-04, 08:44
Just to add a few dancers using your system for Teddies only:

Lucy-Dominican - 8-9-8 - (25)FS - .60
Jennifer-Dominican -8-9-9- FS (26) - .60
My experiences w/ Natalie:
Natalie-Venezualan -9-8-8(25) FS - Negotiated .60

Hershy - black - 8

Natalie seemed just about the money while some of the others pretended to be having fun, drinking and chatting before asking about the money.

Tahlia, 8-7-9 (24), The machine had her twice!

JimmyDR
02-09-04, 08:54
So you want to go to Teddies!

We had a great dinner following 6 hours of hanging out. I will be going there at least the next two Saturdays so PM me and I can give you meeting locations along I95, with safe parking. Plenty of parking and plenty of laddies for all.

Expect a 3PM or so meeting!

MSJ44
02-09-04, 12:58
Gman -

Thanks for the clarification on the "system".

JimmyDR

- Yeah, Natalie can be a definite hustler at times. Just takes her awhile to warm-up to ya. Or she is just playin me. Either way, just as long as I pay standard rate and make her earn every bit of it, I'm cool with the attitude.

You have to peep out the weekday day time talent at some point as well.

JimmyDR
02-09-04, 14:15
Yeah, Natalie can be a definite hustler at times. Just takes her awhile to warm-up to ya. Or she is just playin me. Either way, just as long as I pay standard rate and make her earn every bit of it, I'm cool with the attitude.

You have to peep out the weekday day time talent at some point as well.

I will get there in the day after May 1 and there were others that played a lot less, but she was HOT!

So far about 6 mongers want in on Saturday. Lets Rock that place!!!! PRICE FIX!!!!!

WSJ3
02-09-04, 14:15
TEDDIES

Thanks for the voicemail JimmyDr buddy. I will be there with you this Saturday to sample the Dominicanas.

Peace:
WSJ3

JimmyDR
02-09-04, 14:21
I was thinking and the day shift ends at 6:30. There are tons of hotels on the way to NYC so what if we get a few dancers and check into a hotel with a pool and party!!!!

We set prices say $30/$60 and we hit some hotel HARD!!!!!

Swapping, pictures, the whole works!!!!

I need feedback!!!!!

The scene

So they came to America to make $$$. Their shifts end at 6:30 and we have located a nice reasonable hotel with a pool and restaurant. In the beginning we rent maybe 3-4 rooms for 8-12 of us. We all check in together and we bring our own booze.
I check in with my brother and my GF, you get the idea. We all get rooms near each other and we work out a reasonable pricing system. I know Vak, Machine and the coach are in, so maybe we start with 4 mongers and 2-3 chicas. Maybe we make another run at Teddies around 11PM for fresh recruits. One never knows. Maybe we end up renting rooms every month and you know thses chicas, if they are making money they are calling home to get their sisters, cousins and mothers over here as well.

Worf1972
02-09-04, 14:34
Jimmy DR,

Very good idea, nice moviation I am down. Set up it up I know you'll have many more mongers to jump in.

Dayside
02-09-04, 15:13
Stopped into Keystones Monday, there was a notice posted on the door. Saying there suspended from Opening Feb 9 to Feb 15 (??)

Gman1
02-09-04, 18:09
JimmyDR,

Take it from a Teddies regular. If your going talent hunting on Saturday, the best time is between 2 and 5 pm, before the change-over. The Teddies A-talent ( tani, natalie, tahlia, cleo ) work the daytime shift almost exclusively.

I'm sure getting a group of them to agree to an after hours party shouldn't be that difficult, as long as the benjamins are available.

I've had these girls agree to every whim and fancy i've ever wanted in this place, everything from masturbation shows, to pearl necklaces to 2 on 1's in that cramped back cubicle.

Getting some of them to agree to join in on a little get-together after work should be easy enough.

G

Stoner
02-09-04, 21:48
be careful.

police raid on strip bar nets 20 arrests
charges include prostitution, **** drinking

by aaron leo aleo@ctpost.com

bridgeport

police arrested 20 people on prostitution and alcohol charges during a raid tuesday on an east side strip bar.

the tactical narcotics team raided the keystone caf at 1798 barnum ave., charging 15 women and two workers.

three patrons, including an 81-year-old man, were also arrested.

"officers entered the establishment and found several patrons engaged in sexual acts, and females had offered sex to undercover officers for money," sgt. rafael villegas, tnt supervisor, said.

"our understanding is they're dropped here" to work a shift and leave, villegas said, regarding the women arrested on prostitution-related charges. "they move around."

some of the women were dominican and brazilian, villegas said.

police said they did not know if the women are illegal aliens, but they are investigating that possibility.

police identified william davis, as the bar's permit holder. davis, who was not among those arrested, could not be reached for comment.

the three customers arrested were:
one 19 yr old for liquor. an 81 yr old fellow and a 41 yr old were charged with patronizing a prostitute.

two caf workers, was charged with permitting prostitution, second-degree promoting prostitution and sale of alcohol to minors.

the women arrested for prostitution-related charges included:

all the women were held in lieu of $1,500 each.

thames was held in lieu of $100,000 bond, and madancy in lieu of $5,000 bond. the customers' bonds were unavailable.

a spokesman for the state liquor control commission said wednesday the agency had not yet received a report on the keystone raid.

the commission will hold a hearing if charges are filed on it, he said.

it's not the first strip club in the city to be raided by police.

"we've done every strip place at some time or another over the years," villegas said.

A Team
02-09-04, 22:35
Thanks for forum admission, Jackson.

I've moved over from a website board gone downhill (SCL) and will contribute new info. here as it rolls out. It's good to see that the super contributor G-man is on board (Greetings, G) - the rating system he gives, with updates, will surely help you boys out (much like CT Dan used to provide).

Last weekend's ladies at Teddies have been well-uncovered here. I was with Jersey who was in a fun mood and when she got a little saucy/fun with me, she got a good fun spanking (at the bar.) I asked her for twenty for working her behind over easy at the bar, but we called it a draw and had a drink plus. See G's rating for Jersey - on target.

MSJ44
02-10-04, 03:25
JimmyDR,

I'm certainly up for a Party set at one of the hotels. I know of 3 to 4 Key chicas that would certainly be up for it I think.

Needless to say, just need to make sure we back channel specs and details due to possible heightened attention at the key and teddies.

Buts sounds fun to me.

JimmyDR
02-10-04, 08:43
It will be a select party with maybe 4-6 mongers starting out, then more adding on until it becomes a full blown bash!
Hopefully we can line up a selection of 3-4 hotels and the chicas, well when there is $$ involved they are "IN"

This Saturday there are 8 possible mongers heading to Teddies for some afternoon fun!!!!

Lestat
02-10-04, 13:00
Guys,

I think the party is a good idea, but be careful not to offer them over 50 to 60 for FS. Anything else will drive the price up & we will be looking at another asscon situation where the girls want 100+ for damn near just a BJ. So my word of advice is dont spoil this very very good thing.

WSJ3
02-10-04, 13:33
MONGERS UNITED

Sounds like a plan to me JimmyDR buddy.

Peace:
WSJ3

JimmyDR
02-10-04, 14:23
Hotel #1

40 rooms, off the I95

$79-$89

Look for a spring time party!!!!

Dayside
02-10-04, 14:26
Nice Job DR, I can't wait for spring.

Thanks

Viajero Guapo
02-10-04, 15:56
Monday LE Raid on Teddie's:

It seems as though Bridgeport LE is not at all finished with their crackdown on the clubs. One of the Teddie's girls checked in with me a little while ago and reported that LE showed up at Teddie's yesterday, checked everyone's ID recording personal info, and carted off a number of people to the station. It is unclear how many people were brought to the station, whether the group consisted of just dancers or patrons as well, and how the police discriminated between those they took and those they left behind.

This is sketchy on details, I know, but I will try to ferret out more info within the next 24 hours. I thought I'd immediately post what I knew since this is important info for all to be aware of.

This seems to be a time when discretion is clearly called for. Those screaming "party hearty" might want to turn off their microphones for awhile. Take note of Stoner's post below.

VG

Gman1
02-10-04, 18:57
JimmyDR,

Saturday mongering party sounds intriguing.

As far as setting something up for after work hours.

My advice is to start with Tani. She basically is head mistress of a group of 5 or 6 young latina girls that work at Teddies.

If you make it a priority to keep her in, shall we say, good financial spirits, the rest of her group should fall in line like dominos.

Happy hunting,

G

WSJ3
02-10-04, 19:48
WHY WAIT

Let's do something this weekend JimmyDR buddy. We are going to be in the area. Strike while the iron and the pussy is hot.

Peace:
WSJ3

JimmyDR

Hotel #1
40 rooms, off the I95

$79-$89

Look for a spring time party!!!!

Maxx
02-10-04, 21:00
Rookie Monger Wants In:

Hey guys, I read this forum regularly and have posted a few times. I don't practive the hobby enough to make any major contributions to the board. I'm strictly an ASSCON, DSS and Bridgeport stripclub monger.

Can I get in on the hotel action? If not, I plan on being at Teddies on Saturday. Is there any way that we can recognize other board members?

JimmyDR
02-10-04, 22:08
It takes time for me to get a nice hotel set up with a pool and jaccuzzi set up. I have a business trip that I leave for on Sunday as well. It nay happen in 3 weeks but don't hold me to it, BUDDY!

When I am done, we will have the greatest rep of all time. Girls will be coming from all over to get paid. The more mongers there are, the more girls will be running for the CASH!!!!

play2
02-10-04, 23:12
JimmyDR:

Over the past 1 1/2 years, I've gotten to know one of the Keystone girls very well (an awesome F-T-F - ie. friend-that-fuc-s), and - although your plan sounds good - you may need some extra planning. You should keep in mind that a lot of the daytime-hour Keystone/Teddie's girls are single mothers, and their children (esp. on a weekend day) are being seen by babysitters. Also, they are mostly from the NY area, and they pay for a large van to drive them back home (about $40/day roundtrip); perhaps you can arrange safe passage back home for the chicas after they hang out in the hotel with you. Also, you should keep in mind that management at these establishments would not be very keen on their regular girls finding lucrative, consistent work outside of their establishments. At first, whenever I went to Keystone to pick my chica-F-T-F up at the end of her shift, there was usually a lot of explaining that she had to do with the management and the van-driver. Also, as has already been mentioned on this board, management consists of semi-retired mafia (apparently, per my chica-F-T-F, 'un viejo blanco'); if I am wrong, I welcome anyone on this board to correct me.

Solutions? You should have a couple of the guys scope out Keystone and Teddie's prior to the "hotel event" and figure which girls can spend some time afterhours. Another approach would be paying the "exit fee" to management (which - as my chica-F-T-F had told me - can change in deference to the mood of the bouncer). Again, as mentioned, it will be important for the girls to pre-arrange with management as to not needing rides back home (if you were to plan on taking them after work). They should come up with an excuse, although management may become leary if multiple chicas decide to do that not take the van home on a particular date.

Also, Stoner brings up a very good point. As we know, this is an election year. From here on out, if you're going to arrange the event, you should only back-channel (PM) it. In the public forum, there's no need to say more than (1) 'there will be a get-together' and (2) 'PM me if you want to get involved.' You should definitely be careful of anyone who is not a "known" poster from either here or the SCL board. Moreover, there's no need to even mention what day of the week it will be on. Yes, I AM being overly paranoid, but I like your idea and - if you were to do it - I would hope that it would turn out 100% without problems.

*Sorry for being such a pain in the arse, Jimmy. I just wanted to make sure that your "event" (which sounds like an awesome idea) doesn't get you into trouble with management or the LE. Have fun, and I hope that you all have a blast!

Stoner
02-10-04, 23:37
Well said, Play2. There is little underground scene in Connecticut. It would be some Det. Wojohoitz dream to "crack" and underground scene. We also know that the local press also read here actively (and actually put to print comments directly from some posters here, citing screen name and all!)

Definitely backchannel it from here...but feel free to pump it up here and elsewhere.

Kafka
02-10-04, 23:49
"Semi" retired Mafia. :)

Rebrobate218
02-11-04, 00:39
what is going on with the Keysone raid???

Darkmax99
02-11-04, 04:27
Word stoner, wow I didnt know they published stuff from this board including screen names, that doesn't seem cool. Anyways Tonight was a very dead night.

With keystone shut down, I decided to hit the bum spots *Pleasant Moments & Bishops Corner* Also did a Conneticut ave & Statford Ave run. And did an extra little scout mission on Oriental Spa on Main st. next to Dominoes.

-Pleasant Moments "When i got in, was pretty busy for that place. I was looking in particular for a big bottom heavy light skinned black female which I did find but she was all over this totally decrepit lookin guy and wasn't acting like she wanted to do anything other than drink shots all night. Another girl, very dark in complexion, wearing a black outfit *might be named platinum* with a nice booty but no chest, annoyed me to go to the back room. Maybe I should have but I was annoyed by the fact that the female bartender took near 15 mins to recognize I even existed at the table and wanted a drink!"

-Bishops Corner: Minute I walk in, *i've been going there fairly frequently 'a mini-stop before keystone' and some dude comes up to me and asks for ID *A MAJOR FIRST at that place* turns out bishop's is spooked about keystone raid and shutdown. Selection stunk, so I literally walked in and walked out in less than a minute.

- MP on mainstreet - Typical .160 however *just a scouting mission folks, did not do any action* wasn't too keen on having an asian tonight, I think i was really picky folks. They got only 2 girls working at night, open 24hours which is a plus however. So in future late late after club nights, I can just sneak a last one in over there I suppose.

-The Aves: dead. 4 BSW, 1 was looking like a 6 until she opened her mouth, oh my god it was sooo bad. There was one who was big however, I was being real picky so I passed her up, she got scooped quick *was cute for a big chiq*. This was all mainly on stratford. So as I'm cruising, I pickup this one female who was a 5 in my book, older BSW. So I simply ask her to show me something *chest* just to verify she wasnt wit LE. She starts fussin on how she wants money for that of all things, so I'm like f it how about a dollar. She promtly gets out the car and closes my door talkin bout she doesnt want no trouble. Now a lot of the girls on the street are complaining of crackdowns by local LE so I dunno, I think they are real spooked as am I.

Darkmax99
02-11-04, 04:32
Gentlemen, the bridgeport scene is in a bit of a lul right now. I think it's quota month or something, I havent seen so much LE activity in recent memory until now. And that's just daytime, not even talking night, night it seems like there's a LE car on every major street and locale. I think I'm gonna have to spend a lil extra and call some of the strippers I've become very friendly with for private sessions outside of their working environments. It's either that or actually calling these regular female numbers I've been pickin up at the malls and what not. That's just me guys, maybe yall could tell me better, but all i know is .160 consistently at an mp is just not something I can do too frequently, to me that's 4 trips to backroom at keystone, so u know, I'm tryna be cost conscious here. You can definately count me in for anything ur throwing JimmyDR. Until then, hopefully tomorrow night is better, Imma hit Teddies up, time to do some higher quality females.

Gman1
02-11-04, 06:38
JimmyDR

Suggestion for saturday at Teddies.

Perhaps the renting of Teddies VIP room is in order. I think you can probably entice the bouncer into renting this room out to you for 2-3 hours for about 100 dollars or so.

The girls are fully aware that the VIP room renters = the guys with extra cash to spare so they will be interested in having a conversation with you.

With the additional privacy the VIP room allows, you will be able to conduct an "American Idol" type audition with some of the A talent thats working there. I'm sure after talking with some of the pack leaders, you'll be able to quickly figure out the best way to set up something after hours and also find out just how anal management is concerning rides home and the like.

Good luck,

G

JimmyDR
02-11-04, 08:39
You bring up many great points here.

Over the past 1 1/2 years, I've gotten to know one of the Keystone girls very well (an awesome F-T-F - ie. friend-that-fuc-s), and - although your plan sounds good - you may need some extra planning. You should keep in mind that a lot of the daytime-hour Keystone/Teddie's girls are single mothers, and their children (esp. on a weekend day) are being seen by babysitters. Also, they are mostly from the NY area, and they pay for a large van to drive them back home (about $40/day roundtrip); perhaps you can arrange safe passage back home for the chicas after they hang out in the hotel with you. Many of us live in Queens and all the chicas will get rides to their doors. Also, you should keep in mind that management at these establishments would not be very keen on their regular girls finding lucrative, consistent work outside of their establishments. I am talking about a once a month event but in the meantime dozens of new mongers visit and spend money at Teddies. At first, whenever I went to Keystone to pick my chica-F-T-F up at the end of her shift, there was usually a lot of explaining that she had to do with the management and the van-driver. Also, as has already been mentioned on this board, management consists of semi-retired mafia (apparently, per my chica-F-T-F, 'un viejo blanco'); if I am wrong, I welcome anyone on this board to correct me. The chicas will only be leaving after work and maybe a few that are off will join in as well.

Solutions? You should have a couple of the guys scope out Keystone and Teddie's prior to the "hotel event" and figure which girls can spend some time afterhours. Another approach would be paying the "exit fee" to management (which - as my chica-F-T-F had told me - can change This will bring to them many new customers in the long run. I am not opening a bar or club. Again, as mentioned, it will be important for the girls to pre-arrange with management as to not needing rides back home (if you were to plan on taking them after work). They should come up with an excuse, although management may become leary if multiple chicas decide to do that not take the van home on a particular date.

Also, Stoner brings up a very good point. As we know, this is an election year. From here on out, if you're going to arrange the event, you should only back-channel (PM) it. In the public forum, there's no need to say more than (1) 'there will be a get-together' and (2) 'PM me if you want to get involved.' You should definitely be careful of anyone who is not a "known" poster from either here or the SCL board. This is a must of course. I have many mongers telephone numbers and they will get calls. Moreover, there's no need to even mention what day of the week it will be on. Yes, I AM being overly paranoid, but I like your idea and - if you were to do it - I would hope that it would turn out 100% without problems. All done thru PM and calls. I just want anyone that is interested to be aware of it.

*Sorry for being such a pain in the arse, Jimmy. I just wanted to make sure that your "event" (which sounds like an awesome idea) doesn't get you into trouble with management or the LE. Have fun, and I hope that you all have a blast!

Keep bringing up POINTS.So far I meet about 200 mongers in person and been reading the stuff of dozens of others. It will be a slow and long process but all will get in over time.

JimmyDR
02-11-04, 08:51
Well said, Play2. There is little underground scene in Connecticut. It would be some Det. Wojohoitz dream to "crack" and underground scene. We also know that the local press also read here actively (and actually put to print comments directly from some posters here, citing screen name and all!) Let it be known to the public that Jimmydr does get Pussy and he does pay for it! I do not buy dinner for over 30 year olds in the hopes of getting SEX. I am single and will always get sex as long as I have money. You can print that in the paper.

Definitely backchannel it from here...but feel free to pump it up here and elsewhere.

NY Monger
02-11-04, 09:07
I have read with interest about the B'port scene and just wanted to throw in an observation or two.

1. Just because someone on the board throws in info, doesnt mean they're not LE. LE can have an undercover or two go to these clubs and parties and report back. They can even have confidential informants, who dont have the same rules as LE does, report back on what they saw and did.

2. In the old days of Studio 20(I forget the number?) in NYC, guys were posting about 'party hearty', having private parties at their place etc. It was a lot of fun. Then slowly reports start creeping in about LE talking to the doorman, or a guy leaving and LE stops him 50 feet away from the door to ask what he doing there. Or LE checking car tags on the street. Sad but true - LE does their homework, makes a risk assessment and then makes their move. Sounds vaguely familiar to what you guys are saying about B'port.

The reality is that if a crackdown is unfolding, LE doesnt have to play by any rules. If you're gonna fight 'em on some grounds thats OK, but in the meantime you've had your name in the paper. Its like being indicted - even if you beat it, people never forget.

CT Dude
02-11-04, 10:03
"Let it be known to the public that Jimmydr does get Pussy and he does pay for it! I do not buy dinner for over 30 year olds in the hopes of getting SEX. I am single and will always get sex as long as I have money. You can print that in the paper."

ROFLMAO, couldn't have said it better myself! Good luck with your get together. I'd join ya, but no Asian chicks equals no CT Dude!

JimmyDR
02-11-04, 11:49
I have read with interest about the B'port scene and just wanted to throw in an observation or two.

1. Just because someone on the board throws in info, doesnt mean they're not LE. LE can have an undercover or two go to these clubs and parties and report back. They can even have confidential informants, who dont have the same rules as LE does, report back on what they saw and did.

Hotel parties scattered along a 30 mile stretch, how many different LE departments we get involved? Waste of man power, no?

2. In the old days of Studio 20(I forget the number?) in NYC, guys were posting about 'party hearty', having private parties at their place etc. It was a lot of fun. Then slowly reports start creeping in about LE talking to the doorman, or a guy leaving and LE stops him 50 feet away from the door to ask what he doing there. Or LE checking car tags on the street. Sad but true - LE does their homework, makes a risk assessment and then makes their move. Sounds vaguely familiar to what you guys are saying about B'port.

Well if we are giving rides to girls back to NYC there are no laws being broken.

The reality is that if a crackdown is unfolding, LE doesnt have to play by any rules. If you're gonna fight 'em on some grounds thats OK, but in the meantime you've had your name in the paper. Its like being indicted - even if you beat it, people never forget.

Over the years many of us have met, a small party of 15-20 is legal in all aspects. No flyers will be handed out. All your points and everyone elses are always noted.

MSJ44
02-11-04, 15:23
Just spoke to 2 of mine regular chicas that dance at key and teddies, and they both are little spooked(and rightful so) about the whole situation, and will be laying low from the clubs for the time being. which in itself maybe presents an opportunity to follow-up w/ dancers we know for affordable outside fun.

I know I may end up having a little set with a few of the dancers that live closer to the city/ north jersey at one of the extended stay type residence Inn like hotels. Not as eloborate as a JimmyDR affair, but a few mongers, booze, privacy of hotel a little off the beaten path, hopefully with a room with thick walls!!!

Anyone been to Teddies yesterday, or planning to go today/night? Curious if talent is still showing up.

NY Monger
02-11-04, 17:11
Jimmy,

I've never met you but have enjoyed reading of your adventures for a while now. I wish I had your job , so I could have the time and spendable income you do to party!

IMHO, now isnt the time to see how far anyone can push the limits. I do wish you well and be safe.

Viajero Guapo
02-11-04, 19:51
Monday LE Raid on Teddie's - PRIOR REPORT SEEMS UNTRUE:

After further checking I have to conclude that the information I was given and reported on yesterday was erroneous. The few other people I was able to speak with knew nothing about any raid of Teddie's that supposedly occurred earlier this week. If anyone knows different please report in.

So, my bad and apologies to the board. In my rush to get the info out to all I omitted that all-important fact-checking and confirmation step. Lesson learned and I won't do it again.

Nevertheless, given the current climate in Bridgeport, it would be wise to follow the advice Sgt. Phil Esterhaus use to offer on Hill Street Blues "Let's be careful out there."

VG

ThaCTJohn
02-11-04, 22:02
What is the status at Key? Are there still extras to be had or is everyone still spooked about the bust.

Darkmax99
02-12-04, 00:22
I was gonna go but I already got my fix at Bishop's Corner from Chelle. One of my regulars in ct I see I guess. Pleasant Moments has a little bit of potential but in the end, the girls are just too stupid.

SomeCtGuy
02-12-04, 06:32
On Tuesday 2/10, the local and state police did a sweep of criminals in Bridgeport. It has been all over the CT news. I only skimmed this article but it may give some more details. It is also likely why the police have been out in force lately.

http://www.connpost.com/Stories/0,1413,96~3750~1949052,00.html

Gman1
02-12-04, 07:58
Teddies excursion.

Had a rare opportunity for a weekday trek to sin city.

The choices for today were on the light side, only about 8 girlies working the shift. 4 blacks, 4 latinas, and no whites.

Went with Vegas, a light skinned latina girl. She's about 5' 6", 115 pounds, jet black hair, with long legs leading up to this incredibly small tight ass you could hold in your hand.

Vegas, on the G-Man scale rates as follows:

Face: 7 good potential here, now that shes starting to wear the proper make-up and her skin has cleared up.

Body: 7 no boobs, but long legs and a beautiful shapely ass. If your strictly an ass and leg man, this one would rate a 9.

Service: 8 standard fare in back. FS-60, no hassle. Vegas should definitely be done from behind. Those long legs leading up to that compact bootie is a nice visual.

Vegas, 7-7-8 (22) FS-60 no hassle

JimmyDR
02-12-04, 11:49
JimmyDR

Suggestion for saturday at Teddies.

Perhaps the renting of Teddies VIP room is in order. I think you can probably entice the bouncer into renting this room out to you for 2-3 hours for about 100 dollars or so.

The girls are fully aware that the VIP room renters = the guys with extra cash to spare so they will be interested in having a conversation with you.

With the additional privacy the VIP room allows, you will be able to conduct an "American Idol" type audition with some of the A talent thats working there. I'm sure after talking with some of the pack leaders, you'll be able to quickly figure out the best way to set up something after hours and also find out just how anal management is concerning rides home and the like.

Good luck,

Good idea but it makes it easy to get caught in a raid??

Pogo
02-12-04, 11:54
With the recent talk of LE reading these posts and the notes regarding the planned festivities, I thought perhaps some may find this article of interest.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/webguide/internetlife/2004-02-12-rated-oops_x.htm

JimmyDR
02-12-04, 12:33
With the recent talk of LE reading these posts and the notes regarding the planned festivities, I thought perhaps some may find this article of interest.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/webguide/internetlife/2004-02-12-rated-oops_x.htm

Nice article. This board alone can keep the entire USA Police force busy all year round giving real criminals a free pass. No mongers arrested thou??

WSJ3
02-12-04, 16:37
TEDDIES

I know that I have said this before, but I feel obligated to repeat myself. LE already knows about the underground scene and nothing that any monger posts on this board is going to change that. Believe me. If they really wanted the club shut down it would be. Remember this is an election year and there was just recently a political scandal in CT.

With this in mind a new regime might target "quality of life crimes" as a form of saber rattling.

I am going to Teddies with my buddy JimmyDR and we are going to have a great time.

If you are afraid that the FBI is reading your posts then in my humble opinion YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS BOARD.

Remember that this board is for the monger, not the faint of heart. There are activities in the world to satisfy desires both subtle and gross but it is not for the timid.

Peace:
WSJ3

:)

Hot Rodd
02-12-04, 20:51
A show of balls. I like that. I'll join your meeting if im invited. F LE

Bill Buxton
02-13-04, 11:00
You guys give it hell! I would hope that LE would have better things to do with there time than dog this board. Like I allways say, if your scared stay home. Sounds to me like everyones gona party.

Play safe

Boomerx56
02-13-04, 12:09
First post in a long time. I have been out of action for a few months due to health reasons. I have always read about Teddie's but never had the chance to stop there unitl yesterday. Thanks to the many fine posts I felt like I knew just what to do and how to act. I arrived around 2:00 PM and was surprised how busy it was. As soon as I sat down at the bar I was approached by a very attractive dancer, she said her name was Simone and first thing she did was grab my crotch and asked if I was LE. ( I was working so I had a suit on ) when I said no I was not she asked me how I heard about Teddie's and I told her some friends told me about it. As we talked I did notice a few good looking dancers just sitting at tables near the bar. I tried to make eye contact with a few of them but Simone was all over me. I had a limited amount of time so I gave in and Simone lead me to the back room.

Not as private as I would have liked but it turned out fine. She asked for 60, I countered 40. she said ok and started with a good cbj, offered fs but I declined. Over all a nice time. I will head back next week and hopefully stay longer next time. I was in and out in 20 minutes and didn't ever order anything from the Bar.

Question: how does this work with the girls sitting at the tables ?
do I approach them or just make eye contact and see if they approach me ?

Boomerx56

MSJ44
02-13-04, 16:19
Boomerx,

The Chicas are there for pickin. If your not diggin one that is all up on you just tell no thanks. Or if you want to play it off, just get up and go to the john to shake her. The girls know the deal, so just make eye contact, or just go over and tap them on the shoulder. This would probably be best for the more popular chicas IMHO.

Have fun.

MJ

Gman1
02-13-04, 17:43
Boomer,

MSJ's post is an accurate one. Teddies is one of those "special" clubs where the word NO just isn't in the vocabulary.

If your a bit rusty and would like some more helpful information, scroll down to my post last week. I listed about 15 girls with fellow mongerers ratings attached. While the ratings are peoples personal opinions, I also added the girls current fee structure for services rendered, which should be very accurate.

Hope it helps,

G

MSJ44
02-14-04, 03:14
A salute to the Key!

I certainly do not want to start a trend here, but just had to post one photo that keeps this particular key dancer still anonymous, while still protecting fellow patrons. So the the long and short of it, it's not the best photo. But still one of my former favs from the key. I was drunk, and repremanded for my actions by mgmt, as I should have (smile). But hey, were all out to have a good time!

Mj

Forbin
02-14-04, 09:37
Went by Teddies yesterday, Friday, at about 4:00 or so, still business as usual, a little slow for a Friday I thought, but hung out a bit, had a beer, had to swat off a few of the relentless chicas, some old faces some new, got a dance with old time fav Jessie, hadn't seen her there for a couple of months, $60 for the whole farm, no negotiations, actually now that the heat is on, looks a little slower up there, better business climate for the monger, whereas in the past I had to always negotiate down to the standard with Jessie, she didn't even look at my $ this time to check what I left.

Bubba261
02-14-04, 13:14
Gman1,

Saw your list of dancers 2 pages back. Just a question I can't resist. There's a dancer named "Hershey"? Hmmmm.

Gman1
02-15-04, 07:15
Bubba,

Yes, in fact I've had the pleasure of her personally. What would you like to know?

Forbin,

Great post, brother. Jesse is one of the more notorious over-chargers at Teddies. If outside influences are dictating that she keep her pie-hole shut and accept the standard FS-60 fare without complaint, then this is good news to the mongering hobbyist.

Hopefully, it will get to the point where discussion isn't even necessary. Just placing 3 twenties on the chair will be all that needs to be done and be understood by both parties involved.

Sort of like placing the C-note on the night stand at H.K.

Basically, nuff said.

G

Gman1
02-15-04, 07:49
Forbin,

I forgot to mention that Jesse is one of a 4 girl rotation that I use when I feel like going in back with 2 girlies instead of one. ( the others being Tani, Tahlia, + Rosie ). Standard fare for this service is 60 + 60.

Last time I had a 2 on 1 in back was with Jesse and Tahlia. After an interesting lesbian licking and touching show, we concluded our business together with me getting a chair to chair FS-60 with Tahlia while Jesse played with Tahlias clit and kissed her titties.

Quite an interesting visual. Highly recommended if you have some additional loot to piss away.

G

JimmyDR
02-15-04, 11:09
Well I picked up my friend Starbuck and clocked it at 57 miles from my house to Teddies, and arrived at 3:15. The Dominicana that the Machine had last week came over and greeted us and Starbuck took her in the back and gave it to her. Shortly there after WSJ3 arrived, met the same chica then gave it to her HARD!. There was a lurker from this site sitting near us and after he learned who we were joined in the party! The office manager came in and took the Dominicana for her third ride. Kwiz and white boy arrived as well. There were 15 during the afternoon shift and 14 at night. Every chica came by our tables to say hello. We all got to grab them a little bit. I took one of the Latinas in the back for some covered action as well. WSJ3 had tried her earlier as well. Monger dollars were flying everywhere in Teddies!! There will be no more mention of their names from me any more. Rides were $40 and $60 for us. For sure those chicas know we will be back and they will be bringing their friends. There is money in them there hills!!

Hershy was not there but she is HOT and short!!!!

Well now we have 3 possible Hotels, 2 of them with indoor pools and 3 chicas that are in!!
There will be a load of pictures and stories, for sure.

Jeff420
02-15-04, 15:28
Checked out Keystone my first time yesterday. Not the most upscale place on the block, and definitely some sketchy peeps in their, but the women are definitely there to please. Met some dominican chick the second I got in there, after I realized that the bartender wasn't really worth talking to, and that the other chicks in there were not all that, I convinced this one to take me to the back. Kind of weird with just some beads in a little voter's booth. She started dancing, I started feeling, and then she says to hold on and leaves. Comes back and ask me if I'm a cop, I said no. She asked me what she could do for me, I said some head would be great. She said 60, I said how about 40. She went to work right away. I was limp, but that wask taken care of ASAP. All in all, was a pretty good CBJ. Not the best. When I was done, she cleaned me off, walked out, and then I was off. Not bad, 5 bucks to get in, 5 for a beer (w/tip), and 40 for CBJ, all in 30 minutes. Made a V-day a little better. Next time though, I think I'm going to check out Teddies.

Gman1
02-16-04, 18:15
JimmyDR,

Were you able to get in touch with the Latina girl I mentioned in my previous post?

Get her aboard the monger train and I guarantee more will follow.

G

The Duke
02-16-04, 22:36
Well there, it seems a trip to CT is in the order for me. Just let me know when you guys are planning the next get-together and I'm sure to pop in. ( no pun intended ).

JimmyDR
02-16-04, 23:32
The Posse will be ther Saturday again. Another Hotel was located and there are more members joining the posse everyday. Two of the dancers were informed that we were coming and they better bring reinforcements!!!

ThaCTJohn
02-17-04, 00:18
Hey JimmyDR,

I would love to get in on the party pm me and let me know whats going on.

CT

Mike Clitter
02-17-04, 01:37
I was hoping to learn if any of the Teddy's girls will do bbbj who have a studded tongue?
Suggestions or ratings please.

Forbin
02-17-04, 10:06
Teddies was raided over the weekend, hope all you mongers faired well and had your fun before the heat came to town...

http://www.connpost.com/Stories/0,1413,96%257E3750%257E1961326,00.html

Viajero Guapo
02-17-04, 10:22
BRIDGEPORT CRACKDOWN CONTINUES - TEDDIE'S RAIDED LATE SATURDAY NIGHT

I was told of the raid at Teddie's on Sunday afternoon but this time decided to wait for the newspaper confirmation. The text of the article follows. The girls are rightfully getting spooked and at least 2 that I know have changed their places of work effective immediately. Some of the same girls that you Saturday visitors saw were among the ones arrested. Three customers were arrested as well. Looks like the "posse" rode out of town just in the nick of time.

What I previously reported last week as a raid, then retracted, actually was a separate police visit to Teddie's at the beginning of last week and involved an ID check of the girls but no arrests.

Somebody in Bridgeport is on a mission right now and board members here are forewarned about the current risks of their activities.

Strip-tease bar raided
13 people arrested, most on prostitution charges
By AARON LEO aleo@ctpost.com

BRIDGEPORT - Narcotics and vice squad officers arrested 13 people, mostly on prostitution charges, during a raid on a Upper East Side strip-tease bar.

The Tactical Narcotics Team, part of the squad, raided Teddies, 2068 East Main St., at 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

"We entered a local strip bar to enforce [the law]," police said in a report.

A man answering the phone at the business Monday night said he witnessed the raid but was not among those arrested. The man, who did not identify himself, denied all the charges.

"No one was doing anything [illegal]. They didn't catch any of the girls doing anything, " he said. "We are going to complain."

He also said police seized a bell used to notify workers and patrons of last call for drinks.

It was the second raid of a city strip club this month

TNT officers raided the Keystone Caf on Barnum Avenue on Feb. 3 and made 20 arrests on prostitution-related charges. Among the suspects were an 81-year-old Bethany man charged with patronizing a prostitute and two employees accused of permitting and promoting prostitution.

Arrested at Teddies on prostitution charges were ...

AR ... was charged with permitting prostitution;

GB ..., JFIII, and KA were each charged with patronizing a prostitute.

MR and MS were each charged with interfering with police.

AD was charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with police.

AR and AD were each held in lieu of $5,000 bond and the others were held on $2,500 bond each. Their court dates were unavailable.

Worf1972
02-17-04, 12:29
Darn what a shame for the mongers who were planning for months by read the forum to take a trip to Bridgeport. Guess it is an electon year to make an example of easy targets.

nuhomet
02-17-04, 12:46
I was at Teddies Sunday night 2/15 around 11pm and screwed some Dominican chick. No sign of any "raid." Trust me the girls and staff were not in any way afraid.

WSJ3
02-17-04, 19:11
TEDDIES

I was at Teddies late Saturday night and boned quite a few of the ladies. No LE was in sight and even if SWAT came thru. I am sure that the place will open up soon and the same activities will be available.

WSJ3

Darkmax99
02-18-04, 00:29
Hey guys, all I know is maybe we should relax on the strip club scene for a little bit. There is nothing worse than one of us getting caught in a sting/raid thus why *also because of limited funds as of late and gettin my kicks on campus* canceled my visits to the strip club scene. Too risky for my blood. I know we all enjoy the thrill of the hunt/chase but for real now, I like you all don't ever want to be dragged out of a strip club with your name posted all over the news. I already had a bad experience with teddies when my car wanted to play "lockout" wit me. Anyways, just do what I do, grab the digits of that particular girl you like and see her outside the club. Thus no smoke to worry about in your clothes *married guys and those in relationships* and your getting more bang for your buck. By the way, I've been noticing an increase in LE pressence in Bridgeport, daytime and night. Cop cars are running all over the place, and a lot more unmarks than I've seen before. On unmarked car followed me at about 1am all the way down State St. runnin my plates and tryna see if I was lurkin I suppose. Just be cautious fellas, keep safe.

Gman1
02-18-04, 07:29
Swizz,

While your post about being cautious has merit, I must point out the unique situation that is occurring now for Teddies regulars.

I made my second weekday trip to Teddies in as many weeks. Due to the present circumstances, I went into Teddies with the intent of having a few beers first while surveying the situation.

What I found was that being a familiar face to the girlies, they flocked to me like lambs to the slaughter. Also, because of the money pinch the girlies are feeling, due to the extra caution they are taking when it comes to unfamiliar faces I found the standard 40/60 fee to be accepted without the usual negotiation hassle.

With that said, after spending some time at the bar until I felt completely comfortable with everything, I went in the back with one of my all time favorites, Tahlia.

Tahlia on the G-Man scale rates as follows:

Face: 8, exotic type features, big brown eyes, long black hair pulled straight back

Body: 7, thin, no boobs, flat tummy with a great ass

Service 9, great bbbj to a pearl necklace completion

Tahlia, 8-7-9 ( 24 ) bbbj 40 + 20

G

JimmyDR
02-18-04, 09:05
So far I have been PM ed by about 8 more mongers who want in. Not a problem at all.!
Ther are aout 10 of us tha talk on the cells weekly.

One monger gave me another hotel location as well. I think the casinos are only an hour away so it could be a party that starts at noon on a Saturday and ends on Sunday afternoon.

I listed a few restaurants on The Down Low as well. Last 3 times we stoped off for dinner along the way home to recap the days activities. various guys now have phone numbes, only problem is 4of them did the sme Latina so we all have her number.

Nothing like grabbing the soft ass of 25 different girls a they squeeze thru to meet everyone in the Posse. Ther wer at leat 6 girls on each of the Saturdays that we would al love to do!!!

Just Browsing
02-18-04, 23:24
Went to Teddies on Friday night. Placed was PACKEd!!!. Never expected to see the placing so busy given the recent events.

I originally went looking for Cleo, but she wasn't there. Settled for Maritsa who was very good at what she does.

If anyone has seen Cleo or knows how to contact her I would love to know.

Dayside
02-19-04, 08:17
Was in Teddies yesterday, and it did not seem that there was any signs that it wasn't normal business.
Spent some nice time with Lady very pretty nice girl, I liked her very much.

Mr. Wtby
02-19-04, 09:05
Hi guys, need some quick suggestions. Can anyone recommend a good short stay hotel/motels in the Bridgeport area to bring my stripper-dates? Some super discreet advice also on how to accomplish this mission with out getting caught by my SO and LE? LOL.

Any info would be appreciated-rates,locations,advice,etc

thanks guys-Mr W.

Viajero Guapo
02-19-04, 10:01
TEDDIE'S OPERATING NORMALLY BUT AT SCALED-DOWN LEVEL

Teddie's has been operating normally since the raid but at a somewhat scaled-back level. I would estimate that the number of customers and the number of girls is at about 2/3 of the usual level. The number of day shift girls has been closer to 10 than the standard 15. The same thing is indicated by the reduced number of cars in the parking lot.

The reactions of the girls showing up for work range from ignorance (weren't aware of the raid) to indifference to a measure of increased caution. If you're a known entity you won't have any problems. Then there are also the girls who aren't showing up. Time will tell if this is a temporary or permanent reaction on their part.

It remains to be seen whether the state's Liquor Control Commission (operating under the umbrella of the Dept of Consumer Protection) will get involved in investigations of Teddie's and the Key. It seemingly has grounds to if it so chooses. This is where the real power lies as the commission can revoke the liquor license of either establishment on a variety of grounds including "that the place has been conducted as a lewd or disorderly establishment." This will take time to play itself out.

just browsing: - Your visit to Teddie's on Friday night was before the late Saturday night raid. Hence there was no reason to expect anything but normal crowd levels. By the way, M..., your Friday night partner, was one of the ones arrested on Saturday and scheduled for a future court appearance.

As for Cleo, it's been several weeks since she's been at the club. She may be one of the ones spooked by recent developments. If she is gone for good that will truly be a loss to the Teddie's lineup for all the reasons I, and apparently you, know.

Stoner
02-19-04, 12:39
Interesting progression taking place back home I see.

Be careful, all. Viajero, you have some good insight. The issue is not the LE, folks. It the zealots in their various forms. Strip clubs all over CT have been getting raided by the present commission. Mardis Gras 2, Electric Blue, Gold Club, etc.

Even the Kitchen Cafe and Centerfolds where you can't even get a real lap dance (pure airdances) got raided over past few months.

These spots have lost considerable amount of money as of recent. Considering that they are the maintstream defense locally, we should all be concerned to some extent.

Logically, you can imagine that this will only continue, and Bridgeport is a target like the others. Interestingly, they have been the tail end of these other raids, not forefront.

A large part of this, and this is an opinion, is much of this has to do with the commissions effort to regulate adult businesses in CT. Just some months ago, the ability to have lap dances was put before the courts with lawyers involved. NYC had similar threats as well by their mayor Bloomberg.

Chances are, these raids are for fact finding and building a future case. How things will go will be interesting to note.

In time, there will be lots more "juice" bars and the headaches that go with this. Fortunately, drugs and firearms have not been found in Keystone or Teddies. You have no idea how lucky they, and ultimately, we all, are.

crazy
02-19-04, 12:54
Good evening, Gents.

I finally have some time to contribute some recent info to the well. I went for breakfast at Fantasy to see if it was still operating. I hadn't seen any report in months and was wondering if it still was running. Upon arrival I was greeting by Jackie "Chen" and Mimi, not the usual mamasan, Kim. I decided to dine on Mimi. This is the Mimi who is the following: about 5'4" tall, C-D enhanced rack (you can see the scares above the nipples), highlighted/permed shoulder length hair, wide feet and mouth, and, on this day, unpolished, short finger nails. This last descriptor surprised me because all the ladies I've been with always have very well-kept hands. I'm not sure if this is the same Mimi from the "Mimi and Nana Days". Boy do I wish Nana would come out of retirement!

We proceeded with the standard TS and warmup massage. Now this massage was the worst I've ever gotten from a "professional" masseuse: Toppicle, unenthusiastic, short and quick. After 5 minutes of this activity, I mentioned that I came to DATY for breakfast and she then asked for the tip upfront. I never tip before service and I told her so. So now she did the standard disappearing act from the room to get supplies and returned in what seemed like 7-10 minutes, much longer than I expected.

Upon returning she disrobed and proceeded with the titty massage on my back. Then she rolled me over and we finally got into some CBJ 69ing. She did have a tasty twattae!! Either she is a great actress or I'm should think of a second career in porno(NOT!), but she was moaning and yelping loudly during my breakfast. We switched up to missionary for a few strokes then she gobbled on my carrot like a hungry rabbit. Back to mish where we both finished. Quite satisfying for first thing in the morning but not GFE quality, more like PSE. There was no DFKsing even in the heat of the moment.

After all this, I still had 20 minutes on the meter. However Mimi was through and moved me along as if we were into overtime. Usually the Fantasy staff gives you a complete 60 minute session. This rushing at the end left me with a sour taste in my mouth (whereas Mimi left me with a sweet taste). I hope the recent raids haven't spooked the industry to the point where customer service is compromised.

I think I'll stick with Liberty for awhile until I hear Fantasy gets some new talent again. I've never been rushed by Coco or Yoyo at Lib. I've found during the day when it's slow, you can take extra time to enjoy the company.

I'd like to hear if anyone else has had a problem with customer service at Fantasy.

Keep the updates cumming.

Merry mongering.

Good Dude
02-19-04, 15:12
I have a comment, and this is coming from a new guy who is grateful he was turned on to the Key and Teddies.. (okay, and Liberty, Yoyo!).

But, if guys arrange for a meeting of guys n' dolls at some hotel (like what I've been reading about), it seems like that would be ideal for a sting.

If I was in LE I think I'd join one of those groups. Go to the first party, do all I could to encourage even larger gatherings in the future.. get my nut off with that petite, fine Venezuelan lady from Teddies as much as I could. And, then one fine day, "Boom!", wrack em' up.

So, I'm saying a successful event may mean you're being fattened up for later on.

Just IMHO

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Gman1
02-20-04, 07:02
Good dude,

I would think an after hours party, if properly planned, would be next to impossible to screw up.

I would think if JimmyDR, or anyone else for that matter, were to plan any type of after hours engagement the rules for admittance would be strictly enforced.

In short, if you can't be either vouched for by a known mongerer or by a known dancer who can vouch for your back room activities, then your not invited.

Seems pretty simple.

G

Good Dude
02-20-04, 12:41
Gman,

I agree the risk can be minimized via being vouched for. But, I think certain aspects of LE are experts at gaining confidence.

I don't mean to be argumentative. I just feel a sense of gratitude to the guys who have walked point for the rest of us, and an obligation to voice my concerns (which I will be quiet about after this post).

I'm thinking what LE likes are headlines like, "Strip Club Busted." But, what they love, are headlines like "SEX RING EXPOSED!" complete with photos of all the fish caught in the barrel.

I'm not a lawyer. But, I think we're dealing with charges such as "Conspiracy to commit interstate, etc..etc." since some of the ladies are from NY, even before any event even takes place. Federal stuff.

I'll be quiet now. I just care about you guys, is all.

Stoner
02-20-04, 13:44
Good Dude, I don't think you are getting the point. This is not a clamp down on mongering at all. It was just coincidental and not enough to close down the bars at all short term, let along long term.

Its about the commission. Nothing more. The AMPs have been relatively untouched in quite some time.

I think you received poor service cause you acted like a jackass penny-pincher. That type of crap makes it easier for those of us who treat the lady well upfront without the haggling. It may do well for you to improve your aim, if you want more GFE.

BTW, I am not saying your ARE a jackass, just acting like one. So don't take it personal. Sounds like the lady did pretty well by you, none the less.

Also...getting DATY at an AMP is NOT a PSE. Her moaning and een a BIG O is not a PSE. Again, no offense. PSE is a whole 'nother level of action and vibe.

Good Dude
02-20-04, 16:38
Stoner,

Okay.

Good luck, then.

JimmyDR
02-20-04, 21:32
Good dude,

I would think an after hours party, if properly planned, would be next to impossible to screw up.

I would think if JimmyDR, or anyone else for that matter, were to plan any type of after hours engagement the rules for admittance would be strictly enforced.

In short, if you can't be either vouched for by a known mongerer or by a known dancer who can vouch for your back room activities, then your not invited.

Seems pretty simple.

G

You got that right 100%, unknown, no admit. There are 20 or so that have met and first party will be 5-6 mongers!! So LE will follow us into Teddies and pass on that to bust 6 mongers from having a party? My lawyer will love that opportunity to make me rich!!

have a comment, and this is coming from a new guy who is grateful he was turned on to the Key and Teddies.. (okay, and Liberty, Yoyo!).

But, if guys arrange for a meeting of guys n' dolls at some hotel (like what I've been reading about), it seems like that would be ideal for a sting.

If I was in LE I think I'd join one of those groups. Go to the first party, do all I could to encourage even larger gatherings in the future.. get my nut off with that petite, fine Venezuelan lady from Teddies as much as I could. And, then one fine day, "Boom!", wrack em' up.

So, I'm saying a successful event may mean you're being fattened up for later on.

Just IMHO

We are not there to profit, just keep the prices low.

LE will need a massive force to cover 3 states and 30 counties!!

Left Fielder
02-20-04, 22:49
JimmyDR is a smart man. Follow this guy's lead, and you will all be fine.

JimmyDR
02-21-04, 15:26
The Posse is forming in White Plains. I am grouping with The Machine,while waiting for The Coach. The Office Manager was on his way!!!!

We arrived at 3:30 and there were 17 chicas in the house!!

The line up:
Gina
Barbi (Honduras)
Bianca
Silky
Jennifer
Natali (Venezulan)
Maritza (Dominican)
Sonia #1 (Colombian)
Lady
Chica (Colombian)
Sonia #2
Jessi (Dominican)
Shiela
Margaret
Jasmin
Tani (Dominican)
Lucy

We only stayed til 5:20 todat but had a blast chilling with the chicas!!

Mike Clitter
02-22-04, 00:47
How to last as long as you want: My Techniqu:

I learned this years ago when I was young and could not last until after my first cup. It is simple and will keep you "in the game" as long as you want.

When you are almost ready to have an orgasm, circle your thumb and first finger ( index finger) around the base of your cock. Get in as close to your body as possible. Then squeeze hard. It will not hurt. I promise.

This will stop the stimulated, exciting sensations while not decreasing your erection. You simply continue and the sensations start again from scratch.

Trry it you will like it.

You can repay me with the names of ladies at Teddie's who do BBBJ with a studded tongue.

Dayside
02-22-04, 17:59
Was at Teddies late in the week, seems to be back to normal as far as I could tell, Spent some quality time with Lady very attractive with nice natural top. No sooner had I come out when I ran into Venessa who looks a lot like Natialie but with natural rack. Wanted to bring her in the back but was cash poor by then. She's now number one on my must have list however. Maybe this week I'll try again?

Must admitt I'm still a little nervous going in here, I haven't even gone back to Keystone's since they opened back up.
Briefly went into Bishops before Teddies, didn't even bother staying for a drink. There not even in the same league IMHO.

Glad the Posse had a nice time, thanks you guys for lists it's helpfull in know who's who.

Darkmax99
02-22-04, 18:46
As I always state with lower level clubs *aka Bishops and Pleasants* they are only to be used as alternatives to key and teddies. You can always find 1 gem that's a constant lock for you there. That way if teddies/key is kinda not too good on a particular night,just swing over for a quick fix.

JimmyDR
02-23-04, 18:33
Teddies is very much back to normal. It was packed with chicas of the world. It is just one of a hell of a place to hang. $5 beers and $4 cokes. There are no hassles getting in or out of there.

The Posse has secured a few hotels. There will be 6-8 mongers and about 4 chicas. There will be a shitload of pictures and they will all be posted here for your enjoyment. I would guess that over 200 pictures will be taken during the monthly event!!

The weekly events, hanging out, and getting a bite to eat are well weekly of course.

Many have e mailed me so far. Come by, grab a beer and be merry. Drinking and grabbing chicas, whats better on a Saturday afternoon, well nothing is. Shooting the shit, trading information, grabbing chicas, its the life and someone has to live it!

WSJ3
02-23-04, 19:14
I AM IN

Hey JimmyDR buddy. I will be there with you this Sat just let me know the time that the posse is rolling.

WSJ3

2nd Chance
02-24-04, 00:29
How cool! I've been wanting to get a group outing for awhile. I would love to join in. However, in your previous posting, you said it was Saturday the 21st. That was last Saturday. Do you guys go out every Saturday?

You all hang at Teddie's? I read earlier, something about a hotel?

I would love to join in an outing... let me know some details.

Thanks!

Gman1
02-24-04, 06:40
HappyHead,

There are a few girlies that will perform the BBBJ for a minute or so, but I've only been with 2 that will perform the BBBJTC.

Tahlia and Dehlia, who will both provide this service for 60 and 40 respectively. Neither has a studded tongue, but then again, lets not get too picky, LOL.

JimmyDR,

Thanks for the PM. Now that you have the first "T" lined up, I suggest you negotiate with another "T", Tahlia. She's friends with the first girlie that you mentioned and would certainly be an asset to any after hours get together, imo.

Keep in touch, pretty please. LOL

G

JimmyDR
02-24-04, 08:40

Xijang Woo
02-24-04, 19:41
Okay fellas, my first time will be this weekend! I am going to put all of the info provided to use. I'll be there Saturday afternon. Hopefully, My experience will be incredible. By tha way, what is a "BB" BJ ? Which girls leave no mess? Thanx for all of the info!

Hi,

I see this question in the Forum ocassionally, so I have to ask: In your browser, can you see the link labeled "Terms and Abbreviations" in the black menu bar at the top of this page? Apparently there must be some problem with the visibility of this link in some browsers, so any feedback you could give me would help me identify the specific problem.

jackson@wsgforum.com

Thanks,

Jackson

WSJ3
02-24-04, 20:52
BBBJ

OK Gman I am going to have to try these 2 out for size. Tanya was nice but she wanted 80 for bbbj and fs. I really liked Tanya but her bbbj was rushed and then she put a condom on (That kinda defeats the purpose of a BBBJ). By the way are Tahlia and Dehlia black/latina/other and the price is right. The reason I ask is so that I can grab them as soon as JimmyDR and I arrive and get my 1st BBBJ out of the way.

Peace:
WSJ3

Mike Clitter
02-25-04, 02:45
G-Man

Thanks for the info .

Maybe I can offer to pay for the studding in return for my bbbjtc.

"This is an investment in your future."

Gman1
02-25-04, 06:09
WSJ3,

Tahlia- latina, 5'6", 115, mid-twenties. Cute face with a nice legs an ass, but no chest. ( .6 )

Dehlia- white, 5'4", 105, mid to late twenties. Not much to look at, but back room bbbj service is legendary. ( .4 )

This is basic general knowledge to any Teddies regular.

If, in the future, you have a question that specifically pertains to any outside activity, perhaps its best to PM me instead.

Hope it helps,

G

Azz Man
02-25-04, 07:55
Xijang Woo

BBBJ = Bare Back Blow Job = girl does not use condom

Good luck!

JimmyDR
02-25-04, 08:48
Well it apears responses are high and maybe 10 mongers are going on Saturday. Hope to meet you all!!!

Some chicas will be taking Limos home!!!!

Saturdays at Teddies from 3PM until!!!

Beer, Pool, Television, playing with the chicas!!!!

Come one come all!!!

They stage dance for Dollars!!!!

For you NY mongers, we stop along the way for dinner!

2nd Chance
02-25-04, 09:42
Man, I better get there early... don't wanna get "sloppy seconds"... or in this case "sloppy tenths". LOL.

JimmyDR
02-25-04, 09:44

Dayside
02-25-04, 09:51
I saw Tahlia there last night so she must have paid up, DR your so right she has a great ass but no chest.

JimmyDR
02-25-04, 09:54
Regarding Teddies, I think if 5 or more show up we should all chip in $5 and get the chicas dinner from the nearby Dominican Restaurant. They can have a buffet and they will love us!!!!

The Duke
02-25-04, 14:29
Let me know and I'll be there! Are there any girls with okay chest?

Hey JimmyDR.. PM with the info.

Dayside
02-25-04, 14:41
Duke you wont be disapointed there are many girls with great chest's. All flavors plastic, natural, big, small.
Enjoy

Wolfman Jack
02-25-04, 18:53
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, after lurking for about 3 days. I would just like to know the best way to get to Teddy's, coming from the Hartford area. I understand if you don't want to post the directions here, so feel free to PM me. I'd love to show up on Saturday afternoon for a few hours. I've mostly been a regular of 2041 (Club Laura); and Alpha, with the occasional SW here and there, but never in Hartford (I'm too afraid of getting busted and having LE impound my car). My best SW experiences have been in Holyoke.

Thanks for the info!

Gman1
02-26-04, 20:15
JimmyDR,

Geez, we have to feed them also? LOL

The food is a clever idea to keep them in good spirits for relatively zero additional financial output.

Here's another "chip in" idea.

Collect 5 or 10 bucks from each mongerer and use it to negotiate a two or three girl shower show.

I think watching some of Teddies "A" talent in a lesbian type lather and rinse in thier fully equipped shower would be a nice appetizer, so to speak, before heading to the main course negotiations.

Just a thought,

G

Dexadrine
02-26-04, 23:12
Hey all,

I'm an out-of-town monger, but going to visit the NYC area next weekend. Seems to be worth it to rent a car and take the trip to Bridgeport. Does Teddie's or Keystone require a cover charge to get in? Do you have to buy a drink, etc?

If all I want is a BJ, is the total cost $.4 or $.4 + cover, etc.?

Thanks,

D

Stoner
02-27-04, 00:15
You know, Teddies is in the phone book.

(203) 333-5987

They can give you great directions.

Left Fielder
02-27-04, 02:37
Keystone report:

I took the drive up to Bridgeport today (went up I-95 through Westerchester and then up the CT shoreline, exited in the late 20's, and snaked my way to the Key - parking in the back). First of all, I would like the thank the gentlemen for sharing with me the information. I was originally going to start at Keystone and then go to Teddie's, but, as you will read, I had no reason to move on this afternoon.

This was an after-lunch visit. Thankfully, my work was able to be completed in by noon. Upon entry into the Key, I flashed my ID and trudged into the bar. The entrance has a bar set with about 15 stools, a jukebox, and some videopoker. On a left turn, you find a moderately-sized, but run-down dance floor with stools as well. To the back/right, there are 3 booths where the action obviously occurs. There were about 6 Latina girls, 1 black girl, 1 Asian girl, and 4 other men/customers in the place. Half of the girls were average, one (a bigger/older Brasilian) was too chunky for me, and another three were quite decent (2 Latina/1 Asian). I speak Spanish, and I started up conversation with a young Latina named Melinda. Apparently, she is half-Chinese and half-Mexican (from Corona/Queens, but originally from Puebla, Mexico), and she seems like a real sweetheart. She said that she was 22 years old. At about 5'1", she had blond-dyed hair, a cute Mex-Asian mixed look, decent tits, and a mild amount of extra junk in her booty. After having her cuddle up to me for about 10 minutes, I told her that I would give her $60 for FS.

Melinda agreed, and we walked to the middle booth. There, I sat on a stool facing the wall, and she began a slow BBBJ with great technique. After about 5 minutes, I put on the umbrella (I bring my own) and she rode me on-top and then doggie for another 10-15 minutes. This girl was very cool, and never complained. Finally, I released going doggie, and she cleaned me up. On the way out, my knees were weak, my mood was light, and I realized that driving to CT would well be worth it!

NYC has its perks, but CT has great game. I will likely hit Teddie's next, but I sure wouldn't mind meeting up with Melinda again.

Of note, there seemed to be a Asian girl with great tits and booty sitting at the bar as well! It was truly surprising to see an Asian in this set-up (rather than an AMP). I didn't talk to her, but I will have to check back for her on a future visit.

Dayside
02-27-04, 06:22
There is no cover before 6pm, 5 dollors after 6. Cost for a bj is
.4 Beers are 3.50.

JimmyDR
02-27-04, 08:24
Collect 5 or 10 bucks from each mongerer and use it to negotiate a two or three girl shower show.

I think watching some of Teddies "A" talent in a lesbian type lather and rinse in thier fully equipped shower would be a nice appetizer, so to speak, before heading to the main course negotiations.

Just a thought,

G

G man, thats a great ides, its added to this Saturdays list!!!A dozen said they will be there!!! Lets see!!!!!

Pumpernickel
02-27-04, 12:05
Mr.Jimmy DR,

You have my vote for "King of the Mongers" I'm proud to call you friend. See you for the afternoon show Saturday in B-Port.

WSJ3
02-27-04, 14:24
KEYSTONE

Hey JimmyDR buddy what do you think about hitting Keystone? Sounds like there might be some action to be had there as well.

Peace:
WSJ3

Mike Clitter
02-27-04, 15:57
WSG13,

If you are arriving at 3pm guess I'll try for 1:30PM. Get em while there fresh.

Just kidding. Torn between Teddies and the NY parties.

For some reason this weekend is packed with parties.

Mike Clitter
02-27-04, 16:03
Have any of you asked a provider to use an antiseptic mouthwash before doing a bbbj?
I had one amp (at HK) where she and I both gargled with a great tasting blue/green liquid and her mouth smelled great. Then she did a cbj anyway.

When she offered it, I thought maybe I had bad breath, but she said no.

I forgot to get the name of the product. I wonder why?

I always shower and brush before leaving home in fairness to the girls. Even if a TS is included.

JimmyDR
02-27-04, 17:21

Outworlder
02-28-04, 02:50
2/27/04 9-1AM

Checked out Fairfield Ave, State St & Park, Washington Square Park, & Main St; Saw only a few SW (rated 5 in appearance) get picked up very quick.

Plus, at 12:30, saw a line of cars going slow on the right side of Fairfield Ave Southbound past Park; As I pass by, I saw guys tryng to pick-up a very skinny Pretty YOUNG LOOKING Ponytail Blonde Girl walking really fast & shaking her head `NO'.

Isn't this crazy?

Left Fielder
02-28-04, 15:18
Return to Keystone:

As I sat in my office around 1:30pm on Friday, I wandered on wsg, read some posts, and answered a PM. I fantasized about my newly found playground in Bridgeport, and realized that I had to do what a man's got to do. What would that be? I had to go back to Bridgeport and tap into the Asian girl with booty! Thus, I wrapped up business, drove up I-95, and arrived at Keystone a little before 4pm.

On entrance, the doorman gruffly waved me in without checking my ID. It was only my second time here, but I appreciated his gesture; I almost felt like I've become a regular. As I turned into bar, there she was: about 5'4", nice C-size breasts, mildly extra junk in her trunk (although not excessive), shoulder-length wavy black hair, a semi-angelic face with pouty lips, and a nice light-brown natural skin color. I stepped up to the bar, smiled at her, grabbed the seat next to her, and offered her a drink; she had something with Bailey's, and I asked for a beer. Rather than simply closing the deal, I was interested in getting to know her better. As we talked, I found out that she's going to school part-time, had been at Keystone on occasion over the past year and a half, lives near Stamford, is Thai and 22 years old, English was obviously her first language, and is originally from Virgina Beach. Apparently, her name was Christine, but she told me that I could call her Candy. When I asked her why she wanted to be called Candy (I had thoughts of DATY), she rather un-smoothly paused, looked a touch wide-eyed, and then stuttered that "people just call [her] Candy" (oh well, she's not a very sexy talker nor the brightest bulb on the ceiling).

A couple of the same girls from the previous day were at Keystone, but, for this afternoon, I was soley interested in Christine/Candy. Even Melinda was there (what a sweetheart), but we simply hugged, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek as she walked by my chair at the bar. After small-talk, I was satisfied and closed the deal with Christine for $60 for 1/2 and 1/2 (the rates seem stable and, again, there wasn't any haggling for more). However, she told me that I would need to wait until after her dance on stage. On stage, Christine had some excellent moves. For the $1 that I threw on the stage, she gave me a good 20 seconds of booty shaking in my face with brief exposure of her pussy. After a couple minutes of stage dancing, she came to me, and we both walked back to the booth with beads (the one on the far right).

In the booth, I sat on the chair facing the wall and took a minute to admire her body. Her breasts felt real, and I enjoyed grabbing the extra padding on her backside. The she took out a black condom (she didn't want to use mine), strapped me on, and gave me a good 2-3 minutes and CBJ (another pro). Then, I rode her doggie (enjoyed the view of her booty jiggling and some light touching of her balloon-knot), and after only a couple minutes of rough doggie-style, I came inside the condom. What a great girl! She cleaned me off with a couple tissues and then tossed both the tissues and used condom up over the side of the booth (in the crevice between the booth and the wall which no one will ever clean); a bit nasty ending, but it didn't ruin my experience. As we walked hand-in-hand out the booth, I asked for her cell. Rather than giving it to me, she told me to just come back again, and she'd consider giving it to me later.

Okay guys: I'm getting addicted to Keystone. Moreover, I fear what would happen if I were to go to Teddies (reports seem to give Teddies the nod over Keystone). Even though I was stuck in NY-area traffic, I was grinning the entire ride home. Although this weekend is set for regular partying with one of my GF's and some friends in NYC, I know that I'm missing out on some great CT action.

Thanks for listening. My detailed post probably borderlines on bragging, but I can't help it. With Melinda on Thursday and Christine/Candy on Friday, how can one not brag? Until next time.

Left Fielder

The Duke
02-28-04, 18:58
Sorry couldn't make it...................had a few too many drinks the night before. (ouch, my head!)

Wolfman Jack
02-28-04, 19:17
I made it down, just made the trek back home to the Hartford area. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet anyone from here (the site), I just felt a little awkward going up to some strange dude and asking when the shower show was. I mostly sat at the bar, talking to one of the chicks who was playing the video game machine, but she wasn't working. She was really cute, wearing a jogging outfit). I experienced three women, and each was better than the last. FS with Jessie, BJ with Diana (I think that's what she said her name was), and FS with the new love of my life (I prefer not to say who she is). She took my number and programmed it in her cell, but who knows if she'll call. Her skills were second to none. She did everything totally unrushed, and actually cared if I was enjoying it. It was quite evident that she enjoyed it as well. I'll be making my way to Bridgeport probably on a weekly basis now, just to see her. All I can say is wow. Next time, we should PM with a designated location as to where the peeps from the site will be hanging out, just to make it a bit easier to find one another. Just a suggestion.

Mack Daddy II
02-28-04, 22:39
Greetings,

After hearing all this talk about Teddies I had to make the trip down the B-port on Friday afternoon. Let me say, you guys down there are so lucky to have that place. I checked it out and i was very impressed with the ladies and the set up. After trying to shake an over aggressive stripper that i didn't not want to spend time with, I met up with one that barely spoke english but that didn't matter. I think she said her name was Suma. She was about 5'2" 120 shoulder length light brown hair 34-C.. She led me to the back room and rode me like a horse. I dropped $.60 for the thrill in the back.. and i will be back.

Mack

Gman1
02-29-04, 07:32
Wolfman Jack,

I am quite impressed with your FS-BJ-FS afternoon trifecta. You must be quite a young and virile man . lol

I am curious if Jesse and Diana are still adhering to the 40/60 service ratio or if they are starting to overcharge again now that the LE nonsense is lightening up a bit?

As far as monger spotting goes, maybe we should all wear UConn sweatshirts next time for easy identification. LOL

G

Mr. Wtby
02-29-04, 08:59
I ventured down to Teddies at 3pm, and immeditely was greeted with kisses from Tani and the current 'love of my life" Chica (Margarita) who has my number, and has used it. lol

Just like Wolfman said I felt funny approaching the men there about the shower. I sat down the end of the bar on the opposite end from the entrance, wearing a maroon sweater and pounded
Coronas. There was a small group of men near me under the TV, that I thought might be mongers, but I never got up the nerve. Gotta meet this legend, JimmyDR!

The place was pretty full, and there were lots of chicas dancing. Natali looked great, as did Diana, Mia, and few new ones that I met, Sofia and Martiza (who I've gotta try!!). She was a cute spanish petite girl in a pink bikini. She was snatched up quickly after her dance, so I chose to leave around 5pm and check out the Keystone. It was unfortunately pretty dead there, but Melinda was working as well as another chica I need to LD with soon. Name escapes me. At this point I decided to save my pesos and head home.

aim high, but pay low

take care, Mr W.

JimmyDR
02-29-04, 10:37
Well I arrived at 3pm and WSJ3 was already there by the cigerette machine. Office manger arrived then Kwiz popped in.
Shadowdreller asked about the shower show and joined in as well as Mr Marriott, The Lurker, MSJ44 and chicken Parm.
Tanya came over many times to say hello and see what action she could get. Tahlia was a posse player and Barbie came by as well as a few other chicas. We wondered who else was there and now I know.

These chicas have got to learn to work with us, one of them saw us make so many trips to the VIP last week that she changed her tune from no VIP to lets go to the VIP!!!

We all hated Maritzas bad attitude and she lost all of our business. Will she ever know, possibly not!!!!

We discussed all the action available in different areas. Mongers from Hartford and Philadelphia showed up. I was there from 3PM to 7:30 and had a great time!!!! It seems Waterbury has alot of great AMPs that I will need to check out!!!

The chicas (Dayshift):
Tanya
Maritza
Tahia
Natalie
Shawna
Silky
Barbi
Jane
Diana
Sofia
Lady
Lucy
Chica

Nightshift
Hershy
Laura
8 others!!!

Pumpernickel
02-29-04, 13:31
Jimmy,

Sorry I was unable to attened what seemed like a lovely way to spend an afternoon. I'm sure I'll be back with "the machine", a.k.a. "vending" next weekend. He'll straighten Maritza out. P.S. I can't believe you let Chicken Parm come along!

MSJ44
02-29-04, 16:48
SATURDAY TRIP TO TEDDIES AND THE KEY(DAY/NIGHT SHIFT)

Hit Teddies at about 4:30 on Sat. Good selection of chica in the house as mentioned by JimmyDR, to inlcude Natalie, Lucy, Tonya, Chica, Jennifer, Diana, etc.

After a few brews, One of my favs came over, Jennifer, and we hit the back. Her body to me is just off the hook! Got unrushed CBJ for about 10min, and finished off with cowgirl and doggie over the chair for .60. Ratings scale - 8-8-8=24

Afterwards met JimmyDR, WSJ3, Marriot Man, and a few other mongers to compare notes and talk about the talent.

Thanks to Wsj3, got the scoop on Tonya, and got the digits for some outside fun later on. Sexy as hell chica with a great attitude. Can't wait to hit that later.

Stayed unit about 6:30pm, and went over to the Key with Marriot Man.

At the Door noticed that security has increased, and that they are checking ID on everyone, which is a good thing.

There was a nice selection of talent in the house. Truly appears that the Key is back to its prime. In total I would say there were about 6 chicas that ranked 7/8 in my scale.

My "crew" was in the house - Paula (nice enhanced rack), Jada (round phat ass) and Glenda (slim, long blond hair, freaky as hell).
I introduced Marriott Man to them all. We were actually going to have a little impromptu party back at one of the marriotts, but one of the chicas had to get back.

Hit the back room with Paula for a session that was just incredible. As usual, unrushed, got BBJ and covered cowgirl and doggie for the standard .60. ratings 8-9-9=26

This crew is definitely up for outside fun, and can be used to recruit some of the better chicas in the house as well- Vanessa (the one with the phatter ass), Jennifer (from Columbia), etcc.

Saw Tatiana there, as well as new WOC named SEXY. Got her digits as well for future encounters.

All in all a good trip. I was a little paranoid with the recent LE craziness, but it appears things are back to BAU with some added security on hand at the front door, and by the back rooms.

Marriott Man, I will PM you later for setting up the party.

Wolfman Jack
02-29-04, 17:00
Gman,

LOL at the trifecta, didn't think of it quite like that. Jesse and Diana were .60 ea. It was funny because Jesse barely speaks any english, but she knew the word 'el-cheapo'. Haha. All in all, it really was a good day.

Good Dude
02-29-04, 17:07
Left Fielder,

Man, she sounds good.

Not to put a damper on things. But, you raised an issue that hit home with me.

A month ago or so I was in that same booth at the key. A really fine latina, who gave me FS for .4. But, the thing is, during it all, as she was facing away from me, kneeling on the chair as I stood. She cleared her throat and let er' rip right into that back left corner, a foot or two from where we were.

It was gross. But, I just put it out of my mind and finished up.

And, now you're reporting something else "unclean" about the place.

You can bet I will be back there. But, I sure wish the place was cleaner.

Thanks again for the report.

JimmyDR
02-29-04, 17:30
Well some got left out.

Some don't like to ask about the shower show. We had a blast swapping stories, grabbing chicas and relaxing on a Saturday afternoon.

I was talking to Machine and Office Manager and we are returning on Saturday again. I just got off the phone with Marriot and he is there as well!

I have some other options so PM me if you want to meet up with the Posse!!

The Posse Founding Perverts
Jimmydr
WSJ3
The Machine
Coach
Office Manager
Kwiz

A Team
02-29-04, 21:12
Arrived early evening Saturday to chat with a friend and some of the afternoon shift before they called it a day. Jersey and Lara arrived for the eve. and both wanted attention when I stopped to say hello. Jersey was sporting some combo skirt and a flashy feather - we had some fun ideas with that. Lara, another quieter Latina, slimmer and smaller on top, needs the right approach to warm her up (she turned down one guy) but both these Latinas go to the workout at the standard fare. Might describe Lara as a Latina Lite, lighter on top and attractive, an 8-7-8 on the usual
scale.

If you need more of a Premium touch on top, go for Jennifer, Mia or Chica with your regular Corona or Guinness.

Gman1
03-01-04, 07:49
Wolfman,

Thanks for the information. Its good to see Jesse adhering to the 60 FS. For a girlie who barely understands the englidh language, she damn sure has all the english financial terms down pat.

My business ventures will have me in bridgeport early this week.

I will have a peek into Teddies and report back.

G

MSJ44
03-01-04, 09:14
Sunday at the Key -

On the way headed back to Philly, decided I didn't have enough on Sat. so stopped by the Key about 5pm. Didn't really see much, but did spot one Dominicana named Debra. light skinned, lotta junk in the trunk. Hit the back for .40. Ole girl gave a mean BBJ/CBJ. A lot of slow deep throat action. Finished off with a few FS positions. Was really hoping to see Vanessa, but I understand she wasn't there all week.

Good Dude
03-01-04, 21:19
Another Chip In Idea:

For a scholarship.

It would partially (just, partially) support a key/teddies latina through massage school. So she can become a liscensed massage therapist.

The goal: The first LMP in Bridgeport (or perhaps in the entire NE of the US).

Wait. That's a bad idea. Instant addiction and financial ruin.

Never mind. (smile)

Bruno68
03-03-04, 14:23
As if you need to go to massage school to work in a massage parlor

Stoner
03-03-04, 14:28
You need one to start one...license issue. She can state she is "training" others or that others "prepare" customers for her. Or she's there for customer request.

Mamasan is usually the "licensed" therapist. Not always, however.

JimmyDR
03-07-04, 11:28
A smaller posse hit Teddies on Saturday, which consisted of Coach, The Machine and Marriot Man. I was there til 7PM and the day shift had 14 including a Costerican that I never saw and the night shift had 13 including 5 hold overs. A new Black girl was there, 5ft 6 and she said no VIP. We had a great time as usual!!!

MSJ44
03-07-04, 19:52
Any Keystone reports? I missed both clubs this weekend, and was curious if anyone spotted Vanessa, or had in reviews as of recent on her?

Gman1
03-08-04, 05:18
JimmyDR,

A new black girl and no VIP? Huh?

Please post her name if you get the opportunity.

This girl must be broken in to the ways of life in Bridgeport before we have complete anarchy on our hands. LOL

G

WSJ3
03-08-04, 15:30
KEYSTONE

Hey JimmyDR buddy MSJ44 is right let's try Keystone 1st this Saturday and then go to Teddies. What do you think?

Peace:
WSJ3

MSJ44
03-08-04, 16:33
Hey WSJ3, JimmyDr -

Hope to see you both up there this weekend. Trying to set up a possible "round up" of some of the top talent at the Key for some offsite fun. Gotta email/call Marriott Man for a possible casa location.

LuvBlkWomen
03-08-04, 16:53
Which is better experience Keystone or Teddies? I plan on checking one of them out.

JimmyDR
03-08-04, 17:10
I will be at The Hill Party in NYC this week end but back to Teddies next week end!

MSJ44
03-08-04, 19:54
Luvblkwmn-

You have a wider selection to choose from at Teddies, and a little more room to roam around. Teddies normally has more chicas as well and your bound to see some of the A list regulars there.

Keystone I have found has a goodselection sat. evening. FS dances can be had normally for .50 tops by most. Also, the girls seem a little more relax at the key. You seldomly will ever find a girl who doesn't want to hit the back at the key, on occassion you may find one or two that are not into "vip" at teddies but it depends. Key, predominately - dominicana, Tedddies a little more variety. But I love them both!

Jimmydr - What is the Hill party? PM me if you can on details.

Mj

JimmyDR
03-09-04, 08:41

JimmyDR
03-09-04, 08:42
JimmyDR,

A new black girl and no VIP? Huh?

Please post her name if you get the opportunity.

This girl must be broken in to the ways of life in Bridgeport before we have complete anarchy on our hands. LOL

G

Her name is Gloria and it was her second time. She is 5ft 6 and thin.

MSJ44
03-10-04, 01:58
Thanks JimmyDr,

I didn't even now the box was full. I empty it out now.

Let me know.

Mj

WSJ3
03-10-04, 14:48
Hey MSJ44

What is the age range of the dominicanas at Keystone? I am thinking that this Sat I might just ride up to the Key and catch the afternoon shift instead dealing with the SW at Teddies.

Peace:
WSJ3

Mighty Spearsman
03-10-04, 19:33
I know that WSJ3 asked MSJ44, but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in.

In all of my Bridgeport strip club experiences (Teddies, Keystone, R-Place), the Dominicans and indeed virtually every girl I've ever seen/talked with/did other things with seemed to be in her 20s (ages 23-29). I could be a few years off on the upper end (maybe some in their early 30s?) but certainly no grandmas.

MSJ44
03-10-04, 19:50
Hey WSJ3,

Mighty Spearman is right from what I can tell, early to mid-twenties or so for the dominicana age ranges. with the exception of Paula and jennifer (Columbians) or are 30, but look younger. Had one the last time who had a pierced tongue who was nice and nasty and all inclusive for .40.

Not sure about the day shift, since I've only peeped the night shifts on the weekend (which I have found to have a nice selection).

Booty Freak
03-11-04, 02:29
Hey Guys,

Whats good? I'm from the NYC board and I come to Ct often. I would like to know about the girls in Teddie. Are the FS in the club or else where, I have been to the Key and there great and all about the $$$, most of them don't speak much english, damn but they understand the $$$ from what I see. I have been to Teddies once and I was nice meet wit a couple nice dancers but they was actin like they didn't know and the bouncers was grillin us all night, maybe we was throwing out to much $$$(not sure). so can I get a brief report about the KEY and Teddies? Are they the same style or not.

Thank you

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!
happy hunting

JimmyDR
03-11-04, 08:56
To all that have tried to contact me, this is the location for all Teddies information.

Posse will be there:

March 20
March 27
April 3
April 10

WSJ3
03-11-04, 10:07
CT

Thanks Mighty Spearsman and thanks MSJ44. I guess I will see you guys in CT on Sat.

Peace:
WSJ3

MSJ44
03-11-04, 17:26
Booty Freak,

Just read the posts on the board here. You see all the info you need. But in a word, "yes".

KantDelay
03-11-04, 18:51
I could be a bit paranoid, but I think we need to watch Booty Freak. BF also posted on the New Haven board and that message was wierd. Just my two cents... sorry to offend Booty Freak if I did

Pcard
03-12-04, 15:48
Just wondering anybody been to Fantasy lately. No news is good news I guess?

MHO
03-12-04, 21:21
Two weeks ago, I made the trip to Fantasy on Saturday afternoon and had a nice time with Judy (about 24, very pretty, thin with a tight body). I went about 2 in the afternoon and was the only customer when I arrived. Things started a bit slow as she knows limited English but quickly turned for the better. I had a great time and regret that I have not had the time to visit Fantasy more often, three months is too long.
Ironically, I spent the earlier part of the afternoon trying to hook-up with some of the ads in the Advocate. Of the ones that called back, none seemed very promising so I thought with the "Big Head" for once and drove to Bridgeport. If anyone has any reviews for incall/outcall (good or bad), please post. The AMPs have pretty much soured me on the services offered in the Advocate as they are too hit or miss but I am always looking for something new.

Latin Bootyman
03-13-04, 21:48
Tell me what you guys think about this.

MSJ44
03-14-04, 03:18
Latin Bootyman,

Sounds like your my name sake!!!! She's nice? Some info would be great? Does she work the Bridgeport club circuit? Nice thick ass!

Just Browsing
03-14-04, 10:41
Any one have any info on Jersey at Teddies.

I tried her out on Friday. I have seen her there many times so expected her to know the deal. I went to the back with her and gave her 60 and all she put out was a lack luster CBJ.

Not even worth the 40 it's supposed to cost. I have done the money up front thing many times so that they don't get nervous with me asking the prices thinking I am LEO.

Well it didn't work out this time, so I figured I would give everyone the info on Jersey and that I would recommend not using her anymore.

JimmyDR
03-14-04, 11:53
Any one have any info on Jersey at Teddies.

I tried her out on Friday. I have seen her there many times so expected her to know the deal. I went to the back with her and gave her 60 and all she put out was a lack luster CBJ.

Not even worth the 40 it's supposed to cost. I have done the money up front thing many times so that they don't get nervous with me asking the prices thinking I am LEO.

Well it didn't work out this time, so I figured I would give everyone the info on Jersey and that I would recommend not using her anymore.

Thanks, good to know.

Left Fielder
03-14-04, 16:59
Keystone/possible GFE:

I believe that I have met a near-GFE in the person of Melinda, or, perhaps, you can call it a possible friends-who-f--k; she is well known to most of us here, so I thought that it may be interesting to recount my story to this board. As we know, GFE can be had with PFP girls.

Last Friday, I went back to Keystone in search of Melinda and, lo and behold, and she was there; she works the afternoon shift and appears to be a Keystone regular. To recap, Melinda is the 21 year old 1/2 Mexican, 1/2 Chinese girl who stands about 5'1" and can be best described as cute with a mild degree of junk in her trunk. Although I had her telephone number (from my first encounter with her), it had not been working over the past few weeks; she explained that she may have been late with the bill (maybe she needs more customers?). We had another great $60 1/2 and 1/2 session in the closet/back area, and, considering that it was already past 5pm and that she was from Queens (I'm live in the city), I told her that I wanted to get to know her better and offered her dinner. Thus, after waiting a little bit for Melinda's shift to end, and she happily went with me (after telling a van driver that she would not be needing a ride home from him).

On the ride back to NY in late rush hour, she began sucking my nipples and then my johnson bareback; we were fortunate that I'm a steady driver. Men, I almost felt like I was back in high school! We chatted a bit (I'm glad that I have relatively decent Spanish-speaking skills from my recent travels to Latin American areas), and finally arrived at El Malecon, a Dominican restaurant in Washington Heights. She was very pleasant company, and we laughed and had an excellent time (although she ate like a bird).

Prior to going to my apartment, she called her babysitter to stay for some extra time at her place; apparently she has a child. We had a free extra FS session at my place, and, again, I felt like I was in high school. After the session at my place (my second release for the day), I was spent. Although she tried to get me going again, I was unable to comply; next time, I should probably take a Cialis prior to going to Keystone, instead of my regular Viagra. Oddly, while she was trying to going for the repeat session, she straddled me and attempted to start rubbing me with her clit-area bareback (warning!); although I appreciate her valiant efforts to please me (or perhaps it was simply nymphomania on her part), I was not keen on bareback FS-ing her. Anyways, I had a enjoyable time, and it was all for the cost of a sharing a good time at a restaurant with her.

I dropped her off in Corona right next to her house (sorry guys, in order to preserve her safety, I will NOT allude to which street/house). Of note, I found that it was odd that she would trust me like this; this was only my second time with her ever, and she -1- showed my her home and -2- attempted to go bareback FS with me. She kissed me prior to leaving, and she told me see her soon. Will I see her soon? Yes, and, perhaps I may have a semi-relationship out of this.

It was exciting breaking out of my routine with a girl like Melinda; it was spontaneous and risky (on both our parts). Is this love? No, but I do hope to make a semi-relationship out of this. Has anyone had an experience like this? I am a semi-veteran of mongering, but I do believe that most of the other mongers on this boards have been through and experienced a lot more than I have. Nonetheless, I hope that my story interested you. I'll try to follow up my future mongering activities, and I will look forward to all of your stories, as well. Let the good times roll!

Left Fielder
03-14-04, 17:09
By the way, I wish to extend my gratitude to the mongers with the time and resources to post pics of beautiful Latina booty in the Bridgeport section. It's very true that these beauties can be found in the clubs here.

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?s=&postid=189283

(Latin Bootyman, that back shot reminds me of Melinda's backside. Thank you for your contribution.)

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?s=&postid=175596

(It takes a lot of courage and/or a lot of booze to take a picture in Keystone. Well done, MSJ44!)

I really need to buy a digital camera.

Left Fielder
03-15-04, 02:19
Revisited:

I got the urge and gave Melinda (from Keystone) a call at around 8pm tonight. She was back at her place and told me that the people living with her could watch her child for a couple hours. I picked her up from her place in Corona (the QB bridge was hell driving over) and had some awesome grub at Tierras Colombianas in Astoria. Thereafter, we both went for the main course at my place. We went through two hot and heavy rounds. Again, she tried to push me to go without the raincoat, but, thankfully, my big brain convinced me to stay covered. During my time with her, it was definitely GFE, and no money was exchanged; the price for the sex was simply the cost of dinner. I may be getting myself in deep with this, as she now calls me her "amor." Of interest, there seems to be a lot more this this girl than simply lap-dancing. She's lived a difficult life, since coming to the states from Puebla, Mexico, at age 14. She has a 6 year old child (considering that she's 21, you do the math), and she actually owns her pad in Corona which she rents out to boarders. Moreover, she owns land in Mexico, and sends money from her work to her family in Puebla. Although she's considering on going into cosmetics, the money is "too good" for her right now.

It's interesting to see where these chicas come from and how they live. Like you and I, many of these girls are simply fighting to make ends meet and, if possible, even help family back at home. Of interest, Melinda tends to mix her business with a heavy dose of pleasure; it almost seems as if she does not care about the money when she is with me. Should I trust this girl? Why does she seem to trust me? Like many other mongers on this board, many who view me from the outside believe that I'm a man who "has it all." Yet, I've gone searching for "more" on a couple trips to Bridgeport and, now, via Melinda. Am I looking for love or just an experience? In all honesty, I do not know. Nonetheless, I hope that you all don't mind me sharing my experiences with you, as I've learned to respect your opinions, and I would have never met Melinda without this board.

Mighty Spearsman
03-15-04, 11:30
Dear Latin Bootyman:

You've made a good start with your very first post, as that photo is very nice - definitely a young lady who I'd like to meet some day soon.

But unfortunately your photo ends up being a tease. Who is this girl, and how can we meet her? Does she work at one of the Bridgeport bars? or is she an independent? At least post some info here on the board, then be willing to exchange more details thru the PM system. Thanks!

Latin Bootyman
03-15-04, 14:59
How are you fellas doing? Just for your info the girl that I posted in the room is a girl that I met in Brazil. But that is the type of women that I'm sure that we are all interested in. I was at "Teddies" this weekend and also at "The Key" and I got with this Chic at Teddies. Very nice. Her name was Sunshine. She had Nice tits and a Fat thick juicy Asss. but she charge $80 for her services. When you go tell me what you guys think? I don't have a photo but she her ass was a little like this.

Latin Bootyman
03-15-04, 15:10
Just out of curiousity, does anybody know of any other Clubs like " The Key" and " Teddies" the perform the same Duties?

Thanks fellas.

JimmyDR
03-15-04, 15:34
Anyone wanting to meet at Teddies, its I95 to exit 28.

Make a left on Main street and its around #2000. Its a big green building. Lot in back.

See you all Saturday around 4PM.

NY Monger
03-15-04, 16:07
Lefty,

You should always do what you think is best, but never forget there is a junkyard worth of guys who got taken in by some hot looking women and left to fry in the sun. Some of the other PMBs have long involved tales of guys who got caught up in this type of relationship and had their boat sunk.

Good luck though, as true love is hard to find.

Gman1
03-15-04, 19:57
JimmyDR,

I've been with Jersey a few times myself, and while I wouldn't say it was earth shattering, I certainly would not put an "avoid" tag on her just yet.

Her FS-60 cowboy services were always adequate and without any whining.

Could be she was just having a rotten day.

G

MSJ44
03-15-04, 20:39
Left Fielder-

Great post on Melinda from the Key. She sounds like a winner. Just bear in mind to keep it all in perspective. I've established a similar type GFE "friend to f-ck relatationship" with one of the chicas at the key as well. But I'm sure I don't have to tell you to not get too wrapped up in it. Enjoy it while you can, but be careful to not let her get to attached to ya is my only advice (for what it is worth). But have fun with it man. But don't let it/ or her hold you back from sampling the Latina goodies at the Key!!! Too much beautiful ass up there to get caught up!!

Muff Scout
03-15-04, 22:37
Hey Guys,

I used to be a regular at American before I relocated to Maryland.

I will be passing through Bridgeport on business soon and was wondering if Torri still works at American. Thin, blonde, small breasts, about 5'6".

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Muff Scout

Jay Candy
03-16-04, 02:16
I got a CBJ from Jersey on Wed. After I gave her $40, she said the price was $80. I said no way going price is less but gave her an extra $20 for not getting price up front. Sometimes you have to pay for your own stupidity.

Jay Candy

JimmyDR
03-16-04, 08:30
I've been with Jersey a few times myself, and while I wouldn't say it was earth shattering, I certainly would not put an "avoid" tag on her just yet.

Her FS-60 cowboy services were always adequate and without any whining.

Could be she was just having a rotten day.

G

Thats whats great about these boards, many opinions. I agree sometimes they have bad days.

WSJ3
03-16-04, 14:16
CREAM

Cream from Teddies will give you a rushed treatment. YMMV.

Peace:
WSJ3

WSJ3
03-16-04, 14:18
TANYA @ TEDDIES

Tanya is a great ride but she is expensive and always attempts to quote from the high end of the stock exchange. She will work with you but my experience with her is that you have to finish before the 3rd song ends.

Peace:
WSJ3

Ski Bonie
03-16-04, 16:34
I made my second trip to Teddies on Saturday. Many thanks to GMan for the scouting reports. Very useful information.

This trip I spent time in the back with Dianna (older with huge tits). Good but mechanical service. I hooked my buddy up with Jersey Girl. This was his first visit to Teddies and he had no idea this was not your typical strip club. I gave Jersey $60 and aksed her to give him a very good time. He came back to the table with a big grin, but I later found out he only got a CBJ. I expected her to provide full service for the $60. Maybe she planned on it but my buddy went off too quick. In any event I should have been more specific in advance. Call it a rookie mistake.

Gman1
03-16-04, 18:29
WSJ3,

I've never recalled a Tanya that has worked at Teddies.

Is it possible that your talking about Tani? She is a knock-out Venezuelan with a large tattoo on her lower back.

I think it's important to get the proper spelling of these girls names off the blackboard located in front, otherwise you'll be sending some mongerers into a twidder looking for girls with the wrong names attached to them.

G

Latin Luver
03-16-04, 20:51
Hey leftfielder or any Keystone fans,

When does Candy or Cristina work (the girl from Thailand)? When is the last time you seen her? I had a very nice GFE type experience with Melinda as well. She is a sweetheart for the right guys and she is not $$$ hungry-a tru sweetie.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

JimmyDR
03-17-04, 12:58
WSJ3,

I've never recalled a Tanya that has worked at Teddies.

Her name is Tanya, and the Posse played with her a few times. We are careful with who is who there. Don't want to get burned!!

Is it possible that your talking about Tani? She is a knock-out Venezuelan with a large tattoo on her lower back.

I think it's important to get the proper spelling of these girls names off the blackboard located in front, otherwise you'll be sending some mongerers into a twidder looking for girls with the wrong names attached to them.
I copy names off the board everytime I go, you are so right about that.
G

WSJ3
03-17-04, 13:01
Trust Me GMAN1

JimmyDR and I check the board and actually talk to most if not all of the chicas when we make are trips to CT. Tanya is Dominicana and the prices and services that I mentioned earlier are accurate. She only works the day shift. Hope that this helps. If you want to join the fun the posse will be there this Saturday and then you can judge the chicas for yourself.

Peace:
WSJ3

WSJ3
03-17-04, 13:02
Thanks to JimmyDR for the support. I guess we were both posting a reply to GMAN1 at the same time.

Peace:
WSJ3

Gman1
03-17-04, 18:20
WSJ3,

My apologies, brother.

Some people mis-spell Tani's name at times due to her horrible english combined with that thick accent.

So, are we all wearing our Uconn sweatshirts this saturday for monger identification? lol

Peace,

G

Joseph G
03-17-04, 21:35
Tanya or Tani? I was with her last Sunday. I thought she said her name was Tanya, however sounds like the Tani discussed here before. She is beautiful and has a large tatoo on her lower leg. She is from Venezuela and she was great (lots of vocals). Has anyone been with Jessie? She is about 5'4", maybe 110 pounds, great body and beautiful. I was wondering how her dance skills are? Any info appreciated.

A Team
03-17-04, 23:56
Well guys when you motor into Teddies on a slow day, you just don't know whether your driveshaft should be engaged with the bouncing brunette Diana or the petite-ina Latina Tahlia. When they wiggle by, you just want to kiss their rear differentials. It was snowy and such a clutch day Tuesday - but their were standard shift rates on the floor and I know model T (Tahlia) won this derby.

As for Tanya, Tani and Jessie, glad that they're all at the starting gate - watch that Jessie though - she can get your engine racing and start high on the ($) track and then make a speedy run to the checkered flag. So tell her this is a practice run at a negotiated ($) turn and you need to take some extra time to lubricate your engine.

A Team

Gman1
03-18-04, 07:49
A-team,

I'll second that opinion on Jesse. Good call on her attitude. The nascar analogy a definite bonus. LOL

She was adhering to the 40/60 ratio for awhile post raid, but I guess she's back to normal.

As for Tahlia, a definite all time favorite. Very eager to please in all my back room encounters with her and also never complains about current pricing structure.
By the way, she is one of the few girls on Teddies A list that will do the uncovered Joel all the way to the finish line, if thats your gig.

And I'll bet you five bucks that it is LOL

Nice report,

G

JimmyDR
03-18-04, 08:15
Tanya or Tani? I was with her last Sunday. I thought she said her name was Tanya, however sounds like the Tani discussed here before. She is beautiful and has a large tatoo on her lower leg. She is from Venezuela Thats someone else, named Natalie. and she was great (lots of vocals). Has anyone been with Jessie? She comes by our posse table for a drink alot, friendly. She is about 5'4", maybe 110 pounds, great body and beautiful. I was wondering how her dance skills are? Any info appreciated.

Bigggga
03-18-04, 11:00
Yo,

Any one know how to get to Teddies. Whats the address or intersection where its located?

Gman1
03-18-04, 18:46
JimmyDR,

I've been with Jesse on a few occasions with adequate service in back. I've moved on to other teddies favorites however due to her constant haggling and overcharging.
I don't mind starting the negotiation process with the girlie asking 80 for FS, but when Jesse started to ask for 100 at the start I figured it wasn't worth the b.s involved.

In her defense, I was with her one time in a pretty wild 2 on 1 with her and Tahlia.
Session ended with a chair to chair FS by Tahlia while I was playing with Jesse's muff as she was playing with Tahlia's clit.

Pretty intense, even for Teddies,

G

I Need More
03-18-04, 19:55
Folks,
I am heading south from RI to your part of the world for some excitement. Teddies looks like the place of choice. Are there any other similar establishments in Bridgeport? Also what time is best to get good mileage? I am planning on being there around noon? What can I expect and what are the protocols?

Thanks in Advance

Need

Rebrobate218
03-18-04, 22:00
Need More, from a fellow "temporary" Rhode Islander, you may want to check out both Keystone Cafe and Bishop's corner. Keystone is on Barnum Ave and Bishop's is on Bishop Ave about a block away. The advantage of both bars over Teddie's is that you may be able to get what you are looking for a couple of bucks cheaper. Keystone will have a number of girls that early in the afternoon, mostly Latina/Brazilian. FS in the lapdance rooms. Bishop's disadvantage is that it's small and will not have a great selection of girls. Black and Latina with a few white regulars working there. Check them out and then go to Teddie's. You will not be disappoint, all three are good in their own way.

JimmyDR
03-19-04, 12:22
Yo,

Any one know how to get to Teddies. Whats the address or intersection where its located?

I95 to exit #28, (East Main Street).

Make left, drive about 7 minutes. Its on right side, Big Green Place, around #2000.

JimmyDR
03-19-04, 12:23
It was your reports that got my attention in the first place, that made me want to hit Teddies!

Atomic Spunk
03-19-04, 15:25
Gentleman,

Long time listener, first time caller. On my way through Bridgeport, Wednesday at 4:00, I stopped at Teddies. I walked in, bought a beer and checked out the chicas. I saw nothing that excited me, till this little hot number came out from the back. I caught her eye immediately, I thought she liked me but she was just really aggressive and saw another first time sucker. I asked her name and she said it was Jessie. She asked me if I wanted a dance and I of course said yes. We went back and for .60 I got a quick CBJ. She was gone b4 I zipped up. She is a nice piece of ass but she will ride you like the Daytona 500 and be gone b4 you know it.

ER Kerk
03-20-04, 00:20
Hey Spunk,

You got taken! Standard rate at Teddies for CBJ is .4!

Smoke & Mirrors
03-20-04, 03:08
Atomic Spunk,

This is the lesson of the game. Get used to it, Hoes are only in it for the money, nothing more if you think I'm wrong go for it, and see where it gets you. Another dude is tickling that sword swallowers tonsils before you can order a drink. Don't sweat it, tap another. There are 6-7 women for every man census says.

Enjoy!

JimmyDR
03-20-04, 11:45
Atomic Spunk,

This is the lesson of the game. Get used to it, Hoes are only in it for the money, nothing more if you think I'm wrong go for it, and see where it gets you. Another dude is tickling that sword swallowers tonsils before you can order a drink. Don't sweat it, tap another. There are 6-7 women for every man census says.

Enjoy

100% TRUE!!

Stoner
03-20-04, 11:53
Welcome Atomic Spunk. BTW...thats true for any aspect of adult entertainment. Any strip club, jack shack, even Hooters, prays on us men for that.

At least you enjoyed your first experience! lol.

JimmyDR
03-20-04, 11:55
They hate us all!!! Its about the money!!!!!

Stoner
03-20-04, 12:39
I don't mean all that. Its the initial contact of a newbie to the game who doesn't know the rules.

Once you see the game and redefine the rules of the game, its a real hoot!

Man, my first experience was a lucky one. I was a kid and fell in love with a stripper. I was like a personal credit card for a week. lol.

Atomic Spunk
03-20-04, 22:06
Wow. You guys went way off. Which actually makes me neverous about your posts. when I said first time caller I meant posting here, my first experience posting. I have played the game, . I am not from CT but I have been around. I don't go through CT often but I was posting a bad experience. I knew I didn't play the game well that night and I wanted to share it with you.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Svengal
03-21-04, 01:21
Random Thoughts

Stoner: I agree. I'm still in love with my first piece, but unfortunately I haven't seen her since. And I didn't fall victim to inflation thanks to the board.

Teddies: I still contend that it's overrated. Yeah, I've read some great stories about it, but it seems as if you're not cautious you can be suckered (Jessie case in point). Yeah, you can find a hot litte number, or two, or three, but to me it's not worth all the monetary aggravation. With that said, I just returned from a trip there, and I have my eyes set on this one chica. Yeah, I'll be back!

Keystone: Still my place of choice. Yeah, it's a bit skanky, and at times the ladies can be too, but no aggravation whatsoever. Everytime I've been, of the 8-12 girls, there's always 1-3 that rate a 7 and above and those are the ones i try out. All the fun, none the hassle. With that said, I just returned from a trip there, and I had my hands set on this one chica. Yeah, we went to the back.

Bishops. It's on my radar screen. Stories anyone?

Member #5570
03-21-04, 01:32
hey fellows,

plan on dropping by keystone this sunday afternoon. wonder what's the selection like around this time of day. is there any one i should keep my eyes out for? any reccomendations from the fellow mongers? thanks, i hope to spot a few of u there.

Darkmax99
03-21-04, 05:06
Well guys, I know I've been MIA for awhile but, can you blame a college student *spring break* and been busy. Anyways, Bishop's corner:
I got my regular in there, Chelle *black chiq* she has a decent figure, tongue ring. Extremely good fellatio action, really takes care of her customers when it comes down to the deed. Also doesnt "question" price, you give her whatever you want, just I figure no less than .40

I'm planning on hittin up the key once again, miss it mucho.

By the way, I want to meet you guys finally, if yall up for it, I shall be in key tomorrow afternoon. round 3 i should say.

Gman1
03-21-04, 09:13
To all newbies,

My two cents on how to save yourself time and aggrevation, certainly where Teddies is concerned.

1.- Realize that JimmyDR's last post, while a bit harsh, is essentially dead on the money. These girlies could basically give a shit less if you died in a car accident on the way home. Use this to your advantage by not buckling in to their financial rap and treat it like you would any business transaction by not taking any bullshit from them.

2.- Scroll back to my very first post on this website. It will include all the information gathered on the scl site concerning the women of Teddies. This post breaks down the women of Teddies into two groups, the "no hassles" and the "negotiators". My suggestion to newbies of Teddies is to stick with the girls in the "no hassle" group for starters. These women, for the most part, will stick to the 40/60 ratio without any complaints or whining and will save you the headache of dealing with the more aggressive ones in the beginning.

Hope it helps,

G

The Big Ben
03-21-04, 10:37
Will probably be stopping by on Sunday afternoon. According to GMan posts (hi old friend), Tahlia has no problem with the BBBJ. Are Tahlia and Dehlia different girls, or several spellings of the same name? In my weekend mongering, I haven't experienced many girls here who sing Billy Joel au natural-- are there two (at least) who do?

Thanks

Big Albie
03-21-04, 10:43
Stopped at Bishop's on the way to Teddies. Last couple of visits on a Sat afternoon found only 1 or 2 ladies. This time, there were a few more, including a knockout black dancer with a killer body, surrounded by the 5 customers in the place. Could not get a name. Approached by a short Latina with massive real big ones, but couldnt understand a word she was saying, including her name (need to get the wax out of my ears, I guess -loud music and thick accents!). Anyway, she seemed a little wackco, and time was limited, so I opted for Teddies.

Met up with Sonya, late 20's black lady from "the Islands", got OK FS for standard fare -place was busy but not crowded.

JimmyDR
03-21-04, 11:24
Well I arrived around 3:30 PM with Vak, then was joined by Office Manager, The Machine and Coach. Later on another monger jumped in, Svengal, seasoned Vet in the game.

On hand were 16 chicas:
Shawna
Leilly
Bianca
Jeane
Vegas
Lady
Silky
Barbi ( Posse friendly)
Lucy
Tani ( Posse friendly)
Yasmine
Angel
Talia
Peaches
Natural
Sherry

I took Talia in the VIP and details well they will be somewhere, but they are too juicy to be out in the open. She was WELL WORTH IT!

The night shift arrived with about 10 new chicas and 3 hold overs.
Talia was so busy that afternoon that non of the posse was able to get her attention at all after my stella review of her.

JimmyDR
03-21-04, 12:09
Random Thoughts

Stoner: I agree. I'm still in love with my first piece, but unfortunately I haven't seen her since. And I didn't fall victim to inflation thanks to the board.

Teddies: I still contend that it's overrated. Yeah, I've read some great stories about it, but it seems as if you're not cautious you can be suckered (Jessie case in point). Yeah, you can find a hot litte number, or two, or three, but to me it's not worth all the monetary aggravation. With that said, I just returned from a trip there, and I have my eyes set on this one chica. Yeah, I'll be back!

True, but hanging with a group you can get feedback rapido. Coming from NYC it sort of is a bargin.

Keystone: Still my place of choice. Yeah, it's a bit skanky, and at times the ladies can be too, but no aggravation whatsoever. Everytime I've been, of the 8-12 girls, there's always 1-3 that rate a 7 and above and those are the ones i try out. All the fun, none the hassle. With that said, I just returned from a trip there, and I had my hands set on this one chica. Yeah, we went to the back.

Having heard this from three of you mongers now, we will hit it hard next time. Its great to meet face to face with mongers and exchange stories.

Bishops. It's on my radar screen. Stories anyone?

Big Albie
03-21-04, 12:10
Note from below: Sonya told me that she is also known as Silky.

Sorry for the confusion.

JimmyDR
03-21-04, 12:11
Will probably be stopping by on Sunday afternoon. According to GMan posts (hi old friend), Tahlia has no problem with the BBBJ. Are Tahlia and Dehlia different girls, or several spellings of the same name? In my weekend mongering, I haven't experienced many girls here who sing Billy Joel au natural-- are there two (at least) who do?

Thanks

Never met G Man but his rating system is on "THE MONEY"