PDA

View Full Version : Rss ?!

Vargr
07-09-05, 16:48
http://blogspace.com/rss/readers

It's not that I don't love the upraded site but I'd love to be able to scan it more efficiently. How about a nice RSS feed (or several?)

Wallie
08-13-06, 04:32
http://blogspace.com/rss/readers

It's not that I don't love the upraded site but I'd love to be able to scan it more efficiently. How about a nice RSS feed (or several?)
Unless you have to read every post in every section, I don't see how it is difficult to keep up with a thread. It's pretty easy to scan down to where you last read, and start reading again.

MHO, your MMV

Wallie

Vargr
08-13-06, 09:21
Unless you have to read every post in every section, I don't see how it is difficult to keep up with a thread. It's pretty easy to scan down to where you last read, and start reading again.

MHO, your MMV

Wallie
All very true, but posts can be spread acrosss multiple threads. I'd like to be able to see updates to (for example) the MP and SW sections of several areas while simultaneously seeing the CL feeds in my aggregator -- that's real efficiency. If I could get the local adult paper to do the same thing with their classifieds I'd be all set.

Wallie
08-14-06, 02:36
All very true, but posts can be spread acrosss multiple threads. I'd like to be able to see updates to (for example) the MP and SW sections of several areas while simultaneously seeing the CL feeds in my aggregator -- that's real efficiency. If I could get the local adult paper to do the same thing with their classifieds I'd be all set.
I sense a bit of the OCD in you... lol

Personally, I enjoy reading the Forums, and perusing the Guide. I'll check out areas near me, etc., and get a feel for what's happening, especially as it relates to LE activities around my area.

We all have our own way of using the Guide, so whatever works for you is cool, I just hadn't thought of a reason RRS was needed on the site, or, more importantly, how I would use it if it was available.

Wallie