PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
04-10-02, 13:54
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

robin
04-13-02, 16:29
Have visited Jade Spa 3 times and will return, the ladies are older, but I have an asian fetish. Each I was time table washed and dried well. It was relaxing and safe. The last time I was there, mid-afternoon, I was licked very well with skill and accuracy, very enjoyable. The 2nd time was on a holiday, late in the day, the lady had a shapely ass and I came doggy style; then she walked on my back. The first time I visited was with the oldest of all, she was happy I was willing to fuck her and she came hard whilst squealing. She was tired after that so I stood up and she licked my cock, while she laid on her back, until I came all of her tiny tits. The ladies are asian, korean, and 50+. All I have seen are attractive and not in a big hurry to get you out the door; they all gave a good massage to.

Macauman
04-13-02, 18:46
Robin,

Where is the Jade Spa? Is that the place over in South Houston - near Monroe and Old Galveston Road?

Magnetman
04-22-02, 00:16
yes, do tell where this jade spa is located. i am coming to town soon, and do not know the area. i will be staying fairly close to the bush airport. what about prices? thanks!

pussylicker
04-27-02, 11:51
Which Houston Adult Modeling Studios/Massage Parlors are full service places and which are not? What kind of prices,including the door fee, are we talking about as well?What are the quality of the women and the services they provide?

XtraBigboy
04-28-02, 21:27
..Hey...where is everyone at......Where are all the posts... This used to be a busy board.....What the !?

Magnetman
05-03-02, 01:01
the jade spa is a total rip-off! DO NOT PATRONIZE IT! i had a session with nina or mina and she just took my money. do not go there and waste your money!!

Kwik-Cummer
05-03-02, 13:30
wow, nice discussion board! the last time i was here was about 5 years ago, and its not as lively as it is right now (no boards or anything really useful). anyways, i been around the houston scene for about 4 years now, and i have learned my fair share of the places to go in houston. executive playmates and the rio room off of gessner and harwin both offers FS. there is a 40 dollar entry fee and 160 to get you a FS. however, the girls there are below average (too old or too ugly) and sometimes they go to work 'high' or messed up! for 200 dollars it is a waste of money, so dont go unless you are desperate. asian spa or asian super spa off of hwy 6 and I-10 offers a cheaper rate of 180 (entry fee and FS) dollars, and the girls there are much better looking. about two years ago i stumbled over this massage ad in one of the weeklys, so i decided to try it out. it was a chinese lady named Lisa, about 30ish, and she charges 40 for a massage and whatever else (tip) for a HJ. at first i was dissapointed because there was no FS, but my mind soon changed when she started to give me the HJ. it was the BEST HJ i've ever had! i had to stop myself from cry out loud with tears of joy at the end. i tipped her 20 and asked her if she knew anyone who does FS. she told me to look on the local chinese newspaper (yes, i am chinese) for placed massage ads, and all of them offers FS. the next week i bought a copy and called up one of the numbers to try it out. it was an apartment somewhere in chinatown (bellair) and the goin rate is 100 for everything, i was greeted with 4 very young and good looking chinese girls. a man (i suspect he is the pimp or bodyguard for the place) offered me a drink and asked me who do i wish to fuck. i picked a tall girl with a nice body and proceeds to one of the rooms. since it was my first time there, i asked her to take the lead and show me how things are done. the girl (forgot her name) took me to the bahroom first and gave me a shower, then asked me to lay down on the massage table in the room. she gave me a very comforting massage and we chatted while she massaged me. we talked for about 15 minutes and then she asked me if the massage was good. i said it was pretty good and turned around, and just smiled at her (yes, i was nervous). she smiled back and begins to play with my private, and kissing my body all over. she then gave me a BJ until i am about to cum, and hopped on the massage table and fucked my brains out. it was one of the better fucks in my life, and it was well worth the 100 dollars. to my suprise, there are no tips for these places and she bowed and thanked me for choosing her. ever since that time, i have been calling these places from the newspaper ads, and they all offers the same deal. Good looking girls (3 to 4 at each place), shower, nice and long massage, great FS, they all bow when you pay them at the end, and its ALL just for 100 dollars. i must have been to these places about 20 times in the past 2 years. they are always in some apartments or houses in the Bellair area, and they change locations once a few months to avoid LE. after a while i figured it out (cus i like to talk to the girls when i fuck them), these places are run by two prostitution rings with the same owners. the girls are mainly students or 'tourists' who left their country (china, taiwan, vietnam, malaysia, etc) for a few months to come to US and make $$$. they are all clean and most of them have not done this before, and that is why i rarely see the same girl twice. they travel thru cities with large asian population such as LA, NYC, and Houston. they are all bewteen the age of 18 to 30 (depends on your luck), and i swear there was one that just turned 16 (but she kept telling me she was 18). the last time i went to one of these places was in March, and i fucked a 22 years old exchange student from Seattle. i am so happy i have found out about the newspaper ads, and these places make houston like a tour of asia's finest. however, i do not want to go into the details about which newspaper it is, and what the numbers are, cus this is like a heaven for me and LE is the devil! i suggest to you guys if you want a nice fuck with a fine asian girl for only 100 dollars, ask a chinese friend to look up the numbers in houston. if you are really desperate you can email me, but i doubt i will reply cus of the internet stings these days. good hunting guys!

Macauman
05-03-02, 18:16
I once called the Jade Spa to get info. The woman who answered the phone sounded a bit "mature", so I asked her old she was. She told me 58!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least she was honest!!!!!!!!

cornellio
05-05-02, 18:47
Watch out fellows, Miyakos off I-45 is one big rip off. Dropped 150 bombs for nothing. Useless massage, tired looking women and just plain rude attitude. STAY CLEAR OF THIS RAT HOLE!!!

ayph
05-06-02, 20:38
Hey Kwik-Cummer,

I'm going to be in Houston a couple weeks this summer and would like to go to one of these places. Unfortuantly I never learned mandarin or cantonese while I was overseas...so I might need a little help.

email me if you are willing to help.

ayoungpoisoner@hotmail.com

MrG
05-07-02, 02:08
Anyone here know anything about Austin? Specifically, the massage parlors like the one on I-35.

Boxholder
05-08-02, 22:24
Last Sunday, April 29th or so I saw a couple of girls working Westheimer outside the loop. I was pretty stunned as I hadn't seen any action here before. Both were pretty hot (and I'm guessing they were girls). 1 had long blonde hair the other dark curly. I didn't stop to ask $$ I was wondering if anyone else saw them too and did stop and check things out?

I also saw some girl hanging outside Treasures a few Saturdays ago.........I'm pretty sure I KNOW what she was doing but then again I don't. Anyone have any info?

I'm also curious if anyone has found any new places for street action. I haven't been by Airline lately and don't really want too. T-road is pretty heavily patroled by LE and seems kinda empty.

Thanks!

Boxholder
05-10-02, 23:28
Damn??? WTF?? this board used to have some good info?? It just kinda died or what???? Post people!!!!

Kwik-Cummer
05-11-02, 16:11
To ayph: when are you going to be in houston this summer? i have the number to 3 of these chinese places (just got it this past weekend), but i doubt it will work after a month or two. leave a post before you come to houston and i'll see if they have changed the number or not.

To MrG: Austin is pretty dead. Crazy Lady strip bar had some girls that are willing to meet you outside the club, but that was a year ago. There are actually a lot of SW actions at the intersection of I-35 and Roundburg, but LE presence is also strong. i managed to pick up girls on two seperate ocassions, and they were not worth the risk. however, their prices were pretty reasonable, i paid one girl $20 for a BJ, and paid the other $50 for FS.

Well, thats all for now, good luck hunting!

luv_my_bimmer
05-11-02, 18:44
Kwik-Cummer:

I would like to visit the Belair section of Houston. Can you hook me up with some phone numbers. I'm Chinese however, I can't read or write. Therefore, it's difficult for me to lookup chinese newspapers. Thanks in advance for helping out.

PS. There's not much action at Austin.

Please email me at geraldlee@austin.rr.com.

Thunder
05-15-02, 21:08
Where can ont find one of these chinese newspapers?

Kwik-Cummer
05-16-02, 17:27
luv_my_bimmer: Leave a msg before you go to houston and i'll email you the phone number. however, its been a couple weeks so i dunno if it still works.

Thunder: You can find this newspaper at any chinese supermarket on Bellair, they are usually a quarter a copy.

Anyways, i am in Austin right now and i just dropped by the intersection of I-35 and Roundberg, there are lots of SW there! i picked up this tall white girl next to some apartment complex and got a BJ. she is a 3 (plain but not ugly) and charges $35 for a BJ, but she got some skills. i thought it was worth it cus i was paranoid as fuck, and she took her time to work on me. she told me they usually come out around 3-6pm, cus thats when most people gets off work. well, if anyone has any more info on houston and austin, please share~

luv_my_bimmer
05-17-02, 20:01
Kwik_cummer:

I'm going to Houston tomorrow, 5/18. Need those phone numbers ASAP.

LUV_MY_BIMMER.

GSL

Thunder
05-18-02, 03:54
And if a white guy walks into a chinese store will they look at him funny? Is there something else there I can buy like a coke or something, I mean I would feel funny if I walked in to buy a chinese newspaper being a white guy.
Thanks
silverballmaniac@hotmail.com (pinball collector)

Thunder
05-19-02, 09:13
Originally posted by Thunder
And if a white guy walks into a chinese store will they look at him funny? Is there something else there I can buy like a coke or something, I mean I would feel funny if I walked in to buy a chinese newspaper being a white guy.
Thanks
silverballmaniac@hotmail.com (pinball collector)

XtraBigboy
05-19-02, 21:06
.....Hey...good to see somthing going on here finally. Kwik, What you were talking about seems pretty cool. An asian girl for $100.....sweet! Do you think they have those papers in Chinatown near the D-town convention center? Yea.. T-road has been pretty dead. I think LE has been crackin' down. The only ones I see there on a regular basis is that old pot-bellied woman with big puffy white'gray hair(Who i affectionately call "The Hag") and the Big blonde who is always sitting in her lawn chair (who i call "The Queen of T-Road). Neither of them I would consider messin' with. Also, the woods right off T-road near Griggs was recently cleared out. i guess the powers that be got tired of the ladies doing their business and hiding out in those woods. I usually don't really cruise around the other areas in town too much. Oh well......We'll just have to wait for better times. Plus, i haven't heard about any sightings of youngsters around , I guess that's a good thing, cause it seems like LE really cracked down when the jail bait girls started to show up. Alright....See you guys....

Kwik-Cummer
05-20-02, 12:48
luv_my_bimmer: Hey! sorry man, i went to houston myself and missed your post. I just emailed you their new number, hope you get it on time.

Thunder: I dont think they would mind as long as they are making $ with the newspaper. also, most of them sell this newspaper outside the market in the newspaper machines. i have seen couple places where they give this newspaper out for free, so if you are paying more than a quarter for it, then you got the wrong one. Try Welcome Supermarket (close to Gessner and on Bellair), they have the machines outside the store.

XtrBigboy: I am sure they have the newspaper in Dallas, but I doubt that it will post houston business on there. these newspapers make $$$ from local business ad postings.

Anyways, this weekend was kinda dissapointing. I got a copy of the newspaper and called one of the numbers on there. Went to the place (a house) and was greeted by 2 below average girls and 1 little above average girl (very nice body). of course i picked the better looking one and had my fun. however, i did wish they have more better looking girls so i dont have a narrow selection. guess i was just outta luck this time!

payroll
05-21-02, 23:35
Hey I am coming to houston and i heard airline hwy was a good place for sw but can anyone tell me where and what are the rates?

Boxholder
05-26-02, 01:57
Howdy!

Payroll, I'm not sure I totally understood your message but there is a street called Airline on the North side and any action on it is typically between 45 and just inside loop 610. I've never done any business there so I don't know the prices but I have driven around the area and seen some action. However, based on general knowledge I'd guess that $40 will get you f/s.

On an unrelated topic seems I've stumbled on some girls that just had to be working Westheimer. A VERY fine young b/f (and I typically am not attracted to b/f's) and a hottie brown haired w/f. I really hadn't planned on stopping but just to help you guys out and get some info I decided I'd run home, shower (cuz I was stanky) and then do some shopping.

Course by the time I got back out (total of maybe 25 minutes) they were gone. I cruised up and down looking for them but they never showed back up. It was a bit late when I saw them, 10pm so I guess they called it a night. I'm really curious as to what the rates are since they looked rather expensive and where we'd end up going since I'm not familiar with any hotels in the area. If anyone knows please post away!

Easy Rider
05-27-02, 14:47
wow. What a bunch of sad experiences on this board. You Houston boys need to jump on a plane and fly down to Brownsville. Then ask any cab to take you to Paradise Men's Club across the river in Matamoros, Mexcio. You don't believe me go check out Matamoros on these message boards.

Sounds like Houston is getting too difficult.

Life doens't have to be so difficult.

robin
05-27-02, 17:17
Jade Spa

Sorry that some one got burnt, but what do you expect from a cat house once and a while?

Everytime I have been to a massage parlor the women allways makes a comment on being clean, all over. If some dirty bastard shows up I cannot blame them for screwing them out of cash.

Easy Rider
05-31-02, 01:48
JUST GO TO MEXICO. Why pay big bucks for table dances, when for the same money you can get it all in Matamoros. Matamoros is very convenient for a weekend trip. Just fly Continental into Brownsville. The cabs at the airport can cross the border and take you to Paradise Men's Club, (my favorite), or a hotel. No reason to rent a car. Paradise is open 8pm to 4am, everyday. I recommend the Hotel Residencial. It has a beautiful garden and pool, and if you wanna take your dancer home with you, she will like to use the pool. Rooms are only $70 a nite.

Don't stay in a Brownsville hotel, as none of the girls have a USA visa. I will try to post some pics of some of these exceptionally good lookin girls of Paradise.

Paradise has the youngest, best looking girls anywhere. The law says the girls have to be 18 to work there, but it isn't enforced.

And while perhaps a tad more expensive than the rode hard, busy little beaver boystown ****** in Laredo and Reynosa, they arn't as sexually active. haha. Private dances in private rooms are totally nude, and only $14. Full sex deal in the back room is $45 per hour for the room, plus whatever for the girl. They set their own rates. I've seen a low of $40 and a high of $200. Price vary, and seem to be a function of how much you romance em beforehand, and when their rent is due. And these girls all have to go for a physical every week. They are clean, smart, and alot of fun. Treat them with respect, and they won't dissapoint you. I highly recommend them and the club. Bring cash and your ATM card, as no clubs in Matamoros take credit cards. And don't worry about the language barrier. These young sweeties know how to make it just seem to dissapper. haha.

SilverBlue
05-31-02, 03:01
ive stayed up way too late reading this discovery of a website. i have to be at work in five hours, but i decided to register a screenname and post some of my own findings.

as far as streetwalkers go...

ive been hitting up the hillcroft strip between harwin and high star (opposite side of 59, by that conoco/taquerioa strip/24hr video store(s) for years, and i have not encountered any LE personally. however i did recently see a bust happen right before my eyes. i was on hillcroft at gulfton, heading north to 59, and i saw a car in the wendy's parking lot pull up to the exit ramp. as the car slowed, two black streetwalkers exited the car. as the car pulled out of the lot, the light turned green and he started off down hillcroft to 59. i turned to look at the hookers who were now standing next to another car, in which two plainsclothed vice cops hopped out. one motioned for them to stay, the other got on a handset. thats when about three squad cars came out of nowhere and started weaving around traffic to get to that guy. by this time we were at 59 and going under, and all three squad cars had him pulled over just before the colorado on the 59 feeder. needless to say, i continued on down the feeder, hopped on the highway, and went home for the night.

i have seen cops from time to time in the area, but this was one of two busts i saw in the few years i have been there.

other places ive seen streetwalkers include the strip mall across from baby dolls on westheimer (where miyako is--btw, good cheap sushi). normally they are in their cars. i used to see a regular black girl, a little thick, usually found in that maroon gmc jimmy with the dent behind the rear drivers' side door, or the black jeep cherokee. she was a regular for a while, until the day she swiped a very expensive bag of illegal herbal substance out of my pants' pocket while working me. haven't seen her since.. lol.

also see them in the parking lot of the body shoppe/fumdicks/pleasure video, behind baby dolls, on winrock, or the weasel wash car wash across the street. that whole area is usually kind of touch and go, you never know when it will be hot or when it will be dead.

seen the girls on bissonet north of 59. entirely too scared to approach any of them, with all the dealers and gangs in the area.

i thought the montrose and westheimer area was strictly he/she's and trannys, but if you guys say otherwise, i will have to check it out.

damn, it's 2am! i have to be at work soon. im sure i will be back online and reading when i get home... if anyone has updated here by then. doesn't look like a very happening forum, but i will update after the weekend, i hope to check out some of these places you guys have mentioned. thanks.

Boxholder
06-01-02, 23:52
I just banged an "OH MY GAWD SHE'S FINE" blonde haired 20yr old lil hottie.. I still can't believe how freakin' hot she was...she could be dancing or doing the escort or massage route and making $$ w/out the risk of working the street. Undoubtably the finest hooker I've fucked and in the top 7 or 8 of regular girls I've banged. Honestly I figure she could probably charge $200-$300 at a "spa". Total was $75. $60 for her $15 for the room. Had really nice titties like only the young girls have. Nice southern accent too. Picked her up on Airline and she gave me her number for future hook-ups but I'll be keeping that to myself.....

cka123
06-02-02, 01:51
Hey, Boxholder....What are you doing...If you have a place for us to go that is any good, you should share...If I had any piece of information, I would tell you...It is cruel to tell us about your good fortune and not tell us the secerts..

Easy Rider
06-02-02, 04:18
GOT LUCKY LAST NIGHT IN PARADISE CLUB--MATAMOROS

I usually don't go to strip joints on weekend nites, because the girls are too busy. But last night I was tired of the bull shit from the "nice" girls of Brownsville, Texas, who think their pussies are made of gold. All the time with one eye on your bank account and the other on the favorite divorce lawyer friend. So I made the ten minute crossing of the Rio Grande to Paradise. Sadly all my regulars were busy. My waiter told me not to cry however, as a brand new girl showed up tonight. She was too shy to dance naked, but that she was a perfect ten.

We have all heard that from Mexican titty joint waiters before. But since my regulars were all tied up, (four in the back rooms), I told him to bring her over for one drink.

MAN. WHAT A SHOCK. I'll never doubt that waiter again.

This was a Monterrey beauty if there ever was one. A perfect body, and a lovely 18 year old smile to match. No kids. And her figure proved it. Large firm boobs, waist like a wasp, flat tummy, and a tiny belly button. Finished off with a super rounded, fertility symbol big, ultra feminine, gorgeous ass.

And she loved to talk. I kept it in English at first. Hers was passable. Took me $50 in drinks, and several nervous consultations between her and the manager, (you sure he's OK?), but she was finally persuaded to leave with me. This after much getting-to-know-you chat, laughter, interlaced with increasingly romantic conversation. I paid the customary $50 salida charge to the club, and told her I would give her a hundred. She didn't say yes or no. Just smiled.

We walked out back and took the last available little love nest. She was alot hotter than I expected. Alot of deep throat gf tongue action, while I was gently removing her clothes. Then I held her head firmly in my hands, and pushed her down onto her knee's. Without hesitation she jerked my belt loose, and pulled my pants down around my ankles. And then went to work on old baldy, quickly making him stand tall. No viagra necessary.

Then I moved her onto the bed. Her pussy was totally clean smelling, and tasting. I flipped her over on her tummy, jamming a pillow under her pussy. Then grabbing a perfectly rounded hip in each hand, flipped her entire ass into the air, forcing her tummy down into the pillow. (The Easy rider flipped position). Elbowing open her soft thighs, I moved my face to within six inches of her open crack. From that wide open position, I gazed on that pink little ass hole winking at me. A virgin one for sure. Eat one out in this position guys, and she'll love you forever.

Later she then let me do some good work on her with my new digital camera, but under promise not to show anyone the pics. Sorry guys, I don't go back on my word.

Back in the club later she actually hugged and hung on me like a gf. I had been sucked dry, and the whisky further enhanced my well-satisfied, the-world-is-a-wonderful-place, damn good mood. And she slowly sipped on her drinks, making them last. Then I remembered I hadn't giving her the hundred I had promised. Nor had she asked. Confirming what she had told me, that this was her first time as a pro....

What do you think I did guys?

JUST ANOTHER NIGHT IN PARADISE.....

Boxholder
06-02-02, 18:59
Yo Cka123 I ain't holding back (but I'm not giving out the # either)!!! I picked her up on Airline btwn 610 and 290 (I think...its either 290 or 45 I get confused either way they're practically next to each other). To be honest I've never seen anything decent down there before just a bunch of ol' skanked out hags. So I was VERY pleasantly surprised. Good Luck & be safe!!!

SilverBlue
06-03-02, 21:04
hey guys, i think i know that girl yall are talking about. blonde, nice body, a few tattoos? real cute? she works out on westheimer/hillcroft, too. runs a lot of routes and makes a lot of money... sure you got her for $60, but I have a feeling if you shelled out a little extra she'll give you a little extra... ;)

SilverBlue
06-03-02, 21:24
Weekend Update:

Places I will stay away from forever include the Roadrunner Inn and Red Carpet Inn on 59 near Hillcroft. Crack dealers and users frequent those places every week, and the security at the Red Carpet Inn threatened to call the cops on ME, just because i had some marijuana. Fuckers.

I also checked out Gregg @ Liberty on 59 north of downtown.. straight up GHETTO and scary as all hell! Worse than Bissonet, and I thought that was bad.

Still no sign of women in the Montrose area, all she males. No thanks.

Sunday morning from 4-7am, the parking lot of Crystal niteclub and the indian markets strip on the corner of hillcroft and 59 was packed with more hookers than you could possibly fathom fucking in a night. Cars were coming and going, and it felt like LE was gonna show up at any second. Found my usual Sierra, who gives me a CBJ for 50, and a damn good one at that. I wonder how good it would feel if it were a BBBJ... maybe one day. PS, Sierra usually makes the Westheimer rounds with a partner driving a white Mercedes, if you guys see it. She also has an ad with a number in the back of the NS Quest mags.

Saw two FINE ass latina girls on 45 North and Crosstimbers, in front of the IHOP and Blockbuster video. FINE. YOUNG. The chevron across the street was the target of a very big sting, I'm glad I wasn't the seeker in question!

That's all. Anyone have any ideas where some nice action can happen during the weeknights?

Boxholder
06-04-02, 23:25
How do you pick hookers in a car? I've got my radar down so I can pretty much pick them out on the street but not in cars. 4-7am at Cristal? Weird. Odd hours for them to be working.

During the week I'd head for T-road. I generally see as many or more working during the week than I do on weekends. But go early cuz I never see any out late.

Also, the blonde hottie I met didn't have any tats.....I checked...I was thorough :)

SilverBlue
06-05-02, 17:49
not too odd, ive seen them there around that time on saturday/sundays...

how do i pick them out in a car? they drive up to me and ask me if im interested. just look at them, and if they look back, and keep looking, give them the opportunity to drive up next to you. it almost makes you feel safer than picking one up off the side of the road.

and i drove by T-Road today at lunchtime, and saw two white girls in the K-Mart lot.. kind of creepy looking.

How's the Crosstimbers/Airline scene looking during the day?

Boxholder
06-05-02, 22:54
Dunno about Airline during the day I've never been. T-road is kinda like that other place you posted about....you never know what you're going to find. Maybe something nice, maybe something very scary..........its all just 1 big dartboard.

markson
06-10-02, 17:07
Airline / Crosstimbers report: Yesterday (Sunday) I picked up two different SW from the area...One black (BBBJ - $20) and one white (FS - $40)...Believe it or not, both of them were not that bad...Definitely worth the cost...LE was around, but seemed to be almost blind to the street action...

BTW, I started the day with a visit to a downtown AMP and got FS for $140...So let's see, 3 BJs and 2 bangs for $200...And all I was missing was a Latina to round out my day of fucking the rainbow!!!

kesey
06-16-02, 20:49
Kwik-Cummer: I am traveling to Houston on 6/19 and would surely appreciate if you would pass on one or two of the Bellair numbers. I can't wait another month or two for another one of my trips to Singapore...especially knowing what I now know about Houston from your post.

If you are willing to pass the numbers on, email me directly at kesey4u@hotmail.com.

Your generousity would be greatly appreciated.

MrG
06-17-02, 01:05
Any of you guys know anything about the HoustonEscape places? What kind of action can you get and who the best girls are?

Kwik-Cummer
06-17-02, 16:26
Hey guys, havent been to the board for a while, was outta town.

Kesey: I havent been to houston recently, and i dont have the old numbers for those chinese places anymore. i will let you know when i do come across them again, sorry.

for the rest of yall, good luck hunting!

ChefDog
06-17-02, 17:30
In Houston this past weekend (and with very little time but something of an urge) I spotted FAR EAST ORIENTAL SUPER SPA at 9014 Richmond in Houston. $60 got me in the door and then I was subjected to such a hard sour sell that I tugged my britches back on and hit the door. I haven’t used AMPs for several years, but the attitude at Far East was so bad that I advise no one to go there. There are far better opportunities in Houston.

Chefdog.

kesey
06-17-02, 21:49
Kwik-Cummer

Thanks anyway. As a safety net I hooked up with a Chinese friend who has promised me the full tour. News at 11.

Wetzel Dog
06-23-02, 20:54
Hey Fellas,
This is my first post. I find your posts and everthing very helpful. But my only problem is that I'm not familiar with all of your abbreviations for what the ladies will actually do. Does anyone have a link that explains the meanings of all of the abbreviations?

soon enough

toooral
06-26-02, 23:32
Was anyone out on 59 and Hillcroft last weekend? What the hell was that, it was like 25 women black, white, spanish all in the parking lot across from the gas station. Some dressed in traditional hooker garb pimps driving around the parking lot and at over the hour and a half I was out constant flow of cars in and out of the lot (had to be at least 50-70 cars out). Was it like a hooker convention in town or what never seen it quite like that. Anyone got any info?

SilverBlue
06-28-02, 19:29
Originally posted by toooral
Was anyone out on 59 and Hillcroft last weekend? What the hell was that, it was like 25 women black, white, spanish all in the parking lot across from the gas station. Some dressed in traditional hooker garb pimps driving around the parking lot and at over the hour and a half I was out constant flow of cars in and out of the lot (had to be at least 50-70 cars out). Was it like a hooker convention in town or what never seen it quite like that. Anyone got any info?

toooral,

seemed they all congregated from the other areas of town (crosstimbers, jensen, normandy, OST) and got together for a big party on hillcroft. sometimes the LE are out on hillcroft in full effect, and sometimes they just seem to avoid the area, i.e., nights like that one. i'd still be way too wary of such a huge congregation.

when you see it like that, try the other side of 59 on hillcroft. by the shell / jack in the box / kfc / yank sing / bus stop, and even on down the street to the x rated video stores, taquerias, and conoco. some of the girls too scared of such inconspicuousness wilkl be in that area. makes you feel a little more safe.

stay away from the roadrunner inn on the 59 feeder south of hillcroft. the hookers rent rooms there, but there are a lot of pimps and crackdealers who stay there too. you might find some of the girls walking back and forth between roadrunner and hillcroft. the red carpet inn around the corner from roadrunner has 24 hour security and they're mean sons of bitches who don't tolerate much illegal activity.

be safe, happy hunting.

CBGBConnisur
06-30-02, 10:10
Just like those Enron bullshit artists, Houston hookers are a big fraud.

pphh12
07-01-02, 11:39
I went to Chinese markets in Bellaire and found
some massage ad in newspaper there. Are they
just the places you guys talked about? Do they
offer FS at 100? What should I say when I call them?
I am a Chinese and can read Chinese. Thanks.

LonelyBoy
07-01-02, 18:49
Originally posted by pphh12
I went to Chinese markets in Bellaire and found
some massage ad in newspaper there. Are they
just the places you guys talked about? Do they
offer FS at 100? What should I say when I call them?
I am a Chinese and can read Chinese. Thanks.

Kwik-Cummer
07-01-02, 18:53
pphh12: Yes, you should call those places first, and ask them if it is $100 for FS. However, some of these chinese places are being more careful now and might tell you they dont discuss it over the phone. As long as they dont hang up on you or tell you to fuck off, then it means that they do offer FS.

LonelyBoy
07-01-02, 18:56
Originally posted by lonelyboy

hey hey fella i'm glad we found somebody who can read those
publications

right now i'm real broke b-cos of my school an other bills
i know some nice places

also i found some nice places on da HP the good part i can read them, they are writen in standard english

you can hollar back at goku_dbz_ss@yahoo.com

LonelyBoy
07-01-02, 19:03
Originally posted by lonelyboy

well this aint a $100 FS , this 1 is $140
check out nagoya on chinatown next 2 the GRB center
there's a fine korean by da name of Mai
even dough she about 4'11" she can bring it on

the 1 i'm triying to get back was an independent chick she lives on harwin closed 2 da belta-8 but she moved from apartment she is a freak

XtraBigboy
07-02-02, 21:24
.....Hey Guys...Glad to see some more posting going on here.....I have been down T-road pretty often and hardly ever see anything going on there. Just a couple of skanks here and there...And one funky Neanderthal-looking hooker walking around near T-Road an Beatty street. I don't hit the other parts of town too much 'cos I work nights....BUT>>> A few nights ago, I ran into a girl aroung Westheimer and Shepherd. Pretty cute, and YES she was a REAL girl. She asked for a ride at first, but shortly told me she was working. At first she refused to give me a price for FS, but after a little bit, she told me $40. Her body was decent (She said she was 19 but looked about 23) and she had a surprisingly tight cooch,and nice little ffairly firm boobies. I had seen her walking near the same area about a week before, but by the time I turned arond, someone else had got her. She had me drop her off at a house near the Randall's on Westheimer and Shepherd so I think she frequents the area. Both time I saw her were between 3-4 am. She didn't rush me to hurry up and finish, so she is pretty cool. The only negative thing is she she has only one eye. She said someone shot it out with a pellet gun. It was kinda weird-lookin, but What the hell?...I guess the freaks do cum out at night.....Happy hunting guys

CBGBConnisur
07-03-02, 19:11
Ha ha ha bdionj!!! You are one big sucker!!! 140 Dollars for and handjob!!! I got two leisurly hours with a beautiful 5-9 Blonde for that much money. Sucker!!!

pussylicker
07-03-02, 21:37
We'll be taking a group of 6 men from Houston this July if we can get enough interested guys.For more information,see Http://communities.msn.com/AcunaMexicoRealSexTours or Http://ricky77063.tripod.com/weekendmexicoboystowntours.

Boxholder
07-06-02, 23:35
Originally posted by XtraBigboy
..... The only negative thing is she she has only one eye. It was kinda weird-lookin, but What the hell?...I guess the freaks do cum out at night.....Happy hunting guys

LOL I remember (kinda cuz I was pretty hammered) trying to score with a 1 armed girl in Kerrville when I was in college.

Anyhow, I've been out doing some more research. T-road is flat out dead. I've been down there several times in the past 2-3 weeks and it seems HPD did a mighty fine job rooting out all the decent looking girls. There are still a couple of the regular huge disgusting trolls out there but nothing I'd touch even with ya'lls dicks :)

That said Airline seems to be doing mighty well. I was out there last night and there were a couple of very attractive young ladies out there. Business was very brisk for them, so despite wanting to very badly I wasn't able to pick any of them up. I did go back tonite in hopes of finding 1 of the same girls but they weren't there.

I did find a very attractive redhead who I stole out from under some other guy......if you read this board.......sorry...... :) (if you hestitate you lose).

She was probably in her mid 20's, F/S was $60 which seems to pretty much be the going rate on Airline.

I also ran by Hillcroft/59 last night and cruised up and down it a couple times. I did spot 2 b/f working around Yank Sing. They were average but were doing a brisk business. I also saw a rather large w/f with glasses who appeared to be working also but nothing I'd touch.

Anyone know of any other places to cruise? With T-road on hiatus, the fact I never see anything decent on Hillcroft leaves me only 1 place to visit and I'd like a back up. Thanks and happy hunting!

wigman41
07-07-02, 19:09
Does anyone have info on street walkers in the League City, Galveston or Texas City areas?

wigman41
07-07-02, 19:14
Originally posted by Boxholder
I just banged an "OH MY GAWD SHE'S FINE" blonde haired 20yr old lil hottie.. I still can't believe how freakin' hot she was...she could be dancing or doing the escort or massage route and making $$ w/out the risk of working the street. Undoubtably the finest hooker I've fucked and in the top 7 or 8 of regular girls I've banged. Honestly I figure she could probably charge $200-$300 at a "spa". Total was $75. $60 for her $15 for the room. Had really nice titties like only the young girls have. Nice southern accent too. Picked her up on Airline and she gave me her number for future hook-ups but I'll be keeping that to myself.....

Why are you keeping her form making a better living? Let us have the number.

sextriptaxi
07-09-02, 23:42
hey, guys, here is my email: sextriptaxi@hotmail.com

markk_8
07-12-02, 09:17
Will be in Houston on August 4th. Staying by the Bush Airport. Are there any MP close by, street action or phone numbers anyone can give me for a good time?

Easy Rider
07-13-02, 17:56
Jboss, forget American titty joints. Just jump on a plane and come down to Matamoros for a weekend. You can get laid by perfect tens, all weekend, and pay all the expenses for the cost of one night in those cock teaser palaces.

victoriaguy
07-16-02, 10:33
Does anyone know of any girls from the strip joints that are also providors? Let me know. I have seen some on **** but there are so many posts there to read.

Loveacpi
07-25-02, 18:35
I will finally get back to Houston next month on a business trip. It has been a year since I was on Telephone Road. Happy go Lucky has been the Asian club I have visited each time. I have been very pleased each time and was even able to meet a lady from there after work last year. She doesn't work there any more and her cell number is disconnected, so I guess I will be back looking for another gem. Any recomendations for me, either another club and/or lady to ask for? I will only be free for one evening, so I need to make it count.

Thanks!

Terry

Macauman
07-30-02, 09:14
Oh, and one more thing c-liker. Thanks for turning us on to such a safe neighborhood - OST and Scott. You see, one thing I've learned about fucking crack-addicted street ****** is that there are actually some dangers involved. I know, I know. It sounds irrational, but I actually worry about things like being carjacked, or robbed, or assaulted. But now that I know I can find what I am looking for in such a nice, safe neighborhood like the one around OST and Scott, I don't have to worry anymore. Hell, I can even go over there at night, after work, because it's just so damn safe. And thank goodness I don't have to worry about the people who live, or own businesses there. I'm sure they don't mind guys like you and me coming into their neighborhood and patronizing their crack ******. Hell, it must add excitement to their lives, having to worry all the time about a crack ***** breaking into their home, or business. And screw sex education in school - their kids can see all they want right in front of their house, or while they are walking to school.
Again c-liker, thanks for all your help! Maybe we can hook up over there one of these nights and have some fun together!

ElPaharo
07-30-02, 10:52
Mac, do you have a point or something to contribute? Sounds like you may have OKC roots and are afraid of a LE officer bashing your head in for ratting them out.

ElPaharo
08-02-02, 10:03
Thanks for the upgrade! I would have never figured you to be my buddy.
But still, all you named were AMPS and lapjoint places.
That information is available from the I'net.
You said there were "discrete" SW in that area!
None of those places are "discrete"! HPD knows about them.
So come on"buddy" Name some streets.
I will admit to being a dog!
A connisur of cheap beer, cheap women, and expensive scotch!
And a asshole.
At least I am not a phoney phrickin frick.
Here is a thought.
Keep the editiorals on the proper page or even to yourself!
But then you would need a brain to have a thought and they dont issue those to Okies!
As for E Houston being scary. Damn straight. If you dont know how to handle yourself in those type of locations, you better stay away! Those banggers are preditors and can smell fear. Check out some of the high dollar joints Mac man found on the internet. You may even get lucky!
Or head down to League City or out to Pasidina.
To me this is a sport just like hunting.
And I dont bag spikes!
The way to bag a trophy is to know your terrain, cover and habits of the game you are hunting.
What sport is there going into a strip joint, dropping 300 bucks and having to go into the bathroom to whack off?

TexnCT
09-13-02, 12:37
Hey Guys,

I'm in Connecticut, but originally from Houston. I was visiting last week, and stayed in the Super8 motel off Southwest Freeway, 8201 to be exact. If you're looking for Street Walkers that aren't crackheads and ARE clean, Just drive up the 59 feeder after dark between the streets of Bellaire and Hillcroft. Just keep looping around til you see a girl walking, and pull down to the next intersection. Wait til she walks by and give her the eye. Watch for LE though. They work out of the Roadrunnner Inn of 59. They'll take you back there, and use the rooms that they rent. (another good sign) and they'll usually settle for less than 100$. I went with a cute brunette late 20's named Hayley. She was definitely work the 80$ I paid her, and a nice sweet clean pussy.
Have fun, and happy hunting. Much cheaper than the massage places. Most of the girls are black girls, but you can find some nice hispanic or white girls.
"Too each his own"

HustleTown
09-20-02, 11:46
Thx for making my return to wsg feel welcoming, Olap. As for the Viet massage places, if you're traveling east on Richmond, which is towards downtown, once you hit Hilcroft, there will be one right there in the shopping center to your right, but the one you'd probably want to frequent more, is just a bit further. Once you hit Hilcroft, make a right, and this place "Le Chic", will be to your right. It's in a torn down looking strip mall with lots of Indian and middle eastern shops. This place gives, probably, the best bang for the buck. Now for Westheimer. If you know where Baby Dolls is, you'll know how to get to this place. The name of the street is Winrock, so when you're on Westheimer, make a left on Winrock (if heading east) and park in the little strip mall behind Baby Dolls. There will be a salon named "Ultimate Salon", and they've got the best selection, and the best service. There's no secret codes or n e thing, but one good thing about this place is, 9 out of 10 of them know about people like us getting the inside scoop about places like their's through the internet. So, if they ask, just say you got your info from the internet, and they'll, more then likely, understand. Well, good luck, and oh ya, I would like some info on VIP. I've never been, but always like to go, because it seems like you could get some action up in there, or maybe not. Who knows.

-Hustlin'

HustleTown
09-26-02, 15:44
Hey guys, big night happenin' at Coco Loco's tonight. Thurs. night, gonna have lots of hot latina ho's, guaranteed! I'm gonna try to gets mine. I just wanted you guys to know, because it's free entrance all night long, and the ultimate thong contest free for all! I am going to try to get some ho's back to my place. If it's a good turn out, I'll tell you. Believe me, the girls here main purpose may not to be makin' $$$ from John's, but I know from experience, these girls, above all, have a $$$ tag to slide them thongs over! Oh ya, you may even be able to get them w/o $$$, but something else. Let's just say, I'll be bringin' my other gal, Mary, and see if them gals are down for a three way. Me, my girl, and Mary Jane! It's worked before! Hehehe.

Just a heads up,
-Hustla

HustleTown
10-03-02, 11:48
Believe me, Red911sc, both Ultimate Salon, and Le Chic are both HJ joints! Just go up in there for a massage. Just ask how much a full body massage is, and they'll tell you, and when they're rubbin' your back, more then likely the asian gal is pretty cute, and when she tells you to turn around, if you're hard, she'll ask if you want her to take care of that, if you're not hard, she'll be lightly scratching your thighs, or something sensual to get you hard, then she'll pose the question. That's where the negotiating on price comes into play. And a question for you to better understand what you want, what kind of strip joint do you want to visit? I assume that it's a definate that you want one that you can get "extra's", but do you want sleazy? or first class lookin' girls? or just in between? I myslef like the sleazy ones. Shoot, I have a girlfriend who has the class, that's why I desire those straight HO'S when I'm john-ing around!

-Hustla

Macauman
10-07-02, 08:18
WARNING!!!! WARNING!!! RED ALERT!!! RED ALERT!!!

Stay away from a place called Healing Touch of Houston. It's run by this disgustingly fat Brazilian woman, and there are NO hot chicks there. The website is a complete fraud. Plus, the location is TERRIBLE!!!! Unlit, and unsafe!!! STAY AWAY!!!

HustleTown
10-08-02, 16:47
Red, What did the girl you seen look like? What she hot? Well, I wish you could've hit up Ultimate Salon, cuz dem der girls are hot!

-Hustlin'

Macauman
10-09-02, 09:12
Red,
Healing Touch is on Harwin, but it is in a business park adjacent to the SW Freeway frontage road....in between Michael's and Hillcroft. It's to be avoided!!! And yes, the Ultimate Salon girls are hot. Ask for Tracy at the Winrock location.

malaka68
10-09-02, 17:58
whats up people! I am in H-Town and want to get a load off. Were are some good MP that want drain the pocket book? I am staying on the East side and any info would be help full!

Hey Husla, I went down to Laredo and across and had the time of my life. Thanks for the heads up bro!!! All your info made it a very smooth trip. May be you could hook me up with some info on were to go here in H-Town. I want be here long i leave to Panama City Fl, in a couple of day dont have long talk to u later!

Happy Hunting!

HustleTown
10-10-02, 11:05
Well Malaka, I hate to tell you, there's not too much to do on the Eastside of town. Whereabout are you on the Eastside? That's the side of Htown I grew up in, by the way, so I know the in's and out's of that side. If you are n e where near the east loop, 6-10 and I-10, near the Budwieser plant, then there's a good titty bar called Chic's Cabaret. I usually get head there, but it's all about givin' the gal some fake ass BFE. I think we all know that dancers, and pros alike, love to be treated like a woman. Well, that's at least how I jump on getting' mine there. Second to Chic's is a str8 brothel called Eastside Modeling Studio. There prices, from the last time I was there, which was about a year ago, where placed on a flat rate of, I think, $180. That gave you full reign over the bodies of these fine little lass' for 1/2 an hour. If you're into white or hispanic girls, then hit this place up. It's just about the best price in town for non - asian. If you want AMP's, then the best place, closest to where you're stayin' is the Downtonw/Chinatown scene. There are many 24 hr AMP's there. A little hard to get to, and find, but is on top of my list is New Tokyo Modeling Studio, because the prices are amazing. The last time I was there, it was $120/half hour, and that was everything w/a good lookin' asian gal. Well, I hope you have a good time huntin' and taggin'!

-Hustla

LonelyBoy
10-12-02, 18:29
hi fellas!!!

say.... where's that NEW TOKYO AMP

CAN Y'ALL POST THE LOCATION I'M KINDA APSEND MINDED FROM MY JOB AND I WANT A BREAK.

THANKS.....
PARTEE 4 EVA !!!!!!

Mic Jagger
10-12-02, 21:29
Question for the Houston regulars, are there any fine ebony women working in modeling studios that you guys would recommend?

nyclap
10-13-02, 17:33
Any one have any experience with Native Tan near the Galleria? Any info would be appreciated.

momo
10-15-02, 13:44
Native Tan isn't even worth going to.. The girls are average and they overcharge.. I was thinking I could get at least a BJ for $120, but she didn't even give a HJ.. anyway, don't even go there. if you want that service, then go to a stripjoint and pay $20 for a tabledance..

LonelyBoy
10-15-02, 18:52
i found new tokyo. last time i went there the parking lot was messy. i hope they have made new improments
the only thing from tokyo it's the name

have anybody have been to a place (an AMP) on washington ave.

have anybody been in the jade spa going to pasadena-south houston

one more question what is the name of that big thick color magazine that you get free in the 24hrs. news stands?

HustleTown
10-16-02, 17:53
Well, I haven't been to New Tokyo in a long while, but the last time I did go, everything was great! I am filipino, and luckily, the mamasan was too! She lived in Vietnam, or China, I assume, but she said she was filipino, and spoke my native tongue. I got to do a 3-some w/my roomate over there for $200 flat, for half an hour, which I have to add was the best sexual experience I've ever had in my life, and believe me, I've had some good ones! Oh ya, the name of that magazine, which is truely, a person of this forums hobby's bible, is AS Quest Magazine. It's monthly. It has the skinny on everything! Beleive me, you haven't lived till seeing this mag. Hehe.

-Hustla

Red911SC
10-17-02, 02:04
HustleTown

Great to hear another Filipino on the board! I have a question about Ultimate Salon: Is that place only HJ's? And, how does the pricing work? ...tip for the HJ plus the cost of the massage?

asianboy
10-20-02, 04:16
Olap, I am Asian. I have been to Nagoya. I got pretty good service there. I am interested in "freelancer" that you mentioned. Also those Chinese massage palces. Thought it may be fun to try that out. Olap, please E-mail me the information: hunkyvietguy@yahoo.com
Thanks.

asianboy
10-20-02, 04:32
HusleTown,

Can you get FS at those salons on Richmond and Westheimer? How much for these places? Please give me some advise. I really like Viet girls. I really want FS but if HJ is all they do then it is fine too? Thanks.

HustleTown
10-22-02, 10:45
Asianboy,
I have yet to get FS at one of these Salons, but on another message board that I use to follow religiously had many patrons review FS at these said Salons, such as Le Chic, and Ultimate Salon, which are both owned by the same group of ladies, if I'm not mistaken. OH ya, this is the deal there, Le Chic, which is in the messed up stip mall on Hilcroft, right south of Richmond's intersection, the best of the best girls who use to work there, and get all the John's off, moved outta there, and opened up a joint of their own, which is now Ultimate Salon. But there's still nice, new @ss, to be had over at Le Chic, and It's way less expensive. But bare in mind, the younger, cute asian girls, who more then likely are attending UH, or HCC, are not as experienced as the older girls, like late 20's and ealry 30's, who in my opinion, can still be hotties. So to each there own!

-Hustla

asianboy
10-22-02, 17:23
I went to Sandra Nail yesterday and received FS for $100. I just walk in like a regular and told the girl who is doing massage (maggy) that I cqme here all the time and get FS for $100. Thus we got down to business and skip the massaging pasr. I had her in several position and finish doggie style. She would rate a 5-6 for look but she is enthusiastic and willing to do many position thus the experience was very pleasureable. She is Chinese. I will try Le Chic or Ultimate next since I like Vietnamese girl more. How much is is at Le Chic and at Ultimate? Thanks for the advice.

LonelyBoy
10-22-02, 17:26
that salon sounds ok
do you have the fees on the services
I think it will be cool to teach those rookie girls some tricks
if you know what i mean

this place it's the one in winrock?

LonelyBoy
10-22-02, 17:54
by the way what is the best time to go there?
during weekdays?
weekends,early,middle of the day, afternoon

you think those girls will go for a back door interaction if a put a
lil more moola?

Macauman
10-23-02, 19:11
I've been to Ultimate Salon on Winrock, and had the pleasure of receiving a massage from Tracy, a real hottie. HJ only. My question is this: Is FS REALLY available there? Thanks for the info.

Big Money
10-24-02, 01:37
I never felt comfortable walking into a shopping center salon.
I prefer the more discreet places like Hong Kong, New Tokyo,
Dong Kyong, etc.

Jade Spa falls into that category. If you are new, they will
make you sign in, etc. But just tell mamasan that you been
to the other places before, and she will take care of you
because they want you to come back.

I'd also recommend picking up a copy of Houston Press and
checking the adult services section. You can usually find a
few good ads. There have been a recent crop of rubdowns
pop-up in apt homes. Beware of the transsexuals.

Right now, the scene here is pretty good for the customers
because there is so much competition with all the apt rubdowns
popping up, so you can talk the women down sometimes. But
beware, as they can choose to ignore your call next time.

Big Money

HustleTown
10-24-02, 09:55
Hey Macauman, post a play-by-play of how it went, over at Ultimate Salon, so it will give everyone an idea of how tight it is over there! Include a description of Tracy, and how you went about initiating the deal, and the prices, oh ya, the amount of time you negotiated on, too.

-Hustla

california117
10-26-02, 14:08
One way of meeting attractive women for a reasonable price for FBM/FS is the Houston Press. I met my current provider through the Press. And for $40.00 I get FBM and, occasionally FS...yes, for $40.00 an hour. If she is not busy, she may go beyond an hour up to several hours. Now I must admit that rate is a price break, and she gives me discount because I am a long time customer and have helped her in small ways like teaching her English. In fact on a couple of occasions we have bartered. An hour and half of English lessons for one hour of FBM. The interesting part is that I have never tipped her nor has she requested a tip. I don't bother with places like salons/studios for the most part anymore because of the turn over and prices. The other reason is because I live in SW Houston and there are plenty of independents in these area. I have found that finding a provider for a reasonable price through the Press or some other pub works really well. Houston has lots of independents that are attractive, nice and reasonably priced. The challenge is locating them. Here are some tips on locating an independent that will give provide you with good service at a good price:

1) Try to avoid places especially in town homes, condos and apartments that have more than one women giving FBM. They tend to be more timely and tend to stick to the clock. A solo practicioner will usually be more willing to negotiate on price and also provide more personal service.
2) Try to avoid rush hour when other folks are waiting for FBM. Usually after 9:00 between Tues - Thursday are the best times and Sundays. They want your business during slow times and will usually indulge you more.
3)Another reason to avoid rush hours is that every Dick, Tom, and Harry is calling and most girls will answer the phone even if she is in the middle of a session. Ask her to avoid answering the phone, if at all possible. If she has to answer, then tell her that every minute she is on the phone is another minute that you need her to go another minute over the session. Remember, you are paying for her time.

california117
10-26-02, 14:14
Big Money you are right...Houston Press is great. And also, you right about talking the women down. It works at times, and my experience has been that they will return your calls. The key is that you become a regular customer. Regarding spas/salons/studios, my all time favorite has been Nagoya east of downtown. Although it's been a couple of years since I have been there, my experience has always, always been positive. I have always paid a flat rate (no tip), for excellent, personalized service. Most of the women are attractive. And some of the women will even try to satisfy a fantasy or something. I really have a thing for Asian women with hairy underarms (I realize this is not everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine). One model I visited every three weeks even let her underarm hair grow out. I mention this because it is rare for women to truly indulge and satisfy their customers.

california117
10-26-02, 14:23
GALVESTON. I just realized no one in this forum has ever mentioned Galveston. The Korean bars around the Strand occasionally have decent, attractive women. It is much, much better than the Korean places near Hobby airport. My recommendation is that you check out all the places before making a final decision. If a place has two or more attractive women and few customers then pick that one particular place. Also, you MUST KNOW, that you will be expected to buy the woman a glass of "wine" that costs about $8-12. Dont waste your time, buy her a glass or two but get down to business. Galveston is worth the drive and the price if you want a change of pace. Dont expect FBM but probably something akin to FS. Expect to pay from $60-$120.00 for the drinks and service. The women will negotiate price. The key is how much you spend on drinks.

california117
10-26-02, 14:36
Another area of town that I see mentioned on this board is East Houston. If you prefer Latin women then the cantinas on the East side off of McCarty south of Interstate 10 might be worth checking out. But some things are in order here:
1) You have to be comfortable in what is primarily a Spanish speaking environment. While you are at a disadvantage if you speak dont speak Spanish, the girls will talk and negotiate with you if are nice and respectful, and more importantly, if you buy them drinks. Buy her several drinks and leave her a few dollars for a tip. At that point, she will start to trust you and be willing to negotiate.
2) You will be expected to buy a drink or a few drinks for the senorita at a cost of about $8.00 or more for a beer.
3) The mix of women range from very attractive to ugly.
4) Expect conservative service and nothing more, unless you are a regular and develop a relationship with one particular girl.
5) FS is usually quick and expect to pay anywhere from $40-60.00 for something that usually doesnt last for more than 15 minutes.
6) Be careful...most of the neighborhoods are rough and high crime. LOCK YOUR CARE and ONLY park in designated parking. Do Not under any circumstances park away from designated parking. While the neighborhoods tend to be rough, the popular cantinas are relatively safe and have security especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

thunderballs
10-29-02, 19:19
California, I'm glad you brought up the east side. Which bars/clubs in particular off McCarty have you had good results? Sounds like you're talking about the area near the budweiser plant.

westex
10-30-02, 16:11
I'll be travelling to Houston in a few days and plan to check out one of the east side Asian places. New Tokyo and Nagoya seem to be well-recommended--anyone have a particular preference? How much should I expect to pay for FS? Thanks for all past and any future info.

HustleTown
10-30-02, 16:38
Be lookin' at around $120 - $150, based on your negotiating skills, the traffic in and out the joint, and the mama-sans attitude towards you, but if you know how to negotiate, you'll be able to get FS for $120 n e time of the day!

-Hustla

LonelyBoy
10-31-02, 15:09
man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the other day last friday 10/25/2002 i went to nagoyas, it was so slow that the security guard was not working.
Like always i was looking 4: Summer,Chanelle, or Mai.
All 3 where gone, so the mama-san offer me this girl called Nikky
she is a Malasyan cutie. I'll give her a 8.5, she beg me 4 a whole
hour. I agree, we where getting bussy when i hear a knock in the door. I jumped to get my clothes, then I saw this Korean girl, her name was Anna. She gave some scare.

Anna beg me to join Nikky and Me, you wont be dissapointed,I'll give you a good sucky sucky, she said.

I have to told her the truth that i didn't have no more $$
she did not wanna get a 2 girl in 30 min. I'm sorry 4 that, she looked fine too.

Time pass,and I was well served, since that night was so slow
the mama-san forgot to check on the time, that i spent 1 and ˝
min. with Nikky.

guys if you have time go and meet Nikky and give me a holla in the forum

Big Money
10-31-02, 15:28
For AMP, I'd also suggest Hong Kong on Caroline St,
Dong Kyong on St. Emmanuel, and Oriental Massage
on Schumacher off Chimney Rock.

Also check out a Houston Press in the Adult Services
Classified. There are plenty of Asian massages out
of apts.

I've never had much luck at the Hispanic clubs after
the old Cabarello club closed down on McCarty.

Right now, it is pretty slow in all the places (because
of the economy???).
There used to be a rumour that there are busts around
election time. And since there is another election
coming up Nov 5, beware. Politicians want to show
they are doing something.

nyclap
10-31-02, 22:10
Sorry to be so freakin dense, but I've visited Houston five times in the past month, and on the way into town from the airport I've seen at least ten different "modelling studios". What are these places? What can I expect - services offered, prices, quality of women? Please take pity on an idiot like me and give me the lowdown. Of course, any recommendations on good ones would be appreciated too.

Red911SC
11-01-02, 01:48
I've been away the past few weeks with a few short stays here in town. To kill time I've been visiting places suggested here in the forum.

Le Chic - Seems like the owner of the salon is working by herself at the moment. Other than her, there aren't any other ladies available for massage. I received a full body massage along with "extras". Cost=~$50-$60.

Ultimate Salon - Looks like a varied selection of ladies for massage. I can't remember her name, but she approached me first and I agreed to a 45 minute full body massage. She was pretty, but she had implants. My provider redered her services sans clothing. Nice session with "extras". Cost=~$80-$90.

I've got question:

Between Nagoya and New Tokyo which do you prefer?

HustleTown
11-01-02, 15:22
Well Red, I'm more of a New Tokyo guy, because I've had my first 3-some there, and it was probably one of the best sexual exp. I've ever had. My roomate, the same guy who accompanied me in the 3some w/that hottie from New Tokyo, he goes to Nagoya, and he likes it, but not as much as New Tokyo. I'll tell you this much, the game is all the same w/those 2 locations. I mean "exactly" the same! I guarantee that the same people own the 2 establishments, so the girls probably switch from place to place too. Since the price being the same, I'm sure the services rendered will be too. I just like how no one goes to New Tokyo, because it's a little harder to find, so I take it as more of an untapped resource.

-Hustla

Red911SC
11-01-02, 17:37
HustleTown,

I've been to Nagoya. I loved the experience. Plus, the price is right. I'm gonna give New Tokyo a try. If it's anything like Nagoya, then I'm sure that I'm gonna love it.

Is it me, or are there more AMP/Modelling/Massage establishments popping up? Man, I live in what I thought was a pretty conservative area, and I'm seeing them more regularly. For the hobbyist I think this is good news: better deals to be had. I've only visited a few of them, and the all offer what you want if the price is right.

HustleTown
11-01-02, 17:58
What area r u in? Well, as for me, I live right off the Richmond strip, and there are tons of AMP, that run out of nail salons, or beauty salons, all asian, by the way. One thing I must agree with, in regards to a previous post, WATCH OUT EVEYRONE, it is election season, and I've seen some sh*t happen in the past!

-Hustla

Big Money
11-03-02, 05:32
"modeling studios" or "American places" are code words for the
more expensive places like $150-300. If you just pay the
$40-60 door fee, and don't tip, expect jack yourself off.
Usually the white girls charges more.

HustleTown
11-04-02, 13:13
Well, it's better then going w/SW's. What I've noticed about AMP's, the girls are not strung out on crack, and don't look it either. If you want to know the truth of the matter, usually these girls are in a life of bondage. Brought to america to work off the debt they owe the person that smuggled them here. After a life-long term of working that debt off, these girls usually stay in that type of profession, because it's all they know. They'll become those old mamasans you see, or an actual owner. I know it's cruel, but in the heat of the moment, I still get my rocks off. The only thing you can do to help, that is if you care, is tip them higher, and treat them like a queen. Your mileage may vary with these girls. Meaning, the goodness you show them, won't be unrewared. I've been w/many, both in a business type atmosphere, and personaly. Like n e girl, they like to be treated nicely. Oh ya, they'll give your little fella n e thing he wants; A N Y T H I N G! Oh ya, back to the topic of their prices. It's hard to budge them from that range of $120 - $150, unless you build that repor w/them that I was talkin' bout earlier (YMMV). If SW's your thing, good luck. They're cheaper, but are more then likely to have STD's (because these girls can be talked into unprotected freaky @ss sex for more $$$) and are generally not too clean, and 99% of the time strung out on crack/caine. Safe hunting, gentlemen.

-Hustla

momo
11-04-02, 18:49
Hey Guys,
anyone know where to find escorts or callgirls from the indian subcontinent??

Big Money
11-05-02, 02:33
Indian call girls are hard to find. I've had one encounter with an
Indian escort for 180. She wanted customers to think she was
Latina, but I didn't fall for it. I haven't been able to find her
again.

My suggestion is to go to the techno clubs, and you will see
many college Indian girls, and you will have to use both your
charm and money, instead of just money.

HustleTown
11-05-02, 15:29
Well guys, I think I'm gonna head down to Telephone Rd tonight, if the person I'm talking to doesn't have time for cocktails sometime during the midweek. It'll save me just enough $$$ to get my rocks off from some Korean lady. Hehehe. I find it funny how I'm managing my $$$. If I go on a date for cocktails n e time between Tues. and Thurs., then no T-Rd, but if not, extra cash for the suckie fuckie! Hehehehe Well, I'll make sure to post a report if I go tonight, or tomorrow night. Promise!

-Hustla

asianboy
11-07-02, 17:04
I have not been to Hong Kong on Caroline yet. Which girl to ask for? How is the quality of the girl compared to Nagoya? I want to try new places to sample different girls. My experience at Nagoya always has been good but trying new places is exciting too. I actually like to try those massages in apartment by Chinese girls but have not been able to hook up with one yet. Any info about this would be very helpful.

HustleTown
11-08-02, 12:41
damn! I still haven't got to hit up Korea! My girl keeps on coming up w/more things to do, and keeps me busy w/her errands till I'm too exhausted to make my way out there, because of having to go to work the next morning. But one good thing is, if I get into the mood this weekend, I will definatley hit it up, because I have no work till Monday!!!! How odd, all this commotion for a hj! Oh well, I think I better just wait 2 more weeks, because I'm going to Vegas, baby, Vegas for a weekend of Johning w/my roomate/bestfriend. We did this in July, but we were there for business as well, and we had about 60% sex, free/paid/AMP, the whole mess! That's why I can't imagine what's going to happen this time when we have money set aside just for sexin'. The other stash of $$$ is just for eating (really well) and gambling (shit, I'm in Vegas, and a heavy gambler!). It's like a dream vacation. I'll make sure to do a brief post in here when I come back, but the main post is going to be in the LV, NV room.

-Hustla

california117
11-09-02, 17:41
Thunderballs and Big Money...sorry about the belated reply. Both of you had comments and questions about the Cantinas on McCarty. I honestly dont remember the name of the clubs, i've just gone there. Here is how to find the right club. Take I-10 East to the McCarty exit and go South on McCarty, and do this on a Friday or Saturday night or Sunday afternoon/evening. You will lots of cars and security outside of the club(s). These are the places to check out. If you are not hispanic you will probably feel out of place, and that is okay. It might take a little bit longer to find a girl, but I guarantee you if you are cool you will score. Offer to have the girl buy you a beer and she will. Leave her a 2-3 dollar tip. She will start to get comfortable with you and this should lead to small talk. If you dont speak spanish, then smile and be playful. she will respond. after buying her several drinks, then that is when the negotation starts. write down a number and show it to her, but very carefully. get a napkin and write down a figure. she will either say yes or no. my recommendation is to talk her down no more than 10 dollars. if you stay within 10 dollars of her price you will probably score. be prepared for a quickie lasting no longer than 10-15 minutes. I no longer frequent the clubs along mccarty because it is rundown. these girls are probably exploited. brought into this country illegally.
yes, there are some hotties, and that is what makes it some damn frustrating. but hey, i live near chinatown. the west side is more pleasing to the eye. mccarty is an eyesore. i have a regular chinese woman i visit and she is affordable, takes her time and accessable.

kenno
11-11-02, 07:11
California 117

I would love to get hooked up with a lady like you are talking about, if she is available would you send me some info
Thanks , earlief@hotmail.com

asianboy
11-12-02, 00:14
Hey California 117,

I am Asian. I loved Chinese girl. Can you E-mail me her phone number? My E-mail is hunkyvietguy@yahoo.com

HustleTown
11-12-02, 13:09
Wasup Htown!? Well, I was just out this past Friday, and driving down the Southwest Frwy's feeder between Bellaire, and Hilcroft and seen 3, count them 3 SUPER HOT, WHITE PROSTITUTES! I know for a fact that 2 of them had to have been white, the 3rd may have been a really light hispanic girl, but they all looked like such f*ck toys! Wearing everything from short, short skirts w/fancy high hells w/the leg wrap, to good ole daisy dukes w/a halter top. All of them looked in their early 20's. ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. One good thing is that I saw a thugged - out SUV w/all the accessories for a PIMP right in the vicinity w/4 pimped out black guys, but just a block up from where I saw the girls, LE was sittin' in its car. So.. What I would have to say is, it was a positive thing to see the pimps, that means that those girls were legitely pros, but seeing LE so close to the action makes me think S-T-I-N-G. I hope things are legit w/those prostitutes, because from what I know is these are just the types of gals I would love do wrong, and at SW's prices.. I'm just going to leave that to everyone's imagination. I'm so for this that I am going to take one for the team, and see if this is a scam, or some real nice booty! Oh ya, it was right at 3:45p - 4p, when I seen them. Real early!

-Hustla

momo
11-12-02, 14:40
Hey
anyone know about mature escorts?? Never did an older woman so looking to do a hot woman around 40-50.. anyone know if samantha is good.. here's her website: http://www.houstonsamantha.com. anyway if she give it all then tell me.. if not, then no use to see her..

HustleTown
11-12-02, 16:16
Well momo, if you're looking to hit up a mature woman, like 40 - 60, then the Korean bars on Telephone Rd are exactly what you're looking for. You can get FS for like $60 - $80. Believe me, my roomate always does 'em FS, and he has a great time. Maybe they're right.. The older, the more experience, and therefore the better lay!
-Hustla

Ielselds
11-13-02, 00:39
how can you find these korean bars on telephone road? also, how can you tell the difference between regular korean bars and those where you might get extras from the older ladies? does anyone have any directions to these bars?

Red911SC
11-13-02, 02:57
Nagoya Review:

- (Friday evening) Feeling the need to get my rocks off, I took another trip to Nagoya in Chinatown. It must have been a slow night. I wasn't met and patted down by a security guard. My choices were varied and plentiful. The provider that I chose was, by far, the best I've had in a while. She seemed excited and very enthusiastic (after all that's what we pay them for). After negotiatiing a price, the going rate, I was pleased to be treated to a GFE. I recieved all perks for the price. I left thinking that I shall return.

Looks: 8-9/10
Service: 8-9/10
Price: 10/10

I thought about going to New Tokyo, but I felt a little apprehensive leaving my car parked in that dark street. If I end up visiting in the daytime, I will certainly let everyone know how it went.

BTW, has anyone been to Ultimate Salon lately? I'm starting to feel that depending on what you're looking for, the price for the service is not the same value that you'd get at Nagoya. Gentlemen, you're thoughts?

HustleTown
11-13-02, 15:58
Well ielselds, first off, n e of the Korean Bars on T-Rd will give you what you're seeking, and if you need directions to the places, then you haven't even tried looking, because the whole area is saturated w/these bars. Best route to take is 6-10 South, and exit Telephone Rd. Try scouting both sides from 6-10. You won't be disappointed. And as for your post Red, what made the price a 10/10? I haven't been able to hit up Ultimate Salon, because I've been working my ass off at work lately, and I can't leave the office till about 6pm, and by that time, the bus won't be able to get me to my apartment till about 7pm, and Ultimate would be closed by the time I get there. But! I do have a review for you guys in here. If you guys have been following the posts, you'd notice that I have been trying to hit up T-Rd for some time now, let's just say that I didn't go last night, but had the best sexual experience of my young life! My roomate and me were on our way out to Korea Town, but we decided to scope out all the neighboring modeling studios before, just to set the tone for the evening. Then, we walked into a place that I have been wanting to check out for quite some time, and it's just 5 min. away from my apartment. I believe it is called Far East Modeling Studio, or something to the effect. Well, we walk in, and this cute little asian girl, about 30 yrs old, 4'11", petite as hell, w/some round tits! Just to let you guys know, I have the madest case for light skinned asian girls, I nearly creamed my pants at first sight! She was hot, then I asked if there were n e more there like her, so she intro's me to her co worker, there were only 2 girls btw, and she was hot as hell too! Not as light skinned, and looked a bit older, but her tits were pushed up in a corset that made my pants even tighter. I discussed business w/girl, and she was seeming to vibe me, so I negotiated from $150/30 min, down to, $130/45 min. Not amazingly impossible to do, but in this area/location, it's hard to drop price like downtown/chinatown prices (will discuss location at conclusion). After getting the final price, we said that we would be back, so we hit up the next place on our list, Asian Spa, and here, the girls, to me, weren't as fine as Far East, but were still cute as hell! There were 2 working, and the first one was about 4'10 - 4'11, and was by far the smallest girl we ran into that night, she was so damn cute! Then we asked for the next girl, and she was about 5'3 - 5'4, and was really, really cute, but had a pretty bad complexion. She was by far the youngest looking one, though. The petite girl, although small, looked like she was in her 30's, for sure, and the taller girl, she looked around late twenties, easy. I wanted to hit that taller girl up so bad, just because she was drunk off her knocker. Her breath smelt like a mix of 151 and everclear. It was pretty potent, but I knew that behind closed doors, the freaks come out! But, my negotiation skills only got me from $150/30 min, down to $130/30 min. Far East still had a better deal, so we went there. We got back, and there were 3 John's already at the window, trying to negotiate a deal. I didn't want to see them, so my roomate and I cruised across the street to VIP Room. This was my first time going to VIP, and from what I saw, it's not too bad of a setup. There were about 6 girls working, and 2 available. It was a special night, which is $24/hour w/the female of your choice. Then you go to this back room filled w/many p-leather sofas. I think everyone in here knows what you can get in there.. Well, n e thing you want, that is if you got the tip $$$ to back it up. From other reviews, and the looks of these girls, bang for the buck, on a special night, doesn't seem to bad at all, but I had my heart set on fux-ing an asian girl, so we high tail it back to Far East; the John's were gone, by now, so we hit it up. My roomate and I paid up front, $260 for both of us/ 45min. My roomate didn't grab the lighter skinned girl, who btw looked absolutey scrumpcious, so I did! Oh man, I did her so wrong, but so right. She thought that we'd blow kind a quick, they soon retracrted that idea after about 20 min of straight pounding, and position switching. She then got me, that tight little box made me blow so hard that I kept doin' her for another 5 - 8 minutes. My roomate was already finished by the time I got out the room. So, I assume it was amazing for him too. This place, Far East Modeling Studio, is located on Richmond, heading westbound, right after Fondren, on the right side. Kim is the light skinned girl I was w/and she had some nice round "fake" ones! Let me tell you, they were so round and hard, it made me straight and hard! Well, sorry for the long review, I'll try to make it shorter next time.

-Hustla

LonelyBoy
11-13-02, 19:21
that hustle is a bad muth........, shut your mouth !!!!

i'm talking about hustletown

hustle you did a nice AMP hunting there. I raise by glass on your name,

well i'm up to jade spa on pasadena wish me luck

adude176
11-14-02, 01:46
Hey guys it has been a while since I've posted. I haven't been in the hunt for a long time so I am asking for the latest info on where th action is at and where the LE is at.

Up until this point I have done nothing with a SW or bar worker or anyone other than women I have had relationships with. You guys make a great point about going to T-road and getting your rocks off for $20. It's just a business deal nothing more.

I have been out of a relationship for nearly 6 months and I realized how much money it has been costing me to keep a girlfriend. Since May of 02 I've just been saving money; so much so that I got to buy myself a sports car with all I saved. I figure hit up T road to take care of the rocks and I'll save enough for a nice house. hehe

So where on T road should I go? I live in southwest but I really don't want to mess with SW and go FS cause of LE and there are some dirty SWs. No offense.

Anyway, a $20 HJ sounds cool from an okay looking chick...race is unimportant. East Houston is kinda scary and I'd rather aviod the McCarty area cause I don't speak spanish and someone might think I am LE.

Is Airline still active between 610 and 45? There used to be tons of Mexican girls over there. Is that area still kind of safe or can you get jacked at night?

What bars are good on T road? Also how do I let them know I want a HJ without sound like LE or just a jackass? Is there some special drink you order and they know it's code for a HJ request? help me out.

Also, do you think that Houston Samantha does FS for her advertised 200? I never used an escort and dunno anything about how it goes. Is 200 just for a show and then other activity is negotiated or what? BTW I don't think she is worth 200 even for like a FS 1 hour session.

Hustla, you seen to know the Houston area well. Please gimme some guide. I have been out on Hilcroft just to cruise the scene but nothing has been seen lately. I know some mexican SWs work near Coco Loco to get the guys that didn't score in the club. One time I saw 2 flat out hookers that bleong to pimps by that Indian strip mall at the corner of Hilcroft and the 59 feeder. They were standing out there at 3 pm in the afternoon. I guess the LE out there that day had cut a deal with the pimps.

Now that elections are over I'm sure the politicians will not give a shit about this stuff....good news for us.

HustleTown
11-14-02, 11:00
Well, first is first; I don't want to give n e false misconceptions about T-Rd. It's filthy, and the most of the women are old enough to be your grandmothers! Fortunately, not all of them are that old, just the girth of the selection, so if you go out there w/the mentallity of, "Well, if I find one that's in her 30's, I 'guess' I'll do it." This area is strictly for you to get your rocks off, and don't feel like doing it yourself! If you find a 30 yr old, consider yourself lucky! I have 2 places that I used to frequent, Happy Go Lucky Bar, and another one, which the name escapes me, for now. Both have the same kind of selection that you will find at any other place on T-Rd, old and skanky. But, there are some diamonds in the rough. I frequent the 2 that I mentioned, because there are regular workers who I've built a rapport with, and they give me good deals. One is in her late 30's, and not too bad looking, and the other is in her late 40's, not too good looking, but does the job, w/extras if I last long enough, which is usually the case, because I'm really not a "can't hold it on a hj" kinda guy. Just take my advice from my last post, of how to hit the hot spots on T-Rd. This will get you what I'm talking about. If you frequent Hilcroft, near the strip, area, then I don't see why you don't spend double what you spend over at T-Rd, for someone who is half the age of the T-Rd workers. There are tons of places off of Hilcroft, near Richmond, and Westhiemer/Winrock. Actually, at almost every corner, there's something naughty to do in that area, that's where I live! Hehehe. Well, if you have n e questions, please post them, so we can get a more active board, and help each other out.

-Hustla

adude176
11-14-02, 16:48
One more question is how do I get a HJ in the Happy Go Lucky bar? I mean what time of day should I go and how does ti go when you walk in? Do I buy myself a drink or buy the ladies a drink or what? Then, do you talk to 1 person that manages the place? What do you say? Should someone litterally say "I'd like a HJ how much?"

BTW, is the Happy Go Lucky a place where anyone actaully goes to for drinks or is it just a HJ only place? I've heard that some young Korean girls from UH work in places on T road right after getting out of class. I need to find those places. I might run into someone I know...hehe. They'd have to give me a freebie to keep quiet.

Finally, how does it go at the Happy Go Lucky? After you let them know what you want, do you get to pick a girl? Then do you go to a private room? Is it safe? How long is the session? Will they give a BJ with a condom or is it just HJ only?

Thanks for the info.

A guy I know went there and told me it was awesome. He didn't want the secret out so he didn't tell me how to go about it but he said for 20 bucks he got some chick to use oil on his cock and balls.

Rovin Butterfly
11-15-02, 11:04
Be wary at the Happy Go Lucky. They'll run up your bar tab quickly and serve luxury drinks if you don't get down to business.

Here's what you do at any of the Korean bars on T-Road. Sit at the bar and order yourself a drink. Pretty soon, a lady joins you. If she appeals, get her ONE DRINK only. When the bar tender or the lady asks for a second drink, tell them you'd rather go to the back room with her. Once in the room, negotiate. You then pay her, she leaves to get "supplies" and returns and you are on your way.

Watch out at Happy go Lucky. While you wait in the room for the girl to come back, the bar tender will come by to hustle up more drinks or just deliver another round of drinks. Be firm.

I've had better luck at the Happy Lounge, (further south on T Road), Roseland, Sandy's and Maccalita, although at Sandy's they try to sneak in a second girl to double your pleasure and your cost. Just be polite when saying "no" and they leave you alone.

HustleTown
11-15-02, 12:45
Hey Butterfly, I had a quick question for you, maybe you can help me out. I've been trying to look for Maccalita's Bar for about 2 years now. I don't go to T-Rd often, but through these 2 years, I keep hearing that Maccalita's Bar is where it's at! Could you please post detailed directions to get there? It would be gratefully appreciated.

-Hustla

adude176
11-15-02, 16:34
Okay thanks for the info.

Do they speak good english in the bars on T road? Also is there any risk of the bar tender or some bouncer robbing you?

Please describe the women that work there. I don't want to go and not get something you kown. Cause once I walk in I'm gonna get something for my trip out there. When people say old, does that mean like in bad shape or just over 45 or so? As long as they are healthy and clean it's all good.

Also in the back room do you drop trow only or take your cock out?

Does the girl stay completely dressed or no?

How many girls work on a typical nite?

If I don't want the girl that comes up how do I politely ask for someone else?

Appreciate the help guys!

LonelyBoy
11-15-02, 19:46
MACCALITA MACCALITA

MACCALITA LOUNGE:
5716 TELEPHONE RD.
HOUSTON TEXAS 77084

BETWEEN LONG DR. AND DIXIE RD.

MACCALITA MACCALITA

REMEMBER, IT'S NOT THE SAME:GOING TO SOUTH KOREA
THAN: KOREAN GOING "SOUTH"

dino0163
11-16-02, 22:31
I will be in Houston on business in December. Any suggestions?
Dino
alandeanl@hotmail.com

adude176
11-17-02, 01:22
Report from Friday night.

I work a second job on the North side and I ended up staying late. I left work at past 1 am and came down 45 and exited on Airline going southbound. The place was dead. It was a chilly 4o something and no one was in sight. There was one guy walking around but I think he was a bum or something. Reading your posts I wanted to check out the action on Hilcroft so I jumped on 59 south and ended up at the Coco Loco area. Again, the night was dead. I came south bound on Hilcroft and as usual the lot a that club "babes" was packed. On the other side where the Indian strip mall is there were 6 LE cars. I think they had a major bust cause there was a pimped out Tahoe parked near the cars and they were talking to these 2 guys. I jumped on the 59 south feeder and rode to Belaire. I think I saw a SW right in front of that Allen Samuels Chevy dealer. She was about 25, 5'6". black, and about a 6-7. The night was so slow trafficwise I think you could have bought her for $10. On I went to Belaire and just gave up cause there was nothing to see. Some people say there is activity in that Foleys parking garage in Sharpstown mall. Any truth to that?

BBB
11-17-02, 23:50
Dear HustleTown

You seem to have enough knowledge to help me.
I've been stuck here in College Station for a while and couldn't find enough time to travel to Houston. Do you have place you can recommend here in CS? MP , SW or escort or whatever. Need you help.
Thanks.

BBB

california117
11-18-02, 03:22
To those asking about my Chinese masseuse: she left Houston and her cell phone is disconnected.

Now for my Sunday night story. I got the recent edition of the Houston Press and started perusing the ads. I live in West Houston and many of the Chinese girls happen to live within a 10-15 minute drive. I went to the apartment of one masseuse I spoke with. When she opened her door I immediately made up my mind to leave...boy, she was ugly! I was somewhat depressed about the incident and decided to eat dinner. I went to Chinatown and ate dinner. I got into my car and looked at the ads in the Houston Press again and decided to call one of the ads I circled earlier in the week. The girl who answered was friendly, spoke good english and seemed eager for me to come over. I thought, why the heck. If I encounter another ugly one, then I encounter an ugly one. But talking to "Cindy" on the phone I got the impression that she was not only well spoken, but also bubbly and i just knew in my gut that she was a cutie. And sure enough, when i arrived at Cindy's place, who answers the door but a very attractive 29 year old chinese girl about 5'2"/105 lbs and very pretty legs and all dressed up in sexy evening wear.s

I thought "this should be interesting." She starts massaging me, her hands gliding back and forth all over my body. This goes on for about 30 minutes. I am somewhat nervous since i sense that she might just go a bit further. Even though she is dressed really, really sexy i hesitate. Eventually she offers additional services. I reculantly say yes figuring this was going be an expensive and short service...the usual "hand job." I tell her that I want to "see" her and she names her fee. On top of $50.00, I ofer her $30.00 and she accepts. She becomes much more "comfortable" and reveals a very nice body, tight ass and killer legs. I decide to go down on her only to find the sweetest smelling and tastiest dessert one could imagine. I am in heaven and she is experience immense pleasure for the first time. So all in all I wind up spending $80.00 for a 1 hour and 45 minutes of awesome pleasure...$80.00 for 105 minutes of pleasure with a hot asian cutie. My god, Houston is a good place. It is possible in this day and age to find an asian cutie and spend less than $100.00 for an hour or more of forbidden pleasures. I have and continue to be fortunate. I have a feeling that my new relationship with my new massuese just be become more personal, and that is fine with me.

momo
11-18-02, 14:28
Hey California,
share the number buddy..

LonelyBoy
11-18-02, 20:12
share share share share share share
share share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share shareshare share share share share share

the number california !!!!!!!!

Boxholder
11-19-02, 23:42
BBB,

You can pretty much forget about any kind of 'professional' services in the C.S. area. There are few ho's there but they're really skanked out crack bitches......if you're that desperate do yourself a favor and cut it off ;) You might have some luck at the Silk Stocking or whatever its called now but once again that is very very very unlikely and C.S. LE likes to keep an eye on the place both on and off duty. Your best bet is probably to try the web looking for personals....adult friend finder; yahoo; or maybe alt.com and hopefully find a phreaky chick who'll help ya out. There used to be some brothels up there but thats close to 20 years ago.......... You could always go to Adult Video (Univ/Tx) and get blown by a guy but even thinking about that makes me wanna puke.

Anyhow...on to my question. Anyone know what the SW near Hilcroft charge? Is like Airline $60+ or? I woulda stopped tonight to find out but I kept making excuses....

adude176
11-20-02, 03:32
Boxholder,

The word is Airline charges $40 for a BJ and about $60 FS. There is no activity up there anymore. Last Summer the place was packed with SW on Friday nights. It was mostly Mexican girls under 25 except for this pot bellied hideious creature just north of the loop on Airline. Hilcroft used to have SWs night and day but I haven't seen any in a long time. Hustla seems to know that area really well. I say if you are really into getting FS go for one of those Chinese ads in the Houston Press. It will be much safer and you will run less of a risk of hooking up with a nasty SW or worse a TV that's good at fooling people.

I'm trying to learn all about T-road. These guys helped a lot but I will still get some more info before picking a bar. Guys with wives and GFs go to T road just to get their rocks off. It's just like a biz deal where you pay and get something. Guys I know don't consider it cheating. I have been out of a relationship for months so it doesn't matter to me either way. But look at it like this. For a date you spend $25 to go to the movies, $50 for dinner, and maybe another $25 for flowers and candy...yet still you are not gauranteed to get your rocks taken care of. Damn.

california117
11-20-02, 07:28
Here's the deal re. Chinese girls ads in HP. First, i just established a new relationship with "Cindy." Second, she experienced something new with a man, and you'll want me to give away the farm? I am a giving sort of person, but I am on to something unique here. When a woman experiences OS for the first time and I happen to have the honors of being the one to introduce her to the pleasures of OS, then I think many would agree that little selfishness is in order here. Third, if one peruses the ads in the HP, then you will find what you are looking for. Maybe I have an advantage in that I have dated chinese girls and am very comfortable relating to them. It doesnt hurt to know a little mandarin. Regarding the SW scene. Let's cut to the chase and eliminate the bullshit. SW is a one way street (no pun intended) with a dead end. Half of the SW are involved with drugs, and I an not speaking of pot. The SW and their pimps are literally polluting Hillcroft. I happen to frequent the Pakistani and Indian restaurants with friends and think the SW presence is a nuisance. The bottom line SW is hazardous and you gotta use caution, and I speak from experience. There are safer and cleaner alternatives like the modeling studios and massage places. Of course there are the "pony bars" and korean bars that are safer alternatives. All of these places are pricier but if you develop a relationship with the right girl and become a regular she may give you a price break over time. It may not happen right away and may take several visits. But once she finds out whak kind of customer you are then she will reciprocate. Always remember the Golden Rule.

california117
11-20-02, 07:57
I dont want to be accused of not sharing so here is a hint on perusing the HP ads and deciding who to contact. You will find ads for massage under adult services and under massage. Most of the chinese independents will advertise under both. Although the massage section of the HP contains mostly RMTs that practice massage and nothing else, you will find chinese independents advertising in the massage section. Usually their ads will mention oiental/chinese full body massage. IMPORTANT NOTE here: very few of the independents do FS. Based on my experience most of them only do HJ, and maybe an occasional BJ. This also goes for the independents advertising in adult services. Also, the chinese independents will also advertise in adult services. The ads may mention Japanese or Korean girls, but nine times out of ten the girls are chinese. The girls are smart, they know many american guys cant tell the difference.
Again based on my experience, FS from these independents is rare. That maybe because I like bargains I have not spent more than $120.00 per hour in the last couple of years on an independent. In fact, more recently I have been spending around $45.00-80.00 per hour.

LonelyBoy
11-20-02, 11:06
alright then.......

i'm gonna get that paper and a big frappuchino and browse it

if anybody else knows a hook up, holla @ the forum

HustleTown
11-20-02, 11:26
I'll tell you this much roomies, Hilcroft is bumpin' like crazy!!!! I think I'm finally getting the idea of how things work on Hilcroft, and up/down 59 between Hilcroft/Bellaire. The best time to hit it up is 4pm - 6pm on a Friday, and any other business day during those hours, but Friday especially. The way I figure things is that business hours are usually letting out around that time, and since now that I'm part of corporate america (something I've never been a part of), I see these SW's working up and down 59 between Hilcroft/Bellaire, and they look GOOD!!! I'm talkin' if you're up to date w/fashion, these girls look like the exact perfect example of a fuck toy! I won't lie. I'm talkin' the whole denim look is in, right? Well, these girls are wearing the short, tight denim skirts that you only see ghetto girls wear in those hip hop videos, and I mean black/white/mexican. Damn, they look great! Lookin' just like the kind of girls you pass up on a day to day basis at the grocery store and are like, "Wow, I would love to stab it!" All of them looked like in there 20's, varying from early to mid 20's. Prices? Well, they fluctuate. I assume during the business week, it's cheaper then say a Sat. night. Well, it's still under a bill for FS. Oh ya, SATURDAY night is bumpin' as well. I'm talkin', I saw girls all of the place, on Hilcroft near the new Indian/Paki joints, Metro stops, strip malls, 59 feeder between Hilcroft and Bellaire. All looked great, oh ya, one word of advice. Through my experience, I get to see most of the action between 59 feeder, North bound, to Hilcroft till you hit Harwin, then U Turn to 59 and go southbound on the feeder, and if you're still not satisfied, you can drive south on Hilcroft and go no further then the Porn shop, because n e thing past that is none existent, at least from what I see.

-Hustla

HustleTown
11-20-02, 13:50
Hey BBB, are you originally from here in Houston? Are you at College Station for college? If so, you semester should be ending soon, so what I would do is, bring a few of your buddies and go on a sexcapade down south. Either take a bus, or drive to Laredo, TX, then walk across the border to Nuevo Laredo, MX, the hit up Boystown. If this doesn't end your itch for 'tang, then I don't know what will! You can bring as much as you were going to bring to hitup a SW, or AMP, and live like a king over there. I'm tellin' you, the PopStar look alikes down there are n e where from $30 - $70/45 min., then if you will do some young muff, just turned 18, don't really know how to fuck gal, then she's about $8 - $15/15 - 30 min. I suggest this, because the only time I've been to College Station, I didn't see n e kind of action, but the college gals, they'll do just about n e thing, because there's nothing to do! And I do also know that I've never had a bad time in Boystown. Oh ya, if you're planning on taking my advice, check out the Mexico--->South Border Town----->Nuevo Laredo section. Ask the guys in there when the best time during your break is a good time to go.

-Hustla

Boxholder
11-21-02, 00:55
Hmmm, well it was an interesting night. I was bored and I saw a real hot blonde near Hilcroft last night so I figured I'd drive back by and see if she was out again. She wasn't. I saw a pretty cute girl with shoulder length brown hair was but I was set on blonde. So after cruising around for a while I figured I'd drive down to T-road. It was pretty slow there. I finally saw a decent looking blonde and picked her up. She asked me to stop by Mickey D's on the way to the hotel because she hadn't eaten....of course she had no money. Fuck. I know better and I shoulda just dropped her off right then. But I didn't. I bought her a value meal and then decided to follow my instincts and just drop her off which I did.
I cruised around a bit more and saw a hot hispanic chick. I pulled up to the curb and asked her if she needed a ride. She kinda peered in the window and said in broken English with a heavy spanish accent......Me no girl. DOUBLE FUCK. So I sez thanks for letting me know, you look good, but no.
Went back to where I dropped blondie off and she was still there and I figured to hell with it I want some nookie. I picked her up we drove down toward the Lotus. When we drove by the T.V. I said check her out...that's not a her......she was like no way! thats a chick!.......I was like nope.......chick with a dick....moving along I was planning on going to the Palace and she sez look there is the Lotus. So I slow down ready to turn. All of sudden next to us is some dude in a blue Dodge extended cab pick up. I stop. He stops. I tell her roll down the window see what he wants. He flashes a badge and sez.....GO HOME...................and if I see you down here again you're going to jail and you're car is going to be impounded. I sez okay. He looks at the girl and sez you go home too. So I drive a block or two up past the bus station to near where she sez she lives and drop her off. He followed a ways behind.

So it was an interesting night. I got lucky in not going to jail (I think). The badge looked real enough and in that instance you pretty much have to assume it is...........I guess the guy was either off duty or working vice or narcotics because I believe he had a beard so he couldn't have been uniformed patrol. What is a bit unusual is if HPD was working some sort of sting or set up they would've pulled me over in marked units and ID'd me and the girl.........since they didn't I have to assume prostitution wasn't the reason he was out there.

Anyhow, guess I won't be going back down to T-road for a long while.......my car is far too obvious for me to hope it wouldn't get noticed........hopefully it will be gone by Jan or Feb.

Ya'll be careful out there.

adude176
11-21-02, 01:15
Boxholder,

Whereabouts did you see that blonde on T road?

I've only seen one SW out there in the 3 crusies I made over the mast 6 months. That LE was a real pig. You weren't even doing anything. I don't think it's against the law to give someone a lift in your car. HOuston really needs to have a red light district so the LE can buzz off and people who want to do this stuff are not blamed for ruining neighborhoods and such. The Scott/OST area stuns me cause there was an idiot on this board that bargged about doing anal with some SW out there and we pretty much told him that he was asking for an STD. Anyway, the people in that area hate it cause outsideres come in and help feed those SWs crack yet when they don't have customers the people of the neighborhood don't do anything about their problem. Westheimer is all biz and that's cool. No one gets upset over there casue you pretty much buy and sell anything on that whole road. Why the LE is trying to take back T road is not something that is very clear. The asshole politicians needed some busts prior to the election but now....come on....the LE doesn't give a crap about patroling T-road to protect citizens like they do areas like River Oaks and Kirby....yet they are hell bent on busting non-violent victimless crime involved people. Yes, LE.....there are people with guns and kinves on T road and they are not on this msg board.

Rescue Man
11-21-02, 18:22
Was in Houston last weekend and wanted to submit a brief report on my activities.

Started at Chic's Cabaret, I-10 West service road just past Mercury and before I-610. Everthing posted before about Chic's was right on the money. All the women in there are available for special dances in the VIP area and the prices are right if you treat them with some respect. I was with Rebecca, large all natural breasts for a couple of hours. She was a girlfriend experience with deep french kissing and lots of tongue play and fondling. Had some drinks with her as well as private dances in the VIP area including a hot tittie fuck all for $75 including the tip for the waitress.

After she went off duty....headed to work another club so no meeting her afterwards, another girl sat on my lap. Didn't get her name but she was small with lots of piercings. She rubbed my cock and asked if I wanted to see her latest piercing. Of course I said yes.....<grin>......She pulled her G-string to the side to show me her new clit ring then she took my hand and shoved two of my fingers up her wet pussy. She was really juicy and very tasty. I had to leave shortly after so never got to finish with her but she didn't cost me anything either.

Went to Sandy's Massage at 6300 Richmond Sunday evening and saw Jennie, a young hot oriental girl. She got up as I walked in and gave me a great big hug that lasted a good while. I stripped and got on the table. She massaged my back, a real massage, then started working on my butt and inner thights. Her fingers were brushing my balls frequently. After I turned over she didn't even ask, she just grabbed my cock and started stroking away. I got her to take off her panties and she sat on my face while getting me off. She had the sweetest tasting pussy I ever had the pleasure to sample. After I came she cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. The massage was only $50 for the hour and she made no suggestions as to how much the tip should be. I gave her an additional $50 and she hugged and kissed me again like she was my girlfriend. I will be back there again.

LonelyBoy
11-22-02, 17:21
can anybody tell me where's "the action" on channelview,highlands?

Boxholder
11-22-02, 18:33
I first spotted the blonde while she was near the Adame Bus station and I picked her up by that used car place near the K-mart. I'm still trying to figure out how the guy in the P/U "made" me.........I've got 2 theories.
1) Standing out in front of the Josephine Hotel across from the K-mart were 3 people, 1 skinny blonde with real dark eye makeup, a black girl and a white dude. They didn't go anywhere and just kinda hung around. I assumed the b/f and the blonde were working and the guy was maybe their pimp. Now I'm thinking maybe they were LE running a sting & saw me cruising around & saw the girl get in my car but there was a fair amount of time in between when I first picked her up and the 2nd time.
2) He might have been at the light by the RR tracks, saw me stop to talk to the T.V. and then saw me pull out of the convenience store (which is by Andy's Golden Nugget) where I picked the blonde back up for the 2nd time. But even then it took at least a couple minutes for me to pull in, her to get in and me to pull back out. Long enough I think for the light to have cycled and too long for him to have sat there waiting.

Either way I guess its irrelevant, I won't be back there for a long while.

adude176
11-23-02, 15:44
Friday night I was working late again and crusied Airline on my way back. Man I saw this 20 yr old SW that was awesome. She was like a 9. Long blonde hair, at least D size rack, and I think she was Mexican. The problem was I was in my good car. I happend to take it to work cause it was a sunny day. I might have approached her if I was in my work car. Nah, I'm still chickenshit when it comes to these things. I need to go to the T road bars to initiate.

Anyway, another spot for SWs and pimps is the Budget Lodge on I-10 east about 3 miles past the beltway. YOu wil see the sign for Budget Lodge on your left if you are going east on I-10. I knew a guy that worked there and said all of the employees were doing this SW that works in their parking lot. She's 18-20 from what I'm told. The pimp rents a room at the motel when she is working. I think she is white. Anyway, the motel staff does her on payday and I guess she works the truckers the rest of the time.

Jennie at that Sandi's on Richmond sounds awesome. How many other girls were in there? Did the place look safe? Did you have to buy any drinks. I'm reluctant to go to T-road just casue of the drinks part. They might drug and rob you. I'd much rather keep it all business and not involve any food or drink as a way of getting to business.

I'm still considering that older woman experiment with Samantha. FS is $200. What do you guys think of her?

check out the web page
www.houstonsamantha.com

momo
11-26-02, 11:20
Hey adude,
If you go to samantha then let us know how the experience was.. I'm also thinking about going to her.. anyway, if I get there first, I'll let you know.

HustleTown
11-26-02, 11:40
Hey rsqman, I won't lie to you, I am stuck dumbfounded on your review about Sandy's Massage. It amazes me that I've missed this place. I live right across Richmond from 6300 Richmond, and I am an experienced enthusiast of the sport, and know of all the best places in my surrounding areas, and I've missed this place. I scoped out 6300, and noticed, while driving past, it's a business building, West of Joe's Crab Shack, is that correct? Is Sandy's Massage located in there? I'll tell you what, there are not too many AMP's around this area w/a 1.) A decent price range 2.) Attractive, "young" girls, like you described your provider to be. I would love to get more info on this if you could, because I want to check it out? Have you frequented this place before, or often?? Email me n e time: v3rg3@hotmail.com

-Hustla

LonelyBoy
11-26-02, 11:46
hey guys what the hell happened yesterday, the forum was down.

i have been to that address but i never tough there was "action"
in that building. i think that place it's on the 3rd floor next 2 a travel agency or a notary public

adude176
11-27-02, 07:56
WARNIING

I am VERY skeptical about Houston Samantha being for real. She used to have a link at the bottom of her web page to another escort in Houston that did FS for $250. www.sensualkelly.com has shut down all of a sudden. Unless some veteran of this board that who everyone knows is not LE can give a first hand account of these escorts I would assume that they are fronts for an LE sting. I find it rather odd how they all are located by the big airport near 45 north and the beltway.

To get around the laws the real providers always say "deep tissue massage" or something along those lines. Samantha flat out says "Full Service for $200" on her web page. Either she is pretty slow or thinks her customers will be as well. The real escorts are usually hooked up through someone you know that knows other people and it all goes back to guys that work in hotels and clubs who know the girls, the pimp, or the madame.

I was considering calling Samantha but now that I've looked at it a bit more I think I'll stay away until someone gives a review. Right now Hustla is only guy that can convice me that she is not working or LE if he goes and reviews. I'm gonna be on a T-road cruise this week.

BTW, stay the hell away from Elanor Tinsley park on Allen Parkway. I drove by and saw all of these TVs. I dunno if tey were SWs or just being stupid asses in broad daylight, but I almost puked in my car. Not that any of us would go in the Montrose area for hunting, but I was passing by there as well this week and a guy was making out with a TV at 3 pm right in front of the soundwaves on Montrose just north of W. Alabama. Passing cars were honking and the whole thing caused a traffic buildup....idiots...get a room.

Red911SC
11-27-02, 10:40
HustleTown

I've been to Sandra's Nail several times. There are two ladies in charge of massages: Jenny and Amanda. Both perform wonderfully. Sandra Nails is located in the strip center East of Crab Shack on Richmond. It's located near Southern Comfort (another great Spa).

Nearby, I also went to First Impressions (on the same strip center that Le Chic used to be....Le Chic is now Christine's Salon). First Impressions has some nice young hotties. Unfortunately, everytime I go there, the oldest woman always bugs me for a massage. I end up leaving hoping to return when she isn't there. No luck...she always greets me at the door. I don't go there anymore.

Ultimate Salon 2.....It's on 1093...Westheimer way beyond HWY 6. It's the same setup as the original with pretty ladies as well. It's near my location.

I'm gonna go hobbying tonight. I've got get my rocks off after meeting a fantastic young lady (not a provider), but not getting any. I believe this chick will put a halt to my hobbies if everything goes well in the next few days.

momo
11-27-02, 11:11
Hey,
I stopped by 6300 Richmond last night and there isn't any place that I found called Sandy's Massage.. Could someone say where the place is.. have to go and visit ;)

Wotag
11-29-02, 12:05
I was in the book store at 5200 Telephone road and there is a woman working in the booths there around lunch time on Thursdays and Fridays. She is mid 50s, but gives great head. The first time I went in there She was sitting in one of the booths watching movies and asked me if I wanted a sample. I whipped it out and she almost had me cumming before asking me for $20. The next time I went, I paid for a bj $20 and she was sucking and asked me if I wanted to stick that dick in her pussy. I told her I didn't have any more money,and she said I did not ask you that. Of course I said ok and rode her good and she said then do you want to stick that dick in my ss and I said sure and pumped her ass good and put it in her pussy to cum.

She charges $20 bj fuck $30. She really likes doing it. You probably can get her to do it for free.

HustleTown
11-29-02, 14:25
Wotag, that seems too good to be true. I'm not saying that you're lying, but damn, that story is soo good, it got a rise out of me from just reading it! I just hope you're not LE, or someone helping LE. Put it this way, it's 11:30am on a Friday right now as I post, and I can easily drive over there and try to get a lunchtime poontang, but to tell you frankly, I think it's too good to be true. I will waste my opportunity today, because things just don't feel right, and I'm damn horny right now! Hehehe.

-Hustla

LonelyBoy
11-29-02, 16:57
is that bookstore the one that looks like an old movie theater?

well probably is true but you never know

like a long time ago @ JB's in the gulf freeway was like that until the HPD notice

BabyHuey
11-29-02, 22:32
Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that if your in the mood for a quickie, you should try "Legends" on Richmond. Was there last night (had to get away from the family) and had a "completely" great time. Look for a long dark haired Hispanic girl, stage name Porsche, she is a real sport, if you know what I mean. 4 VIP room dances + $50 tip = :-D

adude176
11-30-02, 04:06
I got to hit the T road bars. A guy I work with took the company truck over there tonight. I'm supposed to be his boss and keep him from goofing off but as long as the job gets done and my boss is happy I don't care what he does with the truck. Anyway he went to the Happy Go Lucky and had a great time for $35 total.

He said the provider was about 40ish and not all that great looking but she gave the best HJ of his life. She apprarently used bare hands and baby oil for a good 10 minutes. Then he said she took a request and put on one rubber glove and stuck a finger in his O-ring while spanking his monkey with the other. He was more than happy but for an additional 20 she would add a BJ he said.

WOW

As long as we are talking adult book stores, there is a XXX video hits off of I-45 near Monroe that I've been to in the past. Beware, there are nasty crack ****** all over the place over there. In fact one came in once and stole the pen that is on a chain to use to shoot up with. I guess I go there cause the guy that works nights is pretty cool. He'll joke with you and has a cool attitude about you buying porn. Other places are all business and kind of odd. On Fridays there is this weird customer that dresses in white and always talks smack about his job and how he wants to kill his boss. I guess we might be reading abuot him in the papers some day. There is a latin club down the street so maybe the area is not all bad.

Another hot spot for SWs is this latin club on Beechnut at Gessner (I think). If you are going east on Beechnut you pass the Arandas Bakery and you will see the club in a strip mall on your left. I've heard that they do $50 FS out there but can not vouch for any of those claims. Go check it out for yourself.

The T-road bookstore sounds more shady than Houston Smantha. It's all too good to be true and has LE written all over it.

HustleTown
11-30-02, 10:08
BabyHuey,
Is that blowjob till you cum? I live right around the corner from Legend's, and love the joint. I've never gone there other then to have a good time w/a large group, so I've never even tried to pull the game. I've had girls give me hj's on top of pants, and reach inside my pants, but nothing out of the ordinary. I usually go to Chic's Cabaret on the Eastside for strip club action. I usually get a bj for free over at Chic's. But if legen's is true to it's stories, I'm gonna have to check it out for that, because it sure does save a drive. If she only gives a bj for a bit, or for one song for that price, then I'll have to stick to T Rd, or something that'll get my rocks off. Hehehehe.

-Hustla

Wotag
11-30-02, 11:32
This book store is not the one that looks like a movie theatre. It is the yellow one on closer to 610. I am as parinoid about LE as the next guy. Just go by. If it looks fishy don't do it.

LonelyBoy
11-30-02, 18:05
hey wheres this club or joint called "legends"

i had 2 work on thanksgiving so i guess next week paycheck will be fat, so i can get some groove in my life

i dont know about the adds about the border cities on mejiko
but i kinda heard it's better 2 go all the way 2 monterey

plus i need to buy a leather jacket from there (leather goods much much cheaper)

HustleTown
11-30-02, 19:42
lonelyboy,

Legend's is off of Richmond, between Greenridge and Hilcroft. It's where the old Club Fusion use to be.

-Hustla

adude176
12-01-02, 02:47
Anyone know about any places to look in Galveston? I was out there recently and with all of the tourists and vintage buildings it seems like a hot bed for action. I actually laughed out loud cause there are real life allies behind buildings where they can do naughty things.

I was in NYC last summer and saw a guy get a BJ right on the street in Manhattan around 2 in the morning. It's a pretty liberal city. People just pee anywhere, they buy drugs freely w/o caring about LE, and crime is rampant. I drove through central park and was later reprimanded by my friends cause they said it was a deathwish to do so.

Is there any SW activity near the medical center and Hermann Park? They seem to have cleared out the bums and junkies that used to hang out on the park benches. However, you see a lot of pimped out Caddys and SUVs of all sorts with young guys like under 25 behind the wheel. There is a pimp that crusies T road south of the loop 610 in a black Lexus GS 400. I think he must own the street cause his ride was so pimped out that I couldn't even tell it was a Lexus at first. Dude had like 10 TVs (televisions not transvestites) in the car and was rolling on 22 inch chrome.

BabyHuey
12-01-02, 19:42
Actually we're talking Fs. I had already bought 3 dances in the VIP room when she ask's me if I would like to taste her. Well it smelled pretty sweet, and I like to do that, so I said sure. She said I would have to buy another dance. Well I guess I'm pretty good at because she got really wet and was really playing w. lil BH. Then she asks me if I want to cum and I said yes. She say's $50 more. I had extra money so I agree, thinking BJ. I pul out LIl BH and she sits down on my lap and BH hits the spot. I asked her if that was ok and she just laughed and said to tell her if I was going to cum (no hat). Well after about two minutes (tight and really wet) I'm ready to pop so I tell her to get off. She turned around and finished me with her hand (explosive). She was better looking than most MP modeling studios girls I've seen and the price was right ($130 total and I would have bought the dances anyway). Anyway I will return. Also if interested check out glamour girls on Hempstead as FS can be had there during the day as long as it is not to busy.

Red911SC
12-03-02, 01:11
BabyHuey

What time that evening did you go to Legends? Was it easy to flag a dancer to the VIP room? Or, was it packed? I hear so much of this place, but I'm afraid that there's going to be this great upsell without return.

HustleTown
12-04-02, 13:15
Damn, I almost been had last night, fellas! I got home from the office around 7pm last night, went out to eat w/my roomate, and we decided that we wanted to go out last night. We did what we had to do, got back to the studio, and blazed up. We decided to hit up VIP. I personally have never tried to get service there. Everytime I go, I usually see 1 or 2 girls, and they're all throwed off! My roomate and I stepped into this joint last Tuesday, and it was 1/2 price day. It was only going to be $24/hr., versus $48/hr. After getting higher then a kite, we tried to hit up this 1/2 price Tuesday. We walk in, and they say that the special for the 1/2 price ended last week. Being that it's December now, the new special is that it's only $34/hr, but all the time. The girls looked so-so. I'm talkin', I would have done 'em, just to do 'em. (gotta give love to the ugly ones too!) hehehe. Well, n e wayz, to make a long story short, there was only 1 really hot girl, and she was about a 6 on my scale. Not really worth spending on, at least not last night. I wasn't wanting to fork out that much more. I guess it was more on the way things changed out my plan that threw my off of wanting to stay and DO IT. So after a beer, we got up and left, and headed to Babe's Cabaret. I've been hearing nothing but good things about this place lately. I'll tell you, I use to frequent this joint, just because it was raunchy as hell, and the ho's were low enough to get what I wanted for free, most of the time. Hehehe. We walk in, and it's packed as hell for a Tuesday. DAMN! The chica's were stunning! The one that was tworking on stage as I walked in was to die for. Well, as good as I was feeling, I would have died for that tang! I didn't waste any time, I immediatley tipped the lass, and told her to join my roomate and me at our table. She did, and I guess noticed how much I was diggin' her, and asked if I wanted VIP. Let me tell you fellas, this was the first time since I was about 18 that I was being played out. She was, by far, the finest girl in the entire club, and I was so trashed that I couldn't treat her the way that I usually treat dancers if I want to get something more for less. I jumped on the VIP invite, which I must say, was a big mistake. We get back there, the VIP band was $20, and I got 2 dances in the back, $20/each. I was dining at the Y about 60% of the time I was back there w/her. She was so fine! I'm tellin' you, I haven't met a dancer who did it for me like her in such a long time! I'm talkin' years! It was probably because I was under the influence, but damn, it was like I was 18 or 19 again. You know, getting SOO GOOD off of JUST A LAPDANCE. Hehehehe. Usually, I don't get a rise until the heat of the proposition comes into play. I guess it's exciting to me. Not last night though. I did not get one proposition, and due to that, I didn't want to propose my offer to her, she seemed legite! I couldn't believe it, I got dooped into spending $60 and not getting n e thing for me; well, n e thing that I'm use to. I'm use to sweet talkin' these low self esteem dancers, and getting head in the back, or a hj at my table in front of god knows who. Hehehe. Well, after that, my roomate was still getting his lapdance, which he said wasn't bad, but he didn't get his rocks off kinda thing. So we left there, and drove down the street, and made circle around 59. Bare in mind, I was high, and kinda drunk, and should not be driving on slick roads, 1 in the morning. If I got pulled over, I would definitely go to jail! Well, n e ways, we see a group of street walkin' pros on the small side street between Ramada Inn and Auto Nation. There was 1 white girl that looked pretty damn good! Then there was about 3 black girls. I tried to flag down the white girl, but she didn't come to us. She actually walked off. It was odd. Then we drove down to Hilcroft, and made one round there, and didn't see a thing. We then go back to that one spot to try to find that white girl. I then see her in the Ramada Inn parking lot, and some other white girls. They looked pretty damn good! HERE'S HOW I ALMOST BEEN HAD: I should have noticed that the girls were acting weird, you know, not coming up to the cars there. Then, how the parking lot was just so edged in to where there was only one way in, and one way out. I tried to flag down a girl, then in comes a pig! He pulls in through the only exit/entrance of the lot, and the white girls go over to him, and start chit chattin'. I was like, "HOLY SHIT, IT'S A STING!" These girls were trying to lead us John's into a lot, and bust us. It was messed up, there were 3 John's there last night, and we all just left. I guess because there were no propositions, THANK GOD! Well, I just wanted to share my night w/you guys, I hope it's been informative, or you gain some kind of insight from what I wrote.

-Hustla - "..and still hustlin'."

LonelyBoy
12-04-02, 17:38
that was a closed call hustla..

i went the other day to this joint called cozy healt spa on gulf freeway when i was getting there a fine girl was leaving, that was about 8:00 PM so i guess she has the 2nd shift

i think she drives that silver new bettle.

if anybody has spend time with her, holla back and give details

california117
12-07-02, 00:53
HOW TO GET THE WHOLE PACKAGE FOR LESS THAN $100.00 and FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR!
I luv Houston! You guys are going to trip when I tell you this story. When back to visit my Chinese friend, i shall call Mary. This was my second visit to her. First a little bit about my first visit. First time I visited her I couldnt keep my eyes off her body...she is petite like most asian girls and has nice nice legs. Well she gives me my FBM and I am thinking I would like to see what she looks like underneath. On top of the $50.00 I pay her for the massage, she takes off her for $30.00. Before I know it I am caressing her legs and within minutes she is on top of her table and I am going to town on her down there. Oh my...she tastes so sweet. So I spend the next 30 minutes tasting her. We agree from now on I give $50.00 for FBM and $30.00 to see some skin. On my second visit, the routine is the same, she massages me spending extra time rubbing her hand around where it counts. After a little while, she takes off her and I am touching her and again, she is down on the table and I am going to town on her! Only this time I am tasting her more. Now here is where it gets great. It is hard for me to get off due to some medication i am taking. The plus side is I get more time with my provider. So she wants to please me and, of course, she wants to make me happy. This chick is a true gem. She is licking my B and letting me taste her. She notices I havent C so she takes the initiative and gives me free FS...(she waives her normal $100.00 tip for me) I spend slightly more than an hour with her..get a massage, i get to taste her, get my B licked, and FS all for $80.00...am I fortunate...hell yes. And guess what...Cindy my original masseuse returns from China...I visited her about a week ago. For $50.00 I get my massage, she tastes my P and licks my B, and FS...yessir, and all within about 1 hour. She tells me to rest on her table and sleep...life is good! I have been very fortunate to meet Chinese independents when they were just starting to set up shop. I treat them good, and in return I get great bargains. I cannot complain. Massage, I get my B licked and FS for $80 and $50.00 respectfully. Now I now you folks are going to email and say hey I want her number. I cannot give out my providers phone numbers, only because I have already spilled the beans and let others know what prices I have already negotiated with them. I share these stories because I want to prove it is possible to get great service at bargain prices. And these girls benefit because they will make money off of volume, and they have a customer for life. The secret to getting pleasure for less than $100.00 is: 1) Treat these girls with the utmost respect and massage them and caress them...let them know that want them to feel good too....trust me it does wonders...it does wonders 2) Try to understand them and their culture. 3) use your intuition to guide you...get a feel for their price points and proceed from there.

Boxholder
12-07-02, 22:26
Yo Hustla!!! I want to hook up wit you bro for some fun wit da ladies!!!! Lemme know where at! Get me at Irsquid@yahoo.com

First beer is on me!

Cheers!

Box

BabyHuey
12-07-02, 23:41
Hustla, whats up man. Hey I just read your post on the NL forum, and wanted to let you know that I have never NEVER had any luck in strip bars when they are busy, just too much money floating around in there for the girls to have to put out to pay the rent. If you end up taking your friend there, and complete satisfaction is your goal, try a midweek evening or maybe Sunday night. I only go to strip clubs when there is approximately 8-15 cars in the lot, maybe more if the club is big (but then I like you seem to enjoy the smaller, raunchier clubs). My favorite lately has been Glamour Girls on Hempstead around 1:30 - 2:00 in the afternoon. There are still plenty of girls around, but most of the customers have gone back to work.

adude176
12-08-02, 04:00
go to this web page to find escort listings by height, rack, hair, etc. I thought it was a scam but a link to some escorts I know in Houston were found so I think it is for real.

http://the************.com/reviews/search.html

HAPPY HUNTING

adude176
12-08-02, 04:02
the ******* should be replaced with "erotic review" written in one word

HustleTown
12-09-02, 12:12
No problemo, Boxholder! I am pretty good aquaintences w/another wsg patron, "TURBOFOCUS", he's pretty cool. The next time him and I plan to hit up a good time at a gentlemen's club, I'll definatley send you an invite. OH YA, IS N E 1 GOING TO THE BABE'S CABARET "BANANA SHOW"?

-Hustla

giggaman
12-10-02, 13:06
Hey guys,

I'm new in town and I love all your great directions to the wonderful women of Houston. I have a question about a place advertised on the web: www.escapeinhouston.com. Is this place legit? They say it's a $40 door fee and ranges from 100 - 200 with no tipping. I assume the 200 is fs. The models are hot!!!, but I'd hate to go and pay $240 for a hj. Let me know what you guys know of the place.

Thanks,

Gigga

Real-Thrill
12-11-02, 22:41
Gigga.

Escape is for real. Three different levels of service that you should be able to figure out from their descriptions. If you want the latest information there is a website run out of Houston that provides tons of reviews of the models.

I don't know if I should post the website on here or not.

Real

westex
12-12-02, 01:21
I need some help from the all-knowing denizens of this fine board. I'm heading back to Houston this weekend and looking for one or more beautiful Asian girls, preferably at the east end of town. I tried New Tokyo on my last visit but it was a bad experience, in that the "mamasan" sent one extremely huge and unattractive woman in to the room, and that was supposed to be "it". Mamasan asked for immediate payment and seemed annoyed when I asked (very nicely--don't want to hurt anyone's feelings) who else was available. She reluctantly sent out, one at a time, two more ladies who just weren't my type. So I won't go back to New Tokyo but, as always, YMMV.

I'd be very grateful for your recommendations.

LonelyBoy
12-12-02, 12:24
you should hit NAGOYA its closed 2 the GRB center and ask 4
"anna" - she is one bad ass freak-

she might ask you 2 spend an hour with her -it's worth it

she is about 5'3" nice ass tits are ok, and she has a cute mouth
(he,he,he)

Hargow20
12-12-02, 16:07
Does Houston have a intent to solicit law? Earlier someone mentioned that some guy pulled up a flashed a police badge?

HustleTown
12-12-02, 16:09
What's da deal peeps? Is anyone going to post a review about the Banana Show at Babe's last night, the 11th of Dec.? I hope somebody went. I really wanted to go, but I have to nurse my gal, cuz she's so damn sick! Oh well, if I messed things up w/mah gal, I would no longer be the Hustla. I wouldn't have to hustle to get mine n e more. I would be just a reg. John. Hehehe. Oh well, n e reviews?

-Hustla

josh69
12-12-02, 22:07
Hi,
I will be visiting houston Next Week and would be staying near the Compaq head quarters/willow brook mall area. I would appreciate if someone can suggest a good strip club to spend a few hours. I am basically looking for good mileage places and possibly more.

Boxholder
12-12-02, 23:35
Just a word of warning seems there is a bit of a crackdown in the works. Last night I was driving around and saw a really hot blonde s/w and a blk chick standing on the corner of 59 near CarMax when a white van pulled into the parking lot of the Ramada and out hopped 2 cops in plainclothes. They called the girls over and then who knows what happened cuz I was gone. Clearly the heat is being turned up though. The 59/Hillcroft thing is totally fucked up weird. The girls won't come up to the car and I don't know how it works cuz I also never see them get in a car. They just walk back and forth.

On Sunday I did see a kinda chunky s/w hop into a blue Chevy Lumina late 90's model with tinted windows. Now either it was a cop car or an old cop car cuz it had the little antennae bumps on the trunk. Also on either Mon or Tues I saw several people being 'interviewed' by what were obviously plainclothes cops.

So it seems that all the activity there has drawn some unwanted attention...........

toooral
12-13-02, 04:42
I agree with you Boxholder I don't know what up with the women over near the road runner. Last Wednesday I was over in that area during the daytime and saw this one SW so I parked in the Ramada parking lot thinking should would come to me. All she did was keep walking back and forth so I got out of my car and was going to appoach her on the corner and she practically took off running into traffic to avoid me. I went in some of the "bars"on Telephone for the 1st time tonight. Is it always so bad, nothing but a bunch of old haggly looking women trying to get you into the corner. I wouldn't spend $10 on any of what I saw. I also saw this white SW in from of the Josephine motel (my goodness that place looks run down) she had some really nice legs but she was about run down as the motel. There were 4 young (<25 y/o)black girls out on Crosstimbers but no one out on 59 tonight.

Real-Thrill
12-13-02, 12:11
Josh,

Your best bet is the St. James Club alson known as the Jimmy. Tip the waitresses and ask them to send you a wild child. They'll know what you mean.

If you want a massage with a full service finish, try Mimi's on 1960 in the Red Oak Plaza. $50 dollar door fee and $50 dollar tip will get you everything you want. Especially if you don't want to carry on a conversation (the ladies only speak Chinese).

Another good bet is to check out the Escape or Wildflower Organizations. If you want model quality ladies you a pay a little more, but WOW!

HustleTown
12-13-02, 14:06
Well guys, I have to say, the Hilcroft/59 area is HOT right now. DO NOT GO! I would stick to real discreet AMP's for now, because it seems like John Law is really trying to put a smack down on Prostituition. I don't know why??? Heheheheh, but now, I am staying away from Street Action, and AMP's that are well known for what they do, or the AMP's that are off major streets, like Westhiemer/Richmond area. As for the Houston Press gals, they seem pretty safe for this time frame, so that may be an alternative for us. From what I hear, they're pretty cheap too! Well, I'm going to MX on Tuesday, and I promise to post a review of all that happened in the MX-->South TX Border Towns--->Nuevo Laredo, section.

-Hustla

Big Money
12-14-02, 07:42
Fellows, I'm feeling the same thing that some busts are coming.
One of the Houston Press chicks that I go to regularly told me
that LE closed down some apt massage because it didn't have
the license. And with the 59/Hillcroft warning, I'm getting some
bad feelings that some sting wave is happening.
I'd recommend everyone to be careful.

LonelyBoy
12-14-02, 20:22
i kinda heard that you can get some s/w in the roadrunner inn or the red roof inn, both located on the US 59 feeder going northbound

I guess HPD wants to change their iamage before the end of the year, whatch out people!!!!!!

I saw the fatest HPD officer, I think hes hiting the 500 lbs scale
he does off duty work @ 610 closed to San Felipe mon-fri, go and check that fat muthafucker

on the other side, hustle have you been back 2 that joint across
VIP on richmond?

HustleTown
12-15-02, 15:42
Naw, I haven't been John-ing around in a while due to GF issues. My gal is taking up WAY too much of my time lately, I guess it's the holidays, or something, but n e ways, I am going to be doing it up big on Friday the 20th over at Legend's Caberat w/a few buddies of mine. I don't know if I'm going to go for some ASS, or if I'm just wanting to go for a good time. I guess I'll just have to see how my cards are dealt.

-hustla

A5ian_Houston
12-16-02, 05:31
I live on the NW of town. There are still some S/W around HWY290 off 34th St. both side. $20 BJs, $40 F.S. Some nice chicks might ask for $60 to $100 for F.S. but don't let them !! barging to $45 and they will do it.

Good luck.

hawk
12-19-02, 07:48
In response to giggaman, Escape is definitely for real.

I was at Escape2 a few months back and saw a girl named April. Paid the the $200.00 and definitely got my money's worth. No need to worry, it wasn't just a HJ.

HustleTown
12-19-02, 19:42
Sup guys? Went to Chic's Cabaret w/my homeboy. We hit it around noon time. We wanted to see what was going to be on the menu for lunchtime. Damn! It was horrible. There were 2 girls who I would rate at about a 5, and the other a 6. And the rest looked like Ana Nicole Smith's. The "now" Ana Nicole Smith, btw. N e ways, when we walked in, there was a girl sittin' by front door, and she was about a 5, then there was another girl dancin' already, and she was about a 6. We sat down, and got our drinks, then the girl by the door comes up to us, and tried to act all strong type, tryin' to act like she was the shit. I couldn't go for that, but my homeboy did. He's a real funny guy, and doesn't hesitate to put providers in check. Well, she started going on about who she was going to bring to the "CORNER". My buddy was like what can I get back there? She was like let's go back there, cuz it's free to go back there right now. So they headed back there, and when he was back there, I was striking action w/the girl who was dancing. She was so-so, upclose, but her body was a clear 8, too bad her face was only in the upper 3's. I don't go for that trailor park trash look, and she had it sprayed all over her. She was a newbie, because it was her first day, so it was pathetic. The company, the performance, everything. I didn't get n e thing from her, because I felt that she would have wanted too much, due to pride, I guess. Hehee. Well, my buddy gets back, and his dick's still hard, cuz he's still pitchin' a tent, and I see his girl running back to the dressing room w/a papertowel in her hand, so I knew what was up. She was $30 for a hj, and that's all my buddy wanted to spend. She wasn't all that to begin with. She talked so much shit, thinking that she was all fine. Can you believe, a 5, on a good day, was trying to ask my homeboy $500 for reg. FS??? What the hell? Go back home country trash! The nerve of this gal, she came back w/her tits still out, wiping her hands, moving over to my chair sayin', "Just tell me when you want to go to the corner." I was like, what the fuck??? She straight up ignored my homeboy coming back, and when she did start to pay some attention, she said straight up that she wanted to get w/me. It was all about the Benjamin's w/this girl. To make a long story short, we bailed outta there right after that.

-Hustla

Dakin
12-20-02, 21:04
I have seen a few posts about Esacpe, but not too many reviews of specific ladies. I am looking for a lady to start with at Escape, and there are too many to choose from. Any help would be appreciated. Also if you get the chance, check out "Kobe" at Nagoysa (sp). Very into pleasing her customers.

LonelyBoy
12-21-02, 20:07
well i haven't got time to hit that escape club

but what about that "kobe" chick?
where is she from?
is she korean?
what is your rate for her?

Dakin
12-21-02, 22:22
Kobe is from Japan. And she is all that and more. Door fee and no more. But the service was worth any tip she would have requested.

Real-Thrill
12-22-02, 01:50
Dakin,

I used to frequent the Escape establishments at least monthly, but have backed off over the past 6 months. I'm saving up for a massive monger trip to Costa Rica.

The website to go to is www.****.net. To figure out the **** use the acronym from these words Adult Service Provider Directory.

I am happy to make some recommendations, but what are you looking for (teenage hottie, freak, double bell ringer, etc.). Other places to check out include the Texas Wildflowers and Elite.

Here are some tips for when you visit an AMP in Houston:
1. Select the lady for your massage.
2. Don't talk about any services, expectations, nothing. Just smile like a school boy about to get his cherry popped.
3. She will escort you to a room and ask you to get comfortable, and she will leave the room. At that point, place your tip on the end table and take off "ALL" your clothes. If you have anything on when she returns, your done.
4. When she returns and sees that you are comfortable and that you placed the tip on the table, she will start the session.
5. At that point, I just go with whatever mood the 2 of us seem to be in.

Damn, I miss going there.

Real-Thrill
12-22-02, 01:57
Some other points regarding Escape.

They have 3 levels of service. The bottom level is something you could do and have done to yourself, the middle level is something where she can't talk while it's going on, and the 3rd level is the one I always choose. Most of the other establishments (Wildflower, Westside, Eastside, Elite) all have the same scale.

Big Money
12-23-02, 00:43
I went to the Ultimate Salon behind Baby Dolls.
They charge $65/hr for a massage, and the Vietnamese girl
wanted another $50 for a HJ, but I paid her $35 for $100 total.
The chick was pretty cute with good body, but I think she would
wanted $100 for FS.
She said there are 7 chicks working (2 Hispanics and 5 Asians).
Don't know what other guys experience is, but I can get the
same service with an apt massage ad in Houston Press for less.

Real-Thrill
12-23-02, 12:19
For those of you in the 1960 area. Try Mimi's in the Red Oak Shopping Plaza. $50 door fee, $50-60 dollar "Tip" ($110 total) for FS.

The other thing I like about this place is that every room has a shower. This allows you to remove any massage oils (yeah that's what they are) off of your skin.

The ladies range in looks from 5-8 depending on what your taste.

For a good HJ or BJ check out XTC or LaFemme. If you want model quality ladies.

LonelyBoy
12-23-02, 20:56
is this closed to "CHAMPION FOREST"

HEY PARTNER, CAN YOU DESCRIBE HOW CAN A NEW CUSTOMER SHOULD ACT IN THE "LA FEMME" JOINT

YOU SEE I DONT WANNA ****ED UP ON MY 1ST TRY THERE

LonelyBoy
12-24-02, 12:35
that "kobe" girl in nagoya it's Korean, not japanese, but still she likes to get down to bussines,
that thing about the tip it's real, and since it was so slow this days near X-mas she thank me about 8 times, from there on i stop counting

now that other gal the infamus "anna" if you toss her the right $$
she will be willing to do the total FS (backdoor pumping)

Real-Thrill
12-24-02, 12:36
Lonely,

Mimi's is pretty close to Champions Forest. From Champions Forest head East on 1960. About 2 blocks before you get to the Hospital on 1960 near I-45 on the left hand side is the Red Oak shopping center. Mimi's has a big sign over the door.

At ANY AMP you should always act like a mature man. Don't go in there with bad breath, body odor, or drunk. They won't like you, and you won't have fun.

Read the tips I gave a few posts below, here are the important ones:
1. Hygiene is important to the lady just as it is important to you.
2. NEVER talk about any expectations or desires (until you're both naked).
3. "Get Comfortable" means to put on your birthday suit.
4. NEVER hand the tip directly to a lady. Always lay it on a table.

If you don't follow these rules, you are done.

La Femme and XTC are not FS, so don't expect it.

Real-Thrill
12-24-02, 12:38
Lonelyboy,

Based onyour posts, you seem to know exactly what to do at the AMP. Why ask the questions?

Dakin
12-24-02, 14:31
Sorry, Korean or Japenese, Kobe is built and ready to please. May need to look into this Anna though. Any confirmed hispanic places. Haven't swam in that pond yet and would like to take a dip. Any quality black girls in the non-sw fashion?

LonelyBoy
12-26-02, 10:49
I knew it was 2 good 2 be truth on that "LA FEMME" PLACE
on the AMPs, I know how it goes, but those other joints (non-mama_san manage),

Big Money
12-26-02, 18:58
I stopped by Sandy's on Richmond. It's a HJ place, but
I'm sure she has a price. Just like everyone of us is a *****,
the only difference is the price.

Le Chic on Hillcroft has changed to Christine's. Anyone
been there since the new management took over?

LonelyBoy
12-28-02, 15:33
there's no high quality places where you can find a nice-hot latin
female body

if somebody can prove me wrong, post the answer

Big Money
12-28-02, 19:03
If you just want a HJ from a hot Latin chicks, there are 2 of them
at the Ultimate Salon on Winrock behind Baby Dolls.
Ask for the salsa chick.

There are also a few postings in the Houston Press by Latin
chicks, but they are asking for 150-200. A little high for me.

I got a fetish for pregnant chicks. Anyone know of any?

LonelyBoy
12-30-02, 13:05
U see that's what I am saying........... not enough latin chicks (pretty ones) @ a reasonable price, like this girl i kinda meet a while ago she looks like the U.S. customs officer from the movie "Rush Hour 2", yes she is that fine, but her fee was from $400.00 and up, y'all know her customer list was filled with people with big $$$$$

the alternative will be to hit Monterrey but, I'm afraid to land in jail or better known as "EL BOTE"

Big Money
12-30-02, 16:54
lonelyboy, try Boystown in Nuevo Laredo across from Laredo.
Go check the message boards there for info.
NL is about 4.5 hour drive from Houston and you can get a
quickie for $20, or an all-nighter for $200.

I've driven there and came back in the same day before.
Wouldn't really recommend that. I'd rather go and spend a
couple of days there.

Real-Thrill
12-31-02, 23:15
Lonely Boy,

I recommend Gabrielle at Southern Comfort. She is Brazilian, and sometimes runs specials. It's best to check the other website mentioned in a thread below for her specials.

I'm going to Costa Rica in May for and will be sure to make my mark on some Latin ladies. <grin>

adude176
01-02-03, 03:36
Please post the urls to all escorts and such working in Houston.

I hate to go to those directory web pages cause it's mostly BS.

Anyone been to Samantha of www.houstonsamantha.com?

Real-Thrill
01-02-03, 12:38
Adude,

I recommend you go to www.****.net. From there select Forums and scroll down to Houston, Once you are in the Houston forum, you will find nothing but legitimate websites. My favorites:
Escape (All 5 locations)
Wildflowers (Several Locations)
Yours Tonight
Elite

Some others to check out include Westside and Eastside Modeling Studios.

As far as independent escorts go, I have only tried one and I didn't have a great time. YMMV, but I prefer to stick with the Spa's.

If you prefer a more MATURE lady, I have heard that Samantha is great.

My type is 24-27 years old in great shape. I have found that ladies inthis range take their time and enjoy the session like you want to. The young ones tend to want to hurry through the motions, and I just haven't tried the mature ladies.

adude176
01-03-03, 15:00
Thanks man!

I'll take a look at that url when I get a chance to at home. LOL I get paid while I'm on the WSG forum. Hell, my boss is probably looking at chickswithdicks.com in his office so why should I feel guilty?

Anywho, I am just curious about older women. Besides, I don't want to try spas and such cause I just feel a little unsafe about getting robbbed or something. If a girl works at the same spot for a while she might make a setup with some thugs that can make her even more money. As for the real upscale spas....I just can't burn like 5 c notes in an hour ya know?

Independents are okay by me. Ideally I would like to pick the meetinng place and that way I feel safe cause she can't have a setup there and she feels safe cause it is still a public place and not someone's house like you would have on incalls.

What have you heard about samantha? What does she do specifically? Does her FS mean just an hour of straight sex w/ a rubber? Does she do other things like HJ BJ toys?

Real-Thrill
01-03-03, 16:51
adude,

You will not get robbed at any of the spas I mentioned. They are clean, honest and the owners all seem to be very customer oriented.

I don't ever drop 5c notes. $240 is the most I've spent, and the quality of the ladies is unbelievable.

Samantha has some great reviews out there, and people have spoken highly of her. Wildflower's has a lady named Marilyn. She looks to be in her forties and will take you on a trip around the world for the standard $240.

Big Money
01-03-03, 23:46
Guys, in general, the places that have been established the
longest are the safest because they want repeat clienteles.
They don't want to scare off customers and have to look for
new clients all the time because they are scared of new clients
being LE, druggies, or someone giving their girls the clap, etc.

I've been going to some places for 10 years, and other places
for at least 1 year. Get to know the manager or mamasan, and
they will treat you like a VIP. They know that I like "new girls"
and one mamasan knows my type and would call me whenever
a new girl of my liking would show up. I never have to worry
about pickpockets or bad service because mamasan will tell the
girls that I'm a VIP and take good care of me.

I avoid fly-by-night streetwalkers, or hotel room chicks because
those are the ones that don't care if you come back or not
because they won't be there anyways. They are more risky
health-wise or pocket-wise. But some guys like to play roulette
so it is a personal preference.

Check out the latest Houston Press. I see plenty of ads that
charge around 150. Remember the more ads means that the
price will go down. It's a supply-demand thing.

HeadGames
01-06-03, 15:02
I'm not too crazy about using escorts in the States, but I have been checking out the escape websites, I have to admit, there are some good looking women on there. What can I expect? FS? Same woman I request from looking at photo?

Real-Thrill
01-06-03, 15:41
What you see is what you get. If there is a specific lady you want to see, it is best to call the number and book an appointment time. If there are a couple you wouldn't mind seeing, go in and take whichever one is available. Kinda like a lottery.

As far as what to expect, look at their web site. There are 3 service levels at 3 different rates.

Lowest level you could do yourself, but she will do for you.
Middle level will involve lots of oral communication skills.
Top level is all you expect it to be.

READ MY TIPS IN AN EARLIER POST FOR HOW TO APPROACH THE SPA SCENE, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG.

HeadGames
01-06-03, 20:28
Hey, that's great, thanks for the info, I think I'll drop in then. I hope they don't get busted by LE, the website seems a little brazen, but maybe LE doesn't care?

Real-Thrill
01-07-03, 11:36
HeadGames,

Read my tips on this scene.

If you don't discuss any activity, and you don't hand the tip to the lady, what did you do illegally?

I go there for the ultimate relaxation session, and anything else that may or may not happen is between me and the lady. You know 2 consenting adults.

Damn all this posting about my favorite loactions is going to make me borrow from my Costa Rica funds. There are some new lovelies I want to see at Escape and Wildflower.

LonelyBoy
01-15-03, 15:16
Hey what happend da other day?
this page was "down"
or maybe there's some hater who want to destroy our forum
bunch of no good MO'FOs

I wonder what Texas will be if prostitution was legal......

yes I know I am daydream

Holla back people !!!

HustleTown
01-15-03, 16:07
I kind of don't wish prostitution legalized, because it would cause an inflation in prices, BUT, it will eventually go down if prostitution is legalized everywhere! Imagine, everyone trying to beat everyone w/special deals, and discounts. Hehehe. Buy one, get one free deals, and half off days, shoot, I would be broke off my @ss!

-Hustla

adude176
01-16-03, 02:36
I think it's kept illegal here so politician scum can say they are doing something and making people get busted. Legal trade would eliminate the dangers of it with restricting it to rough areas or having to pay through your nose for services in good areas. Hosuton should have a red light district so people can party at one spot but people who don't want to don't have to see providers they don't want to see roaming the streets. I just don't belive in forcing people to do stuff.

FS might be lowered to $50 from clean and safe providers. We'd get rid of much of the SWs that are crack ******. Pimping and the violence associated with that would be reduced. Oh and I disagree with the people that say it will encourage you people to become prostitutes. Um....people like Samantha and company are but they just say escort for legal reasons.

It's just political BS.....nothing more.

badboy86
01-17-03, 11:31
I will be visiting Houston soon for a week or so and hope to have some (inexpensive) fun. Last time in town, I visited two Escape girls (Jessie and Adrian), each of whom was great, but the $240 per session was just too much for my budget.

I'd appreciate any tips for Asian incalls...not necessarily MPs, but private homes instead where the selection is good and the rates are fair. Private email would be fine for the safety of the ladies.

My email: badboy86@springmail.com

I'd be happy to exchange some info about LA ladies.

Thanks

badboy86

asianboy
01-20-03, 14:25
Has anyone been to Dong Kyong lately? I have not seen any post about it. I haven't been there for a few years. Wonder how is the place now? I have been going to Nagoya where I always received good service. Want to try new faces!!!

Merlin Magician
01-20-03, 22:25
Legalize Paid-for Pussy! Damn good idea. Won't eliminate the crack ho's and the scumbags.

It will make rent-a-girls more readily available. The other downside is that legalization will always drive up prices in our market.

Take Nevada for instance. You can go to any pf the legal brothels in the state, but unless you are loaded with cash, you aint gonna get laid.

In the aftermath of 9-11, I remember seeing many ads for girls in the Nevada ranches touting lower pussy prices like in the 100 to 150 range. But the truth is, you aint gonna get it for any less than 400 to 1,000 bucks at any legal operation. Taking in consideration inflation, prices used to be comparatively 1/3 to 1/2 that prior to legalization.

In places like in Arizona, Houston, and California, where selling pussy is still illegal, you can still get full service in a parlor for 100 to 200 bucks.

Beavis
01-20-03, 22:59
Simple solution, buy some gas and hit 59 south until it ends.

I was in Houston last week. Went into Gigi's Cabaret over on Northwest Freeway. The absolute worst girls I have ever seen in a titty bar. 1 drink and out of there.

LonelyBoy
01-21-03, 12:01
that kyong place it one of last resort i will hit if the others are pack
that mamasan need to invest on fixing the place a lil an maybe customers will go
and also do some improvements, such as:

change the main entrance to inside the parking lot, and also change the entrance of the parking lot

i know there's a lot of guy i know, and they wont go there because of that big ass light in the entrance where all the car passing by can see you

on downtown chinatown my place it's NAGOYA that's about it

people in the forum Holla back!!

momo
01-21-03, 13:19
hey guys,
i wanted to know if anyone knows about this ad: FULL BODY MASSAGE By Nice Chinese Girl, Big Comfortable Massage Table, $45 pr hr, Ranchester & Harwin. #TR33093 713-270-5705. I saw the girls in this place and immediately became hard. Want to know if they offer FS. If anyone know's let me know..

HustleTown
01-21-03, 16:30
Well, as for Dong Kyong, it's been a long while since "I've" had service there, but my buddies frequent this joint still. Yes, it does need major renovations, but I don't think that's of any concern of their's. They know that sex sells itself, and if a John is desperate enough, he'll do the nasty w/rats running all over the place, well, maybe not that degredaded, but something to that effect. Well, I knew of this one joint, that I believe was a major sting operation. I only seen it for a short while, and visited it only once, and the one time, thank goodness, I was only ass questing, trying to find new, untouched areas. I walked in, and there was this SWAT lookin' hispanic guy ??? Rule #1, When walking into an AMP, usually, the people in there are ASIAN, or if anything, the security guard will be an UNARMED, big dude. This guy was about 5'8, 145lbs, and looked armed. (I didn't want to stare!) Then he leads us to this stair well that creeps up to a second story, which was huge! Like a furniture store! Then there was a restroom area, and an Ozarka water dispenser, then a Waiting Room! This waiting room had cookies everywhere, and candies. Not just your ordinary sweets, but the expensive stuff, and was made to look fancy; individually sitting on individual napkins. It looked great, and the whole place looked clean! THEN.. In walks the "mamasan", which was a middle aged asian guy who spoke really well english. He handed my buddies and me an "MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION"??? Right then and there, I was noticing that this place was too good to be true, so I started to look at my friends, trying to lead them on the fact that we should get the hell outta dodge, but they seemed in heaven, all they needed now were the girls. In about 30 seconds, the room crowds in w/13 - 15 asian girls looking TOO damn hot! They all spoke english, and were anywhere from 18 - 30, the mass of the group were from 18 - 24. I was amazed, then had to sit back down for this one! We all spoke to each other, and so did the papasan. I knew it was time to go, but I wanted to caress more of these asian angels, so I did, until he gave me the price.. It's not what you guys are thinking either. It was too low! He said it was $180/half an hour of full service! FLAT RATE! I looked at my buddies, and told the girls, along with the papasan, that we had to go! I did not even want to drive down that street after that. The whole thing gave me the creeps. It was like it was too good to be true! Till this day, I feel like it was all a dream, but my buddies were there, and still admit to it! About a month later, I noticed that the place was gone, and a real popular restaurant opened up right beside it. This restaurant is KIM PHUNG! People who frequent that end of downtown chinatown should know of this place. It is real popular. The place that I went to was called Mirage, and in the back parking lot of Kim Phung, next door, was it located. This was but 2 years ago, or less. Oh ya, as for the Harwin/Ranchester joint, I think it's FS, because I was about to hit it up one day, and the mamasan was giving off the impression that it was, and the price seems about right. I would take one for the team if I wasn't so damn busy at the moment. I haven't been able to play the game in a while due to my currently new work schedule and hustle schedule.

-Hustla

LonelyBoy
01-21-03, 16:55
well that phone shows as HAN MING HAU

5860 Ranchester suite 850 houston tx 77036

maybe at your next visit you will be asked if you want a xtra relaxing method

Holla back !!

sohfast01
01-22-03, 06:34
whats up guys. ill be in htown next week. where is this "nagoya" i keep reading about? are the prices reasonable? escape girls are hot but 240$ bucks?!

LonelyBoy
01-22-03, 17:18
Nagoya Modeling Studio
2024 Rusk St, Houston, TX 77003
Phone: (713) 226-7824

that's my favorite place in GRB-Chinatown area

HustleTown
01-22-03, 17:35
Well Sohfast01, what part of Houston you going to be staying in? If it's here in Downtown for business, then Chinatown/GRB area is perfect. You can even take the Trolley service over there during lunch, shoot, even I had to take advantage of that once I started working in Downtown, Houston. If it's another part of Houston, maybe we can help you find a better place, because Houston is not a small city, and believe me, most of us here know some hot spots around the entire town.

-Hustla

Real-Thrill
01-23-03, 12:02
I agree Escape is pricey, I prefer thin, model quality ladies. There are other organizations in town that are a little cheaper with quality ladies, like B&B Wildflowers. They have quality for $200.

Does a session at Nagoya end at the pop, or is it for the full hour? At B&B and Escape you contract for the full hour, and you can you use their jacuzzi's, or go for free social gatherings to meet all the ladies, etc. I just don't think you get that with the asian spa's, but I don't know I havent been. I sometimes like going for 2 pops in an hour, and that is possible at B&B and Escape, oh and also Elite.

It's also nice getting to know a lady sometimes and showing interest in her. The ladies return the attention in kind.

My hobby friend just had an Escape lady come to his place and do him 3 times in four hours for free. She just likes his company now, and he doesn't have to pay anymore. They hang out, have a few drinks, and romp as needed/wanted. That is not my scene, but it sure would be nice to experience free professional sex.

asianboy
01-23-03, 13:07
At Nagoya, it is $140 for 1/2 hour. The girl stay with you for 1/2 hour. If you can pop twice in 1/2 hour then go for it. At exactly 1/2 hour the madam will knock on the door to let the girl know that it is time. The girls are great. Ask to look at the lineup of girls before choosing. There are usually 5 to 7 girls there. Service is CBJ and CFS. The girls have cute face and slim body. They are Koreans. Breasts are not big but adequate. I always have a good time there. I have to try that Chinese massage place on Harwin and Ranchester.

HustleTown
01-23-03, 14:25
Hey asianboy, is that forreal? I use to go to Nagoya quite often about 2 yrs ago, and the girls would clean up right after your first pop, and help you get dressed, but bare in mind, that's w/a 30 min session. I wouldn't doubt that they would let you go twice in an hour session. From what I hear about Nagoya, it's changed quite a bit. I remember before, it was as usual as Dong Kyong. You know, a bit more expensive, just because it was located in the more popularized part of Downtown Chinatown, unlike on the other side of US-59, were there are more Vietnamese joints, and the running price is $110 - $120/30 min session; quality of all these places were not different. I guess what I'm trying to say is, EVERYONE who posts about Nagoya lately, in all the message boards that I go to, all say that it's awesome, and is one of the best AMP's. When I use to go, it was nothing different from Dong Kyong, or n e of the places out at that area. I guess to add a little side note, if you're going to an AMP for a 30 min session, don't expect the session to exceed the time limit, and/or your first pop, so come prepared. If Nagoya is offering multiple pops, someone please get an accurate description from both personal experience, and talking to one of their providers, because if that's the case, Nagoya is going to be on top of my list! My personal favorite, for an AMP, is still Asian Spa off of Crossview. Bare in mind, I haven't had a session w/there for at least a year, but from my last experience, that place will always have a place in my mind.

-Hustla

Real-Thrill
01-23-03, 18:32
So Nagoya is $140 for 1/2 hour, and Escape and Wildflower are $240 and $200 respectively for an hour. I personally prefer an hour, I think a 1/2 hour is too rushed.

I have ran over on time with some Escape ladies, unintentionally of course, and there is never a knock on the door.

Thanks for the update everyone.

asianboy
01-23-03, 18:47
I am not kidding. Tell the girl once you're in the room that you would like to do it twice in 1/2 hr. Be nice about it. Dress nice; smell nice. I have gotten "yes" answer each time but each time I take too long to pop the first time thus not enough time to pop a second time. Once many years ago when I was younger I did it twice in 1/2 hour there but now I would rather take my time to give the girl a good, deep, royal screwing. Nothing is more exciting then screwing a good looking Asian woman, listening to her moan, watch her facial expression as she enjoy the screwing you are giving her. Thus I just take my time now and shoot just once in 1/2 hr. I go there once or twice a month. Last time was late 12/02. I always pick a different girl each time. I always ask to look at the full line up of girls. Most of the girls there change out once a month. I like new faces. All the girls are Korean. I now want to try Dong Kyong. I think the girls there are Chinese. I can tell the different b/w Korean and Chinese. Both are nice but I like new faces.

HustleTown
01-23-03, 18:49
I think I'm w/Real-Thrill, but of course, I'm going to have to experience it myself. I will do so soon, and right after, and I mean right after, I will be posting here and telling everyone how it went. I will probably be at Wildflower, since it's $40 cheaper. Hey Real, do I lose out on quality w/that $40? If so, I might have to rethink Escape.

-Hustla

asianboy
01-23-03, 18:56
I am a pretty good loking Asian male (tall, worked-out, above average face) thus it may be easier to get the girl to agree to twice / 30 mins. It always help to look nice in tying to get more for your $$$ from these girls. I always wear slack, long sleeve shirt, cologne, shave my beard, comb my hair well, deodorant, shower, brush teeth, and chew a gum or a mint on my way there. The girl seems to like it. I French kiss them during the session, lick their neck, nibble their ear, tell them they are beautiful while I am screwing them, cuddle afterward. Always a good GFE. Hope it will help everyone enjoy their AMP experience. I am Asian thus I like Asian provider. Also like Hispanic but can't find a place similar to AMP to go to. I appreciate any help in this matter. I would love to do a Mexican girl once in awhile.

HustleTown
01-23-03, 20:02
Of what asian decent are you, asianboy?

asianboy
01-23-03, 23:14
I am Vietnamese. How about you Hustler? What nationality are you? You seem to know a lot about the night scene in Houston. I am still looking for a Vietnamese joint like Nagoya is a Korean joint. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Red911SC
01-24-03, 02:22
Asianboy: If you're looking for Hispanic providers, try Rhapsody.

www.rhapsodyhouston.com

It's a flat rate of $140/30 minutes. Also, try strip clubs like Michael's or Treasures. BBBJ and CFS ar available for nothing more than $100.

HustleTown
01-24-03, 10:52
I'm filipino, asianboy. I'll tell you this much, a few years back, maybe 2, Dong Kyong had many Viet providers. They had Viet, Chinese, and Viet/Chinese providers. A lot were Viet, because a lot were ho's for various Viet street gangs. I went there once in '98 w/a buddy of mine who worked right across the street at Kim Son as a waiter, and he upset a gang member, and when he was having a session, and I was waiting in the waiting area, we were kicked out by various Viet's at gunpoint. It was wild, but I ended up just seeing it for what it was. These places are usually ran by some type of gang activity, so what do you expect. 9 times out of 10 they won't do anything to you as long as you keep it cool. I won't lie though, at the time, I was sh**ing bricks! As for me knowing the Houston night scene, I've got an apartment in the Galleria area w/a roomate who's as much of a hobbiest and party animal as me. It works out alright. We've been hobbying since '98. Have you ever been to New Tokyo Modeling Studio? That place is mainly Vietnamese. The mamasan, from the last time I was there, grew up in the Philipines, so it worked out too good for me. My roomate and I tag teamed a cute little 24 yr old Viet. She was done by the time we finished, and I mean done! We tore dat ass up! Hehehe. It only cost us $200, too! If you're ever out in the SW area, Asian Spa and Far East Oriental Spa are both Viet. I personally much prefer Japanese, and Korean. My best experience was w/a Jap/Kor mix. I dated her till she was shipped back to Seatle. Now that was some great sex! I even got to 3some w/some of her gf's, all for free, well, all for the price of some Philly Blunts filled w/something other then tobacco.

Keep slangin',
Huslta

asianboy
01-24-03, 13:22
I think New Tokyo closed down. I have been there in the past year (early 2002). I had a Vietnamese girl and do her real good too. I drove by in 12/02 and the sign was gone. It look like a regular residential house now. I have not been to Asia Spa or Far East. Is the set up the same as nagoya? Pay the money then screw the girl. No BS about massage then tip for extra service or only tip for HJ. These place that cater to Caucasian are a pain in the butt to try to get FS. I like Nagoya for what it is. No BS; pay the $; screw the girl. If Asia Spa or Far east is like that then I will check it out for sure. It is good to speak dirty Vietnamese to a Vietnamese girl while screwing her real good. Where is Asia Spa and far East located? What is the price range? How is the set up at these place?

HustleTown
01-24-03, 13:43
Asianboy-

Well, from what I gather, any Asian "spa", or "modeling studio", is a FS joint. The one's that you're talking about, catering to caucasions, are more on the line's of an AMP>Asian Massage Parlor. These places target "Massage", and once there, ask you how much of a "good massage" do you want, or at worst, get a half ass massage, and once turned over, they'll ask if you want massage down there. Asian spa's, or studio's don't tend to be like this. One rule of thumb that I have been successful w/'is, if a joint offers a Flat Rate, especially asian oriented, then 99.99999% it's FS! For a long while, all I wanted to deal w/was Flate Rate, but then again, it's harder to get the price lower, and still get your's, you know what I'm sayin'? Asian Spa, and Far East are both Flate Rate, FS joints. You can always talk the girls down, at least that's how I see it. Some girls just don't budge, and when I know that, I start to mess w/them, just for kicks you know, knowingly that I'm not going to have service w/their expensive ass'. Heheh. Well, Asian Spa is located on Crossview, I don't know the exact street number, but if you're on Richmond, heading West, right before you hit Fondren, there's a little side street, that's Crossview. It's right before Fondren's signal light. Turn right onto Crossview, and it's a right before you hit Westheimer. It will be on the left located in a real small privately owned apartment complex. It says Asian Spa right out front. As for Far East Oriental Spa, head West on Richmond, as going to Asian Spa, and right past Fondren's intersection, Far East will be on the right. There's a big yellow lit sign, you can't miss it. Prices range a bit more then Downtown. I asked them why, and it's because the places are a bit nicer then Dtown. From my experiences, Asian Spa is the best, because the room I had was amazing. It had a miniture dance floor, a sound system, a bed, and a sofa. The usual price there is $150/30 min. I usually can talk them down to $120, or $140/45 min. And Far East, the rooms look nice, but not as spacious as Asian Spa. There's a single chair, a book shelf, and a double size bed. There prices are the same as Asian Spa. There a bit harder to talk down over here. Oh ya, from my latest experience, which was back in Nov., the girls at both places seem to be on something. It use to be not like that, meaning, it may not be like that now. They look good as hell! Don't get me wrong, better then any girl I've seen in Downtown Chinatown, but since being better lookin', and a bit younger, they party more I guess, and sway towards drug abuse. Shoot, I smoke the green, but I don't hit the rock, you know? The recent times I was there, there were 2 girls working at each, and 1 from each was lookin' like they just snorted 2 grams right before I got there. 2 years ago, the girls were around 22 - 24 yrs old, and looked like something that you would pick up at Club Spy on a Thurs/Sat night. Them ho's were hot and down. But, that was back in da day. Good hunting…

-Hustla

Big Money
01-24-03, 14:21
New Tokyo is still open on Chenevert. I was just there about a week ago. The mama took a short vacation and only 2 ladies worked. It is still a Vietnamese place, not the gang type, as the ladies are a little older.

Most of the AMP won't hire the younger Viet chics because they think they are gang related. And if they are, then their boyfriend gang will start snooping around wanting pay-offs, etc. The other case is that they will hire younger Viet chics from California, but then if they are really that good, then those young chics would rather work in Calif where they are paid more for the same service. What costs $100-140 here -- they can get $200-300 working in San Fran or La. So that is the reason you don't see as many younger Viet chics here in Houston.

Mirage used to have a lot of young Viet chics. But the rumour was that their angle was taking hidden videos of the customers in the rooms and selling them online, making extra cash that way. But it didn't work out like they wanted, and from what I see they have closed down.

Real-Thrill
01-24-03, 14:35
Hey you guys have been busy since the last time I logged on. To see the quality at Wildflower go to:

www.txwildflower.com

I have been with Ashley and Jordan. Ashley is of Asian descent, and when we got in the safari room together she became a lioness on the prowl trying to eat me up. If I had let her she would have cuffed me to the bed and tore me up. God she is fun.

Jordan is more of a Southern Bell. If you want GFE with lots of oral and MPCFS then Jordan is for you. Jordan is a smoker so if that is a problem be aware of it.

I have been with other girls at WIldflower, but they have moved on to other locations. LIke Misty now at Elite. She absolutely loves to suck, tea bag, and just let you pound., and with her tiny frame, damn she's fun.

One last thing. Watch the Escape and Wildflower sebsites for their socials. A great way to go meet the ladies for free and hang out have a couple of drinks. Let's you get to see who you really want to spend time with.

Real

HustleTown
01-24-03, 14:48
Hey Big Money, how did you hear about the Mirage setup? Is that what they were trying to angle? Shoot, it's a tad bit better then them using the angle of a sting operation. The entire setup of the joint was too damn good! The girls looked all like U of H students, and the place was so clean, and prestine. It wasn't safe looking for me. I think it was the decadent waiting room that tipped me off. A place that offers all that stuff for free must be LE!

-Hustla