PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Stoner
08-21-03, 00:25
Originally posted by Pogo
A few weeks back we had some reports from American. They seemed to be positive experiences, I was wondering why we don't hear more about that place. It seems as though all the attention on the Bridgeport board is focused on R-Place, Keystone, Teddies and the like. Is there any reason anyone can think of why American seems so unpopular with the mongers on this board? Inquiring minds would love to know.

Thanks

First guess...cost. Sad, but true. I for one would love to hear more about American.

Forbin
08-21-03, 09:31
I for one have been to American a few times over the years, I'd say at the most its hit and miss, definatley nothing really bad, there always tended to be some girls there who are worth your time and $$, however like Stoner says below when I can drive 5 minutes down the street and get 2 - 3 pops for the same price its kind of hard to pass up ? Then again maybe its just the American thing, for the most part I'd say I find the american girls at all the american places (Dolce Vita, American, Genesis) to be less than enthusiastic, rushed service one pop and out the door kind of attitudes. Most, but not all, but it takes some time and money to find the ones who were worth repeat visits. Damn, I really miss Dolce Vita ! I also for the most part find American's entrance to be less than discreet as opposed to all the above places that's a big minus for me also whne your trying to monger in the daylight ! Hope that helps.

Originally posted by Stoner
First guess...cost. Sad, but true. I for one would love to hear more about American.

Member #4477
08-22-03, 16:17
I always try to post reports on the bad providers. If no one goes to see them, they will go away.....

I'm sure I posted a very bad review of "Judy" at Fantasy and a few others from the current crew..... Sorry you missed them guys.

The fun is much better right now down the road at Nirvana, (see Norwalk) all good right now. Fantasy will come back around but we need to boycott for a while.

fbird65
08-24-03, 17:41
Been to American several times in the past. All in all, my experiences there have been very good. One time last fall I saw a cop sitting in their lot. I called a head and the owner told me he is a friend of hers and parks there looking for speeders. I waited until the officer left any way and it ended up paying off.

Sadly I moved to upstate NY so getting to CT is not something I do as much as I used to. Otherwise I would go there again.

Fbird

Kachta
08-24-03, 21:07
On my way down to b-por tomorrow night. Any update on Pleasant Memories??? Who is the latest 10 point score at Teddies??? Keystone??

Will report back....

Kach

Forbin
08-26-03, 21:44
Well I'd say that today was hands down my worst experience ever at Teddies. I got there about 2:30, got a beer was relaxing enjoying the sights when this dancer came up to the bar and began her routine hustle. She was about 5'2, thin, titless, glossy lipstick etc, I couldn't understand her name for crap but she just kept pushing me for a dance and I repeatedly said no, no, no. The whole routine, why you no like me, you have fun with me, etc, I just kept saying no, honestly I just wanted to chill and have a beer, so I start outright ignoring her, she muscles her leg between mine, I muscle her back, starts running her fingers through my hair and messing it up, I grab her hand from my head and tell her to stop, she proceeds to start tugging on my ear I tell her to stop, she won't, she says she's going to keep doing it until its her turn to dance or I get a dance with her at this point I just turn to her and say get the fuck away from me, I'm not interested I told you no and I just want to be left alone, doesn't phase her, finally I get up off my stool look at her and say fuck you and fuck off. I walk out, tell the bouncer he's got a dancer with a problem and a pissed off regular customer who's calling it a day because I don't feel like dealing with some stupid *****! He was going up to the bar to look for her, I didn't stay around to see what happened, mind you guys I really don't have a short fuse and was totally pushed to my limit, the bridgeport scene in my eyes is pretty damn stale at this point.....BUT.....being a dedicated monger I quickly headed over to Keystone and found some smoking new talent. New columbian girl, Diana, silicone on top, smoking bod all around cute face and great attitude, says she had been working there for about three weeks now, anyways she's there Wed Friday and Sat days only trust me you cannot miss her, your jaw will drop, she's worth a look boys, best talent I've seen in Bridgeport in the past 6 months....gets a 9-9-9 across the board, all in all a pretty fucked up day !

Darkmax99
08-29-03, 21:55
Hi guys, I was cruisin around and found a place called Scruples, how good is that place and on the real, wat is up with the SW action in Bridgeport. NOBODY posts anything about that, please someone help me out here. I heard there's a street named kinda funny, like Coscuico or something that starts with a C in bridgeport that you can find a lot of SW action. Also is it easy for 19 year old to get action at these places, or do they really check hard for 21+ id? Would be much appreciated the info.

Thank you

Sorcerer
08-30-03, 19:56
Been to Scruples. Nice strip club. Girls are very pretty. The lap dances are pretty good but it ends there. Nothing more than a good lap dance. In Bridgeport you expect a lot more and you can usually get it.

dabett
08-30-03, 20:16
Bridgeport- Teddies:

Hanging around Friday afternoon, usual talent. After about an hour a girl walks out of the back with a guy. IMHO She was gorgeous! Medium lenght dark hair, dark eyes, good body. They came to the bar, bought drinks and went back. An hour and a half later, they were still there!!

1. Does anybody know who she is and can you tell her that I love her?
2. Would it have been totally inappropriate to go back and ask "Will you be long?"

PS, if that was any of you with her, you lucky dog, learn to share (if not the girl, at least the info)

Joseph G
08-30-03, 21:51
Forbin has it right. Bridgeport really stinks these days. I miss the days just a few years ago. SW action is non-existent in Bridgeport now. You need to go to Waterbury or Hartford for that. Teddys, Key and PM have all gotten tame compared to a few years ago too. What a shame a great place like Bpt had to clean up it's act.

Stoner
08-31-03, 12:20
Clean and bridgeport...in the same sentence? Thats a first. Murderport has come a long, long way it seems.

CTDan
08-31-03, 13:01
corbett--
It sounds like you are talking about Vanessa, who is Cuban. She usually wears a body stocking. She is absolutely fantastic.

Rebrobate218
08-31-03, 19:47
I met a buddy in Bridgeport last Friday and had a great time. The Keystone is as consistent as ever. Some very good looking girls and some that are less than desirable They had a blond Brazilian with a huge rack of tits, and there was an older Colombian with a great body. I got there early and the club was not yet so my friend and I went to Bishop’s Corner and that was the real surprise. At Bishop’s they had the standard Bishop skanks but they also had some great looking talent. This is very usual for Bishop’s. There was a dark skinned big-breasted Dominican who dances in a club in NJ who gave me a great standard dance for the standard $.6. All in all Bishop’s was fun. My buddy was setting up meeting for out of the club and the vast majority of the dancers were more than willing. I left my buddy and went back to Keystone for shift change. Nighttime girls are much better looking and wilder than daytime girls. They had two girls on stage at all times and you had to stand in line with your dancer to get into the lap dance area. While I was at Keystone, Bishop’s got raided by the cops. This is the second time in two weeks. When the bouncer at Keystone got the word he said that he hoped my buddy was OK. After I thought it was safe I went back to Bishop’s and it was business as usual. The cops came in and look around and basically hassled everyone but nothing happened. Bishop’s does have to close down for a month though. I will be back in October when they re-open.

Alexx
09-01-03, 09:33
Originally posted by Joseph G
Forbin has it right. Bridgeport really stinks these days. I miss the days just a few years ago. SW action is non-existent in Bridgeport now. You need to go to Waterbury or Hartford for that. Teddys, Key and PM have all gotten tame compared to a few years ago too. What a shame a great place like Bpt had to clean up it's act.

Forget about Waterbury these days .. an LE crackdown starting on Aug. 1st has pretty much ended the SW action there ... perhaps in time it will come back. The AMP's are in full swing though and as always, top notch.
Alexx

MrJohnCT
09-03-03, 22:58
Osaka report:

AMP on Main St. in BPT (about 1 block up from American Spa, next door to San Remo's Pizza).

Provider: Cindy (7-8-8) Shoulder length dark hair, approx 5'6" w/ real breasts (not large). Provided enthusiastic half & half w/ some licking of the perineum. She speaks little english, so keep this in mind.

Visited just before 11:00 am on a wednesday morning (today).

Was led back to the room, asked if I'd been there before, and I just handed her the $.60 for the hour fee. Got confortable and she returned with $.10 in change. Odd, since the house charge had always been $.60. Left $1.10 on table (including the $.10 change) as a tip. I've never negotiated fee for services at Osaka and have never been ripped off.

Led to table shower (always fun). Brought to Sauna and dried off, waited in Sauna about 5 minutes. Cindy then led me back to room for a soft massage (she asked my preference) half & half w/ protection and several positions. Cindy seemed to enjoy my roving hands (I have a gentle touch) and soft kisses to her cheeks (face), breasts & belly. During the second part of the half & half we worked up quite a sweat and even ran over the time alotted by about 10 minutes (only after the hour was up did she ask if I was close to finishing, given the circumstances, I didn't mind).

P.S. The same "Mamasan" was there that I'd seen when I visited there many times about 3 years ago. She once provided the same services for me late one night when all the girls were busy. Other times she's given the table shower instead of the girl who provided massage and extras. She's probably close to 60, but she really knows what she's doing! I still consider going back and requesting her (I enjoy sporting with the Mamasans, I'm just funny that way). She's the older lady (of course) with the short, black, frizzy hair.

As always, ymmv.

Happy hunting!

Jay Candy
09-13-03, 14:37
I went to american spa last night at around 5pm. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of girls available. There were 8 girls ranging from 6's to 8's of many types. I chose a blond girl from Rhode Island who said she only works fridays. The hour price is now $.9$ but well worth the price as an hour means an hour at this establishment. I took a shower and got a nice massage followed by a covered bj and straight well you know. Again no rush and even a little time to cuddle at the end. Put american back on your places to play list and let me know how the other girls performances are. Jay Candy

Member #1250
09-13-03, 20:19
Greetings all.

I'm new to the monger scene, started in February and haven't gone out again until last Monday. Went to the Keystone Club in Bridgeport. (I'm a local and didn't know this place existed until my boss told me about it.) It was about 10pm or so and the place was pretty slow compared to the first night I went there. My plan was to get a little extra service in the extra service, basically FS with a TF to completion. I wasn't sure the girl would go for it so I offered $.80 instead of the usual $.60. I figgured it was pretty bold for my first attempt, but what the hell.

I met up with melinda while she was dancing and the proceeded to the Lap dance area. So I asked for the F.S. w/ T.F. to completion. Score! She didn't seem to mind to much. I'd give her a 8 for service she was a little reluctant with some of the things I tried to work in there, being new I felt like testing the waters. 7 for looks she's a cute latina, mostly in shape, short, almost asian in appearance. 8 for attitude, she seems very professional.

The second girl I tried to hook up with said her name was Starr. She's a much sloppier gal, stretch marks, overweight, but a cutish face with a tongue piercing. I'd give her a 5 for looks. I offered her $.25 for a bbbj. No dice. Then I offered $.45 for a bbbj and a finish on her tits. She seemed fairly offended here where Melinda was willing to please. She told me that if I didn’t have $.60, I was wasting her time. She left and told the front guy something like how gross my offer was. I didn’t catch any flak from it but I left all the same. I probably screwed up with Starr, but I don't think my request was that outrageous. So of the two I would recomend Melinda, but as I'm new at this you might think otherwise.

Good evening

Member #5570
09-13-03, 23:58
Hey fellows,

I was wondering if you could give me a breakdown on prices at american spas and the quantity/quality of girls there.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

CT Dude
09-14-03, 20:09
I just tried posting and my explorer session crashed when I hit submit. I don't believe it was successful, but if this is a duplicate post I apologize in advance.

I made it back to Fantasy last Friday and considering recent reports I was very glad to see Tina waiting for me. I had a less than stellar session last time I was there, which I unfortunately never got around to reporting, sorry about that. I dont remember that girl's name, but she was an absolute knockout, 9+ in my book, tall, young and skinny, and looked more japanese to me, though she said she was korean. Anyway, this was another example of great looking but not so great attitude, very rushed and her tongue never went near my backdoor, which I've grown accustomed to at Fantasy. But back to Tina. I think this was my third time with Tina, and I believe she's put on a few pounds in the last couple months, say 8-12. No matter, I'd say she's still a solid 7 and as enthusiastic as ever. I gave her the usual $.6/$1.2 and opted for the shower. I got a little warmup HJ in the shower, which very well could have gone to completion had I not asked her to stop and save it for later. When we got back to the room she did a little striptease for me and I decided to skip the massage and get right to business. After a little rolling around cuddling and kissing I lay on my stomach and let her go to work on my backdoor. I'm not complaining but this wasnt the best rim job I've gotten, I think Jackie was quite a bit more attentive in this area, but it still got me good and worked up. Then a great CBJ in the 69 position and on to some incredibly loud sex (I've been there before with other girls and could hear Tina screaming from another room, I'd recognize that howl anywhere!). After finishing and getting cleaned up, Tina lay down to cuddle som more with me. She started playing with my johnson, and when it started waking up again she joked that if it werent so busy she'd take care of it with her hand for me. I joked back, "you mean I have to leave like this?" I guess she didnt know I was joking and got up and grabbed some lotion. I feel like a total ass for this, but I really had to get home and let the dog out (no, thats not some new phrase you havent learned yet, I mean my dog as in woof-woof), so I told her she'd have to make it up to me next time. All in all, a great session and I'm glad I made it back there. And then to top it all off, my complimentary scratch off ticket was a $1 winner!

Cthobby
09-16-03, 18:00
Jay Candy,

What was the blonde girl's name that you saw on Friday? What did she look like? what was her height? Also who else was on? I typically find an older crowd that is chubby at American. I am glad to here it is improving.

Thanks,

cthobby

Blakkadar
09-18-03, 17:26
Been a long time lurker, while recovering from a lung problem last year, Finally at work/everything else am on my feet again.And with my newfound transportation I decided to go check out teddies for my first time.

Seems like they smell fresh meat hah.Everytime I turned around while sitting at the bar another dancer would approach me.I didn't mind all the groping they were doing to me was kinda fun,but most weren't my type and I wanted to wait to get a look at everyone before I made a choice.They were all pretty good about it when I would decline a dance though one did pester me a bit but finally got the hint.

A few 4's through 6's I would say. But there was this one smoking looking chick named Vanessa. At a bad estimate I would think she was about 5'8 tall,with long wavy black hair. Nice light olive complexion and a good but not huge rack.

Was going to approach her at first but the one I almost couldn't get rid of was hanging out with her. Till finally she took some lucky monger into the back. And they were gone for a while lol.

When she finally came out she stopped to talk to another dancer near the dancers dressing room.I was almost going to wait but I remember a few posts from others so got up off my stool and went right over.

Well went into the booths for a FS which started up with some nice grinding and a chance for me to get at that rack of hers.Well got down to buisness with a CBJ which was pretty decent though nothing special.And then down to the rest of the fs. I dunno have had one sw try it with me years ago but it almost didnt feel like I was in haha. Almost thought she was just trying to rub me off . Well that didnt help keep things going on my end and stuck my hand down there I was she just wasnt coming down as much as she should lol. I dunno it was pretty decent once we changed positions and I bent her over kinda got me going again with the fact could see the people in other booths and hear some of the other dancers moaning too.

Will have to go back n give the place another shot most of it was probably me it's been well over a year ( doctor's orders) since I've been able to do anything at all of a physical nature. If I had the money I probably wouldn't have left but hehe you know how that goes.Gotta save up my cash birthday is in two weeks and want to have some fun for it Can anyone recomend anyone good to me? Want some fun this year on my birthday. LOL

CT Dude
09-18-03, 20:53
I've had quite a busy week so far; don't know how long I can keep it up, but as long as I do, I'll keep reporting. I've had CTDan's awesome directions to Teddys, Bishops, and Keystone in my car ever since he posted them awhile back (thanks dude!) and on my way home from Nirvana Tues night around 10 I figured I'd check Teddie's out. I've only gotten standard lapdances at strip clubs before, and since it was spur of the moment trip I hadn't come to the board first to check out protocol. I waited around expecting the girls to approach me, but after a few beers I started to move around. There weren't many lookers there.

Overall I'd say 5-8 that night (the 8 was a chick named Vegas who a dude at the bar told me wanted $1 for FS), and I finally got a dance from a light skinned DR chick named Luna, lets say 6.5. When I told her I wanted FS she said, "for you, .7," but
thanks to you mongers I knew to be firm at .6 and she was all over it. CBJ was good, then we moved on and I got her in several positions. After having my mind blown not too much earlier at Nirvana and 3 beers, I was skeptical that I'd be able to get off and half expected to just go at it until she told me I had to stop. But Luna had some skill and finished me off after about 10 minutes. She had plenty of napkins in her purse for cleanup. I still had some cash and was thinking about trying another chick, but it got to be closing time so I left. But the next day was my day off, and I figured I'd be better off driving around unknown parts of Bridgeport in the day, so I went back out Wednesday at around 3. This time I went to the Keystone first (passed Bishops, didn't look open and I saw a sign in the window, all I could read was SUSPENDED). I wasn't impressed with what I saw when I first walked into Keystone, 5-6 range, but keep in mind I'm pretty hung up on skinny chicks. Then after a beer or 2 I made eye contact with this really cute black chick, solid 8, great body. Her name was Precious, from Manhattan. We talked for a little while and then headed back to the private dance area. I told her I wanted FS, she said it would be .6. To her credit, I had told her it was my first time at Keystone and led her to believe my first time getting "special treatment" at any club and she still didn't try and hustle me for more. She seemed a little surprised I didn't try to haggle. I had a great time with Precious and I like the dance area at Keystone a little more than Teddies (getting it on in public isn't a turn-on for me). She let me take my time and finish, I can't even guess how long. I went to the bar afterward to get another beer, but after waiting several minutes and seeing there weren't any other chicks there I'd want to spend time with, I moved on to Teddie's. I chilled at the bar and had a few more beers. There were some real lookers that day, then a few that weren't at all my type, range was 3-8 (though the chick who I rate a 3 seemed pretty busy, so who am I to judge?). There were 2 SMOKIN hot DR girls, I don't remember their names, but I didn't get the impression they'd be all that fun. Then there was another with a really pretty face named Paula (too many beers at this point to attempt to give a number rating), who I eventually got a dance with. She was nice enough, and at first wanted .2 for dance and .6 for FS, but I held out .6 and she smiled and said fine. I was a bit sloppy by this time and had a hard time with any position but cowgirl, which felt great but doesn't get me off so well. She didn't rush me but I got a little tweaked out by all the surrounding activity and stopped after a while. Almost seemed to hurt her feelings. But from what I remember, I'd recommend Paula. And I liked the environment in Teddies a lot more in the aftenoon than night, all the dancers were a lot friendlier; they pretty much all let me feel their tits for a Washington when they came and talked to me while I was playing the trivia game.

CT Dude
09-24-03, 01:52
I've been keeping up the pace pretty well, and I owe a debt of gratitude to you CT mongers. I've been able to find some great times in the last couple weeks, in no small part because of info from these boards. So I figured the least I could do was report on a spot we don't see too much about.

I saw an ad in The Reader for .1 off at Kays Spa and though I've seen some not so good reviews they were all from long ago and often things change, so that was the latest stop on my Connecticut AMP tour. While it didn't earn the Official CT Dude Seal of Approval, I had a satisfactory experience and we can't completely rule it out. They advertise being open 24 hours, so it could come in handy sometimes; I've missed Fantasy before by a few minutes on a late night trip home from the city. I waited until the mamasan told me .6 before I sprung the coupon on her, so I paid .5 house. She introduced me to Sarah, who wasn't at all my type. I have very specific tastes and I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with number ratings, especially with chicks that aren't my type; giving under 5 just strikes me as disparaging, and that's not my style. Sarah is older (I'm not a good judge over 35, which she was and then some I guess), short, a little chunky, but with nice natural tits and a pretty nice ass. Her face was neither very pretty nor ugly, just average, too much makeup. I'm sure there are those who would find her very attractive, I'm just not one of those people. Shower and massage were average, she walked on my back a little which was cool. Then she lay down and basically ordered me to give her a massage, which I thought was a bit forward, but I like giving masssage anyway so I went ahead. When it came to extras, I considered just getting HR or BJ since I wasn't particularly attracted to her, but it seemed like an in for a penny, in for a pound situation, so I worked out FS for $1. She really tried for 1.2, but I told her I only had 1. Sarah was actually very skilled and her tits felt great. She gave me a very brief BBBJ then started moving down. She was just about rimming me when she stopped and said, "if you had gave me twenty more I'd do this," and gave me a teaser rimjob. The chick found my frickin weakness! "Uh, ya know what, I think I might actually have twenty more in my wallet." Oh well, there goes that .10 discount! Sarah gave a great rimjob, and I love a great rimjob. She had promised since I was paying more she would rim me for a good long time and she kept that promise. I'm a little confused about what happened next. She got in 69 position, but I wasn't in DATY with this chick, so I just rubbed her off with my chin. I couldn't see her down there but the BJ felt great. The thing is, when it came time for her to climb aboard, she put a condom on me and I just don't know if she was switching after BJ (never seen that before) of if it was BBBJ. Shit, I wish I'd been paying more attention! Nothing spectacular after that, but no hurry and she was an enthusiastic actress. She wanted to lay down and cuddle and talk afterwards and I was in no hurry to leave so I gave her a geography lesson until the mamasan banged on the door and let us know time was up. Sarah was very sweet and if you like older chicks with nice natural tits and don't mind a belly, you might really like her. I don't see myself going back unless I'm totally blue-balled at 5 am sometime.

Stoner
09-24-03, 22:38
Damn...CT Dude. Please edit your report man. Hit a space bar and the return key a few times.

Keep in mind...this is a report, not a rambling. So help out future folks who like to read of your exploits.

Xagent
09-26-03, 08:07
re: "Just For Me"s posting...

I'll be veryyyyyyyyy interested to see if there's anything to this report, or if it's a rival trying to scare people off. Haven't been to All American in many years, but I had nothing but good experiences there myself. I guess the Bpt vice squad is doing us a favor by providing a heads up?

Cthobby
09-26-03, 10:43
All American is that American Spa? If that is a different place where is it located. Wednesday night there was a police car in the parking lot so I kept on driving. The blonde girl that works there on Friday's is Alyssa (sp?). She gives a great massage. BJ was a little tooth. Doggie was decent.

Wolfy Baby
09-27-03, 12:45
A previous poster over on the Jersey Board (DeeUncola) posted a message I initially just scoffed at. It was about that insane proposition over in L.A. County banning lapdances. However, anyone who listened to Howard Stern on Thursday, got the news that the Conn. legislature was considering a similar proposal! Have the pilgrims taken over again?

CT Dude
09-28-03, 00:34
Hey Stoner,

I'm not able to edit my posts (I think you have to be a senior member to edit) or I would. I'm sorry if they seem rambling; I only visit this forum on my laptop, which seems to have mind of its own sometimes so I write my reports in notepad and paste them. Separating lines doesnt always work out the way I want, so I actually thought it would be easier for people to read as I have been doing.

Thanks for pointing that out and I'll try and do better.

CTDan
09-28-03, 10:28
It's election time in Bpt -- I'd expect quite a bit of news until mid-November. Lay low until then.

Stoner
09-30-03, 20:58
CT Dude,

No problem, man. Appreciate your thoroughness to detail. I like that!

As I've never had the blessing to be just a regular member in the current forum, I sympathize with you and appreciate you taking the feedback with stride.

As for Just For Me...I don't know. Could be rival...could be for real. Someone posting completely anonymous for the first time about a possible sting, with the assurity of even the month it happens? Yeah...it reeks and I won't waste the energy too much on it.

I will say this though...and this is just a vibe I've been getting. Something is definitely due sometime soon. We've been having a bit of a good time and some just can't stand to see such happen. God bless'em, as my brethren has already stated, tis the season of politics and the "get tuff on cryme" politics.

How about a "get tuff on bad politicians" month. We throw eggs on their cars, fuk their wives, leave steaming piles on their doorsteps, and drop used condoms all over their lawns.

Hmmm...I'm starting to get crazy ideas, man!

fbird65
09-30-03, 23:41
Dont know if All American is American Spa. But the cop sitting in front in question is not a problem. I was told that by the owner last spring when I went there. I have been to American Spa several times over the past several years, no complaints whatsoever. Just make sure your not allergic to cats, the owners loves them and has taken in several strays. I for one love cats myself so it didn't bother me at all.

She keeps the place clean and she (the owner) is a very nice lady. I have to get back to that place sometime in the next couple of months. Living in Dutchess County makes it tough though....

Fbird

Yonkers987
10-02-03, 12:08
Hello guys

I have to drop a friend of mine to Bridgeport next week. I wanted to visit one of the places i.e Keystone, Teddies or anything else. Since I only have one shot at this, I want to go to the best place. I am crazy for latin, big tata mamas. It has to be in daytime (1pm-4pm) too. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Outworlder
10-03-03, 17:53
Is there any SW action along Fairfield Ave Area still?! When is the best time & place to mongor?

CT Boobman
10-04-03, 11:07
It's been awhile since my last mongering session because I've been seeing a gorgeous lady who I really respect, and she's been taking good care of me. But lo and behold she hasn't had the time for me lately, and on Friday night suggested that I go out to a bar and have a good time because she's probably busy thru next week.

So, thats all I needed to hear to head on down to Teddies to personally check out whether the quality has been slipping as mentioned here lately.

I normally hit Teddies in the afternoon, but this was after midnight on Friday. The place was packed, and much different than the laid back atmosphere during the day. At first I was worried that with so many guys I would have a hard time getting anything accomplished. Also I was surprized to see how many more girls were working than during the afternoon.

I had my eye on one girl who looked like she was bringing another girl in street clothes back for a lapdance? Don't know what that was all about. I figured I'd wait awhile for her to return when another girl caught my eye and came over to pursuade me with her charms. At first I was hesitant, wanting the one I was waiting for, but the one in front of me pointed out that it was indeed getting late, and I might run out of time if I wait too much longer. She guaranteed me that she would take good care of me, and I soon came around to her way of thinking.

There was a line at the booths, and I got to play around with her for awhile while we waited. I also began to notice that she was actually prettier than the first girl, just didn't have her ta ta's hanging out to grab my attention like the first one did. Her name was Kata, pronounced kind of like "Got cha" but with a K. She was latina, about 5'4", straight medium-long dyed blond hair, about a 34b almost to a c cup. She actually looked a lot like a latina version of my girlfriend, which really started to turn me on given the circumstances. (She did tell me to go out and have a good time after all.)

We waited for about 5 minutes and she grinded me with her not-too-big ass and really encouraged my hands to roam. She really got me going by biting my ears and neck, and pulling my shirt aside and biting my nipples right there while waiting for a booth. Really almost like making out with the GF, not like a pro at all.

Once back in the booth it was the usual. I told her I wanted to pay .6 for it all, and she readily agreed without any problem. Some posts here have mentioned a price escalation, and with it so busy that night I was worried, but really no problem. I usually take awhile to come, and was really pounding away. She did everything right, but then her beeper started going off. She said she had to go onstage. I picked up the pace even more, and the beeper kept going off, and the bouncer was calling her name. I was taking a long time, and she was rushed, but she rushed me in a polite almost apologetic way, and kept saying "I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you next time." She had nothing to make up to me, I was finishing, very satisfied, with a long session for such a busy night. She took the sleeve away quickly, and still apologising, ran out. As I was buttoning up another girl came in with some kleenex and made sure I had enough to clean up. Kata must have asked her to do that as she had rushed out so quickly. This girl helped me button the pants, felt me up a little, and walked me back out to the bar. I've never had that happen before.

All in all, this was one of my best experiences ever at Teddies. Sorry for the long post, but with the recent negative tone I've read I wanted to put my two cents in. BTW, Bishop's Corner is indeed closed until October 12 or 13 I think. There is a sign on the door. I checked them out on my way to Teddies.

KantDelay
10-09-03, 19:57
I was with Paola last week at Teddies. She has a small build (probably an A or small B cup), but is thin and tight. She looks like she is late teens very early twenties. Oh yeah, and she has braces - to each his own there. I was worried she would try to haggle the price but she knew the standard fare. To be honest, I was actually glad she had the rascl wrapped - she would suck the shine off a floor. I would try the full deal with her bc she has a great body. Very easy to be with - technique is something to be desired. IMHO Take care guys...

TristanMacloud
10-12-03, 13:58
Nobody believes you or is going to respond to you "C Therrien". Especially after you posted that obviously bogus story about doin' it bareback at Nirvana. What a loser.

Joseph G
10-12-03, 16:43
Here is a respons to the questions regarding Pleasent Moments and SW action in Bpt. First, I stopped at PM yesterday around 3:00. Thought on a Saturday afternoon it would be good. I was wrong. 5 Dancers. All of them DOGS! I mean really really bad. Regarding SW action in Bpt......It's non-existant. SW has been totally shut down. You have a better chance finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow then finding a decent SW in Bpt. Very sad because just a few years ago, Bpt was the best!

crazy
10-13-03, 20:01
Regarding SW action in Bridgeport, about a month ago (or two), when returning home from a Bluefish game, I drove a scenic route up Main Strt through Lafayette Square. Made a left on Fairfield Ave. and saw two, "sexily dressed' ladies loitering under the old theater promonade on the left just before the Rte 8 entrance ramp.
They may be walking through some of the bars that are open on Fairfield Ave?

They didn't look bad as I passed at 35mph.

I recommend saving your money from the SW's and visit an AMP.

Stoner
10-13-03, 21:26
Just 4 me...How did you come by this information? If you want to be backchanneled?

Pogo
10-14-03, 21:35
Just For Me,
I think stoner asks because on on 9/29/03 you posted, "HOWEVER I found out the sting is going down in OCTOBER, the exact date I have no idea, so you all better think twice about going in OCTOBER." That sounds to me like you have some sort of info, he is just asking where you got it from.

So you did a bit more than just challenge the board to call about Heather.

Stoner
10-14-03, 22:01
Thanks Pogo...sorry for the incomplete post, folks.

Just For Me,
Yes, calling for heather is nice and all, but that doesn't mean to a sting is planned for OCTOBER. Your info, if true, is uncanny, and I'd like to know a source of it.

I have a guess, but I'd love to hear where you learned this info?

Whome
10-14-03, 22:49
......and it probaby wouldn't be the first time this year, that a girl left any particular MP, so I have to agree......I'm interested in hearing the source, but in the end we have another 17 days to wait and see.

Kachta
10-15-03, 22:36
I've been following the American discussion for a few days...my gut tells me somfin aint right with this poster. But its effective. Any hint of things going down there and biz is likely to fall off for them (especially among this boards members). He/she is either a bartender at Teddies or a provider at another amp! But sumfin stinks like fish with dat one.

Vegas Baby
10-16-03, 13:43
Hey,

I was in town last week. I stopped by Teddies one early afternoon. Had to wait for the dancers to get dressed. Only in a strip joint. Got the first girl out on stage. Petite cute Columbian girl named Paula. Full service for .6 the usual. However total digital insertion may have been iffy.

There was no negotiation. She accepted my first offer. I paid when I was done. This is the only way to do business imho.

In retrospect i believe Paula was doing the the old rub a dub with the hand as it was placed tightly in between her legs. While not unpleasant i did have to resort back to bj for completion. Covered of course. She cleaned me up with a napkin. All in all I was satisfied.

I was approached by the usual bar sharks and paid them no attention. I would have to recommend Paula as she is young and quite attractive. Great ass and small firm titties. There were some great looking Latin chicas coming in as i left but they will have to wait for my next visit to CT.

Yeah baby,

Vegas Baby

play2
10-16-03, 15:00
[Rosie at Teddie's]

So, yesterday afternoon, I had considered finally going over to see Pepsi at HK in Waterbury, but ... sadly, I got lost on the way up there; leave it to me - to make the dumb mistake of relying on an address rather than the directions/advice from this board. Therefore, I drove down to Bridgeport for a place that I could find for sure. Initially, I had driven by Pleasant Moments, but I saw about 6 cars parked outside of it. Considering that I've never seen that place with more than 4 girls, I didn't like the numbers and went to Teddie's.

I walked into Teddie's (no cover charge before sundown), and found about 12-15 guys chillin' with about 15 working girls. There were some relatively stunning Latina chicks there, and I quickly chose one who had this nastiness about her that I HAD to taste; she's 30 years old but looks like she's in her mid-early 20's, about 5'11" with heels, Puertorican, has a "7" for face and a leenish body. I motioned to her, and she took the cue and was by my side in an instant. She told me that I could have everything ... I asked her how much ... and she quoted $50. Almost sounded too good to be true, and I took it. The back-rooms weren't too crowded, and Rosie and I took a room and quickly got it on. She gave me about 20 minutes of CBJ and CFS in about 5 different positions (this girl had very good moves and 100% was aiming to please without complaining about the time), and finished with her sitting on top of me. At one point, she asked me if I wanted to go 'por ano' for $40 more, but I declined ... considering that the CFS was good enough. Also, one of the managers had asked her to come out for her turn to dance, but she asked him to wait, and he was totally cool with it ... and my session was not rushed at all. Great experience, and I recommend this girl for her attitude. Of interest, this girl seemed to respond to me better when I spoke to her in Spanish, and she told me that - over the past few years - she occasionally works at Teddie's to support her Manhattan lifestyle. YMMV guys, and - heck - be careful wherever you go ... American isn't the only place the 'may or may not' be busted by the LE; there's no need to simply be paranoid about only 1 place.

Rosie at Teddies: 7-9-9 (25)

CT Visitor
10-18-03, 10:00
In the News

http://www.wnbc.com/politics/2562077/detail.html

"The prostitute who provided her pre-teen daughter and niece to then-Waterbury Mayor Phil Giordano for sex was sentenced Friday to 10 years in federal prison. "

Mr. Wtby
10-18-03, 18:09
Today, was a great day for me in good ole Brdgprt! Went to Teddies and had an awesome (maybe one of the best ever) CBJ from the very beautiful Mia. She gave me convulsions. She was stunning and sweet at the same time too. After, went back to the bar and watched my old friend Tany dance. She is another beautiful girl who I've shared many a good time with. Mia came over and sat with me for a while and as soon as Tany was done I flagged her down and she came over. I then convinced the girls to both go back into the back room with me at the same time. They agreed easily, and soon I was I heaven. I asked them to kiss and suck each others nips for me at first, but then the proceeded to tongue each others other body parts and rub each others pusses. Man was I in heaven. They both gave me a BBHJTC while this was going on. I was spent and went home and napped. Ahhh, the joys of spanish girls. Mr Wtby loves them!

Member #4477
10-20-03, 14:43
Hey Guys,

I'm thrilled to see that Tany is back at Teddies, but I gotta try out Rosie!

Has anyone got any info on the latest talent pool at Fantasy? I've been layin off for awhile since Mimi & Nana departed some time ago........

crazy
10-20-03, 21:52
I was at Fantasy two weeks ago. Had my usual good time with Tina.
Also there are Judy and Elaine. Judy has been there before and when I had her back then she was too ticklish and unenthusiastic. See 8/13/03 report. I would not recommend any time invested in Judy eventhough she has tight looking body.

I don't know and did not see Elaine. However when I was there she was working.

I'd appreciate a report on Elaine. It would be nice if she got her training from Nana! Mimi and Nana will be hard to replace at Fantasy. They were pros.

To recap, to the best of my knowledge, Fantasy offers Tina, Judy and Elaine.

Happy hunting.

ianyoung
10-21-03, 02:03
Hey guys,

Jackson, nice work mate, this place is awesome. Although this is my first post I have been registered for a while, and no guys, I have not been lazy or an ass and not posted, it was more of a password problem.

I am interested to hear about the American Spa, as I was a frequent visitor not more than a year ago (I have since moved to Mass). So the old woman is moving cats and other things.....interesting. If I ever get down there, I'll tell you what's going on. Till then, thanks for the heads up.

Darkmax99
10-24-03, 20:26
Well guys, where to begin.

First off I went to Tokyo Spa on Fairfield ave today, they tried to front on me @ the door but lady who opened was a 6 and she tried to act like she ain't know what was up. Massage was wonderful and that was 60 for the hour. Then got some fs for 30. Was clean and well done and private. A lil bit of a hood spot but definately should be checked out if ur bored. Now as for Teddies, me and my boys went out and there's a girl there from Queens, NY wit a tattoo of eyes on her booty that gave up da goods for free. All you got to do is talk to her the right way and ur in wit her and her homegirlz. Teddies be poppin off friday and saturday nights. I went on thursday and they had a shower special where two girls like ate each other out and ish. I gotta start learning the names but I quickly noticed that Keystone and Teddies are like run by the same posse cause they be having the same girls and same bouncers. I know, mad info but I figured yall should know this for all the rookies. 5 cover charge, 40 for fs. Not hard to get to either one. Photo ids just need a D.O.B., they ain't lookin to hard at u to see if pic match. *For all those 18-20 college students who cant go nowhere* so borrow your man's ish and you good. I hope this was extremely informative. Most of yall know the deal anyway but as always I'll see yall there, drinkin my beer by around the pool tables at teddies. 1

Darkmax99
10-24-03, 20:33
Oh yeah one more thing about SW in Bridgeport. Beware by downtown by old cinema. One of those girl(s) usual 2 black chiqs is a dude. I'm sure you've seen him, dude looks flat out too funny lookin to be a female, but other is legit. You can get it for .2
If you roll around state st. and iranistan, around midnightish, ur surely to find a crackheaded sw, sometimes a decent latina chica. Oh yea, and language barriers are definately not an issue, just beware LE be on some funny ish. During like warmer weather, they would tail in unmarked cars behind u if u drove around the same area a lil bit too often for their liking. I had one follow me for a good 30mins until I pulled off to pretend that i lived at that spot. Also the SW will probably bring u to a hood Marina village project spot for fs. It's safe as long as you don't look/act like a fool. Use your head.

Nuttmeg
10-29-03, 08:17
Does anybody here know if the Gaby at Teddies is the same Gaby from about 1.5 years ago? She was SO hot, she split back then to dance in NJ. Nice rack on her, would dress "classy" in the main area (long slinky dresses, etc). I miss her, she was the best. I haven't been to Teddies in a few weeks, and saw mentioned on here a "Gaby" and was wondering (hoping) it was the same girl.

Also on Teddies, does anybody know the name/know what happened to the little Indian girl that used to dance there? I think her name was NIkita? She was SO HOT, and she would never go FS in the back... but was very sensual. I loved her, I miss her being there also. I skipped Teddies for about 2 months and when I came back, she was gone and by then the rotation of girls made it impossible to find out what happened to her. I would love to know if she's dancing somewhere else now.

OttoGraham
10-29-03, 12:58
I wanted to point out to everyone the ability to send Private Messages using the software on this site has now been activated. It works well.

However, there is no default "On" setting. You need to physically turn it on by following the instructions on the site.

-Uncle Otto

Please don't forget to donate to www.wsgcharities.com! For every two dollars you contribute between now and November, I will match it with an extra dollar's contribution. Make your Pay Pal or snail-mail contribution by visiting www.wsgcharities.com, and emailing me with your contribution amount and "I'm a friend of Uncle Otto" in the subject thread at "Ottograham@hotmail.com"

HummerKing
10-29-03, 16:03
Went to Fantasy last Friday. I saw a girl I don't recall ever seeing, she said her name was Ling.

Looks she was a 9, but she was a little lacking in customer service. Not too bad though, if you want a young hottie give her a shot.

As for you guys paying $60 then tip $120, I have never tipped more than $100. Just trying to save you guys a buck.

CT Boobman
10-29-03, 17:04
Swizz Drums,

Thanks for all the info in the recent posts, but please enlighten me, what the heck is ish?

Also, are you sure of the prices? 40 for fs at Teddies? (or free for that matter?) Thats lower than my experience and others I've read here. Maybe there's a sale going on.

Mighty Spearsman
10-29-03, 17:34
Dear Swizz Drums:

At the risk of sounding like a fat middle-aged white guy (which I am), could you please translate this part of one of your recent posts into regular English?:

"I went to Tokyo Spa on Fairfield ave today, they tried to front on me @ the door but lady who opened was a 6 and she tried to act like she ain't know what was up."

I went to Tokyo several times in the early to mid-90s and never had a problem getting in, or in getting FS (except at one point when they became a HJ-only place for about six months).

Also, I don't mean to question your honesty, but did you really get FS for only a $30 tip? Either you got real lucky or it's a mis-typing of the amount you tipped.

Look forward to more reports from you.

crazy
10-30-03, 09:55
Hummer King,

Regarding your visit with Ling, can you please elaborate more on your comment "a little lacking in customer service". Was she unknowing of the tricks of the trade or unwilling to get enthusiastic that day?

I think some ladies are new to the business and don't yet know all the manuvers we want. And then some have an attitude that holds down their performance and thus halts their rise to fame.

Is Ling still learning or does she have an attitude blockage? Does she know much english language?

Thanks for the comments.

SomeCtGuy
10-30-03, 14:42
Stopped Kays for a change of pace and hooked up with Mya. She said she was 25 years old. Had a cute ass, small breasts, cute face and short hair. She washed me and the we played until mamasan knocked on the door. I thought she was fun for a first time I met her. I am inspired to go back and see how round two goes someday.

Other then it being the usual price, I can't think of much more to add. They did seem busy and this was only the second time I had ever been there.

Xagent
11-01-03, 17:15
Re: "The Big Raid"???

Hey there folks, I just realized it's November 1st and the dreaded, long prophesized raid on American has yet to come to pass. I sure hope I'm not jinxing them, but I'm curious what the poster ("Just For Me" or whatever his name was) has to say about this? I have a strong feeling that we called it right and he was a shill from another MP playing the spoiler. Personally, I plan to go to American as soon as possible and spend some dough to help them offset whatever loss these postings caused...

HummerKing
11-02-03, 11:39
Crazy,
Now that I think about it, I would have to say that Ling was more inexperienced than unenthusiastic. As far as her English skills, they seem decent. She really didn’t talk much. Like I said, not bad. I would see her again.

Darkmax99
11-03-03, 00:09
I am responding to two recent questions. I'll start with Teddies. Now I'm a college student at U.B. and I can honestly say, me and my boys got FS at teddies for .40 What happened was the first time I went, this girl who has a tattoo of eyes on her ass was feelin my man, he talked some good game/smack and she gave it to him for free, I swear. Then because of that, now whenever I and my boys come, we get a discount @ 40 or for free depending on who it is. Now you really can get it for 40 if u just ***** and moan about it basically, I mean come on, it's no different than shoppin anywhere else, always try to bring the price down, never take what they tell u first. As for tokyo spa, it ran me .60 at the door and .30 for fs. No lie, she thought I gave her .50 but I merely snuck a single in between two ten dollar bills, she didnt check "I know mad cheap but I'm in college so sue me". Now I also have noticed around Park ave. and Washington there have been some 3-6 rated street walkers. Also after closing at Teddies and Keystone if you roll by about 30mins later, you might find the usual SW hangin out there cause they know places are closed and some guys driving dont know, you know what I'm saying. If not plain english "go to Teddies or Keystone after they close and you might find a sw or 2 there".

As for my most recent adventure. I wanted to try out another spa on Fairfield ave, there is one before Tokyo and they wouldnt let me in saying they were busy. Being that I'm a young black man, talkin like 21 fellas, they hating on me thinkin I'm LE or something, no lie I was dressin young so anyways I went back to Tokyo and Yun who I got the first time was busy so I got this other chick who was straight HORRIBLE. Worst experience I've had. Her massages sucked and she was a 5 to begin with. So when I beat it, I was kinda like not feelin it so I Just up and left 15 mins early from my hour paid. Yun gives the best massages and she looks decent, not great. Talks too much but it was cool, very playful, kinda like a GFE type deal but anyways, she's really good, I recommend her. R's place shutdown I assume cause I was looking for it and couldn't find it. Oh one more thing, this should be MAD helpful to all, I found this website, has the addresses to every stripclub in ct area. So you take address punch it in
http://www.lapdance.com/connecticut_ultimate_strip_clubs_list.cfmto yahoo and ur good to go in directions.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", and "cuz" instead of "because" in future reports. Thanks!

Xagent
11-03-03, 14:48
Sun night at Fantasy

Decided after the last postings to check out Ling at Fantasy. Cute girl I'd say maybe a 7 rather than the 9 earlier (but hey that's what makes the world go around ;) ) I found her very very friendly and enthusiastic. Never had been to Fantasy but it was nice enough, clean, the room was a step up from Nirvana, but the layout was a little maze-like for my taste. There were a few other girls I saw, mostly 6's or 7's but I briefly spied one that looked less Korean and more Japanese maybe, veryyyyyy cute but didn't get her name.

Frankly, I think I'm not an AMP kinda guy. all the language issues and the "oh yes big boy you f*ck me hard" kind of stuff gets on my nerves a bit. Any suggestions out there for someplace with nice "all American" girls? Haven't been to American in years, any suggestions?

BigWorm
11-03-03, 17:43
"THE RAID

WELL here it is NOV, there was a raid on the AMERICAN SPA SAT night. FROM what I was told the old lady got arrested for selling her HOOKERS."

Can anyone confirm this? I think if it were true, it would've been reported by now by another board member.

Xagent
11-03-03, 18:59
Re: The Big Raid

Well, I just did a quick spin through the area newspaper, including the editions online from Fri, Sat, Sun and today as well as the police blotter and I can't find any mention. If I was closer I'd take a swing by. Either "Just for Me" is vindicated or he's a big bag of wind. Anyone able to verify?
I'm anxiously awaiting to see if my assessment was right ;)

Have a good night all...

crazy
11-03-03, 22:05
I hear there has been a new woman at Fantasy for about 2 weeks now. Her name is Elaine. Any performance reports on her?

Also any update reports on Judy? Has she gotten any friendlier than she was 3 months ago? Then she didn't allow any touching or anything and she was very "ticklish" and giddy. Her body is tight as a guitar string and you'd think you would split her down the middle when you start hammering. I'd like to give her another whirl if she got more playful.

I appreciate the updates.

Have a great week.

HummerKing
11-04-03, 16:33
RE: The Big Raid

I am sorry to dissapoint Just For Me, but I went to American Spa on Sunday the 2nd. I figured that I would go spend some money there since they probably lost some buisness in Oct. It was business as usual there. The old woman and all of her cats were there.

Xagent
11-04-03, 17:13
Re: The Big Raid That Wasn't ;)

Tadaaaaaaaaaa ;)

Xagent
11-04-03, 17:15
Re: American

Now that I'm finished being childish... how was the visit Hummer? I've been planning to visit them, anyone in particular you can recommend? TIA

Mighty Spearsman
11-05-03, 10:55
Has anyone noticed that Jackson has deleted all of "Just For Me"'s BS posts? I believe there were 8 on the Bridgeport board and 1 on the Waterbury board.

Finally, justice has prevailed! Now we can get back to providing each other with useful info without being distracted by Just For Me's nonsense.

Xagent
11-05-03, 11:30
Re: Just For Me and the legend of the Big Raid

Yes, Spear... I noticed as well, bravo Jackson! Although I was kind of hoping to hear some sputtering "explanation" ;)

To reiterate my earlier question, that got lost in the "Just For" thread... anyone have any recommendations for someplace with some all-American type girls... nothing special, just your basic blonde svelte cheerleader types will do just fine ;)

Vegas Baby
11-05-03, 18:03
Hello Bridgeport,

Just a quick report on Teddies. I was back in CT. on a little business. I was in town with a few Vegas buddies. Frankie the File and Chuckie the Choker. Both veteran mongers but neither is computer literate and aware of this board.

We had just run through Nirvana in Norwalk the day before. [See my Norwalk report if interested].

They both were looking forward to this visit, as the strip clubs back in Vegas are absurd. So we were very excited with the prospects of Teddies.

I have been reading the Bridgeport forum for quite some time, as I like to keep informed on what’s happening in CT. I am grateful for the information provided here.

We hit the joint about 1:00 PM the girls were just arriving. This is probably a little early but the club was all ready crowded. Got a seat at the stage and out pops a Latina chica nice but not what we were looking for. Second chica out is the bomb. I asked her name and she said Tammy or Tanny. Bingo that name rang a bell. As she had been mentioned here a few times. She is from Venezuela. I asked her right away for a lap dance and she said OK.

I was not disappointed .60 for full service. Full cleanup. What can I say this cannot be beat anywhere in the USA.

Frankie the File picks a skinny white chick. I said this is a big mistake. He comes right back as she offers a hand job only. Meanwhile Tammy or Tanny has a line for her action. There is another Latina chica by the name of Cleo, with a bubble butt to die for. A real spinner. She comes over and whispers in my ear she wants to very nasty things to me. I start feeling her ass and I can’t say no. .60 for a great CBJ. I could not pop my second nut but I enjoyed it anyway. I would recommend her.

About an hour goes by and we get ready to leave. Chuckie the Choker was not interested in the day’s selection. At this point we get up to leave. Me and Chuckie the Choker head out the door, Frankie the File says he’s got to pee. He was kidnapped by Tammy or Tanny on the way out. We were outside 10 minutes and no Frankie the File. We go back in the club to look for him and some dude says he still in there. Frankie the File lasts 25 minutes in the booth. He comes out a very happy man. He drops .80 for the whole shebang.

All in all another successful trip back to CT. We are now back in Vegas where it’s a joke for mongering. The stip clubs are brutal, with a $ 40.00 cover charge. Nasty strippers with fake titties doing their LA thing. Way over priced casino girls. It sucks.

Yeah Baby

Vegas Baby

Whome
11-05-03, 19:08
Ditto the Bravo for Jackson. I had searched earlier and noticed that ALL "J__F__M__'s"his posts were on that one subject too.
Glad to see them gone.

Darkmax99
11-06-03, 14:19
Hey guys, it's me again.

Wow I'm really becoming a regular on this board, hope my previous info has been useful. Anyways let me tell you, there's another spot right around American called Oriental Spa if I'm not mistaken. It's pretty good, but for those who are asking for non-asian females, the only places to my knowledge are the strip clubs. Just go to teddies, pleasant moments, or keystone and you'll get spanish, black, or white females *jump offs: another term just like chiqs, females etc.* I'll try and keep my slang to a minimum. I've noticed an increase in SW action lately in bridgeport. And they be looking alright too, about 6-8 rankings for female sw. Any girl that looks remotely good by herself walking around like any park area in bridgeport is generally a sw. Just watch out for LE at night, they do patrol the area somewhat, however I've never been caught, I just think they drive around just to scare the SW off the streets. They dissappear by about 1am. Intersection of state st. and iranistan ave you'll find some in that general location and state st and park ave which is a few blocks down. They'll likely be sitting or standing in front of a church across street from gas station. Also the bus stops have them sitting by there, this is so that LE cant pick them up for anything stupid. What else should you guys know. Well I've been working the bridgeport scene since about sept. I got a pretty good read on things being that I've now been in bp for about 2 years. LE dont care bout ish, so disregard the stupid raid comments. All they do is drive around to get people to stop loitering in certain areas, that's it. Or they do speed traps on good weather days. Finally, you could always drop by Housatonic Community College because they girls over there are always looking for some easy/quick money. Just park outside of state *if u got a decent looking car $25,000+* and a girl may walk up to u and try to talk to you. Just some suggestions from a college student who's enjoying the life. I am going to start taking pictures of spa's and strip clubs with my digital camera soon and post them to give those guys who dont know, an Idea of what to look for when driving. Oh and if you dont have a car, dun sweat it just get a taxi or take bus, wont kill you.

Stoner
11-09-03, 20:12
Welcome to the board, SwizzDrums. You're lucky dude. When I was in college, I was too busy trying to make money so I can pay for school, food, booze, and girlfriends.

One thing...and I mean no offense, but you NEED to put some paragraphs in your reports as well man. Ease up on the slang, and sport more paragraphs. Remember...your posting a report that will get looked at years from now by others. Its damn hard enough to read with your lingo alone. By making it a bit more concise, you help us all and yourself with your 15 minutes of fame. ;) BTW...I'm no old head, either man, and I am having a tough time.

For my reading challenged mongers like myself, here is a translation...

"Wow!

I'm really becoming a regular on this board, hope my previous info has been useful.

Anyways, let me tell you, there's another place called Oriental Spa. It's pretty good. For those who are asking for non-asian females, the only places to my knowledge are the strip clubs.

Check out teddies, pleasant moments, or keystone and you'll get spanish, black, or white females or "jump offs".

I'll try and keep my slang to a minimum.

I've noticed an increase in SW action lately in bridgeport.

And they be looking alright too, about 6-8 rankings for female sw.

Any girl that looks remotely good by herself walking around like any park area in bridgeport is generally a sw. Just watch out for LE at night, they do patrol the area somewhat, however I've never been caught, I just think they drive around just to scare the SW off the streets. They dissappear by about 1am.

Intersection of state st. and iranistan ave you'll find some in that general location and state st and park ave which is a few blocks down. They'll likely be sitting or standing in front of a church across street from gas station. Also the bus stops have them sitting by there, this is so that LE cant pick them up for anything stupid.

What else should you guys know. Well I've been working the bridgeport scene since about sept. I got a pretty good read on things being that I've now been in bp for about 2 years. LE dont care bout shit, so disregard the stupid raid comments. All they do is drive around to get people to stop loitering in certain areas, that's it. Or they do speed traps on good weather days.

Finally, you could always drop by Housatonic Community College because they girls over there are always looking for some easy/quick money. Just park outside of state *if u got a decent looking car $25,000+* and a girl may walk up to u and try to talk to you.

Just some suggestions from a college student who's enjoying the life. I am going to start taking pictures of spa's and strip clubs with my digital camera soon and post them to give those guys who dont know, an Idea of what to look for when driving. Oh and if you dont have a car, dun sweat it just get a taxi or take bus, wont kill you.

crazy
11-09-03, 20:58
SARA AT FANTASY.

Sara is all business, which is not necessarily bad just not my type. She has long, waist-length hair, an enhanced rack to 34 C or D with raisinette nipples, and a tiny frame; probably only 30-32 hips. She's lucky to tip the scale at 100#. She also has very soft muscle tone. Some girls are firm under the skin, Sara is not. I was surprised at how soft she was given her thinness. I was expecting firm thinness. I think she just doesn't eat rather than workout in order to keep her size.

The encounter starts off with the a nice table shower, nothing extraordinary. Nice attention given to the ass crack and club. No special treatment though to ignite the fire. During the face wash her breasts were nicely at face level so I instinctually made a move toward them. To my chagrin, she quickly backed up and said something in Korean that didn't sound encouraging.

Back in the room she immediately went to the light feathery strokes on the backs of my legs and buttocks. Then she leaned forward and asked in a whisper what kind of service I wanted. When I told her Full Service she stated that would be 1.2. I told her FS was 1.0, is always 1.0, and will be 1.0 today.

With the negotiation done, she removed her garments and started rubbing her breasts on my back. After 2-3 minutes of this stimulation, she rolled me over, applied the latex, and proceeded with one of those slurpy sounding CBJ's. I'm not a fan of the sound effects but whatever. After sufficient girth was obtained, she quickly mounted and rode me cowgirl to completion. All this while she allowed me very little opportunity to play with her toys. I must complement Sara on her enhancements. From the short time she let me hold them, they were firm and pliable, not hard like some women have done. Now I'm one to DATY and totally engage my companion, so eventhough Sara brought me off, I felt shortchanged that she did not let me play with her completely.

Sara did end our session with a very nice 15min massage, one of the best I've received a Fantasy. But then it was dress-up and out the door, no cuddling or small talk. Sara knows more English than she leads on. Don't let her play dumb.

All in all, I'd score Sara at 7-5-4. Her business-like approach was effective but I won't try her again. I'm still aiming for a session for Ling. She was who I went looking for in the first place but Mamasan said she was busy and gave me Sara instead.

Merry Mongering.

Bruno68
11-14-03, 11:16
Question about Teddies

I live in Boston so I have never made it down to Bridgeport. I drive to NYC once in a while and always stop in waterbury at one of the AMPs on the way (ok ok sometimes i just make the rouind trip to waterbury from boston). From home, I i cruise the street action in Boston as well as Lowell Lawrence Haverhill Worcester and Springfield. I also stop at Mardi Gras in Springfield once in a while.

My question is if any of the posters on this board who frequent Teddies have ever been at the Mardi Gras in springfield? How do the girls compare. The service at Teddies sounds too good to be true, but before I haul my ass all the way to Bridgeport I want to know how hot the girls are compared to something I know.

Royalflush
11-14-03, 15:20
In response to Luvdozer:

Everything is relative, but I think that there are occasional days when the girls at Teddies are better looking than at Mardis Gras. Depends on how much you like latina girls. I find that they do more and expect less for it than girls you get at the Mardi Gras. There are also days when the best looking girl in Teddies makes you want to gag.

Recently there has been an influx of Columbians (some of them very hot) at Teddies and the other clubs in Bridgeport, and they are more likely to give you a GFE than any of the native girls in Springfield. There are also some nice looking black girls at Teddies, but when they're pretty, they tend to be conceited and charge high prices. Hard to beat the latina girls for attitude and price.

Other reason to go to Bridgeport is that you have choices: Scruples is close by and Ruby's II is 10 minutes away.

CT Boobman
11-14-03, 16:45
Luvdozer,

I can't compare to Mardi Gras as I've never been there, but I find Teddie's pretty freakin amazing. Its the best scene I've ever found for this sort of thing. On a weekend evening there are some stunners, on weekdays during the day there is less choice, but I've never gone away dissapointed. I highly recommend it!

Enjoy.

KantDelay
11-15-03, 00:04
Luvdozer - I havn't been to the springfield place, but I'm confident to say you will not be disappointed with Teddies. I suppose YMMV, but I think it is a safe bet to say you'll be happy

pinga
11-15-03, 02:59
......I should have posted this a while ago but never got the chance......anyway better late than never......trekked to Bridgeport a few weeks back to check out Teddies and Keystone......then on a whim,decided to look up Pleasant Moments as I never had been there........well there were 4 girls around 2pm on a wednesday, two that I recognized from the Bar R Place which I believe is currently closed......one was a 7 while the other 3 below 5.......with such meager findings I opted to go to Teddies first and Keystone later.......well, when I got to Teddies ,I couldn't believe my eyes......24dancers, that's right 24 lovely ladies of all colors.....at least 10 were very fuckable.......

pinga
11-15-03, 03:10
trip cont........I took turns going with Tanny, Veronica and Rosie who all gave great service.....there were 3 others that I would have wanted to go with also but I was spent in every sense ( money and energy).........60 was the going rate for each of them,while Rosie offered greek for an additional 40 as someone else posted before.....needless to say I never made it to Keystone......this had to be the best lineup at Teddies ever and a whoremonger's dream.

Go Tigers
11-15-03, 04:15
Luvdozer,

I have been to both Teddies and Mardi Gras. You get A LOT more mileage at Teddies as opposed to the upscale tease and grind at Mardi Gras. But the women at Mardi Gras are much hotter if you are just looking.

G.T.

Joseph G
11-15-03, 07:46
I read all these reports about Teddys and agree they have the best looking girls in town dancing. However, does anyone else have a problem F---ing in public? I mean come on, the private dances are anything but private. They should call them public dances. Keystone is much better in this regard.

Darkmax99
11-15-03, 13:44
Having sex at Teddies isn't as bad as you make it out to be. Because of the large volume of traffic they have coming in to the club, they can't just have closed rooms in the back to do your thing. Just on the overall quality of the establishment, I think you're nitpicking if you have a problem getting it on in the open door atmosphere in the back room. Besides that, I got a female there now who I can f#% for $100 per hour outside of teddies at where she stays. Can't beat that price.

Oh yeah, I've checked out keystone, the girls have better asses at keystone unlike teddies. They much more plumper/juicy, however have yet to go upstairs with one but I think I might on sunday. Only problem I noticed, I can't haggle the price down to .50 or .40 at keystone but I definately can at teddies.

Hope paragraphs help now. By the way I was speaking to some of my girls at teddies now and found out they got some new talent there, especially some of the black variety so check them out. Oh and final question, can you do anything in backrooms of Scruples or Ruby's II that you can in Teddies? I've never been to those two places and what are the girls like?

Jay Candy
11-15-03, 22:41
I went back to American Spa the first Saturday in Nov. Te line up had the usual array of 4-6 girls all 4- 6's. I went with a light skinned black girl paid $.9$ house fee and showered. I got a nice massage and than rolled over for the extras. Her breasts were scarred underneth from a reduction and she was old pro mechanical in her service friendly but not really worth the price of admittion. no sign of any LE in Oct. and was told someone spend same rumor last year. I can't remember her name, I remember two names and I would hate to be wrong.

Jay candy

Stoner
11-16-03, 10:48
I can attest to what Go Tigers states. The women of Mardi Gras tend to be gorgeous, ready for prime time. If I saw one of ther girls on the cover of a mag or playboy, I would not be shocked.

The girls of teddies are beautiful and very fukkable. They appeal more because they have decent face with make up, plentiful ass, and appreciable boobs.

Beyond that...I wouldn't expect to see their face on Playboy or Hustler...

KantDelay
11-16-03, 17:15
JC - is .9 all you paid at American? Used to be more there...

Jay Candy
11-16-03, 20:32
I paid $ .9$ for full hour. Sorry about the confusion.

Jay Candy

Darkmax99
11-17-03, 00:07
Went to Pleasant Moments today. Very small place, only 3 girls working sunday around 4pm when I went in. No charge at the door. Since there was very few I got about what would be .05 worth of booty shaking in my face before I took the girl *black, looked aight* to backroom where I got plenty of attention and fun for .50 so in all I was satisfied. It is however a bit small the place so if you're looking for a place where you just want to be in and out quickly, this is the place to go.

Oh and more details on the place, the backroom is very small, with 70's style beeds hiding what is going on the otherside. So think of teddies backrooms with a curtain :).

Next up, return trip to Keystone to test the backrooms. Keystone is a scaled down teddies. The girls are thicker bodywise *teddies seems to be having some young, smallish girls on occassion, makes me wonder if they still in hs or something*. Anyways Keystone is a moderately sized place, a little smaller than Teddies. When I went the first time, every girl was adamant about backrooms being .60 so I'll try it soon this week and give a report.

NY Monger
11-17-03, 09:16
Swizz- Rubys has never had the reputation of being an "anything goes" type of club. Personally, I find it easier to get to, a bit safer to park my car (they have a parking lot with an attendant) and I think their security is Ok.

The closest I ever got to having extras there was two years ago, after 11PM when I was getting a lap from a girl from Florida and she puts my hands on her breasts and start rubbing Jr, then slides down and starts rubbing her cheek against Jr. I still had to drive to Philly that night, so I had to go, but she gave me her number in FL.

She told me that she travels from FL to Boston and was looking for clients. I never got through to her and never saw her again. The moral of the story may well be 'Carpe diem'.

2nd Chance
11-18-03, 22:54
Hi Guys!

I've been spending the past week going to Teddies in the evenings. I normally go there between the ours of 12:30pm and 3:00pm. The past week, I've been stopping in after 8pm and checking out the night crowd.

Found several beauties that are worth mentioning.

Toy - Tall slender black girl that is to DIE for. She's a lesbian and here girlfriend is also a dancer at the club. She's about 6ft tall with those heels on. Trying to play in the back was hard, as I only stand about 5'7" on a "good posture" day. Very soft spoken. Seems really nice. Fine action in the back. Must give a rating of 8-9-8. Would of been a 9-9-9 but she told me afterwards that she's a "man-hater". So the next day, I got her again and slammed her hard.. and then "accidently" shoved it in her backside. Now, she's a REAL man-hater. LOL.

Lisa - Turns out that she's also a "friend" of Toy's. This one is bi-sexual. Also a fine black girl but with mucho style and nice tits. I paid big bucks to hang with her on Satuday night (don't kill me guys, I was drunk). She started with BBBJ. That shocked me because I hadn't had one of those in Teddies since last year!

Anyways, we did just about everything but put it in her backdoor. Definately a 9-9-5. Would have been a 9-9-9 but I was so drunk, I couldn't complete the job... so I don't know if she carries Wet Wipes or not.

She insisted that we go hang on Thursday evening, as she's not working that night, and we'll go back to her place to finish it up. Look forward to that and look forward on reporting in!

Later guys. Glad to be back online and posting!

Stoner
11-19-03, 03:13
Same is true of Scruples, but some do escort. Just ask *cautiously*. Most mainstream places frown on any outside contact with customers...or customer propositioning ladies in any way.

Oh...and thank you for the paragraphs. Well done.

Viajero Guapo
11-19-03, 13:39
Swizz Drums: Would you comment on the quality of the girls that were at Pleasant Moments? Also on the safety of the PM neighborhood during days and nights?

Also what is the name of the Teddie's girl up for activity outside the club? Know of any others with the same attitude?

Thanks.

GeoMan
11-19-03, 16:09
What is the latest on VIP in Milford? Walked by the storefront while on the way to Gloria's and noticed the OPEN sign lit. Also noticed, I think, a inner door with a buzzer. Has the LE let up on AMP's?

Whome
11-19-03, 19:04
I also noticed the "open" sign on at Ginko's in Milford

Nightcrawler
11-20-03, 13:10
Hey board,

Does anyone know about what time the clubs like Keysone and Teddies close? I am thinking about going one day after my work shift which is 2pm to 10pm.

Darkmax99
11-20-03, 14:30
Hey guys, time for my next report.

Firstly the girls at pleasant moments are like 6-8's on rating scale of 10. But it's a small place so you know, very few selection depending on the time I guess. It's a safe place if your trying to go to a quiet, low traffic volume area because that's what it is. As always you shouldnt have a problem going anywhere as long as you don't act stupidly.

Now for the good stuff, I finally went to Keystone once again, this time for some backroom action. The girl I recieved FS from was Chocolate, it was her second night working there, originally from South Carolina, stays in New Haven. She said Keystone was too dead so she was gonna start working at Teddies. Oh and some more info, the way it works is these girls just have to show up at a place with an ID that says they over 21 and they can do shows at an establishment, that's it.

As for Chocolate's performance, she was a skinny lanky african american so I wasn't really expecting much but in the end I got more for my money from her than I had from previous females at teddies. Cost me .40 . I really fight hard about bringing the price down from .60 with all girls, to me trying to save an extra .10-.20 is worth it, don't let them girls rape your wallets, you can turn that extra cash into another girl if you know what your doing.

Lastly, the girl with the great attitude at Teddies as much as I don't want to give her up *being selfish* is Peaches. Do not mention to her that you heard from someone such and such. Use good judgement here guys so we can all enjoy the fun together. According to her, only 1 other girl has such a good attitude as her, the rest think they high scale and will try to overcharge you at teddies.

On my way back from the strip joints last night, I ran into an AMP on North Ave across the street from Scruples, mamasan opened the door and said it was .160 for everything. So being that blew most of my money at keystone already, I passed for another day. I'm definately gonna try the place because it was 1am in the morning and it was still open. I wish I rememebered the name, I was a little bit tipsy.

I hope this report is as helpful to you as my previous reports. Have fun mongers!

CT Boobman
11-21-03, 17:10
Nightcrawler, the clubs are basically bars, so they close the same time other bars close; 2:00 am at the latest.

Baretta Ri
11-21-03, 19:56
Hey guys,

I'm gonna be heading through Bridgeport early Saturday afternoon and was wondering when Teddies and/or Keystone open up, and how the action is there early in the day?

Also, I have previously received directions to Teddies off of 95, is Keystone located in the immediate vincinity? Not familiar with the area, so any advice is always appreciated...

Thanks...

Baretta Ri
11-23-03, 20:10
Follow Up...

Hit Teddies Saturday while I was on my way to NY. First off, whoever gave the directions off of the Merritt, good job! Easy on, easy off, I would recomend it to anybody who really doesn't know the area. Ok, now to business. This place rocks! I wish the clubs in RI would learn a couple of lessons here. Hooked up with the first girl that came my way, Sara (I think). Big dominican with nice shape, very sweet til time came to pay up. She would not talk price up front, so I think it is her bad. Started with a little of this, then she asked if I wanted a little that, and I ended up with her riding me in the chair. Tough in those confines though, big women and chairs do not work well. Ended up giving her $50, but she started getting all pissy and eventually womed another $20 out of me. Next time, I'm gonna be a little more firm. Negotiate up front or take what I give ya *****! I'm also gonna be looking for one of those skinny chicas for the tricky confines of the back room.

Again, thanks for the advice people!

Member #4477
11-24-03, 09:12
Hey Guys,

Its good to be back in CT for a week. I moved to NC and that place is a desert for mongering........Aaaahh now its off to Teddies.

Tried a Saturday afternoon last week right after I got into town and the joint was jumping..

At least 25 girls!! Much to my delight, I spot my all time fav standing right by the dance floor smiling at me..... She says "Where have you been, Baby?" and takes me to the bar for a drink before the fun.

A drop "dead gorgeous" black chic come over to join Tanny and I for some giggles and she say this guy over there wants four girls in the booth at the same time.....Ha... Which one of you guys was there?

I tell the girls I would like a little tag team action my self, but not the usual action....Tanny says "I'm ready for anything you want, Baby! So I tell em both thqat I want do Em both greek and off we go!!!

These two were fully into it and I don't think I can even describe the PSE seen that went down for the paltry sum of .6 each, but at one point, I was easing into Tanny's A** while here friend was doing me a Teabag!!!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!

ps.... According to the girls, they've been booking tons of new chics for the fall season because Teddies has become well know by the girls in the biz as being a good paycheck. It should not be unusual to see lots of girls working every day..

Party on!!!

Joseph G
11-27-03, 23:50
Have not seen many reports on AMP in Bridgeport recently. Can anyone please give an update on Fantacy or others. Any new and recommended talent? I have not in in town for a few weeks and would appreciate an update.

Thanks!

Outworlder
11-29-03, 10:32
Traveled down I95 Ex25 headed towards Fairfield Ave Southbound. At 7pm near the Post Office, I saw Sue 5'3" thin perky blonde chick. We went to hotel in Stratford for a couple of hours for BBBJ, CBJ, 69, Missionary, Cowgirl, & then Doggy for .60 shots. She is very pleasant & very tight & clean shaven. She has no phone # but is in the area Fridays. She says she works in one of the many Nail salons in downtown Bridgeport.

NY Monger
11-30-03, 22:07
Member,

How did you pick her up? Typical SW cruise? With Rubys being so nearby, I was wondering.

Thanks

Mr. Wtby
11-30-03, 22:56
Went to Teddies a few weekends back (to see my good friends Tani and Mia) but got there early and scoped out a real latina cutie named Natalie. Avoid her guys! She agreed to provide CBJ in the back and kept trying to get me to do 'todos". Glad i didn't. I was sorta enjoying it, and she gave up before the deed was done. I wasn't even taking a long time. She was very non-friendly too. I had to end up finishing myself before she took off. Never again! Repeat-Avoid this one, no matter how cute she is. I came out after and sure enough my 2 friends were there. Should've waited. Worst time I had there in a long time.
over and out-Mr.Wtby

MSJ44
12-01-03, 18:06
Finally hit the much talked about Teddies for the 1st time today at 1:30pm, and gotta say it was well worth the trip!!!

The reviews stand true about this place. If you have a weakness for latinas, this is it. From Venezuala, to Columbia, to Brizilain, Dominican, just pick you latin Ho of choice!!!

met Diana, and Natalie. Mr Wttby, you are right, she is a really cutie. Slammin little body, and was very friendly/ touchy up at the bar. But was very much into how much you make, take me shopping, etc.... Said she had only been in the country for 6 months from Caracas. Was gonna try her later, but maybe not now?

Came accross a real exotic looking dark skinned dominican named Lucy. about 5'4'', long black hair, enhanced c/d cups. Hit the small little back rooms. Thanks to the previous posts, hit her off with the .60 noted here on the board and went to town. Got one of the best CBJ I've had in a while, and finished up with cowgirl in the chair. Would definitely be coming back for her. Overall 8 in face/ 9 body/ 9 performance.

A few questions for you Teddies vets? Is the afternoon the only time the better talent is there (1 to 4pm) How are the evenings and weekends? I come up from Rockland (Pomona), does the traffic going back on 95 get hella bad after 4pm up there? What is the vibe at keystone in comparison? Would Teddies be the top spot? How receptive are most of the girls to hooking up outside the club. the little back rooms are cool, but would really liek to wax some these chicks in a hotel for more elbow room.

Thanks again for all the insight. Being a avid monger in the Bronx, LIC, DC and Philly, I will now be making the trips up to B-port from now on!!!!!

Cthobby
12-01-03, 20:00
Went to American Spa on Sunday after waiting for the "rumor" to happen (which didn't by the way). Place is still open and business as usual. Three ladies were on; Kiki - hot thin latin with great oral skills, Savanah blonde woman with great oral skills as well and Jada, cute latin lady with a great attitude. I went with Jada. Jada was ok, body looked better in clothes then really was but here attitude went a long way in making it worth the while. I had missed Shelley and I am thinking of going back when she is on. I heard she is a pretty blonde. Any got any info on here like appearance (height, tan or not, natural or fake) and performance?

Thanks

Darkmax99
12-02-03, 13:53
Another WSG report from your favorite college monger!
By the way, what is the cheapest AMP available?
Fairfield Ave has good street action???

RUBY'S II, GEORGE'S CAFE, PLEASANT MOMENTS, TEDDIES AND KEYSTONE INFO:

RUBY'S II: Mainly white girls, white strip club. Warning to minorities " speaking with some of the girls, I found out this is not the most friendly place for minorities so becareful." Back to the rest, the girls are Grade A quality, the only negative is from what I was told, only legit lapdances. You pay .20 per song, and the back area is pretty open with a guy walking in and out to make sure everything going on is clean. There is also a three drink minimum that they inforce so it's really gonna take your cash. So price wise, not good at all. You get more action at Keystone, TEddies, Pleasant Moments, and George's Cafe. Ruby's II is located on Fairfield Ave.

Pleasant Moments: This place is connected with Keystone and Teddies in that all three you may see the same girls from time to time, they like to hop from club to club depending on action. This is the slowest, smallest of the three. Only two backrooms, the action is .40 - .60 and the girls are the equivalent of what you get at teddies and keystone. Usually about 4-6 working in daytime, numbers more than double at night. Good place to go because it's in a real secluded area off East Washington.

George's Cafe: Located on Iranistan Ave and State st.
This is a dingy strip and bar. All latin girl's, very small place. Roughly 5 girls working at any given time. A few young girls, no private areas however you can negotiate with a girl to take it outside of the establishment. Knowledge of spanish language is a MUST for this place. Very few of the girls speak english.

Keystone - It is a smaller venue than teddies. Not as friendly, slower going than teddies. This is a good spot to go if you just don't want to be bombarded 24/7 like in Teddies atmosphere. Latin and Black females prodimently.

Teddies - The best bridgeport has to offer. Weekends *Friday, Saturday Nights* the best time to go to see all of the talents. Start at like 8pm and go until closing. Traffic isn't a problem at that point on I95. Only issue with Teddies is nothing really. The only thing lacking is asians which is not a big deal. Oh, if you are a first timer, some of the girls might try to raise the price on you a little bit which is expected but don't fall for the trap. .50-.60 is the going rate, just negotiate, and don't be afraid to move on to the next girl if she does not want to move down to .50 The best time to get .50 is on offpeak daytime hours.

KantDelay
12-02-03, 17:06
Cthobby

The shelley I know of at American is cute and all, but the service was very lackluster. I went with her twice thinking maybe she was having a bad day the first time, but that was not the case. I would say YMMV, but in reality I would say - stay away. Just my two cents -

Cthobby
12-02-03, 19:10
Kant,

What did Shelley look like? Short in height? Curly, or wavey hair or straight hair? Tan?Any tattoos? Implants or natural? Fit or chubby? Has she worked there long?

How do you think is the best there?

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Outworlder
12-03-03, 13:37
NY Monger,

I met the WSW on Thursdays & Fridays at varying times like 3pm, 6-7pm & sometimes 9-10pm. I would see her walking around the post office area diagonally across from Ruby 11 in jeans. When she sees that you're looking, she would smile & wave, then you take it from there. She told me she doesn't do this very often & she needs the money to get by; I've done her in my Van & then mostly at Camelot & Shorelines for 2 shots for .60. If you treat her right, alot will go along way; She loves to be bathed & caressed. Only problem is that she's Hit or Miss & she doesn't have a #.

If you can stay up between 1-3am on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday nights, You can get lucky with a BSW 5'3" around 105lbs with a Firm Chest & nice assets. She strolls with a group of other BSW(4 in Appearance) at the intersection of Park, Fairfield, & Main St Extension(Near the Church which is across from this Spanish Grocery Shop. Everytime I see her & try to pick her up, someone else cuts me off to get her. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something about her.

Darkmax99
12-03-03, 16:33
Hey guys,

I was thinking maybe if we all unified together, we could universally get the price for fun at Teddies, Keystone, Pleasant Moments to drop universally from .60 to .40

I think it could be done if everyone banded together, because the way I look at it is like this. Let's say you come with .90 to the bar. .5 is to the door, another .5 to drinks which leaves you with .80 which you can get two loads of fun. Makes sense to me, the .60 is reasonable but however i feel .40 is truest bang for buck. So withi that being said, let me know what you think. As you all know, I'm a college student so funds are limited at times so many of you could possibly understand where I'm coming from with this.

KantDelay
12-03-03, 19:01
Cthobby - Shelley (at American Spa) - hmmm, it's been a couple of years. I would say mid twenties. 5'4". 32 b to c, but not perky. Her hair was light brown with highlights and below the shoulders. Very caucasian, meaning not even close to tan. She is soft, so I would guess she does not exercise, but not chubby either, she did have a bit of belly which made me think she had a baby at some point. Again, I'm not trying to flame her, just being accurate. Also, perhaps YMMV, but she comes across with the attitude of hating her job and you, but in a quiet way, not openly. I chose her because she is cute, but I never liked her attitude, which is what really matters to me. Fair, but lackluster cbj - horrible cfs- layed like a dead fish. She tried putting her hand down there, but I was like - No way. Forget about a little massage too. Well, good luck if you give her a try - maybe she'll be a PSE for you ;) Who is best? I wouldn't know. I stopped going because the quality totally went downhill. I liked Amber, on occassion, but she is not there anymore, and IMHO Joanne was the ebst in attitude and service, but she has been long gone. The postings have talked about Ginger, but she was not my cup of tea. I know there was always a pretty high turnover there with the girls, so you might want to try someone new too. I liked American - Liz (the owner) cracked me up - she could be really nice or really b#$%y, which was kind of fun. Liz is very customer oriented. Also the manager (Sharon I think - heavier and blond) always remembered me and was very nice to me all the time.

Oh, yeah - Shelley has been at American for at least five years...
Hope that helps...

Colonel Angus
12-04-03, 11:33
Cthobby,

FWIW, Kiki is a sure bet for a good time. Though it's been awhile since I've been there she gave me a gfe/pse type experience. I would see her more often, it's just that i'm not fond of the place itself.

Oldtimer
12-04-03, 13:30
KantDelay

Is the Joanne who is no lomger at American thew "Jovan"
discussed in this tread back in April?

pinga
12-04-03, 21:59
.....trekked to Bridgeport; stopped at Keystone first........saw 9 girls 4-7 scalewise, none that took my breath away.......went to Teddies, but there were only 15 girls on duty not 24 like the last time there........2 cuties stand out Christine and Natalie, Brazilian and Venezuelan.........went with Tanny who is known for her great service and was not dissapointed

KantDelay
12-04-03, 22:55
Oldtimer - I'll check those posts but that would be news to me. I haven't heard about Joanne in a while. Hmmm, I'm defintiely intrigued - thanks

Ok - I read those posts - no, I'm pretty sure its not the same one.

Nightcrawler
12-05-03, 03:41
Swizz,

If your game is tight you can talk any girl down to the price you want I have done it many times. The key to doing this is to tell them straight out I only have for ex: $40. If one chick turns you down and say no, chances are another chick will say yes. In these tight times who is gonna turn down money? Also remember that you have something they want not vice versa. Look em in the eye, keep it real and if the don't budge, keep it moving.

Always Creepin' Neva Sleepin'

Darkmax99
12-05-03, 11:22
I absolutely have followed that method, however generally you don't want to do this too many times however because like in all cases, girls do talk and you don't want to get a "he doesnt got any money" bum rap. But anyways, Imma be at teddies tonight, hope to see you fellow monegrs there. One

Will86
12-05-03, 15:55
To all, a shout of thanks for your great reports. I traveled north on some business and based on your reports, Bridgeport looked like a good place to spend the night. It was! I went to Teddies and hooked up with a nice looking latina/black gal. Dine in service was spectacular, but she wanted too much for carry out. So after we finished, I went back to the main bar area.

It must have been close to the end of her shift because the next time I saw her, she was in some very nice looking sweats. She comes up to the bar and slides next too me and puts her hand on my thigh and asks if I'm still looking for overnight company. I confirmed that I was and she shot me a new, and much lower price than before, basically .60 pfennings. That was an agreeable number so we retired to my motel for some more festivities. I bought her breakfast for a tip and gave her a trinket as a show of appreciation.

If any of y'all are down south, stop by Durham's after hours clubs. Or, just cruise our zone, you'll like it.

Joseph G
12-06-03, 21:07
It's Saturday December 6 here in good old Bridgeport. We are about 36 hours into a pretty serious blizzard. I was wondering if anyone ventured out to any of the local hot spots today? Just curious about how Teddys or Key is on a day like today.

Went to Rubys II last Friday with a couple friends. You bring your own booze there. We did way too much drinking and spent about $300 each on lap dances. The dance area is not bad and while there are no extras, there is serious grinding and the girls are totally nude. Needless to say with the cash we spent we could have had a much better time at Teddys. Johnnie Walker Black turned us into Suckers that night. But Man, Rubys certainly has the best looking girls in town.

Melon Lover
12-07-03, 08:05
Do girls offer HJ's here, and for how much? How long do they expect you to finish and are the dances included in the price?

Is there an extra fee to use the back rooms?

I'm a novice so I prefer to be on the safe side with all the traffic they get.

Stoner
12-08-03, 22:06
No action at Rubies.

MSJ44
12-12-03, 01:31
Any recent Holidays or "Ho-a-days" reports from Teddies lately?

Member #5570
12-12-03, 22:47
Hey fellows,

A friend visited Teddies on Tues nite. He pick up a tall slender white girl and she was quoting him $1 for FS. Has the rate gone up since the norm $.60 or was the girl BS? I plan to visit there sometimes next week, but with that rate I'd rather hit the HK in Waterbury.

Thanks!

CTDan
12-13-03, 10:50
Visited Bpt Friday early evening. Started at Teddies. Blonde Diana (from a year ago - with the lazy eye) is back -- although she wasn't there Friday. She is superbly fun to be around. Cleo (little spinner) is back and looking as good as ever, she is probably in the highest demand in the club -- and well worth it. As soon as she came out of the back, she immediately went to work on the crowd. Within three minutes she had a new customer. I never saw her dance, and she never made it more than 10 feet away from the stairs before turning back around with a new friend. She is irresistable and knows it.

Stephanie was there, too -- as well as another dozen + ladies. I don't find Stephanie that attractive, but her skills rank way up there -- no holds barred. Possibly the only one who is better is Tanny (who I heard is around also). The selection was excellent, but I got latched onto by Rosie and could not shake her. I have read good things about Rosie, but I have never had more than an adequate time with her -- it just proves the ole' YMMV. I was intent to grabbing Cleo or Stephanie, but I couldn't do it with Rosie around -- so I left to explore the rest of the town and figured I might come back if need be.

Went to Pleasant Moments. PM was also packed, although not with the talent that is common at Teddies. But, there were two or three acceptable choices. I still opted to move on since the place is downright depressing -- the girls do very little to mingle and seem to be 'serving their time' while there. They are having a Xmas party at 6pm on 12/20. They are also having an non-advertised party during the day on 12/20. I'm not sure if it's worth it to go.

Went to Bishops, intending to move on to Keystone. The place is downright desperate, which is good. I kind of caught the place between shifts, and there were about five or six ladies available, it seemed that many day girls were opting for a double shift since none had made any money during the day, and owed the bar for working there. When I say no money, I mean NO money. Three jumped on me like white on rice. I bought some drinks, but held out in to see what I could negotiate -- refusing to go in the back. Eventually, two agreed to go the back for .2 each. Lori, is not that attractive but loves women and will do anything. The other girl was PR, late 20s, about 5'3", just a little chunky, and had a great, natural rack. She is partially shaved, with a large diamond patch of hair. Very wet/very horny. I'd give her a 6-1/2. I don't remember her name (sorry). If you like 38-Ds (and who doesn't), you'll enjoy her very much.

Started with very good oral fom the one with the rack while Lori went down on her (I would note that Lori is quite talented in this regard and had no problem getting my new friend into a frenzy). For most of the time, the chesty one was lying on a chair with her knees over Lori's shoulders and as I stood over her shoulder. As she was really getting into it, she uncovered me. The third girl, Blondie, came in and offered to get involved, but I shooed her away.

Lori got her off and left to clean up--she didn't return (which was fine with me). The chesty girl got on her knees and continued. She wanted more for covered FS (I'm only .40 into this total). I told her that I probably wasn't getting off (I was quite hammered) and that I was fine. She insisted on finishing me, which she did via a very solid, somewhat aggressive BBBJTC. Prior to this she was more slow and attentive, but now she took on a whole new approach. I threw her another .40 when I was back at the bar, which wasn't necessary or asked for, but I felt was appropriate. Lori was more than happy, not because of the $, but because she got to enjoy another women. I didn't give her any additional. It was quite an experience for .80, that I could have had for .40.

Needless to say, I was completely spent and did not make it to Keystone.

ThePerson
12-14-03, 00:20
Fuck man, all that for the agreed upon price of 40 beans. Thats dirt cheap. Im going to drive up to CT from Philly just for the action you guys described.

Great posts guys.

CTDan
12-14-03, 15:50
It was amazing, but I'd note that Bishops is probably the least desireable place in town. This was not the norm, but everything came in place at once; the right girls, and the right time (they were hurtin' for cash). But, I do believe that it does indicate that Bishops can provide better bang for your buck than other places in town.

MSJ44
12-15-03, 12:35
The Person,

You gotta make the trip. I'm based outta the Philly area as well, and went up to Teddies for the 1st time a few weeks back, and it was off the chain. all for a mere .60!!! The NoB's and D&L's have nothing on it up there.

Mighty Spearsman
12-15-03, 17:53
CTDan - Great story. You da man!

ThePerson
12-16-03, 01:31
Cool msl,

NOB, MOET, and DL sounds like a bikini bar in comparison.

Darkmax99
12-16-03, 02:30
Crazy night for 12-15 for me, still drunk while typing this. Started out with .300 so first place I hit up was Bishop's Corner. That place is depressing! The girls are horrible, it's a small place with 2 big as tv's that are security cameras of each block. The place is like a house converted into a strip club. The girls are dirty, dirtier than Pleasant Moments and that's saying a lot. Guys this place is a simple buy a drink bar and move on to better places for rest of night. No cover charge.

Well after Bishop, I simply drove down the block to Keystone. I got my regular chica, light skinned spanish jump off with a pretty good ass. I talked her down to .40 because I know money is everything basically. She was complaining, wouldnt let me see/touch her chest, but I still had sex regardless. She was really slow with it though, mainly because of the fact I only paid .40. I'll never go to her again, that was 2nd time with her and it was subpar. So after that and about 3 drinks, I went to teddies to finsh off the night.

Ran into Peaches at teddies, appearance has changed since the last time I saw her when she was just starting. More comfortable with the atmosphere. I think she is becoming the top female at Teddies hands down. Took me to the back for .50 and we went at it for an hour *no joke*. She really takes care of her customers, thus why I notice she has a lot of repeat customers. Also you can get her outside the club if you talk to her right. Anyways overall, very productive evening, regardless of how terrible Bishop's Corner is.

I'll only say this once, this is the order you go in "Pleasant Moments", "Keystone", "Teddies". Bishop's Corner is strictly for buying a cheap drink. You can take your chances with those girls there, *very few I might add* but their prices are not worth it! I'm not gonna drop .60 or even .40 for sub-standard pussy. .20 is their worth, no lie. Pleasant moments has better, by far. That concludes my report for today folks.

MSJ44
12-16-03, 02:39
Your right ThePerson. Well worth the trip up if your already up in NYC.

Darkmax99
12-20-03, 18:47
Good news for SW searchers:

Finally I can say there are consistent SW action on Stratford and Connecticut ave's. You'll likely see about 3-5 girls in this loop. about 4-6 in ratings. Rates are .20 for fs and .15 for cbbj. Furthermore I spotted 3 on East Main st. in the general area of Fleet bank, going in the direction towards teddies. They may not seem obvious to you on East Main because they'll be dressed in regular clothes due to weather but they do exist at last.

Another spot you might want to check is the East Washington street loop. Start by the park at park ave. and take it all the way up to main st. underpass, make a left at the last street before route 8 underpass and go around all the way until i believe james st. make a left and loop back on E. Washington again. I hope i have the right street names. Point is it's the big street in which park ave. hits/connects. You can't miss it as long as u know there is a huge park you must make a turn on @ park ave. Spanish chicas available, same price as I listed above.

*note* beware about E. Washington, there are some shemales around, unless you are into that *I am not* but if that's your game, it's out there.

Finally George's Cafe located on Iranistan and State St. is a latin drinking bar with strippers/dancers. No V.I.P. however there are 3 girls, 1 a complete 10 for a rating. Her name is Jennifer and if you talk to her right, you can get her after her shift is done. By far this is the most beautiful spanish chic I have ever seen in bridgeport. There's 2 others, one named Amanda, she looks pretty good, about a 7. The place looks so dingy, you would generally pass up while driving by but no lie worth the visit if you can come back at closing to pick the girl up for some night-time action. These girls are generally from Queens, NY *Astoria* section so anyone originally from nyc, knows what I'm talking about regarding latin females.

Member #5570
12-21-03, 23:58
Sup all.

Hit Teddies on Saturday night, around 7:30. Hook up with a chica, named Rosie. Said she's from Queen, NY and been at Teddies about 2 weeks. She quoted .50 for FS, and offered .40 and she accepted. Hit the back, and she goes straight to it. Starts with a slow, and hard CBJ. After a few minutes, I had her turnaround and ride me. Exploded within 10 minutes and gone home happy. On my way out, made some eye contact with a short, skinny latin girl with very light complexion and short hair. I've seen her at Teddies on last several visits but have not try her. Anyone got the 411 on this latin chic. I will definitely give her a ride next time.

Mac Northeast
12-22-03, 18:09
Good afternoon fellow posters. I would like a little info on Teddie's. What time does this establishment open and what is the address? Sounds like my kind of place. Although, a good 4 hour trip from Maine, it sound like it could be worth the ride.

Darkmax99
12-22-03, 18:21
I love how everyone online is like, got cbj for a few minutes and stuff. Yall know darn well at teddies songs last 5 mins, cbj is 30 seconds and boom on to bangin ;) Just playing yall. Anyways there are a few spanish chiqs at teddies but the only one I have had my eyes on seems to be like the head girl there or something. Been there for the longest, normally closes out the night. That one I want to get it on with in the back just 1 time. Let me know if anyone has experienced her before?

MSJ44
12-22-03, 20:03
Teddies ---

Evening vs. Afternoon?

Which time yields a better "crop" to work with? The one time I made it up was during the afternoon w/ Lucy (Dominican). Great session. What time do they close up anyway? Planning on going back up tomorrow tonight or Xmas eve (afternoon).

Member #5570
12-23-03, 00:12
Swizz,

Who's the Spanish girl you're talking about. You got a description? I can do some investigating next time around.

Darkmax99
12-23-03, 15:05
The best way to describe her is she doesnt look young like barely legal. She looks well into her mid to late 20s. Has a pretty good rear end and will always sit around the bar in front area. You can tell she's been there a long time cause it seems like all the girls go to her in a motherly type fashion. Might be Domican or PR

MHO
12-24-03, 01:30
Stopped by Fantasy on Sunday night and had "Shi Shi": Pretty, early 30's?, speaks decent English, said she has been at Fantasy for two weeks, decent natural rack (nice B's). Things started out slow with a sub-par table shower, no playfullness and not much talk.

Back in the room, I spent a little time making her comfortable and then things started to take a turn for the better, service level greatly improved. Not the best experience at Fantasy but certainly not bad. I would see her again.

I saw a smaller girl with short hair (lighter skinned than Tina) dressed in civillian clothes who looked to be in early 20's, Anybody know her name?

Also rare, but I saw some guy just hanging out on the couch in the entrance, maybe one of you guys?

First time back at Fantasy in almost a year, I will have to get back more often.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Colonel Angus
12-24-03, 14:03
I was at Teddie's a few weeks back. Met a young brazilian hottie named Emily who was totally smokin. Very curious if anyone has seen her lately. I was with a coworker and only had time for a lapdance that was shear torture as I was offered everything but was short on time.

Happy Holidays to all

MSJ44
12-24-03, 23:11
Hit Teddies this afternoon.

I was surprised so many folks were there given xmas eve and rain. On the board I noticed that Cleo and peaches were in. After a few drinks at the bar Natalie noticed me and came over. To me she is one of the sexiest chicas in the place. Petite Venezulean with decent b/c enhanced rack, nice ass, long black hair - kinda a selma hyack type vibe.

Hit the back room and was quote .60 for bj and .80 for FS. negotiated down to .40 for cbj. Old girl really got into it. Great oral skills!!! It's just something to see such a pretty little chicas going to town on your johnson the way she does!!! Just the sight itself was worth it. Unrushed and took her time.

I would definitely recommend her to all.

Latin Luver
12-25-03, 01:28
I was at Teddies Tuesday night, met with Sonia, an absolutely stunning girl from Columbia, but a hustler. 5-2, about 110 lbs, gorgeous face, very lite skin. She quotes me 60 and 80, I negotiate down to $50 for bj. We hit the back and asks for a 20 at first and she gives me a lapdance for like 2 minutes and then asks for another 50 for the BJ. I tell her no and she starts with an attitude, so i give in. A $70 lesson, whatever. The BJ wasnt even that good but she was hot. She said shell make it up to me next time but I said I will never see her again.

I then met with another Dominican girl, Marie, 5-2, 120 lbs, nice ass, cute face. 60 for FS. Man I should had her twice. Anyways a very busy nite, about 40 guys and 15 girls. This is a Tuesday night.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple dashed throughout the text. To avoid future delays, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences. This practice works for millions of people every day. Thanks!

Darkmax99
12-25-03, 23:44
Hey guys, I was reading some earlier posts from the year and thought it would be a good idea to reintroduce an idea from earlier. "mongers night out". I think it's time some of us should meet up and have some fun as a group at let say Teddies or something of that nature. Exchange some valuable info from one monger to another. That's just an idea, i think it would be pretty cool guys. Let me know what you think.

Member #5570
12-26-03, 01:20
Swizz, now that's a great idea, especially since Teddies have been "THE SPOT" lately for the bridgeport scene. I also got some friends over on SCL that want to join in, the more, the merrier.

Member #1504
12-27-03, 12:54
There was a girl working at Dolce Vita going by the name Angel. Anyone know if she is still working elsewhere?

Also is the dark Cuban girl with the big ta-ta's (Gabriella, I think) still working at Teddies?

Darkmax99
12-27-03, 16:44
Well guys let me know what you want to do regarding meeting up. As for my return from exile in NYC visit, I dropped by two places during the daytime starting @ noon today.
First stop "Bishop's Corner":

Well guys, I went in for a quick drink, two girls actually working. To my amasement, they actually looked good. One was this 6'0 brunette white girl with a solid a lil bit of everything type body. The other was a short, caramel skinned black girl with a nice ass but very little up top. So after a drink, me and another monger simply drove down the block to Keystone.

My usual girl Lana started harassing me the minute I walked in. Now she kinda upset me the last time because I wouldn't pay no more than .50 for her. Not that she isn't pretty, looks alright but to me is no different than the others. So she gave me an attitude talking about the next time I come i better give her .60! So instead, as she followed me around and I swore she was talking to some of her other friends about my stingy ways. I went with Jaqueline. Her body was good. Nice round booty, hispanic. Was kinda lazy when we went to the back, not that I was complaining. But i definately got my money's worth for .40
As always guys, always state ".40 is all I have" give them a couple of seconds to a minute, they'll surely give u all, but if she got a stank attitude, bounce on them quick, find another.

Also I'm kinda cool now with the Keystone bouncer during the daytime, real cool cat, looking to find other chicas in NYC. So you know, if any of you strike up a convo with this fellow, let him know what's up.

Love Sex 22
12-27-03, 20:00
Hit Teddies about 3 weeks ago while in New York around 5 pm. Lots off girls from 5 to nines, I asked every one of them for a BBJ and all refused, spent about two hours their and I guess the new shifts were coming in. I asked this preety Colombian girl who just walked in for a bbj she sayed 60 its ok and I sayed sure we went to the back she was so hot that after a while i asked to f her she said 20 more, put the cover on and ride me for five minutes. I was getting close so I took it of and came in her mouth she keep sucking me till I finnished. I asked her for her # but she said next time. A great finish after disapointing 2 hours. Guys never quit.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods at the ends of the sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one space after commas and after the period at the end of a sentence. Thanks!

MSJ44
12-28-03, 21:19
Love sex 22 -

Who was it that you hooked up with at Teddies?

Would like to follow-up with that one!!!

Love Sex 22
12-29-03, 21:44
I am sorry dont remember her name, it was after like five or six drinks, but she was portorican had like a long brunet hair and leaves in the Bronx, she was more light color skin. Sorry man.

Shy Guy II
12-30-03, 13:11
Sounds like Rosie to me.

MSJ44
12-30-03, 16:58
Love sex 22 -

Thanks man. I'm sure I'll find her up in there.

Mr. Wtby
12-31-03, 21:39
Rang in the New Year, a little early at Teddies today at 3pm. Had a little fun with my old friend Mia. She never dissapoints in the cbj department. Tani was there and rather busy, as was Natalie. Too bad I had such a bad time with Natalie, as she's my type, petite and spanish.

Shot over to Keystone which was a waste of time. Only 2 nice looking girls there, but didn't happen.

Happy New Year guys, Mr Wtby

Joe_c
01-02-04, 15:09
Read some posts about the Milford AMP’s recently; in particular, Ginko. Someone had indicated that they saw an open sign. I went by the other day and it looked like it was closed.

Wondering if anyone has any info on this spa or others in Milford. In particular, I was in search for Mimi and/or Anna who worked there. Particularly Mimi who was awesome.

Thoughts appreciated…

Thanks!

Darkmax99
01-03-04, 03:50
Hey guys, other than the usual strip clubs and AMPS, there's got to be a cheaper apartment style atmosphere in bridgeport. Like a swinger's type club thing going. Is there anyone with any information on that. Honestly, going to all these strip clubs can be annoying when like girls start recognizing you and suffocating you, thus taking all the wind out of my sail from potentially hookin up with something new and different. I think I need to stay out of keystone for a little while, dem spanish chiqs during the daytime are kinda annoying. But maybe it's just me and all in my head. The only thing I can definately say is keystone is the best bargain for the wallet. More often than not you'll get your fs for .40 as opposed to teddies which is .50-.60

Yall may think that's petty, but .10-.20 could be the difference between 1 fs versus 2. With all that being said anyway, Imma hit up teddies a little more often.

*note* yall guys quit going to peaches so much at teddies, she's starting to look skanky.

crazy
01-03-04, 15:08
Happy New Year fellow mongers! I haven't been in the scene much this past month with all the holiday crap to attend to. Thanks goodness that's over.

Anybody been to Fantasy lately? I've called over there but Mamasan simply says to "Come on over, there are 5 new girls here."

What's this crop like?

I think Fantasy and the other AMPs are starting to feel the affects of the Liberty Holiday Coupon.

Thanks for the update.

MyHobby
01-06-04, 11:35
It's been a little while since I've been to Teddies and the last several times before had nothing new to report. Stopped by last nite around 6 and was very disappointed to see I missed the shift change which is always the best time for selection. As I looked around was evem more diapointed to see only 4 girls working the evening and none of them worth the time. As I was getting ready to leave for a try at Keystone foung Natalie who was a holdover fom the day shift. What a find it was!.

Natalie is about 5'6, modestly enhanced rack, overall smokin body and couldn't be a day over 22. Very nice personality and reasonable mastery of english. She didn't waste a lot of time in back asking what I wanted and after telling her everything she smiles and started right to business. After CBJ she rode my lap and very agressively DFK'd. Overall a very nice time, might even make me think twice about who I'd choose next time if Jessies there.

HummerKing
01-06-04, 18:38
I stopped by Fantasy last night about 10pm. The place was packed, were all you guys out last night. I saw Jackie, she is about an 8 in looks, nice tits and ass. She gave an okay massage but made up with her main performance. Started with a BBBJ and then moved on to CBJ, loved positions and deep kiss, almost GFE. Of course YMMV. Over all very good service, worth checking her out. There were also a few more hot girls I saw there that I can't wait to go back and try.

MSJ44
01-07-04, 01:55
MY Hobby,

Natalie is becoming a ATF for many a monger at Teddies. She is definitely one of mine during the day shift. Haven't sampled the night shift yet.

Darkmax99
01-10-04, 01:14
Has anyone had anyy luck with my SW postings from before in bridgeport? Just curious to see if anyone is well, alive and kicking on this board. It's been real quiet for a few weeks here. Out of curiosity, anyone know any daytime SW's roaming bridgeport?

KantDelay
01-10-04, 11:33
Swizz - I'm always around during the day in Bridgeport and have not had any luck with the SW's. I knew what you were talking about, and its accurate but to no avail here. Teddies is better over the street bc you have a little more privacy and the girls are better looking - IMHO Although the price on the street speaks to me often

CT Seeker
01-13-04, 13:58
Haven't been to American in awhile. Last time I was there went with Shelly. She was really cute and a great body but she pretty much laid there.

Who do you guys recomend? I plan to go back in about 2 weeks.

Mr Love
01-13-04, 22:21
Can I get a location on Teddies and the other club. I am new to the site and live in NJ and want to venture up to CT. So please address and hours would be greatly appreciated.

Viajero Guapo
01-14-04, 19:10
Swizz Drums,

Several weeks ago you mentioned a girl who works at George's Cafe named Jennifer. Does she work night shifts or days? Do you have any other details on her, such as a physical description and her country of origin? Any additional info would be appreciated.

I, for one, support your efforts at the clubs to negotiate prices down to better levels for the customer. It does make a difference. Keep up the good work.

VG

pinga
01-15-04, 00:32
Made the trip to Bridgeport after a six week absence. Was going to hit Keystone and Teddies but decided to stay at Teddies after seeing the lovely ladies; Nataly, Tanny, Veronica, Karina and company. Only 13 were on hand this time, but I've been told that sometimes as many as 30 have shown up on an afternoon. Nataly made the highlight of my journey and while my friend did not fare as well with her,I had no complaints.......

MSJ44
01-15-04, 15:31
Pinga,

Natalie is one of my ATF there at Teddies. She seems to really be becoming popular. What was your friends problem with her?

Shy Guy II
01-15-04, 16:20
And Pinga,

About what time did you go?

MSJ44
01-15-04, 19:20
Mr. Love -

Just got to Lapdance.com, looking under the directory of clubs and select CT. You find Teddies and the various other club addy's and # listed.

Then just go to one of the directional sites mapblast, etc.. and go from there.

You'll find a good selection available both day shift and evening.

MJ

Darkmax99
01-15-04, 21:11
Dear VG,

Jennifer worked during evening shift like 8pm on during weekday(s). I think I may have saw her either the date of the post or the day before. Anyways, she looks P.R., has D-DD for a chest, and a booty that was bigger than average but in a good way. Best way to describe her is a low budget J-lo. No question, best looking girl I have EVER seen in bridgeport hands down. I don't care what anyone says, she was it, I've been going from place to place in bridgeport and she's definately the best I've seen. I shall finally be returning to bridgeport this week so I shall try and drop by and do some more research as well as try to sample da goods. I hope this helps ya.

MSJ44
01-16-04, 03:02
Swizz,

What's up w/ Georges Cafe? How would it compare to Teddies or Keystone, R-place, Ruby's etc....

This Jennifer sounds interesting!!!!!!

Darkmax99
01-16-04, 17:27
Dear all,

George Cafe is a complete dump. It's a spanish drinking bar with girls that dance on the side. There is no back room area or nothing, you can cop a little feel on them while they dance but that is it. The only way to get any action from these girls is to arrange with them privately for stuff outside the establishment *hotel room, your house, apartment etc*. It's been a couple of weeks since I've been there but I'm going RIGHT back next week to see what is up with Jennifer. There's like 3-4 decent to gem looking girls in the place, it's too bad it wasn't like keystone or teddies. But this is a place you go just to see if you can get lucky. This is nowhere near Teddies or Keystone, think more like Bishop's corner without sex.

Nightcrawler
01-17-04, 02:44
Then why go at all?

Darkmax99
01-17-04, 14:24
I go cause I've been to all the other places and you can ALWAYS find talent, even at the bumiest of places. LoL this spot is generally for hispanics, so if the hispanics are going there, I'm gonna want to check it out to see what's up. You gotta check every nationality's spot man. You neva know what u may find.

Mr Love
01-17-04, 21:53
Thanks MSJ44, that's valuable information. I will report on my trip to CT!

Thanks again!

cruiser02
01-17-04, 23:25
Hey Swizz ,

What would nationality would you say is most represented
at Teddies? I been there once and sampled some Latin
ass there so I can't really say. Spanish girls with fine thick
booty is the bomb.

Darkmax99
01-18-04, 00:36
Cruiser, teddies offers african american, white and spanish. However, for spanish booty, Keystone daytime hours. The whole place is swarmed with nothing but latin butt. Perfect place to find the latina you seek. As for teddies, black chicks rule the grounds, along with a few spanish gems and a token white girl or two depending on the night.

MSJ44
01-18-04, 06:34
Cruiser -

Not to cause a dispute, but I would have to say that you have more latina at Teddies than sistas. Although i have only been 4 times, I have never seen more than 2 to 3 black dancers, of which all had phat asses and nice racks.

I myself have a weeknesss of latin woman, and would have to say you had a good variety. had the pleasure of hooking up with a nice dominican and a slimmer venezulean named Natalie who is very popular. Just my thoughts.

Bar Guy
01-18-04, 08:23
Stopped by Teddies a while back for the first time. It was a Friday around 2. Probably 12 girls working at the time. I was hit up for a dance within 5 minutes. Older Hispanic girl, I forgot her name. After she left then a hot little Colombian girl came over. Diana I think. She was wearing braces. Very pretty, nice rack, long hair. So off to the back we went. After 1 song she asked if I wanted some more. She quoted 60 and 80. I remembered reading this board about the price increase so I countered with 60 FS. We settled on 70. Great action, a little cbj, and a nice long cowgirl ride and I was a happy guy.

After that I headed over to Scruples. Around 20 girls dancing all hott. Got a couple of dances and hit the john before I left. And what name did I see carved in the bathroom wall.

Stoner

CTDan
01-18-04, 12:17
Keystone:
Was there Monday, and one of the most gorgeous women I have seen in years was dancing. I was planning on staying about a half hour for a stop and pop, but ending up sticking around for three hours trying to get in que on this gem -- to no avail (pissing off every other dancer while I kept waiting, and waiting, and waiting). I have been back twice and have not seen her since. Her name is Christina, she is blonde and model gorgeous. DD rack, a bit of a big rear, but awesome none the less. Seemed to be spending an above average amount of time in the back which is a good sign (but then again I felt like I was waiting for water to boil). A must have, if she hasn't been snagged out of there yet; once she wises up, she will be in a house at $500 an hour, plus. Hope we can all tag this until then.

MSJ44
01-18-04, 14:57
CTDan,

What time was it when you saw her? Daytime I assume?

ThaCTJohn
01-18-04, 16:36
If you are looking for blk you might want to try Pleasurable Moments. I think it is Teddies and Keystone, and this place are all owned by the same crew.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Member #5570
01-19-04, 14:58
Fellows,

I've seen some posts here in regards to Keystone, but not much details. Does this club operate like Teddies and offering the same type of services? If so, is the price structure the same? I would like to give this club a try, but not sure what I can expect from it.

Smokarz

Chrisser
01-19-04, 22:36
Hey,

I'm from Maryland and I am going to make a road trip up to your neck of the woods to go to Teddie's. I keep hearing about all these latinas, down here their hidden in there own little clics.

Can somebody tell me of a cheap motel or hotel to stay at close by to Teddie's?

Thanks

CTDan
01-20-04, 13:23
Christina was at Keystone Monday daytime.

MSJ44
01-21-04, 00:26
Smokarz -

RE: Keystone -

CTDAN / Swizz -You can probably shed more light on this spot than most.

The key is definitely the same "type" spot as teddies. Not as large, but lapdance with "extras" it to be had in the back rooms.
I've only spectated at the Key, and can't vouch for the back rooms, but from prior posts, I hear there not as large, but big enough to take care of biz. From what I understand, same "pricing" range (.40 to .60 for CBJ/BBJ - .50 to .80 for FS).

Darkmax99
01-21-04, 10:43
Well I can shed some light at a few places actually since I hit up American Spa, Keystone, Teddies, Bishops Corner, and an Asian Spa/MP on I believe North Ave Like a block away from Scruples. I hit all in the same night, let's just say my adventure started at 10pm at American.

American Spa - *All inclusive 140 for half, 195 for hour and there is another rate in between that, I forgot* Anyways I originally went to the place 30mins earlier to scope it out, it was my first time. I had made a notion I wanted Ruby but when I came back I was told she was uncomfortable with my age, being that i'm 21, she said she got sons my age and wouldnt feel right :) So I had my choices between some terrible white girls except for a half Italian/half black girl by the name of Ginger.

Ginger's body was amazing, Definately has a big chest, very shapely. The experience * I went for an hour* was the best I've ever had to date. She undressed me, started me out with a regular massage which eventually had her rubbing her chest on my back as part of the massage which was awesome. She had told me she took me on because even I probably had a big package if u know what I mean and she wanted to well test it out. So anyways she blows me and I blow my load and I'm like oh no, I hope she's not gonna be like I'm done. She was like oh no no, I like you, normally I don't do 2nd time with people I first meet but with you it's cool. So then we got down to the action *sexual* and I go well beyond an hour, blew 2 loads, was showered off and told to come back again. Guys Ginger is a GFE experience and definate thumbs up.

Darkmax99
01-21-04, 10:46
I'm breaking up my report on last night into separate windows so you old guys don't get mad at it being too long.

-Teddies
Terrible selection last night, barely any girls working when I got there around 11pm. Surprising, normally the place is the spot most nights. Although I did overhear the bouncers talking about some sort of altercation that's had some reprocussions on the establishment. Also one girl, light skinned with a thick butt, she wears pink had a TERRIBLE attitude. Was pickin a fight with one of the customers for simply being in her way as she was walking. Not exactly what I call customer satisfactory conditions. So i drank my miller light and left.
-Bishop's Corner
This place is hood, however you can always find 2 decent girls at this place. I need to start catching all these girls names there so I can tell yall. But anyways, I wasnt gonna waste no money of than a beer there so I drank and left that place.

Darkmax99
01-21-04, 10:52
Keystone-
This is my favorite spot, I'm cool with the boncers there. The spanish girls were in full force. Disregard other's reports, hands down this is LATINA LAND, not teddies. Teddies latin chicas are quality but Keystone is quality+quantity.
MSJ44-
Keystone is 40-60 for full service. DONT let the girls try to get u at .60 It is basically known this is a .40 or .50 Think of because it's slightly smaller than teddies, spend .10 less. Trust me, they try to hussle that extra .10 on unsuspecting new customers but the rates are .40 or .50 CBJ's can be had for less, .20-.30

I went with this girl named Diana, must have been domincan, her ass was very shapely, did a cbj and fs for .50 and it was quite enjoyable. Other than that, there were 3 black girls on duty that all looked good, and the usual spanish chicas where there. I think I like keystone more because the girls are bit more friendly compared to teddies. Teddies girls are definately in it for the money/sometimes the girls will get swelled heads overtime when they become popular thanks to us mongers. Keystone however, since I think most of these girls probably could never produce proper immigration papers are just happy to be working and don't give customers a hard time/and bs.

Darkmax99
01-21-04, 11:01
Finally I went to an Asian MP/SPA
It's across from scruples, the name just eludes me because I hit up a lil after midnight and a bit tipsy already.
Rate was .60 to house, $100 to the girl.
There were only 2 girls working at the time, i got a short, petite asian with brownish hair and she's 25 years old. Name too hard to spell/pronounce. So she was all touchy touchy, grabbin on me and all, washed me down very nicely. We get to the room, she puts towels on me, and leaves. Now in the back of my mind i'm like uh oh, might be a problem being black and 21 here.
Instead she comes back and says *oh yea the minute I got into the room I took out $100 and gave it to her so she knew wat was going down* She came back and said to me the other girl was done and has never been with a black man before and would like to try. I said sure why not, so they both came into the room and worked on my body.

They were both naked and giving me regular massages. Then when they flipped me over. * i had already blown a few loads tonight so was a bit worried I would last too long or such * Anyways I started with the first girl I met, she was incredible, she put the condom on wit her mouth *Ginger did this at American* both had a little bit of difficulty since I'm not small down there. Anyways she was gulpin down while the other was massaging her chest on mine. Now I got a double the fun for the price of 1.
So then we start to do the FS part and I was changing and trading between the two. I also stayed beyond an hour here and didnt get out until I'd say 1:45 and I know i got there like midnight/a hair after. So in total, very productive night for your college monger. Hope this helps.

*NOTES*
Ginger stated she lives a double life, has a regular daytime job, does the MP for fun/to get some kicks herself. Also has a friend that works for state department. Also stated that Scruples girls are on drugz/dirty so I'm gonna check the place to verify but Scruples was PACKED last night *parking lot* so I'll see.

CT Seeker
01-21-04, 12:07
Where the hec are the street walkers? I know its cold but sometimes you could find them. Even in the summer it was hard to find them. Where do they work now?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

CT Seeker
01-21-04, 14:37
At American, if you pay for the full hour, do you get to go twice?

MSJ44
01-21-04, 17:35
SWizz-

thanks for the insight and "proper pricing" range for keystone. Gonna have to peep it asap and take advantage.

Stoner
01-22-04, 01:01
Swizz my boy...you make me proud.

As a fellow black man, I feel its my duty to give as many a chance to ride the black snake as possible before I leave this world.

You do us all proud. Great reports btw.

Member #5570
01-22-04, 01:31
Swizz,

Thanks for the details on Keystone. One question, since I am not very familiar with Bridgeport. At Teddies, it seems like a pretty safe place. Both on your safety and parking, because it has a lot and I've never had any trouble there. Is Keystone as safe as Teddies, should I not be worry there?

Thanks

Colonel Angus
01-22-04, 09:32
Swizz-

Also want to add..Big thanks for the detailed reports. I remember a Ginger from American years ago who was a very light skinned woc. Don't recall her busty though.

CT Seeker
01-22-04, 10:10
I went to Teddies. There were about 10 girls working. I chose this tall girl. I think her name was Sandra, a spanish girl. Not the best face in the world, but nice body. $60 for FS, plus she was one of the best experiences I ever had at Teddies. Nice and tight.

Mighty Spearsman
01-22-04, 10:52
Dear Swizz Drums:

I'm very pleased to have read your report - thanks! We are all proud of you. And it sounds like you put a smile on those two ladies' faces as well.

Now you know why so many of us mongers enjoy the table shower, condom-in-the-mouth trick and the other activities at a well-run AMP :)

Bruno68
01-22-04, 11:10
Swizz

Let me add my voice to the chorus of thank yous for you your detailed reports. I especially apprecieted the way you broke them up by establishment - much much easier to read

WSJ3
01-22-04, 20:01
Not a bad price for 2 asians and a happy ending.

Peace:
WSJ3

:)

Sharkman CT
01-23-04, 00:32
Hello All,

Longtime Lurker, first time poster.

Thanks for all the great info, I had been going to Harry O's for a while, but Teddie's has it beat hands down. All I can say is WOW!

Sofar have been to visit twice, both times very enjoyable with the petite little Salma Hayek look-a-like from Caracas, Nataly.

I saw last week a tall, busty, beautiful blonde. I didn't get a chance to talk with her, but would love to know her name and an idea of her schedule.

Is there a big change in the line-up between daytime and evening hours?

MSJ44
01-23-04, 04:09
Sharkman,

Welcome. Glad to see another satisfied Teddies customers. Natalie aka salma hayek has been one of my favs as well during the daytime hours. I too am curious about the evening line up.
Swizz? You the man......................... Thoughts?

Darkmax99
01-23-04, 11:01
Evening weekdays are kinda light. Friday-Sunday it gets loaded with females starting at 11pm to closing. You'll generally see all your favorites, as well as a much more varied selection. When it's a weekend, I stick to Peaches mainly, havent seen her since december so I'm gonna check it out probably sunday night to see if she's there.

CT Seeker
01-23-04, 11:51
What is the best AMP in Bridgeport? I've been to Hanna Yuro on Main street. Hit American many times too. I plan to go a parlor next week. Any suggestions?

Pa Newbie
01-23-04, 12:24
I have recently relocated back to the east coast after 7 years in the midwest. I can't wait until I get a chance to make it to Bridgeport, based on the reports here. I would be coming from visiting my family in NYC, so I would appreciate it if someone could backchannel me on Private Message about the addresses for these fine establishments.

Thanks!

Just Browsing
01-23-04, 21:47
I have not visited many in Bridgeport because after I visited Fantasy Modeling I didn't feel the need to look any further. I have always been pleased with the talent there.

Whome
01-23-04, 22:45
Seeker: I've also been mostly to Fantasy with no complaints. Went to Kays...Many moons ago and had no complaints.

How was your experience at Hana?

MSJ44
01-24-04, 03:48
Swizz,

Thanks again on weekend evening teddies talent. I'll probably be peeping it out Sat or Sunday evening.

NY Monger
01-24-04, 09:52
I stopped going to Fantasy, after their re-modelling about two years ago, due to the new camera setup in their parking lot. My concern, clearly premature, was that a crackdown would yield the tapes, and therefore license plate numbers, pictures and dates and times. Obviously I missed two years of fun,but I want to wait and see how and IF the Stamford crackdown unfolds or expands.

I was never disappointed when going to Fantasy and think some of my best times were there, particularly about three years ago with a tall Chinese girl. Good times.

CT Seeker
01-24-04, 10:57
Hana is ok. You get whoever answers the door. Full body wash down, paying attention to the nice areas. I've been there 5 or 6 times. Great FS there.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

crazy
01-24-04, 12:33
TO ALL THE FANTASY MODELING PATRONS:

Haven't seen any reports of the menu options lately. Who's on the roster and recent reports would be helpful. Anyone new to add to Tina, Judy, Lisa?

Thanks for the report.

Maxx
01-24-04, 23:07
Bridgeport vs. NYC

Last night I headed to Teddies after reading some of the posts here. I’ve been to Keystone and R Place way back, and I have to say that Teddies is far better than either place. The VIP area is large enough and semi-private and the parking lot is a plus. Had Nikki, a black girl with an average body but a good attitude, overall a 6 in looks. There were other much better looking girls, but I was ready and she offered. She asked .8 for ½ and ½, she took .7

I’m from NY and I’ve been to Asscon and DSS several times, but you never spend less than 2 bills if you go VIP. The entry fee, the VIP area fee, the $8 drinks, and a few dances is over 1 bill, and that’s before you do your thing. Also, the VIP setup is horrible. I’ve been cramped on a little bench trying to do my thing with a 50 year old obese dude getting a bj about a foot away from me. The CT joints have a $5 entry fee, $4 drinks and the extras are cheaper than in NY. I’m not a cheap bastard but if I can get the same action for half the price and in a more comfortable setting, I’m willing to make the 1 hour trip.

The only thing that is better at Asscon is the atmosphere in the main bar. Its usually packed tight with ass and also many friendly mongers all having a good time. The night I went, the pool table area in Teddies was packed with about 30 ghetto looking black dudes. I hope I don’t sound racist, but the least I can say is that it is not a friendly type of atmosphere that can be found at Asscon.

MSJ44
01-25-04, 06:57
TEDDIES WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT!!!!

Finally peeped out Teddies evening talent, and all I can say is that I have really been missing out!!!

I could not believe the ass in that place tonight. You had all shapes and sizes, colors, etc.. Black, Columbian, Dominican, PR, Venezulean, you name it. I definitely feel you on the larger % of Black dancer working the evening shift, I stand corrected.

Upon walking in I noticed incredible chica named Jennifer. Discovered she is Dominicana. She was quite busy all night, and I was determined to sample the goods.

In the meantime, found a hot latina from columbia named Paula with a enhanced rack that was off the hook. Was very friendly but said she didn't do anymore than just lapdance at the club,but was open to do more outside. Got the digits and made arrangement to see what is up for tommorrow afternoon. lives in Hackensack, but come out to Teddies to work. A definite 8 to 9 in my book. long black hair, 36DD maybe DDD cheast small waist. Can't wait to see the deal tommorrow. Has a hotel room she works out of up there supposedly.

While waiting on Jennifer saw Natalie, and we chatted for a while. Said she decided to work evening for a while as well. Got the digits for some real outside fun so I can really flex and bend that little chica up later. Had a great session with her previously, but want to really take my time on her later.

Finally saw Jennifer at the bar, and off we went to the back. I give her a solid 8 to 9. about 5'6'' light brown complex, solid c/d cups and and ass for days. Started with a brief LD, and handed over the .60. proceeded to warm things up with a BBJ, and then nice extended CBJ. Turned around and hit reverse cow girl & standard cow girl, and finished up with her bent over the chair doggie. Highly reccommend and I will be repeating outside the club with her later.

Thanks for the weekend info Swizz. I can firmly say I may never mess around with the cold and LE hassles of my old haunts LIC & the point possibly again.

Try to peep Keystone, but they had locked the doors (1:30am) by the time I got there.

Sorry for the long report.

CT Dude
01-25-04, 16:54
crazy...I haven't been to Fantasy in quite a while as I've been going a few miles further down the road to Liberty when I hit that part of the state, but a friend of mine has been going very regularly for the last few weeks. He's been absolutely raving about a chick named Mimi for the past week, and before that it was Judy. And there's also a Jackie, and from how he described her it doesn't sound like the same Jackie who was there last year (who liked to say she was Jackie Chan's sister). I expect to be able to verify this information personally in the coming weeks, but I trust this dude's judgment.

Since I'm already posting here in the Bridgeport thread, I'll bring this up. I was looking though to Bridgeport yellow pages a while back and I had no clue there were that many AMPs in the Park City. My God, there was like 15 or 20 listed! Since I only see Fantasy reviewed here regularly, I'm assuming most of them suck, but there's gotta be a hidden gem somewhere. I've been to Kay's, it was okay (I wrote a report about it here), but nothing special and I doubt I'll go back. I'm about equidistant from Bridgeport and Waterbury, and I'm pretty familiar with the Waterbury AMPs, but sometimes I get the inkling to try someplace new so I might just find myself patronizing one of these spots sometime. If you know of any that stand out for being particularly good or particularly bad, I'd appreciate it. It seems my goal of trying every AMP in the state just got a bit loftier! Connecticut AMP tour of 2003-2005?

Kafka
01-25-04, 17:56
How private is the VIP in Teddies?

Bar Guy
01-25-04, 20:33
Teddies has a row of booths with partitions on each side and one in the front. You sit in a chair with your back against the opening. I thought is was a little too open, but when my "dance" began I never thought about it again. Had a good time.

MSJ44
01-25-04, 23:05
Hooked up with Paula from Teddies today as planned, and was not disappointed. measurements - 5'2'' 34DD, 24-34, tan columbian with long black hair. Met at the Bport Hoilday Inn where she had a room. Had 2 of her friends that also work Teddies there as well. They broke out for a while, and we got down to biz. As I mentioned before titties are off the hook. Although enhanced, work well for her at a dd. began with the CBJ for a good while, and then hit the cow girl for a good 20 minutes or so. Then proceed to hit doggie and finish in Mish. Gave her a c-note for the unrushed hour.

Afterwards, had drinks down in the bar, and she asked if I wanted to go to Keystone with her to meet some more girls,and hang out. So off we went. Again, much props to Swizz, The key is the spot if your into latina ass!!! A lot of dominicans of all shapes and sizes, one mexican, and the light skinned sista with the beautiful ass from Teddies. One dominican in particular, Vanessa was amazing!! Ass for days and tits. However, I didn't know that I was off limits since this is Paula main spot and she and Vanessa are tight. I will be back up in there to hit vanessa sans Paula. Got another round with Paula in the back n/c, and just chilled drooling over Vanessa and Tatiana. Definitely will be back.

MSJ44
01-25-04, 23:08
Kafka,

Teddies is relatively private. The back roooms are similar to the old porno movie viewing booths that used to be in 40-deuce, maybe just a bit wider and longer. No front door, 2 chairs, but it is dark/dim back there.

MSJ44
01-25-04, 23:23
Maxx-

No offense taken, however, everyone there is there for same reason as you, check out some ass and have some fun with no drama. You would be surpirsed what kinda info some of the "ghetto looking dudes" as you say can provide you on what's the best talent in the house, and for what price range. Going by your viewpoint, I could say there were some "ghetto/white patrons in the house as well considering I was there that Sat. as well (well-dressed black man in his 30's). But it'sa all good. Having been to ASS con, DSS and a few other NYC underground spots, I for one am a complete fan/ cheerleader for Teddies and Keystone. You can't beat it, regardless of having to drive an hour or so. I do that alone on my hunts in LIC and the point, while looking over my shoulder for LE all the time.

Darkmax99
01-25-04, 23:44
Hey guys, sorry bout my lack of response last few days. Went on a retreat with gf. Anyways I'm back, thank you all for the praise you have given me but I must return the favor and congratulate you all. You all prove that my reports are accurate and very well detailed for all to obtain information.
As for Maxx, dude I'm a 21 year old african american that probably would be mistakened for one of those *ghetto dudes* at Teddies. All those guys there are there for the same reasons as you, to have a good time. They got cash back there as well, thus why girls generally traffic over to the back, so if you really want to get in at teddies, make friends with all. This isn't like highschool or something like ur gonna be shunned away. Shoot, I encourage you to ask some of them about the girls currently, consult with other mongers at place with current girls working while your there. It'll save you soo much cash in avoiding troublemakers and getting the best goods possible.
MSJ44 - I'm happy i could be of service for you man. I'll be hitting it up sometime this week, I'll let yall know. Later mongers

CT Seeker
01-26-04, 11:55
Can anyone give some new info on American Spa? How are the girls there lately? Who do you recommend? I've not been there in a few months.

Svengal
01-26-04, 13:47
Due to all the hype, I decided to take a trip up from my NYC dwellings to Teddies and Keystone. Being a lover of latinas, I must say I am completely in love with Keystone. I can't believe these places haven't been franchised yet! Spent some quality time with the very friendly Jennifer. Asked for .7, gave the standard .6. Very enjoyable time had. There was also a thin chica w/ blond shoulder length hair, a gorgeous stand out. Didn't seem as friendly, but would love to get info on if anyone has sampled. Also, how do fellow mongers feel about tipping after the session is complete?

CT Seeker
01-26-04, 14:59
Well I decided to check out American Spa even though there were no new reviews here. Had not been there for awhile. When I first walked in I was discouraged. the first three girls were not so goodlooking but then I saw the other three and they were great. Especially this one. She is new Eva or Eve. 24 yrs old, dark hair, brn eyes, one of the most beauitful girls ever seen there. great cbj and FS. she took her time. never felt rush. I am in love with this girl. Had one of best times ever at American. She was Phenomenal. This is her last week though. So go see her and convince her to stay! On a scale of 1-10 she is a 15!!! still have a smile on my face.

CT Seeker
01-27-04, 14:36
It looks dead in here today. No new posts so far. I got a feeling something is wrong with the message board. Anyway, has anyone ever gotten a full BBJ at Teddies before to completion? I got about 30 seconds of BBJ before they put the C on it.

MSJ44
01-27-04, 21:05
CT -

Go back and hit the older posts from 03/02 and you will be able to ascertain who is giving up that service and where. Although the post may be old, many of the same chicas are still at the clubs. Many of the Old school mongers - CTdan, Canopuss, Stoner, etc.. have provided a wealth of info that is just at your finger tips. Just gotta look and find it.

CT Dude
01-27-04, 21:33
Hey MSJ44, you're too nice! You could have said the same with 4 letters-RTFF!

Sorry, couldn't help being a wiseass.

MSJ44
01-27-04, 22:20
You Got me CT Dude. LOL.

I'm terrible with abbreviations. Just trying to point the Newbies in the right direction.

Darkmax99
01-28-04, 12:09
As much as I am in favor of getting the word out on bridgeport, I kinda worry that maybe the added new traffic might mess things up for us regulars, u know?
Maybe we shouldn't be posting soo much info in the new york boards, could you imagine what would happen if the wrong type of crowd starts trekkin up here to our beloved clubs??? Thats just an opinion...

Member #4477
01-28-04, 12:33
Hey guys,

I've seen a couple of recent posts about Mimi at Fantasy. There was one of my all time favs named Mimi last year. I was wondering if she came back. If one of you has a current description of the New Mimi, please let me know. I stopped going to Fantasy after Mimi & Nana departed. Nirvana was providing excellent talent while Fantasy dwindled into medocrity.

Another poster mentioned overposting info to NY boards. I never post Bridgeport info anywhere but on the B'port board. (unless I get asked) Many other board posters will tell you the same thing, and other boards don't always appreciate or care about other locations. I believe that somewhere in the board rules it states that cross posting is not allowed. Following etiquette makes it good for all.

MSJ44
01-28-04, 14:34
I concur and agree on B'port overkill on NYC boards.

Viajero Guapo
01-28-04, 17:58
Let me add a fourth voice expressing the opinion posted by Swizz Drums, canopuss and MSJ44. Keep the Bridgeport posts in the Bridgeport section only. That's where people expect and want the info. Elsewhere it is a distraction.

I'd like to also add that posting should be done with a bit of discretion. Too many details about the wrong things may lead to an unwanted response from uninvited parties.

CTDan
01-29-04, 20:00
Svengal -- the girl you are referring to is either Vivianna from Brazil or Christina from Columbia.

Both are definitely available, but they both need to be aggressively approached because they are in such high demand (especially Christina). Usually they both have some guy majorly latched onto them. Christina is tall (maybe 6' plus with an amazing DD rack). She likes to "roll" on her tummy on stage in front of you sideways wiggling her ample booty. Her face is unquestionably of model caliber. Vivianna is more inclined to wear more extravagent cloths, with bangles and do more of a classic tease type dance. She is also good looking, but a bit older, and has an equally nice rack -- in a different way. She is an R-Place veteran. Christina is new to the Bpt scene. She also works at a club in NJ. Both fit the "Charo" curvy-blonde latin mold.

I had the pleasure of enjoying time with the both of them (separately) Thursday afternoon. I have been looking for Christina since I saw her two weeks ago. She works Thursday and Saturday daytime at the Key (and sometimes Friday). She is model-good looking, and her rack is to die for. Stopped in and she was being mobbed by the crowd. Thursday was quite good with an amazing selection at the Key --it was almost like an All-Star day. Since Christina was not available, I went with Vivianna (who kind of had to sneak away from some guy who was all over her at the bar; she left her dance early to go to the back) and had an awesome time -- as always. 8-8-9 - a very willing and able person.

Left the bar, and went to PM. There I rejuvinated surprisingly quickly and hooked up with Chloe, a small white chick. Wasn't able to complete the deal since it was just after Key, but had a nice time -- she tried her best and was a true trooper.

But, since things were looking up I headed back to the Key to seek out Christina. Had to fight the crowd to get to her (as soon as someone stopped talking to her I kind of cut off another guy on the way with the same intent). Offered her a drink, which she accepted, and then immediately suggested that we go to the back. You've got to be patient, and then move in like a vulture -- otherwise you will sit there for hours waiting (like I did two weeks ago).

Beer at Keystone, $3.50.
Going to the backroom with Vivianna $.6.
Hooking up with Chloe at PM $.5.
Finally getting together with Christina, Priceless.
GFE/PSE 9-9-9. A very rare find, and I'd put my Bpt credentials up against anybody's. I've certainly seen some better looking dancers, and have had some mind-jarring, knee-weakening, incredible times. But the combo of her looks, attitude, and service is surreal. In the top ten, ever, for sure. This will not last for long.

cye11
01-29-04, 20:05
Swizz
I definatley agree with you on b-port being a good spot and all of this "new" posting will hopefully not make it too hot for us Bport regulars. That is definately the neck of the woods to get a sure smile on the puss. I have only been to Teddies once but I do know the treasures to be had @ Keystone and Pleasant Moments, as well as Bishops. Just a quick ? though.
Anywhere to find white chics in the port or other areas of CT? I have only seen one in my travels.

Be Safe

CT Guy Looking
01-29-04, 21:39
Hey,

I was curious to find out what the SW scene is in Bridgeport? I did check the Fairfield Ave area as mentioned earlier by someone but nothing? Any news if the SW scene? Is it still up and running or dead?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

PepeGrilloNYC
01-29-04, 21:49
What days does this girl Christina go to Teddies? I'm very interested. Either post here or pm me.

Thanks

Sharkman CT
01-29-04, 23:26
Thursday at Teddy's:

Wow. Every time I go here the parking lot is more and more crowded.

Nice selection of girls, all ranging 5's to 8's.

Talked to Jenifer from DR, wow what a body.

LD with Evelyn, she says she normally workd clubs in NYC, and only comes to Teddys once a month.

Quoted $ for 1/2 and 1/2, I laughed. Settled on .6 Ok performance. ok looks.

Just a thought: I was watching a guy last week at the stage throwing 1's and a few 5's at the girl dancing. I said to myself, "that boy is gonna overpay, and set a bad precedent". I was dismayed by the thought until later on I was able to negotiate down to a more reasonable level, and realized that fools overpaying might actually make it easier for someone who does know how to negotiate. A girl who just got overpaid may not mind another round for less money. What do you guys think?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences. Thanks!

Darkmax99
01-30-04, 01:09
Well the only white pickings are at American Spa *quality is so-so* Teddies occasionally has some.
Found a gem at Bishop's Corner other night. Performance was so good, she gave me her celly for future meetings. Former R's place girl. Anyways Keystone has picked up some new girls. The booties on these girls are crazy nice! Nice round, voluptuous types, a must see.

I did venture out day after snow storm. I'll take a page out of rap artist Ludacris minus the profanity "Cause there's too many guys and not enough hoes, too many rookies, not enough pros". That was the situation that day, WAY too many guys/mongers just standing around with nothing to do. Only 3 girls working daytime at teddies and keystone, slim pickings, picked up late at keystone but still number of mongers way too much for anyone to isolate a female to themselves.

Oh yea, I actually met a few mongers from New Haven, exchanged numbers, now I've got a mongerin crew in essence, really cool. It was fun cause there were these girls at teddies tryna act like they dont speak english, so we all had a blast trying to practice our poor spanish on them. It was funny, girl trying to get us to go to back room for .75-.80 acting like I didnt know sesenta y cinco.... LOL *hopes I got it right still, I kinda slept through spanish class in hs*

MSJ44
01-30-04, 12:39
Sharkman-

I would tend to agree. One or two nuts throwing money around with no sense for the market price can't hurt. The girls know the regular customers know the going rates. If they perform poorly, or have issues with the going market price range, move onto another. The new girls that come in will learn mongers move on to the next broad instead of them.

CT Seeker
01-30-04, 14:49
Went to Keystone about 12:45 Friday. The place was deader than downtown Bpt where the SW's used to be. Talked to Vicki. Pretty cute. When in the back and was suprised to see lights on in the backroom. She quoted $60. I was like no way till those lights go off. Then someone yelled her and she brought me back to the bar. A cop car was out front! DAMN! Turns out though that it was helping an 18 wheeler make a turn down the street. Vicki said its ok to go in the back. I declined and left. My urges had been diminished! Still don't know why the lights were on in the back room. Plus she reaked of some kind of alcohol.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letter of your sentences. Thanks!

ReconBob
01-31-04, 01:53
Hi All, just a quick question. What is the dress code at Teddies and Keystone?, is it casual?, if so how casual?, its a long drive and I don't want to ge there and not be able to get in, but at the same time I don't want to overdress and look like I made of $.

If it matters I'll be going during the day.

Thanks

MSJ44
01-31-04, 03:34
Dress really doesn't matter. you'll see all sorts, but no set dress code. I would say just be comfortable.

Mr. Wtby
01-31-04, 18:08
Guys, I'm in love. Went to Keystone first this pm. Saw all my fav's, Vanessa, Melinda, Amelia, Natalie and Michelle. Drank a few brews with my girlfriends, resisted temptations and headed over to Teddies.
I walked in and was disappointed. Saw only 3 or 4 girls. I newver saw it so dead. There were plenty of guys so I was thinking my chances were slim. Soon Diana, Tani (humma humma) strolled in, as did my old friend Mia, looking gorgeous as ever. Then as I exited the mensroom, I noticed a beatiful curly haired PR girl I never seen before. Her name I learned was Shakia or Shakira(??)I tried to make eye contact, but to no avail. A little while later, I saw her go up on stage. I quickly raced over and threw down some money and when she came over I said point blank "Como estas linda? Come see me first when you are done dancing". She did a little while later and I said "I've got to go in back with you , you are gorgeous". We went in back and she asked what I wanted. I said everything! I then did something I never did before guys. I asked her to eat her pussy. She agreed for an additional small tip. I went to town, she was bucking and moaning and before long she came hard. She then proceeded to CBJ which was real good and then cowgirl facing and cowgirl facing away. I then finished doggy, my fav. When she was done, I told her " You know what I really want? Your're phone number". We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up late next week at an outside location. Wow guys I can't wait!! Swizz, I was looking for you dude.

Darkmax99
01-31-04, 19:38
LoL, hey guys, I had some crazy time last night. Teddies was BOOMING, packed! I was chillin, saw my peaches, tasted the good. Oh by the way, I never knew there was a champagne room there, it looked hot, Imma definately try it out one time. $100 for the room, still got to tip girl as well, so get a regular.
Anyways last night, the worst thing happened, for one my car failed on me and I was stranded till 3am in the morning in the cold, car rejected my electronic key, go figure. So anyways while this occurred, something crazy frightened me for a split second. I saw a guy in the parking lot with a loaded gun out in plain view in his hand and he was walking back and forth, also near myself as well. So I'm kinda a bit worried about the safety of the place for it was extremely packed, especially of some well "not to friendly" guys that in all honesty are trouble makers in the waiting. So I think I'm gonna stick to keystone and my private gems I chill wit outside the clubs now. Teddies to me is a lil troublesome during packed nights.

Darkmax99
01-31-04, 19:41
Oh yeah, the most hilarious thing I saw was this middle aged white girl at teddies. She was MAD old, but shockingly knew how to clap her ass cheeks and all. But everyone would clear out when she got on stage. Maybe some monger who is into the middle aged white girl wouldnt mind taking her to da back. I don't think she made ANY money at all but if you're lookin for a cost effective route, I'm sure you can get her pretty cheap...

Oh and at this point, I'll be chillin at keystone, it's just a better atmosphere for me, WAY too many guys at teddies now. You can barely walk through there, rooms are packed. It's getting hard for new mongers to chill in there because well, unless your like me and got a few regulars that know u minute u walk in, you're gonna be out of luck tryna get a hold of one for more than 30seconds of chatter.

MSJ44
02-01-04, 03:59
Swizz,

Say it ain't so? Don't tell me knuckleheads are invading my beloved Teddies? Could it have been just a onenight thing? You know how cats get when they've had a few. What time were you there? No real stars in the house? I've been touting the the pleasures of Teddies to my other old head (30-something) boys, and would hate for them to not see it at it's glory. Although, given the more relaxed vibe at the Key, maybe that is the spot for me for awhile.

I did talk to my girl Paula and Jennifer, who both mentioned they would be going up to both Ted's and the key. It's just ass, gun play in the parking lot is not cool.

MSJ44
02-01-04, 04:06
CT Seeker -

I wouldn't stress over the lights being on. I've been in the back before during the day when the main little hall lights have been on as well. As you know, the last things guys are thing about if they are back there is who or what is going on next to them. I wouldn't read into anymore than just someone forgot to turn them off.

JimmyDR
02-01-04, 11:47
Well it was a Saturday afternoon when we decided to go to Teddies. A 45 minute ride from my house. Machine, Pumpernickol and Daddys boy joined me. It is in the better section of Bridgeport or so it seemed to me. The place was crowded and there is a Bullitin board with who is working. Day shift had 15 and I understand there could be as many as 35 chicas there at night.

There were 13 Latinas, 10 from The Dominican Republic, 2 WOCs and 3 from other Latin Countries. They were friendly as can be and we were HAPPY!!
The Machine made 2 trips to the back and Pumpernickol made 1. There were 4-5 that were very pretty and a few others that were nice. Drinks were cheap, action was reasonable and we had a blast.

We will be back AGAIN!!!!!!

From Sharkman

Thursday at Teddy's:

Wow. Every time I go here the parking lot is more and more crowded. At 5PM we parked down the street, so full

Nice selection of girls, all ranging 5's to 8's. More in the upper range on Saturday

Talked to Jenifer from DR, wow what a body.

LD with Evelyn, she says she normally workd clubs in NYC, and only comes to Teddys once a month.

Quoted $ for 1/2 and 1/2, I laughed. Settled on .6 Ok performance. ok looks. We were Quoted $60-$80 but settled on $60!

Just a thought: I was watching a guy last week at the stage throwing 1's and a few 5's at the girl dancing. I said to myself, "that boy is gonna overpay, and set a bad precedent". I was dismayed by the thought until later on I was able to negotiate down to a more reasonable level, and realized that fools overpaying might actually make it easier for someone who does know how to negotiate. A girl who just got overpaid may not mind another round for less money. What do you guys think?

MSJ44
02-01-04, 15:54
JimmyDR -

Glad to see you peeped Teddies out. You gotta peep the Key out for Dominican mommie as well.

JimmyDR
02-01-04, 15:57
Where is the KEY? Directions please?