PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

IMissCutler
06-03-21, 06:18
I've read that May owns H wellness. If she does more than lvl 1 can be had, if you know her I imagine.I've heard the same thing. She is always there and has been the one constant since they opened. She has closed her menu some from the t pro days but if you know her.

Member #6062
06-03-21, 11:48
I've heard the same thing. She is always there and has been the one constant since they opened. She has closed her menu some from the t pro days but if you know her.Unfortunately, May is not the owner. But I can second that those who have known her a long time are in for a very nice time.

DiningAround
06-03-21, 18:02
Anyone ever try them? The are located in the 7X W Washington building.

HansWehr
06-04-21, 00:57
Went to visit Natalia due to good reviews. Scheduling was easy, once arrived they instructed to ring the door bell. Natalia came down to let me in. She is nice looking lady, in my opinion in her 40's. She led me into the room, where I undressed and laid face down. She gave really nice massage. On the flip we agreed for FS, she went to give really nice BBBJ, with no questions asked and continued to fuck me hard. Once done, we were talking for another 15-20 minutes. Dressed up and left. Overall nice experience, but I probably won't repeat as I'm into younger girls. With that said I would definitely recommend.I had a similar experience when I saw Natalia recently. Her massage skills are really something, probably one of the best I ever received from a WG. I wasn't a big fan of her looks though, her body is stocky and there is alot of fat there. She has some big, hard tits that she didn't enjoy me touching much. Her blowjob skills were adequate, somewhat toothy but still pleasurable. She definitely enjoys having sex and she is good at positioning herself during FS, which allowed me to pound her with more leverage. From some parts of the conversation that we had (which I won't disclose) I actually think she is in her late 30's, rather than 40's.

This was a nice one off, but I would not repeat at this price because the looks are just not worth it in my opinion. I am starting to really learn that sex is not cheap here.

Fantastico
06-04-21, 08:37
Half hour vs hour? I normally go for half hour at AMPs but not sure if it's necessary to book an hour with CLM.

Gopher88
06-04-21, 11:06
I had a similar experience when I saw Natalia recently. Her massage skills are really something, probably one of the best I ever received from a WG. I wasn't a big fan of her looks though, her body is stocky and there is alot of fat there. She has some big, hard tits that she didn't enjoy me touching much. Her blowjob skills were adequate, somewhat toothy but still pleasurable. She definitely enjoys having sex and she is good at positioning herself during FS, which allowed me to pound her with more leverage. From some parts of the conversation that we had (which I won't disclose) I actually think she is in her late 30's, rather than 40's.

This was a nice one off, but I would not repeat at this price because the looks are just not worth it in my opinion. I am starting to really learn that sex is not cheap here.Sounds like my kind of girl. I can't find where she's at, Help a old man. PM me if you need to.

You said is not cheep. A old woman how mush could she $$.

Gopher88
06-04-21, 11:13
I ask because that's within stumbling distance to my locale and would be perfect if it pans out. Their website went off air, BTW. Also, whatever happened to Loganticas (spelling?) They were the hottest MP for a while and then vanished into thin air.Asians like that name. There are a few of them.

DrPepper2976
06-04-21, 13:48
I had a similar experience when I saw Natalia recently. Her massage skills are really something, probably one of the best I ever received from a WG. I wasn't a big fan of her looks though, her body is stocky and there is alot of fat there. She has some big, hard tits that she didn't enjoy me touching much. Her blowjob skills were adequate, somewhat toothy but still pleasurable. She definitely enjoys having sex and she is good at positioning herself during FS, which allowed me to pound her with more leverage. From some parts of the conversation that we had (which I won't disclose) I actually think she is in her late 30's, rather than 40's.

This was a nice one off, but I would not repeat at this price because the looks are just not worth it in my opinion. I am starting to really learn that sex is not cheap here.Might want to try youwannaseeme, more affordable.

GMan25
06-04-21, 13:52
I ask because that's within stumbling distance to my locale and would be perfect if it pans out. Their website went off air, BTW. Also, whatever happened to Loganticas (spelling?) They were the hottest MP for a while and then vanished into thin air.Logan Tantricas is still around. Not sure why you think they left.

GoHomeSmiling
06-04-21, 15:06
I have not been out in a while so have lost track of a few places. And for some reason, the search function on this site is not working for me. Are why un Peng on Archer or the place right next door still around?

YOU: "Use the search function!

ME: "I tried!

GMan25
06-04-21, 15:14
I have not been out in a while so have lost track of a few places. And for some reason, the search function on this site is not working for me. Are why un Peng on Archer or the place right next door still around?

YOU: "Use the search function!

ME: "I tried!Yes, to the best of my knowledge both places were still there when I was on S. Archer not long ago. Yuna Ping is still around, as is Jin Ding next door, personally I think there are better places on Archer.

Jinurso
06-04-21, 16:52
Sounds like my kind of girl. I can't find where she's at, Help a old man. PM me if you need to.

You said is not cheep. A old woman how mush could she $$.She's with Chicagolandbodyrubs.com.

Jinurso
06-04-21, 16:57
A bunch of new girls started this week, Dani, Nicol, Kathy along with Zara a few weeks ago. I'm usually the one to TOFTT but I decided to wait this week and let some other people chime in with reviews. Anything yet?

HansWehr
06-05-21, 07:44
Might want to try youwannaseeme, more affordable.What are the prices like there? Could not find it on their site.

AFrohman
06-05-21, 09:43
Isabelle who was reported to only be L1 looks like she is now at YWSM. Same pic but I don't know for sure.

Jinurso
06-05-21, 10:17
Isabelle who was reported to only be L1 looks like she is now at YWSM. Same pic but I don't know for sure.Someone else pointed that out recently and I'm VERY curious to see if it's true and if she's doing FS there because it's impossible at CLM.

I REALLY wanted to fuck her. She has no personality at all, but I love her tight little spinner body. She has the most perky, round ass there.

SideTalker
06-05-21, 13:17
What are the prices like there? Could not find it on their site.And what is verification like at ywsm?

JamesTChicago
06-05-21, 13:52
Can you point us to ads? I haven't seen any Logan tantric as ads in well over a year. Same location as always? Thanks!

Logan Tantricas is still around. Not sure why you think they left.

DrPepper2976
06-05-21, 18:05
What are the prices like there? Could not find it on their site.Last I checked 220-260, but this wouldn't be a massage, the poster was wanting something else, they verify with rs2 k which is easy to set up with a 1 payment lifetime fee (unless you move then it costs money to change your info).

GoHomeSmiling
06-05-21, 22:28
Yes, to the best of my knowledge both places were still there when I was on S. Archer not long ago. Yuna Ping is still around, as is Jin Ding next door, personally I think there are better places on Archer.Mind if I ask what your go-to's are? I've been to Jennifer once, found it OK but a little rushed and not too private, and the cutest girl in the joint was behind the desk. Sunflower as well, and drew an older woman who had no reservations about accomodating all of my requests. That was a few years ago, though, soulds like they may have become a little more "towel-in-place" kind of shop. I always found myself drawn to Yun because it seems more low-key.

GMan25
06-06-21, 01:12
Mind if I ask what your go-to's are? I've been to Jennifer once, found it OK but a little rushed and not too private, and the cutest girl in the joint was behind the desk. Sunflower as well, and drew an older woman who had no reservations about accomodating all of my requests. That was a few years ago, though, soulds like they may have become a little more "towel-in-place" kind of shop. I always found myself drawn to Yun because it seems more low-key.I don't have any Go TOs around Archer or Chinatown.

Fantastico
06-06-21, 01:24
Just wanted to report that I saw Bella recently. Can confirm other reports I've read about her are pretty spot on. It was my first time with CLM so I was a bit nervous but she was super cool setting me at ease. Can confirm BBBJ available although it's an up charged for upgrade from CBJ. Definitely more chubby than thick and but still cute enough face. BJ was was A1. Would repeat. But definitely plan on trying other gals out.

SaintChuck
06-06-21, 08:44
Mind if I ask what your go-to's are? I've been to Jennifer once, found it OK but a little rushed and not too private, and the cutest girl in the joint was behind the desk. Sunflower as well, and drew an older woman who had no reservations about accomodating all of my requests. That was a few years ago, though, soulds like they may have become a little more "towel-in-place" kind of shop. I always found myself drawn to Yun because it seems more low-key.https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/mdash-mdash-mdash-2232-s-archer-ave-chicago-il-60616-mdash-mdash-mdash-new-staff-mdash-mdash-mdash-jinding-spa-mdash-mdash-mdash-312-877-5024/9836774.html Here is yesterdays ad from (Jinding Spa). They seem to advertise every day and they brag about some woman named Lucy being back in town. In the past I was a member on Rubmaps and I remember that there were a few places on Wentworth and Moon Spa on Canal. SaintChuck.

Fit312
06-06-21, 09:40
Mind if I ask what your go-to's are?I haven't been to Body Health Center at 3872 S Archer Ave for a while, since it was just an L1 place, but rumor has it that it's gone gonzo L3. I tried to stop in and say hi to size the place up, but it was closed on Memorial Day.

ADAvet101
06-06-21, 10:18
Been a frequented of CLM for awhile now, but this chatter about YWSM has me intrigued. I'd never heard of it til it was brought up in recent posts. Checked the site and I'm thinking of checking this place out. My questions are pretty simple. Are the photos they use accurate and what are there rates since the site doesn't say anything beyond a quick description of each girl. PM details please if you have them.

Jinurso
06-06-21, 13:55
If you're a regular at CLM or thinking about being a regular, be careful with who you see. There is definitely a lot of chatter and gossip between the girls. I went to see Bella yesterday and her menu suddenly closed. I asked why and she said she didn't want any drama with Jessica. I asked what Jessica had to do with anything and Bella let out this loud moan that was clearly mocking how Jessica sounds when she cums.

As I was leaving I saw Jessica. I didn't know she was on that day. She just kinda ignored me.

I don't know what's going on there but it's a reminder to be careful about what you say and do there because the girls obviously talk.

Just wanted to report that I saw Bella recently. Can confirm other reports I've read about her are pretty spot on. It was my first time with CLM so I was a bit nervous but she was super cool setting me at ease. Can confirm BBBJ available although it's an up charged for upgrade from CBJ. Definitely more chubby than thick and but still cute enough face. BJ was was A1. Would repeat. But definitely plan on trying other gals out.

Lamer12
06-06-21, 14:14
What happened to her? She isn't on the website anymore. Anyone know where did she go?

Oramo
06-06-21, 14:48
Isabelle who was reported to only be L1 looks like she is now at YWSM. Same pic but I don't know for sure.Definitely not on current rotation.

VRooomBada
06-06-21, 14:50
If you're a regular at CLM or thinking about being a regular, be careful with who you see. There is definitely a lot of chatter and gossip between the girls. I went to see Bella yesterday and her menu suddenly closed. I asked why and she said she didn't want any drama with Jessica. I asked what Jessica had to do with anything and Bella let out this loud moan that was clearly mocking how Jessica sounds when she cums.

As I was leaving I saw Jessica. I didn't know she was on that day. She just kinda ignored me.

I don't know what's going on there but it's a reminder to be careful about what you say and do there because the girls obviously talk.Damn I would think cutting out the drama is a reasonable expectation when we pay for play lmao.

Oramo
06-06-21, 14:52
Damn I would think cutting out the drama is a reasonable expectation when we pay for play lmao.Can get drama for free at home.

Trader1973
06-06-21, 15:12
Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.

Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.

SideTalker
06-06-21, 21:28
Hi,

Nice day for a stroll through the South Loop where I spotted two spas I hadn't seen before. Spa Pro Massage 53 X S Dearborn and then further south 71 XS Dearborn (forgot the name). Anyone have any intel? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks so much and stay safe.

TheRedStar
06-07-21, 02:38
Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.

Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.Is there an ad for this or is it a spa.

LuxiMudi
06-07-21, 08:18
Been a frequented of CLM for awhile now, but this chatter about YWSM has me intrigued. I'd never heard of it til it was brought up in recent posts. Checked the site and I'm thinking of checking this place out. My questions are pretty simple. Are the photos they use accurate and what are there rates since the site doesn't say anything beyond a quick description of each girl. PM details please if you have them.YWSM rates are typically 240-260/ hr depending on the girl. Most are GFE, except no multiple rounds offered. Photos are usually accurate, but sometimes they're not. Most of the girls are 6's-7's in looks, with the occasional 8. Plenty of reviews for YWSM girls on TER as well.

Trader1973
06-07-21, 09:11
Is there an ad for this or is it a spa.It's a House / Private Massage Spot look it up on Rub Maps.

Pengachu
06-07-21, 09:46

But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.Whats the agencies name? I couldn't seem to find the number to book.

Vanilla Lover
06-07-21, 11:53
Anyone seen her? I noticed that she's returned to the roster but I couldn't find info on her reviews or her menu? I'd take the plunge if reviews are good, otherwise I'm seeing Sarah.

VRooomBada
06-07-21, 12:13
It's a House / Private Massage Spot look it up on Rub Maps.Nothing showed up on rubmaps for me with that address.

Jayp80
06-07-21, 12:28
Nothing showed up on rubmaps for me with that address.Think he meant Princeton not Prairie, 2241 Prairie is McCormick Place.

GMan25
06-07-21, 14:39
Think he meant Princeton not Prairie, 2241 Prairie is McCormick Place.2241 S. Princeton is on RM as Snow White Spa. Most of the reviews are suspect-broken English etc. And tip amounts as high as $180-$200, which nobody is paying after forking over the $40-$50 massage fee.

But I will confirm the place exists at that address. If someone TOFTT, please report.

Mephisto7293
06-07-21, 15:15

Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.Who did you have? I've been to that location only once recently with Angel, she used to be at the apartment at 24th st. , is there another girl there? Angel is a cute girl with tiny A cups with a ton of padding and a small ass. I've been with her a few times but honestly she's just lazy now and isn't worth it anymore. Constantly "falling asleep" or just lays there dead asking if you're done yet. Can I get info on the other girl, dm or otherwise?

VRooomBada
06-07-21, 15:38
Who did you have? I've been to that location only once recently with Angel, she used to be at the apartment at 24th st. , is there another girl there? Angel is a cute girl with tiny A cups with a ton of padding and a small ass. I've been with her a few times but honestly she's just lazy now and isn't worth it anymore. Constantly "falling asleep" or just lays there dead asking if you're done yet. Can I get info on the other girl, dm or otherwise?Is this an asian apartment?

StarGoesBoom
06-07-21, 16:35
Who did you have? I've been to that location only once recently with Angel, she used to be at the apartment at 24th st. , is there another girl there? Angel is a cute girl with tiny A cups with a ton of padding and a small ass. I've been with her a few times but honestly she's just lazy now and isn't worth it anymore. Constantly "falling asleep" or just lays there dead asking if you're done yet. Can I get info on the other girl, dm or otherwise?Why do they keep "falling asleep'? Are they actually tired or faking? Or is it drugs or something?

Trader1973
06-07-21, 23:22
Who did you have? I've been to that location only once recently with Angel, she used to be at the apartment at 24th st. , is there another girl there? Angel is a cute girl with tiny A cups with a ton of padding and a small ass. I've been with her a few times but honestly she's just lazy now and isn't worth it anymore. Constantly "falling asleep" or just lays there dead asking if you're done yet. Can I get info on the other girl, dm or otherwise?Angel is a lazy fuck.

Ask for Jen or Minnie these are the younger girls. Angel is a stick figure blind as a bat lazy fuck.

Trader1973
06-07-21, 23:23
Nothing showed up on rubmaps for me with that address.(312) XXX-0033.

Here is the number don't get Angel can't fuck for shit ask for Jen or Minnie.

Trader1973
06-07-21, 23:24
Whats the agencies name? I couldn't seem to find the number to book.(312) XXX-0033.

Jimmy Sixty9
06-08-21, 12:40
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2315620

LovePussy1121
06-08-21, 14:20
Looking for the best rates for FS with cute women. I'm from Joliet, but willing to travel. Please PM me, thanks!

TheRedStar
06-08-21, 16:46
So after hearing about this place I decided to try it. I been out of the game for a long time but I know a spot that's not too far I used to visit with nothing but good times. I called she sent the address found parking and walked in no problem. Skipped the games got straight to business. I didn't get the name and I was there for over an hour worst service ever. She said I was too big and wanted to do anal. Personally it's not my thing but after an hour of her complaints, HJ and minimal anal. I just walked out. I would just saved the trip and $.

Mephisto7293
06-08-21, 18:33
Is this an asian apartment?Kind of. It has a massage front but I'd say they moved to being mostly an Asian apartment, for instance I first met them through the spa on blue island in pilsen.

Why do they keep "falling asleep'? Are they actually tired or faking? Or is it drugs or something?Just Angel, like I said never seen others. Not from drugs, she just looks extremely sleep deprived. It was like that from the start but she's a petite shy thing and I was into that but now she just turned lazy, so fuck that.

JustAMonger
06-08-21, 18:41
So after hearing about this place I decided to try it. I been out of the game for a long time but I know a spot that's not too far I used to visit with nothing but good times. I called she sent the address found parking and walked in no problem. Skipped the games got straight to business. I didn't get the name and I was there for over an hour worst service ever. She said I was too big and wanted to do anal. Personally it's not my thing but after an hour of her complaints, HJ and minimal anal. I just walked out. I would just saved the trip and $.I've never heard of such a thing. You're too big for her pussy but she'll take you in her ass?

It's always been the other way around. Unless of course she had rectal / colon cancer and has no rectum.

JustAMonger
06-08-21, 18:45
Looking for the best rates for FS with cute women. I'm from Joliet, but willing to travel. Please PM me, thanks!Isn't that like 90% of us? Let's see, best rates full service with cute women. Yep.

GoHomeSmiling
06-08-21, 18:49
These places listed as v late night or around -the-clo ck are not taking my call ever. Cannot get an answer ever. Do they screen or is it just super busy? Not referring to any place in particular, but rather, all of them.

Trader1973
06-08-21, 19:03
I've never heard of such a thing. You're too big for her pussy but she'll take you in her ass?

It's always been the other way around. Unless of course she had rectal / colon cancer and has no rectum.That's some shit Lady Boys Say cause they don't have a pussy better double check next time LOL.

ApplePiePussy
06-08-21, 20:46
That's some shit Lady Boys Say cause they don't have a pussy better double check next time LOL.And how would you know? Hmm?

TheRedStar
06-08-21, 21:42
That's some shit Lady Boys Say cause they don't have a pussy better double check next time LOL.I thought so too. It was weird, but I did check. I played with her pussy you know how they get with FIV but it was just a waste. But try it out TOFTT.

Trader1973
06-08-21, 23:04
I thought so too. It was weird, but I did check. I played with her pussy you know how they get with FIV but it was just a waste. But try it out TOFTT.Her Front door P must have been wore the fuck out for the day. LOL.

I like to make them lay on the floor and jerk off on them LOL.

Trader1973
06-08-21, 23:04
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Devlin
06-09-21, 00:46
Gentlemen,

Body Health Center has been in business for quite some time. Chicago's lazy, overpaid Pigs are either too stupid to know what's going on inside or someone is getting paid off.

It's small but clean, well kept and they have a table shower.

My MT was "Lee". She is cute about 5'4", long dark hair, slender with perky tits and a flat ass.

The back rub was sensual but lasted only a few minutes then a brief rim job then the frip over.

Lee provided an above average CBJ with good attention given to The Boys then cg, rcg and finally mish.

I would repeat.

HHR = 40, HR = 60. Do not tip over 120.

STDKing
06-09-21, 07:43
I thought so too. It was weird, but I did check. I played with her pussy you know how they get with FIV but it was just a waste. But try it out TOFTT.She may have been post op.

Fit312
06-09-21, 10:14
These places listed as v late night or around -the-clo ck are not taking my call ever. Cannot get an answer ever. Do they screen or is it just super busy? Not referring to any place in particular, but rather, all of them.I get more confused the more I read about these places. I did a little recon of Princeton after getting blown off by a massage girl and I saw a guy intensely texting right outside the place. I didn't want sloppy seconds, so I just drove home. I was unable to figure out the x0033 number anyway.

BobbyYoung
06-09-21, 10:44
YWSM rates are typically 240-260/ hr depending on the girl. Most are GFE, except no multiple rounds offered. Photos are usually accurate, but sometimes they're not. Most of the girls are 6's-7's in looks, with the occasional 8. Plenty of reviews for YWSM girls on TER as well.Can someone share a link?

Jayp80
06-09-21, 12:35
Can someone share a link?https://youwannaseeme.is/companions/

Trader1973
06-10-21, 00:36
FYI.

MIA From The Old now closed Relax Spa and Easy Rythem Spa is out of the game. She is in the process of being deported. She informed me to Steer away from Easy Rythem they are under a LEA Watch -.

Jayp80
06-10-21, 13:05
Gentlemen,

Body Health Center has been in business for quite some time. Chicago's lazy, overpaid Pigs are either too stupid to know what's going on inside or someone is getting paid off.

It's small but clean, well kept and they have a table shower.

My MT was "Lee". She is cute about 5'4", long dark hair, slender with perky tits and a flat ass.

The back rub was sensual but lasted only a few minutes then a brief rim job then the frip over.

Lee provided an above average CBJ with good attention given to The Boys then cg, rcg and finally mish.

I would repeat.

HHR = 40, HR = 60. Do not tip over 120.Read this yesterday and decided to pay this small business a visit, pretty much as described, more of a Asian Apartment than an AMP. Parking was easy on the street, they have both a front and a more discreet side door that you wouldn't necessarily associate with the AMP. The have cameras at both the front and back doors and monitors in each room. The door was answered by a short late 30's early 40's girl that some of you would definitely say was in her 20's, perky B's with long erect nipples she wore a red dress and grabbed me by the hand as soon as I walked in and led me to the room. Massage was a 5 min rub down followed by "what do you want hunny", settled on a nude CBJ for I would repeat because of the convenience. When I left I saw a much taller girl in one of the rooms putting on makeup, doubt I come back to see that one.

King Pete
06-10-21, 15:30
How's it going gentlemen. I'm slightly tired of my usual and am look for a good to great massage with a busty friendly masseuse. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Will give you feed back on my favs is you like as well.

Quimby
06-11-21, 12:26
I get more confused the more I read about these places. I did a little recon of Princeton after getting blown off by a massage girl and I saw a guy intensely texting right outside the place. I didn't want sloppy seconds, so I just drove home. I was unable to figure out the x0033 number anyway.That was probably me. Had called asking for jen or minnie as suggested by another. While outside waiting for door to open another guy walks up and I say hey take a number! Anyway Angel opens door and I let the other guy go up first. I been with Angel twice before so I let him have a go at her. She assures me another girl is coming. I wait 20 minutes and no other girl. You sit out on the landing outside the apt. I boogied and texted to them no different girl so I leave. Its silly to have only one gal there.

Went to star hot later and mixed it up with Lily. She asks Shhh tell no one.

Justlooking202
06-11-21, 16:20
It's a House / Private Massage Spot look it up on Rub Maps.Its not on rubmaps.

TakoMajo
06-12-21, 08:50

Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.Has anyone seen other girls beside Angel? No matter who you book with, always get same girl?

Fit312
06-12-21, 13:26
Its not on rubmaps.Snow White Spa.

Dbiz01
06-12-21, 19:52
That was probably me. Had called asking for jen or minnie as suggested by another. While outside waiting for door to open another guy walks up and I say hey take a number! Anyway Angel opens door and I let the other guy go up first. I been with Angel twice before so I let him have a go at her. She assures me another girl is coming. I wait 20 minutes and no other girl. You sit out on the landing outside the apt. I boogied and texted to them no different girl so I leave. Its silly to have only one gal there.

Went to star hot later and mixed it up with Lily. She asks Shhh tell no one.Sure about that name? No Lily at this joint.

TheRedStar
06-12-21, 21:58
Its not on rubmaps.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-snow-white-spa-chicago-il-109520

Trader1973
06-12-21, 22:46
Has anyone seen other girls beside Angel? No matter who you book with, always get same girl?When you finally get someone on the phone tell them you don't want Angel you want Jen or Kitty. Jen will be at the S Wentworth second floor location and Kitty will be at the 24th street location. Angel and an older gentleman who is a lot of the times standing outside of the location run the operation but you want the S Wentworth location on the second floor that is the spot to get the top shelf girls they offer.

Hope this helps and Angel is a dead fuck I wouldn't waste your $$ on her.

TakoMajo
06-13-21, 14:32
When you finally get someone on the phone tell them you don't want Angel you want Jen or Kitty. Jen will be at the S Wentworth second floor location and Kitty will be at the 24th street location. Angel and an older gentleman who is a lot of the times standing outside of the location run the operation but you want the S Wentworth location on the second floor that is the spot to get the top shelf girls they offer.

Hope this helps and Angel is a dead fuck I wouldn't waste your $$ on her.Has anyone seen Angel, Jen, or Kitty to verify there is 3 different girl?

Trader1973
06-13-21, 20:35
Can someone send me pricing for Red Lantern I got the $130 half hour rate for my Thursday APPT but what are the upcharges and just want to make sure I have enough cash. Also they told me Chinatown can someone be more specific? Don't need actual address yet just want to know area they are in. You can Private Message me or comment here thanks.

FuckIt216
06-14-21, 10:52
Has anyone seen Angel, Jen, or Kitty to verify there is 3 different girl?Tako. Jen is real she is at 1 of their 4 Chinatown locations. When you text say you only want to set appointment with Jen. Angel and her Dad run the business but demand Jen you will be glad you did.

OF Charlie
06-14-21, 11:47
Can someone send me pricing for Red Lantern I got the $130 half hour rate for my Thursday APPT but what are the upcharges and just want to make sure I have enough cash. Also they told me Chinatown can someone be more specific? Don't need actual address yet just want to know area they are in. You can Private Message me or comment here thanks.Red Lantern is an apartment, not a massage place. They are across from the Orange Line Halsted stop.

130 half hour /160 an hour is the basic, CBJ and CFS.

Extras are up to the girls, but the general fee structure is 40 for BBBJ, 40 for a second shot and 40 for CIM.

Dongguan (or GFE) is 280. It includes body slide, catbath (girl licks your entire body), DATY, 69 and ass licking. BBBJ is included, so no need to tip 40. There is also a 300 package, which is basically GFE with kissing. This is definitely up to the girls as some girls don't kiss.

DJoe86
06-14-21, 13:30
Red Lantern is an apartment, not a massage place. They are across from the Orange Line Halsted stop.

Extras are up to the girls, but the general fee structure is 40 for BBBJ, 40 for a second shot and 40 for CIM.

Dongguan (or GFE) is 280. It includes body slide, catbath (girl licks your entire body), DATY, 69 and ass licking. BBBJ is included, so no need to tip 40. There is also a 300 package, which is basically GFE with kissing. This is definitely up to the girls as some girls don't kiss.Hi, do you have the address or phone number of this place.

Quimby
06-14-21, 14:44
Sure about that name? No Lily at this joint.Sounded like she said Lily. She was wearing a short skirt.

Quimby
06-14-21, 14:47
When you finally get someone on the phone tell them you don't want Angel you want Jen or Kitty. Jen will be at the S Wentworth second floor location and Kitty will be at the 24th street location. Angel and an older gentleman who is a lot of the times standing outside of the location run the operation but you want the S Wentworth location on the second floor that is the spot to get the top shelf girls they offer.

Hope this helps and Angel is a dead fuck I wouldn't waste your $$ on her.Thanks for the particulars. Did someone say that they also run island spa on blue island?

Member #6286
06-14-21, 15:52
Not sure if belongs here, but does anyone know what happened to the Asian apartments that were off Cumberland in the high rise building? They were always good service and cute girls that were young. I'm not into AMP typically but this place was reputable and the only number I called for Asian.

JamesTChicago
06-14-21, 17:59
I haven't heard much chatter lately on the chicago avenu spas or the adjacent ones on Ashland. I'll be in the area next week so all info welcome on Golden Dream. Ozone, oki doki, Jw or any of them on Ashland near by.

I'm trying to avoid the high price point of the Damien and Chicago CLM location. Thanks fellas.

Pms are fine. Will report back.

James.

Jinurso
06-14-21, 18:25
Red Lantern is an apartment, not a massage place. They are across from the Orange Line Halsted stop.

Dongguan (or GFE) is 280. It includes body slide, catbath (girl licks your entire body), DATY, 69 and ass licking. BBBJ is included, so no need to tip 40. There is also a 300 package, which is basically GFE with kissing. This is definitely up to the girls as some girls don't kiss.I don't see a website or contact info for this place in the board history. Could you share it?

OF Charlie
06-14-21, 19:38
I don't see a website or contact info for this place in the board history. Could you share it?Well, like I said Red Lantern is an apartment, not a massage spa. If you go to the Asian Apartment thread, there are tons of reviews there.

They don't have their own website. They run ads on rubratings and adultsearch. Links are below.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/183742

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/2164980

Quimby
06-14-21, 20:29
Which AMP in chicago gives a good table shower? Been disappointing lately. Any finish is fine just looking for a good hands on shower. Thanks in advance.

Q.

SmileySam
06-14-21, 20:44
Which AMP in chicago gives a good table shower? Been disappointing lately. Any finish is fine just looking for a good hands on shower. Thanks in advance.

Q.To tell you the truth darn near every table shower has been good. The rest of the extras I could do without. Just a nice table shower and massage and I am good to go.

Hroger Healey
06-14-21, 20:55

Q.It's a bit of a drive, but Jay at Willow Spa in Carol Stream gives a superb scrub. She does not miss the important spots. There is more info in the Roselle MP thread.

Quimby
06-15-21, 12:54
DAMN! Tried all different numbers. All lead to Princeton and Angel! Found Wentworth number and directed to Princeton. Kept asking for Jen in texts and got no response. So I said fuck it and hit Princeton in the hopes of scoring Jen. Nope Nope just Angel there. Fuck it. I went upstairs. I made her move her ass this time. No lazy lay this time, I tossed her 90 pound ass all over the bed. Even got her to say oooohhh so strong! Ha, right. Anyway finished up and said no more Angel. Need different girl next time.

Q.

Biliator
06-15-21, 15:35

Q.Vivian at Macau gives very nice table shower.

CumShooter6969
06-15-21, 17:12
Decided to check out Sol haven't had a Latina in a while. Typical apartment setup on the northside right off Belmont before Cicero I text her when arrived to get me buzzed up. Heard a voice call out the window to push the door. Walked up and in the Door Short average looking Latina small chest 4/10 okay looking face 5/10 had a bit of a mom belly 3/10 Thick legs and round Ass stood out in the Workout shorts she had on. Was given rates hhr 140 Hr 180 since I wasn't looking for a massage after reading. A previous report of just a mediocre light massage wanted to pass that and was upfront with her. That ass was calling my name. I asked how much FS being fluent in Spanish help out a lot I rubbed her ass to easy the tension. She agreed no massage just FS then for 140 Since I was a charmer talked her down to. 100 Seeing that ass bounce up and down doggy style was worth the traffic getting there. Average CBJ and a lot of dirty talking. Dove My face in the Ass as she shook it might repeat. If in the area again clean apartment and parking down the street. Happy Huntings Guys stay safe out there.

Erasure773
06-15-21, 18:15
Decided to check out Sol haven't had a Latina in a while. Typical apartment setup on the northside right off Belmont before Cicero I text her when arrived to get me buzzed up. Heard a voice call out the window to push the door. Walked up and in the Door Short average looking Latina small chest 4/10 okay looking face 5/10 had a bit of a mom belly 3/10 Thick legs and round Ass stood out in the Workout shorts she had on. Was given rates hhr 140 Hr 180 since I wasn't looking for a massage after reading. A previous report of just a mediocre light massage wanted to pass that and was upfront with her. That ass was calling my name. I asked how much FS being fluent in Spanish help out a lot I rubbed her ass to easy the tension. She agreed no massage just FS then for 140 Since I was a charmer talked her down to. 100 Seeing that ass bounce up and down doggy style was worth the traffic getting there. Average CBJ and a lot of dirty talking. Dove My face in the Ass as she shook it might repeat. If in the area again clean apartment and parking down the street. Happy Huntings Guys stay safe out there.Can you pm info?

RichL1234
06-15-21, 19:27
Decided to check out Sol haven't had a Latina in a while. Typical apartment setup on the northside right off Belmont before Cicero I text her when arrived to get me buzzed up. Heard a voice call out the window to push the door. Walked up and in the Door Short average looking Latina small chest 4/10 okay looking face 5/10 had a bit of a mom belly 3/10 Thick legs and round Ass stood out in the Workout shorts she had on. Was given rates hhr 140 Hr 180 since I wasn't looking for a massage after reading. A previous report of just a mediocre light massage wanted to pass that and was upfront with her. That ass was calling my name. I asked how much FS being fluent in Spanish help out a lot I rubbed her ass to easy the tension. She agreed no massage just FS then for 140 Since I was a charmer talked her down to. 100 Seeing that ass bounce up and down doggy style was worth the traffic getting there. Average CBJ and a lot of dirty talking. Dove My face in the Ass as she shook it might repeat. If in the area again clean apartment and parking down the street. Happy Huntings Guys stay safe out there.Isn't that one incredible ass! Love it.

FuckIt216
06-15-21, 19:50
DAMN! Tried all different numbers. All lead to Princeton and Angel! Found Wentworth number and directed to Princeton. Kept asking for Jen in texts and got no response. So I said fuck it and hit Princeton in the hopes of scoring Jen. Nope Nope just Angel there. Fuck it. I went upstairs. I made her move her ass this time. No lazy lay this time, I tossed her 90 pound ass all over the bed. Even got her to say oooohhh so strong! Ha, right. Anyway finished up and said no more Angel. Need different girl next time.

Q.I'm not allowed there no more. Had Jen on 1st visit she was awesome but went back to China Until August so for 3 straight visits got Angel the last time I took off the condom and literally pissed on her floor, bed and the massage table next to the bed and she threw me out. I said bring Jen Back otherwise I'll shit on your door next time LOL.

RichL1234
06-15-21, 20:02
Can you pm info?Do your homework, I' ve posted the link previously.

Go to rub ratings. Search Sol, I mean really would you like me to schedule you an appointment?

CumShooter6969
06-15-21, 20:09
Isn't that one incredible ass! Love it.Yep nice round one. Had to check it out after your report.

Jayp80
06-15-21, 20:38
I'm not allowed there no more. Had Jen on 1st visit she was awesome but went back to China Until August so for 3 straight visits got Angel the last time I took off the condom and literally pissed on her floor, bed and the massage table next to the bed and she threw me out. I said bring Jen Back otherwise I'll shit on your door next time LOL.You're a child.

SideTalker
06-15-21, 21:52
I'm not allowed there no more. Had Jen on 1st visit she was awesome but went back to China Until August so for 3 straight visits got Angel the last time I took off the condom and literally pissed on her floor, bed and the massage table next to the bed and she threw me out. I said bring Jen Back otherwise I'll shit on your door next time LOL.Is this HangingBalls again?

ChgoGuySouth
06-15-21, 22:21
Decided to check out Sol haven't had a Latina in a while. Typical apartment setup on the northside right off Belmont before Cicero I text her when arrived to get me buzzed up. Heard a voice call out the window to push the door. Walked up and in the Door Short average looking Latina small chest 4/10 okay looking face 5/10 had a bit of a mom belly 3/10 Thick legs and round Ass stood out in the Workout shorts she had on. Was given rates hhr 140 Hr 180 since I wasn't looking for a massage after reading. A previous report of just a mediocre light massage wanted to pass that and was upfront with her. That ass was calling my name. I asked how much FS being fluent in Spanish help out a lot I rubbed her ass to easy the tension. She agreed no massage just FS then for 140 Since I was a charmer talked her down to. 100 Seeing that ass bounce up and down doggy style was worth the traffic getting there. Average CBJ and a lot of dirty talking. Dove My face in the Ass as she shook it might repeat. If in the area again clean apartment and parking down the street. Happy Huntings Guys stay safe out there.Don't forget to close the front door quietly or else it will slam shut very hard and very loud.

Hoffman Oliver
06-16-21, 15:26
Can you pm info?Might be this one. Not my cup of tea, but others have enjoyed themselves.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/226275

Hobby Lover
06-16-21, 15:47
I've had good table showers at Pink. My asshole is immaculate after they are done scrubbing it.

Q.

Big Waffle
06-16-21, 17:18
Random question but why is there no Naperville section on this forum? There are plenty of AMPs there. Am I missing it or does it not exist?

Il630
06-16-21, 17:43
Random question but why is there no Naperville section on this forum? There are plenty of AMPs there. Am I missing it or does it not exist?See Aurora.

Dbiz01
06-16-21, 18:49
It's a bit of a drive, but Jay at Willow Spa in Carol Stream gives a superb scrub. She does not miss the important spots. There is more info in the Roselle MP thread.Thought this place lost their license in February 2021 after LE sting.

JamesTChicago
06-17-21, 13:21
I'm surprised I didn't get a ton of intel on any of these places. Just one PM. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I haven't heard much chatter lately on the chicago avenu spas or the adjacent ones on Ashland. I'll be in the area next week so all info welcome on Golden Dream. Ozone, oki doki, Jw or any of them on Ashland near by.

I'm trying to avoid the high price point of the Damien and Chicago CLM location. Thanks fellas.

Pms are fine. Will report back.

James.

Quimby
06-17-21, 16:07
Stopped at Rose, Comfort, the one next to the alderman. Nothing but old bags. If I'm going to get an L1 she should be at least worth looking at and fun to put your hands on.

RickSomething
06-19-21, 11:22
I'm surprised I didn't get a ton of intel on any of these places. Just one PM. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!I sent over my list.

RickSomething
06-19-21, 11:23
Biliator, I tread sending you something. But you got to clear your inbox. It is full!

Dbiz01
06-19-21, 16:35
Stopped at Rose, Comfort, the one next to the alderman. Nothing but old bags. If I'm going to get an L1 she should be at least worth looking at and fun to put your hands on.LOL! Yep, very few places in Chicago with young chicks. Apparently, the asian apartment girls are the rage for young pussy. Not for me, as I expect LE to do something against them unless they're getting a cut from these places' profits.

Fit312
06-19-21, 19:53
Apparently, the asian apartment girls are the rage for young pussy. Not for me, as I expect LE to do something against them unless they're getting a cut from these places' profits.None of those places have been busted in a while, but who knows?

RichL1234
06-19-21, 21:24
With the quality of service being what it is and a lot of the independents suffering from GPS, I decided to visit an old standby. Lotus on Diversey.

Tried going a couple of weeks ago but the text conversation was off and I thought maybe they changed it up. Opted not to go.

Visited today, easy appointment set up. When I arrived, I was glad to see it was Wawa who was there (5'3" , around 35 yo, nice rack, and an ass to die for (very latina-esque). She was wearing a school girl outfit which made it rhat much better.

4 for a half hour massage that lasted all of 7 minutes before the flip. Lots of teasing and roaming.

On the flip she inquired as to what I wanted, told her " this is what I have ". And we were off to the races.

Great time w / a beautiful lady for a decent price.

It was a FS extravaganza.

Downsides: massage skills non existent (but with her looks. Who cares).

Very Covid paranoid. Masked always, zero kissing.

Or tonguing.

Treat this lady right and be respectful and she will take care of you.

VRooomBada
06-20-21, 00:21
None of those places have been busted in a while, but who knows?I reported on the 31st place being busted back in March. I was walking over and saw cops all over both the front and back entrance lol.

Edit with link:
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/3/13/22328791/xin-jun-zhu-charged-promoting-prostitution-cook-county-sheriffs-sting

Fit312
06-20-21, 06:20
I reported on the 31st place being busted back in March. I was walking over and saw cops all over both the front and back entrance lol.Yeah, I remember you saying that, but I didn't see anything on the Chicago Police web site since it was a Cook Co. Bust. Now that you mention it, I remember the county cops busting that other place on 26th Street (not the current one that is actually the operation that busted on 31st). Dart's always looking for publicity, but busts by the Chicago cops don't always make the press.

NewInChi
06-20-21, 08:48
How much was it with the FS in total damage?

With the quality of service being what it is and a lot of the independents suffering from GPS, I decided to visit an old standby. Lotus on Diversey.

Tried going a couple of weeks ago but the text conversation was off and I thought maybe they changed it up. Opted not to go.

Visited today, easy appointment set up. When I arrived, I was glad to see it was Wawa who was there (5'3" , around 35 yo, nice rack, and an ass to die for (very latina-esque). She was wearing a school girl outfit which made it rhat much better.

4 for a half hour massage that lasted all of 7 minutes before the flip. Lots of teasing and roaming.

On the flip she inquired as to what I wanted, told her " this is what I have ". And we were off to the races.

Great time w / a beautiful lady for a decent price.

It was a FS extravaganza.

Downsides: massage skills non existent (but with her looks. Who cares).

Very Covid paranoid. Masked always, zero kissing.

Or tonguing.

Treat this lady right and be respectful and she will take care of you.

RichL1234
06-20-21, 14:05
How much was it with the FS in total damage?The total damage w / FS was $. 4 .

It was a quick visit and we kinda skipped over massage part.

YMMV if she doesn't know you or is uncomfortable w / you.

Devlin
06-20-21, 19:56
Gentlemen,

I had a dream that I visited an AMP in BP that is named after a romantic flower.

It is small, kind of messy with a funky smell but their table shower is okay.

My MT was Cindy. She is older with an average build but has a cute face and just plain sexy in her flowered short dress.

In my dream, she provided an above average massage. She speaks great translated french! It was slow with a lot of tongue and very good pressure.

In our dreams, why do the older ones provide such good service?

Door fee + 80.

Devlin, Out!

ADiesel
06-21-21, 12:39
Been seeing these ads on RR for the Red Table milking table. Seems like a lot of marketing but also there's one or two positive reviews. I'm familiar with the Sabrina location and don't care to go back and am wondering if this RedTable is just a re-brand. Any insight?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/172849

https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220

https://chicago.rubratings.com/186891

Member #6059
06-21-21, 18:00
Anyone have an account and willing to tell me if the reviews at Jin Massage Spa in Brookfield are any good? I see a Sofia that comes up often. PM is fine.

Thanks,

Pup.

Vanilla Lover
06-21-21, 20:03
Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.

Pm me if you want.

Kabs3714
06-22-21, 10:50
Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.

Pm me if you want.I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.

JustMeyaKnow
06-22-21, 11:55
Anyone have an account and willing to tell me if the reviews at Jin Massage Spa in Brookfield are any good? I see a Sofia that comes up often. PM is fine.

Thanks,

Pup.Decent at best, nothing more than a handshake.

Member #6059
06-22-21, 12:57
Anyone try her out? If so, how's it do? I always see this ad.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/logan-square/12802705.html

Thanks,

Pup.

RichL1234
06-22-21, 19:10
Anyone try her out? If so, how's it do? I always see this ad.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/logan-square/12802705.html

Thanks,

Pup.Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

It is basically one price shopping w / o the upsell.

L1 finish only.

So for $,1 you get a decent 1/2 hour massage, with lots of teasing and L1 finish.

Seen her a couple of times.

She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.

ApplePiePussy
06-23-21, 00:02
Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

L1 finish only.

So for $,1 you get a decent 1/2 hour massage, with lots of teasing and L1 finish.

She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.She's also pretty attractive. But she was really paranoid about covid and took all kinds of precautions including using a UV lamp. It felt too clinical for me.

Jinurso
06-23-21, 10:20

Pm me if you want.

I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.Great new intel. What did you pay for the upgrades? Did you do anything else with her? How old would you say she is?

I haven't published an updated CLM list in weeks because nobody has reported anything new so I'm looking forward to adding this report.

CanadianGuy
06-23-21, 10:28
Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

L1 finish only.

She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.Was the ass play worth the $?

ChicagoGoer
06-23-21, 12:16
I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.Assuming this is Ashlee in their roster? Want to make sure there isn't an Ashley floating around.

Fantastico
06-23-21, 13:48

Pm me if you want.I've seen Zara and Maya in recent weeks. FS with both and CBJ. Maya a little on thicker side but holds it together well. Zara may have the best ass I've ever seen in one of these massage establishments.

KurtHendrix3
06-23-21, 17:30
It's a bit of a drive, but Jay at Willow Spa in Carol Stream gives a superb scrub. She does not miss the important spots. There is more info in the Roselle MP thread.This seems worth a drive. How old is Jay?

KurtHendrix3
06-23-21, 17:49
I sent over my list.I'm also looking for any up-to-date info for this area. Do you mind also sending me a list of info? TIA!

ChicagoGoer
06-23-21, 18:24
I've seen Zara and Maya in recent weeks. FS with both and CBJ. Maya a little on thicker side but holds it together well. Zara may have the best ass I've ever seen in one of these massage establishments.What was the upsell cost?

RichL1234
06-23-21, 19:28
Was the ass play worth the $?I think it is just peace of mind knowing that there is no upsell to the whole process. And yes as noted it did seem a little too sterile during pandemic.

Fantastico
06-24-21, 00:21
What was the upsell cost?$200 FS. Maya initially asked for 3 or 4 (can't remember) and I opted for CBJ for 150 then I asked her if I could finish from behind for just 2 and she complied. Zara charged 100 for CBJ then went to FS without discussing price. Tried to give $150 afterwards and she told me to throw in $50 more. LOL.

Also forgot to mention, Zara has braces. She's very cute girl IMO but braces do weird me out a bit because it makes me consider the idea of them being underage and I want no parts of that. That said she still looks to be about 21-22, which is what she told me.

ChgSpaMan
06-24-21, 10:39
This seems worth a drive. How old is Jay?She is younger than most girls in the burbs. Maybe 30. I highly recommend her.

MKim1
06-24-21, 12:29
Has anyone seen Nicol from CLM? She used to work in Franklin Park with the other new Latina girls that came over to CLM recently. I will try to see her soon regardless.

IMissCutler
06-24-21, 13:59
Hey all,

I've been told by a senior member I need to share a little more info about myself and who I see if I want some questions answered in the forum. Just seeing if this might help me.

I have consistently seen Michelle / Eva at Belmont since her days at new hope. Great times with a beginning and ending and all the Russian and FIV I want. Never look for anything more but I definitely get my full time and and then some here and there. I love big natural tits and she knows how to use hers well. I know they aren't the biggest but in this community she is definitely on the healthier side.

Pre pandemic I was seeing coco aka Jessica at new hope for a little over a year. Great tight body and a lot of fun. Never did FS with her as I don't do that but everything else was on the table. Multiple pops along with being able to roam anywhere I wanted. She seemed to enjoy the challenge of pops as I told her I was tired after 2 once and she really wanted the third. Sad to see how open she is with everything now though. I do miss her.

Saw Tina at natural healers before because she had big tits but she was too greedy for me. Session started good but she got all about the money and it just ruined it. Also kept a high price so I just had the standard.

Was seeing Lala at the Lotus on Irving for a while. She is a fun girl who seems to enjoy this. Out of all the times I was with her only once did she seem uninterested and not into it. Parking and walking in the back is nice for privacy.

I really miss coco from sunkiss / lolium as she was short, thick and had nice tits. Only saw her a few times and she was gone. Haven't seen her in years and would love to reconnect.

I've recently reconnected with Emily because you guys here. I love her body and attitude. Yes she is thicker than she was at Oki doki but her legs are really nice and her personality is awesome. She really has fun and wants to please. I've seen her 3 times or so in the past month and a half and she has been my go to. Her C cups get the job done for Russian.

I'm looking at seeing Mandy at golden dreams or another big tit provider (heard there is one at H wellness but I've only seen mei) soon. If I just go with my normal girls it'll either be back with Michelle / Eva or Emily.

I hope this lends a little more credibility to me and maybe I can get some more interaction on the board for questions or if I send a pm. I enjoy it here and appreciate all of the info you guys have. I'm also eyeing some Latinas but because they are pricey and I heard the service isn't the best I've steered clear.

Young95
06-24-21, 20:58
I saw Debbie on Peterson today and I had a very nice back massage. On the flip she took down her top and let me suck on her nipples. I then proceeded to pull down her pants as she told me. I was a bad boy. She continued to stroke me and I pulled down her underwear. She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me. I started kissing her and moved to her lips. She started kissing back. I moved down for some DATY and I believe I gave her an O as she got pretty wet. We cuddled, kissed and she wanted to kiss me. She sucked, it was ok- not great and she finished me off. I was there for 75 minutes. I have had both vaccinations and she knew. I have seen her a few times but this was my first visit in a year.Came to see her today but can't find her room number can someone tell me what her room number is.

Young95
06-25-21, 00:01
I saw Debbie on Peterson today and I had a very nice back massage. On the flip she took down her top and let me suck on her nipples. I then proceeded to pull down her pants as she told me. I was a bad boy. She continued to stroke me and I pulled down her underwear. She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me. I started kissing her and moved to her lips. She started kissing back. I moved down for some DATY and I believe I gave her an O as she got pretty wet. We cuddled, kissed and she wanted to kiss me. She sucked, it was ok- not great and she finished me off. I was there for 75 minutes. I have had both vaccinations and she knew. I have seen her a few times but this was my first visit in a year.I try to see her today. Came to the building but can't find her place. Gave up after 10 minute up and down the halls way. Can someone tell me what her room number.

Thank you.

ChicagoGoer
06-25-21, 15:16
I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.60 for oral and rimming. Was enjoying myself so much didn't even get FS. She isn't a 20 year old spinner but the effort is there and open minded.

OPIllini
06-25-21, 22:34
I wasn't sure where to put this report since this AMP is in Brookfield on Ogden. Jin Massage is a spot that recently opened, and so I decided to pay a visit.

I drew Mary, an older woman (guessing in her early to mid 50's). Her massage was solid, but no extras offered. I think they're being extremely cautious for now since they're in a town not known for AMP. Will see if a return visit provides a standard finish.

Random36
06-26-21, 08:59
Anyone know where she is now? Hot blond from Ukraine.

RaccoonJoe
06-26-21, 12:49
Hey all,

I've been told by a senior member I need to share a little more info about myself and who I see if I want some questions answered in the forum. Just seeing if this might help me.

I have consistently seen Michelle / Eva at Belmont since her days at new hope. Great times with a beginning and ending and all the Russian and FIV I want. Never look for anything more but I definitely get my full time and and then some here and there. I love big natural tits and she knows how to use hers well. I know they aren't the biggest but in this community she is definitely on the healthier side.

Pre pandemic I was seeing coco aka Jessica at new hope for a little over a year. Great tight body and a lot of fun. Never did FS with her as I don't do that but everything else was on the table. Multiple pops along with being able to roam anywhere I wanted. She seemed to enjoy the challenge of pops as I told her I was tired after 2 once and she really wanted the third. Sad to see how open she is with everything now though. I do miss her.

Saw Tina at natural healers before because she had big tits but she was too greedy for me. Session started good but she got all about the money and it just ruined it. Also kept a high price so I just had the standard.

Was seeing Lala at the Lotus on Irving for a while. She is a fun girl who seems to enjoy this. Out of all the times I was with her only once did she seem uninterested and not into it. Parking and walking in the back is nice for privacy.

I really miss coco from sunkiss / lolium as she was short, thick and had nice tits. Only saw her a few times and she was gone. Haven't seen her in years and would love to reconnect.

I've recently reconnected with Emily because you guys here. I love her body and attitude. Yes she is thicker than she was at Oki doki but her legs are really nice and her personality is awesome. She really has fun and wants to please. I've seen her 3 times or so in the past month and a half and she has been my go to. Her C cups get the job done for Russian.

I'm looking at seeing Mandy at golden dreams or another big tit provider (heard there is one at H wellness but I've only seen mei) soon. If I just go with my normal girls it'll either be back with Michelle / Eva or Emily.

I hope this lends a little more credibility to me and maybe I can get some more interaction on the board for questions or if I send a pm. I enjoy it here and appreciate all of the info you guys have. I'm also eyeing some Latinas but because they are pricey and I heard the service isn't the best I've steered clear.It sounds like you prefer big and natural tatas. Mandy at Golden Dream used to have a great, natural pair on her, but I heard that she recently got implants. Just FYI.

HanginBalls
06-26-21, 13:00
It sounds like you prefer big and natural tatas. Mandy at Golden Dream used to have a great, natural pair on her, but I heard that she recently got implants. Just FYI.They didn't need enhancement. They still rock, though.

FreeFall1977
06-26-21, 18:50
Had a dream that I went to east rythm this past week. Think it was Tuesday. Drew Lily, maybe in her 40's. I can never tell with these ladies. Went for the hour at 65. No table shower but they do have a self stand up.

Lily gave a fantastic, hard massage with some teasing. Trust me if you like a hard massage this was fantastic. Took a few days to get rid of the bruises!! LOL! JK, no bruises but I was a bit sore in a couple spots.

On the flip she asks what I wanted, I said all of you! She wanted $60. I eventually gave in. Asked if I had a cover which I didn't. She said thsts fine and went and grabbed one. Decent CBJ lead to RCG, followed by Mish / doggie then we went back to 69. I was having a hard time for some reason. Couldn't finish. Let me tell it wasn't from her lack of effort though! She went back to sitting on my face and had no issues with FIV and FIA. Then she slipped one in mine =O. I wasn't expecting that but I also didn't complain LOL. She was very slow there and I'm pretty sure we went over on time. This girl worked her butt off for me and had an amazing attitude!!

Definitely would recommend her!!

DomCorazon
06-27-21, 09:16
Visited today, easy appointment set up. When I arrived, I was glad to see it was Wawa who was there (5'3" , around 35 yo, nice rack, and an ass to die for (very latina-esque). She was wearing a school girl outfit which made it rhat much better. 4 for a half hour massage that lasted all of 7 minutes before the flip. Lots of teasing and roaming. On the flip she inquired as to what I wanted, told her " this is what I have ". And we were off to the races. Very Covid paranoid. Masked always, zero kissing.I was expecting they'd have more than just one girl. I guess they're not expecting walk-ins. She had the butt, but didn't confirm it was Wawa. After I paid, walking to room, she asked me if I wanted HJ, I didn't reply. I got ready on table and when she came in she sanitized my hands. I told her let's fuck and negotiated. Started a little high. I didn't do that well on my part. She masked me up and we got busy. I of course ended in K9. I went to town and she gave a good performance, moans and all. Text or call ahead. If not you'll find a locked door and no one will answer the very loud door bell. And negotiate better, especially if is more like an apartment than a massage with benefits. They should have a QV price.

Fit312
06-27-21, 12:50
On the flip she asks what I wanted, I said all of you! She wanted $60. I eventually gave in. Asked if I had a cover which I didn't. She said thsts fine and went and grabbed one. Decent CBJ lead to RCG, followed by Mish / doggie then we went back to 69. I was having a hard time for some reason. Couldn't finish. Let me tell it wasn't from her lack of effort though! She went back to sitting on my face and had no issues with FIV and FIA. Then she slipped one in mine =O. I wasn't expecting that but I also didn't complain LOL. She was very slow there and I'm pretty sure we went over on time. This girl worked her butt off for me and had an amazing attitude!!
I banged one of the younger girls over there a couple of times for the same price. Very COVID-paranoid, so no oral. Was petite and flat-chested. Tried to avoid deep penetration the first time, but warmed up and took it like a pro the second go-round.

CanadianGuy
06-27-21, 15:45
She's also pretty attractive. But she was really paranoid about covid and took all kinds of precautions including using a UV lamp. It felt too clinical for me.Thought I'd give it a try.

Agree. Too clinical. UV lamp. Sanitize before you enter the room. Sanitize after you enter. Masks on. Gloves.

Also shorted me on time.

Won't repeat.

Jamesn
06-27-21, 22:41
According to Google, it's permanently closed.

Anyone can confirm?

CanadianGuy
06-27-21, 22:56

Anyone can confirm?They told me they're permanently closing down on June 30.

AllItMatter
06-28-21, 00:18
Anyone, review for Oriental Perl spa Mokena il, or where should I find reviews thanks.

Biliator
06-28-21, 10:26

Anyone can confirm?Not sure, but for anyone interested in that type of service, Denise (formerly of Masaj Now), still provides it independently. But only through end of August.

AngelBravo
06-28-21, 11:22

Anyone can confirm?I just texted them and they replied, I doubt that report is correct.

HeadsOfState
06-28-21, 12:37
Not sure, but for anyone interested in that type of service, Denise (formerly of Masaj Now), still provides it independently. But only through end of August.And how do we get in contact with her?

IggyD
06-28-21, 17:58
I wouldn't waste your time. I've only gotten SS there.

Drive down LaGrange to 149th and hit Pearl.

Anyone, review for Oriental Perl spa Mokena il, or where should I find reviews thanks.

ChiGuy489
06-28-21, 18:39
They didn't need enhancement. They still rock, though.Is that place any good? Or any ones in chinatown like moon spa?

Biliator
06-28-21, 18:44
And how do we get in contact with her?Here you go: https://m.facebook.com/Denise.bath.chicago.lakeview.

Rusty Boner
06-28-21, 19:19
I try to see her today. Came to the building but can't find her place. Gave up after 10 minute up and down the halls way. Can someone tell me what her room number.

Thank you.It's in the subject line.

Jayp80
06-28-21, 20:17
I just texted them and they replied, I doubt that report is correct.Think there was a name change, so the I guess business associated with that name is closed.

MiluvuLongTime
06-28-21, 21:27
I was working out of state a while but today returned and visited Grand again. I struck gold today but it cost a bit. 2 bills but I finally had all I wanted from cocoa haha. She said she has not had sex since many years whatever but it was a great time! It took a while to get it in. She was crazy loud and left marks all over so be warned. I have to imagine YMMV. We also exchanged information. I have seen her many times and tried many times haha. Always got only sex with underwear on. This is a great place if you don't mind flexing some money. I been trying to hit that a long time 😀.

Fit312
06-29-21, 07:29
Is that place any good? Or any ones in chinatown like moon spa?Seems like the menu is narrowing over there, new girl only does L1 with no touching, other girl downgraded me to L2 from L3.

Walker333
06-29-21, 12:20
I was working out of state a while but today returned and visited Grand again. I struck gold today but it cost a bit. 2 bills but I finally had all I wanted from cocoa haha. She said she has not had sex since many years whatever but it was a great time! It took a while to get it in. She was crazy loud and left marks all over so be warned. I have to imagine YMMV. We also exchanged information. I have seen her many times and tried many times haha. Always got only sex with underwear on. This is a great place if you don't mind flexing some money. I been trying to hit that a long time 😀.I've been there many times. Moreover, at some time I was regular there because I worked in the area. It's nice to know that the service improved, although It's TGTBT.

Jayp80
06-29-21, 13:15
https://chicago.rubratings.com/53489

I live in the area so is would be extra convenient, from what I read she was with windy city cougars and her pictures weren't accurate. Has anyone seen her recently or can comment on services or setup in her new location?

Sempisan
06-29-21, 13:44
Not sure, but for anyone interested in that type of service, Denise (formerly of Masaj Now), still provides it independently. But only through end of August.Any extras to be had with her? I know there weren't really any at masajnow.

Moejoo
06-29-21, 13:49
https://chicago.rubratings.com/53489

I live in the area so is would be extra convenient, from what I read she was with windy city cougars and her pictures weren't accurate. Has anyone seen her recently or can comment on services or setup in her new location?I answered a RR ad for her and was directed to a run down storefront with tiny rooms. Huge upsell for anything you want. Girl was black but not the one in the pictures or even close. I would avoid.

Biliator
06-29-21, 20:57
Any extras to be had with her? I know there weren't really any at masajnow.Text her to schedule, be polite, and you'll get L1.

RickyDicky
06-30-21, 12:50
I'll be staying in the loop area this Friday and Saturday and I'm hoping to find a FS place nearby. An AMP or asian apartment would be great, otherwise anyplace that offers extras.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hapenny
06-30-21, 12:53
Went to Rose (So. Archer) and drew 'Shindy. ' I believe she meant Cindy but her English is very basic. She's a nice 40 something. Paid. 6 door fee (up from. 5). No shower offered but that was OK. I gently lifted her dress and only getting giggles pulled it over the top of her head. She had a bit of a pot belly (don't we all at a certain age? She asked for a tip. L3 was available but I passed. I gave her. 4 for L1 service, took off her bra and panties and laid back while she attended to my needs. FIV was welcome (she even lifted her leg up for easier access). Very tight. Small B cups with large eraser type nipples. 40 minutes later I left a very happy camper.

TheRedStar
07-01-21, 01:56
Read the post earlier about rose and I decided to check it out. Called no answer but got a text shortly after to go to Jenifer spa on archer. When I got there the card machine was down. ATM is at the BP across the street at the BP. (side note: when I left to get the Tiana told me to grab $. 20) got the hr minimum teasing but I got to feel all over her. On flip she wanted $ for L1 told her no I want it all she came back with L! W / otc for $ LOL I told her L1 is not what I want and I gave her a Trump (grabbed her P) she said $$ for it. I been out the game for a while so I declined. Tried tipping her. 4 I only had a $ and and she tried to convince me to pay her. 6 for just the hr. Left her shot to golden but didn't make in time so we to AA.

Quimby
07-01-21, 08:58
Read the post earlier about rose and I decided to check it out. Called no answer but got a text shortly after to go to Jenifer spa on archer. When I got there the card machine was down. ATM is at the BP across the street at the BP. (side note: when I left to get the Tiana told me to grab $. 20) got the hr minimum teasing but I got to feel all over her. On flip she wanted $ for L1 told her no I want it all she came back with L! W / otc for $ LOL I told her L1 is not what I want and I gave her a Trump (grabbed her P) she said $$ for it. I been out the game for a while so I declined. Tried tipping her. 4 I only had a $ and and she tried to convince me to pay her. 6 for just the hr. Left her shot to golden but didn't make in time so we to AA.Yeah went to Rose 2 weeks back just gramma there so I left. May revisit and see shindy, she sounds like fun.

$$ for L3 at a spa along with whatever BS house fee is too much. Go to an apartment and get dong guan special for that price.

Quimby
07-01-21, 09:03
On another note, can someone PM me the number to Kitty? The 2 or 3 numbers I try always gets me Angela on Princeton. She is the one who answers, I know her voice and will not tell me her name when I ask. Then ignores me when I ask about seeing Kitty or another girl. She always ends with texting me that Princeton address.

GreekSter
07-01-21, 12:32
Hello Chicago,

I am planning to be in your city early next month, spending a couple evenings in near North 'burbs.

I would like to make the most of my time there, and would very much appreciate any info on a reliable, greek-speaking spinner. AMP / EMP / Esc all would work. I will also do my research on TER, but, thought I would post here with the hope some of you may be able to help. Feel free to message me rather than post if that is preferable.

Thanks very much in advance!

Greekster.

Hroger Healey
07-01-21, 19:08
On another note, can someone PM me the number to Kitty? The 2 or 3 numbers I try always gets me Angela on Princeton. She is the one who answers, I know her voice and will not tell me her name when I ask. Then ignores me when I ask about seeing Kitty or another girl. She always ends with texting me that Princeton address.Haven't been able to meet with Kitty either. Anyone have info to share on a visit with Kitty?

RichL1234
07-01-21, 23:25
Any intel on this one?

Price is right, just wondering if there are any negative reviews or ripoff reports out there.

Made an appointment to see her soon unless I hear differently.

https://massage.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5129033.htm?cat=83

JoeyBang
07-02-21, 01:07
Usually too petite and down for it or busty and not offered. Really hard to know before hand. Any of you have a good Russian dream or know of any one that does a good Russian that you can recommend? PM me if needed.

JoeyBang
07-02-21, 01:54
Usually too petite and down for it or busty and not offered. Really hard to know before hand. Any of you have a good Russian dream or know of any one that does a good Russian that you can recommend? PM me if needed.

RedNoFive5
07-02-21, 07:07
Thanks for the call out here. I saw her about 5-6 years ago, but she dropped off my radar and had always wanted to see her again. Average, girl next door looks, but very cool / chill. Dreamed of L1 at the time with hints at fetish possibilities, great neighborhood. Fuzzy on the memories, but she reminded me of Rina.

Any intel on this one?

Price is right, just wondering if there are any negative reviews or ripoff reports out there.

Made an appointment to see her soon unless I hear differently.

https://massage.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5129033.htm?cat=83

BabyBoy2013
07-02-21, 22:21
Had a dream that I went to east rythm this past week. Think it was Tuesday. Drew Lily, maybe in her 40's. I can never tell with these ladies. Went for the hour at 65. No table shower but they do have a self stand up.

Lily gave a fantastic, hard massage with some teasing. Trust me if you like a hard massage this was fantastic. Took a few days to get rid of the bruises!! LOL! JK, no bruises but I was a bit sore in a couple spots.

Definitely would recommend her!!I'm assuming that your saying 160 and not 60 right? I had a similar dream but she wasn't having that 60, she told me 100 for L1 😂. This was after she gave me a similar performance. I told her this wasn't what we agreed to last time. I'm the end it was a little under 100, think she wasn't happy but oh well. Good thing this is a Dream LOL. Anyways massage was descent not much pressure but still nice. Her body is descent, no booty really but chest is OK. She takes good pounding in these dreams and I believe the back door might be available 🤭. Enjoy guys.

ShawnK4
07-03-21, 02:18
Anything on thanks Spa in Oak Park. I use to go to Comfort Spa. Most got there was L1.

IAmTheManyo
07-03-21, 11:48
Can anyone comment on Kelly at Grand Spa (or the other girls there)? I've never tried an AMP here. Any advice on tipping or what's available? TIA.

ElJefe69
07-03-21, 12:12
Anything on thanks Spa in Oak Park. I use to go to Comfort Spa. Most got there was L1.You'll get a massage.

TakoMajo
07-03-21, 13:13
I never seen a comment about New Life Massage Spa. Has anyone been to this place. What kind of services are offered here.

TakoMajo
07-03-21, 13:26
Haven't been able to meet with Kitty either. Anyone have info to share on a visit with Kitty?Seems like most the the places in Chinatown are run by 1 person. Empty store or apt. No answers or return text with different location for you to go to.

If you visit anyone, always same middle age lady with double padded bras over her size A this. During the session she usually fall asleep. If anyone has seen a different girl, I like to know who and where.

Jjjjcccchhhh
07-03-21, 15:15
Hello, I had a nice experience at Belmont Spa a few years back while in town. Petite and beautiful.

These days. Where can I find a young, good looking provider in or around the city?

Thanks in advance!

Goat Trotter
07-03-21, 20:02
Anyone know where the Lavender Spa crew landed up? Or if they reopened somewhere else? I think the mamasan was Linda?

Trader1973
07-04-21, 12:01
Can anyone comment on Kelly at Grand Spa (or the other girls there)? I've never tried an AMP here. Any advice on tipping or what's available? TIA.Kelly is a 42 year old MILF. Girl is great at what she does but expect to pay the door fee +$150 for FS.

Frogger7777
07-04-21, 12:59
I never seen a comment about New Life Massage Spa. Has anyone been to this place. What kind of services are offered here.I've been to New Life a few times. Full menu available, but the women there are all 50+ years old. There are a number of reports in the Mount Prospect section.

SideTalker
07-04-21, 13:08
You'll get a massage.Can confirm its legit. How was comfort spa? Any intel?

SpaGuy21
07-04-21, 13:56
Kelly is a 42 year old MILF. Girl is great at what she does but expect to pay the door fee +$150 for FS.I think you are talking about Kelly at W. River on grand. Different from Kelly at Grand Spa.

SpaGuy21
07-04-21, 14:00
Is it me or does there seem to be quite a few, new profiles asking about popular, regular places?!

To the new guys, RTFF. Before asking questions. Also, you have to give a little to get a little.

TomCat49
07-04-21, 18:54
Is it me or does there seem to be quite a few, new profiles asking about popular, regular places?!

To the new guys, RTFF. Before asking questions. Also, you have to give a little to get a little.Well put, I couldn't agree more. So many regular / faithful mongers put in a lot of time and effort (not to even mention the money) to compile the valuable intel on this site. And the "Newbies" want to just benefit from that. C'Mon. Newbies, you can all read what's on the site. Do your part like everyone else does. Make an effort and a contribution before you start asking for hand outs.

Fantastico
07-04-21, 23:30
Does anybody have any intel on Samantha at Oki?

She was my first AMP experience years back. Used to hold her as my personal goat. Her massage was incredible. Not from a therapeutic standard but if you skipped the massage and went right to the action, you were missing out. When she finished your massage she would gently graze her nails over your body. Then gently bite you all over your back, neck, shoulders and legs to really get you on edge before the flip. Then her head was incredible. Used to do bare. Not mention she has one of the best asses in the game. Not very big but perfectly round. Looked amazing during backshots.

Then covid hit and she's just not the same. Performance is lack luster. Doesn't remove the mask ever so no more head let alone that sexy biting from before. Still does FS but it's like she doesn't want to be there. No energy. Anyone else experience this? Any guesses on if she'll ever go back to the old performance or if the old Sam is gone forever?

Fit312
07-05-21, 09:42
Does anybody have any intel on Samantha at Oki?I don't know a girl by the name of Samantha, but I would bang her harder until her attitude improves. BTW, I heard there is a new Chinese girl working on Mondays at SXL. Not Nancy, who probably ran away from the place screaming, but the name starts with that letter and has two syllables. No idea what level of service you might expect, but I might try her next week.

DMichaels69
07-05-21, 10:55
Many get jaded and start to phone it in. Sounds like what she is doing. More and more AMP's are like this, the hobby has seen better days.

Does anybody have any intel on Samantha at Oki?

She was my first AMP experience years back. Used to hold her as my personal goat. Her massage was incredible. Not from a therapeutic standard but if you skipped the massage and went right to the action, you were missing out. When she finished your massage she would gently graze her nails over your body. Then gently bite you all over your back, neck, shoulders and legs to really get you on edge before the flip. Then her head was incredible. Used to do bare. Not mention she has one of the best asses in the game. Not very big but perfectly round. Looked amazing during backshots.

Then covid hit and she's just not the same. Performance is lack luster. Doesn't remove the mask ever so no more head let alone that sexy biting from before. Still does FS but it's like she doesn't want to be there. No energy. Anyone else experience this? Any guesses on if she'll ever go back to the old performance or if the old Sam is gone forever?

Goat Trotter
07-05-21, 12:31
I think you are talking about Kelly at W. River on grand. Different from Kelly at Grand Spa.I was thinking the same thing. The Kelly at Grand hasn't done more than L1 in my experience. Unless she didn't like me hahaha.

SterlingPNess
07-05-21, 13:30
Most of the girls at grand seem to only do L1. Had more before but that was like a 5% occurrence. Is there any place that's truly great in Chicago? CLM is YMMV and expensive, looking for an X that's in the city, but not sure if it exists. I guess Ozone might be the one that reminds me the most of it.

I was thinking the same thing. The Kelly at Grand hasn't done more than L1 in my experience. Unless she didn't like me hahaha.

TheRedStar
07-06-21, 01:47
I been out the game for a while and every once in a while I'll come to play with some of my ATF and also to enjoy some new finds. I was with ivy she usually have an open menu, and for a BBBJ she wanted $. 5 I was at the place from an earlier post and she wanted $$ for FS. I remember when it was $. 2 for FS so I guess my question is what's the new rates and yes I know it's YMMV but I'm sure we all can come up with a healthy median.

Fit312
07-06-21, 09:18
I been out the game for a while and every once in a while I'll come to play with some of my ATF and also to enjoy some new finds. I was with ivy she usually have an open menu, and for a BBBJ she wanted $. 5 I was at the place from an earlier post and she wanted $$ for FS. I remember when it was $. 2 for FS so I guess my question is what's the new rates and yes I know it's YMMV but I'm sure we all can come up with a healthy median.I pay between $120 to $200 for FS, $140 is typical. BJ is $100-140. I tell girls who offer $100 for naked HJ to get lost.

Quimby
07-06-21, 09:59
I pay between $120 to $200 for FS, $140 is typical. BJ is $100-140. I tell girls who offer $100 for naked HJ to get lost.I will pay the 100 for naked HJ but only if she has a nice body and I get free reign over that nakedness that includes FIV or DATY. Not a fan of the extra 10 for table shower.

Brandon83
07-06-21, 11:59
Is this an asian apartment?After listening to several posts about the same person on Princeton, I presume it was Angel I saw. Yes flatchested, no personality, and falling asleep. Did not not look at me or face me for the most part and not a hint of offering anything more than a handjob.

GMan25
07-07-21, 02:37
I never seen a comment about New Life Massage Spa. Has anyone been to this place. What kind of services are offered here.In Mt. Prospect? Typically old bags standard HJ.

ZzTopSterZz
07-07-21, 12:30
I will pay the 100 for naked HJ but only if she has a nice body and I get free reign over that nakedness that includes FIV or DATY. Not a fan of the extra 10 for table shower.Quimby makes a good point that it all depends on the quality of the massage, the looks and personality of the therapist, and what exactly is available / allowed. HJ's are not commodities. 40 is standard for basic and I think 50 is pretty standard for topless. From there it all depends on the quality and service and what kind of relationship you want to establish with the provider. Once you hit 200 total house-tip for a HJ the AMP / emp competes with independents who offer full nude with full "roaming", young and attractive providers who are 420 friendly or might offer a causal drink to make it feel more like a date, etc.

BJ's operate the same way. You can get a basic CBJ for 60 at a lot of places but an unrushed quality session is going to cost and be worth a lot more. A lot of guys have talked about typical range of 75-120 (or sometimes more) on top of the house fee for BBBJCIM depending on appearance, personality and quality of massage and finish. And again once you hit 200 total house+tip the AMP / emp begin to compete with independents who will offer the same, often young attractive providers, although in my experience the massage skills of a typical 25-35 year old on rubratings who offers BJ are not on par with the better AMP / emp therapists.

I'm not shopping for full service but from what guys say that seems to run 120-150 at spas (not counting NYC Chinatown spots where 60 gets you a quick bang and out the door) so that puts some boundaries on the price of other services short of full service. Think of it this way. 60 house fee + 200 tip = 260 total and if all you want is to screw a good looking gal that cash gets you into the entry level agencies and independents. But for me the massage and time on the table is as important as the finish. To each his own.

At the end of the day I try to be fair and a little on the generous side without setting unrealistic expectations for everyone else.

Dbry4281
07-07-21, 13:03
I've been a visitor here for years. Saw many, Bella Sophie Mya, Lilly, and more. I recently visited and met up with Nicole. She is a blonde haired Colombian, I'd say about 40. Fake tits, nice body, about 5'4, some stretch marks on the stomach. 220 at the door, wanted extra 2, for FS. Said she's been in Chicago for 2 months, from Colombia. Told me she only works FS in shower.

She told me for just a BJ it would be extra 1. For 220 I was kissing, touch every part of the body, no BJ, light kissing. Looks 8/10, looks like she had lip injections. Only down fall is her stomach, must have had a kid.

ApplePiePussy
07-07-21, 19:10
After listening to several posts about the same person on Princeton, I presume it was Angel I saw. Yes flatchested, no personality, and falling asleep. Did not not look at me or face me for the most part and not a hint of offering anything more than a handjob.This is not normal behavior and not healthy. There's a reason why she's falling asleep. Some of these places are super shady. The reviews on RM are all fake reviews from the owners as well.

Fit312
07-07-21, 19:30
This is not normal behavior and not healthy. There's a reason why she's falling asleep. Some of these places are super shady. The reviews on RM are all fake reviews from the owners as well.I'm avoiding all the places even remotely associated with that network.

Fantastico
07-07-21, 21:38
http://chicagorubs.com/

Anybody have any experience with this site or these therapists?

TakoMajo
07-08-21, 02:21
In Mt. Prospect? Typically old bags standard HJ.I am asking about the spa in Chicago.

Biliator
07-09-21, 05:56
What's become of the fabulous YoYo of Ruby Spa fame? At one point I'd heard she was at Comfort, but another report said it wasn't her. Appreciate any info, thanks.

IMissCutler
07-09-21, 15:09
What's become of the fabulous YoYo of Ruby Spa fame? At one point I'd heard she was at Comfort, but another report said it wasn't her. Appreciate any info, thanks.Yeah it's her there. I can confirm.

Misonite
07-09-21, 15:19
New member. Have tried couple places in the area, and most providers are on the mature side (40). Interested in someone a bit younger (20's, 30's). Came across these two postings. Has anyone tried? Experience?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

https://chicago.rubratings.com/148311

https://chicago.rubratings.com/152016

In general, are the offerings better downtown?

EdCarbone
07-10-21, 18:28
Looks like a new one at 109 in Waukegan. Usually some of the girls at 109 also operate in Logan Square. 109 is legit, but this girl is new. Anyone had her in Logan Square?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gurnee-il-60031/12821260.html

PM me if you prefer

IggyD
07-11-21, 10:14
The one on Archer?

Yeah it's her there. I can confirm.

SammiJoon
07-11-21, 10:16
Looks like a new one at 109 in Waukegan. Usually some of the girls at 109 also operate in Logan Square. 109 is legit, but this girl is new. Anyone had her in Logan Square?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gurnee-il-60031/12821260.html

PM me if you preferWhat do you mean by legit? I had two of the girls one was Sophie and another one with tattoo in Logan and nothing happened. I heard Sara may provide more but she is on the chubby side. Not my type.

LifeGuy
07-11-21, 12:45
Saw an ad on Craigslist for massage at the above address. 85 house fee, she was way better looking in person. So I started out by laying down without draping which she came in and covered me which is a bad sign but she didn't say anything, told her to do just legs and she proceeded to do back, told her again and she just kept doing what she wanted. She did give a great pro massage but never even came close to the boys. On the flip she rubbed her big boobs in my face but still wouldn't touch, wouldn't even let me do SS. Mixed signals the whole time, who rubs there big boobs in your face then turns you off completely. What a tease. If I was a rich man I would go again just to see if it was because it was my first time. What do you guys think?

Lifeguy.

EdCarbone
07-11-21, 13:09
Saw an ad on Craigslist for massage at the above address. 85 house fee, she was way better looking in person. So I started out by laying down without draping which she came in and covered me which is a bad sign but she didn't say anything, told her to do just legs and she proceeded to do back, told her again and she just kept doing what she wanted. She did give a great pro massage but never even came close to the boys. On the flip she rubbed her big boobs in my face but still wouldn't touch, wouldn't even let me do SS. Mixed signals the whole time, who rubs there big boobs in your face then turns you off completely. What a tease. If I was a rich man I would go again just to see if it was because it was my first time. What do you guys think?

Lifeguy.Have a link to the ad?

Mr LoudMonger
07-11-21, 13:19

Lifeguy.It would be nice to know what place this is, so it could be avoided. Seemed strange to me that an address on a main road such as Dempter, wouldn't have pictures on Google Maps.

Dr Manhattan
07-11-21, 13:26

Lifeguy.I'm personally experiencing the same in other places. It's not just you. Hearing it from others as well. A few short years ago, if you told somebody you were seeking something sensual, they'd either ignore you entirely or bring you in for the desired treatment. I've had a recent experience where a practitioner agrees to such a session in the nude and proceeds to get bent out of shape over the requested finish or SS. Did extended covid restrictions cause legit yet naive MT's to become money-hungry and totally willing to take extreme chances with client requests? Seems like a recipe for disaster on both ends.

MwmChicago
07-11-21, 13:46
Never done the Asian apt girls and was wondering if the $160 hr /$140 hhr rates they charge are the full charge or is a tip expected? Want to hit this place tomorrow and just want to be prepared and not over pay. Hoping for BBBJ and CFS. Thanks in advance!

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/2015416

Jayp80
07-11-21, 13:53

Lifeguy.Blame your fellow hobbyists, there are many that get nothing. Come back 5 times gets some accidental grazing. Comes back 10 more times and finally get HE. The ladies know that game and the reward for holding out hope for more on the next visit.

TooFull
07-11-21, 14:02

Lifeguy.Check the EMP thread. I also responded to the CL ad. Had a very similar experience. Apparently, she has been pulling this scam for many years under different names. Everyone beware.

Pau Ford
07-11-21, 14:10
This is Sofia. She's been reviewed many many times on these boards including just this week on the EMP board, See post here shorturl.at/dmtAZ and subsequent discussion from this week.

She's been doing this for years. Seductive advertising but doesn't deliver. Quick google search of that address and / or phone # in her CL ad brings up Sofia's info and had you searched the boards for her you'd see a long trail of reviews going back years that are all stating the same outcome (or lack there of). With all due respect you really don't have anyone to blame but yourself for not doing any DD in advance. Not like it was difficult DD either it was about as easy to find info as you can get on these boards.

At least now you know and can save yourself from going back many times hoping for different results.

2644 E Dempster.

Lifeguy.

Blame your fellow hobbyists, there are many that get nothing. Come back 5 times gets some accidental grazing. Comes back 10 more times and finally get HE. The ladies know that game and the reward for holding out hope for more on the next visit.

MwmChicago
07-11-21, 14:28
Want to try out an Asian apt girl in Downers Grove tomorrow. Never done the Apt girls before and don't like the haggle before the act with the spas. Do they expect a tip on top of the $140 hhr /$160 hr rates? If so, what's standard?

Looking to check out this place which got s great review on here but now I can't find it. Thanks in advance and will report back afterwards.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/2015416

GMan25
07-11-21, 16:08
Want to try out an Asian apt girl in Downers Grove tomorrow. Never done the Apt girls before and don't like the haggle before the act with the spas. Do they expect a tip on top of the $140 hhr /$160 hr rates? If so, what's standard?

Looking to check out this place which got s great review on here but now I can't find it. Thanks in advance and will report back afterwards.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/2015416The price is usually a flat rate, however there are exceptions. For example, the place known as 2188 has a flat rate that is for basic service and then an upsell or higher starting rate for moving closer to gee. However, just go, and report back.

BangWarrior
07-11-21, 17:08
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2490148

Directed me to a high end residential apartment and after I entered the lobby asked for half the fee upfront to come down and fetch me.

I was suspicious seeing the building. Parking was very expensive too.

CGuy2
07-11-21, 19:57

Directed me to a high end residential apartment and after I entered the lobby asked for half the fee upfront to come down and fetch me.

I was suspicious seeing the building. Parking was very expensive too.Go see Isabela Pomares. Beautiful woman with a nurturing soul. She gives the best massage with a happy ending and nothing more.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1643656

Moejoo
07-11-21, 20:48

I was suspicious seeing the building. Parking was very expensive too.I am very confused, what about what you are calling a high end building was suspicious? Did the parking have something to do with the building or was iit in a private lot or street? Was she asking that you pay her in the lobby?

JackRam
07-11-21, 20:54
Go see Isabela Pomares. Beautiful woman with a nurturing soul. She gives the best massage with a happy ending and nothing more.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1643656Hey brother. Where is her incall? Thanks.

ZzTopSterZz
07-11-21, 22:41
Hey brother. Where is her incall? Thanks.I like her as well. Roughly diversey & sheridan.

AsiaPhileJake1
07-11-21, 22:49
I am very confused, what about what you are calling a high end building was suspicious? Did the parking have something to do with the building or was iit in a private lot or street? Was she asking that you pay her in the lobby?It sounds to me like she requested a pre pay before even coming down to get him. I can't blame him for bailing on this one. The person in question might not even be there.

LifeGuy
07-12-21, 10:51
Have a link to the ad?https://chicago.craigslist.org/search/nch/bts

Here you go.

ZzTopSterZz
07-12-21, 12:25
What do you mean by legit? I had two of the girls one was Sophie and another one with tattoo in Logan and nothing happened. I heard Sara may provide more but she is on the chubby side. Not my type.Legit usually means that the therapist or spa only offers massage. As you say "nothing happens". Good news if you need muscle work. Bad news on this forum among guys looking for HJ or better. A "legit" provider does not offer any kind of "release" or "finish". I think some guys use the term the other way and that's confusing.

SammiJoon
07-12-21, 12:37
Legit usually means that the therapist or spa only offers massage. As you say "nothing happens". Good news if you need muscle work. Bad news on this forum among guys looking for HJ or better. A "legit" provider does not offer any kind of "release" or "finish". I think some guys use the term the other way and that's confusing.Thanks so much for clarification. I was hoping that Sophie may give me a helping hand.

CuteWOne
07-12-21, 14:45
I'm headed to Chicago soon and want a good massage with at least a L2, L3 would be nice. Can anyone lead me to a spa or person that does? I have info on a spa Milwaukee are for contributing members.

Thanks.

JamesTChicago
07-12-21, 17:36
https://good-life-spa-asian-massage-open.business.site/posts/2155825488739005725?hl=en

Anyone partake? Back door entry is nice. Not that back door! But maybe.

Rub maps has two recent reviews but I'm not a member. PMs are fine. I may take one for the team in the upcoming weeks as I'm in the area 1-2 times per week.

LifeGuy
07-12-21, 17:41
https://good-life-spa-asian-massage-open.business.site/posts/2155825488739005725?hl=en

Rub maps has two recent reviews but I'm not a member. PMs are fine. I may take one for the team in the upcoming weeks as I'm in the area 1-2 times per week.James go try that back door and report back. I hope you enter with success.

Whamster123
07-12-21, 19:16
Has anyone heard from Lauren (Spa Sensational)? She's been MIA for quite some time now. Was always a good session with her, curios to see if anyone has seen her recently.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/129526

Visconti5683
07-12-21, 20:27
I stopped by Lotus at Austin and Diversey and saw LaLa. I asked for NuRU which she agreed to for an upcharge. I feel like a dumbass but I paid 180 all in for NuRU with Russian finish. I almost turned around when I saw her. She looked old but once I saw the body I changed my mind. Great ass and nice set of tits. Building was grimey but is what it is I'm not there for the architecture or design. I would have probably felt better if I got a straight up massage with extras added on. She put a mask on me for the flip and sanitized the fuck out of my body. Anyways not bad but not great. I won't be back. I'm still on the search for an affordable solid Latina spot.

Fit312
07-12-21, 20:31
Rub maps has two recent reviews but I'm not a member. PMs are fine. I may take one for the team in the upcoming weeks as I'm in the area 1-2 times per week.Reviews look fake.

RichL1234
07-12-21, 22:18
I stopped by Lotus at Austin and Diversey and saw LaLa. I asked for NuRU which she agreed to for an upcharge. I feel like a dumbass but I paid 180 all in for NuRU with Russian finish. I almost turned around when I saw her. She looked old but once I saw the body I changed my mind. Great ass and nice set of tits. Building was grimey but is what it is I'm not there for the architecture or design. I would have probably felt better if I got a straight up massage with extras added on. She put a mask on me for the flip and sanitized the fuck out of my body. Anyways not bad but not great. I won't be back. I'm still on the search for an affordable solid Latina spot.When you find that spot. Let me know, I'm still looking.

RichL1234
07-12-21, 22:22
James go try that back door and report back. I hope you enter with success.Good luck. Half of CPD lives up in that neck of the woods.

That place will not last long. Unless of course its totally legit.

TheRedStar
07-12-21, 22:23
Went to green spa 2 days in a row saw Lisa mid to late 30's teeth not so good but ill give her a strong 7 nice ass and tit.

Massage was really good she has nice hands.

Thurs. I took the 1/2 to see how it was and because I wanted to see Mandy at golden (funny Story next post) parking is about the only thing I could complain about Lisa nice massage not testing until the end and asked me to flip this is where I have a new approach to going about extras I just flip look whoever in the eye and let them do there thing she has a method I really like (I came back the next day LOL) she made me feel real relax and table shower was an extra 10.45+10+55.

Fri. Walked in saw Lisa again a better more thorough and on flip I pulled up her shirt and pulled out her. And sucked on them while she was making me happy 65+65.Is green spa still open? And does anyone has a lead on Lisa (Buck tooth Lisa).

Fit312
07-13-21, 07:05
Is green spa still open? And does anyone has a lead on Lisa (Buck tooth Lisa).The Green Spa on Halsted is definitely closed for good. I was told by the lady at their sister spa Unwind in Chinatown / Pilsen that the landlord sold the storefront. Sign on the door directs you to their other place, Sunny Spa, at 232 S. Halsted.

JamesTChicago
07-13-21, 13:23
It's actually in Niles, not Chicago. So there's that at least. Went yesterday. No signage. Called and they were too busy to take me at that time I was in the area.

Good luck. Half of CPD lives up in that neck of the woods.

That place will not last long. Unless of course its totally legit.

HeadsOfState
07-13-21, 15:10
It's actually in Niles, not Chicago. So there's that at least. Went yesterday. No signage. Called and they were too busy to take me at that time I was in the area.There's actually another place just north of there behind jiffy lube that seems to operate pretty well under the radar.

OrdLover
07-13-21, 16:42
It's actually in Niles, not Chicago. So there's that at least. Went yesterday. No signage. Called and they were too busy to take me at that time I was in the area.There are reports of her in Skokie. Her name is Kendy.

Captain1954
07-13-21, 18:41

Rub maps has two recent reviews but I'm not a member. PMs are fine. I may take one for the team in the upcoming weeks as I'm in the area 1-2 times per week.Check out reports on Kendy small one person shop l1 only little or no roaming she also talks incessantly but gives a decent massage, plenty better options out there.

Trader1973
07-13-21, 19:55
This place is a hidden Gem.

https://thailotusbodywork.com/

Pau Ford
07-13-21, 21:40
Hidden gem in what ways? Some details would be helpful. Did you go to S Wabash or Broadway location?

https://thailotusbodywork.com/

SawBoy1740
07-13-21, 22:28
Hidden gem in what ways? Some details would be helpful. Did you go to S Wabash or Broadway location?Agreed. Some details would be nice.

BigNick33
07-13-21, 22:52
Any know if this place is legit or if they have a table shower? El Massage on 7000 block of Noth Milwaukee in Niles. Tia.

HeadsOfState
07-13-21, 23:12
Any know if this place is legit or if they have a table shower? El Massage on 7000 block of Noth Milwaukee in Niles. Tia.Male massuese and a pride flag in the window.

Tinley708
07-13-21, 23:43

https://thailotusbodywork.com/They list their restrictions on therapy right on the front page of their web site. If you read this, it suggests they might not be what you are looking for. Just saying...