PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

GBaby32
01-13-21, 16:25
Macau is at 27th & Wentworth. Older ladies, good massage HR. I've not been there since Covid, etc. And I don't work in the city, so it's not convenient. I never left disappointed.Anyone in particular we need to ask for??

Walker333
01-13-21, 21:57
Anyone in particular we need to ask for??There are usually 2 or 3 older ladies on duty they all are equally aged, faded, and untouchable.

GBaby32
01-13-21, 23:26
There are usually 2 or 3 older ladies on duty they all are equally aged, faded, and untouchable.I'll try tomorrow.

GBaby32
01-13-21, 23:33
So I had time and money to burn, researched and ended up at moon. Did 1 hr for. 60 obviously I received the typical old Asian masseuse. The lady in the front had some big tits and wasn't to bad looking older obviously. So I asked for the table shower which I did first have to say it wasn't bad but the scrub brush hurt. Older lady knew what time it was right away lots of attention on the small head and sprayed it down with warm water while she did a HJ and nice rubbing motion. With both hands on the head like if she was working a pottery wheel best way I can describe it. Off to the massage. I'd give it a 6-7 was actually better then expected on the flip more of the sake teasing let me roan but obviously old lady do the body was 3-4 but "cute" in a grandma way. Now she wanted. 60 for L1 decided to be nice and did. 45. Now. Her technique MAN 8-9 it was great lots of attention in the right place and some two hand action. In was going to give her. 60 but then my high came down and ended up just giving her. 45 once I was done she cleaned me. Up and continued the massage I was kinda done and ended it. Gave her my tip and left. Side note during the table shower she was very excited and did a HJ for a bit but I couldn't blow I believe I could of gotten 1 pop out of the way there before the massage. I did see a long black haired provider sneak a peak. As I was walking out of thr table shower saw her briefly and looked cute.

Devj243
01-14-21, 11:15
So I had time and money to burn, researched and ended up at moon. Did 1 hr for. 60 obviously I received the typical old Asian masseuse. The lady in the front had some big tits and wasn't to bad looking older obviously. So I asked for the table shower which I did first have to say it wasn't bad but the scrub brush hurt. Older lady knew what time it was right away lots of attention on the small head and sprayed it down with warm water while she did a HJ and nice rubbing motion. With both hands on the head like if she was working a pottery wheel best way I can describe it. Off to the massage. I'd give it a 6-7 was actually better then expected on the flip more of the sake teasing let me roan but obviously old lady do the body was 3-4 but "cute" in a grandma way. Now she wanted. 60 for L1 decided to be nice and did. 45. Now. Her technique MAN 8-9 it was great lots of attention in the right place and some two hand action. In was going to give her. 60 but then my high came down and ended up just giving her. 45 once I was done she cleaned me. Up and continued the massage I was kinda done and ended it. Gave her my tip and left. Side note during the table shower she was very excited and did a HJ for a bit but I couldn't blow I believe I could of gotten 1 pop out of the way there before the massage. I did see a long black haired provider sneak a peak. As I was walking out of thr table shower saw her briefly and looked cute.Good review! What time of day did you go? I'm thinking about making a jump too after seeing this report, Moon always came up on my radar but I never really took a jump to try it. Been really indecisive since my last parlor last year. Been weighing options like going to the usual provider, finding a new place that stands out to me, trying my luck again on a apartment setup, or another option.

GBaby32
01-14-21, 15:37
Good review! What time of day did you go? I'm thinking about making a jump too after seeing this report, Moon always came up on my radar but I never really took a jump to try it. Been really indecisive since my last parlor last year. Been weighing options like going to the usual provider, finding a new place that stands out to me, trying my luck again on a apartment setup, or another option.7. so this is my 2nd time, first time around was a total dud but good massage. I think when I asked about the table shower they might have known what was up. Again the first time I went the provider was 50's actually Mayne a 7 on the looks. Scale. Last night older regular standard provider but very hands on like a slutty GILF I went with it and enjoyed myself.

Devj243
01-15-21, 08:51
7. so this is my 2nd time, first time around was a total dud but good massage. I think when I asked about the table shower they might have known what was up. Again the first time I went the provider was 50's actually Mayne a 7 on the looks. Scale. Last night older regular standard provider but very hands on like a slutty GILF I went with it and enjoyed myself.Hopefully I draw her when I eventually stop by, I like the the regular late 20's range but also love a good mature and older woman too. Reminded me of one I use to go to.

Back with craigslist days were the thing I saw an ad with a older woman with a very Chinese traditional outfit on, called while on the way and said to come over. The drive was a pain, way up north or northwest which totaled 1 hour and half to and back home. Get there and its in a very nice house in a non gated suburban community which was kind of weird but nothing happen the 2 times I went. Massage was very detail and legit and on the flip yeah she knew why you were there, reading the 2 handed moves gave me a flashback. She nice, looks are like a very to close a older mom to granny but her technique was nice, only downside is the drive / traffic though.

Sorry for the ramble LOL.

GBaby32
01-15-21, 10:40
Hopefully I draw her when I eventually stop by, I like the the regular late 20's range but also love a good mature and older woman too. Reminded me of one I use to go to.

Back with craigslist days were the thing I saw an ad with a older woman with a very Chinese traditional outfit on, called while on the way and said to come over. The drive was a pain, way up north or northwest which totaled 1 hour and half to and back home. Get there and its in a very nice house in a non gated suburban community which was kind of weird but nothing happen the 2 times I went. Massage was very detail and legit and on the flip yeah she knew why you were there, reading the 2 handed moves gave me a flashback. She nice, looks are like a very to close a older mom to granny but her technique was nice, only downside is the drive / traffic though.

Sorry for the ramble LOL.Inhad a similar experience when I was in the military in California had a massage add also on CL use ton get lots of ass on that thing.

Goat Trotter
01-16-21, 03:11
Tried Lucy on the south side and man I feel like I got out of a WWE match. Way too much pressure. Very cute and smiley. Strong finish. But I don't need the grinding massage so will not be visiting again.

ThatGuy23
01-16-21, 10:12
Have anyone ever found an Asian mt that squirt? Or have anyone ever found an Asian mt that is under 5 feet tall? You can pm if you like.

But I always wondered about this. There had always been a generalisation of Asian woman being small and tiny. LOL but I have never really seen a lot of small and tiny women. I have seen more women that is tall or big or both.Doing my research for when I'm in town and came across this post.

They're out there, man. Maybe few and far between, but they're out there. Providence, RI, used to be a hotbed for gorgeous, often tiny, asian women (one named BiBi I remember fondly). More recently I met a Foxy in Dallas at an AMP I hear is closed now, Blue spa. She was no taller than 5', and I swear more like 4'10,4'11. Dream girl. In Dallas, 2 shots was standard, too. Great town.

Only one squirter that I can remember. Las Vegas a few years ago. A little older, but not old. Decent body. Place was so busy she brought me to the office where a cot was set up. Squirted 2 or 3 times and wish I had had time to repeat visit.

ZBone54
01-16-21, 15:22
My all time favorite, Mai Mai, is taking time off and will be out of circulation for a while. Would love to find someone as great as she was. Prefer someone on northside of city.

ConfuciusMan
01-17-21, 13:01
What makes her special and where did she work. So we know what your looking for.

My all time favorite, Mai Mai, is taking time off and will be out of circulation for a while. Would love to find someone as great as she was. Prefer someone on northside of city.

ZBone54
01-17-21, 13:35
What makes her special and where did she work. So we know what your looking for.Northside of city. Totally into it, pretty much everything is available. Very horny yet super sweet.

NgNear11
01-17-21, 16:16
Tried Lucy on the south side and man I feel like I got out of a WWE match. Way too much pressure. Very cute and smiley. Strong finish. But I don't need the grinding massage so will not be visiting again.She's a beast with the deep tissue. But she'll rub ya the right way if you treat her well.

NgNear11
01-17-21, 16:19
There are no spas on the 2300 block of South Wentworth. All those reviews on Rubmaps are fake.This is untrue about Rubmaps. Papasan does post a lot of fake reviews to drum up biz from the newbies to the site. But those of us with knowledge, KNOW where to go.

GBaby32
01-19-21, 10:34
So hit up the same spot, I tried to get the same old lady I received last time. She was busy and they told me to wait a bit the girl up front with thr big tits who knows English decided to do my table shower which I shouldn't have allowed she was all business. Once I finished I went back into the room massage was good. Allowed some rubbing if you like GILFe lots of teasing in the ass and around the boys. She wants. 5 for L1 I gave her. 45 last time. Her technique was great once again. One the clean up she's also very attentive. Left happy got my water.

OrdLover
01-19-21, 15:17
So hit up the same spot, I tried to get the same old lady I received last time. She was busy and they told me to wait a bit the girl up front with thr big tits who knows English decided to do my table shower which I shouldn't have allowed she was all business. Once I finished I went back into the room massage was good. Allowed some rubbing if you like GILFe lots of teasing in the ass and around the boys. She wants. 5 for L1 I gave her. 45 last time. Her technique was great once again. One the clean up she's also very attentive. Left happy got my water.So the big tit women is Lisa. But I don't remember there being a gilf? Did you get her name this time? Or maybe someone else can comment on this? And do the women have ever do L3 anymore?

HanginBalls
01-19-21, 20:33
So the big tit women is Lisa. But I don't remember there being a gilf? Did you get her name this time? Or maybe someone else can comment on this? And do the women have ever do L3 anymore?So I went there and the usual BS. She got up and nuru-glided my schlong. She moved her thong strap to the side and said," You fuck me. No wubby for few minutes. I cum first! You no cum"! Few minutes later she laminates my dick. Hops off and gives me spirited h / j. "Next time me fuck you long time! Oh! And bring wubby. Big wubby".

GBaby32
01-20-21, 04:37
So the big tit women is Lisa. But I don't remember there being a gilf? Did you get her name this time? Or maybe someone else can comment on this? And do the women have ever do L3 anymore?I did not get a name, have you had Lisa before?? Any good?

GBaby32
01-20-21, 04:39
So I went there and the usual BS. She got up and nuru-glided my schlong. She moved her thong strap to the side and said," You fuck me. No wubby for few minutes. I cum first! You no cum"! Few minutes later she laminates my dick. Hops off and gives me spirited h / j. "Next time me fuck you long time! Oh! And bring wubby. Big wubby".So this was a report on Lisa. ?

ChicaChaser
01-20-21, 10:43
So this was a report on Lisa. ?Is this the moon on 23rd st?

CumShooter6969
01-20-21, 11:16
Stopped by last night felt awkward standing a longer than usual there waiting for door to open. And then was greeted by good ole Mandy was wearing the tightest blue dress ass cheeks hanging out no complaints on my end. Paid hour and got table shower also. Table shower was relaxing haven't had one in a while paid attention to the boys and the brown eye she gave me a good HJ Tease and Even asked if I liked when she started scrubbing the brown eye. I responded yes and she whispered "okay I'll do more later honey. " Dried off Massage began applying good pressure on the shoulders which I love since I have a bad shoulder. And Took her time massaging and Good technique. And the flip I started to peel that dress as she was massaging my core and arms. Started roaming around and was told to get on all fours while she gave me a prostate massage while milking me slow tug lots of oil. Blew in my Brown eye using her mouth LOL Never had that done Before. I blew after that like old faithful geyser even got some on her belly and chest. Tipped a C note overall great massage would repeat only complaint was it seemed kind of busy. During massage door rang once and her cell phone rang twice. Other than that got my money's worth happy huntings guys.

Moejoo
01-20-21, 11:25
Stopped by last night felt awkward standing a longer than usual there waiting for door to open. And then was greeted by good ole Mandy was wearing the tightest blue dress ass cheeks hanging out no complaints on my end. Paid hour and got table shower also. Table shower was relaxing haven't had one in a while paid attention to the boys and the brown eye she gave me a good HJ Tease and Even asked if I liked when she started scrubbing the brown eye. I responded yes and she whispered "okay I'll do more later honey. " Dried off Massage began applying good pressure on the shoulders which I love since I have a bad shoulder. And Took her time massaging and Good technique. And the flip I started to peel that dress as she was massaging my core and arms. Started roaming around and was told to get on all fours while she gave me a prostate massage while milking me slow tug lots of oil. Blew in my Brown eye using her mouth LOL Never had that done Before. I blew after that like old faithful geyser even got some on her belly and chest. Tipped a C note overall great massage would repeat only complaint was it seemed kind of busy. During massage door rang once and her cell phone rang twice. Other than that got my money's worth happy huntings guys.Hunting would be easier if we knew who this Mandy is and where she is located. Otherwise great story.

GBaby32
01-20-21, 13:23
Is this the moon on 23rd st?Yes it is.

Walker333
01-20-21, 15:29
So this was a report on Lisa. ?No, it was not. It was his wet, sick dream. Lisa doesn't do anything even close to that.

Jayp80
01-20-21, 16:31
Hunting would be easier if we knew who this Mandy is and where she is located. Otherwise great story.If this is Golden Dream then I can vouch for services received because I go pretty much the same treatment from her minus the shower

TorMan
01-20-21, 18:03
Has anyone looked at the ads here?

https://secretdesire.co/illinois-chicago-bodyrubs

OrdLover
01-20-21, 20:44
If this is Golden Dream then I can vouch for services received because I go pretty much the same treatment from her minus the showerYeah that sounds like Mandy. She is the only one I ever had to doggy to be jack off.

Devj243
01-21-21, 00:37
A little late but wanted to drop this before its get any later. Was in the area on Friday and had the time before the closed. Parked and entered the shop. Was greeted by the big titty woman, paid and then shown to the room. I'm pretty sure I pulled the older / gilf on this so I was fortunate. Got the table shower first, was standard and she was thorough. Got back to the room and the massage was pretty good, loosened up the joints and got rid of some pains. On the flip was a good HJ, the two hand technique didn't disappoint, good ball play. For my first time there I say its was nice and for sure would repeat. I guess the only downside is that her english is not great. Did try to get here name and was able to walk away with Apino ir Opino. I think.

Hajima40
01-21-21, 02:26
Long time monger that took a break and lost my account.

I went back over to O3 on Chicago after taking a break because of covid. I wasn't too hopeful that my usual would still be working there and drew Kiki. Just an ok massage. My ass has never been so oily before! She's in from San Fran since they're closed out there and leaves in a few weeks. Nice person, big naturals, around 40 years old, Thai. I left the towel unused and she wasn't shy about it. Gentle teasing on occasion. Didn't even rush on the flip. Asked what I wanted. She'll do L1 and L2 on the first visit but maybe because I was friendly. But she was pricey. Ended up with. 1 for a titty fuck that was great with those big naturals. I blew quick and everywhere.

On the way out, saw my usual girl Gina and she's looking hotter than before. I'll have to go back. Another hottie who goes by Cindy was there too. It sounds like they're rotating some other girls every few weeks.

CubsFan123
01-21-21, 14:59
Is there any place left on the North side that one can get a consistent solid massage (8/10) and a handshake? All the regular euro spots have dropped in quality and service. Feels the same way about Asian places too.

OrdLover
01-21-21, 17:27
A little late but wanted to drop this before its get any later. Was in the area on Friday and had the time before the closed. Parked and entered the shop. Was greeted by the big titty woman, paid and then shown to the room. I'm pretty sure I pulled the older / gilf on this so I was fortunate. Got the table shower first, was standard and she was thorough. Got back to the room and the massage was pretty good, loosened up the joints and got rid of some pains. On the flip was a good HJ, the two hand technique didn't disappoint, good ball play. For my first time there I say its was nice and for sure would repeat. I guess the only downside is that her english is not great. Did try to get here name and was able to walk away with Apino ir Opino. I think.OK I am have only seen Lisa and Apple working there. So the big tit one is Lisa. But Apple is not a granny she is in her 30's. So can anyone confirm who this third person is?

RichL1234
01-21-21, 18:53
Is there any place left on the North side that one can get a consistent solid massage (8/10) and a handshake? All the regular euro spots have dropped in quality and service. Feels the same way about Asian places too.Try Yuki, its a decent massage although steep in price, flat fee of $. 1 (1. 1) out the door for a 1/2 hour.

Very firm on pricing and very Covid paranoid.

Otherwise everywhere else is a shitty massage with the hard up sell.

She is by Laramie off Diversey.

NikeSportsMan
01-23-21, 09:36
If memory serves, there was some discussion a while back about buxom Asian providers. I believe Mandy at Golden Dream (a personal fave) was mentioned. And Kelly nd her bolt-ons at SXL is a fave of many. But I stopped in today and saw another longtime "friend" with D+'s. Amy at Paradise. The spa is slightly pricier than most, $75, I think, for an hour, but I had Amy on my mind today and have no complaints.I am taking a trip to Chicago in March. I need a list of the best Asian tits in town and will reward someone if they can provide me with some accurate info. I need nice big Asian titties.

Illini333
01-24-21, 11:34
Is Kiki still taking clients or no more? I heard she is fun but never had the chance.

JamesTChicago
01-25-21, 14:59
Has anyone seen new LT ads?

Not yet but you will see the advertisement soon.

Visconti5683
01-25-21, 18:07
I stopped by Golden Dream today. Mandy is worth a visit. She has a unique style for both massage and finish (I opted out of any prostate as it just isn't my thing). She didn't offer prostate but I can tell it is on the table. Had on a little dress with her ass cheeks hanging out just as previous report stated. No talk of tip until after. Great sense of humor. If I had to make a complaint I guess I can agree that she is busy. Had a few phone calls. But honestly not bad at all and she was apologetic. I've been getting lucky lately and will be adding this to my list of go to spots. Thank you to those that reported about Golden.

Rub Me Right
01-25-21, 19:01
Stopped by CLM a couple weeks ago and saw Sandra based on info on this forum and had a good time. As I was leaving, she introduced me to Lexi, very cute, 5 foot tall blonde girl next door type. Checked thru the forum and only found a couple negative comments about her being heavier. And not worth seeing. The girl I met was not heavy. Are we talking about the same Lexi? There are newer pics up on website, previous pics she had pinkish hair.

Has anyone seen Lexi lately?

GBaby32
01-25-21, 23:24
OK I am have only seen Lisa and Apple working there. So the big tit one is Lisa. But Apple is not a granny she is in her 30's. So can anyone confirm who this third person is?I didn't get her name but when I went in apple was free but told Lisa I wanted the older one and she knew what was up that old granny does great HJ God bless her sole.

BigWillee
01-25-21, 23:28
Which are the best MPs in west burbs guys for a decent massage by a hottie and a smile on my face?

LilMonger
01-26-21, 00:41
Dreamed Saw fellow mongers hyping Mandy up & described her as a buxom & decided take the voyage towards the city. Called an booked an appointment & asked her to wear a dress for me, she laughed & agreed. One of the areas on the way there is kind of sketchy, but where the actual location is pretty lax. Finding parking was real task, had to find a spot in the neighborhood behind the spa down the block. Called ahead to have the door opened for my arrival. Saw an older MT & was kind of confused. Realized that wasn't Mandy who opened the door for me. (Sigh of relief). She comes out from the hallway wear a red dress with a loose open bottom. She's definitely busty. Her tits are great, booty is above average for being Asian. Probably one of the hottest MT's I've came across in Chi so far. Has me take off my shoes & has me put on a pair of slides. Takes me to our room, I was impressed with how nice the spa was. She didn't walk into the room for almost 5 minutes. She walks in laughing & puts her hand on my ass I can tell she's attracted, I ask for a table shower & she goes to grab the towels. We go to the shower room & she's warming the water as I stand naked next to her. I hop on there & she begins wetting the top of my back down to my feet. Then intensely starts washing between the cheeks. She gets up for a second & leaves the shower head water running right on Jr. And gets the blood flowing she comes back hands all soapy & goes straight between the cheeks again with a scooping motion with her fingers. She tells me to flip & washes my chest down & gets her hands soapy & teases the L1 with both hands. I begin roaming with wet hands underneath her dress & really grip her cheeks & pull her towards by the grasp of it look at her & tell her yeah in a instigating tone. She continues the Two hand sculpturing & slips one inside where the sun don't shine. I was kind of caught off guard, that she just went for it. But I haven't blew one since Mimi at (relax) spoke Russian to me in the beginning of the month. So it was a large finish & she says "beautiful" just in the table shower in the beginning. Dry up & takes us to the room. Begins the massage I ask for soft but she still does medium. Literally felt like I was a at a chiropractor the way she was stretching me & cracking my back & neck. So insist on soft if you go, not so much teasing since the fun happened at the table shower. She dims the lights & tells me to flip. Asks me if I'm ready for another round. (Obviously) give her the nod for more action. She sits at the end of the table & positions the back of my thighs on her knees as she sits Indian style. Already not that excited since I always roam during a L1, but what ever this my first multi pop session with one of bustiest MT's I've came across in Chi. So she begins the two handed sculpture, I tell her to talk to dirty to me in her language. & honestly it definitely added more excitement while she did. She slid her finger inside again. Not fan of that. Not sure if she gets off to that or what, But I had Solid 2nd finish. Would I return yes for the table shower alone. Message if you'd like a pic of Mandy but must offer some type of value of recommendation for another spa. Overall damage.

Half hour with table shower. 6 Two pop L1 session. 6.

Now I'll have to see whether I'll see Lisa at Moon or Raquel at Zeus help me decide!

Monger out.

UBeMyFriend99
01-26-21, 14:04
Raquel in my opinion is pretty hot for an older woman. She can move her ass and likes standing with one leg up on the table while you hit it from behind. Lisa at moon can suck the hell out of a dick though. Massage is terrible, she is not attractive but does have some fat ass nipples. Both are fun in thier own way. I like to call it a tour and hit up a couple the same day. Its been a while and I'm looking for someone with some great traits and new abilities. Goodluck and have fun.

Dreamed Saw fellow mongers hyping Mandy up & described her as a buxom & decided take the voyage towards the city. Called an booked an appointment & asked her to wear a dress for me, she laughed & agreed. One of the areas on the way there is kind of sketchy, but where the actual location is pretty lax. Finding parking was real task, had to find a spot in the neighborhood behind the spa down the block. Called ahead to have the door opened for my arrival. Saw an older MT & was kind of confused. Realized that wasn't Mandy who opened the door for me. (Sigh of relief). She comes out from the hallway wear a red dress with a loose open bottom. She's definitely busty. Her tits are great, booty is above average for being Asian. Probably one of the hottest MT's I've came across in Chi so far. Has me take off my shoes & has me put on a pair of slides. Takes me to our room, I was impressed with how nice the spa was. She didn't walk into the room for almost 5 minutes. She walks in laughing & puts her hand on my ass I can tell she's attracted, I ask for a table shower & she goes to grab the towels. We go to the shower room & she's warming the water as I stand naked next to her. I hop on there & she begins wetting the top of my back down to my feet. Then intensely starts washing between the cheeks. She gets up for a second & leaves the shower head water running right on Jr. And gets the blood flowing she comes back hands all soapy & goes straight between the cheeks again with a scooping motion with her fingers. She tells me to flip & washes my chest down & gets her hands soapy & teases the L1 with both hands. I begin roaming with wet hands underneath her dress & really grip her cheeks & pull her towards by the grasp of it look at her & tell her yeah in a instigating tone. She continues the Two hand sculpturing & slips one inside where the sun don't shine. I was kind of caught off guard, that she just went for it. But I haven't blew one since Mimi at (relax) spoke Russian to me in the beginning of the month. So it was a large finish & she says "beautiful" just in the table shower in the beginning. Dry up & takes us to the room. Begins the massage I ask for soft but she still does medium. Literally felt like I was a at a chiropractor the way she was stretching me & cracking my back & neck. So insist on soft if you go, not so much teasing since the fun happened at the table shower. She dims the lights & tells me to flip. Asks me if I'm ready for another round. (Obviously) give her the nod for more action. She sits at the end of the table & positions the back of my thighs on her knees as she sits Indian style. Already not that excited since I always roam during a L1, but what ever this my first multi pop session with one of bustiest MT's I've came across in Chi. So she begins the two handed sculpture, I tell her to talk to dirty to me in her language. & honestly it definitely added more excitement while she did. She slid her finger inside again. Not fan of that. Not sure if she gets off to that or what, But I had Solid 2nd finish. Would I return yes for the table shower alone. Message if you'd like a pic of Mandy but must offer some type of value of recommendation for another spa. Overall damage.

Now I'll have to see whether I'll see Lisa at Moon or Raquel at Zeus help me decide!

Monger out..

JamesTChicago
01-26-21, 14:25
Didn't Zeus get shut down?

Raquel in my opinion is pretty hot for an older woman. She can move her ass and likes standing with one leg up on the table while you hit it from behind. Lisa at moon can suck the hell out of a dick though. Massage is terrible, she is not attractive but does have some fat ass nipples. Both are fun in thier own way. I like to call it a tour and hit up a couple the same day. Its been a while and I'm looking for someone with some great traits and new abilities. Goodluck and have fun.

PwnLife
01-26-21, 14:57
Didn't Zeus get shut down?There's an orange city ordinance sign on the window that says closed by the city.

But sometimes the OPEN neon light is on and there is a handwritten sign next to it that says COME IN WE ARE OPEN FOR MASSAGE.

I laugh when I walk or drive past it, but I'm not brave enough to try and see if it's not just a trap or an abandoned handwritten sign.

Datsurman
01-26-21, 16:10
That's a damn good experience for only 120! I am way overdue for a visit with this fine woman.

Gopher88
01-26-21, 16:14
I didn't get her name but when I went in apple was free but told Lisa I wanted the older one and she knew what was up that old granny does great HJ God bless her sole.Don't know them two, Lisa and Apple? Where about are they?

Gopher88
01-26-21, 16:21
Don't get out much lately.

Covid you no. And a Knee replacement. But I passed one in Oak Park the other day.

THX Spa on Maddison Street Oak Park.

Any info? I think its Asian.

Gopher88
01-26-21, 16:25
I stopped by Golden Dream today. Mandy is worth a visit. She has a unique style for both massage and finish (I opted out of any prostate as it just isn't my thing). She didn't offer prostate but I can tell it is on the table. Had on a little dress with her ass cheeks hanging out just as previous report stated. No talk of tip until after. Great sense of humor. If I had to make a complaint I guess I can agree that she is busy. Had a few phone calls. But honestly not bad at all and she was apologetic. I've been getting lucky lately and will be adding this to my list of go to spots. Thank you to those that reported about Golden.I haven't been there ever since Soffie sold it. I did stop last year 2 old lady.

SideTalker
01-26-21, 16:35
Which are the best MPs in west burbs guys for a decent massage by a hottie and a smile on my face?X and MT in Mt prospect should work.

Golden Dream Spa:

Made the mistake of not calling ahead, so someone of you had her booked already. So I spent an hour with Lisa (or elisa).

Relatively standard AMP session but menu opens up once she knows you. I did see mandy when checking in and can confirm bustiness.

I usually park one street south of chicago ave but yeah, its a bit tricky. Area around western ave and west of this stretch of chicago are sketchy, watch out.

forgot to add: would also be interested in THX spa reviews in oak park. believe the area is pretty dry and thx is legit.

JamesTChicago
01-26-21, 16:53
Any words on these places? The second is probably legit. Just looking for an easy place to walk to. Open to other suggestions near these as well. Pms are welcome or post here for all.

https://worldclassbodyrubs.wixsite.com/worldclassbodyrub

https://popular-foot-spa.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

Rubi luxury spa 4800ish w foster.

Mayfair massage 4500 ish w Lawrence.

Massage bliss 5400 ish w Addison.

I know CLM has one location in the area along Macie and her friend, but looking for others.

Thanks everyone!

Jack1509
01-26-21, 18:11
Has anyone looked at the ads here?

https://secretdesire.co/illinois-chicago-bodyrubsYes, I use this site all the time now, better than rr.

Walker333
01-26-21, 21:48

Monger out.She has been around for a very-very long time, appearing now and then at different spas in Chicago. Yes, she does that brown eye trick/finger fuck for those who enjoy, appreciate and/or get off on it. She has some sense of humor and speaks pretty good English. On the down side, she is overweight, fat, demands .6 at least, if she is given less, might interrupt and leave the room for a long time, and short on time. She doesn’t rub/massage, more like stretch and torture, applying her body weight Finally, the chances of higher then L1 are probably non existent now.

NikeSportsMan
01-27-21, 13:44
What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.

TomCat49
01-27-21, 16:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

OrdLover
01-27-21, 17:54
What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.Lisa I can confirmed biggest I seen on Asian. Mimi I heard about but never seen. Mandy is more like a C. Debbie on Peterson would be bigger than Mandy.

Vern2020
01-27-21, 18:15
What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.Eva at why Spa on Belmont has a nice set.

TomCat49
01-27-21, 22:27
What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.Angela at Rose Spa by far the biggest set of Asian tits I've ever seen. Bigger than the 3 you mentioned (and I've seen two of them). She can smother you with her guns bro. Enjoy! T C.

Visconti5683
01-28-21, 11:46
I couldn't agree with this more. HUGE. She busts them right out too.

Angela at Rose Spa by far the biggest set of Asian tits I've ever seen. Bigger than the 3 you mentioned (and I've seen two of them). She can smother you with her guns bro. Enjoy! T C.

ChicaChaser
01-28-21, 12:15
I couldn't agree with this more. HUGE. She busts them right out too.Which Rose spa?

ZzTopSterZz
01-28-21, 12:30
Any words on these places? The second is probably legit. Just looking for an easy place to walk to. Open to other suggestions near these as well. Pms are welcome or post here for all.

I know CLM has one location in the area along Macie and her friend, but looking for others.

Thanks everyone!I've been trying to find reviews of worldclass and can't find much. Not sure if that's the same 773 agency mentioned elsewhere bc the phone #'s are different. As soon as I get my second vaccine I'll be seeking nude massage and some fun but not mongering for full service. Would worldclass be a good choice?

Asphalt
01-28-21, 13:32
A little late but wanted to drop this before its get any later. Was in the area on Friday and had the time before the closed. Parked and entered the shop. Was greeted by the big titty woman, paid and then shown to the room. I'm pretty sure I pulled the older / gilf on this so I was fortunate. Got the table shower first, was standard and she was thorough. Got back to the room and the massage was pretty good, loosened up the joints and got rid of some pains. On the flip was a good HJ, the two hand technique didn't disappoint, good ball play. For my first time there I say its was nice and for sure would repeat. I guess the only downside is that her english is not great. Did try to get here name and was able to walk away with Apino ir Opino. I think.I read this review and passed through Chicago recently. There are a couple of spas with Moon in the name but it seemed to me to be the one on W. 23rd and Canal. Only one lady there and she was sporting natural Ds. Judging by the way her hands worked I'm sure she could give a really good massage if she wanted to. For me though it was just ok. She wore shorts and brushed my hands with her bare legs a lot but I didn't respond because I wanted more massage. Eventually I gave in and began massaging her leg. As I expected she took that as the clue to flip me over and finish the job. She gave unrestricted access to all her parts but really wanted to get the HJ out of the way so I was constantly moving her hands to massage something else. I think I was out of there in 40 minutes, making it the worst rush I've ever had at an AMP.

Previously I've stopped at Jinding Spa up the street and had a few very nice, cheap legit massages. The ladies were all older and gave no extras. This time as I walked passed I saw a younger, full figured girl (30's?) in athletic shorts and a t-shirt made for roaming standing by the barber chair. I should have stopped in right then but it will have to wait.

NikeSportsMan
01-28-21, 14:15
I couldn't agree with this more. HUGE. She busts them right out too.Which rose are you talking about? I saw a few. I can't make it out that way till March I really hope I don't miss a chance to see her. Maybe I'll come out sooner.

OrdLover
01-28-21, 14:22
Angela at Rose Spa by far the biggest set of Asian tits I've ever seen. Bigger than the 3 you mentioned (and I've seen two of them). She can smother you with her guns bro. Enjoy! T C.Where is this Rose spa? Look up on RM and there are a couple of them all call Rose.

ElJefe69
01-28-21, 16:21
Eva at why Spa on Belmont has a nice set.What is Why spa I get 0 results in Chicago.

Shorty58
01-28-21, 20:25
What is Why spa I get 0 results in Chicago.Why Spa. Roscoe Village area.

Vern2020
01-28-21, 20:54
What is Why spa I get 0 results in Chicago.For some reason the software auto corrects "why" into "why".

Mitsom
01-29-21, 01:24
Angela at Rose Spa by far the biggest set of Asian tits I've ever seen. Bigger than the 3 you mentioned (and I've seen two of them). She can smother you with her guns bro. Enjoy! T C.I looked up rose spa on archer via google. Never been. Looks like a dump from the outside on street view. How is the inside? I know sometimes the outside can be deceiving.

Love me some big boob amts. What's Angela's body type? Like, is she fat with huge boobs or skinny or plump?

My fav rack on an amt currently is Yuyu at comfort. She's skinny too which makes her bolt on C cups look much bigger. She's also a lot of fun.

Moejoo
01-29-21, 05:27
I went to Jinding yesterday in the late afternoon. 2 ladies there, older looked to be in her 70's, and Linda in her 40's. I told her strong massage and pointed to sore shoulder and only expected a deep tissue massage. When she got to my legs she started rubbing and pinching close to the boys which had me at attention for the flip. With no encouragement from me she worked around the boys until I was at full attention. She then put on some sort of a plastic glove on one hand and went to work. I would say Linda was in her mid to late 40's and slightly bottom heavy. She wore short shorts and a T shirt.

Fit312
01-29-21, 06:23
What is Why spa I get 0 results in Chicago.Ⓨ Spa.

2240 W Belmont Ave.

Chicago, IL 60618.

ConfuciusMan
01-29-21, 09:49
I believe you are talking about Eva at Belmont spa 1430 w Belmont. Their is no one name Eva at why spa.

Eva has nice big natural ones on thin frame.

Ⓨ Spa.

2240 W Belmont Ave.

Chicago, IL 60618.

TomCat49
01-29-21, 10:35
I believe you are talking about Eva at Belmont spa 1430 w Belmont. Their is no one name Eva at why spa.

Eva has nice big natural ones on thin frame.Can confirm Confucius Man. That's the place. She's the one.

Gopher88
01-29-21, 13:39
I went to Jinding yesterday in the late afternoon. 2 ladies there, older looked to be in her 70's, and Linda in her 40's. I told her strong massage and pointed to sore shoulder and only expected a deep tissue massage. When she got to my legs she started rubbing and pinching close to the boys which had me at attention for the flip. With no encouragement from me she worked around the boys until I was at full attention. She then put on some sort of a plastic glove on one hand and went to work. I would say Linda was in her mid to late 40's and slightly bottom heavy. She wore short shorts and a T shirt.Ever since Ping From Yun Ping the original name and owner. Went back to China.

Years ago every time I stop by all the girls were old old nasty. Next store Yun Ping Spa'.

All the nice girls were there. But most of there went to Macau on S. Wentworth.

Happy hunting Macua by appointment only I hear.

Walker333
01-29-21, 21:07
Ever since Ping From Yun Ping the original name and owner. Went back to China.

Years ago every time I stop by all the girls were old old nasty. Next store Yun Ping Spa'.

All the nice girls were there. But most of there went to Macau on S. Wentworth.

Happy hunting Macua by appointment only I hear.For Last, maybe 6-7 years, I've been in Macau many times, but have never seen any nice girls. There are usually 2 or 3 older, unattractive mts. The owner, an older man, used to massaged females, and a young, freaky looking dude, massaged some men. A female MT told me that they have or had a pretty large number of gay clients.

Biliator
01-29-21, 21:48

Eva has nice big natural ones on thin frame.Like so many of these gals, Michelle (whom I've known since she was at New Hope), began using the new moniker a couple years ago. And none of this is to knock the knockers--as once cinematically said, they're real, and they're spectacular.

LilMonger
01-30-21, 04:22
Dreamed I Came down with the male biological instinct, & the only cure for it was a session from a thicc Latina MILF. Shout out to ubemyfriend99 as soon as he mentioned she had some talent with that ass of hers. I was all in.

Called in the morning to make an appointment for the evening. Grabbed some cash & began the journey, The amount of traffic on the way there was an absolute disaster. Major accident on 90/94 was making me late, so I called her & told her I'd be running late. Requested once again for a dress to be worn she also laughed & agreed. Finally made it there 50 min later. Seems like a little Latin neighborhood. Parking was manageable thankfully. Went up to the door saw the Yellow sign & the door was locked. Walked away from the door & called her. Saw her behind the desk this time walking to the door the 2nd time around. She has blonde dyed hair, wasn't expecting that but she can pull it off. Wasn't wearing dress. Says she can't (but) if you bring her something to wear she'll put it on. Many role plays to explore. She also said the place has that sign on the door Bc one of you mongers gave them wine & she accidentally left it on the front desk as a inspector came in. & gave them a citation because they accused them of selling liquor there. Place is smaller on the inside. All the lights were off besides the tv playing on the window facing the front desk. She asks if I've had a massage there before, I reply no. She asks how do I know she works there. I reply a friend suggested here. She then nods & Points to our room. I ask to use the washroom. Bc you can never enjoy the session with the slightest urge of having to piss while receiving the finish. I get to our room & undress. She comes in & sees my naked self and asks if I need a towel I reply NOPE. She begins to oil up her fingers & hands, warns me she has cold hands LOL. She begins the massage. I do my usually thing, & stick my hand out as it brushes against her inner thigh & slowly creep it up to her Vag. Put my hand between her legs up to her kitty & begin sawing away on it like it was an oversized tree trunk that needed to be cut. My mistake on doing that barley 2 minutes into the session. She then asks if I'm looking for any other options. Uh yes, & just like uncle Donny said. I grabbed her by her kitty as a reply to her question. She asked how much I have, I tell her. $ . 4 she laughs & says she asks for. $$ for L3. & that says she only gives a fully nude L1 for. $ . 4. Yeah IGHT. So I don't say anything to her reply. Then I say "this time you can do it for me". She says ok just this time. Yeah Until she gets hypnotized by this intense pounding she's about to get. She tells me to grab the condom. She begins removing her clothing. Average build with some decent bolt ons. I swear naturals just look better bare every single time. But I enjoy all tits in all shades and sizes. She begins massaging jr. To get the circulation going. I start feeling her tits & her booty. She stops & sprays my hands with sanitizer as I'm feeling up her cheeks with her thong. She then sucks on my nipple as I start pulling down her bra. She turns her back to me so I can undo her bra. She's now completely naked & begins the L2. She's pretty average at sucking dick, But does what she's needed to do & gets it to max strength. She's getting up like she's going to ride cow girl on me, I get up & have her lay on her side as her legs lay horizontally on the table As I'm standing up. I begin to penetrate her, very intensely as she dirty talks to me in Spanish. Her ass is straight clapping to the power strokes I'm laying into her To the point Where she has to put her hand on my chest to slow me down Because she says we can't be that loud. I began smacking her ass with force as I'm clapping those cheeks of hers. She tells me again not so loud LOL. Can't help myself when a booty looks that smackable. We switch to k9 & she has me go on another side of the room so she can see us bang on the mirror on the wall. I give her a great pounding while I continue to spank that ass of hers. I then finish inside The bag. I could've kept going after completion, but it would've gotten pretty messy if I did. Great finish overall, I'd go back if was tryna bang Bc I believe escorts are just too used up, would rather bang a MT over a escort seems like they take better care of themselves & Are more conscientious on hygiene. But it all depends on who the providers are. For me I think it's hard to be beat an MT with a great lvl 1 skillset or a bare L2 compared to a covered L3 it's all preference. But I guess it's just what ever mood you're feeling. This will be my last review for a couple months. Will be going to Florida for spring break & got to save some testosterone so I can pull some chicks on the beach & bars. Hope my fellow mongers take care & have fun.

& Also have topless pic of Raquel and video of our session as well, will only send pic if you give providers who give bare L2's or good MT's that provide L3's must include price as well.

Overall damage. . 6 half hour. $ . 4 CFS L3 . $$ total. Most I've spent on a sessions yet.

Monger out.

Datsurman
01-30-21, 10:43
Dreamed I Came down with the male biological instinctI caught that before. It also has a 0.005% fatality rate. Common symptoms include stiff muscle, blue balls, and empty wallets. The Euro, Asian, and Latina strains are here. Best protection is to stay within 6 feet of hot girls and always wear your ppe.

Porter4213
01-30-21, 12:53
Went to see Mandy yesterday after reading some reviews on her. For those of you who haven't gone or haven't seen her in awhile. Sorry to disappoint but don't waste your time. First off parking was absolutely horrible there are many store fronts on the same side of the street plus the neighborhood has residential permit parking. And for those of you who pay attention there is a mechanic directly across the street that works on LE vehicles so there were police everywhere. After finding a place to park which took me almost 25 minutes I walk in and Mandy looked terrible. Gobs and gobs of make up plastered on her face. There's one thing I can't stand and that's being rushed and the entire session was rushed she shorted me 10 min. Her phone was constantly going off non stop as well. She was not into it at all. I heard other women complaining in the background. The table shower was broken I actually saw mold on the tile in the room. Place was disgusting overall. Very disappointed. Just thought I would pass the info to everyone so they don't waste their hard earned money.

CanadianGuy
01-30-21, 23:20
Sophie from Soul Mind Bodywork on Milwaukee Ave (https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/chicago-logan-square/9806901.html). Booked an hour.

She is pretty, got huge boobs, and was wearing a low cut dress with all her cleavage hanging out.

No draping required. She spent most of the time on my back. Pretty decent massage. Then told me to flip with 15 minutes to go. But mostly did my chest and legs. Didn't go anywhere near where I wanted.

I asked her if that's as close as she gets and she said yes. Didn't offer self-service either. Overall, the massage was decent but no extras. I didn't mind cause I actually needed the massage.

Anyone else have a different experience?

ChgoGuySouth
01-31-21, 11:24
Quite a few mt's I visited never would go "there" on the first and even the second visit. Big LEO check because LEO will not come back after being denied the first time.

Sophie from Soul Mind Bodywork on Milwaukee Ave (https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/chicago-logan-square/9806901.html). Booked an hour.

She is pretty, got huge boobs, and was wearing a low cut dress with all her cleavage hanging out.

No draping required. She spent most of the time on my back. Pretty decent massage. Then told me to flip with 15 minutes to go. But mostly did my chest and legs. Didn't go anywhere near where I wanted.

I asked her if that's as close as she gets and she said yes. Didn't offer self-service either. Overall, the massage was decent but no extras. I didn't mind cause I actually needed the massage.

Anyone else have a different experience?

Iamslobbyist
01-31-21, 13:00
Cute older lady with a decent figure. Just about what you would expect from the Chicago market. Got the TS for $75.00 for an hour. Made sure the brown eye was squeaky clean before flipping and playing and cleaning with junior on the flip. She giggled as she did this, which is always a great sign. Great 40 minute massage ensued followed by a HJ while I vigorously rubbed her vag and clit. She had her pants and panties down to her knees and her small tits out. Paid $80.00 extra for this service. I should have stuck to $60.00 but consider the extra $20.00 to be a stimulus payment as I am sure they have been really slow lately. I always get a great massage here and fun extras with usually a HJ with lots of roaming. Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.

Biliator
01-31-21, 13:37
Cute older lady with a decent figure. Just about what you would expect from the Chicago market. Got the TS for $75.00 for an hour. Made sure the brown eye was squeaky clean before flipping and playing and cleaning with junior on the flip. She giggled as she did this, which is always a great sign. Great 40 minute massage ensued followed by a HJ while I vigorously rubbed her vag and clit. She had her pants and panties down to her knees and her small tits out. Paid $80.00 extra for this service. I should have stuck to $60.00 but consider the extra $20.00 to be a stimulus payment as I am sure they have been really slow lately. I always get a great massage here and fun extras with usually a HJ with lots of roaming. Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.You reminded me of a delightful mongering memory. Years ago, I did a 4 hands session up there, Anna riding the joystick, Cherry on my face. One of my hottest times at an AMP! 😊.

PwnLife
01-31-21, 16:05
Lisa I can confirmed biggest I seen on Asian. Mimi I heard about but never seen. Mandy is more like a C. Debbie on Peterson would be bigger than Mandy. Debbie is a nice lady, but face kind of looks masculine to me. No judgement here. Just stating a fact. Her rack is also nice though.

Fit312
01-31-21, 16:36
Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.I've banged at least five different women at that place, so it's definitely possible. I only got totally shutout once a long time ago.

JamesTChicago
02-01-21, 13:37
I'm surprised my monger buddies didn't have any I for me on these places. They must be duds!

Thanks everyone!

RickSomething
02-01-21, 16:22
I'm surprised my monger buddies didn't have any I for me on these places. They must be duds!I would have shared immediately (as you have done the same for me previously), but I've never been to these places. A little NW of my usual haunts.

RickSomething
02-01-21, 16:25
So I've done the JuJu thing, and the Kelly thing, and a few others too. But a few weeks ago on the weekend, I saw a taller thin woman who they said was Christina. I thought I would have recognized her, but obviously I'm clueless. Any feedback on Christina? If memory serves, I doubt she is as easily procured as are the other gals?

Thanks.

Fit312
02-01-21, 20:32
So I've done the JuJu thing, and the Kelly thing, and a few others too. But a few weeks ago on the weekend, I saw a taller thin woman who they said was Christina. I thought I would have recognized her, but obviously I'm clueless. Any feedback on Christina? If memory serves, I doubt she is as easily procured as are the other gals?
She's a Korean girl who works part-time, like one day a week maybe. Kelly had pitched me to her before. After I ran into her at the spa while she was going into a room to service a customer, Kelly told me that I had to make an appointment ahead of time if I wanted to see her. She wouldn't volunteer any information as to the level of service I might expect.

Whamster123
02-02-21, 18:03
https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027

Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.

Walker333
02-02-21, 19:00

Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.Although, it's very unlikely that st police would be dealing with it, IMHO it's always better to be on a safer side, to listen to your intuition and instincts, and to be over cautious then reckless. Stay safe.

ChgoGuySouth
02-02-21, 19:30
Although, it's very unlikely that st police would be dealing with it, IMHO it's always better to be on a safer side, to listen to your intuition and instincts, and to be over cautious then reckless. Stay safe.Always go with your instincts, but Taylor St by UIC is a heavy lunch spot with the police. Many of the restaurants there give police discounts and Pompeii is a notorious place for cops to eat at. I used to work at Rush.

Fit312
02-03-21, 07:13
https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027....I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right in front of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.State cops patrol the state-owned expressways, so they were probably just taking a break after getting off I-290. They might have even been a customer. I've been paranoid myself about county cops hanging out by SXL on a couple of occasions since they have been involved in various vice arrests, but nothing ever happened, so maybe they just use that spot as a staging area.

Moejoo
02-03-21, 11:56
Stopped by CLM a couple weeks ago and saw Sandra based on info on this forum and had a good time. As I was leaving, she introduced me to Lexi, very cute, 5 foot tall blonde girl next door type. Checked thru the forum and only found a couple negative comments about her being heavier. And not worth seeing. The girl I met was not heavy. Are we talking about the same Lexi? There are newer pics up on website, previous pics she had pinkish hair.

Has anyone seen Lexi lately?I was just looking at her pictures. From my perspective she looks much leaner in the bikini pic outside than on the chair. I really dig the bikini pic but the chair pic for many might be hot but that is much thicker than I would like. I wish I knew which was more accurate to her actual size. These in todays ad https://chicago.rubratings.com/122334.

GoTSnow78
02-03-21, 12:42

Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.I actually was there not too long ago. I saw 2 Latinas and they were very attractive, definitely closer to spinner type so I went with the 4 hand. It was a great time and they seemed pretty into it, good dirty talk and enthusiasm! I would recommend a half hour though, they try to upcharge on 2 pops which I usually need if I'm going for an hour.

Quimby
02-03-21, 14:03
Had to stop and taste based on the good reviews. Went last Monday. Perhaps I am the one who got ahead of the other monger that day. Anyway she is cute and solid meaning not skinny nor fattish. Nice rack and ass. As stated by others she was fun. Nice table shower tease and the massage was more like a chiropractor visit. Still felt nice with someone who puts in the effort before the finish. Same as described with your legs in her lap. Got a mouthful of tit and a handful of vag. Only let down is I want the L3. She has a nice body and a sweet looking poon. Would love to hit that! Worth a one time visit for variety. Q.

SpaGuy21
02-03-21, 17:52
She's a Korean girl who works part-time, like one day a week maybe. She's actually Mongolian, not to nitpick. She was a regular provider there but left years back. Some of the more tenured mongers know her from back at Sunkiss, going back 6+ years. I had the opportunity to see her a couple times before she stopped being full time at S&L, that was probably 2-3 years ago. She was L1 then. Which was awesome after all those years of being a SS tease. She has LEGIT skills otherwise, like CMT quality, easily.

Has her game changed? Doubt it, but anything's possible. I would love to schedule with her again, an ol' trip down memory lane. If you get the opportunity. Go for it!

OPIllini
02-04-21, 16:14
One of my favorite AMP workers. Jenny from Mercy then recently Jin Ding. Is at a new spot in the vicinity of 16th and Michigan, called Oriental Massage. Recommended if you're looking for a good, legit massage. Also noticed a lady named Apple. Wondering if this is the same Apple from Mercy's Mag Mile location.

Captain1954
02-04-21, 16:47
Decided to visit Yang at one of papasans shops I have her number so I don't need to go through pps called her and agreed to go early, FYI the parking because of the snow is challenging to say the least, txt to say I'm there she lets me in all masked up quick hug and grope into the room another mt is sleeping in the other room I get on the table she stops down to underwear and I forget the massage straight to bbj, fiv, fia and had her coming hard during daty multiple positions blew in the bag a little head massage $-20 out the door.(no house fee)

She has been in my rotation for about 2 yrs now and your experience may vary but she is not a unicorn 🦄 because of her age but hell talk about vfm🤩.

SideTalker
02-06-21, 18:05
TOFFT last week and checked out thanks Spa in Oak Park.

Legit only, as expected.

Anyone got recommendations for that area?

Tela1980
02-06-21, 20:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I added them both to your ignore list. You should learn how to do that.

A2

Dbiz01
02-07-21, 16:06
She's actually Mongolian, not to nitpick. She was a regular provider there but left years back. Some of the more tenured mongers know her from back at Sunkiss, going back 6+ years. I had the opportunity to see her a couple times before she stopped being full time at S&L, that was probably 2-3 years ago. She was L1 then. Which was awesome after all those years of being a SS tease. She has LEGIT skills otherwise, like CMT quality, easily.

Has her game changed? Doubt it, but anything's possible. I would love to schedule with her again, an ol' trip down memory lane. If you get the opportunity. Go for it!Her game hasn't changed at all. Don't waste any money on that hoe.

Dbiz01
02-07-21, 16:09
Decided to visit Yang at one of papasans shops I have her number so I don't need to go through pps called her and agreed to go early, FYI the parking because of the snow is challenging to say the least, txt to say I'm there she lets me in all masked up quick hug and grope into the room another mt is sleeping in the other room I get on the table she stops down to underwear and I forget the massage straight to bbj, fiv, fia and had her coming hard during daty multiple positions blew in the bag a little head massage $-20 out the door.(no house fee)

She has been in my rotation for about 2 yrs now and your experience may vary but she is not a unicorn 🦄 because of her age but hell talk about vfm🤩.Just an FYI, totally up to you, but I'd give the no HF payment info via DM. I'm sure papasan finds a way to monitor this site as well as RM for reviews. He'd probably be pissed if he wasn't getting his cut.

Ziaza
02-08-21, 19:43
What happened to this place? I've been a handful of times before covid got bad and had experience with Gabby and Carolina both of which were pretty good, L2 or L3 if I brought my own rubber. But I don't think they are at Princess Latina Spa anymore. Anyone been there recently and know if there's still fun to be had?

SammiJoon
02-10-21, 22:01
What happened to this place? I've been a handful of times before covid got bad and had experience with Gabby and Carolina both of which were pretty good, L2 or L3 if I brought my own rubber. But I don't think they are at Princess Latina Spa anymore. Anyone been there recently and know if there's still fun to be had?The action is still on. The receptionist is so hot but she does not do massageI can write a book about how hot the receptionist is. Small waste, big butt and rack. I think that the place is dirty because there is no shower for these girls with all the action that is going on. They are all very business like up sell and some not very good looking. I would not go back during Covid but maybe when things cool down.

SammiJoon
02-10-21, 22:04
Did anyone have Maria in there? I had Sara and Sophia and can trade info if interested.

Moejoo
02-10-21, 22:54
One of my favorite AMP workers. Jenny from Mercy then recently Jin Ding. Is at a new spot in the vicinity of 16th and Michigan, called Oriental Massage. Recommended if you're looking for a good, legit massage. Also noticed a lady named Apple. Wondering if this is the same Apple from Mercy's Mag Mile location.Went there and got Jenny by the luck of the draw. Good massage but not a word of English. She communicated through a translator on her phone.

ManuelJellison
02-11-21, 16:33
Did anyone have Maria in there? I had Sara and Sophia and can trade info if interested.I don't have Maria but would like to get info of your girls.

Dossy1
02-11-21, 17:17
I've been on a mission to find a Vietnamese Massage Parlor. I've been all over Chicago and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know of any in the area?

SammiJoon
02-11-21, 19:40
I don't have Maria but would like to get info of your girls.Pm me for info on those two.

ManTooth
02-11-21, 22:10
I've been on a mission to find a Vietnamese Massage Parlor. I've been all over Chicago and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know of any in the area?I would check out the far western burbs, Carol Stream and the like. There are so many Vietnamese in those areas there's bound to be a massage therapist out there.

ApplePiePussy
02-12-21, 01:42
I've been on a mission to find a Vietnamese Massage Parlor. I've been all over Chicago and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know of any in the area?I don't think there's any in Chicago. You might need to go to California for that.

Fit312
02-12-21, 09:56
I don't think there's any in Chicago. You might need to go to California for that.I banged my first Vietnamese massage girl at a parlor about a block away from Disneyland. Bizarre thing was that they had a full room dedicated to a Buddhist shrine with incense and flowers. A hot Vietnamese American girl also delivered legal marijuana to my hotel, so there must be a lot of them out there. All in all, the massage parlor scene seems much better in Orange County than LA or Ventura Counties.

Dossy1
02-12-21, 13:46
I don't think there's any in Chicago. You might need to go to California for that.Thanks for the Orange County insight.

I actually had the best Viet experience in California up in the Bay Area. Every experience I had with the Vietnamese girls was a solid 10! They were beautiful women, with fantastic bodies and all below the age of 35, well below! The AMP experiences were really good. Also, there's nothing like a Vietnamese "Cafe or Barbershop" too!

I might have to hit up Carol Stream like Man Tooth said?

SpaGuy21
02-12-21, 14:07
I've been on a mission to find a Vietnamese Massage Parlor. I've been all over Chicago and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know of any in the area?I, as well, have always been interested in finding a Vietnamese MP. Never have though, anywhere in the Chicagoland area. My thoughts are, the slimmest of possibilities lie in finding a nail spa joint that also does massages on the side. You'd have to deal with the gauntlet of Karens to get whatever massage service, if it was possible, which might turn some away (the thought is what's kept me from trying). I will say. Some of the Vietnamese nail girls are hot AF. My ex would drag me to get pedicures with her and I remember one particular location having this nail tech that worked on me and she was easily an 8. 5+ (real world scale). After that, I would always suggest going to that location because it was "convenient," hahaha. I'd be curious to hear others' feedback on the topic.

I will add that Magic Spa 88, on Irving Park in the city near the lake, had a nail setup in the front and massage in the back. Only visited a couple times but there was some fun to be had there before a management change. So, who knows, might be possible.

ApplePiePussy
02-12-21, 18:30
I, as well, have always been interested in finding a Vietnamese MP. Never have though, anywhere in the Chicagoland area. My thoughts are, the slimmest of possibilities lie in finding a nail spa joint that also does massages on the side. You'd have to deal with the gauntlet of Karens to get whatever massage service, if it was possible, which might turn some away (the thought is what's kept me from trying). I will say. Some of the Vietnamese nail girls are hot AF. My ex would drag me to get pedicures with her and I remember one particular location having this nail tech that worked on me and she was easily an 8. 5+ (real world scale). After that, I would always suggest going to that location because it was "convenient," hahaha. I'd be curious to hear others' feedback on the topic.

I will add that Magic Spa 88, on Irving Park in the city near the lake, had a nail setup in the front and massage in the back. Only visited a couple times but there was some fun to be had there before a management change. So, who knows, might be possible.Viet and Filipinas are the two unicorns of the massage world. Very hard to find and very much worth it when you do find them.

Silvio
02-13-21, 09:38
I'm surprised my monger buddies didn't have any I for me on these places. They must be duds!Mayfair is a legit joint. Cheap but good massage.

SwingMe83
02-13-21, 11:08
I've got some time on my hands and was hoping for a recommendation on a place with table shower.

Casper27
02-13-21, 19:25
Looking for recommendations on places where I can get a good massage with at least a happy ending. I visited princess spa and got Maggie, I actually went for a Thai massage. I got a mediocre massage and a tug at the end.

ChiGuy6069
02-13-21, 19:41
I've been on a mission to find a Vietnamese Massage Parlor. I've been all over Chicago and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know of any in the area?There's a Viet girl named Kira that tours Chicago with Michelle's. She hasn't been on the schedule since the start of the pandemic, but before last year she would be in town every 2 months or so. Based in CA of course.

I've reviewed her under agency girls before. Late 20's, maybe early 30's. She has more of the Asian Instagram model look (long hair, big bolt ons, fake eyelashes, and I'm pretty sure an augmented ass as well). Smoking hot, especially for her rate with Michelle's, but kind of a clinical performance every time I've been with her. Counting the days until I can dream of her again.

ChiGuy6069
02-13-21, 19:52
Hell gents. I've been out of the AMP game for awhile, but figured I'd post what I have for the community. I used to go to Oki Doki pretty frequently. There are several posts on here regarding this place, and full disclosure I haven't visited in probably over a year.

They have 3 massage rooms, every time I went there was a skinny middle aged Chinese woman, a plump middle aged Chinese woman, and one room rotating with a few different girls (usually younger Thai or other ethnicity). . 6 house fee then 2. 4 tip for FS. Has FS on the menu every time I went. The skinny one had a great body but was generally unenthusiastic. The other Chinese girl would get really into it with me, but she wasn't my type so not really the main attraction for me. Behind door number three I had a Thai girl in her 20's and we got along very, very well. My first time with her we ran out the clock getting hot and heavy and the MMS had to knock and tell her to finish TF up. On one occasion she even offered me her personal phone# for a hookup outside the parlor. I was still new to the game at that point and declined. Still regret that.

Anyway, it's a good little FS spot with average talent as far as Chicago AMP scene goes. Some past reports say they've been visited by uncle LEO but they appear to still be operating. Venture at your own risk.

Happy Hunting.

Fit312
02-14-21, 07:49
(Oki Doki has) 3 massage rooms.It would be nice to get some current intel on the place because it usually looks closed. I did see Mamasan opening late one day when I drove by a while back. I usually had to tip $180 to get what I wanted, so it wasn't one of my regular places.

ChiGuy6069
02-14-21, 16:23
It would be nice to get some current intel on the place because it usually looks closed. I did see Mamasan opening late one day when I drove by a while back. I usually had to tip $180 to get what I wanted, so it wasn't one of my regular places.LOL I'd recognize the interior of those rooms anywhere. I unfortunately don't have any current intel to report but may end up going back to AMPs for some quick fun. If so oki will be the first stop and I'll share what I can.

McLovin3232
02-14-21, 16:38
I've been visiting Ozone recently. They have one smoke show in her 30's, looks better with all clothes on. Mechanical. Upgrades expensive (2. 5). Cindy is really pretty, can do a decentish massage. A bit shy. Talent falls off after her but still decent. Rotators come in every few weeks. Most recent is Ea (ee-ah? A bit plumper than the rest so I passed. Great place, too bad prices have come up or I'd go more often.

Wcc7902
02-14-21, 18:06
I am looking for somewhere that may offer BJ and HJ.

SeymourButz
02-15-21, 13:58
I've got some time on my hands and was hoping for a recommendation on a place with table shower.Check out the massage parlor thread in Mt. Prospect. Both X and MT are highly recommended.

Illini333
02-15-21, 20:39
Hell gents. I've been out of the AMP game for awhile, but figured I'd post what I have for the community. I used to go to Oki Doki pretty frequently. There are several posts on here regarding this place, and full disclosure I haven't visited in probably over a year.

They have 3 massage rooms, every time I went there was a skinny middle aged Chinese woman, a plump middle aged Chinese woman, and one room rotating with a few different girls (usually younger Thai or other ethnicity). . 6 house fee then 2. 4 tip for FS. Has FS on the menu every time I went. The skinny one had a great body but was generally unenthusiastic. The other Chinese girl would get really into it with me, but she wasn't my type so not really the main attraction for me. Behind door number three I had a Thai girl in her 20's and we got along very, very well. My first time with her we ran out the clock getting hot and heavy and the MMS had to knock and tell her to finish TF up. On one occasion she even offered me her personal phone# for a hookup outside the parlor. I was still new to the game at that point and declined. Still regret that.

Anyway, it's a good little FS spot with average talent as far as Chicago AMP scene goes. Some past reports say they've been visited by uncle LEO but they appear to still be operating. Venture at your own risk.

Happy Hunting.Does Kiki the MMS do massages? I once requested her and she sent another girl into the room to ask how I know about her and then said she was Kiki which I knew was not true bc she was younger Thai girl. Really weird. I heard she gives a great massage and I like the MILF kind.

ChiGuy6069
02-15-21, 20:48
Does Kiki the MMS do massages? I once requested her and she sent another girl into the room to ask how I know about her and then said she was Kiki which I knew was not true bc she was younger Thai girl. Really weird. I heard she gives a great massage and I like the MILF kind.I was told the MMS Kiki (or possibly summer?) is indeed a provider herself but I haven't asked. Could be worth a romp if that's what you're into but personally I tend to dream of the younger ladies.

Biliator
02-15-21, 22:28
I was told the MMS Kiki (or possibly summer?) is indeed a provider herself but I haven't asked. Could be worth a romp if that's what you're into but personally I tend to dream of the younger ladies.Kiki gives massage, depending on the day. I haven't been in maybe a year and yes, she's a little older (40-summin? But still knows how to bring it.

MavWardo
02-15-21, 22:41
Hello, very new here but looking for advice. I just looking for a L1 and came across this listing: https://chicago.rubratings.com/51895 Has anyone seen Emori?

If not, please list any suggestions of locations for a solid L1.

Illini333
02-16-21, 00:51
Kiki gives massage, depending on the day. I haven't been in maybe a year and yes, she's a little older (40-summin? But still knows how to bring it.Do you know what days Kiki gives massages?

Miamiat
02-16-21, 16:37
Any experiences at Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago Ave?

I saw someone post a few about Christina at SxL. Anyone get more than L1 from her? She is a kick ass masseuse but I'm thinking there is more there, especially considering the other women she works with!!

Last month, I had a nice dream about Ozone and an angel named Cindy. Not the most exciting, but a true work of art to look at.

SideTalker
02-16-21, 19:22
Kiki gives massage, depending on the day. I haven't been in maybe a year and yes, she's a little older (40-summin? But still knows how to bring it.Been years but I have seen kiki a few times. Mechanical. Not a lot of teasing. Never more than L1.

There was a latina working at Oki during that time several years ago. Young, cute, glasses. Now her I wouldn't mind seeing again.

ConfuciusMan
02-16-21, 19:51
Been years but I have seen kiki a few times. Mechanical. Not a lot of teasing. Never more than L1.

There was a latina working at Oki during that time several years ago. Young, cute, glasses. Now her I wouldn't mind seeing again.I believe your talking about Emily. She wanted 120 for topless HJ about 4 years ago. I heard she has a regular job and still meets with some of her old regulars.

Pau Ford
02-16-21, 20:15
There's a few post on the board about Lang. Couple older ones from like 2015 say legit only, couple more recent ones from 2020 say HE was delivered albeit it seemingly on the down low / YMMV type of thing.

I've visited Lang a couple times about 2-3 years ago and didn't get any hint of extras but I wasn't really looking for it at the time either I was there for the Thai massage itself which was really good.

I'd be very interested in first hand details if anyone has any about Lang since its close proximity to my place.

Any experiences at Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago Ave?

ApplePiePussy
02-17-21, 01:39
There's a few post on the board about Lang. Couple older ones from like 2015 say legit only, couple more recent ones from 2020 say HE was delivered albeit it seemingly on the down low / YMMV type of thing.

I've visited Lang a couple times about 2-3 years ago and didn't get any hint of extras but I wasn't really looking for it at the time either I was there for the Thai massage itself which was really good.

I'd be very interested in first hand details if anyone has any about Lang since its close proximity to my place.I've been to Lang several times over the last couple of years. Strictly legit in my experience but some very attractive providers who give a high quality massage.

OrdLover
02-17-21, 02:20
I've been to Lang several times over the last couple of years. Strictly legit in my experience but some very attractive providers who give a high quality massage.That is strange. I also read some reports that HE is possible but just on the down low also.

SpaGuy21
02-17-21, 12:36
Any experiences at Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago Ave? I've visited 2 or 3 times over the years. Most recent was probably 5-6 months ago. Always legit for me with the most recent visit being asked to keep my underwear on. I'm sure if you stuck with a particular MT, over time, you could probably get a HE. Not worth it. MTs are attractive though.

OrdLover
02-17-21, 19:36
If you are seeing any of the Asian mt wish them a Happy Chinese New year. And give them a little more for their tip. Even better give the tip in a red envelope. That will make their day a bit better.

Biliator
02-18-21, 07:56
If you are seeing any of the Asian mt wish them a Happy Chinese New year. And give them a little more for their tip. Even better give the tip in a red envelope. That will make their day a bit better.Doesn't cost anything to be nice. And if you can spring for an extra Jackson in the tip, atvleast on special occasions, it's usually noticeably appreciated.

Faboni
02-19-21, 17:44
Hi, I have been out of the game for a while due to the pandemic but was thinking of coming back. My go to back then was Emily from SXL but unfortunately she isn't there from I have seen. I was wondering if there are any places with someone who provides good service and is somewhat young. Seems a lot of places are closed or limited at the moment.

ConfuciusMan
02-19-21, 21:22
Hi, I have been out of the game for a while due to the pandemic but was thinking of coming back. My go to back then was Emily from SXL but unfortunately she isn't there from I have seen. I was wondering if there are any places with someone who provides good service and is somewhat young. Seems a lot of places are closed or limited at the moment.Emily works at y spa on Belmont ave.

SideTalker
02-20-21, 00:34
Emily works at y spa on Belmont ave.Different emily.

Really miss the one at SXL. Have to retry kelly at SXL. My session was kinda disappointing, but everyone here loves her.

OrdLover
02-22-21, 09:37
I always see a lady named Katie with a nice body on WeChat. Saiding she looking. Is she a mt? I tried messaging her but she never responds.

AyoHell
02-22-21, 12:26
Was walking around, and tried my luck at this place at four one two five B'way near Irving. $45 for HH, ok LMT, L1 no questions asked. Tip not discussed. Older mms but who cares with masked L1. First time in a year and a good easy welcome back.

Lamer12
02-22-21, 13:59
I went there on Saturday and got Coco. Massage was ok and was the whole hour, on flip she wanted 120 but I paid 80 for topless and she allowed for downstairs rooming. I asked about Nuru but she had no idea what I was saying. Are you calling it something else? I would return for that.

I keep having a great time here. Coco is more fun each time. The massage is horrible so I would get that some where. The nuru type massage is awesome. We showered and then in the room she did everything to me to make me think she would let me in but when I tried she said no! Too big not here haha.

She even put me on her clit but made sure I did not go inside. She definitely cimaxed and after she basically stopped and gave me a very rough HJ which was okay but hurt.

This shit was funny she was simply horny haha.

I will keep going because I think I might get in soon.

Fit312
02-22-21, 15:38
I always see a lady named Katie with a nice body on WeChat. Saiding she looking. Is she a mt? I tried messaging her but she never responds.I think that she's just a golddigger.

Jay117
02-22-21, 16:21
Different emily.

Really miss the one at SXL. Have to retry kelly at SXL. My session was kinda disappointing, but everyone here loves her.Just saw Kelly for the second time last week. I thought the massage part was fairly impersonal compared to some others, but she had some great skills for the last part, though she was standing in a position that made touching more difficult than I would've liked.

Mr LoudMonger
02-22-21, 19:08
I always see a lady named Katie with a nice body on WeChat. Saiding she looking. Is she a mt? I tried messaging her but she never responds.Ha! I always see Katie "Looking" on WeChat also, for a few years, same photo. Sent her a few messages, but never a reply.

Member #6352
02-22-21, 20:35
I've seen Avana twice.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/121110

Overall, a decent massage in her Lincoln Park studio apartment with a nice sensual build up to an erotic HJ finish. Sadly, no significant touching or roaming allowed and no upgrades. Pictures may have been accurate a few years ago, but a little more "curves" now. Not sure what ethnicity but maybe Southeast Asian or Hispanic? From my experience, the TER reviews are wrong. Not model appearance and performance was not an 8 based on TER rating guidelines.To follow-up from TJ's post here, I visited Avana this past Sunday for a massage. She has expanded her menu a little bit, she now has a nuru option for +60 (isn't real Nuru but good alternative that doesn't get everywhere).

I did hh with the upgrade for 200. It was on her bed with basically a waterproof sheet on it. She massages fully nude and is all over you during the nuru option and occasionally uses her body. Honestly, I almost fell asleep a few times I was so relaxed, she is pretty good with her hands and elbows and hit a ton of rough spots on my back. We also had great conversation, and she's good with the light tease.

On the flip standard L1, moves up and lets you roam while she works her magic. She DOES offer an upgrade to full (overall 500) but is VERY limited with who she offers it to and is very YRMV (on her own admittance). Offers a shower or towels to clean up after.

Overall are there better out there for 200? Yes, but I'm glad I experienced her and had a nice time.

ChezBone
02-23-21, 11:04
Ha! I always see Katie "Looking" on WeChat also, for a few years, same photo. Sent her a few messages, but never a reply.I have had some limited conversations with her. I got the impression she is looking for a husband.

OrdLover
02-23-21, 12:48
After all these snow removal my arms and back are killing me. Went to see my regular mt didn't help she wasn't strong enough. So any recommendations for a strong and skilled MT with at least L1? I am still so sore after 2 different MT.

Whamster123
02-23-21, 16:40
After all these snow removal my arms and back are killing me. Went to see my regular mt didn't help she wasn't strong enough. So any recommendations for a strong and skilled MT with at least L1? I am still so sore after 2 different MT.Go see Isabela Pomares. She provides a high quality massage.

E2304
02-23-21, 18:18
Go see Isabela Pomares. She provides a high quality massage.New age environment. Check web page v.

DWill
02-23-21, 18:32
I have had some limited conversations with her. I got the impression she is looking for a husband.Can someone help me verify so I can try wechat. Seems many of you are getting good leads there.

Dwill.

OrdLover
02-23-21, 18:32
After all these snow removal my arms and back are killing me. Went to see my regular mt didn't help she wasn't strong enough. So any recommendations for a strong and skilled MT with at least L1? I am still so sore after 2 different MT.Forgotten to add looking for Asian MT. My funding is VERY limited right now. Trying to stretch the dollar as much as possible.

E2304
02-23-21, 21:03
Can someone help me verify so I can try wechat. Seems many of you are getting good leads there.

Dwill.Not an expert. I got on app several years ago. Don't think it needed it then.

A post some months ago suggested that the person you want to connect with on WeChat can verify you. I don't know details.

The mt I use WeChat with was knowledgeable about it and helped me out. Takes trust though.

CumShooter6969
02-23-21, 21:05
Haven't seen Isabella in a while, since around the fall and was in need of a quality massage. So decided to message her and got a response an hour later made an appointment. Parked by her apartment location on diversey. Got buzzed up to her apartment, As she opened the door and gave me a hug long time no see. Took a shower Before hand since I just came from work. No mask required which was nice and usual service as always took her time and had a good conversation caught up with her and what's she been up too. Great massage worked on the hamstrings and feet and lower back. On the Flip Slow Tug Lots of oil and attention to the tip and boys. After wards rinsed off and smoked a bowl or two. Talked about her dogs she just got. She did mention she's been doing less massages only taking 3-4 a day. Would repeat again Reliable and great massage as usual. Only complain is she did mentioned she raised her Rates a bit so $130 is Just HJ and Topless is $150 Nude is $200. Guess I'm grandfathered in since I had a handful of those nice man-mades.

Harbinger147
02-24-21, 16:01
Anyone been to that King Spa & Sauna? It's in niles and was curious if it's totally legit or if there is fun to be had??

Mitsom
02-24-21, 16:39
Anyone been to that King Spa & Sauna? It's in niles and was curious if it's totally legit or if there is fun to be had??It's legit for sure. Great massage though.

Walker333
02-24-21, 17:41
Haven't seen Isabella in a while, since around the fall and was in need of a quality massage. So decided to message her and got a response an hour later made an appointment. Parked by her apartment location on diversey. Got buzzed up to her apartment, As she opened the door and gave me a hug long time no see. Took a shower Before hand since I just came from work. No mask required which was nice and usual service as always took her time and had a good conversation caught up with her and what's she been up too. Great massage worked on the hamstrings and feet and lower back. On the Flip Slow Tug Lots of oil and attention to the tip and boys. After wards rinsed off and smoked a bowl or two. Talked about her dogs she just got. She did mention she's been doing less massages only taking 3-4 a day. Would repeat again Reliable and great massage as usual. Only complain is she did mentioned she raised her Rates a bit so $130 is Just HJ and Topless is $150 Nude is $200. Guess I'm grandfathered in since I had a handful of those nice man-mades.With her GPS and limited menu, regardless of her massage skills, I doubt that she has 3-4 clients a day for that kind of damage.

OrdLover
02-25-21, 15:40
I have had some limited conversations with her. I got the impression she is looking for a husband.So she wasn't a mt? The picture she posts make it seems like she is a mt.

Whamster123
02-25-21, 18:37
With her GPS and limited menu, regardless of her massage skills, I doubt that she has 3-4 clients a day for that kind of damage.I stopped seeing her because of GPS and limited menu, but I'm pretty sure she still sees 3-4 clients a day. You'd be surprised by what people are willing to pay even with limited menu. Crazy.

JValdez2021
02-25-21, 22:48
I'm tempted; but need a burner to call.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/215877

RomanRoyal28
02-27-21, 18:17
Does anyone know of a good place around the Joliet area.

Lamer12
02-27-21, 19:01
Why don't you use google voice?

I'm tempted; but need a burner to call.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/215877

Ron M
02-27-21, 21:22
Does anyone know of a good place around the Joliet area.Check the Joliet thread.

MongerAlways
03-01-21, 00:27
Had a dream about lotus in oswego. Before pandemic, ss and L1 was possible. Today, just ss, which I rejected. . 7 door, . 2 fip for decent job.

Does anyone have the number for any of the girls from escape day spa in chicago ridge or the girls that use to work ag Palm Spa in the Bell Tower Plaza strip mall on South Bell Road near orland park / homer glen?

Pm me. Willing to trade.

Datsurman
03-01-21, 04:56
If you reward bad behavior, the behavior won't change. If not for you, do this for the next 10 guys that are going to get ripped at that location. No HE no tip.

Had a dream about lotus in oswego. Before pandemic, ss and L1 was possible. Today, just ss, which I rejected. . 7 door, . 2 fip for decent job.

Gopher88
03-01-21, 13:02

Does anyone have the number for any of the girls from escape day spa in chicago ridge or the girls that use to work ag Palm Spa in the Bell Tower Plaza strip mall on South Bell Road near orland park / homer glen?

Pm me. Willing to trade.Haven't, Heard that name in a long long time. I remember when they first opened. He had some nice girls there.

FreeGuy23
03-01-21, 13:51
Wondering if anyone has seen https://chicago.rubratings.com/216249 her before any reccos.

FreeGuy23
03-01-21, 13:52
Wondering if anyone has seen this one before https://chicago.rubratings.com/216249.

GBaby32
03-01-21, 16:36
Went to relax they have some new girls. I wanted to try something new to provider I had was about 5"5 had a tiny tiny bit of belly but thick thighs. Pretty eyes could not see the face. There was also a taller one long black. Hair body was maybe a 6 I wanted try get out but she had an appointment. So I went with the spinner. . 60 for the hour and I got to say she gave a very good massage she would hop on my back here and there and really get in there. I could barley even feel her on top of my she was that light. On the flip L1, very good smooth, slow and fast technique. Half way through she hopped on to the table put her arm around my waist and went to work. I tipped. 60 because I felt the massage was that good. Relax in G. E. Mimi was also there but wanted to try a new girl.

Il630
03-02-21, 03:10
Haven't, Heard that name in a long long time. I remember when they first opened. He had some nice girls there.I remember a time I went to Escape, must have not been too long before 2016, and saw a 20 something Hispanic girl. That was a good time! What was her name? Damn, can't remember right now. She said she lived in Aurora. Anyone know? I would be interested in her number as well. But what are the chances she is still in the business?

UBeMyFriend99
03-02-21, 09:04
I think it was Gabriella. She was hot and quite accommodating. It may have been a hole in the wall but I always had fun there. I had to stop a girl after I blew my load because things got sensitive but she said she would have just kept on sucking. Wow! When does that ever happen.

I remember a time I went to Escape, must have not been too long before 2016, and saw a 20 something Hispanic girl. That was a good time! What was her name? Damn, can't remember right now. She said she lived in Aurora. Anyone know? I would be interested in her number as well. But what are the chances she is still in the business?

ChicagoClass
03-02-21, 12:40
I think it was Gabriella. She was hot and quite accommodating. It may have been a hole in the wall but I always had fun there. I had to stop a girl after I blew my load because things got sensitive but she said she would have just kept on sucking. Wow! When does that ever happen.Where is Escape Spa in chicago ridge?

ApplePiePussy
03-02-21, 19:36
I remember a time I went to Escape, must have not been too long before 2016, and saw a 20 something Hispanic girl. That was a good time! What was her name? Damn, can't remember right now. She said she lived in Aurora. Anyone know? I would be interested in her number as well. But what are the chances she is still in the business?The few times I went to escape, it was young and attractive AA girls.

Goodtimechicago
03-02-21, 20:25
Wondering if anyone has seen this one before https://chicago.rubratings.com/216249.Those pics are fake. Those are casual photos of pornstar Sarah Vandella.

Il630
03-02-21, 22:04
I think it was Gabriella. She was hot and quite accommodating. It may have been a hole in the wall but I always had fun there. I had to stop a girl after I blew my load because things got sensitive but she said she would have just kept on sucking. Wow! When does that ever happen.Gabriella, that was her name! One of my favorite experiences.

Il630
03-02-21, 22:05
Where is Escape Spa in chicago ridge?Escape closed several years ago.

MyMountains
03-03-21, 17:07
Are there any AMPs that have girls that actually look like the girls in their STG ads?

SockPuppet6969
03-03-21, 19:29
Walked in, 30-40 why / o woman at the counter. Body wasn't slim but she had large breasts (which she let loose once things got started). Good massage. L1 offered, CBJ on request. Fun but the covers killed it for me.

Asked her name afterwards and she said "Gigi". She said to "come back again, we have hotter girls". On the way to the exit I saw 2 much slimmer and younger ladies so I think she was right. I just let luck of the draw decide.

UBeMyFriend99
03-03-21, 23:36
I got off work around 8 am yesterday and was feeling like I need a little stress relief. So I used another sites search to see what was open. I ended up going to Coco massage on Archer. I opted for a half hour which was 50. I gave the girl who looked like an Asian hobbit 60 since I didn't have change. Yeah my mistake. I was hoping she wasn't my girl but she was and I knew my change was probably gone. When she came in the room I asked for my change "no English " was the response. Its what I assumed. So I thought perhaps looks aside she might give a good BJ. Nope, she did CBJ and 30 seconds in started complaining she was tired. It was terrible anyway and I don't think she would have got the job done that way no matter how long she tried. I told her to finish with her hand so she did. I gave her 60 plus she had kept my ten so I left quite irritated that from the get go it wasn't fun or pleasurable. Now I need to find somewhere fun to make up for the crap experience in the next few days.

ApplePiePussy
03-04-21, 02:23
I got off work around 8 am yesterday and was feeling like I need a little stress relief. So I used another sites search to see what was open. I ended up going to Coco massage on Archer. I opted for a half hour which was 50. I gave the girl who looked like an Asian hobbit 60 since I didn't have change. Yeah my mistake. I was hoping she wasn't my girl but she was and I knew my change was probably gone. When she came in the room I asked for my change "no English " was the response. Its what I assumed. So I thought perhaps looks aside she might give a good BJ. Nope, she did CBJ and 30 seconds in started complaining she was tired. It was terrible anyway and I don't think she would have got the job done that way no matter how long she tried. I told her to finish with her hand so she did. I gave her 60 plus she had kept my ten so I left quite irritated that from the get go it wasn't fun or pleasurable. Now I need to find somewhere fun to make up for the crap experience in the next few days.At a Chinese parlor, 99 percent of the time, the one who takes your money is going to be your MP. They don't use mamasans anymore which is why the girls are constantly leaving the room to answer the phone or door. Korean Parlors still use them but that's more for screening of the clients than anything else and so that the girls don't have to leave the rooms while getting railed.

Fit312
03-04-21, 10:17
I ended up going to Coco massage on Archer. I opted for a half hour which was 50. I gave the girl who looked like an Asian hobbit 60 since I didn't have change. Yeah my mistake. I was hoping she wasn't my girl but she was and I knew my change was probably gone. When she came in the room I asked for my change "no English " was the responseI had a slightly better experience last week. Went in the total dive first thing and pulled the fat hag's pants down when the massage started. She quoted 200 for full service, which is ridiculous, but I got her down to 140 which isn't great either. She immediately wanted to start sucking my dick with a condom, but I told her to use her hand while I forced her to cum with vigorous fingerfucking. She sucked my dick semi-hard and I stuck it in her pussy since I didn't want to cum too fast. Unfortunately, she had put a fist full of lube in her giant pussy and it was kinda like a BB in a boxcar. I kept at it for five minutes and used her like a rag doll in multiple positions after I got a decent erection. Finished with her on top trying to fight off full penetration, but I did manage it. Next customer was banging on the door, so I cleaned up quickly and got the Hell out of there.

Davidonecall
03-04-21, 14:39
Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.

UBeMyFriend99
03-04-21, 18:38
I barely touched her nether region and did a quick sniff test. Absolutely rotten. That also made it even harder to finish ontop of the poor service.

Live and learn. For every 5 good experiences I get a bad one.

I had a slightly better experience last week. Went in the total dive first thing and pulled the fat hag's pants down when the massage started. She quoted 200 for full service, which is ridiculous, but I got her down to 140 which isn't great either. She immediately wanted to start sucking my dick with a condom, but I told her to use her hand while I forced her to cum with vigorous fingerfucking. She sucked my dick semi-hard and I stuck it in her pussy since I didn't want to cum too fast. Unfortunately, she had put a fist full of lube in her giant pussy and it was kinda like a BB in a boxcar. I kept at it for five minutes and used her like a rag doll in multiple positions after I got a decent erection. Finished with her on top trying to fight off full penetration, but I did manage it. Next customer was banging on the door, so I cleaned up quickly and got the Hell out of there..

Indian Chief
03-04-21, 20:38

Pm me. Willing to trade.Lotus is not HE spa. She is CMT. Provides great massage.

Clint22
03-04-21, 21:52
Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.Glad you are back. I remember reading your posts many years ago. Long before I ever posted. Glad you are well.

GBaby32
03-04-21, 22:44
Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.Welcome back I know we shared info back in the day on my old name "gbaby31".

Davidonecall
03-05-21, 07:44
We did on the old name. Glad your still around.

Welcome back I know we shared info back in the day on my old name "gbaby31".

Davidonecall
03-05-21, 07:48
Thanks. No more BP, Craigslist or datehookup. Been using Tag so far but is not the same.

Glad you are back. I remember reading your posts many years ago. Long before I ever posted. Glad you are well.

Moejoo
03-05-21, 17:37
I am going to be going up 29X to Shaumburg over the weekend. I really need a great legit massage. I will be on my way to a multi hour so no extras needed or wanted. I generally prefer a shiatsu but sharp elbows are great also. I can take whatever she can dish out. Any recommendations?

Silvio
03-06-21, 07:39
Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went. She was such a sweet girl and miss her techniques. I was told by papasan she went back to China but a coworker saod she went to Indiana. Thanks PM if necessary.

Moejoo
03-06-21, 10:37
Amy is a 40 ish Russian visiting from New York. She has a sweet disposition but every single thing is an upcharge. She also has a solo ad on rubratings. Don't wonder why there are no frontal pics that are actually of her, just be glad that there aren't any. She kept it covered while I was there but there appears to be a LOT of loose skin and baby damage.

Indian Chief
03-06-21, 12:40
Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went. She was such a sweet girl and miss her techniques. I was told by papasan she went back to China but a coworker saod she went to Indiana. Thanks PM if necessary.There is girl name Sasha, in Naperville yechang foot spa.

Jqatkins
03-06-21, 15:43
Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.Welcome back DOC. I don't post much these days because I have had a mistress for the past 2 years, but I do remember exchanging thoughts back in the backpage days, and have continued to keep my eyes open.

KSmash
03-07-21, 10:01
I am working today, but I plan on taking a break and visiting an AMP. I am currently on the southwest side of the city, close to the suburb of Oaklawn. I was wondering if anyone knew of an AMP in the area that wasn't an obvious one like King Spa in PH. I use to visit one in Blue Island, but the last few times I drove by, it was closed. Recently, I have gone out to one in Orland Park, and got a HE on my second visit, but I am looking for a new place I have not been before.

Let me know if you have recommendations. If you want to PM, feel free. Thanks!

Dbiz01
03-07-21, 15:49
I had a slightly better experience last week. I went in the total dive first thing and pulled the fat hag's pants down when the massage started. She quoted 200 for full service, which is ridiculous, but I got her down to 140 which isn't great either. She immediately wanted to start sucking my dick with a condom, but I told her to use her hand while I forced her to cum with vigorous fingerfucking. She sucked my dick semi-hard and I stuck it in her pussy since I didn't want to cum too fast. Unfortunately, she had put a fist full of lube in her giant pussy and it was kinda like a BB in a boxcar. I kept at it for five minutes and used her like a rag doll in multiple positions after I got a decent erection. Finished with her on top trying to fight off full penetration, but I did manage it. Next customer was banging on the door, so I cleaned up quickly and got the Hell out of there.LOL! I think I met your Hobbit. Big tits for her height, but round and chunky with a scar on her left forehead. This hoe wanted HF and tip before anything started. I said, "I'm out," and left.

Devlin
03-08-21, 18:53
[Deleted by Admin]

Goat Trotter
03-09-21, 00:07
Saw the elder on Peterson. Ok massage and large rack. The place is a bit of a rat maze and I couldn't locate the office. Anyway after 15 minutes of cat and mouse I find her and she not wearing her mask because she took her first shot smh. Made me think how old is she but she looks like she's in her 50's with Asian I'm assuming that's 20+.

KTown262
03-09-21, 01:36
ANyone know about this place? I am north and about 70 minutes away. I am going to go for the body trimming and try that out. Wondering is massage legit or AMP like? PM if necessary.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bts/d/chicago-dd-spa/7285744887.html

Chris873
03-09-21, 02:53
Anyone know how current talent is at Belmont Spa? From the burbs and been a while since I've been there since Covid. Is Lisa still there?

ConfuciusMan
03-10-21, 00:05
Anyone know how current talent is at Belmont Spa? From the burbs and been a while since I've been there since Covid. Is Lisa still there?4 new girls are working and they are new. Not changed names but they are new girls working.

NikeSportsMan
03-10-21, 09:13
Friday ill be coming in town for the sole purpose of some big Asian tits. I have saw Angela at rose on my first day trip and wow those were some big asian tits. Can anyone please give me their idea of the top 3 asian tits on the scene? The bigger the better. I need a top 3 to go see Friday. Happy to return the favor! Thank you.

DLover64
03-10-21, 10:09
So the number for Norwood Massage has been disconnected. Anyone with updated contact info? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ziroxd91
03-10-21, 14:18
4 new girls are working and they are new. Not changed names but they are new girls working.Are they in their 30's or much older?

Davidonecall
03-10-21, 14:53
Just 1? Hopefully all is well. I kept 3 that I see a few time during the week. I still try to find a new one like temporary for 1 or 2 visit but go back the 3. Willing to help 1 once in a while.

Welcome back DOC. I don't post much these days because I have had a mistress for the past 2 years, but I do remember exchanging thoughts back in the backpage days, and have continued to keep my eyes open.

Barney
03-10-21, 15:44
Friday ill be coming in town for the sole purpose of some big Asian tits. I have saw Angela at rose on my first day trip and wow those were some big asian tits. Can anyone please give me their idea of the top 3 asian tits on the scene? The bigger the better. I need a top 3 to go see Friday. Happy to return the favor! Thank you.I'll second that. I am happy with big asian nips, no matter what size. Had 1 over in Indiana but she is gone now. She had big tits and nips. I enjoy a long titty session. Really helps with the HJ, big time. LOL.

Barney.

OrdLover
03-10-21, 18:48
Have anyone been to Snow White Spa? It seem to be blowing up in RM.

OrdLover
03-10-21, 18:51
I'll second that. I am happy with big asian nips, no matter what size. Had 1 over in Indiana but she is gone now. She had big tits and nips. I enjoy a long titty session. Really helps with the HJ, big time. LOL.

Barney.I would love to find some that have big nipples. I seen one a long time ago with one of papa san place. But she disappear before I got her WeChat.

As for big breast. We did this the other day. Lisa from moon spa. Debbie on Peterson. And Eva from Belmont spa.

Biliator
03-11-21, 12:32
I would love to find some that have big nipples. I seen one a long time ago with one of papa san place. But she disappear before I got her WeChat.

As for big breast. We did this the other day. Lisa from moon spa. Debbie on Peterson. And Eva from Belmont spa.Mandy at Golden Dream. Amy at Paradise. Having snacked on Eva's recently, I think she's lost a couple pounds, breasts may be down to C. But possibly still my favorite tuts in town.

DWill
03-11-21, 13:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ConfuciusMan
03-11-21, 15:31
Under 30 cute petite.

Are they in their 30's or much older?

Pengachu
03-11-21, 18:05
Debating between Oki doki or Ozone, has anyone been there recently for l3? What's the $$ like and do you know if mask has to be on 100% of the time?

Fit312
03-13-21, 10:17
Debating between Oki doki or Ozone, has anyone been there recently for l3? What's the $$ like and do you know if mask has to be on 100% of the time?I haven't been to either place lately because they are kind of expensive, but odds for L2 at Oki Doki was 100% and L3 was better than 50%. Expect to pay at least $180 on top of the door fee. Ozone is more pricy all the way around, but I would try to get a Thai girl if you go. Last time I went, it was $140 for BBBJ with plenty of fingering and pussy eating. I talked her into fucking for an additional $50. They typically asked $200 for L3 if not $220.

MickSwagger
03-13-21, 11:47
Any good latina FS spots left?

dbones
03-13-21, 13:22
Mandy at Golden Dream. Amy at Paradise. Having snacked on Eva's recently, I think she's lost a couple pounds, breasts may be down to C. But possibly still my favorite tuts in town.Are her tits real or man made? Any recommendations for some nice man mades, they are my favorite?

Grumpy83
03-13-21, 15:55
Saw the elder on Peterson. Ok massage and large rack. The place is a bit of a rat maze and I couldn't locate the office. Anyway after 15 minutes of cat and mouse I find her and she not wearing her mask because she took her first shot smh. Made me think how old is she but she looks like she's in her 50's with Asian I'm assuming that's 20+.I saw Debbie on Peterson today and I had a very nice back massage. On the flip she took down her top and let me suck on her nipples. I then proceeded to pull down her pants as she told me. I was a bad boy. She continued to stroke me and I pulled down her underwear. She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me. I started kissing her and moved to her lips. She started kissing back. I moved down for some DATY and I believe I gave her an O as she got pretty wet. We cuddled, kissed and she wanted to kiss me. She sucked, it was ok- not great and she finished me off. I was there for 75 minutes. I have had both vaccinations and she knew. I have seen her a few times but this was my first visit in a year.

Biliator
03-13-21, 17:17
Are her tits real or man made? Any recommendations for some nice man mades, they are my favorite?Eva's are real and perfect IMO. I haven't seen her I'm a long time but pretty sure Kelly at sxl has a pair of bolt ons. May atcH Wellness had a nice set of larger man mades.

SpaGuy21
03-13-21, 17:35
She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me.Nothing more exciting than getting the MT to agree to the pat on the table!!

ConfuciusMan
03-13-21, 19:24
Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.

I saw Debbie on Peterson today and I had a very nice back massage. On the flip she took down her top and let me suck on her nipples. I then proceeded to pull down her pants as she told me. I was a bad boy. She continued to stroke me and I pulled down her underwear. She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me. I started kissing her and moved to her lips. She started kissing back. I moved down for some DATY and I believe I gave her an O as she got pretty wet. We cuddled, kissed and she wanted to kiss me. She sucked, it was ok- not great and she finished me off. I was there for 75 minutes. I have had both vaccinations and she knew. I have seen her a few times but this was my first visit in a year.

GBaby32
03-13-21, 22:06
Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.Guess if you're into the GILF thing take a leap.

HoneyRoasted
03-13-21, 23:29
Hello Fellow mongers of Chicago.

Visiting your city for a few days. Looking to get on the prowl tomorrow and reading up on some reports now.

I was hoping if I could get any leads to any FS AMPs. I'm staying near the trump tower and not trying to travel too far.

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll pay it two fold if you ever visit Nashville or TN.

Walker333
03-14-21, 00:03
Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.

PhillipK1
03-14-21, 11:04
Met up with Shayna (downtown Chicago) for a 1 hr massage. Had a good time, will likely repeat.

PROS:

- Fantastic body, pretty face, perfect little spinner.

- Ass is amazing.

- Acts like she's into it.

- Massage lasted around 30 min.

- Fun to talk to but shuts up when I shut up.

- L1 was great, took her time.

- Full nude, mutual touch.

- Location safe and discreet.

- 1. 8.

CONS:

- Massage is sensual, not therapeutic.

- In and out in 45 min.

- AFAIK, nothing more than L1 on the menu.

That's probably her in her ads, but her tits are tiny, not big like the photos suggest. Still, I found her to be friendly, sexy, and a lot of fun. Given how some girls give a weak-ass 10 min "massage", this works. If you want a massage and release, give her a try.

Lastly, I saw someone post here saying she's in her 50's, but that's absolute fucking bullshit. At most, she's in her 30's but likely younger.

AngelBravo
03-14-21, 20:53
Met up with Shayna (downtown Chicago) for a 1 hr massage. Had a good time, will likely repeat.

PROS:

- Fantastic body, pretty face, perfect little spinner.

- Ass is amazing.

- Acts like she's into it.

- Massage lasted around 30 min.

- Fun to talk to but shuts up when I shut up.

- L1 was great, took her time.

- Full nude, mutual touch.

- Location safe and discreet.

- 1. 8.

CONS:

- Massage is sensual, not therapeutic.

- In and out in 45 min.

- AFAIK, nothing more than L1 on the menu.

That's probably her in her ads, but her tits are tiny, not big like the photos suggest. Still, I found her to be friendly, sexy, and a lot of fun. Given how some girls give a weak-ass 10 min "massage", this works. If you want a massage and release, give her a try.

Lastly, I saw someone post here saying she's in her 50's, but that's absolute fucking bullshit. At most, she's in her 30's but likely younger.Got a link to her ads, this is essentially the type of Masseuse and service I'm looking for. Thanks.

ApplePiePussy
03-15-21, 01:55
Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.I would guess that 50 percent of Chinese chicago parlor women are over 60. Mongers are in denial.

RoronoaZ
03-15-21, 11:37
B & D Massage.

Went for hh. Was able to rub her backside OTC and tried to get under but she couldn't have it. "I just do massage. " No L1. Wouldn't give me a name. She's kinda tall. Massage sucked and she ended early pretending the hh was done. Don't waste your time.

Belmont.

HH massage with Judy. Nice knockers, probably around a C, mid 30's. Went completely topless, L1 was slow and nice, even some nipple pinching (me pinching hers). I found her very attractive and feminine. She said "done" when I know my hh wasn't done but I didn't have complaints as it was comfortable.

Biliator
03-15-21, 14:12
Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.

JamesSmith077
03-15-21, 15:09
Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.

http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405

Datsurman
03-15-21, 17:59
It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.

Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.

http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405

GBaby32
03-15-21, 19:41
More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.Pay day tomorrow I'm about to try her out with all the reviews.

St Matthew
03-15-21, 21:37
Under 30 cute petite.Belmont smelled bad the past 2 times I was there. Left. They need to work on that.

St Matthew
03-15-21, 21:42
So the number for Norwood Massage has been disconnected. Anyone with updated contact info? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks!Went to Norwood on Sunday. Door was locked. Did anyone get the girls I need who was doing massages? The older Polish lady has been ill for a while abs the number doesn't work any more. Last I was there I had Raquel. She quite the next day. If I go and the door is open I'll let you guys know. Also, fellas, feeling really bad. There's such a scam in STG. Have had no luck at all. Fake posts or LEO. Be careful. 312-XXX-9631 is close to Elston.

SmileySam
03-15-21, 21:55
It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.I thought KP was not accepting new customers. It has been that way quite a while.

Biliator
03-15-21, 22:00
It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.Patronized semi-regularly when they used to place in the south loop. Never a bad experience.

Saith
03-16-21, 03:39
I am coming from out of town. What are some good massage places in Chicago to check out?

Thanks for any advice.

GBaby32
03-16-21, 08:22
Ok so I am going to attempt to try Angela / Debbie GILF on Peterson with big ones. Also mentioned was Angela from rose. Are there any other ones I am missing?? I have seen Mimi on several occasions at relax and the new girls (although new to me) are great. Can anyone PM me others that I have to try. I have info on relax in GE and also moon spa and a few others.

Dbiz01
03-16-21, 09:26
Any good latina FS spots left?AOL Fullerton and Western and please on Western and Division. Melissa at AOL was pretty good at one point. Mongers mentioned a Leslie at please. Definitely YMMV.

Chubbybear
03-16-21, 09:43
I think this discussion is a better fit in Asian Apartment Girls than in Massage Parlor Reports.

I am hearing that KP may be accepting a few new clients IF you fill out the form on their web site. It will not be a fast process (think perhaps months) and prone to disappoint. Also, if you have been a client and have stayed away for more than a last year (I wonder why) they may no longer have knowledge of you. Again, this is some very slightly informed speculation and between the line reading on my part. I don't really know much more and I am unwilling to share how / why I developed these ideas.

Finally, if you can, see Gina. She will be here for another week or so. As with many, her English is very weak but I found her many other talents extremely enjoyable and looks near the top of the scale.

Stay safe and get vaccinated when / if you can.

CB.

EdCarbone
03-16-21, 10:13
Searched but didn't have a name for her. Anyone try her? Rate is 1. 5 hr, so seems steep.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sensual-services/38031619

Jayp80
03-16-21, 10:25
Searched but didn't have a name for her. Anyone try her? Rate is 1. 5 hr, so seems steep.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sensual-services/38031619Never visited she has mediocre reviews on T E are, she's been around around with a few reports on here of OK at best experiences.

Chicago41
03-16-21, 10:49
More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.I've had good times with Deb. I noticed recently she is on Eros or Tryst (I forget which). She looks good, especially for 63, tits are smallish but very nice and look like they belong on a 30 year old. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to have a lot of attitude. The only downside I experienced is she smokes and even though she's not smoking in the main room or while you're there, I can still smell it. Otherwise had a good straightforward time with HE and the table shower is nice too.

EdCarbone
03-16-21, 11:40
Never visited she has mediocre reviews on T E are, she's been around around with a few reports on here of OK at best experiences.Thanks mate! Won't waste the time.

OrdLover
03-16-21, 12:48
I've had good times with Deb. I noticed recently she is on Eros or Tryst (I forget which). She looks good, especially for 63, tits are smallish but very nice and look like they belong on a 30 year old. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to have a lot of attitude. The only downside I experienced is she smokes and even though she's not smoking in the main room or while you're there, I can still smell it. Otherwise had a good straightforward time with HE and the table shower is nice too.I believe you have the wrong person. Debbie have a solid Ds. And she doesn't smoke and she doesn't advertise much. And there is no table shower.

TheloMounaki
03-16-21, 15:10
Anybody know the whereabouts of Happy who was at United?

GBaby32
03-16-21, 17:12
I've had good times with Deb. I noticed recently she is on Eros or Tryst (I forget which). She looks good, especially for 63, tits are smallish but very nice and look like they belong on a 30 year old. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to have a lot of attitude. The only downside I experienced is she smokes and even though she's not smoking in the main room or while you're there, I can still smell it. Otherwise had a good straightforward time with HE and the table shower is nice too.Believe you mean the older white woman with the big blow out hair.

Walker333
03-16-21, 17:49
I believe you have the wrong person. Debbie have a solid Ds. And she doesn't smoke and she doesn't advertise much. And there is no table shower.It's definitely not her for all of the above reasons, but, regardless of her smoking, it would be interesting to find out who was it, and where is the TS available in that area.

HanginBalls
03-16-21, 18:55
Here is my review if the $. 50 / hr in mt. Pros / desplaines: She is good. Not CMT but has her own technique. It's sensual and physical. She's no clock watcher. Recommend the shower (she rubs her ample ass on your schlong and encourages you to grope her 38 B's with large nipples. Forty five min massage then the flip. Spent a half hour on the Ivory Python going from sensual to physical. I shot a load that's still orbiting the galaxy!

She gets my recommendation. Addendum: If you're a good boy and she's comfortable with you, you may find your beaver trap in her mouth. I tipped her a Grant.

GBaby32
03-16-21, 21:08
Here is my review if the $. 50 / hr in mt. Pros / desplaines: She is good. Not CMT but has her own technique. It's sensual and physical. She's no clock watcher. Recommend the shower (she rubs her ample ass on your schlong and encourages you to grope her 38 B's with large nipples. Forty five min massage then the flip. Spent a half hour on the Ivory Python going from sensual to physical. I shot a load that's still orbiting the galaxy!

She gets my recommendation. Addendum: If you're a good boy and she's comfortable with you, you may find your beaver trap in her mouth. I tipped her a Grant.A bit of a drive but would love her info or a link to her page if you can pm me.

FullyMooned
03-16-21, 21:51
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/16/us/metro-atlanta-shootings/index.html

Stay safe guys!