PDA

View Full Version : Fullerton KMP

Wireless91910
07-10-05, 19:39
Hey guys,

Newbie here, but long time hobbyist. Checked out "J" today. Funny thing is I've been going to "A", not knowing "J" was next door. Anyways got a girl name "Cindy" today, looked very promising as she was very petite. I knew I should have asked for someone a little bigger. (she probably weighs 90 lbs). Now don't get me wrong I like spinners, but I have found that some of these girls can't take much d***. I'm not saying I'm huge, but when she makes a ugly face when I enter I can tell this is not going to be fun. Sure enough within a few minutes I was bottoming out and she wasn't enjoying it. Now it becomes a hurry up session as she can't take it anymore. She did allow doggie for a few minutes before again, I started to bottom out. Do any of you have the same problem? Any info on thicker girls? maybe latina?

Any info is much appreciated

Wireless

Asain_Ucker
07-14-05, 01:15
Wire,

I've donated many times to the "J" myself. I've had Honey,Rose,and Angela,but never Cindy. Angela sounds like Cindy. Shes a spinner,cute 32a's,nice bush,95lb at most. She complained also about dick bottoming out. My unit wont win any longest dick contest either,so I thought that was unusual of her. I banged her continous for about 5 min nonstop, maybe she was to dry?? I must admit, I did enjoy her complaining that my dick was too big, lol.

asain ucker

Hey guys,

Newbie here, but long time hobbyist. Checked out "J" today. Funny thing is I've been going to "A", not knowing "J" was next door. Anyways got a girl name "Cindy" today, looked very promising as she was very petite. I knew I should have asked for someone a little bigger. (she probably weighs 90 lbs). Now don't get me wrong I like spinners, but I have found that some of these girls can't take much d***. I'm not saying I'm huge, but when she makes a ugly face when I enter I can tell this is not going to be fun. Sure enough within a few minutes I was bottoming out and she wasn't enjoying it. Now it becomes a hurry up session as she can't take it anymore. She did allow doggie for a few minutes before again, I started to bottom out. Do any of you have the same problem? Any info on thicker girls? maybe latina?

Any info is much appreciated

Wireless

Depraved
08-29-05, 11:33
Hey Guys,

I am in the Fullerton area a lot but I've never heard of "J" or "A" until reading your posts. There used to be Tiffany Tanning a long while back and I happen to know another place off Commonwealth, though the only girl I found to be worthwhile (decent looks 6 or 7) was a china gal named Lucy.
Please PM me or post a reply as I would really love to know where "J" or "A" is so I can give it a try. I love little asian spinners. Thanks!

Asain_Ucker
10-14-05, 11:04
Depraved,

I recently visited the amp off commonwealth, and was sorry that china girl Lucy is gone. I was pressed for time so i paid my $40 and let the older korean just give me a babyoil HJ. I asked about Lucy and dont know how much of it is true,but she says LE got her. She says Lucy works in Long Beach somewhere. Anyone know any more details??
Later
AsainUcker

Daniellllll
09-09-06, 21:10
New to this site and live around Fullerton area but never heard of "a" or "j" either.

Can someone please PM me the directons there?

Thanks

Nutz For Buttz
10-28-06, 15:10
Way back in the day (maybe five years ago?) the place on Commonwealth in Fullerton was the best I've still ever seen. I think it was an "Accupressure" place, and there were Cindy, Bebe, and an older lady who called herself Mink. I wonder if, for nostalgia's sake, anyone remembers that place and those fabulous ladies?

If I could track down any of them, I'd see them again in a minute!

Lensman
10-27-10, 01:41
OMG! I remember, Mink used to cut my hair at her salon near Cerritos mall. Wonderful ladies like Linda and IE. Even viet gal Amy.

Once, on Thanksgiving, Mink took the day off, IE and her friend called me to bring a pizza and help them run the washing machine. When I arrived, they asked me to help with a drunk customer that would not leave. So they told me to take a shower, relax and just sleep in a room. Then later both ladies had me at once!

Way back in the day (maybe five years ago? The place on Commonwealth in Fullerton was the best I've still ever seen. I think it was an "Accupressure" place, and there were Cindy, Bebe, and an older lady who called herself Mink. I wonder if, for nostalgia's sake, anyone remembers that place and those fabulous ladies?

If I could track down any of them, I'd see them again in a minute!

RelicReed1
09-17-14, 23:11
Someone willing to share "J" and "A" via pm? New to this and looking for some places to start out.

Dildo Baggens
09-18-14, 13:25
I noticed this is your first post, so let me give you some pointers. Many of us here have spent hundreds of hours refining our mongering skills, so we are reticent to share info to someone that has no history on this forum. I'm sure you're a stand up guy and would not abuse valuable info given to you, but we can't take that chance. I suggest you read the forum thoroughly and take some for the team (TOFTT), then report back. This goes a long way in establishing good rapport with us. You have to give before you get. It's part of the process.

Good luck,
Baggens

Someone willing to share "J" and "A" via pm? New to this and looking for some places to start out.

DJones
09-18-14, 23:19
Someone willing to share "J" and "A" via pm? New to this and looking for some places to start out.You may want check the dates of the posts you're responding to.

Pudgy68
09-19-14, 17:37
I noticed this is your first post, so let me give you some pointers. Many of us here have spent hundreds of hours refining our mongering skills, so we are reticent to share info to someone that has no history on this forum. I'm sure you're a stand up guy and would not abuse valuable info given to you, but we can't take that chance. I suggest you read the forum thoroughly and take some for the team (TOFTT), then report back. This goes a long way in establishing good rapport with us. You have to give before you get. It's part of the process.

Good luck,
BaggensAgreed. I am in that category of trying to get trust here. I have been at this hobby before the internet was around. I used to troll SW, AMPs and now the internet. I would like to add that the hours spent refining our skills, is in tandem with the untold amounts of money that goes with it. Experience costs money. If you have been in the hobby for a while, share some old stories. Especially if they are on topic with a current thread.

Good advice DB.

Stay safe.

ElDoret
11-11-14, 17:46
Greetings gents. I'm new here, but I've posted 3 reviews in the past week in the Massage Parlor forums. Most of my experiences have been in GG and Anaheim because they are close to home, and they have almost all been Veit except for my recent TOFTT excursion posted in the aforementioned section. I hear that Koreans are a bit more concerned with making sure you have a good experience, and I am very turned on by petite / thin girls. Would you guys be willing to share (PM) the locations you mentioned in this thread and the names of some smaller girls? If not, I understand. I'll keep working at it!

Iqbalov
07-23-16, 12:17
Hey guys, I used to go to the downtown spot o Amerige / Harbor with Susan, Julie, etc.

I tried calling the number a couple of times but it is obviously closed now.

Anyone know if they switched locations, or are they done?

LuckyYu2004
07-24-16, 00:20
There is this new place just showed up on my radar. The place opened around may. When I drove by last night, they added a neon night with the word "massage" right at the front window. A plastic "grand opening" banner. The place is so new, it is not on the review site. It is located at the corner of Berkeley and chapman, right across from fullerton college.