PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

AngelBravo
07-25-20, 15:22
After several tries, I finally got through to CLM and had a visit with Zoey. Definitely worth the wait for me.

PROS:

- Zoey is gorgeous (if you like spinners with small tits) with that sexy alt look: Tattoos everywhere, purple hair, piercings, etc.

- Location was in a good neighborhood and parking was easy. Apt was clean.

- She's very fun to talk to and has a good personality. We chatted a bit before and during, and it always felt natural and easy.

- The massage was a real massage (not just running a hand across your back for 5 min). Probably lasted about 30-40 min and felt good.

- L1 finish was very nice. I was very happy and she cleaned me up gently afterwards.

- Did some roaming and got to play with her tits.

- No upsells. Cost was exactly as listed on the CLM site.

CONS:

- Nuru upgrade not worth it. All I got was some tits pressed into my back a few times.

- As others have said here, L1 is the only item on the menu.

- Booty shorts stayed on, so I got the message and roamed elsewhere.

I definitely will repeat, but that's because 1) I have a thing for tight Asians and 2) all I typically want is L1.I've always wondered about Zoey. Can you give me an idea of who she looks like and how would you honestly describe and rate her face and body. Please be detailed so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. I'm also only interested in L1.

TetonResearch
07-25-20, 16:05
I finally got through to CLM and had a visit with Zoey.What is CLM?

Yoyomados
07-25-20, 16:16
Go in and walk all the way to the back. Anna the owner of Norwood Massage is there. The usual practice is to call the norwood number, book an appointment, then at time of appt, go through front door and walk to back table. If anyone at front desk asks you a question (they won't), say you booked a massage appt.Awesome, thank you. Will definitely try this next time I'm in the area.

RickSomething
07-25-20, 19:51
I've been a Belmont Spa cust for a few years on and off. I used to see Sarah, and though I saw others, she was becoming my ATF. But over the past 6 months, she seems to have disappeared. IS she still around? Thank!

Big Waffle
07-25-20, 19:58
Does anyone have any information regarding current lineup, been there a while back and had massage by lady in her late forties.Raquel the stacked Colombian MILF is still there. There's also a fairly young (maybe late 20's or early 30's) chubby girl from Guatemala there, goes by Danielle I think or something like that. Nice big soft naturals. Almost no english. Friendly girl, gets the job done, no full service from her though. Those are the only two I'm aware of in the current roster.

TJGeek
07-26-20, 00:16
What is CLM?Chicagoland Massage.

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

Yoyomados
07-26-20, 08:00
Raquel the stacked Colombian MILF is still there. There's also a fairly young (maybe late 20's or early 30's) chubby girl from Guatemala there, goes by Danielle I think or something like that. Nice big soft naturals. Almost no english. Friendly girl, gets the job done, no full service from her though. Those are the only two I'm aware of in the current roster.What mp is this?

PwnLife
07-26-20, 12:36
What mp is this?Looks like it's Zeus Spa.

Elpatron
07-26-20, 15:38
Any mongers got a text message this morning? Phone number ending 4123 by 35th, I text back and told them I will called back when ready to go, but they're very persistence they text me again asking what time you coming? I told them to stop texting. In my opinion that's not a good business etiquette, don't used your cell phone to make appointments, just get a burner phone, you don't want your wife to find up you been visiting this massage parlors just my opinion I wanted to share with you guys stay safe wear a mask and a helmet on the little head.

GMan25
07-27-20, 15:45
Anyone have experience or intel on PTS Spa on W. Peterson Ave? Please share, or pm me.

Thanks.

LookingForHer
07-27-20, 20:49
Has anyone been to the Asian apartments lately. I've been thinking about Asian girls for a week now but haven't been to this location in a couple of years was wondering if it's still open or has anyone been there lately.

Wood Street
07-27-20, 22:25
Has anyone been to the Asian apartments lately. I've been thinking about Asian girls for a week now but haven't been to this location in a couple of years was wondering if it's still open or has anyone been there lately.Most AMPs are operating as normal but keep in mind that they always move so they will not be in the same location for long and talent is rotated twice a month.

Mike21
07-27-20, 23:05
Does anybody know what can be expected over there?

HanginBalls
07-28-20, 03:24
Most AMPs are operating as normal but keep in mind that they always move so they will not be in the same location for long and talent is rotated twice a month.Apartment AMP: Told me to leave my briefs on! Exceptionally good massage! Flipped and glided her box bare through my undies! She came. I came! Took off my undies to dispose them. Smelled them then licked them! I said, " WTF! If you wanted to taste my load, I could. Ve given you an oral deposit" Rinsed my briefs and threw them in the dryer. Pointed to me and guided me to the shower. Soaps me down with a little tug. Swipes my hand away when I try to rub her hairy snatch. Tells me "she's sensitive". Waiting for clothes to dry she notices I get hard. "You want to f*ck" she asks. I tell her," No! I came here to watch paint dry"! She lightly slaps and pushes my face between her thighs and demands, "Eat"! She smelled / tasted like stale cum (well, she just orgasmed, so. OK)! I thought better of beling honest with her when she asked me if I like! I said," Sweet"! (I think she sensed I was lying). She was close to cumming when she pulled my face off by my hair, threw me on the bed and straddled me for some CG, bare!! Five minutes later she's biting my shoulder as she drains on my shaft! She pulls off and says, "What? No condom" I was beside myself and said, " You jumped on me"! She finger wagged me in shame and said, " You no cum" She gets a rubber and proceeds to CBJ me. I blew in a few and asked, " Why you F*ck me raw, but blow me covered"? She responds," I hate the taste of cum"! I told her," But you like the taste off underwear" She says," I do anything when horny! You were my last date and I hadn't cum all day! Consider yourself rucky".

She grabbed my underwear from the dryer and threw them at me. I took the hint and started heading out the door. She grabbed me, stuck her tongue in my mouth and said," Tomorrow my lat night. I go back to China. You come over same time and I give you a freebie (which I did)!

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions!!

ChicagoDudeBro
07-28-20, 05:18
I read the posts on Zeus, isn't it kinda expensive? $80 for an HR $60 for hald. 60 for topless another 60 or more for L1. Also read that the massage is non-existent. I was going to check it out yesterday luckily I did a search here.

Fit312
07-28-20, 07:34
Has anyone been to the Asian apartments lately. I've been thinking about Asian girls for a week now but haven't been to this location in a couple of years was wondering if it's still open or has anyone been there lately.That location shut down after an attempted robbery and moved to Chinatown. I've been there a couple of times since.

SmileySam
07-28-20, 09:37
Does anybody know what can be expected over there?A very expensive legit massage. The room walls do not go up to the ceiling.

PhilMendel
07-28-20, 10:24
It happens. The first time I went to Latina princess I got a fucking stunner and that's a weird place but the massage as good and I was rubbing her pussy through her pants and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I said everything but didn't have a rubber so we settled on nude BJ and HJ and then I was eating her pussy and she went wild I had fingers in both holes and she was so sweaty and fucking my hand and mouth and then I went up to get blown but she pulled me in her pussy and we just fucked for a while moving between her puss and her ass until I came inside her. Was insane. She just laid there panting for a while catching breath and we DFK for a while and then she just started laughing at what happened and got super red and embarrassed and we cleaned up and I left. So. Sometimes weird things happen. Other times its more normal and I've just gone to the same chick and after a few sessions ask to fuck and she just said no to cum in her. Which for years I didn't until one time we were plowing and I said, let me cum in you and she just nodded so. Been filling her up since. But covid freaks me out so I haven't seen anyone since March now.Your story reminds me of back in the day in Belvidere at ERS.

That happened a couple times. Just got caught up in a moment a couple times with girls that I saw on a regular basis.

One thing leads to another, then I slip it in bare. She was OK with it. I know it's not safe but so hard to stop once you get into it and the girl wants it.

Luckily, I never contracted anything. Whew!

ReadyForRub
07-28-20, 15:24
Does anybody know what can be expected over there?A mediocre massage. End of report. It's well-reviewed here. RTFF.

Big Waffle
07-28-20, 18:02
I read the posts on Zeus, isn't it kinda expensive? $80 for an HR $60 for hald. 60 for topless another 60 or more for L1. Also read that the massage is non-existent. I was going to check it out yesterday luckily I did a search here.Yeah it is expensive compared to other options. I rarely visit for that reason. Maybe these latinas know that they are a relatively rare commodity compared to asians, so they get away with charging more.

SpaGuy21
07-29-20, 14:19
I was on the hunt for something different so I checked out Let's Spa on Grand Ave, East of Milwaukee, about a week ago. I had previously scoped out the location, visiting and asking for a business card (pre-'rona), but never made an appointment. When I scoped it out the MT was a little chubby but cute with an innocent look, cleavage showing and a short dress. I figured this time around if I got her I'd see what her session was like. So I called and made an appointment, show up, and it's a different MT. A bit more attractive, nice round booty, in her 30's. I go for the 30 min, get setup and she starts. Right away she's giving out hints and I responded accordingly. Long story short, nude L1. She was playful, erotic, but wouldn't take it past L1. I couldn't place it but I know I've seen her once before. It might have been at Grand Spa up the street. I can't recall the name she gave me but I want to say Helen, Hannah or something like that (Not Helen from West River, I know). Similar play style from that past experience, getting nude, hopping up on the table and stick her cooch in my face, though just out of reach. I'm sure one of you guys out there know who I'm talking about. Anyways, thought I'd share since previous reports were vague or just plain shitty.

P.S. If you're trying to find this place, use google before asking. I'm not going to draw a map for you, hahaha.

P.P.S 0.8 tip...

MickSwagger
07-29-20, 18:33
Yeah it is expensive compared to other options. I rarely visit for that reason. Maybe these latinas know that they are a relatively rare commodity compared to asians, so they get away with charging more.Why are they so rare with all the hispanics in chicagoland?

Makes no sense.

NeedSumSide
07-30-20, 13:31
Decided to giver her a call after reading a review on her. Went for the hour session because I really needed a massage. She has a place on the north side of the city she rents out specifically for her work. Walked in got undressed laid down and she gave a pretty good massage for about 30 minutes. She did some teasing with the boys and the ass to get me going. On the flip she asked if I wanted extras. Asked for. 6 for L1 and $ for L2. Got her down to. 5 for L1 and away she went. She lets you touch under her dress which is nice considering she doesn't wear panties. After finish she cleaned me up and told me I still had some time left so she massaged me the rest of the time. Didn't feel rushed at all, it was a great time. I think I'll be using her for all my massages. Overall spent. 8 for the hour massage and. 5 for the L1.

NeedSumSide
07-30-20, 13:44
Saw Mai Mai yesterday. (Or Mei Mei, or Maiy Maiy, or however it's spelled.) Overall okay, will repeated if I'm low on funds.

PROS: Gives a good massage with oil and a table, $80 for 30 min (15 real massage 10 teasing & L1 finish 5 min slow cleanup, safe neighborhood on northside, spinner (too skinny for me but still nice), over clothes touching allowed.

CONS: In her 40's, won't see black or Asian men, horrible English, tried to renegotiate price on the flip, only sees people during the day.

If you want time with someone young, hot, and with extra menu choices, you're better off going somewhere else. If you want a decently-priced actual massage and L1, give her a try.Went and saw her a few days after I read your review. I'd agree that she's a choice if you want an actual massage with L1 with a reasonable price. But I do think other things are other menu choices. I was able to get a price for L2 so I think she's open to more. Also, she let's you touch under her dress and she doesn't wear panties. I'd recommend to anyone who is looking for a decent massage with a L1 at a reasonable price.

Big Waffle
07-30-20, 17:38
Why are they so rare with all the hispanics in chicagoland?

Makes no sense.I've often wondered the same thing. From what I've heard, there are plenty of latina options down south in florida or texas. Not that many latina options in chicago though for some reason, at least in terms of massage places.

Eddinger
07-31-20, 10:49
There used to be a number of them. They were not run by the most lawful people (which says a lot since the entire enterprise is already unlawful) and then they kind of all gut shut down at some point and only a few remain. But theyre usually more expensive and on average the women staffing them arent so hot anymore.

I've often wondered the same thing. From what I've heard, there are plenty of latina options down south in florida or texas. Not that many latina options in chicago though for some reason, at least in terms of massage places.

Dbiz01
07-31-20, 13:06
I've often wondered the same thing. From what I've heard, there are plenty of latina options down south in florida or texas. Not that many latina options in chicago though for some reason, at least in terms of massage places.There are an insane number of Latina MPs in California as well. But as already mentioned, Chicagoland is lacking for some reason in Latina MPs. Doesn't make any sense given the number of hot Latinas I see walking around Chicago. But one thing I do notice, and others as well, is the over charging, and under performance, given by the current crop of Latina MPs in Chicago.

Dbiz01
07-31-20, 13:13
Your story reminds me of back in the day in Belvidere at ERS.

That happened a couple times. Just got caught up in a moment a couple times with girls that I saw on a regular basis.

One thing leads to another, then I slip it in bare. She was OK with it. I know it's not safe but so hard to stop once you get into it and the girl wants it.

Luckily, I never contracted anything. Whew!Posted same info on Rubmaps forum.

Dbiz01
07-31-20, 13:17
Raquel the stacked Colombian MILF is still there. There's also a fairly young (maybe late 20's or early 30's) chubby girl from Guatemala there, goes by Danielle I think or something like that. Nice big soft naturals. Almost no english. Friendly girl, gets the job done, no full service from her though. Those are the only two I'm aware of in the current roster.Unless changed, lineup was Briana, Daniella, Salma and Raquel.

Dbiz01
07-31-20, 13:19
What is CLM?I believe Chicago Land Massage.

Dbiz01
07-31-20, 13:26
Anyone have experience or intel on PTS Spa on W. Peterson Ave? Please share, or pm me.

Thanks.Appears busy as hell right now.

Member #6059
07-31-20, 13:54
Sharing some recent trips.

Relax Spa. Glen Ellyn:

Mimi has some massive tits and gives a great massage. I did an hour for 60 and tipped 60 because she really gave a great full back and front body massage in a professional and methodical way with plenty (of teasing. Would be worth it even if she didn't allow my play and suck on her massive anime-esq breasts without a single comment about money. Ok, who am I kidding. Go see her. You may even find Jr. Finishing between them.

630 spa. Glen Ellyn:

Forgot her name but she was a very good looking mature woman with a nice tight / skinny body. She allowed roaming from the get go and gave a great 60 min massage for 65. She has a great attitude and would playfully tease through out the whole massage. Even spent some time making sure I put my behind in the air and went to down with all the grabs and strokes not missing a single crevice. On the flip she went right for Jr. Without talk of money. I asked her to straddle me at the end there and she gladly hopped on top and finished the job with an experienced L1. Tipped her 50.

Sun spa. Glen Ellyn:

Also forget her name but she gave a pretty decent massage with a lot of roaming. She spent the most time on my a-hole then I've ever experienced if you're into that she really seemed to like it back there. Yes, I got a prostate massage without asking for one but I gave in pretty easy. I did 30 mins with her for 40 and for the finish she had me get on all 4's while she hopped on the table and gave me the reach around till completion with her finger helping out. I handed her 50 and she said 'it's always 60 here' so ten more and on my way.

Green spa. Oak brook:

Nice business park location. Easy parking. 2 were working and I wanted the younger one so had to come back. 30 minutes later I was able to get the younger one maybe mid 30's and she walked me to a nice massage room. She gave possibly the best massage I've ever had not missing a single muscle. She would lightly graze the boys but towards the end she went in from behind and gave me the reach around handy like at Sun Spa. Must be a corona related trend?

Asiana Massage. Mt Prospect.

Pre-rona I would get the best 60 min massage that ended in the slowest building bliss that I can always count on. Summer isn't quite here yet at Asiana massage. Please re-open soon!

MT SPA in Mount Prospect:

Went two separate times. First time I had the mamasan and she was very professional and gave a good l1. Second time was a very skinny but beautiful faced girl who was happy to give a covered L2.

UncleNutzy
07-31-20, 13:54
There used to be a number of them. They were not run by the most lawful people (which says a lot since the entire enterprise is already unlawful) and then they kind of all gut shut down at some point and only a few remain. But theyre usually more expensive and on average the women staffing them arent so hot anymore.Still the case for at least one LMP that I know. Dude that runs it is, well, let's just say he's diversified in several business ventures.

Dbiz01
07-31-20, 14:03
Still the case for at least one LMP that I know. Dude that runs it is, well, let's just say he's diversified in several business ventures.LOL!! But their all diversified into other endeavors besides a hoe parlor!!

Lane Narrows
07-31-20, 17:43
Funny this topic came up. I was just wondering what ever happened to the Latina Spa in Forest Park.

There used to be a number of them. They were not run by the most lawful people (which says a lot since the entire enterprise is already unlawful) and then they kind of all gut shut down at some point and only a few remain. But theyre usually more expensive and on average the women staffing them arent so hot anymore.

Dbiz01
07-31-20, 19:29

Relax Spa. Glen Ellyn:

Mimi has some massive tits and gives a great massage. I did an hour for 60 and tipped 60 because she really gave a great full back and front body massage in a professional and methodical way with plenty (of teasing. Would be worth it even if she didn't allow my play and suck on her massive anime-esq breasts without a single comment about money. Ok, who am I kidding. Go see her. You may even find Jr. Finishing between them.

630 spa. Glen EllynRelax Spa.

Mimi.

46-50, one monger tipped $80, no extras, another tipped $40, same result.

630 Spa.

Corroborate skinny RA, only L1 offered. Only one post COVID review after March 2020.

Sun Spa.

No names provided or asked by reviewers. L1 only.

Green Spa.

One RA 45-50 yrs old, another 31-35, no post COVID reviews. L1 only.

Asianna.

46-50,2 reviews named Summer, one 31-35,I review June. LI only, pre-COVID, $40 tip.

MT Spa.

Pre-covid reviews. L2-L3, $140 tips. No reviews after 2/2020.

TittyLoverMong
08-01-20, 16:13
Went and saw Mimi today at Relax spa. Went for a half hour. She instantly started teasing me with those big melons while giving the massage. While massaging she started playing with the boys and then on the flip side she took her top off right away she started with L1 but then I asked if I could put little me in between those huge things and she put some oil and got to giving me a Tj after awhile I said jokingly suck on it and she said "how much you give me" I said $80 and that it's boys got a bbj with no CIM but got to finish on those huge tiddays. I know I'm not a senior member but prior to making my account I was on here a lot getting game from why'all and I thought it only fair I pass along the info LOL. Go see her!! It was worth it.

Dgordon630
08-01-20, 16:25
Any of these have a private (or back) entrance?

Relax Spa. Glen Ellyn:

630 spa. Glen Ellyn:

Forgot her name but she was a very good looking mature woman with a nice tight / skinny body. She allowed roaming from the get go and gave a great 60 min massage for 65. She has a great attitude and would playfully tease through out the whole massage. Even spent some time making sure I put my behind in the air and went to down with all the grabs and strokes not missing a single crevice. On the flip she went right for Jr. Without talk of money. I asked her to straddle me at the end there and she gladly hopped on top and finished the job with an experienced L1. Tipped her 50.

Sun spa. Glen Ellyn:

Also forget her name but she gave a pretty decent massage with a lot of roaming. She spent the most time on my a-hole then I've ever experienced if you're into that she really seemed to like it back there. Yes, I got a prostate massage without asking for one but I gave in pretty easy. I did 30 mins with her for 40 and for the finish she had me get on all 4's while she hopped on the table and gave me the reach around till completion with her finger helping out. I handed her 50 and she said 'it's always 60 here' so ten more and on my way.

Green spa. Oak brook:

Nice business park location. Easy parking. 2 were working and I wanted the younger one so had to come back. 30 minutes later I was able to get the younger one maybe mid 30's and she walked me to a nice massage room. She gave possibly the best massage I've ever had not missing a single muscle. She would lightly graze the boys but towards the end she went in from behind and gave me the reach around handy like at Sun Spa. Must be a corona related trend?

Asiana Massage. Mt Prospect.

Pre-rona I would get the best 60 min massage that ended in the slowest building bliss that I can always count on. Summer isn't quite here yet at Asiana massage. Please re-open soon!

MT SPA in Mount Prospect:

Went two separate times. First time I had the mamasan and she was very professional and gave a good l1. Second time was a very skinny but beautiful faced girl who was happy to give a covered L2.

GMan25
08-02-20, 00:27
MT Spa.

Pre-covid reviews. L2-L3, $140 tips. No reviews after 2/2020.Wait. You had the mamas an at MT for massage with L1? The little old lady?

Pengachu
08-02-20, 12:47
Went and saw Mimi today at Relax spa. Went for a half hour. She instantly started teasing me with those big melons while giving the massage. While massaging she started playing with the boys and then on the flip side she took her top off right away she started with L1 but then I asked if I could put little me in between those huge things and she put some oil and got to giving me a Tj after awhile I said jokingly suck on it and she said "how much you give me" I said $80 and that it's boys got a bbj with no CIM but got to finish on those huge tiddays. I know I'm not a senior member but prior to making my account I was on here a lot getting game from why'all and I thought it only fair I pass along the info LOL. Go see her!! It was worth it.I thought relax is closed? Its opened back up?

Dbiz01
08-02-20, 13:31
Wait. You had the mamas an at MT for massage with L1? The little old lady?Whoa! Not me partner! Just reporting the other reviews on other sites regarding the MPs posted. I don't believe in traveling that far for some pootang!

Dbiz01
08-02-20, 13:35
This place was in an office building on S. Michigan Ave downtown Chicago. Anyone if it moved? Use to have a hot RA named Angelina. Great body. If anyone knows where she went let me know. Can PM.

Fit312
08-02-20, 17:45
I thought relax is closed? Its opened back up?But there is more than one spa named Relax. Comfort Spa on Archer has reopened however.

PhillipK1
08-03-20, 11:43
I'm a sucker for a massage so I've been looking for girls I haven't spent time with. I found these on AdultSearch but could not find any reviews. Do any of you have experience with these women? Tineye wasn't very helpful. (It did pick up Brianna's photos, but those were in "Best Butt" collections and not ads.).

Maria - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1449118.

Brianna - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1845198.

Vanessa - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1680828.

Also, for those of you who paid for a nuru upgrade with any provider, was it worth it? I did nuru last week, and all it included was lightly rubbing her tits into my back for a few minutes total. I don't expect it to be like nuru porn vids, but I did expect more than what I got. Thanks!

GeorgeMax
08-03-20, 12:05
I'm a sucker for a massage so I've been looking for girls I haven't spent time with. I found these on AdultSearch but could not find any reviews. Do any of you have experience with these women? Tineye wasn't very helpful. (It did pick up Brianna's photos, but those were in "Best Butt" collections and not ads.).

Also, for those of you who paid for a nuru upgrade with any provider, was it worth it? I did nuru last week, and all it included was lightly rubbing her tits into my back for a few minutes total. I don't expect it to be like nuru porn vids, but I did expect more than what I got. Thanks!You have a great eye!

When you pull the trigger on these great finds, please report out!

AngelBravo
08-03-20, 12:24

Also, for those of you who paid for a nuru upgrade with any provider, was it worth it? I did nuru last week, and all it included was lightly rubbing her tits into my back for a few minutes total. I don't expect it to be like nuru porn vids, but I did expect more than what I got. Thanks!I don't know about the other 2 but Vanessa I'm sure I've partaken. She was not at all the girl in the pictures. She was much shorter and had a bit more belly. She also had a weird thing where she couldn't look at you even in regular conversation; it was just so jarring. I even called her out on it as it's bizzare to talk to someone that refuses to even look at you. Her explanation was that doing the job takes away some type of cosmic energy and she feels best just keeping at a distance. I was so weirded out by it that I left after 5 minutes and just left a small tip for her time. Honestly I feel she knows she's not the girl in the pictures and is afraid you'll notice and either get angry or want to leave. I don't recommend you visiting her unless you absolutely have to. She also kinda grinded her teeth when she talked or something; seemed a bit awkward talking to her with a very high guard up.

Biliator
08-03-20, 15:50
Has anyone seen Maggie lately? Wondering what things are like at Princess these days. Thanks.

ChicagoDudeBro
08-03-20, 17:25
I was going to try this place out last week but I thought twice because they might be expensive. How much you guys are spending on a l1. And date they like Zeus where your paying escort prices.

Has anyone seen Maggie lately? Wondering what things are like at Princess these days. Thanks.

OrdLover
08-03-20, 22:31
Has anyone seen Maggie lately? Wondering what things are like at Princess these days. Thanks.I been trying to see this "Maggie" that everyone recommends to see. But she is never there. She is always either off or on vacation. I seen the chubby one and older one but they were OK with the massage nothing special with their L1 extra.

PhillipK1
08-04-20, 11:44
Met up with Kristi / Kristine / Kate / K and got 60 min outcall for the advertised cost: https://chicagomassage.webs.com/ Good but probably will not repeat.

PROS: Tight body, fantastic teasing throughout, massage was likely the best I've ever had from a provider (scented oil, soft music, massage techniques like effleulage), L1 finish was great, decent attitude, lasted almost 60 min exactly without any clock-watching.

CONS: Asked if I am the kind of guy who tips just as she started L1 (I tip regularly but hate when I'm manipulated), nudity and / or mutual touch costs extra $100 (but you get 90 min total), wouldn't stop talking and asking personal questions like "Do you have any children? When did you move to Chicago? Demanded a temp parking sticker despite plenty of non-zoned parking 1 block away.

If you need outcall or love fit Asians, go for it! The massage is very nice and so is she. But if you're willing to leave your apt, you can find hotter women who get naked and allow mutual touching for at least the same price, if not cheaper. Again, this was a good time! I just feel I can find better.

Ratso100
08-04-20, 16:44
Hi Guys! I use to use rubmaps but I got tired of the fake reviews. I been on the site for advice with providers that give FS / L3 . I know there's the CML but shit is to expensive compare to the Asian ones. Anyone got suggestions for AMP that give L3 at a decent price? Something preferable like my fav place Cermak Spa that just shut down, along those price and looks. Even better, you know if the ladies work at other places?

AllBiz1987
08-05-20, 13:44
Imagined seeing Milani with CLM this past Monday for half hour visit. Pretty standard L1 experience. She was wearing something red and lacy. Looks were not quite what was pictured, but fairly close in skin tone and build. No complaints on my end. Showered and she was pretty relaxed and very talkative.

Robert Gou2
08-05-20, 14:22
Went and saw Mimi today at Relax spa. Went for a half hour. She instantly started teasing me with those big melons while giving the massage. While massaging she started playing with the boys and then on the flip side she took her top off right away she started with L1 but then I asked if I could put little me in between those huge things and she put some oil and got to giving me a Tj after awhile I said jokingly suck on it and she said "how much you give me" I said $80 and that it's boys got a bbj with no CIM but got to finish on those huge tiddays. I know I'm not a senior member but prior to making my account I was on here a lot getting game from why'all and I thought it only fair I pass along the info LOL. Go see her!! It was worth it.In glen ellyn?

Ratso100
08-06-20, 00:15
https://chicago.rubratings.com/183717

This ad seems fishy. I like the ad promo. Creative shit but it seems to good to be true. Like a scam or even LE.

RaxMan
08-06-20, 01:47
What would be the best Latina Massage Parlor to go to in Chicago? Can someone point me in the right direction or any good recommendations? I am not too familiar with parlors in the city, I usually stick to the spas in the West and South Suburbs.

Ratso100
08-06-20, 14:21
Latinas are a complex in Chicago. I would say CML and try one of the Hispanic girls there. They are good for the eyes but hard on the wallet. I wouldn't go there, unless you are willing to spend 200.00 for basic service. Zeus spa has limited menu. Aol spa chicks are rude if you don't speak Spanish. Aol has Fabiola, she fine as hell but expensive and rude. Claudia is meh but is easier on the personality and wallet.

Ratso100
08-06-20, 14:25
The Cermak says temporary closed online. Do you know of any of the other girls from there (Yuyu was my fav) work on other parlors?

RaxMan
08-06-20, 21:35
Latinas are a complex in Chicago. I would say CML and try one of the Hispanic girls there. They are good for the eyes but hard on the wallet. I wouldn't go there, unless you are willing to spend 200.00 for basic service. Zeus spa has limited menu. Aol spa chicks are rude if you don't speak Spanish. Aol has Fabiola, she fine as hell but expensive and rude. Claudia is meh but is easier on the personality and walletThank you for the update on the Latina parlors in Chicago. I am not in Chicago often, but next time I am there I might try one. I have heard they are much harder on the wallet generally, so it wouldn't be a regular thing for me. I don't speak Spanish so Aol wouldn't be a good choice. I might end up trying Zeus or CML.

VRooomBada
08-07-20, 00:56
Met up with Kristi / Kristine / Kate / K and got 60 min outcall for the advertised cost: https://chicagomassage.webs.com/ Good but probably will not repeat.

PROS: Tight body, fantastic teasing throughout, massage was likely the best I've ever had from a provider (scented oil, soft music, massage techniques like effleulage), L1 finish was great, decent attitude, lasted almost 60 min exactly without any clock-watching.

CONS: Asked if I am the kind of guy who tips just as she started L1 (I tip regularly but hate when I'm manipulated), nudity and / or mutual touch costs extra $100 (but you get 90 min total), wouldn't stop talking and asking personal questions like "Do you have any children? When did you move to Chicago? Demanded a temp parking sticker despite plenty of non-zoned parking 1 block away.

If you need outcall or love fit Asians, go for it! The massage is very nice and so is she. But if you're willing to leave your apt, you can find hotter women who get naked and allow mutual touching for at least the same price, if not cheaper. Again, this was a good time! I just feel I can find better.Are you saying she expects a tip on top of $200/ hr for basic L1? Or just that if you want nude / mutual touch it is $100 more?

WoodWorker9
08-07-20, 01:53
Anyone have any intel on either of these solo ladies?

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1126863
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1776971

Member #6131
08-07-20, 13:51
Any mongers got a text message this morning? Phone number ending 4123 by 35th, I text back and told them I will called back when ready to go, but they're very persistence they text me again asking what time you coming? I told them to stop texting. In my opinion that's not a good business etiquette, don't used your cell phone to make appointments, just get a burner phone, you don't want your wife to find up you been visiting this massage parlors just my opinion I wanted to share with you guys stay safe wear a mask and a helmet on the little head.I got a text from an unknown saying New Tea is here last four 8676 anyone know this one?

Heathwood
08-07-20, 14:58
I have seen Katie. She has to be in her 60's now. She is willing to do most anything but she a bit crazy.

The other looks interesting. I think there are reviews on listcrawler.

Anyone have any intel on either of these solo ladies?

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1776971

MickSwagger
08-07-20, 16:35
Thank you for the update on the Latina parlors in Chicago. I am not in Chicago often, but next time I am there I might try one. I have heard they are much harder on the wallet generally, so it wouldn't be a regular thing for me. I don't speak Spanish so Aol wouldn't be a good choice. I might end up trying Zeus or CML.All these hispanic illegals and immigrants you think there would be an overglow of latina joints.

Weird.

Getreal
08-07-20, 17:59
I went to see Sabrina last 4 0998. She was really talkative, and distant. She said she just had lipo and maybe that was why things were different. The bad part is I was out of there in about 35 min. Paid for hour. I won't be going back. Much better out there.

Devj243
08-07-20, 19:56
[QUOTE=WoodWorker9;4916475]Anyone have any intel on either of these solo ladies?

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1776971[/QUOTEhttps://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1126863

I saw Katie twice. She is a short drive away from me so it was a bonus for me, she is a little out there (odd but cool, very spiritual too) but she will do just about anything. A few years back I once asked for FS and I forgot a condom in my car, instead letting going through the process of getting clothes back on she said we can do it without and just warn her before I released, needless to say little brain was in control and proceed to. I haven't seen her and at least 3 tears but was pretty decent when I last saw her. Warning however if you are someone with a sensitive nose be wary, she cares for alot of animals (smell of cats and dogs).

Also like how she played Morris day & the times during the session, definitely a fan of the music.

Mr LoudMonger
08-07-20, 20:42
This article states Pres. Trump is banning TikTok, and WeChat.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wechat-trump/trump-issues-bans-on-chinas-tiktok-wechat-stoking-tension-with-beijing-idUSKCN25304R?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

Suggest exchanging phone numbers or Facebook or whatever else you use info with your favorite providers. If this indeed does go down, it's going be massively inconvenient for all Chinese people in America, plus Mongers.

Goat Trotter
08-08-20, 08:35
The Cermak says temporary closed online. Do you know of any of the other girls from there (Yuyu was my fav) work on other parlors?It seems to be permanently closed. Boarded up and put up for lease this week.

SaintChuck
08-08-20, 10:32
This article states Pres. Trump is banning TikTok, and WeChat.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wechat-trump/trump-issues-bans-on-chinas-tiktok-wechat-stoking-tension-with-beijing-idUSKCN25304R?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

Suggest exchanging phone numbers or Facebook or whatever else you use info with your favorite providers. If this indeed does go down, it's going be massively inconvenient for all Chinese people in America, plus Mongers.WeChat most likely will avoid getting banned. The date is set for a September 15th ban. Just in case it really does happen, everyone is already switching to a different app. If WeChat does get banned it would only be a mild inconvenience for a bit. The new app will take over for WeChat. SaintChuck.

DomCorazon
08-08-20, 15:44
What would be the best Latina Massage Parlor to go to in Chicago? Can someone point me in the right direction or any good recommendations? I am not too familiar with parlors in the city, I usually stick to the spas in the West and South Suburbs.What happened with this one. Not seeing any current ads. This was on my list. They had a couple PR's I wanted to see along with some other girl, forget her country of origin.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/135896

YuQiHologram
08-08-20, 19:34
I was on the hunt for something different so I checked out Let's Spa on Grand Ave, East of Milwaukee, about a week ago. I had previously scoped out the location, visiting and asking for a business card (pre-'rona), but never made an appointment. When I scoped it out the MT was a little chubby but cute with an innocent look, cleavage showing and a short dress. I figured this time around if I got her I'd see what her session was like. So I called and made an appointment, show up, and it's a different MT. A bit more attractive, nice round booty, in her 30's. I go for the 30 min, get setup and she starts. Right away she's giving out hints and I responded accordingly. Long story short, nude L1. She was playful, erotic, but wouldn't take it past L1. I couldn't place it but I know I've seen her once before. It might have been at Grand Spa up the street. I can't recall the name she gave me but I want to say Helen, Hannah or something like that (Not Helen from West River, I know). Similar play style from that past experience, getting nude, hopping up on the table and stick her cooch in my face, though just out of reach. I'm sure one of you guys out there know who I'm talking about. Anyways, thought I'd share since previous reports were vague or just plain shitty.

P.S. If you're trying to find this place, use google before asking. I'm not going to draw a map for you, hahaha.

P.P.S 0.8 tip...I recently visited this place. My dream was very similar to this post here. The girl wasn't that attractive for me. I did enjoy the massage though.

Also, I'm sad about cermak. I'm going to miss that place.

CumShooter6969
08-08-20, 20:08
Stopped by Belmont had the itch for Good ole Eva. Wasn't that busy which was nice. Decent massage Good teasing with back play and ball play teasing. On the flip Straight to business topless L1 with release.

50 massage 50 release and left her a Pearl necklace.

PhillipK1
08-08-20, 22:15
Are you saying she expects a tip on top of $200/ hr for basic L1? Or just that if you want nude / mutual touch it is $100 more?Yes, a tip on top of the L1 cost. The additional $100 is for nude / touch, and I expect she would ask for a tip there as well.

Again, I don't mind tipping extra if the service was good. It establishes trust between myself and the provider, and it helps the good ones stay in the business. I just hate when it's transparently manipulative.

Biliator
08-08-20, 22:28
It seems to be permanently closed. Boarded up and put up for lease this week.If you're a Mimi fan, she also works at East Rhythm massage a few days a week, at least last I knew.

Ratso100
08-09-20, 00:11
If you're a Mimi fan, she also works at East Rhythm massage a few days a week, at least last I knew.Which one is mimi?

Ratso100
08-09-20, 00:13
It seems to be permanently closed. Boarded up and put up for lease this week.Yeah, last time I passed I saw Chinese restaurant next door is also closed and boarded. I wonder if they have same owner. I know dude that owns it also owns other joints.

Ratso100
08-09-20, 00:16
Thank you for the update on the Latina parlors in Chicago. I am not in Chicago often, but next time I am there I might try one. I have heard they are much harder on the wallet generally, so it wouldn't be a regular thing for me. I don't speak Spanish so Aol wouldn't be a good choice. I might end up trying Zeus or CML.I just tried Princess Latina. Great time. It's a bit costly but the girls are good looking and service is decent for the money they charge. Much better than zeus and aol. It's also way cheaper and no screening unlike CLM.

AngelBravo
08-09-20, 01:16
I just tried Princess Latina. Great time. It's a bit costly but the girls are good looking and service is decent for the money they charge. Much better than zeus and aol. It's also way cheaper and no screening unlike CLM.Anyone in particular that you recommend. I'm young myself and would gladly pay for a Hot Latina with L1 service. Thanks.

Also if you don't mind PM me the link. I think I found it but want to make sure it's the exact spot.

Fit312
08-09-20, 06:54
Yeah, last time I passed I saw Chinese restaurant next door is also closed and boarded. I wonder if they have same owner. I know dude that owns it also owns other joints.That place has been closed for a long time. It was kinda fun banging one of those ancient hookers at Relax while listening to the people in the restaurant through the thin wall. One of the girls told me that they were paying almost 4 K / mth in rent, so they just walked away from it. It's only a matter of time before they level that block and put a tower on it anyway.

TBrookie1
08-09-20, 09:44
I went to see Sabrina last 4 0998. She was really talkative, and distant. She said she just had lipo and maybe that was why things were different. The bad part is I was out of there in about 35 min. Paid for hour. I won't be going back. Much better out there.I second this review. Previously stated a a very mediocre experience with Zena from this location.

Vern2020
08-09-20, 11:04
I just tried Princess Latina. Great time. It's a bit costly but the girls are good looking and service is decent for the money they charge. Much better than zeus and aol. It's also way cheaper and no screening unlike CLM.I'm looking on their web site $80/ hr. What is the tip structure like? Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Ratso100
08-09-20, 12:43
That place has been closed for a long time. It was kinda fun banging one of those ancient hookers at Relax while listening to the people in the restaurant through the thin wall. One of the girls told me that they were paying almost 4 K / mth in rent, so they just walked away from it. It's only a matter of time before they level that block and put a tower on it anyway.LOL. Hey, I got a thing for dusty Asian milfs. Ancient ain't always bad, look at those pricey antique stores. LOL. Do you know if Yuyu or Kelly work on other joints? I know ruby and cermak have same owner but I've never seen Crossover of employees. (or gotten the service of cernak at ruby).

Ratso100
08-09-20, 12:49
I'm looking on their web site $80/ hr. What is the tip structure like? Feel free to pm me. Thanks.PM you? What's the etiquette here for info exchange? LOL. So far the board here is cooler than those bitter fucks at rubmaps. You either got fake reviews or mofos screaming "fake" in all caps. The site isn't completely useless, if you just read the reviews from the senior members. But that's still costs 20 bucks. Mods need to lower the price, for the site membership be more useful.

Yuck69
08-09-20, 14:13
On my way to go back to hotel, I'm in business trip, needed to get some pizza. It was on US-12 in Spring Grove and found a strip mall sign "Spring Spa" not s Pizza. Somehow went in. There was a pretty Asian girls (saw 2) and MMS. She said they open tomorrow but they could serve me if I'm fine. Why not. Can't remember her name but she's young in this area, looking 40 ish, and has FS menu followed by blow job and Rimming. Tight pussy and energetic ass. She could take my pounding so I got some blue balls, totally drained my junks.

Lemeduyu
08-09-20, 16:06
On my way to go back to hotel, I'm in business trip, needed to get some pizza. It was on US-12 in Spring Grove and found a strip mall sign "Spring Spa" not s Pizza. Somehow went in. There was a pretty Asian girls (saw 2) and MMS. She said they open tomorrow but they could serve me if I'm fine. Why not. Can't remember her name but she's young in this area, looking 40 ish, and has FS menu followed by blow job and Rimming. Tight pussy and energetic ass. She could take my pounding so I got some blue balls, totally drained my junks.This should be moved to McHenry forum. They must be HURTING for business up there. Low population and not a lot of disposable income up there. Good to know for future reference. Thanks.

Yoni Sniffer
08-09-20, 19:36

This ad seems fishy. I like the ad promo. Creative shit but it seems to good to be true. Like a scam or even LE.The pictures look like circus pictures. Might be a waste of time.

OrdLover
08-09-20, 19:51

This ad seems fishy. I like the ad promo. Creative shit but it seems to good to be true. Like a scam or even LE.It is legit. It is not a scam or LE. Look under the aamp. These are not a massage place. Take the hh. You are in and out. The ladies are a flip of a coin.

MrTisBad
08-09-20, 22:28
If I would have gone here I would tell you guys this place was really great. Sabrina and Andrea very nice and friendly great time.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/128647

Ratso100
08-10-20, 01:35
It is legit. It is not a scam or LE. Look under the aamp. These are not a massage place. Take the hh. You are in and out. The ladies are a flip of a coin.You been a customer to them? Or just making an educated guess?

Datsurman
08-10-20, 09:25
100 tip on top of 200 base rate is a huge rip of. If you're dramatically overpaying it doesn't endear you in the eyes of the MT. These women may give you a canned fake smile, but guarantee they are filing you in their head under the label "sucker".

yes, a tip on top of the L1 cost. The additional $100 is for nude / touch, and I expect she would ask for a tip there as well.

Again, I don't mind tipping extra if the service was good. It establishes trust between myself and the provider, and it helps the good ones stay in the business. I just hate when it's transparently manipulative.

MiluvuLongTime
08-10-20, 17:30
100 tip on top of 200 base rate is a huge rip of. If you're dramatically overpaying it doesn't endear you in the eyes of the MT. These women may give you a canned fake smile, but guarantee they are filing you in their head under the label "sucker".$100 for L1 is horrible! Your ruining the market for all of us not wanting to just flush money away. I pay that for L2 come on man!

OrdLover
08-10-20, 18:51
You been a customer to them? Or just making an educated guess?A lot of us used them before. As I said before. Look under the aamp forums and you will find them.

Dbiz01
08-10-20, 19:30
Latinas are a complex in Chicago. I would say CML and try one of the Hispanic girls there. They are good for the eyes but hard on the wallet. I wouldn't go there, unless you are willing to spend 200.00 for basic service. Zeus spa has limited menu. Aol spa chicks are rude if you don't speak Spanish. Aol has Fabiola, she fine as hell but expensive and rude. Claudia is meh but is easier on the personality and walletI don't know how recent you've been to AOL or Zeus, but every RA appears to be named Melissa at AOL. As far as Zeus, the most recent lineup I recall is Raquel, Briana, Salma and Daniella. I think a Claudia use to work there but left. May have returned since the MP she was previously listed at has closed. AS far as knowing Spanish, I know some, but Google translate has worked just as well.

To each his own.

Dbiz01
08-10-20, 19:41
All these hispanic illegals and immigrants you think there would be an overglow of latina joints.

Weird.Maybe. But controlling for illegals and immigrants, you'd expect there would be more Hispanic MPs in general. California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey and New York currently appear to have a number of Hispanic MPs. Additionally, there seems more Asian MPs in these areas have Latina RAs in their lineups.

Ratso100
08-10-20, 22:38
I don't know how recent you've been to AOL or Zeus, but every RA appears to be named Melissa at AOL. As far as Zeus, the most recent lineup I recall is Raquel, Briana, Salma and Daniella. I think a Claudia use to work there but left. May have returned since the MP she was previously listed at has closed. AS far as knowing Spanish, I know some, but Google translate has worked just as well.

To each his own.It's been since late 2019 that I went to aol and I got Claudia. I tried calling for Fabiola last week and lady told me she doesn't work no more. I then ask for Claudia but she told me she was absent. So I didn't bother going. How did the Melissa look and serve?

Ratso100
08-10-20, 22:50
Maybe. But controlling for illegals and immigrants, you'd expect there would be more Hispanic MPs in general. California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey and New York currently appear to have a number of Hispanic MPs. Additionally, there seems more Asian MPs in these areas have Latina RAs in their lineups.Years back before I started mongering, I remember little village and Pilsen had shit load of mp. I don't know if they had Latina workers or Asian, but they were much common in the Spanish speaking area. I think there is now less due the immigration issue, having a suspicious mp with a community that is known to have obvious undocumented workers is a big red flag to the community's LE. My Asian friend says that Chinatown alderman have it worked out with mp owners to operate with with more discretion unlike Mexicans who aren't going to risk their own residents, as "evidence" for human trafficking in the media headlines involving ICE. Now if you look up Pilsen area, you might still get lucky. There's a couple tantra ads but the rates look pricey and I never tried them.

Satriani
08-11-20, 11:35
When things first opened up I went to my go to AMP and had to take a new mt and we both had to wear masks. I have never been so entranced just by someone's eyes. Of course I had to remove the my mask for oral delights but in a strange was it was OK. Now I'm used to it. Yeas I still prefer no masks but whatta ya going to do?

RaccoonJoe
08-11-20, 13:38
$100 for L1 is horrible! Your ruining the market for all of us not wanting to just flush money away. I pay that for L2 come on man!You're mistaken: He's paying $300 for nude L1, not $100. Jeez!! I guess for L2, he would marry her!

TBrookie1
08-11-20, 13:49
I just tried Princess Latina. Great time. It's a bit costly but the girls are good looking and service is decent for the money they charge. Much better than zeus and aol. It's also way cheaper and no screening unlike CLM.Hi, would also appreciate the link to Princess Latina, thank you. Feel free to PM me. Lets bring these beautiful Latinas el lechon.

MiluvuLongTime
08-11-20, 15:28
You're mistaken: He's paying $300 for nude L1, not $100. Jeez!! I guess for L2, he would marry her!LOL bad math my bad but god damn for 3 bills he can get a smoking hot Asian by airport and do just about anything with her, twice LOL.

Vern2020
08-11-20, 19:35
If I would have gone here I would tell you guys this place was really great. Sabrina and Andrea very nice and friendly great time.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/128647I checked this place out today based on this recommendation. Thanks! Had a great time. The milking table is really a great sensation. Was conveniently located NW side of the city. Would repeat.

RDarris
08-12-20, 15:52
When things first opened up I went to my go to AMP and had to take a new mt and we both had to wear masks. I have never been so entranced just by someone's eyes. Of course I had to remove the my mask for oral delights but in a strange was it was OK. Now I'm used to it. Yeas I still prefer no masks but whatta ya going to do?My goto AMP just opened back up, haven't been at all since the whole shutdown. Little nervous to do so but need the relief.

PhillipK1
08-13-20, 10:09
$100 for L1 is horrible! Your ruining the market for all of us not wanting to just flush money away. I pay that for L2 come on man!I'm not ruining anything for two reasons:

1) $ was not for L1. That's an additional fee for nudity and mutual touch. L1 was included in the original fee.

2) I refused to pay it.

RobotPorn
08-13-20, 23:05
I checked this place out today based on this recommendation. Thanks! Had a great time. The milking table is really a great sensation. Was conveniently located NW side of the city. Would repeat.Are they good looking?

Yoni Sniffer
08-13-20, 23:13
She is back working. She only taking regulars right now. But her massage game is weaker. I guessing it because she is getting older. She is at least in her 50's or 60's. L1 but still great breasts.Debbie's breasts are the most beautiful breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I'd like to see the rest of her body, but she won't let me. She does a nice massage.

TheWimp
08-14-20, 13:15
Has anyone seen Ambers Traveling massage (outcall)? I booked a session and will report back.

Walker333
08-14-20, 14:38
Debbie's breasts are the most beautiful breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I'd like to see the rest of her body, but she won't let me. She does a nice massage.She is 63, and the rest of her of her body that you didn't see (outside and inside) reflects her age.

CumShooter6969
08-14-20, 15:02
Saw ad thought it was to good to be true. But was happy when I walked in fit Latina in a tight green dress and heels looked like she was going to the club. By Kimball and Montrose area. Disappointed with Massage was a 2/4 just covered me in oil and big round rear fake bolt ons had to be d"s glided all over me and L1 release $1. 50 Hhr total spend. Was open but pricey 300 plus. Might repeat.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/159772

DFB33
08-15-20, 00:15
Quick question for the locals. My wife and may be coming to Chicago for the a night. I was wondering if anyone could provide a contact or point me in the right direction for a masseuse preferably make to provide her an erotic massage.

WifePleezer
08-15-20, 10:35
Quick question for the locals. My wife and may be coming to Chicago for the a night. I was wondering if anyone could provide a contact or point me in the right direction for a masseuse preferably make to provide her an erotic massage.I just shot you a PM I provide them to couples and females.

DirtyDan2020
08-17-20, 13:30
Visiting Chicago and wanted to visit a Latina parlor. Whats the standard tip in these places? Looked around the board and saw posts mentioning they were pricier but no mention of the amount. Any info is appreciated!

DirtyDan2020
08-17-20, 15:10
I'm staying in Chicago for a few days and I'm looking to visit a Latina parlor. I'm probably going to go with either aol or princess but which one do you guys recommend better?

Also, I've looked through posts and saw Latina places are usually pricier, what's the standard tip? (don't want to overpay).

Thanks! Pm me if needed.

TomCat49
08-17-20, 16:54
I thought relax is closed? Its opened back up?What is L1?

TomCat49
08-17-20, 17:14
I thought relax is closed? Its opened back up?What is L1?

TomCat49
08-17-20, 17:31
In glen ellyn?What is L1?

ChicagoDudeBro
08-17-20, 17:52
Visiting Chicago and wanted to visit a Latina parlor. Whats the standard tip in these places? Looked around the board and saw posts mentioning they were pricier but no mention of the amount. Any info is appreciated!I like to know as well. Maybe princess Latina. Search tells me the other places cost a lot in comparison to your average AMP.

Dbiz01
08-17-20, 17:59
She is back working. She only taking regulars right now. But her massage game is weaker. I guessing it because she is getting older. She is at least in her 50's or 60's. L1 but still great breastsYMMV but possibly other options.

Member #6123
08-17-20, 21:52
Hi guys been going back and forth with a chick who supposedly works here. Has anyone heard of this site Love-Sparadise.com. She sent me the link and I read the stuff on here so seems legit accept for the idea of going through a process where you add your credit card number. According to the website it says they don't charge your card until the massage begins. It's 40 for the hour and 60 for 90 min. I started talking with this chick via snap chat and she snapped a few pics to me and she is pretty cute. She even sent me an address which comes up at a red roof inn in Willowbrook. I'm still a little leery about giving my credit card info out ahead of time even though if they did charge my credit card I could always deny payment with my credit card company if it was a hoax of some kind.

Please let me know if anybody have heard something about them good or bad.

Thanks.

NiteWolf
08-17-20, 23:06
What is L1?Look it up on then internet. And STOP SPAMMING!!

NiteWolf
08-17-20, 23:09
Hi guys been going back and forth with a chick who supposedly works here. Has anyone heard of this site Love-Sparadise.com. She sent me the link and I read the stuff on here so seems legit accept for the idea of going through a process where you add your credit card number. According to the website it says they don't charge your card until the massage begins. It's 40 for the hour and 60 for 90 min. I started talking with this chick via snap chat and she snapped a few pics to me and she is pretty cute. She even sent me an address which comes up at a red roof inn in Willowbrook. I'm still a little leery about giving my credit card info out ahead of time even though if they did charge my credit card I could always deny payment with my credit card company if it was a hoax of some kind.

Thanks.I wouldn't do it. It sounds like a scam.

HanginBalls
08-18-20, 07:18

Thanks.Take two hundred dollar bills and light them on fire!! Get the idea now??

Member #6123
08-18-20, 10:29
Dude all I'm asking was if anyone heard of this spa. I would never give my credit card out if in question.

Take two hundred dollar bills and light them on fire!! Get the idea now??

Sjohns
08-18-20, 10:36

Thanks.Careful on that one, I've not heard of the website but would never give a cc # . Unless maybe it's a gift card or vanilla one use. And the location is one spot that your relative likes to hang out and observe. Of course it could be legit, but If you do, Proceed with much caution.

SmileySam
08-18-20, 11:32
Careful on that one, I've not heard of the website but would never give a cc # . Unless maybe it's a gift card or vanilla one use. And the location is one spot that your relative likes to hang out and observe. Of course it could be legit, but If you do, Proceed with much caution.It is a scam. The fact that she wants a credit card means it is a scam. I always pay cash. Period. The Red Roof address obviously means it is not a massage parlor but a bogus address or a hooker working from a room at the motel.

TomCat49
08-18-20, 11:42
Does anybody know what can be expected over there?Totally legit AMP. Nothing to be had here.

WenRegnom88
08-18-20, 17:24
I went to get a golf club regripped recently and saw this next door. Does anyone have any experience? It has that look where it could be something more than a legit massage.

Vern2020
08-18-20, 20:57
I went to get a golf club regripped recently and saw this next door. Does anyone have any experience? It has that look where it could be something more than a legit massageBeen there once or twice, but it was several years ago. L1 offered. Older massage therapists, if I remember correctly. It was ok, but not anything that drew me back for repeated visits.

RationalityLoL
08-19-20, 01:56
Totally legit AMP. Nothing to be had here.Can second this.

RoronoaZ
08-19-20, 16:47
My experience is that it is a legit place. If you want an excellent normal massage, this is the place. I couldn't find more here.

ConfuciusMan
08-20-20, 11:02
I went to get a golf club regripped recently and saw this next door. Does anyone have any experience? It has that look where it could be something more than a legit massage.I went their once because I couldn't get into Beijing massage appointment only. So I got the old lady she did a good massage. I even got the hot stones. On the flip she gave HJ and bbj. She was too old for me couldn't release it. So their is a menu that you can choose from.

DamnDJ
08-20-20, 11:16
Had recently stopped by for a massage. Saw someone by the name of Kimmy. We chatted through the massage and what not. She told me she likes me so gave me a HJ which was great. No up charge. She was a bit older but I wasn't complaining LOL.

Walker333
08-20-20, 15:39
I went their once because I couldn't get into Beijing massage appointment only. So I got the old lady she did a good massage. I even got the hot stones. On the flip she gave HJ and bbj. She was too old for me couldn't release it. So their is a menu that you can choose from.A few days ago, sometime early afternoon, probably around 3 pm, I tried to visit them. Since nobody answered my call, and assuming they they are busy, I attempted to walk in, but the door was locked and the shop seemed unoccupied.

WenRegnom88
08-20-20, 16:09
It appears the owners of the golf shop next door are of Asian descent. Of course nothing wrong with that, but seems coincidental that the spa is next door. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it? LOL.

I just wouldn't be excited to see the older woman who helped me at the golf shop walk up to me for a massage. LOL.

A few days ago, sometime early afternoon, probably around 3 pm, I tried to visit them. Since nobody answered my call, and assuming they they are busy, I attempted to walk in, but the door was locked and the shop seemed unoccupied.

Pau Ford
08-20-20, 16:11
Hey Guys. I've been out of the massage game for quite some time now. Used to be very into it back in the Backpage days but since then I haven't really partaken so my rolodex of massage girls is very much dead at this point.

Wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a real massage (deep tissue LMT type of thing) with an L1 finish. Been searching and reading the boards here but I'm not having much luck with any leads. I'm not looking to nickel and dime I'm happy to pay reasonably for someone that can work out some nagging knots, is reasonably attractive and ok with L1 (or higher). Ideally I'd like to find an independent LMT that can do outcall (in the city) that I can see regularly. But I'm open to something other than that if thats what it takes to find such an apparent unicorn 😂

PM is fine.

I'm a veteran monger, well behaved, respectful, etc.

BillFourFree
08-20-20, 16:22
Hey Guys. I've been out of the massage game for quite some time now. Used to be very into it back in the Backpage days but since then I haven't really partaken so my rolodex of massage girls is very much dead at this point.

Wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a real massage (deep tissue LMT type of thing) with an L1 finish. Been searching and reading the boards here but I'm not having much luck with any leads. I'm not looking to nickel and dime I'm happy to pay reasonably for someone that can work out some nagging knots, is reasonably attractive and ok with L1 (or higher). Ideally I'd like to find an independent LMT that can do outcall (in the city) that I can see regularly. But I'm open to something other than that if thats what it takes to find such an apparent unicorn 😂

PM is fine.

I'm a veteran monger, well behaved, respectful, etc.I highly recommend Isabela, Diversey & Sheraton: https://www.isabelapomares.com/.

Really good CMT and nice finish.

Walker333
08-20-20, 16:45
I highly recommend Isabela, Diversey & Sheraton: https://www.isabelapomares.com/.

Really good CMT and nice finish.She certainly is a good masseuse and an entertainer, but, on the other hand, she will require some I'd or recommendation, she also probably will text someone when you walk in first time (probably another security measure), there might be some curious neighbours around, and it could be very hard to park your car close enough to her place.

Pau Ford
08-20-20, 16:49
She certainly is a good masseuse and an entertainer, but, on the other hand, she will require some I'd or recommendation, she also probably will text someone when you walk in first time (probably another security measure), there might be some curious neighbours around, and it could be very hard to park your car close enough to her place.Thanks guys, I did see Isabella once way back in the day. Does she allow mutual touching? IIRC she didn't but I might wrong, it was probably 8 years ago at this point.

StanCopier
08-21-20, 16:13
This girl said she works out of a storefront just south of Cicero and Belmont, massage and FS. Anyone partake, is this BS?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/131257

Chicago3924
08-21-20, 17:03
Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?

This is he only link I could find so I archived it!

https://web.archive.org/web/20200711193730/https://bodyrubpage.com/chicago-massage/567468-bootylicious-latina-lt-3-312-945-8355

Thanks.onlyfans.com/ fit. *****.

InVme2
08-21-20, 20:56
Thanks to those who previously reported on this place I made my way down there. Fairly quiet when I arrived nice rooms the lady who answered the phone and took me back to my room was the hottest one I'd seen. I wanted her but she said she's doesn't massage only directs. The pros the massage I got was fairly decent and the girl had a nice body and now for the.

Cons a little pricey for L1 all negotiations were disgust upfront which kind of killed the mood. Overall I will be back if in the area to check out the other talent they have.

OzoneMalone
08-21-20, 21:29
Any hope of possibly finding a massage parlor open late night?

ZzTopSterZz
08-22-20, 08:27
Thanks guys, I did see Isabella once way back in the day. Does she allow mutual touching? IIRC she didn't but I might wrong, it was probably 8 years ago at this point.Yes she allows light roaming. FYI rates in her ad reflect clothing at the finish: lingerie, topless, nude. Getting a bit older but still attractive. Nice gal who can carry a conversation if you want to talk but quiet if you want zen, good massage, enjoyable finish using hands and breast although she likes to be fully in control so don't expect full Russian experience. 420 friendly. I would like to find similar options if anyone has other suggestions either northside or north suburbs.

CubsFan123
08-22-20, 15:27
Yes she allows light roaming. FYI rates in her ad reflect clothing at the finish: lingerie, topless, nude. Getting a bit older but still attractive. Nice gal who can carry a conversation if you want to talk but quiet if you want zen, good massage, enjoyable finish using hands and breast although she likes to be fully in control so don't expect full Russian experience. 420 friendly. I would like to find similar options if anyone has other suggestions either northside or north suburbs.You just saved me a trip. I thought it was L1, L2, L3.

Looking949
08-22-20, 15:41
Guys- yes I'm knew to this, went to lucky foot spa Bolingbrook And although the name suggests foot spa they had 2 rooms with curtains, great looking woman in her 40's took a guy in the room while I was getting foot massage (which is all I thought they offered) just wondering if anyone knows anything about this place?

Ron M
08-22-20, 21:49
Light roaming and no L options. What she charges one would expect at least an L1 option. Not worth a visit from me. There's better options for less money.

RichL1234
08-22-20, 23:20
This girl said she works out of a storefront just south of Cicero and Belmont, massage and FS. Anyone partake, is this BS?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/131257She is the real deal. Well worth the donation.

Real deal, sweetheart!

RichL1234
08-23-20, 00:01
Just a few of my critiques over the past year.

AMP on west Diversey. Excellent, newer girl 30's very attractive YMMV Worth a try.

Luna (Latina) on Addison. Sweetheart will warm uo.

To you as she gets to know you. Nice DDD's.

Lemongrass on laramie (AMP) - upfront pricing, great massage, no hidden fees. Yumi gives a great massage. Very Co-Vid precautious.

Gizzelie. ATF- well worth the donation. A must see!

Lbh8513
08-23-20, 15:44
Went earlier this week, house fee upfront, the mms asked for 30 min /0. 8, I asked isn't it 0. 6 and she said fine. They want you to keep the mask on the whole time. (the girl will take their mask off during the service).

Currently 2 Korean girls working there, Mink and Gigi, both look perfectly fit. I went with Mink, brown hair with a 90+ face, age is between 25 30, enhanced C and a perfect waistline. The damage for FS is 1. 4.

(I'm from Asia and I think I have a better judgement of age comparing to a lot of gentlemen on here).

Will comeback to try GiGi next time, I haven't seen her face under the mask but her upper body was too attractive.

GMan25
08-24-20, 15:54
Went earlier this week, house fee upfront, the mms asked for 30 min /0. 8, I asked isn't it 0. 6 and she said fine. They want you to keep the mask on the whole time. (the girl will take their mask off during the service).

Currently 2 Korean girls working there, Mink and Gigi, both look perfectly fit. I went with Mink, brown hair with a 90+ face, age is between 25 30, enhanced C and a perfect waistline. The damage for FS is 1. 4.

(I'm from Asia and I think I have a better judgement of age comparing to a lot of gentlemen on here).

Will comeback to try GiGi next time, I haven't seen her face under the mask but her upper body was too attractive.There is a Lombard thread. Since the Ivy you speak if is in Lombard, perhaps best to post this there.

OrlandoGuy25
08-24-20, 18:34
Good Evening Gents. I will be visiting your fine city in a few days. Wanted to see if someone can PM me about the AMPs or local massage girls scene.

Look forward to a great trip.

Thanks.

ZzTopSterZz
08-24-20, 18:53
Good Evening Gents. I will be visiting your fine city in a few days. Wanted to see if someone can PM me about the AMPs or local massage girls scene.

Look forward to a great trip.

Thanks.Hi Mr. Disney, it's a big city with a lot of options. What are you looking for, where will you be staying or mongering and what do you want to spend? There's good info if you rtff. The agency and escort threads will have more of the full service options along with the european motel and asian apartment girl blogs. The massage thread is usually massage+ but not full service although there are some full service options buried in there. Give us more guidance and someone will help. PM me if you want. Zz.

ZzTopSterZz
08-25-20, 12:21
The owners of Yuan Yuan have lifted client phone numbers to make unwanted calls and texts to personal phones (yes we should use burners but not all have them). This has happened to several of us in Evanston after visiting local AMP's. If the Yuan Yuan people can't respect client privacy then they probably don't respect our health and don't deserve our business. There are many other options. Fuck them.

DirtyDan2020
08-25-20, 14:11
Hi Mr. Disney, it's a big city with a lot of options. What are you looking for, where will you be staying or mongering and what do you want to spend? There's good info if you rtff. The agency and escort threads will have more of the full service options along with the european motel and asian apartment girl blogs. The massage thread is usually massage+ but not full service although there are some full service options buried in there. Give us more guidance and someone will help. PM me if you want. ZzI'm visiting Chicago as well and was looking for a massage with an L2 finish (BBBJ not CBJ). I posted a bit ago looking for a Latina parlor but didn't get a response unfortunately.

I'm in the lake view area if that helps.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Latina if possible but Asian will do.

Thanks!

Devlin
08-25-20, 23:10
Hi,

I have read this forum for a year and have a shameful amount of posts which contributed nothing to this terrific Forum.

I may or may not be LE but please give me all of your best parlors for BBBJ's and FS.

Also, I have a few providers who I see regularly. I will share their information IF you first provide me with your solid leads.

Thanks in advance!

LayBack
08-26-20, 12:30
Anyone know of any AMP with parking space for big truck.

Jayp80
08-26-20, 14:15
The owners of Yuan Yuan have lifted client phone numbers to make unwanted calls and texts to personal phones (yes we should use burners but not all have them). This has happened to several of us in Evanston after visiting local AMP's. If the Yuan Yuan people can't respect client privacy then they probably don't respect our health and don't deserve our business. There are many other options. Fuck them.This happened to me at Golden Spa on Grand, I called and I get a text back with rates and what looked like an old BP ad.

JustAGuy22
08-26-20, 18:09
Wanted to share a story of a certain Latin place that has been talked about before. . 6 for the half hour, and the provider was a looker. Prices were higher than other places but I have to say BBBJ was a 10/10. Will definitely be going back once I can reload. The funds!

JaG22.

UncleNutzy
08-26-20, 23:40
Wanted to share a story of a certain Latin place that has been talked about before. . 6 for the half hour, and the provider was a looker. Prices were higher than other places but I have to say BBBJ was a 10/10. Will definitely be going back once I can reload. The funds!

JaG22.Really? You got to spill it dude!

TBrookie1
08-27-20, 08:41
Really? You got to spill it dude!Yes would love to know where this was, thank you.

Captain1954
08-27-20, 13:58
Passing on and Clybourn stopped and checked for any reviews non so hell toft, new biulding, safe area, easy no cost parking, new very clean AMP, temp check, all good, MT young but chunky, good massage in fact an 8 on an AMP scale, hot stone's included he got near the good bits but that was it, on the flip covered old boy but again was getting close however allowed some otc roaming on the ass and back and then offered me oil for self serve I declined, cleaned me up with hot towel "promised more next time" (never heard that before) tipped $20 and was on my way, no offer of water despite it being 90.

Plenty better out there.

Fit312
08-27-20, 14:41
Anyone know of any AMP with parking space for big truck.You might get lucky between Archer Spa and Comfort Spa with street parking.

Member #6059
08-27-20, 16:11
Two more to report.

Glen Ellyn. Marigold:

Went middle of the day and parked nice and safe in the back lot hidden by buildings. Easy walk in and noticed the place was nice and clean. Greeted by younger, maybe 30 year old, very attractive. No table shower but offers regular single shower. I quickly showered and laid down on a large massage table. Very professional massage followed with all the great perks. Finished as strong as they come for a fair price. Had an amazing time. Pm for more.

Montgomery. Rose:

Same timing but this time a little hike to try someone out. Turns out not so good after all. Don't get me wrong she was very nice and payed a lot of attention to me and Jr. Just too big and rough for me. Her breasts are massive and weigh a ton.

ZzTopSterZz
08-27-20, 17:58
Anyone know of any AMP with parking space for big truck.How big and what part of town? Up north there's BD Massage on Lincoln with a shopping plaza / parking across the street. Not sure if they can take a big rig but an oversized pick up or trailer would be fine. Downtown places like SXL might be tough but there are still some open parking lots that could take a truck but not an 18-wheeler. There's a Jewel with open parking a few blocks from Green Spa. I'm not familiar with Chinatown.

TomCat49
08-28-20, 01:58
Two more to report.

Glen Ellyn. Marigold:

Went middle of the day and parked nice and safe in the back lot hidden by buildings. Easy walk in and noticed the place was nice and clean. Greeted by younger, maybe 30 year old, very attractive. No table shower but offers regular single shower. I quickly showered and laid down on a large massage table. Very professional massage followed with all the great perks. Finished as strong as they come for a fair price. Had an amazing time. Pm for more.

Montgomery. Rose:
Where is this place???
Same timing but this time a little hike to try someone out. Turns out not so good after all. Don't get me wrong she was very nice and payed a lot of attention to me and Jr. Just too big and rough for me. Her breasts are massive and weigh a ton.Where is this place?? Not familiar with the name /? Help Tomcat49.

Layne123
08-28-20, 19:34
Hi.

Not sure what to search for. Read back a few pages and didn't see anything obvious.

Does anyone have a current provider who gives ok to good massage and offers a full menu in the north burbs or near Ohare?

Thanks for any help.

Dream619
08-28-20, 21:07
I posted a few days ago and still looking for help. Looking for L1 or L2 massage, Latin or Asian. I will be coming from out of town and staying in the Schamburg area, not looking to drive far unless really worth it. I read back about 10 pages please advise.

Biliator
08-28-20, 22:43
Dropped in to see Cindy (or Jennifer? Not positive of name she's currently using). Always a solid L1. She's probably in early 40's but she has nice figure and good personality.

Sapporo23
08-29-20, 09:52
Went to Zeus for the first time and drew Raquel. 60 door fee for 30 min. 35 yo+ Latina provider with bolt on. Light massage to flip and got he for another 50. Got the job done.

LayBack
08-29-20, 15:40
How big and what part of town? Up north there's BD Massage on Lincoln with a shopping plaza / parking across the street. Not sure if they can take a big rig but an oversized pick up or trailer would be fine. Downtown places like SXL might be tough but there are still some open parking lots that could take a truck but not an 18-wheeler. There's a Jewel with open parking a few blocks from Green Spa. I'm not familiar with Chinatown.It will just be a semi. Any part of Chicago.

Lbh8513
08-29-20, 15:54
Just a few of my critiques over the past year.

AMP on west Diversey. Excellent, newer girl 30's very attractive YMMV Worth a try.

Luna (Latina) on Addison. Sweetheart will warm uo.

To you as she gets to know you. Nice DDD's.

Sorry if I'm ignorant, but there's several mp on W diversey? Any hint?

PhillipK1
08-29-20, 17:39
Had an amazing time with Melissa at CLM today. Great time, definitely will repeat, and at the risk of sounding fake, she's my favorite massage provider in Chicago so far.

PROS: Location is clean & safe; massage with oil actually loosed up my back; she rubbed her naked body against mine even putting her tits in my face; moaned like she enjoyed my touch (don't care if that's staged, it still arousing); took her time with the L1; and she even broke out her vibrator and masturbated while providing the finish. Her body is great, no belly at all and nice breasts, ass, and face. She even offered to slow down on the L1 so I lasted longer.

CONS: She's in her mid 30's, so one might not like that age; I enjoyed talking to her during the massage, but I can see where some might not. But really, these are minor.

$$ for the hour (which actually lasted a literal hour). I only wanted the usual ending, but she did offer FS for extra $ . 5. I get the impression she actually likes having these sessions and gets off on them. (And again, I'm totally cool with that being fake bc it still felt great.) You can find cheaper than CLM, but at least with Melissa, it was worth paying more because I got nudity, mutual touch, moaning, masturbation show, and the standard finish, all filling up the entire hour.

SideTalker
08-30-20, 18:07
Sad news for us Helen fans. Looks like she has moved back to China permanently. West River has one cute new provider who I saw on the way out, may have to test her the next time. The remaining providers get the job done but arent much to look at.

Anyone got recommendations for providers with a similar style to helen?

WenRegnom88
08-31-20, 11:04
Just drove by a handful of places, curious if there have been any recent activity for you folks out there.

Oxygen Spa.

Ozone Spa.

Golden Dream Spa.

Sister Lavender Spa.

Member #6059
08-31-20, 11:20
Where is this place?? Not familiar with the name /? Help Tomcat49.Google search a town and city follow by 'rubmaps' and you'll find everything you need to know about happy endings.

Pup.

GMan25
08-31-20, 11:41
Just drove by a handful of places, curious if there have been any recent activity for you folks out there.

Oxygen Spa.

Ozone Spa.

Golden Dream Spa.

Sister Lavender Spa.Scroll back to post #22738. I just did a search for "ozone" in the thread search bar.

LayBack
08-31-20, 12:56
You might get lucky between Archer Spa and Comfort Spa with street parking.Thanks. I will have to look them up.

Captain1954
09-01-20, 09:44
I saw the add hadn't heard of it before, no name on add or store front, called appointment made, street parking that was easy for China Town, clean, new paint, no shower offered my was early 40's late 30's although on the way out I saw a much younger mt.

Massage itself was a 5/6 on AMP scale no as much teasing as I like but on the flip no negotiation, allowed roaming but no fiv although the magic button worked fine😊 I was a bit disappointed with the size of the breasts as it looked like they would be a solid c / d but after the much padded bra came off probably a / b but long nips, HJ technique was fair and got the job done I may return as there may be more on the menu plus the younger mt interests me, 65/40 standard, Let's be safe out there.

SammiJoon
09-01-20, 16:30
Been to a few, first time posting. I was passing through a couple weeks ago and decided to stop in after seeing some good reviews. I got Mia and she is incredibly hot. I opted for a TS and hhr. She was very playful and flirty which was a huge turn-on. Allowed plenty of OTC roaming and took her too off for the finish. 1.5 and worth it.First, I do not think that she is that hot. She is super skinny and big time GPS.

She quoted me 100 for nude HJ and 60 for regular and 80 for for topless.

We agreed on fully nude for. 8 then when I asked her to remove her short, she said that she has her period after collecting the 80. I was about to leave but just wanted to get over it.

Also, I am tired of bad service and upselling for 5 minutes of jerking. Another funny fact she told me that if you want to suck on my nipples it is 140. I am guessing that is her hazard pay or it may be the next guy bad luck.

She made it clear that nothing more than a very expensive HJ is possible. I would consider going back if she offer BBJ for $100 she does not worth more than that.

What a waste of money and time.

MyBenzBeast
09-02-20, 09:58
Just curious if anyone has seen this provider. Emailed back and forth, asked for another picture other than on her post. Seems legit.

https://massage.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3860064.htm?cat=83

TBrookie1
09-02-20, 14:54
Hi all, hope everyone is staying safe. I was looking for a new provider and can't trust these reviews on RR. Can we please give me some intel on these two?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anything online but she looks incredible.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/155639- I am pretty confident they have been talked about but not sure- the Magic Red Bull Table.

Any info would be greatly appreciate and will report when I go.

Thank you.

Member #6059
09-02-20, 16:21
First, I do not think that she is that hot. She is super skinny and big time GPS.

She quoted me 100 for nude HJ and 60 for regular and 80 for for topless.

We agreed on fully nude for. 8 then when I asked her to remove her short, she said that she has her period after collecting the 80. I was about to leave but just wanted to get over it.

Also, I am tired of bad service and upselling for 5 minutes of jerking. Another funny fact she told me that if you want to suck on my nipples it is 140. I am guessing that is her hazard pay or it may be the next guy bad luck.

She made it clear that nothing more than a very expensive HJ is possible. I would consider going back if she offer BBJ for $100 she does not worth more than that.

What a waste of money and time.I agree. She has a bad case of GPS. I'd pay her prices if she wasn't so rude and knew how to give a guy a stress free time.

Member #6059
09-02-20, 16:35
https://chicago.rubratings.com/154253

Had a 4 handed massage here. Blacked out store front so a bit of a rush for me being is a busy-ish street. Both were available when I walked in. A average white woman maybe early 40's and a thickkk Latina maybe late 20's. Both treated me as a legitimate massage and actually did a semi-decent job of massage together. On flip I went for one of them topless with lots of breast play and one of them L1. Jackhammer but did the job. I'd go back if I knew there were more talent.

ApplePiePussy
09-02-20, 22:22
I agree. She has a bad case of GPS. I'd pay her prices if she wasn't so rude and knew how to give a guy a stress free time.The original poster was talking about Mia. Then you mention Amy.

Member #6059
09-02-20, 23:00
The original poster was talking about Mia. Then you mention Amy.I got excited when I saw 'Amy sucks' at Grand. I don't know of Mia, just Amy at grand, who sucks.

Coachvan
09-03-20, 09:33
https://chicago.rubratings.com/154253

Had a 4 handed massage here. Blacked out store front so a bit of a rush for me being is a busy-ish street. Both were available when I walked in. A average white woman maybe early 40's and a thickkk Latina maybe late 20's. Both treated me as a legitimate massage and actually did a semi-decent job of massage together. On flip I went for one of them topless with lots of breast play and one of them L1. Jackhammer but did the job. I'd go back if I knew there were more talent.What was the damage?

Member #6059
09-03-20, 11:55
What was the damage?It was affordable. Hh at. 4 + .5 for one girl topless and .5 for one girl HJ. Doesn't sound like FS is on the table. So 1.5 total. Not bad for two enthusiastic women.

Member #6059
09-03-20, 16:43
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-spa-one-glen-ellyn-il-101911#rubmaps.

A review and some chatter on Rubmaps about an Annie. Anyone see her yet? Let me know if anyone beats me to it. Or if you have a rubmaps account would love to see the review.

Thanks,

Pup.

Lbh8513
09-04-20, 00:19

A review and some chatter on Rubmaps about an Annie. Anyone see her yet? Let me know if anyone beats me to it. Or if you have a rubmaps account would love to see the review.

Thanks,

Pup.Either it's the best kept secret or it's an owner review, take a guess.

GMan25
09-04-20, 02:44

Thanks,

Pup.Spa One has 1 review and nothing special to report. Not sure how you are hearing chatter, unless you're already aware and are just fishing. You're a lot better off going to Sun at 56X Roosevelt.

MrTisBad
09-05-20, 12:00
This is a great option.

Pics on the site are real.

Melissa- very friendly but talks a lot so depends if you like that.

Sandra. Hot Columbian.

Mia. Wow she is fairly new but is a great time.

Bella-nice but not a fan.

Mitsom
09-05-20, 12:04
Drove out to Relax (in the burbs) a few weeks ago and called ahead to request Mimi cause I heard she's got some massive tatas. They were indeed. She's cute and fun. Maybe 35/40. Decent massage. No negotiation on the flip. Enjoyed seeing jr between the twins. Damage was what you'd expect. She said if I came back "next week" more options might be on the table.

Have fun.

ChipRock
09-06-20, 14:14
Looking for info for a young fit Chinatown tech for L1 service. Looking through reports for the last few months I cannot tell which spas have grannies, which are open and which to avoid.

ApplePiePussy
09-07-20, 00:31
Looking for info for a young fit Chinatown tech for L1 service. Looking through reports for the last few months I cannot tell which spas have grannies, which are open and which to avoid.Let me give you a brief overview of Chicago Spas so you have an understanding as to why nobody is answering you. 80 percent of Chicago Spas belong to the granny category. Chicago mongers routinely mis-identify the ages of the attendants by an average of 10 years. So when you see a review for a girl who is 35-40, she is almost always 50 or older. Some of these mongers are getting jerked off by 60 year olds with their hair pulled back tight with a ton of make up thinking they are 40. It's just the reality of the situation. Chicago is where the older talent from better hobbying cities comes to retire.

The 15 to 20 percent that actually have younger talent (under 40) are so overrun with demand that the service is almost always lacking. There is such a massive shortage of talent that the ones who are here do not have to do anything but smile and grab your dick after 5 minutes and the majority of mongers will go back and see them again.

Now, there are exceptions to the two previously mentioned categories but those exceptions are almost never shared on the open forums. The reason for this is because mongers are afraid their ATF will get overrun as well.

You have to read between the lines here and do extensive research and make friends with reliable people. Otherwise, it's a crapshoot.

SmileySam
09-07-20, 12:26
Let me give you a brief overview of Chicago Spas so you have an understanding as to why nobody is answering you. 80 percent of Chicago Spas belong to the granny category. Chicago mongers routinely mis-identify the ages of the attendants by an average of 10 years. So when you see a review for a girl who is 35-40, she is almost always 50 or older. Some of these mongers are getting jerked off by 60 year olds with their hair pulled back tight with a ton of make up thinking they are 40. It's just the reality of the situation. Chicago is where the older talent from better hobbying cities comes to retire.

The 15 to 20 percent that actually have younger talent (under 40) are so overrun with demand that the service is almost always lacking. There is such a massive shortage of talent that the ones who are here do not have to do anything but smile and grab your dick after 5 minutes and the majority of mongers will go back and see them again.

Now, there are exceptions to the two previously mentioned categories but those exceptions are almost never shared on the open forums. The reason for this is because mongers are afraid their ATF will get overrun as well.

You have to read between the lines here and do extensive research and make friends with reliable people. Otherwise, it's a crapshoot.Closer to 5% below 40. Heavy makeup and dim lighting makes them look younger. Yes Chicago is the 3rd string market. Nothing like Philly NYC or LA.

ChipRock
09-07-20, 19:27
Closer to 5% below 40. Heavy makeup and dim lighting makes them look younger. Yes Chicago is the 3rd string market. Nothing like Philly NYC or LA.PM a good lead on a young fit L1 tech and I can advise on Indy and Vegas.

HanginBalls
09-07-20, 21:50
Closer to 5% below 40. Heavy makeup and dim lighting makes them look younger. Yes Chicago is the 3rd string market. Nothing like Philly NYC or LA.So, I'm sitting at my 50 yr old Asian g / f's living room with my dick in my hand praying Kim will touch me. She's in a man hater mode due to her brutal excursion in the West Coast. Kim comes out of the shower and says," No sex for you"! She sits next to me in a towel rolling her eyes. I beg her to open her towel so I can at least fantasise about sticking it in her full Bush! She complies spreading her legs. I decided to roll the dice and start to mount her. She stops me mid way, slaps my face and kicks me in the balls (thus losing my senses and my hard-on)! After recuperating her legs are spread-eagled and she's diddling her pussy while laughing at me. She cums and tells me to clean her with my tongue. Finally, some pussy!! I lick her clean and in the interim she pops off another orgasm. She kicked me again as I tried to mount her and she goes off to the bedroom to sleep. I'm left there with a hard on and decide to call am AMP. 50-55 answers and drags me to the room. She notices my thunder bolts tattooed on my nuts and says," You're Kims lover, aren't you"? I said, "How do you know"? She says," Thunderbolt and big dick"! I said, What? You guys compare notes"? She said," She saw Kim limp one day when they met 4 coffee and told me about you". Fifteen minutes massage w / teasing and she flips me over with condom in hand. She says she normally charges 2 xx for FS but for me 1 x"! She puts me in her mouth and tells me not to cum. WTF! I haven't blown all week! Ten minutes later I warn her but too late! I blew!! She's pissed One: I blew in her mouth. Two: She wanted to fuck me! She spits my jizz on my chest, slaps my dick and walks off to get a towel. She wipes me down and says," What a waste of dick"! I notice her nipples are hard as marbles and I start to come to life again! Jenny says," I suck your dick and you fuck me! You no cum or I charge you extra"! She goes down and I'm rock hard in two minutes! She mounts me and I said,"no condom"? She says,"Fuck the condom! Just don't cum in me" One of the wildest fucks I ever had! Nipple pinching, name-calling, clawing, tongue sucking / biting, slapping, spitting. You name it! Thirty minutes of heated passion!

Dressed and Jen groped me and tongue fucked my mouth. "Kim was right about you. You are one helluva fuck" Went way over time so I tipped her the extra bone. One last spit swap and I was out the door!

Here's the kicker: When I got back to Kim's place she asked me if I took care of Jen. I asked her how she knew. Jen had called her while I was undressing to ask her permission.

Jay117
09-07-20, 23:40
Hi, I'm brand new to Chicago but not to the hobby. Can anyone give me a basic rundown of prices to expect for tips? I've figured out the L1/ L2 lingo, but not the local prices. I'd assume .4-. 6 and. 8-1. 0. Also any pointers to good places in the loop or streeterville areas would be greatly appreciated. Not demanding young girls, just a good experience or three to ease myself into a new city. Preferably no Saran Wrap...

(If anyone needs a pointer in the Boston area or Providence, feel free to PM).

Thanks.

SmileySam
09-08-20, 09:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BillFourFree
09-08-20, 17:51
This is a great option.

Sandra. Hot Columbian.

Bella-nice but not a fan.Any info on Jessica. Looks like the cuttest.

TJGeek
09-08-20, 19:39
Any info on Jessica. Looks like the cuttest.I've seen Jessica twice. Best described as a wild MILF who likes what she does and wants to please. She is thin (lost some weight?) and a little older but fun and full of energy. The pictures are of her. She may also work at another agency by a different name.

Laura is worth checking out also. Tall and thin Euro blond who matches the pictures.

Ragranov
09-08-20, 20:19
Hello gentlemen. Anyone had any experience with this location and any of its providers? Maybe Jenny as well? Thank you, appreciate the help.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/184883

Mamalon
09-09-20, 03:40
This is a great option.

Sandra. Hot Columbian.

Bella-nice but not a fan.Any info in Suzie or Alexa. Also what's usually the damage? Is door fee plus tips? Or just a door fee.

OrdLover
09-09-20, 13:28

Oxygen Spa.

Ozone Spa.

Golden Dream Spa.

Sister Lavender Spa.I haven't gone down there since it is a bit of drive for me. But I did updated a couple of places on the North side. Guys we need more updates on the spa that you regularly go to so we can know what changed. Please guys update the rest of us in the forum. After the close down a lot of the places changed their way of doing things. Such as gloves and masks for a massage and L1. The glove will turn me off but I'm fine with masks.

ADAvet101
09-09-20, 14:49
Door fee will get you L1 and varying levels of clothing, pending the girl. Some door offer FS, but this via tips, and not all of them do anything beyond L1, so choose wisely for what you want. Melissa, Victoria, Jessica, Allison and Laura all provide FS for varying tip levels. I can't speak to any of the others with 100% certainty however, especially the new crop of girls that have rolled in, but am very interested in finding out.

CumShooter6969
09-09-20, 15:35
Stopped by, parked across the street by the Salvation Army Store. Walked in Decent Looking Girl decent rack too much makeup tho paid for the half 45 massage was good at most 6/10 gave hints of extras on the flip try to up sell me 80 $ for a L1 I laughed and said 60 menu was pretty open but pricey quoted 150 for L2 LOL crazy I wonder how much FS went for here. Anyways Tipped 60 L1 decent soft not rushed and paid attention to the boys probably won't return tho unless new talent. Did like that the location is secluded and not on a very busy street and kind of hidden.

BA4114
09-10-20, 12:47
Had a recent visit (again) to the Princess north location. Consistently good, spa quality massage with an ending to make mongers happy.

This last visit, however, I drew a pretty chubby girl (wearing mask) and while there was light OTC roaming. But it was pretty uninspiring due to her body shape. What she lacked in shape she made up for in teasing, fondling, ass play — and the experience essentially ended up as a full on prostate massage. Which has not been my last experience here. The rear- entry massage is not necessarily my thing, although I let it go for a few minutes until she was about a knuckle deep and the. I called her off, and got the full stick treatment on the flip.

This place continues to be "no frills" - but reliable ending with the best massage I've had at a spa of this type.

ChipRock
09-10-20, 15:17
I asked for leads to a young fit tech in Chinatown and got zip from fellow mongers. Seems the grannies are not retiring to make way for younger talent. Short on time and funds. Stopped by SXL and drew JuJu. Probably mid to late 30's, no belly jelly rolls. JuJu's Bees came out to play, nice. Left happy. When I get back to Chicago I will visit again for an hour and ask for her.

BigLouWho
09-10-20, 18:47
Might check her out if she is pretty and likes to be touched too. With so many new places I would think there has to be some hot girls at some of them. Unwind used to be great, not sure now. I need to get down there again since its been awhile. I usually hit the northern part of the city. I'll do some reports soon and contribute. Been watching for some time.

I asked for leads to a young fit tech in Chinatown and got zip from fellow mongers. Seems the grannies are not retiring to make way for younger talent. Short on time and funds. Stopped by SXL and drew JuJu. Probably mid to late 30's, no belly jelly rolls. JuJu's Bees came out to play, nice. Left happy. When I get back to Chicago I will visit again for an hour and ask for her..

Fit312
09-11-20, 06:58
Unwind used to be great, not sure now. I need to get down there again since its been awhile.I stopped by Unwind just to see who was working there and ran into Mamasan Lucy who told me that she had some younger ladies working at their sister location Green Spa on Halsted.

FreeGuy23
09-11-20, 11:40
Has anyone seen Rachel lately? She did Turkish baths and use to work with Denise.

ChgoJJ
09-11-20, 18:48
Hi all, hope everyone is staying safe. I was looking for a new provider and can't trust these reviews on RR. Can we please give me some intel on these two?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anything online but she looks incredible.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/155639- I am pretty confident they have been talked about but not sure- the Magic Red Bull Table.

Any info would be greatly appreciate and will report when I go.

Thank you.https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anyare not herthing online but she looks incredible. - Pics are not her. She is much older than woman in pics. Body is not as hot as pics. L1 is available.

OF Charlie
09-11-20, 23:58
What a day. Not sure what the right word is to describe it. Interesting? Weird? Lucky? Confused? Had to run an errand in the city so decided to visit a spa to get a massage. Did not have any other intentions other than a pure massage. Picked out a random spa that I have not seen any reviews before. There was no one up front when I arrived. Rang the bell and an older lady ran out from the back to let me in. Usually the lady that comes to greet you is the one you get. I didn't care since I was not looking for any extras. The lady is in her early to mid 40's. Just a guess since she had her mask on. Body is nice for a woman that age. Soft skin. She was wearing a dress. She told me to leave my face mask on when facing down. I said no since it's hard to breathe as is. She did not make a big deal out of it. I paid for just the regular massage, but she offered to do deep tissue. I said okay, but after 2 minutes I was in pain. The lady is strong.

After the flip, I could not help myself and started feeling her ass up since she was in a dress. She didn't reject me, so I got a bit more aggressive and started touching her pussy. The next thing I knew she asked me to lick her. Well, begging is probably the more appropriate word. Being a nice guy that I am, who was I to say no. She lied down on the table and I started licking her good. First her pussy and then her ass. I could tell she was enjoying herself. I like to push things a bit to see how far I can get away with it, so started inserting my finger in her asshole. No complaints from her at all. So I stood up and started poking her asshole with my dick. Still no complaints, so I proceeded to fuck her ass. She was too tight, so could not get a good rhythm going. So decided to try her pussy next. At first, she was not having it with me going raw, but I talked sweet to her and finally she let me. I could see she was enjoying herself after a while. I guess she is not getting much at home or work. Anyway, tipped her all I had in my wallet since I was not looking for extras today and did not have the right tip.

Just a strange day overall. From not looking for anything extra to getting bb anal and bbfs. The point of this post is to let you guys know that don't write off older ladies. You never know what you can get from them since they lack attentions and affections from guys.

NewCleve
09-12-20, 02:13
Has anyone seen Rachel lately? She did Turkish baths and use to work with Denise.I think she retired a long time ago unfortunately.

SeanKonnery
09-12-20, 07:26
This is a great option.

Sandra. Hot Columbian.

Bella-nice but not a fan.Melissa, Mia or Sandra on the flip any FS to be had?

JimmyBean1969
09-12-20, 23:43
Where is this place please??

What a day. Not sure what the right word is to describe it. Interesting? Weird? Lucky? Confused? Had to run an errand in the city so decided to visit a spa to get a massage. Did not have any other intentions other than a pure massage. Picked out a random spa that I have not seen any reviews before. There was no one up front when I arrived. Rang the bell and an older lady ran out from the back to let me in. Usually the lady that comes to greet you is the one you get. I didn't care since I was not looking for any extras. The lady is in her early to mid 40's. Just a guess since she had her mask on. Body is nice for a woman that age. Soft skin. She was wearing a dress. She told me to leave my face mask on when facing down. I said no since it's hard to breathe as is. She did not make a big deal out of it. I paid for just the regular massage, but she offered to do deep tissue. I said okay, but after 2 minutes I was in pain. The lady is strong.

After the flip, I could not help myself and started feeling her ass up since she was in a dress. She didn't reject me, so I got a bit more aggressive and started touching her pussy. The next thing I knew she asked me to lick her. Well, begging is probably the more appropriate word. Being a nice guy that I am, who was I to say no. She lied down on the table and I started licking her good. First her pussy and then her ass. I could tell she was enjoying herself. I like to push things a bit to see how far I can get away with it, so started inserting my finger in her asshole. No complaints from her at all. So I stood up and started poking her asshole with my dick. Still no complaints, so I proceeded to fuck her ass. She was too tight, so could not get a good rhythm going. So decided to try her pussy next. At first, she was not having it with me going raw, but I talked sweet to her and finally she let me. I could see she was enjoying herself after a while. I guess she is not getting much at home or work. Anyway, tipped her all I had in my wallet since I was not looking for extras today and did not have the right tip.

Just a strange day overall. From not looking for anything extra to getting bb anal and bbfs. The point of this post is to let you guys know that don't write off older ladies. You never know what you can get from them since they lack attentions and affections from guys.

Haizura
09-13-20, 16:06
Anyone knows this place?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/185404

Xxxxxx6898.

JamesTChicago
09-14-20, 10:55
Where is this place please??Have you looked for it in your dreams?

DamnDJ
09-14-20, 10:56
Stopped by pink the other day again. Forgot the persons name that attended me but was a good massage overall. Tables showered where there was a lot of tease. On the flip the lady just went straight to L1. I wonder if there is morE than that or any attractive ladies at this place haha damage was. 60 door fee and. 40 tip.

PhilMendel
09-14-20, 11:27

Just a strange day overall. From not looking for anything extra to getting bb anal and bbfs. The point of this post is to let you guys know that don't write off older ladies. You never know what you can get from them since they lack attentions and affections from guys.Nice job Charlie!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

You never know what may happen.

Great report.

JamesTChicago
09-14-20, 11:49
So pre-pandemic I used to go to a chiropractor and pre-pandemic, I used to be able to get out and about to play at times. With no much to do and the wife home all the time it's hard to go play.

My back has been really bad lately, and she is recommending I go back to my chiropractor. What I would like to find though, is a new chiro, that also has a massage therapist in the office that will help my needs. I know many chiro offices have a separate massage therapists.

Can anyone help me out? I know it's a long shot. PM me please. Thanks!

BadDances
09-14-20, 12:06
So pre-pandemic I used to go to a chiropractor and pre-pandemic, I used to be able to get out and about to play at times. With no much to do and the wife home all the time it's hard to go play.

My back has been really bad lately, and she is recommending I go back to my chiropractor. What I would like to find though, is a new chiro, that also has a massage therapist in the office that will help my needs. I know many chiro offices have a separate massage therapists.

Can anyone help me out? I know it's a long shot. PM me please. Thanks!Cool flex trying to get health insurance to pay for handy.

Fit312
09-14-20, 13:13
Anyone knows this place?

Xxxxxx6898.It appears to be the new location of the spa that used to be by Western and Ogden. I stopped by just before all the COVID stuff started and they had two homely pudgy women, one young and one middle-aged, who could barely speak English. I never got particularly good service at their old location, but YMMV.

BenBeck
09-14-20, 13:28
A couple of notable (shuffles in OG MTs from place to place.

I heard that "Claire" from why Spa moved over to Lucky Spa on Western. I went in to visit and, lo and behold, "Linda" from Dragon Healthy Spa on Milwaukee is also now at Lucky.

BB, out.

GMan25
09-14-20, 17:06
Anyone knows this place?

Xxxxxx6898.It is actually on W. 26th Street (100 feet from the corner on S. Wentworth). Expect standard service.

Yoni Sniffer
09-14-20, 23:16
Thanks to those who previously reported on this place I made my way down there. Fairly quiet when I arrived nice rooms the lady who answered the phone and took me back to my room was the hottest one I'd seen. I wanted her but she said she's doesn't massage only directs. The pros the massage I got was fairly decent and the girl had a nice body and now for the.

Cons a little pricey for L1 all negotiations were disgust upfront which kind of killed the mood. Overall I will be back if in the area to check out the other talent they have.I googled Princess SPA and there are 3 of them:

Princess Spa Thai Bodywork.

4. 2.

(29) · Thai massage therapist.

1338 W Belmont Ave.

Closed ⋅ Opens 10:30 AM Tue · (773) 525-2888.

WEBSITE.

DIRECTIONS.

Princess Spa Thai Bodywork.

4. 5.

(26) · Thai massage therapist.

821 and Milwaukee Ave.

Closed ⋅ Opens 10:30 AM Tue · (312) 666-6399.

WEBSITE.

DIRECTIONS.

Princess Latina Spa.

4. 1.

(16) · Massage spa.

1313 and Western Ave.

Closed ⋅ Opens 9 AM Tue · (312) 361-7761.

ElJefe69
09-15-20, 10:40
Anyone have any info if Relax Spa on Cermak relocated?

RoronoaZ
09-15-20, 17:01

Just a strange day overall. From not looking for anything extra to getting bb anal and bbfs. The point of this post is to let you guys know that don't write off older ladies. You never know what you can get from them since they lack attentions and affections from guys.Whelp, congrats. I either got the wrong gal or she wasn't in the mood today. She was younger and didn't seem to fit the description you gave, so it was probably someone else. I received standard L1 service with OTC behind the back touching allowed. She gave me a table shower afterward. All in all a 45 min massage for $. 5 with standard tip.

Fit312
09-15-20, 17:49
Anyone have any info if Relax Spa on Cermak relocated?I spoke to one of the girls in August and she had no immediate plans to go back to work. Not sure what the other ones are up to.

HanginBalls
09-15-20, 18:17
I spoke to one of the girls in August and she had no immediate plans to go back to work. Not sure what the other ones are up to.Word is that a lot of them are going independent. My g / f is an AMP. She has a selection of clients. I imagine most have increased their rates. I know mine is 4-6 for 60 minutes. Of course, mine is free, but I'm usually sloppy 2 nds or 3 rds!

BA4114
09-16-20, 10:23
Question for the forum. I was thinking about trying a massage at Relax. But I'm on the Northside of the city and I was targeting the Relax location on 27 xx and. Ashland. After RTFF, it seems all reviews are for a different Relax location.

That said, is the Relax on the northside a similar experience to the others? Or is it legit? Would appreciate any intel and PMs are fine; happy to reciprocate.

Rammy13
09-16-20, 11:18
In town for a job in the city and we went to lunch at a well known spot. When leaving I saw a place named Macau tucked away under the roadway. Worth a visit while I'm down in this area?

Pldctcs
09-16-20, 14:04
Stopped by, parked across the street by the Salvation Army Store. Walked in Decent Looking Girl decent rack too much makeup tho paid for the half 45 massage was good at most 6/10 gave hints of extras on the flip try to up sell me 80 $ for a L1 I laughed and said 60 menu was pretty open but pricey quoted 150 for L2 LOL crazy I wonder how much FS went for here. Anyways Tipped 60 L1 decent soft not rushed and paid attention to the boys probably won't return tho unless new talent. Did like that the location is secluded and not on a very busy street and kind of hidden.I had very similar experience. Thick unattractive girl opened door and led me to room. Rooms a large and quite nice as this is a newer building. To my pleasant surprise a petite little spinner entered the room after I got situated. Short shorts and tight top. Massage was lame, but on flip offered fully naked, covered, L2 with full access upstairs and down. Skills were reasonable. 1. 5 plus door fee. Get the sense that options expand for repeat clients.

Eddinger
09-17-20, 11:50
Anyone been to S&L in a while? What's it like? Kelly still there? I haven't been since Feb.

RoronoaZ
09-17-20, 14:52
They make you bring your I'd if you get privates done so I nope'd out.

Sempisan
09-17-20, 23:12
Anyone been to S&L in a while? What's it like? Kelly still there? I haven't been since Feb.I was there about a month ago and it was the same old place. She kept her mask on until she started the BBBJ. I don't catch names, but it looked like the same ladies from pre-COVID.

Wood Street
09-18-20, 08:42
I had very similar experience. Thick unattractive girl opened door and led me to room. Rooms a large and quite nice as this is a newer building. To my pleasant surprise a petite little spinner entered the room after I got situated. Short shorts and tight top. Massage was lame, but on flip offered fully naked, covered, L2 with full access upstairs and down. Skills were reasonable. 1. 5 plus door fee. Get the sense that options expand for repeat clients.I too was there recently. I believe the thicker one I saw was Lily. Couldn't tell if her face was unattractive as she never removed her mask. Paid for the hh and the massage was lame. Quoted. 60 for he and no top oc roaming. 1. 50 for removal and roaming. L2 was 1. 50 as well. Went with the. 60 after she wouldn't go with the. 40. Won't repeat with her. Too many options up north.

Pau Ford
09-18-20, 09:29
Was there last week seemed business as usual plus mask requirements.

Couple ladies working, shorter one with a nice body, older tall lady Wanted the shorter lady with the nice tata's but she was busy. Drew the taller lady who who I think may have been JuJu? Had to wait 10 minutes while she finished up another monger. She did give an amazing deep tissue massage, walking on back, etc. It was really good. L1 standard finish.

Anyone been to S&L in a while? What's it like? Kelly still there? I haven't been since Feb.

Dbiz01
09-18-20, 11:06
I spoke to one of the girls in August and she had no immediate plans to go back to work. Not sure what the other ones are up to.I spoke with a mamasan that was complaining the girls "were too lazy" and didn't want to work. They were receiving weekly unemployment payments and didn't feel the need to work. She said business was way down and she was the only one working.

Jimmy Sixty9
09-18-20, 13:08
I'm intrigued.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1680828

Jimmy Sixty9
09-18-20, 13:10
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1440584

Dbiz01
09-18-20, 13:25
As the title says, the Dumpster Administration will ban the forementioned apps effective November 12, 2020. Those mongers staying in contact with their female companions using WeChat will need to find alternative means.

RoronoaZ
09-18-20, 14:01
Any legitimately good masseuses that provide anything from L1-L3 in my area? Any intel appreciated as I'm new to the area.

SawBoy1740
09-18-20, 19:25
Anyone know anything about her? Waiting for her to reply as I type. I'm going to TOFTT.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/chicago-logan-square/8087837.html

Elpatron
09-18-20, 21:07
I saw her last week a 10 for massage that's all you getting nothing else, Totally professional but is worthy

Anyone know anything about her? Waiting for her to reply as I type. I'm going to TOFTT.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/chicago-logan-square/8087837.html.

HanginBalls
09-18-20, 21:43
I spoke with a mamasan that was complaining the girls "were too lazy" and didn't want to work. They were receiving weekly unemployment payments and didn't feel the need to work. She said business was way down and she was the only one working.I'll keep this short. No one was available. Mamasan recalled mt screaming her lungs out!! Took me in and ten min massage. Whispered in my ear, "Flip over, honey"! She was naked except for an unbuttoned blouse! Nuru-glided me till she O'd! Slid me in a few inches and I reminded her about condom. She said," Have no big ones". Braced herself on my chest and took all of me in! Twenty five minutes later (and three O's) I blew inside her! Raised her hips and watched my ejaculate flow out of her Mickey Mouse eared labias onto my balls! Wiped me down and squeezed whatever I had left, licked it then spit into towel!

Dressed and LFK at the door. She told me," Next time you come see ME" I certainly will!! One of the few who can take all of me in w / o complaint (well, except for the bite marks on my shoulder)!!

Tela1980
09-19-20, 00:23
As the title says, the Dumpster Administration will ban the forementioned apps effective November 12, 2020. Those mongers staying in contact with their female companions using WeChat will need to find alternative means.Another poor soul w / TDS LOL!

MrmVanHouten
09-19-20, 12:39
I'm intrigued.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1680828She's real. Pics are her I think. If not darn close. Good technique on massage. I think L1 only.

AlphaC
09-19-20, 17:51
I'll keep this short. No one was available. Mamasan recalled mt screaming her lungs out!! Took me in and ten min massage. Whispered in my ear, "Flip over, honey"! She was naked except for an unbuttoned blouse! Nuru-glided me till she O'd! Slid me in a few inches and I reminded her about condom. She said," Have no big ones". Braced herself on my chest and took all of me in! Twenty five minutes later (and three O's) I blew inside her! Raised her hips and watched my ejaculate flow out of her Mickey Mouse eared labias onto my balls! Wiped me down and squeezed whatever I had left, licked it then spit into towel!

Dressed and LFK at the door. She told me," Next time you come see ME" I certainly will!! One of the few who can take all of me in w / o complaint (well, except for the bite marks on my shoulder)!!Which location was this again?

AngelBravo
09-19-20, 23:19
I'm intrigued.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1680828Not accurate pictures. That I can confirm. Girl is nice but not really close to these pics.

ApplePiePussy
09-21-20, 00:25
I saw her last week a 10 for massage that's all you getting nothing else, Totally professional but is worthy

.What does she charge?

GoTSnow78
09-21-20, 14:29
I'm intrigued.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1680828The pictures aren't her but pretty close, she's nice but she just oils up and rubs her chest on your back for half an hour and then a pretty mechanical finish.