PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

Zimmm33
04-06-18, 18:25
Thanks to those of you who voted in a Republican Congress and Prez.

Trickster666
04-06-18, 18:32
Please, convince me they are not going to be able to take this site down.

We aren't going anywhere

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

Ho Hunter 328
04-06-18, 21:32
Thanks to those of you who voted in a Republican Congress and Prez.I blame everyone who complains about everything Trump does. We all know he doesn't actually support this bill, the only reason he's going to sign it is for the positive PR with the liberals.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Spike77
04-07-18, 11:12
Thanks to those of you who voted in a Republican Congress and Prez.I am thankful for the booming economy that put more money in my pocket so I can keep up with all my UTRs.

Websites like backpage will come and go. There will always be ways of finding women. I haven't gone on backpage in years. Stop whining, playing the victim card and adapt.

Trickster666
04-07-18, 11:56
I am thankful for the booming economy that put more money in my pocket so I can keep up with all my UTRs.That's great! But the question is whether you can grab them by the pussy as your hero does. By the way, I checked my pockets, there is nothing extra there. You, probably, got it all!

Spike77
04-07-18, 20:43
That's great! But the question is whether you can grab them by the pussy as your hero does. By the way, I checked my pockets, there is nothing extra there. You, probably, got it all!Right. Yet you probably voted for Slick Willy twice who paid off women to avoid jail. I am sure you are a true follower of the #metoo movement while searching for pussy online. The hypocracy among you liberals is hilarious.

There are plenty of jobs are out there if you actually get off your ass and look. That's what I did. Under the last administration I was just lucky just to have a job.